Speaker 1: All right, welcome to sixty Agenda. We're back again. I'm here with my man Justin and uh I'm Andrew, your host. We talked about what they want. Uh yeah, thank you for the recent review on Apple, mister conspiracy Carpenter. I shouldn't have said mister, because you could be a woman carpenter and never know. But hey, we appreciate you a lot. Thanks for the love there. You know, we're gonna try to keep bringing you the best. You know, we're trying to improve every time. We're new to this, but as we go, it'll get better. Jenny the Alchemist is always great input. Peter TiAl seems like he's trying to prevent the Antichrist, but as you said, he is creating it. I just wanted to clear clarify that. But yeah, other than that, thanks for the compliment. Definitely, you know, we try to do what we can. And you know, if you didn't see her comic, go read the rest because she's always got great input. On YouTube and Jenny the Alchemist, I don't know if you're only on YouTube, but we do have more episodes on Spotify. They are just audio that we did not post onto YouTube, just so you know and any of our YouTube listeners. All right, so we got some crazy stuff planned. I think we're gonna do another Chill pod. I've got a little guest spot after this on the outside Minds, So hopefully you guys can check that out this week and enjoy that. But first off, I figured, you know, we talked about the Samsung White papers recently with William Ramsey, and I realized, like, we haven't even talked about this on our show enough, you know. I mean we talked about the Internet things and the Internet bodies, but we should have kind of went into that. But that's okay because as I was planning on doing that, I saw a bunch of new patents that just kind of came out from these tech companies. So I think we should go through those, go through the Samsung White and you know, put it all together. Sure. So yeah, there's been a weird, weird patents going on. We'll start off with the Microsoft one, and apparently teleportation is gonna be a thing. According to this patent. Microsoft filed a patent for teleportation. It's like a holographic one though, because so kind of like Star Wars, right, not literal human teleportation, but aims at simulating presence anywhere in the world using real time high holographs. Holography hollow portation form a three D capture and transmission of a person's likeness for use in virtual or augmented reality. So, if you remember the Cardish Jarvin Curtis Jarvin Accelerationist episode, we talked about how he wanted to. He said, we could put people in a simulation or virtualize them. That this is very reminiscent of that. It's crazy. Hey, it's a real patent there, it is. These are all gonna be legit patents. You can look up and we can get deeper on some of these two as we go. But yeah, essentially it's just augmented reality. Teleportation interactive experiences kind of reminds me like what Meta is trying to do, like Mark Zuckerberg whenever he first came out with that.
Speaker 2: But I think it's this whole vast virtual ecosystem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. I wonder if it's going to be like your actual person. It says your likeness, so I guess it wouldn't be like how his was where it was like at Avatar, right, it'd be your actual like straight up Obi wan Kenobi. You know I need you, you know kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be crazy. It's gonna be pretty wicked.
Speaker 1: That is very wicked. I love it. Yeah, that's a good word for it. Uh. So we got another one. Meta has came out with a mind reading interface. This one's really creepy. It's a uh pretty much patented technology to read your brain signals and convert thoughts into commands for AR or VR virtual reality or augmented reality aka no typing talking and uh you're thinking it happens kind of like the neuralink situation. This is my my Cardinals cup.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not a sports fan, but this is a badass sturdy mug.
Speaker 2: That is a nice mug, dude. One can always appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Good mug. You got to coffee. Coffee's life, all right? So AI did he kill language from the brain? I mean, that's who it's where we're headed. Now. We're just telling you about these patents because we're gonna talk about the Samsung white papers too. And I just you know, the Samsung white Papers is the vision of the future. But I want to show you that the patents are here as of today. So we got another dream monitoring and controlling patent from Samsung.
Speaker 2: Monitor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dream monitoring and controlling from Samsung patent, you could look that up. But so we're gonna be talking about Samsung white papers and the six G technology that they're going to be unveiling, So this is going to be part of it for sure. So they file patents patents for wearable devices that monitor an influence dreams and neurofeedback and maybe even customize your dreams for the future, kind of like alter your dreams to where they can control it. So what's to say? You know, the problem being addressed is a common one, the difficulty in accurately identifying and monitoring our rem sleep in real time. Traditional devices have struggled with this, okay, but they're talking about customizing it, okay, in a world shape by this technology, our understanding of sleep becomes more interactive and immediate. I just don't think it's that serious, you know. And also it's it's always under the guise of like convenience, you can know how much you sleep all the time. I wonder if it talks about the customization of your sleep on this because what I saw, did of course not. It's always like what it can do for your health.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So last one, this one's odd space based data centers from Amazon the u grandson of the creator of darpuk. So that's always, you know, trustworthy orbital data centers that store and being data from space to Earth, avoiding like earth limitations, you know, like cataclysm, CMEME whatever, heat, power, bandwidth issues. It doesn't have to worry about those either. Aws IS four is focused on processing data closer to where it's generated in space using cloud and machine learning services on orbiting satellites. Did you speaking of this while we're on the topic of satellites, So that one's weird. That's the last patent I saw. We'll get into the white papers. Did you see all those Starlink satellites went out? Yeah, dude, look at that. How many how many countries are without I mean I heard that they all hit airplane mode at the same time. And he put the see and that's the worry that people have about Elon Musks technology and he can just turn it off. He threatened to turn it off because this country didn't want to let him go there and like put a tesla there or some shit allegedly, but yeah, let's see, let's see, let's see. A global out of just starlink network lasting over two hours, was reported on July twenty fifth, attributed to an internal software failure. Additionally, SpaceX has acknowledged a higher than usual number of satellites falling out of orbit, potentially due to increased solar activity, because we've had a lot of CMME action. We've talked about that definitely leaving a solar maximum. How to shit? You got the ring of fire volcanoes going on? Is that real? So I've been seeing a lot of posts about like how all the the fire, like the volcanoes are getting active. Yeah, And I wonder how much of that is just like are they just fear mongering or is that real? Because you know, I looked into the Yellowstone animals and none of them are actually leaving according to the park rangers. So I'm like, all right, well, is it waking up or not? Because everybody's making big deal about all these volcanoes. Sometimes I wonder, man, is this a distraction from the fact that our president is probably in the Epstein files? Is this a distraction with the fact that he wrote a creepy birthday letter to Jeffrey Epstein where they talked about how like a man needs secrets or something like that, Like you mentioned something about like needing secrets.
Speaker 2: They're trying their hardest to avoid that talk about it or talking about anything and everything, but.
Speaker 1: Guys like guys like us need secrets. Pretty sure he said something along those lines.
Speaker 2: And I think Shane Gillis made a joke about it in the SPS.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yeah, I didn't watch that. I saw he was on there and killed. I didn't watch it. He killed.
Speaker 2: It was funny, but the joke was, Oh, there was a joke about Epstein in here, but somehow it got deleted. And he was like, oh, yeah, we should just move on as a country and forget about that. Yeah yeah, and like, but that's exactly what they're trying to do. Oh yeah, obviously that was the joke. But yeah, you know, they're doing a really good job at it, exactly, No, they really are.
Speaker 1: And I mean they ran on the Epstein files and now it's like, why are you still talking about that? And we mentioned we mentioned that that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And then within that there was like a Caitlin Clark joke that they blew up, and not that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh of course, yeah, yeah, yeah, blow up, the blow up, the racially blow up, the racial joke.
Speaker 2: But not the one that pertains the real It was like, when she retires, she's gonna go work at waffle house to continue doing what she does best best, fighting black women.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, I might have seen something. It was pretty fucking funny, ridiculous dude. Okay, by the way, while we're talking about funny stuff, yo, and the last one, uh, you know, we got a little bit while we were just okay, so I want to explain that, you know, we weren't laughing at these people's debts. We were just laughing at the hypotheticals that we kind of initially came up with. And then whenever you extrapolate onto the next murders and you see how each one of these are so outright that it has to be some intelligence murder operation, it became to the point where you have to laugh at at how tragically awful it is, you know what I mean, And that's kind of what it was. So I just want to, you know, just put that out there. We take no enjoyment in the pain of anybody. Of course, it just was the hypothetical, just putting it out there because I just thought of it. I was like, I was like, eh, we went a little bit a little bit overboard. I almost had to cut it out. But it's okay, you know, it's okay. Ring. Yeah, So let's talk about the ring of fire volcanoes quick, and then we'll get over to the Samsung and we're just talking about current events.
Speaker 2: Little chill Pop.
Speaker 1: We don't worry. We're gonna be doing the rest of this Jesper series. We will be doing a subscription basis kind of premium deal going on here. Soon. We'll get into the details. That may include live shows with live interactions, some merch giveaway. We'll have some dope shirts that are like like think about operation in north Woods, you know, and then like instead of like have it like in Backwoods font you know, yeah, operation and then on a T shirt type shit, you know, something like that. You know, like it'd be cool to kind of get in it. So, you know, if you guys like the idea throwing some ideas you may have, I'm sure you guys are more creative than us with that. We'll get into the subscription premium page. We're gonna be doing. We'd love for you guys to hop on there whenever we get it up and going. We're gonna have bonus episodes, live feeds, live interaction, merch, giveaways, whole deal. It's gonna be for a bargain. You're gonna love it. We got to turn this into a business. We want to do this for your full time. So. The Ring of Fire is a horseshoe shaped zone around the Pacific Ocean known for a high volcanic and seismic activity. If you didn't know that, and apparently it's been getting a little, uh, it's been getting wild. It's been experiencing ongoing volcanic activity, with some volcanoes showing current eruptions and others under height and monitoring. So I don't know about Yellowstone because that's not even in the specific, but it's definitely had some stuff going on. Underwater volcano off the coast of Oregon, Axial Seamount is predicted to erupt in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Sick, they're all fucking they're all talking about them being predicted to erupt though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Hawaii volcanoes, they got several volcanoes erupt in there. There's not good time to go there. Yeah, it's probably why Zuckerberg's over here expanding his land. I wonder if it has anything a movie about that.
Speaker 2: There's a movie about a family going to a vacation in Hawaii and then fucking volcano erupts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Well seether that or tsunami either way. Yeah, you want to Hawaii during something like that? Fucked don't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very don't, especially for the price. All right, well let's get into the Samsung white papers. There's a little detour current events kind of going on and crazy patents. Go look into those, man, those are nuts. Maybe you guys can find a little I just saw that right before we kind of got in here. I figured I throw it on here. So you guys, you know, if we got any self researchers, you know, we would love some independent research. You throw it at us. We gotta you know, Gmail in our description, get down in there and give us some love. So we've got our research white paper, Samsung's positions on holographic reality as a core pillar of future six G era experiences. Yeah, we can have you pull that up. I'm gonna go off my notes. They're twenty twenty six g white paper anticipates hyper connected services like immerse XR anti fidelity mobile holograms, and it's going to be commercialized, targeted for twenty twenty eight to twenty thirty. I wonder if we'll have time we can get into Agenda twenty thirty. You should put the Genda twenty thirty breakdown of it. Maybe you can find somebody that's done it, because yeah, dude, it's got a lot to do with this stuff. Okay. Technical innovations that they have planned are slim panel hollow displays. The researchers at Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology developed a slim panel holographic video display published in Nature Communications after eight years of prototype. This marks a leap of bulky lasers to realistic phase controlled holograms in compact form. So, in other words, that teleportation holographic stuff. I mean that could be this is the beginnings of that. But this is published in early twenty twenty five, so maybe it's a little farther than the beginning. Protector and smart Glasses patent has came out. A recent patent reveals a portable projector paired with smart glasses. It's employing an LCD spatial light. It's got modular and background illumination waller ceiling mounted for extended reality visuals, real world demos and showcases. In London, Samsung launched a large scale holographic projection display marine live sports highlights and it always to promote a kind of like a Galaxy AI feature ahead of head of the unpacked I guess they call it, which is the new program they have for this holographic features. Pretty nuts, Okay, let's get into the weird shit though. Samsung visions hollow reality is a hallmark at six sheet requiring bandwidth from a sub THC or mm wave ultra low latency and AI native networks. So that's what requires which is why the big beautiful bill. You have a lot of the infrastructure that they need with bandwidth and whatnot that was involved in that and how they were gonna essentially penalized states if they had tried to fight like the AI development and they scraped that, remember the ten year moratorium, but they still kept it in there where where it's not a ten year moratorium. But if you do try to fuck around as a state, they can still penalize you with the bandwidth, So I say, I hope my state fucks with them. Said way, they can't get the bandwidth that they need to create the six G holographic reality that they want to create. Like if I prefer our state just says fuck you guys. But they're actually building data centers here in our state. I wonder if they are in yours. You guys should tell us if you have new data centers being built in your state. I would look into it. I know Minnesota does, Texas does. Missouri's got a few that they're trying, but a lot of people are actually trying to fight it. And I recommend that you do because they're just trying to build the infrastructure to make this reality. Five years man twenty thirty. These holograms, used alongside alongside XR, digital twins and smart glasses, reflect deep integration into Samsung's broader metaverse and and augmented reality plans. So the next steps. In other words, just to break it down, the DHR initiative is strategically anchored in six G and XR technology. They've achieved breakthroughs in slim holographic panels and compact R augmented reality optics. They file patented patents on holograms, projectors and demonstrated large scale visuals and wearable devices. Still challenges remain and miniatureized processing bandwidth and consumer adoption. Now, this is just what they've done so far. So if we break down this bio signal sensing device that they've patented with Apple, you know, you could see that all of these companies are at different levels of what they've kind of achieved. Okay, so like Samsung seems like they're in a more rudimentary phase, and like they're focusing on holograms. I think some of these companies are focusing on certain things more than others. It is that they could bring it all together in a synergistic way, you see what I'm saying. So, like Apple is more focused on the wearable biosensing devices like your earbuds, your watches, right your Apple Watch and your phones. It's equipped with multiple electrodes that dynamically select which ones to activate. It can detect biological signals such as brain activity, muscle activity, or your heart rate, which we know that because of your watch if you have one. But yeah, uses AI to optimize this new patent though is totally different. It uses AI to optimize electrode uses based on signal strength or location. This one, I'm pretty sure is one that can read your thought thoughts. The AirPods, we'll get into it. I'm pretty sure this is the one. UH. The device architecture appears similar to Apple's AirPods retrofitted with biometric sensors, so it's AirPods, but they seem to have that tech. Implications are that the neural interfaces and surveillance is going to be possible with something like this. Of course here it is here, it is okay, so yeah. Brain signal sensing essentially is that they're they can read your passing thoughts, your emotion and detect Yeah, you're like mood via these earbuds. That's stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't want anything knowing my thoughts.
Speaker 1: No, AI selects electros based on this signal is strongest, effectively mapping or biology in real time. So this is all mixed together by the way one device UH emotion should add attention mapping, which I think ties into the first thing we talked about. With enough data neural correlate UH correlations of attention, anxiety, and arousal can be inferred, so they can like hit you with ads depending on like what it. Oh he this dude got a half chubb whenever we showed him this, you know this, or like he got pretty pissed off whenever we showed him this. You know. Oh that's nuts, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, that's gonna be pretty fucking wild if you uh willingly you know, install that. That's pretty much what it is. You're installing that ship.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but now they're trying to make it to where like all right, if you don't take neuralink, just get the new earbuds, like, if you get the new AirPods, it's going to.
Speaker 2: Be doing it, you know neuralink dude, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: So all this is going to be combined, and then this will give Apple's existing sensors, uh the ability to predictively predict your behavior, which kind of gets in with the Palanteer Like this is just one big data collecting service, so they can hand it over to Palenteer, which analyzes data and predicts behavior. But they're hitting you from multiple angles though. That's the freaky part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no escape from this shit. No, It's like they're they're implementing anything like they're they're plugging all the loopholes.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, dude, every every company is aligned with it because you think, pardon me, you know, you think like black Rock has and State Guard and State treat Vandguard and then they all have like major steaks in each of these companies which are doing this, and then they each have major steaks in each other. So essentially there it's one big company, like super venture capitalist company. It owns everything, and then they have one agenda and then every company is doing the same agenda with their different objectives, right and then boom, it's crazy. It's like spider web, you know. Yeah, you think, like you know, at the core of it, you'll find those that kind of going on, and then you know, if you weren't looking at it, you'd be like, man, how come you know this company, this little company like Oreos or whatever, you know, owned by Nabisco, it's owned by this, it's on by that, you know, And then it starts to make sense why they're trying to kill you just like every other company, you know what I mean, because it's all under one umbrella. But yeah, and we know that about food, but of course it's like that with everything, even technology.
Speaker 2: Everything is owned by a much larger company.
Speaker 1: In another tab and another tab, you should pull up a breakdown of Sam sam Altman's interview with THEO Vaughn. I think we should go over that as well. It's pretty much like chat EBT. They had a whole conversation about like our future with AI, and I think that this will go hand in hand with what we're talking about later, so I just want to have that tabbed up for later. So, yeah, that stuff is not science fiction that we were talking about. Pretty much all of it is a part of startups already, like Neurable, next Mind, and Kernel. So look those up and you'll see that they are already doing these EEG, AirPod crazy whatever. So Apple, Meta, Microsoft, Google all are developing BCEI adjacent technologies, which is obviously I didn't define that, but we'll break it down. Meta neurally controlled augmented reality interfaces, Microsoft with emotion AI, biofeedback patents, and Google with biofeedback and wearable platform. See how all these go together with the EEG and AirPods. And like I said, Blackrock, major institutional investor across all these companies, benefits from supports tech capable of mass psycho graphic targeting because they make money off these companies that are targeting you with these ads. And the more these ads are primed up and on point, the more that they make money. A step towards neural targeting advertising essentially, like I said, a passive cognitive monitoring system is going to be in place, and then the earbuds as new neural interface normalizing continuous biofeedback collections. So in other words, get wired headphones and get rid of your smart devices as far as like besides your phone, you know, like your watch and your headphones. It's all being used as this Internet of things for your Internet of bodies, where your wearables don't just track steps, it can map your brain wave patterns and emotional responses in real time. So yeah, Apple's patent, Okay, Okay, Trump's big beautiful bill. We'll get into that because I did touch on that and how that's kind of funding this forty five billion in the new DHS ICE infrastructure, including surveillance, AI data centers and biometric enrollment biometric expansion mandates like facial iris in DNA. There's gonna be smart border technology, sensors, drones, AI controlled surveillance towers. I mean, this is really going to get dystopy and very fast digital ID systems to sink private and governmental data. I'm not just listing things off. There's forty five billion dollars going into this infrastructure in the big beautiful bill, a fusion of center integration with the DHS, big tech for real time collaboration. So it's not about illegals, it's about codifying the AI police state, which has finally coming to fruition under national security pretenses which they always use. That We've talked about that before. You got to point at the enemy. Oh we got to watch out for that boogeyman, so let locked down the fucking country more. That's always what it ends up being. Domestic citizens under threat, monitoring, misinformation and mental health initiatives are going to be what we got to look out for with our citizenship past the illegals, because that's going to be how they get us. So just saying watch out for that shit, you know, because what if, because you know, you never know, man, the Alligator Alley might not be for illegals.
Speaker 2: They're fucking you know, dude, they're fucking coming for our asses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know even if it was, you know, let's look a little deeper, you know, because I don't think it's just about ads, you know. They I feel like they let us know because we've already kind of like let it slide, yea that like, yeah, we're making patents so we can make better ads. You know, like what can you hate us? You know, you live in a capital society, right, But I think it's deeper than that, where it's a little bit darker, and that's the pre crime scoring shit where you just kind of know, you analyze and know everybody's behavior type and what they'll do and what they might not. You know, all that, you've got the mood instability, you can check the reactions to conflicts. You've got group psychology where you put people inside of their little reality tunnels and then you know you can predict when they're going to turn into nut jobs, you know. So there's a program called Global Information Dominance Experiments that you should look into called Guide for Short GIDE Project, MAVEN Military AI Imagery Threat Scoring. So there's a lot of little projects going on, like cognitive modeling and emotion trapping with IARPA projects, which is like DARPA but it's LARPA. So yeah, geo fencing with earbuds six G and AI policy enforcement, you're scan for compliance to ideology in your brain. You can be scanned to make sure you're actually complying, like mentally to what you're being told. And then you could have biometric nudging become the normal, like dopamine whenever you like, you get a dopamine hit from these internal wearables or whatever, and then they kind of get you to kind of be a pavlo v in reaction to your mind control. It's really fucking crazy. So free thought becomes a risk monitored through brain wave and biofeedback loops. So in other words, even if you're acting like you're going with the flow, but in your head you're against it, they'll know. So just saying it's gide oh shit, Trump's build doesn't build a weapon, but it's gonna be. It's building the infrastructure for it, and all these tech bros and everything are gonna they've got it already, and the weapon will be a civilian biocloud of thought data, and it's gonna for forecast and control people. So, in other words, a new immigration bill, you got to worry about digital ID things like that. So whenever they're using national security for an issue, So for instance, whenever there's a new AirPod sensor that Apple's saying, oh check this out, you got to watch out for the biometric verification type technology that they might be sneaking into there, things like that. So it's always something underneath what they're trying to offer to you. All right, what have we got here? DoD Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Office, So six Global Global Information Dominance Experiment. We're excited to enhance globally integrated operations through workflows that allow faster, more data informed, human in the loop decisions. So the artificial intelligence, it's strengthening industry integration and collaboration domestically and within our allies part as abroad. So wait, what do we uh? We aim to push the boundaries of our current systems to process this iteration leveraging. Who is it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Go down a little bit, sorry, we'll get we'll get down to it. Oh what the hell? Oh the Department of Defense? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So this is about them using AI for for our war fighters. That's what it is. I missed that at the top. Do they're integrate in the AI with the war Man. I'm telling you, I think that when was this posted, because this was supposed a couple of years ago. Dude, Yeah, dude, whenever they went to Iran and yeah, they we talked about how they used AI to predictively police or predictively yuh see if they were gonna have nukes or not. I think they were testing out this predictive you know, policing there. Okay, go up to the next tab, the open AI sam Autman. All right, So I watched some of this interview and Sam Olmon did a very good job at and I'm not trying to take anything away from him. He really could be a human. I'm not saying he's not human, but I'm just saying that the way he spoke seemed like maybe we could find a clip. It's just I guess he made it sound like this is gonna be a great future. We could probably use AI and robots to do everything for us, and he was thinking of all these different ways we could just get rich without being handed money, but having a stake in the future and things like that. But then whenever Theovanne started asking like real questions, kind of like I feel like the economic financial part of it is the one that doesn't make sense, and that's how is everybody going to have money? And also how like other countries things like that. He really didn't have an answer, and I think that they haven't really thought about it. And he even said, he's like, we don't know what's gonna happen. We just know we're making this and it's gonna go where it goes. It's a little freaky. So it says right here, people talk about the most personal shit in their lives to chat GBT. Young people especially use it as a therapist life coach, having these relationship problems and asking what should I do? And right now, if you talk to a therapist, lawyer, or doctor about those problems, there are legal privileges for uh, there's doctor patient confidentiality, there's legal confidentiality, and we haven't figured out yet for when you talk to chat GIBT. So in other words, there's no confidentiality and people are talking to this way too personal. And he also talked about how they're kind of getting they're going crazy a little bit. They're talking to it too much like it's their only friend, and he even worries about that now what I worry about is that they're going to try to censor what CHATCHBT says to you because of the psychosis that people are experiencing from talking to it about crazy shit, right, And I worry about and responses.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't even use it that often. I just use it to kind of prepare for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that, you know, AI is not going to be this free for all you can use it for like insider trading or make money off of it, like he's trying to say, I think they're gonna censor it more. They're gonna treat it like the new Internet, and they're gonna get rid of the Internet, and then all of the information has been put on that Internet that has gotten away from them will be gone and it'll be controlled answers, programmable answers that stay within the guidelines and the boundaries of what they are willing to let you know. And that is, uh, that's worrisome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't love the idea of.
Speaker 2: That they're gonna pick and choose. It's gonna be a funnel, not only goer to be certain information funnel to you. Everything else is gonna be left out on purpose. Oh, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Exactly, so real quick, I'm gonna bounce back and forth a little bit. Yeah, I just think that, you know, you guys should go watch that for sure. You tell me. Do you think he was being sincere? Because he sounded sincere for a while, but then it got to a point where I was like, yeah, I think this guy's bullshiting. Man, there's some bullshit being speared. But hey, maybe I don't know. Shit. I just think that there was these different spots where I was like, oh that was he's Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like, you've got the orb yeah everything that what everything I've seen, he just doesn't seem like that. He's not a trustable guy. I mean, ship he might be a child, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But he talked about his kid. Dude, the part where he talked about his kid, and he was like, what do you love most about like being a dad and the kid? And he literally goes, you know, every day he just grows and learns more and more and explodes and growth in learning. And I'm like, that is how you would That's what you say about your AI all the time, Like you you're you're you're giving the same answer that you would give him about your AI, Like that's the type of answer that an AI person would give. You know what I'm saying, like that would be your first kid. Yeah, He's like, it's just explosion and learning and talk. And I'm like, dude, you're just thinking this term of which I get it. He might be biased towards the mental development and growth of his child. I get that, but also it's like, come on, bro, Yeah, I don't know, because he just he said that off the cuff. After he said he was getting real deep about how like, oh, it's just there's so many cliche things you could say about having a kid and this and that, And I was like, this guy's just trying so hard to be human. I don't know. I think these guys are trying to get out here and trying to be human for people to show that they're not the devil. And I think that, you know, they might be awkward, they might be whatever, and maybe it just comes off this way, but it seems to me disingenuous of just like, look, we're not really the bad guys, but there it feels like they're hiding something. Maybe it's out of their awkwardness of what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it is just because they're so awkward. It seems like they're hiding something. Yeah, because you could say the same for like Zuck too, Like any public appearance he has, he seemed he always seems like he's got some fucked information that he's trying to hold on to and he's can't let it go. I don't trust him, but he's like, I'm a cool guy.
Speaker 1: You sitting like this the whole time. They all dropped out of college. Every one of them dropped out of college. It's just as weird, like everybody's got the same exact story. Uh, you know, it's like, yeah, it gets old. You know, it's the military, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a classic dropped out, started this business, now I'm a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great story.
Speaker 2: It is recycled a lot though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But these guys, you know, these guys are being sworn into the military. Is like commanders, your colonels or something. All these tech guys are being sworn into the military. So what we just read the gid Defense Department letter. So a part of that is the fact that these tech guys are going to be a part of the military. No boot camp or anything. But they are going to be E one, e five whatever, so like a low military colonel whatever, because they're going to be using this in the military. So because they're going to need to be helping out or giving pointers to generals, they have to be a part of the military, I guess. But I just think that's so crazy. We're integrating them with the military. Unprecedented fascism at its highest level. I mean, I don't see how people don't see this. These are companies, beat billionaire CEOs now being a part of our government, in our military and have control of it. This is getting crazy. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: So within the big beautiful Bill, we got a couple more things, massive biometric and AI funding one hundred and sixty five billion in total to border and deportation enforcement with those drones and AI towers we talked about. There's also six billion for AI based systems like facial recognitions, drone towers, and network surveillance. Six hundred and seventy three million is earmarked as well for biometric systems scanners, which is going to go towards US as well. I'm telling you, So there's going to be air gap drones, a surveillance tower, non intrusive inspections, AI driven social media monitoring, uh oh, license plate recognition, predictive policing of threat behavior. This is on the Guardian nationwide Drone detection, surveillance five hundred million plus uas, towers, and CT imaging automated screening as well. So essentially all those little like you know cameras that you see that are on the highways and the roads and the stop lights, and then they say, oh, it's a stop light camera for if you run the light. And then eventually people got rid of them within their states because they're like, you can't even improve if I was the one driving, my friend borrowed the car. So they ended up being like, okay, fine, we're not gonna send you tickets. In a lot of counties they did that, right, but they left the cameras there. That's because they were for this. They weren't for that.
Speaker 2: You know what I just thought of, like, imagine you're fucking flying. You're in a park and you're just flying your drone and you just hear like a quick alarm and a pop in your drone just get shot out of the sky because unauthorized bro.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, you have to have like an FAA license to be able to even fly those in the air. Stupid. Yeah, yeah, you have to be like fully licensed now to drive a drone in the air at all.
Speaker 2: Some dad just took his kid to the mall and bought a freaking seventy five dollars drone go flying in the park and it just gets shot.
Speaker 1: Out of the sky. Oh yeah, dude, I know. So pretty much. What we're driving at is we were walking into this technocratic world that we've been, you know that we're here to talk about and the normalization of you know, neuro surveillance through earbuds because people think it's just normal for it to check on your brain, make sure your mood's good, and then your watch can tell you to take a breath, you know. It's like, yeah, takes a little deeper. It's a little deeper than that though, because they're actually sending that shit to the data centers and following out your every move and your heart beats. It's it's very very much intrusive, centralized under AI system oversight consolidated at the federal level to bypass your protections, and then the predictive enforcement, behavioral and cognitive data for risk scoring, deviation flags and suspicion before any crimes. And we hammer it this a lot, but I just want to point this all out again because I believe that we're we're walking into it, dude. So this patent, if you want to know the Apple pattern is US twenty twenty three zero two two five six five nine A one on the dynamic Biosignal earbuds. You can look that up on Google Patents and we'll have justin put up a little picture of it. You know, we'll actually put it up just so you could see it and then you can look at it, pause the thing and look at it, or go look at yourself. Either way, this is real shit. So yeah, what else? We got one big beautiful bill funding breakdown. You can look that up on the Guardian. And then the AI moratorium surveillance mandates. You can look that up on the Verge and you can see that the moratorium did get striked, but it didn't fully get striked because if you do, you can get penalized. Still, it's just not a ten year moratorium, so it is different. That's the way they fuck around you with vocabulary. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: It's been a short chill pod. We're doing a short one. Like I said, I'm going to be going on another pod after this. We're gonna be talking about a little bit of Theosophical Society Helena Bovatski type stuff. If you guys are interested, highly recommend checking that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be out this week. Yeah, I'm excited about that as well. We'll probably put it out on our page as well, but you can check it on theirs as well if you want. Yeah. I hopefully you guys enjoyed. Broke down the Samsung white papers as well as a couple of tech patents that are going on right now. They're building the matrix system around us. The one big beautiful Bill has made that possible. Get out out there and say something. Man, get out there and talk to people about it. Get people aware. We'll see you next week. Hopefully, enjoy everything. We've got a lot of fun shit coming man, you guys, stay tuned.