Speaker 1: Time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 3: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 2: So on with the show.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one that you need to know. Now is show sign.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, And he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 1: Have you heard him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Full scale war in the Middle East. Check almost a world war in the Ukraine. Check climate change out of control? Check immigration raids protest biggest in the US. Check why is everything in existential? Price?
Speaker 5: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. A'smkurel cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the Crowdcast. I am Corel. Happy Tuesday, June seventeenth, So very glad you are joining me? All right? You know they say great minds think alike. High Missmber there's a great mind for you, a great canine mind, Miss Emberterrees. But they say great minds think alike. And sometimes I tap in on this show to a wavelength that pop call culture is also on now. This morning, I was prepping the show thinking about the reasons that all of these things are going on right now, this huge war about to be in the Middle East, this war in the Ukraine still going on, all these things that Trump said would be over on day one, which aren't, you know. And I just kept thinking, immigration has been broken my whole life, and you know, on and on, and I thought, why, why can you tell me why? And the answer is, well, I'm gonna tell you. First, I want you to go listen to do you Want to Funk? By Correl? Go stream it, Go watch the video at YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrel, where there's a live chat room right now. Also big things, Big Big thanks to the Bay Area Reporter. I'm on their cover right now. You can go to the Bay Area Reporter, which is ebar eba r ebar dot com and the Bay Area Reporter is a huge, very respected publication in the Bay Area and they did a story on me. Thank you so much to the writer. Thank you so much for the interview. Go read it. If you're a Patreon subscriber, I sent it out to you yesterday. Just go click and you can read it. Babet has read it. She's in the chat room. She already said thank you, and I thank her for reading it, and I thank you all. So go to ebar e b A R e b A R ebar dot com and I'm right there. On the cover it says Correl's still here because I'm changing my pronouns from has slash ben to still slash here. Where are you going, little girl? You came in here to see me and now you leave it. Check well if you're don't talk about yourself. Oh and my my haircut seems to be pissing off Maga. I've gotten many comments on my videos today saying cut your hair, cut your hair, pick a finger, pick a finger anyway, So this morning in the Wall Street Journal there is an op ed piece and it says so called existential risk seemed to be everywhere. Climate change, artificial intelligence, nuclear war, pandemics and more threaten to return us to nothingness. Most people using this term aren't consciously evoking the philosophy of Jean Palsarta or Camus. Still, they may be drawing on associations with existentialism more than they realize, and unconsciously expressing deeper concerns about mortality and meaning. In psychoanalysis, it isn't unusual for a word to have an unconscious double meaning. For example, a patient in therapy might say that she can't bear children. She could be consciously meaning that she physically can't have them, or that she just doesn't like them. Or a grieving patient who struggling to find the right word might say I'm at a loss. Well, of course they've suffered a loss. Similarly, the word existential points to catastrophic catastrophic global threats, but it also echoes the concerns of existential philosophy, which addresses a range of topics from freedom to alienation. But the term is most strongly linked in the public image to issues of death and meaning. Saying an issue is an existential crisis can express that it is deeply tied to one's sphere of dying or one's fear or need for purpose. We don't have to overthink every word we say or here, but there are signals that a word may have an unconscious double meaning. So they go on to talk about how a lot of us think, oh, what are you doing down there? Come here? Oh, good lord, good lord. She's down there, just stretching and yawn and look at her. Oh, just look at her. Ah oh oh, yes, we're taking a doggie break. Anytime your doggie wants love, you have to give it to them. It's a law. It's it's just, it's a law. You have to. So I was posting a show about all of these existential crises that are going on, and meanwhile the Wall Street Journal is running in off ed about why there are so many existential crises happening. And I came up with the answer. I have it. I will never forget it. You know I have it because this morning and talking to my sister Razanne, you know, I said, look, Donald Trump had four years to fix immigration when he was president. He didn't. He failed miserably, like he failed at everything else. And he'll all his supporters will say, well, Nancy Pelosi got in his way or blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. He's the president. He could have fixed it. He didn't. Why why didn't know Bob fix immigration. Why didn't Biden fix immigration? Why didn't Trump fix immigration? Why is Israel being allowed to commit genocide in Gaza and now commit genocide in Iran? Why? Why is that allowed? Why aren't we condemning Israel? Why is Vladimir Putin continued to be allowed to commit his form of genocide in the Ukraine? Why? Why is climate change not truly being addressed. It's not like we have another planet. It's going to be one hundred and eleven degrees in Las Vegas today and it's only June. I cry, uncle, I want out. If I could leave for three months tomorrow, I would I want out. I'm not going to live in Vegas much longer. I can't take the summers. They've changed and I can't take them. So why aren't we addressing that climate change? You could go down to litany of huge issues. Homelessness. It has not improved one bit under Biden, under A under Trump. In fact, it's gotten worse. Why seems like a pretty simple problem to solve. People need houses, Give them houses. So why have none of these enormous threats to our country? Fossil fuel on and on, soaring grocery prices which are not going down, soaring restaurant prices which are not going down. Why are none of these things being solved? Why are none of these things being addressed, I mean really addressed. Oh they're addressed constantly. You hear about them constantly. But why are there no real workable solutions? Can you think of a reason? Can you think of a reason why we've had all this time? The year is twenty twenty five. We've had two thousand and twenty five years of modern day evolution, and we still have a homeless crisis. We still are destroying the planet with impunity. Most the animals on the planet are being killed or going extinct. We still have poverty, We still have war, we still have famine. Why why are we allegedly the greatest thinkers on the planet. Why are we still suffering from the same things over and over? Why is immigration still a problem we've had since seventeen seventy six to solve the two hundred and fifty years next year? Why have we not solved in two hundred and fifty years the immigration problem? Why? Because there is a reason. Why haven't we solved the equality problem where women are paid as much as men? Where they have autonomy over their bodies, with their doctors, their families. Why why do we still have fights over abortion, gay right, trans ride? I know the end to you. I'd love to see it in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Really Carrell or down below the video go back. I'll tell you what I know. Here's the reason. There's just don't you ages about?
Speaker 6: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 5: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: So there are all these major crises, any one of which would be enough for us. For instance, can if Democrats had shot Maga State senators? Okay, if a known progressive liberal had picked up a gun, put on a copsuit, and gone and shot Maga State senators? Can you imagine what would be going on in the country right now? I can? Can you? I can? What Trump would be doing, what Maga would be doing, what the Congress and House would be doing. Can you imagine? I can, But it's the other way around, so that's not happening. Why why does it seem that all of the problems that we have, and we have many are continually our problems that they never really change, They just get worse. Homeless problem never changes, just gets worse. Famine problem never changes, just gets worse. Poverty never changes, just get worse. Why immigration not changed, just gets worse. Why what are you saying in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll? YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll? Or Patreon? I do read the comments at patreon dot com forward slash really Carrell for my patrons, and yes, starting next week the show will be live for the patrons from ten thirty to eleven, and then there will be a live rebroadcast at eleven where you can still talk in the chatroom. I can still see your comments. It's just it'll have commercials. So ten thirty two eleven on Patreon, no commercials. The rebroadcast at eleven o'clock will have commercials. Okay. The reason that Donald Trump has not solved the problem in Ukraine, the reason that Israel is doing what it's doing. The reason there's two two two. Do you know what they are? Two reasons? Anybody? Anybody in the chat room? Oh, no, one's guessing, at least no one's guessing correctly. Well, the first is jail as old ast time money. Money. Immigration is broken because someone profits off it being broken, the employers who get to cook their books for these illegal employees, and politicians who gets to campaign on the broken system every two years. So money. Politicians get to raise money off of either the fear of immigrants or the fear of immigrants being deported the businesses. No business owner has been deported or arrested by the way they're arresting the workers. They're not arresting the owner of the home depot. Home depot knows what goes on at their stores, they know who's in their parking lots, and they know who's in their aisles. What do they do about it? Nothing? Why it doesn't benefit to do anything about it? Money, Money is the reason for money is the reason. Well, money and racism, which I'm gonna lump religion and racism into the same category. We could just call it bigotry. The bigotry category if you want which is racism, religious extremism, all of that. Those are the two reasons. Money and bigotry. First of all, it's mostly white people causing all of these problems. Benjamin Nettaniel is a white guy. You know, you could argue that Semitic Jews are not white, but they are. He's the white guy, and he's going after the Muslims, the brown people, and they're of two different religions, which goes back into religious bigotry. So bigotry and money, those are the two reasons we have all the problems that we have. There's no money in solving homelessness. In fact, it takes money. Now there's a huge homeless infrastructure in this country of organizations set up to fight homelessness, and they all get their grants and they all get their funds. If all of the money that we spend on homeless organizations were actually spent on the homeless, there wouldn't be any See what I'm saying. Every time Israel lobs a missile at Tehran, that's a missile they have to buy from US supported arms dealers to replace those missiles. We're gonna get a huge order from Israel for all kinds of weapons. This little war that Benjamin net and Yahoo is having is going to make the United States and it's arms dealers billions of dollars. So what do we care about the Iranians? Trump himself has said this ain't gonna stop until they have no nuclear me he means he's gonna bomb them. Why bombs cost money? Every time you deploy one, someone makes billions of dollars. Immigration, the immigration system as it is, makes people a lot of money, incarcerating people. By the way, historically, we know that mass deportations do not work. We know that their only purpose is xenophobia to gin up the base and to not solve the problem. Trump is allocated fifty eight billion dollars to build private detention centers. Every time ICE arrest somebody, that person is money in somebody's pocket. That's why ICE is behaving like the biggest assholes in the world. Every ICE and every police officer should be fired, period. We should do a clean sweep of ICE, and every police officer in the United States should be fired. I know there's good ones I do and they'll just be collateral damage, which we have no problem with. But there's so many back here in Las Vegas. A group of asshole police officers walk past a woman live streaming on TikTok. Some guy next to her called the cop a name, sicked all the cops. Twenty cops turned around, took them both down live on you on TikTok. First of all, you can call a cop and the name you want to. It is not illegal. It is protected speech. It is not assault to call a cop a prick, a bitch, none of it. That's not illegal. But try it and see what happens. Well, they have video of what happens here in Las Vegas. And now that woman's on our news. She's got a lawyer. She's gonna sue and they're gonna pay. And yes, that one cop will probably be fired. They all of them should be. Every cop that turned around to deal with some guy who simply called them bitches should be fired. If your skin as a cop isn't thick enough to be called a name, get a new job. Money. Those two people made money. Jails get money from the state and the Feds for every prisoner they have, so every night they can chalk up being full. They make money. Prisons are for profit, detention centers are for profit. War is for profit mitigating climate change instead of solving climate change, making you spend money on the effects of climate change. That makes somebody money. Money and racism bigotry are the two reasons most of our problems exist. Money and bigotry, white supremacy, racism, homophobia, xenophobia, and money. All of the world's problems can't be thought, but we won't solve them because those problems assisting make somebody questions.
Speaker 4: You are on.
Speaker 1: Somebody. Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com.
Speaker 7: Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 1: And let's keep the party going as long as we can. You know, in David G. Hall's training of me and Andrew of talk show one oh one, he always said, go out and talk about what's on your mind. Make that your topic. Even if you don't think anyone will relate, they will. You know it's on my mind today A that we could fix our problems but don't want to, and B that I like you Right now. Am being pulled in a lot of different directions. For instance, today I am recording. You have to be proud, you have to be proud with hatreds so loud, and yet every time I go into record, I have imposter syndrome. What am I doing in a recording studio? What am I doing singing? I have imposter syndrome. Many of you suffer from it too. I feel like I shouldn't be in there. I can belt out in not one, but two registers. You have to be proud. Other people can't do that. I can't. And yet what I go into record, it's imposter syndrome. Thea's recording the background vocals tomorrow in La Jeanie. Tracy's recording more in San Francisco. The producer is already working on the track, and I've got to provide the lead vocals. First thing on my mind is imposter syndrome. That's something that's very real in our society. The second is I'm still being pulled out of this country and it's scary. Hey, I like my condo here in Vegas. I do. I just wish it wasn't in Vegas. It's too hot. I've talked to so many locals and they all agree. The climate has changed in the last eight years. It's changed. June was never one hundred and eleven. That just that was August. August is going to be one twenty plus. Now that's unlivable. You can't live in that. You stay inside. That's not a life. So I'm being pulled in many directions. Do I stay or do I go? Now? How could I gather the resources to go. And then in terms of professional life, do I morph the show into more of a lifestyle than an entertainment show and less of a political show. Because none of the issues that I addressed are going to change until the economics change. And that's just a sad fact. When there's no more money in racism and bigotry and homophobia and transphobia, then that'll change. When there's no more money in letting a country this big run them up in the Middle East, then it'll change. When there's no more money in people being homeless, then that'll change. When corporations and Citizens United is finally struck down and we can prosecute social media for what they put on their platforms, then the cesspool that is now TikTok, Instagram x will Facebook will change. When you can actually go after a hater online for slander or libel and make it economically hard for someone to be a hater, then that will change. But none of it's going to change until the economics change. And you know, yesterday a lot of you got mad that I said the march was futile. I didn't say it was futile. I said a lot of it was a march of futility. But I said, look, if it brings you together, if if you're able to be around like minded individuals, then it's worth it. I never said that the No Kings March wasn't worth it. Of course it was worth it. Show Trump show and show Republicans that the tide is changing. So yes, it's worth it. But I did say that not much will change because the economics of it haven't changed. Companies still feel they're going to make more money pandering to MAGA instead of to the people that want diversity, equity, and inclusion. That's a perfect example of my show today and what I'm talking about. Everybody was on the Gay is great, women are wonderful, don't disrespect women, Dah Bubba Recompany, every everything was on that. And then Trump came around and MAGA got boisterous and suddenly it's okay to legislate against women so they die needing an abortion. It's okay to vote against trans to kick them out of military, to do all the things they're doing to them. It's okay to do all those things to the gays. Why because there's more money for companies that are bigots. It changed because of money, So I'm torn. I am not going to change America or the world by every day being here and just talking about its ills. I'd rather entertain it. I would rather entertain you by talking about issues in a different way and different issues. We haven't done a cooking show in weeks. We haven't gone out in the world and just gone with the flowers that belagia. Remember I used to take you on my walks, and you know I have all that equipment. I could still take you on my walks. I don't do any of that anymore, and I want to get back to that. And I'm sure many of you are looking at your life and going, God, I don't do any of this stuff anymore, and so you're being pulled too. I think right now in America we're all being pulled in about eighty seven million different directions. And that's why a lot of us are wearing thin. We're wearing thin because we want to be good citizens. We want to be involved, we want to be on the right side of history. But at the same time, we want to have some fun. We don't want to starve. We want to be able to take vacations and still laugh and have joy with our families very hard to be joyful in America right now. Finding joy in America is really rough right now, and yet we all want it, and so, like you, just like you, I'm being pulled in fifty different directions, you know. That's why I'm recording music is therapy for me. Gives me solace. That's why I'm pursuing Feinstein's at the Hotel Nico formerly the Rathroom to go and do a live show again. That gives me joy. It makes me happy, terrifies me, and gives me great nerves that no one will show up, but it gives me great joy once I'm on the stage. So I think, like you, I am trying to find that balance, the balance between all these existential threats, the wars, the racism, the bigotry, the economics of it all, and life, our life. And there has to be a balance between those two. You can't have existential threats over here weighing down the scales constantly. You've got to be able to balance it out with life and the goodness of life and the fun of life. So in the article, it says we have to start thinking differently about all these existential threats. We have to realize that most of them aren't going to end in our death. They're optimistic. The Middle Eastern conflict could easily begin a world war. Ukraine could easily begin a world war, and then Americans will die. Cutting people off social security, medicare, not giving the medicaid, not giving them access to healthcare. People could die. There are very real threats to your life and my life right now from our own government. How do we balance that. I'm learning as I learned. I'll tell you I am CARELVI who you want to be iFun doesn't hurt anybody. Back tomorrow West, because the week is flying by the month of the last. It's all flying by South. But we're doing it together. Remember, So listen to do you want to fund? On all different services? Go watch the video YouTube dot com forward slash by the Correl, Like and subscribe and please become a patron.
Speaker 2: That's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the Coral cast on your favorite streaming service.