Speaker 1: Five oh five. If it's got j R C the talk station.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday, no idea, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, neither the Democrats apparently. Happy Wednesday to you folks. Brian Thomas right here looking forward to listener lunch today if you can make it. Uh gonna be at March First Brewery on Eastkemper, the so called Blue Ash location, and it's going to be a good time always is. Sadly though, and prayers to cribbage. Mike's beautiful wife, Cindy. She apparently is under the weather, and Mike's a little bit concerned he might spread whatever illness she's got, so he is going to take a pass on lunch today. So no cribbage game today. Sadly, I will look forward to next month, but I certainly am going to look forward to having lunch with the folks who are able to make it. It is Ash Wednesday today, which means thank you Joe Strecker for updating the fifty five kr see Morning Show page with the lent fish fry list. There's one thing you can love about lent, and I know there are a lot of religious reasons you can love lent, but the fish fries. I just get a big kick out of those things. And I love a deep fried fish, so enjoy the fish fry list posted right there fifty five care sea dot com. Along in my conversation with Daniel Davis from yesterday, the deep Dive on the situation with Ukraine. Empower You seminar tomorrow night at seven pm with Peter Bronson, the incomparable author Peter Bronson on regional history. His most recent book Promised Land, and we had a wide variety of conversation topics of conversation with Peter yesterday. Just a brilliant, brilliant guy and a man I consider a friend. That's a fifty five care sea dot com. Get your heart Meati app while you're there and stream the content where you happened to be. Pick up the podcast and hell, you can listen to any of the iHeartMedia content and there is a ton of it in the iHeartMedia app. Big Picture with Jack added, and that's on the program today coming up at seven oh five. Jack added, and will the Trump speech get Congress to act? And I thought it was an interesting I read the entire speech this morning. Of course, I can't ever stay up and watch those things because of my bedtime hours and having to get up at two thirty in the morning. Uh, but I did read it word for word, front to back, and it was a long speech I think longest in history or something Trump addressed in Congress, and he outlined a lot of the things he's been able to do, but built into the speech where a request for congressional action. Presidents can only do so much. We do have a legislative branch, and the question is whether they're going to be accomplish anything, and what are the Democrats stay in response? Where are they They sat in their hands. Well, so Al Green got kicked out for being a jerk. You could probably give me the award this morning, Joe. But what is their response to all the common sense measures that Donald Trump is engaging in. And I love that he went through a whole litany of things that Dosh's been able to ferret out, fraud, wasted abuse. You can't defend that. And the Democrats are the party of resistance to stuff that you and I can uniformly agree are nonsensical things that we are paying for. It's one of the reasons we're so miserably in debt. Ah, It's just frustrating talk about county veteran services. Steve Balls our returns of seven point thirty on the Morning Show today, Fast forward to eight oh five. Congressman Dave Taylor, we'll get his response to Trump's address, and doctor Robert lhom with the book cy War Enforcing the New World Order that'll take place today thirty in low of Judge Ennitapolaitana, who is in Russia. So I have a whole bunch of different highlights from the speech that I can go over, and I surely we'll get to that, because what I found interesting and important to highlight. I think by all accounts, it appears that Donald Trump did a good job, although we still have to have them. We still have the problem with the tariffs.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He tried to do a good job of supporting his motivations, talked about other countries tariffs on the United States, and despite of the fact that we don't have any tariffs on them, the trade and balance we're dealing with, this is going to have inflationary pressures. I don't think there's an economist on the planet who doesn't appreciate that fact. Although it has resulted in some positives. Honda, he highlighted this yesterday, building the largest manufacturing plant in the United States as opposed to someplace else like Mexico. And there's been other positive developments as a result of the tariff announcements. Question how long the tariffs are going to last. I don't know. If Mexico in Canada do something a little bit more than beyond what they've done to stop the flow a ventnyl and illegal immigration coming into our country, maybe they'll pull them off. Maybe they'll be just a very temporary thing. We're all gonna have to keep our popcorn out and wait for that. But I am very concerned, and I think I'm legitimately concerned that the ar are going to have an inflationary impact on the United States. Ergo, inflation is not going to go down. And the Democrats, of course ridiculing Trump because day one the inflation problem didn't end, and even I was critical of Trump for campaigning on that. How in the hell can one man end inflation in one day, given them multitude of factors that impact inflation. I mean, he did bring up egg prices. You can't stop bird flow apparently, although they do have a plan to lower the price of eggs the five step plan and even involves importing some eggs. So maybe we'll get some relief from that. Let's find out together. No one can read, you know, anticipate the future, read your tea leaves all day long. We're all gonna just learn when it happens or doesn't happen, as the case may be. But moving away from that, I wanted to start over here with this, this retreat the Democrats went on, reported by Fox News, and I thought this was rather interesting and maybe they're waking up to their lunacy. Democrats at this a tree document's first team by the left wing rag Politico. It was called a comeback retreat held by the center left political group Third Way. Happened last month. Democrats were told to quote embrace patriotism close quote, and quote get out of elite circles close quote. Huh. I guess this Third Way group recognized that Democrats are caught in their own echo chamber and they're not paying attention to what the American people want. Maybe one of the reasons Donald Trump won the election. Anyway, the retreats sought to deliberate on why Democrats are struggling with working class voters around cultural issues, the nature of the economic trust gap with this critical group, and ideas for how to address both problems. They lost the middle class, trump embracing the populist movement seeking to help everybody. Rising tides raises all ships. The documents summarize key takeaways from the retreat on why Democrats have this cultural disconnect with working class and why Democrats are, in their words, not trusted when it comes to the economy. Most takeaways focused on democrats faculty lounge problem of being too judgmental and beholden to the far left members quote. Democrats are often viewed as judgmental, out of touch, and dismissive of those without elite education or I think here's the fundamental point progressive views. This makes the party seem disconnected from everyday people. Yeah, everyday people who realize a man's a man and a woman's a woman. Quote. Activist groups and progressive staffers push unpopular cultural positions the one I just made, for example, making it seem like Democrats are more extreme than they actually are. Seem like the Democrats are the ones that allow the far left of the party to roll over them and capitulated all the far left wokesm stupidity that they're peddling. I would have lamed themselves for allowing that to happen. Quote. Operatives and campaigns must remember that activist groups exist to promote their single issue and raise money about it, not to make Democrats electable. That's a rather cold water dose reality for the Democrats, isn't it. They also listed ways to quote emphasize shared values and cultural alignment and quote reduce far left influence and infrastructure. Chuck them out. In other words, get rid of the alexandri A Casio Cortez is in your party. Get rid of the idiots who refuse to advance legislation protecting women in sports. That's the kind of stuff that the average American voter, the average American period overwhelmingly rejects, and yet there they are voting against it. Solutions reckon of my third way? Embrace patriotism. How about that community and traditional American imagery. Ban far left candidate questionnaires and refuse to participate in forms that create ideological purity tests. Reconnect with the values like hard work, rugged individualism, and entrepreneurialism. You mean, adopt the strategies of the Republican Party. Yeah, Apparently it's a winning solution, isn't it. Fox News Digital reached out to the Democratic National Committee for comment. Third Way, the group that had this coalition of this meeting with the Democrats, confirmed the treat took place and explained the purpose behind it. Here's what Third Way had to say. The twenty twenty four election revealed the profound weakness of the Democratic brand. The urgent task for Democrats is to confront the cultural disconnect and repair the economic trust gap with working class voters, which was the focus of Third Way's retreat. Well, the challenges facing the party are stark. There are some opportunities. Yeah, change direction. With a threadbaar margin in the House, Democrats have an opportunity to take back power in twenty twenty six by focusing on how Trump's chaos is costing voters who were hoping inflation will go down. I don't know that Trump's chaos is costing voters. It may turn out that Trump's tariffs are going to cost voters. Again, that remains to be seen. We'll find out together, and that will provide. I will acknowledge that will provide. The Democrats was a message which would resonate if they walk away from their woke ideology and out loud rejected. If you're a candidate in the Democrat Party and you just focus on inflation, you may may have a leg up. But just by saying you want to focus on inflation and that Donald Trump was incapable of dealing with inflation, what will your ideas be about it? It's the same thing as Trump's saying I'm gonna end inflation on day one. Go ahead and campaign on inflation being real high. What will you say you are going to do about it? I don't know that they have an answer to that to that point, I really do not. They went on, we've got to learn the right lessons to broaden our party's appeal, show that we understand and are focused on the priorities of voters and not activist groups, and pick strategic fights. They kind of leave that a little bit open, don't they pick strategic fights? Again? You can pick a fight about inflation, but you damn little better step up the plate with an idea that resonates and that sounds plausible. Spokesperson for Third Way quote. Fortunately, Democrats have a deep bench of talented leaders to get the message out to voters. Really, that's a development that I'm not aware of. If you have an idea about who this deep bench includes, please feel free to call me and let me know who these people, or person you can come up with. One is in the Democrat Party Pete but a judge that hog kid, and they conclude the next nominee must be electable and able to offer a compelling, moderate alternative to right wing populism, and that will be our focus over the next four years. Good luck with that. Ultimately, the point being made by this left wing group to the left wingers in the audiences, you guys are too left wing. Nobody's buying into it. We don't want it. Five seventeen fifty five KS the talk station five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk pound five fifty on ET and T phones. Love to hear from you if youve got thoughts or comments, I'll be right back fifty five KRC dot com five twenty one and a happy one to you. I made an observation to Day on Facebook about these economic boycotts planned by People's USA, and I just looked it up. I really it wasn't aware of what it was for, and if you read the People's USA the point behind this, it doesn't make any sense. They planned the boycott against major retailers. Amazon included a symbolic start to economic resistance, a day where we show corporations and politicians that we control the economy. Now, they really are kind of sketchy on what their motivations are on this, but part of it is diversity, equity, inclusion. They say they're not affiliated with any political party, they're not against any specific person. Quote. We fight for fairness, economic justice, and real systemic change, something neither party has prioritized. What the hell do you mean by real systemic change? I don't even know what that means. We want to go socialism. We stand firmly for equality and freedom for all people, regardless of race, gender, background, or identity. The idea that companies and institution should abandon diversity and inclusivity is regressive and unacceptable. That's as close as you get to a point for the economic boycott. So I mentioned that people merely put off buying decisions if they're behind this movement, You stop buying for the one day or week, as the case may be, and then after that one day or week is over, then you go out and buy what you didn't buy during that one day or one week period. It makes no sense. It doesn't impact any individual company or collectively anyone. As I illustrate, it's like a blizzard. You can't get out to the Kroger. You can't get out to the grocery store, you can't get out to the retailer because the roads are closed, but you end up going back there after the roads open up. Same thing. It's not how to work out for them. Wah wah, wah wah. Amazon will tell you. In spite of the calls for this economic blackout, it was February twenty eighth. By the way, early data shows Amazon sales are you ready, actually increased. Going back to the port that this this third way organization concluded, you're not conveying a convincing message that people embrace. Obviously this was rejected. Amazon transactions rose one percent compared to a typical Friday Momentum Commerce described as an e commerce consulting and analytics firm, found the transactions on Amazon during the February twenty eighth, so called boycott day ended at one percent higher than on average across the past eight Fridays. Quote. Overall, we're not seeing a major downturn in sales on Amazon, although the peak hours are a bit softer than from average. On Friday, data showed stronger performance early in the day, was sales tracking six point eight percent above typical levels by midday, before moderating in the afternoon and evening hours. I guess because people had more important things to do than hang out on Amazon buying stuff and things in the afternoon. Overall, again one percent increase. So congratulations of People's Union USA epic fail. Now there's a longer boycott targeting Amazon March seventh through fourteen, so get your calendars open and ready for that one. And then they have additional boycott's plan for other major retailers, including McDonald's and General Mills. Because the underwhelming results from the first effort, it's written, they could dampen enthusiasm about the upcoming targeted actions. Yeah, the credit this Forbes, Forbes. Here you go. The data suggests that transforming social media campaigns into meaningful economic impact remains a significant challenge. Why because nobody's on board for it, anybody with a measure of economic common sense. As I pointed, out a moment. Ago knows that this means absolutely nothing. Even if sales went down for a little bit, you know, there'd have to be an overwhelming embrace of this concept. Every single American would have to decide, well, we're not gonna buy on that day. As is not gonna happen. So a whiff five twenty six fifty five KRC Detalk station. Got some local stories coming up, potholes in the news. Phone calls are always welcome. I'll be right back, fifty five KRC the talk station. Hin'e happy Wednesday five one three seven fifty eight hundred two three talk I fick fifty on at and T bounds No. I wants to chime in this morning, Joe. They're just just you and me, Just you and me. Just Trekor executivetitioner of the Five Cars Morning show Man. It does podcast too, if you want to start your own podcast called Joe Up. He does that side gig. You're doing a lot more of those lately, aren't you. Joe? Trying can't be enough though? Can it help Joe? Help Joe's family do a podcast? Since I had departed, the public service received more than the more service request sins the start of the year that it received in all of twenty twenty four, in spite of the fact that Joe called the pothole number and it was out of service city. Since I reported, the tens of thousands of potholes have already been filled. Thousands more reported all throughout got the bubbling fungus stupidity going on. By Sunday, over four thousand people had reported at least one pothole in the city. Keep it up, folks, Keep it up, folks. I don't know how they're reporting. It is the website and according to their announcement on x or whatever some social media account, it hasn't given credit. Just last week we received them astonishing eleven hundred and ninety seven requests for pottle repairs. Our hardworking public service crews have already closed out six hundred and eight of those request Joe skeptical and fill to opping and twenty four potholes. Thank you for your vigilance. Please continue reporting any potholes via three to one one. Joe, you want to try that out again this morning, just just for excrements and giggles.
Speaker 3: The service you're attempting to use that's been restricted or is unavailable. Please contact Customer Care for assistance message SD four zero.
Speaker 1: Four sixty five. That was the recording for the other day, but Joe said he gues I did try it again this morning and it still doesn't work. As in March second, Sin Saint Department of Public Services reported over twenty six thousand holes have been repaired.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what they should do, Joe, sell the railroad. Oh that's right.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let us see what George has got to say rather than go and get to another local story. George, thanks for calling this morning. Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 4: By Hey.
Speaker 5: On your analogy on the blizzards and the boycott, there is one difference, but it's minimal. Even if it's a certain blizzard.
Speaker 4: You still shop on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Thank you, George. I'll acknowledge that hole in my theory. But can Amazon deliver? Don't know? Uh w s is Paul wheedon reporting on this in. A proposed ordinance would target loitering at certain transit zones throughout the city and provide law enforcement with a means of enforcing the issue. Currently nothing on the books, and since the directing police on how to respond to complaints of loitering at streetcar transit zones. So people are loitering there, but they're not riding the streetcar, they say. Stops a long Cities Connector route are raised portions of the sidewalk, creating boarding and off boarding platform. The zign means the transit zones remain part of the public right of way. According to council member Mark Jeffries, quote, at the streetcar today, existing city code regulates what you can do, which is to board the streetcar and deboard the streetcar. What that also legally implies is that you can't hang out there all day. His interpretation, he said he wants to see safety improved at streetcar stops. His effort to crack down on people utilizing the loading zone for any thing other than transit was introduced to the city's Public Safety and Governance Committee yesterday, before fellow committee members passed the ordinance to the full Council for final vote. City's director of Sewers spoke during the public comment, jeral Gerald Chico quote, safety is crucial for an effective bus system in the Cincinnati and it begins at the bus stop. This proposed anti loitering code represents a positive first step Southwest Regional Transit Authority. Back in the effort to city working, was sorted to establish a bus rapid transit system in the city BRT Metro Rapid it's called will contain quarters with lanes solely for metro buses. They'll have signal priority, meaning traffic lights will know when a metro rapid bus is approaching, allowing the buses priority to get through the corridors. Because of the bus shelters will have a platforms designed similar to those for the streetcar. He's proposing an ordinance to apply to designated BRT zones as well. I really appreciate your efforts here. According to SORTIS Chief Operations offer John Ravisio, covered areas. Imagine level boarding and the access that grants to all members of our community. So this ordinance will go a long way towards the equality of the transit experience for the writers using the bus trap rapid transit system. Jeffries said they should the ordinance pass. Enforcement should not prove difficult for police officers the streetcar transit zone because enforcement would pose a challenge for officers at metro bus shelters. He said those zones are not included under the proposal's current language. Wait a minute, it isn't a challenge at the streetcar zones, but it is a challenge for law enforcement and the bus shelters. Okay said enforcement would look like first and foremost move along number one, number two. If that's not adhere to a citation repeat offenders, I think those citations could increase, but more than anything else, since they police need cooperation, Metro needs cooperation before we start issuing citations.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: That will be comments from Councilmember Scotty Johnson five point thirty six. If you five care city talks, station calls or stack is stupid. But first word for Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove, it's gonna get cold again. You're still gonna be using your fireplace. But that just means, I mean it's always a good time to get in touch with Chimneycare Fireplace and Stove. Any time of year. You can always anticipate that you're going to be using your fireplace at some point. So if you take care of your safety, I don't think you have to do this more than annually. So ensure the safety and therefore warmth of your home with Chimneycare Fireplace and stove. It's the perfect time to gather around the fire on cold days which are coming up. A neglected chimney dough could be dangerous, could lead to fires. Chimneys chimneys do catch on fire. It'll crack your lining and if you have a fire again it could be devastating. Don't risk it right now. The winter special, the wood burning sweep and evaluation going on right now only one hundred and sixty nine dollars in ninety nine cents. The experts at Chimneycare Fireplace and Steve do a video camera inspection, do chimney sweep, make sure you're safe. Get a carbon monoxide detector. Please, please, Dear God, do that for your own safety and your family's protection. But keep your home safe and cozy. Book your appointment at Chimneycareco dot com, chimneycarecode dot com. We'll call him up and if you do, please tell them. Brian said, Hi five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six.
Speaker 6: Hundred fifty five KRC is your talk station.
Speaker 1: In a very happy Wednesday till your listener LUNs Wednesday, March First Brewery Bluash location five one three seven fifty hundred eight hundred eight two three talk. Joe's looking at the traffic camera on four seventy one coming across the bridge from Kentucky. It's at a dead stop, as check pointed out. So I'm sorry for those folks that are stuck in that situation. Hopefully get that resolve short and short order. Let's see what Pete Scott before we get to the stack of stupid Pete, thanks for calling on Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks on Brian. Hey, I saw like an article about the latest talking points, like twenty two Democrats verbatim said the same exact talking.
Speaker 1: Points, and I actually that funny. I literally have that article laying on top of my stack right in front of me right now. It's kind of funny that you glombed onto that one when that's the top of the stack.
Speaker 4: But I think Elon Musk is offering a free cyber truck to somebody that tell that puts out who's doing that. And what I saw they actually had two of the people and that they played them simultaneously, so they were actually verbatims say and everything. So the one thing I was thinking, maybe those twenty two people are that deep bench, because they've actually got twenty two people that can complete.
Speaker 1: Sentences a Chuck Shoomer, Elizabeth Warren, and Corey Booker among the back bench, the deep back bench. Yeah, luck with that one. Yeah. And you think with chat, GPT and artificial intelligence, they would run that speech through the program and ask the artificial intelligence just to modify it and alter it to deliver the same message but in a different verbiage. But no, they lack independent original thought. This is what's been going on for a long time. They issued talking points, the talking heads on the don of television, left wing media, they issue talking points among their own members, and they can't go off script. They don't have any imagination, so they all come out like parrots, just repeating the same damn thing. This is yeah, twenty two I mean headline sad. Twenty two Democrats senators, including Schumer, Warren, and Booker caught posting identical videos, almost word for words, smearing Musk and Trump. What for ferreting out fraud, waste and abuse. All right, lawyer friends out there, remember the first case you went through in Tort's class, Katko v. Briny, involved a spring shotgun that was rigged to protect a barn. If I remember the facts correctly, well, guess what we go to Calhoun County, South Carolina. What was supposed to be a check up on a vacant family property resulted in death after deputies in South Carolina see a man was fatally shot by a booby trapped home. These are the exact fact scenarios. Sheriff's office responded Monday evening to a vacant home in Saint Matthew, South Carolina after reports of his shooting. That got there, They found thirty four year old Jordan Doves suffering from an apparent gunshot wound, and he died on the way to the hospital. His teenage daughter told deputy that she and her father went to the home belonging to Dove's uncle, Alfonso Brown, to check on it. While at home, Dove shot by what Calhoun County Sheriff Thomas Summers calls a booby trap set up by Alfonso Brown. Dove's daughter told deputies with while she and her father approached the front home store, they heard sounds similar to fireworks, and that's when she noticed her father had been shot. Deputy say they entered Brown's home and found a shotgun was rigged at the back or to go off once anyone attempted to gain entry. They also found the front door barricaded and shut with no one inside. Sheriff said he had Brown had taken a shotgun, screwed it to the stud in the wall, and had an aim toward the door. Then he had, for lack of a better turn, a pipe pressed up against the trigger wedged to the door. The door opens inward, so if you opened it, he pushed the trigger and fired a blast. Do what you can't use deadly force to protect property. Catkov Brinnie period, end of story. Don't ever do anything like that. It's dumb. Brown incarcerated in Maryland, currently person of interest in a non fatal triple shooting January eleventh, then an unrelated incident. Somers Beleiez. Brown set up to the booby trap in fear that the Calhoun County Sheriff's Office would be looking for him at his home after he committed crimes he's accused of in Maryland. Summers said, it's my opinion he knew the crimes he was going to commit when he left here and went to Maryland. He knew he would be on the run. He knew he would be trapped back to Calhoun County. He knew that we would be coming out there to get him. And I think that's what he set it up for, idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots. Five star experience, that's what you're gonna get with Peter Shabrie, Keller Williams seven Hills and his real estate team the best agents in the dry state. How many realtors do you know that will guarantee the sale of your home. I know one that's the only agent I'd ever trust the buyer sell a home. Peter Shabrie and the group at Keller Williams seven Hills. They're guarantee is simple. Right at the outset, You're grant a price in a timeline with Peter's team, and if they don't say your home buy that price, the at that price by the time that you agree on, Peter will buy it. That's simple. You know what's going to happen. The house will guarantee to be sold by the deadline. You have better results with Peter Shabrie group of Keller Williams seven Hills online seven zero eight three thousand, dot com, by phone five one three seven zero eight three thousand, or just use your search engine for Chabrie groups HA b R I S SBRI.
Speaker 6: Group fifty five, KRC.
Speaker 1: Five fifty eight fIF five KRH detox station. Happy to see four seventy one is taken care of. Just said it was shut down her since three thirty. Anyhow, feel free to call five one three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk. But moving back to the stack is stupid. We go to Florida woman, we'll spend decades in prison after she murdered her elderly roommate and poured mountain dew on herself in an attempt to destroy evidence. Why are you doing that? We'll see if we can find out together. Police responded to call regarding a fire to residence about one forty five in the morning. This was July first, twenty three, actually recently reported story. Though they got there, they found it a see seventy nine year old man on the second floor of the burning home with signs of blunt force trauma and stab wounds. Please also found a bloody knife and two cell phones near the victim's body, one of which belonged to the man's roommate, thirty seven year old Nicole Max, who wasn't there when the police showed up. Officers found her about three o'clock in the morning, walking without shoes near a restaurant, holding a knife and a hammer a's this tradition. Officer that found her said she had blood on her leg and on her shirt, which was ripped. Police asked her where she lived and if she knew the victim. She said she had been homeless for four years and didn't know the man. Eventually admitted, though, that she did know him and live with him for a short period of time, but that she didn't see him often, at which point she also admitted she was not homeless, taken him to custody for questioning, and said that she had never entered the victim's room before, but occasionally went to the second floor to quote feed her spiders close quote an. Officers told the woman they were going to take DNA sample from her. She asked for a diet mountain dew. They gave it to her, but she began to procrastinate while drinking the soda until a detective of actually tried to take it away from her. Accord to the probable cause Affidavid quote. Max began to resist and began pouring the can of soda all over her body and hair and pulling away from officers in attempt to interfere with the possible uh with the possible evidence on Max's body. Max then began to pulling and kicking officers while trying to secure Max in the vehicle. Due to max action, she was charged with tampering with evidence and resisting with violence. Investigators, however, did get a positive match between the DNA on the knife near the victim's body and the DNA they eventually recovered from her body. Arrested in twenty twenty three, and on February twenty seventh, twenty five, she pleaded no contest to second degree murder, resisting with violence, arson of a dwelling, and tampering with physical evidence. Sentenced too not in front of Judge Silverstein, thirty five years in prison, which actually was the minimum for the charges that she was accused of. Doc coumading. Let this be a lesson to you. Mountain dew does not removed. Let's see. I think I read about this story just the other day. United States Attorney's Office for the District of Colorado announced that his charge forty two year old Lucy Grace Nelson, also known as in man form Justin Thomas Nelson, after police say they found a number of explosives at Colorado Tesla dealership, the latest incident on a string of apparent protest against Elon Musk. Nelson charged with one kind of malicious destruction of property, explosives or in cyndiary devices our devices used, felony, criminal mischief, and criminal attempt to commit felonies. An extensive investigation initiated January twenty ninth after the police there received a call about a fire near a cyber truck located in the Tesla dealership. There, they discovered an in cndiary device aka malatav cocktail next to the vehicle. After the alleged initial incident, there was a subsequent There were subsequent incidents February second and February seventh, each getting more severe. Police Department public information officer Chris Paget, speaking with Fox News, said there were very offensive messages derogatory nature left at the dealership. Quote on February second, level the police received a report of graffiti on the test the dealership signed where the black spray paint was used to write the word Nazi. On February seventh, police received a call for a graffiti impossible arson at Teslave. During the investigation, police found multiple broken bottles consistent with incendiary devices, and on February eleventh, the security guard of the dealership came into contact with a person painting graffiti which used an expletive on the front windows of the building during police surveillance. February twenty fourth, police confronted Nelson at the dealership kept coming back found a container gasoline, a box of matches, and wick materials similar to the items that police recovered in the prior incidents. He c you choose arrested without incident. According to he spooked in a jail issued a ten thousand dollars cash surety bond. Pat just said the department is not sure if others are involved, but there is no threat to the community, so you can exhale and relax. I guess as long as you're not standing near at tesla Aka. According to the left wingers, a swasti car. Someone needs to get them a dictionary so they can read the definition of Nazi and fascism and realize that That is dictatorial control, controlling the conditions of your life, the decision making at your businesses from top down, issuing edicts and demands. This is the polar opposite of what Elon Musk is doing. Wake the hell up and quit embarrassing yourself. Five ffty six conceivable. I did not think they means what you think. Stick around, folks, got plenty of talk about after the top of the hour news. I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Huse happens fast, Stay up to date at the top of the hour.
Speaker 7: Not become implicated. It's going to go very fast.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC Indeed Talkstation six oh five and fifty five KRCD Talk Station. Happy Wednesday, Marion Thomas, you hear inviting everybody to listen to lunch today. March First breweried Blue Ash location which is on East Kemper, right across the street from Kids First. So spend a lot of time at Kids First. There was no March First Brewery when we were taking the kids, my children there when they were much younger, though I have a feeling I would have walked across the street anyhow. Coming on the fifty five KRC Morning Show seven oh five, Big Picture with Jack add and we'll get his reaction to the speech last night, the addressed to Congress and will the Trump's speech get Congress to act? And there are a number of things that Donald Trump pointed out. Congress needs to dore Congress to cooperate. That's not going to happen given the reaction to the Democrats basically sitting on their hands or jumping up in protests like Al Green, Democrat from Texas who interrupted President Trump right after the speech began and end up having to be ejected from the room. Democrats wouldn't even stand an applaud for the heroes and the standouts and the cancer people that Donald Trump mentioned during the speech. I mean, it's just anything that's against Trump against Trump. And real quick on that point, because you know, Donald Trump did a great job of outlining a lot of the insane spending that DOGE has uncovered and some of the holes in government of the fraud, wasted abuse. Yesterday, Peter Schweitzer, senior contributor that at Breitbart and Government Accountability Institute, and he's authored a bunch of books. He observes something about what DOGE is doing, and you wonder why the Democrats are screaming in opposition to these insane programs that are absolutely indefensible. He said. Part of the opposition to DOGE is just reflexive opposition everything Trump does. And well, there's a lot of talk about waste and abuse in his words, there's a deeper battle that's going on here because a lot of this money that flows through these grants and through these contracts is to the political class in Washington, d C. It's a business model, he said. You look at USA IT and some of these government agencies, huge amounts of the contract money actually never goes to the developing world. It stays in the Washington Beltway, to constituencies that are run by political operatives that help get people elected. So part of the pushback in Washington, d C. Is, I think from the fact that wait a minute, this slush fund that we operated for all these years is being shut down or it's being exposed, and that to me is the most valuable thing, Amen, Peter Schweizer. So some of the things that I pulled out of the speech, and I did read it word for word this morning because I couldn't stay up to watch it. Some of the highlights he pointed out, he declared the national emergency on the South border. Within hours of being sworn in, I deployed the US military border patrol to repel the invasion of our country. And what a job they've done as a result. Illegal border crossing last month were by four of the law loest ever recorded. It's like reportedly the lowest in twenty five years. Honestly, so he he took a stab of Democrats, He said, I look at Democrats in front of me, and I realized there's absolutely nothing I can say to make them happier, to make them stand smile and applaud. Nothing I can do. I can find a cure for the most devastating disease, a disease that will wipe out entire nations, or announced the answers to the greatest economy in history, or the stoppage of crime to the lowest levels ever recorded. And these people sitting right here would not clap, will not stand, and certainly would never cheer for these astronomical achievements. They wouldn't They won't do it, no matter what said. Five times I've been up here. It's very sad and it shouldn't be this way. And I do think they made the fools on themselves. Be honest with you, Nancy Pelosi. Wow, what is with her? Anyway? He pointed out, I turned it into the ridiculous green news scam. I withdrew from the unfair Paris Climate accord I was costing US trillions of dollars in other countries were not paying. I withdrew from the corrupt World Health Organization, withdrew from the anti American UN Human Rights Council. Ended all of Biden's environmental restrictions that were making the country far less safe and totally unaffordable. Importantly, we ended the last administration's insane electric vehicle mandates, saving our auto workers and companies from economic destruction. I directed for everyone new regulation ten old regulations must be a limited ordering all federal workers to return to the office, stop government censorship, and brought back free speech in America. End of the tyranny of so called diversity, equity inclusion policies all across the entire federal government and indeed the private sector and our military. Our country will be woke no longer, he pointed out. You should be hired based on merit. I removed the poison of critical race theory from our public schools, signed in order making the official policy of the United States government that there are only two genders, male and females. An executive order to ban men from playing in women's sports. Major focus for our fight defeat inflation is rapidly reducing the cost of energy. The previous administration cut the number of new oil and gas leases by ninety five percent, sload pipeline construction to a halt, and close more than one hundred power plants. We are opening up many of those power plants right now that will help. Later this week, he said, to also take the historic action to dramatically expand production of critical minerals and rare earths here in the United States of America. He created the Department of Governmental Efficiency DOGE, and here's where he highlighted some of the what he described as appalling waste. We have already identified twenty two billion from health and Human Services to provide free housing and cars for illegal aliens, forty five million dollars for diversity equity inclusions scholarships in Burma, forty million to approve the social security and economic inclusion of sedentary migrants. Nobody knows what that is, he said. I agree eight million dollars to promote lgb QI plus in African in the African nation of Lesotho, which nobody's ever heard of. And I will join him in that observation because up until this moment in time, or when I read this this morning, I had never heard of Lesotho. Sixty million dollars for indigenous people's in Afro Caribbean empowerment in Central America, sixty million eight million for making mice transgender, and you had to point out this is real. Thirty two million for left wing propaganda operation in Moldova, ten million dollars for a male circumcisions in Mozambique, twenty million for the Arab Sesame Street in the Middle East, twenty million one point nine billion to recently create a decarbonization of homes committee headed up and we know she's involved, and he pointed out it was just the last moments of the Biden administration. The money was passed over by a woman named Stacy Abrams. Three point five million consulting contract for Lavish fits monitoring, one point five million for voter confidence in Liberia, fourteen million dollars for social cohesion in Mali, fifty nine million dollars for illegal alien hotel rooms in New York City. Two hundred and fifty thousand increase vegan local climate action innovation in Zambia, forty two million dollars for social and behavioral change in Uganda, fourteen million for improving public procurement in Serbia, forty seven million for improving learning outcomes in Asia. He said, Asia is doing very well with learning. You know what we're doing. We could use it ourselves. One hundred and one million for DEI contracts of Department of Education. And see this is what the Democrats sporting going for Peter Schweizer's point, You know, we don't know where this money actually went. Did it get to Zambia. No one follows the money trail. There aren't any Houghton's looking into where that money was spent or how it was spent. And even if you got an NNGO non government organization in Zambia, the people that work in there are getting paid salaries, and I bet they are handsome ones relative to the general average economic or average salary by the residents of Zambia. You said, we identified shocking levels of incompetence and probable fraud in the social security program and you highlighted it. Government database lists four point seven million social security members from people aged one hundred to one hundred and nine million years old, three point six million aged aged one ten to one nineteen, three point four to seven million people aged one twenty to one hundred and twenty nine years old, three point nine million people aged one point thirty to one hundred and thirty nine, three point five million people on the ranks between the ages of one hundred and forty and one hundred and forty nine, one point three million people aged one fifty to one fifty nine. Over one hundred and thirty thousand people, according to the social security databases, are aged over one hundred and sixty years. He said, we have a healthier country than I thought. And to finish one thousand and thirty nine people the ages of between the ages of two hundred and twenty and two hundred and twenty nine years old, one person between the ages of two forty and two forty nine, and one person listed at three hundred and sixty years of age, more than one hundred years older than our country. This is insane. Now, I'm not suggesting they're actually getting a check, but you know what, if there's a social Security number out there and it's active guests who could use that social Security number for the purpose of gaining employment here in the United States, it's a popular thing to steal social Security numbers among an illegal migrant population who isn't qualified or authorized to work in this country. That may be the source of it. And he talked about kicking criminals that are illegal aliens out of the country, something that nobody can argue with criminals, killers, traffickers, child predators who are allowed to enter our country under the old open border policy Biden administration cited specifically talked about the regulatory control approvals that should take ten days to get instead take ten years, fifteen years, or even twenty years before he ultimately rejected. Then he turned to Congress, pass tax cuts for everybody. He said, seek permanent income tax cuts across the board. I'm calling for no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax on social security benefits for our great seniors seniors out there, wouldn't you love to not have your soce's security benefits tax? That's a double taxation anyway. He also said he wants to make interest payments on car loans, tax DEDUCTI well, if the cars made in America, all of this would require, of course congressional action. Just a few of the highlights going into it. I see Bobby's on the line. Bobby, I'll you have to take your call, but I gotta take a quick break here and mention my good friends a better way to bank. Emvery Federal Credit Union, they also are, well, I always want it's a better way to bank. And here's one of the reasons they got a scholarship program. Yeah, if you're a member at Emy Federal Credit Union and you have a child planning to go to college or UNI are going to college, Emory Federal Credit Union is now accepting scholarship applications for its members. You have to be planning to attend a two year or four year college in the fall as a full time student. Certain other restrictions apply. For more information, EMORYFCU dot org is the website EMORYFCU dot org. Those applications have to be postmarked by the end of the month March thirty first NMLS number four zero one zero. It's seven federally insured by NCUA Equal Housing Lender.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KARC an iHeartRadio station, oh Each.
Speaker 1: Sixty one and fifty five KRCV talk station. Not a Wednesday, looking forward to hearing from Jack added in at top of the our news, Will the Trump speech get Congress to act? This went through some of the issues that Congress is actually going to have to deal with. And I commented on going on the top of the hour news about the idiots who keep referring to Donald Trump and Elon Musk is Nazis right on c on my Facebook feed a post that had preceded my comment by about an hour. I just looked up and it happened to be there. Maybe Facebook is listening to me. Thank you to Jeff for posting the meme. It's a picture of Hitler and a picture of Donald Trump next to it, as says Hitler versus Trump, Hitler caused the death of eighty million people and tried to exterminate an entire race. Trump lowered your taxes and hurt your feelings. Knock it, knock it off. You look stupid. Amen. Thank you, Jeff. Let's see what Bobby's got this morning. Bobby, thanks for calling. Happy Wednesday, Hey, Happy hump Day, my brother. I tell you what last night was a chronic slap down, almost short of a public hanging through these lapt wing progressives.
Speaker 5: It was something to really watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they've got nothing to say in response to it.
Speaker 7: Well, when you're pencil looked like they are and nothing but blind opposition, you can't say much. Well, look what they've done last four years.
Speaker 1: I get it. That's why Trump was highlighting what he's been able to accomplish in the first just two months of his presidency, a profound sea change could Biden has stopped the insecurity on the border, absolutely, but it's not what his party wanted. They wanted us to be flooded with illegal immigrants to change the entire dynamic of our country.
Speaker 7: It was just a chronic beat down, my brother, It was probably one of the best displays I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 1: Yep. And I had my popcorn out and a grin on my face waiting to see what they're going to do in response to it. It is a remarkable success so far for the benefit of all people in America, including the Democrats who think this isn't benefiting them. We've got to save ourselves from ourselves, and yeah, Congress definitely needs to Act, and it needs to act along the lines of cutting more from government expenditures. It's crazy. We're just going to sink our own ship.
Speaker 7: One of the nice things will achieve from it is a couple House and Senate seats. If he keeps this up, Well, I hope you we won't see a Democrat in office for another twenty years.
Speaker 1: Well, I can only hope. But not all Republicans are the right type of Republican. There's a lot of them that are just in it for themselves, much in the same way a lot of Democrats are just in it for themselves. We need to ferret out those Republicans and get them to write the sinking fiscal ship that we happen to be writing on. Appreciate the call, Bobby, as always, you can feel free to call us well if you like. Some of the other things highlighted the people that and companies that have already invested in the United States one point seven trillion dollars in new investment in America over the past several weeks. You highlighted Soft Bank two hundred billion dollar investment they promised Open Ai, and Oracle five hundred billion dollars investment. Apple announced five hundred billion dollar investment. I'm a conductor, which is apparently the biggest semiconductor manufacturer in the world, n one hundred and sixty five billion dollar investment to build the most powerful chips right here in the United States. You've talked about securing America's borders, he said, over the past four years, twenty one million people poured into the United States. Speaking to the point there, many of them murderers, human traffickers, gang members, and other criminals from the streets on dangerous cities and throughout the world. Because of Joe Biden's insane, a very dangerous open borders policy, they are now strongly embedded in our country. But we're getting them out and getting them out fast. And again, you may embrace the immigrant population. You may think it's a sin that we will be throwing out someone merely because they came across the border illegally. But when you go after the low hanging fruit, the criminal element, child rapists, you're defending the indefensible. You said, I signed in law as you're forty seven, President mandates a rule, well, the first bill mandating the detension of all dangerous criminal aliens and who threatened public safety, the Lake and Riley Act success. You put it out the media and our friends and the Democrat Party keeps saying we need new legislation. You know, Congress needs to act along these lines. We must have legislation to secure the border.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 1: But it turned out that all we really need was a new president. Ooh, that was a growing shot. Six twenty five fifty five. Care see the dog station. Odo egsit wonderful products at Oto Eggs to get rid of all the smells that are bothering you. Mold, mildews, smoke, human odor, pet odors, whatever you got, it'll get rid of it. And it comes with a guarantee. I always to like to emphasize that been in business for twenty five years. Congratulations to locally owned and operated manufacturing facility Oto Exit right here in town one dredercent satisfaction guarantee. Use the products as directed, they will get rid of the odor or you will get your money back. That's a strong guarantee from odo x Exit. And it even works on skunk spray, which you like to highlight is that is a nasty odor that seems impossible to get rid of. Odo r xits the website odorrexit dot com. Order it right there to be delivered to your front door if you order before three o'clock in the afternoon, or go out and buy it locally today. There's a search engine to find out where it is sold locally. Odor Exit works on everything except the stench of politics.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC Here.
Speaker 1: Jennie Weather says, rains showing up around noontime and that's when the temperatures start dropping. Today's high is happening right now fifty six degrees. Rain turned into snow sometime after eight pm this evening overnight low at twenty eight forty three to high tomorrow with sunny sky's thirty one overnight clouds Friday rain snow, kind of mixy thing going on high at forty nine. It is fifty six now on time for traffic from the UCUB Traffic Center. When it comes to multiple carosis, trusts the expert. Since the you've seen Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care, one more you see help dot com. Police activity continues to hand lanes blocked on Broadway at third that's affecting the ramp from inbound Columbi up Parkway to Third Street and and into some pretty heavy traffic on the tailor South Kate Bridge. Everything else in deeds and shape Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station six thirty. If you buy a krc DE talk station, Happy Wednesday again, listener, Lunch Wednesday. I'm gonna repeat myself this morning. March First Brewery on East Camp. I hope to see you there, and I turn to the phones. I got Drew pappas former Anderson Township trustee. Mister Pappis, it is always good to hear from you.
Speaker 5: Welcome Brian. It's always good to be on with you. You know, I know, and you've done some great analysis and recapping of.
Speaker 1: Last night's speech.
Speaker 5: But I'd like to just from something jumped out at me last night. The Great Michael said It used to have a saying said liberalism is a mental disorder, and I did agree with that for a large portion of my adulthood. However, last night we became readily apparent to me and I hope everybody else that watched, liberalism is more than a mental disorder. Liberalism is a cult. The reason I say that is it's cults that all wear the same type of clothing, like a uniformity of clothing, uniformity of message, uniformity of thought, and where it became. And it's a very it's it's almost.
Speaker 1: A demonic cult.
Speaker 5: Yes, And in the sense that if, as a member of a group group think you cannot stand and applaud a young child cancer battler, someone that has not won the battle of cancer yet but is going through the battle of cancer, and you, because of your cult devotion and your orders from your cult leaders, cannot simply have the common human decency and stand and applaud that moment. To me and I should be offensive to everybody that watched that charade of a response from the Democrats last night.
Speaker 1: Well to my listeners if you heard a pause in the commentary there, we had to dump button you for that the expletived. Yeah, you can't do that. You could say, damn such a but you can't. I don't write the rules. I don't write the rules. I just have FCC compliance to have to cope with the rules.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the deal. If you watch that damn charade last night and you weren't offended by the Democrats' inability to at least celebrate that young man's battle, and you and I can relate to that because we are both gone through answer scares in our lives. Yes, sir, you cannot simply acknowledge and celebrate that moment with that young man. How ghoulish must you be? How soulless must you be because you have to still pray at the altar of liberalism?
Speaker 1: Is disgusting or simply spineless because you drew know exactly as I do, and any and you know, observant human being. The order went out, do not stand for anything Donald Trump says or does. Period end of story. That's the point. And they can't exercise a moment of independent thought even in the most appropriate circumstances, like you point out, you know, talking about a poor cancer victim, that you can't stand against the cult and exercise independent thought. You are spineless.
Speaker 5: And the joy, the wonder on that young man's face when he realized that Donald Trump was presenting him with something last night. Did you see his eyes fly wide open? Did you see him hug the man the Secret Service Director's neck when he got that honorary yeah identification badge with his name and picture on it. You know what, how can anyone. I don't care your political leadings, I really don't. But how can you not just simply acknowledge that human moment? Why Because you're a member of a cult and that is something you a group think. As you said, you cannot have the individual a fut and you would be driven off the reservation from where the altar from which you pray. And I am just simply disgusted by the display, that particular display. There were several last night, but that one really hit me hard, and I hope it hit everybody because that was just a human moment and for them not to be able to just simply celebrate and acknowledge that speaks volumes to not only their lack of soul, but there lack of character and their lack of decency. And people should remember that, and it reflects all the way down the line. So when your local Democrats get on their soapboxes or their their social media feeds, or even if you run into a few and they start, you know, Donald Trump this, and Donald Trump just ask him say, hey, what did you think about that moment? Why what do you say? Oh, well, you know, I don't like to talk politics. You know that they'll get all hoity toity.
Speaker 1: You got it bagged, Drew. Yeah, that's a this knocked it out of the park, an excellent, excellent, excellent observation. It is a cult, it is, and they will they will exclude or eliminate anyone who dares stand in the way against any director that they issue. I just like to know who issued the directive? And was it Nancy Pelosi was a chucky Schumer? I mean, yeah, who's the one that has that much power and control over all of those individual minds, so much so that, like you observe, they couldn't even stand for a cancer patient, crazy.
Speaker 5: Man, you know. And then when they sat there with their little round signs, with their little messages, I'm like, you know what I mean, just children. Petulant liberals are just petulant children that will and please, I don't want anyone to think that you notice the demonstrations that we saw yesterday that that you know, when twelve people gather and a local news service covers it ad nausea and twelve people right, and you sit there and you say, wow, all across the United States, all these all these protests are occurring at the same time. Is that organic or is that orchestrated. I'll just throw that out there. What do you think that is? Is that or is that organically orchestrated? I don't know what the word might be. And and out trouts and outrots your liberal prints media to go cover the to go cover the event, when you know five people stand on a corner, oh mass protests that the blah blah blah blah are really seriously or you are being used by an organization as a media outlet. Whatever. I'm just tired of it. I'm getting really tired of it. I hope folks remember in November, and I hope folks remember that one group. You know, who do you want to stand with? When the day comes and you have to stand in atone for your actions? What group do you really want to stand with? You know that young young child might be there helping judge you and your actions, and you're going to sit there and say, well, you know, I really wanted to stand and applaud you, but I couldn't because I got I got a memo, I got an email, I got a text name. Don't do it or else you're going to be in trouble. You might not be on a committee. So I had to just sit there and ball at the altar of my liberalism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ridiculous, or your campaign funds will immediately dry up and you won't get real live brother, your live brother. Thank you for that that those comments drew. I truly appreciate him well stated, and you're right. You're absolutely right. Six thirty seven fifty five K six thirty eight. Feel free to call. Maybe you've got some observations as well. I love to hear them. Five one three seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk. The other thing I love recommending. I just bud Herbert Motors. They're fantastic folks. This is fifth generation family that operated business, you know. But Herbert's motto, the most expensive tool you'll ever buy is a cheap one, is because he knew that cheap things fall apart quickly, and then you got to go out and replace him inspite how much money's bent on him. That's why they only carry the world the best brands in the world in terms of lot of equipment, John Deere. They got your deer tractors and compact utility tractors, X Mart mowers, Steel power equipment, and Honda power equipment. That's what I got from Butterbert Motors the Honda after that terrible experience at the box store. You're not working with a family member who needs to protect the reputation of their own business. You're working with some kid on the floor at a box store and they're selling inferior products. Don't get down that road. Go with the best in the business, the folks that know everything it is about, the world class brands. They sell, they service everything they sell. They will deliver to your front door or driveway, as the case may be. I had my mower from but Herbert going for the truck had even left the street. One pull starts and that's been the case for the every year that I've owned it. That's why I need to go to but Herbert Motors. They'll treat you great. Butterbertmots dot Com. When they pick up the phone, you be dealing with a Herbert family member, So please tell them. Brian said, Hi, here's the number five one three, five four one thirty two ninety one five one three, five four one thirty two.
Speaker 6: Ninety one fifty five krc Do you have more than six.
Speaker 1: Forty three fifty five KRCD talk station. Appreciate that call, Drew, and uh, sorry about having to do the dumb button, but we do have rules and I don't make them up, but I am I've been known to use some salty language and I must myself cut it off and not do that on the morning show. And I know you don't think GD is cursing and I might fall into that category, but in the final analysis, it's not our decision making along those lines. That's why we have a dumb button. And so people w can you call him fiel free? Please remember that because I will use a dump button. And thank you jose Jekker for being quicker on the dump button that I was. I always listening to excellent comments along those lines. Hey, Patrick, welcome to the show. Thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 8: Hey, good morning, Brian. It's good to talk to you today.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 8: Uh, just wanted to recap something that Drew Pappus had mentioned, and that was the human moment with that child receiving an honorary Secret Service badge. That is the problem that the liberals have right now is that they have coached everybody on their side that Donald Trump is this evil orange monster, just nazi demonic and they cannot, at any cost let anything crack that narrative that he is this evil monster that is set to destroy us.
Speaker 1: But you know it's funny, Patrick, You're right, but look how much that served them in the November election last year. They had been calling him a Nazi and evil Orange man and Trump arrangement system syndrome has been going on for years and years leading up to Donald Trump cleaning Kamala Harris's clock in the election. I mean, it just didn't work. You think they'd learned something from that.
Speaker 8: I didn't say the narrative work. I'm just saying that's what they have to stick with because that's all they have to go on and until they have enough self realization to look in the mirror and say, hey, you know what, we have to try something different. And you know what's the definition of insanity doing the same thing the same way over and over and expecting a different results.
Speaker 7: So they have a good day, Brian.
Speaker 1: Thanks, brother, appreciate your call. Patrick. By one three seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eight to two three talk. You got a traditionally imported manufactured car with US from Asia or Europe. You know what I'm going to say, take it to Foreign Exchange, get it serviced, leave with the full warranch, imparts in service. You get excellent customer service. They're family friendly folks in there, they really really are. And yes, save money. And in these trying times and inflation problems, and boy, I'm telling you what servicing automobiles, huh, you're not free of inflationary pressures on that. Whether it's supply chain or just getting parts or whatever. You know, it's expensive to service a cars. So why don't focus on your bottom line and go to Foreign Exchange. You get it service for less money than the dealer. That's the reason for Foreign Exchange's existence. You'll be very very happy with the service you get. I assure you of that. I've been going there for years and years, and there, for me is the Westchester location of Foreign Exchange, Tylersville exit off of seventy five Head East, hangar right on Kinglin. It's just like two streets and then you think it's like an eighth of a mile even that's easy to get to. And again they treat you great, save money, call them up, get an appointment five one, three, six, four, four, twenty six, twenty six. Please tell them. Brian said high five one, three, six, four four, twenty six, twenty six. You'll find them online at foreign X four in the letter X dot com.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC best.
Speaker 1: Here it is your Channel nine first warning weather forecast. We're at our high today, which I observe is fifty six degrees. The temperatures will start dropping down along with the rain that shows up around noontime today, So to be cold every night down to twenty eight, and that rain will turn to snow, they say sometime around eight or after. We get a sunny day tomorrow with the high of forty three, overnight low of thirty one, and rain and snow predicted for Friday, depending up on which time of day it's going to be a high forty nine right now fifty six fifty five ker City talk station type for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: When it comes to multiplecorrosis, trusts the experts at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care, I'll learn more at UC health dot com. Highway traffic not all that fad at the moment. Suthbound two seventy five break lights between the Lawrenceburg ramp and the Carron Cropper Bridge, but earlier INSU northbound fourth seventy one have been cleared. I'm seeing no, he's into towntown now, Chuck Ingram on fifty five, care see the talk.
Speaker 1: Station six p. Fifty We do get and what a blessing it is the brilliance of Jack addit and doing a big picture with Jack Aden, as we do every Wednesday at this time. We got it for two segments today, which I'm really excited about.
Speaker 5: Jack.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Morning show man. It's really great having you on as always.
Speaker 11: Hey, I hope you're well.
Speaker 12: Brother.
Speaker 13: I was nervous tuning in to President Trump's speech last night, but with the stock market tanking Tariff's taking effect, it would seemed like the whole world condemning Trump for kicking out our favorite ninja. Anyway, that's the way he addresses Vlod and Zelenski. But Brian, that turned out to be the greatest State of the Union I have ever seen that. I'm seventy two. Yes, it was really a state of the Union. Because Trump's already accomplished in the first forty three days the second term, we're the most presidents to.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 13: If we're talking about Joe Biden more than he accomplished. Ever. It's a long speech, yes, but if you want to whittle it down to four words, Trump called his agenda the Common Sense Revolution. Democrats marched in, threatening to humiliate Trump. One congressman yelling his head off and brandishing a cane. Mean Al Green even had to be escorted out like Zelensky. But the rest of the Democrats melted, melted into their seats like the wicked Witch the West, as Trump reeled off the horrendous results of their own anti American policies. And then he listed the trillions of dollars of investment all over the world now pouring into America thanks to that Trump agenda. To cite the Wizard of Oz again, pay no attention to the bears on Wall Street. Trump has beefed up borders, squelched DEI, promoted merit, unlead energy, doged government bloat, and just as in twenty seventeen when somebody cried the skies were falling, Trump's fair trade, pro jobs policies, including reciprocal terrorifts, will soon bring America roaring back again. When Trump left office after tariffing China, even amid COVID. You remember where inflation stood, Brian, Yeah, he has one point four percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: As for Ukraine, Trump read from a letter he had just received yesterday from Zelensky. On Friday, Trump kicked a lad out of the White House. We all know, why do you do that? It wasn't about Zelenski's outfit or not saying thanks for Trump being a bully. Zelensky was supposed to sign an agreement negotiated with Trump giving America a security interest in Ukraine's future by having US invest with money and personnel in their rare earth minerals. Zelensky had refused in Europe twice before, at the last minute to sign the deal. The last Friday, he flew to the White House to finally sign. Instead, we now know Democrats, including the vile Senator Chris Murphy, urged Zelensky to ambush Trump in front of the world's cameras with an appeal for US troops, which Trump had repeatedly and adamantly refused. So a mad as hell, Trump showed Vlad the door. But Zelensky's latest letter claims that he's now ready really to sign that agreement and to negotiate a ceasefire with Russia, which he said we could never do because they couldn't be trusted. He even thanks Trump for his efforts to stop the killing. Three years of fighting under Joe Biden, three hundred and fifty billion dollars in US eight a million casualties on both sides, all to continue a bloody dalemate that never would have begun under Trump. When Trump last night called out Elizabeth Warren asking if she wanted to see five more years of fighting, the cameras showed the Senator and other Democrats applauding Brian. I think that says it all.
Speaker 1: That's Gary.
Speaker 13: The only problem now is Donald Trump, who commanded the room last night like some member of the rat pack. Trump so far has been acting pretty much on his own through executive orders and actions. Now he needs Congress. So, my friend, can we talk about that next?
Speaker 1: Well, we have five more minutes in this segment, Jack, so we'd be leaving our parting company a little bit early. So you want to go ahead and dive on into it. Feel free absolutely. Last November, Donald Trump won an historic mandate, But Brian, did Congress win a mandate? Even the Republican is in Congress, Republicans for now hold only a two seat majority in the House to pass a reconciliation bill. As your brilliant audience, people like Drew all the people have been calling in. They know reconciliation lets them avoid a Democrat filibuster. Trump needs that budget bill to fund border security, defense spending, energy, independence, and the extension maybe even the expansion. That's what he's looking for of the Trump twenty seventeen tax cuts. If those across the board tax cuts are not extended, everyone could see a massive tax hike. However, a bunch of self proclaimed deficit hawks in a House and a Senate want to vote on taxes in a later bill, partly because the author Congressional Budget Office says tax cuts have to be quote paid for with spending cuts. Trump and the architects of his original tax bill like Art Laugh and Steve Moore, deny that. They prove every day on Larry Cutlow's show that the twenty seventeen tax cuts generated more rest through growth. Everybody could just look it up, see the numbers, and historically, Jack, that has always been the case. You can back to the nineteen twenties. Every time you lower taxes more revenue ends up in government because it creates economic activity that otherwise wouldn't have been out there. It's simple economics, one oh one.
Speaker 13: Do you tell that to the CBO. Why if they would listen to your show, this country would be at all Well, It's not only that. When Congress finally passed tax cuts at the end the very end of twenty seventeen, Trump's first year in office, those cuts came too late to jumpstart the economy in time for the mid term elections, so Republicans lost their majority and their new House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi, spent the rest of Trump's term impeaching him on full ney charges. That's what was at stake during last week's crucial vote. Could House Republicans agree on a framework for what Trump calls one Big, Beautiful Bill. They did not have the votes until Trump made last minute phone calls to the floor of the House as they were voting, assuring GOP holdouts that he would grow the economy enough and cut enough waste, fraud, and abuse to reduce Biden's two trillion dollar a year deficits. Trump malagemits to balance the budget for the first time since Nu Gingwich forced bill Clinton's hand. He needs some help. The upshot of last week's floor fight was that every member of the House the Republican caucus supported one big, beautiful bill, with a lone exception of Kentucky's Thomas Massey right across the river. Luckily, Massey's vote was not needed, and many folks listening now right now salute Tom Massey as the latter day Jimmy's Stewart in the classic film mister Smith goes to Washington, a principled idealist standing up to his own party. That no vote, however, was certainly the congressman's right, maybe his obligation under the Constitution, which separates the House and Senate from the President and creates checks and balances. Still, Nassey's near veto got me thinking about the differences, for better and sometimes for worse, between America's lawmakers and members of parliament. In the Kingdom, our founders rebelled against Article one of our Constitution gives Congress independence because the founders rightly did not want a king. Yet Article two makes the president the only federal official who is elected by the entire country. Only the president runs on a national agenda, So even if the president wins a clear and convincing mandate for specific policies, as Trump did, he's powerless if Congress refuses to go along, Including a Congress controlled by his own party. Great Britain's Parliament, at least theoretically does not have this problem. In Britain, Labor and Conservative candidates run for their seats on party agendas. The Prime Minister is then chosen from within parliament to advance that agenda. If the party loses a vote of no confidence, voters can change the government in a snap election. By contrast, our president serves a full four year term and from day one, Congress is under no obligation to support the president. Each Senate candidate appeals only to his or her own state, while House candidates promise to serve their individual districts, and there are four hundred and thirty five of those. Fragmentation in Congress was a challenge from the very beginning of our country, when different state it's had very different agendas, including of course, slavery. And as the federal government grew, we grew even more fragmented because Congress could hand out more and more government contracts, more and more federal jobs. Insider stock tips ask Nancy Bolesey about that and cradle to grave welfare both individual welfare and corporate Ever, expanding government use lawmakers more and more power to buy all voters and donors. Democrats they unite more easily than Republicans. Why because they are the party a big government of pig government. Republicans are supposed to be the party of limited government, but establishment Republicans like Mitch McConnell and other Rhinos have colluded with Democrats to pass pork bills. The Democrat troph feeds teachers and other government unions, while Rhinos refuse to even audit their donors wastehold defense spending until we can replace big government rhinos with true conservatives and libertarians. The GOP has to compromise, Brian to cut anything at all. I'm sorry to use profanity on the area you're just talking about the SEC. But yes, they have to compromise, especially when a Republican is in the White House. They have to compromise in Trump time, not Congressional time, because their majority and the economy and world peace really hang in the balance. As even James Carvill admits, Democrats have no policy agenda that middle class American support. All they can do is wait for Republicans to split apart. The decentralized divided government our constitution wisely gave us should not be a rubber stamp for any president. However, as Benjamin Franklin implored our founders, we must all hang together, or assuredly, we shall all hang separately. Unlike Democrats who unite to grow government, Republicans grow government by refusing to unite. Yes, legislators, like our principal trend Tom Massey, must consult their own conscience. But then, at least on make or break votes, they must find ways to compromise. Trump's populist movement survived the bullet in Butler, Pennsylvania. Now, my friend, we have to see if it can survive Republican lawmakers.
Speaker 1: What do you say. I say, you didn't call looking for an argument, and I respect everything that you said. I embrace what you said, and I certainly understand you are asserting a realist position, and the clock is ticking and they need to operate on Trump time, as you stated, because you never know what's going to happen in an election. And why I don't think the Democrats have anything to run on except inflation, which I'm concerned about because of the tariffs, it's going to exacerbate it, and then they're gonna be screaming nothing. But you know Donald Trump's words, I'm gonna end inflation on day one, which I don't think he should have ever ever uttered, because that is an impossible task for one man to accomplish, most notably in an environment that you just got done describing. Jack added in brilliant as always. It's one of the reasons I look so forward to your segment on this program, my friend. It's always a blessing and pleasure to have you on speaking of my listening audience, and I'm already looking forward to another conversation next week. God bless you, sir for what you're doing, and keep up the great work and have a wonderful week and best to your better half. Seven fifty five KCD Talk Station Rebecca, don't you look at my Facebook post or listen to the morning show? She wanted to know if listening to Lunches today just got into some message from her. Yes, I posted it on face Book. I've been mentioned it all morning. I know who's not listening. Listener Launch March First Brewery on East Camp or they have two locations so that they call it the Blue Ash location. So it's one right across from Kids First Sports Center. And I wish March First was around when my kids went to Kids First. He's walked right across the street. I think that's brilliant. I was kind of scratching my head and wondered how March First ended up there, and I'm like, hmm, maybe there's some built in brilliance to that, since there's a built in audience every single day at that wildly popular Kid's First place. Anyhow, since Judge O the Polatana is not going to come on this morning, we got doctor Robert Malone. Doctor Malone's written a book called Cywar, Enforcing the New World Order, and he points out now's the time in America needs hope, but more than hope, we need to restore our constitution. And Bill writes as the foundational documents of our republic. Now. Since the Polatana is not not on and I do otherwise do local stories, he did give me his and I told him I wanted to read it. He said, please do, and it's an impressive one and it's along those same lines. Caption Taking rights seriously comes out of midnight tonight. He's in Russia. By the way, it starts with a quote from John Stuart Mill. If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than if he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. Judge of Paul Tuonner writes, the world is filled with self evident truth truisms the philosophers, lawyers, and judges know need not be proven. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Who plus two equals four. A couple boiling hot coffees sitting on a table in a room the temperature of which is seventy degrees fahrenheit will eventually cool down. These examples of which there are legion are not true because we believe they are are true. They are true essentially and substantially. They are true, whether we accept their truthfulness or not. Of course, recognizing a universal truth acknowledgies the existence of an order of things higher than human laws, certainly higher than the government. A generation of Americans that fought the War of Succession against England. According to Professor Murray rothe Rothbart, the last moral War Americans waged understood that the existence of truisms and recognized their origin in nature. The most famous of these recognitions was Thomas Jefferson's iconic line in the Declaration of Independence that self evident truths come not from persons, but from the laws of nature and of Nature's God. Thus, quote, all men are created equal, and are allowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness is a truism. Jefferson's neighbor and colleague, James Madison, understood this as well when he wrote the Bill of Rights, so as to reflect that human rights do not come from the government. They come from our individual humanity. Thus, your right to be alive, to think as you wish, to say what you think, to publish what you say, to worship or not to associate, or not to shake your fists in the tyrant's face by petitioning the government. Your right to defend yourself and repel tyrants using and carrying the same weapons as the government does. Your right to be left alone, to own property, to travel or stay put, these natural aspects of human existence are natural rights to come from our humanity and from the exercise of which all rational persons yearn This is the natural rights understanding of Jefferson's Declaration and Madison's Bill of Rights, to the latter of which all in government have sworn allegiance and deference. A right is not a privilege. A right is an indefensible personal claim against the whole world. It does not require a government permission slip. It does not require pre conditions, accept the ability to reason. It does not require the approval of family or neighbors. A privilege is something the government doles out to suit itself or calm the masses. The government gives those who meet its qualifications the privilege to vote, so it can claim a form of Jeffersonian legitimacy. Jefferson argued to the declaration that no government is morally illicit without the consent of the governed. No one alive today has consented to the government, but most accepted its acceptance is acceptance consent, of course, not no more than walking on a government sidewalk is consent to government's lies, theft and killing. Surely, the Germans who voted against the Nazis, and could not escape their grasp, hardly consented to that awful form of government. Resignation is not moral acceptance. We need to distinguish between privileges the government doles outs and rights that we have by virtue of our humanity, rights so human and natural that they exist in all persons in the absence of government. Are our rights equal to each other. Some are equal to each other, but one is greater than all, as none of the rights cataloged briefly above can be exercised without it. That is, of course, the right to live. This is the right most challenging to governments that have enslaved masses and gloried in the fighting. Morallylist wars that kill and thus destroy that right to live. But if a if a right is a claim against the whole world, how can a government, whether popular or totalitarian or both, extinguish it by death or slavery? The short answer is no. Governments, notwithstanding the public oaths their officers take upon assuming office, except the natural origins of rights to government, rights or privileges. Stated differently, governments don't take rights seriously. Governments hate and fear the exercise of natural rights. Ludwig von Mises is properly called government the negation of liberty. Freedom is the default position. We are literally born free, naturally free. Government is an artificial creation based on a monopoly of force in a geographic area that could not exist if it did not negate our freedoms. Government denies our rights by punishing the exercise of them and by stealing property from us. Rights are not just claims against the government. They are claims against the whole world. This was best encapsulated by roth Guard's non aggression principle, which teaches us initiating all real and threatened aggression, whether by violence, coercion, or deception, is morally illicit. That applies to your neighbors as well as to the police. Of course, in Rothbot's world. Of Bard's world, there would be no government police unless all persons consented, and he wouldn't have. Mysis wrote, channeling Jefferson that in the long march of history, men and women have given up essential freedom for the illusion of happiness. Quote. They hail every step toward more government interference as progress toward a more perfect world. Close quote they are confident, he wrote, quote that the governments will transform the Earth into a paradise close quote how right he was. How wrong people are who think they can be happy without freedom. Amen, Judge Andrew Nepolitana, God bless you, sir. God's Feed and Safe Travels. Clemont County Veteran Service is going to explain the website problems coming up, Steve Bosko from the Clemont County Veteran Services. Stick around for that and get in touch with Cover Sincy. Now, if you're one of my listeners outside of the Cincinnati area, you think Cover Sinsey with their medical insurance genius and brilliance being your broker can't help you, You're wrong. They're in all fifty states and just talk to John Rolan. I do a Sunday show with him and he pointed that out. So regardless of where you are, I strongly encourage you to reach out the Cover Sincy and their amazing team because they work with hundreds of insurance companies, have access two thousands of policies. John compared it to an insurance policy to have a bucket that's got holes in it. Yes, it will cover something, it will hold something, but it leaks. There are areas that won't be covered, areas that you are going to be exposed to massive out of pocket liability. John and his team put together a package of medical insurance that fills and covers all those holes. So you're an athletics left exposed and they do all this and you pay less money. I kid you not, and it doesn't cost you anything to reach out to them. They'll keep all your information confidential, So why not find out if you've got a leaky bucket, and you probably do, let them create a new package of insurance where you save money and get better medical coverage. To do that one of two ways five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred call or go fill out the form at the website coversinsi dot com. Fill it out as much as possible, and they will get back to you quickly. Coversincy dot com fifty five KRC the talk station the dais nine first one to forecasts. It's got to get colder today. Wait for around noon when the rain shows up, and that's when the temperture is going to drop from where we are right now, today's fifty five over night down to twenty eight ran. I'll turn to snow sometime around or after eight PM. Get a sunny day tomorrow with a higher forty three clouds over night down to thirty one, and I guess depending on what pointed down on Friday, rain and snow predicted Friday's hebby forty nine, it is fifty five now in time for traffic.
Speaker 9: From the UCUP Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: When it comes to multiple scrosis, trusts the experts at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care. Learn more at UC health dot com. Inbound seventy four continues to crawl thanks to two separate two car accidents blocking the left lane before you got the seventy five. That traffic backing up past North Bend and closed to a forty five minute delay. Northbound seventy five slows out of Erlinger to the bridge and from Mitchell to a broken down left side at Paddock Shot King ramon fifty five KR.
Speaker 9: See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty one Fast Perching seven forty two fifty five K City talk Station. Love the American veteran and God love everybody with the Claimont County Veteran Services and the other services of Veteran Service Commissions, who're all doing wonderful work helping out our American veterans in studio. Steve Belzow, Executive director, Welcome back, Steve. It's always great having you on the show. Brian is good. It's another day to breathe, another day to exist, another day to create. So thanks for having us aboard. My friend can't thank you enough for the positive attitude, Steve. And I'm sure you really have. You get a big charge out of and enthusiasm and a smile on your face from the work that you do for the American veteran.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, this is in some sense it's we as marines, we call it regreening. It's oh when when you get around those in uniform, it's like, come here, let me smell you.
Speaker 11: You smell like a cash exchange. You smell like uniform wool.
Speaker 14: Right, And sometimes just getting back around the presence, it's like regreening with veterans.
Speaker 11: We're all speaking the same language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we uh. I think the closest I can come up with that sense of camaraderie is with my fraternity brothers. We're celebrating one hundred and twenty fifth anniversary of our our house chapter this weekend, and I just know how what a charge is to be around the brothers, and I know you feel that way about the veterans absolutely, And I know you have tremendous amount of concern about the veterans being able to access online their healthcare information. And some of the veterans have a bit of a stumbling block and a bit of a challenge with the my Health that website. So let's talk about that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, the you know, you can look at there's there's multiple facets of way to look at this. The two most prominent are the US government and the protection of the veterans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right.
Speaker 14: The other ones the veteran trying to access their benefits. The US government says we have been infiltrated multiple times on our website to include listen to the statistic. In twenty twenty three, the Federal Trade Commission received more than one million reports.
Speaker 11: Of identity theft.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez.
Speaker 14: That same year, veterans or military retirees also reported to the Federal Trade Commission three and fifty million in losses to fraud.
Speaker 1: That's heartbreaking.
Speaker 11: So how do you prevent that? Right?
Speaker 14: This is and actually, you know, we say I'm from the government here to help and everybody runs away, right, But this is a positive step forward in securing the personally identifiable information we call it PII of the veterans accessing their healthcare on the internet.
Speaker 1: We're going to enter into another Tech Friday with Dave Hatter's segment here, but no good security, aren't we good? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So what you're here for? You're subbing in for Dave Hatter?
Speaker 11: Is that what it is? How Dave he owes me?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, I'll tell you what with that as a sort of teaser for the next segment, where Steve can identify how they are protecting and better serving the American veteran with the changes to the website access. We'll take a quick break here, since we're up against the clock, let me mention Chimneycare fireplace in stove. You got a wood burner maybe fireplace or stuff. You need it inspected and you'd probably be used it at the next couple of days here, because well, it's going to be really cold outside and you want to be able to enjoy that cozy warmth of the fire but also not be concerned about your safety. And that's why they're doing the Winter Special, a wood burning sweep and evaluation for only one hundred and sixty nine dollars and ninety nine cents. Chimneycare Fireplaces though aplus with a better business bureau. They've been around since nineteen eighty eight, locally owned and operated, serving the Tri State and keeping your home safe and cozy. Always use this as an opportunity to say, get a carbon monoxide detector, but book your employment to do a full video camera inspection, find any problems that might exist, and of course the sweep that goes along with the Chimneycareco dot com Chimneycareco dot com or give them a call him, Please tell him. Brian said, Hi, if you call them up five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, that's five to one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Well, real quick weather here, Rain'll moving around noontime. That's when the temperatures start to drop. Right now is the high. It's fifty five overnight low with twenty eight rain, turns to snow sometime at eight or after tomorrow, sunny in forty three. It's got to be thirty one overnight with clouds, rain and snow possible on Friday with a higher forty nine fifty five now traffic time from.
Speaker 9: The UCUP Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: When it comes to multiple sphorosis, trusts the experts on the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 9: Learn more at UC help dot com.
Speaker 10: Crews continue to work with a couple of accidents in beound seventy four left Blane's Block before you got the seventy five traffics backing to North Bend inbound seventy four running close to a forty five minute delay into town. Southbound seventy five slowed through block on northbound seventy five. That was a broken down left side at Paddock backing traffic through Saint Bernard Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRE.
Speaker 9: See the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven forty nine fifty five KRC DE talkxationan Brian Thomas with Steve Bolzo from the Klemic County Veteran Services dealing with the challenges some of the veterans are facing accessing their healthcare online, and it's all about helping the veteran rather than hurting it. We're talking about things like two factor authentication, aren't we steel We are absolutely all right, So walk my veteran friends through what's going on in the process and the information of where they need to go in order to get through this.
Speaker 14: Yeah, sure, great question. The veteran is used to accessing. We all know multiple websites and we have VA. Dot gov is a landing page for various things. But then we had my Healthy Vet. We also had e benefits, all separate websites. What the VA is doing is trying to bring them underneath one umbrella, one stop shopping, one stop shopping. However, most are still used to it's muscle memory. Yeah, I go to my Healthy Vet and I order my medications. But now I'm told I have to log in a different way than what I'm used to for the past ten to fifteen years. Moving to an id ME or login dot gov requires now a two factor we call it multi factor authentication, so that you need yon't know your password, but an application to either you can have it on your phone to give you a rolling six digits every thirty seconds, or you have the government text you the six digits. The problem with that sometimes it's lagging too far behind to send you the text. And now you're logged. Now you've got to start the whole process all over again.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez.
Speaker 14: The difficulty becomes brian though in creating your new login dot gov or id me, because you have to take a picture of your driver's license. And if we look at Ohio's driver's license, it's got a clear film over the top, it's got gold foil underneath, it's got different identifiers you know, void do not copy, and so when you try to take a picture of it, all that flashes back at the camera, It bounces back to light and then the system says, not a good picture. Jeez, But you're only given ten attempts. After the tenth attempt, you have to wait a period. Right, it took me eight try me myself. You coming from an IT company for almost ten years, it took me eight tries out of the ten to get a capture. So what we've done at my office in clarment, we have a actual like a hood to take photos from and it reduces and rebounces the flash away from the ID card. So it helps the veteran to not only create their presence of who they are, but then they'll also help them set up a multi factor authenticator authenticator app on their phone on their laptop if they can bring it in or iPad.
Speaker 1: So you walk them through the process, you get them completely logged in correct, and then once this is established, then they will work with the multi factor authentication, so they're established in the system, the information has been verified. When they go to log in, they'll get a text saying, you know, here's your six digit code. You pop the code in and that's when you get access. That's to keep someone else from logging in on your behalf or against your will.
Speaker 14: Well, that's right, and it goes back to that three hundred and fifty million that veterans lost. Yeah, right, So this is a way that they're protecting the veteran's identity because it is too hard to replicate every thirty seconds a rolling six digit number.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just I guess are there plans in the work to sort of change that at all, because if it's not going out fast enough, I mean, that sounds pretty damn frustrating and I can feel for the veteran on that one.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 14: I don't know how much of that has to do with either Wi Fi connectivity, yeah, or cell phone conductivity. What's the bandwidth to push those those digits things out? Of the control, right, You just don't have control over that, which is why to have it on your authenticator on your computer, on your laptop, on your iPad tablet is going to help you. Or to have a multi factor authenticator on your phone. But that means you need a smartphone. So what does Uncle Bob do. That's got the old cricket flip phone and it's just a phone. I don't text. I just receive phone calls old school, old school, and some refuse at updating. So now they're calling the VA Downtown to call in their pharmacy. They're calling the VA Downtown to set up an appointment or to find out their upcoming appointments. That takes time and it can be frustrating in the loop.
Speaker 1: Huh. But if they don't choose to go down the smartphone road, if they still keep the old flip cricket phone that doesn't even text, do they have an option to avoid having to make the phone.
Speaker 11: Calls showing up in person in person?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 11: And now you've got time gas and.
Speaker 14: Maybe they might have time as retiree, but still the cost of fuel right now?
Speaker 11: And are they ambulatory? Can they drive themselves?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm with you, which all of which are pretty good arguments for going ahead and making the leave and getting the smartphone. You don't have to use apps, you don't have to use it for anything other than this and making phone call. I was just telling Steve, I was just telling you off the air, because my phone's like eight years old or something. I've never upgraded it. But then again, I only use it for texting and phone calling and looking at my email period. That's it.
Speaker 11: That's it. I don't need it now.
Speaker 14: I need a way to get a six digit rolling number. But it's okay. But technology is advancing, which also means the criminals are advancing. Yes they are, which we need to ensure our seniors out there as veterans are protected, especially their PII. No one's creating additional credit card accounts in their name, and we've all seen what happens with stolen identity.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, and most notably in the senior community, because they have that built and God love them for it, built in trust. They just have such a high level of trust they do, and a low level of familiarity with things modern and technical and computer based.
Speaker 14: Sure, and if you ask me, I've got a low level of patience. Right, that computer has slown out a window many times. However, there is a when you try to access my healthy VT, it's going to send you through amultiple cycle. Right you how you got to go back over to VA dot gov. But you have to set up this new login method and then for VA dot gov it'll bring you back to my Healthy VT.
Speaker 11: Instead.
Speaker 14: For the veteran, go to VA dot gov, go through the login process, and my healthy VET is a tab off of VA do so one stop is VA dot gov, one stop is VA dot Start there and then you'll get to my Healthy VT.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, that boiled down. I think that's the soundest piece of advice you can give. And apparently Steve is now in the cell phone selling game, so get yourself a smart er phone so you can at least do the two factor authentication. That is absolutely for your benefit out there. It really is peace of mind. I do it all the time with my phone. It's one of the reasons I've got one. Absolutely, Steve Belza, it's been great seeing I appreciate everything you do for the American Veteran and the Clarmont County Veteran Services and of course, veterans. If you don't want to go through all this, you want some help, get to the Claarmont County Veteran Services Office and they'll be happy to help you out in this and so many other ways. God bless you, sir. Stick around. Congressman Dave Taylor. We'll be on the program at the top of the our news to get his response at Trump's address, and then doctor Robert Malone with the book cy War Enforcing the New World Order. That'll be at eight thirty. I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: Covering Trump's first one hundred days day, every day, Promises Made, Promises Kept. Fifty five KRZ the Talk Station. This report here sponsored Doge digging Out doing iow of a job check can often for the latest.
Speaker 13: I call it the Force of super Geniuses.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ, the Talk Station. Eight oh five at fifty five KRC, the Talk Station, A very happy Wednesday to you. Hope to see it listener lunch today Mark's first breweries Bluepash location on East Kemper. Welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show representing Ohio's second District, Congressman Dave Taylor.
Speaker 12: Dave, good, have you back on the program. Good morning, Brian, thank you very much for having.
Speaker 1: Me, and you were there, weren't you? I was, indeed, indeed, I just I obviously want to hear anything you want to say about that. But former innercent Tents of tru Trusty Drew Pappus called him this morning and he just just could not believe. And I understand. Apparently the Democrats got a memo saying, do not stand for literally anything Donald Trump says or does, period, end of story. We don't know what they were threatened with, but clearly the message got out. They couldn't even stand up for the thirteen year old brain cancer survivor DJ Daniel.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it would take a very serious threat to keep everybody from standing up for that, and I can only assume that's the case. I never known mister Pappus to be wrong about anything, after all. But DJ Daniel wasn't the highlight of my night, Not just the part where he was made our newest seacret service agent. But when I was walking out going to meet my wife that head home, I bumped into him in the hallway and he was staying there, so I went over to congratulate him, and he said I'm going to give you a hug. Oh Man, Yeah you are. He was quite a young guy.
Speaker 1: That's like an allergy inducing moment there, I imagine, Dave. Yeah, I know that's what happened. Experience does. But shameless that the Democrats couldn't even stand for a cancer survivor and and just an honoree like that. But whatever I thought Trump did, and I didn't watch it live, I acknowledge because I go to bed early because I get up at two thirty to the morning show. But I read every single word in the transcript, and he did a phenomenal job outlining the accomplishments. It took him a record setting length to do it. The guy just got sworn in like five minutes ago, and it took him at plus an hour to get through all the accomplishments and what he wants Congress to get accomplished as well. It really is amazing, isn't.
Speaker 12: It It is. I didn't realize how long the speech was until afterwards, because it didn't seem long. It was such a great speech and we were enjoying it, and as you say, it's always nice to hear all the things that are being done and moving us in the right direction. And it's a long list just going to get longer, and made for a very enjoyable.
Speaker 1: Night well, particularly when I have fully appreciate the work that DOGE is doing the Department of Government Efficiency. And although they're for whatever reason they think Elon Musk is a Nazi or something because he's ferreting out all this fraud, waste and abuse, the highlight for me was that section. Then the Democrats sitting on their hands as they were and screaming madly throughout the week's last several weeks about the cuts. These are absolutely indefensible expenditures of money. How can anyone in a country that's broke. If we were sitting on a pile of cash and had all kinds of money to throw around, maybe you could try justifying circumcisions in Mozambique or whatever. But in the final analysis, we are broke, and none of these programs sound legitimate at all. And more fundamentally, that money isn't followed and nobody's doing an accounting on how it was spent or even if they accomplished the goals that they purport to serve.
Speaker 12: That last point you made, Brian, is the thing that's on my mind the most. When he's reading that laundry list of the trocities that the dose is discovered, there's there's silly sounding and they are silly and sometimes worse than silly. But are those dollars really ever leaving the United States or are they being funneled into regime change operations under US eight or all the other nefarious things they've been up to here and abroad. These the studies they do on transgender rodents or whatever. Yeah, other country, let's see the studies. If that money has been spent, Let's see see the results of the studies, so we can at least know that it wasn't used for that terrible idea.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's it sounds like a simple proposition, but you'd have to grow the number of government employees tremendously, filled them with accountants in order to track all this money. It's just an illustration of how bloated and insane the expenditures flown out of Washington, DC are so much so and I'll have a stab at the military budget. Can't even audit our own military budget of eight hundred and fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 12: Right, and they failed what eight in a row. And yeah, and when they interviewed the lady about it, says that's not an indication that there's fraud, waste or abuse. How in the world is not obviously evidence of fraud, waste and abuse when you can't account for the money you were sent to spend on depending our nation.
Speaker 1: Yes, I also got a kick in seeing a fraud wasted abuse. The numbers of folks in this country apparently who are over than one hundred and twenty years old, or one hundred and fifty or one case three hundred and sixty years old. That's an open account. Now, I'm not suggesting in every single one of those circumstances checks are still going to some presumably dead person, but that is a vehicle for fraud. If someone illegally in our country without a work permit wants to work, they can grab one of those active social Security numbers and assert it as their own exactly.
Speaker 12: And you know, they found cases where they're the same social Security numbers being used for the thousands of different out there, with the benefits going a bunch of different directions. But I was glad to hear that there's a two hundred and forty nine year old, so they can. They're two hundred and fiftieth birthday will coincide with our nation's two hundred and fiftieth I know, feliprations next fourth and fourth of July.
Speaker 1: I know Congress and Dave Taylor, Donald Trump did illustrate and highlight a number of things that Congress is going to have to do that are outside of the controls of executive authority. And you know, no one wants an imperial president, but Congress must act. He talked about cutting taxes, making them permanent, among other things. That is any of the thing or are any of the things that Donald Trump suggested he wants Congress to act on and do. Are they going to be accomplished or We're going to end up in one of these oh not in my district kind of arguments that we quite often get from some Republicans out there.
Speaker 12: I believe though, Brian, we're working very hard on that. You know, the Tax Cuts and Job Act, which which the media and Democrats it's only benefits billionaires, benefits every single tax paying household the United It's it's complete. It's absolutely vital that we get that extended, if not made permanent. This go round. But yeah, we're going to get a lot of those things accomplished. Nobody ever gets everything they want in politics. But I think we're going to really move the ball forward in this round of reconciliation. We'll have another crack at it in twenty twenty six. It's gonna be a transformative couple of years. And I just want to reassure you that the political will is there on our side, and you know, we understand that there. So everybody knows somebody who's employed by the federal government, and nobody really wants anybody to lose their job. But we don't want people's tax dollars going to support an unnecessary job either. So that's that's that's a reality that's going to have to be addressed.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that he obviously burst the bubble of those who are ginty with happiness that that meeting imploded with Vladimir Zelenski. But I guess vlad came back around, didn't he.
Speaker 12: Yeah, It's funny how how money changes his mind so quickly. He went over to immediately ran over to Europe to beg for money. He didn't get nearly what he needed, and uh, then President Trump rightly said, you know, we're not selling any more weapons provong, you know, prolong this bloody war that that's going nowhere. No one even really understands what winning it means. It changes mind pretty quickly. Hopefully we actually moved towards peace, which everybody wants. I think everybody wants that. I know, you know there it sort of benefits the other side of the aisle that when when the the the war is not ended quickly, when President Trump made it a priority, tended quickly, so that they may want to interfere. And there's some certainly some indications that that has been happening. But I think every normal thinking person in the country and the world will like say that war.
Speaker 1: End without question. And if the he does sign the minerals deal, that would create an American lasting presence there. American business would be established there to extract the minerals, which I suppose, as we do in other areas of the world where we have American interests, that would provide at least some sort of argument, whether it's legitimate or not. I'm not a warhawk, and I don't like the fact that we always acted as the world's police officer. As evidence by this particular conflict. But if we have an American presence there, then that does justify defending the American interests on some level, does it not?
Speaker 12: It absolutely doesn't. You know that those rare minerals are so important to so many of the things we were moving into and technology now, it would be not just an American interest but a vital one that we would take very seriously. And that, as you said, is in and of itself a security guarantee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I love that after highlighting the fact that he ended a lot of these green projects would seem to be a tremendous waste of the taxpayer dollar. I think it's rather interesting, ironic perhaps that Europe spent more money buying Russian oil than gas, and they've spent on defending Ukraine so far. Ukraine's in their backyard, not ours.
Speaker 5: Right right?
Speaker 12: That that that's you know, when you get to the bottom of it, it's usually the case that that money is the reason this war continues. It's become profitable for for Russia. And you know, half of our three hundred billion that's gone over there's unaccounted for to a country that the only thing you heard about in the media before this war started about Ukraine was the most corrupt country in the world, and now the money's missing and correct and surprise, So yeah, it's it usually comes down to money, and Europe's the relationship with Russia and this in this situation, and then they're purported undying support for Ukraine doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Well it doesn't. And using Russian gas and oil while not extracting their own in the European Union flies in the face of all of their green arguments. I mean, if you're still using petroleum products as we traditionally call them, then how can you get to net car urban zero which they seem to be chasing their tail over. It just doesn't make a wits worth of sense.
Speaker 12: Right, And President Trump in his first term warned Germany and other European nations that they'd regret, you know, buying there or depending on Russia for their energy, and you know they laughed and now here we are.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are. Any other observations you want to talk mentioned Congressman Taylor, you.
Speaker 12: Know it was it was a great night. It was, like you said, an absolute laundry list of of of highlights. And there's something you mentioned earlier President Trump's requests for Congress and that he wants to see us do more of our job, and I do too, and we've been doing that. Our goal and my goal in my office, and lots of my colleagues on the Republican side have been actively trying to codify President Trump's executive orders into law because I mean, frankly, that's the way it ought to be done. I'm not a fan of executive orders. I think, as we've talked about before, was supposed to be governed by legislation, and we're really trying to make a point of doing that because obviously the things he's doing need to be done. They're great, they're going to move us forward, but we need to make them the law so they don't get flipped over in the hopeful, hopefully unlikely event that I see another Democrat president in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Well, given the Democrats strategy right now is just say absolutely no to literally everything Donald Trump does, regardless of how good it is for our country, I'm not quite sure what they're going to run on. With the notable exception of inflation, and I thought Donald Trump may have stepped in it when before the election he said he was going to stop inflation on day one. That's not a thing that one single man can accomplish on his own. And with all the pressures and all the factors and things that influence inflation, it's going to be a tough road to hoe. And again going back to Trump's executive orders, the tariffs are going to cause things to go up in price. I think any economists will acknowledge that.
Speaker 12: I think that's something Henow too. There could be a little time of adjustment, but the terarfs are going to help with one thing that I think is vitally important, if not a lot of other things. I'm not an economist, but I'm learning. I think we all realize that we've we've let too much of our vital supply chain move off shore, and the tariffs will help us on shore. There's things we need the American steel production to increase. We need agricultural products here, believe it or not. Over the last two years, we're UH a net importer of agricultural UH agricultural goods, which is just shocking. Yes, unleashed, unleashing the energy sector, getting our pharmaceuticals back, and we're depending on China for a lot of these things, but depending on them for pharmaceuticals is just crazy. Computer chips, which obviously the President announced two days ago and then spoke about last night that the big the Taiwan chip making investment that's come in our way. So it will help a lot with that. And I believe the economy is gonna really thrive under President Trump, obviously is I think most people do. And we'll be making more money, and under the tax cuts and Job Act when extended, we'll be keeping more of it. So that's going to help the economy in general. But hopefully the teriffs aren't necessary forever, because really all it takes to remove the tariffs, which are reciprocal, is for our trading partners to remove their tariffs. Canada has been leveling these extremely high tariffs on us for a long time, and we really didn't say anything about it, and then eventually we politely said, he could you you mind stopping these people from across on your border into our country and bringing this deadly drug that's killing our people. And they couldn't be bothered. So some things have to be done until they start, you know, acting like the friend that they have always been again, and that's what President Trump's trying to do.
Speaker 1: I believe yep, and it's already starting to bear fruit. You mentioned the investments one point seven trillion over the past several weeks. It has some crackdowns by the Mexican government sending truth to the southern border. They did extra dight twenty five or six of the worst cartel folks for prosecution here, and of course Canada's taking similar actions on their border, so maybe it'll work. Congressman Dave Taylor, second District of a Hio, It's been a pleasure talking to me this morning. Keep up the good work and I'll look forward to having back on the show real soon.
Speaker 12: Brian. I appreciate it, and I hope to talk to you soon and have a great day.
Speaker 1: You do the same, sir. Eight twenty if you five kc DE talk station. Now, how many realtors do you know they're going to guarantee the sale of your home?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I know one. It's the best real estate agent and team of agents around, Peter Shabriz, the should be group of Keller Williams seven Hills, the only folks I would ever consider hiring as a buyer or seller's agent. But in so far as getting your home sold, they guarantee that once you sit down with them at the outset, you agree on a price and a timeline, and if they don't sell your home within that timeline and by that price, Peter will buy it. So you know, you know the day it's going to be over and done with, and I'm sure they will sell it. They're wonderful of getting the house is sold it for top dollar, but you know, you know you have a guarantee. And that's one of the I don't know any of the real estate agent team that's doing this, and just one of the many programs offered by the Sabri Group of kellerwilliam seven Hills that nobody else is doing. Several ways to reach them. You can remember the website. It's seven zero eight three thousand dot com. You can call them up at five one three seven zero eight three thousand. If you can't remember anything like that, just remember how to spell Chabri cha b Ris. Type in Schabri Group and your search engine. There you have it. Sabri Group, Keller Williams seven Hills.
Speaker 15: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: There's a lot cast going to be a well Chilei afternoon temper just start dropping around noon when the rain shows up front coming in Today's high right now fifty five overnight low at twenty eight with rain turning to snow sometime around or after eight pm. Sunny sky's tomorrow with a higher forty three, clouds over ninth down to thirty one, and the rain and or snow depending on the time of day. On Friday, it's one up to forty nine, then it's fifty five right now. Type of traffic from.
Speaker 9: The UCUT Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: When it comes to multiple sclerosis trusts the experts at the U se Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 9: Learn more at uc how dot com.
Speaker 10: Inbound seventy four continues to run over a forty five minute delay from North ben to seventy five, with the left wing blocked off just before you get to seventy five due directs. Southbound seventy five slows through Wachland. Southbound seventy one off and on slow from two seventy five to Red Bank. Chuck king ramon fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight twenty nine to fifty five kr CD talk station. Good time in you tune in the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Sadly, Judgentenapaulatana not on, he's traveling in Russia. But we have the return of a brilliant, demonstrably brilliant genius man who wrote the book we talked about last time. He's on the program. Lies my government told me, Doctor Robert Malone. We're going to talk about his new book, A cy War Enforcing the New War Order. Internationally recognized virologists and immunologists, clinical research and regulatory Affairs expert, US Federal contract proposal and project manager, and the original inventor of the mr NA delivery vaccination as a technology, also DNA vaccination, multiple non viral DNA and r N A m r n A platform delivery technologies. And he has got a just wonderful background, but he stepped and he got in trouble for speaking truth to power. Welcome back, doctor Malone. It's a distinct pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 15: Thanks for the honor to be here and to talk to your audience.
Speaker 1: Well, in your last book, you know, the the idea that you actually told the truth about what was going on with COVID and the the the vaccine got you into a bit of trouble. Remind my audience what happened in the aftermath of speaking out loud.
Speaker 15: Well, I was deep platformed from LinkedIn and Twitter a day before I went on Joe Rogan. It was the Joe Rogan hit that really kind of broke everything open, and that set off a cascade of attacks. They were already in progress, really with The Atlantic Monthly, Business Insider, New York Times, Washington Boast, Rolling Stone goes on and on, you know, all coordinated, and of course in Wikipedia that I'm still labeled as a spreader of misinformation. But thank you Joe Rogan and Woody Harrelson for the recent hit in which Joe said that surprisingly everything that Malone said in that infamous podcast turned out to be.
Speaker 1: True, confirming all of the previously called conspiracy theories, They're all actually true. Masks social distancing, the effectiveness of the COVID vaccine, the idea that children shouldn't get and only people in the most critically unstable, you know, the situations, you know, comorbid conditions, the elderly were the ones that it should have been given to, and perhaps no one else. The firing of people for not getting the vaccine. Anybody who uttered a syllable against that was deemed some kind of nutcase and conspiracy theorist. And as it turns out, they were all right all along, including you, sir. And that's kind of the gist on one topic level of what sy War excuse me enforcing the New World Order addresses, is it not?
Speaker 15: Yeah, so very much. Sy War was a product of what I'd experienced in many physicians and others around me. It wasn't just me. And as I was trying to make sense of what I was experiencing, which was unlike I've been through multiple outbreaks at the front edge of things, never seen anything like this in my life, and so trying to make sense out of it. And then once I kind of process that the book was an in intended to be a little bit of a wake up guide. You can almost say, a vaccination for people that were aware that things weren't right, but they weren't able to kind of make sense out of it all to help them see the underlying structure and hopefully to help them to become a lot more resistant to this kind of technology. Here's a key point if you if you'll let me continue to rate that I posted today on x It's getting a lot of traction. I'm sincerely convinced that Pharma has learned to use psychological warfare methods developed by air militaries for use against the likes.
Speaker 1: Of al Qaeda and the Taliban.
Speaker 15: They've learned to use this as part of their marketing approach. They've used They've learned to use propaganda in this way, with the whole suite of modern sy ops as a way to influence governments by ginning up fear in the general population to make purchasing decisions and other administrative decisions that favored the interests of Farma. I think that behind all of this we've got the hand of Big Pharma that's learned to manipulate the public to generate fear of death as a way to influence decisions from government leaders.
Speaker 1: Well that says a mouthful right there. They're that capable of doing it, that they could get people to do really stupid things. You know what, it was sort of revealing you knew, and I think we all collectively knew that during COVID when they were shoving these vaccines down our throats, or at least forcing everyone to get one that something was wrong with the edicts from various governors, including here in the State of Ohio. Governor line you could drink at a bar, but not after ten pm. You could buy things in an aisle on a store, but not things on the other aisle, unnecessary items or whatever. That just doesn't make sense and it doesn't process from a logic and reason standpoint. You don't need to be a renown physician like yourself to realize something is wrong here.
Speaker 15: Amen, And it's that it's that kind of intuitive sense, or some people might call it a spidey sense, that really triggered a lot of folks to start asking questions and digging into the details. And now, thanks to Doge, we have these amazing reveals about USAID and its manipulation of media all over the world, which was one of the conundrums for me as I traveled, particularly to Europe during the COVID crisis. I saw the same words, the same strategies and tactics, the same language being used over there is over here, and it didn't make sense. How is all of this coordinated? And now we know, well.
Speaker 1: It seems to be the assertion that someone gets to be named as an export or like expert rather or like for doctor Faci, the experts, if you know, it's God speaking and there's no way you can resist or save anything in opposition to it. This is a.
Speaker 15: Core tenet of scientism. Which is another one of the kind of topic carries in the book is this development of a new religion. In the face of the separation of church and state. The federal government has veered towards substituting this new thing in place of you know, core tenants that used to come from the Judeo Christian ethic. And this new thing that's been substituted is it's not science. It's a pseudo religion that you know, Scientism is the word, and it has anointed high priests, and Tony Fauci is one. In the vaccine world, Paul Offatt is another one. And there are many of these that are basically tested and then appointed to these various federal commissions, like the Advisory Committee on Ammunization Practices at the CDC and the FDA Advisory Committees. And that's one of the things that the new HHS under Bobby Kennedy is looking at, is really getting rid of these individuals that are so industry biased in these advisory committees, so we can get back to more objectivity in terms of analyzing what the data are and helping the government make decisions. Another thing I've been arguing is that the government is allocating public health resources in a biased fashion. The money that we spend should reflect the degree of actual demonstrable need in the populace, where is the real disease. If we were going to allocate money based on public health urgency, we would be spent billions on fentanyl and we're not. We're spending it on chasing H five N one because it's infecting cows right now, and even the CDC says it's not a major public health threat. H five N one has been out there for a long time. But this is another thing that has had gin up fear of death because in nineteen eighteen, the story goes we lost a huge number of people to swine flu, but that turns out to be a false narrative. The thing that really killed people was the subsequent pneumonia, bacterial pneumonia, And now we have antibiotics, so people don't die of bacterial pneumonia unless they've got major other problems, so they forgot to get medical care. The other thing that killed people during nineteen eighteen was the overuse of a hot new drug that had just been discovered. Overdosing of aspirin to control fever killed a lot of people. That's all been transformed into this narrative that flu is an enormous boogeyman and we all have to be afraid of it, and therefore we have to spend stupid amounts of money on that as opposed to you know, it's.
Speaker 1: A limit in theory.
Speaker 15: It's a limited federal budget, and we ought to be spending money based on what the true public health need is. You get my point.
Speaker 1: I absolutely get your point, And I was thinking about this in the context of something you write about in the book we're speaking of today, cy war enforcing the new world or order by my guest today, doctor Malone. Deep state censorship. Now, there are, as you noted, during the period of time you were speaking out loud in opposition to the deep state narrative, this propaganda campaign about COVID. There were many peer review studies out there which well flew in the face of what the narrative was, and yet they were suppressed and they were suggested to be you know, erroneous or wrong. There are so many parallels you can draw between that and what we're going through with this carbon dioxide is bad thing, with this solutely absolute plant food man.
Speaker 15: The green energy narrative is another cywar narrative that's been promoted globally very effectively to advance financial interests of selected third parties. And here's the irony. Who is it that's benefiting most from selling windmills and electric cars?
Speaker 1: The Chinese?
Speaker 15: The Chinese.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? I say this all the time. I do not believe that plant food is bad. I do not believe in carbon caption. I think it's a foolish exercise in pursuit to think that a windmill can substitute for something we're not allowed to have, apparently, the nuclear power plant. Amen.
Speaker 15: And the only you know, you know who's going to break this is the tech bros. Because they want to have these great, big AI facilities, and you can't run an AI facility on green energy. And that's what's driving the development of these little kind of local nuclear reactor technology plants. Yeah, so that you're data center, I mean, they're building these things out here in Virginia, and they are massive and they suck up power. The new here's the fun fact, the envisioned stargate. Remember Larry Ellison on day two of Trump's presidency and that little fiasco press conference. Yep, that data center will have power demands equivalent to all the natural gas consumption on an annual basis in.
Speaker 1: The state of Texas, Louise. You need nuclear plants for that, and people don't get it. These modern modular nuclear plants, you know, really are efficient. They have a small footprint, they don't have these problems and issues that a three mile island design how many decades old? Is that by now we do advance technologically, we do solve problems, we do create better efficiency. So what's the fe and really, largely doctor, why is this happening? Why do we still fear nuclear power? I mean that's part of this propaganda campaign.
Speaker 15: What's the point behind narratives? Exactly promoted narratives? And you know, you got to I think you really have to ask the question, you know, follow the money and who benefits from these policies? And this plays out on a geopolitical stage in terms of the interests of nation states and frankly empires as they battle with each other, and the use of psychological warfare methods, which is, you know, the modern embodiment of propaganda is highly developed in all these competing nations. You know, we hear about Russian bought farms. I'll come on, there's British bought farms, there's Chinese boughts of Americans. You know, American firms are huge, and I'm sure there are Ukrainian bought farms and Romanian bought farms and Polish bought farms. I mean, every nation state is doing this now. It's the way you play the game.
Speaker 1: Doctor, real quick here before we pass, before we have the part company. I wish we could talk for hours, literally, what can we do to see through the fog of the lies that are being fed us?
Speaker 15: Thanks for that question, I get it all the time. Part of that's part of the logic of the book is helping people to understand the tech and how it's deployed and who's deploying it really helps to kind of immunize you against that kind of propaganda. But the other one is in a practical way, you've got to seek out multiple sources of information and don't just select the ones that.
Speaker 1: Agree with you. Amen.
Speaker 15: It's hard to do. And sometimes you don't want to read what is coming down in Atlantic Monthly or Huffingtons litt alone real clear politics, I know, but you need to read that other stuff to understand, if nothing else, the strategies and tactics and what the agendas are of those that are in opposition to your own political framework. And we seek out media from India, from South Korea, Europe. Of course, you know you need to look at not just at mainstream media, but you need to look at alternative media coming from offshore to the extents you can, because a lot of times your browser won't let you get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what, doctor Malone. You just echoed my theory on the Morning show. I am being trained as an attorney. That's what we always had to do. You had to look at alternative cases, alternative opinions. That's how you formulate and find the truth, doctor Robert Malone. God bless you, sir, cywar enforcing the new World order exposed in the history and tactics of modern psychological warfare on the American people, and a way forward for you to resist this totalitarian control. My listeners will be buying the hell out of this book, doctor. It's on my blog page fifty five KRC dot com of the link to where they can buy it. I'll encourage them to do so and share the information and book with their friends to spread this information. Keep up the great work, doctor, I really do appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 15: Thank you, sir, and thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Hun been my pleasure. It's a forty five fifty five KRC detalk station.
Speaker 6: Fifty five KRC. Get ready for the biggest night in