Speaker 1: Welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. I am Falinator and this is Jenny Braider.
Speaker 2: Jenny Braider Braiden. What my crotch hair because it's so long, because I don't need to shave it anymore because nobody's touching it.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you have to fucking what the fuck? Number one? Number two?
Speaker 1: What is happening lately? Every time someone mentions one thing, I hear it a hundred times. I listen to a podcast literally Friday, and the girl says she sleeps with the underwear on.
Speaker 2: She has a bush.
Speaker 1: At some point in the middle of the night, it braids itself.
Speaker 3: She goes to go pee and.
Speaker 1: It created a funnel, so the peach is shot straight out. Oh and I kind of grossed out thinking of another person's pubes even though it's natural.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: And then three seconds in our podcast you talk about I was like going with like a braider like vibrator not pubic care.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't need a vibrator for that. I just use my natural given hands.
Speaker 3: Not your fake.
Speaker 2: If NaN's got drunk, I still maintain that area only because not that you can't have a bush. I'm all for the bush. If that's what you like.
Speaker 1: I just like absolutely area and at certain points just to get a little itchy.
Speaker 3: So yes, agreed.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you are pro bush, we support you. I I am of the generation where Josh Stutzman had the house we would go to where his parents were never around, so it was the party house. You know, there's always one of those where the parents are kind of like whatever. And he had illegal access to porno stations. And I remember, like, this sounds bad. It's not like we sat around and watched porno all the time, but like occasionally they'd pop it on and everyone would like laugh or something. But it was traumatizing to me because I remember sitting there briefly they put it on and one guy's like, oh sick, look at her bush, and I'm like, oh, I have to shave my bush. I didn't know that this was like a despicable thing. Now, granted, as adult woman, I don't need to be doing this for the male gaze, right, Like Jake has never once been like me, like you clean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like it for myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the most part.
Speaker 2: Right, I think I learned of the fact that people grewom in that vicinity when I was a freshman, and I was definitely late to the game because I went to the middle school that was kind of like the nerds, and then there was like the athlete school, and then there was like kind of the party at middle school. So those two middle schools like knew each other, hung out and stuff, and then I became friends with all these people when I got to high school and suddenly they're like talking about shaving, and I'm like, shaving, What what do you mean? What are you talking about? I was like, yeah, shaved my legs. I was like, but that's not what they were talking about. And then I got really drunk at a friend's party one time. I was such an asshole because we were probably juniors in high school at this point, so I had learned that girls shaved down there, and I had heard through the grapevine that one of my good friends had hooked up with someone at a different party, and then the guys were being assholes spreading rumors, but it wasn't a rumor that she had a bush.
Speaker 1: And I got.
Speaker 2: Drunk at a different party and I was like, you did it had a bush? And I like said that to her in front of people. Not a lot of people just like Hitch.
Speaker 1: I'm going to bet you things like that too. We live and we learn.
Speaker 2: I feel bad, But did I help a Bush? Did I help her? No problematize?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she probably went to therapy for you.
Speaker 1: Oh we're so good friends, so it's all good. Call her right now last, No Bush, No, I'm not calling her right now.
Speaker 2: I wonder if she would remember that. I should ask her the next time I see her if she remembers that, and I will write an apology letter if she does, or I'll just buy her.
Speaker 1: A drink one of one of the twis of the drink's going to happen. Then athpology letter. Okay, we had a active weekend. We came off the weekend together.
Speaker 2: We did it was glorious. Went to Rojo and had some drinkies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a couple of we each had two beverages, and then went to the Caribou pop up. Then we filmed a video in the West End which performed well.
Speaker 3: I had his.
Speaker 2: Zero shame whatsoever? You and Tina kept getting embarrassed when people would walk by. People is not the word I would use. Children Okay, the children would watch it walk by.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not going to be tworking with a nine year old walking by, and Jenny was like what she was like on her hands and knees.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. But if you haven't seen the video, which chances are, I feel like if you follow us, yeah, or if you listen to this podcast, you probably follow us on social media, so you might have seen it. But if you haven't, you should go to our social media's and look at it. But can I tell you what happened on Saturday because of that video?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: We went by the way and had more drinks. After that, we had one more dress. We went to a place we did I had never heard of, but now I've seen multiple people post about this is Unday.
Speaker 2: I literally just saw like four people that went there yesterday.
Speaker 1: What are the odds? And by the way, this is what I'm talking about. I know this is a thing and there's an actual name for it. Where you buy a red toyota. Now all you see red Toyotas on the road. But we go to a place maybe I have seen people post it but didn't stick out to me. But what it's called Cabana Club in St. Anthony and Maine. We went to go to ast cafe because the guy I knew was performing. But then we were like, we want to talk right, so we pivoted right next door and it was a great little spot. We didn't try the food, we just had another rink. But yeah, now I've seeing like three hundred people post about the Cabana Club in Saint Anthony Main.
Speaker 2: I saw that yesterday too, Like a friend did brunch there, another person did like patio drinks. I was like, this is so funny. So Saturday, I wake up and I immediately had to go run an errand and do whatever. And I'm like starting to walk around and my back hurts so bad. And I had woken up Friday with a sore back because I had taken all of my kitchen cabinets off scrub them aggressively, and I just think from being hunched over and scrubbing them, I had kind of like hurt something in my lower back. Well, I'm pretty positive I tweaked it times twenty because of doing the tourquing video. Because I'm not kidding you, I'm walking around. I went to some yard sales on Saturday and I had to like hold pressure on my back because it hurts so bad and then I proceed to go play in this basketball charity game on Saturday, right, And I get home from that and I so it was a wheelchair charity basketball game for like inclusivity with wheelchair athletes and stuff. So I was playing in a wheelchair, so I wasn't doing anything super aggressive, but I was still moving my arms and all this stuff. And then being a wheelchair is very hard, right, But in terms of like I was sitting, you know, I wasn't like I was running up and down the court whatever. So Saturday night, I get home and my back hurts again, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I am not gonna be able to do shit today. So today is Monday. I woke up and I finally feel fine. But also yesterday on Sunday, my friend wanted to do something. She's like, should we play pick a ball? And I go, I can't do physical activity right now. Now, I like, we're going for a walk, and that is it. I do not know what tweaked. It's so bad, but yes, I was in the nation of all the things. I know it really was, but it was the worst. After doing the video with you guys, Friday, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you so much, that video was my idea, and everyone's like, I'm not gonna be by everyone.
Speaker 2: Well you were, you know, I really was like, I'm in.
Speaker 1: Tina was like, I don't know. I got a lot of learning of stuff, and I was like, it isn't at all. It's at all, Like you don't have to learn the words, it's just a yeah.
Speaker 3: So it was very fun.
Speaker 1: But Saturday, I was It sucked because it was such a nice day. But all had our little dance competition. We were inside a hotel like the entire day, and I felt rough the next day after three cocktails. Your girl was feeling rough?
Speaker 2: Okay, same, I told, well, I think I was Tina or somebody, No, maybe my girlfriend. Yesterday. I literally felt awful on Saturday from three cocktails versus two weekends ago when I was out till four thirty in the morning. But I think it was because of the combination. I had three different drinks throughout the night and Marguerite at Roe ho is like two drinks?
Speaker 3: It is it is.
Speaker 2: But yes, I did not feel great either on Saturday.
Speaker 1: But I had to sit inside do all that, and then I went to the Our neighbors had a derby party, so I did not read all the details, but they were like, you can bring bring a hat or we'll have hats. So I have like a that I've loaned you before. I was like, I'll pop that on. So I put on a hoodie like my wu KRP in Cincinnati, big old baggy hoodie, some like track pants and we go over. Every single person at the party was dressed in like suits, hand dresses. Shut up, every person.
Speaker 2: I'm going to judge you a little bit on this one because why would you wear that outfit with that beautiful because I know what you have that thing? Care let me borrow.
Speaker 1: I'm like, gorgeous in my neighborhood. This is like they knew I had a dance competition. I'm like I So I go over. They're so lovely all the people, and I really, Jenny, this is an issue I have in general. I think a lot of people do. Where I was like, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm bad.
Speaker 1: I'm not extroverted. So a lot of the time I just sit there and I'm like, wait, when is this going to be over? When is this gonna be over? So I went in with the attitude of I'm going I'm going to ask people questions about themselves and listen, that should not be that difficult, right. So I'm asking this woman about her hat collection. She's lovely, She's like when I was like, when did you start collecting? We're going through this full thing. Then I start asking other people about their Jenny. I finally had been I had done small talk for hours that day, the dance competition hours, and I finally I just stood up and I left.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell Jake, I didn't tell anyone. I stood up and left.
Speaker 1: I went home. I texted Jake and I go, hey, I went home. I'm gonna go let the dogs out. And this is what Jake said to mean, he.
Speaker 3: Goes, he goes. Lol.
Speaker 1: I was just looking for you and thinking, did she irish goodbye? Went and checked to see if your shoes were gone, and they were gone. He said, we'll probably get out of here pretty soon, because he had all of over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was like, that's probably a really crappy thing, because these neighbors were so nice they invited us over. I didn't even say goodbye to them, but I just didn't even say to my husband.
Speaker 2: I just left. Yeah, you really did drew irish goodbye?
Speaker 3: I texted him.
Speaker 1: I said, I cannot do a single additional minute of small talk. I cannot do it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Well, Okay, first off, you did have an entire day of a dance competition already, so you are probably socially tapped out. Even if you weren't interacting with that many people, you were still like doing stuff all day, So I understand that. But I think you get as you get older. Sometimes it's just not as much fun to have the small talk with strangers, Like I have to be in a pretty perfect moved to do that.
Speaker 1: So this is going to be really vulnerable, and I really hope, like I can't imagine any of my neighbors listen. But what I said to Jake was I was like, I don't I think it's a mental thing for me, but I don't feel like I belong in that group of people. They feel older or more established. They're not like, well, I don't know if are more established. That that may very well be, but like they're not like, they're not sixty years old, they're not that much older than me. If any of them, I think a couple might be younger than me. Most of them are maybe five ten years older than me, but most of them are close to my age. I mentally do not identify with that age. I mentally identify with you and Tina, who are younger than me, because I'm like, I go out Friday night. I could hang out with you guys even longer. I just like love chatting and stuff. But I'll and he was like, that's totally different. You can't compare that. They're like two of your best friends and these are people who don't know very well. I'm like, you're right, but he's like, no, I get what you're saying. That like socioeconomically or something, you don't identify with that age and demographic demographic bracket or something. And I'm like, I don't know how to explain it.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it makes sense to me because I feel like I have a very different life, especially now at my current state of almost being thirty five and living in like Saint Louis Park versus the people I know that live in suburbs thirty minutes away, even though they're friends of mine. But it's like a very different lifestyle that they live than what I live being closer to the city now being single again, so I feel like I kind of get that where you like, even though they are close to your age and stuff, you almost don't feel like you necessarily relate to their lifestyle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, it's weird, but I'm very much living their life style, so I don't know why this is weird to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also I refuse to be in any photos Throughout the evening. They kept being like, come on, John Ban, you have a hat, and I was like, I will absolutely not be in photos with you guys looking fancy like that. And I'm in the most I was in birken stuff.
Speaker 3: It was so bad. I was like, no, I'm leaving. This is not it.
Speaker 1: And we didn't bring any food. Everyone else did, but they again, they knew we were at a competition all day and we were just swinging by.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, how was the rest of your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was good. It was honestly pretty busy. Most of the weekend.
Speaker 2: I did finally get so I'm borrowing in Falance paint sprayer, yeah, to do my kitchen cabinets, and I got everything set over the weekend and I got it out to work to do the kitchen cabinets on Sunday, and I thought I had this whole system set up. I've got these sawhorses, I've got cardboards. I'm gonna put them on top of their whatever. It's a gorgeous day out. I'm doing it outside. I start spray painting.
Speaker 1: Were you outside or in your garage?
Speaker 2: Outside?
Speaker 1: Jenny?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I learned what is wrong though quick that that was not the decision.
Speaker 2: I just assumed you're outside, and then if I get nothing's gonna fly by and land on wet paint or fall from a tree. So so someone was naive to that, and it's clearly, especially right now the dead of spring, there's buds falling constantly from the trees.
Speaker 3: And banging left and right around you.
Speaker 2: I literally start spraying and I was like, oh, this is awesome, this is so easy. Within half a second, a bud from the tree falls sound and I was like, oh shit, that sucks. I pick it out. Then I look over and my other one and I'm like, wow, this is that. So I did move to a different section in my yard because I just wanted to be able to spray paint where the paint got on the grass and it'd go away, because obviously I'm gonna cut the grass and or rain to wash it away whatever. I didn't want to do it in my garage because I was scared that I was going to get paint all over stuff in the grass.
Speaker 1: So it's fine for it to get in the grass clippings and then be washed away into our water resources, into our water. Okay, great, Jenny.
Speaker 2: So that's what my plan was. So I did move it to a different section. Then the paint spear is good. The paint and spear is great. Okay, great? Ya have you never you never used it voice? I literally was like stressed out when I opened it, and I was like, there's like tags on this still like.
Speaker 3: I better looking, I trust.
Speaker 2: I have been like trying to clean it every two seconds because I was like, I can't give this back to her when she hasn't even used it herself.
Speaker 1: But glad it can stress you about going anyways.
Speaker 2: So then I've got some big drawers that I'm working on, and I put it on the saw horses. They fucking fall off into the mud and I had just cleaned out. Anyways, it was an event. I would say, oh, you like it. But I figured it out and I will be doing the rest of them the next coat. I will do them in the garage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where most people. I don't know why the garage.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I thought that. I think I was just nervous. Then I wouldn't be able to control the paint sphere because my sister. Okay, so let me tell you why. My sister has one. And when my mom and younger sister came up to visit a couple of weeks ago, they brought it for me to use. But it's super janky, doesn't work well. So I'm using it. It's just spew and shit everywhere.
Speaker 1: And I was like, for the next holiday, you should buy her this one because it wasn't expensive.
Speaker 2: Okay, because right, I I just I think I was just nervous because I didn't want like the area. I had opened my bike there, like other things were there, and I just thought I was gonna get paint everywhere in the garage if I did it in there.
Speaker 1: You just need to lay some newspaper. Well.
Speaker 2: I have a huge drop cloth because when I did my Berni Man party, I had put like I bought this big drop cloth and have people like paint and like splatter paint all whatever, tried to do like an art installation quote unquote, but I remember, so I remember. But other than that, weekend was good. I'll say one thing that when you go out with Fallin, you just like never know what you're gonna get. Sometimes just in the middle of conversation, she'll kind of stop everything and like bring something up that you're not sure which direction we're going in.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so the one thing that she did bring up on Friday night was you asked, when's the next time I'm going to hook up with someone? And who do I think it's going to be, And you're like, you think you're gonna go to like somebody you've been with before, whatever. This is the snando.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you'd bring this up on the podcast or not. I don't remember this comment.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, I don't care. I don't really have answer to that question fully right now, I don't. I have zero interest in any strange penis or even penis that is familiar. I have no interest whatsoever. But I will say there.
Speaker 1: Are a lot of people who are kind of coming out of the waters right now people. I know, Yes, you told me about someone messaging you and I immediately you were like it was so thoughtful, and I in my mind, I'm like, I didn't say anythings. I am trying to be a supportive friend here, but I was like, that person is known for appearing in vulnerable moments for people. Yeah, so I wasn't gonna say anything because it doesn't mean I think it's like their way of being like, I'm here if you need me, wink wink. But they would never be like, actually make a move on you. They're not that kind of person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then you at this this then like you know, a week later, at this hangout, you're like, yeah, that felt like maybe something more.
Speaker 3: I'm like, thank you, And you're like you knew, and I'm like, yes, of course I knew.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not naive to the fact that they were reaching out.
Speaker 3: After you announced that you're single.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But and mind you, this is a very obscure person that I'm kind of shocked that they would think that I would be interested in anything sexual with them.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now we've talked more and you have revealed to me and Tina that you do think this person is attractive.
Speaker 2: Well, I do.
Speaker 1: But so then when she wasn't responding the next morning, I was like, do you think she went and bang that person?
Speaker 2: She was like I did not, no, no, no. But anyways, yeah, there's a lot of people kind of testing the waters, dipping their toes in.
Speaker 3: Is there someone new I don't know about yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I do have something that I was going to say on this podcast. So there's like the old a couple old flings that I think have kind of like hot wind that I'm single. So they've kind of been messaging me, not like starting anything, but talking to me a little bit more. And then there's definitely some people who listened to the show. I had one guy send me a picture of his friend and was like, this might be like two four and soon, yes, they said soon. Also they're like, but I just feel like you and my friend would be great together, blah blah blah. But no. So Saturday, I said, I played in this wheelchair basketball event. So it was all of these athletes that are wheelchair athletes. But then also there was this basketball team that's kind of this like performing travel basketball team that's out of New Jersey that was there for the event, and you know, the players are all like tall, attractive, athletic whatever, So like, was I looking at a couple of them? Sure, yeah, whatever, But I didn't really talk to any of them. I was like caught up in trying to figure out how the fuck to wheelchair and play basketball at the same time. So I get home that night and one of the players started following me, started liking some of my stories, shot me a DM all this stuff, and so now he's been messaging me a bunch and like asking me about my life and all his stuff here right, he doesn't, so it's not like it's any but I.
Speaker 1: As, do you make sure he doesn't have a girlfriend?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Or yes? I mean according to his Instagram he doesn't.
Speaker 3: That means no, no, righting no.
Speaker 2: But this is what I wanted to say about him specifically, and honestly, he asked what I do when he asked if I do a podcast, and I did say I do this podcast. So there's a good chance this person is going to hear this great because I think he thinks I'm much younger than I am. We love new listeners, Thank you and welcome, Hey, yah, welcome to the podcast. I think he thinks I'm much younger than what I am because shout out botox. But also I'm looking at his Instagram and if I can scroll back within like a few years and see something that is like school age pictures, you're too fucking young for me. Okay, you're too young for me. He is brand new to this team, so I'm trying to figure out, like, Okay, is that a college picture and how many years and blah blah blah blah. Regardless, I'm pretty sure this guy is a solid eight to ten years younger than me. Yeah, he looks young, and what's your game?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna fly back to Minnesota?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Hook up that?
Speaker 1: Right? If?
Speaker 2: He just messaged me while we were while we started recording this, yeah, and you know, he was like asking about what I do and stuff, and I was like, well, what do you do? Like you obviously travel with this team whatever, and he all I saw was something about that he really stays really busy because they travel all the time with this team. So I feel like that's like his life now.
Speaker 1: So he probably is actually just looking for connection because he's like on the road all the time.
Speaker 2: I think so. But anyway, so there's that there's someone else who's been dming me that I have mutual friends with. I don't know who he is, but he's been like it's not just a like response to my story. That's how it started. But now like I'm getting sent photos of his dog and like all this other stuff. So there are definitely people in my dms right now, but like it's sure, does it fluff my fatherite feathers a little bit, of course, But I just am so not interested in anything right now.
Speaker 1: No, but they want to make sure that at the top of my immunity in case moment comes, like especially if they do listen to this podcast, they know how horny you've been, so that maybe she'll get desperate one by night and send me a DM.
Speaker 2: And so that's what I was thinking. With this basketball player, I was like, this motherfucker's in town for probably a night and then has to go back to wherever or go to their next destination. But honestly, he didn't try to like meet up or anything while he was visiting, and it was genuinely just like chit chatting back and forth. But I did feel good about that just because I'm happy I still have it. Ah B I'm happy that someone who looks like he's probably ten years younger than me, Yeah, is interested in my old ass now. And see he was the hottest one on the team in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay.
Speaker 1: When the so my friend back in the day in Indiana, she worked for the venue that hosted, like had all the concerts and everything, and I would sell tickets and she was at the marketing director and she had to like drive a Harlem globe trotter around all day to like hisaria's interviews and things. And they ended up like hooking up. And I'll never say his name because fun facts. She found out later he was married.
Speaker 2: So oh no.
Speaker 1: Nothing was posted of course about the family on the Instagram. That's why I was like, make sure because he did not post anything. And then she found out later she's like that matter.
Speaker 3: She was like so pitched. She's like, I don't want to be a part of that.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, girl, you gotta do some deep research. And now that was a long time ago. You still could have found if they were probably married, But it was a lot harder because it was like it wasn't like Instagram was not like it is now and there were weren't other things that are make it easier to find out if someone is.
Speaker 2: Married, but right ugh, And it's also hard though, even with social media, when people don't post about their significant others. So like, I feel like some people like, if your partner doesn't have a social media presence whatsoever, you can't be mad at them for not really posting. If they go on just to look at things what they never post themselves, I feel like you can't be mad at them. But if they do have a presence, I do understand the insecurity of if you're not being posted on their social media, because it's like, hey, we're together, like you should post me and maybe not even like or at least like share stories or whatever. It is, Like I do get that just because I don't know. Social media is like definitely one of the top ways people cheat nowadays. Yeah, that's for sure. So it's like if you have if you're in a relationship and your presence isn't anywhere on your partner social media, it probably it just would be insecure.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 1: I have, Like, I I'm not insecure about how I look. I think I am a lovely looking woman. I am confident in myself. But I've never been like like you kind of like, oh's like a sex thing more than I do. And so I'm sure you, I know you get this too. But I still to this day get dms pretty frequently from men hitting on me like oh my god, you're so hot, like things like that, and I'll go look at their page and they're very much Their page is a picture of them with their wife and no, and it's so gross to me and I don't know what to do with that other than I don't acknowledge and a respond. But it's so weird because those people do have their partners on, but they're still just slimy in the DMS.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know that I have it like very frequently. Usually, if I'm being honest, if someone starts hitting on me immediately and it's like you're so hot whatever, I just completely ignore it. I don't even like look at their profile. I don't even open the message, so they don't even see that I've seen the message. Yeah, I just completely ignore it, just because that's not a type of person that I'm going to engage in a relationship with or even like a friendship because that's not I don't know, but I mean, I'm sure there's people out there who have met via social media their partner and stuff in a good way, not like in a cheating way, is why I mean.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Tina and Trevor met that way kind of. I thought they matched on a dating but they matched, but she got off like before they ever talked, so he DMed her on Instagram and that's how they actually ended up connecting. Yeah, because Tina was like super fickle with dating apps. She would get on for like literally thirty minutes like never kind of like you, you're not a dating app person.
Speaker 2: No, I'm very much not. The thought of having to go on them to potentially find a future partner makes me sick to my stomach, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I met Jake on there, but I know, and you and my sister met her husband on there, so like, I know, there are success stories and whatever.
Speaker 2: I just common I'm just I don't know. For the duration of you knowing me, I have only ever ever dated anyone who I've met from being out socially. Yeah, that's like the only people I've ever hung out with gone on dates chilled with for months and stuff. It's because we were in a social setting and that's just how I am. I just I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got this email and she didn't send it to you, Jenny, but it's just a suggestion because you were talking about getting a roommate and she said that she's a suggestion for you have her look into renting out a room to a traveling nurse.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I did get this email too separate.
Speaker 1: Okay, they pay great and you just supply the furnished room. They are usually so great to have and they go through extensive background checks and also it's you know, probably a short run too, so they.
Speaker 2: Are usually they go for three months at a time. My sister's friend did travel nursing, so it's usually three months. And yes, so I think I probably did get that just separately, and I would totally consider that because it would be fun to have a short term roommate that I knew, like honestly had an end date.
Speaker 1: And if there's an end date, I think that that's yeah, the major like change in the game this we got. Hey, ladies wanted to reach out as I thought you might get a chuckle out of this. I know the Morning Show has done misheard lyrics before, but I have a recent one. In Kesha's new banger, Yippie Kaye, I thought her line I've got the moves, I'm everybody's type actually said got a move because everything's tight, as in muscles or organization. Yet my thirty eight year old elder millennial self was really filling this deep in my cell like, yes, girl, this is about organizing or stretching. Then I realized her version obviously makes more sense unless Kesha really is secretly distretching or fierce home organization. At this point, my ear is just here what they want. I'm one misheard lyric away from thinking she's just giving Ikea instructions or something. Many who's the mctoosal got to go before I barf. I'm writing his emails. I bounce up and down on a school bus for a filled trip to the zoo. Love you both have a gret leak fits from Breeze. So I wanted to read that one, and I think that is I think that's all the emails I have this week. I have there are some that I get that I don't like. We necessarily read on the podcast because I feel like they're more internal, you know.
Speaker 2: For us and stuff.
Speaker 1: So if I miss one that you really wanted me to read or you want Jenny to read, let us know.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I'm like, oh, I think it's just like a message for us. But the roommate thing I thought could be helpful for other people too if they were looking.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, Jenny, thanks.
Speaker 2: For listening to the Falinator and Genibatorenator. Yeah, we appreciate you. Have a great week.