Speaker 1: Sure for something that is troubling men coming up momentarily. But this segment right here is brought to you by Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas. Such good pizza that it was named best pizzeria by readers of the Dallas Morning News. That's an incredible honor because there's only one location of Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. It's in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway. But the whole metroplex said, yes, you are the chosen location. You are the greatest pizza in all of the metroplex. So what high honors for Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. And if you're a true foodie, what are you doing if you haven't been there to try that yet? What else do you need to hear? Readers of the Dallas Morning News say it's the best. High high praise for Andrews American Pizza Kitchen and Plano. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Give me that news quickie to WFAA.
Speaker 3: Their top story is that Pete Rose and Shoeliss Joe Jackson removed it from the MLB vaned list.
Speaker 4: This is a big day for shoeless Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needed it.
Speaker 4: He is one hundred and seventy years old and he has waited so long for this.
Speaker 2: So we've talked to a lot.
Speaker 3: It's an entertainment story now at this point, Bill Belichick and his twenty four year old girlfriend, Jordan Hudson, who was in the Miss Maine USA pageant for the state of Maine. And if you're still doing pageants, okay, that's good. She's pretty like she'd have a lot going on running all of Belichick's companies and things that he does. But she's got time to go and say how she would fix the world, what maps that she could get to a third world country so they know what to do. She finished third in that, but he was on hand to go support his little gal, so she finished third place.
Speaker 5: Is there a talent portion?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'd probably do like a baton?
Speaker 5: She did twirling, okay, right, okay, cheerleader.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Charling.
Speaker 4: I think she uh for her talent portion. She went out there and admonished the media.
Speaker 2: She did bullhorn. What is you know? I think this is a question we could ask, what is the talent portion? Do they still do that?
Speaker 3: And I know they've they've banned what in a lot of places, the swimsuit part of it.
Speaker 4: I thought the swimsuit was the talent part of it. Yeah, the Miss Main USA pageant does not include a talent portion.
Speaker 2: They don't have talent. Three phases.
Speaker 3: They have an interview, they have active wear, active and an evening gown.
Speaker 2: I have all three phases, boo, but and face.
Speaker 3: The focus is on overall appearance, self confidence and the way each contestant presents herself in the evening gown.
Speaker 1: And the way that they come up with earth saving problem solving solutions.
Speaker 4: And the lady who did the best job of getting looked at is.
Speaker 2: Miss Maine. What it is a dumb thing to do? Banger mains. Shelby Howell got the win.
Speaker 3: Banger Banger. Yeah, she's blondie. Uh So here's the story here. Bill is now doing a lot of interviews again. He did with ESPN Today's then Men Interviews. I got Pablo Tory last week. It reported said a couple things like, it's very he's got family members or digging into her past. They're very uncomfortable with how much she is in charge. Well, he also doubled down. Now there was a big statement that was released by North Carolina Football that that's not true. The report that Pabulatory had is not true. She'll probably call some plays this year. Well, here's Pablo Tory. I thought it was pretty interesting when he said this, and my computer's trying not to freeze.
Speaker 6: There we get real live. Do you think that he makes it to week one? Is it getting that contentious over there? I think there's a chance, an absolutely real chance, that he does it. And the reason I say that is because even before the Jordan Hudson thing became as public, the date that matters the most is June first. The buyout of Bill Belichick goes from ten million dollars to one million dollars if Bill wanted the escape patch right, So, if he wanted out, the amount got ten times less after June first. And so the question everybody is asking is are things so dysfunctional behind the scenes when it comes to the power struggle, when it comes to what they are telling Bill to do. Don't have Jordan around anymore, basically telling him you're an employee and not the boss of this building.
Speaker 2: There is the ability for him to get out of it.
Speaker 3: So he's got about seventeen days to decide if he wants out.
Speaker 2: He could get ten million dollars.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: All of this makes way more sense to me now in terms of why he's not the head coach of the Cowboys, because I think Jerry met with him, because I did hear that they were meeting, and I think they had the meeting and Jerry realized, oh my god, this dude's lost. He is completely whipped by a twenty four year old cheerleader. He probably was super envious in some ways, but he's like, God, this is a shell of his this is not the same guy.
Speaker 2: He's gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a really good article about pretty much the entire NFL being like, we're good and just kind of like and him knowing it. And that's why he took the North Carolina job, because he took it in like October, right. Wasn't it midway through the football season?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I think it was a little later on. Was it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Was it after the season was over? I thought it was during the season. I thought they never even made it to all.
Speaker 1: The There was a there was a time where I can't remember the day, but where it was looked like Jerry was sick of McCarthy, and I had people reaching out to me telling me exactly where they were meeting. They had dinner, they met, they got together, and I'm like, that was still when it was in play. Yeah, and it was was made. There was no interest, and it was I think this is why. Well, if he could get out, do they still they would toe.
Speaker 4: There's there's no way, there's no way that that number drops and he gets out right before and they don't sue.
Speaker 5: That would suck for all those players too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's well, you know, I agree with you, but that's so different now with the transfer portal.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But I I it's in the contract though, no, I know it's in the contract. But you could also put things in a contract that are disingenuous in nature. Yeah, like and like breach, the idea that you set up a contract that you were gonna straight up violate in order to get a payout. And so like his actions, they there would be a lawsuit. They wouldn't go in there and just go, yeah, here's ten million dollars, thanks for coming here and pretending like you're gonna be a coach.
Speaker 2: They would sue. I don't believe that for a minute.
Speaker 3: That would all come down to lawyer jargon and what's actually in the contract.
Speaker 2: I get what you're saying, but it's still in there.
Speaker 3: It is the idea that he could just say, look, I did not think this thing was gonna blow up.
Speaker 2: I need to focus on myself. I need some personal time.
Speaker 3: I can't coach the best if this is gonna be a whirlwind and my private light's gonna be out there, I can't be the guy you hired to be.
Speaker 2: I'm out and thank you for your time. On May thirtieth.
Speaker 1: Dude, I worry about his well being.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's being held.
Speaker 1: Hostage unless you're gonna kill him. I mean, she's just taking He's just like a zombie. She's weekend at Bernie zinging him.
Speaker 4: It is weird that as soon as he started doing a bunch of commercials, he kind of fell apart. I mean, he didn't do commercials forever, and then he lost his gig and started doing every commercial that came his way. And every single commercial, no matter what the product was, was people calling him to find out fantasy information. It was like every single product.
Speaker 3: What if he's having to do his own laundry? Now like his ex wife used to she used to do it, and no, she's not doing for him.
Speaker 2: That's why he had a hole in his shirt. And then interview, it's unbelievable. Oh my god. Okay, well, I'm sure we'll keep hearing more about this. Will he make it to week one? All right?
Speaker 1: We are closing in on getting back into our Cooper flag discussion. But coming up next a cure for something that is troubling men.
Speaker 2: That's