Speaker 1: Oh, friend of the are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are We're just never going to be able to get to a lot of the older conspiracies because there's literally something every damn day, dude, a second attempt at your boy Donnie T's life, and things are just gonna keep on getting weirder. And we've been saying it like it's only gonna keep on getting weirder until the election, if.
Speaker 3: There even is an election. We'll see if we make it there, big, if big, if on that one, because I'm gonna be honest, this could be the quote unquote third attempt.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: There was some shots fire when he was near the border, right, but it was consider that that wasn't at him. They were just shots that happened to be going on around his area. It was a whole different.
Speaker 5: Thing, but it was still a quote unquote situation.
Speaker 3: This was not that, this was not that this was yet another attempt at Donald Trump's life.
Speaker 5: However, it was way way more calculated.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the man had bags with more AMMO with ceramic plates in it to try to act like some sort of a barrier there is. I believe that that was a dope card that I saw on his bag. Now, for anybody who doesn't know what a dope card is, wait, do we talk about that later?
Speaker 2: Well, I know, I was just trying to say, maybe we should lay the scene here for any of those who haven't heard, which this is going to be coming out tomorrow morning. So we are recording this on a Monday. It'll get released on Tuesday. And so anybody that hasn't heard, maybe you don't have social media. If you don't, then good for you for getting rid of that bullshita. But basically Donald Trump was he was golfing out at his golf course in Florida, and it was around about the fifth or the sixth hole. It is between the fifth and sixth hole that there was an assassinator I guess is what you can call him a.
Speaker 5: Shooter, would be would be assassin right right.
Speaker 2: And he was lodged up behind a fence and some shrubbery and everything, and he had a few items that were hooked up to the fence that he that he had brought with him. But this guy had been parking out god knows how long and a lot of people are saying like they don't even know how he knew that information because whenever Trump goes it's something that is called undocumented something that it's an undocumented trip. So he's not posting, Yeah, he's not posting anywhere.
Speaker 3: No, he's not posting nowhere. Hell, the only time that you will actually know his itinerary is if he is set to be scheduled to speak at an event. That's about it as far as where he's at between that, that is super super's top secret level security type things.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And what is really strange about this whole thing is that again secret to sert is secret Service rather is you know, they seem to be a little light again, right, maybe light, maybe a little inexperienced. Here we go, we got some of the Secret Service members that you know, I guess traditionally what they like to do is they either like to stay behind him or stay in front of him whenever he's on the golf course. And so being that he's you know, a former president, he still has secret Secret Service rather, and some people were like, well, he's not the president, so he doesn't need a lot. It's like, did he not like run this whole country for four years and is in his trying his very best to do it again.
Speaker 3: Did he not literally get shot in the face two months ago? What do you mean he doesn't need more security. It's already been proven that he does. But here we are proof that the Secret Service was lighter on the security than what was obviously needed. It's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: So traditionally, what you would have is that if you'd have a president got to a golf course, you'd have Secret Service members behind in, secret Service members above walking in front of him, you know, so a hole or two above him, checking the area, making sure none of it's looking sketchy or anything like that. Well, being that it was so light, he only had the members in front of him, which in this case turned out to be pretty damn good, right, Like they were able to spot this dude. They were able to spot I believe, his barrel that was poking through the fence. He had an AK forty seven along with a GoPro camera, which I thought was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: He planned on documenting this, He planned on posting this, and if you look at him, he kind of he had a social media presence. We will get into that in a little bit, I promise, But let's just break that down as well. Okay, I'm taking glasses off of this one. I want everybody to think about this. The guy who literally just got shot two months ago is on a golf course, a golf course which is predominantly a lot of open flat terrain, okay, with a lot of things around it that could be used as shooting positions. And I understand this is Trump's personal golf courses, not too far from his Mar A Lago estate. All of that, I get it, I get it. If the man clearly has real ops on him, like making attempts on him, perhaps if we're gonna go to a place which is an, oh been flat field, maybe we should have like a perimeter set. I would think a half mile at minimum of the entire golf course secured, possibly even a whole mile.
Speaker 5: I don't know, that's just me.
Speaker 3: But somehow the Secret Service thought that having a couple of agents with binoculars in front of him would be enough to stop a sniper. And then, let's keep in mind, the only reason this dude got caught was because a guy on the street happened to see him leaving and got a picture of the car in the license plate. If that dude wouldn't have gotten there, he would have escaped.
Speaker 5: They would not have caught him. Oh they would have know, They fucking wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: The only reason they caught Crooks was because they killed him on site.
Speaker 5: This guy was about to be a ghost Sun gone.
Speaker 2: But now allegedly the Secret Service did try and fire at him, but they missed. He was a little bit farther away, and then he ended up getting away in some some black car and he's yeah, the black Nissan, right, But he did leave all of his shit there, So I thought that that was interesting. You know, there seems to be a lot of moves going in here. And look, if you're not a fan of Trump, you are a fan of Trump, we're not even getting into that. We're getting into the the mind of this whole situation. So first off, you had what's his name, Matthew Crooks was firing with a automatic rifle, so they say AAR.
Speaker 3: Style weapon, all of these things, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you got this this situation in AR sorry an AK forty seven, right, and they're calling a they're calling a weapon of mass destruction. By the way, Okay, fucking George Bush.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Interesting how they keep on bringing up like this sentiment that these are weapons of mass destruction. Literally, not even a week after nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, just so everybody's cleared. The AK forty seven. I'm not even one hundred percent sure if that is the weapon was being used. It looks like an SKS style, not an AK style. But because the banana bag news media only knows one thing at a time, I don't know. We'll check it out a minute. But that being said, the AK platform is the cheapest and most readily widely used an available weapon on Earth, so much so that child soldiers use it. A nine year old in the Congo is currently using an AK forty seven perfectly.
Speaker 5: So it's not some weapon.
Speaker 3: Of mass it's very simple platform that is almost like cannot fail almost, that's all. It's not some it's not some space age technology. The dude invented it like right after World War two. So ever, I came home down it.
Speaker 2: Just sprays a bunch of bullets, which is maybe where they're trying to. I don't know, it's just the it's the weird terminology that they're using and you're seeing it really all over the news platforms. They're all calling it a weapon of mass destruction. And my point here is to stick on the guns. Yeah, this is the same exact rhetoric which we had mentioned before that they are and that they have been. Anytime there's any kind of shooting, there's always some kind of deadly assault weapon or whatever. This is a plot. This is a ploy. In my opinion, not even really my opinion. It seems to be pretty fucking obvious that they are trying to kind of kill like two birds with one stone literally in this one. They're trying to First off, you got Kamala Harris just the other night at the debate saying that she is not against you know, guns, and she doesn't want to take your guns away, and shame on you Donald for even suggesting that you need to stop with your lies. Literally two days after that, she is saying, look, we we need to do everything we can to get these these assault rifles off the streets, you know, and she's talking about a gun buyback programs, and she's saying that these are weapons of war. And it's like, all right, first of all, like have we forgotten, like what the whole Second Amendment is even about in the first place. Is it to defend ourselves against foreign foreign you know, countries, or foreign invaders or anything like that. Sure we can use them for that. We could definitely use them for that, But that's not what the Second Amendment second amend was about. It was about protecting yourself if the government that is supposed to be representing you turns their back on you, which they have been slowly and slowly and slowly for god knows how long. Now that there, it's dude, it's a total trying It's almost like a total takeover, is what they're really trying to do. And they're trying to mix all these things into you know, one event. And that's basically what I'm trying to get to, is that, all right, not only are they trying to take out Trump, they're also trying to use it as a sentiment to be able to take away guns as well, and to show how deadly they are.
Speaker 3: Which is ridiculous. That's never going to happen. Like the people of the gun community, myself involved, when we say like out of our cold dead hands, that's not like a euphemism, that's not a turn of phrase. We see what has happened to other countries around the world whenever they gave their weapons to the government. I'll be I'll be goddamned if that's gonna happen while I am still breathing. And like I genuinely do mean that if they come for my guns, they'll have to try to get my guns. That's just what it is. And it's not because I got some crazy arsenal and because I'm uh, you know, arming a militia of No. What I have in my gun cabin is my fucking business. That's all that breaks down to.
Speaker 2: Well, and look, and if the government does decide to go full on tyrannical and and is trying to put everybody on lockdown or coming to take away your guns or anything like that, you think you're really gonna be able to defend yourself with a fucking pistol. Well, like, especially if you got all of these agents or i mean, God forbid, military service members that are surrounding your house, You're not really going to have a chance. I'm not saying that that's what's going to come to I'm just saying that, like you might be thankful that we have access to this kind of shit during this time.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I disagree. There's been multiple examples of standoffs happening between federal agents and American citizens where the American citizens won, even in recent times.
Speaker 5: We talked about that a while back.
Speaker 3: Actually, what was it in like North Dakota. The federal government was trying to encroach on a farmer's land, so he and all the other farmers pretty much set up a barricade and was armed, saying like, Yo, we don't care what you say, mister law man, this is our land. You remember that, So it can you can win that fight, but you literally have to be willing to die over it. Myself and others like me are very willing to die for the principle that my children will also have access to weapons when they come of age. As a matter of fact, my son is involved in shooting sports right now, and he has has been since he's been in the fifth grade. My daughter will be in the same category of that because now because I'm forcing her to, because she wants to. We're a very we're a very proud Second Amendment family here in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Right Well, that, yeah, that's that's good to have, And I mean y'all know me. I'm not like a super huge gun enthusiast or anything like that, but I definitely am pro Second Amendment. I do believe that everybody should have at least a gun in their house, and I think that if nothing else, just to defend yourself against against what could possibly be coming, which I think that they're making it abundantly obvious that they're going to if they're if you don't look at our government like they're tyrannical, now give it a couple more months. I'm just like just thrown it out there, you know. And it's like Trump says, and I hate to be like super with that kind of rhetoric or anything like that, but Trump says, look, they're they're basically they're they're coming. They it looks like they're coming after me, but really they're coming after you.
Speaker 3: He's just a.
Speaker 2: Repersent of what we believe is the American people. And so that's why we kind of take offense to obviously fucking assassination attempts on his life, because it seems like most of the of all the other politicians they're working on behalf of the global elites, and Trump is one of the outliers. That doesn't seem that way.
Speaker 3: Let me fuck you up real quick, though. What if Trump wins the election, but because he's been shot at multiple times, he has a change of heart towards weapons. What happens if he takes over as potus and then he goes on a massive spree of Listen, listen, all my good Republican voters, you'll never have to do it again. We're great, we're here, but I'm gonna need your guns. I don't feel safe. I've been shot at, I've been shot. I don't know if anybody saw I got shot. I'm gonna need the guns back everybody, and we're just we're gonna to keep your hunting rifles, but anything that looks military, we're gonna have to take it away. What happens if he fucking changes and turns coats? Do you think those hardcore trumpsters will still suck his dick and be like, yes, sir, mister Trump here, or do you think that people will be like, hey, all right, now he's bought.
Speaker 2: Look, you're gonna have extremists on both sides. We've seen it. We've seen it, so you are going you would absolutely have some people bend the knee just because Trump told them to. Like that is the amount of power that he has over certain like and I'm dude, we've talked about it at you know too extens with Brandon Kroll about how dude people are like worshiping him. I don't think you need to go that.
Speaker 3: Far as a savior, dude, Like there are some people that genuinely see him as an almost messiah. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, So just last weekend, I drove out to Louisiana. I live in Texas. I drove out to Louisiana to go pick up my daughter. And on my way out there, it was not too far. It was like, uh, just barely past Lake Charles and and I see a fucking billboard and it has it's basically a Christian bill board telling people that, you know, worship Jesus and stuff like that, which you see a lot of those kind of billboards in Louisiana all over the place.
Speaker 3: Bible belt for sure, right right.
Speaker 2: But then at the bottom, like the bottom third of the billboard says vote Trump in dvance to uh to save this country or something like that. I'm like, so we're okay, mixing Church and State. Again, that's what we're doing. So like we're not We're not talking about like how we are absolute die hard this is the Savior, you know, reincarnate or anything like that. It's not We're not that crazy. We're only talking politically. I in no mean, by no means that think that Trump is a savior that do do I think that he's you know, going to uh represent you know, the second coming of Jesus or anything. I don't believe that at all.
Speaker 3: We got called out here recently saying that we were like sucking Trump's after the debate because allegedly Kamala dog walked him, and we're saying that he won the debate. First of all, no, she didn't like at all. It's not about who won the debate because nobody really won that shit. Secondly, we also talked about the fact that our border neighbor to the south has suffered thirty assassinations in their own presidential election that just took place. If Kamala had two attempts on her life up into an including getting shot in the face, do y'all think that y'all on whatever side of political isisle, wouldn't be talking about it? And calling out the bullshit that the media is trying to portray. As far as that goes, they wouldn't let us forget that Kamala was shot Trump two.
Speaker 5: Weeks later, the entire media pivots hard left.
Speaker 3: So, no, we're not sucking his dick by calling out the fact that everybody is trying to stack the odds against him. We're literally just acknowledging the facts on the field. Dude.
Speaker 2: So who is this person that tried to take out Trump at his golf course? His name is Ryan Wesley Rauth? Is it ralth or Ruth?
Speaker 3: I heard uh ralth? But at the same time, can we also acknowledge that again they're using all three names on these fucking assassins. It's weird.
Speaker 2: They always do every single time. So we have a video here, and this is actually from Australia. So I always like getting new sources from other countries. You know, it's a little bit less biased in my opinion whenever we look at that, especially from Australia.
Speaker 3: It depends on the source they got it from. But I like that too, honestly, when it comes to American politics, I like seeing what India is saying about what's going on in America. I like hearing about what Australia says is going on because it's interesting to see the worldview of us, you know, I dig it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, I agree. And so we got this video rate here. It says Ryan Wesley Rauth, what we know about the Trump shooting suspect. That's five minutes long, but it kind of gives a little bit of a bat story. Now, this isn't some guy that you can't find him information on. There is a shitload of information as far as his involved involvement with certain political things. He was involved over in Ukraine. Also ties to the ASoft Nazi battalion. We're gonna throw that out there too, dude. It gets fucking nuts up in here.
Speaker 3: A Nazi just tried to kill Trump. Yep, wait, so Trump's not a Nazi. Wait a minute, this makes no sense. What is the news gonna tell us next?
Speaker 2: Let's listen to this and jegg it out, dude.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: This is about good versus evil. This is a storybook, you know, any movie we've ever watched. This is definitely evil against.
Speaker 2: Good, says Fresh. Information has has revealed about I'm sorry it has revealed more about Ryan Wesley Roth, who is suspected of attempting to assassinate former President Donald Trump. This as just like a bunch of things for me to President Trump.
Speaker 3: They were on the fifth hole, they were about to go up to putt.
Speaker 2: They heard pop, pop, pop pop. The fifty eight year old was arrested after fleeing a Florida golf course where he allegedly laid in laid in wait three hundred meters away from the Republican candidate.
Speaker 7: In the bushes where this guy was is a eight K forty seven style rifle with a scope, two backpacks which were hung on the fist that had a ceramic tile at him, and a GoPro which he was going to take pictures of.
Speaker 2: He was reportedly intent on filming the attempted assassination.
Speaker 7: We were able to get a hit on that vehicle on nine to ninety five as it was headed into Mark County. We got a hold of Martin County Sheriff's office alerted them and they spotted the vehicle and pulled it over and detained the guy.
Speaker 2: Look at this fucking guy. Routh, a former construction worker from Greensboro, was considered relatively calm when detained by authorities.
Speaker 3: So I would describe as having a relatively calm flat a fact that was not displaying a lot of emotions, never asked what is this about.
Speaker 2: It has been reported that Routh supported former Republican US presidential candidates Vivek Ramaswami and Nikki Hayley. His ex account showed that he frequently criticized politicians including Trump, Biden, and celebrities like Bruno Mars. Okay, so this is kind of what's being wiped. So I don't know if he's if his Twitter has been taken offline yet, but his Facebook has, and it has been reported that the Biden administration has reached out to Facebook in order to completely wipe away his This Ryan Wesley Roth completely wipe away his Facebook profile because he allegedly had a bunch of information trying to reach out to other people to get on board with you know, his involvement in Ukraine and his his his outreach to support democracy, and you know democracy is on the ballot this year, and you know, same old rhetoric that you hear every single year. But this is a fucking looney He's a looney been guy.
Speaker 5: So he apparently this happened Sunday, did not.
Speaker 2: Yes Saturday.
Speaker 3: So it happened Sunday. It is Monday morning as of time recording good cult members. So just to work clear. Yesterday afternoon I went onto his Facebook page. It was active.
Speaker 5: One hour later it was white.
Speaker 3: Basically, the three letter agencies reached out to Zuck and he submitted, we're looking at a lot of things off of his ex profile. Please elon, don't submit. Please be about that free speech right now. We need your brother. Now is the time?
Speaker 2: Well, something very interesting going on here because it was only a week or two ago that the Zuck said, you know, I feel terrible for work on behalf of the FBI and the CIA during this during the campaign last time, and I wish that I could take it back. And now all of a sudden, he's bending his knee again to the fucking three letter agencies. It's like, Zuck, like, at least hold your morals for more than two weeks, bro, bro.
Speaker 3: You ain't lying. Last week he released statements about COVID, about he lied about the gain of function research, and he promoted certain things on his platform.
Speaker 5: That he did in fact give in.
Speaker 3: When the Biden administration came knocking his words, and he was apologizing.
Speaker 5: He felt horrible, and people were wondering if he was.
Speaker 3: Gonna get somehow canceled or hailed accountable for what had happened on his platform, because again, your boy Derroff, the creator of Telegram, just got arrested in Paris for quote unquote things that happened on his app. Zuck was feeling the pressure and he wanted to come clean about how once upon a time he had been the knee brother. You ain't lying.
Speaker 5: It hasn't in two.
Speaker 2: Weeks, dude. It's just crazy. So anyway, let's keep on going. He has allegedly, well not allegedly, I guess it's on his X and was on his Facebook that he was critical of Trump and Biden and other celebrities as well. But what is interesting though, and we'll get to that a little bit later. People were because, all right, so he's from where is it not Virginia, somewhere over there, North Carolina, from Greensboro, North Carolina. He's actually a registered voter in North Carolina. However, he has been living in uh Hawaii since like twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, somewhere around there. And so I don't know, dude, it's pretty interesting. They zoomed in on his house in Hawaii and on his car. They got a picture of his house. On his car, he had a Biden and Harris bumper sticker, which is interesting because the rhetoric is is that he used to be a Trump supporter and then he became a Biden supporter, and now he's neither one. Really, so but it's interesting.
Speaker 3: And Nikki Haley and all of that. So, I mean, and then you look at his donation record and I okay, So your boy is just a flip flopping can't make up his mind of what he really be feeling.
Speaker 2: Right, So let's keep on going here. He allegedly attacked Trump in a in a post dated on April twenty second of twenty twenty four, declaring democracy is on the ballot and we cannot lose. Okay words, this is a post on Twitter and it says, at potus, your campaign should be called something like ka d AF, which stands for Keep America Democratic and Free. So original Trump's should be massa make a Murrican's slaves again. Master. That's okay, that's you know, that would be mass sum. I'm just gonna throw that out there, so.
Speaker 3: I feel like your boy might uh, never mind, never mind, guy.
Speaker 2: It says democracy is on the ballot and we cannot lose. We cannot afford to fail. The world is counting on us to show the way. All right, it is moving on eventually here. Okay, I guess I didn't need to pause that because it still laws.
Speaker 3: I mean, it says.
Speaker 2: It has also been revealed that Ralph is allegedly a staunch supporter of Ukraine and Taiwan and visited Ukraine in twenty twenty two in support of the war effort. See him here with a like.
Speaker 5: A visited Ukraine. It's support of the war effort.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was, dude. He was trying to rally in troops that we're gonna we're gonna get to a video.
Speaker 5: Did he go and fight?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, So he actually served in Ukraine with a foreign legion.
Speaker 2: That's that's up for debate because although there is a video that he was being he was being interviewed, there's a video of him basically reaching out and saying, look, there, we should have thousands, if not millions of people from around the world in support of Ukraine. Here on the grounds to help defend it against Russia. But then the same battalion that he was claiming to be a part of, which he never exactly claimed to be a part of, the Azov Battalion. That's not something that he bragged about, It's just that it was something that was understood. There's another like militia group that he was a part of, and now they're trying to distance themselves from him, saying that he was never a part of it.
Speaker 3: So so making okay, he was hmmm, this is interesting. Now, so you're saying that there is at least a claim and a trail of evidence to say that this dude actually served and has Russian blood on his hands.
Speaker 5: That's a real possible thing at this time.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's videos of him actually in Ukraine. Yeah, like whenever he was interviewed, where I'm going to show you an interview where he's actually in Ukraine at this time or at this point.
Speaker 3: Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: So here we go. This is another post by him. It says in DC and Kiev to provide soldiers for the war effort. So he was going to d C in order to he was recruiting, dude exactly. Yeah, and so this was dude. He was like big Politically, it says, I am flying to Ukraine to fight for the kids and families of Ukrainians. I am willing to go and die for democracy. He posted that on x we.
Speaker 6: Should have thousands upon thousands of people standing here with the Ukrainians, this Maiden Square, Independent Square. We should have millions of people in this square, filling the square from every country around the world. And while we don't, I don't understand. We need everybody here. You know, if you have no skills, just just come. You know, we need to We need to be cheerleaders, just being here and saying hey, I support the Ukrainians, and I support human rights, and I support uh good and and generosity and caring and kindness and altruism, and it's just, you know, we we need to show the world that we care.
Speaker 3: Wait. Wait, wait, even if you don't have any skills, come, No, son, No, that is what's called cannon fodder.
Speaker 5: You're not calling people to come to Ukraine to stand there. That would actually be a bad thing.
Speaker 2: What well, dude, No, you come on. Everybody knows, everybody knows that you have better chances and better odds at winning the war.
Speaker 3: If you have cheerleaders, obviously, because that's what wins War's numbers, not force multipliers, not the military industrial complex. No, no, no bodies. Jesus Christ, dude, side is this guy.
Speaker 2: On check out? How much of an extreme fucking guy this is? It says he was speaking to the to the New York Times in twenty twenty three. He said that he had planned to move the Afghans, in some cases illegally, from Pakistan and Iran into Ukraine.
Speaker 5: What in the actual fuck is this guy smoking crack?
Speaker 2: I think I'm pretty sure it's crack. Maybe a little math.
Speaker 3: Stop every stop the fucking presses. Hold on, I didn't know this. Okay, that's a real that's a direct quote. Okay, so we're talking about moving the people who only belong in one place. Clearly, they are the only section of the earth that has never been successfully conquered by literally even a military with a budget to fight. God, we could not subjugate this area of the world.
Speaker 5: They belonged to the mountains. That that's them.
Speaker 3: People's Okay, this guy had a plan to move them into Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Think about it, that's think about it. He wanted people to come and support even if you're just a cheerleader, just show your support in Ukraine. Right, And then the following year he's trying to bring in Afghans from you know, or you know, Pakistanis and Iranian people into Ukraine. Now you could say, well, I just care about them and they need refuge and shit like that into Ukraine where it's a full on fucking war that's going to be breaking out. I look at this as a recruitment. I look at it as he is trying to bring bodies into this whole situation.
Speaker 3: Fucking retarded. He tried getting Iranians to come to Ukraine to fight Russia. Iranians to fight Russia.
Speaker 5: No, he's just stupid.
Speaker 3: So okay, now it makes perfect sense why he thought that two floor tiles would be adequate cover for him from a shooting position.
Speaker 5: That actually checks out.
Speaker 3: Now he's got more than just a few screws loose, bro.
Speaker 2: Let's move on, all right. So, yeah, he had tried to get them into Ukraine. That is utterly ridiculous. This guy is off his fucking rocker.
Speaker 3: He's outside of a multitarial.
Speaker 6: It's a big cooperative. I'm talking to over one hundred soldiers every day.
Speaker 8: And pretty much everybody, all of our contacts in Ukraine or they were adamant and pretty much yelled at me every time, and I suggested that we bring an Afghan shocker.
Speaker 2: Ralph was previously convicted in two thousand and two of possessing a weapon of mass destruction a reference to a fully automatic machine gun after a three hour standoff with police in Greensboro, Okay. He has described himself on his LinkedIn profile as mechanically minded and enjoying ideas and invention in creative projects with artistic flare. Okay, homies on the spectrum, little bit, he looks scary, bro, look at his eyes. The son of the alleged gunman, or In Rauth, has gone on record saying that his dad reportedly hates Trump like quote unquote every reasonable person does. But he's claimed that he's not a violent person.
Speaker 3: He had a three hour standoff with police with a fully automatic weapon, but he's not a violent person.
Speaker 2: He's my dad, and and all he's had is a couple of traffic tickets. As far as I know, that's crazy. I know my dad and love my dad, but that's nothing like him. He's not a violent person. He's a hard worker and a great dad. This is from his son.
Speaker 5: Three hour standoff with the fully automatic round.
Speaker 6: That have a backbone, and that you know, have the fortitude to say, hey, we're not going to tolerate this type of viger. This type of viager is unacceptable anywhere, anywhere, any place.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so now you got a little taste of your boy, Ryan Wesley Routh. That's just a little taste. By the way, I have a whole five minute interview that we're going to be playing here.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited. Oh my god, this son, and I understand. You gotta defend your dad. I'm I'm not knocking that. You gotta do what you gotta do. I personally would have just refused to fucking comment. That's just me. You can't say that he is not a violent person. He's only had a couple of traffic tickets that you know of. How did you not know that your dad got in a standoff with cops. I feel like that's something that most people would know about, especially when it happened only a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: So like, I don't know, Yeah, he's actually been involved in a bunch of crimes such as theft and standoffs with the police, and usually something politically involved.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: This is actually an interview just a couple of years ago, like back in two thousand and two or two twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three. He was interviewed by Newsweek, and it's a ten minute long interview. We don't have to sit here and watch the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it, dude.
Speaker 5: We can break it down step by step to just kind of reflect on it.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 3: Well, let's do it, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, let's get to know this fucking guy, right, yeah, please.
Speaker 10: Tell me who you are and why are you here?
Speaker 6: Fifty six from the US from North Carolina originally so live in Hawaii now, so it flew all the way from Hawaii here. So the question as far as why I'm here to me. You know, a lot of the other conflicts are gray, but this conflict is definitely black and white. This is about good versus evil. This is a storybook, you know, any movie we've ever watched. This is definitely evil against good. I mean, we're battling a situation here where you know, the Ukrainians and the rest of the world are caring and kind and generous and unselfish and take care of one another. And it's just a matter of you know, we need to stand up for that. That is the most important thing in the world, is just to show human beings that we're kind and we're caring, and that we take care of one another, and that the world is united, so that we feed each other and make sure that, you know, we all move forward as one collective, whole unit. So you know, we feel the pain of one country's failure and their conflicts, and we enjoy the successes of other countries that are doing good, and we all work together. And for some reason, Russia does not grasp this concept that we're all one unit and we have to get along and work together and and and be normal human beings. This is twenty twenty two. We have to work together. It's it's it seems asinine that we have a leader in a country that does not understand the concept of being unselfish and being generous and being kind and just the basic moral values that are required by human beings these days. It blows my mind.
Speaker 10: And what are you doing here in Ukraine?
Speaker 6: My initial goal was to come and fight. I think you know, everybody around the globe should be motivated to come here and support the Ukrainians and to support the army. No matter what gender, age, anything, everybody should be here supporting the army. But I'm fifty six, so initially they're like, well, I have no military experience. So they're like, you're not an ideal candidate. So they said not right this minute. So plan was to come here to Kiev and promote getting more people here. You know, we need thousands and thousands and thousands of people here fighting with the Ukrainians. We need we need you know, We've got one hundred and ninety countries around the world, and we need thousands from all of them. If the governments will not send their official military, then we civilians have to pick up the torch and make this thing happen. And we've gotten some wonderful people here, but it's a small fraction of the number that should be here. If we have five thousand, you know, to ten thousand people here fighting, you know, that is the minuscule amount of the five billion people on the globe. You know, we need everyone here fighting. That's that's why I'm in Key. So every project that I promote is about getting people older to hear to support the Ukrainians. We were at a critical juncture in this war where we are sitting on the fence as far as whether good or evil is going to win. You know, right now we're looking at a situation where the world is waning and it's and it's the thinking that this is important or not. And we're at a point where, you know, all right, are we going to stand for humanity, for human rights, for for everything that that is good with the world, or are we just going to ignore it? You know, if we if everybody is complacent and doesn't join this, this this fight, then guess who's gonna win. It might take ten years, but we're gonna lose this battle. If everyone around the globe does not stop what they're doing and get off the couch and come to Ukraine, then defend defend the human rights of every one around the globe. This is the most important thing going on in the world today. So sitting around and letting life go on as normal and complaining about gas prices and complaining about you know, your luxury life in whatever country you live in is unacceptable. As human beings, we must support each other. We cannot turn our backs on anyone around the world and expect the problem to go away. So I've been dealing with Russia for my entire life. You know, we have one period where it was okay, but now we've let it slip slip back into into terror terrorism. So it's just the world needs to respond.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: The why world leaders are not sending military is beyond me. We're gonna have to elect new leaders the next go around that have a backbone and that you know, have the fortitude to say, hey, We're not going to tolerate this type of behavior. This type of behavior is unacceptable anywhere, anywhere, any place, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to interjet here for a second.
Speaker 3: The breaks.
Speaker 2: So he said that there was one time in his life that he didn't have to worry about Russia. I want you know, when I'm thinking about what that one time in your life could have been. Now, I know he's an older gentleman, and we had to worry about the Soviet Union all the way into like nineteen ninety, nineteen ninety one or some shit, right.
Speaker 3: The Red Scare, the Cold War, all of the stuff.
Speaker 2: For sure, But I'm pretty sure that there was a correct me if I'm wrong that there was like a four year stint where we didn't have to worry about this shit either outside of you know, just a fake news saying that they were colluding with Trump to win the election.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which again start to finish, not a single shred of evidence was ever brought forward to say that that was a true statement. In fact, all evidence showed Hillary had all connections to Russia.
Speaker 2: But whatever this guy seems to me, all I can hear in my mind is this is another bleeding heart liberal bro.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, the things he is saying is very pro war. It's very pro freedom and pro democracy, and it's like almost a libertarian but more on the liberal side of it. I see, I see the blend of it, right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've been seeing shit here lately, but the left has turned into the arm of the military industrial complex. I don't know if you've noticed that, but they are absolutely pro war at every fucking at every opportunity.
Speaker 3: Which is very strange.
Speaker 5: And we've commented on that as the shift has happened.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, and.
Speaker 5: It really happened with this war.
Speaker 3: They weren't like that ten years ago with the Afghanistan Iraq situation. They yeah, you had some democrats that were taking some money from some military industrial lobbyists, no doubt, but they weren't blatantly open about it. The Ukrainian Russian War is the first time in a very long time, since nine to eleven where democrats were screaming that we need more war, we need more destruction, we need more death, we need to send troops, we need this, we need this now.
Speaker 5: All of that to say, you hear him.
Speaker 3: Also, he's spitting about democracy, he's spitting about freedom, he's spitting about the children.
Speaker 5: He is like regurgitating every ounce of mainstream media's telltale signs of their view of this situation, like on mass and so this dude is so brainwashed by all of that that he says, fuck this world, in all my possessions, I'm gonna go to Ukraine to fight. Even though he's approaching elderly gentlemen, they tell him, no, we don't need just bodies, we need soldiers. But thank you so literally the point that I made earlier confirmed we don't need cannon fodder, we need fighters, But thank you for trying.
Speaker 3: Why don't you help us in the recruitment field. So he says, yes, sir, mister Ukraine, I got you. So he starts recruiting or trying to recruit in other countries to get them to fight for Ukraine because he is so brainwashed by what CNN and MSNBC have told him. That's about what I've gathered thus far. But at the same time, he says, he wants a president with a backbone, and there's only two candidates right now, and only one of them might have a backbone, and you just tried to kill him, my boy, So like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you know, all of this just screams inside job to me. I don't buy that this guy, along with the previous Dude, I don't buy that these are, you know, just solo active shooters. I think that maybe, all right, you could make an argument, all right, well, there was only one of them, and there's no alleged ties that they had anybody, you know, with that he didn't have anybody with him on the golf course, supposedly, right, And but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's acting alone. Who's to say that somebody didn't set him up? Who gave him the information that Trump would be at this golf course at this specific time. Who gave him that information? He'd set it all up, he'd planned to document the whole thing. He was in between holes five and six right before you know, the Secret Service was able to find him. So nobody had this information. This information was not public that Trump would be golfing on that day. So I mean, unless he's just a really good guesser.
Speaker 3: And again, that was the most optimal spot that you could have taken that shot as far as how the golf course is oriented and how Trump was walking through like that was the best position. Not to mention, there was a I believe a dope card found in the bag with the weapon, and I don't know if anybody who does. If you know, if you're a shooter, then you know what a dope card is, Okay. That is a quick reference guide to distances that you've already laid out and marked for it. So, for instance, you have on your dope card this tree has been marked at this distance, and then you have this bush has been marked at this distance, and you come out there with the range finder a couple of days prior and you get your whole field of shot laid out so that however your target moves, you have have a quick point of reference to where you can make your shot quickly and efficiently on target. This guy had all of that set up. But somehow, you know, again, how did he have all of that knowledge prior to this day? You tell me, But I'm gonna be honest with you. At this time I could make a very very strong case for MK Ultra just off of what we've already gathered, and I am so sure that we have a long way to go.
Speaker 2: Let's move on a couple more minutes here in this video.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it's.
Speaker 6: Totally unacceptable and why people are not responding. I do not know what impressed you the most since you are here. My trip to Erpin was pretty emotional, so you know, going and seeing the buildings that were burned and destroyed and things of that nature. I think more emotional for me also is just talking to the guys that have come here. You know, when you talk to a twenty year old guy that sold everything owns to come here, your fight that is Haross. You know he's coming here to risk his life for humanity, for the Ukrainians. You know, guys that sell everything they own to come here and support the Ukrainians while others sit at home and do nothing. You know, It's it's totally mind blowing how we have this divide of people that are selfless and courageous and wonderful and willing to sell everything they own to come here and support you know, you know, keep people from getting killed, to shelter kids and protect Ukrainians and others that just you know, want to sit at home and not. It's just it, you know, it's an indictment of our entire human society to say, hey, you know, where do we stand? We do we stand for good?
Speaker 4: Are are?
Speaker 6: Do we just not care? I mean does the world not care? That's the feeling that I wrestle with every day, every day and my interactions with everybody. You know, every one of us is responsible for the outcome of this war.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I want to make a note here in order for and he's basically calling out everybody who is in support of Ukraine. Why aren't you in Ukraine fighting? Why aren't you in Ukraine cheerleading or helping or whatever. Now, if Ukraine didn't have a lot of bullshit on them as far as the President Hunter Biden Barisma, it's the bread basket of Europe, said to be one of the sex trafficking baskets of Europe along with child sex slavery. They don't really seem to have a good hold on what goes on over in that country. Henceforth, why I believe, you know, there there are people who think like him that just looks at Ukraine as poor Ukraine. They didn't do anything wrong. They're just getting encroached on by Russia. And we all know Putin and he's one of the very evil guy and he's just trying to take back his land and create Mother Russia again, and you know what I mean, And.
Speaker 3: And I kind of do believe that for the record, but it's not so this you know way, But it's not so.
Speaker 2: Cut and dry. You can't look at Ukraine as they're innocent and they're they're like harmless, innocent little kids that just need everybody's help. It's not like that, like, so there is no good guy in this situation. So are you willing to throw your life away for a situation? And if one of them wins, then the innocence has been protected. No, that's that's why would you do that.
Speaker 3: Ukraine is okay, Ukraine is not the issue.
Speaker 5: The issue is NATO versus Russia.
Speaker 3: Ukraine just happened to be the chosen battlefield, just so everybody understands. And the reason why it's the chosen battlefield is because it is the bread basket of Europe because Russia relies.
Speaker 5: On sixty percent of its food to.
Speaker 3: Be grown there. That's where all of their really big oil and gas pipelines that feeds into Europe. By the way, the entire time this war has gone on, Russia has still been making their monthly payments to Ukraine to use the pipeline that goes through them to Europe. So just so we're clear, although they are at war, business transactions are still going on and you could look that up. That's not a joke, and that's I think it's upward to like twenty two million a month or some shit like that. So whatever, whatever, Okay, So like, who am I? That's not me, that's their politics and their shit. But understand that it's not like Zolensky is the bad guy.
Speaker 5: He's just the current dude in the chair.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter Ukraine going to NATO would have cut off Russia's money in their food and they couldn't allow that, so they did what they felt they had to do. And so the world has geared up the war machine and got that bitch blowing black smoke full tilt right now to match it, and everybody's trying to make as much money as they can before it all comes crashing down, because this can't last forever. This isn't a religious, dogmatic fight. This is a land grab situation for resources. And the whole world doesn't want World War three, but they're ready for it. Oh they want everybody to know they're ready for it. Bah bah buh. But like nobody wants that. They just want to make a lot of money really really quick and then just shut it all down. That's what this is. No one's hands are clean, no one is virtuous. The moral high ground is so far underground that it's not we can't see it.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're in a fucking mud bog. That's all. This is just so we're clear well.
Speaker 2: And also there's been lots of political analysts that you know that we'll say this could very well escalate to a World War three like this, Russia and Ukraine thing could absolutely escalate to a World War three, especially once you start getting Iran involved, this fucking dummy and to bring Iranians to help fight against Russia, which is that's retarded.
Speaker 3: The potential is there, and I'm not saying that that still can't happen. But it's not like our politicians.
Speaker 9: Don't want a world war.
Speaker 3: They just want the military industrial complex to make a lot of money really quick so they can get kickbacks. They're not thinking of it ten years down the road when all of this boom boom boom money money, money, military, military. They don't understand that could really spin out of control and that it will be all of our problems. They see the money in the face.
Speaker 2: I actually disagree. I think they do want won another World war absolutely. How could they not think about not only the amount of money that there is to gain, but first of all, you've already waged war against the entire world with the release of the coronavirus, and then the supposed vaccine to be able to save everybody, which it didn't do any help, actually hurt more people than it actually helped.
Speaker 3: And then does population control, It does that really.
Speaker 2: Well right well? And then the Georgia, eydestones get blown up, right, and so I mean, hey, we've already set the tone. We don't even need to let anybody else know. So you can kill off a lot of people through a vaccine, well but a virus and a vaccine, and then go into World War three. Well, I think that this is absolutely beneficial. And if you look at the propaganda and everything else, it's very much so gearing people up to be very split decision on this whole thing, and they've tried to make this a political left and a political right thing. And meanwhile Trump has come out he said, look, if I become president, this whole war would be absolutely done. Now Putin has said, I don't know if it was if he was being honest or if it was kind of tongue in cheek that he has backed Kamala because if Kamala wins, then the war keeps on going. If Trump wins, it's probably not. So if you look at the look at this whole issue.
Speaker 3: By the way, that wasn't tongue in cheek.
Speaker 2: He was being serious, right, So if you look at this whole issue from that stance, well, the call it the elites, called the globalists, called the deep state, whatever you want to call it. If they are truly the ones that were in charge of MK altering Thomas Crooks and also this Ralph character, it seems to me that they don't want Trump to prevent this whole Russia and Ukraine war. They want this to keep on escalating. And so I look at it as are you kidding me? Like, obviously the one World Order wants another fucking war, because if you can wage a World War three, you want to talk about the mass hypnosis that's going to go on. Look how many people fell in line whenever there was a virus going on. You think that there's going to be less people falling in line if there's a World War three.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, dude, Now you're onto something here. World War one killed the royalties. Okay, that took out all the old school power structure that the world had known for forever. Okay, all noble families fell out of power for the most part after World War One. Okay. World War two killed the rest of them, or took their power I should say, not killed, but took the power from them and gave the world democracy and freedom and all that. World War three, I think would kill the freedom, the big heads at the top right, the global elite, the one percent, the actual, true shadow government that runs the actual world. World War one was to kill the old ways. World War two was to kill the intermediate ways. World War three will be to kill the rest of the ways.
Speaker 2: Russia is literally known as a bear. And if you keep on poking that fucking bear, I mean, what was there a video of Putin riding on the back of a bear or I don't know if it was Putin, but there's always Russians riding on bears and shit, you know what I mean? Just some fucking.
Speaker 3: Savages built different you know.
Speaker 2: But you keep on poking the bear of somebody who has multiple nuclear bombs, I'm not I'm not so sure that those don't get used after a certain period of time.
Speaker 3: Do you remember how I see if nukes are real? Well, I believe dukes are real. We have tons of testing to say that they are. But do you remember when we talked about how those rockets have a shelf life.
Speaker 5: Yep, that applies to nukes as well.
Speaker 3: Just so everybody is understanding on that, take that for what you want.
Speaker 2: Are his supposed to be outdated? Is that what you're saying, I do not know.
Speaker 3: I have no idea about the types of propulsion systems that Russia uses for their nukes or that we use for our nukes. I'm gonna be honest. I'm not like a master of that. I was a grunt, you know what I mean. But I will say that the propulsion systems do have an expiration date, and it does take specialized training to disassemble and like actually dismantle those types of munitions. Okay, Now, in the case of like the Hi Mars, it's cheap or for us to just give those to a friend of ours than to dismantle them, because hey, fuck it, y'all could use it with nukes.
Speaker 5: It's not so cut and dry.
Speaker 3: But that is still a thing that should be remembered and just kind of kept on the back burner good cult members.
Speaker 2: So being that this guy is so world PC democratic or just looney, this guy is absolutely on team, on the same team that wants war to continue and is and is willing to do as much as actually go over there and try and fight it. So you could call this guy an absolute nut job, because there ain't no way. Uh dude, I don't even this is gonna sound shitty of me.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's he's an attempt at assassin. Fuck this dude.
Speaker 2: We mean well, I'm just saying, from a personal standpoint, I never signed up for the military. I don't believe in war. I don't think that there should ever be war. I get it, I get how it happens. I'm just saying I'm an anti war y. I'm never gonna be somebody who's like, yes, we're back in war again, Like, I don't think that should be cheered on that being.
Speaker 3: You're very opposite on this regard, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: I mean, people are dying. Innocence, Innocent lives are always dying in every single war. You can't you can't protect that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that. I'm not a fan of that aspect of it. War isn't exactly like a good thing but the same, but it's inevitable, the only means that things actually get situated and solved throughout history, because that's the only language that all people seem to understand. And I'm happy that we live in a country that's the best at it.
Speaker 2: That's all my stance is is that I don't know that I'm gonna seem shitty on saying this. I wouldn't even want to go fight a war for our own country. I'm just gonna be real. Call me a plussy, you call me whatever you want. I just don't believe in sacrificing myself for the fucking people who are gonna make billions off of my back. That's just my own personal stance. I don't judge people for doing it. I get the call, I absolutely do. You've shared your story about you know, you felt that it was like God's calling to you that you were to join the Marines, And I appreciate that, and I'm thankful for people like you. But me, I wouldn't do it and nonetheless go to Ukraine to do it for somebody else. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, no, no, no, And for the record, you're not alone in that. There are tons of people in America that feel the same way. Okay, and with given what we see on media, YO, why would you try to defend America? I get that. However, instead of defending it as in going to a foreign land to fight, let me ask you in a different way, if China somehow was to bypass all of our satellite defenses, naval defenses and whatever else, and actually mainland invade America like we are about to be taken over by China. You're telling me that you wouldn't fight for America. You wouldn't fight for your home land. Actually you'd just be like, eh, oh, I guess we're Chinese now, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: No, I think you have to fight if it comes here. I don't think you don't.
Speaker 5: Even che asking.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking, I'm saying, would you because this is still America and you could hide, you could flee to another country. That's why there's been millions of military aged men flee from Russia because they do not want to get called in on this war. There's been millions of Ukrainian men do the same thing, people who are like, no, I'm not getting called into this shit.
Speaker 5: I'm anti war, I'm anti all of this.
Speaker 3: I'm out of here. I'm not dying for you fuckers. Like there's tons of people that do that. If America was to be invaded. Real shit, you're telling me that you wouldn't fight for America.
Speaker 2: The honest answer is I really don't know. I really don't know. And my reason is is because how many times have we shown that our country is against us, Like how many times?
Speaker 3: What do you want to live under a Chinese regime or not. That's what it boils down to.
Speaker 2: If a war comes to the freest country in the entire world, and I'm are we really like supposed to just sit here and think like, oh, well, it's only going to be one country. No, the world is going to team up to try and take us out.
Speaker 3: Bro uh huh.
Speaker 2: In which case the world against one country. I'm not gonna say that I'm automatically just going to succeed from it or whatever. Yeah, I'm sure I will definitely fight for my neighbors. I love everybody around me and my family members, my friends. I'm not saying I'm gonna absolutely push it.
Speaker 3: Thank you that. That's where I'm trying to get at. Okay, So, no, you're not a pussy, You're not any of that shit. There's a difference between a war being fought on foreign soils and defending your home turf. This is why I have supported Ukrainians in this situation. I do not support Zelensky. I don't support Raytheon, Okay, I don't support Putin. I support homies that are defending their home soil from foreign invaders. That's where my loyalties have always been, and that's why I give it to the example that I give it. Right. Of course, you would not go and fight in Ukraine on behalf of people that you've never met or done or whatever.
Speaker 5: Like, No, most human beings have agreed on that help.
Speaker 3: Most Americans don't even want us to send more money to those people.
Speaker 5: Like I get it, I'm one of us. And then this guy's.
Speaker 3: Over here like beating the war drum until he is just blue in the face because he has really gotten the full on injection intravenously of mainstream media rhetoric and he has applied it to his life. Bro, this dude is insane.
Speaker 2: Oh it gets crazier. There's a couple of minutes left.
Speaker 6: Check it out, dudeh one of us, you know, by our actions and what we do. And you know when I call back home and say, hey, I need five bucks so I can, you know, put some enough money together to get a vest for a Ukrainian and I get no response, I'm like, I'm not sure that the world is as wonderful as I once thought it was. I had thought that everyone would respond, you know, very generously and unselfishly, and you know you don't have to come. But you know, if I ask for five dollars to buy a best best to save a Ukrainian life, it seems like that would be a no brainer. But I increasingly get more disappointed in humanity and I'm beginning to question whether or not we're going to end up on the right side of this equation.
Speaker 10: So you out of wood King with the International Legend, yes, and you are trying to convince people to help, to donate and to join. Yeah, my final question is what would you say to the people in order to convince them to join the International Legion or to donate for it, or to be involved in the humanitarian aid to Ukraine?
Speaker 6: Right, right, It's just extremely important the whole thing. As far as joining the military, you know, yes, if you have some military experience or no people with military experience, encouraging them to come and fight. We have units all over the place, so you know, there was some leadership issues initially, but we've got so many units available to us, Georgian Crimean, Ukrainian Territorial Defense, Foreign Legion, we have, you know, so many paramility groups I can put I put a seventy four year old Japanese guy in a unit. So you know, we have girls in units. So we have two girls that are in the unit up the street. So any gender, any age, any skill level to no skill level. But yeah, if you want to fight, come here and see me and I'll put you in the units so you can go fight. But regardless of that, we should have thousands upon thousands of people standing here with the Ukrainians, this Maiden Square, Independent Square. We should have millions of people in this square, filling the square from every country around the world. And while we don't, I don't understand. I'm here every day with all the flags from all the supporting countries, with the memorials for the people that have died, and you know, I've had several people come, but just a handful, you know, so's it blows my mind that I'm standing here alone without thousands of people from every country, from Asia, from Africa, from Australia, from Canada, from everywhere in South America, every every place, yeah, Europe, everywhere. We need everybody here. You know, if you have no skills, just just come, you know, we need to we need to be cheerleaders. Just being here and saying, hey, I support the Ukrainians, and I support human rights, and I support uh good and and generosity and caring and kindness and altruism, and it's just you know, we we need to show the world.
Speaker 2: Okay, he can't. He kind of just goes on to keep on repeating himself. There, what do you think about this, gentleman.
Speaker 3: The man is a believer, that is for sure. He is. Boy, oh boy, some some group has gotten their claws deep within this man's head. And he is a bleeding heart uh supporter of the war. And he feels like this is a moral fight. This is a full on good versus evil fight in the bull to stop Putin.
Speaker 5: And that is a fact or at least that's what he felt two years ago.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, and this was you're right, this was just two years ago. So you see that I would label him as an extremist personally, a.
Speaker 5: Form of if not an extremist at that point.
Speaker 3: No, he went to Ukraine to try to fight I get that, but I mean, that doesn't make you an extremist in my opinion. Dude. I know of people I actually know him personally, but I know of people that served in the military, and then they went and they did some traveling fighting for a bit. There's this one content creator on YouTube. He went and fought with the uh Pershmerga, the fucking Kurdish freedom fighters after he got out of the Marine Corps. Then he came and did a couple of tours in Ukraine. He just that's what he does. He's a traveling mercenary essentially, and he doesn't go for the highest bidder. He goes to places where he wants to try fighting, and like, that's just what he does.
Speaker 5: He's got a little crew of him and his boys, and that's just what they do.
Speaker 3: They just do war.
Speaker 2: Right, they love it right, and that's a kind of human I think. But what I'm talking about here is is that this guy was I would say that he was mk ultraed by the propaganda. That propaganda led him to believe that his place in this world, that he needed to be doing right now at the age of fucking old, like he needed he needed to just be there. And not only that, he's trying to recruit other people. And then go on and to say that he's not an extremist, Well, he did just try and take out a former president. So he has shown, you know, extremist kind of behavior obviously, And.
Speaker 3: When did he get in that gunfight with the cops. Was that in two thousand and two as well?
Speaker 2: I believe so, So he was in.
Speaker 3: Another country when that interview took place. It appeared anyway, so he capt back to America, probably got a fully automatic weapon to try to send it to Ukraine illegally, I'm I'm just gonna assume, which led to him getting in a three hour standoff gunfight with the police. Yeah, I would. I would actually just go ahead and clearly classify him in the realm of extremism. And that's probably why he never went back to Ukraine because he probably was a flight risk.
Speaker 2: Right right now, there has been something that has been going all across the internet here lately. At first I was kind of sold on it, but then I watched the video and I'm not so sure. Now, we had mentioned that Thomas Matthew Crooks was seen in that Blackrock commercial back whenever he was going to Bethel Park High School in Pennsylvania. Well, there was this video that's been floating around saying that both Trump's assassins were featured in a black Rock commercial and I'll let you watch it and then i'll give you the gist of it afterward.
Speaker 3: All right, bro, don't you do this to me.
Speaker 2: What just watched? You'll see the action is short field to both leaders.
Speaker 6: What organization?
Speaker 9: My name is Brian Delalo. All right?
Speaker 2: Then he gets into the Matthew Crooks one.
Speaker 3: No fucking way, I know.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought at first too. Turns out that's not blackrock commercial. That was just essentially like some kind of recruitment not only just to get people over to Ukraine and help fighting, but also to try and you know, talk countries into being political aids or whatever. But there have been people saying, oh, that's blackrock. It's not blackrock, Like I did the research on it. Absolutely not blackrock. It's just, like I said, just a video to get aid from from people and stuff. But that's what people were throwing around. So I want to just clear the air on that there is obviously.
Speaker 3: Liked, because boy, that would have fucked me up if I just saw that TikTok out of context.
Speaker 2: Right right. So there's a couple more videos I did want to get to.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: I thought that this was very interesting. This is a clip of Kamala Harris joking about killing Trump on the Ellen Show. So we just covered Ellen and then Kamala goes on to Ellen's show and they're joking about listen to this.
Speaker 5: When was this shot? Was this last week?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I wish that I knew, but it's it's been while she's been vice president. I don't know what year was, though.
Speaker 5: It's been at least while she's been the nominee.
Speaker 2: That too, So all right though after Trump.
Speaker 5: Has been shot at least once, when this has been filmed?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 7: You had to be stuck in an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pans or Jeff Sessions.
Speaker 3: Who would it be? Does one of us have to come out alive?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Cuckle it up, bro, laugh it up, bro?
Speaker 9: What okay?
Speaker 3: Kamala?
Speaker 2: Kamala, dude, not holding back on anything.
Speaker 3: And then he gets shot again? Oh man, I wonder if she knew that this was gonna happen while they were in the debate, which is why she had that smug little face the entire time.
Speaker 2: Of course, dude, she's working on behalf of the deep stage. She knows what the game's gonna be.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But is she smart enough to be able to get told or is she just the puppet. They don't tell her what's about to happen. They just say, don't worry about him. He's about to get handled. And she's just like the whole debate, got that smug little the little face on the whole time because she knew that.
Speaker 5: Give it about a week, motherfucker, keep laughing.
Speaker 2: I'm of the belief that these people are convening in a very private circle. I don't know to what extent. You know, certain information is compartmentalized, But I can't imagine that she is being told, Look, just go out there, fucking campaign a little bit. Make it look like you're campaigning. Meanwhile, nobody really knows what she's standing for. You go to her website. There's none of her policies that she's talking about implementing. She's this way on gun control, she's that way on gun control. She's stealing a lot of Trump's policies that he's hoping to implement, such as you know what is it? The child tax credit and tips for servers and a bunch of shit like that. She had also talked about how she wanted to whenever she becomes president. She knows that the housing market has been going crazy. So what they're gonna do is they're gonna build fifty million houses or twenty million houses or something like that. Meanwhile, she's letting or no, I'm sorry, it wasn't twenty million. It was three million.
Speaker 9: My bad.
Speaker 2: I got that messed up. So she talked about building like three or five million houses or something like that. But I mean, think about the counter act. You let twenty million illegal immigrants into this country and then you want to build three million houses.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, right, where's the money coming from to build all of those houses? What type of craftsmanship will be put into those prefab fucking thrown together houses? Probably built by the same people you let over. I'm just gonna be honest with you, Like I'm dealing with a home right now. Busted water pipes. I bought this house brand new in twenty sixteen. Water pipe issues. I open it up, I cut into the wall. There's no clue on any of the fun fucking PVC water pipes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sounds about right, that's the shit I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So yeah, let's go ahead and build five million homes just like this to hows who Kamala or whom, I might say, who do you think is gonna move in? I'm oh, bro Venezuelans. I'm guessing Venezuelan's clearly clearly not possibly Chinese.
Speaker 5: Hey, they're in here in droves.
Speaker 3: We already caught a spy, not once in New York City, but now twice.
Speaker 5: So I mean, we know that China is being bold.
Speaker 3: Enough to have a police station happening, a spy within the governor's cabinet. Don't think that that's not happening in your home state. By the way, dear Colt member, I promise China's got their little talent in there. They're a little tentacle, if you will. It's who knows exactly who she thinks is going to be moving into these houses. I maybe even more people that she has planning on coming. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So after your boy Routh was detained, this is the sheriff up on the odium talking about his I guess his you know, interaction with this guy. So it's only a minute, like minute and a half long, but pretty interesting to hear.
Speaker 7: It, all right, One this afternoon call came out shots fired that was called in by the Secret Service because we're in constant contact with them all the time. We were notified to that and we had units here that immediately sealed off the area. Fortunately, we were able to locate a witness that came to us and said, hey, I saw the guy running out of the bushes. He jumped into a black Nissan and I took a picture of the vehicle and the tag, which was great. We were able to get a hit on that vehicle on nine ninety five as it was headed into Mark County. We got a hold of Mark County Sheriff's office alerted them and they spotted the vehicle and pulled it over and detained the guy in the bushes. Where this guy was is a eight K forty seven style rifle with a scope, two backpacks which were hung on the fist that had a ceramic pile in him, had a go from him which he was going to take pictures of him. So those are being process right now. The Secret Service agent that was on the course did a fantastic job. What they do is they have an agent that jumps one hole ahead of time to where the president was at and he was able to spot this rifle barrel sticking out of the fens and immediately engage that individual.
Speaker 2: The individual took off, Okay, So there's you know, that's I just wanted to throw that one out there. That's at least somebody in charge that has something of idea about what they're talking about.
Speaker 3: And so and so I'm glad that they said an AK styled rifle, okay, because that's clearly not an AK forty seven. The stock alone would indicate that. But thankfully he made the distinction, and it's a style of which I would agree with. And again, five hundred meters. Five hundred meters is the shot. I want everybody to understand that a Marine Corps boot camp been in the military under three months, I was training at eight hundred meters iron sights within sixteen two. Okay.
Speaker 5: So in AK forty seven they say is not.
Speaker 3: As accurate as an M sixteen, I respectfully disagree.
Speaker 5: This also had some glass on. It didn't look like some sort.
Speaker 3: Of premium, you know, twelve magnification ridiculous scope. It looked like a decent scope, definitely capable of doing the job of putting around on target at five hundred meters for sure. But the claim itself So a Secret Service dude that went up one hole ahead of Trump with binoculars, I'm assuming saw the rifle barrel and engaged him at five hundred meters. What was the Secret Service agent with the binoculars carrying to engage somebody at that distance, because I'm just gonna say it probably wasn't his fucking nine millimeters service pistol. So I don't know, but I'm hoping that more things come out here soon.
Speaker 2: Now, this did happen yesterday, literally, I think almost exactly, almost exactly to the minute and twenty four hours ago.
Speaker 10: So this.
Speaker 2: Video came out just two hours ago. He's already he's already been detained and in federal court. So, which is pretty interesting. I mean the speed on it, right, I thought that was pretty interesting. But it's a three and a half minutes long. There are certain people who went in there and were able to get some of the story about what they were talking about in there. Watch some of the words that they're saying here.
Speaker 3: It's I'm shocked there out him in court this quick? Are we about to see a fucking Jack Ruby Lee Harvey Oswald situation? Thank you so much?
Speaker 4: Longer?
Speaker 5: Does this guy have to live.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 11: Let's see the suspect in the apparent attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: He's in federal court right now.
Speaker 11: This is a new picture of Ryan Wesley Routh's chaired by the Martin County Sheriff's Office. Ralph set to make his first appearance at any moment.
Speaker 12: And here's what we know right now. Investigators say Ralth was the man with an AK style rifle three hundred to five hundred yards away from the former president as he was golfing at Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach.
Speaker 2: This was yesterday.
Speaker 11: Afternoon, as we're speaking right now, that court hearing just wrapped up. Let's get right out to wptv's brook Chow outside the Federal court House in West Palm.
Speaker 5: Beach and Brooke.
Speaker 12: We know you're there alongside our Dave Bowman as well, the only two local reporters in that courtroom.
Speaker 9: What are you learning at this.
Speaker 13: Hour, Well, we know this morning that there was only ten reporters allowed inside of the courtroom. Myself and Dave Bowman. Come in here, Dave, we were the only two local reporters in there. Learning now that they're calling him Ryan Wesley Ruth and Magistrate McCabe's courtroom. What do you know?
Speaker 9: Well, what we know now is the charges.
Speaker 14: Interestingly enough, the charge during the court case, the name Donald Trump was not mentioned, the phrase attempted assassination, just the two criminal charges. They are as follows, possession of a firearm by a prohibited person and a convicted felon.
Speaker 9: Now we learned today in court what some.
Speaker 14: Published reports have said before, that he is a convicted felon. It was not disclosed where the published reports have said it was in the state of North Carolina. The second charge is possession of a weapon with an ob obliterated serial number. Apparently the weapon that was found at the scene just outside the golf course had the serial number attempted to be fired. Filed off for both those charges of first charge potentially fifteen years in prison the second charge and additional five years in and of course there could be other charges pending as this goes on what happens next. There are two cases in court, both this Monday or the following Monday, and two Mondays from that.
Speaker 9: The first will be a bond hearing.
Speaker 14: To see if mister Ruth does indeed get bond. The second one will be the formal arraignment to see that is when he would expected to enter a plea on this particular case.
Speaker 9: Right now, Ruth says he's indigent.
Speaker 14: He is now being defended by a public defender. And it also came out today that he's a resident of for Whi and has very little money.
Speaker 2: Brooke, you know, Dave.
Speaker 13: I want to also mention to folks now tuning in with us that when he actually walked into the courtroom the first time, it was almost like a murmur. A hush went over the courtroom. Everybody kind of looked at each other like is that him? But we all knew that that was him. He a dirty blonde hair, slick back. He was handcuffed in front with a chain, wearing the navy jumpsuit, and then he took him away. He was there for three minutes, they took him away, then he brought them back. But thank you for those updates.
Speaker 5: I left the.
Speaker 2: Courtroom that way.
Speaker 13: They said that if one of us left, we wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: In there, but you were in there.
Speaker 13: We got out here and you walked out moments before they took us live.
Speaker 5: So of course we're on top of it.
Speaker 9: Obviously.
Speaker 14: And one of the thing that I noticed he looks very much like the pictures of him that had been circulating.
Speaker 9: He was not very hard to identify exactly.
Speaker 13: Almost a stoic look on his face.
Speaker 14: Yes, And what was interesting is when he was conferring with his public defender, he was actually smiling and very casual about it. That was an observation that, quite frankly, somebody facing these serious charges in a public situation, I didn't expect to see all.
Speaker 2: Right reporting live. I bro not worry.
Speaker 3: First of all, he's kind of a dick, obviously, and then moved on like, okay, look here you are stuttering to read your own fucking handwriting, my boy, don't don't start talking shit at the young you know, the smiling kind of laughing a little bit. He wasn't worried, very interesting, and they're just learning he has very little money. Uh no shit, Sherlock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's all very sketchy.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this, if I know that I have the Fed at my back with me, if they're the ones that are orchestrating this whole situation, I think I'd feel a little bit more at peace too.
Speaker 3: Just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, so, all right, there's a there is a couple more things that I did want to get to the all right, so this one, this one was actually brought forth by our boy Donut, who you know, we've talked to him about the Illuminati card game before. Just so happens to be in the cards here for this second assassination, tipped. Shut up, there was the Illuminati card game. The first one says enough is enough anytime anyplace our snipers can drop you have a nice day. Kind of looks like Trump in that one. We've referenced that before. But then the next card is the second bullet. It says, play this card immediately after you fail a role to destroy, failed a role to destroy, If any of your own groups still have action tokens and we're eligible to participate in the attack, you may spend their actions to add enough power to make the attack succeed.
Speaker 5: Shut up and look at the face on the card.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's interesting too.
Speaker 3: You could fucking miss brouh.
Speaker 2: He doesn't miss, but you could say, sure, maybe this is maybe this is Trump. You know, he's a he's a white guy, blonde, whatever, right, I would say that he kind of looks more like the shooter.
Speaker 3: I would think so, so I want to that's isn't that interesting?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 3: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Fuck man Illuminatis just always on it. Does that not look like him?
Speaker 3: Bro Donut doesn't miss shout out to your boy, Donnut.
Speaker 5: If you haven't checked him out, please do so. The man's an absolute legend.
Speaker 2: Now this next article we're gonna get into. It's by r F E r L dot org, which stands for Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty. Okay, It says the recruiter guy with the American flag around his neck, who is the man accused in apparent Trump assassination attempt says In the early months after Russia's full scale invasion of Ukraine, Ryan Wesley Routh was a frequent invisible presence in Kiev. Is a Kiev How do you say that word?
Speaker 5: I say Kiev, but I've heard other people say Kiev.
Speaker 2: Jev Kiev, Ukraine. Anyway, he was a visible president presence out there, reaching out to pedestrians on the cities famed Oh God Cretak Street okay, addressing people in English, exchanging phone numbers and asking for help in supporting Ukraine's armed forces. He was seen by volunteers coming to Kiev as a kind of mascot for Ukraine's military as Christopher Lutz, a German Man who runs an aid organization called Phoenix, and met Rauth several times in twenty twenty two. The recruiter guy with the American flag around his neck. It's how everybody referred to him. He seemed to be a lone wolf. He didn't have colleagues or friends with him. Fast forward two years. Ralph fifty eight years old, is now a suspect in an alleged assassination attempt against former US President Donald Trump. Ralth was detained by police in Florida on September fifteenth against Or after Secret Service agents spotted him allegedly pointing a rifle at Trump at the Republican presidential candidate golfed or as he golfed at the West Palm Beach Club. Ralth was arrested after fleeing the scene, and agents recovered an AK forty seven style rifle with the scope, along with two backpacks and a GoPro camera from the scene. While no evidence has yet to appear linking Ralth's efforts in Ukraine to the incident in Florida. His arrest has stunned people who have crossed paths with him in Ukraine and encountered his sometimes sambolic but apparently sincere efforts to help Ukraine in its defense against Russia's invasion. What the fuck is going on? This cannot be true, Let's said. When he heard the news about Roth's arrest. Some of Ukraine's best known volunteer fighting units were quick to distance themselves from Roth, releasing statements denying any connection with him. He is never has the turns the tables have turned. It says Roth has never served in the International Legion of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. Holy shit, that's a long title.
Speaker 3: That is a mouthful. He has English. Good God, I don't even want to see how you pronounce that shit in Ukrainian right.
Speaker 2: It says he has no relation to the unit. Rumors circulating in certain media are not true. So these are the people that were fighting allegedly in the unit, possibly with him, maybe not with him. But In April of twenty twenty two, Roth appeared at a rally in Kiev in support of the azof Battalion, a controversial military unit revered by many in Ukraine for its fighting prowess. In the preceding months, after weeks of holding out in the port city of Maripol against a withering Russian siege, Battalion members had finally surrendered and many had taken prison had been taken prisoner by Russia. Family members waged a public relations campaign in stage rallies and try to try and press their relative's release. According to the AP video of the event, Ralth was seen wearing a blue vest with a US flag on its back and holding a placard that read, in quotes, we cannot tolerate corruption and evil for another fifty plus years and Russia for our kids. So I really just want to bring this up because what they get into right here, it says we would like to officially state that Ryans Ryan Wesley Ralph has no connection to Azov and has never had any connection to Azov. The peaceful demonstration he intended he attended was open and anyone can join it. He was caught on the video film by protesters by accident, is what they're saying. So even the azof Battalion is trying to distance themselves from this guy saying, look, he was just he just showed up to one of our rallies. Like so the fucking Nazis are like, that's not our boy, you know.
Speaker 3: Even the fucking Nazis are saying that like okay, y'all wow, okay. And by the way, they're fighting Prowess the Azov Battalion, the controversial group. Just so in case any of the newer cult members haven't heard us describe what that group is. Essentially, that was Ukrainian white supremacist groups that like really believed Adolph Hitler's rhetoric. Before the war kicked off. They were seen as like social outcasts and like real kind of white supremacist extremism, right, that's what they were viewed. As the war kicks off, and the government does for any type of help whatsoever, basically deputizes them as their own military battalion and starts giving them aid. So that would be very similar to if the Ku Klux Klan in America started getting military aid if American mainland got invaded. That's what this is. Okay, So this dude was spotted at one of their rallies that they are just Nope, that was open to the public. Anybody could have walked up. He wasn't even supposed to be there. He got caught there on camera by accident. Like he wasn't a part of it. The fucking Nazis are saying that this is not their guy.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, bro, not even not only that, he also wrote a book, which is very interesting, It says. Ralth also appeared to have self published a book on Amazon called Ukraine's Unwinnable War, a finding first reported by the AP and an introduction published on the Amazon website, where the book remains on sale. Ralph gave a lengthy, vehement and sometimes rambling defense on why he defending Ukraine was important, and this is in quotes. This is an excerpt from the book. It says, I presume that I must be clear that while on the current path, Ukraine will not win, it is imperative for the world that they do win. And this is why this book is so important for us all to recognize that losing is not an option and what we must do to win.
Speaker 3: So you realize he said the same thing and then reset it. Yeah, that's all that was.
Speaker 2: That's what he was doing in that interview, right, Even the.
Speaker 3: Excerpt said it was rambling and like, yeah, after hearing him speak, I could believe that. But bro, that is wow. So many people that you would think, like even the European media knew him as the American flag recruiting guy, so he was like known in the space as like a mascot. Now everybody's saying, like what he don't even know who that guy is even talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen him walking around, but I mean, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's wild.
Speaker 2: Okay zone, Now the Kremlin decided to weigh in, mm okay, always awesome. Uh you know why. I don't know why I always think of this but in and what is it called in Twilight?
Speaker 3: What is there?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What is the judges that they got to go to? The volti Voltaria? I always think of Kremlin every time. But anyway, so it says the Kremlin plays up alleged Ukraine links to suspected to suspected Trump shooter as the FBI investigates, so listen to what the Kremlin has to say. They've given their statements on this as well. And the Kremlin is just Russian government, right right.
Speaker 3: This will be the same as the CIA giving a statement on what they think about what just happened with Putin.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what this.
Speaker 2: Is, It says. The Kremlin has seized upon claims that the suspect who allegedly wanted to shoot Donald Trump was an outspoken supporter of Ukraine in its war with Russia. Ryan Wesley Ralph, fifty eight, from Hawaii, was reportedly arrested near the Republican presidential candidate's golf course in Florida. The incident happened at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, about fifteen minutes from Trump's Florida residence at Mar A Lago. The gunman was first seen in the bushes by Secret Service agents who were sweeping the course ahead of the former president as he played on Sunday. He was a safe distance. All right, We already know what happened right there, he wrote on Facebook in July. This routh guy he goes soldiers. Please do not call me. We are still trying to get Ukraine to accept Afghan soldiers and hope to have some answers in the coming months. Please have patience.
Speaker 3: Cay See boys just straight up a whack job.
Speaker 2: Asked about what the FBI called an apparent assassination attempt on Trump. Kremlin spokesman Dmitri Peskov, referring to the alleged Ukraine connection, said, in quotes, it is not us who should be thinking. It is the US intelligence services who should be thinking. In any case, playing with fire has its consequences. Okay, what are your thoughts on that quote?
Speaker 3: They're trying to be cool with it. They're trying to be like, well, look we didn't you know. They're saying, clearly this guy when, oh dude, did he have ties Ukraine? Russia's like, look, we don't know, but you know it when you and then they had to leave it with some sort of like, you know, incendiary, off putting. I see that, Like, what do they mean by that? Do you mean fuck around with Trump and like essentially he's going to get capped? Does it mean when you keep pumping the extremism up, what do you expect to have happen? Did it mean this is why we don't want your citizens having guns? Like I don't. That could have been so many different things, but that's the point I saw to be open ended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I kind of interpreted it as all right, well, I mean you're the ones that keep on funding Ukraine in order to fight us, And this is kind of the blowback. This is what we've been dealing with, and now you get to deal with it. You you invited yourself off into this whole situation. You could look at it like that. That's how I interpreted it.
Speaker 3: It could be. I mean, keep in mind, they did have that whole coup attempt happen with Putin's like right hand man, and he pretty much what was his plane wrecked. His plane was just had crazy failure right after he was forgiven of everything, that whole situation that.
Speaker 2: Was like a year and a half ago something like that. Yeah, yeah, dude. So now we get over to our boy Alex Jones on Info Wars and see what I wanted to see what he had to say, because Alex Jones, babe, ruth this thing.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: He told that there was going to be a second assassination attempt.
Speaker 3: Look, say what you want about Alex Jones. Yes, yes, the Sandy Hook thing. Bad Ah, Okay, fine, fine, y'all you understand that that means the man is batting a ninety nine percent average.
Speaker 5: You got him on the one.
Speaker 3: Fine, Okay, you understand he's called so much other shit, like you can't throw the entire baby out with the entire bathwater with this dude.
Speaker 5: He's obviously on some shit.
Speaker 2: I love it, I mean personally, I mean on that truth personally, Like I'm I've always been a big fan of Alex Jones. I know some people want to call him a shill.
Speaker 3: Maybe he is.
Speaker 2: I don't believe so, But but what do I know. I'm a I'm just another conspiracy theorist who loves every single fucking babe ruth money shot that he calls. You know what I mean, like they're turning the frogs gate. Well, actually they were. Yeah, Like that's a fact.
Speaker 3: So look, man, as far as he goes, say what you want, is he a shill? Is he bought? You know what? He's been right more than he's been wrong, So I don't care. He's spinning truth.
Speaker 2: So this is an article that was just posted is today the sixteenth, Yeah, he just posted it today at nine forty five today, so just a few hours ago as the time of recording. It says insane leftist Trump assassin linked to the CIA and the military Industrial complex.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: If anybody's going to crack the code. I always believe that it's Alex Jones. I just have I have faith in his like cracking these sorts of things.
Speaker 5: Personally, he's been I said what I said, I listened to the mail.
Speaker 3: Let's go says.
Speaker 2: As the Internet digs into the background of the man behind Sunday's thwarted assassination attempt on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, disturbing connections between the deep State and the would be shooter are coming to light. A popular ex user, Ian Carroll, posted a video on Sunday examining the suspect Ryan Routh, including his involvement in Ukraine's war with Russia in connections to individuals in the CIA. Carol showed Ralth was in Ukraine recruiting soldiers to join the country's war efforts, and that he was reportedly arrested in two thousand and two four quote unquote possession of weapons of mass destruction. Only one or I'm sorry, one out of only sixty x accounts followed by Ruth was a woman who previously worked with the CIA and is affiliated with other intelligence related groups. So that's pretty interesting. You'd have a follower like that, right, let's go so, Ian Carol, this this guy is awesome. I watch a lot of his shit on Instagram, but he goes, is this evidence the Trump assassin was a CIA asset? It's still early, don't jump to any conclusions. I'm just out here doing the FBI's job for them, because we all know Chris Ray is busy prepping to prepping the cover up as we speak. So big shout out to Ian Carroll. We got to get this homie on the show at some point.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let's see what his video says.
Speaker 15: So the new Trump assassin just dropped, and there's some spicy details already. Ryan Routh very strange guy who's lived a very strange life, and this time the Internet was wise and archived all of his socials as much as possible before the FBI took it all down. So here's some basics on what we know about him and one really interesting rabbit hole about who he might be. Right off the bat, though it's super early, this is all speculative. Take your time, pump the brakes. We're just digging through dirty laundry. We don't know what sticks yet. But this guy is a private American citizen who traveled to Ukraine on his own dime question mark to help recruit civilian soldiers to fight for Ukraine and Afghan special forces. He was like recruiting on his Facebook page. Here's an archive of all of his tweets that look pretty damn automated to me. They pretty much all look like this. In a past life in Hawaii, he apparently ran this company that made a single tiny home and a single Facebook page and never did anything else with it. Super weird, but I grabbed everyone that he followed on Twitter before they deleted it. He only followed sixty and right down at the bottom of that list, which I think indicates his first follow is this girl named Sue Kim who is ex CIA, along with some other very interesting things. Now, again, reminder, this is just speculation digging through Twitter dirt. Maybe this chick is just a wonderful patriotic person that's helping America who knows But her account is private, meaning why does he follow her. I've been digging around and one of my followers said that they found her in the people that follow him back. I have not been able to confirm that for myself because they took the account down. If you've got a video of the one point two thousand followers that followed him, that would be great to know. He says that she was at the bottom of his followed lists, meaning that she followed him right when he made the account. That would make sense seeing as she's at the bottom of his following list of who he follows too. I mean, every asset needs a handler. And when you go through some of these other affiliations here you get what is essentially the CIA Training Grounds at John Hopkins University. It explores the relationship between politics and the many kinds of military power, from the use of terror by small nonstate groups to the threatened use of nuclear way weapons. Its director is John McLaughlin, who is literally an ex acting director of the CIA and ex Deputy director of the CIA. Three decade career at the CIA, David is third on the list of people at the top of this institution at the university.
Speaker 3: Thirty year career in Army.
Speaker 15: Special Forces, various special operations invading various countries as well as Operation Enduring Freedom. You get the idea anyways, RAND Corporation that's a military industrial complex think tank, kind of like the Atlantic Council and LMI Org. Yeah, that's like a military industrial complex education and training program as well. Preliminary findings on the internet when you search our homeboy the Shooter show his arrest record including in two thousand and two possession of weapons of mass destruction Class F felony, along with three other blocks of things like possession of handguns or concealed weapons and driver's license stuff. And yeah, that sounds like some operative shit to me. But again, we don't know any of this yet. We're just digging through dirty laundry on the Internet. It's hard to tell what's real. But this is a photo of the weapon he used and the setup he had. People are speculating it looks an awful lot like you know, Russian Ukrainian class of rifle. He's doing these weird recruitment ops in Ukraine for civilians. Well, he's like posting on his Facebook all the time to like no followers about how he's recruiting hundreds of civilians to fight for Ukraine, posting for like Afghan special forces to contact him so they can come fight in Ukraine. But he's like just a random citizen from Hawaii and one of the sixty people he follows is this CIA gal that allegedly follows him back. That looks an awful lot like a handler or a contact. His account looks an awful lot like a bot or an mk ultra or a PATO who knows what the hell this is. His criminal record looks an awful lot like what you might expect a kind of guy in this kind of line of work to leave behind. And then there's the weird video evidence getting turned up.
Speaker 16: Officials in Kiev simply aren't interested in recruiting them.
Speaker 3: Is reluctant.
Speaker 6: It's a big cooperative.
Speaker 16: That's Ryan Ruth, a US citizen who set up the International Volunteer Center in Ukraine to help connect foreigners to Ukrainian military units.
Speaker 6: I'm talking to over one hundred soldiers every day, and.
Speaker 8: Pretty much everybody, all of our contacts in Ukraine or they were Adam the pretty much yelled at me every time they're not suggested that we bring in Afghan The.
Speaker 16: Ukrainian government didn't respond to our requests for comment, but a source close to the officials in Kiev told Somemophore that their top concern is the question of loyalty and the thick fog of war.
Speaker 3: The biggest thing is fies.
Speaker 8: They're afraid that anybody and everybody's a Rush's five.
Speaker 15: Shout out to some bitch I know on X who currently has one of the best archives of all of his socials and accounts. There's a lot of other people doing good work right now. And again, I just want to clarify I'm not trying to pretend like I've solved the case or like we know what's going on. We just have learned by now that the FBI is going to just cover everything up, and so it's up to us to try to dig everything out before they do. So that's what we're doing. And yes, it's ridiculous that that is even a set of sentences we have to say in America in twenty twenty four when someone tries to kill the former and future president of the United States of America, and I mean, I can only imagine who might be backing up these operations to try to shoot him, and who might be providing the intel and the access and the cover ups, etc. So last thing, I'll say, Ryan Routh, he's currently in custody. He was driving away in an suv. They caught him. He's he's alive for now, And I just want to remind us all Ryan Routh did not kill himself. If cameras malfunction outside of his cell, if he has a weird slipping accident, whatever happens. Yeah, you know the story. Fifty more days. My money's on at least one more attempt before we get there. So stay frosty, because the war machine desperately needs the wars to escalate, and they're not down with the Maga Maha folks shutting down the wars, and they are ready to kill people, ready to assassinate allegedly, apparently theoretically just jokingly, in order to perpetuate those wars.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Ian Carroll. What a stud.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the man, the myth, the legend of Ian Carroll. Dude. All right, and I couldn't agree more. Now sue him being a possible three letter agency handler.
Speaker 5: Okay, that sounds very.
Speaker 3: Asian to me. Dog, that sounds extreamly. I'm just saying again, as we just found a spy in the New York City governor's cabinet, is it crazy to think that this guy had a handler, had nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine? But that was a really they pretty much some group from some unnamed country from the far East saw this guy who is like clearly off his rocker. He's a perfect candidate for them to take real quick and make something happen. I'm just saying, is it crazy to think that maybe she had something to do with this or Kim?
Speaker 2: Anybody that hasn't seen the movie American Ultra, you definitely should go watch it as soon as you can, because this is this may be kind of what we're talking about here in a roundabout way. This is you know, basically, could it basically be that like you were saying, I mean, could they have seen like, all right, look, we really don't have use for this guy in a war. Let's get him recruiting. Let's see how, you know, how dedicated to this whole thing that he really is. And then we'll get him a handler and we'll we'll get we'll get him some money to be able to go to here and do there and to be able to talk and all this kind of shit. We'll set them up at the golf course at the perfect time. And and it's like this definitely seems very groomed. And I liked how he brought up his h his Twitter page. It seemed very robotic, you know, it seemed very ai like a lot and a lot in the same sense of like Joe Biden's post, Like we all know Joe Biden ain't even seen those fucking keys on a keyboard. Nonetheless, like typing out a fully coherent paragraph, right, like, that's just not going to be happening. So I believe that this has to be some kind of three letter agency, somebody's asset. This guy did not There's no way this guy acted alone. How do you go from over being over in Ukraine and you're trying to recruit people Ukraine is still going on, that didn't end. Why, Why then do you do you shift your focus to say, you know what, Ukrainians, I think they got this, you know, I know, I was just at the Azo Italian rally, you know, like cheering on my homies, the Neo Nazis right like, I'm backing them all the way. But then you come back over here. Now, I don't know, maybe he was kicked out, maybe they said, you know what, wouldn't really need you over here. He was feeling the lack of love and said, you know what, you guys handle that. I'm gonna handle what's going on in my own country, because I guarantee you there were people over there like, dude, you're literally useless to us. Why don't you go handle something in your own country. So he then took it upon himself, all right, you know what, you want me to fucking handle this? I want me to handle this right now. Well, now you know what I mean, Like I imagine it's some it's it's on some level of it puts the notion on its skin kind of kind of situation.
Speaker 3: And he seems like that kind of guy too, you know, he just looking at him, he seems like he's got.
Speaker 5: A weird fetish or two somewhere, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, he dyed half of his hair like bleach blonde and the other half was like purple or blue or something along those lines too. Really, in that video where we watched that he was being videoed interviewed in Ukraine by Newsweek, that's what half of it was.
Speaker 3: That was just like lighting or something. I didn't oh god.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah, it's it's died that way, but which I'm not judging. I died my hair purple last year. It looked awesome.
Speaker 3: Facts. Yeah, yeah, true, indeed you did indeed do that. But all right, so and now we know the weapon of mass destruction thing, the fully automatic weapon two thousand and two, that was back in two that he was arrested with that.
Speaker 5: So why would his son be like, oh, he's just a normal guy.
Speaker 3: He's not. So clearly this son has no clue who his dad is and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Or he's hoping the Internet can't find it. The Internet finds everything.
Speaker 5: The Internet forgets things.
Speaker 2: Ever, yeah, oh yeah, we're not gonna watch that video, but it's basically just Alex Jones kind of breaking it down. Meanwhile, whenever I say that, you know, Alex Jones called his babe Ruth shot that was literally like a week ago.
Speaker 3: And then this way, wait, how long is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is like up to date. Now, okay, there might be a video of that. But Alex Jones posted on info Wars FBI confirmed second second assassination attempt against Trump as Democrats dismiss incident as conspiracy theory, and then he retweeted it and he said, last night we exposed the admitted CIA operative who tried to kill Trump. Every angle is covered in the deep dive below. So I think we're gonna get a little bit into that. It says, similar to the first would be Trump assassin, Thomas Crooks Routh appeared in a propaganda video years before he decided to try and kill the forty fifth president. This is insane. Both would be assassins were in propaganda video videos years before attempt at assassination. What are the odds? And now just because it wasn't a black Rock thing, right, it's still aganda video right right, which we had played it earlier. You clearly see your boy Ralph in that video, right, It says, oh shit, this was for the Azoff Battalion.
Speaker 3: Bro oh wow. So he apparently had no connection to azof Wow.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: So okay, let's play it through because it stopped it earlier when it went to black Rock. Is there a clip of the entire azof commercial direction?
Speaker 6: It's top Field two both leaders what organization?
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was it was short, it was only eight seconds long. But here's another one, it says, but wait, it gets better. Trump's assassin is connected to Ukraine's Asoff battalion. Look at one minute the one minute forty nine mark of this video from May twenty twenty two. Let's see is.
Speaker 5: This him at that rally that they say he wasn't at all?
Speaker 2: Right, let's go to the one minute in forty nine arc.
Speaker 5: Oh, this is that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what that was. Okay, I got that mask right.
Speaker 3: Well, then let's watch it. I want to see what is it. It's like, clearly a'se off or is it just said that that that was the case. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, that is their flag. They have that that Z looking mark on their flag, the Z with the line through it.
Speaker 3: You're right, that is clearly the A's off battalion. This is the Nazis.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So it's two minutes and twenty seconds. We can check out the whole video. This is weird music.
Speaker 8: You have.
Speaker 2: You could hear them.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be in their language, so it's whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'll read it. I'll read it as it plays. It says I am grateful to everyone. Yeah, let me just read that, because that's Ukrainian or some shit. It says that that dum Slava Ukrainia. I am grateful to everyone who comes out today for actions in Ukraine and the world, to everyone who understands how critical the situation in Maripol is and to everyone who shouts about Maripol every day, Oh God, what is that word? Azov Stall. There are new dead and new wounded who cannot be treated here. The attention of the world is now focused on Miripol and azov Stall. But that is not enough. We need to make a green corridor to evacuate the wounded, and we need to provide them with qualified medical care. Believe me, these guys deserve to be evacuated. Let us get the bodies of our fallen friends out. We appeal to the entire civilized world to join us in ensuring the safety and evacuation of our fighters who have done the impossible and continue to defend their motherland, which must do everything possible to allow these heroes to return to their families. There may be no other way to save the lives of the people at azov Stahl. We are families of military men who are now in the city of Maripol. We appeal to our president interesting please Vladimir o' Leschmerferman officially address the un representatives. That's a word right there, I don't know, and put our wounded the military garrison on the lists and take away the bodies of the dead soldiers and all the families in all of Ukraine are asking you to do this. So now I don't know if we can hear what you're saying.
Speaker 10: It's really hard.
Speaker 6: But the purposed of the action.
Speaker 3: Is to feel to both leaders.
Speaker 9: What the organization with.
Speaker 6: That deman to provide a green character.
Speaker 3: And of a creation of all survives, all old people who now.
Speaker 6: Situate to minos of stamp.
Speaker 8: As well as verym while to the bodies of the Dutch.
Speaker 3: We want to see my husband here at home.
Speaker 2: All right, So it's clearly fucked right, like we're not disagreeing with that.
Speaker 3: So he was absolutely used in this video that was a propaganda video about relieving the besieged city of Mariupol. That was where there was a segment of the A's off battalion and asof Stole, which is another city, but there was that battalion that was under siege there and they were basically asking for a green corridor. I remember this now. They were asking for a ceasefire in a certain section to where they could evacuate, they're wounded and all these things. That is a thing that happens in war from time to time, this was refused and they were wiped the fuck out and imprisoned. That's yep, okay, right.
Speaker 2: Well, and then they get into the book that he wrote that we had mentioned earlier, called The Unwinnable War. It says the attempted Trump assassin Ryan Routh wrote a book on the Ukraine War. In the book, he tells Iran to assassinate Trump while praising John Kerry for the Iran deal. He also calls Trump an idiot and says that he perpetrated January sixth. So then it says he sounds like a mainstream media addict. But they have some of the pictures here. So this is his book. Rate here, pretty interesting. Look in the fuck It has one star and one rating, so it must have sucked.
Speaker 3: One person has given this a review, and that was the review we read earlier, where it was practically just him rambling.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it is interesting. It says, I would like to celebrate the amazing work of John Kerry that very humbly and humanly, I think he means humanely handled the Iran deal, which elated me and the whole of the world. I must take part of the blame for the retarded child that we elected for our next resident that ended up being brainless. But I am a I am man enough to say that I misjudged and made a terrible mistake, and Iran, I apologize. You are free to assassinate Trump as well as me for that error in judgment and the dismantling of the deal. No one here in the in the US seems to have the balls to put natural selection to work, or even unnatural selection. I am furthermore saddened by the incompetency of the current negotiators to bring the deal back to life. The haggling over stupid details is child childishness. What happened to the old ways when leaders? Let's see if it goes on? Oh, this is more of here we go? What types? I'm sorry, What type of world do we live in where we have no respect for the institutions that are that we ourselves establish and do not have the decency to admit defeat when the majority of the population votes for their will. What childish egomaniac have we become to put our selfish agendas above that of the of the desire of the whole? I would suggest to Wan Gaido to seize the leadership role that he won and proceed on the world stage to move us forward and go and stand with Zelensky and Ukraine and stand as brothers for democracy and unilateral support. Perhaps when all is done with putin together, you both can also eliminate Maduro from power as it should be.
Speaker 3: So WHOA All right, So a lot to unpack there, Let's just start at the top.
Speaker 5: Homeboy pretty much opened up with.
Speaker 3: Saying, hey, by the way, Iran as a whole. He didn't just call out the Iyotola or the president or the Iranian military. Hey, Iran, you have his personal permission to assassinate Trump and then assassinate him. He basically just told I Ran, please, you have my permission to kill me for my error in judgment in my role in electing Trump. Then he went he went on to bring up Maduro. He brought up what was the other guy?
Speaker 2: Other world leaders? Zelenski stands there, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like your boy is literally out of his.
Speaker 2: Fucking mind, dude, yeah, saying the or you have the right to assassinate Trump and me because of my misjudgment. And it's like you are what.
Speaker 3: Game in America has the balls to do?
Speaker 5: What it takes, like, bro, what are you smoking?
Speaker 2: And dude, he wants to talk about he wants to talk about natural selection or unnatural selection. You don't want that, homie, your fucking skin and bone, you're gonna get destroyed by a child.
Speaker 3: So basically, he wrote a book and it's his manifesto. That's what this is. This was about to be his assassin's manifesto if he wasn't really bad at it. Allegedly, if we are to believe that a secret Service agent with binocular saw him and engaged him at five hundred yards.
Speaker 2: So there's more footage that shows Ralph telling a reporter about his mission to sign up fighters to join the Ukrainian military, so we can watch this one. Check it out.
Speaker 6: These flags represent the civilians that are here fighting. It doesn't have to represent the governments, but we are keeping account of all the civilians that are here fighting that have come from their own countries. They've sold everything they've owned, They've sold their vehicles, their tards and most titles, everything to come here and support Ukrainians. So it is truly heroic what these kids and adults have done as far as getting here on their own dime. And spending their own money to come here and fight with the Ukrainians. But it's only a small percentage, you know, of If we have five thousand here against five billion adults, it is nothing. It's a drop in the bucket. And we need one hundred thousand people here fighting. This square should be filled with thousands of people from every country. We've only got fifty countries represented. We've got one hundred and ninety countries, so obviously we'ress in one hundred and forty countries. So that's unacceptable. So you know, every represented, every civilian from every country needs to come here. You know, this is an indictment of every civilian's good and evil compass. You know, if you're not here and you're sitting on your couch watching TV, then you're not doing the right thing.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: This is about caring and kindness and loving and altruism and everything that's good in the world. We need to show putin that generosity is what runs this world and not cruelty and terrorism. So this is an instrumental moment. We cannot let the interest in this war drop off to nothing and leave the Ukrainian stranded, and leave me stranded here for the next ten years. It can't happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, So can we acknowledge how much of a parrot he is?
Speaker 3: He has repeated that exact speech verbatim, like wow. As far as the brainwashing argument goes, I gotta say it's becoming a little clearer as we go.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't know if you were reading his shirt, but there's a phone number on there, and we're gonna call it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So you know that you could bluetooth sink your phone to the road caster and you can call it and we could have it be a part of the audio.
Speaker 2: I could, but that's gonna take a little bit of setting up right now. So I'm just gonna have my phone next to the microphone and let's see what happens. Maybe it's a turned off number, who knows, Okay, But if you want to call it for any of the good cult members out there with your third aisle of the way up and you can find this information. It's on the internet. His number is one eight oh eight four six four eight three four two, or you can email him at aid dot n dot Ukraine at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call him just.
Speaker 2: To see, let's do it just to see what happens.
Speaker 3: I mean, what could happen?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: What if somebody picks.
Speaker 5: Up, what do we do ask?
Speaker 3: We will ask them if they are associated with your boy? Oh free name? What was it something? Wesley couch glou it's styling?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh my god, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: What if he answers then he's out in jail.
Speaker 2: Should we leave a boy smail if it goes to boyemail?
Speaker 3: Clearly obviously we gotta ask if this is the direct line to contact mister I read his name. I don't know it. Uh for an interview because I would love to get one if he's willing to have.
Speaker 4: Box buildings and also a national volunteer center sending soldiers to Ukraine as well as Taiwan. If you'd like to volunteer, please send me a message by WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, signal, h Facebook, any of the messaging services and I will respond. I do not do voicemail, so please do not leave me a voicemail message. I will never get it.
Speaker 15: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Mailbox is full.
Speaker 2: Damn, Oh, I bet you. So many people have been calling him. That's why the mailbox is full.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I wanted to leave something.
Speaker 3: So did I. But okay, so no, the phone number works, ladies and gentlemen. It's not just all that number. You can hear him, just go down of how to reach out to him on all the platforms. Again, I don't think he'll be answering anytime soon, but who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 2: Damn? I am happy that at least we cut we got the correct number. It's a still a working line, and so I.
Speaker 3: Would suggest it's a time of recording.
Speaker 2: Dude, what happens if he gets released? I mean, he didn't kill anybody.
Speaker 5: He would be an attempted murder.
Speaker 2: We may have to call that number back and like a week or two.
Speaker 3: Well, see we will see good cult members. Will you know we're gonna be here to talk about it.
Speaker 2: So moving on, let's see what else we got here, It says another video shows Ralph describing why he's so engaged in helping Ukraine. We watched that video. Okay, So Facebook scrubs his his profile account, which we had heard that it was gonna happen. Y yep, you can't go to it anymore now completely gone.
Speaker 3: If yeah, I'm telling you yesterday it was up an hour later, it was no longer. They scrubbed it one hundred percent. Zuck just went on record and apologized to the whole world for giving into the government's demands. Then immediately gives into the government's demands. It's amazing, amazing, it says.
Speaker 2: Of course, he had a Biden Harris sticker on his truck. Ralph openly recruited, recruited troops for the Ukrainian proxy army run by the CIA.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have a CIA run proxy army, That's what Alex Jones said. Okay, I mean I knew that they have the foreign legion in Ukraine, and there's Americans that are fighting there right now. Some of them are just like this guy. They watched a little too much mainstream media, felt the call deep within themselves, sold all their earthly possessions, and they ran to the front lines, having zero experience of doing anything of the sort.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's those types.
Speaker 3: Didn't necessarily think that that was a CIA thing, but I could see how it could be. One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And as you can see right here, this is his house in Hawaii.
Speaker 5: He have his company house in Hawaii.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. The jokes literally just write themselves.
Speaker 2: Dog I don't know if there's a blue roof, but definitely a blue house and it's still standing, so maybe there's something to that. But then you see on the back of his truck it's an old beat up four f two fifty. Because remember he was into what was he doing some kind of contra right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently he was a quote unquote license contractor. And I even heard some fucking people say that that's why he had the tiles, because he was like doing some sort of a job and he just happened to have these tiles on him at the time. This wasn't pre planned. There was no actual plan of attack. This was just a guy who went crazy one morning decided he's just gonna take his shot. And there was no way that this was, you know, planned in advance. He just happened to have those tiles on him and he thought that that would be a good protect What.
Speaker 2: Except he doesn't live in Florida. He lives in Hawaii, what right? Right? So it is interesting though, because if you're a contractor, I wonder if he was doing any roofing. Imagine he's a roofer from Hawaii with a blue house who tried to take out Trump bro.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm assuming he did at least some roofwork if he was just a a GC.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he was like a specific carpenter or plumber.
Speaker 3: But okay, allegedly he worked with Tyle because allegedly he did all of that himself.
Speaker 5: Again, not being some sort of like some high.
Speaker 3: Speed dude former Special Operations who would know how to have a dope card and range finders and had the whole thing set up and have cover and concealment. This dude just like figured that out on the fly and decided that he was going to take action.
Speaker 2: No, there's no way in hell.
Speaker 3: Not even a fucking little bit.
Speaker 2: Dog right, There's not a snowballs chance in hell. There's like yeah, anyway, So shout out to libs of TikTok with some of the absolute best, like it's one of the best TikTok channels ever created. But what they found is that he made this routh character. He made at least nineteen donations to the Democratic fundraising organization Act Blue nineteen.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, isn't that the same organization that Thomas Matthew Crooks donated to?
Speaker 2: It is done done, dun.
Speaker 3: I fucking love this job, dude.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not a shitload of money. It was twenty five dollars and then ten and then one dollar. Why do you donate one dollar, ten dollars, ten dollars, ten dollars, a dollar, fifty, fifteen dollars, one dollar, five dollars ten, one, five, one, one, ten, ten, one fifty and then a three dollar donation. So these are all of.
Speaker 3: His money was going to the Ukrainian War effort. Bro, he was asking people for five bucks to give a guy a vest. You know, he didn't have all that much money to be donating to causes, but he definitely would scrape together at least the meagrest of funds to keep his yearly donation to the Act Blue Foundation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very strange, this whole thing. So anyway, most news analysts are saying that this is just a conspiracy theory, this whole thing. It's like, right, dude, how about you know, Democratic Party, the mainstream media, you're all the same fucking thing. Anyway, y'all just stick to your conspiracy theory, that Project twenty twenty five bullshit, and we'll stick to ours because y'all are clearly not doing enough research you find one thing and you say, this is it, this is what he's involved in. It's not. We've literally had to look at it for ten minutes until we were like, oh, that's not anything to do with Trump. This is just a talking point in order to fuel some kind of democratic conspiracy, which I never thought was ever gonna come to light. But right, I guess there are people out there that are into that kind of thing, that are Kamala Harris supporters, that are also into conspiracies. I didn't think that that was a thing.
Speaker 3: So whatever, Bro, I'm just saying, my boy got actual ops on him, and that's not a one off.
Speaker 5: That's doubly confirmed.
Speaker 3: Now have you seen an image of the map of like where the shooting took place and how far and how everything was situated, because this was not far from his mar Lago, mar Largo, mar a Lago, Christ, I'm gonna get it right a state.
Speaker 5: This was his personal golf course, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, only I think ten minutes away from his house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: I just can't wrap my head around this. Why is the Secret Service not giving him better protection? It doesn't make sense to him.
Speaker 2: We know why, dude, they don't want him in there.
Speaker 3: But right, but like if they're at least trying to keep the appearance up that they're doing their job and that they're they're not incompetent, because the entire world is looking at them like a fucking joke. After assassination attempt number one, they are like under the microscope. They just got a new head. They just did this, They just did this. They're probably seeing this as a success because they stopped him and they they were able to arrest him. They were able to arrest him off of luck, first off. Second off, how was he able to get there? The fact that he even had was in position tells me that the Secret Service failed yet again, What the fuck is happening, dude.
Speaker 5: They're not even trying to be smooth with it.
Speaker 3: They're not even trying to fucking hide it.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a lot of stuff that comes out about this in the next couple of days. But the reason why we wanted to jump on it as soon as it happened is because we were seeing things that were being wiped away already. So unfortunately we can't wait, you know, a week or a week and a half in order to be able to get the whole story anymore, unfortunately. So I imagine that we're going to be talking about this even more moving forward, because it seems to be that there's information coming out every hour on the hour. But this is as of thirty three minutes ago, as of time or recording. It says one of the gun laws Rauth was charged with has come under scrutiny due to the Supreme Court. So this is what he was charged. He was charged with the gun crime from twenty twenty two. That's what he's being charged with right now.
Speaker 3: Because he's wasn't allowed to have a weapon because of what happened in twenty twenty two, essentially.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But it's just interesting that this is what they're charging him with and not a fucking you know, assassination attempt, right right. That's Florida.
Speaker 5: This is like allegedly Trump's home state these days.
Speaker 3: Isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I mean, political system is crupped everywhere. I mean, you can't just say that, you know, I know that Florida's is a red state, but like not all the way and if there's politics involved, there's going to be a mix, you know.
Speaker 3: God, But again, this guy was from Hawaii, anyway, it wasn't like it was a local that lost his mind. But the way that they're charging him now, granted, I'm sure there's gonna be more charges pressed as time goes on. This is like the freshest of open investigations, and there's a lot of things like.
Speaker 5: For instance, the fact that the weapons.
Speaker 3: Serial numbers were scratched off the one that he just tried to shoot at the president with that, Yes, that is a felony, and like that is your ass by the ATF.
Speaker 5: But that's where they're going right now.
Speaker 3: It's I guess, just so they can hold him and they know for sure that that is a confirmed thing that they don't have to prove beyond any shadow of any doubt. Maybe they're trying to get him safe and sound somewhere quickly so that he doesn't become a Lee Harvey Oswald that never gets to have his day in court. Maybe they're trying to get him into a prison cell very very quickly so that he can quote unquote suicide himself and there will be no more loosens to tie up because boom, he did it, clear cut case. We called him. Local guy called it in. You know, the police were able to respond immediately. He went without any protest and he died. It was the craziest shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that's probably more likely the case. They want to get him, you know, in their hands before maybe somebody else gets them. They want to be able to have full control of him. And honestly, like, if he was kind of instructed to carry out this crazy act by said three letter agency or organization, then yeah, you would not want him getting into a position where he can sing like a canary to the wrong people.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's get him under let's get him under wraps. But it's interesting Biden decided to come up from his basement and he made a quote on this and it says, there is no.
Speaker 5: Look at his face.
Speaker 3: He didn't even look like the same Biden from a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: He never does. It's never the same fucking guy. It's just a mask.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, dude. Yeah, this one's a little chunkier, bro.
Speaker 3: This this latest edition of Biden. Look at him, He's got a little more meat on his bones. Okay, well, it's just him starting to swell up, I think, ah, yeah, Okay, his body is like going to chronic he's like rotting from the inside out.
Speaker 2: At this point, his body is finally rejecting, you know, all of the modifications I think. But anyway, Yeah, this guy's face is kind of reminds me of Chucky.
Speaker 5: Bro I was just about to say Texas chainsaw massacre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so it says, it says. President Joe Biden decried Sunday's apparent assassination attempt against former President Donald Trump and condemned political violence and remarks from Philadelphia on Monday, Biden, speaking at the National HBCU Week conference, commended the Secret Service for its quote unquote expert handling of the situation, and said the acting head of the agency, Ronald Rowe, is in Florida, determining whether any further adjustments need to be made to ensure the safety of our former president. Biden said there is no place for political violence in America. None zero. I love how he you know, he adds on top of it, none and then none zero. Anyway, in America, we resolve our difference peacefully at the ballot box, not at the end of a gun. The President added that assassination solves nothing. It just tears the country apart. We must do everything we can to prevent it and never give it any oxygen.
Speaker 3: Okay, So he literally read off the teleprompter what they told him to do, because he is not here to make waves. He's here to sit very very quietly until his time to go home. That's that's his job now.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So there's gonna be a lot of stuff that's going to be coming out over the next few weeks.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, bro, what a wild, wild time to be alive. And again, how many people called this right? How many people have said, I guarantee there's gonna be another assassination attempt. And I've even said, like, bro, I'm not saying there can't be, But you don't think they would up his security now, you don't think that Trump would just hire his own private security and say fuck the Secret Service? At this point, I figured he genuinely would have.
Speaker 5: Why hasn't he?
Speaker 3: And I hope he does now because clearly tax dollars do not buy good security for our boy anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't work too well. And so this holy thing is.
Speaker 3: A former MUSSAD guys like get some get some former CIA dudes. They're like, no, they're they're loyal to the monet get those.
Speaker 2: Dudes at least something. I mean, Ukraine is employing fucking Nazis we right, I mean shit.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that Donnie T sho just start using the Klan as his personal nothing, but like that would be a horrible look. But don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Some retired veterans at least dude.
Speaker 3: Gets cartel members get some fu No no, no, yo, you want to have that talk. Real shit, The cartel members that are at the top echelons, these are better than ninety percent of any type of special ops. These dudes are former special ops. The cartels recruit these dudes from all over the world and maybe make like when I say a top tier elite unit like these are those fucking guys who don't care about Geneva convention laws because they didn't fucking ask about Geneva or her convention.
Speaker 5: Okay, like that's not how they play.
Speaker 3: So does Donny T want to be safe or not throw more money at the cartel's elite members than what the cartel can or hey, work out a deal. You know, Donny T works them deals. He even wrote a book about it, The Art of the Deal, just mentioning it. But you know, and we'll undeal that thing to where you get the best security money can buy. I promise you we don't have this fucking problem anymore. But some for some reason, he's still playing with the Secret Service. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like to think that there are some service members that absolutely have his back, and that secret serviceman who is able to spot that rifle or that that ak. Rather, I would I would like to say that, like, all right, if he wanted Trump to get assassinated, all he had to do was just like not notice it, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean yes, And I'm not saying that the Secret Service is in on it. I'm saying, again to the dude who saw it and responded accordingly, awesome. But even that story doesn't make sense to me unless this deal of binoculars had a slung like ar or or something equivalent to be able to engage effectively a target at five hundred meters, because you're not doing that with a pistol. There is no actual human being with a brainstem alive that is going to start just engaging a target that far away unless you're doing it on purpose to like get him away. Just so you know, pop, pop, you're shooting around him, so that you're trying to make him see like, no, I see you, and we don't have time to call in.
Speaker 5: For backup or support or whatever.
Speaker 3: But no, you do. You call up tell them to stop Donald all right, stop the principle. He's back there now, and you low key without alerting anybody, so you could probably apprehend him in the act. You call up for the backup that you should have, the outer perimeters and all these things that they have around who they should have at all times, and you get them to take the guy alive, and we don't have an attempt and we have the suspect it's a thwarted attempt. That's how that goes. There's a few unknown details. And that's the other thing too. It's like the Butler Pennsylvania situation. How many of those details do we still not know about? How did the sniper see him, call it in, not take the shot, and like there's so many things of like certain things don't make sense. And I'm gonna be honest, I suspect that this will be one of those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think that we're probably not gonna get the answers on it. And by the time we do get the answers on it. I hope that this is not the case, but I think that if we were to get answers on it, it's gonna be after he's already been taken out.
Speaker 3: YO, give me the ability to share the screen real quick, because I want to. I'm not trying to be that guy. But also I like guns, and it's it's irking me that people keep saying AK styled and all these things.
Speaker 5: All Right, this is an SKS.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 5: They function very very similarly to an AK.
Speaker 3: And you could even see like the ported barrel at the top over here that kind of gives it that AK field. The front site post looks like the banana bag. Understand why people think it's an AK, It's not. It is an SKS. And this looks more correct to what the gentleman was using with the picture of what we saw on the fence. Now, this is also a very capable weapon of doing that job at that distance. Now, this would not have been something with sniper like accuracy at all. As a matter of fact, this would have been able to effectively hit him center mass at five hundred meters I think with no problem, especially with the glass that he had on it, not some high dollar speculash of can't speak special operations type of glass on top of some sort of super expensive rifle on.
Speaker 5: Top of an SKS.
Speaker 3: The glass that I saw off top it looked like it was capable of doing this job if it was cited incorrectly. So, but my thought is, why would you take a risk at missing with something like this? A thirty odd to six a basic hunting right bolt action would be more capable of succeeding than this. So it's like, I don't understand these quote unquote snipers using ars or ak quote unquote style weapons. That's not like the correct tool for the job, but that seems to be the only tool that these fuckers keep coming back to. It's almost like there's a plan on the back burner of that. Right there's there's a planet place, so right here there's a coup. There's a couple of different maps of the situation. Hold on, let me see if I can zoom in on it to show the diffstance between all right, Trump's West Palm Beach golf course over here the Sussects vehicles stopped not that far away, only a few miles down the highway, honestly are interested?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's right down the road.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Okay, oh, I didn't mean ag So what.
Speaker 2: Were you whenever you were talking about or whenever Ian brought up the idea that this could have been maybe a Ukrainian weapon, made a reaction to that. I mean, is it impossible to really break that down?
Speaker 3: I was making a reaction because of the picture that he put up next to it, because people are saying it's an AK styled weapon. There is, a matter of fact, I'll show a picture of that real quick while I'm talking about it. There is an AK styled sniper rifle which was very, very predominantly used from Middle Eastern snipers, Russian snipers. Anybody that's looking for a cheap but effective sniper rifle goes for this one. Okay. It's called the Dragonov. This is essentially the AK long Reach Edition. It's not fully automatic or anything like that, but this is a very very capable sniper rifle. This is the picture of what he had next to the dude's gun on the fence. They don't look even closely similar to me, and that I'm not like throwing that at him.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're just now finding out this information.
Speaker 3: Don't. I'm not even saying that I know for sure that that what in an AK. It's sure the fuck didn't look like it that very well. It could have been an AK body inside of a hunting rifle stock. I've seen wilder shit. It just didn't appear that way to me. Maybe I'm just being a little overcritical, but I was looking with the face of like, no fucking way that that weapon was a dragon Off. Now was the weapon Ukrainian oriented? And that might be why the serial number.
Speaker 5: Was etched off. That's possible.
Speaker 3: The sks and aks and dragon Offs and all of that are being used on both sides of that conflict right now. So who's to say, I'm gonna be honest with you when you're talking about could this weapon be Ukrainian? They're using water cooled World War One machine guns on the front lines. They are using rifles, bolt action rifles that were created in the eighteen eighties. They are currently using that on the front lines on both sides.
Speaker 5: So it's like, could it.
Speaker 3: Be really and truly maybe there is no way of no in my opinion, especially now that we the serial numbers have been scratched off. There's absolutely no way of knowing where that weapon came from.
Speaker 2: Well, and also knowing that the serial numbers have been scratched off the gun. That makes perfect sense to me if he wasn't even able to buy a gun, being that he's had all those gun charges in the past, So that's most likely. The scenario of how he would even obtain a gun would be illegally or by stealing it from somebody and scratching the numbers off or something like that.
Speaker 3: I yeah, either he stole it or he boughdied illegally, both of which are very very possible options.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: To the people out there that are saying that we need to do gun buybacks and all of that, dude, I could blow people's minds with this. There has been zero evidence of showing that any of the government buybacks of weapons have ever done any and I mean any thing to stop violent crimes in the cities that have held them.
Speaker 2: It's a political stunt, that's all it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's why he We have so many of these dudes going to home depot and buying twenty five dollars worth of materials to make a literal pipe gun, which is really easy to make, and then turning it in to get a two hundred and fifty dollars buyback. That's why they had to start limiting how many guns you could bring to the buyback because so many dudes are just hitting up their lows in home depots and doing a quick little afternoon project to make that money. Yeah, it's wild, it's great, wild show. Yeah, this guy is clearly a psycho, clearly shouldn't have been able to have a weapon. I don't know how he was able to free and clearly go to Ukraine and be okay to fly after he was caught in two thousand and two with some sort of a weapon of mass destruction which is on his record in North Carolina. Now, I don't know what that means. Does that mean that he was fucking around with like a chlorine gas bomb? Does that mean that he had a fully automatic fifty cow I have no idea because I wasn't there and we don't know anything for We're just finding out more information as we go here. But how was he allowed to go out of the fucking country or get a passport if he was charged with essentially terrorism in O two. That's right after nine to eleven. Your boy was arrested with a weapon of mass destruction the year after nine eleven. Yeah, well, how was he allowed to fly to an active war zone?
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, I have no idea. I have no idea it makes sense. The only way it does make sense is if he has help, right, like, that's the only way that it does make sense. So, and especially being Alex Jones saying, the battalion or the group that he was involved in as far as recruiting, was very possibly CIA asset. You know that, we don't know. That's just what we read. But it does make a lot of sense that you would get somebody like him, somebody very outspoken, somebody eating heart, willing to go and die for his country, who has clearly got a couple of fucking screws loose in his head right already has gun charges. Let's fly him out to Ukraine. Let's see what he can do out here, and then if he does a good job, maybe, well we'll give him, We'll give him a raise. We'll say, look, you did your best over in Ukraine. Now we're gonna use you over in America to do our dirty work for us.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 2: This reminds me of like NASA in general. Like a lot of people think that NASA are the only ones that are going up into space or shooting rockets off or anything like that. For the most part, they're just contractors. And I think that the CIA, our government, especially for these dirty jobs contractor work all day.
Speaker 3: Your boy Andy Boustamante, and I know that some people think he's absolutely still a CIA asset.
Speaker 5: Some people think that he is retired.
Speaker 3: Not gonna say one way or another, but he has even said that exact statement that the CIA has to abide by certain laws. And so here's how this works American three letter agency side, and then put to this whatever you want on the global side. Okay, So every agency is allowed to break one law and they alternate or they it's kind of scattered which laws they get to break. So like the CIA is able to entrap somebody, but the FBI isn't. The FBI is allowed to interrogate somebody without a third party, but the CIA is not. You see what I'm saying. So what you end up having and you could do the same thing with the DEA, you can do the ATF. You could do the secrets all of them. All of them have some sort of a law that that group in particular is allowed to break, and it is certified in the paperwork. You can look it up.
Speaker 5: Okay, whenever he went on this tear.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I looked into this. It is correct. So basically what you will have is joint operations on everything. Everything will have a representative from each of these branches, because this person may not be able to do this, but someone in this group of ten can. And so whenever you have all of these heads collectively combined on any of these counterop situations, these black op situations, whatever, it gets to a point to where it's like, okay, one person can't do all of this. I have to subcontract this legal ability that I can do to a third party. This group has to subcontract their ability to break that law to a different third party. And now these two third party groups being hired by these other agencies, not connected, not connected at all except for in a very very dark room where the actual action happens, right, the real plans get in place, and real world change can happen. That war room, if you will, That room is sealed off in secret. But these agencies, these companies can work on behalf of the agencies that hired them, who have certain legal parameters that don't actually apply to them. Now, we have hundreds of companies out here everywhere, from cybersecurity to actual like you know, door kickers and trigger pullers, all doing certain things without having to care about certain arms of the law because all they have to do is make a certain phone call and that guy is a part of this joint operation that gives him permission to do X, Y and Z. Are you with me?
Speaker 2: It makes me wonder, all right, so I wonder.
Speaker 3: If it's just in America, dude, I want to talk about what the world does.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, on some yeah for sure. But like it makes me wonder if they've gone into his phone records.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean hear and see that's already been locked down and scrubbed or whatever else they've gotten the details that they need to. I'm curious that will come out, right because Thomas Matthew Crooks's shit came out a couple days later. But again, that's if we are to believe what they are telling us about his phone being pinged in those government owned offices and all that shit. Apparently he was a loner, but apparently he had tons of friends. Apparently he was bullied, but he also kind of got along with everybody. He was a horrible shot, except he apparently was good enough to make the team but not. He had no social media presence, but had nine self in his possession. Like you see what I'm saying, certain things just did not line up no matter how much they tried saying it over and over again. I'm very curious.
Speaker 5: What's gonna come out about this guy by the end.
Speaker 3: Of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if he makes it to the end of the week, dude, he could Epstein himself.
Speaker 3: Get Epstein's for sure. I could see him getting Clinton real real hard right now.
Speaker 2: Who knows, dude. And like we said, there's gonna be more information that's going to be coming out. If you want to be able to join us tomorrow night. If you're listening to this right now, it's going to be tonight actually that we are going live on patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down below. You can sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier or the Cult Member Maniac Club that will give you access to the live show, and that live show we go for two three hours, just kind of depending on the mood, but I imagine we're probably gonna be going for three tomorrow night because Cult members be wilden and we love it, especially whenever there's some kind of assassination attempt like this, I feel like there's going to And what's really great, by the way, is that the Cult members we all do research together, and so if you want to kind of become part of the cult, you want to, like, instead of just being a listener, you want to be able to like give your two cents and do your you you know, your own due diligence and your own rabbit holes and all that fun jazz. Join us at Cult of Conspiracy on Patreon, Patreon, dot com, slash Cultive Conspiracy podcast. You can also join us at rock Finn. The problem is is that with rock Finn we have a problem going live over there, So we invite all of y'all that that maybe maybe you're a member on Rockfin and you want to be a part of the live just come on over to Patreon. You can cancel the Rock Fin. I mean, we love all of our rock fan listeners as well. It's just that we can't do live on both of them. It has to just be one. I mean, we might be able to do both of them, we're just not technologically advanced as some other people.
Speaker 3: So we're figuring things out, y'all.
Speaker 5: There's a growing process.
Speaker 3: And because of everybody that has come to support us on Patreon, and because of everybody on rock Fan, and because of everybody that has done everything they could shared us all over the place, we are both able to now be full time podcasters, following our dream and giving the truth and the findings that we stumble a across to all of you in this form. So if you do, in fact want to join in the conversation, every Tuesday night, nine o'clock, we go live, we talk to everybody. You want to throw in an article you found, you want to come in and actually speak on it and tell us some things that you want to contribute to the conversation because you're just sitting here and you're listening to us, like, wait, what about this?
Speaker 5: What about this?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 5: Come on the live, join the conversation.
Speaker 3: It is great. It is becoming its own collective community and it is amazing.
Speaker 5: We very much look forward to every Tuesday night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's so much fun, dude. And we always get some surprise guests on there as well. I mean there are you know, common faces that you may see regularly every time. Shot out to the Spirit Animal Sam right, and you know, we get Electro Nick on there a few times, and you know, a bunch of a bunch of great people. I mean, it's too many of your name, but it's always it's always a great time, and there's some laughs, there's some there's a little bit of everything in there, dude. So definitely come hang out with us Tuesday nights, nine o'clock PM Central.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, and if you haven't already, dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share, the likes, has cried the comment, leave a post, leave review shares with your friends and family, shriffs everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity that all of our algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 5: Members like the rest of you. Final ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: While you're at it, and you're in the giving and sharing and loving mood, go check out Meta Mysteries and give him all the love. Jonathan's whole project with his cousin Sean. It's amazing. It's all the metaphysical and meta spiritual things that your mind can even handle. And then while you're at it, come check me out on YouTube. Cajun Knight is the channel. I am sorry, the past week has been kind of slow. We had a hurricane, We had a lot of things going on. Business is going to be resuming as usual effective immediately. Go check me out there, subscribe the shares, the loves, the comments, give us all the love.
Speaker 5: We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: A way up that tire