Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Help? Welcome back to the Occult Rejects today, or today or today whatever you want to call it, depends on where you are. We are joined by Daniel, host of Know Thyself, a podcast exploring self knowledge through meticism, alchemy, natural law, astrology, and the broader mystery traditions. His work asks a timeless question that feels especially important right now. What does it actually mean to know yourself in a world full of noise, distraction and borrowed identities? Even he himself was saying prior to the show, and I do agree. I think a lot of the topics that we both cover both cross so I thought he'd be a great guest to bring on and hopefully a show that our my listeners can get something out of. But before we introduce him, let me introduce the other rejects on the panel, and we got Judith the Loon joining us. What is going on, Judith? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm fine? Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Welcome Daniel is always nice to be on the panel at Headless and thank again, Nick, thank you for having me. You could find me at YouTube and on x as the Loon and on street.
Speaker 4: I think streamstar.
Speaker 2: Speaker speaker, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Speaker, spreaker on my podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, Ellia, awesome, I'm glad you finally made that and we got to made himself the Headless Giant. What is going on? Sir? How are you hi?
Speaker 4: You do it?
Speaker 5: You can find me at the Headless Giant on YouTube, also on Twitter at the Headless Giant, and also on Instagram. And today I just got done doing a debate with Eric Clausen from Platinism, and I was arguing that Plato has been a massive, you know, bad thing for society, and he was coming from the opposite direction. So I know it's a controversial take. You might enjoy the episode. I think a lot of people might have Plato wrong. So go check that out. And tomorrow I've got the Trialogues with Evan Indigo and Ricardo Calvodio. We're gonna be doing round trip around the world, so it'll be a great time nice.
Speaker 2: Definitely go check out that that thing he was just talking about with Plato. He brought up some interesting things that I never really thought about, you know, so go check it out for sure. And Helst thank you so much for coming on. I appreciate it. I know you just did a show earlier. Daniel my man, I'm so glad. Like I said, to get you on, please let everybody know anything that you want to plug any websites this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, and again it's it's such an honor to be on this show, your show with you individuals and as well as you know your community. It's it's such a rich and strong community. I like even like reading the comments some times make my face smelt.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's so hard.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I'm like paying attention to your guys, show the recording of it, reading the comments, and I'm like, this is crazy, Like I almost have to take it like one at a time. But uh, but yeah, it's such an honor to be here with each and every one of you. And yeah, I'm a I'm my second favorite host of the Know They Self podcast.
Speaker 1: My partner Eduardo couldn't be here today. He's a little bit more of an adult. He's got like a job and a family and everything, so he was unable to make it. But I was just like, let's do it. So next time we connect, I'll definitely be uh, it will definitely be.
Speaker 6: The both of us, but yeah, you can find us that the Know Thyself podcast and it's the it's the one with the Sun logo. There's another No I Sel podcast that came later, and so yeah, it's the one with the Sun logo.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, we cover.
Speaker 6: Anything in the esoteric And it's just me and my my friend that we've been friends since we were thirteen.
Speaker 1: We were you know, skating together.
Speaker 6: We were in a punk band called Clint Sped Donkey, and we made away all the way to like esoteric Discovery together, and so it really is kind of a just like a conversation between two friends, and we really do kind of just try to dilate everything down and get it to something that's like understandable and simple, you know, not like watering it down, but just through the conversation. You know, sometimes I think we do better than others. But either way, it's it's kind of fun because we're just we're still just two like best friends having a conversation.
Speaker 1: So it's always a good time. But so so excited to be here with you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm glad you made it, man, I'm glad you made it. I do have like a couple of just basic questions that maybe we get into before. I know, Hell, this had a talking point that I was very interested in for people discovering you for the first time, your show for the first time or whatever. What does know thyself mean to you? You know? And why and why that you know what I'm saying, yeah.
Speaker 6: You know, And it really just kind of comes down to this the core aspect of like everything comes from you, and so this aspect of everything that's in the external, everything that's mirrored, is a projection of internal patterns that are in operation. And so it really kind of comes to that idea of you know, I know, I spent so much years of my life trying to put out external fires, you know, and I was always like, oh, it's just like if I get into different relationship or maybe if my car was blue and it wasn't white, shit, wouldn't it be happening like this? And it's always we always try to change the outside when it's all you know, it's all coming from from within, and it's it's also such this beautiful journey, especially in times that we find ourselves in now, because that internal security is all you really have, that internal connection to I like to call it the og, the original generator, the source, right, that's the only true security. You know, like even it's like kind of funny when you even think about it. All security that's salty is kind of bullshit. It's all gonna like, you know, it's all gonna decay and die. You know, there's only one source of that eternal and doesn't like the connection to that is within yourself. And also, you know, I think everybody is brilliant, authentic and pretty rad when they really express their own personal enfoldment. You know, we have so much aspects right now of like you know, I even see like my niece and nephew who are so creative, and they're just like looking at like, oh, this TikTok dance is what's popular, so we have to do that TikTok dance.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, homeboys, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 6: We have this like aspect of all of this creativity and we're just playing, you know, we're just playing like tag and like mirroring all of these kind of components. And you know, I just think that that authentic unfoldment is is really how that universal life force learns itself. And so I kind of even think that your free will decision here is to determine how much that universal life force is going to understand itself within you. And that's where your decision really comes in, Like how much am I going to let this unfoldment and this blossoming happen, or am I going to just you know, go home. I'm straight and just put on that new Netflix and just like let that show run that real and then like people ask me about the.
Speaker 1: Show and I'll be like, I don't even like that show. I don't even know why I'm.
Speaker 6: Watching it, but it's just like doing it just to do it. It's like what a perfect opportunity to you know, connect to yourself. So yeah, you know, it's it's it's kind of one of those things that I just kind of realized that I I didn't really know anything internally in myself, and you know, I didn't really have any kind of spiritual direction until I was like twenty five years old. Prior to that, like I was really into like you know, like conspiracy and like who's really running the world. I could describe the prison cell to you. I can tell you how every bar was put and like, oh, this person's doing this, and like my friends are like, thanks, dude, but like we're just trying to like fucking bolt right now. Like you know, like we're just like you don't have to like tell us all this negative stuff because there was no solution to any of it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: There was no like, oh, this is how you're gonna overcome it. It's just like, oh, you're screwed, you know.
Speaker 6: So it was one of these like things that like through that process and even kind of like learning about you know, like the occult organizations like the Freemasons and stuff like that, it slowly kind of opened and then.
Speaker 1: You know, it just took like a little bit of a mushroom trip with a gypsy girl to say like.
Speaker 6: God is energy and like first time, not the first time I ever heard it, but for some reason, that was like the moment that blew my goddamn mind. And then the whole process started, and like I really feel like from that moment on, it was like the first time I had like a true serious thought in my life, you know. And so it is it's just been this like aspect of like unfolding it through this through this process and uh, and you know, I think one of the unique things about it is like, I'm pretty like, like I was pretty elementary with all these subjects, so I really had to go like step by step, and so through the process of the podcast, I think it was like confidence because people are like, oh, I don't think I can understand alchemy. I'm like, listen, if I can understand alchemy, you can understand alchemy, Like it's one of those things like it's just like, you know, it really kind of assisted with it being such a frustening So you know, I don't know if I like answered that question directly, but but you know, that's that's kind of where that Know thy Self five kind of came from.
Speaker 5: Very interesting well. I wanted to ask about the Delphic Maxims. So the one hundred and forty seven Delphic Maxims of Stobius is considered to be like this basis for all of the morality that you find in the Bible, Like the Ten Commandments are based off of them and all the rest of these things, and hardly anybody knows about them. I love Know Yourself, but there's so many other really good ones in that list that I think a lot of people are missing. And actually, if you're thinking about it from a ritual magician perspective like these are essential to really understanding ritual magic because in knowing yourself and actually having these different parts of yourself integrated through these different you know, these these verses, you could actually achieve so much more and get hung up a lot less when you're talking about that. That kind of goes into the orgy, right, So what do you have a favorite delphoc maticsm other than know yourself?
Speaker 6: Or you know, it's like, it's so funny that you bring that up, because I before I was like into this. I was like a school teacher. But at one time I had restaurants and food trucks and we actually like painted those on the wall. And my business partner was like he was like not in He was like what the hell is this? And like me and my chef are like, oh, this was like so badass, and you know, yeah it is. It's like it is that source of all of it, and you know, like off the top of the head, like I'm trying to kind of think like you know, like almost like that aspect that you were saying, like nobody really knows about this as this is like the seed that like all of these trees were White Berthroom. It blew my mind that Know Thyself, Like there wasn't another podcast of Know Thyself when we first got started, Like another one came up, but like I threw that name out there as like, uh, there's no way that Know Thyself isn't taken, and it wasn't taken, and I was like completely away because.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, that should have been like the first podcast name that was taken.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So it really is it really is interesting.
Speaker 6: I mean I think it's I think you can like expand that out too, of just like you know how everybody just has like this space that they kind of get to when it comes to like ancient scripture, and that's as far back as they go, you know, and you're like, oh, it goes back to the Sumerians, it goes back to all of these kinds of things, and so yeah, it's it's it's a really really fascinating thing. But that was kind of the core of everything you know, and Know Thyself is just always always stuck out in this way of it's like memorization and it's like accessibility to like come up into my conscious mind and be able.
Speaker 1: To like pull it up into my conscious mind active.
Speaker 6: You know, there's so many times I'm reading books on like the Bala or like you know, like reading something by Bolvanski, and I'm like tuning into it and like you know, picking up the vibration which will open up pathways later. But like you and me could be chilling at the coffee shop and you'd be like, hey, man, like what did you just read in that last chapter?
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, dude, like I don't know.
Speaker 6: Like, so know thyself always stuck out as this thing that like always would like penetrate through my memory.
Speaker 1: It didn't matter like where I was.
Speaker 6: This was like this motto that would always kind of come through, And so that one has been the dearest one to me. But you know, you're right though, there's there's so much of a core there and what you spoke about too with like the aspect of like magician work in like ceremonial.
Speaker 1: You're so right. It's the process of know thyself.
Speaker 6: And and I think that that's what's so fascinating it because like all subjects, like all like roads lead back to Rome in it, because it's like every subject is kind of know thyself when you really kind of get into it, you know, so it expands out. But I would be kind of curious to see if the if one sticks out to you or anybody else headless giant, because you I can.
Speaker 1: Just feel it that you're just a wath of wisdom. And so I'm like, oh, on that one.
Speaker 5: Again, Like you've got to know thyself. And then number eight in the one seven is be yourself. Right, So that's sort of like the authenticity and action. You've got to be able to know and then to be yourself as this sort of you know, paradigm that you sort of existed. Half of everything we do is the inner world and the other half is the outer world, and far too often we end up letting one side or the other take control of our lives instead of actually having a nice harmonious balance between the two. And you know, actually knowing yourself and being yourself is essential to having that authenticity. And then number eighty one, this is one of my favorites. Detest disgrace. You're not gonna find that in the Tech Commandments. This is like it right right out there and there in your face. You've got to actually be able to move to the place where you can detest the things that you really feel disgraceful about yourself, so that you can get out of those cycles that you find yourself in over and over and over again. It's not about destroying yourself, but it's about you know, developing that sense to where you can finally exit the cycles that you find yourself in. But those one hundred and forty seven Delphinic maxims are really important. It was a shame that they destroyed the Apollo Temple that they were written on, but I think it's still even after having the destruction, Know thyself seems to be eternal and it sticks with humanity even though you know it hasn't been written on those walls in a long long time.
Speaker 6: You know, and I've seen this on other episodes with your conversations, You've got such a reference in your mind of like what you can recall of like just being able to recall it, and it's happened like on multiple times when I've watched you on this channel. It's it's just like it's really really one of those things that's like admirable, and to be able to pull that out is like, is so so fascinating and inspiring. And what you pulled out with that eighty one is is so so important, you know, going to that space of being uncomfortable. You know, I think there's a kind of a component when like the New Age movement is almost like it's a lot of like cupcakes and rainbows sometimes, and you know it's.
Speaker 1: Like you got to kind of push through that. You know that that source of everything, it comes from the dark. You know, light is the reflection of it, and so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like I think that was kind of how I was really like blessed to stumble upon the secret teachings of all ages and like occultism, because when I first got into spirituality, like I was Crystal munchin Like it was just like everything was just like everything was an angel number. Everything was like you know, it was kind of the thing that it's just like so high vibe, which is great, but like there's opposite ends of everything, you know what I mean, And there's density and and so it was it was really nice to kind of get that awareness, especially when it comes to like exploring yourself. You know, like those are the things that are really part of the shadows that the things that you ultimately absolutely detest and and then you know, I want to touch on that being yourself. I think that's why, like bees are such a magical animal, you know, like like it's like they like that aspect of how they share that word with it of like being and like how bees don't make sense like when they like break it down with like the wings carrying it everything that they like magically do you know, Like I really think that component of like being yourself allows for that magic to come in because like I think it's a lot easier just to be like a fly, like you know, floating around shit, especially nowadays.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, Oh, the bees are so important, especially when it comes to uh, the Hermeticism and the oracle a Delphi for the Melisay where the attended female priestesses of the oracle at Delphi. So this is like at the very core of it is the idea of honey and bees and Melisa you know that means honey and so these were like the b priestesses and so there's this really strange bond between how human society works and how bees work. And really central to a lot of the theology in ancient Greece was the bee. And you know, everybody thinks of these myths with the you know, bull headed man and you know centaurs and all the rest of this stuff. But really at the central core of their theology at Delphi was this b priestess class that ruled for you know, centuries, if not millennia. Yeah, so, I mean it was central to their understanding. You can find the b burial ground. It was a beehive burial ground for the king who invaded Troy, right, And so even within the structures you find that bee popping up over and over again, and that be thyself. It's like bees have no choice but to be themselves. Yeah, in essence, like they're kind of whispering that to you. It's like, you've got to do what you're meant to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, who would have known that Whinnie the Pooh was on some esoteric shit like when he.
Speaker 6: Was just like shoving his hand and his face on it, Like you know, like everything is a different lens, Everything is a different lens.
Speaker 2: You know, even Toli Brown I think was a cult. Oh yeah, you know that's like what's look at his shirt. It's their Aquarius symbol. It's yellow, which goes with air. They call him a blockhead. Cube is the symbol for satin. And Aquarius is associated.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, you know I saw a four Chan.
Speaker 2: And brown Brown sorry, Brown's associated with sat In.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, that totally got it. That's totally got it.
Speaker 6: And I saw a four Chan post once about Teletubbies and like Atlantis in Lameria. I was like dizzy for like two weeks after that, Like it was just it took my feet from under me, and it was just like so crazy, Like oh no, they're like there're a civilization after a reset, and like this is this is the this was already built and they just showed up here kind of like the Aztecs were like, we didn't build this stuff.
Speaker 1: We were we came into this and it was like so so crazy, and once.
Speaker 6: You started like watching it, especially like the magical episodes that came like every seven, it was like all.
Speaker 1: The aspects of like astrological connection.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, it's it's so interesting when you get that lens to start looking through the esoteric.
Speaker 1: Nothing nothing is quite the same afterwards.
Speaker 5: Right, right, So there is that aspect of like reset happening, and we we just did a recent episode about the Age of Aquarius and how we're sort of in that transitional phase into this Aquarian age again, back to Charlie Brown, it's sort of are we going to keep having the football pulled out from under us in this aquarian age? Or are we going to actually advance and ascend in some way through knowledge or whatever? I mean, you face reset after reset. Everybody's scared of it. Now, what are your thoughts on the Aquarian age?
Speaker 6: You know, I wanted to were you going to say something though, you were about to say something up top?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, go go go, Yeah, no, absolutely, you know.
Speaker 6: And I think what's so interesting about like the precision of the equinoxes is like that transition period is so long and so like we are in this like Pisces to Aquarius stage, you know. And and again that whole Aquarius nature, like the aquariums sign is so interesting because it's like the network of the group, but it's also like the defining of the individual within that group. And so that whole idea of like blossoming and exploring the individual components of the self, I think is the biggest thing in the age of Aquarius. Like our communities are the best when it's made up of like strong individuals, not.
Speaker 1: Aspects of like oh we all need to be the same.
Speaker 6: That's like fascism immunism, and we see how that works out, you know, Like it's it's that aspect of like sovereign individuals make up the strongest networks and the strongest communities. And you know, I think it it comes with this this aspect too of like you know, aquarium is also like this technological understanding, and so it's it's a component of like everything that's in this reality is a neutral you know. It's like it can be good, it can be bad. It depends on how you utilize it. Well, I think it's the same thing with like technology. You know, like I I can see like the fear of like AI as artificial intelligence, but I also can see how it can become absolute intelligence and you can really connect to like the source of wisdom through it. But it depends on like how we utilize it and how we kind of connect to it. And I think we've you know, when it comes to like networking like we're supposed to do, we've we've let ourselves get played by like polarity and polarization.
Speaker 1: And that's why it's so targeted right now. You know.
Speaker 6: It's it's a component of like no peace on Earth right now, and they're they're breaking up any kind of relationship and they're breaking it up so far apart because they need that pendulum to swing swing farther because the matrix is crumbling. You know, this whole false like the whole like misslike fantasy of the Age of Pisces is coming undone. You know, like you can't really like scare people anymore with like you're going to hell, Like it doesn't really work anymore, you know, So that whole aspect of like we've been in this like deep Piscey sleep and now we're waking up to like Aquarius, which is like you know, like Aquarius.
Speaker 1: Is like the mad scientist like the future is almost like the guy Doc.
Speaker 6: From like back in the future. That's Aquarium energy. Like it's brilliant, it thinks in that unique kind of way. And so yeah, I think it's it's really going to kind of come down to like how much we we like stand up for our own authentic offoldment and like honor even our own like personal relationship. It's something we've been talking a lot about, is there's been some big transits with Aquarius and Ares, and those both start with an A, and there's a big connection there, Like if a zodiac sign starts with the same letter, you won't read about it in a book, but there's a connection there, Like Leo and Libra. Leo's like the ego and me. Liba's like the ego and you. Scorpio and Sagittarius both serpent wisdom. Scorpio is like going down the you know, the spiral staircase into yourself to find like the internal aspect of God or the source energy down that spiral staircase, the deepest parts of yourself, where Sagittarius is like climbing the ladder of like philosophy.
Speaker 1: To find that universal life force. You're gonna find it on both ends and like going one direction pushes to the other. But it's like the S and the s.
Speaker 6: It's like the serpent old serpent wisdom. Arias and Aquarius is the alpha and alpha connection. Aquarius is like what's completely unique about you that can't be anybody else? Like when I think about aquarium energy, I think about like Prince or like Jimmy Hendrix, like you only like nobody could be another pri It's even Bowie, like, yeah, you can be be Casino, but you're showing yourself as like you're like imitating him, right, there can never be.
Speaker 1: Another David Bowie.
Speaker 6: It's authentic because he unfolded his pattern and that was like so pure that nobody can mimic him. But like, you know, so it's like that Aquarius is like really unfolding the DNA pattern and like really pushing it out where the ares is like standing up for yourself to do it, you know, like standing up to yourself for like, hey, no, this is how I get connected to source, and you can't tell me that I'm doing it wrong.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna tell you you're doing it ron And I think that that's so important right now. Is like this aspect of.
Speaker 6: Like oh, you know, I kind of use the example of like the Yogi you know in like Malibu being like, oh, I don't think that's the way to do it, where like the monks in like you know, Eastern Russia could be like we don't give a fuck, Like we don't you.
Speaker 1: Can't tell us how we connect a source.
Speaker 6: We're not gonna tell you that needs to be activated right now, Like we need to stand up for like how we personally get connected to that because it's like it's coming in really really strong, especially after like these major transits that have kind of gone down that have like kind of pushed that Age of Aquarius into the next step, you know, So Age of Aquarius, it's like.
Speaker 1: We'll see, you know what I mean. Like I think it's like it's a teetering thing.
Speaker 6: We're either gonna, you know, have that aspect like where there's like this great awakening and we all elevate to the next level, or you know, back to Genesis and it's like back over in that whole kind of cycle. I think it's happened many many times before. But yeah, and I think that's what like pulls us all together in this time, you know, And it's like unique spot of like pulling all of these like unique like like perspectives research.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I have a quock question for you, and you're talking about people following the trads of social media and TikTok and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's causing us from hindering us from making that connection on an individual basis?
Speaker 4: Those copycats and everything else? Is how can I say making us disconnected to who we are too? The whole know thyself aspect of it.
Speaker 6: Lynn, I think you're like one hundred percent nailing that because it's exactly what it is, you know, because you know, especially at the end of an age, like we find ourselves like in the Age of Aquarius, that universal life force is like, hey, I've already like been in a factory and like did like repetitive labor for centuries. I've I've worked in the farms, I've worked from the Stone Age all the way up to this point.
Speaker 1: I've got you to the.
Speaker 6: Spot that like stuff is automated, Like there's a component that like you don't have to like watch and like you know, raise your food anymore, where all your consciousness energy is going there. Your consciousness energy right now is for creativity and like personal unfoldment, and it's seeing us in this opportunity that we have that's like a playground, Like it's really should be like spring break, no parent for like the unfoldment of yourself. And you're right, like we're mimicking. We're like this aspect of like you know, presenting somebody else. And you know, it's like the age that we're in with like moving into this aquarious age, you're like you're either going to be authentically yourself or you're going to be like the biggest poser in the world.
Speaker 1: Like there's no in between.
Speaker 6: Like it's like it's really like you have to choose it because you're not going to be able to do that like mimicking. But yeah, it turns off because we've become like robotic and we start to just you know, it's not even just like waiting for the trends, it's also waiting for permission to like what to believe it, you know, like that whole aspect of like and I just was like speaking about this, you know, like I was the crazy guy at the Thanksgiving table ten years ago. I was talking about like human trafficking and like, you know, more than just Epstein. And then like all of a sudden, like people are reaching out to me and they want to talk to me about it because Anderson Cooper now said it was okay for you to believe this, and they needed permission to believe it. It's like that sounds like a daddy issue to me, Like you need permission from an authority figure to validate what truth is even though like I presented this evidence to you ten years ago and you're like, oh, no, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That doesn't fit my paradigm.
Speaker 6: And you know, and that's not what like the you know, Google told me when I was like, you know, taking a crap today and reading my phone so I can have something and act like I'm really smart when it's just like everybody's like reading the same crap medicine. It's like, oh, you took a crap today too, and you read that same article and people are like, yeah, I guess like there's like neuanobots in the sky and you're like, sweet dude, you know, so yeah, I think it's it's it's it's a number of it. And somebody in the comment nailed it, like hive mind, you know, like it's it's again like the beast play this aspect. It's like that component of that of that high mind and that aspect of us just like again surrendering what the whole table has been set for, Like this whole aspect of consciousness evolution has been set the table so we can like feast in this opportunity of exploring ourselves fully and and we're we're we're letting it kind of get away in this in this way of like just getting caught up by the by the Cardinal Carnival, you know, and it does it. It has lights, it's got music and stuff like this, and it's got games, but like all those games have shitty prizes, you know what I mean. Like it's like it's that same thing and and you know, it's like so funny because like we're at that spot too, where like that the generation before is like trying to pass on that shitty prize, like oh no, no, no, I guess okay, it's a teddy bear that smells like piss, but like you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: It's part of the process of being an adult.
Speaker 6: And you're like, I don't want the piss field teddy bear, like or the or the mortgage or like whatever it is, you know where it's like you got to get the college degree. Like it's just so funny how we we don't even need prison guards here because it's like, oh, we we prison ourselves.
Speaker 5: Right, I think, uh, I think to boil it all down, I would consider the Aquarium age to be a digital tribal, right, And you can either get because one of the problems with Aquarius is you can get stuck in the fantasy, or you could be more authentically yourself, and so we're seeing people sort of bifurcating those directions. You've got to remember to stay authentically you And really, if you think about the cutting edge of technology, those are the people who are authentically exploring that creativity that comes from themselves. So there's this digital tribalism aspect again bringing the tribe together, that pareto principle, like you were talking about, where you've got the eighty percent of the people following the twenty percent of the people. You're going to find that in all sorts of digital tribes, and I think the key is just to recognize it and to be able to move around where people are more authentic. I think more authentically human people are going to be far better for the coming age than going back to the fake stuff.
Speaker 2: Yea, I see like a lot of accounts. I mean even to the point where these people like twitching and speaking in tongues, you know, and they got like you got a huge following, and you see, it's unfortunate. I'm just gonna keep it real. It's mostly women, you know. They're totally cheerleading and they do group things and everybody's fucking falling on the floor gyrate and this and that, and it's just like, yo, like what the fuck do you think's going on right now? Like like for real, it's like you you poured into someone's bullshit game and now you're just mimicking it, Like you don't even know who the fuck you are because you're trying to You're trying to be a duplicate of this fucking insane person that it's got you worshiping them. It's very weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, absolutely, Advisor.
Speaker 2: I noticed a few of them today and I was like, Oh, what the fuck is this? Like there's one or two I followed like literally for ships and giggles because I'm like this chicks and mess. But a couple of the ones just showed up today and I was like, what the fuck? Crazy?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I have a quick question. Do you believe that it's the lack of knowing? This is in general? This is how I view it. The lack of knowing oneself is the reason why people are so easy to give their power over, you know.
Speaker 6: I I think it's I think it's a it's a huge part of it, you know. I think it's it's it's that aspect of like, you know, I think it like the knowing thyself. It all kind of to me, it kind of comes down to like spiritual amnesia. Like it's we we forget, we forget what we are, We forget like who we are, we forget that like I'm an embodiment of that universal life force and you're an embodiment of that universal life force. No, at the core, we're the same energy. And it's like it's its aspect of like that component of like like almost like remembering to rea remember.
Speaker 1: Not to forget.
Speaker 6: It's like the aspect that we forget who we are and we just we have these processes of like falling back into human and it's when when you're in that human we kind of get into that robotic thing because like you know, with us all together, like you know, we could like understand that like, oh yeah, we have an eternal soul and we're animating an avatar going through this like spiritual construct for experience, and we could understand that there's like parts of ourself that like there's a part of ourself that like remembers like our first memory, and then there's like that deeper part of ourself that like doesn't remember, not remember it like it remembers like everything kind of thing, right, and that's like.
Speaker 1: That core source that's within us.
Speaker 6: It's just so easy to forget, you know, like it's so easy to forget that like you are it, experiencing it, You are the universal life force. Like you know, we did a whole episode once on Hide and Seek and it was like you're it chasing it and then it's chasing you.
Speaker 1: And that's what this whole thing is.
Speaker 6: It's like this interplay of this like amazing kind of component that we forget about. And when you forget about that, you don't you don't get that motivation to find that universal life force. How it's how it's like expressing itself within you. You just get pulled down into the into the mud. And it really is like at this kind of component of like this age, it's like we're densit. Like there's densification happening, you know. And I think that that's what's so like like a really fascinating thing about like how the perspective of consciousness evolves over time. Like we think that the ancients viewed reality in like what was happening in their life, like through their lens exactly like we do. But it's like no, this we've gone through a densification in materialism that like our world has become more structurized, it's become more like concrete, and so like when you look at things like this aspect of like how they even really had a relationship with time in the past and like why they saw gnomes and things like that, it's because like that was part of their perspective, and it's it always goes through this like dilation process as you kind of go.
Speaker 1: It's it's almost like that.
Speaker 6: Idea of like why we even need to like break down spiritual concepts more and more as we go through an age because we no longer can understand it in its wholeness. Like it was like people could see God in plants, they could see God and other people. It was undeniable, Like there was no there was no room.
Speaker 1: For atheism back then because it was as a.
Speaker 6: Material of a world we're in where we live in a very material world that's gone through like a lot of like calcination and densification, you know, because of like collective trauma and even just like the cooling down of the process as it goes through time. And so you know, I think that that's like a big result of it is people like don't understand these like ancient understandings of like it's actually really great wisdom because they're giving you a lens in a perspective that like you don't have. Like they could dilate time in the past different than we could. They could speed up moments, they can close it down where we live in a very like consistent timeline that we're in right now. It goes through a process like everything else goes through an evolution. So I think it's like really comes down to like forgetting, like forgetting to remember who you are.
Speaker 1: And it's so simple, you know.
Speaker 6: Like that's another thing is it's like it's also simple, like when you get down to it, it's just like, oh, you know, you are that universal life force like animating itself in the pod which is payable on death, and your soul is like is like recording everything. Your spirit is amplifying it. And then when it's time to go, the pod gets recycled back to Mother Earth and she takes it and like recycles the clay and the soul and the spirit move on to like you know what comes next, and they move on without like all of the trauma and the hurt and the pain that you went through because the body takes it, and that's like what the sacrifice of the body does.
Speaker 1: It goes down to do. So the soul and the spirit move on with like the wisdom we forget that stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We probably we all forget too that.
Speaker 6: We were probably all chilling before we put this headset on, and we were probably like in this spiritual realm and we're like, oh yeah, it's like ten minutes in the spot that we're going to and we're like, oh, we're gonna live like three hundred lives and like they person even told us like you're gonna forget, and like.
Speaker 1: Oh, we'll be fine, And now we're here like trying to remember, you know. And so yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Obviously like you know, knowing thyself and and like knowing too the aspect of like you know I and I, which is like my favorite Rastafarian wisdom, which is like I see the universal life force in you. It's the same as the one that's in me. It's like I and I, and it's how they approach everything. And you start doing that, the whole world changes. You know, you stop, like there's no like you don't put pain to somebody because like their pain is your pain and seeing that kind of connectedness and so yeah, at the core of it is like the component of like knowing thyself, but it really is it's this, it's this like interesting aspect of like.
Speaker 1: How that kind of unfolds. And two, like I'm so sorry, Lam because like I definitely am on like some kind of spectrum for like ADHD. So if I didn't could completely answer your question, I apologize.
Speaker 2: But but ye.
Speaker 1: See I knew I was in good company.
Speaker 6: That's why I was like, this felt like more like a homecoming. When you asked me to be on it, I was like, oh, like I'm coming home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was awesome when you told me, You're like, holy shit, dude, I just got to listen. I was like what they I was just like.
Speaker 1: Just like second time listening to the library.
Speaker 6: I'm told episode and that guy is that guys man, that guy's from a different timeline.
Speaker 2: He's he's got another topic for the show. Actually, he texted me since since the show has been going, Yeah, he wanted me to come on his show on Wednesday, and I'm like, fuck, I can't, dude. Nice yeah, schedule a different day, but yeah.
Speaker 6: No, that's so so cool and and to you know, I wanted to express that, I it's so awesome how like open you've created this space to bring on so many esoteric researchers and individual I was like, it's it's like it's so important to like again make this kind of community and make this connection. Because when I was first getting into like even like alternative history and stuff like that, I would be like there'd be like these pillars of like my main teachers and they would just all talk shit about the other one.
Speaker 1: It was just like I don't want to name names, but I was always like, oh, I really like his work and like oh now he took this from me, and it's like and so like yeah, I just think it's like so so important.
Speaker 2: That like that goes on a lot in ceremonial magic. I hate the same ceremonial magic, Penny.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like you should just like you have to sharpen your gat somebody with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, for sure, for they say release the ego, but that's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: No, absolutely they hooked it up to like h yeah, yeah, they amplify it. I think absolutely, absolutely you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that whole aspect.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I just think it's it's so amazing of like how many people you bring on and just even to the to like help people understand that, Like you don't have to like one hundred percent agree with like everything that somebody says, like to work with them and connect with them, Like I one hundred percent sure that nobody in the audience.
Speaker 1: It's like one hundred percent agree with that new guy, like.
Speaker 2: Noven with me? Absolutely, yeah, abody to I have some crazy thoughts.
Speaker 6: Exactly absolutely, you know, And so like it's but I think it's so important because I think people are like, oh, you don't fill in like all of the bubbles. It's like it almost feels like a standardized test. Sometimes you're like, oh, yeah, no, you know that's not going to work.
Speaker 3: Our feelings the point because it's supposed to be exchange of information and helping.
Speaker 4: Each other grow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if we're all connected and we're all connected to the source, each of us have a piece of the puzzle, how are you going to saw the puzzle if we don't share m.
Speaker 6: Hm m m Yeah, no, absolutely, And it's so interesting too because it's like once you share your piece of the puzzle just by me like listening and taking in it like opens up a piece of the puzzle inside of me and brings it up. And then the thing is is that it might not happen in the immediate It might be like two weeks down the road.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I have to be insight, you know.
Speaker 6: But it's like you're always planting seeds that are gonna have these like other you know, other unfoldments. And I think that's also what's interesting about like working in the esoteric, because you you're planting seeds and some people that like they're not even going to like relate that that was the seed that was planted years ago that they have that deep insight on. But I think that's like that's why we do the work, you know, and that's why we have these kind of conversations. It's like it's always planting seeds, and.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a lot of stuff. There's a lot of stuff I'm covering myself that I think laid it down the road will actually, yeah, be more useful because I think it'll become more of an accepted idea, especially with a lot of the science and physiology I cover. I do think eventually science this is going to catch up a little bit more to magic and be able to explain a little bit more, you know, and I think, oh, yeah, I told you three years ago.
Speaker 1: So funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all of this is sort of pointing in one direction. So, uh, let's talk about being and becoming. So we've started out with sort of know thyself, be thyself, and then there's the alchemy of becoming and the phases that are changing sort of from one place to the next. So how have you integrated alchemy into your spiritual work?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know that was actually that was actually like what got us like because it was kind of interesting when we started the podcast. It was right when like everybody was grounded with the whole thing that happened in like twenty twenty and I was, I like just sold my food trucks like twenty minutes before COVID happened.
Speaker 1: It was like the craziest insight he teaching ever.
Speaker 6: Like I just like woke up and it was like almost like in Forrest Gump when he like stops running, He's like, I think I'm gonna go home now.
Speaker 1: I just like called my business partner and I'm like I think I'm done. He's like really, you know. I'm like, yeah, yeah, I think I'm done. Sold mys like sold my shares.
Speaker 6: And then like that night, I'm like eating at a restaurant and they're talking about like Corona on the TV and I'm like, Oh, that's the worst Mexican beer and I'm like making fun of it, and the guy next to me he's like, no, it's just like dose.
Speaker 1: These nus called me, and I'm like, what are you talking about. I was like so disconnected from it, like being in the restaurants, and.
Speaker 6: So I was just kind of like just chilling with nothing to do after like that component, because like there was no jobs or anything. And my my buddy Eduardo was like, hey, dude, you like like the esoteric, like why don't we start a podcast?
Speaker 1: And I was like yeah, sure man, but like what's a podcast? Right?
Speaker 6: And so when it started, it was like, Oh, we're just going to like do this for like the time being kind of thing, and like like there's still people that like we grew up with that have like no idea we have a podcast.
Speaker 1: Like it's like like majority of the.
Speaker 6: People I know, they don't even know that me and Eduardo have this podcast, so it's like it's just like interesting kind of thing. So we thought it was just going to be like, oh, we're going to kind of like have these conversations for a little bit. And and then we like approached alchemy because that was like my my my biggest subject at the time, and like the seven steps of.
Speaker 1: Alchemy and that is like what skyrocketed does.
Speaker 6: It was like it was almost like I don't even know like what you call it, like the the the wave and the pattern of like social media, like alchemy like was like hoppin' at that moment and it's just like caught and then all of a sudden, like we have like downloads and people are like like really digging the things. And so alchemy for us is like it's kind of like the uh, the genesis of the whole project of like actually making it into this thing that's like kind of been like my career now that I do like natal charts and alchemical counseling through it. And alchemy is so important because it's it gives you an order of operations. It's like it's like this is the process. Now it's gonna be unique to you and it's not gonna have the same qualities and things like this, but like it's gonna go in these steps. And you know, I realized in alchemy very early on the first step is calcination with this fire.
Speaker 1: Second step is dissolution.
Speaker 6: I was either burning in my own hell or I was like drownding in my own like you know, great flood forty year flood. And I would just go back and forth between one and two, one and two, and it was like, once I saw that there was like a third and fourth step, you could start to like nurture this process and understand.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't. It gives you a map of meaning. It gives you an understanding of like the process you're in, and it allows you to like sit and like hold space for that process. You know, Like it's like, hey, I'm in the water sign right now, I gotta cry.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be like a little bit, like my little older self would be like you're being a little bit right now, but like I got to cry this out, like this is the time for water and I need to release all.
Speaker 1: That water, you know, the time and fire.
Speaker 6: I got to burn everything that's like, you know, that's externally falsified in myself and so that alchemical process I think is so important because it's it's just been something like know thyself that like was just kind of hijacked and made into like all these aspects of like the whole industry of self development and self help books.
Speaker 1: They're just like cherry picking in ciphering.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: And the thing is is they only like highlight like two of the steps, you know what I mean, So like, yeah, it's well, I like your response.
Speaker 1: I'm always always down to here what the cardinals got to say?
Speaker 2: No, I think you totally know that. I mean I think even Headless got that right away too, when he saw the look of his face. Yeah, you take like one or two of those things that you run with it, like you all of a sudden you got some new thing to start selling people. And it's like, yo, even occultists, I'll even I'll throw like Crowley Blovatsky in there. And although one since then, a lot of the times they're just ripping off people from the past. People forgot about.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: And I think that's what makes me so crazy when like people are like even like nowadays they're like, oh, you took that, Like that's like our information is like esoteric information is not yours, it's none of us. It's coming through us, and like we're honored to be.
Speaker 1: A vessel of it. Like yeah, yeah, I don't know any of them, you know, like I'll own.
Speaker 6: Maybe like something like I say on the podcast, like when I say like rap burgers or something like, that's not the esoteric, that's like Shenanigan's right, Like I'll own that.
Speaker 1: But none of the information is mine kind of thing. It's just coming through us.
Speaker 6: And dude, you're so right, because like there's even like an astrology like ninety percent of the astrology books are just like copying Linda Goldman's like book from the nineteen seventies, you know, and it's just like it's just like.
Speaker 1: Copy and paste, copy and paste.
Speaker 6: It's like, yeah, here's the here's the key words, here's the descriptions, and it's just like wow, like it's just like almost like word for a word, and you're one hundred percent right, you know. So I think that's what's so nice when you do get somebody who puts like an authentic lens on it, you know, and kind of tries to like give that again that like the unique relationship that they have with it rather than just like yeah, kind of like re re repopulating and.
Speaker 1: Recopying, you know.
Speaker 2: You know when we were talking about I guess like kind of like knowing yourself or like Judith was even getting into maybe taking on other people's personalities as personas or whatever being influenced. You think, like I often think from my own experience, and I wonder if like that was even something Crally maybe understood. It was his experience. And when I came to think that I knew my will, you know, when I believe I came to understand my will, there was nobody else that I was looking to anymore, like I was going to be my original self in a sense, you know, And I really don't think that really truly happened for me until I had an experience it made me think that I've come to understand my will. So I wonder if that is even like with something of his to kind of give people like liberation or freedom in a sense. Mm hmmm hmm. Yeah, you know, even from like other things or influence.
Speaker 1: M hm oh no, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 6: And you know, the will is like the will is such a powerful thing because it's like it's either gonna work for you or it's gonna work against you.
Speaker 1: You know, the will and like astrology is like.
Speaker 6: Represented by by Mars, and like the story at Robinhood is actually about that because like Robinhood only becomes a thief when the false king is in rulership because the real king, the real king goes down to the Crusades, So the real king is gone, which is like your neo cortex of like the left side and the right side of your brain, like in harmony, so like it rules from the like the trianute brain, so you have like it's like a hierarchy of like the highest point is ruling the middle point in the middle points way in the lower point. It's like the aspect of the alchemical brain. Well, the false king is there, and so that's why he becomes a robber and he starts to do it. Your will and your mars energy will do the same thing. Like if your will and your mars is not fighting for the true king, it's rebelling against the false king, which is like where you have and so it will be accidents, it will be you know, struggles, it will be like arguments and stuff like that. It will be those times like you're in the shower and being like, oh I should have said this shit, and you're like that's so stupid, Like why am I doing that? That was twelve years ago, and like that kid is like why I'm not in the eighth grade anymore? Why am I thinking about that? Like that's that kind of component. But that's exactly what robin Hood is based off. It's based off of like Mars being like, hey, I'm either going to serve you as like your ultimate soldier and your ultimate direction, or I'm going to do what I'm supposed to do as a soldier and like rebel against the false king because like that's what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 1: And it's it's like primal like that because it's Mars.
Speaker 6: It's like it doesn't take any aspect of like oh, I'm sorry you're confused about this. It's like I'm an input output system. I'm either like fighting, you know, I'm either like pushing forward so you can have a direction and you can step through doorways and like understand how you're going to move through this life and like you know, navigate it, or I'm gonna like I'm going to attack you and I'm going to attack you in so many, so many ways, and Mars can be brutal, you know.
Speaker 2: It definitely sounds like an areas.
Speaker 1: You know, and we got so much of that energy going on right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I'm in Aries. That makes sense, Yeah, I think, yeah, you know. It's funny that I've I've never really been big for you know, like always using uh, I guess zodiac symbols to define people's personalities. But like, because I know of all this ship going on in Aries in April, I've been paying more attention to it, and so you get a lot of these accounts that always like doing these whole like personalized personality and I was like, god, damn, like I really do fit aries. Like yeah, I was like that's kind of bag, Like fine, no, it's it's interesting.
Speaker 1: No, it's interesting.
Speaker 6: And like you know too, you're you've got a sun sign, you got a moon sign, you got a rising sign. All the planets are in a sign, so it's you're you're a makeup of like all of them. But like Aries is like hay fire energy. So if you have like your sun sign and aries, it could burn right and it could get your.
Speaker 2: Your I'm a Leo Moon and a Leo Rising as well. I'm all, phones, yeah, you're fun.
Speaker 6: But that makes like complete sense with like how this like not only like how the show operates, but like how you're a badass when it comes to like what you say, like it's it's I think it's really refreshing because like you've always like said how you felt and authentically kind of stood by it, and that like Leo Moon is also why you showcase other people and you bring them on the thing. It's not just like oh me, me me that Leo mean like really allows to you, you to see like light and potential with others and so but yeah you got some cool fire energy man.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Oh no, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 6: But but yeah, I think too, like there's a lot of like I hear a lot of like spiritual bypassing that comes through like astrology too, because people are like, it's okay if I cheat because like I'm a Scorpio and you're like, no, I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: Don't even get me going on that. Yeah that's a whole like being promiscuous because I'm a Scorpio. Oh sure, I could you the same fucking excuse And they don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, anybody can, like you always can like manipulate something.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean technically she's just a female aspect of those.
Speaker 1: Sure for sure. For sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like as entertaining as I'm also like, I don't know if you guys noticed it, but like how the community is almost like addicted to healing, Like they never get out of the healing stage, like it's just like I got to heal.
Speaker 2: It's always yeah, yeah, especially especially the people who are trying to sell you a cure to heal you. I couldn't help you heal your trauma, but it'll always be un resolve So like what the am I going to be?
Speaker 1: It's always going to be resolved. Yeah, And it's like this conference, but at the end of it, it's you.
Speaker 2: Still have more trauma, believe me. Yeah, like fuck.
Speaker 1: You're broken. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: Find a lot of people seeking out spiritual knowledge and spiritual healing when they're at their lowest point, and so we're we're not seeing them at their highest point because you know, at their highest point, they're not seeking out that sort of spiritual healing, so you kind of get stuck in that sort of healing cycle. They know who their target audience is. And so if you're constantly healing, you're constantly coming back for more. But there has to be that sort of transformation out of that healing process back to that victorious process.
Speaker 6: Absolutely no, And again the headless like that's I think what you were like kind of brought up about the alchemical process earlier, because it like takes you through that and it guides you through that and it gives you the sealing the season of healing, and then it gives you like the season of rebirth, you know. But yeah, I think it's I think it's one of those things that like you can almost like get addicted. It's just like spiritual bypassing is just it's like it's just like such it's like almost like the Medusa ahead Like it's like once you cut it off, it's just like it grows too more and it's it gets like more complicated and things like that. So you know, And again I'm like obviously not gonna like ever throw stones at anybody in that kind of way, because I'm sure there's so much that I do in that kind of way, but just observing it and being aware of it of like how that kind of unfolds. It's it really makes those like mythology's like kind of come alive and you're like, damn, like am I on the Odyssey?
Speaker 1: Like where where am I in that book? You know?
Speaker 5: The honestly, we're all in it. I think that's the that's the key that everyone needs to remember, is like there doesn't have to be a main character to the whole thing. We're all kind of the main character. And unless we kind of recognize ourselves as being that valuable part of the bigger puzzle, we'll never really accept ourselves. And you know that self acceptance is a big part of the final process of yeah, turning into gold, you.
Speaker 6: Know, yeah, absolutely, yeah. I think I can't remember who said it, but they brought it down. It's like, oh, you're in the Truman Show and you're Truman and you're everybody else.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, that's a great way to put it. Like you know, you are it, and you're.
Speaker 6: Also playing the character of somebody else's aspect, you know, and but yeah, you're it, you're Triven, and you're everybody else that's involved in it. And like I think that's like exactly like kind of represents like what you were just kind of saying and like understanding.
Speaker 5: That right, right, it's a big recycling game. But I think, uh, once people can start to handle that, they can start to handle each other a little bit better. And that's that's that's where we should be headed.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like it doesn't always have to be constant conflict. You are going to have conflicts arise, But how you deal with that, how you react, is be the thing that's.
Speaker 3: Different and that takes growth, which is something that most people don't want to do because they're afraid that's going to make them put them outside the circle of the collective.
Speaker 2: And then and then again that goes back to wanting to pretty much mimic others in that being your true self sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vicious cycles.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, and I think too, because it's like, you know, I think again too that like the aspect of like spirituality in the beginning is like cupcakes and rainbows, but like you don't go into spirituality to make your life easy. It's like it's not gonna like you're you're starting to notice this reality. So this reality is gonna start noticing you. It's going to dilate it, you know, and when you're on autopilot and you're like, you know, really whispering with like that component of being an NPC. Well, like the reality is not noticing you. It's not dilating your experience. It's it's giving you this kind of component of like, oh you're just a cog, you know. But once you start waking up, it's it starts waking up, you know. And I think that's what's so unique about it. Like even with like like numbers and stuff like that, like getting into numerology and jamatria, you start noticing numbers, and then numbers start noticing you, and they start showing up like everywhere, you know, and out of moments, you know, and it is it's it is that interesting thing of how it's this is such a you know, a input processing output system. It's like what you put out gets processed and it's received back to you and it kind of just keeps that loop going. But yeah, just just so so interesting of like how that that path kind of unfolds.
Speaker 1: In some ways.
Speaker 5: I think we're back to it because, uh, where pisces started, you know, they kind of had to get rid of the alphanumeric coin a language, right because that was seen as being some sort of witchcraft, and now in the age of aquaries, we're back to it with all of this numbers being letters with binary code, right, So it's almost like there's almost no way around these kind of cycles of history when it comes to numbers and letters and how things pop out to the individuals and how things are determined through a society. I see everybody with the Conspiracy podcast always pointing out these these numbers like thirty three. Oh, I see it, thirty three. I see it thirty three, But there's very little understanding of what these things actually mean and how they apply to everybody. Figuring that stuff out could be a lifelong process. But what are your thoughts on numerology?
Speaker 6: Oh, you know, I think it's I think it's like, you know, it's kind of the same thought I have in astrology. It's like, hey, this can be the prison se or this can be like it can help you like liberate from the prison. It's a neutral kind of field.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 6: Numbers, though, the study of numbers has amplified all my other studies in like a rate that like I never understood it was. It was kind of like the last subject I got into. It started alchemy, tarot astrology, and I finally made my way to numbers, and like, learning numbers made me such a better astrologer.
Speaker 1: It made me so much better with the.
Speaker 6: Tarot because it is it's like it's the it's the lowest common denominator of like this frequency in this kind of vibration, and it does it takes it down to like that language of the universe. But like kind of like I kind of see it as that component of like almost like a gnostic idea, Like the matrix in the demiurge is coded in numbers, but there's also an organic, organic aspect of numbers unfolding, and that's just like the aspects of nature, you know. So yeah, I think numbers are so so powerful and man, when you just connected headless, when you connected the aspect of like taking away the alphanumeric language, I think that has such a big deal to do with like why Pisces people were so deceived and like we're able to have this thing of like all these variations of.
Speaker 1: Like Bibles getting rewritten and rewritten. You know, it was like they lost the quantity quality aspect of like finding actually like number value to words, and it became separated, and man, I never even thought about that, but that's you're you're completely right, that dissolved in the age of Pisces.
Speaker 5: Well, it occurred to me. You've got this number forty reoccurring over and over again in the in the Bible. Right, Forty is where you take the five ratio and divide that into sixty five, and sixty five is this number of completion, right, so you're completing the cycle at sixty five when you divide or sixty four when you divide that by one point six, you get forty, which would be you know, the number of struggle. And we even see today then Yahoose, we've had forty days of fighting in Lebanon. It's like he's calling back to the same kind of out from America code that are stuff right in the Bible. And you know, it's always that forty day cycle that is, or forty year cycle or all of these things that have to do with the suffering in this certain amount of time and then oh, we're coming out of that. And so it becomes a real easy way of encoding these same stories over and over and over again.
Speaker 6: M m oh absolutely, absolutely, you know, and and there is there's like I don't know if you guys have ever gone like down the rabbit hole of like some of these like Jamatria decoders and stuff like that, and they're brilliant. Like I don't know if he's ever like been on the tool like Jamatrinator, which is a jamatriy calculatory.
Speaker 1: Really really amazing tool.
Speaker 6: Like reading uh, reading his blog, it's just like kind of blows your mind in those kind of ways. But like you know, it's it's really fascinating though, because like they are coding our reality with numbers.
Speaker 1: Like why it's like why.
Speaker 6: They're going to get the Super Bowl to end on a certain number, It's because you're all going to talk about that look at that number, and you're going to activate it for like whatever.
Speaker 1: They're like growing in the aspect of the future, you know.
Speaker 6: And and I think that that's also like this awareness that like there's a synthetic aspect of Jamatria and there's an organic aspect of Jamatria, and I think people confuse them as the same thing, you know, And it's just like no, if it's got a lot of rituals, if it's got a lot of actors involved, and it has to like be built up over time, that's a synthetic one. And over time, even though they might collapse the wave, it will kind of unfold as like a mistruth, like it was like, oh, that wasn't true, where like organic is it follows the Fibonacci, It follows all these things that you're talking about, Like you know, organic always unfolds and blossoms on the right day because.
Speaker 1: It follows that like patterning.
Speaker 6: And I think that that's like a huge thing because I think people look at this like aspect of like Jamatria and they're like, oh, it's the wrath of God and you're like, no, it's the demiurge like maintaining the matrix, you know. But that universal life force, like that true source will speak to you through numbers as well, because it'll speak to you through everything, right, But like it's it's that like fascinating kind of component of Like again, I think it's just like really like connecting in an aquarius kind of thing of like connecting.
Speaker 1: These even these like concepts together.
Speaker 6: Like you know, you can't really understand Jamatria anymore in isolation without understanding like a little bit of astrology a little bit of like you know, gnosticism and things like that. Like I think that's almost what we're supposed to be doing too, is like networking all of these things together, because like you know, two hundred years ago or even one hundred years ago, you wouldn't have access to know like what a Buddhist monk was studying or what like siderial astrology was, because you would only have access to like the astrology that was like in your hometown. You know, that's all you were expected to know. Well, now we're in the age of Aquarius. It's like yeah, it's like again, it's like there's no borders.
Speaker 1: It's like you you are. You have like no curfew and like no backyard.
Speaker 2: Just in some times.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, this is something I love to bring up. This is Benford's law. I don't know if you've ever heard of this, but this is what the IRS uses to find out if you're cheating on your taxes. Because natural numbers have a certain amount of frequency when they show up, right, So the highest frequency of ones in the first position on any number is going to be at about thirty two percent higher than the other frequency. So you can actually plug any number thirty one point or thirty point one percent. You could plug any number into Benford's law and figure out if it's organic or if it was humanly made because humans don't really know about Benford's law. So if you're getting natural numbers, it's going to probably have a high percentage of probability to go along with Benford's law. This is like the natural qualitative number law of the universe that I think a lot of people don't know about. But what you're saying is actually, you know, really correct. There are qualitative aspects to numbers that a lot of people are just missing because they think, oh, numerology, this is just crazy talk. But it's like in in mathematics, they accept that there's a certain qualitative nature to these numbers, and most numerologists don't even know about this. That's right there, So you can actually tell when they're trying to encode stuff and when they're not. By applying all these numbers to Benford's law, you.
Speaker 1: Are you're nailing it right now too.
Speaker 6: It's like it was like there is this huge aspect of like jamatria and numerology.
Speaker 1: They're so like right braid in this aspect.
Speaker 6: They don't look at like number theory in this left brain, which is the missing component because like you know, even like like exactly what you're saying, like understanding and like just investigating like how a number behaves. You know, like a prime number, a prime number can only be divided by itself in one So like on days that Jamatria like does equations add up to like three prime numbers, that's the day that stuff's going to pop off. Like it's like energy can't be stored that day, so you might have a breakthrough that day. You might like somebody might be argumentive and like snap at you.
Speaker 1: It throws off.
Speaker 6: Like that's like when scientists will make breakthroughs. It's on prime number days. And I kind of use then example of like it could be a good thing. You know, like you you like find like ten dollars on the ground when you're like walking, you're like rad or like you can get like mono from your friends, like power rate, Like it's like, oh that sucks, Like that was weird that that happened. It's like prime number days where a number like sixty four or a number like that has a lot of factors to it, that's got a lot of density to it, So energy can go on top of it because it distributes it to the factors so it can hold better. So those are days that people aren't going to pop off. That's like a day to like you know, it's gonna be like energy is gonna be like more mellow and kind of things. But it's it's like you're right, it's just like how that number operates. But it's really fascinating because like some numbers will like push numbers beyond the line, and some numbers like hold you at that line and they'll like anchor you. It's like you could even see sports scores, like football teams that get stuck on twenty points a lot of times they'll like end with twenty points they can't get off it, or if they get on seventeen, it shoots them either to twenty or twenty four. Because it's like numbers have this component of like physically happening, and I think that that's a huge part of like numerology in Jamatria that like has to almost be understood.
Speaker 1: Like even like like even when they were doing like a decoration of independence on the twenty.
Speaker 6: Sixth day of that process, they had everything that was gonna be in the Decoration of Independence. So like, okay, we're not gonna add anything and we're not gonna take anything away. This is what's gonna be added, because the twenty six is the number that like you set boundaries, just like there's twenty six letters in the alphabet.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, these are the glyphs that we're gonna use to create every word in this language.
Speaker 6: We're not gonna add a word. We're not gonna add a letter, we're not gonna take a letter word away. It's it happens on the twenty sixth day. That's when you like finalize stuff, and then on the thirty second day that's when you make the announcement about it, you know, and that's it's like again, these numbers have like this like very familiar understanding, and it's like not even to the step that you're mystifying him, yet you almost want to like demystify him first, understand them as a container because then that container that mystical energy will come in and you know, fill it up with like the real good, esoteric good good that you're not going to find in a book, you know, kind of like creating that structure and that container. So it brings in that like inner understanding that like we're all kind of studying to generate. But what you just brought up, I've never seen that chart, and I'm sure like you know, uh my Texas went definitely they had probably synthetic on that one too, But like that was amazing.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that. But it's it's brilliant.
Speaker 6: It's again, it's like it's it's like remarkable when you really start to see this, like this operation and how it really organically unfolds.
Speaker 5: Right, it's like cheating when when you know about it, because then you could just get a Benfors lawn generator and just make the random numbers you want to to plug it in there, you know, you know, like it's like power to.
Speaker 1: The mind, you know what I mean, Like it's a component. But you're so right there, you know. I think you probably just like saved a lot of people from uh I hope guys get it. Yeah, just go go out and get it. That's awesome, you know, No, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's wild. Shit. Actually, the first time you pulled that up and told them.
Speaker 6: I was like, what the fuck, that's crazy, that's crazy, right, I've never even seen that, but it makes total sense.
Speaker 5: Right, and it fits within the number line that we have. You know, other systems with other base numbers aren't going to have the same kind of frequencies. But we have a base ten number sequence, which means that you're going to have these natural distributions of numbers. But if you think about it having a different base of number sequences like the aztecs AD where they have base six numbers, right, some numbers are base twelve, other numbers are you know, all of these other things. So it's when you repeat these cycles, that's when you start to have these distributions of numbers. And this is why the energy distribution kind of makes sense when you're talking about how these different numbers have a certain energy or a frequency to them. There's a qualitative aspect to numbers that a lot of people are just passing up over.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, absolutely, man, and even just looking down going down that rabbit hole of different number systems like base eight based like like I forget what culture was base eight, but when they counted, they actually counted to spaces in between their fingers and that's how they would count, and things like that, like even the component of counting because like the Samerians like could count to sixty on one hand because they would count the spaces.
Speaker 1: Of their fingers and then they were like, you know, count as many times as they did it on this hand. And that's why, like sixty is like the number of completion for the them.
Speaker 6: But like that aspect is like it really does change your relationship to like, oh, this changes reality. Like when you're whatever your base system is, it changes the reality, just like a calendar, like when we switch to the Greg Goryan calendar change reality. It's like a program in the reality. Well base number systems, of course, it's like it's the base. It's like what's going to create everything is going to blossom from that.
Speaker 5: Well, these numbers don't just exist in quantities outside of the mind. They also exist in wantites inside of the mind. That's one of the main factors of this language. And when they say man is the measure of all things? I mean, how how long is an inch? Well, it's about that long, right, you know how long is a foot that you've got? You've got all of these different aspects of the human body as above, so below there's an aspect of how we measure things really does determine the outcome of different events.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, do you know, I wanted to ask you, Daniel, Uh, you know, what do you get into uh like ritual ceremonial stuff at all?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, you know, and like definitely you know that was probably like I'm very like studious into like all ritual schools because it really did. It expanded my understanding of like how reality works, especially like planetary hours, color correspondences and things like this, and so you know, I would say that, like I have like a really interesting component with like my rituals because they're they're very fluid and it's kind of like what's calling me at that kind of time. But I'm I'm very dilated into like how the magician views the day of like the planetary hour, you know, the jamatria of the day, and the kind of like calculating what the pressure system is going to be like and what it could kind of afford and like how you could kind of navigate it. But like, you know, for sure, like it was like it's you know, it's like some of the deepest understanding of how I understood how like this construct operates was like ceremonial magic, like how it presents stuff. Was like, you know, like I remember reading about like a magic ritual and it was just like, if you're out of money, don't do the ritual on a like a Thursday, because you're just gonna expand that debt with Jupiter. You want to do it on Venus on a Friday because that will bring money in. And then next Thursday you bring it into Jupiter because it'll expand that positive account. We'll expand it on the negative account.
Speaker 1: That blew my freaking mind.
Speaker 6: I was just like, Oh my gosh, that's like a maze of like how these correspondences work. And so you know, you know, like in the regards of like like my own kind of like magical ceremonies and things like that, It's been like phases in my life that it comes in. And it's really interesting because like I'll have like a like a relationship with Druidism for a season and I'll be like, oh, I'm you know, I'm like this drew, and then all of a sudden, I'm like, you know, in this like Buddhist kind of like you know, like approach to kind of things.
Speaker 1: So it's very like fluid in that kind of way. But you know, I I what I really kind of try to do is like make every routine into a ritual. You know.
Speaker 6: So like if I'm brushing my teeth at the same time, I'm like I'm also brushing out like anything nasty I've ever said about myself and then like spitting it down the sink.
Speaker 1: And like watching it go away.
Speaker 6: You know, like I'll chemically like you know, amplifying the moment because like I'm already exerting the energy of brushing my teeth, It's like why not just like I'll chemicalize it and like do like some self growth through it by like taking the moment and like really just like amplifying it with like your attention and your awareness. So that's something that I like always try to do, is like find out little ways of how I could kind of like at any moment take in like kind of like a chemical lens to the situation to like kind of like assist with that self growth. But but yeah, you know, I definitely I definitely have been like went through all the processes, you know, where I was like, you know, got went to the like the magic store, and I bought like all the candles and like, you know, all of these kinds of things, you know, we have like these year Marias here, which are like Mexican Santaia stores.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I was buying stuff. I was like, you're an idiot, like stop, and I'm like I like this, and she's like, you know, so yeah.
Speaker 6: Definitely definitely had that you know, that component with it, And yeah, It's like I think it's like one of those things that, like, I it's it's kind of like depending on like the time in the season that I find myself in, it's either like a huge part or it's it's like not as big of a part, but the utmost respect for it.
Speaker 1: And it's like one of the things that I just.
Speaker 6: Like absolutely love to explore because it it's like it's it's one of those things that like it brings in insight to things you didn't think it was going to bring insight in.
Speaker 1: It's like always a.
Speaker 6: Surprise after you like work through like a magical book of like the like the value and the goal that you extract out of it. It's like it's not like it's always for me when I kind of go through that work, it's always like it wasn't what I expected. And I guess that's kind of how magic works too, you know what I mean, Like it happens when you least expect it. It happens in like the ways that you at least expect it.
Speaker 1: But I know that you guys, like I know you've spoken about your your relationship with it. Is that something that's still pretty prominent for you.
Speaker 2: No, I have thought about it, but I haven't done much of that in a minute. But it was huge for me for years. Yeah, it was you every morning and night. Yeah, for the most part.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I uh, the less vanishing ritual the Pentagram. You know, I think if you're into like the lean out of the Golden Dome, that's just gonna be probably a practice that you do consistently anyway. Yeah, but uh yeah I did that. And then I was really big with the hextagram ritual as well, you know, rash or uh oh man, what was the middle pillar? I used to incorporate that a lot as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think the middle pillar is, like, you know, especially in the time we find ourselves in like, I think that's so important to find that like you know, that spot in that center spot, and you know, I.
Speaker 1: Kind of think too.
Speaker 6: We're at that stage of even with like Magic, it's kind of calling for its own personal relationship with us, Like we went through that process, and it's like it's again you kind of have to like you have to like understand the foundations before you can like kind of break out of them.
Speaker 1: You can't just like you know, like again, Jimmy Hendricks.
Speaker 6: Didn't like walk into Guitar Center and bust out purple Haze like upside down and break the rule of the guitar.
Speaker 1: He had to learn the fundamentals and then he was able to break the rules of it, you know. And so I think that that's kind of happens with Magic too.
Speaker 6: It's like you have to go through that initiation, you have to learn the fundamentals, but then it kind of starts to speak to you and like, hey, this is how independently works for me. And I think there's like a space to kind of like move towards that, or it like really pulls you into like a certain school and direction that's like no, this is like the focus of how it's going to work, or it blends them together. But I definitely think there's like an internal process there that we go through. But so so important to get that foundation in first, because uh yeah, yeah, I mean that that could be a slippery slope, you know, very very quickly.
Speaker 2: Anybody have any questions or anything. I just wanting to make sure before I keep this guy.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah what is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I know you're into astrology and stuff and you mentioned plot. Are you into a like cabala? I mean I would assume, right, I mean when you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, and it's it's it's really is.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like I'm kind of just like a Shmargas board where it kind of comes to the esoteric, like I.
Speaker 2: I helps you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it totally helps, you know, I think it totally helps because again it's like when you almost like switch the modalities, not only does it give you like insight on the other one, but like I find that it's like really important that Like if I'm like really into the tarot and studying the tarot and then I moved to astrology, my consciousness can now start like putting that in, storing it in my.
Speaker 1: Subconscious because of terror, because my intention is not on taro anymore.
Speaker 6: So, like my active consciousness isn't like messing with it, so it actually like goes to my subconscious and it can start storing it, and I go to that pattern of studying the astrology, and then like when I go back to the tarot, all of a sudden, I'm like a completely new lens to it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I think that that's like such an important part of the process, is like not staying hyper focused on something because like your active consciousness is always manipulating it and it doesn't give the capacity to like impregnate the subconscious for like a greater understanding or like a birthing.
Speaker 1: That could kind of come from that.
Speaker 6: So I think that's been pretty pretty important for my process. And then also like it's I just think it's all ill shit, Like I just love it all. Like there's nothing I find in the esoteric that I'm like boring, Like it's it excites everything about me, all of it. And so whether it's like you know, if somebody's like, hey, like you want to read a book on voudoo, I'm like that, like, let's do it right now, and they're like, no, you don't have to do it right now. But sitting down in the middle of a store like reading it. So I think it was just like kind of like this like curiosity and like I almost like this like energy force that it activates, because like you know, I could be like I was, like before the Esoteric, I kind of felt like I was E or from Like I don't know why I'm doing so many Winning the Poo references, like I'm like talking like Tigger, I'm making a reference to E or I've made a Winny the Pooh reference earlier.
Speaker 1: I don't know, there's like a something coming on with that, but I'm almost like like that.
Speaker 6: I'm almost like if I don't have something that's like sparking my aspect there, I'm like, I don't know what heroin is, but I feel like this is what heroin feels like. It's just like there's no there's no energy there, and so you know, when I find something that gives it to it, it's just like hey, let's uh.
Speaker 1: Let's eat. So yeah, I kabala Is is just like such a.
Speaker 6: Deep mystery and yeah, opening up like even just like the Hebrew language and understanding that whole component of like cause that's kind of what like Jamatria is based off of and things like that. But yeah, I it's it's always a subject that I'm like exploring like deeper and deeper.
Speaker 1: But I would say that like Kabala is the the one that I haven't presented on on the podcast. And that's like just merely because like my Hebrew is shit, Like it's just like so bad.
Speaker 6: I'm like I got a Hebrew name Daniel, and like I'm like, you know, it's like I can stay bar mitzvah, but like that's it. Like it's like so funny, and I just stumble over them like there's like yeah, it's like it's really funny. Like I'll avoid certain rules and like there's even like this like Philosopher that I like love.
Speaker 1: And I won't even quote him because I'm like I'm gonna mess up that name on the pot and like.
Speaker 6: I just butcher it, like butcher it. I'm like, good God, And then I try to recover and it just gets worse and worse. So like yeah, I think that that's it. But like yeah, I I find the Kabbala. It's just it's endless, you know, It's it's got so.
Speaker 1: Much good information there.
Speaker 5: We we do a show on Alista on Tuesdays, and uh, when we when we hit those Hebrew words man, we hit those Hebrew words.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta jump in on this show. I need to be a fly on the wall on that show.
Speaker 2: God, I'm just like, oh fuck, I don't want to try this ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, we skip a lot.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I could I could have learned that ship for free when I was when I was in prison. This is crazy, and I almost took it because you could have learned. There was so many fucking I don't know what it was is prison was packed with Jews and they actually keep toward Hebrew. And I could have taken that ship for free, and I almost did because for some reason, I was like, oh that's good. I just for some reason that it would come in handy, like I was already starting to get into occultism already. Now I regret it because like I would have been around people who spoke the ship as well. Oh man, that's like the way, yeah wah yeah, because I even one of the guys in my room was Jewish. She's like, I'm telling you right now you want to learn Hebrew, this is the time to do it because you're surrounded by Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely, absolutely, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I was even trying there was like a deli down the road, and I was like hanging out there like way too long, and They're like, you're creeping me out, and I'm like, I just want to hear you guys talk, and I get the hell out of this deli kind of.
Speaker 1: So I that aspect of like, yeah, immersing yourself in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I regret it, like fuck. I probably would have picked it up and like a few you know, six So one guy was like, ohy, in six months, you'll be doing fine.
Speaker 5: Oh sure, if you like Greek, you'd be surprised to know that actually Jamatria comes from the Greek coin a language fris Yeah, yeah, isopsraphy, and so all of their letters were actually numbers. And this is really where the Hebrews got it from, was from the Greek. This is why they call it Jamatria, which is the Greek word. So it's if you're into Greek, learning Greek will give you the keys to unlocking you know, all of that isopsophy that's all over the Greek language. I mean, this was a big part of it.
Speaker 6: Too, absolutely like that ancient Greek language and yeah, the you know, the Hebrews had that ability to kind of take some information to claim it as their own.
Speaker 1: That seems like a common theme that happens, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I.
Speaker 6: You know that ancient Greek language too, Like the oldest Book of Revelations is in that ancient Greek and it reads like in such an important way, Like there's little translations there that I've got lost in time that give you so much more insight on what's being presented and things like that. So yeah, that would be that would be amazing. I like there was like a YouTube channel where they would just speak it and you could just listen to it and you could feel the vibration, like you could feel the vibration of those ancient languages that they're they're manifesting and creating form in.
Speaker 1: A way that's like really really powerful.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. Yeah, I'm a big advocate of learning Greek, so I need to get better at it myself. But you know, I think that's something that's gonna be important if you think about the alphanumeric quality of language, having an understanding of that and understanding the energy of it and how it's transferred and the different ways that is, half of our words come from Greek anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, absolutely, yeah, that's like all the stuff, you know, you were saying like you were upset you didn't like learn like Hebrew in prison, I didn't pay attention to like any of the things when we were teaching, like the prefix of the suffix, like the words and stuff like that. Like I having like a understanding of that would be so so valuable, you know. I uh yeah, those like those foundations. It's like so interesting as you kind of come back to it and you're like this, this is crazy like it is. It's there's so many Greek aspects and when you really get into the etymology of the world, you're really getting into like the deeper understanding of like what that what energy that word actually brings like to this to this construct.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I even covered one time in a jamatra series that I did that. Uh. There was even like certain like books were being translated. I don't know how they did it. I mean I I found it from report those those sources. I don't think it was bullshit, but it didn't really explain how. Because that really interested me that sometimes they would, like the way they translate other languages sometimes into another language, they would use jamatria.
Speaker 1: Oh that that would make you know that would make sense, like it would it would make sense to like carry that vibration over, you know.
Speaker 6: And that's what's like actually like interesting about like English jamatrius because you have to like check it because like does the number actually like correlate to the word, where like in Hebrew it's it's very exact, and like in Greek it's gonna be very exact.
Speaker 1: Of like, hey, those numbers match the energy of that word.
Speaker 6: In English, you have to kind of like check it because it could be uh, it might not have as much weight and density as like a calculation where you know, numbers like thirty three and forty seven, like you say that always get repeated and stuff like that. Those once pretty much there's like there's like a correlation to those and that's again why we see people getting freaked out about them, you know when really it's just like, oh no, that's a just very coded, very coded.
Speaker 5: Right. Well, they tried to do that with the Egyptian language, right they were trying, like there wasn't a lot of good translations back in the nineteen hundred, So we've got a lot of Egyptian texts that have to be retranslated because they were trying to do it with Jamatria back then because they didn't know what these words met. And now that we have those translations, they have to go back and redo it all again. With a lot of these ancient Egyptian translations. They thought, well, you know, maybe there's something alpha in America about this stuff.
Speaker 6: But oh interesting, interesting, Okay, Oh no, that would make sense, that would make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was Uh even I think like most languages are even designed like the numbers system and the letters came together. You know, that's even another thing that I've you know, there was a time I think I forgot what David, I don't know, Headless might have been there, maybe not. It might have been like New Year's Eve and like I was having some people come on and like somebody was like kind of not for Jamatra, and I was trying to we were trying to explain, like like it's just you know, languages you know, started with the letters and numbers like equating, like I don't know what you're fuck you're talking about, Like you you know, I don't think most people realize that you know or how much you know and you know what the one thing is too, which is unfortunate is that sometimes I think, because like like you'll get people who are not using Jamatria but saying they are. You know what I'm saying, Like they're actually kind of using the like the what the one to nine are the one to ten? They're not really using jamatri. Well, I guess what I'm getting at is yell, some some people out there but are doing a lot of dumb bullshit with numbers that really don't mean much of anything, and it kind of makes it look stupid.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, No, for sure make it look so many ways.
Speaker 6: And I think that's why it's like so important to have like a structurized system going into it because.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, like I'm gonna, yeah, I keep it, realize it whatever. I've entertained people who do it on this show numerous times. When you're gonna run twenty fucking ciphers on one fucking word, of course it's gonna hit something. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, like Jesus Christ, come on, man like but uh, but like the shit you know I think was good that you know, I mean, headless of doing it, you know, showing from Crowley about how much it is incorporated even like in his Book of Lies, if you were to go through this book of lies, the commentary is for the jamatria like this shits seiphered. It's basically telling you this book is seiphered. And then you go and see the division and the voice that's in.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I forgot what library it's. It's it's some college or some university in Austin, Texas to go look at Uh he hand wrote it before it was edited, you know, before it was edited and all that, and so like his notes are in there, and like normally it's kind of like one page if I remember correctly, it was like his notes on what was now written on the next page to be done. And uh, I mean you see him doing math constantly with phrases words, so like whatever's written over here, it's don't take it a phase value, right, you know, Like there's times where you see him doing the math for Rose and he's implicating her the girl in his life sometimes. But but if you're doing the math, well, like it wouldn't matter the math if that's who you're talking about, should just be that. But if you're doing the math, it's obviously not. It's ciphered.
Speaker 5: So that's a big problem. We keep running into with seven seven seven is it's obviously cipher and I don't think we're getting the full meaning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this there's a lot of ciphering in his ship. So it's just like, you know, I'm sure he wasn't the only one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 6: I always my phrase with Crowley is like, it's almost like the Mario, Like, oh, that's the Crawley, because like it is, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's its own kind of shit.
Speaker 6: The hand Again's almost like that's the Crawley, Like like I've been reading this book completely wrong, like you know, like you know, like early on and you're like, oh, you get the Book of Lies and you're like, oh, you like go home and you read it cover to cover and you're like what the hell did I just read?
Speaker 2: And then you find that's why, Yeah you got plaid.
Speaker 1: And like you know, all of it.
Speaker 6: Like it's like that aspect of like such brilliant stuff. And then people will be like, but like, you know what about his actions? Like it's like no, it's just like that's a Crawley. Like you got to like do buy his words rather than like his actions. Sometimes it's like he's he's just such a such an interesting individual. So like especially taking on that work and like a group setting, like you guys are putting minds together on it, I think is the way to approach it.
Speaker 1: But man, it's an enigma. It is I can only.
Speaker 2: Imagine, and I could definitely see uh losing yourself and that ship as well too. Yeah, there was one time when I was going pretty hall with it, like on true crime shit, and it just started getting like weird, We're just like repeating numbers and stuff. It was like almost like it it was just like the fabric to just like horrible shit, like some sort of like code to it. Yeah. I was like, I think I'm done for a minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, He's like it's like such a even when I'm like explaining it to my friends, like I feel like I'm like running up to them at a gas station with like a styropham cup of coffee and like a cigarette.
Speaker 1: Numbers you know, yeah, yeah exactly. You know, like you go, well, it's like one of those things you can sound.
Speaker 6: Like crazy very very quickly. Yeah, and then you just start like speaking faster. No, no, no, you gotta understand, and then like you're freaking out even more.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you guys ever see the movie like I think it was Pie. It was like back in like the nineties, did you see that long time ago that was about you, Matria? You know, I need to kind of see it now through this lens because as a kid, I was just like, what the hell is this guy talking about?
Speaker 1: Is the movie of black and White? Like what did he just do? But like now I kind of think about it and reflect back on it. It was kind of about that. It was kind of a like losing yourself.
Speaker 6: In that in that in that space, you know, and like yeah, so it's like it is fascinating, It's it is one of those things you kind of have to like take with a discipline and approach because like you take the uh, you know, you take the slip and slide down to numbers, you're gonna find yourself in a very confusing place.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, it's the quality and the teleology of it. So you've got this meaning aspect that is sort of right at your fingertips and yet outside of your reach, you know. So you kind of find this over and over again with numbers and trying to find meanings and all the rest of these things. It's like where's the actual pattern and what I think is most important is actually finding how the pattern affects you first, right, you got to know how these numbers are affecting you and how how you relate to them, and if it's not part of that personal pattern system that you've sort of developed by looking around at the world around you, let it go right.
Speaker 1: Gosh, that's that's huge funny. It all loops back to know thyself.
Speaker 6: Not proping the own show with a name, but like it's so interesting, like all of these components are like the magic, the numbers, all of it. It all kind of comes down to that, like that relationship with that internal compass inside and that understanding.
Speaker 1: But that's that's a great point.
Speaker 6: That's a great point checking it in with yourself before you go on an external rabbit hunt.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I have a good question, a hypothetical question for you, because when you were discussing, you know, when you get hyped up and you hit the point and you're trying to explain it to your friends and they don't get it necessarily, where would you tell?
Speaker 4: Where would you guide them to start?
Speaker 1: Oh, I just start speaking louder and I start pointing my finger out. No, you know, that's such a that's such a good question.
Speaker 6: And you know, and that's like you just start with like making a relationship from like zero to nine. Like it's it's really interesting, like all you need to know is zero to nine because all numbers are going to just be a makeup of that. Like if you see the number two ninety eight, well you understand the number what two means? Now the number nine and the number eight.
Speaker 1: This is like an equation.
Speaker 6: But you read it like a story. You read it from left to right. It's going to tell you just like that. So you start with the fundamental and the base. And there's when it comes to like numerology, like stuff from like the eighteen nineties to nineteen ten hits. Like there's a couple books and I'll share them because they're all there are the public domain now and stuff like that. I'll send them to each And what if you guys, there's there's like the mystic value of numbers. There's the four basic ideas of numbers. These will give you such a good structure to build off of in an understanding, and then again you could get deeper and deeper, but getting that strong seed is so important. You know, numbers is one of the ones that you just like slow and steady.
Speaker 1: Wins the race.
Speaker 6: It's just like, hey, just go in that kind of way because you can lose your balance very quickly and kind of go again on this like mystical illusion rabbit hole. But if you take that structure like in that kind of that kind of way, but.
Speaker 1: You kind of go down from like zero to nine.
Speaker 6: And honestly, like before I even open a book, I would just sit with myself and be like what do I know about these numb Like you know more about numbers than you think you do, because it's like you know, like maybe astrology, you didn't have those terms and you had to like make a relationship with those terms.
Speaker 1: You've had a relationship with numbers. They've just been more of like emotion and they haven't had so much meaning to them.
Speaker 6: But like you're inner child, and like yourself, your curiosity as a child saw these components about these numbers, and so it's really interesting. Like I would almost like say, like before it is like just sit, like rite the numbers one from nine and like think.
Speaker 1: About what that is. You know, like even the component of like a one is like pointing the pen onto the paper and then two is like making a line, and then three is like a triangle.
Speaker 6: So now we have like aspect of actually a creation, you know, four and even just thinking about like oh four form four it it's like structure, you know what I mean, and like all these kind of components like opening it up in that kind of way and then just exploring it and just like taking it in that way. But it's a really beautiful subject because like we were kind of talking about it is like once you start noticing numbers, numbers start noticing you, and really do you get this unique kind of relationship with them?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've not the certain numbers repeatedly every time I travel. When you travel, yeah, when I travel, especially like if I'm flowing certain numbers, if I'm drawing a different set of numbers, always notice wink. But uh, did anybody have anything else? For a little bit over an hour and a half, maybe you could might wrap it up here.
Speaker 5: It's a good spot. I think we we went all the way around the circle and came back to know thyself. So that's that's that's a win.
Speaker 1: That's a win.
Speaker 6: But again too, like I wanted, you're gonna close out the show, but this has been so amazing everyone in the comments that were flying through again just blowing my mind, like you literally like taking my mind off, like so many things that everybody participated with.
Speaker 1: Was so awesome.
Speaker 6: So uh yeah, just uh, it's just uh, you know, it's just it's such an honor to be like in this kind of space with each and every one of you guys.
Speaker 2: It's funny. At nine to eleven, I literally had someone text me about my chat actually, like you have a very interesting chat on your channel that was like it it's a very interesting character, isn't there. Yeah, for sure, thank you very much for coming on now. I definitely had a blast, so I have to get you on again, man, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A bunch of different ideas and topics or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, absolutely, And like now we're all connected because like you know, the the no they sell podcasts, Like it's always just been like concepts and.
Speaker 1: We've never had a guest on.
Speaker 6: But we're kind of like expanding out and like trying to like open up a space like that as well. So we'll we'll all have so many conversations and we'll all be breaking bread in so many different ways.
Speaker 2: Nice sounds good to me. So definitely before we wrap it up and let you plug your show and your stuff again, Judith the Loon, what is going on? How are you?
Speaker 4: This was a wonderful conversation. And Daniel, you have a lot. You dropped a little couple of gems there for me to research, so thank you for that.
Speaker 3: It's always a pleasure to be on with Headless and with Nick and you can find me at YouTube and X as the Loon and on speaker too.
Speaker 2: Thank you, no, thank you for being here. Always appreciate it when he could jump on and my man, Headles is a giant. What is going on, sir?
Speaker 5: How's going You can find me on YouTube, on x and on Instagram at the Headless Giant. And tomorrow we've got another trialog coming at you with Ethan Indigo and Ricardo Calvario, so come come by and check that out ten o'clock or ten thirty Central time.
Speaker 1: Thank you, great, awesome, awesome and so so great to be on here.
Speaker 6: And this is Daniel my second favorite host from the Know They Saw podcast. If you want to see the coolest guy in the world, that's the other host.
Speaker 1: His name is Eduardo. But yeah, I know thyself podcast.
Speaker 6: Uh the one with the sun, the alchemical sun, not the dude with the selfie in a ponytail.
Speaker 1: So that's not us.
Speaker 6: But that's a good podcast too. But uh yeah, we're not much of the selfie kind of guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about too. That's funny, nice selfie.
Speaker 1: Oh that was good.
Speaker 2: Thank you, well again very much. I had a great time. That was a great talk, and everybody in the chat that's what's up. I appreciated all the comments, all the bull busting and all that ship. It was a good time. Thank you very much, and until the next one, everybody be well later