Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners, Kyle, Yes, sir, it's closing time. Anybody that comes into this room right now saying they're gonna take you out right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they ain't doing it. Yeah, not doing that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Kyle, biggest upset of twenty twenty five. You went in yesterday. Don't blow it. Don't blow it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got all this hype right.
Speaker 1: Now, Stephen says he, Steven says he could beat you.
Speaker 2: Steven. Yeah, Bro, Why how's it going, brother? Rod?
Speaker 1: When's the last time you think you played?
Speaker 2: Fifteen years ago?
Speaker 1: You two thousand and nine?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, where have you been. I've been hanging out.
Speaker 1: You haven't been calling the whole time. You must have just taken a little time off or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just a chill.
Speaker 1: What was different about you calling in today? You heard Kyle and you said sky blows I could beat him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's pretty much it. All right?
Speaker 1: All right, Now that we've got that cleared a lot, you're playing for a Rod Ryan Show t shirt. Steven back on the game hasn't played since two thousand and nine. Kyle played yesterday and one, be a pretty good player too. Nothing's really changed, Steven. You got a shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Did you win in two thousand and nine?
Speaker 2: Do you remember I got today? Four? Totally cow?
Speaker 1: And you haven't played since? Like that's not been like rotting your soul that you were one game away hall of fame.
Speaker 2: Damn, here we go, yeah, one game? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Stephen and Kyle. What part of your car moves back and forth to clear rain from the ste Kyle by a lot? You win your winshield wipers? Yeah, he got you by a lot, there, bro, Steven, he got yeah, yeah, got you by a lot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, you actually said your name in two thousand and nine on that question. Yeah, Kyle's on the board. Stephen is not. He's gonna do something about it. Question number two, shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Kyle and Steven. How many eggs are in a dozen? J Welcome back to the game, Stephen.
Speaker 2: Twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, all he needed was that one question. You really not the rust off.
Speaker 2: For the win?
Speaker 1: Kyle and Stephen? What building in Washington?
Speaker 2: D C.
Speaker 1: Legendary, Kyle, answer the White House. Now, listen, there's a lot of things going on in DC.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be your fault. It's a lot of things happening in that one area too. Highly concentrated. Winner, Winner, complete question. What building in Washington, DC serves as both home and office for the President of the United States? The White House? Kyle, you had to do that because you didn't know.
Speaker 2: What Stephen was doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Stephen, would you come on again sooner than this sixteen year thing that you just did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'll definitely come home again, Kryl.
Speaker 1: Dude, good to have you back on after all those years. Man, that's fun, Kyle. Yeah, nice game, dude.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Showed us the whole a little something on that. Do you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir? Okay, Bro, hang on