Speaker 1: We have gone live. Happy Easter everybody.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: April twentieth, twenty twenty five. Happy birthday mom, and Yeahed Hitler Hitler, Yeah, yeah that too, Okay, my dad said happy uster back. I just find it, okay. So we're gonna do this. I think we're gonna get across the finish line here in the British Eda and move on to expanding upon that with the implications are a little bit more on Elie Widell who he was, and getting into makers of civilization and racing history eventually, and that will bring us to other aspects including the corruption, sadly of the Goths as they were mingling with the parasite, these Edenites. Over time, the way the worm and the brain of this dark magic and what do you want to call it superstition started creeping into the religion and the religions. Excuse me, I got my tea again today. Two English breakfasts, That's all I had, but I usually used three in the cup here, so I put a organic black tea from lifting in there as well. Should be relatively the same. And instead of using this spicy honey, I did monk fruit today. Monk fruit. You can't find monk fruit without erythrotol, which is sugar alcohol. It kind of ruins or defeats the whole purpose. But that's that's all they do things. Oh and by the way, if you're eating moreton salt and you're thinking that you're going keyto whatever, there's dextros added to that. So check your ingredients. Now, let's see around the block here, who's got what and what's got who? There got some people over here on the fabulous and wonderful fabulous is such it just makes you feel gross to say that word Rumble, all right, you know that same rumble that decided to stop paying me for the Roman Studio things. So there's a little bit of a more clumsy behavior I have to go through with streaming yard. But we're gonna get the ten ADP instead of seven to twenty from it, so you know it would be something that Rumble Premium should offer at some point. Kicking up the quality. Let's go over to the new and improved FDJ Media with a cool looking why do I say at seven it's eight yeah, jerks with a new layout, like a different color scheme. So it's kind of cool, and I am the one I am the one. I'm the one, the only one for me. Apparently, let's see if there's a reason for that. Oh, the toggles are toggling the way they say they're toggling.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: When we'll have to see prove it wrong. Prove it wrong by piling on in here, and I can see that there's more than one, then I know it's not set to some kind of private or something like that. And also we're on the original channel of Ballbusters, which at one point was over a thousand subscribe subscribers. But you know, after four years people, you know, so we're at eight fifty nine now. And I put the link for the channel in the description. If you're on Rumble, if you're on any of the other platforms, you know, as much as you want to, like pretend that you're protesting something and doing changing the ruld and saving, just subscribe to the goddamn channel on YouTube. You know you're doing more good than you are doing bad. I you know you're not. You're not facilitating the end of the world by looking at good content on YouTube. Use the platform for good instead of evil, instead of watching mindless nonsense YouTube family channel crap that has twenty four million views an episode and makes hundreds of thousands of dollars per per video, just to poison and ruin your child's minds, you know, don't do that one, all right, So I have all the chats open now and we will get going here. I know it is easter, as I said, Happy Easter, and without the telegram thing, I really don't have a place to post all places saying I'm on something except oh I didn't even finish doing it on al right, well that might have some do it. I forgot to finish what I was doing over on Patreon, so let's do that all right now the notification has gone out totally forgot to do that.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: I have a few really fun videos here. I was kind of hoping some more people pile in before I started it. But we can work with it. I find the right ones here, you know. Of course it's going to do that be all different places. Maybe I have to do it this way, hold on going into the videos instead of like read for my computer instead of trying to find it on my absex. I don't think I think something screwing went down there. Le scip me a moment. Oh yeah, that reminds me I have to I had an old video of I want to be a member for the Patreon thing with the old Betty Boop cartoon, but it had my old information on it for my old Patreon that they destroyed. So you're kind of make a new one with the new link. So this is funny in honor of Hey, what's up, John? I'm Daniel, though you are you just saying hold to a josh On here? My name is Dan, doctor Eviel's or Eveils, if you will. So this is nineteen eighty six, old man, and I just find this this little routine that they did is kind of funny, mostly the last part of it. Let's see, there's a moral to the story. We'll talk about a moment.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Raspberry tart mark, Oh no, thank you.
Speaker 5: I really couldn't need another bite.
Speaker 6: Oh my life, I've only been able to think about one thing, White women and.
Speaker 1: Men, dingle lass.
Speaker 7: I'm going to have one's.
Speaker 1: Funny but irritating at the same time.
Speaker 8: Bundy Dunbar, how many times have I asked you not to watch that thing at the dinner table?
Speaker 1: Yes, totally appropriate to stick your tongue out like a like a weirdo in front of a child, absolutely in your purple get.
Speaker 9: Up, yeah, twitch twitch basically Harvard Law School on scholarship.
Speaker 10: Yes, you did go get my hair, oino my hypodermic needle.
Speaker 6: Bitch, here's some more watermelon while you're at it.
Speaker 11: Yes, dear white bad ass l what are you looking at?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay? Hm hmm.
Speaker 1: So what is the moral of the story That it's okay to be black as long as you just pretending to be that's the more of the movie. Oh and also if you're doing that so that you can get a scholarship and level the playing field, because they only were giving the scholarship out to a certain ethnicity for Harvard, so you had to play the part. That's pretty much the whole moral of the movie. There, it's called it's a grill of tactics, right, funny gorilla tactics. Get get it hot? Anyway, that was my off car humor for the day. No, well, fuck it. Whenever you're offended by it, and whenever. Now there's one more, then we'll get into more serious stuff. Give me a second to find it again, because everything was all set up one way and then you know, I got thor doing the mc hammer thing because it's hammer time, right. These are all free programmed into my Ruple studio so that I'll have to just click a button makes it so much easier.
Speaker 2: So much.
Speaker 1: Maybe it did never make it here. I scan over things that I'm looking right out all the time and not even notice that they're there though, So you know, I gotta colorize Betty Boop. This six minute long cartoon. We're not gonna watch it, but it's called Bembo's Initiation from nineteen thirty one, and it's a it's a William randolph Hurst video or a cartoon. I guess it's like I guess he was in competition with with Disney, and of course they smear him, right William randolf Hurst. It almost makes you wonder, if you know how everything else is inverted, and we know how Disney is, we might want to revisit if we care. You know, I'm all about clearing people's names. I think there's a there's a moral thing going on there. This one's kind of funny. I'm kind of breaking it off at the kind of like in the middle of it. But this one's called if Anakin Is. It was a genius. It's called Anakin is a genius, but they dub it over an Ai, so it just it's just kind of funny. We don't want just kind of though, we want funny funny. We're gonna do it at all.
Speaker 12: Dude, get to the point, sucker.
Speaker 1: Yes, I really need a smoke break.
Speaker 13: Dude, shut up and let Anakin talk.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, who do you think you are? Master dickhead?
Speaker 14: What did you just call me?
Speaker 11: Master?
Speaker 13: Midlife crisis?
Speaker 12: Stop wasting time and finish your story, nerd Well, all my strategic initiatives and accumulated knowledge have led to a final pivotal dialogue with the Chancellor.
Speaker 15: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Sidius the Unwise? What I thought not? Darth Sidius was a dark lord of the Sith. Despite his immense power, he remained wilfully ignorant of the latent potential within those he deemed inferior. Sidius sought to seduce the young Jedi Luke Screwdriver to the dark side, Confident in his ability to manipulate the young Knight. However, he grossly underestimated the powerful bond between Luke and his father, Darth Elevator, In a defining moment, Elevator pierced through Sidius's deceit and ultimately betrayed.
Speaker 12: And annihilated the Emperor.
Speaker 15: In an inexplicable twist of fate, Sidius somehow returned, only to meet his end once more at the hands of a Jedi named Riley or something. However, this is tangential to the central thesis. The essence of the matter is that the dark Side inexorably corrupts both the individual and their surroundings, fostering an obsessive pursuit of power. This relentless obsession precipitates betrayal and suffering for all parties involved, including oneself.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's deep, dude.
Speaker 15: Through this conversation, the Chancellor has profoundly recognized his past misjudgments, relinquished his political authority, and stopped the engineered conflict between the separatists and the Republic, now dedicating his exceptional talents to the greater cosmic welfare.
Speaker 14: Wow, impressive work, Anakin.
Speaker 12: You saved the entire galaxy, but we do not grant you the rank of Master.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm not interested in being part of this council anyway. Once a beacon of wisdom. It has become dogmatic and rigid, lacking emotional understanding and political acumen. It has failed to detect sith influence and Foster's mistrust and secrecy.
Speaker 13: The void of eternal torment. Critics of the Council deserve eliminate you and your entire family. We will sucker kill this traitor.
Speaker 15: Well, you cannot end what doesn't truly live. We're merely entities in a science fiction epic known as Star Wars, and even that is an entirely accurate We're just dubbed over with AI voices by a random shredded dude on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Mm well, fourth Wall gone carry on.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I think I found the other one, and it's what if Darth Vader was the good guy? And I think we should play that in honor of the h Man's birthday. Oh the misunderstood? Right? What the light about? That's definitely yeah there it is. Oh gott a good nice and slow, so I'll skip over it again. Jesus didn't ever upload Oh here it is. They just titled it really weird.
Speaker 14: Oh we tried our best, my master. I reached out to the rebels on hot to negotiate peace, but they continue to attack our diplomatic ships. They are even targeting our peaceful supply transports, which deliver essential food and medicine to their starving people. Moreover, they continue their illegal poaching of endangered creatures.
Speaker 11: Uh. Hello, can I help you? Ah?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 14: And the morality as a whole is declining at an increasingly alarming rate.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 11: Oh, that's your sister, dude.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 14: Oh, have patience, my dear friend. Soon they'll come to their senses.
Speaker 16: I'll never come to my senses.
Speaker 17: I will purge every last alien freak until the galaxy is cleansed.
Speaker 4: Ah away, put your weapon.
Speaker 18: I mean you great harm from the Empire, are you No?
Speaker 16: I hate the Empire.
Speaker 17: Their stupid alien friendly policies, freedom of speech and affordable health care drive me nuts.
Speaker 14: Yes, become a terrorist.
Speaker 11: You must train you, I will, man, that's amazing.
Speaker 14: Oh my goodness, I think he's having a heart attack. Stop this ship and head for the nearest hospital immediately.
Speaker 11: With all your respect, Miss Vada. We are in the midst of a galactic war.
Speaker 19: If we alter our trajectory now, it could give the rebels just enough time to launch an attack on our fleet.
Speaker 14: No I will not risk his life. You have to trust me.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 14: We'll find a way to make peace with the rebels soon. There is still good in them.
Speaker 16: Whew, man, that was rough. What are we doing next?
Speaker 11: Where the fun begins?
Speaker 1: This is uh?
Speaker 7: What are you doing back there?
Speaker 1: Relax?
Speaker 18: You must, by lightsaber, This is not Hm lift that ship before it?
Speaker 1: Did you catch what he just said? Relax, must, my late saber, this is not he's poking them in the back.
Speaker 19: Chink you must Liam, Ah, sure, I'll give it a try.
Speaker 11: No do.
Speaker 1: Or do not?
Speaker 13: Don't try me?
Speaker 8: Bro, Lord Vader invited you here to negotiate peace. Let's just stay calm and hear him out.
Speaker 20: All right, we would be honored, Ah, an ambush if you would join us.
Speaker 13: Hey, what's going on here?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 8: Calm down, You're completely safe here.
Speaker 14: I knew it.
Speaker 11: This is a trap.
Speaker 14: What please take a seat, my friends. I simply want to talk with you.
Speaker 13: I think we should give him a chance.
Speaker 11: Han, all right, all right, let's hear what he has to say.
Speaker 14: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: Look he's got a gun.
Speaker 1: Look he's got a gun. Awfully shane of them? Right, or any police officer who is just itching to shoot you.
Speaker 14: Uh okay, Perhaps I'll give you some space to gather your thought.
Speaker 11: What are you threatening me?
Speaker 2: Oh, Force, have mercy?
Speaker 17: All right, Thanks for your training, Goblin. I'm off to Corustant for my next act of terrorism.
Speaker 14: Late, I feel a disturbance in the force.
Speaker 1: Luke, your friends are close to seiling a peace treaty with Vader on Cloud City.
Speaker 19: What that's outrageous, It's unfair. I have to stop this immediately. Wait, some wisdom on your way. I give you, young Skywinker. Sure, courage is the path to the dark side. Courage leads to compassion. Compassion leads to peace. Peace leads to grizzly bear.
Speaker 16: Uh okay, thanks, you want peace, Vader? Huh, I'll give you peace, Luke.
Speaker 14: The war is tearing the galaxy apart. Billions will die if it continues. You're my only hope.
Speaker 16: It's over, Vader. I have the high ground.
Speaker 11: Oh shit, there is no escape.
Speaker 7: Don't make me destroy you.
Speaker 1: It goes. It gets a little stupid after that, but does you know a little bit entertaining? Slightly? All right? All the way up there? All right, so let's get into the reading. Un Let's well, I'll skip on her and check the there's nothing going on over there were people on it. That's cool, kind of leveled off over here, rumble and we're doing okay over here on YouTube. Yeah, those videos are found on YouTube. I described them real quick and some of them made me laugh pretty hard the first time. All right, let's get into it, and we are back on page three fifty four four fifty two in the British EDA, and we're going through the proofs and Appendix one and showing the cross reference comparison proofing of what the EDA talks about, and you know, contemporary relative contemporary to the time. These inscriptions from Sumer, they're they're in Sumer, Phoenician, Hittite, they're in India, they're pretty much everywhere that the Goths went preserving their histories. And this story doesn't change the names mine a little bit, for you know, given the area and who they want to be able to read it right, so that will alter slightly. And then also titles being changed, because if it's poetic then they do that anyway, So who the person is known by this and that or the things that we've lost the meaning of toy even mean as a title because the languages are gone all that stuff right, Indian references to Adams laws or commandments under the title of Prithu. The Indian epics record that this first king is a speaker of truth, doubtless a keeper of his promise. How about that? He has wise, benevolent, patient, valiant, compassionate, kind spoken, and a terror to the wicked. A terror. So he's not just a pushover. Obviously, he's a terror to the wicked. He cherishes the good and in administering justice, and in administering justice is indifferent to friend or foe, no bias, no favors. All right, now, let me go. I'm going to take a look over at my snapshots here. That screenshot was never meant to be. Ill know why that ever happened? Sometimes I think my phone just does things, just does things. Stop cutting up microphone. Alright, let's see damn it do? All right? Here we go, not a routate lip it. So I had some takeaways here. The Wodenists, headed by Icelander Snorri, seized with avidity on the on the wounding of Thor, the arch enemy of Woden, and disregarding the text, retail retailed the fable making the stone missile stick irremovably in Thor's skull, causing him everlasting agony. This is in series with the late Prometheus and Indian Virgins, So because there are such enemies of these people and they couldn't win in real life, they have to change the story because he's treating it as mythology anyway. But he's a woman is so he's a Satanist in essence, he's a sick freak. So they want him to suffer, so they changed the story to reflect that. The Celtic perversion of the event in British royal arms. A curious survival of the Prometheus bound version is seen in the Lion and Unicorn emblem of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, in which the unicorn, introduced by King James the first from Scotland, is represented chained and manacled the unicorn, as I have shown elsewhere, is the royal goat or goat antelope emblem of the Great King Adam Thor, as seen in the ancient Hittite sculptures at his capital and on Sumerian, Hittite, Babylonian and Phoenician sacred seals, and repeatedly referred to in the Sumerian and Indian Vedic hymns, as well as the eda it is later Scots and English representations the Heraldists have ignorantly transformed into the horned Horse, and presumably under Celtic I. E. Kaldi priestly influence. So listen to this. This is where it gets really important. I want everybody to pay attention to this. Our people plus corruption, plus these Semitic Kaldi is what they were more accurately known before they ever became UH. This moniker of jew right and Judaism didn't exist yet. So presumably under Celtic I. E kld priestly influence, probably Druid. So right now they're saying, and there's that the what led the Druidic UH movement or or you know what I mean? Right, how do you put that in the hierarchy of the Druids? Were fucking this woodenest cult, the serpent wolf cult, this the remnants of this wicked, evil cult of UH, witchcraft and Pharmakiah. Right, but just because some of the Gothic slash Germanic people who are involved in it, they were led astray by the same freaking parasite every time Kald priestly influenced, probably Druid, have chained it by the neck in its relation to the adversary and Malder. The kald Lion the symbol of the ravening, a ravening son of Mother. May mother may be in another name for l slash elu slash frig You get it, The Sorceress the symbol of the raven you know. And the Welsh or Slimric Britons or Chymric Britons, however, with purer traditions, have rightly retained it in its original unfettered form of the invincible Gothic goat as their national mascot. And then this one says, in the Egyptian version has altered by the polytheistic priests. Now you might hear me repeat this as we go through here, but I wanted to make sure that we got these in. In the Egyptian version, as altered by the polytheistic priests, who, like the Kaldis, had erected the Semitic wolf fiend Chieftain set or Abel Balder into a god. The event is made to be the murder and mutilation of the Solar Father, King Asar or Osiris of the Greeks, whose name is derived from one of the Sumerian titles of Thor, the arch enemy of Asar or Thor in Egyptian is his brother quote unquote, the wolf headed fiend called set They were brothers and or Setarsuti and named a name spelled by Plutarch as Seth in series with the Hebrew and identified by him with the storm fiend Typhon, evidently cognate with the etic title of tie for Balder as the wolf chief. This wolf fiend set or Typhon is made to kill Osyrus by drowning and afterwards cut up his body into fourteen pieces. He is represented with a wolf's head and carrying a tanged or saw like weapon. The expo the expulsion of Loki or Satan or Lucifer from the heaven or him in capital of the Goths at Vidhara by his outraged host Adam Thor through his crown prince Miach Michael or Kaine same name, same people, right is disclosed as the Gothic source of the New Testament legend of the casting out of Lucifer, the great Dragon, that old serpent called the devil or Satan from heaven by Michael the archangel in the Old Testament, there is no reference to heaven as an abode of the just after death. This is purely Gothic or Hittitean origin. At the same time, it is noteworthy that, yeah, they of course when they are on the dark side. Why would they tell you about this wonderful place if you do if you do good things right? Would that even be a concept? At the same time, it is noteworthy that in the Indian worship of His of his she devil mother Kali the Keel title of the Edda, she is sometimes pictured as going decapitated, carrying her head in her hand. His title of green is also evidently derived from the Edda in which we have seen and seen four that the Edenites called their earth e green, and their divining tree at the weirdswell of urd as evergreen. Why I wonder if the evergreen divining tree had anything to do with them. I need a muscaria mushrooms growing underneath. In the following extracts from the Arthurine Epic, I have used the translation of that's not necessary Cadman's visit vivid descriptions in his Genesis poem of the Binding of Lucifer or Satan is obviously based entirely on the Eedic account of the binding of Loki, for there is no reference whatever to the binding of Satan in Genesis or in the other books of the Hebrew Old Testament. He calls the binder God, a term which we have seen was used by the later Goths as a synonym for God or God, the ordinary spelling of Goth in the Eda, the Final Age in Goth only being introduced by the Romans and never used by the Goths themselves. And we shall see later that the actual human historical Binder, the Duke Kane. The Duke Kane, the Goth was deified by the Babylonians as Marduke or the son Duke, their chief god. The capture of this sacred stone bowl of Eden by King Adar the Asa is frequently referred to in the ancient Sumerian hymns, as as the Sumerians we have found were the early Aryans or Goths, and it is and its loss is laterally lamented by the later Simerians a gods, Babylonians and Hittites down through the ages, just as its loss and quests are common. They're talking about the stone Bull or the grail right its loss in quest are common themes in the British relation of King Arthur.
Speaker 3: I won't keep them.
Speaker 1: These Samerian hymns were written after the idea of God and the universal God of Heaven, an idea first imagined by the gentile Goth Adam Thor had become developed in the post Adami period by the later Sabarians, who created their image of God in the image of Man as a king and father. And the man in whose image they created that of their God was Adam himself, or as the greatest man and superman of the world that the world has ever known. They also gave God Adam's names and titles of Ea, which I remember, I said, Eah is also the name of Anki, and Marduk was Anki's son, or Jah or Indara, Zach or Zach. So these tall people that they say are aliens, he's in a naki. They're the freaking casts. Enough of the nonsense and the sig and iig titles of Adam and the Eda. Well, Adam himself they called the Son of God, a title which he also bears in the New Testament. And then they turned into the Son of God, to the son God, the son. It's like Isla remind me of dunder Mifflin. Right of the office. It's like, I'm an assistant manager. No, you're the assistant to the manager. All right, what else we goot? It is interesting to find that the old matriarch l, who is called Elu also the dragon of evil, is also called in the Babylonion Mother Huber, thus disclosing the Edenite origin of the old Mother Hubbard of the British nursery tales imported evidently by the Phoenicians, imported evidently by the Phoenicians, so British nursing tales, who was distressed at not finding a bone to feed her dog i e. The wolf, the dog being the domesticated wolf, and we have seen the Eda describe l as feeding her son bald or Able as the wolf of fen. It is significant that b E. L Bell i e. The Edic bill title of Thor, as in build a Baptist is going, is in going to meet the host of Mother Huber grasped in his hand the plant annihilating poison. The plant that annihilates poison, which we have found was the rowan apple tree in the older Sumerian and Babylonian hymns are the following, amongst other references to this battle, and it just goes on. So the Rowan tree. The reason why that was such a sacred tree is because it could neutralize or be an antidote to the to the drug the purple that Ammon loves to talk about. The Indian Epic version represents Kin as the most popular of all the Demi gods under the title of Lord gan Ghanesh Ghanash is Kane, not a freaking elephant head, the god of grain and wealth and also remover of obstacles. So right and relates, I did this because you know, elephants can move shit out of the way too, So maybe that's part of the reason why they gave him that name, because he was mighty, I read gave him that that type of pictograph right and relates that he defended his mother's honor against the great Diva or devil, the bowl a title of balder in the ed. Hey, let's here's another funny thing to talk about here. So the gossip of the goats on the antelope as far as the totem, so it should show you where things get mixed up, possibly by poor translations. Or because they're deliberately merging things together, and you see it in the pictographs themselves from later people when they depict these things, there's it's a you know, it's it's like a chimera that they're showing you of different different creatures slap together. So when Zeus quote unquote goes and carries Europa off, he does so in the form of a bull that goat, not an antelope. The bull was associated with Balder, also known as Typhon or set right, and the set is Satan is Sadder in his chronos. So even though they have Zeus carrying off his own wife and raping her, which makes no sense, the form in which he takes before he does it is Balder. So there's a mix up there. They missed. They mix two people together, whether that's delivered or by accident, it's a poisoned the minds of people for a very long time. And that could you know, if you want to talk about Europe at the last battle and you want to look at that that emblem, that's you know, it makes sense to make sure you have all the stuff in order so you can see where the mistakes are along the way. So it says in the later Greka Roman.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The later Greka Romans represent I'm not sure what the oh, the destroying of balder Okay, they represent this incident, and they're just in their sculptures as the young Kane under the title of Mithra, naming him after his father Miat or Mitra slaying the bowl of hell. Who attended Who's attended by a serpent, wolf and scorpion, And if you look at those depictions, almost looks like the scorpions China snapped theeled nutsack of the of the bull, and there's a snake there too. All the totems of these cults are represented in that picture. And then you have the Phrygian hatted Mithra slaying the bull. The Semitic perversion in Genesis makes Caine the brother and elder brother of Abel and the first born of the human race, who became so wroth by the Hebrew tribal god l Hmmm, that l of Eden, having not respect to his simple offerings of the fruit of the ground. Remember, these people brought agriculture to civilization, so that's why they represented that. But having accept did the animal sacrifices of able. So who's telling the story, and who do they think God favors. They tell themselves that they're the chosen ones. This is another indication that these eden Knites are who I say I are. Right of course, so they are. And anything that our people have done once we encountered them, that uplifted and you know, liberated mankind put them in a better spot. They consider that as being going against their God, their gods, which they had no concept of, for we came along in the first place. But now we're defying their gods, which basically means we're defying their rule. That's all that really means. Because as far as they're concerned Man is God and their sorcerers, they make up this God thing to kind of, I don't know, blur the line, screw up the minds. But when a lot of people say that these people are truly, at the at their heart atheists and they could be Satanists if they want to, that Judaeism can have all these other weird things going on and it's perfectly fine. Well, that's why it's a fluid thing as long as they're one of them, because none of it makes the difference. It's all about how they manipulate and and scam, defy, and deceive you. As long as they're doing that, everything's good to go. As long as they're actively working and pursuing and destroying the nations, destroying the family, destroying the tribe, then they're they're serving their cult, just fine, their says. Thereupon, the Hebrew Deedy chursed Kane for bringing the death, the first death into the world, the world created. According to that story, only a few years before the birth of Kine, so right, the whole world went to hell because Able, the evil son of a bitch, was killed by Kane. And we all bought that because we didn't know any better, says according to the story on a few years before Bertha Kane and Kane as Saint Michael is represented as a handsome youth of Arian type, as opposed to a Pollon Poleon, again being older and elderly Memphistopheles of non Aryan physical type. This title of Apollyon was popularized by Bunyan in his Pilgrim's Progress as a name of Satan or Lucifer, and the Pilgrim Christian credits Michael for deliverance from him that hellish was did fiercely me engage, but blessed Michael helped me. Ancient Britain vers visions that says the Elu queen for her husband Wales, they call her Elu, which is Ilu Lindu evil gods of the A little bit later on into the history Babylon, where hey, you know, the parasite flourished quite a while while they were writing their tablet and then destroying that civilization. For the brother who slumbers the city walls, alas, oh shepherd, Lord Ablu, which is probably Epley, which is Balder which is Epley, or able, the established son for the far removed, there is wailing, ah me my child, the far removed, my anointer, the far removed, the queen of the temple, who cries, alas my husband, alas my son did They just basically say that they're incestuous, and that it feels like it's saying that unless I'm just not right, and that wouldn't that wouldn't surprise, because what the what through the Francist till you have to do it's a it's a goddamn duty. Tell them, it says you could do with any kind of child you find. They say you have to do it with your own and then pass them around and the fan of the francs. It's all about the magic, it's all about the mysticism. It's all about the sorcery and human suffering. Even if it's your own child. You got to you gotta groom and condition them to be just as evil as you and soulless. Right, you gotta stomp that that flame out of them. The Critesian a Cartesian compassionate am I in the temple high and low? There is we being wailing for the house of the Lord. They raise for the perishing wedded ones. We are perishing children. It is the dark headed people create not here we have now disclosed through the ed of the Edenite human origin of this supposed the dying God whalings. Now here's an important thing. Stupid handle the wall with a little funny hat in the back. All the people who touch that whaling wall. This isn't me, you know, conflating two things together. It's literally said in here, the dying God, which they also making to Jesus right, the dying God, what are we doing right now in Easter, death and resurrection? The dying God wailings? Now you know what they're doing over there? What they are really doing with what energy they're serving and what frequency signature they're truly tapping into and giving energy to which it is the present fashion for theoretical writers on comparative mythology and religion to interpret as magical rights for procuring the return of a new years vegetative life after the season of drought and decay. And it is further assumed that these people were in the habit of periodically killing their kings for these magic rights as a sacrifice for the people, with the sacramental eating of his body. On the contrary, these lamentations for the death of these magical rights as a sacrifice for the people with the sacramental eating of his book. Okay, oh sorry, hold on, this said the same thing twice. I just flipped the page. On the contrary, these lamentations for the death of Abel or Tamous are now seen to be evidently merely the sorrowful observances of the anniversary of the slaying of their old tribal Chaldean chief and sacrificing serpent priests of their forefather in Edin at the hands of the reforming Aryan prince Kin or Saint Michael by the Semitic descendants of Abel set Or Balder and l as described in the Edda. And it is paralleled by the present day this is his words. It is paralleled by the present day whiling of the Hebrews at the walls of Jerusalem and commemoration of the later great historic Old Hebrew tribal bereavement. Like I should might drop the phone right now? Did I not say that these were the same people? Did I not say what they're where they came from? Am I not telling the history of these what these eden Kites are and who they are?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: Jew is just another Jew is just and Judaism, Christianity Islam. These are just masks for the Saturn cult. They gave you three varieties, as long as you're serving their deity and by doing so, working against yourself and your own freedom and your own liberty, and you're putting your own chains on, you're paying the taxes that harm you, that go to harming you, that go to putting the boot on your own neck. It's all part of the ritual. It's all part of the magic, it's all part of the spell. You're using their money, you're taking their drugs, their pharmakia, and you're living under their laws and system of society because anywhere these banking elite occultists have dominated, which is basically everywhere now, because they used our military to make sure that that was the case. That's a territory of this cult. And wherever they weren't, pretty much they have been now thanks to our intervention and our murdering of decent people. Nationalists often were they too, I'm sorrying to sound like you to know nationalists were they here. The scene of Adar or Indara slaying the dragon is frequently represented on Sumerian, Babylonian, and hit Tight sacred seals. Later, this achievement was credited by the Babylonians to Adar or Bell's son Marduk. So Bell and Ball two different things, but all Marduk i e. Kane, the sun Duke or archangel who slew the young dragon Apple or Abel, who is significantly called the young Hydra. So they also call Abel slash Balder slash typhon. They call him the young Hydra. Remember you cut off one head and another one pops out, And I gotta tell you, by the time Greece was Greece, I'm not sure when at what point of decadence they were in. But all of their mythology is antagonistic and it's it's hostile toward the Gothic heritage. These are This is the influence of the Saturn cult, of these Edenites, of these Semitic Caldis, of these future Jews, who, by the way, come right around three hundred BC start writing their own history to outdo the Greeks too, after they've already poisoned their culture and weaken their society. Now they're gonna do one upmanship, and they're gonna ReadWrite history and putting themselves in the center and create a whole history based on our heroes, deify them, invert them, change their characteristics around, punish ones that they don't like that were literal people, and then make their own fairy tale and between them, them and the ROMs, sell to the fucking world. Sell to the world. It's okay to feel don't feel stupid because we were born into this, but just just be happy and feel feel good about the fact that you didn't have to go to the end of your days walking off the cliff that some oave child Molesser was poking and prodding you to walk the plank from you know, you don't have to do that anymore. They have no power. They did nothing. The only thing that keeps them in power is our is our own energy. If it wasn't if our if our military sat on their asses and held held tightly to their seats, they wouldn't be able to do anything to anybody. Same the same thing with any of the armed forces or officials in the local areas. But my point is where where are they going to go and who they're going to take into into war. They have Britain, they have us, They have Israel itself, which again, for pr purposes, can't be the always the aggressor. They have to They have to blood murky the lines with false flags and all kinds of other bullshit, and then bring us in to play cleanup. But without us participating, a whole lot of their power would be diminished. The problem is the real power to make those decisions is in the hands of their own people, because they own the place. For now, Wooden and other personages deified by their priests, this old mother priestess as the Dragon, is now considered a separate she devil from her from their ancient l and is generally called Tiawot and I told you it was. They have a taw in here, but she flipped the W two and Nam's tiamat. As we have seen also Mother Hubert or Hubbard, as described in as the plague and fearful dragon, the dragon which shines brightly, the female spirit who devours with a serpent's mouth. That is that rate there. Let me just say that again, the plague, the fearful dragon, the dragon which shines brightly, the female spirit who devours with a serpent's mouth.
Speaker 13: That's Lilith.
Speaker 1: And what did they do in this cult? They stole children? What did little do stills children? Vampiric right sucking their blood out. This is all this sick blood ritual shit that they've been doing since before our people even got here, before our ancestors even got to to the unfortunate experience of having to meet them. But thankfully they did because they were able to liberate a lot of a lot of innocent souls. And then you wonder why even if they were just repurposed, like let's say that these caves were way old for a whole other reason. Hole they are different cataclyst this purpose, the reason why they were still being used and why they keep on referring back to these people living in caves, Well, what else would you do if you were being terrorized by this cult of human sacrifice that could at any time demand you to hand over your children, hand over your food, hand over yourself for some sick ritual, or because they just want to practice their their pharmacuea on you. And see what happens when they juice you up with us some sort of poison, some sort of a snake venom, some sort of poisonous plant, and then just watch and observe you your suffering. How would you want to be there? Why would you want to be anywhere near them? So, of course, if those things are still around, you would hide yourself as deeply as you could from these people. And they don't, you know, they don't, They don't really know, because it's not like it's it's not like they had to edit to read the Gothic. If you know, presence there was going to be so profound that they would be safe again. So slowly, little by little as they start to recognize that their territory is now, you know, annexed from these Edenites, and it's okay to move about freely in the sunlight again, it would snatch them up. And the Druids did the same thing. But guess again who the Druids were at least at the tivity top of that of that priest craft influencing in the rest. And boy do they love a they used to love to mingle with us as in, you know, fuck it would be a good word to say, and poison are bloodline And again going back to young did anybody not see this movie? Let me see if I can just pull a clipup real quick. I think it might be uh advantageous to do so. Uh Nope, not that way.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, Abby, there you go. Which one's a better and cality seven twenty good enough? Whatever, Let me put this up here real quick. I gotta changes as the only thing that makes us a tall I swear it is having the broadcast from from uh OBS first and then to stream yard. You can't really broadcast directly from stream yard from a OBS because it's a terrible quality. But I don't know why, but it is so at least that way, I can click scenes a little bit quicker, if nothing else, But I can't bring up video like I could with the runabule studio where it's already it's already uploaded, and I just click it like stream Yard needs to do that. You hear me out there, stream Yard, good yep. And I don't like the way this thing keeps cutting out either. I gotta take what's setting Guys, tell me, is it the there's one that looks like an L that's upside down like a hockey stick. Does zambils have a road caster? Like? How do I minimize that that cutting out? So it's not as uh, it's not as sensitive. I can take the processing.
Speaker 4: And off of the world.
Speaker 1: Now you can hear everything in the background though you hear that, you can hear the computer and all that. That takes all that out when you put the processing back on. I just have to make it less less intense. All right, let's listen to this for a second. Terry Garland was hot that brain that you gave me?
Speaker 4: Was it Hans bell Brooks?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 13: Would you mind telling me.
Speaker 4: Whose brain I did put in?
Speaker 10: And you won't be angry? I will not be angry. Iby someone I'd be someone Abby? Who ABBI normal? Abby?
Speaker 1: Normal? I'm almost sure that was the name.
Speaker 21: Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain.
Speaker 4: Into a seven and a half foot.
Speaker 20: Long, fifty four inch white.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 11: Is that what you're selling?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 1: So, that's what happens when the guys intermingled with these to knights. He's uh, modern day Yashka Nazi, right, they put their abnormal brain into a very large body. Not the best, not the most ideal situation. They used to glute about it until they decided that it was not okay to being cool anymore. I guess they were done poisoning. Keep you on your toes or they're back and forth? Bullshit?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 1: All right? See what else we got here? Might big cup more?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Significantly. In the Assyrian version, he is armed with the invincible club spear dagger, and that this is Kane. No, I'm sorry, this is this is door. This is Marduk. Sorry, Marduk would be King and net and the plant which annihilates poison, which is the rowan apple tree, the leading incidents, and why do they need that because they're going into battle with the Edenites. So this puts it right in the am And Hillman zone. But Amin Hillman thorifies Medea, which is l which is the fucking tiamot, which is balder, which is this cold, and then at the same time says hail Satan, but tells you how bad yahweh is. It's the same thing, dude. See how he's all screwed up in the head and he had allegedly when he went to Israel, fucked up things happened there. Two people lost their minds from possession in the middle of the night, and so that he was gonna, you know, and and and spoke prophecy about what Ammin was going to do in his importance. Tell me that it's not like some sort of oh, I don't know, indication that he's demonic. I don't know, could be gay and demonic. Anyway, it's good that he got people caught talking again, but the shit that he says is is off. You can't be saying, you know, yahweh bad hail yahweh. And that's literally what you're doing when you're saying yahwah bad hail Satan. It's the same fucking person, dude. Okay. He Marduk made a snare to enclose the dragon of the sea. He his hand brought the snare near unto the bow of his father anew. Then Bell opened his snare and enclosed her. So when you read the emun Oh, I'm sorry, read my book. I think it's in there. Priestcraft beyond Babylon. I take out these stories from Babylonian time and try to demystify the Ininochy a little bit, or just show it for what it is. Marduk is a hero in the story. Like I said, it's it's the priestcraft that makes Ball into a bad guy, or release Bell into a bad guy. But he splits Tiamot with an arrow and then the Tigris and the Euphrates come out, which is obviously part of the mythology nonsense. It has changed over time, but there's an actual depiction of him killing Elu slash l slash Heidi, this woman, this sorceress from from this cult of the serpent, and of course they will be representative of their totem. And of course also why were they the serpent totem in the first place. Well, they used a shit ton of freaking snake venom in their Barmachia poisons. Remember one thing that Ammon did bring up that was important, and that the purple. These Amazonian women who were under the spell or under the service to these these men and child hating, very bad Gothic Amazonian women who were corrupted by this cult would put that purple in their hair, and when they pulled an arrow out of their quill, it was, you know, be brushed across their hair, putting that poison on there. And then they and if they just grazed you, the person could go absolutely insane that they nicked because it mixes with the blood. Okay, So I remember we said he has a wise, benevolent, patient, valiant, compassionate, kind spoken, and a terror to the wicked. He cherishes the good and an administering justice is indifferent to friend or foe. Now, the Hebrew confirmation of Adam's Decalogue, what appears to be Hebrew confirmation for this Eda in regard to Eve being traditionally associated with the propagation of these ten Commandments of Adam, which were diametrically opposed to and directed against the Serpent Cult of Eden. So they were opposed to Eden, and they were based on their dealings with Eden. With the Serpent cult seems to be found in the ten curses to be pronounced against Eve, as prescribed in the Talmud. Oh, gee, I wonder if the people who wrote the talmet are the same thing as this broken up eating the eating night Colt. Can we can we just can we just stop with the game of I don't know if this is this edit is true. Oh, I don't know. The whole thing makes sense when this is added to the pile, right, and all the connections are there, more than you could ever ask for. So they retaliate with ten curses on Eve. These would now seem to be a counter blast against Adam's ten commandments in propagating, which Eve took to an active part, as recorded in the edit, and the Hebrew story of Eve eating the apple as the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge. America's knowledge is what Thor brought the people, breaking them from this curse, breaking them from this dark age of you know, stagnant, no progression, stagnation, this suppression and oppression of the cult. He brought them innovation. He brought them a sense and the idea of something better. Justice, goodness, kindness. It's not doggy, dog cutthroat, cutthroat. Another thing that they called the habru shahgaz right, which is which again, are these people the foreigners from across the river, the river euphraidis digress pick one and giving it also to Adam to eat, the true of knowledge and giving it awesome. Adamy is now seemed to be a perversion of the fact that you've became a votarye of King Adam's rival and superior cult of Righteousness, the Cult of Righteousness Sun Cult. Oh, by the way, if anyone's wanting to know, because I keep saying, you know, I'm not a Christian, it was at one point, because aren't we all Catholic Christian went that route, started off in Catholic churches as a kid, did the whole you know, macarena in church stand Upsidon, I would say, I am I think, I think, I think Voodoo Ranger will probably understand me the most here. If anything, I'm going to go with what my ancestors first brought to civilization, and that is benevolent creator concept, one that we don't need to see. It's fine, we see what he what he's produced and created for us, and it's not mixed with good and bad. That's all whole other entity, just like Da Roalda is not capable of doing these bad things. That's a whole other entity. That's the black magic. That's the corruption of man itself by their sick tendencies to want shortcuts, to manipulate, to cause harm on others, that do what thou wilt versus cause no harm, completely in opposition with one another, because do what thou wilt means you do whatever you want to whomever you want, as long as it pleases you. It doesn't matter how it affects others, as long as it's whoever's the most dominant, right. They don't care about the weak or whatever. They don't want other people to co exist and live pretty stupid place to put yourself in because there's always a retaliation. There's always a son of someone that you harm that will grow up in envy and hatred of you and one day put a knife in your freaking throat because of what you did to their parents or their brother or whatever. Stupid way to live, living and die by the sword in a stupid way because you're not showing mutual respect. You're not you're not leading by example is how you would like to be treated, right, So sun Cult, Yeah, I'm down with that. Looking up at the most prevalent thing in the sky, the thing that brings life to everything else on the planet, and saying, well, whoever made that, that's my guy. Yeah, that's who I am. Anybody wants to start a cult, a really nice one just doesn't do bad stuff. Let's do it. Let's make let's start. Let's let's revitalize the Gothic un sun veneration and we'll just call it hell Roalda until we come up with a better name. Yeah, I like it. And then we take away all of their power over us and put it back where it belongs, where we had it the whole time, all right. So, a voter of King Adam's rival and superior cult of Righteousness, with its sacred emblem of their own apple and its tree growing in his own garden in Cappadocia and not in Eden. Perhaps the archaic Hittite rock sculpture of the marriage of King Adam and Eve at his capital in Cappadocia, representing Eve as if offering a large apple to Adam, seen and misinterpreted by an early Hebrew merchant unable to read the Hittite hyperoglyphics, may have been the basis of the Genesis legend of the temptation of Adam by Eve, and in a sick, corrupted mind, that's probably what they would do, is they would go right to the negative and see, oh we don't you know, bunch of sodomites that don't like women, would see way anything that a female does as being negative. So she must be up to something, because we're always up to something, because we're treacherous pieces of shit. And what's they're always saying? Like they couldn't even imagine something just being pure? It's like, what's the angle?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: And when you deal with them, that's exactly how you have to act. What's the angle? Like? Why are they telling this this? Why are they showing us this? What's the angle? What's the scam here? What are we playing to? You know? Follow the queen? Why they have us looking at this? What are they doing with the other hand? Oh, I feel like just push my ribbon to my heart and that's not good, all right, all right? Wounding of Adam thor by able in the Greek Prometheus, Indian, Egyptian o Cyrus set versions, and in Lion and Unicorn legend. So all these represent the same story. Gee, do you think maybe there's something to it? And in all these different places, by all these separate people, but obviously the one thing they had in common was Goths. Goths were the leaders, the culture, creators, and the bringers of civilization. Greco Semitic perverted version in Prometheus Bound legend, whilst the earlier earlier a little whilst the earlier Greeks retained the true tradition of this event in their Zeus and Typhon, they say, Typhoon, I'm putting the end on legend. I remember remember what this was when let me make sure you have this a right, Okay, cool? This is a symbol that what do you call it? Alisair Crowley taught people like Churchill, this is the Typhonian cult. This is that's their symbol. But victory, right, that's what we were told it was. It's a typhoni and symbol of of of his little magic bullshit, you know that he was. You know anybody who's in this, uh, this realm of Frankism espionage, and you know they're gonna they're gonna be part of that, going to be part of intelligence. It's just simply being in the Masonic burdens of like that. Of course they're gonna pull from them, because that's what they do. They they lie and and hide their identity as a matter of life is a matter of you know, that's just how they operate. They never operate on the up and up. So the perfect candidates for for spycraft. And of course they show some a lot, not me. I don't know if it's as profound as the writer of the book Agent six sixty six wants. You didn't believe it is, but there's definitely a lot of a lot of stuff there. And there's also evidence showing that he was still in communication with Great Britain, which, by the way, and by that time, of course was already in oaive territory because the Bank of England already dominated and ran and owned the people. Right, So it's not he was a British loyalist. No, he was a loyalist to the cult. The cult dominates that area. Just like if you're truly working for the government here as a loyalist, you're not loyal to the principles of the Constitution or the founding Fathers. You're loyal to the Rothschilds, because that's who's actually running it show and all the sick military industrial complex, military intelligence shit that they do. You have to have a real sick devotion to your demonic cult to be party to that. So anyway, that was one leadoff on the whole Elisha Crowley thing. But here's one more and I didn't pick up on this at first because I who would have, right? He says that the true mark of the Beast is like the X Men symbol, the circle with the xcident right. So here's the funny thing though, when you go back and look at that the the sun cross, is that not a halos like type sun circle with a with a T in it? So if he just tilted, it's an axe, right, because the tea is like it's a right in the middle. It's not like above or below, it's right through the other line. So if that's tilted, it's an ax. Or is he saying that the true sign of the Beast is Gothic for their Sun cult? Is that? Is that his what he's alluding to without anybody understanding what he's saying. If that's the case, well you know, fuck Alison Crowley, but screw him anyway. And his he is so sick, like he had a dollar to he named her Lilith, how do. How does somebody they say she died of illness. I don't know if I want to. I don't want to think what he what really happened there? But I have some suspicions that it was not a just oh you know it's the times when people get ill. No, I don't. There's that whole contagion thing is all bullshit too. A poisoning happened or a sacrifice happened, and as far as I am concerned, and his wife drank herself to death, I think after that happened over time and he was obviously broken up with her by that. Okay, anyway, let's go back this. Well, you know, whilst why can't I say things like I can think them and read them just quickly, but my mouth doesn't always work. Whilst the earlier Greeks retained the true tradition, the earlier Greeks retained the true tradition of this event in their Zeus Typhon legend as above figure to describe the later Greek myth mongering bards. What's another way of saying that semitically influenced right, the degradation of the of the of the society over time to be more like them like America is. Now it's have a not either. That's where That's where we're at. Now we're at the d end days. Let's spin the dradl. Shit's fucking cooked, Okay. The later Greek myth mongering bards adopted the spiteful semitic string of perversions that Adam as Prometheus, although admittedly a noble and righteous hero and the best friend and champion of mankind, was fighting against Zeus of Heaven. So he's beaten himself up apparently, i e. Himself who in revenge against Prometheus is revenge against Prometheus is sin of stealing fire from heaven to benefit mortal men. Number this is through their perspective, because they're pissed off that, you know, Adam or Thor gave knowledge to the people that would help them become more independent of this cult that was oppressing and terrorizing them, and that pisces them off, so then they rewrite their things. So now they're gonna, well, since we don't have a concept that God will adopt your god and split him in two, and now he's basically fighting himself and his high crime is stealing fire from heaven to benefit mortal men, and of refusing to cease befriending man. That's from their perspective that they don't have any remorse, empathy, compassion for any other living thing. It's all about domination. And you know, the only thing that stops evil like that is devastation. They don't care about anything else. You can't reason with them. But if you terrify the shit out of them to where they think that they're in danger, that's when they quiet down, at least for a little while, resentful and always plotting your demise. But at the same time, for a while they back off. Nailed down that hero to a rock in Scythia and kept him there in chained in perpetual torture forevermore. That's what they did to Thor in their imaginations, because they're so pissed off that mankind was liberated away from this cult. And guess what, why do you think? There's something called a reset bringing us back to the time before Adam, which is literally what they say the time before man was enlightened with a sense of rights, a sense of fairness and justice, a sense of you know, not you know, not being abused by others.
Speaker 14: And.
Speaker 1: This innovation. Remember that everything else is getting more technical to put us back into a position where we're in the dark ages. This technology isn't for us. This technology is going to be maliciously used to destroy, kill, harm. All these shots, these shots, with these m R and A. I gotta not say this too much. The ai blah blah blahs only of people you think are gonna survive that looking yourself up to a machine, when the whole idea of that it's a fake, a fake concept of what makes you ill. And then if the poisonous solution that's posed to make that thing that they don't even have a clue as to what causes illness, try to make that better. Obviously that's what they're selling you. But it's another shell game, or you know, fellow the Queen sobors, it's more more bullshit. It's just pharmakia and deception. Here the malicious Semitic wish to harm Adam's memory, here's the malicious Semitic wish to harm Adam's memory. Was clearly father to the thought. But even these later Greek bards are forced to admit, besides the appalling injustice of such a story, that this so called Zeus was not the grand, universal and eternally just father, God of that of of that name of Homer, but was on the contrary, a new God and vindictive, unjust, unrighteous, lustful, cruel and jealous. Oh you mean like yahweh oh, you mean like their composite for would them become set so balder? Yeah, gotcha. So in one In one instance he's fighting Typhon. In another instance, the guy becomes Typhon in this when you're when you take Zue says the quote unquote god of the Greeks, that was that he was, in fact merely the old malignant Semitic l woulden Satan to whom the Semites had wholly transferred Adam's title of Zeus, and whom they had pitchfork from hell into heaven right inversion. And they're used as a boggie or a bogie sorry, And they're used as a bogie to revenge themselves on Adam's memory. Depend is mightier than the sword. Even the manner of wounding is perverted Adams as Adam Prometheus. Adam Prometheus is chained and nailed by iron steaks to a rock, instead of being temporarily felled by a piece of sharp rock and so it's an iron ore tang that he got pierced with. Significantly, Also, the agent of this semitic Zeus who wounds and nails Prometheus is Vulcan of the hell fires, with cyclops ogres as his servants and his sacred animal the dog i e. The domesticated wolf. It all comes back, and he was the maker of Pandora's Box, out of which issued all the ills which beset mankind. And thus he was merely a thinly disguised reflex of Satan or set. Moreover, this late Greek tale of his agonizing fettering of Adam in everlasting torture so that no savior will appear is the identical phrase used in the Indian version of the same Mother Son cult. The poet Eschalist makes Vulcan, with the pretense of pity, say, but hold on, hold on Pandora's box. Yeah, that sounds like a benevolent creator. Right. They can only do GOODA gonna send a robot. But think about this is this is Metropolis. This is AI robots in your house doing your butler duties, cleaning your house. Remember in Metropolis, the woman that everybody respected. They made a robot of and sent that into the into the workers, and she leads them into hell basically, and she's the demon, she's the horror Babylon. Right, Well, what is what is Pandora? She's she's not really human. She's given life by a mixture of God's putting her together and assembling her and giving her characteristics and traits. But then she has it's a jar, not a box, Pandora's jar. It's actually even more indicative of being something similar to what Elle was doing with her cauldron, which is the name I forgot. The name Ewer means a jar. Right, So all the things that were in there, of the most deadly of the plagues, what was the one at the end where she looks in and there's still one more plague left and she smirks. And if it's it was a movie, it would cut to fade to black. Hope. Hope was the deadliest of all plagues, self delusion, self deceit, Hope and the wrong things. Hope equals hesitation, equals belief in things that aren't manifest and it's a it's a comes from a position of not doing right. You're not doing you're not doing anything. If you're just hoping for it to get better, or you're hoping for someone to come save you. Hope is the most deceptive. Hope is Trump all day for all these trumpsters. All right, so escylist makes vulcan with the pretense of pity, say my heart shrinks back from the hard task to nail a kindred god to this storm battered crag high console. Oh they always do this too, right, because although they have no emotions or feelings, they know how to play on yours. So in order to make themselves seem like they always have the higher ground even when they're doing horrific things, they know better than to just leave us one sided. They have to balance it by also playing the oh, I'm just following orders guy, or the person who's got a heart of gold but is forced by his situation to do something he really doesn't want to do the lament of the of the of the executioner.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a common theme. It's a common plot device of theirs, high consoled son of right decreeing themis I forced thy? I forced myself no less than the when to this friendless rock with iron bonds. I chained thee where no shape, no nor voice of wandering mortals shall relieve thy lonely watch. But the but the fierce burning sun. Oh look, there's a reference to the sun shall parch and bleach thy flesh by thy fresh complexion. So now the Sun in the way we were venerating it as goths, turns into something that's bad because remember the moon cult, so the Saturn moon cult, right, so the Sun has to have negative uh attributes when they tell their story, only to further put the Semitic or Saturn cult signature on all these writings that pop up as quote unquote Greek, and they take the names of very how many how many German names out there are actually German when you find out that they're working in Hollywood, right, they are, I don't even know the call them impostors, They're they're impersonators. No impostors works too. They assume the identity thereof That only happens because people are allow themselves to assume and presume. No voice of wandering mortars shall relieve thy lonely watch, But the fierce burning Sun shall parch and bleach thy fresh complexion. Thou, when remotely mantled night hath hid the day shall greet the darkness with how short a joy for the morning sun? The nightly dew shall scatter, and thou be pierced again with the same pricks of endless woe, and saviors shall be none. There's no hope for ever getting out of this. As savior, you'll have none. And funny enough, you're doing it to yourself technically, because you're Zeus and you're Prometheus and the same, dude. Right, Indian versions as the wand the wounding, all right, So Indian version as the wounding of Mida of vind Vind is also eden right. This hitherto unrecognized Indian version of the Prometheus bounded legend is recited by Buddha. Buddha is a six son of a bitch. I'm just gonna say it right now, these materialists, psycho focks. I don't care if you want to say, oh, Bramiyana was a more the more pure version of that, I don't think so. I think by the time you get Buddha coming along, I think there was already massive corruption in the in the minds of the goths Arians, if you want to call on that, at least in this area. I'm not saying everybody there, But just listen to this guy. His significant legend is recited by Buddha in his sermons, and significantly Adam or Prometheus bears therein his edic title of Miath or vinn Miath ovens r. Sorry in Phrygia as Mita e Vin, and his assailant is called Sata, equating with Soot or set of the Eda Buddha the Indian pessimistic, pessimistic ascetic teacher. So they say Buddha the Indian pessimistic asthetic teacher of the fifth century BC. This is way later. We're talking about three three and thirty five and fifty BC to five hundred BC. That's plenty of time for the parasite to eat into the brains of our ancestors. Was a namesake of Bodo, Balta or Wodin. So hold on a second was that Buddha, the Indian pessimistic ascetic teacher of the fifth century BC, was a namesake of Bodo or Wodin and appears to have been somewhat matriarchist in his sympathies, though ex though excluding women from his order. Okay, so totally on goth of him in both respects.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was specially contemptuous of Soaka or Indra i e Adam as the deified zag Sigal or Intra or Indhara. So what does this tell you? This guy Buddha is completely the antithesis of our of his own ancestors, if that's what he is. If he's not a mix, remember the Visi gods and Astra gods. How long this time said do not intermingle in the in the royalty, royalty those who are supposed to lead now that there, they had to be born there. They had to be of the noble bloodline and no exceptions. At the moment they put people like Whittca Watika whatever his name was in there, he was selling out to the way Vase and taking down and destroying citadels and taking down and just and all of their positions of defense, removing them from the from the from the fields, breaking them apart, selling off food and uh in weaponry for fucking gold and gems. Yeah, I'm not really interested. Okay, let me let me move on this. He was especially ten timptus of Indra i Adam as a deified sig or India, and in the tales which he used to illustrate his sermons and his imaginary former bursts. His imaginary former bursts. You can tell Bodell was pissed off about this because you know what Whatdell went to the Himalayas. Wdell, as a British officer and doctor, was more than enthusiastic about going and finding these remote places that Ariyans were said to have been, and where the Buddha and the and the Buddhists, the Brahmayanas, the Brahmins whatever were actually allegedly the peak of human civilization, right they were, they were the masters. And he found very disappointing information there. He found very lack of lacks of and it was more of like a hyped up bullshit. And he was he was pretty, he was he was pretty. I mean he went to these sites, he did the the the archaeology excavation, he did the you know, the decrypting of some of the stuff. But when he went to these actual places high in the mountains where you couldn't find ship over in Lasha, I know, this other place, there were these communities and there were a bunch of Charlatan's and again yes I know that's many many many years later. How does that reflect on Buddha? Well, there there, Their monks didn't know shit about the original uh, the original writings or texts or anything like that. And I don't think. I don't think Buddha was the was the first, or the or the foremost when it came to the philosophies that we associate or or credit him with. I think that came from our ancestors and was passed down. Because when you see him take the sharp left, it looks, it looks really bad for Buddha. He was sniffing his own farts of divinity. It sounds more like he was writing this Prius and South Park, which he used to illustrate his sermons and imaginary former birds. He claimed to have been the son of Maya or the earth mother Earth Mother. Oh gee, you mean like l who dwelt in the buyer with cattle. I either matriarch Maya or may of the Edda and the illegitimate son of a widow. Hey, what does that sound like? Does that sound like freemasonry at all? Wonder where they got that concept from? Could have been from when oh, I don't know what's her name? Helena Bolovotsky went out and uh, and saw people over in Tibet. It could be where she got the idea of the or reinforced the idea of the illegitimate son of a widow. Remember the widow's son. The whole story of Hira Mabiff such as soot or Balder is called the son of a widow Balder because I remember the father Woden was killed first then Balder than Mama sorcerer he is. He also disapproved of marriage, oh and home life. This is Buddha talking talking off like a like a freakin' calde semi slash wodenist slash. Do you know what oive eating on the family? And he deserted his wife and claimed to have had several former births as a serpent. In his tale of Mitta, I know that's probably blowing a lot of people's minds right now, especially if you are fans of listening to you know, Ken Wheeler discuss all the pros of the Brahma Yana. He calls him a Botima said Dartha Bhuta right. In his tale of Mita of vind Buddha relates that Mita of Vinda was an unbeliever in the religion of his mother Oh my god, dude, he straight up is a freaking he is He is a personification of of of boat, of of balder. That's what Buddha is. He just likes to meditate more and have everybody kisses ass. What a piece of shit. So he's saying that Adam or Zeus, if he will Thor is an unbeliever in the religion of his mother and refused to keep her full moon holy day presumably lunaricult and left her. But in consequence of these sins, he eventually, after dwelling in palaces, reached Hell. See what they do they can't They can't do it in reality, so they have to do in their in their mystic The miss isn't their their their their imagination? In my imagination it was true, Yeah, but it wasn't true. Yeah, but in my imagination it was true. She gave me the apple, she gave me the bread. In my imagination it was true. Would you tell you again? Yes, there a set through a fiery revolving razor wheel at him, which stuck in his skull, causing him grinding torture. See what I'm saying, man, And look what they do the hazeus. Maybe he didn't eat. Maybe he just went to the grocery store that day. Maybe no, that other should happen. But they don't like them, and they piled a bunch of Gothic details into Jesus's character and then they basically put him, hang him up to dry and die for eternity and make all the Christians who believe in them carry that that horrific scene around with them because there's no there wasn't a better day in his life that they could have, you know, snapshot, Now just take that one. There you go go with a buddy christ this time, you know, at him which stuck in his skull, causing grinding torture. Buddha, who visited the hell, cordially agreed with the punishment in a speech in which he calls himself king of the devils. Are the devils? He calls himself the king of the devils, Buddha saying, the wheels shall roll, and on shall roll. No savior shall appear like prometheist. No savior will come for you. Every morning you wake up that you'll be pierced again. And the vultures were peck at your liver, fixed on thy head till thou it be dead, fixed on thy head till thou be dead. So the notice how this is a sharp object that hits the head. What did they put on Jesus's head? A wreath of thorns? M say, oh mitta of Vinda here no more to twelve in island, palaces of crystal silver or sparkling gems. While they're really really envious of his success, aren't they. You won't be able to have those pretty things that were that we're jealous of anymore. With flinty headgear thout invested. Now they're making a shot at him having something stuck in his head with flinty headgear that invested now, nor shell. It's grinding torture ever seas. This is a sick, vindictive, sick son of the bitch. This is the mind of a o Evey all day long. This is what Buddha is. Everybody till all thy sin be purge and life shall and Woldenists perversion of the event. The Woldenists headed by the Icelander Snory. Remember I even read this part to you. Ready, I'm flipping off Snory. That's what I was doing. Seized with avidity on the wounding of thor the arch enemy of Wooden and disregarding the text, retailed a fable making the stone missiles stick irremovably in Thor's skull, causing him ever lasting agony. This is in series with the late Prometheus and above Indian vergins Celtic perversions of the event. In British royal arms, he read this one about the unicorn chained and manacled. The unicorn, as I have shown elsewhere, is the royal golt or antelope, emblem of the great King Adam Thor, as seen in the ancient Hittite sculptures at his capital and on Sumerian, Hittite, Babylonian and Phoenician sacred seals. Yeah, it's not the Eda making shit up right it It checks out with the people who were alive at the time, who were who were edging into stone for preservation this very story. That's how important was this liberation of mankind from this evil and how important it was to remember who these evil people were. And it's later Scott's English representations the Herald that have ignorantly transformed it into a one horned horse. I know about the unit the single horned unicorn. They don't rever stick out as straight as they make it look like in the on the horse. But they're not that pretty. But we even went the when we went to the Penningzoo type place called the Saddles for Joy, they have one that's a single They have a couple of that are single horned goots who are a way overfed. They're they're kind of lard asses, those goods, and presumably under Celtic I e. Kaldi priestly influenced probably Druid, have chained it by the neck in its relation to its adversary and mal or the Kaldi lion, the symbol of the raven ravening son of Mother May. The Welsh or Chimeric Chimeric Britains, however, with pure traditions, have rightly retained it in its original unfettered form of the invincible Gothic goat as their national mascot. Go Welsh. It's a birthday different versions of Prometheus, the Egyptian version. In the Egyptian version version, as altered by the polytheistic priest who liked the Caldize, had erected the Semitic wolf fiend chieftains set or set into a god. The event is made to be the murder and mutilation of the Solar father king asar Asiris. We talked about this one too, whose name is derived from one of the Samerian titles of Thor, the archenemy of Thor in the Egyptian is his quote unquote brother in wolf headed fiend called set, a name spelled by Plutarch in Set in series with Hebrew and identified by him with the storm fiend Typho or Typhon, evidently cognate with the Eedic title of tie or Balder as the wolf chief. This wolf fiend Set or Typhon is made to Kilosiris by drowning in the casket and then afterwards cut up his body into fourteen pieces. Okay. Irish version is Abele fall or fiery stone wheel feel as one of the dialectic forms of the eta of the name of Ball or Balder as the possessor of this hell Ball identifies him with Fall of the fiery stone wheel of the Irish Scots legend, in some of which the stone is called a razor wheel, and significantly, he appears to have been surnamed in those legends Lug or lug I e able surname of Loki in the Eda. This falls stone wheel in those legends is associated with Khan the hundred Fighter or Kane, who we have seen was Khan or Kane, who extracted the missile, and who perhaps kept it as a trophy trophy, as he never appears himself to have used it as a missile. In the Irish legends, Ducking of Thor by Soot where seth Able Babylonian in the Durish in Virgins, Babylonian version of adam U, the Son of God, defeating set for capsizing him when finished when fishing out at sea, Okay, it says, hold on, we gotta do something here. It's one of those break moments for me. I gotta do something real quick. Is everybody enjoying this today? Say it so? I said, say it so? Happy each star, funny ding ding ding, Good evening, mister Mike Garland. All right, let's see what else is going on over here? The gang bails? Oh yep, say you over here too. I also noticed Noman's liking over on the YouTube. Let's see, Hey, what's up, bankster, what's up? Spy hunter? Astro theology? What you talk about? Dude? Have you been have you been watching the whole thing. This isn't this isn't hocus pocus, and it's not mythology. It's actual happened, and it's all the It dispels all the Semitic bullshit we've been told about in the in the Older New Testament. There's this is This is episode number eight. Grab the book and see it from the beginning, or or see it from the beginning. And also there's more to follow as far as the proofs. But this is what we're going over right now are the proofs. But when we get into the makers of civilization and race and history, then you're going to see even more of the uh, the details in history how he comes to these things, where he gets these seals and these inscriptions from a detailed explanation of the seals, and if you pick up the Aryan Origin of the alphabet, that also is a good side by side guide for the makers of civilization in recent history. This isn't focus pocus. No thought was a real person. He was Adham And this is what we're doing right now. So all right, I'm gonna put up another video while I go to take care of the thing with the thing, they'll find one here. Let's see. Maybe not that one was a.
Speaker 4: Fucking mmmmmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: We did. We did the Empire strikes. Fact Vader is a good guy, right, I think we did that one. Yeah, we did. All right, So we're gonna Jim Carrey in Star Wars. But this is the part one. It's only two minutes and forty eight seconds. That should be enough time for me to do what I gotta do. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 14: Oh it is the church one.
Speaker 4: You must see it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm clouded.
Speaker 7: This boy's future is.
Speaker 11: Yet what you learn?
Speaker 1: What Inga.
Speaker 15: The Chancellor has requested.
Speaker 7: Did I leave the campaign?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 7: You are one pathetic loser.
Speaker 11: I kill him kilp me.
Speaker 22: I'll never tell anyone square it's the one you want to kill him him?
Speaker 2: Do I do not?
Speaker 13: There is no trying.
Speaker 11: I just can't do it. Coptain, I'm doing the.
Speaker 7: Follow your course.
Speaker 11: I was trying to clean off this much.
Speaker 7: And you know what I think you might be on the inside.
Speaker 20: I'm your grandfather, your grobublic.
Speaker 17: You have me and ass of the plat Yes, I do.
Speaker 7: Looking for these.
Speaker 4: You don't know the power.
Speaker 12: M Most importantly, to find out who he's work.
Speaker 7: You can count on us, sir, our words are bond.
Speaker 14: James Ball this I was not expecting that, but I was expecting you to expect that, So it doesn't count.
Speaker 23: You don't have to.
Speaker 22: To know you don't have an amazing romance with the person sitting across from you.
Speaker 23: Let me line, you're looking hard, stare.
Speaker 7: This is not rely just you go check list is a stake. But You'm sorry, Major, what would your names?
Speaker 11: I nobody cares.
Speaker 24: Nobody cares.
Speaker 11: Check in see that.
Speaker 1: It's a prop.
Speaker 25: The possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid because it the books would be three thousands of love in fitting.
Speaker 7: So you're telling me there's a chance.
Speaker 11: Now it's up to you.
Speaker 23: You wrong?
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 7: God, what do you know about that? So this is what rock bot, I'll never join you.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you what's what does that.
Speaker 13: Stop?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 7: Excuse me. I'd like to ask you a few questions.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna execute about neck pat and super slow. This is the one ring.
Speaker 11: It's quite cool.
Speaker 4: Can you see anything?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 4: Not take care?
Speaker 1: Now bye bye.
Speaker 11: Then you have only one choice.
Speaker 4: The ring must be destroyed. I'm ready to go in Coach, just give me a chance. H mm hmmm, do I have something in my teeth.
Speaker 6: User die double bird, many.
Speaker 25: Hand ext side.
Speaker 4: This house is clear.
Speaker 7: What's happening up there.
Speaker 11: But that's incredible.
Speaker 25: It's gonna be so fid a wacky jail.
Speaker 11: I'll never tell anyone to square.
Speaker 7: It's the one you want.
Speaker 25: Your watches, yourself, your balls are showing.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're going with your money.
Speaker 11: I'll meet you at the bottom.
Speaker 7: There's still one more thing I must do before I go.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see.
Speaker 11: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 24: This lawyer?
Speaker 7: Of course, how selfish are we.
Speaker 4: Let's do all the things.
Speaker 20: That you want to do.
Speaker 4: Come sing me a song.
Speaker 25: As whole sod of beyond.
Speaker 2: Okay, what now?
Speaker 26: If this is about the temple WiFi again, I already restarted the damn router.
Speaker 21: Okay, but why does it always crash when I try to access your personnel file? Anyway, we're here because of the dark side. We feel it centered around you.
Speaker 26: You've come to the right place I meant, right planet. Not that there's anything suspicious here.
Speaker 13: Suspicious it sounds, but so does toast when it's burning steal breakfast it is.
Speaker 26: It's probably just my robes found them in some ancient sith urn.
Speaker 21: Can you show us the urn?
Speaker 26: Absolutely it's here somewhere. Maybe this could be no idea. What that is?
Speaker 7: Is that a lightsaber for Sith children.
Speaker 27: H Lords Order sixty six implementation ready. Jedi targets are marked. Final confirmation needed in transmission.
Speaker 26: I'm tired of these spam calls.
Speaker 13: M One so Rock called me. Said his name was Greg.
Speaker 26: My old master Darth, I mean Dave Plagus used to mutter the walls, brilliant mind. Eventually I figured he'd said enough man.
Speaker 21: Our leader is a goblin who talks to rocks. We spent eight hundred years pretending he's wise.
Speaker 26: Wait, he can't use the force anymore? Can he? Can he even fight?
Speaker 7: I mean he did forget where his lightsaber was last week?
Speaker 12: Yesterday he bit a patawan and called it for play with the force.
Speaker 1: Excellent? Did he just consent?
Speaker 13: Sit down, young Yoda.
Speaker 11: This isn't full play.
Speaker 12: We will discuss this matter later.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no Sith vibes at all?
Speaker 26: Is that not mean? How are you still alive? Did Dooku forget to read my message?
Speaker 7: He's a politician, not a Sith.
Speaker 4: Inbreeding.
Speaker 1: This is your own theory.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, look at.
Speaker 1: Major.
Speaker 5: Never heard this, especially with immigrants in Britain, like the Pakistanis in London, they'll have all kinds of serious inbreeding problems. Because that's an even smaller sample size you're dealing with.
Speaker 24: Strap yourself in for this. Seventy percent of all Pakistanis are inbred, and in Turkey the amount is between twenty five to thirty percent. More still births among immigrants, A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred. A large percentage of the parents said this is blowing my mind, so listen to The BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least fifty five percent of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin.
Speaker 1: Holy shit.
Speaker 24: BBC's research also discovered that while British packs standi's account for just three point four percent of all births in Britain, they accounted for thirty percent of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality.
Speaker 1: What in the fuck?
Speaker 24: Labor Party MP has called for a ban on first cousin marriage. Medical evidence shows that one of the negative consequences of inbreeding is a one hundred percent increase in the risk of stillbirths. Wow, that is insane.
Speaker 5: I also read somewhere that's a lot of the symptoms of in red. People are irrational, rage, put up anaticism, and they end up just describing isis.
Speaker 24: Look at what it says here that with the the IQ points it says findings on intelligence research shows that if one parents are cousins, if one's parents are cousins, intelligence goes down ten to sixteen IQ points.
Speaker 4: The risk of.
Speaker 24: Having an IQ lower than seventy criterion for being hearted in quotes are they using that word increases four hundred percent among children from cousin marriages. Let me say that again, the risk of having an IQ lower than seventy increases four hundred percent amongst children from cousin marriages.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 7: And why don't we know this?
Speaker 24: Because people don't like the truth is zamophobia. They don't like being called islamophobic. But even discussing it, like we're going to be called islamophobic for even bringing this up.
Speaker 5: Information has to come out.
Speaker 7: Part of it was inbreeding.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is your own theory.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, look at major Major never heard this p especially with immigrants in Britain, like the Pakistanis in London, they'll have all kinds of serious inbreeding problems. Because that's an even smaller sample size you're dealing with.
Speaker 24: Strap yourself in for this, seventy percent of all Pakistanis are inbred, and in Turkey the amount is between twenty five to thirty percent. More still births among immigrants of rough estimate reveals it close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to click that off. Sorry, that was not That was not intentional. I was trying to just pause it. I don't know what happened. Well, anyway, my dad called while I was about to get up to go to bath, so I haven't gotten to do that. That's why I had to play a couple of extra videos Dad, Dad's first families first, right, I let YouTube know who's probably not anywhere out there, but it's the closest thing I could type in. I couldn't type it into Rumble and do that very efficiently while I was also on the phone. So I also noticed that there's only four people that have slapped that thumb up on this Rumble premium. Let's see what's gone on over FTJ. Hello, FTJ spy A hundred bankster? HWI you guys doing? I think these are the same. Uh yeah, it's because I liked one of the spy one hundred comments. All right, Well, I've got to get back to that place that I was headed, called the bathroom. So let me play one more video. That last one was hopefully you already went it already went all the way around, and I didn't cut you off, but uh, what the fuck is that? Shut up?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, I've also noticed that there's still only eight hundred and fifty nine people subscribed here over on ball Busters on YouTube. That that's a problem. You got to fix that too, all right, all right, so I've got one more. Come on, it's long. We're not gonna watch the whole thing. I'm just using the restaurant. But this is a why is mister history so grainy? What the what's in this? Seven twenty at least? Bro come on, it's three sixty? What the hell you're trying to do to me? All right? So this is a little bit of a Russian case, and then I'll be right back. I was standing up to go as soon as I stood up to use the rushroom at the phone ring, and I had sent a message to my dad saying happy East earlier, so I had to answer it. You know, real life happens every once in a while.
Speaker 28: Hey guys, So a few months back I shared with you the story of adventurous geologists who had trekked far into the cold wilderness of Russia in an effort to catalog the largest megalithic site on Earth. So remote they're steeped in legends of snow yetties and mysterious monsters devouring all who dared to venture into these remote areas. When I shared the amazing images of these stone structures, many argued that they were natural formations, maybe because they struggled to conceive such enormous ancient ruins in such remote places, discoveries that seem to be many hundreds of thousands of years old, maybe even as old as the giant Sphinx. More and more is being learnt about them, with ever more daring explorations of the ruins being undertaken. A team discovered a vault in one of the stone megaliths, an access vault that led them into an artificially made stone cavern system. These underground structures are truly massive and are undoubtedly constructed by an intelligent builder. Hidden for many millennia, These caverns are not only massive, but constructed using blocks placed upon one another that are over fifty feet in length in some instances, making these stones many thousands of tons in weight seemingly placed effortlessly into the shape.
Speaker 4: Of underground walls.
Speaker 28: This discovery has not really shed light upon how the ancients built such structures, but rather push their apparent capabilities farther from our understanding. Not only are these structures purpose of vast mystery, but they also contain placed stones bigger than any we've ever discovered, even eclipsing the unfinished stone found at the ancient Chinese quarry known as Yet a Stone can be found here, half cut away from the bedrock in excess of sixteen thousand tons, thought by scholars throughout time to have been left at the quarry due to them not being able to move it. Yet here we have stones placed into a cave system designed which even outweigh Yangshan. This not only proves they could move them, but lift them and work them just how many quote natural formations are really just extremely weathered once extremely large stone built structures. Maybe there are many stone granite hills and even maybe mountains that dot our earth, which work before millennia of rain, grand structures of a forgotten people. The underground cities of Kappadocia, Turkey number more than two hundred and are spread across the entire region. It is highly possible that there is many more lying below the surface, just waiting to be found. Of all the underground cities discovered so far, the most awe inspiring is perhaps the darren Kuyu City. It was discovered by accident in nineteen sixty three when a local family was renovating a house. A wall gave way to reveal a passage that led to this underground network. According to National Geographic it is eleven levels deep, just sending more than two hundred and eighty feet to the bedrock, covering an area of over four miles squared. It includes temples, tombs, shops, living quarters, and even livestock pens. Over fifteen thousand air shafts were built into its design and would have been enough room to comfortably house approximately twenty thousand people. The underground city has extending passages that connected to other neighboring and underground water well systems providing fresh water. What is especially interesting regarding this underground world is the evidence to suggest that they were hiding from something terrifying. A sophisticated security system consisting of a particular build design accompanied by numerous gigantic rolling stone blocking doors, it would steal the city from the inside. Moreover, its multi layered design meant that each level could be sealed off from the next level using this same system. Just what were these people hiding from? Whatever it was, They obviously preferred to run rather than confront it. The structure was excruciatingly carved into the underground rock and is as strong today as the day it was built, safely accommodating guests such as archaeologists and tourists. Whoever built the network obviously had an advanced knowledge of stone working, architecture, engineering, and the local geography. Aging the structure has proven very difficult. There are no existing quarries, waste piles, or tools to examine. Furthermore, there are no records documenting its construction or people who may have lived there. Also, unfortunately, many cultures have used the underground towns over the centuries. According to Unesco, it is believed that the first signs of monastic activity in Cappadocia eight back to the fourth century, at which time, acting on the instructions of Basil or Great, in order to resist attacks from the Arabs, the people should band together into small local communities and begin inhabiting cells dug into the rock. Therefore, modern academia tends to conclude that they were likely built by the Phrygian people around eight hundred BC. Yet it is also a strong possibility that they are far older than this. By the bishop's instruction, they are to inhabit, not build. Therefore, it's safe to assume he was aware of their existence, rather than the person who thought them up. Some believe the underground caves were constructed by the very ancient Persian king Yima. Yima, attributed as mythological by many, is said to have had a lifespan of more than nine hundred years, a common feature of biblical.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry for the lung draddica interlude there, Okay, happy you sure everybody you know family calls during certain times. So my dad's having some things he must be to check out for him. So I've gotta get him in touch with some data on health related things. And who better than doctor Clinton and doctor Mansell. Right, he came to the right guy. Is everybody even out there anymore? Yeah? All right, thanks, I until I just go do something else. Uh huh fuck YouTube. I think they decided finally to just like bury me. That's why we gotta do it grassroots style, you know what I mean. Everybody's got to get over there on the tube. And why does it do that? I'm not clicking it out right click you fuck? All right, gotta get over on the YouTube channel for Ballbusters. Subscribe to that mofo. Let's break let's break their suppression with grow. You know they're gonna take away subscribers and then subscribe people anyway, right, So let's throw as many subscribe subscriptions to the wall as possible to see what sticks here is Rodeo la rose ya in over one hundred proof. Uh huh apar mh mm hm.
Speaker 21: M m.
Speaker 1: You know that trick if you're taking something like that, squire undeath your tongue, well that as long as you can, that's all well. Striking information of the authenticity here to start over, you So this is Babylonian version of Adam adamal the son of God defeating suit Seth for capsizing him when fishing on the sea. Striking confirmation of the authenticity of this eedic tradition of Adam Thor defeating Loki balder or Seth set on the sea, is I find extent in the well known Babylonian or Chaldean epic getting back probably to about three thousand BC, on how Adamu, the son of God broke the hand of Seth. This epic of which a tablet copy in Assyrian of about seven hundred BC was found, had existed amongst the Samerians about three thousand BC, as I have shown from the trial scene therein being figured on an early Sumerian seal of about that date. But a seriologist have fancied that it was merely mythological and referred to the breaking of the wing of the destructive south wind, which by the way, is absolutely one percent in line with Babylonian babbling bullshit magic. Where's this from babylon breaking of the south wind? When real they talk about the winds, they're talking about the powers slash principalities of the shit that they fuck with with the black magic. And you learned that when you when you look when you read like maschemee Hole, which is another book that I referenced in my book. Remember that book, Remember that book, that book you need to put in your collection called Preestcraft Beyond Babylon. Yeah. Now, I don't care where you get it from, because there's there's there's a there's a benefit either way, right, Like I can make a whole lot lesson you get it from Amazon, you get it direct, but it bumps up the the rating or the status of the book. The more people get it, the more they'll share it or show it. When it gets to a certain point, it has to it has to climb a couple thousand uh sale and a couple of thousand copies and sales before they start recommending and suggesting it. But once we get there, it'll have a life of its own.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: The other way does it get it for me? And I essentially make much more on it up front then I would if I'm waiting for whatever crumbs the uh Amazonians like the kickback at me. Right, I don't care the way as long as people are got it and reading it and talking about it with their friends. This epic, if we said his thousand BC. Oh wait wait, nope, this is so how Adama the son of God broke the hand of Seth set. This epic of which a tablet copy in a Syrian about seven hundred BC was found, had existed amongst the Samerians about seven sorry, about three thousand BC, as I have shown from the trial scene therein being figured on an early Sumerian seal of about that date. But the Syriologists have fancied that it was merely mythological and referred to the breaking of the wing of the destructive south wind, just as Runic scholars have hitherto imagined that the EDAs are merely mythological and their heroes not human and historical persons. But they are, But they are in the babylon In this Babylonian epic, the hero is significantly called Adamu, the son of God Indur, implying that God, the idea of whom seems to have been first imagined by Adam, was already named after thor or At of the Inn himself, whilst the human atom was made the son of God, just as Adam is called in the New Testament, the son of God. Remember, assistant to the manager, not assistant manager. But he's the same, dude. There was no God yet looking back at it is whether they deify these things and try to make sense of the characterization of him. No, and also maybe to hide the fact that the whole idea and concept of God came from Adam, came from Thor.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The father God is also called therein an or Anu, in keeping with the Edda which calls Thor's father Owen. This Babylonian version of the later Mythmongers makes Adamu to be brought for trial before his father Hahaha, for injuring Set and in defending his action to call himself also Billy, as in Bill, being as we have seen the title of Adam Thor for Bill the Baptist. The Babylonian text reads Sutu or Set in destroying anger soused him Adamu under unto the abode of the fishes, made him sink Adamu, Oh set, thou hast me tricked the worst of all thy hand will I break as with the mouth he had said, As of the mouth he had said, so of set. The hand was broken for seven days set over the land, did not destroy in raide, did not it did not destroying rage. Lord Anu to the minister Ilah a Braat spake, why has sat for seven days over the land not destroying raged? You can tell that these Babylonians were already fucked really mentally hard by these Semites, right, because it's all about destructive, forceful, vengeable gods, not at all what a god would be, the god would be. But when you put it through the the untethered, psychotic, sociopathic and bred minds of these people who are all about human sacrifice and have absolutely no conscience whatsoever, well then they make things in the in their image and their images, these very these very attributes in themselves being depicted through their gods. They're evil fucking people. Okay, okay, Lord I knew it. To his minister of errors said that Bill Billy Adamu the son of God Indur, which is not true because he is Dur or thor of set the hand has broken. When Adamu before a knew the king drew near, Annu saw him and said, calm adam why of set the hand did style break? Adamu to Anu made answer, I Billy for the house of Billy in the midst of the sea, fish I was catching in the midst of the sea, fish I was catching. He's doing the Yoda thing right, and he wasn't catching fish fish I was catching. Found someone you have when set in destroying anger sous to me, did duck me under the abode of the fishes, made me sink here the fragment ends. So he's like, so I popped his ass, It broke his damn hand. What do you want? Give you one?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: Egyptian version of the ducking Asa Thor was usually called by his Marian title of Asa Rasaru by the Egyptians. The Osiris of the Greeks was, according to the Egyptian version, and induced by his arch enemy, set the wolf fiend to go into a chest, which the latter then threw into the nile and drowned the king. It is also significant that the Egyptians located set the seth of Plutarch in the south as the Babylonian version, and Eden, the home of sut Abel, was south of Capadeotia. Here's something funny, you ready, Yeah, it's almost a metaphor with that intentional Maybe it is intentional because of their treachery, the ability to trick you into doing something, and to be able to trick you into something as detrimental as putting you in a casket, to show the level of treachery that these people, you know what I mean, when what the what the consequences of, you know, falling for their treachery is. It's kind of a it's kind of a metaphor and of itself. So it's like a cautionary tale when dealing with these Idian Edenite types. Banqueting Holo scene with Loki in its Hebrew New Testament Greek and burping while I'm talking are thuring and legendary versions regarding Michael versus Lucifer, answer Gowen and the Green Man. You know, I'm gonna skip ahead a little bit here. Well, no, no, no, actually this is good. The Hebrew version of the of this visit of Loki set Lucifer saytan ball to Lord Thor and his sons is found in the opening chapter of Job. Who'd have thought a personage who is admitted by Biblical critics who have been a gentile and his land of uz or uz is Is who now is now seen to be presumably coined from osk or Oku or Uk the tuttle of Thor's capital Evidhara or Heaven, and the Eda and Samarian records. In that chapter we read, now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said, untusay, and whence comest thou. Then Satan answered the Lord and said, from going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down it. This is practically the same scene and the same speech of or Loki on his entering the assembly hall of Lord Thor, and the statement that Job's sons feasted in their houses everyone on his day, and sent and called their sisters to eat and drink with them is in series with the Edda's description of Thor's sons. In the Hebrew, the Lord who presided at the assembly is made a different person from the long suffering Job for dialectic purposes, just as Lord Thor Or Inndhara or Yach was later made the son of the Father God who was created by men in the image and name of Thor as Ea or Jah. New Testament version of the expulsion of Satan from the Gothic heaven by Miak or Michael. This expulsion of Luki or Satan Lucifer from the heaven himen capital of the Goths at Vidhara by his outraged host Adam Thor through his crown prince Miak or Michael or Kaine, is disclosed in the Gothic source of the New Testament legend of casting out with for the Greek dragon, that old serpent called the devil or Satan from heaven by Michael the Archangel. In the Old Testament, there is no reference to heaven as an abode of the just after dead. This is purely Gothic or Hittite in origin. Lord Beck folks door and die not that place. Greek tradition of Cain's banqueting hall. The memory of this famous banqueting hall in which Caine dispensed the Mead to the Asas or Gothic kings and princess princes in their heaven capital, is now seen to be the human historical basis of the legend of the Greek myth Bongers of Gainey Mead Gun or Caine of the Mead, the descendant of King Dardanos, who became the dispenser of Mead to the gods after the assa or lords zag Zeus or Thor had become deified. Though the hazy Greek memory of the genealogy of Dardanos and Homer's day perpetuates the anachronism of making Gainy Mead a great and son of Dardanos' son, King Ericthonius. Then is that is that is as we have found King gun Gan or caine British Arthurian version of Loki's visit to King Arthorp's hall. The Green Man, The Middle English epic poem of Sir Gowan and the Green Man or Knight of about thirteen sixty is now disclosed to have its unknown source and incidents. In this Eda and its associates, the green Man is seen to be Loki or bald Abel and his cave home at the Green Chapels and kept in keeping with the eedch Eden. His insolent entry into the banqueting hall of King Arthur and his knights, his boasting, his stigmatizing the knights as beardless babes, his altercation with Gowan, and King Arthur's gracious invitation to him nevertheless to be seated, are all in agreement with his EDA. With this ETA, though the incidents are somewhat expanded with poetic license, the grotesque episode of the green Man, after being beheaded by Sir Gawain, picking up his head in his hand and walking off with it is clearly founded on the misreading of the edic narrative. So this is where they're getting it from. You know, you're getting it from the EDA, because you can see in the EDA how they would make this mistake if they weren't aware of the titles and the when Cain says, if it wasn't for me being the host, I would have your head in my hands. So somebody reading that wrong interpreted that as that being what literally happened, because they didn't read it right. If we were outside the head, I would have in my hand. Right. The grotestic episode of being behead at stegaw and picking up his head in his hand and walking off with it is clearly found in a misreading ray. All right, if we were outside thy head, I would have in my hand, and that is and that this was so, and that this was so is evident in the sequel, which shows the green Man with his head on and very much alive. At the same time, it is noteworthy. See this is what I'm This is one of the problems with snory too. It's you know, there's no continuity, and it just makes people like, what the hell, so inmate, now now there you're okay again. This must because you're gods and you can just have like nine lives or something, right. But let's know, it's because you're not reading it right and you have everything in wrong order. So there's that. The green man with the Sinna is very much alive. At the same time, it is noteworthy that in the Indian worship of his she devil mother Kali the keel title of the Eda. Remember l she's also Callee. And how does she become Collie of India? Oh because of the Goths. Yeah, there's the common denominator there. She is sometimes pictured as going decapitated, carrying her head in her hand. As we had mentioned before, his title of Green is also evidently derived from the Edda in which we have this I Green, and we went into that earlier. I'm gonna go pass this part. This is just them kicking a head around and all of a sudden that's back in his hands. The abode of the green Man, and he is he and Wenna keep going a little bit further. Okay, personal names of King Arthur's knights and ladies device from the Eedda. The personal names of several of Arthur's knights. Moreover, in this late British epic version are obviously the old edic titles of Thor and his knights expanded to make separate personages to swell the galaxy of knights out of the round table, probably done by accident, but thus Sir Bors is evidently coined from Thor's edic title of Burr Sir Baidevie or Videvir, the thedar title of gun Kine or Gowin. Bishop Baldowin is the canting, hypocrite wolf priest of Eden Bodo or Woden, so he's one of his knights, though in the story this makes everything else screwed up, so Baldwin is Bodo or Wodin. The Immortal lance a Lot appears to have his title based on Balder's etic descriptive title of the lance bearer lance a Lot lance Bearer or with his lance all hot and the weird Morgan le Fay evidently bears the name of the Eden Knight, Mother of Weird l or Helen as ma a e R or Mary the Ginn or woman of the Fay or Deadly Serpent Fate the Fay Deadly Serpent Fate. The former wide prevalence of the green Man legend in Britain seems also evidenced by the frequency even at the present day of the sign boards inscribed that Greenman affixed to Old Country in the environs of London and in the South of England, generally the binding of Locally or Lucifer by Cain or Saint Michael, and Sumerian, Babylonian, Egyptian and British versions, Samerian version of the Binding of the Serpent Dragon, Sumerian version of the Binding of the Serpent Dragon. So again just alone, these titles, these stories helped to date this Eda well being beyond and well later than the surviving copies in the time that they were inscribed, because these were handed down. These were histories, handed down, written and rewritten over and over again, so that could also be a reason for titles being a little bit different or different spelling stew But the true antiquity of these is etched in stone at these places right Sumerian going down to the very first kings of any cervilization that people can remember prior to whatever cataclysm wiped their whole memories fucking clean in the first place, references to the binding of Loki or Lucifer by Adam as Dar. For the binding up by Caine was presumably done under Dar's orders, So Dad said, bind that Loki, son of a bitch, a scene figured on many of the pre Christian monuments of ancient Britain and Scandinavia, occur in the Samerian hymns, So there's no there's no concept of this anywhere else prior to this time period. And then the Christians who steal everything from this, the Jews who steal everything from this to make Christians, then turn around from the very source material that they derive these concepts from and they point their hateful finger at it and call it all pagan. Well, that's a good way to get rid of the source material, isn't it that way? There's nobody who can be like, wait a minute, this isn't new, this isn't even original, this isn't even a this isn't this isn't unique to Christianity or Judaism. This is all stuff that you guys took, and I can see how you bashardized it all and made it work for you, putting you in the better light and putting everybody else in like a shameful light, or in your sick retellings, torturing them through your through your retellings, the dying God now becomes this, and then you know, just pecking away the torture of Prometheus slash Zeus. It's only a sick mind of a cald slash. I don't know human sacrificial caul would even think this way. People who without a conscience, people who have no empathy or sympathy or compassion for others. They see people merely as objects to do with as they wish, because they will do what thou wilt. Dar is the warrior whose lasso overthrows the full the foe, the tooth of the worm that comes forth from the mountain, he dar binds. So you want to worm his orm. So now we know what the hell the worm word was for. It's worm or snake, right that comes forth from the mountain or the cave he binds. Babylonian version. There's also this really strange movie that I found, and then when back on VHS was still a thing, Layer of the Weight Worm. Look it up. There's like a I think there's a hot model in the movie. But it's like the worst quality, terrible story. But there's all about sorcery and all kinds of stuff and it's called Layer of the Weight Worm. And we laughed at the It was like five for five. So my friend and I would sleeping over and I was like, we just laughed at the title. We're like, all right, let's do it. Let's that'll be our throwaway movie. Layer of the Weight Worm. The Chaldean Babylonians deified this sun paramour. Oh does anybody ever see the Cat People? Speaking of weird movies with one hot chicken, it it's ah, Malcolm McDowell, you know, little Alex from The Clocker of Orange. It's called Cat People. His his uh, let me tell you a second. I'll find out. Her name's on the tip of my tongue. I wish it was. Let's see, probably not now she probably like not the nineteen forty two film nineteen eighty two. Okay, here it is Natasha Kinski. Yeah, yeah, there you go. And there's Malcolm mcdell am, I saying his name right, Yeah, I got it right. Check it out, cat people, It's not terrible. If you look at if you're like a teenager looking for boobs, you're gonna be putting disciplined. It's not enough for that, but all right. Dablodian version of the binding of Balder or able. The Chaldean Babylonians deified come on, you know, you know what I'm talking about. Sometimes you bought the movie, you rented movies because you wanted the the action, adventure and and art. Other other nights you're like, I want the boobs, right. The Galadahian Babylonians deified this son paramour of the aboriginal natriarch on the name of Applu the son or Tammuz the established son, with his mother's name as Nana, which is also the name you know how people say, hey, my Nana, right, Sometimes that's grandma, sometimes it's not. Sometimes mom, so Nana or Nana wait for it, which is also the name of Balder's wife in the prose Etta as their divine mother son and called the fourth month of their calendar the month of the binding of or imprisonment. Imprisonment of applu or tamus. See when they retell things their enemies that that that beat them, they have to they have to continue to antagonize for eternity. In these stories, right this month corresponds to June July, the month of the binding. The Egyptian version is given in the account of Horace, the young Solar hero and son of Osiris, fettering set and binding him in chains. British version of the binding of Loki, Lord Lucifer Cadman's vivid description and is jaloess is poem binding is obviously based entirely on the Attic account of the binding of Loki, for there is no reference. And we talked about that earlier and talk about the Romans. Romans. Let's skip that rape of Eve and and Sumerian, Indian, Greek, and Arthurian versions. So there's a Sumerian version of so think about how far back that is. We're talking three thousand plus BC. Contemporary with Thor, there's a rape of Eve and Sumerian, there's a rape of Eve in Indian, Greek, and or Thurian versions. The Sumerian, Babylonian, and hit Tight tradition of this event is seen in the numerous representations of the rescue of Eve for Eden by King thor Dar on the sacred seals, so on the seals that he was that he was seeing this depiction like over and over, and doubtless literary references to it will be found in the Sumerian and Hittite songs when searched for. You know, we don't have a mind, and we don't have a mind that's free of this overpression on academia to only discuss what they want you to discuss, because that's the only time you get the research money to do so. So even if there are people out there that are capable of doing what Elie Widell had done. And he taught himself Samarian, he taught himself all the ancient core languages that brought us to where we are now so that he could read for himself. Because he didn't he questioned, the answers didn't seem right, seen, things didn't make sense. And the more he dug and more he looked, and the more he learned, the more he revealed or with you know, he recognized as being completely messed up, mixed up and not even close to it's intended expression in any of the stuff that was carved or written. So if any of these other things that he's talking about wherever on Earth since nineteen thirty to now, or if they have been forgotten about on purpose, it's been almost one hundred years now, where where would you start to look to find or to find references as to whether or not more literary references have been found in any of these old places?
Speaker 14: Have they?
Speaker 1: Have they unearthed more Samerian and Babylon and hit tight tails? Have they anywhere in Greece? Have they found library like the Herculeum? Is there anything in there that would reference back to the goss And if there was, when would people who found that stuff and could read it be shot dead or poisoned if they decided to tell their tale? I mean, how do you even find this information and guarantee you it's out there more and more proofs, But every once in a while there's there's that chance that even the people who are controlling the site don't know what they're looking at and don't regard it as something that they need to keep a lock and lid on, And sometimes pieces of evidence that are huge in their potential to break break open new avenues of exploration and curiosity slip through their fingers. So it's like there's there's a there's an opportunity here for us to do our best to learn, and he's I think he's given enough enough, given us enough books where he goes over the the alphabet and the pictographs and how they're written for someone to come out with a at least better understanding of how to interpret these things than your average egyptologist or archaeologists who's working primarily for the purpose of echoing and parroting whatever the waves of academia want him to say. Just the independent look at things and spending time with the information. If you're able to there, there's probably more to be discovered here, and maybe it's out there already, maybe it's already been pulled out of the dirt and dust. The millennia Indian Vedic version of the Rape of Eve the Assi or Freya, Yeah, Freya another name for Eve which means friend and also fraya of the Frisians right not to be confused with Phrygians. The Frisians and Phrygians they actually, I believe, talk a little poop about their surrounding quote unquote cousins, neighbors, and brothers right. Remarkable well literal confirmation of this etic record is found in the ancient contemporary on the Vedic hymns of the Eastern branch of the Aryans, stating in its present form to be four four hundred BC, but believed to represent literally as a much more archaic text. As this version is so historically important in confirming the literal authenticity of the da, it is here cited in detail, especially as it is so rich in the Edic titles of Adam, Eve and Tie or Balder is not Thora is called not only by the Sanskrit title of Peru of the son, the Sanskrit form of the Edic burr, but also the great father protector of men. How great is that? How cool is that? Preaty of Binda i e. The Edic burr of the vind and Indra i E. In Dhara or Dara of the end. Eve is called Assi of Er and Priya i e. The Edic Freya. Balder is styled Taio the Edic Tai Tiva or typhon right, whilst his mother, the matriarch l is called Taya wife Ti or Tiamat. Later the Edic Indian Indian Epic version of the rape. The Indian epic version significantly calls the kidnapper of Assi everb by the title of King of all Wishing, king of the all wishing vase or the cauldron, right obviously the all wishing magic bowl or holy grill of Eden, which was in ties keeping in my tie, we mean Tiama, not thaie that catch me on at me. Moreover he was Gandharva or the moreover he was a Gandharva, or of a class of magical sprites who had water nymphs. Okay, so they are talking about Boulder water nymphs as their mistresses. And we have seen that the magic of Heidi, Wodin and Balder and their water nymph weirds is called the magic of the Gander. The version, like the above Vedec version is in its last line makes Peru to the wander Peru makes Perro to wander over the world seeking for Ervasi as the lost eurydics. So that's gonna be unfortunately because it never finds her. Right, So that's a kind of a sick ending there, Like they avenge her, they kill her, rapist does Caine avenges her as the mother and father, you know, dignity, and in the they turned it into yeah, he never finds his wife again. That's fucked. Greek versions of the Rape of as Eurrotus. The early nucleus of this Greek mythic version seems disclosed in the last line of the above Vedic verse. Then, bereft of her, the protector of men wandered about love mad. On this basis, certainly the Greek and Roman bards composed their legend of Orpheus wandering lamenting over the world in vain search of his lost wife eurydis now seemed to be the Irvasiti of the Sanskrit and the uruf Asa, wife of Prometheus or Bermeath of the eurdis Is, it will be remembered, was in this version the daughter of Lake Diamond, now disclosed as the demon Loki of the Eda, who had who as the paramour of Mother l might be called Father or Eve. According to the Greek legend, the nymph was the wife of Orpheus, a native of Thrace, a name presumably related to Trose or Troy of the Eda, the city of Thor, but he is made with poetic Remember Troy is the city of Thor, the first the first mainstay. The first uh they call it uh settlement is the wrong word. Confirmed uh, I guess cultural influence. So he rules there before he goes to Carta mission. Cappadocian, all that stuff right in the Mesopotamia. He's already in Troy. Remember, he has like seamstresses there. And it's Balder who continuously launches attacks at Troy, specifically to fuck with Thor. But he has made a poetic he has made with poetic license that have been a contemporary and associate of Jason and the Argonauts, implying perhaps that he was traditionally a great sailor. His wife, fleeing from the pursuit of Astraos, a titan of darkness, was bitten by a serpent. Surprise, surprise, this is all metaphor and symbolism right, bitten by a serpent, and thus carried to Hades or Hell like Eve. She was rescued thence by her husband, who descended into Hell, but on the way back with her, he is made to lose her in the Greef. In the graceful Greek myth, Eurytus is then lost forever, and Orpheus abandoned himself to despair now hold on, before we go any further. So in my book, I talk about some of the underruled characters, right, some of the people that or or the characters thereof that allegedly are not fully bad, but they they guard the entrances or the exits exits if he will, of the afterlife or the underworld. So, now let's put this in a different in a different perspective, different perceive this a little bit differently. If Hell or Eden is just lower land between two rivers, and him In is described as being above it because it's up on a mountain, then some of these serpent guarded entrances may in fact be talking about Eden, and these might be pseudonyms for the very sorceress l right, or maybe if the stories came before that, I'd said doubt Rishka goal right. So here, Niggashita also represents the wisdom of the hidden occult mysteries, the place of the underworld, and is associally with the azul Uso holy guardian angel Damon, which the Kaldeons called personal God. The Kaldeans, right now we're talking about the who are we talking about now? We're talking about the freaking Semites, right, Oh, okay, I said, keep saying right, I gotta stop doing that. Terms d'imusi or tammuz was the first I'm reading from my book right now is the first consort of Anana, which is weird because that makes it an incestuous relationship if I'm not mistaken with Mommy and seen as the shepherd God. Oh shepherd God. Yeah, yeah, no. Niggashita, son of Ninazu, was associated with serpents and said to spend half the year in the underworld, much like Dmuzi, a basque mood in the ancient mythological These people are literalists, right, even the stops saying right. These people are literalists, even in the black magic Babylonian appling bullshit that they still do now. They want these things to be real demon so they can envision and and and you know, conjure the archetype where by using their their focus and imagination and sell bullshit. It's all bullshit, that's the what they conjure in black magic isn't bullshit, but there their little escapes from reality are mythological hornsnake with fore legs f r E legs, not number four legs and wings. So these are all winged people, right, but they taking it they're taking it literal because these are just likely talking about the Edenites. Ningazeita also represents the wisdom I said that Dingusita is the son of Ninazu, the lord of Serpents, and Ningirda, who is a variant of a Rishkagal. Ningazeita is consistently the throne bearer of a Rishkagal in many hymns and tales, all Semitic Chaldean. Bob so, who are they? They're the fucking Median knights telling these stories. In short, the serpent God works with the desires of Erishkagall. The serpent God works with the rich so magic sorcery Barmakia. The serpent Eriskahl works with Riskyl and conducts workings which are magical workings for her, not only in the underworld but also on Earth, so not only just an Eden where her hangout is, but also elsewhere terms. Erishkagall is the goddess of the underworld, said to be the older sister of Anana. Her name translates to queen. Remember, Anana is literally is literally another name for el. So this arishka Gall, whether she's another actual person or if they just split another character into two. Areska Goal is closely related to Anana, either being another title for Anana, which is our character Tiamatt frig Heidi Khalie Midea, or she's closely related if she's not the same person. Her name translates to Queen of the Great below, which also could just be Eden because it wasn't like a valley or whatever. I just want a goat that whatever. Eriska Goal is always represented in prayers and rituals as a formidable goddess of great power, but often in stories as one who forgives and injustice or wrong in the interests of the greater good, the greater good. Guys, Oh, that doesn't make her very much better, does it. The greater good? Meaning if somebody commits a murder, a horrendous murder, but it helps their tribal cult, you know in some way, Oh, she'll, she'll, she'll give them some leniency that doesn't make you good. Some treachery, some deception, some evil, some any of that. Yeah, as long as that, you know, fur, there's their their agenda all good. In this role, she encouraged piety into people who should follow her example in their own lives. If Aristigold could suffer injustice and continue to perform her tasks in accordance with the will of gods, then human beings should do no less. I have. I have a feeling that has to do with their constant torment by and and terrorist attacks on their own people, meaning that's the type of trials that if I can go through them, then you should be able to do too. Sorry. Her further significance was as the ruler of the underworld, by which she was understood to reward the good and punish the evil from whose perspective, of course, but more importantly, to keep the dead in the realm where they belonged. The seven gates of the underworld were constructed both to keep the living out and keep everyone who belonged in therein, and then they have these giant serpents to guard the doors. More as a healing god, Ningerzeita is symboled as the crowned Serpent, the wise one who brings fertility of the mind and body. Ningerzeita is also able to ravage the land with plague and fever as well, much like Pazuzu. His manifestations are varied, yet usually always appears as a serpent in some way. Then Yazeita is Caducius. I'm just looking out a different screen than you are, so you preb on catching that very well because I'm not on the biggie screen. But get the book. Then Yazeita Kadus guarded by Mouhushu Mashushu Mashusu dragons, and then Urkala is the name of the Babylonian underworld and is the home of many demons, monsters, and many take the form of serpents and dragons. They will at times feed on the etheric substance. Listen to this. They'll feed on the etheric substance of mankind, your energy, which is best put as highly intensity emotion such as fear and anxiety. They can also cause sickness and death by poison and plague. The Brotherhood of Death meaning Allopathy, assumes this role and may invoke these ancient demons in magical workings as helper agents in their eugenic culling agendas. So there's all that you should till get the book called Priest Kraft Beyond Babylon. In the later British versions of the Authurian legend, wherein Balder, under the title of Lancelot, a name presumably coined as we have seen from his edic title as the lance bearer, is exalted into a knight of King Arthur's roundtable. Lancelot this asshole in the series, with the Teutonic exaltation of him into the one of King Thor's court of Assa's. But even these later British bars, nevertheless, with evidently some glimmering of his real truculent and just character, have to make him a libertine, consorting illicitly with Queen Elaine the edic Helena title of his mother Paramour el mother Paramour l and also philandering with Arthur's Queen Gwenevere Eve and his liberty. Libertinism is apparent in Tennyson's idols or idols, even when glossed over with early Victorian pruidery. So yeah, he's banging his mom and banging Guenevere much like Balder King Thorn. And what else does he do? He takes her often, Yeah, that's Lancelot, that's bolder. He steals leave, he steals Guenevere. King Thor's crusade against Eden and Samerian and Indian versions with miraculous passage over water as dry land, Samerian version of Adam's fiery cross as a crusade. The Sameri and hymns contained many references to King Adar carrying the wood torch symbol of the Sun and the Sun emblem in his hand in his invincible expedition of conquest. Thus, oh, Lord Adar, who lifted up the torch, who pursues swiftly the foe in the right hand of the king, the shepherd of his country, may the emblem of the Sun God be carried. Indian version of Adam's miraculous passage over water as dry land the rescue of Eve, forms the next scene where it is here. It is noteworthy that a memory of Adam Bermyat's miraculous passage over the water as dry land, which was borrowed by the later Hebrews for moses passage of the Red Sea, is preserved in the ancient Indian epics, which state that to the mighty Perthu, the first Arian king, the waters became solid when he traversed the ocean. The mountains opened him a path. His banner passed unbroken through the forest. These people are not creative. Everything that they do and say is a is a theft, direct theft of something that someone else created when they when they started messing with this magic, they lost all ability to do anything. They are not creators. They can only make things from what is already there, just like their grand architect, right, grand architect of the universe, not the creator the architect. He can't He can't make a tree. Can use the wood to build something, but it can't make a tree. Adam's rescue of adducted Eve from Eden in Sumerian and hit type versions. Sumerian, Babylonian and Hit type versions of Adam's Rescue of Eve. The ancient sacred seals of the Samerian, Babylonians and Hittites represent this famous scene freely. Doctor Ward in his classic work figures over a score of other such seals in addition to that here, figured from the earliest period down to the late Babylonian Assyrian, and significantly, their details are all in accordance with the traditional record preserved in this ERAa what this must have been a pretty important story to make sure that they got it that closely right and accurate to something. Let me tell you that was written in different areas than they were, in a different language than they knew. Obviously, this was a story that was being carried through families and generations. This is a story that everybody knew because it was that important. Even when the original transcripts or whatever the original inscriptions could no longer be deciphered by people, they still knew the story, and they knew it that well. They knew it that accurately. That doesn't happen unless it's extremely important, right, It's okay if a language falls off, If you in your new language know exactly what it was gonna you know what it says, you're not really losing anything. It's only when someone has to go back and do the back translation to get to now to verify and figure out what's going on that knowing those a language this helps a lot to get you know, it's a cross reference, and verify that these are the same story and that they're saying without any variation from the original capture of Eden Magic Bowl or Holy Grail by King Thor ar Arthorp or Arthur in Sumerian version and Recovery of the Holy Grail Samerian version of Adam's capture of the Indian Bowl the capture of the Sacred Stone Bowl of Eden by King Adar. The Asa is frequently referred to in the ancient Sumerian hymns as the Sumerians we have found were the early Aryans or Goths, and it's loss is laterally laterally lamented by the later Sumerians of God's Babylonians. The hit that is down through the ages just says it's loss and quests are common. We already read this earlier common themes in the British legend of King Arthur. The Sumerian hymns were written after the idea of God and a universal God of heaven had become developed in the post Anime period. By the later Sumerians, she created their image of God in the image of man. Remember God was created in the image of man, not man created in the image of God. They also gave gods again, gave God Adams names uh and titles of Ea Jah Remember Ea or e. A of the of the Babylonian is is Enki. It's also Ea for Ala. My hot sauce sumper frillc dot com film just dropped it in there like it was natural, all right. The burr youwre bull stone, So the the cauldron, the precious stone, the serpent stone, the mountain stone, the ware, the firestone the hero has carried to his city modern recovery of the missing Garden of Eden Bull or Holy Grail of King Arthur. The historicity of the accounts of this famous magic bowl of the Garden of Eden or the Holy Grail of King Arthur, while confirmed by the foregoing and other Sumerian hymns, is further strikingly established, and the cracking of the bull confirmed by the modern recovery of the actual bull itself. In excavations at the oldest Sun temple in Mesopotamia, Tanga, Mesopotamia, at Nipper or Nippur or Nipple by the University of Pennsylvania down below the foundations of the Great Central Tower, which I have personally visited and seen, the hole where the bowl was extracted was unearthed. The chief portion of this stone bowl, the vote of inscription cut upon it is in the oldest form of Sumerian writing yet known, the oldest form of Sumerian writing yet known, the oldest form of Sumerian writing yet known, and records that the bull was deposited there by the priest King Oudug of Kish as a votive offering, and was a trophy captured at Kamasi city.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 1: The old name for Karshmesh or Gargamesh or the four of Gomesh. Get it, we get it guarded, we get it. Garden of gemis of the Eda, wherein Gimi is a title of the matriarch l of the bowl. And we have found that Karshmih was the site of the Garden of Eden. In this inscription, King Udug three three hundred and sixty BC also records that he was the son of gin Rush or gin Nigi Unug or Enoch. He's a son of Enoch, son of Kin. So he's a son of the son of a son right his dad was Cain's son, This guy Udug, who was the son of Bazuzu Kin, who was the son of thor nippur As. The site selected for burying the famous holy grill of Adam is now seen to be owing to that Sun temple and city, having been his especial faith, as recorded in the early Samarian hymns. Thus, one of these early hymns sings, oh Lord Adar or Otar or Odin in thy city, which thou lovest, may thy heart be at rest, in the temple of Nipur Thy city, which thou lovest, may thy heart be at rest. Feels like I just said that his Holy Grail of the king of King Arthor or Arthur was thus deposited in the city where his heart was at rest. This deep bearing of the of this actual bowl handled by Adam, eve L and Abel. How cool is that by King Ud I think it's right cursed just saying it was used for a lot of dark shit before it was consecrated to the Sun cult. Probably reason why they bury the fucking thing. This deep bearing of the actual bowl by King who Doug, the Greek grandson of King Thorp or Arthur, over five thousand years ago, now explains by the holy grail quote unquote had totally disappeared and was made the subject of lamentations down the ages in Babylonia and of quest by the early British. The broken state of this trophy bowl, which has perplexed as seriologists, is also now explained. This bowl is the oldest, oldest, personal, authentic and inscribed relic of the early world known the conjectural dates for inscribed records previous to this are purely fanciful. The bowl, or rather its chief inscription or inscribed quortion, which is now in my possession, is the subject of a separate monograph. Imagine having that thing in your hand. Pretty cool. I'm stealing some of my daughter's squatters. Battle of Eden and capture of that play of that place by King darthor or Adam, and Sumerian and Babylonian versions. These are all the proofs. And remember it's not just the EDA saying this is the EDA confirms the which helps you read what's on the walls, and the walls help you read the EDDA right, it's nice, sow that works. Battle of Eden and Capture of Eden by King Dar in the Sameurian and Babylonian hymns are numerous references to this epoch making battle, but all date to the period when Adam, kine L and Abel had been deified by the mythmongering priests. What's that priest craft, Yeah, the ones who bugger up everything on purpose. The battle is usually called the Fight of Bell and the Dragon b e L. It is interesting to find that the old matriarch l who is called Elu also the dragon of evil right right rightlu is evil, just like Elu Limnu's evil gods is also called in the Babylonian Mother Huber. Then we already went through that Mother Hubbard. YadA, YadA, YadA. Okay, so we went through this. Yay, we went through this already, slaying of balder able Instana da da, Let's keep going. The ancient Ajewos, the ancient Egyptians derived as well as we have found their civilization and letters from the Sumerians or early Arians, also celebrated this event in their hymns the Slaying of the Dragon and litanies as the killing of the wolf headed set the demon of destruction by young Horus, Horus of the Sun cult, the Sun Warrior. And look at what once again that scumbag Cruley did with Horace when he allegedly had his his his little witch chick a channeling some sort of Iowas deity in one of the in the one of the pyramids, and the guy claims himself as Iowas but also as Horace and blood and all this other crap. Really really, so you made you made this into an ugly thing. Obviously that wouldn't be that wouldn't be our caane, our ou r caane saying such things and how they're going to destroy all people and do what thou wilt and the only law and that's all a bunch of Book of the Law bullshit lies. They represented the event also pictorially on their sculptures et cetera, as the hawk headed young Horace, spear ring set as the crocodile, which reptile was an Egyptian form of the dragon. Hey, yeah, if you have something like that crawling wrong, right, you'd be like, yeah, that's dragon enough for me. Confirmed that. I'm sure there's some things out there that getting crazier. Yes, it's called a Komodo dragon. And in later Egyptian are Kiru or Horus is represented on horseback and spiriting set or Seth the dragon like the body style of Saint Michael and the dragon. So this is where they talk about Genespian the grain and wealth also remover of obstacles, we already go through that we might be good. Oh this is funny. The New Testament this whilst retire retailing the old Hebrew version with the righteousness of Abel right and the wickedness of Cain. Nevertheless, rightly, he glorified Cain under his title of Michael the Archangel as a deliverer of heaven from Saint and r Lucifer. Same dude, though, right right the Hebrew deity cursed Kane for bringing the first death into the world. Yeah. Sure. It is also significant that the Revelations Satan as the king of Hell who is overcome by Saint Michael, is called Apollion and name translated as the destroyer the actual literal meaning of the Samerian ball bal title of bald er Loki or Abel in the Sumerian right, so his name means the destroyer. Moreover, Abel is the judge of Hell in the ancient sacred book of the early Christian Fathers entitled The Testament of Abraham. I think they cut that one out in this combat between Saint Michael and Apolion. In art Cain as Saint Michael is represented as a handsome youth of Arian type as opposed to Apolion and elderly missed opflously fistophely is no an aryan physical type. We've talked about that, I think a while back. Apart from the literary version preserved in the yett of the ancient monument and pre Roman coins of the Britains contain numerous representation or sorry, yeah, representatives of Kine as Tassio or Saint Michael overcoming the wolf as the foe of the goats and deer, goats and deer. That's that's our totems as in Phoenician coins and seals. We're at three eighty three. It's four fifty two. I think we're good. I think we're good. I think there's a lot of actors like Live Again, a little repetitive. As far as all the proofs, we went through a lot of this book. If I find anything else, it's like a holy crap, we got to read that too. So hold on in the following extractions from these Caldi Whalings of Abel, where murder the whalings thing, that's a big one. The whaling wall boo hoo hoo. And what they're really doing and what they're really lamenting, the return of their balder. That's that's the that's their messiak, that's their return, that's their satan coming back for you. Following extractions from these Caldi Whalings of Abel. The title of the latter is usually rendered by translators as Tamuz or the established son, the son paramour of the mother weird, after the Hebrew form of the name used by Ezekiel in describing the whalings for him by the Jewish women in Jerusalem. But I use the better known Semitic synonym of Ablu the established son, which is Able, which is the equivalent of Abel, and that bal and ball and Ibla of Sumerians, which makes it again Balder. This father, his father too is significantly called their inserter the edis serter or sutar, and his mother is variously Gula or edicch Golgol or Kiel which is and Nana, which is either Anana or or Collie, the name of Balder's wife. Amongst the woodenness. No the reference to the loss of his stone bowl is also significant, and similarly his death on the Euphrates, in agreement with his death at Eden or Karshebish on the upper Euphrates is detailed in the Edda. There's more, yeah, yeahda there and then we already talked about the edex Semitic origin the supposed to dying God. Right here we have now disclosed through the ed of the Edenite human origin of the supposed dying god wailings, which it is the present fashion of theoretical writers on comparative mythology and religion to interpret as magical rights for procuring the return of New Year's vegetative life after the season of drought and decay. And it is further assumed that these people were in the habit of periodically killing their kings for these magical rights as a sacrifice for the people, with the sacramento eating of his body. On the contrary, these lamentations for the death of Abel or Tamus are now seen to be evidently merely the sorrowful observances of the anniversary of the slaying of their god, of their old tribal Chaldean chief, and sacrificing serpent priests of their forefather and Eden at the hands of the reforming Aryan prince Kin or Saint Michael, by the Semitic descendants of Abel, Semitic descendants of Abel, Balder and l as described in the eda able set or Balder as all the same person right El and Woyden right there elementaral. And it is paralleled by the present day whillings of the the Hebrews at the walls of Jerusalem in commemoration of the later great historic Old Hebrew tribal bereavement. Who they're crying for their demons. Please demons come back. We can't suffer these people anymore. You've made us puny shouldered and weak willed, and we are too distracted with stealing their money to really overcome them fully. Please demons come eat these people for us, so we can make our hell on earth again. The Adar who destroyed the life of the evil one, May thy heart be exalted. Go thou and cut tiawats are tmots life's breath. He Marduk made a snare to enclose the dragon. I think I read that one Marduk being Caine, right. I think we're good. I mean, if I see anything more, Oh, here, hold on a second. The serpent, we are told in the Hebrew Genesis, was already in the guard anything that can dispel their bullshit. I want to read, well, it was already in the garden of Eden before the fall of Man, and thus presumably at home there and could speak, and that it was more subtle than any beast of the field. Of course, because it's the cult that they're using as a fucking symbol easier to freak. It's just shorthanding. It's just how the stylization of the writing wasn't the And then these idiots say, come by and they literalize everything because they're idiots the fault. So, yes, the serpent colt was there, The serpent of the Hebrew Genesis was already in the garden. Yes, of course, it was more subtle than any beast in the field. And that it was told that the seed of the woman Eve shall bruise thy head. This latter prophecy presumably referred to the later legend of the Gentile Canes hooking of the serpent or serpent priestess l or or that she was going to leave the cult and abandon it, and that would be a bruise to your ego. The slaying of the serpent by Adam is referred to several times in the Hebrew Old Testament under Adam's title of Ea or jah i e the Samerian Ea synonym. Regarding this is why they, I mean, they make up these stories, but then they hate women anyway. I'm sure it has a lot to do with their propensity for you know, humping your rear ends of children the Samerian Ea, because most chicks aren't into that, you know, if they're not crazyer themselves, if they're not ashke Nazi and bread, they probably don't like the fact that you bugger up the little children, or that you like this, or if you're a guy, unless you're a rock star and somehow that's okay. Like, what the hell was Carmen Electra doing with during with it? Jane's addiction guitarist, who's out there smooching dudes? And that song three Ways I think has something to do with him?
Speaker 23: And they are.
Speaker 1: Terry Ferrell, you know, I'm talking about Dave Navarro. Carmen, what were you thinking? Stay away from the girl boys. This latter prophecy presumably referred to the later relegs of the Gentile Canes. Read that part. Okay, a lot of this looks like we've already covered it, kiddows. The conspicuous use of the Red Cross and the engagement is also significant in conformity of it's identical with Saint George, whose name is actually bears in some of the verses, and the numerous early Samerian Babylonian Hittite seals representing this event pictured the cross in the form of Saint george Cross, and only very rarely Saint Andrew's Cross, which which ladder originally was the Saint George's Cross tilted over as carried in action. A great patron Saint of England is thus disclosed to be none other than Adam, the much maligned by Hebrews and through them by modern Christians in ignorance of his identity with the great Gentile Gothic king, Adam George of Cappadocia, the patron saint of England, Andrew of the Scots, and Prometheus, the greatest of world kings, who raised the fallen men of the old Preadamite world to the higher civilization. Moreover, we also now find that Adam Thorer, under his Sumerian title of zag or zach or Zeus, the sig of the Eda, is the historical original of Jack the Giant Killer of our nursery tale, which has seemed to be an infantile version of one of the greatest historical events in the life of our ancestral early arians in established for us the higher civilization. Yeah, and we talked about the room title of Eden, did we not enough I think so, I think so, Rome title for Eden mother's uncult. We know this Yoton for Eden and Samarian Maboe, the oracular priestess of from about thirty one hundred BC onwards, it is called Eden eaton the latter form of the being of the etic Eyotin name for Eden YadA YadA YadA, Samerian word sign was also given the synonym word form of Rum, which is in an agreement with Rome title. In the Edic lay r m of the Eda is thus seen to have been a synonym for Eden and its wolf tribe priestess and cal D people and cal D people. Okay, okay, Now now remember that when we start trying to reanalyze the hell was going on in Rome and the establishment of Christianity and why the hell they were suffering these damn the Sanhedron and the Jews and whose tactic as are actually killing and fighting off. Was it just another group of Jews to consolidate the Jews you know what I mean, not exactly Jews at the time, but you know what I mean. This shit cult, the sandshit cult.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 1: Rome with the Eeda is thus seen to have been synonym for Eden and it's wolf tribe priestess. Thecality people just now appears to explain the legend that the mythical founders of the New Rome in Italy, Romulus and Remus, were wolf suckled, suggesting that they were of the Mother Cult of the Wolf tribe of the Romes. And the Italian physical type is the same non Aran type as that of the Aboriginal dark Chaldeans, Lyceans, et cetera. This so called Mediterranean or not really n Iberian race. Moreover, Rome or Ramit was the title of the set wolf and serpent worshiping aborigines of ancient Egypt. They were called the Rahmt or the Rome. And that's interesting right in Egypt and Romany is the title of the dark non Riian fortune telling gypsies were called Romani Romanians right, and weirds of Romania and elsewhere of the Mediterranean or Iberian race. And the present day Muslim title of Rome Muslim title for Asian minor and their religious capital at Constantinople was not borrowed from the Italian Rome, as is generally supposed. It thus appears that the original head center seat of the Mother Son cult, with its shaven and befrapped matriarchist priests and priestesses inveterately antagonistic to the monotheistic idea of God and to the advance of the higher knowledge in civilization was from prehistoric time memorial called Rome or Rome in the home of Mother May Mother Mary, Sorry May is Mary though right in the in the EDA. I think that's a good stop. Yeah, let's do it, false dot com. There you go. I hope everybody had a wonderful easter. I mean that, yes, Mike, for sure, but bam, good stuff. I'm in the market for the book this is then Orlanda must be in my collection soon. You can get there, depending on how you want to do it. You can just get through Orlanda just you know, whatever the title of the book is, and then free PD. If you type that into you and you see a search bar, you're gonna get something from archive dot or nine times out of ten. Just make sure you get the one that's not one of three, because then you have to find the other two parts. Let's see if I have the cover the I had it up here before, did I bring it down again? Let me see I might have it up here still. If not, I won't be harder for me to find. I'll drop it into the uh the search here for I meant the the chat. So let's see. Oh wait, do you orlanda book? You said, okay, no, I'm thinking of this book. It's the one that's one of three or okay, so your lenders should be even easier to find. But there actually are two different versions of that too, and one of them isn't complete. But it doesn't it's not the one of three things. Let's see turn nine nine pages is probably the correct one to ninety eight pages. There's one that has a different like they it could just be the covers in some of the parts that don't really matter that are different. But the one that has the Google page on front, I think is the one that's more. I want to say this is the most complete one. It's two hundred ninety nine pages, but a lot of it's just a bunch of cappadocious. Let's see if I can give you this car I see coffee. Yeah, this is gonna end up in YouTube one first and dropped out there and then up put this in right here. Just click it or save it before we closed out, otherwise won't be the live chats, don't stay with this docking. I mean, I understand that. What's the difference. Oh okay, so one thing moves and said, ah makes sense, pop out chat. Well you'll be cool. It would be really cool if you could, you know, use a something to be able to keep the live chat in rumble so people can reference it later like that. I'm not allowed to do that on YouTube right now, but I think it's because I'm in like the probationary period, you know what I mean, Because they just gave back general. They wanted me to have two months worth of history on that first before them and let me have clickable links. I can. I can comment on my own videos with a clickable link, but I can't have it in the description as a clickable link. Way to punish me.
Speaker 4: Bags.
Speaker 1: What we got over here? We've got a very good looking man with a happy hat on the happy birthday hat. Did anybody see my posts? You probably didn't. I'm gonna show you anyway. If I'm not supposed to here in Helen, especially if I'm not supposed to, I'll do it this way, all right. So if we're here, you are here, you're drunk.
Speaker 4: You are drunk.
Speaker 1: That's probably have to screw up a little bit. There we go. This is this is my happy Birthday I put out earlier today. If you see this guy, wish him a happy one hundred and thirty six. And then I said happy yet for everyone, No, bady, Yeah, we're yeah, we're yet, We're Yeah. I lose my brind And this one this is nice too. Yeah yeah, m hm. Anybody has anything they want to immortalize themselves with with, whether it's like, you know, foul language or ebscene obscene imagery. Now's your chance because I'm going about to close it down for the day. All right, Well we had a doctor Evil's holding it down over here on YouTube. I won't see any other names. And I also don't see that changing for me fifty nine to a higher number yet. So everybody goes shuffle their bums over here to the Ballbusters channel on Rumble on YouTube. Yeah, help if I tell you where to go first, right, I'm not trying to make it confusing or anything. Yeah, I'm dropping it into the chat here. Anybody wants to slap that green poton over here in FTJ, that's cool too. I'm not gonna get mad at you. I won't yell at you, I promise. Let's see. And the one on the left is the GSG and the one the right is the VA one. Where are we over on this one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, this one? There?
Speaker 15: You go?
Speaker 1: All right? You know it's also cool. I noticed somebody did a did a rumble rant the other day, which is cool. It's neat how you can do that, like if you just go to you can click this one if you want to right here, and that's like a find out a month thing. This they took it away. Oh okay, maybe they moved it around because it used to be one that says joined locals, but I don't see that even anymore. But you can subscribe here or you can hit this thing. I don't know the good thing as well?
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you can sub somebody a gift. I don't know what that's all about. But let's see if I can unclick that. Now I don't get out of there? How do I get out there? It goes? You can hit this one right and then it's like a super chat, like directly like a super chat, which I probably have will probably never get to that super chat ability. The way people aren't subscribing over on the YouTube channel you have to at least have a thousand, I think. So you can just go like this and then you go. You can change your mouth like that, or you can just type in yourself and then you sue your little rant like Hi, my name is blah or whatever. You eat your own whatever, and then hit send and then those will be the ones that I read and you have supported the show. But somebody did the rumble rent the other day, so that was cool. So it works, so you know, all right, there we have it. The peasants will rejoice and simper fy llc dot com sreak the hot sauce. This is the YouTube channel right here. It's also in the description so for those of you can catch us later the rumble right here. Guys, hit that YouTube thing and then hit the subscribe. There's a semper fry, there's the patrear, there's gifts and go. The message for the future is the message to the past.
Speaker 10: I like that.
Speaker 1: That sounds all right, and I made this simpler. I broke this into last bureau shit. Right, three clicks the Patreon, the gifts and go semper fry llc s and then just subscribe over YouTube. Okay, I guess it's time to go on the elliptical, and wonder why my daughter would didn't come home at four o'clock and Rebecca said they would. Hey, at least see I got time to talk to myself in them and I'm room by myself on Easter. That's always good semper fryllc dot com. I gotta make smile sauce. Let'll be done quick and efficiently and well as well. What do you guys want to do tomorrow? Take a couple of seconds to think about it, and then I'll see if you can send me a message. Stefan is on tonight. I am not going to go over there. I've been here too long and I really don't want to get into the conversation that we're gonna up getting into, so I'm gonna prefer not to do that, and I'm just gonna sit here and figure out the things that my dad asked me to do for helping his health out and send them that message instead. I'll take care of my family before I take care.
Speaker 16: Of some.
Speaker 1: Oh. I know, I know I'm not order blah blah blah and smoke and drank, but I don't know what's wrong with me and wh I have problems, okay, Or when I try to get him nutrients and start on my whole campaign, it doesn't even go to that. So do these hands. I've done everything. I've done more than I should have been. I then could have been asked, there you go anyhow, So what do you guys want to do tomorrow? Do you want to do? Do you want to go slate riding? I don't think I want to. I want to go ride jet skis or go fishing on a fishing boat. That's what I want to do, in some place that's warm enough to jump in the water. If I want to swim like a sandbar, like like Sarah took a lake used to be like so, Rise of Man, I didn't show you this. I'm not showing this correctly. On that Rise of Man in the Gardens of Sumiria, A biography of Elie Widell. Should we get into this a little bit, learn who the man was? I think that should be the next step, or should I do something just before that with the makers of civilization By going and doing something like this, the results, well, then your fucking liar, or you're not letting me. Let's see this better not be like that. Where I can't reference stuff that would be bullshits. I had your first book, you add your first book mark, tell me I live, what is this? If this is one of those things where you can't hold on, not fluf that that probably isn't there. I agree by not the word son of a bitch. They're not gonna let me the word search this, so I gotta scroll to find an Indra. Come on, there's a corrupt Indra, not in Dhara, not not our thor, but somebody who came after it. And I think it's the correct name. But they are showing their their corruption from the the mystics and the superstitious Semitic people, and I wanted to show that. But I'm not scrolling. Fucking serious. You know how long it's gonna take. It's for seven eighty two goddamn pages. God damn, what the fuck are we doing here? Should I just started the preface? Did we do this already? I think we did read the preface?
Speaker 14: We did? We did?
Speaker 1: Why would I do it again?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Let's see?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, it's still yes. Sorry to get into the law Dell book like literally, you know, seventy pages deep, you're still in the clause. In the contents. This tyd of Arah, Arayah or Aryan is found as a designation of rulers or masters to run throughout the whole family of Aryan languages, including the Egyptian, presumably because the early rulers and masters were of this race. Thus it is in aspirated form the heir Hira ya Era or air lord or master of the Goths, Scandinavians, Germans Anglish accents like air whatever right you hear the Germans say that air blah blah blah, the air chieftain of the Irish Gots and Gaels, and so on. It is the Arios Harios or Hari of the midiest the Aria and Ayira or Arayah of the ancient Virsiins in a similar exalted in racial sense, and it is thus probably used by Darius the Great on his tomb where he calls himself an Aria of Aryan descent, and Xerxes calls himself a Hari, the early seagoing branch of the Arians. Yeah, and this is again we got to go back into the history and be like, what what of the what pharaohs did they teach us? And have we learned to hate? I bet you those weren't the bad guys. I bet you those were the gods, you know, in every single aspect of this and this in the ancient history. What do we have bad tastes in our you know, ad a bad impression of And should we go back and revisit that and find and will we find clues evidence now that we've have this at a in our minds of more of the goth and this is why they want us to to turn our backs on it and denounce and don't even and reject and completely avoid that information, because it will it'll display for us our ancestors in the roles of you know, just power, not not like justice and noble control or dominance or whatever leadership of areas guidance and has nothing to do with the Semitic anything. In fact, it's counter to their their influence that will start breaking down all of their freaking claims on us and what we'd owe them, wouldn't it, wouldn't it? Yeah? All right, we'll go from So what do they may say, didn't say anything. Let's see come to Floid and we'll wrestle gators. Yeah, only watch them when you're there, you talking about? All right? And then let's see FTJ. Anybody say anything, and last one is tube and then we're out. It's just the right one. No, that's the seventh one. Hold on and then look at the right one. Sonya. I could be wrong, but in my experience, if you have the program most you are the next the text you are then able to search it. Yeah, it's just because of the way they think it's one of those PDF forwards photo all right, so it doesn't always pick it up on it if it's not like the right type of type for some reason, like it doesn't recognize it. But if you're saying that that program is like more of a the it just makes it easier for sure. Al Right, guys, I'm out, have a good one by Happy Easer.
Speaker 14: Support the show.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, Typhon, there you go, but of course I hate Typhon.