Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wor's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. So this month is National Age Without Apology Month. So we want to age gracefully. We want to age and improve our health. Oh, it's just old age. And then you say, ah, you go to the eye doctor, my vision is getting worse. Ah, it's just old age. Let's get you some bifocals. And then you say, ah, when you get your yearly, check out my postures getting worse, some shrinking. And I said, ah, that just happens as you get older. Then you go to the orthopedic and you say, ah, my knee hurts. Oh, it's just old age. I had a patient where they came up to me and they said, oh, my right knee hurts. I've been to all these doctors, no one's been able to help me. You're my last hope, Doctor Caplin. Please you gotta help me. I don't want to go from the cane to the walker to the wheelchair. Please help me with my right knee. And I said, well, what did the doctor say? He goes, well, the doctor said it's just old age, and I said, how old your other knee? And the patient looked at me, and then there was a shock. That's in the light bulb went off. You're left and right and you're the same age your right and he's not gonna bother you because of age or else. Your left me would bother you. There has to be something else. And when we found out with this person, there was a misalignment and the knee, there was some muscle spasm, there was some nerve compression in the lower back, there was some inflammation, there was poor circulation. There was a few different things we had to take care of. But you gotta get to the root cause of the problem. You don't just want to hide it with n SAIDs, which are non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs. You know you've got these over the counter at CBS, Dwayne Reid. You don't want to take those. You don't want to take the painkillers. You don't want to take the muscle relaxers, the anti inflammatory, the steroids. We don't like these. They're just trying to cover up the symptoms. It's a band aid. You don't want to hide the symptoms. You want to get to the root cause of the problem. And that's how we helped this patient with their knee. You get to the root cause. And guess what, as they got older, they felt better. So instead of only having one good need, a two good knees. Everything can improve with age. Your posture can improve with age, your height can improve with age. I had a patient, this was about ten years ago, and he came to me and I asked him what was his health goal, and he said he wanted to grow back the three inches that he lost over the years. He was eighty one years old, and I said, let's do it, and he was just he goes, no, I'm joking. He was making a joke because he didn't think that was possible. And I said, no, We help people grow back their height all the time. And it worked, and it took about three years. He grew about an inch a year. Now, I can't make you taller than God made you. I would love to or else. I would see all the New York Knicks. They're all like, oh, make me seven foot tall. That's not possible. But many people lose height due to compression or posture, lack of physical activity. Right right is deactuation disc problems. So we have a table that actually pumps the fluid back into the disc. We have posture exercises that can improve the posture, your decompression, open up the joints. You could grow back to your original height, reach your protect so you could actually get less pain as you get older. You can actually grow even after eighty years of age. It's never too late. I had a patient in her late late nineties. She grew actually a lot more than three inches, but hers wasn't compressionate as much as her whole body was hunched forward, so she couldn't even lift up her head. So when she got measured, it was almost a foot shorter. You know, she was really five feet tall, but she came into the office and she only lift up a head to four feet. But we got it back. She was so bad she couldn't look up at me. She had to push up her head with her fist, and she was constantly doing this so much that her chin was constantly cut and irritated and red because she couldn't speak. She couldn't even lift up her head to speak to anyone. So who's constantly pushing up her head with her fist. It's at ninety six years old. We got to be able to lift up her head. It's never too late. I don't care how old you are. You could have less pain. You could grow. You can improve your posture, you can improve your vision. Your eyes can get better, but you got to do eye exercises. Your muscles can get stronger, but you gotta do weight resistant exercises. It's not rocket science. Your memory could get better, but you have to do memory exercises. Your hearing can get better, but you have to do hearing exercises. It's not going to get better if you don't do anything. So people don't do anything if they don't do hearing exercises. Yes, your hearing is gonna get worse as you get older. If you don't do eye exercises. Your eyes are gonna get worse as you get older. If you don't do memory exercises, your memory is gonna get worse as you get older. You don't do posture exercises. Your posture is gonna get worse as you get older. It's not rocket science. But you gotta do the work. And you might not know what work you need to do, So call my office. We can handle that for you and teach you what work you need to do to improve whatever you need to work on. But you gotta do the work. I'm not the doctor that writes a prescription to say, Okay, you know this will fix your problem. There's no prescription that fixes your problem. Right. If you have diabetes, you take met Foreman. It doesn't fix your diabetes, and maybe help to mantin your levels and your blood work so your glucose doesn't go through the roof, and your human globin A one C isn't so high, so it might keep those numbers a little bit in heck, But is it curing diabetes No? Is there a cure for diabetes yes? Is it reversible yes, even if it's genetic. Yes, But you gotta work for it, right. You gotta eat healthier, can't live that sedentary lifestyle, Gotta go to bed earlier, Gotta reduce your emotional stress. And you might not know what work to do. You might think juice is healthy, it's not good.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 3: If you have diabetes. You might think oatmeal is healthy, No, it's not not. If you have diabetes. You might think yogurt is healthy. Now it's not, especially if you have diabetes. We're told these lies that these foods are healthy. Stop believing the lies. You gotta start thinking outside the box a little bit and not be brainwashed by society, by the government, by the internet, at TV, by the advertisements. Never buy anything that has an advertisement, right, So what's the advertisement. It's orange juice, So oh, it's so healthy. Get your vitamin C. I don't need a commercial to tell me what's healthy. So tropicana is not healthy. Now. I know oranges are healthy. I've never seen an orange commercial. I've seen orange juice commercial. I know blueberries are healthy. I don't see blueberry commercials. Cucumbers are healthy. I don't see cucumber commercials. You don't see kale commercials, spinach commercial. Unless it's in a can, then it's not healthy. Right. Don't buy things in cans, boxes and bags. Those are all on commercials, right, So what's on commercial? Doritos, pop tarts, frosted flakes, but light coca cola. It's all unhealthy. Never buy anything you see on a commercial. They're brainwashing you into thinking yogurt is healthy, oatmeal is healthy, milk is healthy, orange juice is healthy, Apple juice is healthy. Snapple is healthy. Made from the best stuff on earth. Come on, don't read the front of the labels. You've got to read the back the ingredients. In fact, if it has ingredients, it's not healthy. So the best foods are only one ingredient and they're not in a box, they're not in a bag, they're not in a can. That way you'll function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss Boost your brain Power with doctor Eric Kamplin every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six' one two one five zero or email info at kaplanbrainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor, kaplan or visit kaplandc dot com for more. Information function, better feel better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain. Power this month Is National Age Without Apology. Month all, right we want to age in a good way where we improve.
Speaker 3: All our aspects of our. Health your memory can improve with. Age there's a test called The mocha. Test your memory. Is if you fail the, test then you might have some, issues some, dementia some Pre, alzheimer's some troubles with. Focus and you can take. This you just need a kind of partner to administer the. Test we do it in our. Office if you want to wait till the end of the, Show i'm going to give you guys a gift which would include This mocha. Test so The mocha test tells us how our brain. Functions it's a score out of. Thirty anything above twenty six or higher is. Normal anything below twenty six is. Abnormal it's a wide variety of, tests but it's basically checking your brain and memory. Function, okay This mocha. Test if you, fail you must take. Action that means your brain is already at a low. Level, Okay but the good news is there's a process called. Neuroplasticity with, neuroplasticity you can rewire your. Brain i'm like a physical, therapist but instead of giving you weight lifting, EXERCISES i give you brain. Exercises and these brain exercises can improve your. Memory but your, memory you gotta do it on your. Own. NOW i don't care what type of life you. Live you can always challenge your. Memory, Right so if you have you, know at, work you, know do your your greatest to remember your client's, names or your employees', names or your coworkers', names or your you, know people that you interact, with you, know sell your your moaning fruit or whatever it. Is you, know people complain to me all the time that they can't remember. Names, well maybe they're not. Focused like when you meet, somebody as they're telling you their, name you're already ready to ask them the first. Question so you're thinking about what you want to say to them as opposed to paying attention to what they're saying a lot of, times it's not a memory, problem it's a focus. Problem so next time you know you're gonna meet, somebody before you meet, them you're gonna, Say, Okay i'm not gonna think about. Anything i'm just gonna listen to what their name, is And i'm gonna repeat their name, back say it out. Loud, hi my Name's. Joe nice to meet. You, Hi. Joe how's it Going? Joe how long you've been working? Here? Joe you like? It joe keep saying it over and over and over. Again and then you come up, with you, know some kind of way to, Remember, oh my favorite actor Is Joe Pesci or you KNOW i met this guy at the coffee shop like the Morning, joe, right so something you, Know oh my wife's. Introducer my wife's name Is. Jojoe you know there's got to be some sort of.
Speaker 5: Connection, oh this guy we were talking about football all, night and my favorite football player Is Joe.
Speaker 3: Montana you, know come up with something where you won't forget, it some, association some emotional. Connection, oh just like my favorite, BAND i Love Joey. Ramone you know, SOMETHING i don't care what it, is but come up with some connection where you remember. It the best memory comes from an emotional. Connection so one of my, books Boost Your Brain, power A guide To improving Your memory And, focus which can be found On. AMAZON i put a lot of stories in, there and these stories have an emotional. Connection so after people read my, book they, Remember, OH i can't believe you were thirteen and you were had bronchitis and you're on steroids and. Antibiotics you, know they remember that, story and they remember THAT i was able to get off those steroids and antibiotics by quitting dairy. Propt, now IF i just said in my book quit dairy, products they're not gonna remember. That but BECAUSE i associated with an emotional. Story and AFTER i quit dairy, PRODUCTS i cured my own. Bronchitis and AFTER i quit dairy, products all my acne went. Away and AFTER i quit dairy, PRODUCTS i lost all this belly fat THAT i. Had my brain fog, improved my energy, IMPROVED i was better at, sports my, COGNITION i was better at, School my inflammation was. Down girls started talking to, me started performing better at. Everything AFTER i quit dairy, products people remember that. Story WHEN i talked about my grandma who passed away From all's, disease they remember her. Name they, said, Oh Grandma, daddy you must have such a great relationship with. Her they love reading the story About Grandma, daddy and they remember That Grandma daddy moved down To. Florida and after she moved down To, florida we stopped hanging out with the family because we were all In New, York New, jersey so she had no family. There when she moved To, florida stopped playing, tennis stopped dressing, up going out to, dinner playing cards with her. Friends they basically just sat at home on the, couch and every year her brain got worse and worse and. Worse so a way to Prevent alzheimer's is to be. Active start playing more, sports be more, social have less sedentary, lifestyle have more family. Interaction spend more time with the. Grandkids that's been proven the more time you spend with the, grandkids the longer healthier your life. Is so when my grandma moved down To florida and we were all up, north her brain got worse and worse and. Worse IF i was around more, frequently her brain would have got. Better and not only is it good for the grandparents' brain and, body but it's good for the. Grandkids they end up being better in, school better, socialized, happier better. Mood that's been proven. Also so the kids have been proven to improve their health and, happiness and adults grandparents have been proven to improve their memory and. Longevity so it's a win win symbiotic, relationship all. Right so to improve our, memory we actually to spend more time with young. Kids they challenge, Us they make us, think use our, imagination do new, activities meet new, people go to new. Places when people ask me what's the number one most important thing to improve, memory prevent, dimension to prevent all the, TIMER'S i always, say. Novelty you have to do new. Things you got to go to new, Places you got to meet new, people do new, activities take our new, hobbies join new, groups have new, meetups learn new, skills take new. Classes, novelty new new, new learn a new, game learn a new, language learn a new, instrument learn a new, dance new new. New. Novelty, novelty. Novelty that's the way to prevent dementia At. Alzheimer's you want to improve your, memory you do memory. Exercises you want to improve your, vision you could do ie. Exercises you, know there's all different types of eye. Exercises certain eye exercises improve, Vision certain exercises improve, focus certain eye exercises improve. Balance there's all different eye exercises that you could do to improve the function of your. Brain but it all depends on what you. Need stick around for the end of the. Show we're gonna give, you guys a gift where you could figure out what you need and then the appropriate interventions or suggestions or strategies you need to implement to improve them on your, own without, drugs without. Surgery people come to me Because i'm more of an, integrated holistic. Doctor i'm not the doctor that writes all these, prescriptions the doctor that does. Surgeries i'm not the doctor that does all this radiation and. TESTING i am the doctor that wants to heal you on your. OWN i am the doctor that.
Speaker 5: Believes the power that made the body heals the. BODY i am the doctor that believes we don't need so much medicine and supplements.
Speaker 3: And herbs and drugs and ivs and pills and oh my, god we don't need all this stuff to heal from the. Outside all our healing power comes from the. Inside we just got to get rid of any, interference any, inflammation improved, circulation blood. Flow we've got to take care of our bodies and give it all the fuel delivery that it, needs whether it's the proper, sunlight the proper, oxygen the proper amount of, water the proper food and, nutrition proper, exercise, sleep positive, attitude, novelty, challenge, purpose, passion, Love we need it. All if you really want your body to function, best if you really want to live a long life with high, quality and you want to be independent and not have people take care of, you you gotta work for. It that way you'll function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric, kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power if you want to improve your brain, function help with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches brain, fog weight, loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future, diseases that this is the show for. You don't mis boost your brain power with Doctor Eric kaplan and you will learn natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Else parkinson's, stroke, autism add, concussion autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines four posture, PAIN, tbi skin and digestive. Problems Doctor caplin is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health, conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky. Surgeries to contact The Doctor, camplin you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot.
Speaker 5: Com function, better feel better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric, caplin and you're listening to boost your brain. Power so we're talking about that you can improve your eyes as you get.
Speaker 3: Older you can improve your vision as you get. Older there's one eye exercise size THAT i really love to do. MYSELF i love to suggest to my patience that helps to improve your vision as you get. Older, okay, now this isn't take your, Cataracts this isn't gonna get rid of. Glackoma all, right this isn't going to cure a stra. Business but this is going to help with your near vision and your far. Vision it's going to help you with your reading and your. Distance the exercise is called a brock string exercise B R o C k brock string and it's super. Easy you just. Said it's basically just a, string a long string with different color beads on, it and there's a bead that you can hold, close, medium, far really far and just work those different eye.
Speaker 4: Muscles super easy to do and really effective at improving your, eyesight getting the eyes to work.
Speaker 3: Together that's called a brock string. Exercise there's another eye exercise called a gaze stability. Exercise this one's super easy to do at home as. Well this helps to balance out your left and right. Brain helps with, focus super super. Easy all you gotta do is find you, know even just get a post a, note put a little dot on. There i'll put it on the, wall arms, length eye, level look at the, dot keep your eyes focused on the, dot and slowly turn your head left and. Right as long as you keep your eyes focused on the, dot this gay stability exercises will be. Working this is not to improve your. Vision this helps with brain and. Focus then you do look at the dot and go ahead up and down ten. Times those are called ten no nose and ten yes. Yes this it's an easy eye exercise that you could do at home to help balance out your. Brain AND i got thousand if eye, exercises but we got to do what's most appropriate for. You so you know these are general eye. Exercises they're not meant to cure. Anything is to improve your. Function but you want to be analyzed by a functionurologist like, myself so we can see are there any eye, Problems and if there are any eye, problems then we could give you eye exercises for your. Weaknesses just like you could go to the gym and strengthen a weak. Muscle we can find which eye muscles are we can give you certain eye exercises to strengthen your eye muscles so that the left and the right eye work. Together we have lots of patients that come to us just for visual. Problems we've got to do these eye exercises to get the left right and left and right eye to communicate well with each. Other in, fact one of the earliest signs we see with multiple sclerosis is called an internuclear, updomopelegia where when you're looking to one direction one eye goes to the right and then the other eye stays in the middle and no man's. Lamp that's because it's a problem with the CLDURE, mlf which is this nerve that connects the left and the right, eye and with multiple, sclerosis the autoimmune disease attacks this specific nerve and there's a slowness of a connection between the eyes. There so we can actually pick up something like this FOR ms before even at seen on scans and, stuff so you, know getting your eyes. Evaluated but neurologists can really you, know prevent you from getting certain conditions if you intervene. Appropriately so FOR, ms what's a good intervention Is VITAMIN d super. Important so there's been lots of research that shows you're more likely to DEVELOP ms if your VITAMIN d levels are. Low and where do we get that? From the? Sunlight go. Outside we need sun you, know being healthy is super easy and super. Cheap the sun is, free air is. Free go out into the, forest breathe the the. SUNLIGHT VI i MEAN d is, Free oxygen is. Free water is all over the, PLACE i, mean Oh, earth seventy five percent. Water you just got to get a good filter so you don't have chemicals and. Diseases but get a good heavy duwe to water filter and you could drink water from. Anywhere and food could even be. Free just take some of the seeds from the food that's in your, pantry in your refrigerator and your cabinet right, now and you could grow food for. Free you have the seeds. There everything is. Free, sunlight, oxygen, water, seeds, food it's all there for. You it's that it doesn't take a lot of money to be. Healthy exercise is. Free it's very easy to exercise without any. Money going to bed early is. Free hanging out with positive people is. Free being healthy is one hundred percent. Free i'm so sick of people, saying, oh so expensive to be. Healthy, no it's. Not it's expensive to not be. Healthy guess what's. Expensive going out to dinner that's. Expensive Having starbucks every, morning that's. Expensive buying all your beer and wine and alcohol that's. Expensive your cigarettes that's. Expensive healthy is. Free unhealthy cost. Money, right if you're not going to bed, early you're probably out spending. Money being healthy is. Free being unhealthy costs you more than, money all, Right SO i don't want to hear that EXCUSE i don't want to HEAR i don't have time to be. Healthy let's do the. Man if you work forty hours a, week if you sleep eight hours a, night you have over seventy hours of free. Time and that's a full time, job full time. Sleep you have over seventy hours of free. Time you have time to be. Healthy what are you doing with those seventy. Hours, okay even if you commute for ten of, them you still have sixty. Hours but take those ten hours of commute time and do something, Healthy do something. Productive don't waste that commute. TIME i love the commute. TIME i listen to my audible, books do some brain, exercises make some phone, calls speak to family and friends and loved. ONES i take. Advantage don't waste that. Time use that for. Good we want to live a, long healthy. Life we want to improve our, posture want to improve our vision with brock string, exercises want to improve our. Memory want to prove our. Energy one of the biggest COMPLAINTS i, get how can improve my? Energy, well it starts with the twenty. Rule that's the number one most important rule to increase your, energy especially as you get. Older the twenty rule is never sit for more than twenty minutes at a. Time every twenty, minutes you gotta get up and move your body for twenty, seconds and you also got to look twenty feet, away and don't prove your. Vision so if you're sitting on the couch WATCHING, tv go for a twenty second, walk look twenty feet. Away you got to sitting on your chair working on your computer twenty minutes goes, by gotta get, up walk twenty, feet look twenty feet. Away if you're in your bed twenty minutes scrolling through your cell phone social, media gotta get, up walk twenty, feet look twenty feet. Away and you don't have to walk twenty. Feet you could do twenty jumping. Jacks you can do twenty, squats twenty, lunges twenty sit, ups twenty, pushups twenty pull. UPS i don't care what it, is just move your. Body but minimum walk twenty, Feet so move your body for twenty. Seconds that's the twenty. Rule every twenty, minutes you get up for twenty, seconds move your, body and then look twenty feet. Away exercise your. Eyes if you want to increase, energy you gonna move that. Body then you gotta go to The you gotta exercise at least three times a week for twenty. Minutes find something that you do might not be the. Gym maybe it's a, sport maybe it's a dance. Class are times to day that'd be? GOOD i do that a, lot you. Know i'll exercise first thing in the, morning five to six my gym. Time Then i'll you, know come, home play some sports with my, kids play a little, soccer exercise that. Way then at Night i'll go play basketball my. Boys those are called three. Days you, know if you could do activities that are just moving your, body, Why but what do people do for? Activities they go to the, movies you're sitting, Down go to play you're sitting. Down going to The yankee, game you're sitting. Down going to the, opera you're sitting. Down going to the, bar you're sitting, down going to the. Restaurant you're sitting. Down, right most people social events are. SITTING i like to do stuff that's. Active, hey let's go, hiking let's go, biking let's go, camping let's go. Fishing let's go to the, gym let's do ORANGE, theea let's go to retro, fitness let's play. Basketball let's play, Soccer let's play, Tennis let's play ping, pong let's go. Bowling move your. BODY i don't care what it, is but do activities that move your. Body. Right we take a you, know Last Valentine's, DAY i took my wife for tangle. Lessons you know that's. Great we get out of the, house move our. Body we use our brain because we've got to memorize the. Moves gotta use. Coordination it's. Fun we met other. Couples. Social, yeah you gotta do activities you know that are fun and. Active you, Know, oh the local town had plays volleyball Every wednesday. Evening you, know get join that. Group just do something even better outside social moves your. Body that, way you'll function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric caplan and you're listening to boost your brain.
Speaker 2: Power don't Miss boost your brain power with Doctor Eric kaplan Every saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain. Function you can improve, memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism and strength by following the science and research that Doctor caplan will be sharing with his. Audience join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same. Time listen to boost your brain. Power if you want to function, better feel, better and enjoy the quality of life you, deserve call two one two six one two one five zero or email info At Kaplan brain And body dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with Doctor, kaplan or visit kaplandc dot com for more. Information function, better feel, better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain. Power this month Is National Age Without Apology, Month so we want to age and improve our.
Speaker 3: Health, right so you, know your vision can, improve your memory can, improve your energy can improve with the. Energy not only do we want to follow the twenty rule and, exercise you, know three times a week for twenty, minutes but we want to work on our oxygen and that starts with your. Posture most people are kind of hunched to, forward so you gotta do your posture. Exercises you gotta roll your shoulders. Back the more shoulders you're rolled, in the harder it is to breathe. Right so roll your shoulders in and trying to take your. Breath it's. Hard now look, up bring your shoulders back and take a big. Breath it's much. Bigger posture is directly related to how you breathe to directly relate to how much, oxygen directly related to how much. Energy so it's people's posture gets worse with. Age their energy is gonna go. Low it's not the age that you have low. Energy it's the sedentary, lifestyle the lack of physical, exercise the poor, nutrition the poor, sleep and you're not getting enough. Oxygen if you really want to go for, it you do a hyper barrack oxygen. Chamber we have those in our. Offices we actually we have a Special june twenty six And june twenty. Seventh the oxygen chamber is normally two hundred, dollars but you could get it for only forty nine. Dollars i'm gonna give you the number at the end of the, show so take. Advantage that's you, know usually that happens once or twice a, year so take, advantage all. Right, so the hyperbaric oxygen, chamber it's a medical grade because number, one it has more than atmospheric pressure of one point zero and number two it's at one hundred percent. Oxygen oxygen concentrators aren't medical grade because there's, more just like a. Filter this hyperbaric oxygen chamber is amazing and all the famous athletes use, it Like Lebron james and you, Know Tiger, woods and then all the famous you, Know, superstar it's Like, madonna and you know the, people the famous, actors you, Know Jennifer, aniston you know all these, people all the, rich Famous hollywood, athletics, superstars any all with. Money they use this hyperbaric oxygen. Chamber it's, like you, know The fountain of youth, basically so it keeps you, young, healthy, strong makes your skin look, nice get your brain, good your, circulation your, heart your, lungs your. Energy you, know people love the hyperbaric oxygen. Chamber they even used it FOR covid in the past few years they've been bringing into hospitals because viruses and bacteria they can't live in one hundred percent. Oxygen so you have chronic lime, disease CHRONIC. Covid long, haulers you better do the hyperbaric oxygen. Chamber get rid of those. Stragglers we have a lot of cancer. Patients, yes let's suffocate that cancer. Cells people love hyperbaric sitch a. Chamber it was originally invented to help people with inner ear problems and would you, know repressurize your. Brain but then people with skin. Lesions that was fixing their skin, problems and then you, know people started getting more, energy and people helped with their partins ins and Their, alzheimer's and helped with autism AND ms and, als and SO i started seeing all these positive. Results so now people use it for almost. Anything now it's not necessarily you, know UH fda approved for, everything but you, know we got to be careful with THE fda, anyway what they. Approve you, know sometimes the stuff that they don't approve is actually, Better like a lot of the cancer stuff that's curing cancer they don't. Approve and the stuff that they've done for decades and decades without really any, improvement like the chemoon the radiation they always. Approve but we have more cancer than ever and more people on chemon radiation than, ever so it's obviously not curing. Cancer, Right so we don't want to you, know cure the cancer from the. Outside we want to carry it from the. Inside you, know when you have a, tumor it's basically encapsulating your cancer cells to make sure that they don't. Spread sometimes it's a little dangerous if you do a biopsy or you kind of do these surgeries and then they pop the tumor and now the cancer spreads. Everywhere you, Know god's pretty, smart so it's a, SAY i don't want you to, die so let me put all these cancer cells in one tumor with a hard outside to encapsulate so it doesn't spread. Everywhere but us human people are, like, oh let me check it and biopsy it and pop this tumor and now it spreads, everywhere and say, up now we need to do chemo and radiation because now it's, spread you, know, Right and everyone's an, individual you, know so you got to make your own decision with your. Doctors. Right so ANYTHING i, say you, know it's it's not individual based for, You so it might not be appropriate for, you, know like the hyperbaric oxygen, chamber right if you just had you, know some big dental, procedure it's not or for, You i'm gonna do. That or if you uh just had like a retinal detachment, Surgery, No i'm not gonna put you in the chamber right, away right so we got to see if it's appropriate for. You only do what's. Appropriate you're not gonna take supplements just because oh it's good for. Energy let me TAKE b. Twelve, no that could be. Dangerous gotta look at your blood, Work gotta look at your, brain your, nerves see what's going. On look at the, diet, nutrition, hydration a lot of. Cofactors so supplements can be, dangerous just like chemo can be. Dangerous radiation can be. Dangerous medication can be, dangerous so can. Supplements so can, vitamins so can, herbs so can homeopathic. REMEDIES a lot of stuff can be, dangerous even the natural. Stuff my goal is to have you take. Nothing the only THING i personally take Is VITAMIN. D and that's because i'm, literally you, know working inside all. Day BUT i take lots of, vacation and When i'm on, VACATION i never take VITAMIN, d you, know never Because i'm. Outside i'm only taking it when i'm. INSIDE i don't take it On saturday And sunday Because i'm outside all. DAY i just take, it you, know Those monday Through fridays Where i'm not, outside and IF i get a lunch AND i go, outside THEN i don't have to take my VITAMIN. D, idealistically there's three times to get your. Sunlight number one during, sunrise get your cortisol, up get your energy. Up number two, lunchtime middle of the day with the sun's, strongest vitamin d's most. Powerful and number three sunset to increase maltona and help you, sleep help you, relax get better rest and digest and get you good deep r em delta brain, waves good rest where that's where your clans absorb all that stuff detox that we. Need so you want to do ten minutes, sunrise ten minutes, midday ten minutes. Evening so if you get those ten minutes three times a, day that's the best time to get your. Sunlight got it all? Right, Now how do we know which areas of the brain are functioning well which as brain are not functioning? Well the best test is called A qEEG brain. MAPPING A qEEG brain mapping is going to tell us through the brain waves, alpha, beta theta delta which airs of the brain aren't working, appropriately and it might tell us about your fatigue so it might, say, oh you, know you're in this stress mode and you get what's called a drenal. Fatigue so some people when they have energy, problems it's not because of poor, posture it's not because of sedentary. Lifestyle it's not because lack of, exercise but it's because you, know they're in stress mode and they're adrenal gland is overfiring and that's draining themselves of. Energy so even when they're in at nighttime in, bed they're still not. Resting it's called a drenal. Fatigue and this brain mapping can actually pick up if your brain's in stress. Mode this brain mapping can pick up if you have visual, Problems like we, said your vision can improve as you get. Older this brain mapping can pick up memory. Problems we said your memory can improve as you get. Older it'll pick up sensory or like you have poor, Posture it'll pick up the eye, problems ear. Problems it'll pick up if you have low, dopamine if you have lower seat of, coaling if you have white matter brain inflammation of heavy metal, poisoning you have infection in your, brain you have a thyroid, problem in testinal, inflammation if you have difficulty shifting, tests, motivation. Concentration it breaks down every aspect of your. Brain it's called a Q eeg brain. Mapping this test is normally six hundred, dollars but for the first seven people to, call text or, email you could get this test for only twenty one. Dollars i'm gonna give away two more gifts to you. Guys the second test you should. Do it's called A vng or A vog, videoociolography and based on the eye, movements it'll measure each of the lobes of your, brain your, parietal your, frontal your, occipital your, temporal your, cerebellum all the different areas of the. Brain it's also going to say the right, brain the left. Brain it's gonna say which areas are, overactive you, know and those people have difficulty with sleep OR adhd or, anxiety or where your panic or anger or, aggression or the mind's racing so, fast everything's, overwhelming they're always. Worried so this will pick that. Up or it'll also pick up which airs the brain, underactive low, motivation, depression poor, memory poor, focus always, tired everything. Slow THIS vng will pick that up as, well And i'll say is it the right side of the left, side so we could focus our energy to which side we need. To this test is also normally six hundred, dollars but for the first seven people to call text or email you can get that for only twenty one. Dollars and the last test is a one on one with. Me We' i'll go over THE, Vng i'll go over the. qEEG i'll go over your, memory will go over your, heart your, lungs your, gut your, posture your, alignment your. Balance we'll do a whole neurological and physical, evaluation your, history your, goals, medications supplements cover. Everything it takes about forty five. Minutes also normally six hundred, dollars but for the first seven people to call text or email you can get it for twenty one. Dollars and you can get all. Three just call text EMAIL i want all three tests for only twenty one dollars. Each the number is six, four six two two one sixty seven three. Eight the email is info At caplinbrainobody dot. Com for more, information you can get my Book Boost Your Brain, POWER A guide to improving your memory and. Focus it goes to go my website learn about our offices In New, Jersey New. York the website is caplindc dot com and we're also on social Media, Facebook Caplin brain And, Body, YouTube Caplin brain And, Body TikTok Doctor Eric kaplan And Instagram Caplin Brain body and you could all like, us, subscribe get the notifications and then check out our. Website and if you want to listen to these old, shows just go on to, archives go on the website on your app and you could hear my old. Shows AND i hope you learned a lot so you can function, better feel better and live a better. Life this is Doctor Eric kaplan and you just listen to boost your brain. Power we'll see you next.
Speaker 2: Week if you want to improve your brain, function help with, memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches brain, fog weight, loss or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future, diseases that this is the show for. You don't mis boost your brain power with Doctor Eric caplan and you will learn, natural integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such As, Alzheimer's parkinson's, stroke, autism add, concussion autoimmune, diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines four posture, PAIN, tbi skin and digestive. Problems Doctor kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health, conditions rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky. Surgeries to contact Doctor, kaplan you could call his team at two oh one two six one two one five, zero or visit his website at kaplandc dot. Com the preceding was a paid. Program do wr's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas.
Speaker 1: Expressed the preceding was a paid. Podcast iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas. Expressed