Speaker 1: Calling All Beings, y'all? Can I get a.
Speaker 2: Man for everybody whose family of Calling All Beings?
Speaker 1: Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you stay understand? All? All right? Party people, welcome back to Calling All Beings. I'm your host DJ. This is the I guess this is our you know what. Let me mess with some mic settings. Let me see if I got my homie Sherry Dizzel up in there. Eh, what's up?
Speaker 2: Lean from Dean College Classic two thousand baby? And we got some amn from my homegirl, Schrry Dizzel Cherry. I want to do Mike check here with you if you don't mind, because I know you got it all going on like that, So let me check this. Okay, Just let me mess with a satin and then we're gonna get into Let me put some music on because I want you guys to be able to groove while.
Speaker 1: We're doing this. Let's get some of this on there. Here we go. I love this song. All right, let me go back to the MIC's settings. Check in with Sharry Dizzel. All right, here we go? Is it gonna let me? Oh? Yeah, okay, I'm gonna unlock this. Oh, come on, a change this setting right here, testing testing, testing, Sherry, how does this sound right here? How? How are Oh man, there's a firmware update. I'm not gonna mess with that right now. All right, let me check in with Sherry. I put, hey, what's up cat lady? And look what's up Sarah? It's shocking horror and oh man, look everybody there, man, Dennis Sweeney, Debbie Blair, Leanne from Dean College. All right, So but first, okay, so right now I've got the mic pretty far from my face, so I'm just gonna do a mic check with Sherry. The mod the legend. Oh my goodness, Scott McGinnis, Hold up, man, this is this is like too much stimuli. All right, so it sounds good right there. Okay, so it looks like Sherry's happy with how the mic sounds. And Itchy wither his horse rescue? Oh my god, Colleen, we gotta talk because I grew up on ranch, so I had I was riding horses from the time I was a little kid. And look who just jumped up in here, Brent Happens, Who's about to launch HERT channel this Sunday with Yes, that's right, Nurse Kim, can I get it.
Speaker 3: Eh, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Can I get it? Hey, ma'am? All right? And like I said, we got it. We gotta give some love because Scott McGinnis is in the joint, Dennis Sweeney's in the joint. We talk about the legends, and those guys are gonna be involved in something that we're doing. We're gonna do a Canton round table and I'd love to get Brenda on there. I'd like to get Rita or jen On there because, as Dennis pointed out, and I want this to be clear to everybody who's in the chat right now, you ladies are the ones who are Hey, what's up, Kimberly maguire, You guys are the ones that are leading this movement. There are more of you than there are of our gender. And just like in yoga, you know when I went into yoga, you know, you show up at a yoga studio, the first yoga teachers meeting, I showed up. It's like, guess what, there's a whole bunch of women there and me. Women are running the joint And what's up Miss Jessica and Beezy our other mod She's gonna be on the roundtable this weekend. So so anyway, Britt is gonna be co hosting that roundtable, so I know you got it amen for that. So let me turn the music down because by now you'll probably you all probably annoy it. That was for this little background business. Tell me how it sounds now? Is the music? Sarah in Shock? And how Rah? Who's I got to speak with yesterday? And look because they're Julie Fatral from Indiana. Hello, Julie, good evening. Love. So the cat ladies here, man, y'all, just y'all just making my night. We also got to do a shout out to my homie Beatrice. Beatrice got sore throat, she sick, she got a cough, but she's so gangster that she won't not go to work and she's still teaching like her zoomba classes and everything because she Beatrice gangster like that. So anyway, and there she is Deborah, what's up Holmes? What's up? Homes? That's that's that's my special greeting for Deborah Holmes, only her from Franklin, mass That's what's up? All right? So Scott, he's gonna be in Colt tomorrow. And yeah, so Scott and Dennis uh I gotta get a date for this. It's probably gonna be right after Christmas, I would guess, and perhaps right before our meal of food, in our meal of food in Denham that we're having. Uh. But yeah, I expect h Dennis, uh, Tom Cpu, uh, John Como, he of the manly chest. Uh. And then I'm going to ask Dennis if he his wife would like to come on, Miss Brenda, maybe Jen, maybe Rita whomever they want to come on. Yes, krusty krusty court. This is it's Stolton District Court. These guys are so gangster. All right. So what my homegirl is saying ray here, Sherry Dizzle is red question mark if you want your uh oh, what Rita's not in here? Is she? Brient? Don't tell me Rita's in here. I'm gonna have I'm gonna have a hot attack if she's in here. Wait, I just mixed Chicago, and I think I just mixed Chicago and Boston. So uh, but yeah, I would love to have Rita on, but that'll be up to you know, Dennis, since Scott and Tom whomever they invite and are willing to come for a Canton round table, all right, No, sir, he she isn't here just requesting rita. I know, yeah, me too, right, I mean the legend, all right, so let's let's get into it and talk about doctor Marie Russell. I heard DJ DJ thank you Homie, I spu yeah, so, uh. The object of tonight is to have a dialogue with you guys, not for me to talk at you. So I'll bring up a couple of talking points and then you guys can just take over and you know, just run the joint, uh and and and just talk about what aspects that you like. I was particularly intrigued with what uh, thank you, britt. I was particularly intrigued with what Melanie had to say, as usual, some very very salient points regarding doctor Marie Russell, and in some cases in comparison to some of the other prosecution witnesses. And one of the interesting points she made is that in Hank's motion, he's talking about that she doesn't I want to say, is is veterinary or canine sort of orthodontistry or something like that, forgive me a forensic I'm trying to think of the name that he called it. But basically, hello, Melanie Lewis, Welcome, ma'am. It was some sort of an expertise in essentially the teeth of dogs. And she said, well, gee, if someone when someone gets bit by a dog, do they go to the veterinarian and say, hey, what do you think about? What do you think about the bites on my arm? Actually they don't. I know. Melanie's Melanie's just on a She's on a very very high level, very high level, brilliant, brilliant person. I would say woman, but it really doesn't matter if she's a woman or a man. She's just a brilliant person. So so anyway, so it's so true that doctor Marie Russell and and you know, like one of the things they talk about that she paid her own way and that she contacted the defense and said I may be able to be of some help and adontology on ontology. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Kim Reerly, because it's not a sort of arm of medical practice that I've heard used, especially in layperson talk. Oh, Christina Rasmussen uh and Shaqa and Horace says, Melanie's a badass boss lady. Proud to mind for her one hundred percent. I was speaking with Sarah last night and you just you know, you just can't say enough about Melanie Little. She's just amazing. And let's see what Jess said. I went to the vet first with Hades because we were both attacked. Also volunteer Hades for an in court presentation of bite work. Oh boy, I'll tell you what save Maybe you could stick her on Jen mckabe what else here? So Scott has said, forensic orgontics, thank you, not an exact scientist in use and trials anymore. Yeah, I mean that would make sense. And you know, I don't think that Chloe's alive to bring to trial. And as they said, you know, using Vermont as the template that the judge couldn't order Chloe brought brought to trial. So and certainly you know that the Albert family would not give up that information. Thank you. Britt. Britt stopped in. She's at work. She's at work, mate, try to help back on after a leave and after him, don't run in the errands muchos loved you all. I think that's Spanish. So and Christina says, yeah, I mean we could we could literally probably do a half hour and just run out of superlatives from our collective vocabulary about Melanie Little as you see here. So here we got from Sherry d. Doctor Russell I believe, contacted the DA office in LA, which in turn linked her to Alan Jackson. Really interesting. Thank you, Sherry, thank you, you're you're so smart. Let's see what else we've got. Let's see those instruments, Britt. Hell yeah, I know. Maybe we can get Britt to play on the roundtable this weekend because we love Melanie. Yeah, there is her YouTube right there. I wish we could pin it to the top, but we're just not that smart. Hey, Taser reliable, actual channel, Okay, tazo reliable. Unfamiliar with that one. And Sarah says, everyone drink water or otherwise every time our friend DJ switches up its accent. I was working on my Scottish. I just need a tweet to read. I was working on my Scottish last day or two, Cherry. So yeah, Debbie, Debbie is co opting what you said there, Sherry. Yes, Wick, it's mine. Uh hi yeah, still working for a living tutor Lou at tally Ho and free Karenry. She's thrown in some britty. She's very very witty, Britt. I mean her, her channel is going to be so successful. Because it's kind of one of the things that takes is to be witty and think on your feet and be able to react all these things, and brit Britt has that. So all right, so let's get back to just wanted to clarify, as I believe DJ initially said doctor Wrussell. Yes, thank you, thank you, Sherry de So, I just want to point out that when they try to paint uh Doctor Russell in a certain light, you know, we all go back to our roots, like I go back to my root Hello, Hello, Lulu Belle as and no they don't. All right, I'll try to do my Scottish like Andy mcgrillan. But I just got to get get in that headspace. I need something to read. I could try to read it and see if I can do it. Maybe I'll bring up Olivia's tweet tweets from today and see if I could do it. Anyway, I'm so I think, you know, people go back to their roots, and you're always like all of you. Even if you were to leave Massachusetts today, if we were to take Dennis and Scott, you know, and Tom and they were to move to another state like Arizona or something like that, where Mark went to school, you would still have Thank you, sir. You guys are so funny. I'm not sure who's entertaining you here, but I feel like just getting news from Scott this is breaking. Just getting news that Kate Peter event Tamar rescheduled her attorney Withdrew trying to confirm. Wow. Wow, I mean, who wouldn't want to defend her because she's just such a nice, likable, honest and caring individual. Thank you Scott as always. So the point I was trying to make there, though, was if you were to take Dennis and Scott and Tom cpu and you were to transplant them to like Sedona, you know, and they lived in this kind of really nice, earthy area of Sedona, you wouldn't be able to remove the Massachusetts from these guys. What they have, what they grew up with, what they were imbued with, is always going to be either. And I would submit to you that with doctor Russell it's the same. And when doctor Russell says that she was a Boston police officer for five years, no one's even mentioning that. No one's even mentioning that, So everybody's not really they're really more clued in on Kate Peter rather than the dialogue. So I and thank you for being a member. Scott, excuse me, Dennis Mindy and oh, this is from Terry Robbins. We're gonna put this up here because we love Terry Robbins. She's our legend. Hi, Sharon Sharing, Sharon creates. How are you, ma'am? Oh wow? Terry Robbins says, A legend in my own mind or yours because I called her a legend, which she is. She's busy a couple of weeks coming. She does something for homeless veterans. What an amazing lady. What an amazing lady. Yeah, I need to Yeah, I'm not worried if she answers me right away. She's just an amazing human being. I gotta make I'm actually I'm bringing her a gift when I come there in January. So okay, all right, so let me catch up with your stuff. So so that was Sharon whom we've greeted. Uh, and let's see Sharon says Hi, Sarah Sarah Shock and Huara and Scott. Yeah they are legends, aren't they? And Melanie Lewis is I just want Krusty Hearing to move forward for God's sakes, I know, yeah, who knows what she's getting into. And look who's here from Nottingham, England and Hathaway. Welcome Ken, it's good to have you, brother man. I just called England today talking to Vinnie Adams and trying to find out and just excuse me for this slight digression, my friends, but I called Vinnie Adams who's up in Sheffield, although he's from Stratford upon Avon. That town should resonate with all of you, and if it doesn't, it definitely resonates with Julie and Ken. But Vinnie was talking about the UFOs that spent significant amount of times buzzing RIF Lakenheath and my former duty station, RIF Mildenhall, which is about four or five miles down the road, and they were hovering there like all night long, like orb type objects. So you know, the government is busy trying to explain away that one Chinese drones. Right, everything is Chinese drones. Okay, let's see, Oh we got someone to get rid of. There we go, there we go. Good. We were just able to get rid of somebody. That's cool. Heisenberg came back and got their ass kicked out of here for the troubles. Peace shows trash. That's really funny. The show's trash, but you bother to click on it, So thank you for the traffic. Whoever you aren't all right? So yeah, yeah, Kerry working with homeless vets too, Yeah, as does Miss Jessica. That is one of her passion projects. So I'll get some more details on that, jess when I get to speak with Terry, I'll just tell her. I'm mean, if you'll excuse me for a second, I'm just going to tell the legend that I'm on air right now. All right, thank you for the time away there. Let's see, the delays are ridiculous with KP. That's okay. You know what did Martin Luther King say? The arc of justices is long? But anno eight, let me see how does it go? Somebody helped me out. Oh boy, I'm trying to think of the arc of something as long, but it bends toward justice, So you guys will have to help me out with that one. And Lucasia Amba, hello Amba, We sup Holmes. I just want the truth out on Crusty and then maybe she'll go away. Well, she certainly will she certainly will when she gets busted for something. So there it is. Heisenberg was removed, and Heisenberg's probably either Jen McCabe or one of her friends, or someone that's friends with Krusty or Guy Toddy or one of those folks. So that's awesome. So yeah, the orbs. Have you seen orbs? Christina? Have you been outside seeing these orbs? Because I can tell you that the Bigfoot folks, there are so many of them that they're out in these very remote places camping or doing these night hikes for Bigfoot, and they're seeing orbs associated with sounds of bigfoot, tree knocks and all that. I don't know what the correlation is. Richie Schiffer Ducky Gate next date on Monday, December ninth at Stoughton. We got applause right there for that man. I hope that boy. I hope that they let Richie go on this one because uh Pi, you damn right, goodbye his and Bisel. But yeah, yeah, I really hope that Richie is able to extricate himself from this because it's so absurd, and I'm curious what a judge will say because to my knowledge, I don't know that anybody's been heard from ducky Gate yet, so I don't know if they're going to be able to close the loop on the Yeah. And if you guys see mods, if you see like somebody like Eisenberger, someone in there post some crap, just don't put them in time out. Just kick him out, you know, just they're gone forever. So you know, we don't we're not doing second chances here, so ah ken I am well, sir. My voice probably won't be well when I'm done with this because I don't have a co host to night. But yes, and we are glad that you're here. And but I know that I want to say that we've chatted on the comments section of YouTube on replay, but you can correct me if I'm wrong. I like spinning orbs uh uh oh oh. I want to hear about that man justice for Rick. Yeah, yeah, I mean, this is so absurd, it's beyond absurd. So it's gonna be very interesting to see. It's gonna be very interesting to see if the judge just laughs this off. I don't know how the judge is gonna take this because and the reason I bring that up is because at some point they're going to have to thank you, Grandma. I'm gonna read that in a second. At some point they're gonna have to show the duck, right, this is courtesy of Suzanne Cleveland. If you know, you know, tell me if that's coming through correctly there, if you know you know, And at some point they're gonna either have to show the duck or describe the duck. And you got to think that the judge is just gonna laugh. But you never know because there are a lot of corrupt people here and they may want to carry water for the da for meet ball Morrissey. Salt, salt, salt, and please pass the pepp up. Did I see her? I didn't see plays past the pepper if I missed her, But if you're here, hello, please passed the pepper. Okay, so, thank you so much. The arc of the Moral Universe is long, but it bends toward justice. Martin Luther King Junior, thank you so much. He's one of my heroes. I don't have a whole long list of heroes, but one of them would be like Neil Armstrong because of some of the things that happened to in Apollo eleven. And now I'm thinking to add Jim Lovell to that after seeing that recent Netflix documentary Martin Luther King is one of them. So I don't have too many heroes, but those are those are two of them. Please pass the pepper? Is there? Hello? Okay, Ken hathaway, DJ, would you kindly wish my in law is a happy anniversary. They've been sixty years Peter and Mary. My father in law is a former Royal green jacket. Oh wow, okay, hold on, let me get ready for this, all right? Two to uh let's see so these are these are? Okay? So this is Ken's wife's parents, Peter and Mary. This is DJ from the United States saying, one love, I've got a British salute for you. Let me close my finger there so don't look like a total idiot, and thank you very much. And happy anniversary for sixty years.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: Put these together for Peter and Mary in the United Kingdom. Happy anniversary, folks. I wish him many more. Um? What else forgot here? Uh? Please pass the pepper? President accounting for there we go? So what are you guys thinking about? Oh what Mark, Honeyham, I think you came in Mark, I think you came in a past episode, right, I think you we were in on a past episode. What year were you? And welcome? It's amazing to see another Dino. Uh oh my goodness. Look who just came in the studio. It's Harah. Oh boy, Hara's made her nightly appearance. I'm gonna move my energy drink so that she doesn't lay waste to it. But anyway, yeah, Mark, let me know when you graduated and let's see. Yeah. Well, I hope to see you guys, because I'll let you know when I'm coming back to Dean definitely in October, but presumably before that. Donna Edwards is here. What's up? Kids? You better be older than me? Donna? If you're saying kids, you better be older in fifty seven? Yeah, those are great heroes. I mean there's more. I just really would need to sit and think about it. But yeah, sixty years, right, sixty years another one? There we go, sixty wedding again. Anniversary to kens in laws. Can I get it? Amen? Hell yeah? Brother, Hell yeah brother, Thank you for coming in. Okay, So two thousand and four, Yeah, I look forward to meeting there, Mark, because I'll let you know when I'm coming back so we can all meet up. At campus, so we'll get We'll get LeAnn Bravo there, not Harrow, You're not going girlfriend. We'll get Boozy and SD and Terry and yeah, hopefully we can have just a meetup on campus and next time I'm there if I get to come there prior to homecoming, but definitely for homecoming. Let's see what else? Who got fifty nine? Oh? Okay, all right, so you got me by two years, Donna? All right, I'm a kid. I'll take it. That definitely is gonna be fun. We're gonna do the damn thing. And Leanne, I think I'm most you well, actually both Leanne and Mark. You guys are in Massachusetts. So if you want to come to January twelfth, to the tavern on the Square in Detum six thirty pm or eighteen thirty for you military folks, and just grab a table, you know, get yourself a table and we'll be there and hang out. So January twelfth, it's pretty soon, so come come hang out. All right, we got to get back to the trial otherwise Scott is going to put me in time out. I feel like Scott or Dennis is going to put me in time out. So or harah, because right now, Harrah's got my arm. There she is. There's a little hera okay, okay, so Leanne's going to be there, all right, yes, ma'am. All right, So let's get back to it. What do you guys think about the Russell thing? I don't I mean as yes, God is gonna put me in time out. But I mean, you know, when when when you when we think about it of this, there was already a what year on DTR Russell? And I don't know why Hank would ask that, and someone, as Melanie pointed out adroitly, some of the issues that that that were raised. If that door is opened, then that would also open the door for that expert that was on with Melanie, the canine uh the guy who was a canine police officer uh and and now is like an expert that works exclusively like with police dogs uh and is very familiar with all the you know, sort of behaviors of these dogs. So if if if you open that door, you know what, if you get a guy like that in there, I would find him very credible. Garrett Wing, thank you. I don't know what I would do with you guys, And you're encyclopedic knowledge there it is. Thank you. My wife's parents now sixty years her grandparents were sixty years. Wow, she's that is amazing. Wow, what a family? How much love? That is beautiful? All right, So here's the thing with this, Leanne. The thing about the standout is that with depending upon what time I arrived, going to pick up brit and if we can make it to the standout, because she's gonna land around eleven something. So with that, I don't know how late you guys stand out because obviously it gets dark at like three three thirty. So if I can get her from Boston and we can make it to Deadham, then we would have to come back to Boston where the hotel is. That was an over oversight on our part, and then we would have to come back to Deadham for dinner. But I'll you and I can have a phone call about this and figure it out, all right. Dennis Sweeney think a finger push selected a wrong function? I don't know, I explain, all right, Garrett Wing, thank you. It's insane. She was already deemed qualified. She didn't lose. Yeah, this is a mood point. I don't I hate to say that. And Melanie says this is BS. I hate to say that it's really stupid, because there may be a tactical. There may be a tactic that he's employing here that we just don't know what it is. You know, there may be a purpose behind what he's doing. Ill fated as it might be, there may be a purpose. Oh, somebody just gave ten pounds, so let me let me bring that up. This Christine Mitchell's back. Christine, you're also you're from Manchester. Thank you so, DJ it's a fishing expedition. They are desperate. Yeah, I no get Harrius tail my face. Most certainly, Christine, this is a first of all, thank you for ten pounds. No, I must say, certainly it's a fishing expedition. But you wonder if they're trying to do something else, if it's more draining Karen of money. You would think that that Hank would have said, raise, excuse me, Not Hank. Mike Morrissey would have said her meatballs we like to call him, would have said, please drain her of as much money as you possibly can, do whatever you can just to have her have to bring lawyers to court and spend money. I you know, you would hate to think that somebody's that disgusting. But these people are that disgusting. They're like people you would just like kick him out of your house. All right, let's get back to here. So this fishing expedition, Admiral Hyman Rickover was a genius. Yeah, interesting there. Admiral Hymand Rickover was the admiral who had Jimmy Carter. Former President Carter was in the nuke program, but that was when Admiral Rickover hands selected each person in a very young nuclear program, and a young naval officer named James Earl Carter Junior was one of the ones selected Scott of all. And you know, when you look at some of the just to come back to this real quick, in a quick digression, when you look at some of the negotiations that President Carter did and post his career after he was already many many years out of the White House and retired and did different negotiations as an emissary on behalf of the United States along with Colin Powell, if you remember in Haiti, he and Colin Powell pretty amazing guys. So people know, Bev does what she wants, and yeah, Bev is when I you know, Melanie used to talk about this all along and Sarah, you're gonna have to remind me. But Melanie used to repeat a phrase that BEV used to say all the time when there was a decision point, and she would say something like I alone get to decide or something like that. So let me know if I got that, Sherty's cherry, you are so on pointed, is there? Remind me what that was that she used to say. She used to imitate BEV saying I alone make the decision, or it's my decision. Something analogous therein I can't remember what it was. Came in hot with the dono. Yeah, thank you so much, Christine Mitchell. I really do appreciate it. You guys have been incredibly generous this month and I can't thank you enough for it. So we don't find some donations for that. Well, one thing I'm trying to do, though, I want to save up for, is to get a road caster. It's kind of like this little box. It's about the size of a lap thirteen inch laptop and from what Mike Mike tells me, from my friend Mike Crawford tells me, with these roadcasters, I can take phone calls, because that's how he's able to take calls. So I'm thinking about maybe saving up funds from the show, or a portion of the funds for the show, towards buying that piece of equipment so that we can take calls. Because obviously we would want to have you if you can't come on airon a round table, which obviously we're in a round table this weekend and we'll do another listener round table. We at least want you to be able to call in. And I've yet to be able to make it work with a software that I have that's supposed to make it work. He can't akay the cat Lady. Most times, I'm happy to live in Chicago. Maybe I could do that accent. Most times I'm happy to live in Chicago, but there are times that I wish I could move to Boston and hang out with everyone alas this ability doesn't give enough money to travel. Yeah, I love that is I mean, there are people that I would want to fly there for this, and you would be one of them, you know, you would be one of them that I would want to be able to do that for them. So I'm glad that we have an electronic medium so that you could come in here and join us, because before that, we didn't we didn't have that, you know, we didn't have, you know, technology like this to be able to get together with people from Afar. That's one of the amazing things about today. Although I don't wish that I went to high school now, I'm happy I went in the nineteen eighties. It's it's beautiful that we can get together through these electronic mediums. That was not a dog. That was harah my cat, The Hair of the Black, Little Black Panther best book, I'm in Rickover and one More, The never Ending Challenge of Engineering admrle HG. Rickover in his own words, Yeah that sounds like that sounds damn good. Another military genius.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Hello to Karma Dharma. What's up? Oh that must be a fellow Yogi. Hello Karma Dharma. I think we got another. Oh my god, you guys are okay. So, Chris, Shawnamandolin Win, thank you so much for the supersticker. Now I must stay. I really appreciate that. The cat Lady very grateful for the work you're doing. You always cheer me up and it's much needed. During the holidays, lots of anxiety around the case too. Thank you cat lady. Yeah, we're we're all feeling it. And that's kind of what the space is meant to be about, is that we can get together, uh and and just talk about what you guys want to talk about. And that's why I want to get the phone call so you can call in. I want to do the round table, So if you want to come on the round a round table, you're welcome of the next one we're doing. I'll book that and you can be on there, as can Shauna and oh my god, my new friend Shock and Jua Rap. Thank you, Sarah, it was such a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. Thank you for your time. Doctor Marie Russell is another boss lady, like the aforementioned Milanie Little, questioning her credibilities beyond insulting and in my opinion, goes to show how much he intimidates the commonwealth. Hank and Company need to sit all the way down. Oh thanks, she means you so, Sarah. You're so witty, and I think that is why Melanie demands you to be her mod, because you so incredibly witty and funny. So I'm looking forward to seeing you as well. So now we're going to see LeAnn there. We've invited Mark and whomever else is close by that wants to come to Debnham. We will see you there January twelfth, Tavern on the Square in debt Hum eighteen thirty for you military, six thirty for civilians. And please book a table or something or sit at the bar. We're all going to gather together. Just when I'm munching on my burger, I might be standing next to a table, or I'll bring my my burger to the bar and eat with you. I don't care. I just was only allowed to book two tables. That was my limb fact, as we like to say in the military. Okay, let's come back to the chat here right now. I'm on stad. Thank you so much for all these generous ten dollars and ten dollars in five. You guys are amazing, Thank you very much. Mark hunning Sham's saying, what's up Scott Againnis, Mark, you have a good mass cho st accent. Can you hit me with it? I'll allow it. No, No, there's another one, Jules, there's another one. Bev says she's the gay key. She most certainly is Mama Bug. All right, Uh, Sarah, you're gonna have to come in here with the big rescue. There was something from the during trial that Melanie used to make fun of BEV for saying that was something like, it's my decision to make something like that. Okay, here's Christine. They're just draining money out of Karen. Yeah that I mean, that's kind of what I think, but I could be wrong. I'm trying to guess at what the hell they're doing going to YouTube x keeps. But yes, we want you on YouTube. Christine. By the way, there are one hundred and thirty eight of you watching right now. If you would be kind enough to while I have two things, it would be really cool if you subscribed, because I'm trying. I'm at sixty six hundred. I'd like to get to seven thousand. That would be kind of dope. And if you could hit the like button. If you don't want to subscribe, that's perfectly fine. I love you whether you subscribe or not. Just because you're coming here and engaging with us, that's really all that matters. Happy Heart, Happy Heart, Happy Heart Star Star. Yeah yeah, that's Sherry die all right, Mama Bug. I love that name, and Shaun has got oh she's got some music there. I can't see the middle one because I don't have me glasses. I still oh, so we have music, hearts, heart emojis around them, smiley face again a star. Awesome, what a great space you got here? And there she is on YouTube with a different name, Nina Rasmussen. She's a star. She is a star. Ah, okay, so mark him not much. I'm on two channels at once here bouncing back and forth. Thank you very much, Scott for being part of it. You are a legend, my quoltah. And Amber says, we have to do calls at we have to do calls at Social Change Warriors too. I think that an awesome way to give the community another way. Yeah, tell me, tell me what you mean by that, Amber, If you could explain that out in terms of we have to do calls at Social change Warriors too. If you could explain that out so I can understand, I'd like to respond to that. So I'm going to start that one and we'll come back to it. I just don't understand exactly what that means. DJ I would give you. No, you don't need to give me any you don't need to give me anything. I'm blessed that you're here. It's late right now in the UK. Let me see, it's uh right now seventeen so yeah, it's five and so yet it's midnight forty two right there, I think in the UK. If I'm not mistaken, thank you. You're very very kind and generous. But you don't have to give anything. You're the whole silver dollar. Hell, yes, she is, uh now to engage with listener. Nice, to engage with listeners, gives the host DJ of Throat Break, Yes, thank you, and the cat lady yes, and I did I respond to this one. Thank you you very much. Yeah, we're we're trying to just have kind of a positive place to come and hang out. This is the Canton corrupt investigation. Yes, yes, absolutely, you know, I mean you know. We did the music episode where we had Free Karen readers on talking about their favorite bands, their favorite singers. If you guys want another episode like that where we talk about everyone, we have people on from our movement. You could be a fan, you could be a content creator whatever. It was mostly content creators except Suzanne was there. Suzanne Cleveland, and we talked about everyone's favorite singer band, all that kind of stuff. So if you guys want another episode like that to just kind of smile, you know, we can do that. I don't know who she's saying is a boss, but I'm gonna tell you all of you all are bosses because you ladies are leading this movement. I'm borrowing that from Dennis. But you guys are leaving this movement. You really are. Yes, yes, ma'am, I thank you, thank you, thank you. Julie. I agree with you, Hi, I love hope. You're well awesome and you have the coolest name, that Latin name, that legal term. Suisponte. We see you on Melanie's channel, and thank you Sue for coming in here. I dig it. You know we haven't seen Valhalla law. I wonder how she's doing. Yeah, So, Nina Rasmussen will be on the round table on Sunday. Sarah Shaqanhara will be there on Sunday. She will be on the round table. Doctor Jones will be there, and let's see, Britt will be there. Who am I missing? Oh? Miss Jessica and be our chat moderator will be there. So it's gonna be dope. It's gonna be very dope. Yes, I also hope we'll do it again soon. Thanks Sarah. And I believe Judge Canoni's intimidated by doctor Russell as well. That's a really interesting thought. You guys are smarter than I am. So who the hell am I to say? No, you're probably right. Yeah, Britt happened, so excited for her channel. It's gonna happen Sunday. Nurse Kim the Star, the legend is gonna be on there. She is the you know co I don't put it like her and Melanie are kind of like I think the best represent the best of us that we all aspire to be. Their misogyny has no bounds on Amber says, I love this chat. It is a good environment, man, that's what we're looking to create. I'm sure eight I'm there eighteen thirty. Ouh, that's right. I forgot you're gonna be there too, all right, I got it. My colleague just message me and is Britt back? No, she's back, and so yeah, these ladies are pretty much agreement. They believe that. So that's interesting. Would Sarah and and Sherry, would you like to expound upon I'm gonna I'm gonna answer that in a second. Scott, let me put this in here. Okay, twelve, let me put some in the chat for you guys. Okay, all right, that's for Scott. I would love to hear Sarah and Sherry expand expound upon why they believe. And I'm not I'm not challenging your theory, but I'd love to hear why you think that Judge bev is intimidated by her. It's very interesting. I'd love to hear it. So I spont to Iola and welcome in. Welcome in. That kind of sounds like the German is like vilcomen right, Oh, misogyny, Ramprin and Kenton really interesting? Are you from there? Amber? And it's okay if you're using a different name. All real men, Hi, Mike, how are you? Mike? Welcome? Thank you? So you might be a medical provider as well, So welcome being venidos or in Portuguese been Vinda's all real medical providers know what's up. John was a workable arrest, if you know you know, wow, Mike, So do you mean by that that John was saveable? Had they called nine one one? Do you believe that that he would have been saved and not you know, had any sort of long term effects other than obviously an you know, an obvious concussion. Give us your thoughts on that, please, And there Sean is saying hello to Amba and so Scott, I think you saw that that I put six thirty pm, twelve January, Dedham, Massachusetts, Tavern on the Square, Book a table, grab a seat at the BA, and we're gonna come hang out with you and Helle Michael. I'm sorry I'm so far behind you, guys. And hello, Sue a spunte and yeah, and it's it's it's awesome to have you here. I think you've I know you've been here a couple of times, but I just think your name is just so cool in here. Are you a legal person or did you just adopt that? But not, you know, as somebody's better or not better if they're a legal person. But it's always interesting to know. I'm I'm in shock and horror. You don't call it okay. Everybody wants to talk to Sarah Man. She's very witty and funny. A couple of a couple of mods. They're expert mods. Beg says I alone have power to the fuck. Thank you Ruby c oh my, I mean anybody would say that. I mean, are you a little bit narcissistic? Oh my god? And drunk with power bestowed upon you something like that. Yeah, it's yes. Thank you guys for making me laugh so hard. That checks. Thank you. Chicago accent wasn't bad. I think of Top Bears, and you'll be close Top Bears. I can talk like the Bears. There can't, lady, I know what I'm talking about. I like my sausages and the grill before the game and after the game and then have a couple of Bears to watch it down. You know what I'm talking about there. So anyway, let me know. It's not just. It's not just. I'll allow it. There's more mel You guys got to go back and check Melanie because Melanie Little had some fun with Judge bev On imitating something that she said enough. Oh my goodness, so many judges statements by the Yeah, for sure, like done. Oh okay, you got it written down in that, man. I hope. So, Scott, I'm gonna call you. I'm gonna call you this weekend. We gotta talk. Make sure everyone everything's straight. Yeah, last time I talked to Scott was like right after the dinner, right after the gala, and we had a great I mean we we had a good about an hour and forty five minute conversation. It definitely did damage to my workout, but I didn't care because I just got to talk to Scott, so that was all good. Thank you so much. Yeah, if you would like to subscribe, that would be amazing. And look, Julie thumbs up, you ungrateful past. You know what I told Sherry is you the mods are so much smarter than me, and I think that's the key is you gotta have well. In Melanie's case, difficult to do, but but yeah, the mods are so much smarter and wittier than I am, and it just makes my job a lot easier. Please everyone join us on Sunday with DJ. I say, everyone, please join us on Sunday with Christina uh and the rest of Christina and Miss Jessica and doctor Jones, Sarah, Shaquan Huara and Britt Happens. Will Britt Happens will be moderating with me, but who knows, maybe she'll even be a panelist. She alone, Britt alone, can decide. DJ. Judge BEV would say no, I'll let him have it. Yeah, that's true. But that wasn't it though, I promise you. And now we're gonna have to go into like the the deep files of Melanie Little back in June and July. No, no June, because the trial is over July first, So we're gonna have to go back into the annals of Melanie Little's lives in June and it will be there, so that that could be my homework assignment. We do love y'ell and more of people just saying hello to one another, which is great. Hello Amber kr from the legendary Scott McGinnis. So esponte. How many days are we waiting for the SJC? So let's talk about this one. If anybody knows, I see what you. I see what you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Amber, give me a second to get to that, because we can promo that. Give me a second to get to that. I dig it. Okay, okay. So the s JC is this, uh the next round of motions? Uh, so clue me in on what that's that? Because I get so many confused because there's so many emotions. Clue me in. And since Scott is here, I know he's tracking this hard. What are the next what is going to be the next proceeding regarding Karen Reid's case? And because we got it, you know, between Karen Reid and and Turtle Boy, what is going to be happening at that at the s JC. That's what what Sue Sue Sponte is asking. Okay, Amber KR, social Change Warriors is another YouTube channel with me and Kat. Wow, that is really cool. Uh? First of all, which cat are we looking at here? Do? I? Is she in the chat? Second of all, would you please put the link for your YouTube here? And if you can send it to me, I will put it in the show notes of the podcast and I will come and watch you. In fact, maybe I can while you're here. I'm gonna subscribe, So give me a give me a hot second if you would, so I can Social Change Warriors. Okay, I'm gonna search it. But this is the kind of stuff we got to do for our friends on here so that we can engage Social Change Warriors. There we go. Okay, Oh, I'm already subscribed. It is at social Change Warriors on YouTube. Yes, I'm subscribed already. There we go, so I can go ahead and put this in the chat. There we go. Okay, Okay, so there is a social Change Warriors and yeah, I would love to engage with you at some point that would be dope. Yeah, I don't I don't know if we've spoken or not, but yeah, let's connect on Twitter and let's uh, let's engage. Okay, we turn off YouTube and Twitter. Okay, so there you go, and I can I can put you in the show notes as well. Okay, So here we are, uh, Sunday, Summer eighth, seven pm. Joined Britt Happens, DJ Welcoming, Christina Rasmussen, Sarah, Shock and Horror. I still feel like I'm not saying that right, Miss Jessica and b Doctor Jones. Hello, doctor Jones, Welcome in the Karen Reid Listener Roundtable. The inaugural Okay, anyone remember the date that the appeal was before the s JC. Oh my god, please if you can help them with that.
Speaker 4: Missy in Mizzy like then, Lizzy, welcome, Mizzy.
Speaker 1: How are you, ma'am? I just saw that micro Dots did a incredible weirding I mean, freaky Sandra Birchmore video. Wow, that guy is so talented. I missed him at the Halloween party. Sadly, but I definitely want to meet Richie and more more love for Sandra Birchmore. Let us know, Missy, if you've got any news in the case, please let us know. I'm probably way behind you guys. Okay, Nina says s JC goes on vacation here on Friday. We'll be back to when you hope you get a decision this week, looking Nina all over it like gravy on rice. Everybody got love for Missy and the Hiszzy one two, three into the foe as unlike Snoop Dogg and doctor Dre And thank you Anina for helping out Suisponte. Ummm, yes, we got that one in okay, and there's the link for the round table on the eighth that will be Sunday seven pm. And more love for Missy and the Hiszy, the Warrior for Sandra Bertsmore warrior carrying out sword. Don't get in this woman's way because she will cut you down like Utred of Bebenberg cut you down. The women in this movement have the biggest co hoon. You are not kidding. We alluded to that earlier, and so I think it's worth men again. You women are leading this movement. All these movements, we the men are following you. Now. Granted we have a figurehead in Turtle Boy. You know who started all this Turtle Boy started, you know, for essentially he brought it to everyone's attention. So but beyond him, you women are leading this movement. And as I said, you know kind of picture. I mean, I don't have like this major ego or anything anyway, but even in you know, these times when I'm sitting there and engaging in combat sports every week in jiu jitsu, and I would became I was a brand new young yoga teacher. And you show up at the yoga studio and there's a bunch of strong, powerful women there who believe deeply in the healing of the heart, healing of the body, healing of the mind aspect of yoga. And you figure out very quickly as a man that you you better get in line behind these ladies and follow because we are not leading in yoga in the United States, folks. Maybe in India. It's in India, it's probably different. Based on what I know. In India, there are a lot of the yogis are men. But in the United States, women are leading yoga, and so I learned very quickly. You know, not that I would have been opposed to it anyway. I'm not that kind of a dude that had You know, it's going to come in with all this, you know, tough guy masculine energy into a yoga studio or you're kind of missing the point. But women are leading it, and so is it is the same here in this movement. So yes, oh that's gonna happen, Nina, That's that's a done deal. So I am way behind you, guys, so I'm gonna have to try to catch up. Do you think a decision will be made in reference to the murder charge? Okay, so that one. Oh, now I know what you're talking about, Suisponte. Now I know you were talking about the motion of whether count one and count three we're going to be dismissed and that we were gonna be going with count two of manslaughter. That's what you were talking about. Please respond if I've gotten that wrong. Now, I'm sorry. We're gonna have to stitch back because I'm so far behind you, guys. Because your dialogue is very dynamic, I feel bev is intimidate In this from Sarah Shaquan Huara I feel like BEV is intimidated by anyone who knows the truth and refuses to bow down to Massachusetts. Credit to Scott m for that term. And doctor Russell's credentials speak for themselves. Okay, so that's interesting. So you like, that's really interesting. I think the context that you're coming from, And Sherry, feel free to chime in on this if your perspective alters or is exactly the same as Sarah. But I think what you're saying is is that like Alan Jackson, that's is that the analogy you're using, like like Alan Jackson should come in there and bow to the Court of Massachusetts, the supreme judicial body on planet Earth. I think that's what you're saying there. Sherah, tell me if that's right. And Amber says, Joka had a chance even at six in the morning, Well, you guys would know. I mean, Amber, are you a medical professional, let me know, because you might know something. Let's see, there's a better dance off at this they're better reading. If there's gonna be a dance off, then I would say it's gonna have to be sd and boozy, unless we have any more dance majors there. But I seen I've not seen Boozy, but I saw SD dance at the Halloween party, and the girl can dance and she's got boundless, She's not running out of energy anytime soon. So I mean, I dance pretty well, but I don't know if, especially without alcohol, because I don't think I'll be drinking because I'm gonna drive. I don't know if I'm going to have the guts to go and dance in front of this crew sober. But thank you for posing that great job with Richie from micro Dots. Can't wait to see the full as can I. Yeah, I think it's what five minutes fifty six seconds. Ken Hathaway from Nottingham says the brain specialist virtually said that he was brain dead. Wouldn't have come back from that sadly. So that's interesting, Ken. And the only question that I would have in addition to that is did that happen, you know, if he were tended to immediately right after the injury, and and that did the laying out in the snow for six hours or five and a half hours matter or was it just what would it have just happened after that initial blow? So it's really interesting. Sweet Sarah. Yeah, no, she want. That means that she wants to connect with you and you you guys, any of you guys don't want to connect on X or Twitter as we love to call it. You can voice message people on the Twitter app and you can call them. So if you're somebody that is skittish about sharing your phone number, but you're following one another on X, that's what you need to be able to do. You must follow one another. You can voice message and you can make a call right through the Twitter app without sharing your phone number. So that should be noted. Mixed girl in a wikedom mixed up world. Thank you, Missy for all you've done and continue to do for Sandra. And that was for Missy. That was for Missy. Okay. So here's what Mike El is saying. What I mean by John being a workable arrest at six am, if he was struck by a vehicle twelve thirty incapacitated, he would have been dead and frozen by six am. Therefore, the fact there was no rigor interesting. So I think what Mike El is saying there, and Mike please correct me if I'm incorrect that had he been struck at twelve thirty, there would have been rigor by the time six am rolled round, and therefore that is indicative that it was a different type of injury. So if you'd like to expound upon that even further, I think the audience and I would like to hear what you have to say. And Suis Sponte says, I am not a lawyer, but I love being a law tuber. Suis Sponte Latin of his or her own on accord. Right, Yeah, thank you, that's what they what they attributed to bev right. She dismissed the case, Sue Sponte. Oh, and someone said, I sound like I'm from Illinois. Awesome, so means I got something. I'm gonna try to catch up to you guys, because I'm way behind of his jar upper extremities on ems arrival means it's literally not possible. He was like, oh wow, thank you so much, mike l. Let me let me give you an amen. Sir, thank you so much for adding to this, because you know, when you don't have like a nurse Kim on the show, and you you know, you don't you need people that are professionals in these in these uh sort of professions to educate us because we're laypersons. We don't know, you know, Like I said, I'm a I'm going to apply for my Twitter law degree from Melanie Little and see if she'll if she'll can, I'll have, you know, say Twitter law degree. Hopefully she'll confer that upon me maybe for Christmas. Who knows. Scott says, If mass SCC doesn't hand over decision by the end of tomorrow, well s JC goes on their winter holiday break, not back in session till after the new year. Wow. And so I'd say the chances are pretty slim, right Scott. Yes, Yes, Lourie Blue Mike says, Flammatty the lead Flammatty, the lead medic, testified his jaw and upper extremities were able to be moved. Yes, So I see what you're saying. You know what, this is what's really interesting. And this show keeps getting better as we go further into this discussion that we're having tonight. We're now an hour and seven minutes in, and it gets better because people like you are adding things that we didn't know or didn't think of. And that is why chats like this are necess because now we have one hundred and fifty five people watching, and everybody just learns something or you know, some of you may have known it, but there may be upwards of seventy five percent of us here, including myself, that did not know that. So thank you Mike Elle for adding that. And I'm so happy that you've come to Calling All Beings to give us some perspective and education here. Thank you. S Jac's also erriging corruption, Well, I hope you're wrong about that one, but you might be right. Okay, this is the link for Sunday, but if you go on Calling All Beings YouTube, you can click the notification and it'll let you know and remind you that it's going to be on. So if you're not watching on YouTube right now, and if you are, you can you can see that it's it's upcoming. Yeah, I hope that as well as shry that really disappointed me. Again, this woman was a Boston police officer for five years before she went to medical school and basically was like, okay, I've was in charge of everything at one point, no matter what it was, goodness gracious. So this is interesting here, Sarah Schockenharer, and you definitely intimidated, but she loved the Crash Dad. Maybe she did and there was some other people thought that there was another prosecution witness or somebody that she was swooning over a little excited by there. Okay, Like I said, I've never done a lot of solo lives. Maybe back in the MMA days I did them and there. Now the reason they're enjoyable now is because you guys. Otherwise I wouldn't you know, I wouldn't necessarily do it. See is hearing the appeal for whether there's double chip? Right? I'm up with you now. I'm my brain just wasn't there. Yes, Yes, sir, I'm gonna try to catch up to you guys because I'm way Oh. Amber's recovering from a knee knee cat recovering from knee surgery. Yes, I will thank you, Thank you, Amber, and I will put your YouTube in the show notes for this show because you're cool. Uh and I am more than happy. I would be honored to come and hang out with you. You would be the first free care and read content creator to have me on. So you did be the first one, uh issues little Yeah, that's funny. I didn't I didn't know it was the Crash Daddies but that's cool. Maybe she wants to date one of the crash daddies. If this is accept the appople would be to command BEV to pull the jury and counts one and three. I believe. Yeah, No, you're right, you're right, you're right. They can't summarily dismiss those counts. They would ask BEV to pull the jury and to be honest with you, I don't know how you guys feel about this. I don't know that. I don't know that necessarily mean you see how our country is split fifty to fifty. I don't know that everybody would come in there and you could see Mcalberts getting to one of them. I think Turtleboy alluded to that that the Mcalberts know who some of these jurors are and could threaten them. And I am not sure that you would get into unanimous even if she pulls the jury, even if they originally were unanimous on counts one and three, a quitting on counts one and three, I don't know that you could get that now, because I think they could have fear they could got into and and as Turtle Boys said, you had Chris Albert, you had Brian Albert. They know who. They probably know who most of these jurors are by now. So let's say hi to Casey. Welcome, Welcome, Casey. I don't know if you've been to calling all beings before, but welcome being venetos bevinda welcoming and yes, that would be great. I would love to come and chat with you. I would be honored. I'm always honored to go on anybody's show. So and just lots of love for Mizzy and the Hiszy. Everybody loves the Missy because it ain't nobody liked the Missy. See that, Missy. You're a legend, You're a sta, your star mate, you are, You're toet well star is it you are? That's Ken Hathaway from England saying hello to you, Missy. He's from no Ingham, not Ingham. I don't know if I could do Nottingham, Maxon. I'm gonna need to learn that one. Sheridy says, Easie to see the back parking lot, grass weeds growing through the cracks, overgrown vegetation. I don't know which back back pack and lot and that might be. I gotta go and watch the whole video because I haven't seen the whole video. I was really freaked out by the beginning, really freaked out. Yeah, and I gotta I gotta get knee surgery too, Amber, so after the holiday. Actually, you guys are gonna laugh. I didn't want to even try to get knee surgery before I came to New York and Massachusetts to see you guys, and therefore and so missing the hissy. Come and have dinner with us in debt Hum if you can, January twelfth, six Tavern on the Square in Dedam so or I shouldn't say come at dinner with us, that's wrong, Missy. Have a meal of food with us so I can meet you and everybody else wants to meet you. So yeah, I'm gonna have knee surgery too. It is no joke, but it's gone come a long way from years ago. So you know you and I will will take our rehab seriously when that time comes. Micro Dots is amazing. Uh, Missy, tell micro Dots that I want to meet him and talk to him and interview him so bad. Talk to Richie for me. Hook me up. Girlfriend. Yeah, I didn't see what you guys are talking about. I'm gonna have to see the whole thing, and un I'm just gonna have to let me know what that means, what that's all about, because I'm probably way far behind you guys. Yes, Richie is great, Missy, Richie's great, but you are the head of much need in this movement. All your blood, sweat and tears literally literal tears, plus all the hard work needs to be shown to the world. Sandra will get justice thanks to you. Ain't no bad a doubt at homie. Yeah, oh man, I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to watch this whole thing because now I feel like I'm way behind. So Sarah shock and Juaas says, I basically mean she's timid by any who's willing to stand up for the truth, no matter what small answer to a large question. Yeah no, But I also think your point earlier Sarah was salient because she has this thing like Massachusetts is the center of the And I'm not bagging on your state, guys, because I went to school there. I love Masssachusetts. The best year of my entire life was there. I've never had a year like that. I don't think even when I was flying in the Air Force. I mean that that should tell you something, so I have extra. When I see Franklin, I want to move there, Like that's that's what I think. When I drive through Franklin, I'm like, I want to move into one of these houses and just live here and work at the school, and literally, if I couldn't make the money there that I'm making now, I would do that. That that's how strongly I feel about Massachusetts. But Bev acts like you should bow at the foot of Massachusetts if you're Alan Jackson, or probably how she's going to treat Bob Alessi. So anyway, I'm I worked for medical insurance. But the EMTs testified that they estimated there was a ten percent chance John O'Keeffe could be saved. All right, So that was my really bad attempt. I hope Christine's not here. That was my bad attempt at scucer because we had a Scouser in here last week. Maybe I should do that. Try Scottish for that. Let me see, let me see. I don't do that Scottish. Oh man, the Scottish. It's so hard to get it started. Once I get it started, because I was practicing Scottish for you guys listening to a motorcycle podcast, and there's there's a Scottish and an Irish host of that podcast for motorcycle racing, one dancing show, others love and respect. If they can't follow the beat, I can follow the beat. Girlfriend. It's just a matter of you know, thank you for all love. Kettle. Definitely you know you're thinking of her. I'm missing the HSI says Nina. Just sadness, but I felt something in another location. You will see where and my reaction. I don't want to give it away. So we all got to watch that video that Richie did and watch I need to watch it in totality and see what happens with Missy the superstaff, and let's see if we can judge where she was emotionally affected. I can't wait to see this, Missy. I'm probably gonna call you after I see it, and I haven't talked to you in a while anyway, So thanks to Amber, I do think of you both. I'm not on any other social media to leave private messages. Yeah, that kind of I understand that, Shauna, But I can say this to you, Shauna. Twitter can be Twitter can be what you want it to be if you want it to be a positive place where you connect with people. It can and is that if you want to click on and engage with negativity trolls, political bullshit that's on there, you can also do that. I have a good experience on Twitter because if somebody pisses me off and there those situations are rare, I mute them. I don't even block. And so you might say to me, DJ, why don't you block? Somebody type that in the chat. The reason I don't block, and in some cases I have, generally speaking, the reason I don't is because you have seen content creators and Twitter peeps that when someone blocks them, they will screenshot that block message, go oh look this person blocked me. They can't take a dialogue with me. But if I mute them, I don't see any of their tweets and I don't care what they say. So if I mute them, even if they're tweeting at me, I don't know it and I don't care, and they'll just go away. But if I block them, they can celebrate that with a screenshot, So there you go. No, it's kind, it's all deserving, Missy. That's why that's the reason why would love to chat with you. Amba my styles, so I want to that's kind of like my beatles one. Amen. Although I didn't think I paused the stream turning your prayer, No, I didn't. I just there are things people have said, things on to me, here, to me Sarah, or I'll feel like a certain emotion like I wanted to pass on some respect and love and thank you to Missy for what she's done. And so that's the way I do it. It's kind of weird, but that's what I do. Yeah. Yeah, I've always felt that since the first time I ever saw Missy on there. You're right. Sadly, both medical experts in the elaborator, I couldn't be saved after the initial Attech they got medical help. Yeah. I mean, there's a lot of conjecture, but I would take what any of these medical people say more than what I say. I'm gonna man, I am so far behind you, guys. There's a saying we have in the Air Force when there's things happening in the airplane, when you're doing a mission or a tactical mission, and you're behind the airplane and things are happening and you're not on point, ready to engage in the next phase. Of whatever we're doing, and they'll say, man, you're behind the airplane. You're way behind. You need to be way out in front of the airplane, not behind. Seanna says, I'm so glad we had this time together. Remember DJ who's saying that dejail, I'm so glad we had this time. I don't I don't know that jingle, but I would like to know. Now forgive me. That is also what I think, Cap and brother Sadly, I'm gonna scroll down because I'm so far behind you guys that I will never get caught up with you. Okay, yeah, thank you. This show is not about me though. Oh Carol Burnette, oh wow, what a legend Carol Burnette is. And pirate land pirate. Oh so this is Adam, Hi, Adam, how are you welcome? And let's see right to such a brutal thing to appeal to me. But that's a good thought. Can be what you wanted to be. Thoughts create things, choose the good ones. Yes, yeah, I think you're talking about Twitter right there. Yeah, yeah, that's correct. I fight my battles on X. I don't block or anything because everyone is the title to their opinion. But have you come disrespect people. Yeah, yeah, Nina's tough. Man. I would not want to mess with this girl. She does a badass woman, But yeah, I don't get in too many battles on there. If people are just really stupid, I just ignore them and that if you haven't heard this, and not that you all need to follow what I'm doing, but it's been very effective in dealing with trolls, and that is is that I ignore them and if they tweet it me and mute them, and they tweet again, and they tweet again, and they tweet again, and I don't answer them. And a lot of my colleagues, these people whom I do love and respect because we all can have a difference of opinion. When you answer them, you automatically you don't think you're doing this, but you're adding importance to what they've said. But if I don't answer them, they wonder if I care what they think, because they're like, man, he must not care what I think because he's not answering me. And they can tweet at me five more times and I don't answer, and they go, well, I guess he doesn't care what I think and I'm not getting to him. So I've the goal that they had in mind to get to me. That goal was foiled, it failed. Whereas if I answer them, they know they got to me. You might say, well, I had to come back. And I answered them, and I told them many. I said, it doesn't matter what you say. They know when you answer these trolls back, they know you care what they said with me. I don't answer him back, and they go, damn it. DJ won't answer me. He must not think my words are important. You're right, I don't don't think your words are important. Whether it's Kate or one of these other schmucks or Kevin or whomever. I don't there don't mean anything to me. If they start tweeting at me. They could both start tweeting at me tomorrow, like and make fifteen tweets at me tomorrow, and I wouldn't answer any of them, and they could just keep doing it and doing it and doing it, and I'll let their fingers get arthritis. But I'm not gonna answer them back. So take that for what it's worth. It works very well for me when we were dealing with trolls. And here is Brit from Aldi Brit if you would please can you get me a carton of oat milk, and if they have the Fetichini Alfredo the instant, if you could grab me one of those. Please. The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
Speaker 3: Wow wow, Wow, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. That's great. Oh my god, Amber, I can't wait to come on with you. And you want me tell you why? Not only because you invited me, but second because you're clearly a lot smarter than I am. So there you go. Oh I wish Witty need arrest. So he thinks, oh yeah, man, she's a badass girl. Man, that's all I got to say. Thank Yeah. That's how we do it, Grandma Bell, that is how we do it. I don't let them. They're not in here. Oh, Ernie Birdie's here. I haven't seen Ernie Birdie in a minute. In life, you see special people. They admit a light of bravery and fortitude. Yeah yeah, I've ascribed that to Turtle Turtle Boy a lot of times. Because of his bravery and dealing with It's got eighteen indictments against him. Ernie Birdie, welcome, hello, and welcome back. I don't know how long it's been since I've seen you. But welcome back. It's a pleasure to have you in here. So awesome, awesome, awesome. You guys are all kinds of awesome. And yeah, Brett happens. That is in the Aldie run. That's gonna happen tonight. Britt, please uh the oat milk. Yeah, let's see the uh, the Federcini Alfredo instant version and maybe some Tilapia balaise, if you please. Melanie, I don't know if I'm full EmPATH, but I'm super into my tuition. Yeah. I think I have some empathic abilities too, but probably not what like what is what Missy has? Because Missy's a damn legend Holmes, Yeah, thank you, Ken, she is a legend. M all right. I think it's about oh so yeah to chrryd. Sherry does a all right. I think it's about time too, that's what's upper. Thank you, curious Windy. That's what I always say, Windy. All right, I think it's about time to shut it down. So any final thoughts from uh chat before we close it out for tonight and I go make a let's see Garden of life power greens, banana and peanut butter shake. Hey, brother man, all right, so if this is Adam, Adam, are you in Australia? Yeah, so uh yeah, let's connect on Adam, let me know how to connect with you. Is it going to be on Twitter DM? And just let me know what you want to do. I know if I believe you want to talk to UFOs and it would be an honor and a pleasure to speak with you. So let me shoot who connected us? I think we're connected on signal, So all right, I will signal you Adam. Let me know if you would signal me. What's a good time to talk to you? Oh you're an organ? Okay, great, Okay, well we're on signal, so I'll signal you and and let's talk. Thank you for wanting to connect with me, Adam. No, I must stay and now that my throat is about toast, And thank you everybody for coming in tonight. And and finally we got into some really good dialogue Mike l and company about what's going going on with the medical aspect and how rigor would have set in and wow, it's it's it's really awesome, man, what a what an amazing chat you are So thank you Missy for coming in. Having a superstar in here never hurts because it makes everybody kind of go, wow, Missy's here, you know, and you, you know, deserve that title. And really, truth be told, every one of you, every one of you is a star, you know for me, which is why we're doing this dinner the way we're doing it, that every everybody's a star because everybody is pitching in and we're all feeding off each other. Because if you didn't have anyone to if you didn't have anyone to chat with about this, then you wouldn't be able to do what it is that you're doing. And and you need people to collab with, and so we're all collabing together on this. So so thank you so much to all of you for coming in tonight and making an amazing night for us. And please, uh if you put in the comments things that you want to cover, if you you know, on these sort of midweek solo episodes, Oh yeah, Adam, Adam, everybody raves about Adam, So we gotta I gotta connect with a brother. I'm gonna send you, Adam. I'll send you a message after this. My my voice is about toast right now, as you can tell, but but I'm gonna send you a message so that we can we can connect. But yeah, just let me know what you want to hear on these what you want to hear on these chats uh and we'll keep going with it. And it's just a pleasure to interact with with all of you. You would think MSP and other leo's in the area would clean up their acts. Knowing the world, you know that. That's one of the fascinating things that you just brought up there, seized the day, and that is that. Yeah, she is at Miss Jessica nb on X at Miss Jessica November Bravo on X. Yeah. That's the interesting thing is they feel that they're impervious, they feel that nothing can touch them, and they feel that they can just continue. They feel that they can just continue doing what they're doing and nobody will nobody will attack them for it and they won't be held to account. And that's why it's imperative that the FED step in because that will send a message. That's the only thing that will send a message to the brother officers that this won't fly is that Hi, Janine camp On, thank you. The only way that that will resonate with them that this shit isn't going to fly. Pardon my language. Is it's by them arresting somebody and making an example of a myriad of people here. Thank you, Adam, because you also brought positive vibes here and we're going to connect and we're going to get together and hang out and talk about whatever you want to talk about. Okay, thank you very very much, Adam. Thank you all right, everybody, thank you so much. On behalf of the calling All Beings mods this is we're talking about Jules, Sherry, Dee, Kelly, Real Irish, Miss Jessica, and Beazy. We're gonna have Nathan on the co creator of Cabin a couple of weeks with Grace from dream feed Media. That's gonna be twenty one December. We have the Listener round Table this week. We have the Sexiest Man from Canton, Massachusetts, John Como. Next weekend so and then the weekend after that, you guys are gonna meet get to meet Nathan. And I want to tell you this before before you guys sign off, I want to tell you this, Hi Orland Dog through seventeen. We got that beautiful dog, speaking of which I'm going to Orlando next week for work. So I'm gonna be I'm gonna be there. I want to tell you guys this. Yes, I've had John on before Adam he was dope man. Nathan if you have, you've never Most of you are outside of Julie, don't know who Nathan is. Nathan is so dope. He is one of the most brilliant, thoughtful, unique individuals I've ever met in my life. So Grace from dream feed Media is going to be on as our guest, and Nathan will be called hosting, and you don't want to miss irrespective of how amazing Grace is, because that's why we invited Grace on, because she's amazing. Nathan is amazing. I am not amazing. There's nothing amazing about me. I'm just a chucklehead that comes on here a talking head. Nathan is amazing. So you really are gonna want to hear that episode, and as well you should. He is Nathan is. I'm gonna put it here at Nathan is at a wave soul on x his He is an amazing thinker and orator, many times greater orator and thinker and intellect than I am. Sideby girl, welcome back. It's so nice to see you. Guys are so awesome. Man, Clerk, Jim, what's up, Clerk? She is amazing. I've I've shared a couple of emails with Grace. She's just she just blows you away. Man. I mean, I just love it. I just love it. It's it's wonderful. So thank you everybody. I'm sorry you're here so late, Sideba, but we will catch you guys. Oh, so next week I'll be in Orlando. I don't know if I can do a Rocker Chick. Thank you. I don't know if you've been in here before, but welcome Rocker Chick's nice to meet you. I know, I know Janine Kompa has been here. Thank you for being here, and thank you. It's very very kind of you to say that I'm gonna be in Orlando next week for work. I will endeavor to bring my computer and meet up with you. So I think that's what I'll do, is one of those nights in Orlando, I will endeavor to bring the computer to the hotel and do an episode and maybe we can get on for just chat about whatever the hell's going on here for like forty five minutes or an hour if you guys want, maybe there'll be something for us to talk about, or we'll just kick around whatever's there. So on behalf of all the mods on, behalf of Nathan and the other members of Calling All Beings, and all of you in Free Karen read Nation that make this worth doing. Thank you so much, Jim. I I'm really just a I'm really just a chuckle it, you know, I'm really just you know, I thank you. You know, I'm just honored that people coming on here and talking with me. So peace out, one love, We'll see you down the road. We'll see you Sunday, as Jessica said, and we'll always wonder what's up around the Bend.