Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. We've got about half hour from now, we have Daniel Turner coming on. He's going to talk about the AI data centers and the power grid and what it means. I'm totally nerding out on this, fascinated by this whole thing. Maybe you'll find it boring, maybe you'll geek out with me on it, but I want to know what's coming and why it's coming. So that's coming up about a half hour from now. We'll do some emails. But before I get to that, I'm not going to spend a lot of time on this, but I'm going to touch on this briefly. There's something I haven't quite figured out. I can see it, it's very obvious to me, and I haven't figured out the why behind it. And that thing is Democrats in their use of the F word, their public use it's not only the F word, their public use of profanity. And before I go into this, I just want to be clear that I am obviously no saint whatsoever. I'm not sitting here preaching to you about something I've used more potty words in my life than I ever should have. Okay, I'm not encouraging you to ever do so. I just want to be clear that I'm not moralizing against it. But when I see patterns, when I see patterns, I start looking for why. Remember, for instance, remember when Trump about the Epstein stuff, all of a sudden started coming out saying, shut up and move on, you idiot. Shut up and move on, you idiot. He said it several times, and that's when I predicted they're going to leak something. Why did I predict that correctly? Because I noticed a pattern. Donald Trump says the same thing several days in a row. Why It makes me ask why? So Hunter By recently sat down for an interview and I realized it's Hunter Biden. He needs a crackhead and he's a nut job. But tell me if you notice anything with this little clip number one.
Speaker 2: I agree with Quentin Tarantino. George Plooney is not an actor. He is a like I don't know what he is. He's a brand and by the way, and God bless him, you know what. He fuzzily treats his friends really well, you know what I mean, buys them things, and he's got a really great place in Lake Como, and he's great friends with Broccolama. You what do you have to do with anything? Why do I have to listen to you?
Speaker 1: What we got it? Believe me? It goes on and on and on with beep beep, beep, beep beep, the toughl I'm not just picking on Hunter Biden elected Democrats, elected Democrats, senators, member of members of the House, where I never saw this before, ever out of either party ever, will now regularly talk like this public.
Speaker 3: To understand enough about the Constitution to the extent that I I'm.
Speaker 4: The one that's supposed to make a decision, or at least.
Speaker 1: Get to both.
Speaker 5: If you could speak directly to Elon Musk, what would you say, Gough?
Speaker 1: It's not just young ones either, it's older ones. There's a pattern happening. Stephen Colbert. Stephen Colbert on his show last night, that filthy communist who got his show canceled, and then Trump hilariously made fun of him for it. National television CBS said this.
Speaker 2: On Friday, Donald Trump posted, I absolutely love that Colbert got fired. His talent was even less than his ratings.
Speaker 1: How dare you, sir?
Speaker 2: Would an untalented man be able to compose the following satirical witticism.
Speaker 1: Comedic genius John Stewart. This is from not the Bee sings the F word for a full minute to react to Colbert's show getting canceled. I am not even sure I should have done this little segment because I don't have an actual answer. But something is happening and I can't figure out why. When all the animals start speaking the same way, doing the same thing, there is a reason for it. I don't know whether this is this is what I suspect. Okay, this is just a suspicion. I don't know. Democrats understand. Multiple Democrats have come out and explained that normal people, working class people have left them. They are now the party of the rich, urban elite. They just are. If you are in a rich urban elite population center, that's going to be heavily Democratic. But anywhere outside of that, working people, even unions, are leaving the Democrat Party in droves. They know, oh, they know they have a problem there. They don't know how to fix it. So when you're Dome and you're running for president and you roll tim walls out there to try to get make sure white people don't think you hate them as much as you very clearly do. And he goes hunting and can't seem to put rounds in a shotgun put you. It was embarrassing. It was embarrassing, but it's clear what they were doing. Hey, normal guy, I'm not a dirty communist to hate you. Look at me Fezen hunting. It was embarrassing. I think maybe in kind of an ugly bit of a crass fashion, I think maybe this renewed use of a bunch of potty words by elected officials and powerful people. I think maybe it's an effort to let construction guy know, to let union guy know that, hey, I still care about you, and if you can't drive that home with your policies and every single day you're explaining why white people suck, you try to do that by saying the F word, because you assume he's if I, if I can't quote the Bible to you, hey, Jesus said, if I can't. If I try that and it doesn't work, okay, well dang it, I thought that was gonna work. I'll move on. And you see Democrats with almost every single issue, when they're losing on one, they'll try this the we need people to clean the hotel rooms and pick our strawberries for us. That's not because they care about any of those things. That's an effort to get it home to you. It's it's not only a hey, don't you like strawberries? It's an also it's also there's a little threat built into there. Hey don't you like strawberries? And if we don't have Pedro doing it, you're gonna be out there in the fields breaking your back. Do you want to have to go break your back in the fields? Of course, you don't. Just let Pedro do it and all of his friends. That's the message. It's a message trying to use your values against you, trying to sell you on why you want cheap strawberries, while at the same time a little threat builds in You don't want to clean hotel rooms, do you? As if that's something we can't do. That's the first job my sister ever had was cleaning hotel rooms. As if American citizens of every color can't pick strawberries or don't know how to work physically or work with their hands. That's crazy. But that's all it is. None of it is based on facts or reality or how they really feel on something. Everything is an effort to weaken your defenses. Whatever way they can do it, they will do it. If they quote the Bible and it doesn't work, they'll move on and mention the strawberries. If that doesn't work, they'll move on and mention something else, or then they'll mention something else, and then they'll mention something else. They'll just shift from one argument to the next. And it's not because they believe in a single one of these arguments. It's all in an effort to weaken your defenses to them, period. And the story it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. Remember you can email the show and you should your love, your hate, your death threats, email your ask doctor Jesse, questions, whatever into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I mentioned this story a little bit yesterday about Pete Boodha, judge, the rear admiral, and how he took in all this money because he was the head of Department of Transportation and he used it on things that are not okay. Listen to this why are you g oh sorry that was the wrong one.
Speaker 3: Listen to this Federal spending records and airline industry insiders are indicating the Pete Buddha judge failed and basically ignored all out dated air traffic control systems which failed miserably in Newark earlier this year. He basically ignored all of that, instead spending the money that was allocated to his department on more an eighty billion of it on diversity, equity and inclusion grants instead of updating those old air traffic control systems. At least half of the Department of Transportation's entire budget for a typical fiscal year, programs such as Justice forty ended up shelling out fifty five percent of around one hundred and fifty billion dollars in infrastructure investments to disadvantaged communities.
Speaker 1: He spent half of his budget handing out money to his political allies. Sean Duffy, current Transportation Secretary. That was Newsmax. This is him, Sean Duffy.
Speaker 4: There wasn't a focus on building big, beautiful projects that connect people. It was really about spending the infrastructure money to drive an ideological agenda, whether it be the green agenda or the diversity, equity and inclusion agenda, and in the end they've only hurt the American people because a lot of money was spent and there's not a lot of deliverables for that money.
Speaker 1: Just remember that voting for Democrats gets you this every single time, every single time, because Democrats are communists, and that's what communists believe in. When a communist tries for a political office or a position like Department of Transportation, he will work very hard to present a good face to you, to lie to you about what he intends to do, because he knows you don't want him doing what he's about to do. But no matter what he says to you, his intention is to grab that position of power, whatever it is, and to use the power and money that comes with that for the revolution. Chris, I want you to grab me something Klaus Schwab when he talks about shareholder capitalism versus stakeholder capitalism, and it's a bit of a long audio cut, but we've brought it up before, and you understand exactly Chris understands exactly where I'm going with this. What he lays out, and I'm going to let him use his own words with his rear German accent, but what he lays out is a plan. He doesn't use these words, but it's essentially the communist plan to take over corporate America. Oh, you have to go play play.
Speaker 6: We have state capitalism on the elsa hand, we have shareholder or private capitalism. So it's a clash between two systems. I believe that state capitalism in the short term. In the short term provides certain advantages because you can mobilize in a concentrated way a lot of resources to reach a specific objective. But I believe such a future is not state capitalism or shareholder capitalism. It's the future is what I call steak hold oil capitalism, which is combined with a social responsibility stakeholder capitalism.
Speaker 1: What does that mean, Well, it means that corporations shouldn't be used for profit to help the shareholders. After all, we all have a steak. Everybody's a stakeholder, even people not involved in the company. In the corporation he mentioned it at the end, has a responsibility to everyone. But what does all this flowery language mean. Allow me to break it down for you. The communists looked at all the power and money in corporate America and said, wow, we could use that for our revolution, and they started to conquer corporate America. But they do this whereever they are, whatever the institution is. It could be a private institution, would be a government institution. It could be the mayor's office. It could be the public library. It could be a school teacher. It could be a corporate CEO. It could be head of the Department of Transportation, it could be the office of the Presidency. Whatever power you are able to get your hands on. As a communist, you don't think about what you should be doing on behalf of your company or the library, or your class or your country. Those thoughts never ever ever enter your mind. You have been given power, power that should be used for the revolution. How in the world could anybody in their right mind justify using half of the Department of Transportation budget on crazy cultural Marxist things he would never consider doing Otherwise, what's the point of being the head of the DOT and having this power and having this huge budget if you can't use it for the revolution? You ask why they would do those things? I would argue if you ask that question, you are naive to the fact he doesn't know any other way. Your kid's fourth grade teacher has a Black Lives Matter flag and tells your son he should cut his penis off because she's not a teacher. She's a revolutionary, a revolutionary who has access to legions of children. Every year she gets a new batch, and she's going to use her power, whatever power she has, for the revolution. That's how the communist thinks. Let's move off of this and let's talk about AI and our power grid. And this is about to be nerdy and wild and interesting. Daniel Turner is going to join us to talk about that next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. And joining me now, as promised, is my friend. You know him well, Daniel Turner, with Power the Future. First of all, Daniel, before we get into your report and all that other stuff. An Italian sub. There's a debate here in the Jesse Kelly Show team whether an Italian sub should be hot and toasty and melty, or whether you should eat it like some kind of a barbarian cold. What say you, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Think you've biased my answer what with your language? But no, a classic Italian sub I would eat I would not eat hot, I would eat it cold. Why you like a chicken palm? Sub of course, like I want the cheese melted, I want the chicken cutless hot, I want the sauce hot. But if I'm doing like salami and mortadella and cheese and you know, like the spicy like red pepper paste, I want all that cold.
Speaker 1: So when you eat a cold Italian sub, you say to yourself, thank God, this cheese isn't melty. Is that what you say?
Speaker 5: I mean you can eat some cheese without it being melted, right like you just eat a piece of cheese, like with cheese and cracks. Its not all cheese is melted. Some cheese is good, firm and hard.
Speaker 1: You know what. I just want to move on. I want to move on. Let's let's talk about your area of expertise, because very clearly it's not Italian subs. I want to talk about the report you just did. Go ahead, you have the floor.
Speaker 5: But why are you eating our food anyway? You hate Italians. You always talking about you can't have before we go on the energy, You can't you can't despise the culture and and and then say you want to take the food like you got with the other jet.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I'm trying to improve I'm trying to help you people out. If you could warm up your subs, maybe I'd warm up to you. Maybe it's on you all, right, focus on energy. What did what report did you put out? How bad are things? Or good are things?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Things are good, but things are We have a very bright future, but we got to do a lot of stuff first. And the report that we put out, which you can find on powthuture dot com, is about artificial intelligence and the future energy needs that we have for it. And this is some serious undertaking that we have. Right, your average amount of electricity that we use as a country needs to more than triple in the next couple of years if we're going to power all of these data centers. And what we're doing is we're building these data centers left and right, and we're not building the infrastructure to support them. So let's make a comparison. Not sure where you and your listeners live, but we all know about suburban sprawl, right. I think council gives permission to build eight thousand homes down this road of used to be a field and now they're eight thousand homes. But you know what they never give permission for is they don't widen the road, right, they don't change the intersections, and then suddenly what used to be a little country lane is now like a traffic jam, and you scratch your head and say, what the hell happened here? Like how is it such a disaster? And disaster because there was so much excitement about building eight thousand homes, but building roads is boring. Building sewer and water lines is boring. Electricity, Let's build the homes, right, that's the exciting stuff. That's what we're doing with AI. We're building data centers because there's so much money and data and we want to be the AI capital. Texas wants to be the AI capital. My home state of Virginia wants to be the AI capital. Pennsylvania just had that monster event last week with President Trump, but they want to be the AI capital. So everybody wants AI and data centers, but no one is building the boring infrastructure part. And what that means is that eventually you Texans are going to be stuck on that road in bumper to bumper traffic saying wow, this is awful. Who the hell's in charge? And why does my life suck? Because this is what they did to us, and that's what that's the scary future that we have unless our elected officials start making some smarter decisions.
Speaker 1: I already say that to myself every day that I can to work with Jewish producer Chris. But that's another story entirely. Can you help me explain before we get onto the power portion of this as best you can, Daniel, because you know I'm an idiot and I don't know anything about technology. AI. I have an understanding of what it is generally, and I understand it's big and growing. I get all that. But how big are we thinking this is going to be? Is it going to be everywhere? What do we think this is going to be?
Speaker 5: I think for those of us of a certain age, which I know you are, because you remember life without the internet, right, I mean it was coming about when you were a kid, as I was a kid. But we do remember a time before we went online. We remember a time that our parents said they went to the travel agent because they wanted to buy a ticket right before we shopped online. There was that beginning of the Internet. There's that funny video of Katie Kirk and Brian Gumblell on The Today Show and they're saying, what is Internet? Can someone explain what Internet is? No one knew what the hell it was, but those people who did, who were all multi billionaires, Now those are the Bill Gateses of the world. Right. They knew what it was going to be and they tapped into it, and now we all know what the Internet is. That's exactly where we are with AI. We know kind of have an idea, we're not positive, but those people who know know how big it is going to get. And that's why these stocks like Nvidia, that's why these governors are trying to get the AI in their area first, because they want to dominate this market and make a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Okay, so help me explain. Let's say I'm Governor Greg Abbot of Texas, not a fan, but that doesn't matter for the purpose of this question. Let's say I'm Governor Greg Abbitt of Texas and I want AI in Texas. If it's going to strain my power grid, of which it sounds like you're saying it's going to huge, what is it benefit me, Governor Abbott of Texas, to want it here?
Speaker 5: Because the companies that are building these data centers, like Microsoft or like that monster Tesla facility that is I think it's outside of Austin. I'm not positive where it is in Texas. That is all money, right, These data centers have to be built, so they are buying land, so landowners want it. They are buying enormous amounts of construction material, so construction companies want it. And then they're paying premiums to the state. Right are they are our residents, and so they are paying enormous corporate taxes and so the state is making a fortune and they don't have all the people. And that's the one advantage of it over regular construction. Right if Amazon wants to build a fulfillment center in town, big huge, monster building, but there are trucks coming in and out and thousands of people coming in and out, and you can see how the residents are like, I don't want this fulfillment center down the block for me. It's going to be a monster traffic AI data center. Once the construction's done and all those computers are hooked up, what are there like just two nerds who are making sure the lights stay on right, so you don't get all of the traffic footprint. And that's actually very attractive for communities. But your average data center is the equivalent of one hundred thousand homes in terms of electricity and in terms of water. So my beloved Governor Junkin, who I have a problem with as well, has bragged about how a third of the AI data centers in America are now in Virginia. We have added twenty three million people, the equivalent of twenty three million people in terms of water consumption and electricity consumption to Virginia and done absolutely no upgrades.
Speaker 1: And so sorry, I may end up keeping you on it if you have time, because I love questions. But why do these AI data centers use so much water? You said, there are two people there that they both have digestive problems.
Speaker 5: What's the deal cooling centers? Because these machines generated a lot of heat and they use it for for cooling purposes, and so like these centers are the like the the air conditioning and the cooling of the water towers is very very cold rooms, and it uses a tremendous amount of water, a huge amounts of water, Like I said, the equivalent of one hundred thousand homes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I asked it because I know water is at least in some many parts of the country in short supply, and states are trying to figure out how to get that. Can we use salt water?
Speaker 5: So no, because salt water carudes, So it's it's it's fresh water now. I mean, if I were president, I would be I would be building huge desalination plants like you see in Israel. But that's you know, that's another conversation. But everyone on the coast, I would be building them left and right. I'd be building huge pipelines from the Rockies, and I'd be very concerned about water on a national level. But again those are boring. Who wants to talk about water. We want to talk about buildings, and so that's where we do as we focus all on these exciting new things, and the boring infrastructure part is what gets left a side.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show back with just a couple more questions for Daniel Turner. Power the Future. Okay, so you guys put out a report Power the Future. Dot Com. You put out a report that we need more juice, we need more power because AI is coming. We have big data centers. I guess my big questions are, where are we getting our power now? And where are we going to get three times the power we currently have to power these friggin things?
Speaker 5: En dollar question right there, right now, if in real time, I am looking at URCOTT, which is the Texas Utility Commission, and I'm looking at their website, and right now, I'll tell you exactly where your electricity is coming from, and half of it is coming from wind and solar. So the environmentalists will celebrate and see, look how great it is Texas half of its electricity is coming from wind and solar. I don't know if that's good or bad. I do know that Texas has spent over one hundred billion dollars to get this system up and running. They haven't spent a dime on fossil fuels, because fossil fuels are the ones who pay the taxes. I also know that Texas's utility rates have gone up around thirty percent, way higher and way faster than the average American utility rate, so it does come at a cost. I also know that you have sacrificed hundreds of thousands of acres of land to build these stupid solar and wind farms. So yeah, you can point to the fifty percent of our electricity comes from wind and solar, But at what cost is life better for Texans right now? I would say it's more expensive. And I just looked online. It's only ninety six degrees in Houston. Now, that's hot, but it also in July, in late July and Houston it can be one hundred and ten. So you're also just kind of celebrating the fact that it's not as hot as it could be. And I got to tell you, Jesse, that's not a great way to run a state like well, at least it's not as hot as it could be, Thank goodness, we're not in a heat wave and the grid survives. So is that how we see the future? Like, let's roll the dice and pray the wind blows, pray it's sunny, and pray it's not too hot. I think that's a pretty awful way to treat your constituents when you're charging them thirty percent more for their utility than they should already be pained.
Speaker 1: So if a red state like Texas has already succumbed to this insanity, and you're one hundred percent right about the thirty percent increase in power bill, we get mad about ours every single month. So if a red state like Texas is shifting away to crappy power, that doesn't work and it's more expensive. At the same time, we need to be tripling our power supply in this country. That sounds to me like we're heading towards the cliff.
Speaker 5: It does, And I think that's why it was so important in this one big, beautiful bill, despite it being far from perfect, is that it ended the subsidies for wind and solar, which people were went bonkers over because as long as government is giving out free money, why don't we all build a solar farm?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: If the government's paying you, sure, I'll be in the solar business, I'll be in the wind business. And so getting rid of those subsidies will force this industry to stand on its own two feet. At the same time, it's going to mean these industries are going to make life even more expensive for Texans because the federal government isn't picking up the tab anymore. Right, the Biden administration knew that Republicans just as much as Democrats, like free crap from Washington, DC, and a lot of Republicans were suckered in from but with free crap. But that's not the way we can run our country. Lord knows the cue. We can't run our industry, our energy industry, this way. And it's also I think why the President and his energy team have emphasized fossil fuels and they've emphasized nuclear and you've seen executive orders on all of these areas because they have small footprints, they are reliable, they don't depend upon the weather, and we have them an abundance supply, and they don't require tax dollars to keep them afloat. So if we want more, we need to build more. Reopen every coal plant. Texas has shuttered I think seven enormous coal plants in the last five years. Tell Greg Gabbott to turn them back on if they haven't been dismantled. Just put the things back online. And why do you see how your electricity bills fall? That requires a lot of political will, and Greens are paying the governor to not put them back online. Of course, climate change, but that's just a load of craft. All it is is that they're in the wind and solar business and they want the business.
Speaker 1: Now, do you at least put banana peppers on your Italian sub I mean, courtly, you do okay, Yeah, that's something. Well, that's something he is Daniel Turner, Power the Future. Thank you, my friend. I appreciate you very much.
Speaker 5: God bless you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, are banana peppers kosher? I want to ask before I said they are? Okay? Well, I don't know. Have you ever have you ever had one on a pizza? What do you mean you don't like banana peppers? Yes, they do taste good. It's one of the best peppers out there. Corey, you like banana peppers. Of course, Corey likes banana Who doesn't like banana peppers? Oh, they're too hot for you. That's probably what it is. That's probably what it is. Banana peppers are too hot for Jewish producer Chris, and now we just exposed him here on the show. Speaking of Chris, if I talk to you about gold, about buying gold from gold Co. You know, the debt crisis is here, inflation hasn't gone away as you as you already know. What do you think might happen when the tariffs come down? You think there may be some problems, or when something else comes out, a new war, a new this, a new that. That's always something. How do you make sure your retirement will be there. Gold or silver, I don't care. I honestly don't care about the color. Gold doesn't impress me. What does impress me is I could put you in a time machine and fly you back a thousand years ago, and if you had gold, you would have tremendous value thousand years in the future. Tremendous value. It outlasts nations and always will. Our entire country will be gone, and your gold and silver will still have value. Let Gold Code get some in your retirement. They know what they're doing. You don't have to know what you're doing. I don't know how to do what they do. Let them get you some physical gold and silver. Maybe you're wondering, can I trust this company? Well, the Better Business Bureau gives them an A plus rating. Why do you think that is eight five five eight one seven gold. I trusted them with my money eight five five eight one seven Gold or go to Jesse likesgold dot com. All right, we have a final hour and we're gonna turn through a bunch of emails during this final hour. Remember Jesse at Jesse Kelly Show is the email address. We have maybe some more trouble on the horizon in Iran, and it was pretty much predictable, but looks like trouble may be coming sooner rather than later. Let's talk about that next