Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult. Okay, I'm gonna be like the quickest version ever of this story, at least try. But I was completely scammed and I started kind of It was like, if you go back and listen, you can hear the realization coming to me on the radio.
Speaker 2: It's actually crazy that you didn't see it from a mile away, because the whole time I was in your You're like, dude, this is a scam.
Speaker 1: Scam yeah, but you have a conspiracy. I don't trust you because you're a conspiracy theorist. And then I have other people in my ear that were like, no, no, it's totally fine girl. So I was. I was bobbing in the middle a little bit. So uh, long story longer, got invited to be on a podcast with Laura Clay. She's a famous comedian. I whtched. I was like that, why would she have ever heard of me? My guard was up immediately, like this doesn't make sense. I'm not adding value to her podcast, like usually podcast host would want to go after someone with a bigger following. Blah blah blah. So I thought it was bizarre. I even wrote to the person feels like a scam, and then don't worry. They comforted me and said it was not they but I read the emails a cult, and you did say they were believable, like he wrote legit questions. She was gonna ask me about my career, about hosting our show, about different things like that. So then he invites me. He's like, okay, let's hop on a zoom. You're supposed to do the podcast with her on May eight. Let's hop on a zoom so we can go over the technical side, just to make sure your computer and everything's ready to go. I discovered what my saving grace was not being on my computer and was being on my phone. This is a huge scam that's going around, and now I've been tagged and like all these other influencers have fallen for it, so I'm not the only idiot out there. So what they do is they're like, okay, download this meta app. That part, No, that part's fine because having the meta app is like sure, it wasn't like their app. Okay, the next part is worth Okay. Actually he never showed he never had his camera on. That should have been the first sign. And my as soon as he did have his camera on my stomach. Cult was screaming, well, yeah, get out, get out, get out. My stomach screamed it. The whole time. I kept in my mind kept saying, hang up on this person, hang up on this person. I tell and all the time to trust their guy. I did not trust mine. So I this is where I made the biggest mistake. He's like, oh, you're not seeing that. Here, Share your screen with me and I'll help you. Never share your screen, Never share your screen. Mistakes were made, but you did. I did where you're like, oh, he's so friendly, it's gonna help me out a little bit. Well, I was like, all this, X out of this if it gets weird. And then he was having me insert my own email address. I'm like, this isn't weird. He's not having me type in passwords. Nothing weird, Like that's happening. So it seemed legit, which this is exactly how they do it, and somehow you're like, somehow you're giving them full access to your Facebook account. I still don't know what the end result is other than they immediately take over the influencers in our Facebook and I think they probably use it to monetize stuff and do stuff. A lot of these influencers I was actually damming on me yesterday. They regained control, some within a few days, some within months. And you know a lot of people make money on their social media.
Speaker 2: I thought my head was like, they'd take it hostage to like we'll give it back for ten thousand, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And maybe it is something like that. But I think my savior was I was on a cell phone and I have two authenticator factors set up for my Facebook. Oh, and I guess cell phones are a lot more protective, like Apple phones than a computer, because he even acknowledged when I got and he goes, oh, you're in your car, and I was like, yeah, I think that he was kba of like, damn.
Speaker 2: It, dude, how did you not see it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: To your point, though, you get those texts, it was very creative. Hey pay your toll here, click this link.
Speaker 1: See I've never done those.
Speaker 2: They throw you off there.
Speaker 1: And I looked at his email and he had a Gmail. But when you go to Laura Clary's Instagram, her contact is also a Gmail. So I'm like, okay, maybe it is legit. But I was talking to so many people a good friend of mine. Her brother is a famous musician. She's like, we almost fell for it. He was invited on the quote unquote Chelsea Handler podcast. Wasn't yeah, but he's a famous musician, so it is possible. But someone else, another person radio, was like, yeah, I was invited on the j Shatty podcast. It was faked. New It was fake though, so they didn't fall forward as much as I did. All that's to say, be safe out there and watch your older people, because they are even more likely to fall for this than even my beat and cult.
Speaker 2: Hey one on one point three, KATIEWB and two men in a dumb truck want to get you money one thousand dollars with a Nationwi keyword win. So you just take the word win, go to katiewb dot com and tower the word win for the chance to get one thousand dollars right now.
Speaker 1: I would do so many things with one thousand dollars. For starters, I'd hit a drive through. I mean I just start, like, just start off strong with some fast food.
Speaker 2: I think I would get a six pair order food right now, sick pair of roller blades?
Speaker 1: Okay, real click? Do you want to order like a pizza right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah we could okay, second okay, or if anybody wants to bring us one. If you work at a pizza place, that's illegal. Oh sorry, I've bad.
Speaker 1: Hey, relationship, have you dropped it up without us asking? It's not illegal. Yeah, it's illegal for us to ask for It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just we have relationship cheat codes. Now. I want you to really think about your relationships.
Speaker 1: You got a mouse in your pocket.
Speaker 2: See if you implement any of these things in your relationship and found I want you to push back if you think that that doesn't work. It's just whatever, Okay. Somebody says always compliment your partner on things they do throughout the day, like oh, that was so awesome, how you were able to handle the conversation with the kid this way, or I think it was so good how you manage you go through traffic even though it was like busy. That was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I think it's always good to give I mean, I think I mentioned this yesterday on our show. We were giving like kind of marriage advice, and it's like thanking people for the things that they quote unquote should be doing, because everyone deserves a little praise. I mean everyone wants to feel appreciated too, so yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: And they talk about this too.
Speaker 1: Well, take things for granted for sure, like I do with Jake all the time. I take things for granted, all the things he does. He's the best partner ever.
Speaker 2: They say you should be each other's biggest fans, which means when you're around your friends, you don't talk a bunch of stuf off about your partner to anybody.
Speaker 1: Did you take my list from yesterday to do this? I'm not kidding. These are like the exact same ones I had yesterday. I think some of them we didn't get to though. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Somebody said you never get yelled at while you're vacuuming, so keep that in mind. If you're doing like a bunch of chories throughout the house, you probably not going to get yelled.
Speaker 1: At that wild the one you just said about not talking crap, I couldn't agree more. It makes me so uncomfortable. I've had a couple of friends him. They're not married anymore. I had an old coworker and I would to like have girls nights with his wife. This is not here, by the way, I want to be very clear, it's not Minnesota. All she did was say horrible things about him the whole time, and it made me so uncomfortable. I'm like you, it's very clear you hate your part Why are you married?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 1: I was like you, I never said you should get divorced. I'm like, it's very obvious you don't like anything about them.
Speaker 4: It seems it's a cold world out there.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're uncomfortable. Yeah, you can make funnier partner, obviously.
Speaker 2: I do have a question because one of my friends, well maybe one of my friends is going through something right now with his wife, hypothetically, and he thinks he's doomed. Okay, And I thought about it because this person says, always start your day off with a big hug. You get up in the morning, you hug each other for like thirty seconds whatever. Now, he says, anytime he goes to hug her or give her like a little kiss or something, adbye, she kind of backs away. Doesn't like the intimacy. He thinks she's getting it somewhere else, or she's just not interested or attracted to him anymore. If a woman is denying intimacy from her man, is that a doomed scenario?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have like three follow up questions. Was she like this before because some people never liked physical touch. No, Okay, now within.
Speaker 2: That last couple of months.
Speaker 1: Hypothetically, right, if it happened in the last couple of months, then I would say it absolutely does not mean she's getting at somewhere else. It means that there's a problem in their relationship and she doesn't feel connected to him. Now, there are one or two things she's already either done because at a point where they've tried everything and they feel like they've given you all the information you need and you aren't doing the things they're asking you, and they eventually once a woman's like done, she has done. But if it's something he can go back on and be like, oh, yeah, she's been asking me to do this forever, I never did it. Maybe if you started doing those things, then maybe it would be reciprocated with the things he needs.
Speaker 2: You're so knowledgeable.
Speaker 1: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 4: Cult on one on one point three kt w.
Speaker 1: B, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens Megan The Stallions. She's been partnering with Popeyes for years and she loves the chain so much. I guess she's opening up some of her own. She's actually like showed herself in a hard hat joining the construction crew for a tour of her Popeye's location. You know, she has the Hotti sauce and things like that with Popeyes, So I love it. Selena Gomez says this is one thing that's like a traditional thing she will not be doing at her wedding with Benny Blanco. She said she will not be doing a first dance. And it's not because she's trying to be different or edgy or she's not happy with him. It's she said, it just she was on a podcast called Table Manners and she said that having all eyes on her would probably make her feel very embarrassed. And Ben Benny jumped in and said she's a little bit shy, which I get that vibe from her. He's like way more outgoing and stuff.
Speaker 2: And it is different when there's a bunch of strangers, like ten thousand strangers watching you sing. That is different than like all your closest relatives and friends watching you, you know.
Speaker 1: And I also I literally talked about this to the audience on the Jason Show today. There's nothing when you are picking your first dance song, unless you're like a professional dancer, try to find a short version. Because I'm not saying for the guests, you're three and a half minute song to you dancing because you're not a great dancer, right, none of us are great dancers. It feels like forty five minutes with people watching you. It's awful.
Speaker 2: You can only spin your wife around so many times. I know before it's just like all right, five times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too much. It's too much. She said she will be doing a special dance with her grandpa though, because he missed out on walking her mom down the aisle because her mom had like a quickie Vegas wedding, so she wants to do that, and they will have some things festive and classic from Benny's Jewish roots. They're gonna have a horror, which is the chair dance, so I think that'll be I always see those at weddings and I'm aways like, man, it looks so cool. Jake's dads out of his family, they're Jewish, but we did not have any any Jewish aspects to our wedding. We didn't have like a super traditional wedding, but it would have been awesome to approprate some marketing.
Speaker 2: Would they lift me up? Because that'd be how many people got for a leg.
Speaker 1: When you do the dance? Do they lift both? You're in your own chair. They lift the groom, the bride and the groom. And I think you are holding on to like something together, like a white It always looks like a white nap yam. But I don't know what it is. It might be something called something else. That's dope, I know, very very cool. Let's dive into a few other ones. One of the you know we've been talking about the trials going is underway for Kim Carter Dashian's burglary, and I guess one of them is actually finally expressing a little remorse. Remember we talked about the one who wrote the book. I held up Kim Kardashian. M Well, he says he does regret what he did. I mean, did he regret it before he wrote the book or after? Is my question? Seventy one years old?
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, you should have some sort of like emotional intelligence.
Speaker 1: About But you should tonight after midnight because it comes out on me first. You'll be able to watch the blake Lively and a Kendrick movie another simple favor on Amazon Prime Video. I watched it. I felt like the movie was forty five minutes too long, it was unnecessary, and it takes the weirdest turn. There are some weird aspects of the first one, but I liked the first one. This one Anna Kendrick is so funny, but it's like, I'm I would only say, why not check it out because it's free if you have Amazon in your house already, but also it's just it was so unnecessary. One final story, if you're wondering do a Dtae Manzel and Kristen Bell makes like tons of money on Frozen. Still well, I guess. Adina told Andy this week that she wants to earn a percentage from Frozen merchandise. She's like, yeah, I get a little money from the music and the movie, but it would be nice to make a dollar off of every else address during Halloween and she does not I know. And that's your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lasigan Lenz. That's right, the Backstreet Boys. I want it that way. On katiewb you one on one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cult, I found out next week we have like a lot of cool stuff to give away them on the way more Katie Perry tickets and also this afternoon we do have another four pack of twins tickets for the Mother's Day game with our after school pop quiz that comes up around three thirty three forty ish on KATIEWB. Anyone listening who We do this in an effort to vocally hug you. Okay, we want you to call in and talk to us if you fit in one of these categories. Anyone listening who is high up in a company? Again, this is always cults way of trying to find another career on our show. I just want to talk to a higher up, a hiring manager somewhere.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what are the pressure is. How do you like mitigate, like manage all these like crazy people's personalities like how.
Speaker 1: I I fun fact, I have never once in my life had a dream of getting into management because I think you spend and I could be wrong, seventy plus percent of your time just dealing with other people's problems and issues. And I know, but that sounds exhausting. I got my own problems and issues to deal with.
Speaker 2: Dude, That's why sometimes they just pull out a belt and they.
Speaker 1: Start not a thing that's that might be what your dad did, but that is not No. Anyone listening who knows a powerful person? Cults like lost a tooth and cultu are like anyone listening who's a recruiter? Is that can help me find another job? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: I just want to know, like, who's the powerful different?
Speaker 1: This is the same one is high up in a company or knows a powerful person? Hold on, hold on, dude, listen to what Colt wrote for the third one.
Speaker 5: It's been a part of a rodeo. We take turns writing these some days I write them some days. So you're three categories today? Were anyone listening who is.
Speaker 1: High up in a company or knows a powerful person or has been a part of a rodeo? What in the hell what were you on this morning? When you wrote me?
Speaker 2: You read different things? Dude? If you're hiving a company, I want to know. You don't have to tell me where, but like, you know, how'd you get there? What was it?
Speaker 4: What was path?
Speaker 2: Like? Who's the powerful person? Do you know? Bruce Willis? What's going on? Jackie Chan?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would lot to me, Jackie chat he seems so awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: Had my twelve birthday party? Did a bunch of roundhouse kicks get six?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought you were telling a lie.
Speaker 2: Okay? And have you been a part of a rodeo? Did you ride the ball? Were you a bowl handler?
Speaker 1: Sixty five one races sixty five nine eight nine Katie w B is the phone number if, by some grace of God, you fit into one of these categories. It's KTWP and my God one O one point three KATWB. We are fallon and cult. Anyone listening who is high up in a company, knows a powerful person or has been a part of a rodeo. Those are the categories today. So you're high up in a company, what do you do?
Speaker 3: I am a drain cleaner and what happened was I actually sold my business, started out on my own for seven years and showed that I had good job skills, and they ended up purchasing me to manage their drink clean department.
Speaker 2: Oh, so, how many people do you oversee?
Speaker 3: One of our big four teams or sports here in the Twin Cities. I was doing a project and I was managing the summers and drivers and everything.
Speaker 2: So how do you handle somebody?
Speaker 1: This one is going to benefit that you have no skill?
Speaker 2: Separate dare Well, how do you handle somebody who's acting up on a job site where you're like, all right, this is way too much?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? I probably kick them off the job site?
Speaker 2: And is that awkward? Or are you just like straight for like get out or I'll cut you, or like, I don't know, how do you.
Speaker 1: Know what ever is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Definitely that I'll cut you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how he's kept his job and career for some sense, with smooth moves like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you have to get like hr involved or do you handle yourself?
Speaker 7: Kyle?
Speaker 1: Don't you don't have to be answering these question? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, all right, Kyle, thank you. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Kyle Ska Hello, Hello, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 8: Remind you the categories again?
Speaker 1: I kind of blame Oh no, no, they're very unique today. Are you high up in a company? Do you know a powerful person? Or have you been a part of a rodeo? Oh my goodness, I apparently haven't been a part of any of these.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, did you just want to chat? What do you want to talk about? I mean I was like, what are the categories again?
Speaker 8: Because I forgot?
Speaker 7: But you can.
Speaker 2: You can give us a random category whatever you want to talk about right now.
Speaker 1: Let's see here you have any I got nothing?
Speaker 2: You guys got me some What.
Speaker 1: We didn't talk about? Anything?
Speaker 2: You want to?
Speaker 1: And that's I love you.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in an RB before?
Speaker 6: Have I ever been in an RV?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like a recreation? Yeah? What was that like?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Crammed, very crammed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is true. That's the problem people get rbs. They think, oh, yeah, I'm gonna go travel everywhere. Well, congrats being in a ten by ten space your rest of your life. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: That's what endorsementult's not getting.
Speaker 9: I want any random topics today every day And I'm like.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Want?
Speaker 1: People wondering about our show? What is this? Has categories? On?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: On one point three KTEWB and we have Vaunt joining us today. Hello friends, which would normally be a blessing, but you're sick today.
Speaker 4: Yes, you put a partition up in between the three of us.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm used to like literally call to sick constantly, to the point where the last time he was sick, people were like, maybe he should have his house checked because he's sick so often. I was like, no, he just has children that constantly make him sick. So what's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Classic case of herpes, That's what it is that happens. It's I don't know if it's allergies. I've never had allergies before, but just my throat hurts, and do I sound congested?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, then it's got worse because yesterday they said it didn't sound bad.
Speaker 1: But I also like, I don't think it probably sounds aggressively congestive on the radio, but I can difference than you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not bad?
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 2: CULTI now, I'm gonna go two weeks stretch of health right now, so it's good for now.
Speaker 1: We'll see we're doing radios categories and we go through ten categories in sixty seconds. I'm gonna host today. Who would like to go first?
Speaker 2: Can go? I want to go, buddy?
Speaker 1: All right, Cult will leave the room. Okay, let's your letter is are today?
Speaker 4: Okay? Okay, I'm lucky ready. I bought s categories like the there's like a new version like scattergories categories at games by James and I have been practicing.
Speaker 1: So okay, here we go. Your time starts now, podcasts M skip things in a purse, ruh skip excuses to leave a party, ran my car into the garage door, childhood fears, rats, things that smell, rodents, ice cream, chop things, raspberries, animals in a jungle, rhinoceri. We'll take it, mall of America stores.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 1: Skip things you regret buying lord, uh ces fancy words for drunk, ripped podcasts, uh skips and a purse.
Speaker 4: Well, rake with me, Rake.
Speaker 6: Time?
Speaker 1: Did you say right? I couldn't think of anything.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. The word rib it was stuck on my mind for almost everything that had to do with like an.
Speaker 1: Animal, the running car, and garage. I had to really just write that down quickly. Okay, Uh, you didn't fill in every categor but you didn't do terrible that one. Are always seems like it'll be easy, but not necessarily. That is part one of Radio Scotta or as we come back, Cult will have his round and then we'll see who won. On one on one point three KTWB.
Speaker 7: Baalin and COLT one on one point three KDW This World.
Speaker 1: One to one point three KTWB with Fallon and Cult and vond is joining us for radios categories. We went through with Vont. He said he's in practicing at home. He bought a game himself. But you did decently well in the first round. I think you only didn't answer two or three of those that room No, it was not so it is Cult turn. He's going to go through ten categories in sixty seconds. Your letter is r R Okay, are you ready? Okay? And your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Podcasts podcasts rescue things in a purse, random items.
Speaker 1: Excuses for leaving a party, rare steak, ho good fears, fears, ranch hands, things that smell, things that.
Speaker 2: Smell rancid fit now, it's a description.
Speaker 1: Hold on rats, ice cream toppings, raspberry, animals in a jungle.
Speaker 2: Raccoon no, rare speech, rare birds, rare, rare birds. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Skip Hey, mall America stores, Well.
Speaker 2: America's stores, Route twenty, Rude twenty one now, rude twenty three, rue rue, you know what I'm talking about? Rude yip no.
Speaker 1: Rue, things you regret buying.
Speaker 2: Random uh rakes, fancy words for drunk, fancy words for what drunk time? Oh what, I know you.
Speaker 1: Spent forty minutes on rue.
Speaker 4: You know Rue. I don't feel as bad anymore.
Speaker 1: About you thinking of Charlotte Ruth's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, there's no I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Will google it.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Here we go. So for number one, you didn't have that. He said forty different things. You did not end on Route twenty one.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. It's not all of America anyways.
Speaker 1: So podcast Vaughan had nothing, you had. Rescue had a rescue podcast.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows it, talking about how people get rescued on mission.
Speaker 1: He's going to google it and find one.
Speaker 4: The rescue podcast. Is it a thing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Rescue podcast.
Speaker 1: In a purse could had random items, and vont had and I quote a rake. Don't know how big the purse is. You never know that ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You never know is fall in Minnesota? Leaves fall down.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it to you because maybe they have those many rakes. You should have done that, because they haven't present gardens. I say many did start with it, specified though I got a party, ran car through garage called rare steak.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because then you get tell me troubles and and you gotta run out because you see, these.
Speaker 1: Are the worst answers childhood fears. Vont had rats, Cold had ran chan.
Speaker 2: They can get squirrely out there. You never know they're on predictable.
Speaker 1: Smell. Vont said Rodent, and Colt said rats, but slipped he worked out. You both said raspberries price from topping, no point, animals in a jungle. Vont had rhino.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, dude, and is it I don't know. I don't know if Rhino's orange jungles, but it sounds legit.
Speaker 1: Cold had rare birds, but he already used rare for steaks. No way, mall of America stores. Colt just had rue, which doesn't count. Had nothing if you were grated buying. Vont had Rubik's cube. Agreed, I will figure that out.
Speaker 2: Such a good one.
Speaker 1: And gold At breaks it because if they suck and fancy words for drunk, Colt didn't get to. Vont had ripped yeah, three four five six seven for Vont, and Colt had one two three four five six. That's a chance, Vont one today congratulates the chill batter. This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 4: One on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Fallon and Colt on one on one point three kd w B. We're not going to dive into this because I think every single morning show across the country did it today. But if you want to have a conversation about it with like your partner, the very trending topic is who would win in a fight a gorilla or one hundred men? And literally every show ever in media is talking about it. So it's just like a little water water cooler, talker, dinner table talk with your partner this evening.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we kicked that off. We do a lot of those things we do.
Speaker 1: China has unveiled the world's tallest bridge. Cult would you go on this? It is? It is called the Grand Canyon Bridge, towering two thousand and fifty one feet above the river. Until now, it has taken nearly two hours to travel across the canyon, and they after they open this bridge, it'll take one minute. Okay, here's the thing that's crazy. I would absolutely cross it to save two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you gotta think about this. A bridge is a bridge, So like, if you're on bridges, a bridge is a bridge. Yeah, if you're on a bridge at some point when you've crossed the threshold of like, if I fall, I'm gonna die. Why is it matter how high up it is? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you're gonna It's like asking me, like we go over the Golden Gate?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably?
Speaker 2: Then why would I go over this thing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Love it? What if it was see through?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay. Another sign of economic worry. There's a hashtag trending on TikTok budget meals, and they've seen a twenty percent increase over the last month, with videos of people making budget and recession meals getting millions of views. There's actually a creator called dollar Tree Dinners has three million followers, and she shares how to make meals using ingredients. Yeah you get from a dollar tree. That's that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I had lunch grown up, we did the same butter sandwiches. So you just take a piece of bread, some butter on it. Boom, you're good.
Speaker 1: Go say, got your healthy thought's got your carbs? No protein, but that's mine. I mean, maybe better has a dash of it. Alex Earl makes crazy amounts of money with sponsored posts. But someone who used to work with her, who's a snitch, just revealed how much they're saying. She's making four hundred and fifty thousand dollars for every sponsored Instagram story. So this isn't like a post that goes on her main feed. This is a story. Those are gone in twenty four hours and that could have even changed by now. Remember also, alex Earl, I think was in was it four or five super Bowl commercials this year.
Speaker 2: That's that's a story.
Speaker 1: Story, a story.
Speaker 2: Not a post that's so annoying.
Speaker 1: Good for her, Well, it just shows that if you're smoking hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but couldn't you just do it? Just do one for me and then just give me a house? Like why wouldn't you just when do you do that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I feel like if I was in her position, I'd be like, Okay, four hundred five thousands for everyone.
Speaker 1: She probably does help out her friends and family.
Speaker 2: Maybe not enough. I gotta get in our inner circle or something.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that. You have a new goal of life. Perfect, there's your trending. We do have a four pack of twins tickets for Mother's Day. Yes, a four pack. We're going to give those away coming up in our after school pop quiz in five minutest on kdw B.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: One on one if you can hear me point three KDWB with Fallon and Colt and your four pack Minnesota Twins tickets. By the way, every time you're out there in the wild, not one of them from us, and you're buying your tickets at twins dot com slash tickets, use code fallon F A L E N twenty five and save money. Girl, You're welcome. We do have family four pack of tickets to see the Minnesota Twins host the San Francisco Giants on Mother's Day. That's May eleventh, which is awesome. But also since it is a Sunday, that's cool too because Sunday is Kids Day always at Target Field, every home Sunday of the season, So it just gives you extra have to do with kids, because I mean, you're trying to entertain them and you're also trying to enjoy the game yourself. They transform the lawn inside Gate thirty four to Bullseye backyard. They have free face painting and interactive games and like kids can run the basis postgame, which kids will love that, so it's kind of like the pros and for you. The meals for the kids are half off from eight to four dollars. If you want to play right now, it's our after school pop quiz. You call six, five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB. You answered little trivia and next thing you know, you got a four pack of tickets. A mother's day is handled. You can do this. You wipe your hands clean. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 9: Olivia?
Speaker 1: Olivia? All right?
Speaker 2: Hold?
Speaker 1: Oh my, ok oh, there's someone chatting. Hi, KATIEWB. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Joey Joey?
Speaker 1: All right, Joey and Olivia. You're competing against each other today for the tickets. If you know the name or sorry, if you know the answer, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most questions right, wins the tickets. Are you ready?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number one, three strikes in a row when you're bowling, called what yo?
Speaker 2: Joe That's right, Joey, Joey. You had that name? You did have it?
Speaker 1: Olivia? That is right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Question number two, who is the king of the Greek gods? Yes?
Speaker 2: Joey?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Olivia, I do apologize. Joey came in hot bath today and he got those twins tickets. Congratulations. Oh yes, yes, Now, Joey, you still have to get your partner something for Mother's Day. Everything's tickets, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, didn't?
Speaker 1: All right, keep work shopping, Katie w B one on one point three, Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. You know how you you look back at things in history and you're like, oh, times were different. Okay. I think that's what happened with so many of these rom coms, like these romantic movies that we're so in love with. If you look at them now, I think you would see how toxic so many of these plots in scenarios are for movies that we loved so much without a doubt. All right, So let's dive right in, shall we? Fifty first dates? It's messed up theory. She's incapable of having a romantic relationship because of her condition, and he basically takes advantage of a woman with this disability, Like can you imagine? Doesn't that feel a little bit off?
Speaker 2: She has no memory every day, but he's got enough swag to win her over every day. So that's that's kind of a flex.
Speaker 1: Here's the problem. Okay, you're sick because you're defending this guy. Okay, number two, how about the movie While you were sleeping? This is one of my favorite movies ever was Sandra Bullock. The guy she has a crush on, who they've never talked, falls, She saves him from the train tracks he's in a coma. She pretends she's his fiance and then falls in love with his brother. Like, what the heck? Yes, exactly my points. Doubt Fire, Okay, this is so messed up. He chose not to care or take responsibility of being a good parent until his wife got fed up and finally kicked him out. Instead of accepting that, he then commits fraud and deceives the entire family. And like, think about, yes, how that's gonna mentally affect his children? Remember when dad was missing? Doubt Fire for months? Never been kissed. A teacher has feelings for a student, yet is angry she quote unquote lied to him about being an adult undercover in the school. Do you know how bad I wanted those two to kiss and how sick that is now as an adult twisted? Get ready for this one to blow your mind. These are, by the way, movies we just love so much, romantic movies. We're like, uh and like you can look back now, but that was that's messed up big. It's a young boy trapped in a man's body. He kisses and hooks up with a woman, and then after she learns the truth, she still wants to be with him when he's older. Oh yeah, dude, that is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's rough. You can't get around that one.
Speaker 1: Overboard, Court Russell basically kidnaps Goldie Hawn and forces her into domestic slavery. Like she he makes her think she's the mother of these kids and how's her doing all this domestic work and that's not who she is.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so good, though.
Speaker 1: This is only the half of it. That that is enough for today because that this is traumatizing romantic movies. We love that. I could now ruin for you. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: There's probably a lot of like like comedies out there too that are kind of like that, like TV shows.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, oh yes.
Speaker 2: You are such misfunctional family and we're all just laughing at it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well. Anyway, sorry, if I were ruined your favorite movie. Love you so much, Katie w B one O one point three kd w B. With Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 4: We have a Ted talk.
Speaker 1: I don't remember doing a Ted talk we have.
Speaker 2: We have a tea talk we do. We have a tea talk.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Okay, So Ted's gonna join us.
Speaker 2: In a closet just in the back, coming by.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can give him.
Speaker 2: His weekly water supply. I can go get him out of the closet if you want. I just gotta find my keys real quick.
Speaker 1: Creepy, creepy. Also, how horrifying if anyone had to trust you to keep keys, to let the amount of a closet, you would lose it so easily. Okay, Ted talk, we come back. And also I have a question for you. Could but also anyone listening, would you rather be a cowboy, samurai or pirate? And why? Okay, get it, get your mind in noodland. We're gonna come out with our Ted.
Speaker 4: Talk that I can say, gonna do you.
Speaker 2: Ted talks, and we love hearing your little talks and things you have to say what you've been thinking about.
Speaker 1: Agreed with your law one when you said that handholding was very intimate. A lot of people texted in and said that they absolutely agreed with that.
Speaker 2: Ally, Yeah, but that actually makes me feel really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, glad, thank you for joining us again. What wisdom will you be placing upon the Twin Cities today?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: Today, this wisdom it's more a question for colts actually, I mean bal and chime in with your thoughts.
Speaker 2: But this is kind of a dude thing.
Speaker 1: Wow the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's just how I rolled obviously.
Speaker 7: Yeah, huge misogynist. Anyways, moving on. Okay, So I was at bowling league a couple of weeks ago. I go into the bathroom. There is a dude peeing next to me with no hands, and he's on his phone. What does he need to be doing on his phone while taking a pee? What time are you saving? What are you accomplishing?
Speaker 2: I say on the phone? Are you like talking on the phone or no scrolling? He was scrolling?
Speaker 1: I scroll when I sit in pee. Sometimes you're sitting and peeing. It doesn't resent. Learn you don't have to hold yourself as a man. Cult showed me that.
Speaker 2: He used it. He did.
Speaker 1: He He literally showed me that he can use the wasistband of the band.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depending on what you're wearing. You know, I think you need to talk to Jen and Jake.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of fout the videos online. Actually, yeah, it sounds like.
Speaker 2: I'm there with you, Ted when somebody comes up to me and they're using their phone. And it's different because it's it's more intimate in the men's room, because you have a stall, like an actual like little separation with the there's like a little you might as well not even have that little board there that like separates us. It's like two feet off.
Speaker 1: That's been a Ted talk before. He hates the troughs that men have.
Speaker 2: I do. I do hate that that troughs is animalistic. It just feels like what are we doing? So yeah, I'm always like why are you on your phone? And it's just weird. And then when I'm on my phone, i walk in the bathroom, I make a consciouscision put it away because I don't want them to think I'm taking a picture or like just being weird with it totally.
Speaker 7: So you are what what was so urgent that he couldn't put his phone away for thirty two seconds?
Speaker 1: So men, you need to put your phone away if you're in a public bathroom blowing number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what if the sound was on, it would have been me uncomfortable while he was on his phone. Mega Stallion Video's body Addy aadyady Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Not what I were to say, but I agree, all right, kaed very important thoughts men, if you're listening, put the phone away all right? Would you rather be a cowboy, samurai or a pirate? We're going to discuss that, and your chance to win one thousand dollars comes up in five minutes.
Speaker 7: You know, one on one point three KDWB and two men in a junk truck.
Speaker 2: Have your chance to win one thousand dollars now.
Speaker 1: Just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 2: Bank that's bank.
Speaker 4: Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: I want you to think long and hire about this because it says what kind of a person you are? Would you rather It'stalin and Colt on one on one point three KDWB. Would you rather be a cowboy, samurai or a pirate? Okay, first of all, immediately immediately calm down. You need to think about this because it's gonna say you know what, No, but you already know what. You are already know what you are. I know what you are.
Speaker 2: Samurai would be sick because your nimble. You're jumping around in bagtipes. You got some sort of sword on you. Also, swords are really cool.
Speaker 1: I could stab yourself immedia.
Speaker 2: As a pirate. I would also have a sword though, But you got to think about this. I'm on the ocean, dude, I'm floating around. There's maggots in my food because it's just all gross on deck. I got yeah, I'm doing like sideways deals with people from Great Britain where they're trying to like do some sort of trade. Weirda.
Speaker 1: You have so many shady deals A bad word.
Speaker 2: However, there's something I could see where I roll up on a horse. No, I hop off my horse, I get off my saddle, down onto my boots. I walk into a puff throw it open. Everybody immediately is they're scared to me, because why dude? Because I got the fastest draw in the wild West. I'd be a cowboy for sure, and I would kill at a dude.
Speaker 1: You would kill at it.
Speaker 2: I would kill being a cowboy. Why such a good cowboy? Why are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: I would rob so many trains do i'd be such a good outline.
Speaker 1: So you didn't want to have shady deals on the water, but you want to have shady deal Yeah, it goes on a horse.
Speaker 2: I'm not in anybody's pockets. That's all me. Dude, when I'm stopping that train, that's me.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't have to choose the life of crime. Not every one of these is not the only way you get ahead though.
Speaker 2: Wow, i'd be like Jesse James.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is what it says about you. Sure, I hope you've thought about what you are.
Speaker 2: Also, chaps, chaps kind of look good on me too.
Speaker 1: So how'd you chosen pirate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Pirates are rebels, risk takers, free spirits. Someone who picks a pirate likely values adventure, independence in bending the rules to their advance. They might be a charismatic person enjoy living in the moment and not be afraid of a little chaos. That's not you, samurai. They are disciplined. I just watched them in one bite in an entire package rail mix. Okay, samurai disciplined, honorable, and principled. Choosing a samurai suggest a person who values structure, tradition, and mastery. They likely have a strong world code, strive for self improvement and respect, order and hierarchy. Not you, cowboys, what you chose? Yep, the first word is not you, other than the fact that you don't get haircuts frequently enough. Rugged individualists with a strong sense of duty and self reliance. A cowboy type likely values hard work, honor, and personal freedom, and they have a lone wolf streak, but have a deep sense of loyalty to their quote unquote crew or loved ones. It's crazy. I am actually part of your crew, and I'm a thousand percent positive you would sell me down the river so fast you'd push me in front of a train for a bag of hot light and Cheetos in a second, if.
Speaker 2: There was some sort of special flower and I need a pancakes one day or something. Yeah, sorry, you make the cut. Lugging you around like dead Way camp and campsite. Campsite is just there doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Just didn't even talk about you lugging me around. Why did you put me to a position where you're lugging me around and I.
Speaker 2: Wish could be a cowboy? Where can I go to do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You've definitely got to move you did say your biggest fear in categories is ranch hands. That's how I was working out for you.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 7: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and cult on one than one point three kd W B.
Speaker 1: Sleinning Gomez. She's like, nah, I'm not even the first dance when I get married to Benny Blanco, and don't read into it. She just she does not like attention on her, and he's like, yeah, she's pretty shy. She said she will do oh dance with her rampa on her mom's side because he didn't get to walk her down the aisle because she did like a quickie Vegas wedding, but it looks like they're in full wedding planning mode. They will incorporate some classic things from Vinnie's Jewish roots, they say, like the horror so they'll be doing that, which is like the chair dance You've probably seen at least in movies, if not at an actual wedding.
Speaker 2: You're just so sick when that happens. I know everybody so turned.
Speaker 1: It really doesn't. There's someone I follow and they recently got married and did it, and I was like, man, looks so cool, but I would be like you I'd be so stressed out the whole time, like can they lift my weight in this chair? Like I don't know, am I going down.
Speaker 2: Weird thing to group me in?
Speaker 1: But you said it earlier feels like, yeah, I don't why you say that. You specifically said how many people pera.
Speaker 2: That people should be worried about my weight.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying you implied you were worried about Hamedbo would hold each leg of the chair like it was collapsed.
Speaker 2: But always reminds me of that one a video you used tell me about like six people are going to carry my casket and then it cuts to my funeral. Water person Dragon it because they have no friends, and you're like you, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, we're real friend, but I can send you something cold blooded.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Well, the worst part is me, I'm one person dragon and I definitely have to make my husband and my step son help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sounding good. You can get shut out lifetime for you. Don't give me fit for this, No I can.
Speaker 1: Oh, nope, it's getting dark. Never mind. The superhero movie Thunderbolts is predicted to earn more than seventy million dollars when it hits theaters and they actually start screenings for Thunderbolts tomorrow afternoon. This is a Florence Pugh, Sebastian Stan, Julia Lewis Dreyfus, and David Harbor. It's a Marvel Comics universe film featuring loaners and superhero rejects. I've seen previous for it. It actually looks interesting. I mean, I like all those actors too, so I would consider the movie. You can check out for free tomorrow on Amazon. Is the New Another simple favorite movie. It's like the second movie with Blake Lively and Anna Kendrick. It'll be out after midnight. I wouldn't saw that. Jenny said she would have left if she wasn't with me because she was just like not into it, and I felt like it was about forty five minutes too long. It takes the weirdest twist and turn at the end. It just wasn't necessary. I don't really know why they made a second movie. I did like the first one, by the way, and I also am not a Blake Lively hater, so it's not for either of those reasons. Just interesting. If you're wondering how long the Beyonce concert actually is because it is expensive. Remember it ran two hours and forty five minutes on opening night, and the Lost Culturistas podcast, co hosted by Matt Rogers and SNL cast member Bowen Yang, is gonna host their own award show on Bravo. The Lost Culturissa Culturista's Culture Awards in August will recognize culture's most iconic and consequential moments of the year, which sounds like fun. They always make things very, very fun and bow and Yang is having such a moment like he is everywhere right now. Yeah, definitely that is your pop culture. Then it brought to you by Ovo Las and Lens. Animal Encounters next one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt and your Animal Encounters.
Speaker 2: When I was in Florida, we went to this beach and we were like nestled up back behind there was woods behind us. Out of nowhere, I started seeing this little these little fingers crawling over palm trees. It was a raccoon. Now, this is not like two in the morning, all.
Speaker 1: Right, why are you on the beach at two in the morning.
Speaker 2: Two in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: I was like, what in the hell were you doing there?
Speaker 2: Raccoons ant supposed to be out of that time.
Speaker 1: No, no, no rabbit.
Speaker 2: He had a fierce silk in his face. Now I stood up. Was because of the mask. My kid was more fierce because of the mask. My kid was crying because I promised ice cream. We got there, they were ice cream. So immediately he mounted down and then in the middle of her mountain, she's like, dad, Dad, Dad, And I'm like, I told you, no ice cream. She's like, there's a raccoon by I shout up and I was like, hey, he didn't care. So I picked up a palm leave started swiping it. Just get out of the way.
Speaker 1: That's wild to do if it's a rabbit raccoon.
Speaker 2: The issue is he left, came back with three friends. Then we evacuated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to immediately, Yeah, because your kids are probably driving snacks everywhere and lower it over end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Classic. What if you have an animal encounter? Though, mm hm, it can be as just as riveting as that one. You can call us at six' five one nine eight, Nine katie W. B what is your animal?
Speaker 9: Encounter So i'm not going to say WHERE i, work BUT i work in a larger office building In, bloomington And i'm walking through the office after a meeting, earlier AND i happen to be right by kind of our elevators where our entryway, is AND i get this huge whiff of what smelled like.
Speaker 1: Weed oh, yeah.
Speaker 9: And obviously that's unusual in an office. Environment, Yeah and walked back to my, desk AND i see a couple of OUR hr leaders come out of a meeting and look at me with a like disgusted smell look on their. Face and they, said somebody must be. Vaping oh my. God, look and they come back and find. Out so we're on the seventh. Floor we ended up finding out that there was actually a skunk on The.
Speaker 2: You thought of someone to light it up the one BECAUSE i.
Speaker 9: Got, High, sorry exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Smell oh, man if it's some skunky, stuff it, is, yeah some In and it turned.
Speaker 9: Out that there was a skunk in one of the big air ducks in our.
Speaker 2: Building, yeah that's. Awesome, listen if you have an animal counter story six k W b whatever it, is do, share get it off your.
Speaker 1: Chest you, gottam you gotta let to set it. Free squawk one on one point THREE katiewv With fallon and cold going over your animal. Encounters we got this tex esus give a girl some. Warning almost feed myself, NOW i feel LIKE i was in her attack by an. Elephant got this tag space so. Predictable my sister sept on the flap of a sting ray, yesterday and The dominican. SCARY i think she just want to. Drop she's in The. Dominican good for. You, okay what is your animal encounter? Story my mom called.
Speaker 8: Me she, said out at her property in the, country she had a red tailed hot that kept had like an injured. Wing we got a blanket AND i literally caught this red tailed.
Speaker 1: Hot oh my, gosh so you saved it?
Speaker 9: Then, yeah so that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome did you put it on a marketplace and sell it or like take it to like some how.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 8: No SO i caught the red tailed hawk and THEN i brought it up to The raptor center up at the UF.
Speaker 2: M oh, yeah that's a great. Choice better than some random dude Named todd getting it a market. Play.
Speaker 1: Zero, yes thank you so much for. Sharing you the BEST hi with your animal. Encounter, Okay so WHEN i was like eight years, old my brother he captured a raccoon in one of these pet caashis from the dumpster at our apartment. Buildings, yeah and he decided to bring it up into his.
Speaker 8: Bedroom loosen.
Speaker 1: There, oh, no terrible. Idea how old was your?
Speaker 8: BROTHER i was like, eight so he had to be like?
Speaker 1: Eleven, yeah, okay has your has your brother ever been?
Speaker 2: Arrested?
Speaker 8: No, no but that thing was kissing so bad and it was up on their top, bunks on the bunk.
Speaker 1: Best oh my, god it was. Crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah how did you get it out of the house or do you not? REMEMBER i don't.
Speaker 1: Remember that's, wild truly actually. Wild, yeah AND i bet you know WHAT i was gonna, say at eleven years, old that makes sense that a boy would do something like. That but that's a valuable lesson was learned that.
Speaker 5: Day that's, right.
Speaker 1: Thank you for. Calling, hey what's your animal? Encounter it's for my.
Speaker 9: Husband he was hunting and wolf surrounded the face of his.
Speaker 1: Tree, no what want?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: No, okay absolutely? Done now how long was he stuck up?
Speaker 1: There he was up there all day, hunting but then the holes came out closer to the, evening so he had to.
Speaker 9: Call his brother to bring the four wheelers come pick him.
Speaker 1: Up, okay, okay, wait what's his brother's? NAME i guess imagine the Call, Kevin.
Speaker 6: Kevin the wolves is surround. Me you gotta come. Down one on.
Speaker 1: One point Thirty katie W b With fallon In, Cult it's time for, talent baby?
Speaker 2: Boy what you got the ONE k warplay your chance to win one thousand ES i?
Speaker 1: Forever oh, sorry you can call right now sixty five one nine eight Nine katie W b to play the ONE k word.
Speaker 2: Play, hey, THANKS i appreciate you AND i love that you're listening right.
Speaker 1: NOW i have a birthday shout out really, Quick, okay go, ahead birthday shout out out of. Time happy forty six, Birthday michelle from your loving, Husband Ernie.
Speaker 2: Jernie what a good, guy, solid, handsome.
Speaker 1: Homful one on one point Three katie W b With fallon And coult and what's your?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 1: Melissa?
Speaker 2: Melissa you ready for that ONE k wordplay the chance to win one?
Speaker 8: Thousand let's play the Baby yeah?
Speaker 2: Girl, okay all?
Speaker 1: Right are you playing with me or?
Speaker 3: Cult?
Speaker 1: Today? Melissa let's play with all?
Speaker 2: Right all, right found to go and get how's your? Day what's you what you been up? To? Yeah that's. Awesome so here's the. Thing i'm gonna give you four letters or four. Words you just got to match words With. Fallon. Listen you know how to. Olay first words Stump, tree universe that one, okay, close shirt, hockey, puck and then last but not, least universe the.
Speaker 3: WORLD i put.
Speaker 2: World, okay fallin fally got the oxen. Free it's the. Valligator your first, word Stump, tree whoa? Crazy, okay hockey?
Speaker 1: Hockey?
Speaker 2: Close?
Speaker 1: Close? Close, yeah like c L o t H e s or c L o S e t h t s. Close you said t s.
Speaker 2: S oh, yeah oh you're saying pin thought you were saying like a pen like a WRITING i, say, weird all, right shirt shirt universe.
Speaker 1: World SAYING i was. Crazy you were SO i ruined it was, CLOSE i, said checking on the. SPELLING i think threw everything, Off. Melissa i'm, sorry you Know i'm. Patient the day on one oh one point three KT, wb an uber driver In ohio was arrested a rider called nine one one like, go this driver's like bragging about his drugs stashed in a fake aerosol can in the. Car, okay and, uh just just giving your heads up THAT i am worried about this uber driver driving people. Around The cops, like all, right we're on. It ten, four they. Said cops tracked down the uber. Driver sure, enough they found the. Can they opened the can and it was filled with twenty four grams of meth, pills.
Speaker 4: A meth.
Speaker 1: Pipe, okay a digital, scale packing. Baggies wait a, minute hold on, done, cash three cell?
Speaker 2: Phones was this a giant Like? Folger is like coffee? Can OR i don't?
Speaker 1: Know the driver was indeed Is. Robert he's also burging your shirt that said retired drug, dealer guys came out of.
Speaker 2: Retirement was that having sometimes this Is reugh. Economy it's.
Speaker 1: Rough robert was charged with drug, trafficking possession of felony, drugs and possession of drug. Paraphernalia we feel bad For robert, Anyway he's so. Stupid who, Person, yes it Is? Uber why was he telling that? Person he's the worst at keeping secrets, Ever he's worse than my five year, old who's like? Dad they, said what we got you For Father's?
Speaker 2: Day, like, no it's it's he's trying to find new. Clients, hell that's what it. Is you get an uber. Ride some people will give that a five. Star me, personally i'd be, like, on, dude get me out of, here tell me you gotta eat jack jump out exactly. Now it is really, cool, though when you walk into a step in an uber and they got snackies Like Nature valley, bar it's. Crazy it's just crumbling all over the back. Seat i'm not trying to be.
Speaker 1: A, snob BUT i cannot tell you the last, time AND i, no not gonna knock it because it's probably a. CLIENT i just, Like, nope not gonna knock night your, Valley and it's on me for not having one. Recently maybe they're.
Speaker 2: Fantastic eating one, though is like going to the beach where you're like a how to get all this sand all?
Speaker 1: Over it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is we have your cash one thousand dollars not too bad coming up right after. This it's a keyword you're gonna need AND i really really hope you want a thousand Dollars kissing the cut on.
Speaker 4: One on one point, Three katie w.
Speaker 1: B, hey, tomorrow our show is going to be a little bit different than, normal BUT i really really hope you still check it. Out colt AND i are gonna be broadcasting live From Children's. Minnesota we're gonna be over There Saint Paul location because Tomorrow may first kicks Off Mental Health Awareness month and it is Also give To Kids', day and so we are over there and we're gonna be raising money and just talking to, experts doctors and people that work there About Children's minnesota's mental health. Program and they have this and when you think Of Children's, minnesota you think of all the amazing work they do for children and their families with. Cancer AND i didn't even realize they have this whole mental health. Program so when they Asked, colton, like, hey would you do a live broadcast, here we were like, Absolutely so we're going to be doing. That AND i know just so many. People we're more aware of our mental health more than. Ever and if you have kids in your, life you're if you're like, Me i'm constantly, thinking how CAN i look for? Signs how CAN i be there to support my? Kid how can you know all the different? Things AND i want to ask these professionals these questions tomorrow and we'll have some fun in the mix. Too we'll do some some standard things we, do but we'll be talking to some, People so just want to give you a heads. Up we will be raising, money so we'll give you the website and everything so you can make some. Donations so think we're gonna get some donations match tomorrow and it's just it's it's a really great Prom another thing we're, doing we are partnering With rasmus And. University they're Celebrating National Nurses, week so you can nominate a nurse who's made a huge impact on you and gone above and beyond to help keep us. Safe you can nominate a nurse in your life on the contest page right now AT kdwb dot. Com so just another thing that we're out here doing trying to help out the. Community so that's the main THING i wanted to throw out there for. Trending but ALSO i did see. THIS i saw that there's a thing trending on TikTok right now due to the, economy and it's hashtag budget meals that's seen a twenty percent increase over the last month with videos of people making budget and recession meals getting tons and tons of. Views there's a TikTok creator called Dollar Tree dinners and exactly what you think with nearly three million. Followers she shares how to make meals using ingredients from The Dollar, tree AND i think it's. Great. Yeah so if you're looking for some budget friendly, MEALS i said this. EARLIER i go and CHAT gbt AND i put in my budget in the grocery. Store i'm, like can you help me come with a week of meal?
Speaker 2: Plan you can do.
Speaker 1: THAT i, go can you help me come up with a mill plan for the, week and CHAT gpt puts it together with a grocery. List so if you're, like, HEY i want to Hit lunds and buyer, LEIES i only want to spend this much for the, week it's a FAMILY A ford pops it up for you AND i just think it's so. Helpful, yeah because you spend a lot of time in mental capacity trying to think of meals for the. Week that is your trending ON kdwb sal