Speaker 1: That is why I'm committing to you tonight that I will put a libertarian in my cabinet and also libertarians in senior posts.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, that's pretty big.
Speaker 3: I was sitting fifth row or so center center line for that speech at the Libertarian National Convention in May, so six months ago, I guess, and I took it seriously.
Speaker 2: I took it to heart.
Speaker 3: Now you have to keep in mind in that speech, the pitch that he was making was that he wanted the Libertarian Party to endorse him for the presidency. Legally, a Libertarian party cannot do that. So what we did essentially was all of our influencers, which I guess I'm part of, ultimately ended up coming around to the decision that it was best to support him over the candidate that we ended up nominating for the LP because he was so bad. And apparently that wasn't enough. Apparently, maybe I don't know if they knew that the ask was illegal, that we couldn't actually formally endorse him as a party, and maybe that's why they made the pitch in the first place.
Speaker 2: That's if you.
Speaker 3: Want to be real conspiratorial about it, that's one angle. Or he just was booed out of the room and wasn't endorsed, and he didn't know that we weren't able to legally endorse him, and he's decided that, Well, obviously, you guys didn't support me, so I don't owe you a damn thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it. I don't know. Obviously.
Speaker 3: My personal opinion is that I didn't really vote for Donald Trump because I expected him to put a libertarian in the cabinet. I'm sure some libertarians did if you've listened to if you read either my lengthy explanation on x as to why I ultimately decided to support him, or if you watch my episode where I said why this lifelong libertarian is finally going to vote for Donald Trump. I don't even think I mentioned that. If I did that, it certainly wasn't a focal point.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: The biggest risk that we face is World War three and that Donald Trump gives us us the best opportunity of turning the temperature down in Ukraine, and I think that that is of the highest priority. Secondarily, I do believe, despite the fact that he did not receive an endorsement from the Libertarian Party officially, he will free Ross Albrick. That is one thing he has said repeatedly. Even past the convention, he said that a few times, so I think he will follow through on that. If he does those two things, it'll be a win. As far as I'm concerned, those are the most important things. World War three is obviously bigger than anything, So yes, as much as I care about Ross and his mother Lynn, it's even bigger than that. Those are my priorities. I want to show you some clips of some of the worst appointments that he has made, just so you understand why I'm not as jumping for joy as some people are. I think most people, honestly are a little disappointed. It's quite clear that he is delivering on some of his campaign funds that he received to receive the elect or to win the election. That's inevitably going to be the case, and no one's naive and thought that that wouldn't happen. Certainly, Marco Rubio sucks as Secretary of State, and we've got the new head of the FDA, which was faucy level wrong about everything, as you'll see here.
Speaker 4: First of all, vaccines save lives.
Speaker 5: And I am so excited, and I think and I commend Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg for taking action because this affects everyone. This affects our children, and it affects adults. We just look at the recent measles outbreak, the.
Speaker 4: Biggest outbreak that we've had in decades with measles, and that's no joke. Measles can cause brain inflammation and pneumonia and ear infections and hearing loss and death.
Speaker 5: So it's about time that they are taking action, and I.
Speaker 4: Hope and pray that other social media platforms will follow suit and do the same thing.
Speaker 3: So to be clear, I'm not criticizing her for her position on vaccines. Many doctors feel that way. That's totally fine. What I'm concerned with is that she is supporting Facebook in their censorship protocols and encouraging other social media platforms to do the same. I very much don't like that. That is against the First Amendment, that is against free speech. That is totally unacceptable, and well, certainly is the head of the FDA, she won't be responsible for that stuff. That's still not good and not someone I want to get behind. So that's we're off to a rough start.
Speaker 2: We had the.
Speaker 3: Potential of Matt Gates who is a total fire breather, who would have been unbelievable as attorney general. He stepped down after what appears to be some sort of I don't know if it's a legitimate scandal. From my read of things, it looks as if he was probably set up, given that his father was apparently approached and they were told that he had to essentially like get twenty five million dollars and then it would go away, this scandal with his son Matt. Matt then goes to the FBI and says that hey, I'm being blackmailed. The guy that blackmailed him goes to jail. But apparently the accusations are the reason that he steps down. It's a very complicated and crazy story, and I don't really have a handle on it, to be honest, but it doesn't appear to be what people are being told by the corporate news.
Speaker 2: Shocker.
Speaker 3: I know, who would have thought that they'd ever lie to you, right, But I'm gonna reserve judgment on that regardless. Setting that aside, assuming that it's not true. He would have been an unbelievable age. He would have been fantastic of going after the FBI and all of the shenanigans that we've seen over the past eight years, it would have been amazing to have him. So I was hoping that without him being in there, maybe we get a vivake, maybe we get a I don't know, Cashptel or something like that. If he's not the head of the FBI. No, it's gonna be Pam Bondi. And I wasn't very familiar with her, so I immediately look her up. And this video that I post within about an hour of her being announced, and it goes kind of viral, and it's her talking to Donald Trump right after the Parkland shooting in Florida. You know my back of my woods here, and yeah, she's talking about red flag laws and how they are pushing.
Speaker 6: Them called the Banker Act, but it's our Civil Commitment Act, and it's it's weak, and it's about a thousand pages long. And I've had my Solicitor General on it for four days three days now working on it. We're rewriting it along with Governor Scott, who's you're going to meet with him, is going to give you a ton of good information. We've been rewriting it and we are going to bring in something called the gun violence restraining order. So if someone is civilly committed for and yet typically you can home for up to seventy two hours, but people are getting out within twenty four hours, the majority of them. So what we want to do is let law enforcement come in and take the guns they are a danger to themselves.
Speaker 7: Four hours, well because without.
Speaker 6: Being adjudicated, so because they are a danger to them the guns when they are not go through six months of legal trials and everything exactly. But we also have to give the mentally ill the due process in which they deserve. President, So what we're doing is they're going to be able to take the guns when they're taken into custody or into the hospital, and then when we're they're released within twenty four hours or seventy two hours later. Typically is twenty four hours, but law enforcement will have seventy two hours to determine whether they should give those guns back or they can go to a judge and say, your honor, please keep these guns. We feel this person is still a danger to himself or others.
Speaker 3: And she then says this about speech, which really made me not like her as ag so off to a rough start.
Speaker 8: Really, there was troubling to me. These students in universities in our country, whether they're here as Americans or if they're here on student visas, and they're out there saying I support a loss you and I have seen on all of these television shows. Frankly, they need to be taken out of our country or the FBI needs to be interviewing them right away. When they're saying I support formas I am the Moss, that's not saying I support all these poor Palestinians who are trapped in Gaza. That's not what they're saying. So I think their student visas need to be revoked. I think we need to reinstate President Trump's travel band immediately. There's a lot of things that can be done to stop this.
Speaker 5: Ya.
Speaker 8: The anti Semitism is rampant throughout this country now, and it's truly truly heartbreaking to see what's happening to all of our Jewish friends in this country.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Look, if there's a foreigner here that is endorsing terrorism in our country, yeah, they probably ought to be deported.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: But if you're an American and your voicing support for what you perceive to be resistance fires that are six thousand miles away. I don't really think that you should be interviewed by the FBI unless you're actually talking about, I don't know, committing terrorism or planning that. I mean, don't you have to commit a crime in order to be guilty of something? No, just because you're holding up a sign as a college student, the new Attorney General of America wants to have the FBI question you and deport you and tear up your VISs.
Speaker 2: Look, that's a bit.
Speaker 3: Too far for me, but I'm not at all surprised given that she was the Attorney General of Florida that that's her perspective. So yeah, not very fond of that. We're gonna get one more negative before I bring my buddy Anomaly in here so we can break this all down, and that is Seb Gorka, who will apparently be the head of counter terrorism. I'm not super familiar with Seb Gorka, Sebastian Gorka, but I found this clip of him and I was like, yikes.
Speaker 9: I'll give one tip away that the President has mentioned he will say to that murderous for merkag b Kernel, that FuG who runs was the Russian Federation. You will negotiate now or the aid that we have given to Ukraine thus far will look like peanuts. That's how he will force those gentlemen to come to an arrangement that stops the bloodshed.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you got to escalate to de escalate, basically the exact same protocols that Russia's operating under. That's not how you find peace. If both sides have a policy of escalating to de escalate, well then you just get fucking escalation. Do I have to spell that out for you? So yeah, not very fond of mister Gorka, very concerned about the neo conservative The foreign policy appointments have not been ideal. To put it mildly, but let's be honest, the first go around was far from ideal. You had Mike Pompeo and John Bolton, and last I checked, Trump didn't start any new wars. So let's hope that he won't in the second go around, because if he does, it will almost certainly amount to a world war. We cannot allow that to happen, and I will continue to apply as much pressure as I possibly can to prevent that if I possibly can.
Speaker 2: That's all I can do.
Speaker 3: I still think on the whole his cabinet is much better than it was in twenty sixteen, and as anomaly, and I will break down for you, I'll tell you exactly why. I still think that there's reason for hope and optimism. However, yes, there are a lot of blemishes on this cabinet. And we'll see if cash Pttel gets in as the FBI, if doctor j. Bodicharia gets in as the head of CDC, which will be amazing. There's a few things Brandon Herrera for a tf there's a bunch of things that he could still deliver on that would, in my opinion, would essentially make good on the promise to libertarians. If you think that there really was a promise made there, I don't know it's arguable, but we'll see. We'll see. It's not like his cabinet is filled, but there's still a bunch of other roles that he is responsible fulfilling that I think will be interesting to see what he delivers on. And just with the RFK Junior Tolsi and a handful of others that are are pretty good, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's better than twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: I can say that definitively whether or not it amounts to a better presidency, and we don't have a repeat of twenty twenty eh tbd.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 3: But anyways, we got anomaly in here. Enjoy the rest of the show Today, I want to tell you about our sponsor, Monetary Metals. Gold prices have been breaking all time highs in twenty twenty four and now you can get your gold to work for you, generating interest income every month paid in additional ounces of physical gold. You can reap to five percent on your gold and silver and their lease offerings, and credit investors can earn double digit returns on their bond offerings. Again, all the interest is paid in ounces, which are stored for free on your behalf. So if you're tired of your gold and silver collecting dust at home, or worse, racking up fees having your metal professionally stored, check out Monetary dash Metals dot com slash lockdown to learn how you can start putting your metal to work today. Again, that's Monetary dash Medals dot com slash lockdown.
Speaker 7: And doing it. But nice to see it rather in a while, you too.
Speaker 3: Man, So yeah, I was just opening up the show with a little conversation about you know from this isn't your issue, this is more my issue because I'm you know, more involved with the Libertarian party and uh and you know, Trump came there. It was mid May night, prior I had debated of a Vicaramaswami. It was one of the coolest twenty four hours of my life. I've never been in the company of a president, either you know, past or current or future, so it was just a it was a very neat event. In that that clip that I played before you got in here, he said that he would be putting a Libertarian in his cabinet as well as high up in his staff, whatever that means. And he made it sound as if there would be multiple There's a lot of a lot of disappointed Libertarians out there right now. I know there's a lot of disappointed Maga heads out there right now when it comes to some of his cabinet appointments. So I just I thought i'd have you on for a bit and we could just chat. You're you're more an old head in this game. I think you voted for him the past three times in a row. If I'm not mistaken, You're used to the disappointment. So how you feeling twenty sixteen?
Speaker 10: I voted third party, actually, but I voted a Republican since twenty eighteen. And I don't want to get into it too because I don't think it deserves too much spotlight. But I'm getting some flak just like you are, just from like a different community of people that used to like Trump that don't like him now that we're mad that I voted. So seems like there's a lot of division and a lot of chaos. But yeah, I guess we can get into it. You want to start with like libertarians in the cabinet or the cabinet in general.
Speaker 2: No, just the cabinet in general.
Speaker 3: I mean, from your vantage point, I'm sure you would have loved to see Massy as Secretary of Agriculture, even though he wouldn't have really been the libertarian because he's a Republican. But I think you know, honestly, this is going to upset my audience, as you were saying just a second ago. To paint this with any positivity is going to be shunned and people are going to say, oh, cope, and you're trying to justify your decision to vote for him.
Speaker 2: But I'm just gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: A lot of his picks are still pretty good, Like there are there are probably five or six picks that like either a lot or a good amount. So let's start with Let's start with the positives, because it's so it's so popular to go down the negative.
Speaker 2: So what are you thinking?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I was like, let's start with the positives and make the negative nancies mad. First off, I want to stay real quick. I don't want to take too much time, but I I'm realistic. Like same with like libertarians or RFK. It's like, if you can't be the president, you can you can campaign like you're going to be the president, but it literally doesn't matter because all these things you're saying you're going to do, like it's not happening if you're getting like three percent of the vote. So with Trump, like I wasn't expecting one hundred percent of good cabinet. I was like, I'd be happy with like a thirty percent good cabinet. And one of my main hopes was RFK to be high up and not some like lower level position like he gave doctor Oz. I'm not saying doctor Oz is doing nothing. But if say RFK was the head of Medicare and Medicaid and doctor oz Ran the HHS, I would be like one hundred times more pissed off right now. So the fact that Trump put him at the head of the HHS, he's technically all these other people, like the Surgeon General I think has like one one hundredth of the power of HHS. They don't control the budget. They're not a senior level position over everyone in the same way HHS is.
Speaker 3: I mean RFK is in charge of the FDA, the CDC, HA, I mean he's HSS. Obviously a lot a lot of agencies that really really wrecked our lives in twenty twenty. I don't know how people don't look at that and go like, all right, that gives us some chance for you know, positivity.
Speaker 10: That could be the biggest win of all. And I think it because it's different than politics. I notice people and I'm not trying to use this as like a negative urn as a smear, but I'm trying to like compartmentalize different groups like the far right. And I'm not saying it as like nothing you ever say is right and you're terrible, but they seem to like not care about RFK because they're so into like immigration and Israel, where like for some reason like that goes over their head, or like who cares about health or I don't know what it is, where like the Jim bros Are really pumped about RFK and like moms whose kids have been injured, et cetera. So but I'm I'm umped off that because I understand the game he's been playing for twenty years when it comes to pesticides, pharmaceuticals and these really Like I would say to people, all, if you're going to watch any speech of RFK, listen to his Trump endorsement speech. And I chopped up seventeen minutes where he talks about this stuff. There's no running around, there's no like political talk. It's just seventeen minutes of literally what's going on and how we've been getting screwed over by big pharma.
Speaker 7: So yeah, him at HHS.
Speaker 10: I think that has to be the top pick that I'm super pumped about.
Speaker 7: And I'm excited.
Speaker 10: I'd never to be honest, I didn't think Trump would put him at AHHS. I didn't even know if Trump would be allowed to put him at ahhs. So the fact that he did that, that's a big balls, big boy move. So I'm pretty pumped off that for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And what it tells me is that Trump really is a quid pro quote kind of guy. I don't think he wins without RFK Jr. I think he knows that. I think that his decision to drop out and to send countless millions of votes his way, I think that made the difference, and he owed him and he knew that, Like, that's what RFK was about, that's what his voters wanted, and he delivered on it. To again, not to justify him not delivering on the Libertarian promise, but just to explain it. The Libertarians did not endorse him. We ran our own candidate. Our candidate did dog shit zero point four percent of the vote. But it just like I think that he didn't feel as if we delivered, and therefore he wasn't going to deliver. And as a business person, I kind of respect that, Like I get that, but I think just from a tactical angle, it was a mistake. I don't want to go down the negative already because we're trying to stay positive, but I think tactically it's a mistake because you ought to be fusing the libertarian and the America First MAGA movement into a unified force to oust all of.
Speaker 2: The pressures that you deal with.
Speaker 3: That is requiring some of these negative cabinet picks a la Marco Rubio, which you know. Now, let me go down a few of the other positives. I think that if you're if you're a border hawk, this homean dude is a fucking she like, he's going to get the job done. I think that he's probably a good pick.
Speaker 2: For that role.
Speaker 10: We might hear he might even deport me. Bro I'm kind of now, I'm just kidding exactly.
Speaker 2: He's like, he's like, you're you're looking a little tan. You gotta go.
Speaker 10: I's like, Bro, I got at DNA test. I'm like, come on, bro, let's let's talk about this man.
Speaker 7: I'm a podcaster.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that the other things, aside from RFK, that I was most excited about Tulci Gabbett. I'm still a little skeptical on because she's not as anti war as I am. However, I think that given the abuse that she suffered at the hands of Hillary Clinton and the smear machine, the fact that she was put on the the you know, clear skies or quiet Skies list and and essentially treated like a domestic terrorist. I very much like her being the head of d and I the two things that I was most pumped about which looked like they may or may not happen clearly Gates as the UH as the AG. I thought that would have been amazing. That's not happening. And then uh Cash Patel as the head of the FBI, and that's still in flux. So those are the thing like the best positives from my vengage point.
Speaker 2: Any any disagreements there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean Gates getting replaced is a huge l I think the Fox newsheads think it's awesome because Pam Bondi's in Florida, But I mean, we can't have a congressman who doesn't take a pac money. And now they've replaced him who stood up against the anti Semitism speech laws, with a woman who pretty will probably play ball on that department with the Trump stuff too.
Speaker 7: And this is this is just how he operates.
Speaker 10: And you can see with the RFK he's not an ideologue like you have ideas, like you're somewhat of an ideologue. I would say, you're definitely very logical and rational and willing to like compromise in some ways, but in like strategic ways. But you also, I think are ideological. Trump is ideological on like diet coke, tarriffs, like there's a few things, you know, border buildings, like he knows a lot golf, He's he's a genius in certain categories, but he doesn't care about health. So with RFK, that showed me that he's he'll he's willing to do compromises against the establishment. But I'm not gonna say for the wrong reasons. But it's like, I don't think Trump really gives a crap. I think it's just RFK did a lot for him, and he's like, sure, I'll give you that big position. So for the people that are libertarian, it's like, look at how he's operating to positive on the bad picks as well. I think this is a different ballgame than it was in twenty sixteen. People were just figuring stuff out. There was so much drama against Trump. I think a lot more people are smart. There's a lot more social media kind of pressure to you know, go against the narrative.
Speaker 7: So that's what I would say about all the bad picks is.
Speaker 10: Like, just stay on it, but don't be you know, be hardline in your beliefs, but don't be like, don't lash out at everybody, Like libertarians don't get mad at other libertarians because of how they voted. People getting mad at me that I agree with me because I voted. It's like, what's the point of that when we're all going to come together and go after because if yeah, if Kamala was in, it's not like we're getting any w's.
Speaker 7: Basically, we're just getting complete smoking mirrors.
Speaker 10: Where I think this administration is going to be the most transparent and the most accessible administration ever just by default because they have so much many pieces that I feel like we can actually influence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree with that. I mean, this is why I ultimately decided to vote for the guy who was like it was one hundred percent absolutely existential bad or probably thirty or forty percent good, Like that was that was how I was looking at it, which obviously means on the inverse that it's probably going to be fifty to sixty to seventy percent bad. Like That's that's really where we're at with it. And I'm still I'm still not giving up hope that it could be fifty to fifty good bad. I think that that's a real possibility. And I really like Donald Trump Junior. I think he is really trying hard to drag his father into more of an America first, more of a libertarian angle. I think Vivek Ramaswami is doing the same thing. And I like Jade Vance a decent amount. You know, he's I have some disagreements with him when it comes to foreign policy, not as many as most the old guard GOP, but overall, like I feel like they're coming closer to my camp. And you know, I think there's reason for optimism. But your point about telling the libertarians not to get mad at one another, good fucking luck, dude, Like that's what we do professionally.
Speaker 10: I got like Truthers mad at me this week, like people that have been fans forever, they like lashed out because I said, why I'm voting for Donald Trump? And I was like, guys, I voted for him in twenty twenty, like, and you've been a fan of mine for three years, so like, I don't know, like did you not see that part too? I like I don't know why that's the hardline stance because also my vote, like I don't take it that seriously, Like I live in California, like it does.
Speaker 7: It literally doesn't matter locally. I vote.
Speaker 10: That's my unless you want to pay my taxes, you don't get to vote for me. But uh, you know, on the on the hand of like the bad parts in his administration, this is also not giving people in the GOP of past because I think there there are a lot of sellouts, but you got to understand the game that's being played. And I feel like on Twitter, a lot of people understand it. When I go on my Facebook page and I love my Facebook audience, but they're way more like I watch Greg Gutfield, I watched like Mark Levin Report, and you know, they're still on like the fire and I don't know what those people are saying, So no offense to them, but it's like they still like Trey Gowdy would be a good replacement. I'm like, who's telling you these things? So they got to figure out the game that's being played, because you know, without being accused of being hateful or whatever, they're gonna do like they always do, like Trump took a hundred million dollars from a donor and he's gonna have to do something in return of that.
Speaker 7: And also it's not just the foreign lobby.
Speaker 10: You know that that Matt Getz was not taking money from, but it's also or they'll say it's a domestic lobby that just you know, brings the countries together, whatever they say. It's also like the media and it's basically like you're gonna get Matt gets their Candice owns if you go down that path. So everybody's like afraid, even if it's not directly like donor money, they seem to be so afraid for whatever reason, or there's a multitude reason. So it's kind of up to us not to make excuses for them. But you know, I do have on my wall it's the quote the Man in the Arena, and it's like, you know, there's like I talk for a living, but at the same time, I try to have grace with it because there's some things that I really have done and I put myself out there, and there's other things I haven't, and it's I would i'd be more like a Ron Paul and Thomas Massey. So I'm not making excuses for these idiots and sellouts. But once enough people realize the game that's being played in politics, then it's not cool for the Republicans to do it anymore. So to me, that's the big takeaway from this is like, we can't have people like Libertarians getting mad at each other, Truthers getting mad at each other over nothing, and then we got Trump supporters like trusting the Plan or listening to Trey GOUDI like, we got to cut all that and focus because once we as a collective make it cool to do what we pretty much all want to do, then they can't keep doing it. But as long as nobody knows that it's happening, or it's like a fringe issue, it's just going to be like, oh he got tricked, or like he had to hire Marco Rubio. He took a hundred million dollars from a donor, and you know, I think that's one of the picks they wanted in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean I tweeted that out.
Speaker 3: I think a week ago I said, you know, Maria Maidelson, even one hundred mil, you think she wasn't buying something with that? Obviously Obviously she was Obviously that's her priority, and obviously Trump was gonna deliver. And for the record, had the Libertarians delivered one hundred mil for his reelection campaign, we would have got a fuck of a lot too, but we didn't do that, and we fought him every step of the way tooth and nail, so our expectations are have to be tempered a bit. I do still think that the promises he made post convention after he was booed and basically laughed out of the auditorium, I think he will deliver on.
Speaker 2: I think he will free Ross Albrick.
Speaker 3: I do think that he is interested in negotiating peace in Ukraine if he does that along with I didn't even mention dose yet, but you know, vivig Ramaswami and Elon that has true potential. Whether or not it'll have teeth is kind of TBD at this point, but I love the idea. I think that overall, you know, it's probably a B minus, like just being honest, like, if it ends up that he doesn't free Ross and he starts World War three, well it's an f and I got fucking duped and I should have never voted for the guy. But that's kind of how I'm viewing it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like world War three or another pandemic where Trump's like ushering it in, I will officially apologize, But anything other than that, It's like with Kamala. I always try to tell my audience it's like calling a customer service that doesn't exist. No one there cares. They don't share your ideas. They're not even pretending to whether you're libertarian, truth or conservative whatever. Even a liberal like a Tulci Gabbard or an RFK Junior, who he's not even really that conservative.
Speaker 7: He just wants to do what he wants to do with the health stuff. Like it's all coming through the right wing.
Speaker 10: So to me, it's like a double strategic where it's like vote for these people because I think they make better choices on average. They're the adults in the room. They're going to close the border. They seem like they have a plan in Ukraine. Trump actually has ideas. Kamala, everything's fake, at least with Trump. He when he talks for three hours, it's like he has ideas about teriffs. You can debate them or agree with them or disagree with Kamala. There's nothing to agree or disagree with there's nothing's real. Everything is literally just like an act. So to me, it's like this is the best of the two options. And I think, yeah, I don't know. I guess I'm not an all or nothing person and I'm super strategic, so I'm not nothing.
Speaker 7: I would say I'm more.
Speaker 10: I had such low expectations for Trump's cabinet that I think I'm so happily surprised that RFK Junior is at HHS. I'm really bummed out that Matt Getz is not attorney general.
Speaker 7: That's like a huge blow.
Speaker 10: And as far as Tulsi, I mean, I'm sure you know this or no to some extent. But in twenty seventeen, she flew to Syria when they were doing a war with Syria, and then she went on CNN and they were trying to be like, who the hell do you think you are flying to Syria and she goes, you know, all the people told me there that the US government's funding terrorist organizations, and they're like, do we deny doing that?
Speaker 7: And she's like yeah, Jake, and you know, she's so nice and sweet, She's like but the.
Speaker 10: Reality is like I'm talking to them people there, and that's they you know, they're pretty much doing that.
Speaker 7: So they've hated her for that reason.
Speaker 10: And even though, like you said, I watched some interviews and I feel like I'm watching like Sean Hannity now, like Tolci Gabbage's like a right wing Fox mom some sometimes, but also on Ukraine, I think she kind of sides with me. Tucker Carlson, you try about what to do there, so I like that pick as well. Yeah, I mean, we'll see what's gonna happen, because they're they're definitely gonna try to pull some stuff. But I just I want people to not fight over petty, stupid stuff or make these personal attacks. Like if you're gonna burn a bridge with somebody who does news, make sure it's because you really think they're one hundred percent controlled opposition and they're for sure like gonna screw you over. Don't do it over petty stuff because we're all gonna be saying the same thing, and don't do like that.
Speaker 7: I told you.
Speaker 10: So it's like, bro, what do you think you were getting with Kamala Harris? Like you want to talk about the Middle East, Tens of thousands of women and kids are dying under under them, like with Trump exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is what drives me, this is what trikes me crazy.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like we've got I think a million people dead in Ukraine between if you can buy in the Russians and Ukrainian forces, It's like, just if that ends alone, that's it. That is enough for from my vantage point for my vote, Like, if I can end that suffering, that is worth doing. No, it doesn't guarantee it's going to happen, and I'm not gonna take credit for it if it does. But I just think it's so bizarre for people to go like, well, it's the same thing. It's the duopoly Clinton. You have no say none of nothing changes, and it's like bullshit, nothing changes.
Speaker 2: Like Trump.
Speaker 3: Trump tried and got very close to ending the war in Afghanistan. He basically was responsible for ending it. It was only delayed because of you know, fuckery behind the scenes. I think that Trump's instincts are to end the war in Ukraine. I think he wants to have to be on speaking terms with Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 5: With g.
Speaker 3: That's good, that's what we need. That is that is actually how you avoid nukes from flying. And I just I can't believe that. It's such a hard pitch for me to convince people that, like, hey, this is why, Like I'm not telling you you have to go vote for Trump, but like, can you just understand that I'm genuinely concerned about World War three? Like this is not this is not performative. I think we are very very close to it. And you know that's the that's the primary driving force behind my decision. What was the primary driving force? Was it just how bad Kamala Harris was or was there any like particular issue.
Speaker 10: Definitely RFK the fact that I thought Trump was gonna ramp down the war in Ukraine. I mean, I personally think I think this conspiracy theory is okay or whatever they call it, but like, you know, I think that's what they really hate about Trump because in many ways, like Trump is establishment, but in some ways he's not. So like what are they mad at him for? I think it's Ukraine, you know, I think that's really where he's a threat. And I think, dude, they impeached him over right and then and everything was aimed at him from the beginning to stop him from doing anything with them because they wanted to start that war. So they first they called Bernie supporters Russian bots, and they called Trump Grandma's Russian bots. Then it was Russian impeachment, then it was Ukraine or in Ukraine impeachment, rus seclusion. It was all to stop him from trying to stop the war, in my view, and this is where we're similar. And this is the number one backlash I've been getting too. I'm not an idiot, So when people get mad at me like they usually, it's like people that watched me for years didn't know anything three years ago. Now all of a sudden they hate me. But it's like whatever. It's like I know where the parties are together. I know about the speech laws, I know about the foreign policy. I know about the country that you're not allowed to talk like. I know all these things, But then are we really going to sit there and say everything's exactly the same. I live in an area where a woman got killed a couple months ago and the killer was led out by that you know, prosecutor in Los Angeles who luckily lost his race gas gone, and the guy had like five or six prior convictions. It's shocking how much of the really bad crimes are done by people who do like NonStop crimes.
Speaker 7: You should have been in jail seven crimes ago.
Speaker 3: Lick and Riley's killer was actually flown in on taxpayer money into New York and then he traveled into her town and ended up taking her life.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's crazy. We're paying for these people to come in.
Speaker 10: It's majorca is working with nonprofits to just like funnel people in the country. So it's like, Okay, I can name all the things, so can you. Like me and Clint are very aware of these things, so you know, we're pretty good at the analysis. We can name the twenty ways that the parties are the same. We could talk about the donors, we could talk about where Trump screwed up, where he's still screaming up.
Speaker 7: I'm fine with that.
Speaker 10: But then an honest person like you don't get to call yourself a truth or libertarian if you're not being realistic, like you're just kind of a liar, or you're emotionally letting it take over you. If you want to take that stance, it's fine, but it's like, Okay, prosecutors will change, federal judges will change. Even though I don't like Trump's Supreme Court Court judge picks that much. They're better than Kantaji Jackson Brown. If they were all Kintaji Jackson Brown, we'd probably lose the First Amendment, like for real, for real, because these little speech laws they're passing, they're not really doing much now. Their their plans to do something later. But it's like I could name forty things that are going to change local prosecutors, the border, you know, possibly the war in Ukraine, RFK at HHS. That's a massive shift. Like even with the shitty choices for FDA, the CDC guy's good. The other guy, I think the FDA guys okay, I'm like on the fence about him, and then the Surgeon General sucks.
Speaker 7: They all sucked.
Speaker 2: Before you know.
Speaker 7: It's a massive men anyway.
Speaker 10: So I think, like, I just don't understand people who think it's like all literally the same. Here's my thought about that. And everyone's entitled to their voter non vote. I don't care if everybody like they're like, if you don't vote, we're going to break the system.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 10: The only people that believe that are truthers, Conservatives, libertarians, anarchists, and people on our side. If you got everybody that knows in our groups to not vote, Democrats would win every election. So the system literally wouldn't break just because they're like, what if only ten percent of people voted.
Speaker 7: It wouldn't The elites would put themselves.
Speaker 10: You think they're going to be like, oh, you didn't vote, shows over guys, you get to be president.
Speaker 7: They just go right back into office.
Speaker 3: So it's like this is in fact, if there was only ten percent of people voting, they would say, look, ninety five percent of the vote was for the Democrat, we have a mandate. That's how they would actually frame it, I mean for sure.
Speaker 10: So it's like I don't understand why people are getting so hung up on that, but I'm trying to move past it because it's like the people in those camps that are probably bothering you too, they want to just talk about this for like ten years straight, where it's like, Bro, it's such an uninteresting conversation. I know, I find it's so uninteresting and unintelligent, but I get it.
Speaker 7: But it's like, well, we got to move on.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what drives me crazy, though, Bro, is that of course I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm a libertarian.
Speaker 3: I've read, I've read all of the literature that explains like, oh, you're I don't you don't have my consent, I have you know, spooner and no trees and all this stuff, Like I understand, I understand, but it doesn't change reality. Like the reality is that the vast majority of people are at least not even the vast majority, forty or fifty or sixty percent of people are gonna cast a vote. That's all that fucking is gonna actually be tabulated at the end of the day, assuming that the voting system is legitimate.
Speaker 2: And uh, and you're gonna get ran over.
Speaker 3: Like that's how the actual reality of our paradigm, uh plays out.
Speaker 2: You can ignore it, and I'm fine.
Speaker 3: And if you want to become an agorist and you want to create you know, entrepreneurial wealth and create a little commune and defend your okay, like good luck. But at the same time, you can do all of that and still cast a vote for Trump just because you think that it might prevent World War three, because that's kind of my world view was, like I don't think Trump's a solution to all this. I just think he's a you know, he's maybe stopping the bleed maybe like just for a little bit people who.
Speaker 10: Didn't vote, Like, I don't think you or me have bothered them at all, Like that's your choice, you get to vote or not vote, Like, so why are they so hell bent on bothering everyone else? I feel like it's just this whole thing where they're like, I told you soon, and it's like, yes, that's what it was bringing up tweets of mine like this, this, and they were like, look what you said about Zionism in twenty twenty two. I was like, I voted for Republicans in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty like, and I just said the same thing yesterday on my podcast, Like you're not like it's not like I'm not talking about that. I just I understand the dynamic. The issue is if the Democratic Party had anything to offer, like literally anything, I might actually think about it. But it's like, let's just say the one thing, like people were talking about, Trump is super zionist. The other cabinet pretends like they want a two state solution while tens of thousands of people are getting slaughtered. So it's like their objectively doing a worst job there. Time will tell if Trump does a better job. But something tells me, even though he's in the bag in a lot of these topics, I really don't think he wants the killing. And I think that people respect Trump because there's something there to actually have to like respect. So I can't think of a single topic Democrats are bad on and it's like, you know, all deal with controlled opposition Republicans while and I feel like there's a lot of movement in this community where like even the fact that we got RFK, this doesn't excuse what Trump did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: It was egregious.
Speaker 10: However, to go from a pharmaceutical lobbyist to the guy that's beensuing the pharmaceutical industry, like that's that's a pretty huge u turn. Like no other politician ever says like, okay, let me go the other way, Like this is yeah, it's exciting for me, but yeah, I'm I'm not expecting anything. So we don't need people for the next five years to be like I told you so, Clint, it's your fault. Oh yeah, it was Clint's vote, right, Yeah, that did it in It's like it was.
Speaker 2: It was the one deciding vote.
Speaker 3: But I think people also are sleeping on what a what a potential just one eighty shift it would be if he goes with Cash Battel, Like if just just hear me out for a second.
Speaker 2: I did a panel with this guy.
Speaker 3: It was me, Brett Weinstein, Angela mccartal, and Cash Pateel Freedom Fest in Las Vegas. I don't know, four months ago whatever it was and uh and and I think the name of this of the talk was how to defeat the deep State? And I could have been sitting up there, me, a vice presidential candidate for the Libertarian Party, Brett Weinstein, some genius you know, bio whatever guy. And then fucking Cash Pattel, who's up there like as a like real real insider, who's who's laying out all of the game plan on how you have to go after you know, basically the spying nonsense that they did to trump, the entire Russia collusion narrative, the bearing of Hunter Biden's laptop, uh, Whitmer kidnapping case, the J six case. I mean, this guy is a fucking just like he's just a big old arrow right on the problem. If he actually gets put in at the head of the FBI, I don't think people have any idea how big of a deal that would be. I'm not saying it's going to happen, because it probably won't, but man, if it does, it would be incredible.
Speaker 7: Well here's a good sign.
Speaker 10: I mean, Dan Scavino, who is probably one of Trump's closest people that actually knows what he's talking about. There's a lot of people that like talk to Trump like once every four years that pretend like they have intel. That guy, Dan Scavino, he knows what he's talking about. He's He's been by Trump's side literally like the whole time, and he's one of the only people that hasn't been like fired, you're fired.
Speaker 7: Not that guy, he says, it's not Mike Rogers.
Speaker 10: He tweeted that he said, you know, that's a rumor, it's not true, which that seemed to be what all the news are reporting.
Speaker 7: So yeah, if he.
Speaker 10: Puts cash there, like if he could put cash there, I'm not as upset as everyone else, like even say like Marco Rubio, I know it's garbage, it's not an upgrade from Pompeo.
Speaker 7: But here's the thing.
Speaker 10: Trump actually and and I'm not getting into the trust the plan stuff because I'm not asking to trust the plan. But like Trump is a man with a plan, Like he's not one of these leaders like Kamala, She just stands there and smarter people tell her what to do. Trump knows what he wants to do in Russia, and he knows what he wants to do in Israel. This is these are the things that Trump actually likes to do. So, you know, I think Rubio can go and talk to people and whatever, but I don't think, you know, I don't think that he's going to get to really call the shots to some extent.
Speaker 3: This is why, this is why I didn't flip out as much as many of my compatriots did when it came to the Marco Rubio pick is because it's like, all right, yeah, it was fucking Pompeo and John Bolton last time. He still didn't start any new wars. He did blow up Solemoni in Iran, he did drop a lot of bombs. I think Trump will probably do the same type of stuff again. I think he does not want a wider war, but I think he he very much likes to flex. He's very much a piece through strength type of cat, and he's going to flex a couple times, like that's just an inevitability. But let's be honest, a female president would have been in a position of like I have to prove that I am not a walkover and probably would have launched a wider war she was. I mean, people forget this, but Kamala Harris was actually responsible. As you said, she's not actually making any of these decisions. She has no fucking clue what she's doing. But Kamala Harris went out to Ukraine a few months before Russia invaded and said the door remains open for Ukraine to join NATO. She didn't know what she was doing because she's an imbecile, but she was being used as a conduit to try and provoke Russia into doing what they did as far as I'm concerned. So like, if you think that that's a step in the right direction or an improvement over Trump and Rubio, I think you're delusional.
Speaker 10: And with Siria too, when this is a tangible thing that Trump actually did and people could look it up. He stopped a billion dollar CIA program in Syria, like he just cut the funding completely and then all of a sudden, mysteriously isis you know disappeared into like one region and like Syrian's they it's not that they trust Trump, but they like him better because they've seen the results, you know.
Speaker 7: And the same with I.
Speaker 10: I've met a lot of people, like I talked to people when I'm traveling and just people will talk to me in general, a lot of Muslims and a lot of Middle Easterners. They like Trump more because it's not that like they fully trust them or they don't see that he's you know, a Zionist or whatever. It's just with Kamala, like you're getting this vibe. Like when you watch Fox News, they'll be like, she's a Palestinian. Chuck Schumer is a Palestinian. If he's a Palestinian, why is he pushing anti Semitism laws and writing a book on anti Semitism.
Speaker 7: He's not Palestinian.
Speaker 10: But anyway, you know, it's like they push this stupid controlled opposition narrative on Fox News. But the reality is that Kamala is not only pro Israel, she's just so bad at deal making and negotiations that she's getting more people killed than Trump. You could say that Trump is better for Israel and he's more a Zionists. But the thing is, he cut a billion dollar funding program in Syria and ramped down that war. So we'll see, like Kamala's gotten forty fifty thousand people murdered, like you said, if you add up Ukraine too, maybe.
Speaker 7: Upwards of a million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I really don't think I'm gonna do a worst job. I think he's even gonna do a better job in Israel and Palestine. He's probably gonna try to give them part of the land, and it's gonna piss off Palestinians. But like you ask a Palestinian, like, what was the worst time period, you know, twenty twenty two to twenty twenty four before that, this has probably been the worst time in modern history. It's one of the worst things that I've ever seen in literally this entire century.
Speaker 2: So you know, it's like, I'm not it's the worse since forty eight for them, for sure.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm not asking for an all past, but it's like I'm looking for improvement, and I do think that Trump will negotiate. And I'll even say this when it comes to the Israel stuff and Trump taking money, this is not excusing it, but like, look at that he put.
Speaker 7: RFK at the head of HHS.
Speaker 10: He's always just making deals Like I don't even think he's that idealistic.
Speaker 3: Like health insurance is a night mayor. It's frustrating, it's confusing, it's expensive, and claim denials are becoming more and more common. In fact, one in five Obamacare claims were denied last year, and that is just simply unacceptable. The headache of health insurance is exactly why crowdhealth was created. It's not health insurance, it's a better way to pay for healthcare through crowdfunding. So stop stop sending money to big insurance companies who profit off of not paying your bills and check out crowd Health. Health insurance processes are really really confusing these days, and I know people are frustrated. If you need an option that is outside of the current health insurance paradigm, I highly recommend you check this company out. For one hundred and seventy five dollars for an individual or five hundred and seventy five dollars for a family of four or more, you'll get access to a community of people who are willing to help out in the event of an emergency. You'll get access to tell medicine visits, discounted prescriptions, and so much more without doctor's networks getting in the way. And of course, you'll join the crowd, a group of members just like you who want to help pay for each other's unexpected medical events. Let crowd health help with your health care needs. Get started today for just nine ninety dollars per month for your first three months by using code lockdown at join crowdhealth dot com. Crowdhealth is not insurance. Learn more at join crowdhealth dot com. That's join crowdhealth dot com code lockdown.
Speaker 10: You know, if he does anything, it'll be because like Net and Yahoo didn't pour him a diet coke. And then I'll be like, you know what, I like, Like he operates in such a funny manner where it's like it's all about what you do to him, So it's like he doesn't have this massive loyalty.
Speaker 7: I think he's still a little a little upset because of.
Speaker 10: Net and Yahoo like congratulated Biden before the election was like over in his opinion, and like I'm not saying he's mad at it, but I you know, I think Trump does actually lack America more than kamaland has more loyalty. But we all know that there's a little bit of an issue when like every Senator and every House member on Twitter every day is just like we stand with this country forever and always, and it's like relax, bro, So I see, I see the issue. But yeah, I'm like, I just like Trump better than Kamalin almost every way. I can't even think of three things that I like better about Kamala or her leadership.
Speaker 3: Like I just and we haven't even mentioned the censorship regime that was rolled out under her tenure, and she campaigned on making it worse, like on censoring more aggressively. And this is what the entire you know, current regime was all about, was that, like, basically, and I still believe this is true, had Trump lost this election, they would have made it basically impossible for them to ever lose again, or they would have made it so that whoever becomes the GOP nominee would have been just a total carbon copy, you know, Mitt Romney type of character forever more, and they would have censored and obliterated any any sort of you know, genuine populist challenger to the throne. And for that reason, I'm still glad that Donald Trump won. I am, and I think that it is better. I think it gives us a chance at actually speaking out, which we were Like people forget, but you were on the internet as aggressively as I was in that period. Twenty one and twenty two was fucking crazy. I mean, we couldn't say anything practically. So I think it's very important that we got this win. And you know, whether or not it ends up being some technocratic panopticon because Elon Musk and the Vaik and Donald Trump end up putting us into this you know, technological cell. Okay, maybe that happens, I don't know, but the trajectory we were on was pretty bad anyways.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I want to say, like the trends everything, like all this stuff that I've been working for, I feel like we're making gains and everything. And even like the youth going like ten or eleven percent conservative outside of Trump, like that was a demographic shift that I wasn't sure was even possible. So there's so many good things happening. And I think sometimes people they become at odds with me because I'm trying to be so honest that I can seem like I'm a hater sometimes because I'm just I'm not waverable when I believe something to be true, like I don't care what it.
Speaker 7: Costs, So they liked me.
Speaker 10: But then I'm also like a really optimistic, positive person and like outside of politics, like I'm a happy person, you know, I try to like enjoy life and see the best in it. So it's like there's so many things that are good about what's going on. And like you said that option that everyone's freaking out about. I like Greg Reecee. He does great reporting for info Wars, but and I don't know what he thinks to me, but I think he does great work. And I've always liked his little shorts that he does for Alex. But he commented on my thing and was like, you know, the technocratic like spy state that they're gonna do with X or whatever he said, And I'm like, here's my thought about that.
Speaker 7: I got my eyes.
Speaker 10: Peeled for it because it's always possible, especially after what they did during COVID. But like they don't need to do anything right now in my opinion, to do that, Like they already have everyone's everything.
Speaker 7: Like they have it on Apple, like Apple has it.
Speaker 10: You think they need to go through elon Muskin X to get us to use it. There's not even gonna be as many people on X's that has already gave their information to Facebook, Like Facebook already has the whole world's information, more than X will probably ever get a.
Speaker 2: Billions of people's ideas. I don't everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, like I don't understand it.
Speaker 10: Where it's like you think they're gonna do all this stuff through like they they could, but also it's like, let's just say that not they could do it in twenty different ways now if they wanted to. So it's gonna be a compliance game kind of like uh, you know COVID was when that time comes, like who resistant who doesn't? So I'm like, I'm not naive about it, but I just I feel like people are sometimes always like fearing the worst, where like I'll be I could say that's definitely a possibility, like it could happen. I'll be lookout for it, but I'm not gonna spend my hours like fearing it. We're the people that do the opposite. They'll be like that's a one hundred percent for it, Sure gonna happen. And if anyone disagrees with me, they're in on it, and it's like, okay, but what if it doesn't though, what if like five years goes by and it doesn't happen.
Speaker 7: Because I don't.
Speaker 3: Shut out to Whitney Web because she's she's one of those folks it seems like she does great.
Speaker 7: But here's the thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, she does great reporting and she points out a lot of things where it's like, I appreciate her reporting. I think she's just spot on. But yeah, I mean, I you know, everybody can. Everybody's entitled to their opinion and perspective. I think, as long as they're somewhat respectful about it. But I guess I'm just not I'm not fearing that exact moment because as as you know, bad as things could be and as good as it like, I think it could be a lot worse. We saw what happened during COVID, and you can see what's happening in other countries. I don't want to get on too big of a tangent, but say, like with immigration and like gangs coming in, and I'm not saying it was that bad yet you see what's happening in other countries and it's it's so bad where it's like it's France, UK, Spain and even other countries where it's even worse, where like they've just completely lost. Like I like Mexico to some extent, but like you know, the cartel's basically like run it and I don't know what the government's really doing. So it's like that issue is an interesting one because, like Elon was pointing out even on Joe Rogan, where it's like they're push they're pushing legal migration in states, in swing states, and he's like, if Trump doesn't win this election, he was like, we're never winning another election ever. Again, it's a one state party forever. So I just think there's like seven different games being played, like not not not to go cue with it, but it's like there is like seven games, and sometimes people are like, no, it's this one, this is happening, this is it.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I don't fear. I don't fear that I'm aware of it, but I don't I'm not afraid of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, even if even if you are concerned about it, it doesn't mean that it's inevitability. And I think that that to talk about it is fine What I find fascinating about those folks is that they're almost always the ones that say, no, I don't vote, I would never vote. And I'm just like, I'm like, wait, so you think we're headed towards this inescapable, technocratic panopticon and you don't even want to have any say on like which which leader might be leading us there faster? Like assuming that it's an inevitability, you still don't want to go with the guy that you think is less in that vein.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess their argument would be, no, they're both exactly the same, They're both exactly in that vein. I'm like, I just don't buy that, you know, And I think I think that the other thing is And I used to probably have more of their perspective, but after I spent so much time around these people, Like I know vivik Ramaswami pretty well.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump Junior very well, but I spent and talked to him for an hour, Like if you if you talk one on one with someone for an hour, you get a feel for who they are, Like it's just you do. It doesn't mean that your feel is correct, but the feel I got from Donald Trump Junior was like, this guy would be like a buddy of mine, you know, like I would, I would not hate this guy. He is not some Unamerican danger who's trying to feed me over the CCP or put me into you know, Elon Musk's you know, technocratic cage. So that's the vibe I get. So it's hard for me to buy into this narrative that, Okay, his you think his father is really just trying. He's he's actually the he's the head fake, and he's gonna bring be the one that brings about World War three, and you're a fool.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't know, man, I find that hard to believe.
Speaker 3: I think he's probably just, you know, not a very ideological guy who gets led astray a lot, but overall probably isn't as bad as Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my two cents.
Speaker 7: I like Don Junior a lot.
Speaker 10: Here's what I'll say this, four years will really tell the tale because with Trump, true, it seemed like he was crushing for three years, but then with the COVID thing like that theory seems a lot more plausible because it's like three great years and then the economy blows up and it's like the craziest thing in modern history. Okay, you know this four years, I don't believe that he's gonna do something that bad again. And I'm not making excuses for him like a lot of his supporters. I'm just saying, like, I'm going with the theory that that's not gonna happen again. If it does happen again, and something just as bad as that happens, me and Clint are wrong, you know, and it literally doesn't matter, and they're literally gonna push us there.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 7: This next four years will really tell that.
Speaker 2: But why would someone root against us in this pathway? Like like do you want him?
Speaker 3: Do you want to be right so bad that you want Donald Trump to actually have another lockdown or to start a world war or something crazy? Like I find it fascinating that people, a lot of people I think are so just doomer pilled that they would prefer to see Donald Trump failed just so that they could say told you.
Speaker 10: Like, I definitely yeah, And I don't want to shame people that do good reporting, because like there is a such thing as good reporting that's necessary. But I think you're right there absolutely are people that are one hundred percent on that where it's like they don't even want to acknowledge that reality where I'm a little like weird with it too when it comes to like mindset. You know, I'm hyper sensitive. So for me, like, I know, I'm not Donald Trump, I'm not connected to this level. But everything I've ever gotten in my life, like the success I've gotten, the people that I've met, it's all through what I built for myself, right, And I didn't really have family connections, I didn't have help, Like I didn't have a budget, I don't have a corporation, but I see how great this country is despite all odds. You know, during COVID it was one of in some ways it was one of the craziest parts of my life. But because no one seemed to know how to do the reporting, I ended up being able to compete with major media news and once they realized, they took away a lot of my stuff. But it's like, still, that's a cool moment. And then I still rallied from and et cetera. So like, I don't live in this reality where I'm this powerless victim that's gonna get computer chipped in my head, like I believe in myself when that moment comes to say no. Just like when they were trying to stick a test or a vaccine, I said no. So it's like I get where they're coming from, and it's a possibility in my head, but I'm not going to spend one hundred percent of my time thinking it's going to happen, and almost like being like just to say I told you so, because I don't find I don't think I'm powerless. And it's like the people that are above me, like you know, say like a gay of a news I'm like, I don't envy what he has, Like he has a different type of power. I think there's a power in authenticity. I think there's a power in spirit. There's a power in social media and the people you can connect with. And I'd rather hang out with these people than donors and elites because that would creep me out. And like these people feel uncomfortable because they know they're lying all the time. So it's like, you know, I live in a whole different reality than the people that are always so negative about everything, where it's like I don't think I'm a powerless victim who's going to get rounded up into a camp andoot Peter Ship in my head, because if I really thought that way, i'd leave. And it's the same with certain anarchists where they're like, I don't consent it all to the US government. Then go to a different country, google the one that has the smallest government in the world, and go there and then and then complain to voters in Zimbabwe or something.
Speaker 7: You won't do it.
Speaker 10: You'll sit in America and complain to American voters because you know you don't consent. But at any point you could leave, you know, and if you're really that scared of what's coming, why not leave. I'm not afraid, you know, I'm not afraid of this stuff.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: In fairness, I think many of those types they moved to the state with the smallest cover. At least that's what I did. You know, I practice what I preached. I moved from California to Florida. You know, Florida is not like the I don't know if it's the smallest government in the country, but it's definitely smaller than California, that's for fucking sure. And I think a lot of libertarians they moved to New Hampshire. Some of them they peace out all the way to El Salvador. Some of them are probably moving to Argentina. So there are, yeah, there are, there are some people that do that, but I think by and large most don't. Most just stay at home and they bitch and complain on the Internet and then they, you know, if if Trump doesn't deliver anything, they get to say I told you. So here's the reality. I don't expect Trump to deliver much. I like, the main reason that I'm not a fucking Republican in the first place is well, one, there's some ideological differences, but two, it's because these people don't deliver shit. When I debated avig Ramaswami at the National Convention, that was my main argument against him, and he fucking agreed with me.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're right.
Speaker 3: We campaigned as if we're Ron Paul and then we governed like we're John McCain. And I'm sick of it too, and it's like, yeah, thank you fucking finally. And it's like every GOP person that I know, every MAGA person I know, at least feels the same way.
Speaker 2: So I just don't. I just would rather not have an.
Speaker 3: Antagonistic relationship with the magabase. Like the average voter out there, I think that they see the world fairly similarly to how I do, so I just don't. I see no reason to be antagonistic towards them. And you know that that earns me a lot of ir from my people, but you know, it is what it.
Speaker 7: Is, dude.
Speaker 10: I saw some people the same people are getting mad at me. They were getting mad at Ron Paul and Thomas Massey because Thomas Massey was happy Trump one and Ron Paul was happy that like for the first time it's years, people actually gave a shit about him, like you know, Elon Musk, Vivek Ramaswami, and people are like, how dare Ron Paul get happy that Vivek talked to him? And I'm like, you're gonna get mad at Ron Paul because Vivek's trying to include him in a conversation, Like how fucked up of a person are you to get mad at like an eighty nine year old fucking legend because Vec talked to him. And I want to say this real quick, and I want to get your response because with Vivec, it's like, you know, I don't I don't want people to think I like hate the guy and I'm this big, like hardline critic on everything just because I'm mad. It's like I always try to be graceful in my approach, where like I always said, you know, I think Vivek is super smart, super talented. I think he's gonna be successful regardless of my opinion because I see how he's maneuvering, and I know he's going to be successful. And I want him to get a position because I didn't want him to be the president personally, but I want to see what he can do. The doch thing will be interesting too. On that note, though, it's like I'm not this type of person like say he was your best friend. I'm not gonna be like Clint. You can't be friend like the people that are like you. Ron Paul's talking to him, It's like, bro, this is what is his high school? You get to determined who gets to talk to who. But with VEC and I know some people are interested because like Elon has a lot of like government contracts with space X and stuff. You know, Vivec came from the pharmaceutical industry, and I know he's been talking about like deregulation to some extent there, and I'm just interested. I mean, I love the fact that they're bringing Ron Paul into the conversation. I think that's beyond cool. I guess just with them too, it's like I wish for the best. I think that they say a lot of the right things, and they seem super transparent. At bare minimum, they seem like the two most transparent people out there. But it's like, I'm going to keep my eyes peel too, because it's like if he starts shredding a bunch of like regulations that I don't I don't think are really that bad when it comes to like drugs, because I know his one company, you know, it didn't get the FDA approval. I think in the stock kind of like collapsed. So I was He's like, this is my number one goal with FDA, and I'm like, well, that's not rfk's top five goals.
Speaker 2: I get.
Speaker 10: But I do get what he's saying though, because there are certain like stem cell therapy where like athletes have to fly to me Ago or Germany to get it because you can't get the best stuff in America. So I get where he's going. I guess My point is like, even though I think I gave the hardest interview to.
Speaker 7: Vivek Uh and got a lot of trouble for it from.
Speaker 2: It was rough sauce, dude, I loved it though.
Speaker 10: No, But in general, it's like I don't hate the guy, and my my uh my intentions are pure. I'm just I can go hard but also wish for the best, but just keep my eye on it, like you know, with him, Like I'm gonna keep my eye on it, but I'm never gonna like yell at him for talking to Ron Paul like that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Well why are people mad at that? I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 8: Do you not?
Speaker 2: Do you not want him to be?
Speaker 3: Like when Donald Trump Junior is quote tweeting Dave Smith my good friend, Like.
Speaker 2: Is that not a positive? Like are you gonna really?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: So I totally agree And and just for the record, even though I spend a good amount of time with vi Vic, I don't know him like I don't know him the totality of his being. I know he's he's got an incredible capacity to talk like me, does that mean he actually shares my beliefs?
Speaker 2: Like I feel the same way. I I yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way about RFK Junior though, like he was a gun grabbing climate change lunatic not that long ago. So now, granted, he's not going to be responsible for most of those things, so we won't even really be able to tell if he changed his opinions on those on those issues. But with viveg, like, we're gonna be able to tell a lot if he actually gets in there and he shreds a whole bunch of like things that help the economy bloom and blossom, and he's like basically our Indian American hobbyer in Malay, Well then he's kind of walking the walk at that point.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see. And for me, I'm grateful.
Speaker 7: I think he's really transparent too. So it's like if you did.
Speaker 10: People got to understand, like when Kamala is in office, no one cares what you say, it doesn't matter, no one's listening, there's no chance of changing everything. You might as well just log off the internet or do journal. Like with Vivek, he's very transparent and he tries to be elon like you know, I'm sure you feel the same, but I don't go out off of just what he says, even though he was one of the few people pushing back against COVID in May. And I appreciate it that, but like what he's done with the network, and I've seen what it's done to other social media companies. Like half the people that hate him on Twitter are just tweeting every day like I'm being shadow banded. I'm being shadow banned by I'm like, I see your tweets every day. You're not being shadow banded. These people don't understand. It's like if I tweet twenty times a day, they're not all going to get the same numbers. It's a numbers game, and some things take off and some things don't. They're like, but it got it doesn't like I'll get five hundred thousand views on Instagram and like twenty thousand views on Facebook. It's not necessarily shadow banning, but it's just algorithmic changes and some things happen that way. But it's it's just so funny where it's like he brought you back onto Twitter. You know what I'm saying, I could see all of your posts. It's just people think they deserve everything. Where it's like if I tweet fifty times a day. I've gotten results for the last seven years, so I don't care anymore. But it's also like I don't if it gets five million views or it gets five thousand views, like I don't deserve Like you know, it's like every tweet, like some people log onto social media and they literally think, like I'm gonna tweet twenty things and everything I say so great that they should all get five hundred thousand impressions, and if they don't, I'm being shadow man. It's like, what type of egotistical dickhead are you that think that's not algorithm works.
Speaker 7: It's a bit.
Speaker 2: Of an entitlement mentality.
Speaker 3: But look, I will be honest, I would like it if just my tweets would be shown to all of the people that follow me, cause like, you have more followers than I do, but I have two hundred and five thousand followers. There is never a time where I should only have three or four or five thousand impressions on a tweet. That seems kind of crazy low. But at the same time, I go viral a lot. I'm very appreciative. The marketing arm that I have from this is unbelievable. It's like nothing I ever imagined I could have possibly achieved or attained. So I'm not complaining. And I think that Elon, even if you like, the real reason that they're bitching on on Twitter or X is because it's still the best. Like if you go anywhere else, the only improvements that you've seen over the past three years are because they have to compete with X because he basically just threw the gates wide open allowed people to start talking again, and these other platforms were fucking hemorrhaging users because so many people had did ban from Facebook and Instagram and this platform and everywhere else that they're like, all right, well, we better fucking chill out, like we're gonna lose our lunch. So you know, whether or not he ends up putting a brainship in me against my will, he still has helped a lot when it comes to the free speech issue.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 10: I don't know if I like it as much as how it used to be, like you're saying, but I guess I just live in like what it is. And I noticed this on Instagram as well. You know, I have a lot of followers, but if you look at the analytics, it'll be like fifty percent of the views or from my following fifty percent or not.
Speaker 7: But then your content when it goes virals in other people's feed.
Speaker 10: I'm just gonna explain why this happens, because I think I understand from a business perspective.
Speaker 7: Facebook, at Twitter, TikTok as well everything.
Speaker 10: They make money as long as people are there because the longer you stay on there, the more ads you're going to see, and the more they can, you know, pay people and run the ads or whatever, you know, get money from it.
Speaker 7: So they want to keep you on there.
Speaker 10: If your feed is people that you follow, they've done the analytics, like to such an extreme level, probably artificial intelligence, just data everything, to the point where it's like, all right, him seeing all of his followers is gonna be way more boring than if we can cherry pick when you when you scroll on Twitter, you're gonna see thirty of the posts that they've determined that you're gonna like the most, you're gonna share the most.
Speaker 7: And here's the weird part.
Speaker 10: I leave and I come back sometimes if I'm just trying to find like something to screenshot and then post on Facebook to like share the news on Facebook, the perfect couple things are right at the top of my feed because they already know that that's kind of what I want to see and they have patterns on me, so it's it makes the feed better in some ways, but then the followers also don't see it, so it's like.
Speaker 7: You know, it's it's a given and take.
Speaker 10: On Facebook, I think they really screw me where like people don't see my videos that much anymore, but I can reach millions of people just posting memes today because I guess they've determined that that's better for them, you know, like they're not really as much.
Speaker 2: Of a video. The memes are harmless, but your words are dangerous.
Speaker 10: It could be that, but I just think they tried to go hard into the videos, but then they kind of like lost what made them themselves. And even like Facebook Marketplace, I think that's done really well for them recently, so they're trying to like be their.
Speaker 7: Own thing again. But that's why it happens.
Speaker 10: And I guess, you know, certain parts of it bothered me to some extent, But as somebody that's seen everything, I think that YouTube is the most rigged of all. And I think that X even Instagram now kind of just lets it fly a little bit. So the name of the game is just like trying to figure out what works. And like you said, like some of yours will get five thousand, but you really, especially you, you'll go viral like every day because one of your tweets will catch on and once it hits the system, it just flies, you know.
Speaker 7: So I feel like I do social media.
Speaker 2: That's why I complain about it.
Speaker 7: A sidebiz too, just because I like it and I can get out of politics.
Speaker 10: But I kind of like studying all the stuff and it's it's interesting where it's like I get it's like an email is or something. It's like I wish everybody could see this because then I'd be doing a lot better. But it's just not kind of how it works now.
Speaker 7: But I get.
Speaker 10: I get why it works the way it is, and in some ways I think it's I think it's good. But it'll change eventually, like everything always changes to something else.
Speaker 7: That's just what's happening.
Speaker 10: They want your top ten tweets that you see to be the most interesting things to you and the most like you know, like it's secured.
Speaker 2: It's a curated feed man.
Speaker 3: They're trying to They're trying to maximize your attention and your interest and to keep you there and sharing and talking and communicating. And yeah, I mean, I like, I get it. It's just I'm old enough that I was actually like an early day's Facebook user. I haven't been on Facebook and I don't even know like ten years or something crazy, but I was an early days user where the algo didn't exist, and like everything you posted would just be the next thing that fucking everyone saw, and like the good old days, you know, and the world, I like, that world ain't coming back. Like it's just it's just obvious. Every single platform does this. So I do feel bad though for those that are like, well, I was one of them, because not that long ago, I was trying to start out and it's a fucking nightmare. It is so hard to get that snowball rolling, like if you're if you're starting from zero like I went.
Speaker 2: It took me.
Speaker 3: It took me four years to go from zero to one hundred thousand followers. It took me ten months to go from one hundred thousand to two hundred thousand followers. Like it's crazy how fast it grows once you get to where we're at versus like just that starting ramp is just oh man, it's like I'm forgetting the name of the.
Speaker 2: One's the guy that pushed it up the hill just every day. I'm not sure it'll come to me anyways.
Speaker 10: Instagram used to be just like like who posted it when? But the thing is like you'd go through your feet and you're be like, all right, I've seen everything for the day. But they can't have to do that, so it is kind of like predatory in the sense of they're like, keep scrolling, keep scrolling. So it's like I'm kind of ready for the next algorithm because this one is a little obnoxious to some extent, like that they just have to keep us going over and over.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I would say sissphisis sorry.
Speaker 10: I would say that this era, even there's more competition, so it might be harder to stand out because there's like way more people doing it than used to. But at the same time, it's like you two, you you can go viral easier with no followers now than you could have before. Like that's back in the day you needed someone big to share it, like you literally needed that. Now if it's good enough, it could just fly, or if you piss somebody off enough, they want to argue with you.
Speaker 3: Every every day, I'll see a tweet that has a quarter million likes and all, and I'll click the profile because it's someone I've never seen before, and they'll have like fifteen hundred followers, you know, like they they are trying to make it possible for these smallest accounts to just have an explosive day, right, And I think that's good, like because sometimes the smaller accounts put out really fucking great stuff. It's usually a joke, but yeah, I think I think like they're fine tuning it. It's it's an involving science. And overall, I'm just amazed that, like people that are genuinely interested in the truth, like truly independent commentators like you and I are able to reach the audiences that we're able to reach, Like I've got episodes that do better than fucking CNN sometimes some nights, you know, Like it's it's crazy what we're able to accomplish. I've been on Timcast ten times and every single one of those episodes does more than what most corporate news shows do. So it's just an amazing time to be able to do this stuff, and I think people kind of lose sight of that that it used to be just fucking cronkite and a handful of you know, dudes and suits that were spitting CIA lives to you and now you got you know, maybe you don't like Tim Poole whatever, but like you've got fifty people out there that you can pick from that are genuinely independent, that are trying to deliver you the truth. That's something we've never had before.
Speaker 10: Right, And I you know, I'm very like, I don't know if i'd call it meta, but it's like, what do you want? Because like when people talk to me sometimes about business, they're like, you should do this, you should like they're just assuming I want all these things that they want, but it's like, I've been in this game so long, it's like I don't. I'm not like desiring or like, I'm not trying to be anywhere else than I am right now. So with social media, it's one of those things where if you're like, your energy is what you can control, So I'm not trying to talk to it because like some people they do this that, but if you put it out there and it's truly good and especially like with the six degrees of separation, everybody's reading the same stuff. Like I know for sure people that got mad at me last week and called me a seller or whatever, they're sharing stuff that news that I kind of created. Like I know because I know what news articles I screenshot and I know I was first with that. It's not a competition. I don't even care. I want everybody to share it and they don't need to give me credit. But it's like they're hating on me, yet they're regurgitating what they don't even know I put out into the world, and then everybody's putting out. So it's like, if you're a part of this conversation, to focus on just being like chill, cool and great at what you do and people will like it.
Speaker 7: Like everybody's not bad.
Speaker 10: There are bad people out there, but like I don't live in this world where I hate like you said, like I like Don Junior, I liked different people like I like Elon. I don't I'm not gonna let him put a chip in my head, but I think he's funny, Like he's an interesting character. So it's like you kind of can only get what you put out in this world, and I think people are putting they don't realize it, but they're putting out so much negativity that then they're like, why is my stuff not getting shared? Because your entire following is people that are angry as you, You're not gonna be connecting with people that don't live in that reality. Like say something like I didn't get that many views. What you said is not that interesting. Try to say something more interesting, or like try it twenty times. Have the discipline, like it doesn't know. I don't get what I want every single time. Like I just did music video. I think it was the best song I ever did.
Speaker 7: I don't. I'm detached from the results.
Speaker 10: Like if it's as good as I think it is, then it'll it'll get there eventually and and people respected in five years. But I'm not like everybody wants everything so bad. It's like, you know, it's like you get what you get. Just keep going and focus on what you're doing because it's a great time. We're all connected. People will like you if you were likable, but if you're piece of shit and you're not that smart, people won't like it.
Speaker 2: And it's you.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely true. A good example of what you're talking about. Like, I was the first person who dredged up the Pam Bondie sitting with Donald Trump Junior interview about red flaglaws, and I've seen it shared by fucking huge accounts like the next seventy two hours after I posted it, and a lot of them are not crediting me. They've downloaded it and they've cut it up and they're doing it on their own and I don't care. It's not my content. I didn't fucking record the interview with myself. I was just the first person that when I heard her name, I didn't know much about her. So I looked it up and that was the first video I found, and I was like, Oh, she's a gun grabbing censorship machine. That's not a great you know, fit for ag Jesus Christ is terrible, right, But the point the point is I'm not in it for the credit, Like I don't want her to be the AG. So if I if I'm the first person that puts that video out there, and then these enormous accounts Hodge Twins or whoever else picks it up and runs with it, fucking great, maybe it ends up that she doesn't end up being the ag and then we've changed the world just throw our little endeavors on the internet.
Speaker 10: So yeah, and I got people that have always been like I would say, loyal followers and like just people that I like that have always done their own thing but just never been disrespectful to me. Like this guy today with Julius, like he's always been a supporter and and he does good work on his own. He'll post something in the comments and like if it's good, I'll see it, you know what I'm saying. And I'm giving them credit now because it's like I'm just maneuvering sometimes, like people will take stuff I'm not.
Speaker 7: I don't care, you know.
Speaker 10: Like I said, I don't need credit for a screenshot out of a Fox News article, But if I was the first one, it's just kind of cool. It's like I'm doing what I want and getting results. And that's like the taking the ego detached from it where it's like I need this, I need that, you need that. It's like we're all crushing like and we all work off each other. So I think that people. That's the thing about the I get the non consent of the voting stuff. I don't want to spend too much time on it. But it's just like, you really want to argue about this for three years with me? Like we're all moving and doing things and effect acting the zeitgeist of like reality, and like you just want to argue about something that I I just don't find that interesting. I understand it on an individual level, I get it, but it's like I just don't want to talk about I don't want to talk about anything in.
Speaker 7: A loop like for for three years alone, really no topic do I want to do that for?
Speaker 3: I mean that like the name of my show's Liberty Lockdown. But if I were to talk about the lockdowns every day, even four years later, I would have lost my fucking mind. It'd be it'd be brutal, and no one should listen to me, and and they wouldn't. So I think, like you have to you have to have the uh, the flexibility to to evolve with the times and to extrapolate the extrapolate the lessons that we take away from the injustice that was the lockdowns and then push that into the future, like what what can we do to avoid this ship moving forward? And look, I am I'm the first to admit Donald Trump fucked up massively in that year, massively, and and really he fucked up before that because, as you know, he could have had RFK in there, and he didn't, he had Azar in there, and and we ended up probably locking down as a consequence of that. So his first presidency was not perfect. His second presidency will not be perfect. But I think it gives us the great the greatest opportunity for positives when we were dealing with almost exclusively negatives from the current establishment. And ultimately, if we don't avoid World War three, none of this shit matters. So that's my primary concern. I'm good friends with Lynn Albert Ross Albert's mother, and I would it would just thrill me to no end to see her son freed, and and I think that'll still happen. So, you know, if he can avoid World War three, if he can free Lynn's son, to me, that's that'll make it all worthwhile. If he doesn't do those things, well, then I guess nothing matters because nukes are flying. So what's your what's your prognosis for the next couple of years, and we'll get out of.
Speaker 7: Here, whether people want to admit it or not.
Speaker 10: Donald Trump's twenty twenty four twenty twenty five administration is going to be the most most accessible and the most transparent administration of all time. There's never been anything like this with social media. With the fact that he listens, like I believe some choices where they come out in the news, everybody hates on it so bad. He gets embarrassed. Someone comes out he's not picking them. Maybe he was never going to pick them, or maybe he hears everybody and just doesn't want to look like an idiot, you know, and listen. So even if you don't like anything about him or whoever, this is a thousand times more accessible than Kamala Kamala.
Speaker 7: There is no access They have their ideas.
Speaker 10: Everything they do is to distract you from what they're doing because if anyone ever figures out what they're really doing, no one would like them or vote for them. So there is no transparency. There's no accessibility, zeros, no influence none. This is the most accessible and transparent administration of all time. It's not going to be perfect, but like, use your voice and use your energy if you're going to be in this at all, to try to guide these things in the right direction. Because I promise not everybody, and they're not always going to agree, but people are listening, people are accessible, and people are more transparent where they're they're going, You're going to know what they're doing to some extent, uh more than you understand what the other side's doing.
Speaker 7: So I'm I'm excited about that. And uh yeah, I'm you know, it's just back to work.
Speaker 10: Like there's there's a lane for everybody, and uh yeah, that's my that's my final statement.
Speaker 2: That's my closing argument. Sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, brother for coming on. It has been too long. I know you took a break. Are you back at it full time now? Are you going to just be in and out?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: And I'm full time and I'm actually I'm moving to a no income tax state and I'm going to just get like build, build a studio, take things more seriously and try to just get some help because I was just getting so burned out doing it by myself. So I'm trying to have a business model and I'm visualizing it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna do it. I just need more people. So the break was great.
Speaker 10: I was just getting my health in order to figure out what's going on and just like yeah too, I was doing too much.
Speaker 7: So I'm back.
Speaker 10: I'm here, but I'm trying to work smart, not just like super hard arguing with people on Twitter. I gotta stop arguing with you on Twitter. I think that's probably the most net negative part of anything I.
Speaker 3: I stopped doing that a while ago, but I still read them and even that is taxing. So I got to try and read them less too. But yeah, this is my first episode in ten days. For those that are upset that I didn't put up more content, just understand, I was basically just grinding so hard because I was doing the show with Luke, I was doing my comedy show, I was doing Liberty Lockdown. I was putting out ten eleven hours of content every week that was live, and I was doing that for over a year.
Speaker 2: I was burnt out. I was just totally burn out. And then the election happened.
Speaker 3: I did a post election show and I was like, I just need to fucking like unplug it for a little bit. And I feel like I got the spark back, so hopefully all I won't have to put a ten day gap between this one and the next one.
Speaker 2: But thank you guys so much for being loyal listeners. Viewers.
Speaker 3: However you're consuming this, if you can hit the like button, leave a comment down below if we got anything wrong, and share it around and subscribe to this channel as well as anomalies, which I will put in the description.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, see so peace appreciation.
Speaker 3: Before I get out of here, I want to remind you guys that there is an issue with the RSS feed. So if you are a regular listener or your friends with regular listeners and they are not getting the latest episodes, please make sure you double check your subscription. I'm not sure which app it is that's screwed it up, but we're down like twenty five percent of the normal listeners. So it's weird, just a weird glitch. I'm still trying to figure it out. But in the meantime, let people know still putting out new episodes. Yes, I did take a little time off, but I'm back at it obviously, and I want to make sure you guys, if you're avid listeners, that you don't miss out on the new episodes.
Speaker 2: So let people know spread the word around.
Speaker 3: That's the easiest way to help grow the show is to just tell them, hey, check out Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 2: Someone who's actually trying to tell you the truth.
Speaker 3: I know what a novel idea. Also, if you want to support the show, easiest way to do so is to describe on my locals, which is Libertylockdown dot locals dot com, or subscribe to my ex it's at Libertylockpod. I'll follow you back over there. Last, but not least, if you want to just not pay me anything and support the show via algorithmic help, you can comment down below, you can hit the like button, you can subscribe, you can share it around, or probably the best way, honestly is to leave a five star review on Spotify or Apple podcasts so that it bumps up in the algorithm, Like if you search for Part of the Problem with Dave Smith, or if you search for the Liberty Report with Ron Paul or Tom Wood Show or a bunch of other shows malice, my show pops up in the recommended beneath theirs. And that's all because of you, guys, because they know that people that listen to them listen to me, and therefore, if there's other people that are listening to those shows, they probably would enjoy this one. So that's the easiest way to do it. Leave five star reviews on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Appreciate you guys as always. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be back in a couple of days with a new episode breaking down all of the drama with Russia and Ukraine. Oh God, I've been struggling to wrap my head around how to talk about this without just sounding like a duomer. I think I found a way, and I think it'll be educational and interesting, so stay tuned for that. Other than that, enjoy Thanksgiving and I'll catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 2: Peace. Welcome to Liberty Lockdown. Ple's got your flock home to liberty and companies.
Speaker 4: It's on home.
Speaker 2: Where did it come from and where did it go?