Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and they welcome this Thursday afternoon in the tri State, and of course many are traveling thither and fro. The gasoline prices at our all time low this morning. The employment number was unbelievable. Donald Trump has broken four consecutive months. The expectations inflations on was non existent. Gasoline. I'm get gasoline now for about two dollars and eighty five cents a gallon. And the economy is great. Things are looking well on the southern border. The illegal crossings are non existent. Donald Trump is the peacemaker between the Congo and Rwanda, also between India and Pakistan. Also, what going on in Iran right now is incredible because of the leadership of Donald Trump and more. But until then, of course, Congressman Warren Davidson is with us now to talk about what's happening as we speak. And Congressmen, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing first of all, I'm one of those weird guys that was up at about three point fifteen and am this morning. So they vote was taken to proceed to the vote, and I guess there's a role in the House that says you can speak unlimited, and it looks like it came. Jefferies has succeeded the role. It's unlimited. He's exceeded it. So can you tell the American people what's happening as we speak right now?
Speaker 2: Well, the House came back into session to vote on the Big Beautiful Bill, and we had voted on it back in May, but the Senate changed it, so it really doesn't have a way to the President until we vote on the same version. So the House was voting essentially on the Senate's version that passed earlier in the week. And not everyone gets unlimited time. The leader of each party gets what's known as a magic minute, and they're recognized for one minute, but it's never a minute. You know, they can speak as long as they hold the floor. And last Congress, or the last time Republicans were in the minority, Kevin McCarthy, I think on the American Rescue Plan or the Inflation Reduction Act one, he spoke for about eight and a half hours, and so I think at one twenty six Keem Jeffries will blow past that record.
Speaker 3: And hold the longest for speech.
Speaker 2: So I think that's what he's going for and you know, who knows how much longer after that he'll go, but I think he's likely to go until at least roughly one point thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, activity is not the same as productivity, So there's lots of activity but no productivity. How did Congressman Warren Davidson go from a no to a yes? It was you, And of course Thomas Massey was a no. Now you're going to be a yes? Explains your explain your position?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Beck, in May, there was still time to make progress. And I had hoped and frankly worked with a number of senators to make this a better bill. And you know, they made a great effort at making you a better bill. They did make some progress. I mean, if you look at people are like, what is salt salt state and local tax deductions. So most everyone, you know, if you're doing itemized deductions, ends up paying more than ten thousand dollars in state and local taxes, property taxes, income taxes, all that stuff, and you know at your state or local level. And so they settled on ten thousand dollars as a cap. Last time we did the tax bill in twenty seventeen, Well, the high tax states like New York and California. They wanted to be They wanted it to be unlimited, and they negotiated to get it to be forty thousand dollars. But what the Senate did is they put an income cap on it. So instead of it costing about three hundred and fifty billion dollars to do this through twenty twenty eight, which is essentially a gift of three hundred and fifty billion dollars to blue amnesty states. It's a terrible deal. Shouldn't be in there at all, but unfortunately it is. But the Senate took it down to about two hundred billion, so we said about one hundred fifty billion dollars there. They had an AI surveillance expansion bill in there portion in the bill we got rid of that. They did do a little more aggressive reform on Medicaid. A lot of the rest of this stuff got work, honestly, but then you're, well, then why vote for it, And frank, it isn't great on deficits. It doesn't you know, in the long run, it does do better things if if you stayed with current policy, but no one ever does so, even with the even with high tariffs. Even with huge growth rates and even with very low interest rates, which I think is kind of unlikely, you still have bigger deficits under the big beautiful bill the entire Trump presidency. So that's hard to take. I mean, I said, I don't like that portion, and unfortunately we didn't get it better. But as I looked at the momentum, we run into the debt limit, we need to borrow more money to keep run in the country by mid July. And you look at the momentum in the Senate and talk with senators over there and just talk with our own conference and know where the votes are.
Speaker 3: There's not really a path to make it better.
Speaker 2: So you know, at the end of the day, you know, if you're going to get something done, you could either you know, vote for the status quo, or you can vote for an imperfect bill that at least changes it in the right direction.
Speaker 3: So I think this moves in the right direction on a lot of policy.
Speaker 2: And it gives us the reason to come back and try again on another reconciliation bill.
Speaker 1: Congressman on the Medicaid front headlines constantly, one trillion dollar cut in Medicaid. We're being told relentlessly by the media. If you pay attention to the media, the mainstream media, all you hear about are the cuts, the cuts of the cuts and the cuts. In the last four years. Medicaid spending has gone up about fifty percent in the last four years, which is about twelve percent a year, as I understand it, Correct me if I'm wrong. It is perceived that medicaid spending will go up about six percent, go up six percent instead of going up ten to twelve percent now by correct of my numbers. And is that a cut? If you spend six percent more, is that a cut?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean characterizing any of it as a cut is really dishonest. I mean, we're going after fraud, waste, and abuse. You spend about nine hundred billion dollars a year on Medicaid, and the number that they throw out there, it's cutting by a trillion, is It's like, it cuts it by about you know, one hundred billion dollars a year, So ten times one hundred billion is a trillion, right, So they count these ten year scores, and what's quote getting cut? Well, you know, everyone I know would help a friend or need, not necessarily everyone, but you have somebody that you would help in need. But at some point you would say, well, you're going to if they're able bodied, work in age, don't have kids at home, you would say, well, you're going to get a job right, or go to school or do something productive. And you know, somehow Democrats act like it's mean if the government expects the same thing that every single person I know, regardless of their political ealogy, would do for their own family members. And so that's really you know, Bill Clinton and Nuke Gingrich did work requirements back in the nineties, but it's become superpartisan and that's hard to understand. But the even harder thing to understand is they're like, well, you're you know, you're kicking illegals off of Medicaid.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not supposed to be on medicaid in the first place.
Speaker 2: So states like California, in New York and you know, Illinois, they're working these loopholes to give medicaid to illegals. Everybody that shows up, they want to say, oh, yeah, healthcare is are right, Well, your neighbor's money is never your right.
Speaker 3: So and so that's the that's the challenge there.
Speaker 2: So we're kicking illegals off and we're kicking working age eighteen to sixty two adults with no kids at home.
Speaker 3: Off Medicaid, and that's the only people that are losing Medicaid.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, well, this disabled kid, well you know that's not going to change.
Speaker 3: If you're an American with this disease, that's not going to change.
Speaker 1: If you're an American on Medicaid, you're actually an American and you're receiving medicaid. Is anything going to.
Speaker 2: Change only if you're like an able bodied eighteen to sixty two year old who isn't working or going to school or volunteering somewhere or in a rehab program. So like, if you're perfectly healthy and you're just not working, but you want to keep getting your neighbor's money for healthcare or food stamps.
Speaker 3: Well now you got to go to work eventually.
Speaker 1: So the cuts in medicaid are two individuals that are illegally getting it, or able bodied adults that refuse to get off their mother's couch in the basement and actually work, go to school, or donate at time. And there are no cuts to Medicaid for Americans. But that message garbage in, garbage out. If all you hear from ABCNBCCBS, New York Times, Washington Boast. All you hear is cut, cut, cut, And then a poll is taken. Do you like cuts to medicaid? The garbage in, garbage out? The answer is going to be, well, guess what, I'm against that. But in reality it's not happening. But the truth has a hard time getting its pants on before lies can circle the globe, and so the lies circulate and the truths not getting out.
Speaker 2: That's ease, and the media works. The controlled media is out there. They're not just sitting by idly. They're actively selling the lie. They're doing everything they can to deceive the American people. And that's you know, it's just so dishonest. I mean, we need a free press in the country, but we get this controlled opposition that's got a huge megaphone. And you know, thank goodness for outlets like you guys and seven WLW, and you know platforms like x and Twitter where the truth can get.
Speaker 3: Out all right.
Speaker 1: Now, Secondly, the road not taken. Let's say King Jefferies at some point or caught flapping his jaws. You know, activity is not the same as productivity. And let's say he stops talking at some point later today, tomorrow, god knows when the media loves this kind of stuff, as if that this kind of behavior has a measurable impact. Number one, is the BBB actually going to pass sometime today or tomorrow? Are the votes there?
Speaker 3: We believe?
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you don't know until you vote. But right now, everybody thinks that it's going to pass. I have it checked with Thomas. I don't know if he's gone from no to yes. For sure. There's at least one or two other people that I think are considering voting no. But you know, we can lose four and it still passes. So I think I think we're very likely to see Built the Big Beautiful Bill pass the House today in President Trump's planning to sign it tomorrow on July fourth.
Speaker 3: As he asked.
Speaker 1: Congressman, what if it doesn't happen, talk about the impact on wag journers, the butchers, the bakers, the candlestick makers if it doesn't pass. I would also note, as you and I know, I think American people a few note some don't. The top one percent pay forty percent of the taxes, the top five percent pay seventy percent, and about fifty percent of the American people that work pay zero income tax. So when the media runs these scrawls about if you make five hundred thousand dollars a year, you get a tax cut, the fact of the matter is that those who pay taxes will get a tax cut, and those who don't pay taxes won't get a tax cut because they don't They don't pay taxes anyway. And when you take away taxes on tips in overtime, that's even fewer people under the fifty percent tle they're gonna pay any federal income tax. I know, the top one percent pay forty, the top five percent pay seventy. So when it's across the board tax cuts, those who pay the most will get the most tax cuts because they pay the most anyway. What if it doesn't pass? What happened to the average middle class American? If if this doesn't pass sometime today or tomorrow and the new tax rates kick in in January, what happens then?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the most immediate thing, is isn't the tax thing?
Speaker 3: I mean, we run out of the borrowing capacity.
Speaker 2: So by mid July or early August, we would run out of borrowing capacity, and we could we could risk the faulding on our day. And I mean that's the thing that we're worried about here. You know, as you talk about big spending and growing death sits and having more or debt.
Speaker 3: If you if you keep you know, spending more money than you bring in, you get.
Speaker 2: To borrow a lot. I mean, we're borrowing a ton of money. And that is the most immediate That is the real deadline. Donald Trump once July fourth, But we have to do something about the debt limit. And a lot of people are like, well, how do you how do you raise the debt limit? Well, if we don't, there's no path to a balance budget quick. I mean, and let's be clear, this doesn't just there's no plan out there that has been taken seriously that balances the budget faster than about ten years, because you got to you know, ease into it would be pretty dramatic. I mean, you could go, I've seen an aggressive plan that you know, maybe you could get by doing it in seven years, but you're gonna have to borrow money. You have to raise the debt limit, you know, for that kind of timeframe. So the debtlimit increase here gets the debt limit out past Donald Trump's presidency, so he doesn't have to deal with it and you know the rest of his presidential term. And we are going to not have a balanced budget the entire time Donald Trump's president and well into whoever the next president is, even if we start taking aggressive action. So that's the most immediate thing. The other thing is, look, the tax rates are are aren't going to go lower for a.
Speaker 3: Lot of people.
Speaker 2: They would go up if we don't change the law by January. And so I think, no matter what, we would at some point. But either way, we got to do something to prevent a tax increase.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And then there's people that there's people that are supposed to get a tax cut, and who are those people? They say, oh, you know, millionaires and billionaires. That's the whole narrative, and the media is sawing that line. The status quo is just locked in with this bill. The new taxes are going to people that get tips, waitresses, service industry people on cash tips. It's going to people that work overtime, so you don't have to pay tax on the overtime hours.
Speaker 3: I think about the Oliver Anthony.
Speaker 2: Song, you know, north of Richmond ain't crap and and it's tax to no end. And you know, working overtime hours for BSPA, And there's a lot of great lines in that song. I love the music. And you know you're thinking about the overtime hours. You're spending more time away for your family. You're pouring it in to keep the company going until you get through this surge or whatever with the overtime and you're making time and a half, sometimes double time whatever, but you're paying a lot of tax on that. So this gets rid of that, and it's a it's an incentive to surge and grow the economy. Uh and and so work the overtime and I think that'll change productivity in the country, which is what it's designed to do.
Speaker 3: So those are those.
Speaker 2: Aren't millionaires and billionaires working overtime hours. I mean, you know on an hourly basis, right, they're not. They're not collecting cash tips in the service industry. So those are the people that wouldn't get a tax break. And the other people is senior citizens. I mean, there's a four thousand dollars credit for Social Security recipients and you know the reason you and just exempt them is some people are making tons of money off real estate or whatever their other income is, so you didn't just exempt them from the income tax. But most people on their pure Social Security pay, I think over ninety percent their pure Social Security pay is going to be completely eliminated by a four thousand dollars credit if that was their only income.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, Congressman, that truth is a casually when the media opens its mouth and well, I don't think Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are working for tips. I don't think they care much about overtime pay. I don't think they care much fucking in and out, I'm not sure. But the whole media focuses on billionaires and millionaires. But if you're a tipped person, or if you're working overtime, how many cops and firefighters and bartenders and bar backs and those in the service industry really get overtime time away from family and friends and fund because they need more money. So if you work and you get tips, if you work and you look forward to overtime, if you get Social Security, this bill is for you. Is that the way the media pictures it is?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 1: Does that what I hear from the media, Well, that's.
Speaker 3: Why we got to have one us free press like you guys.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, that's the mainstream controlled media is out there selling the lie that it's millionaires and billionaires and and and you know these guys aren't clocking in. You know, they're not on the clock working overtime hours. Right, So you know that's the consequence. I mean, there's a lot of good things in here. And you know the other thing is, look, this border security is going great, but we got to get the illegals out of the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they need they need money.
Speaker 3: They need money to do it, and this bill provides the money. Uh and uh and then you know, we got the wins in the court.
Speaker 2: Now we just need to get the momentum out there and uh, you get the people that came in illegally out and uh and then we'll have the momentum to really do reforms.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: So I think it until we get all that done, there's really no path or reform anything.
Speaker 1: Lastly, about a minute remaining, Congressman Warren Davidson, I look again at the rebellion of the Neo Confederacy, which has risen its ugly head again by the Democrats. We spent about one hundred years fighting them, resulting in the Civil War. About five hundred thousand, six hundred thousand my countrymen were killed because the Democrats will not comply with federal law. Here we are at another time, another place. Democrats are not complying with federal law. They ignore it. Whether it's Illinois, New York, the city of Cincinnati's a sanctuary city, California, et cetera. What would you say to those neo Confederates who now again went to violate federal law by not cooperating with Ice on the deportation of illegals.
Speaker 2: Well, look, the Articles of Confederation didn't have a national standard for citizenship, and the Constitution does. It was touted in the Federalist papers as one of the reasons to adopt the Constitution, and it's common sense. You can't have citizenship standards in every city in America or every state in America. There has to be one standard of what it means to be a United States citizen. And they want to nuke the entire idea of citizenship and Donald Trump's right to do that. We need to do another census so that we know who are the citizens. Because I represent citizens, Members of Congress represent citizens. If you're not a citizen, I'll help you find an embassy or a consulate. You have an ambassador. And we need to draw the congressional maps that way. Ohio's losing representation because of it. In California has five to extra five to seven extra members of Congress because they're counting non citizens. We need to fix that and you get to treat You got to citizenship matters, and that's that's what we got to force. And if it means putting some state and local officials in jail, I think the Trump administration is ready to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what happens. Is going to be an interesting afternoon. Hopefully by by sundown tonight or maybe by tomorrow. The fourth of July came, Jefferies will quit flapping his jaws a sound and fury signifying nothing, and hopefully there'll be a vote. And if you get a tip, if you're on Social Security, if if you will work for over time, you're going to love this bill and Congressman Warren Davidson, you're a great American. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and good luck later this afternoon.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot, God bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: And happy for Thank you very much, Congress. Well let's continue with more. As you may know, Reds Baseball is off today, having a dramatic win last night in Boston, and they're back at it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in Philadelphia. Who can't pick up their garbage? Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred. Wow. All right, Dave Keaton, hit the music release, hit the music coming up later. As Jeff Drue air from New Orleans about some of the job numbers came out this morning, I know reality doesn't matter. What really is important is a performance art, which is what a keem Jefferies is doing. Is I speak and you cannot delay. It will not be denied. At some point, average Americans are going to get the benefits of the big beautiful bill, because that's the way things ought to be. Good friend of mine sends me a text talk left, but live right, talk left, live right, lie circle the globe before truth can take its first step. And so every time I turn around, there's some news operation talking about medicaid cuts, cutting medicaid, crippled children and women without husbands and without fathers are denied benefits, et cetera. The reality is, in the last four years, Medicaid spending has gone up fifty percent in some quarters, like the state of California has gone up seventy percent, and the federal government reimburses the states for money they spend on Medicaid, which of course is medical services for the poor. And so all the Republicans are trying to do is to restrain the growth of Medicaid about six percent a year instead of ten to twelve percent a year. So increasing spending by six percent is a cut only in the minds of liberal Democrats. It's not a cut. And the goal is to have Medicaid available for Americans. Line the word Americans who need it, not Americans who refuse to work, or Americans aren't Americans, but they're illegals on Medicaid. And of course the Blue States Illinois, New York, and California is the worst. They gain their Medicaid numbers to get reimbursed them from the Feds. Then when the billions of dollars pour into their accounts, they use it for purposes other than Medicaid. They use it for a bunch of liberal purposes. That's why the game is played. That's why Democrats are howling like a stuck pig, because they anticipate, much like Usaid, that they're swamp monies filled with available resources to fund their various left wing activism, are going to dry up. That's why they're fighting so hard. And so the goal is to kind of restrain the spending of medicaid to Americans who need it as opposed to everyone else from third world to come here and live off the fatted calf. That's the goal. Do the media tell you that, no, it doesn't fit. And as far as tax benefits, you know, and I know that this bill when it passes, I'm looking at Keem Jeffery still flapping his jaws. One Republican who was recalcitrant about voting for it, issued a quick post on social media about twenty minutes ago. He said, I was going to vote knowing this until I listened to a Keem Jefferies. Now I'm going to vote yes. Which you can't listen to this and think this guy knows what he's talking about. There lies, lies and lies, and it continues. So we'll see what happens. But on tax cuts, it's continuation of the tax rates that started in twenty seventeen. There is no additional tax it's extending the tax cuts from twenty seventeen. And if you're a rich guy, like everyone in the media is rich, I think the top one percent pay forty percent of the taxes, the top five percent pay seventy percent, the bottom half pay no federal income tax. So when there's cross the board tax cuts, who's going to get their taxes cut? It's taxpayers who pay taxes. It's hard to cut taxes on someone who's not paying taxes in the first place. But the effort of remaking the Republican Party indicates that there will be no taxes on tips, overtime, and social Security benefits a four thousand dollars credit, not a deduction, but a credit. I don't know too many millionaires that are worried about tips, are worried about overtime, or worried about social security. That's keeping a promise that Donald made months ago, and that's not reported in the media either because it doesn't fit the bias. Back the matter is, if put me in charge, we'd go back to the twenty twenty one budget and at this point, with the revenues coming in, we would have, believe it or not, a surplus right now in twenty twenty five, we'd have a surplus from twenty twenty one. Essentially, federal spending went from about five trillion dollars in twenty twenty one to seven trillion dollars. Now that's a forty percent increase, Are you kidding me? Forty percent increase under Joe Biden. And so all we're doing is restraining the growth a little bit and hopefully the incentive to spend money of those who have more money to spend will grow the economy, resulting in more tax dollars. Every time it's been tried, it's worked. John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, and Trump in his first term. You slightly lower the rates given provided to those with higher incomes, and they use that money, they spend it. And when they spend that money, guess what more jobs are created. It's called capitalism that the Democrats don't like so much. It's got to say it. And I'll give you an analogy. A friend of mine, close friend of mine is now in the business of building a one million dollar home, is costing a million dollars in Sycamore Township, Kenwood one million dollars. The lot itself was like three hundred thous so he's going to spend about one point three million dollars. He's an evil rich person. He's married, he's functional got a wife's got two kids, and he's doing pretty well. So he's going to spend one million dollars building his home, which is under construction as I speak, should be done by the end of the year. Now Democrats would say that's evil. I think it's a great thing because every time I drive by his house, which I do regularly, I see cement masons, I see bulldozers, I see woodworkers, I see dry wallers, I see painters, I see appliance makers. I see by the time he gets done, a few hundred Americans will be working on that house. That money, that million dollars, isn't putting a pile and set on fire. That million dollars goes into the pockets of middle class Americans. And his wife has expensive taste. She's meeting with the designer to talk about designing this and designing that. The color patterns in the home, What kind of towels should I have? Should I have wood, Should I have tile? Should I have what should I do with the windness? And so she's going to spend, on top of the million dollars on the hard construction costs, maybe another one hundred and fifty thousand dollars she's going to spend in order to outfit the home. Now, who gets the one hundred and fifty thousand dollars, Well, it's the painters, it's the architects, it's the designers, it's all the people that work for a living. Is that a good thing? Raise your hand. If that's a good thing, well, thank you. That's a good thing. When Jeff Bezos spent sixty million dollars on a wedding in Venice, no, I wasn't invited to it. I wouldn't have gone if I was. But the sixty million dollars wasn't put on a barge and UH and dumped. It wasn't sunk. The sixty million worn't the sixty million dollars. Where did it go? It went to UH barhops, It went to hotels, It wants to restaurants, went to bridle gown makers, it went to party suppliers. It went to rentals of boats that money spread through the economy in Venice. Do I have to tell these things?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Does the media just lie about it? Every dollar spent in the market has about a seven times effect as it reverberates. So the painters, the electricians, the plumbers, the drywallers, the cement masons, the Doug Evans company doing a lot of the groundwork in jim Bailey, they all get paid. That's where the money goes in their pocket. Then what do they do with it? They spend money, They go to get something to eat, they buy a new suit of clothes, they take a trip. It reverberates throughout the entire country. And when they spend that money, what happens with the person who money is spent also is then their pockets are filled and they go spend money. That's how the capitalism works. Is that a good thing? Raise your hand if that's a good thing. Okay, majority agree, that's a good thing. And you can't go to those that are homeless, those who have no assets, those who have no money. And I know what that was like. I spent most of my life having little or no money. And that person, can you give me a job? Can you spend a million dollars on a house or some business so that I can put to work the carpet installers and the painters, and the dry walls, electricians, and the plumbers and the roofers like Continental roof Can you take Can you get a mortgage through Paul Luck at McKinley Mortgage? Can you get that done? Can you buy a new Chevrolet from Joseph's Chevrolet? So somebody goes to work and actually earns a living and supports his or her family. So there's no defense I hear anywhere of the brilliance of capitalism in the American way of life. It's always a zero sum game. If somebody gets something, then I'm not going to get something. And how much snickery has there been about those like a Jeff Bezos who spends sixty million dollars on a wedding that went into the pockets and middle class Italians to encourage them to live better, livet smarter, and right now in Cincinnati, same thing northern Kentucky, Boone County, et cetera. Spend money and where the money is spent verberates around the local community to benefit everyone. And so the envy the idea that if someone is spending a lot of money. That's a problem. It's not a problem. It's a good thing because it's the way the economy works. And so when the Republicans said, you know what we're going to do. If you're able bodied and you should be working and you're not, we're going to follow the Bill Clinton rule. And the Bill Clinton rule is very simple. You will not get government benefits if you're able bodied and able to work. Get off your duff and do something, no matter how minimal it is. Please do something, because that's the way the economy should work, and the way it's got to work. It's got to work that way. Talk left, live right, That's the way it happens. Let's continue with more no reds baseball Today off, but back at it tomorrow. Philadelphia Freedom Friday, Saturday and Sunday thing. Pick up the garbage in Philadelphia. The garbage workers are on strike and they want to make more money, which I fully understand, and garbages everywhere. In Cincinnati. I would note that red bike stations in downtown and OTR will be closed this weekend. It's going to start. Restrictions begin eight pm to six am on Thursday, which is tonight, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Because these red bikes are the problem. They're used by thieves and crooks and those who break into cars to make a quick getaway. So I'm reading this, So the problem is red bikes, that's the problem. And the city manager share Along said that it's another intervention to prevent crime. What well, how about locking up those who commit crime? How about judges and prosecutors that will prosecute and put them in jail. Breaking into a car can be deadly dangerous. If you don't believe me, ask Ryan Hinton's family. And so the solution is to pass the rules and regulations that take away the use of these red bikes all weekend long in downtown Cincinnati because of massive lawlessness happening in our city streets, and really it takes away the ability of individuals to get around. I would I never would ride a red bike. Would you like a motor ice scooter through the streets of Cincinnati? Makes no sense. So it's not some inanimate metal objects. The problem. The problem is law enforcement, handcuffed by the civil leaders of the city, told not to do their job, and by prosecutors and judges that will not put these individuals in prison for consequences without consequences, There'll be more of these activities. It is a sign of the times that there's going to be a collapse down the road of the city of Cincinnati, similar to what happened to Detroit, Chicago, Memphis, Los Angeles, as long as the voters who put these individuals in charge and power continue to keep doing the same thing, anticipating in different result. Because right now the city schools in the City of Cincinnati cannot be attended by someone with a choice. The schools are terrible because of the behavior of the students, not the teachers. They do their best, the behavior of the students terrible. And now Red Bike Stations agreed to close an OTR in the Central Business District this weekend because it's being used by thieves and crooks and gang bangers as a means of exiting from a crime. How about arresting those who break into cars and when you arrest them, hold them, don't let them go in an our bond, and when convicted, send them up North, send them to juvenile court prison, lock them up at twenty twenty Auburn. How about that novel suggestion. How about enforcing the law instead of taking away red bikes. And as Brian Combe said that many guns were stolen out of cars and also there were many car breakings, a great majority are not reported. So we got a problem. And the problem is not red bike stations. The problem is behavior of a few hundred youths have nothing better to do than the congregate at at one o'clock in the morning and the city park and exchange gunfire. Twenty thousand shots fired in the city of Cincinnati, courting a shot spotter. And it's getting worse, not getting better. It's going to be a long, hot summer. Well, let's continue and we'll see what happens. But look into my right and left. Keem Jeffries is still talking. The all time record will be broken about one thirty pm today and it's on to the vote. And hopefully the media will accurately report that today's jobs numbers were fabulous. It was wonderful. The Trump economies are already kicking in. The market is way up, job creation is way up. The border intrusions are way down. The US Supreme Courts agreed with Donald Trump on many things. Gasoline prices below three dollars a Gallon and Iran is being handcuffed by the policies of Donald Trump. And when this bill passes, if you're a middle class or American, don't pay tax on tips, don't pay tax on overtime, and don't pay tax on Social Security. That sounds like a giveaway to the rich, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what happens. We get the government we deserve, and right now, New York City and many other liberal cities are looking forward to the idea down the road of having mom Donnie becoming their mayor, which means, you know, one of the worst things he's done is is rent freezes, because that disincentivizes people who build apartments to build them, because it takes away the ability to make a profit and capitalism, the more you have is something, the less it costs, and the less you have something, the more it costs. So the problem in New York City are rent freezes that disincentivize those who build large apartment buildings in New York City to build them because they can't make any money. So socialists and communists but believe that government dictates result in good public policy, which just the opposite is true. So the reason that New York City has a rent problem now is lack of supply. It's not oversupply, it's a lack of supply. So the policies in New York City ought to be to increase the supply of housing. Instead they reduce the supply of housing, make it more difficult to build in New York City, which means the rents go up. So government artificially passed laws to keep it down, which means no more new facility is going to be built, which means rents will go up. Along with defunding the police, abolishing the prison system, universal health care for all, banning all guns in New York City, decriminalizing sex, work, safe needle injection sites, and buying drugs for attics, ending cash bail, and ending cooperation with the federal government. Does that sound like a good policy to you, Well, let's pray to god it doesn't come to Cincinnati where you can't even rent a bike because the gang bangers are breaking into too many cars in the Central Business District. Wow twelve fifty five Home of your reds off today, back out of tomorrow, and Philadelphia filled with garbage, homeless, this drug addiction and more. At Rome of the Reds News Radio seven hundred ought to be by Billy cunning into Great American once again. Fourth of July weekend is fabulous. It's celebrating the two hundred and forty ninth birthday two hundred and fifty. Next year, Unfortunately for the Democrats and the Liberals, they're even going to be better after all the BBV and everything passes. After another year of it, the numbers are going to be more incredible. Of course, the market is up, the job creation is breaking records the last four months way up. The border is down, which is a good thing because illegals aren't coming into the country. The Trumpster wins at the Supreme Court. He's dropping those bunker buster bombs all over. Iran. Gasoline prices are basically below three dollars a gallon might be two dollars by the time. In other years two goes by, and Iran is now subjugated. Everywhere I look, I see greatness happening, except when I listen to a Democrat like I came Jefferies once Again. Jeff crue Air is a great author, radio talk show host. Many columns up at Jeffcruair dot com and Jeff once Again Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show, and you have a great column up about how the big beautiful Bill is going to keep energy industry strong. Anyone who's driving this weekend understands what's been going on. So just give me an overview of the most important, the greatest six months I think any president has had outside of FDR and the behavior of our good friend Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's been amazing, Bill, you outlined it. I'd like to just start on the border. I mean I think that, I mean, of all the great accomplishments, and you hit them all. I mean, reducing the invasion of the border to zero, going from twenty million to zero in the span of five and a half months is just unbelievable. And you know, it's just been a testament to the fact that President Trump has made it a priority. He's put a lot of effort into it. The border patrol now is unleashed. They can do their job. Ice is trying to do their job, although the Democrat is trying to stop them everywhere they turn around. They try to prevent them from deporting criminal alien illegals from our country. But I mean, it's just it's going to take a while to recover from the massive influx that we had during Biden to round up all these people. My prayer is that there's not going to be any kind of an attack launched by any sleeper cells or any kind of you know, terrorist group that has been let into this country by Joe Biden. But we have stopped it, and that is just amazing, and it's going to get even better with more of the resources going towards the border wall and border patrols. So that's just been an incredible accomplishment film and Jeff career.
Speaker 1: The last couple of years, we've been told repeatedly by the Democratic Biden does not have the power to do shut down the southern border. He can't do that. Win need a lot more agents, winning a twenty five billion dollar billed to not build fences, but a hire more administrative judges and more lawyers. It can't be done. Well, what the hell happened to that argument? What happened to the fact that he needs more money? We got. What happened.
Speaker 4: Well, we were lied to, as we have been so many times over the years by Democrats, and it just took a new president. That's all it took. And it took an emphasis on the issue, and we now have that security, knowing that we've got a border where we're not being invaded anymore. But we do have the problem that still needs to be tackled of the millions of illegals that are here in the country. We need to take away their benefits. I mean, they're illegals. Shouldn't be getting medicaid, illegals shouldn't be getting constitutional rights. I mean, these people are I'm sorry. When you cross the border, rely you commit a crime. The criminals bill.
Speaker 1: The criminals as far you have a great column up about a story untold and we pray to god it doesn't happen. It says looming threat to our homeland under day of June twenty third, about ten days ago, in which you lay out Operation mid not Hammer, how good it was. But there's a concern what's happening to the homeland, And there's a concern that we've not seen the end of Iranian influences. I know there was a concern after Operation min not Hammer was so successful with those bunker buster bombs, the media quickly had to undermine what Trump had done because it was too good for him. They had to undermine it quickly. But there's another concern about the sleeper cells. Explain what happened the past four years from the southern border and how those Biden sleeper cells are all over the country right.
Speaker 4: Well, the estimates are that people flooded in here from anywhere between one hundred and sixty to two nations. That between twenty twenty one and January twenty twenty five, up to twenty million people flooded in here. I've heard differing amounts, but let's just say maybe fifteen million be conservative. Yale University study had estimated that we had twenty two million illegals here in twenty eighteen, so you add another fifteen million to that, possibly thirty seven million. We keep hearing from the media that there's only eleven million. Of course, that's ridiculous. They've been using that number for thirty years. And among these people are you know, Iranians that were allowed in here by the Biden administration, Iranian nationals twelve hundred and seventy two. They found Iranian passports, they found prayer rugs at the border of this massive number, at least two million or what they called god aways that were not processed. That flooded in here and who knows where, who knows who they are? Tom Holman says he keeps him up at tonight if he's worried. I'm worried. This is a guy who is an absolute rock star. I mean, we got a Borders Are now. Remember we used to have Kamala Harris, he was our borders are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Czarna.
Speaker 4: But now we know we got a guy that the President Trump said came out of central casting. I mean, this is the guy that you want to be the Borders are. A tough guy. That's who we need. And he's doing a great job. Of course, they're trying to prevent ice from from doing their work. They're trying to create protests and chaos and all the big cities, and you know we cannot allow that. Bill.
Speaker 1: Well, one thing that I see in New Orleans and you have to live it. I live a little bit in Cincinnati and Cincinnati. We have something called the red bikes. Well, which are these temporary means that like a little little mopeds, you can put your credit card in a way you go and we're going to have this weekend. You can't get a red bike because in downtown Cincinnati or OTR because of all the car break ins and thievery happening. And I'm thinking, why we can't operate an electric mopet anymore more? In New Orleans, you have about the worst mayor, unless when you can say I think Karen Bass and Brandon Johnson is pretty bad. Of course, the next mayor of New York City would be a joke. You have a terrible mayor. And I'm thinking, can we have a great country when our major cities are in complete collapse?
Speaker 4: You know that is a great point. Every one of these cities is a disaster zone. And it's because the residents of those cities keep electing these progressives. And in New York, there on the verge of electing a communist, we have LaToya the destroya cantrell as our mayor. She is someone that has destroyed the economy. She's traveled all over the world to go to climate change conferences and conferences that are put on by the UN and the Bloomberg Institute and the Aspen Institute. Yeah, we've got a city that needs governing, and she cannot care less about New Orleans and wants to just travel over the world. And that's what we see in a lot of these other big cities mayors that aren't focused on the job. So yeah, I mean it's at some point the residents of these areas are going to have to wake up and see, hey, what we're doing is not working. I mean, these mayors, these policies don't work. Socialism doesn't work, Bill, There's no example of it working anywhere in the world. It doesn't work. And maybe they'll finally start changing how they vote.
Speaker 1: You know, it begins with a public education which is in complete collapse. And I can't imagine going to a New Orleans public school as a broad eyed six year old first great or ready to learn and what you have to confront. I can't imagine going to school in Chicago public schools. I know what's like. In Cincinnati, it's a terrible public schools that are more and more expensive. New York City's got to be worse. Hell, there's over one hundred different languages spoken in New York City. You have to have different interpreters for every classroom. It's completely dysfunctional. And La County schools right now, the academic standards are below Bangladesh and in Philadelphia, Hell, they can't pick up the garbage, and in Chicago this weekend there's going to be about ten people murdered and fifty people shot. And then the solution I'm looking at, Ma'm Donnie's positions to bring to New York City, our greatest supposedly our greatest city with eight and a half million residents. He says, we're going to defund the police. We're going to abolish the prison system. We're gonna have no bail for someone arrested. We're gonna prohibit state operated hospitals from suing anyone who doesn't pay a bill. We're gonna have universal health care for everybody, everyone who walks into an emergency room. We're gonna ban all private ownership of guns. We're gonna decriminalize sex work. We're gonna provide safe injection zones and sites with needles for illegal drugs that the City of New York's gonna buy being the drug business. Or we're gonna decriminalize drug possession and end cooperation with federal officials. How we look at the New York City, get some linked.
Speaker 4: I'm going to make a bowl prediction on your show. I think he will not be elected. Okay, I think enough people will come to their senses there and not elect this guy.
Speaker 3: He's a communist.
Speaker 4: The problem with it is they're going to eventually run out of other people's money. You know, Margaret Thatcher's famous saying about socialism. That's the problem. And all the people that are rich in New York, if these are going to be the policies, they're going to start leaving. I mean, Palm Beach will benefit, Florida will benefit, but New York certainly won't. He's so radical. Kathy Hochel hasn't gotten on board with him. Chuck Schumer hasn't gotten on board with him. I mean he does have AOC. He does have the most radical member of Congress, AOC, who, by the way, in one poll that I saw among Democrats looking in twenty twenty eight, was running number two in the presidential lineup, behind Pete Buddha Judge. Another failure. The mayor of South ben Indiana accomplished anything. So that's who the Democrats are presenting in twenty twenty eight, Mayor Pete AOC. Kamala Harris is so terrible. She is behind those guys. So they're in a world of hurt.
Speaker 1: Bill Jeff Career, I would say this, Jeff Carr, I think it's a great idea. I think AOC for president and maybe Jasmine Crockett for VP, and then have Jeff and have bootha Jets secretary of State. And I'm thinking, you know, we get the government we deserve. And so AOC's path to the Senate is wide open against Chuck Schumer in twenty six. In fact, she's thirty points up on Chuck Schumer. And so I know what's going to happen in New York and the Empire State if AOC runs for the Senate. Damn, she's gonna win.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, the Big Beautiful Bill has exemptions for Americans who work for tips, who enjoy getting overtime pay, and those on Social Security. The last time I checked Jeff Bay's elon Musk, I don't think they work for tips. I don't think they clocked in for overtime. I don't think they worry about Social Security. But to watch the media every time, every time I look up, it's Medicaid cut by a trillion dollars. And so the messaging from the mainstream media, which you can't believe, you know, live circle the globe before truth can take its first step, that this bill is about helping working class Americans put a tank of gas in their car and getting tip money, overtime, and social security. But the media doesn't tell that. I tell you that, do.
Speaker 3: They They don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, the media is a bunch of liars. We know that bill. They're they're horrible, They're biased, ninety three percent negative coverage of President Trump, sixty percent positive coverage of Biden. I mean, they're just so left wing. But the deal with this bill is, of course, if it didn't pass, you have a sixty eight percent increase in taxes. That would hurt the economy. That would hurt everybody in this economy. We have seen under President Trump inflation going down, gasoline prices going down, eight price remember they were talking about eggs for so long. Eight prices are going down. So people have more money in their pockets, so they can spend on their families. That's working class folks can benefit their families more. Not I mean to pay for bidnomics, which was so horrible that we've already had tremendous strides in the right direction in just a few months. The bill is going to help us even more with the with the economy and average working class folks. It's not a gift to billionaire. That's the tired talking point of the Democrats saying, you know, all all Donald Trump wants to do is healthy at billionaires. His focus is on average Americans, I mean working class people. That's who he's trying to help. And that's why he's so popular. Working class folks that are that are, you know, helping their families and working hard. They understand that trumps their champion. And that's what the Democrats don't. I don't have anybody that can relate to working class people.
Speaker 1: Do nothing, and in fact, they're funded by the shall we say the elite, the billionaire class funds the Democratic Party headquartered in major cities that are complete collapse.
Speaker 5: Not now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, let's assume that Democrats would have had their way and the BBB did not pass. You give me a number. Let's say you're a working class American and you get some overtime, Well, guess what you're gonna pay tax on that? That's a Democratic plan. If you get tips, I don't know about you. I don't get too many tips, but nonetheless a lot of people do. I spent a long time as a bar back as a bartender, I washed dishes, I got I shared tips if you're a working schlip. The Republicans want to not tax tips, they want to not tax overtime and give Social Security recipients a break, and they want Medicaid only for Americans and Democrats suppose that is that the way the media covers that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think people realize that the Democrats are not full or average hardworking people, therefore illegals, and they'refore criminals. I mean, that's the constituency of Democrat party. I mean, all all the opoblems are trying to do is make sure that Medicaid goes to people that are American citizens, not illegals, and make sure that people have minimum work requirements. I mean minimum. I mean you can't be on the couch all day and expect to be accepting all of these benefits. That's not the American way. So the Democrats are crying about that. They want people not to work, They want people to, you know, break the laws. They don't want the members of ICE to do their job. They are on the wrong side of pretty much every issue, and that's why they're in such disarray. I mean they're they're really out of touch with America more than I've ever seen any party bill. It's a beautiful thing, though, because we don't want them anywhere near power.
Speaker 1: It was wonderful to watch the CNN and MSNBC reaction to the June jobs number predict that was a big one hundred and ten thousand turn out to be one hundred and fifty thousand, fifty percent increase in job creation, and to watch the mainstream you to try to spin that was hilarious. But Jeff crue Air, continue to have a great Fourth of July weekend. Let's see what happens down the road. But happy days are here again. The Trumpster is going to celebrate next summer the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary the declaration of Independence. A year from now, the economy will be stronger than it is today. Peace will break out throughout the world. The stock market will be higher, jobs will be higher, the border crossings will be down, more Supreme Court victories, gasoline will be given away free if Ron will be contained. We have peace in Central Africa, and the media must find something to attack Donald Trump about. But Jeff for crue Air, good books and good commentary, and once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I'll tell you what. I'll bet you a bull of jumbalaya. I'll bet you a bull of jumbalaya that somehow Mandammie's gonna win the mayorship in New York City. You want to make him, I'll give you a tub of Greater's ice cream in exchange for a tub of jambalaya. I'll take Mom Donnie, and I'll give you the field. How about that.
Speaker 4: You got it, You got it. We're on Bill.
Speaker 1: Write that down, Write that down, write that down. All right, let's see what happened with Jeff Career. Thank you very much. You're a great American. Thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more. The line becomes available, and you're the routine. And now Mom Donnie's going to be the next mayor of the City of New York. Goll Cunningham on seven hundred w.
Speaker 6: All, let me assert my firm belief. Let the only thing we have top.
Speaker 5: So and so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what.
Speaker 1: You can do for your country.
Speaker 7: Mister Gorbachev teared down this wall.
Speaker 6: Read my lips, no new axes.
Speaker 7: The search is underway for those who were behind these evil acts. I've directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to justice. We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.
Speaker 1: America is a nation that can be defined in a single word. I was gonna foot him.
Speaker 3: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Segment. Your buddy Haqeen Jefferies from New York just shut his mouth, flapping his jaws, and I'll let the vote begins. Wasn't it a threat to democracy when he was talking? What was that?
Speaker 4: Was that? Like?
Speaker 1: The uh? That was the minute that? What's that? What's a guy that? Uh? In the Jimmy Stewart, I mean sureh was in that famous Smith goes to Washington creating that the media is going nuts because said Jeffreys could talk for eight and a half hours about nothing, flapping his jaws. I thought, it's a threat to people do around here. That's all we do is flap our chaws. You get ready, we get paid pretty good. Yeah, I'll ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: The BBB not the Better Business prewer. But a big, beautiful bill. Yeah, as provisions that say, no tax on tips, right, no tax on social Security right, no tax on overtime. How many billionaires do you know are going to be benefited from that? Do you think Jeff Bezos gets tips or overtime? No, you don't think so.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: So how does the media always picture this is benefiting the so called EBA rich when the little man's getting most of the benefits segment. I know, Willie, but I think the thing of it is, what is it? The medicaid thing? How about people are going to die and all this stuff. We're gonna die anyway. But the fact is, if you're an American on Medicaid, you're in good shape. If you're an illegal on medicaid, or if you're a fat slob living in your mother's basement refusing to work, then you're gonna have Medicaid cut. The fact of the matter is if you're a healthy, God for God fear an American and you're on Medicaid, you're in good shape. But the Democrats can't tell you the truth. Segment And I just did you know? He should have kept they should have kept him talking till like through the fourth of July, going yeah, just keep it going. Mark about America. I love America. Will he the student reporters approl service of your local Tamestar heating in air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, colwayoming air at one eight eight eight nine six h v A C spot. I need something this weekend segment? Is your ac working? Yes it is? But where will you be tomorrow? From Montgomery in All you Can Eat with Dino Gregory the Great Golfer noon to eight boat House and Montgomery All you Can Eat segment? Will you be there? I'm gonna do the sports and then I'm going to camp out at the boat House, first in, first in, last out, all night long, all night long. Lionel Richie would love it. Willie. We also want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant on the Bar for the world's greatest fried chicken for our lunch today. What if they all the chicken you Can eat? I wouldn't be sitting here thirty thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five one three, five seven four two two two to sixty five years and they're going to be rocking and rolling this weekend with the carryout segment. Those are the four major food groups Montgomery in Ron's Roost, Yeah throwing Greater's ice cream and McDonald's and McDonald's Yeah, what about Colin's that too? There's only four? Only four? Forgot the roses too? You forgot that? How many there are? Mount Rushmore? I have enough of them. There's six food groups and Jeff Ruby's. That's seven food groups? Eight? What would Mark say? And Grippos by the way, thanks to UDF for our shakes the other day. We loved it. And a Grippo's potato chick. We need ten heads. Christ Cees to you and me, Willy with that first career Grand Slam last night as the Reds beat the Red Sox, so the Reds a main the only team in baseball not to be swept this season. What about this weekend in Philly segment with the garbage everywhere? Well, I guess the Reds had the day off. They were scheduled. I guess to take a tour of Independence Hall and learn about America today. But I guess the garbage is laying all over the place in Philadelphia and they didn't go. It's another American city in total collapse. Correct, We say congrats last night to Dodgers pitcher Clayton Kershaw. I saw it three thousand strikeouts in his big league career. He joins Walter Johnson of the Senators. Bob Gibson of the Cardinals is the only pitchers with three thousand strikeouts all for one team. Really, Yeah, Nolan Ryan's the king, but he played for four or five team and he's the twentieth pitcher to join the three thousand strikeout club? Do the Reds have any Tom sever But does he count as a rhetoriman? Well, well, he's he had a Red uniform. I've got a dominant Reds pitcher who's got three thousand strikeouts. Speak at the domination? How about Will Grimmer, Marymont and Cincinnati? Do you hear about this? Steve Tino loves that guy. He finished fourteen under par to win the Ohio Open Championship at Firestone Country Club at Ammer shot what three straight rounds of sixty six impossible? He's like the He's like the now. He's like Scotty Scheffler. I've played Firestone. That's a tough track. I had five birdies in the final round. Good for a two shot win. Will Grimmer, he's pretty good, you know how good he is, But he's not good enough to get to the tour. How good are those guys on tour? They're very good? Also? Will he back to baseball? Here we go again? What is it? Cleveland Guardians? Right handed? Luis Ortiz? What happened? Who was supposed to start today for the Guardians? Is now under investigation by Major League Baseball for breaking the rules on sports gambling? Oh? Oh, here we go?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 8: Whoa?
Speaker 1: What about Pete?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: What about Ortiz?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Pete never bet on his team to lose? I don't know. What is an NBA player on investigation for shaving points?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: From the Detroit Pistons. What about that guy? Well, he's not looking good. Looks in tennis? Wille in tennis? What happened?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Let's see Wimbledon women's second round today? What about Kate IgA schwier tech IgA defeats Maderius Katie McNally five seven six two six'. One McNally down three and four to one in the first tent to win, it but Then schwean tech just took over and the rest of the way With ted McKay. Segment if In wimbledon the women play forty percent less, sets so the women make forty percent less money because they play less, tennis it's got to be equal for the women's, tennis would go, Cuckoo but they play forty percent, less so it's got to be equal. Pay all men are created. Equal everybody's. Equal then say women and women and men say that you said. Men i'm just saying What lincoln. Said i'm just saying What lincoln. Said lincoln said. That now you Speaker johnson is up there. TALKING i was that was a statue That, jefferson what's he gonna what's he gonna talk about? It talk for eight and a half, hours eight and a half. Hours don't have the. Time he wants to get to the. Fireworks let's See Major League. Soccer will he THE mls four finalists for the twenty twenty FIVE Mls All All Star Captain Vote Jeff fran, Vote Jeff birding And EVANDER Fc. Cincinnati he related To Evander. Hollifield, No evander OF Fc cincinnati's up for, this and you start voting today through Next friday AT Mls soccer dot com and vote of course you know our Man Luciano acasta was voted captain in twenty twenty three and twenty twenty Four All Star. Games got a text here from M'brian. Buskin we are the seventh food Group Buskin, bakery which you agree sounds pretty good to? Me, everybody if it's, free it's for. Me and In Milton's, Donuts ghetta And Milton's donuts And. Middletown what about getta write it? Down write it, Down Big news or The montgomery In Willie july fourth tomorrow only enjoy all you can eat at The Montgomery in world's famous ribs And Saratoga. Chips you'll be there just thirty four to ninety five per person Plus. Saratogy both the or both the Original Montgomery in And boathouse will be open starting noon to eight. Pm you'll be lined up only on the fourth tomorrow for this all you can eat special. Event how many bones can you? Eat that's if you're, Hungry nathan hot dog eating type, stuff which is, WELL i mean six at least six or seven plates you, COULD i don't, know it might maybe two or. Three want to see THAT i can't eat one slab used to have some. Capacities i've lost my. Capacity, OH i can ask for, sure big beautiful bill is gonna be voted on the next. Hour Hopefully johnson doesn't talk for the next eight and a half. Hours, now The republicans are all. Smiling can the can you can DJ t show up in The. House he's In. Iowa, oh he's In. Iowa what's he doing? There, well he began his political campaign In. Iowa and it's the two hundred and forty ninth birthday, beginning you, know. Tomorrow so he's In, Iowa Chuck grassley on his. Farm do you think this is gonna? Pass? Yes according To Warren davidson And Jeff beckham and david About, massy they told Me massy they already got a commercial rip at. HIM i, know, Jeez i'm gonna talk to did. It i'm gonna Call Rob sanders get him On monday Or. Tuesday when's the governor coming? ON i like listening fire like, chat fireside chat with the. Governor by the, WAY i have a text here of a certain uh noted newscaster in the Tri state that Interviewed Governor basher Of. Kentucky, yeah and when Asked is it right That kentuckians able bodied are unwilling to? Work? Uh he, said there's too much paperwork involved to determine if someone getting benefits should actually have to work to get the. Benefits they can't figure out the, paperwork and they can't get an idea to get on a plane. Segment voter id stinks and too Many, kentuckians according to the, governor is too stupid to fill out. Paperwork what does that? Mean like red tape can't say get, tape red tape can't say About Tyler bradshall just got a hold of me A Joe Nusall. Foundation. Uh, oh he's a skinny, man he. Said he told. Me he sent me a text saying he ate twenty nine bones and two plates Of saratogy, chips the all time record according To Dino Gregory dino the. Golfer, yeah one hundred and nine, bones one hundred and First Guy fieri when we need. Him that's about. It, Bam what About Emerald? Lagassi what about the all time? Champ what about the hot dog eating? Man you mean he's going to? Compete what's his? Name Joey. Chestnut, yeah he's back because he sat right, there that's, right and had two large pepperoni loaded pizzas from eight two fifteen inches and, said what's for? Dessert? Yep that guy many bones could heat about five, HUNDRED i tell you, it with no time. Limit i'm gonna get ahold Of. Joey he's gonna come. In i'm gonna SAY i got a challenge the all Time montgomery And hint eating, records one hundred and nine. Bones that's an, Appetizer thank. You he'd do, That he'd do that about two. Minutes he'd be. Snickering can you ever? Snicker can you? Snicker that's a. Record it's gonna be a great. Week we'll see what. Happens i'm gonna play a lot of, golf got some golf. Scheduled, Yes i'm gonna go to The it Is It Justice joe this. TIME i can't say, oh BUT i will be With Justice joe And. TANYA i will be with them at an undisclosed fireworks. Show can't say, okay can't say one hundred and nine. BONES i Think joey could probably put down A West, chips, yes two plates of. CHIPS i don't know IF i can do that at one hundred and. Nine how many bones are in a, slab like about, twelve BUT i would probably say you got eight to nine slabs of ribs plus chick cash be like The Flintstones brontosaurus. Segment i'm not sure we could survive The Middle. AGES i watched this thing on The History. Channel could you survive in The Middle? Ages the answer would be having to Know we're having enough trouble in the Modern age's what About iran getting planes From china and that The pentagon issue to report this morning the media would not. Cover yeah, that remember that right after the day after somebody leaked to report saying with low. Confidence right right, now the same group is saying the sites were. Obliterated hold up on, that car, wise, gentlemen has the media covered that? REPORT i don't think. So it doesn't fit the, agenda doesn't can, go but definitely not on something CALLED. Cnn i'm reading The Washington post. Story oh, Boy iran sites. Obliterated this was two weeks after the the actually reported something's. True but you'll wait till you're dead to watch this. Recording to one of my sources In, Kentucky kentuckians are. Stupid they can't fill out. Paperwork according to the, governor what the stupid that's. Stupid they shouldn't. Vote stupid people shouldn't. Vote CAN i say that you just did give me out of the student's? Report If scott coming up next about the status of this great. COUNTRY i love the cuts the speech of those Great americans in the. Past we need something though From Donald. Trump at the, end The trump shows had the greatest six months political history in the. Media won't tell you about, it BUT i just. Did he's winning all over the. Place, well when win, win this make beautiful bills going to, win, right according to War i'm watching it. Now they're not starting voting, yet but at some point they're going to start to. Vote it should go, quickly kind of like marital. Sex will he in honor of a beautiful weekend ahead and the day Before america's two hundred and forty ninth birthday and next year With trump in, charge it's two hundred and fifty years since the declaration of Independence july, fourth seventeen seventy. Six we leave you with the immortal words of the stud, report staying. SILENT i think something's. Frozen got a text. Here we broke. IT i got a text here About Boone County Clerk Kenny brown a ninety five hot chicken wings in five. Minutes we should have an eating contest in. Here would that be? Something i'll Get Joe chests down in there and somebody you can. Do not gotta get eating. Contests we can't wait because somebody knocked the news booth off the other day with two droplets of. Water i'm not gonna say who that. Is Matt reese can't say It's Brian combs related to? Pity did He Pity? DIDDY i think him bail, Right, yes he's staying With he would have stayed With Brian combs for an oil, party baby, oil buy Some jane J. Stock did you see the women dousing themselves in baby oil last night outside the.
Speaker 8: COURTHOUSE i just got three things to, Say god bless our, Troops god Bless, america and, gentlemen stuck.
Speaker 1: YOUR i that's. Right who was that, Segment Kevin? James because you got the indie cars at Midd Ohio willie and The midas And regatta runs this. Weekend good stuff right there on The Ohio river with the. Hydroplanes queen Of Hearts lives let's go on news radio seven hundred W b My billy cutting in The Great american of.
Speaker 9: Course Scott powell number one book out Is Rediscovering. America he's been a Parents Financial New York, Post Your hearts With Algo, Tribune britten No books And total will three another one coming, out and he's also often at The Discovery institute and Ortown hall dot com and also Rear clerpolitics dot.
Speaker 1: Com Scott powell is. Everywhere Scott, Powell welcome again to The Bill Cunningham. Show before we talk about ending The Deep states in version, matrix what does this say about the nation's largest, City New York, city when it selects as their democratic nominee Zo Ron mamdani also known as yes, here in order to bring about some sort of socialist democratic communist approach to the nation's largest. City and, also he said this morning in one of the talk, shows he did not repudiate the phrase global Into, fada into, fada which should be conducted all over the. World so we may elect the mayor Of america's largest not, we But New York City Empire state residents may elect the mayor who believes in a global Into, fada which in today's world is from The river to the, sea Killed jews and get those seventy two versions ready in heaven if you die as part of The, jihad and this guy might be the mayor Of New York city For god's.
Speaker 3: Sakes, yeah it's pretty.
Speaker 10: Unbelievable but this in the times in which we, live noting is. SURPRISING i, mean you first of all have to factor in the, vote the vote fraud that that got him over the top as the. Nominee but then he has he has to face you, know he has to face the opposition in a real in an, election which will still be faced with vote. Fraud BUT i rather think that the current mayor who moves to the middle is probably going to, win you.
Speaker 1: Would, think unless unless my Friend Curtis sliwa's he's normal runs as A, republican and then Maybe adams And slavell will split the vote and then Ma'am donne's gonna.
Speaker 3: Win but, yeah that would be.
Speaker 10: Bad SO i hope that these people have got enough sense not to allow that to. HAPPEN i, mean sometimes you have, to you have to bow out of a situation for the greater. Good so This republican, CANDIDATE i don't think he has a. Prayer he got to bow. Out, well see it ought to be mono imno man de. Man somebody Against zorron who became a citizen like five years, ago born In, uganda who he's a self described as, socialist a democratic, socialist who believes in no, prisons no, bail defund the, police no possession of, weapons thirty dollars an hour or. More everything's, free bus, ride, subway. Etc it's all. Free someone else bays for. It let's talk about your column ending The Deep states in version, matrix and it was published on The American thinker about a week. Ago explain the essence of what this column.
Speaker 1: Says, well.
Speaker 10: You, KNOW i point out to people that most everyone has heard experienced the transposition of good and, evil truth and. Falsehood and the best known description is really out of the book of the Prophet, isaiah who in chapter, five verse twenty, said woe to those who call evil good and good, evil who put darkness for light and life for, darkness get who put bitter for sweet and sweet for. Bitter we've all heard that there's this inversion of truth and falsehood and good and.
Speaker 3: Evil, well it.
Speaker 10: Turns out that this is a phenomenon that happens in the last days more than any other. Time and we're certainly we're certainly living through a period WHERE i think all of us are aware that things are moving very quickly now In god's. Providence But i'm a believer that there'll be a spiritual, awakening AND i think that it has to get very dark for people to wake. Up AND i think that people are waking. UP i think the nation is going to wake up more and more as time, passes and so this, INVERSION i think is going to be reversed because you, know people want to be, successful they want to have meaning in their, life they want to be. Happy you invert good and, evil truth and, falsehood you cannot be, happy you cannot be. Successful SO i think people are going to there's going to be an, awakening you, KNOW i think it's going to be a spiritual, revival BUT i think it's a revival of you, know a Lah Donald, trump a revival of common. Sense SO i think there's reason for. Optimism BUT i think it's important for people to understand that when you Drive god out of the, culture you create a bit of a, vacuum and that vacuum spiritually is filled oftentimes by really dark and evil. Spirits and SO i think we are going through a period where we've Driven god out of our, culture and the inexplicable craziness that we see throughout our country is partially a result of a dark spiritual influence that has become more pervasive as we've Driven god out of the.
Speaker 1: Country And, scott one of the most powerful statement you made in this column is, This the inversion matrix invariably creates a two tiered system of. Compassion certain groups can gather in public in the name of. Religion others are, arrested, fine or even jailed for thought crime and praying. Silently crimes by one group are explained the way as, trauma, misunderstanding or cultural, norms but crimes committed by others in other groups trigger, outrage, riots national, headlines penalties and cancelation put more meat on those.
Speaker 10: Bones, well we've all seen it and all wondered why the heck do we give a pass to the Radical. MUSLIMS i, mean it seems as though they don't get. Arrested they don't you, know they can do no. Wrong but you, Know christians who would be you, know praying outside an abortion clinic are subject to being arrested right for exercising their constitutional.
Speaker 3: Right so how do we explain all? This it's a tough.
Speaker 10: One AND i think that, that AS i point out in the article and have said many, times that when you can't explain, things you have to look for a deeper. Reason AND i think that there is a spiritual. INVERSION i call it the inversion. Matrix and so what is good good has become, evil evil has become, good truth has become, falsehood falsehood has become, truth and so it. Goes BUT i think we're nearing a point where we're going to see a real. Turn you, know we certainly got a big turn in the election Of Donald, trump but we really, need we really need a spiritual revival because as we have a spiritual, revival that affects the, culture and of course the culture affects everything, else including. Politics politics is really downstream of the, culture right, Right so what's going on In New york is an, aberration but it's something we have to pass that that we can. Understand AND i do think THAT i do not see The New yorkers going for this crazy radical democrat mayor.
Speaker 3: Candidate what if they?
Speaker 1: Do what if they? DO i, MEAN i agree with, you it ought to be one on one someone Either Curtis, sliwa who's a friend of mine THAT i. Love Curtis, SLIWA i love that. Guy he's A. Republican can The republican be elected mayor Of New York? CITY i don't think. So the last time that happened was thirty some years ago With Rudolph giuliani and Then. Bloomberg but what? Happens what is to? Say do you hift like an? Alcoholic do you have hit rock? Bottom If Ma'm donnie wins the mayor and implements these policies and there's a flight out Of New York city of those that are being, productive moral individuals, LEAVE i can't take it in. Him i've seen the videos out Of Los angeles and with Skid row is overtaken block after, block mile after mile of the city Of Los, angeles or, fornication, defecation, urination drug, use urinating in the, street open, air drug, markets prostitution on demand is happening all over the city Of Sugar chicago And Los, angeles Especially. La And i'm, Thinking, okay has Has la hit rock bottom With Karen bass or Has Brandon johnson? Sugar is that rock? BOTTOM i look At New York, city that's. Terrible is that rock? Bottom and then if, yes Here Mam donnie gets elected and you, say, oh it's not going to, Happen Scott, powell what if it?
Speaker 3: Does? Well if it, does THEN i think it'll be rock bottom for The New. Yorkers it really.
Speaker 10: Will and and and it is true that oftentimes you have to hit rock bottom before you turn things.
Speaker 3: Around people have to people have to be, so.
Speaker 10: You, know, discouraged if you will on you, know beyond any prior period in their. Memory they they, say you, know we've got we, can't we can't go down this road any, further we can't continue this. Way and at that point then of course there can be a real. Turning and sometimes it's one hundred and eighty Degree that's that's what in an inversion, is it's turing something on its.
Speaker 3: Head it's one hundred and eighty degree.
Speaker 10: Flip SO i think this inversion matrix that we're living through can flip the other.
Speaker 1: WAY i had you on, it look forward to. IT i dge on a couple months, ago and you wrote a column About trump's placing national security above judicial. Activism now On friday you talk about always the cup half, full that there's hit rock. Bottom you have seven hundred federal district court judges Conducting american foreign policy from the, bench which is, illegal it's, unconstitutional it's not. Right in The Supreme court On, friday in a six to three decision in which in Which Amy Cony barritt just smite it, Down Justine jackson and other saying that we can't do, this it's, wrong and she went line by line to make a fool of. Justice jackson was at an example where the where The trump administrative policies that we voted. For that's what we, wanted and he implemented the policies that we voted for in a democratic republican form of. Government we voted for. That and you wrote a column a couple months ago that judicial activism is hurting the, country and then On, friday guess what The Supreme court said they can't Do That is that a positive?
Speaker 3: Sign it sure is absolutely that we're going to see.
Speaker 1: MORE i, hope because you, know right, NOW i look AT i don't know if a great country can survive without magnificent. Cities we had, opulent, gorgeous Functioning american cities for a long. Time but Now Los, Angeles, Chicago New, york The triumphate have fallen completely on their collective. Faces and it looks like the voters themselves are going to keep going in that. Direction Karen BASS i don't know if she can be re. Elected she's a, blind dumbe fuddled. Fool Brandon johnson In chicago has a twelve percent approval factor and now ma'm donnie is The democratic. Nominee but can It can a country be great when every Large american city in that nation looks like Skid row In La, no.
Speaker 3: It cannot be.
Speaker 10: Great and and that's WHY i think part of, uh you, know Making america great again is going to be the transformation Of american. Cities but it's it's it's got to come from the, people bottoms, up if you. Will AND i think THAT i think people are. ARE i have about had it with defunding the police and and the breakdown of law and.
Speaker 3: ORDER i, mean that's it's the.
Speaker 10: Essential role of government to provide for the welfare of the, people and that that includes law enforcement and includes you, know quelling unrest and so. Forth SO i think that it's it's hard to see it right, now but, boy things things can flip quickly once once there's, momentum AND i think we're very close to a turning.
Speaker 1: Point Scott powell many many years, ago in, fact this century and a half, ago The Democratic party in the seventeen and eighteen, hundreds early nineteen hundreds Rejected, washington rejected the federal control of its. Cities that's why they declared. Freedom they declared independence From. America The Civil, war The Democratic party, say we're not going to follow federal. Law weig nor federal. Law having lost The Civil war in eighteen seventy, Six RUTHERFORD. B hayes took over the presidency in a disputed election with a guy Named, tilden on condition that he get all the federal troops out of The. South The democrats demanded that the federal troops leave The, south what about twelve years after The Civil war, ended so The democrats could impose upon blacks ku klux, klan, lynchings rape of black, women et. Cetera and they were successful in doing. That The democrats, said in The, south we're not going to follow What washington tells us to. Do we're not part of the federal. System we're going to do what we want to. Do We democrats are going to ignore federal. Law and then the Ku Klux, klan the, Lynchings Woodrow, wilson keeping blacks out of the. Military that went on and on and, on and here we are one hundred AND i don't know about one hundred and fifty years after That Civil war conducted a Selfred i'm, sorry one hundred and sixty seven years and now The Democratic party is telling us again all over the, nation we will not follow federal. Law we will ignore what the government tells us to. Do and we're sanctuary, city sanctuary, states and we're not going to follow federal. Law The Democratic party of The Civil war and the Ku Klux klan now controls all the Major american, cities and they're once again saying we ignore federal. Law how long can that go?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 3: OH i THINK i think it's stays or. NUMBERED i really, DO i really. Do of, course this has been in the works for a long.
Speaker 10: TIME i wrote a book in the nineteen eighties Called Covert, cadre and in that BOOK i described that the left strategy was going to turn to state and local, politics and that's exactly what we've seen. Happen and they know that if they can control the big, cities they could arguably control the, country and they're very close to that.
Speaker 3: Now BUT i do think, that.
Speaker 10: You, know With trump being in The White, house being the commander in, CHIEF i THINK i think the momentum is going to.
Speaker 3: Be towards law and. ORDER i, hope we. Do, HOPE i.
Speaker 4: DO i.
Speaker 3: DO i.
Speaker 1: DO i have hope because The olympics are, coming The World cup is, coming and they're going to see a city Of Los angeles destroyed by the policies of The Democratic party and they're ignoring federal law when it comes to even this, morning in one of the talk shit Yes, Here, Mom donnie talked about he's going to pit THE, nypd going to Fight. Ice how does THE nypd Fight? Ice how does that? Look he's going to demand the federal law not be applied In New York, city much Like George wallace said federal law will not be applied In, Selma, alabama Or Orville, fabas the governor Of, arkansas stood in the doorway and, said guess, what black kids aren't going to be. Educated The democrats of The south are Another democrats in the major. Cities But Scott, powell we got to run up against the. Clock BUT i love your stuff and you may go To Scott Powell Discovery. Institute all your columns are up. There and once, again thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham. Show And Scott. Powell you're a Great. American thank you very.
Speaker 3: Much, Well, bill you're the Great.
Speaker 1: American thank, You god bless. You let's continue with. More The Democratic party that Plunged america into The Civil war refused to follow federal. Law it's the Same Democratic party today that says we're going to ignore federal. Law when it comes to sanctuary, city sanctuary, states federal law doesn't. Apply and when the next mayor Of New, york this Mom donnie, character who may be deported back To, yuganda according to went on The, route is saying he's gonna pit THE nypd Against. Ice what the hell does that look? Like Bill cunningham on seven HUNDRED, wlw what's this at?
Speaker 6: All let me assert my firm.
Speaker 5: Belief let the only thing we have to filon.
Speaker 2: Fir so.
Speaker 1: And so my Fellow.
Speaker 5: Americans ask not what your country can do for, you ask what you can do for your.
Speaker 1: Country Mister gorbachev teared down this.
Speaker 6: Wall read my, lips no new.
Speaker 7: Axes the search is underway for those who are behind these evil. Acts i've directed the full resources of our intelligence and law enforcement communities to find those responsible and to bring them to. Justice we will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor.
Speaker 1: Them america is a nation that can be defined in a single. WORD i was gonna foot.
Speaker 10: Him we basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what they're.
Speaker 1: Doing do you understand?
Speaker 10: That, hell, hello, Quiet i'm.
Speaker 1: BROADCASTING bbb has passed two, eighteen and like two, fourteen there were two voting against. It Thomas massey boy a guy Named. Fitzpatrick those are only. Two Ryan, fitzpatrick the Former Bengal he voted against the Former bengals. Quarterbacks he voted against. It what the But Thomas massy didn't though he was In. Congress it's the smartest guy In, congress but at times he can be. Stupid i'm gonna put The i'm gonna pin the tail on the donkey Of Rob. SANDERS i want to know Where sanders stands On Thomas. Massey what do you Think we're we gonna stand right over. Him he's the smartest guy in The, congress But massy sometimes it's too smart for his own good will leave the stood reporters approved service of your Local Tame Star heating and Air Conditioning Dealers Tamestar. Quala you could feel in beautiful Northern kentucky go any Weather heating and air at eight five nine seven eight one forty eight twenty two spots The reds with a. Transaction what is? It who's on THE? Dl nobody what they have placed Their Carson spires with his right shoulder impingement send out all. YEAR i get that every. Day he's on a rehab assignment now with The Arizona. Reds so he might pitch at some, point probably by A World. Series what what do you? Say World? Series Cleveland guardians right Handed Luis ortiz under investigation By Major League baseball and Wild Man walker breaking the league's rules on sports. Gambling, Now yahoo's sports here says that two individual, pitches one On june the, fifteenth another On june twenty seventh that received action flagged by a betting integrity. Firm what he threw is a pitcher that threw The he's breaking the rules on league's rules on sports gambling on two individual, pitches one On june to fifteenth and another On june twenty. Seventh but did he groove a? COUPLE i guess what a betting integrity? Firm was he tipping? Pitches i'm say, no, No but how do you have integrity when you? THROW i don't. Know how do you narrow it down to two pitches who discovered he might have done, Something he might have bet on. SOMETHING i don't know the betting integrity, firm it's still under. Investigation let's investigate. It red's, Update. Willie The reds have the day off. Today they open up that fourth Of july weekend series up against The phillies tomorrow, afternoon and the action right here on seven HUNDRED. Wlw of, course The phills lead The. East they feature The pride Of, Middletown Kyle, Schwarburg nick castellonas castelanis and Also Bryce harper is back after a month long injury that he. Had they have garbage everywhere In. Philadelphia, well they normally have. Garbage now they got a lot of, garbage that's for. Sure let's see what. Else Bengals update brought to you By Good spirits And Party town thirteen convenient locations in Northern kentucky for the big weekend rookie defensive End Shamar stewart and The. Bengals what held contract talks last? Week? What according to us? Today no progress was? Made, also it's all what all quiet on The western front With Trey Hendrickson, apparently why Draft Shamar stewart and put him through? This well only The bengals hairdresser nose From. HENDRICKSON i don't know, WELL i, MEAN i don't know. Word we say congrats To cincinnati And Marrymont's Will. Grimmer how about that fourteen under part to win The Ohio Open championship At Firestone Country club And Akron Steve tino's favorite pro golfer Is Will grimmer three rounds of sixty six for the. Win he led from wyat to wire like the nineteen Ninety. Reds you, KNOW i played The Ohio amateur At Firestone Country club in the mid nineteen nineties AND i shot two ninety nine for four. Rounds grimmer had five birdies in the final, round good for a two shot. Win it's now. SOCCER Fc cincinnati returned home Finally saturday against The Chicago faya and good luck to The United states Of. America they will Meet Mexico sunday in the finals for The Gold. Cup what About matt. McClain i'm Watching lisa, Mcclan republican From. Michigan she's In Congress republican conference. Chair is she related To matt, MCCLAN i don't. Know is That lisa. Mclan is That Matt McLean's her ON? Tv that's? HER i don't. Know pretty good, shake she's a. Representative get your eyes off her. Tennis let's See Wimbledon women's second round. Today IgA swytec a seed Over Madera's katie McNally five seven, six two six. One McNally down three and four to one in the first stet and she first, set won, it but then kind of ran out of gas arrest of. Them fought like a warrior poet like he.
Speaker 5: Meant she.
Speaker 1: Did looks good on Her she coming off that ankle injury and she's looking good Like william Of. Wallace they're calling Me william Of Deer. Park Mayor donaldin calls Me william Of Deer, park Also. Willie you don't forget, Now tomorrow's the big. Day of, Course It's america's two hundred and forty ninth birthday and The Montgomery Montgomery in is the place to. Be fourth Of July Tomorrow, Friday how many, Bones eat and? Joy all you can Eat Montgomery in world famous ribs And Saratoga chips noon for thirty four to ninety five per person Plus. Sarahtogi but both the Original Montgomery in And boathouse will be open from noon until eight. Pm CAN i have a Wald goo cheeseburger to wash it? Down for This fourth Of July all you can eat special? Event how many bones can you? Consume you? Get don't eat the bone, segment you eat the meat between the. Bones YOU i know?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 4: YEAH i?
Speaker 3: Know all? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah what About ron's Rus you forgot about? THEM i mentioned them at one? Thirty all? Right how about one of the four staple groups you can argue. About you gotta Have, skyline gotta have, Graters you gotta have little, roses, right you gotta you gotta Have ron's. Roost you gotta Have montgomery. In, yeah you gotta Have Buskin. Bakery. Yeah what else is gotta? Have Gold star? FRESHES i don't know. ABOUT i don't know about fishes. ANYMORE i got my doubts. There you know What i'm. SAYING i, mean how many are? OPEN i think, that, well you gotta put the big boy in, There, willie as long as you can find. Him as long as the big boys, AROUND i think they're. In there's one In, heartwell that's. Legitimate route four tells me there's one at seventy five and Sin Day road. Exit what was? That that's my? Phone just got a. TEXT a lot of people are a lot of people are texting, me. RIGHT i just got a text From Paul luck McKinley. Mortgage is he under food? Groups? Yes do you think THAT bbb is going to? Pass the, Answers, yes it. Passed he's been on the phone with mortgage trying to place mortgages for people and didn't. KNOW i asked about twenty people turned me. Down BUT i went To Paul luck and he. Approved want with your. Bag he, said you came in with several paper bags filled with documents and you're you've been ever it Had Fifth Third bank on. It but you had you had the first, star you had all the banks lined. Up they all turned you. Down you came in late in the evening and they got you approved with your bags of documents is that? Correct and bags of. Cash, yes that's all it takes is, cash of, course cash save cash with cash and whatever happened to Him south In, ohio whatever happen To. Jamberger those are kind Of swallen's And Cash. Amberger you're the two stores we need to Have steinberg's about what about the? POGs what's pes? MCALLPINS i don't. Know remember service merchandise now it's on a big. Sandy you went Into Service, merchandise you got the, number then they slid it down a like a. SLIDE i got a text here From Rob, Sanders oh well you've had like everything In. Cincinnati you can go there without getting shot Because Kenton county is. Safe and you can't get a red bike this weekend because the criminals they're going to criminalize red. Bikes red bikes are the. Problem Seg. Man, yeah gotta get rid of the red bike. Problem, okay you understand What i'm. Saying not the guns not the, gun not the, people not the. Behavior it's red, bike not the gang, bangers not the one o'clock shootouts like The Okay. Corral if the red bikes are causing the problem In, cincinnati so you can't rent a red, bike would you get on a red bike anyway when of those little bikes in traffic and roll. Around, No i'm going to get on my bike and do it With John barrett and do. That you're gonna, Bike you're going to do do it, all aren't you?
Speaker 4: Doing?
Speaker 1: Barrett sixty miles both of us Ride. Cincinnati you're leading the pad no shirts On, wow leading the way With ted. McKay, well, LASTLY i got a text in the Wild man about this Guy. BETTINGS i don't understand how they Can Integrity department look at a pitch thrown By Cleveland guardian. Pitcher that's what is under, analysis that's what they're. Saying, well he has From Yahoo. Sports what do they?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: YAHOO i don't. Know he's been placed on nondisciplinary paid leave Through july. Seventeenth he was supposed to pitch To night for him against The. Cubbies, YEAH i don't know what that says. Here he's under investigation BY mlb for breaking the league's rules on sports gambling on two individual, pitches one On june, fifteenth another On june twenty seventh that received action flagged by a betting integrity. Firm i'm reading the, story and of COURSE i don't get, it sources. Say betting integrity firm sent two alerts In june to sportsbook operators Regarding. Ortiz it's like you throw a pitch in The both alerts flag bets In, Ohio New, york And New jersey betting on the. Result, oh how about? This this is. It betting was on the result of the first pitches offered by some with situations was commonly referred to as micro. Bets so you can bet if the pitch is gonna be a striker a, ball, right he can bet on anything now in a baseball. Game so somebody's gonna bet. Money Here's ortiz winding. Up you can hit the phone, quickly ball strike five thousand dollars on a ball bingo An ortiz was he connected to a better that he guaranteed the bet would win or. LOSE i can guarantee you. SEGMENT i can throw a, ball BUT i can't guarantee You i'm gonna throw a. Strike, Correct it's like a. PUTT i can guarantee You i'm gonna miss a six foot, putt BUT i can't Guarantee i'm gonna make a six foot. Putt so if you make a bet that's gonna be a, ball then it's a strike or a strike gonna be a. Ball With ortiz, case they had a bet it was gonna be a ball because if he threw a, strike he would have won the ball. Bet but by throwing a, ball he wins the. Bet he can't guarantee a, strike but he guarantee a, ball you know What i'm. Saying, yeah so he's in. TROUBLE i would, SAY i think anybody making those kind of best got a gambling. Problem you, AGREE i would, say so got a better ball or a. Strike SO i guess he'll bite the dust too, well the Way i'm told by my betting friends that he, could as he's got fifteen seconds to throw a, pitch, right take your hand and put it on the. Hat you, know he's looking getting the. Signal, right if it's on the, hat it's going to be a. Ball then they, go what do they? Do they make a. Bet they do, it touch your, hat it's going to be a. Ball if you touch a, strike you turn. Around you can't guarantee, you, RIGHT i can guarantee You i'm gonna throw a. Ball would you? Agree? Yeah what you do is touch your, hat which tells the betters ON tv the next pitch is going to be a. Ball then the betters can, Say i'm gonna bet five thousand dollars on this pitch going to be a. Ball then that was. Flagged so one of my experts in gambling told me that's how it. Works i'm just saying that they're looking into, it so we'll not good if, that if, that if they're if they're rolling on now by pitch by, pitch, yeah, whoa you got? Action, NOW i don't, know. Segment things are out of, control you, know there's so much. Less he told those, Guys, Hey i'm gonna throw this and this in or you, know on the second pitch two different. GAMES i said that the second, BATTER i, Face i'm gonna throw a ball on the first, pitch so bet, it bet. It then he gets some of the. Action what? Whoa now we got issue Segment, cleveland here we Come congress has passed THE Bbb Happy Days Are Here again Segment Get Me out of The Sudge. Report The guardians are notified by That Luis ortiz has been placed on LEAVE uh with an agreement with The Players association on an ongoing investigation concerning two. Pitches In, February Major League baseball fired and Umpire Pat hoburg The Best Ball strike arbis are in the business for sharing with a legal sports betting operation an account with a friend who bet on, baseball and that and that THAT nba player you can miss the free throw he. Was he's now With, detroit but the previous team he was, WITH i think he's under investigation by the n B. A it's, like, man we live in difficult. Times give me out of The Student's, report because now we got more things to worry. About willie and honor of the pre two d and forty ninth birthday of the greatest nation On. Earth despite efforts as some to destroy, Us we're a, loud proud and. Sessy everybody have us good and Say fourth Of july, weekend have, fun eat, ribs and eat. Chicken we leave you with the immortal words of The Stood report and over The Hull july, Second he's event team seventy six And ifreham it was made all The declaration Of independence written By Thomas Huntingham. Jefferson, yes it was publicized In july, fourth, Seventeen segment. Six so tomorrow we celebrate the birthday number two hundred and forty nine and The british the king got away from the, King King. George what think we? Were what if we were? Still what? If will these years want to? Happen Queen elizabeth and then The King. Charles look what the prince did to it did not not us but the. Higherland that's look what they did upright Segment.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 1: It in the home, segment you may be seated now everyone had a Great fourth Of jula. Holiday will see you On, monday in, Fact i'll see You sunday night And chrome and the. Reds but then should have three winds In. Philly philly stinks literally because of the garbage on news radio seven HUNDRED wlw