Speaker 1: Trigger More, this podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listeners, discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: And thanks for joining us me, John, because I know you're about handicapped and a cripple right now with your story. Throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a little arangetis, but well, I'm believing God to open my throat so I can bring.
Speaker 2: Glory to you. Yes. Absolutely, I was lucky enough to meet you on Drew Show Christian Coalition, and I you know, I do a lot of talking on my podcast, and sometimes it's nice to just sit back and let someone else who knows more than I do do the talking. And that's kind of how I felt when we were having our discussion, and I was learning a lot from you, and I think that my listeners could learn a lot from you as well. And if you, if you don't mind, before we get started, actually, can you tell me a little bit about your podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, podcast is called The Conspiracy Theorists Survival Guide Podcast, and it's really name. It's it's the name of my book, The Conspiracy Theorist Survival Guys. So it's really a byproduct of my journey where I found out things you know that would be considered conspiracy theories, and as it is inevitable with most of us, it creates relational chasms with those that are important to you and it. And for me, it ended up in divorce after twenty four years of marriage. My wife asked me to leave four children twenty four.
Speaker 2: I mean ill because of conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well it was.
Speaker 3: A conspiracy divorce really.
Speaker 1: Oh and so what happened though, is I created before that happened. I created a few videos and two of them that got one hundred and fifty thousand views that each that was before YouTube. Then Shadow bam me and they throttled it back to one thousand views. So but from those two videos, I started getting all these posts of people telling me, oh yeah, my spouse divorced me. Oh yeah, my kids don't talk to me. I mean hundreds of them. I was like, what, because you know, you think it's you. I've always been mock five with my hair on fire, but this was this unbelievable. So I got a burden for Christian truthers. You see what happens when when Jesus finds you, the world persecutes you. But when you find out the moonlanding is fake and nine to eleven was fake. The church persecutes you.
Speaker 2: That's the truth.
Speaker 1: That is the truth. And I'm telling you if your subscribers are anywhere near a Christian Truther, they're not an embobbin right now, I don't have to convince anybody.
Speaker 2: They're shouting up and down in their car. They've almost worved off the road when you said that, because it is very true, which is why I try to kind of create a little bit of a safe place on my show where I talk about these things that you're not gonna hear during your Sunday sermon, and you still wouldn't bring up to anybody you go.
Speaker 1: You Now, we just talked in the pre show. We were talking about us a talk that I did on my channel wake Up or else on YouTube, and it's called help. I'm down more than ten rabbit holes. And it was the result of about fifty of these interviews. And I started to notice a pattern. The podcasters that were only down a few rabbit holes would tell me when I mentioned that my wife divorced me and my kids barely talk to me. They would always have the little speech about how you can't ram stuff down people's throats. But what I found was, you know, and that may or may not be true in my case. You don't know that. You don't know how diplomatic and how much wisdom I had intact and diplomacy and timing and all the things that you're suggesting that I didn't have. What I found with the people that were down more rabbit holes. So they believed in an underground basis, and that the Thirteen Families are blood drinking Luciferian mobsters that run everything, and the earth is flat, and the Mendel effect is real, and the chemtrails are real, and they want you dead like the Georgia guides don't say, And I could go on. When you get to that point, you start changing your tonality about the I'm convinced it's more like these people are gonna get us killed. They're rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. It is inappropriate.
Speaker 3: You need not be alarmed. Just say that, John, what.
Speaker 2: On my last like two very hard hitting interviews I did with people, I mentioned our situation and is similar to being on the Titanic. I believe you just said that I've been saying that. I literally said they're the ones at the top. They're eating dinner with Jack and Rose, and we're down in the bottom of the ship. We're the ones that are getting locked in. And what are we gonna do? Like, we're not getting a life boat. No, we're not getting a life boat.
Speaker 1: And isn't Julie, isn't that the message of the Truther to the unconvinced. We're saying, look, all of this tyranny is happening under the radar, but when it starts to pop its head up, you're not going to be ready. Well, hello, it's raining red pills. We're about to go into war. War is coming to your neighborhood. It's pouring over the border. Ten twelve million many military aged men stare cells getting ready to be back. I mean, it is go time for the Truther to be vindicated, because the people that run the world want you dead. That's what people cannot get their heads around. Mm hmm. Like not like Hitler wanted to kill all the Jews, Like that couldn't happen.
Speaker 2: Now we're steadily lining up for the gas chamber in.
Speaker 1: Mia wavably obvious. Look at the are we on YouTube with this or is this just on the.
Speaker 3: Poem no I deleted my YouTube because he was just tired of dealing with them.
Speaker 1: Nice all right, So can we can we say that the artificially intelligent parasite mRNA Frankenshot is not a bioweapon, because that's what the the what is he? The Surgeon General of Florida called it an antichrist drug and a bioweapon, okay, And we have major virologists all over the world saying this is a bioweapon. It will bring humanity to an end. They're saying that two point three billion people it took it will all be dead in three or five years.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good party. Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to Room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, simply scroll down to the description of this episode and click the link, or go to patreon dot com slash Cosmicpeach Podcast. There is also a Patreon app if you're interested. What's in Room two three seven. Well, thanks for asking, Danny, But a great care taker never reveals their secrets. See for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes, Patreon exclusive ten percent off code for all merch early access to every single episode, sneak peeks or behind the scenes content, and whatever else I'm in the mood for. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while you are checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay a while. You can check out any time you'd like, but you can never leave.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 3: Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see you over there.