Speaker 1: All right, guys, we are back and better than ever with our mini October horror season, the thirty one Days of Double Dexter. And that is right, so you guys can listen to that all October starting from October first at thirty first from the JPod Bonecast. But I would like to just take this time out to really plug all the hard work that goes into podcasting and everything that people don't see behind the scenes. So I really appreciate the likes, the re shares, the comments, any love that you guys show towards the podcast.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: You can follow our social media accounts JPod Bonecast on Instagram, on x on Twitch of course JPod Bonecast Gaming. And again, like I said, thank you guys so much always and you know, just share, retweet, you know, little things like that. It goes a long way, more than you guys could ever know.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome back to another episode of the JPod bone Cast Gaming Again. You guys can go follow our twitch at JPod bone cast check us out view all the live streams for today. Mostly it's gonna be some Fortnite because that is what I'm gonna be talking about.
Speaker 2: The sprite fight is. Tonight's episode is called So I.
Speaker 1: Know, it's been a little while since we've been on the podcast, the gaming podcast at least, and we're doing a lot of work with our regular season podcast. I just had the finale in August, so that was very awesome. We had this year's Kicks and Tricks, beautiful event, maybe my biggest season finale ever.
Speaker 2: It was an amazing time. Got to you know, talk to at least thirty vendors, customers. It was awesome. Shout out anything to Gordon for that.
Speaker 1: Shoutout just he always he's the one that provides us with an intro in outro to today's episode always, so guys check him out. Jay us t y y two uys just like Ja Bones. So don't forget that, and let's talk about some gaming guys. We got a lot of gaming news in right now.
Speaker 2: You know, this is the.
Speaker 1: Dead periods of summer, but there still is some bangers popping out, you know. Obviously we got at the moment we're very you know, waiting for Wolverine is coming out very soon a couple of weeks now, and we have the Call of Duty Modern Warfare for beta coming right now. This weekend a lot of people are excited for. But I'm a huge fan of Fortune. I play with a group of people in the UK, awesome friends that I've had for years, so it has been awesome to get back onto Fortnite and play with them. Currently, there's this huge sprite thing going on and everybody's obsessed with. Now I'm going to go through my actual game and tell you guys some of the sprites I have and give you guys a little lowdown on.
Speaker 2: What these old things do and stuff.
Speaker 1: So right now we're in a brand new season chapter seven, season four, and these sprites are geared toward gaming type of sprites, if you will. So there's a Sonic, you know, they got the Jack Rabbit, the eight bit, the Jonesy. We have these cheat Master you know, sprites that are actually the same as yo, the original sprites. Like there's a gold jack Rabbit Spraye. There's a cheat Master Jack Rabbit Spraye, they you know, that type of thing. Previous to this, though, we had the coolest sprites, the first ones, which in my opinion were very awesome. I don't know exactly how many they were, there were definitely over one hundred. They had very cool collect you know. They had Polo sprites when the World's Cup was going on. I love the gummy idea, the galaxy, we had the Pee l We had the Pinata that was very cool. We had the Iron Mouths spray that was amazing. The grims, you know, the gummy strikers. I love the gummies. I think those are really cool. The gems sprites were very cool. Zero points, burnt pinut. I thought that was a weird looking one. I don't like that burnt panut. But the goals, the galaxies, the cubes, we had, the cubes, I got all the Batman's. That was one of the ones I wanted, you know, I didn't want to go too crazy. And now they have something called the sprit Garden, which is pretty cool, so you can go check out pretty much your whole entire collection when it comes to sprites. So that's a cool way to show them off. I believe other people can also go in your spray garden. I'm assuming, you know. I haven't tried it out too much, but that is very cool. Like I said, not a huge Fortnite player, but when they do get us with these little things, you know, last year, I believe it was mighty more from Power Rangers. It was hugely into so I had to get into this, and you know, once I see these sprites, you know people were obsessing over them. Had to check out what was going on for myself. My friends literally got every single sprite and they were all down to give me all of them.
Speaker 2: I didn't want all of them.
Speaker 1: I only wanted the ones I wanted, which was the Batman ones, the john Wick and you had to level them up to loll five two to keep them. So that was a little extra added bonus that you had to do in order to complete your collections. So think about the amount of time that must have took some people who really wanted to keep them all and everything like that. It's a lot because not only do you have to level these guys up till all five, but then in game in a battle real you have to go and successfully extract it.
Speaker 2: Say successfully because either you have a portable.
Speaker 1: Extractor or you're running to an extraction point and you're fending off your life before you can extract that puppy. So very cool. You guys can see most of that on our twitch right now. If you go into JPod bone Cast Gaming because that is what I've been mostly playing. Other games that I got on the back burner right now that haven't played as much but I've started is most PI for Higher unbelievable game.
Speaker 2: Very cartoony, like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, almost like old Mickey Mouse, old school, very cool first person shoot it, you know, very old school.
Speaker 2: It just throws you back in time.
Speaker 1: You know, we have like a little Jack Peppers and things like that, you know, a little gangster crime wave of going on with these mice.
Speaker 2: So it was very cool and I think you.
Speaker 1: Guys would enjoy it a lot, very nineteen twenties type of feel, you know, prohibition.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Another game was High on Life too. I played the first one. I loved the first one. The second one I did get into just a little bit. I stopped at one point because for some reason, the controls were kind.
Speaker 2: Of not as much as I was used to.
Speaker 1: I think I played the first one on Xbox, so that's why I'm kind of like I got to get used to this, but for some reason, whatever it was, I had trouble navigating as well. So I don't know if there was a button that you could press that would show you the way, you know, I like when they do that sometimes the wait points. But that game, for whatever reason, was it just seemed a little tricky to navigate. And it's funny because that's such a fast paced game, almost like a doom, you know, with like the guns and stuff like that. But it's very animated and very funny.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the creators from Justin Morty I think was involved in it, so that's where you get the voice acting from. And it's just hilarious the guns and what they say, you know, uh literally mentions of Jeffrey Epstein and things like that.
Speaker 2: So that's wild. It's wild to hear that in a game, you know. All right.
Speaker 1: So other news, we have the Grand Theft Auto six right now. You know, we're seeing a bunch of leaks online, supposedly leaks. I don't think their leaks, to be honest with you, I think a lot of it's ai trash. I really can't tell, to be honest with you. And that's how sad this world is right now. But Grand Theft Auto coming out with digital only is a huge blow. They're literally selling a case with a no disc with a digital code for you know, it's going to be like eighty bucks insanity to me.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have spoke out about this.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge physical media collector, so you guys already know my stance on this. But I love Grand Theft Auto. There's no doubt in my mind. No matter what it's on digital, you know, fucking physical, I'm gonna buy it. You know, it's probably a game I want digital, to be honest with you, anyways, because I've traded it in so many times in the past and rebought it that at least I'll just have it now for life. Once I do buy it, that's it, you know, going back to game stop trying to get fast cash, and you know, buying it later on. So a lot of people right now are suggesting that there's gonna be a blackout from today this Saturday to August thirtieth, which I totally agree with. I think you guys are you know, very strong in doing that. There's something I can do. There's no way it can turn off my PlayStation and leave it off that long. It's just I know it sounds very sad, but literally I go to sleep with movies on. You know, I use this thing for many things, not just gaming, So I will not be participating in that, but in solidarity, I do commend you guys. I think what you're doing is such an awesome thing. I know a lot of it's gonna be viewed as this is dumb. There's gonna be like ten people out of a million people in the world. But again, you guys are fighting for something that you seriously feel is you know, steering in the wrong direction, which is totally okay, because this is scary. If this game, which is gonna sell so many, so many titles of I don't even know what you call them, I was gonna say, like, you know, disc.
Speaker 2: So many digital games.
Speaker 1: That I fear a lot of people are gonna look at this and say, Okay, you know, if we can put out the product, then we can charge this and you guys get digital. There's no more physical and we'd even save more money on the back end.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: But like I said, I condemn, I commemorate you guys, and I honestly, what I think you guys are doing I think is very cool. Holl the way you guys are spraying awareness social media as well, So.
Speaker 2: Shout out you guys please.
Speaker 1: Although I'm not participating, don't think I don't support it at all, because I do one hundred percent. I'm just very weak, weak willed, and I would not be able to you know, I don't want to lie and tell you guys that I would, and then you would see me on because.
Speaker 2: It just it would be a lie.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I wouldn't even lie because I know right now I'm telling you it would happen. But like I said, I commemorate you, guys, and seriously, it would be awesome if you know, it did get noticed high enough where if someone did make a change. I'm not saying that I don't think it's not gonna I'm just saying, you know, it's very tough.
Speaker 2: It's very tough. We know that.
Speaker 1: But just keep spreading awareness and that's all you can do, guys. And I will retweet all of those posts on our ex So we got a JPod bone cast and give us a follow, all right. So games that came out this month, we had Marvel token that game is unbelievable. I'm actually stuck right now on the last level with Doctor Doom and all those guys, Carnage and Green Goblin.
Speaker 2: I can't beat the champion at the end. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I've beaten the champion so many times. You can't put the settings down to one match where I can just beat them once and then that's it. It has to be two three, which is very tough. But I will get it eventually. I just got to keep coming back to it. Every time I come back to it, I feel like I get more and more closer, and then I just start getting frustrated.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I gotta put this down again.
Speaker 1: So that was cool. That came out on the sixteenth of this month. We were supposed to get Backyard Baseball at some point digitally for PlayStation to switch. Haven't got that yet, so we will. Guys, we will keep you updated with that. Madden came out the thirteenth of August. I was actually a way for a bachelor party, so I didn't get to grab this week this year's Madden yet. I plan on doing that a little later, maybe around Black Friday, to be honest with you, because I like playing Madden when it's in football season now, and the fact that you can get around Black Friday for like thirty dollars is just you know. I'll save my money now where I'm not gonna be playing it as much and I'll forfeit the money. Then when football is so high, you know, you guys get that. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Some games coming out, Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Halo Combat fully evolved for play station five, guys, another unbelievable game. Before this whole Sprite debacle came out, I was heavily into playing the first Halo. I played this game originally on Xbox three sixty. Whenever I got in Xbox three sixty for the fourth time, I feel like it took me a while to play Halo.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Halo three was the first Halo game I had played, But Halo one, I remember it was a staple. I ended up playing it, maybe a remastered version on the PlayStation, I mean, on the on the three sixty, maybe, I want to say, or yeah, I think they did have an anniversary or was that the Xbox series. I don't know whatever it was got there's too many Xboxes out there now. But I am almost positive I played the anniversary edition of Halo one because this game is the same exact feel, amazing concept, and I'm very hopeful for the future when it comes to Xbox teams coming over to Microsoft like this.
Speaker 2: I love this move.
Speaker 1: You know, Gears of War is very huge for me, so having Halo around is amazing because I am a huge Halo fan more than Gears of War.
Speaker 2: If you guys could believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Halo to me is just I love that first person type of feel where you got that alien shield and everything like that. You start hearing it go up, you know, you get a run before you get shot down.
Speaker 2: So I enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I want you guys to check out Single Coffee Company, and you guys can check them out. Go to our instagram if you want to creep and go to followers and look up Single Coffee Company. That's my buddy Brad's coffee company. He's making some unrail coffee right now. I'd love it if you guys can support him. He's always throwing out these giveaways and cute on codes and things like that on the Instagram. So definitely get my follow tell him jabon sending his way. I love that, and we've been sipping on his coffee. We're gonna be sipping on his coffee all month long in the month of October when we do our thirty one days of double Deckster.
Speaker 2: So that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Again, you guys can go to our Twitch check out our all of our twitch gameplay on today's episode at JPod bone Cast Gaming. All right, I guess, so check that out on Twitch and let's continue this.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So I just told you guys about Halo right, story modes, weapons, very limited.
Speaker 2: You know it. You know it's classic.
Speaker 1: But one thing was for some whatever reason, I didn't have Oh yeah, co op story play. Co Op story mode was the multiplayer. There is no actual like online multiplayer. I didn't know that on Halo one. That's something I was bumped out about because must have been three us playing where I remember. We're definitely playing online a lot. All Right, we are gonna get into the games that are gonna be coming out next month that I will probably be talking about. I know, we'll definitely have a podcast on the Wolverine, no doubt I'm gonna be picking that up and me playing that. Any other game that I'm playing at the moment is gonna be put down for a little while because I'm gonna be obsessed with this game.
Speaker 2: We're already know.
Speaker 1: I love a single player story that is very good, especially Marvel like the Spider Man games, so I know Wolverine is not gonna be a miss at all. It's gonna be an actual hit, So I'm definitely gonna be pumped for that. That is coming out September eighteenth. September fifteenth, my apologies, Okay, September eighteenth, we actually get a fire Elm Fortune, so that comes out for Nintendo Switch to nine eight We're getting Halloween. There's a Halloween online multiplayer game. So we've seen those types of games before. It's like the same situation as the Texas Chainsaw mass here in the Friend of the Thirteenth.
Speaker 2: We'll see how that plays out.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not I kind of want to get that, but at the time, you know, I know, in the next week or in a couple of days after that, Marvel Wolverine is gonna be around, so I'm probably gonna save the money and just go Rayful Wolverine if we're being honest. Nine twenty four, very weird day, all right, guys. Resident Control Resident comes out. That's awesome because a lot of people love the first Control. I never got the chance to beat it yet, so I have no desire to pick up the second one until I do beat this one, but I do enjoy control a lot, very awesome open type of decision you know, like those Untold Dawn games and things like that. So that's why I love that game. I resonate with that as much as this. But Salent Hill is coming over to another game, if you guys can believe it, Salent Hill town Fall. I think they're kind of busting out too many Salent Hills once every year. And I mean, although I am a fan of the Salent Hill games, the startup feels slow, and it's just like, unless this game has been talked about for a year and built up, it's really tough to just get into it.
Speaker 2: But I totally love the field.
Speaker 1: A minute you get into this new town, there's a fog that comes up. Let me start seeing these little spooky, fucking monsters that are just ruining your whole entire trip over there, and you're lost or trying to get out of the fog, it's.
Speaker 2: Always a blast. Again, these games don't run too much either.
Speaker 1: They're usually around the forty nine to ninety nine price points, so something I could suck up when it comes to a good horror game, because there's not many good hard games out there or staples with the names backing them like salin Hill and Resume in all those games.
Speaker 2: So definitely we'll be checking that out.
Speaker 1: And that's pretty much all I'm gonna be looking for in September when it comes out. But Marvel Token Fighters, let me talk about that a little bit. Okay, The gameplay very cool. I like what they did with all the characters. There's four and four, so that's our that. You know, that can get confusing sometimes I kind of like three on three to be honest with you. That way you can just switch switch, switch for it seems like those a little bit too much going on, you know. Every time I try to switch, I feel like I'm switching back to the person I'm not going forward. So I'm sure there's a way you could do that. When it comes for me in fighting games, you know, my ADHD and probably not reading enough, you know, all the type of techniques and everything like that. I'm just button mashing and seeing what works and what doesn't work, and trying to learn the ex's jump circles kick, you know. So you know that could be also part of the problem when it comes to the junkie control of on my side. But for the most part, I think the game is beautiful. The storyline is great. You know, they do a great job highlighting some of Marvel's evilest villains and their roles behind what is going on, as well as some of the anti heroes as well.
Speaker 2: Like Magneto, they.
Speaker 1: You know, like to back lay his story of forgiveness and type of uh you know, wants to tranquility for mutants all over. And when Doctor Doom comes to him with this proposal, Magneto says, he only wants one thing. That's where world can live, you know, with mutants. Mutants aren't as slaves anymore, you know, And it's cool because you know, Doom actually has slaves that are mutants. So Magneto right off the rip is like, I know exactly what goes on at Laveria. You have mutants as slaves. You know, they're not treated as fairly as humans. So Magneto does enter this little partnership for a little while, but you can tell that his goals at the very end are different from all these killers in this ruler. I say killers because we have the Green Goblin and we have Carnage who literally just want to kill a Spider Man. And then we have doctor Doom, who has you know, all this, He has always a different plan in the back of his head. Whatever you think you're doing, you're probably not gonna do it, or anything that he does is gonna always benefit him. There's nothing for the sake of the team, nothing he's doing. He's grabbing Loki's you know stone, Infinity Stone out of his scepter because he wants the power, not because he's trying to share the power with the team and beat the champion. He wants to be the champion. Doom always wants to be the ultimate ruler of everybody. All right, So now we're gonna get into these sprites with the Fortnite game. So if he has right now gone to JPod bone Cast Gaming, you guys can see all of our game plt on Fortnite on this new season Chapter seven, Season four. I'm gonna equip the cheap Master Jonesy Spray. We're gonna level us up to five. I wanna master all these sprites that way we can keep at the end. They get some cool ones this year, cheap Master Sonic, they got Crown Spread, they got kill Switched spread. You know, cheap Master Adventure eight Bit, bush Jack Rabbit, Shadow Tails. I love Tales with the Helicopter. It's very cool. But if you guys are huge fans of Fortnite, you guys can add us on our ex as well. Reach out to me. I'll i jab as a friend. Maybe we'll play in a game or whatnot. But that's gonna do it for today's episode. I'll see you guys back in September, literally only a week away, and we'll talk some Wolverine when that comes out.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait, guys. All right, see that book
Speaker 1: The