Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: Would let you tako one on one one w JR R at your freaking idiots? All right, I remember, throw your vote in before nine o'clock for you say it, we play it. You can do that literally right now. J our Facebook page. Take you all of about I don't know five seconds to tell us which Bad Company song to play. This morning listener suggested you say it, we play it. To be on the record. It's going to take you longer than five seconds, probably about fifteen seconds. JR. Our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: The Bad Company song with the most votes gets played back in nine and somebody's winning those Halloween he Ros tickets.
Speaker 2: Why not have it be you? Yeah, be at the show tomorrow night at Edition Financial Arena at UCF with Wage War, Fame on Fire, Pop, Evil, bunch of other bands. It gonna be a good time. No, all right, let's start in Lewisbourg, Pennsylvania. Louisbourg, PA. Meet fifty two year old Antony Bressey. Yes, Antony is in a bit of trouble with the Feds. He started a small business called Shiva. Started it working out of his parents' home back in twenty fifteen. What is Shiva? Well, he on the surface, he was presenting it as a scientific business. He was doing, you know, making scientific innovative items and stuff like chemicals. Yes, taker, you are Wow, you were really picking up on this. Chemicals were involved. I'm not quite sure what exactly he booking math Aney. No, he was manufacturing fentanyl. Oh what a piece of trash. So he was ordering the chemicals in I guess learned how to you know, in the end produce ventanyl, which he was then fulfilling orders for area drug dealers. The FED started to catch a wind of this and have been investigating him for a while, and they started to ask some questions about Shiva. They had a three hour interview of him. They haven't let on that they know what's going on. And the guy told him that Shiva was currently a scientific business that was about to roll out a two dollars COVID nineteen vaccine, a very affordable two dollars a dose COVID vaccine, and that they were also working on something called Dazzle coating, which he described as a coding to protect aircraft, drones, rockets, and other vehicles from laser directed energy weapons. That's what he told the FBI.
Speaker 1: So this guy is sitting down with the FBI doing a three hour interview.
Speaker 2: Yes, please tell us about your business here at Shiva, and he never catches on that he is up a creek without a paddle. Oh no, They let him say his piece, and then they hit him with the evidence simultaneously to the search moart being served at which then they were able to you know, procure the or secure the evidence that he was manufacturing fenters.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they tied some of the area deaths to him caused by FENTONYL.
Speaker 2: I'd be interested in getting some of this dazzle coating for your drone. No, I'll put it on my truck in case Anyboddy hits me with a laser directed energy weapon.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna be out there doing, shooting laser gy.
Speaker 2: What laser directed energy weapons? It's a protective coating. I guess he was hoping to maybe sell that to the government mm HM for jets and rockets and such.
Speaker 1: Hey, Anthony, can we get this straight. You're making all this high tech stuff? Why you're still living at Ma's house?
Speaker 2: Dudey you got to cut expenses when you're starting a small business. We'll start up. Huh. I'm sure his parents were thrilled to know that he had chemicals and was producing feentanyl on their basement for distribution.
Speaker 1: Talk of the neighborhood right there.
Speaker 2: New study has found that animals really like booze. Well, people are animals. Animals that eat fruits and nectar enjoy a buzz from naturally fermented fruits, and monkeys may even get tipsy in order to socialize with one another.
Speaker 1: They're having to go out and get basically highe to hang out.
Speaker 2: The research is kind of complicated, but the idea here is that animals that eat fruits and nectar enjoy a buzz from the naturally fermented fruits. Even if they only reach one to two percent alcohol by volume, the levels can get his high as ten point two percent ABV in overripe palm fruit.
Speaker 1: They didn't have that when I was in prison in Sing Sing. That's why you could have got your hands on some palm fruits. Now he was untouchable. I heard of it before, but that's why I used the peach. And they're at pee peach wine.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And birds I'm sorry, animals getting high off of berries or whatever. That's just like all the crows. Anybody that owns what are those god forsaken camphor trees? They have the blackberries pat that the birds go up there and eat them, and they get they do they get wasted, and then they poop them all over the place.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting, they say, there are some indications in this research that these animals are actually chasing the buzz. In a previous study, male fruit flies were found to increase their alcohol consumption after being rejected by a mate, and females of a closely related species were less selective in choosing a mate after consuming ethanol.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling feeling a little down. Babs cut me off, the fruit fly.
Speaker 2: Other studies have found that primates are well aware of fermented fruit, and black handed spider monkey had been assert observed routinely seeking out Jabo tree fruits which were ripe enough to contain alcohol.
Speaker 1: That's what that, that's what that one monkey did, the one that ate his owner's face.
Speaker 2: Travis, Travis gut he was he.
Speaker 1: Was high on on guava.
Speaker 2: Travis was just pissed off. Yeah, God, how many years ago was that at this point. I think that happened back when we were on our h Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to call it. Yeah, somebody said OPS uses lasers for speed guns, that you could have.
Speaker 2: The dazzle rastle dazzle coating and then you could you know, pedal to the metal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they couldn't read it. But the problem is is that you're just really driving around.
Speaker 2: With a ventyl coating. Yeah, and that's gonna probably tip them off. Let's go to China. Somebody eident we have like three of those trees.
Speaker 1: Eradicate them if you have a if you have a big old uh what I call them camphor tree?
Speaker 2: I know they like liquor is or whatever. Ye wait, their roots crawl under your house and destroy your plumbing.
Speaker 1: Yes, cut that, some bitch out. You've seen my driveway. It's a little bit busted up. There are no tree there, no more.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you need to call cement head. No, I'm not getting a new driveway. That would be the last thing I could spend money on I have. I had to replace the ice maker for the wife and kid, six timeouts. Why do you always pin these expenses on your family? You never use ice, not anymore. I'm fine without using it because the icemaker's broken.
Speaker 1: But no, you know, I have that special special freezer fridge that has the big the ice balls that people use for bourbon, and they don't even drink booze. So it has those, and then it has regular ice cubes or crushed ice. The cube maker is a fancy pants ice maker. It's done. It ain't working well, it's still spit out balls. It's spitting balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't drink bourbon, but well you can still ICE's ice. Yeah, I know, but my daughter, you can't crust those up for the girl smoothies. My wife and kids smoothies. That's that's, that's why they are the ice users. I introduced this thing called bag dice. I said, here you go outside freezer bagged dice.
Speaker 2: That doesn't cut it for him, huh, Not for the smoothies.
Speaker 1: I made a whole space in my beer fridge for the freezer for that. I said, top left, you got it right.
Speaker 2: Nope. Five hundred and ninety seven dollars later, I didn't know we were going to get down this rabbit hole. I was really hoping to have shared the story about one hundred and seven year old Chinese woman who is uh? Was that the chick with the horn on her head? Longevity horn that has recently sprouted in the last few years from her forehead? Look at that on the Facebook. No, that's I saw it. That's why I asked if it was the horn chick? Yeah, how old is she? One hundred and seven?
Speaker 1: Oh? Thank god Oma only made it to one oh four or one o three.
Speaker 2: Oh before she sprouted a longevity horn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a weird visit watching one hundred and three or one hundred and four year old to eat McDonald's and have a horn and tell big nurses that they have fat asses. Those were the days, rip Olma, Bobby they have And this is her whisper because it was because you know, the hearing at one hundred and three almost one hundred and four is not that.
Speaker 2: Great, Bobby, They all have such big fat asses.
Speaker 1: And meanwhile the lady is like ten feet away turning around, just shaking her head. I go, I apologize she is we hear all the things you could imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rip I spawl some
Speaker 1: Such fock station is w j R RM