Speaker 1: Good mother man yeehaw, ride dirty durst, saint cloud.
Speaker 2: When this ain't your mama's morning show.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about old errors.
Speaker 2: Bless his heart. Hey, Aaron, you a legend.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's pretend talk big on the mic, but you wain't got friends. Called steel toe more like steel slow when your thing tanks bester than your online show grew a stash.
Speaker 2: Guy loud tried to play that heel, but you're just man West.
Speaker 1: House Din without the scale. Shot chucking like it's ninety two, but your.
Speaker 3: Hot takes cold and your punch last year burn steel broke.
Speaker 4: Steel choking on the ego more dance than Rode hillsteedos.
Speaker 2: Y'all tuned in, Nah we tuned down. Country boys don't mess.
Speaker 1: When the cloud settled, doubt dish out the dirt.
Speaker 3: Butt can't take shape. Called it comedy, I call it clickbait. Got booted off radio straight to streaming. Now you big for views like it's only fans dreams.
Speaker 2: Ain't going on the mic that your hype crew.
Speaker 3: She got more spinting than you ever do. Throwing folks under buses, chasing views, that's.
Speaker 1: Weak, sauce, broke and bad news.
Speaker 3: Ain't no saddle strong enough for that fragile Fried better hang up them.
Speaker 5: Boots before YouTube.
Speaker 3: Besides, I still broke steal choking on that ego more creams than a Rodeo speedos y'all tune in, No, we tuned out.
Speaker 1: Real folks don't buy my a man full of doubt.
Speaker 3: So getting yup from the ram ride to the fog, We'll be said a sweet tea while you chase that blog.
Speaker 1: Whoo, this ain't hey, and it's just facts in a ride.
Speaker 2: You're fifteen minutes up getting bum.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, you do well? That pretty it?
Speaker 5: But what is up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing this morning? On this great m fabulous? What's up?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Let me before I switched over to h yuh mhm h listen the leak, but what is ut? Guys? Good morning, good afternoon, good evening? What good afternoon?
Speaker 7: Okay oka.
Speaker 1: Kay bill?
Speaker 8: Well, what's up guys? How is everybody doing? Let me get the look this is the oom, but I hope everybody is staying safe this morning? Yeah, good morning? Yeah, how is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I hope everybody is staying safe yah yah, yuh.
Speaker 1: Yeah hm h yeah but good morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck.
Speaker 6: What's up guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 5: What's going on? What is it?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm not saying yes to you. Christmas is fuck you?
Speaker 2: M mhm h.
Speaker 1: M mmm hmm.
Speaker 2: Right, no, huh you.
Speaker 9: Home on.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 7: M hmmm.
Speaker 9: Mmm yeahs doc mesage.
Speaker 1: Where elsider?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: M but what's up? Guys?
Speaker 8: If anybody that does want to support the show, you can do it and buy me a coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm high, I'm slaty right now. It's high.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 8: If anybody that does want to help the stream, here you go. Yeah, me send m.
Speaker 1: S.
Speaker 5: Who's paid?
Speaker 10: Mhm h m hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. But we'll talk guys. Yeah, let me go, let me go. Laptop up. I'm gonna switch to the laptop so we can m laptop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's up, guys?
Speaker 8: Give me one minute, guys, Yeah, game it, Yeah, give me one minute, guys. I'll be right back, all right, go right back, guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up? Guys? What's up?
Speaker 8: Hey shop? If you want to come up, I'll send you a lap brother, h tops, if you want to come up, I'll send you brother.
Speaker 1: I have some muh mm hmmm. Do you know anything. Let's have to baby all right, brother, Yeah, you're editing right now, or eating and editing. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 8: Hey terrible Troy, Hey, hey Troy. I don't have a way to get him, only I want to How can I get in touch with Detroy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Here, by the way, guys, I am doing fun. I'm I do a lot of pund raisers, do a lot of pund raisers for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but what's up, guys?
Speaker 8: How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning, this evening. Right now, we are at our We're gonna be hit.
Speaker 4: We need to hit a goal of we other us three thousand, uh three thousand and so go ahead and we we we gotta hit it. We just need ninety more people to hit subscribe and we will be at ninety We'll be at three thousands.
Speaker 1: Sons kah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe. I'm gonna I'm gonna put.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put. I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Mhmm no, do you be sure? Hm? Y? But good morning? Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 8: Guys, how is everyone doing this morning? Yeah, but I hope everyone is enjoying their day. People do get offended. People do get offended when it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: People do get offended when we try to talk about something that doesn't fit the narrative of.
Speaker 1: Of who we are as a person. Yeah. Let me up, Yeah, hmm, what's some Let me go fix uh some of the day. Yeah. Hold on, guys, I gotta do some some mod work for some editing work for uh for uh.
Speaker 7: Hm, just chap, yes, you had it as.
Speaker 1: Work. I'm working. You're on working on your hurdle on the channel.
Speaker 7: Eh oh.
Speaker 6: Yeap oh wait that was there, noll.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody does understanding, y mhm mhm h work none. Oh, oh, Joe's here. I'm going such a hey, it's a Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey money, how are you feeling?
Speaker 1: Hey? Are you gonna be watching the Charlie Turk Memorial tomorrow?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'll be watching church all morning. I don't know what time the memorial is.
Speaker 1: It's uh. I think they said eleven.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 8: Uh, I think they said eleven. I think said they're doing it at eleven.
Speaker 1: Time. The Mountain the Pacific.
Speaker 2: That will be two o'clock my time, right, No, three, oh too. Yeah, I might be able to catch it because church ends. I get done with church right about two, so that might fit in just right into my plan. How are they Is it everywhere? Is it one particular?
Speaker 8: I think so, I'm hearing that they're flying everybody in Air Force one is taking care of it.
Speaker 11: What I'm saying is like Cable, ABC News, I have a feeling ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, Fox News, CNN all them.
Speaker 1: Will cover it.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so I'll be able to get the CNN and the cable stuff, and then I could catch ABC as well. So it's the NBC and the CBS that gets a little difficult.
Speaker 8: And also I have a feeling that that a lot of YouTubers will take care of rumble. People take take care of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll That's the first place I'll look is the YouTube, and then we'll see if it's there. I just watched College Game Day for the first time on ESPN. I've never seen it before, but I love Pat McAfee, so I wanted to see I thought it was just from nine to ten. I didn't know it was from nine to twelve. Pat McAfee just stole the show. That's why I didn't come on right away when you send me the link, because I'm like, I just want to see how they end this, right. And they got there in Miami, and they got this beautiful pool down there at the campus and thousands upon thousands of people all cheering for of Course University in Miami. And they had this wicked hot chick that works on their show. I don't remember her name, and.
Speaker 1: She dove.
Speaker 2: She did a big dive off the highest high board, feet first right down into the water, and it was beautiful. So they got through all the picks and they got through everything, and that Pat McAfee says, all right, we had this, we did this. There was only one more thing to do. And he gets up from the desk and he runs and he runs and he runs all the way around the pool and then he climbs up the ladder and he climb up to the highest high diving board. He takes off his shirt, he takes off his pants, and he and he did the high dive and that's how they closed out the show. Just insane. All the other guys are too cool to do something like that, but man, that that was I thought that was awesome. I just really thought that was awesome. He's willing to do everything to take things to the next level. He's a not man.
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 2: I like him a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say that. I do appreciate that. So would you be would you be a If I can.
Speaker 8: Get someone on the show, I would love for you to meet Brutal Payne and you guys talk wrestling.
Speaker 2: I'll meet anybody.
Speaker 8: Brutal Payne is a former professional rustler. He was trained by he was. He worked with John Moxley. He worked with John Hubert. He was John Hubert is the reason why he got into in ald W.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I like mL W. You know, can you put up a picture of Brutal pain so I can see what he looks like?
Speaker 8: Hold on if on one? Actually he was on my show. He was hald On off on the picture of him. I I can't because it's on my that's t J's here.
Speaker 1: Hold on, t J. Hey, what's up? Teach? What's going on? Hey? Brother? What's up? Chris was in here earlier, By the way, I teach. I've seen I've seen the messages I just got here. I've seen right. What's that movie? Abandoned him to? Good?
Speaker 2: Good Chris?
Speaker 1: Who pe? I just wish I would say earlier so I could do I could do it my damnself. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who's the other Chris?
Speaker 1: What's his name? I forgot? Does give or something? Chris jib? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was thinking to him earlier this week. There was somebody talking. They just kept mentioning the jib the jib. I don't remember what they were talking about.
Speaker 8: But I just want to tell everybody that I spoke to Bobby Nick today. He's okay, he's he's taking a couple of days.
Speaker 2: What happened to him?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Let me just say that he's so he gets he gets a few every few weeks. He has issues that is stuffing I really don't want to talk about right now.
Speaker 2: Let's can we just bring it down as a mental or physical? Can we say that much?
Speaker 1: How was Bubba? No? How's Bubba one?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Was right?
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it again back in full because I watched it, I paid more attention about one and then had SmackDown. But SmackDown did take away a little bit of the attention, so I might have missed a word or two something that Bubba said or somebody else said. But I think I caught pretty much all the songs. I didn't start jamming out because I was in a really horrible mood yesterday, so I really wasn't enjoying anything until about after nine o'clock. He played a cop you know, played a disturbed song that got me excited, and then he played another song that got me excited.
Speaker 1: I was rapping.
Speaker 2: You know, when he does one ninety ninety, he is just stick to one genre of music. He plays everything and anything you would never expect to hear, so from old stuff to new stuff to everything in between. So it was fun. The girls were there, oh wow, and yeah there you go. Got a lot of money.
Speaker 8: Did because it was it was also the last, uh the last time that people can get their entries.
Speaker 2: For bark YEP. So we had people cheering twenty four hundred dollars straight up just to get their one shot Willie right in the bar, just like that.
Speaker 8: So so I just want to let people know that twenty four hundred is two hundred and forty thousand bits.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Two hundred and forty thousand bits. Yeah, that's cool. Old Bubba Light gave more than a million, two million, three million bits over his time, and now he's gone.
Speaker 1: What's going on with him?
Speaker 2: Nothing? He just decided he didn't want to be a part of nothing no more. So he's he's out, and he's bragging about it. He's become Bubba's number one troll.
Speaker 1: I thought you were Bubba's number one troll.
Speaker 2: I'm not a troll. I'm a loyalist. I don't have time to troll. People troll me, get.
Speaker 1: It, got it?
Speaker 2: Hundreds hundreds of people troll me. Hundreds of people wish for my death. Hundreds of people say they hate me and they've never even met me or know me. And then when they meet me, whether it's online or in person, they always say the same thing. Oh you're nothing like these people say, well, no shit, because they're a bunch of fucking liars, So believe the liars, or meet me for yourself and believe the truth. But all these people they hate me and say horrible things about me. Guess what, They've never even had an interaction with me. They're only going off of what other people tell them. Oh he docs me, Oh he said something to meat about my family. Oh he said something meat about my kids. Did you hear no? Okay, did it really happen? Who knows? If I said it, I'll tell you I said it. No problem, because what do I have to lose? Nothing, I've already lost everything, So I don't care about what the fuck I say. I'll say whatever the fuck I want. And if I get banned, I'm already banned. I'm banned on every single Bubba chat room there is except for Facebook, which is useless. So I don't I ain't afraid to get banned. I'm already banned. I could care less. The words of people say don't even have any effect, because the only thing that can truly affect me is something that comes through that door. So whether it's a human being that wants to come and fight a disabled person, yeah, I got that too recently over the past couple of days.
Speaker 1: Oh, you shouldn't say that. You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: My friend's gonna come and I'm like, really, they're gonna come and beat up somebody that can't even get out of bed. I'd love I'd love to see that happen. I will turn a shit around on them so fast, even though I can't walk doesn't mean I can't choke somebody the funk out and leave him lying like a pile of ship right here on my floor. TJ's being his usual wonderful.
Speaker 1: T J is also dealing with all this stuff. Oh oh, I'm a little bit on the show.
Speaker 2: Can you hear him?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 2: Oh man? You sounds so good, t J. That's why I couldn't talk to you before because I couldn't hear you. So I'm not gonna hear you.
Speaker 1: I have my head that flock.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about it, t J.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: What is this other stuff?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Ship, Jake? You want to expect because.
Speaker 2: To do what let me tell you what it is. Let me just based on what I heard. I didn't hear nothing, but I'm guessing that it has something to do with something somebody else did or said to you. That's my guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, Chris, dude, fucking with Jake, that's all.
Speaker 2: So you're upset of her? Was something somebody did to Jake?
Speaker 1: Liz, here's the thing, here's the day. I'll be honest with you. So I was on Chris's show from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty. He learned all of my triggers, I mean, all of my stuff that makes me want to rage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel it, and so he used it.
Speaker 8: So when we did shows, he was using those triggers to trigger me into doing rage spots on his show Horrible.
Speaker 2: That's like the opposite of what Bobby Nick does. Bobby Nick tries to keep you cool, keep its ok It's okay. Jake, just relaxed, buddy, It's gonna be okay. So he was doing the opposite. He was egging you with the shit he knows that works.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the reason why he's not allowed on my shovel anymore. The reason why he's he wants he's been bothering me and TJ, all the people that he's been bothering us about. We have all helped each other. But uh, it's like a stupid he'll billy what right.
Speaker 2: So you're the master of making people expendable. So at that to that vein when you block somebody, when you ban somebody, they're not coming back. If you ban them in chat, if you ban them here and you don't let them in stream yards, they can't touch you. They can go other places and talk shit about you. But then again, it's still only just words. Is Chris Peep's gonna come to your house and kick your ass?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Is he gonna send you a package in the mail that is going to give you a sickness?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I had to dumb that down because I really wanted to say something else, But I it's not yours, it's not my stream, so it's your stream, so I gotta be careful. But I know what I would say on my stream regardless. Let's stop worrying about what other people do and say, and let's focus on what's really going on right in this moment, and let's live our lives with joy. Let's choose joy, because our joy is our job, you know that, right. It's up to us whether we want to be excited and happy, or it's up to us if we want to be miserable and let people get to us. Now, I do have something affecting me today that is going to remove and steal my joy, and I'm so disappointed that I don't know quite how to handle it. I've never missed a pay per view in my life, ever since I've been a child. I've never missed a pay per view in my life from any company, whether it was r oh, aw WWF, whatever you name it, ECW. I never missed any pay per views in my life. Today I'm gonna miss two and that's fucking in my head. But there's nothing that I can do about it. So I just have to accept that. At three o'clock, when aw all out starts, I'll be sitting here doing nothing.
Speaker 1: You watch, you can watch the you can watch the pre shows on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch. I'm gonna watch the pre show at two o'clock. They're even putting the pre show on TV. They're even putting the pre show on T N T and Max. But it's only an hour from two to three. I might have a way you can watch them. Whatever there is, however this is, I'd love to know about it.
Speaker 1: Hang back after the show. Are you are you gonna show them some of the stuff that we used to use?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have I have my ways.
Speaker 1: I won't say it on stream, but I have my ways.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all good. I mean, we'll talk out there once once Jake's done. We're coming up or ten minutes from the hour anyways, so we got time to figure it out.
Speaker 8: So I also want to say to this, don't try to like when when someone tries to hurt you and stuff, just just just let it be.
Speaker 1: Let it go, let it go.
Speaker 2: The wildest thing is when I turn on my STREETEO this is it doesn't make any sense. There's some days where I'll turn on my stream on YouTube and I'll get nothing but nice people, new people from all over the world and give me mad new subscriptions, and it's all blessed and wonderful. Then there's another day, and this day maybe I'm like, I'm in a real bad mood. Maybe I'll turn on the stream and I'll talk to somebody nice and it'll get me in a better mood. Right, that's when the trolls come out, one after the other. Are you dying whatever to you? Well, what's the thing on your nose? Hey, baldy, you're fat? What do you eat all day?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't eat all day, That's the problem. I wake up at five in the morning and I don't eat all day until like three four, and then I don't eat the rest of the day until the next day at three or four. So I'm pretty much fasting for twenty four hours a day, which is wonderful, But to have somebody criticize you because you can't walk so you gain weight laying in a bed doing nothing. Okay, I must eat all day, right, say something else? Be clever. You know they're going to be a troll. Troll, like learn how to troll.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, you want to hear something funny, It's like they don't so so a lot of people don't understand. I have a song for this.
Speaker 2: Actually hope it's not AI.
Speaker 1: It is ugh, but I'll plant it later.
Speaker 8: But I want to say this. People don't understand the struggles that I've went through. You know, you know I was you know, I've had issues with people saying, you know, when I was like dealing with problems, I was always eating. I look better now than I did in twenty twenty when I stopped because I was I was gaining weight eating. I was when I last time I weigh got weighed before in twenty twenty, I got weighed.
Speaker 1: I weighed.
Speaker 2: Two hundred forty three pounds, No, two hundred and sixty damn dog.
Speaker 8: In twenty twenty two, I weighed two hundred and thirty two poundsgo I lost thirty pounds in two years.
Speaker 2: Well it's the latest number where we're at now.
Speaker 1: You know I was at the last time I weighed myself was in twenty twenty three, and it was two hundred five gotcha. And unfortunately I might have gained a little bit away because of the stuff that I eat and stuff.
Speaker 2: And so when I wrestled, I build myself at two hundred and thirty four pounds.
Speaker 1: You know why I did that because.
Speaker 8: They put a new video up. So shit, So a channel that I watched called Sandborn Construction Group just put in a new building, put in a new new video. Oh yeah, I've been watching these people say, I've been in the this craze lately of watching videos about abandoned buildings and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I love buildings. You know what I love about buildings, the old wrestling buildings. It's funny you bring this up. In the old days in Holyoak, Massachusetts obviously where I'm from, they had this place called the Victory Theater. And in the old days of wrestling, people would get dressed stup like this was their night out. And every Wednesday night. The quality and the caliber.
Speaker 1: Of human Oh.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, all right, I forget what I was saying. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: We're talking about h we're talking about a bed building and stuff of gb.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to continue?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in Holio, they had this place called the Victory Theater, and that's where my grandmother and my grandfather would go every Wednesday night. They'd get all dressed up and they'd go watch wrestling. Well, the Victory Theater has been done since that age. Obviously wrestling has moved on to bigger and better venues. But I still love the Armory. I still love the night, the nights of Columbus and the different little places that we can have independent wrestling shows as well. The War Memorial that's the Veterans War memorials and other building. But I was on Facebook two days ago and I seen their scaffolding and there's work being done to the Victory Theater and so they might be bringing that theater back to life. There's my friends said, Oh, they've been doing that forever. But hey, you know, whenever they get it done, it'd be so nice to run a wrestling show there again and bring back the history. I'd have everybody get all dressed up that I'd only let you in, if you're all dressed up, make it an old school I still have the heart to run wrestling, man, even though I'm in this situation, I still have the heart, Like, Hey, put me in a put me in an ambulance, lay me on a gurney, and I'll run the whole show from a gurney. Let me out.
Speaker 1: Hey, today is a double A on Anderson's birthday.
Speaker 2: Never liked him. I never liked him at all. I don't know why he didn't do it for me. I mean maybe there was a second, you know, when I liked him when I had his WCW gluebaction figure and his arms were positioned in a perfect way that he could deliver the best DDT as an action figure. So that was kind of cool, But it wasn't really good for his Spinebuster, so they focused more on the d d T than they did the Spinebuster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you doing, GP, I'm hanging in there.
Speaker 10: We've got a thing called All Star Wrestling here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We met a couple of wrestlers who do they use big names? No?
Speaker 10: We had a guy named Mike Mars, a couple of guys called the Faction. Another couple of guys called the statement. Then we had one guy that come out and he was called the Amish outlaw.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's great.
Speaker 8: By the way, I saw so so I so I founded idiot. So I'm not gonna play the video because I could get copyrighted for because they used the cops theme in it. But they had a sore buff Bagwell was getting attacked by these two guys and the crew called the police dogs showed up to with to with the with the other team's ass.
Speaker 2: That's a good And they used the cops music. Yeah, that's good. You can run the video and mute the music in the volume.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I'd really be a work for me to do that. Hat but I want to say that I really appreciate you know. And and by the way, I might be going on no filter tonight.
Speaker 2: If if they need me, well, that's going to be unbelievable.
Speaker 8: If they need me there, if Scott calls me and says, hey, we need you to be there. I already spoke to Bobby and Bobby says he might not be there, So.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to stream. That's why. No.
Speaker 1: Actually, uh hey, hey Joe, when I end, please stay stay to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna because I'm gonna I'm gonna listen to what TJ has to say about the gimmick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I got because there's a couple of things that you used to watch.
Speaker 2: No more. We're I'm gonna wait for your cousin. I knew that God would bless me with the good news if if I just said it to enough people. My situation is gonna miss all out and then gonna miss Wrestle Baloosa. Now, Stephanie McMahon gave out one egg. She told everybody before the ESPN thing. She says, y'all, y'all should use the VPN and use Netflix International, then you can watch it. She got a lot of trouble for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had a lot of trouble. All right, So all right, we're gonna we're gonna say his name and get out of here.
Speaker 8: We want to say thank you to Joe Loupe, the Holy Holy Joe, the Supermark, T J. Banks and the original Queen of Virginia, mister g p.
Speaker 1: Mhmm. All right. By the way, people, some people thought to do you like Lemmy. By the way, people say that you're like an older Lemmy.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah,