Speaker 1: Oh, Trigger Warner.
Speaker 2: This podcast may include explicit content.
Speaker 1: That will take you out of your comfort.
Speaker 2: Zone and make you question reality. Listeners, discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the show. Today we are concluding the Program to Kill series and I think you're really gonna enjoy this last segment. We are going to actually be going on a little bit of a.
Speaker 2: History tour and.
Speaker 1: After today's episode, we're gonna be taking a break from our series, give you a little fresh air and give me some time to prepare the next series. And I'm working on that right now. So we're gonna have some random episodes these next couple of weeks that you're still going to enjoy. But I'm working on the next series. It's not ready yet. Today's the last part in Program to Kill and we'll take a break for a couple of weeks and then we'll come right back at it maybe in December. So a lot of fun and excite shit in the works.
Speaker 2: But today we.
Speaker 1: Are going to be diving right into a Program to Kill part six.
Speaker 2: And let's open up.
Speaker 1: With a quote, as we always do. This one comes from Herbert Mullen, who was a notorious American serial killer and he says, quote, the devil can get into people and cause them to do things they wouldn't do otherwise in quote, and so today's episode is gonna be a little different. We hear names and stories thrown around for dramatic effect and storytelling theatrics in the conspiracy theory world, but do people really know what the fuck they're talking about most of the time?
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 1: Uh So, Peache here is gonna take you on a little history tour today, and ready or not, here we fucking go. Our first stop on the tour is going to be New York City. Eighteen seventy five Madame Helena Petrova Blavatsky. I don't think I'm saying her middle name, right, but that's how I say it.
Speaker 2: So that's what we're gonna go with.
Speaker 1: She founded the Theosophical Society, which was an occult based group that survives to this day and that supplied much of the ideology of Hitler's Third Reich, and over the course of the next decade and a half, Blavotsky published Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine, two literary works that have proven to be hugely fucking influential with many succeeding generations of modern Satanists and white supremacists. Blavatsky essentially popularized the notion of a spear ritual struggle between various races and of the inherent superiority of the Aryan race, hypothetically the latest in the line of spiritual evolution. And you know, this belief in Aryan supremacy was actually echoed by a philosopher who you may be familiar with, Frederick Nietzsche, who, by the way, during the same timeframe, argued the existence of an Aryan superman and advocated racial genocide. Noise right, what a stand up guy, Just the type you want to take home to family Christmas.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Nietzsche's work was also liberally borrowed from by the architects of Nazi Germany.
Speaker 2: He was also one.
Speaker 1: Of Blovotsky's most devout followers, and he was instrumental in introducing to Western Europe the infamous Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Julia, what the fuck are the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?
Speaker 2: I thought you'd never ask.
Speaker 1: This notorious document, which more or less accurately identified the existence of an ultra secret cabal bent on global domination and the subjugation of the world's people. Identified this game plan as a grand Jewish conspiracy, thereby fueling the rabid anti Semitism that served to stabilize the fascist states of Europe. Bovotsky also wrote of the importance of ancient alphabets, particularly what are referred to as runes. Many of these runes would later show up prominently in the symbolism of the Nazi Party, including the s lightning bolts and the swastika, which had been identified by Blovotsky as having supreme occult significance. Now, with the founding of the Theosophical Society in eighteen seventy five, Blovotsky was essentially being passed the torch by Alipus Levi. He was a French magician, author, and former priest who wrote a series of highly influential books from eighteen fifty five to eighteen sixty five. One was Dogma and Ritual of High Magic, another The History of Magic, and then The Key of the Great Mysteries. Now get this shit, okay. One of Levi's disciples was none other than General Albert Pike mentioned just so you know in National Treasure Part two. You guys got to go back and listen to my episode I did about the arc of the Covenant and National Treasure.
Speaker 2: It's pretty eye opening.
Speaker 1: And I fucking watched that movie all the time when I was a kid, and I fucking wanted to be Nicholas Cage in that movie.
Speaker 2: Like it.
Speaker 1: You know, of course it's Disney. But in the second one it focuses a lot on Albert Pike, and he was one of Levi's most notable disciples, and he was chief of Intelligence for the Confederate Army and the highest ranking Freemason in North America. Okay, And in eighteen sixty seven, Pike incorporated Levi's ideas into the constitution that he drafted for an overtly racist, occult based secret society that he and an alliance of the Confederate generals and intelligence operatives created following the American Civil War, which just so happened to be the klu Klux Klan. BETCHA didn't learn that in history class, kids, and fucking Levi's ideas would later find favor with the occult practitioners who engineered the rise of Nazi Germany. And with that, it's time to move on to our next.
Speaker 2: Stop on the tour.
Speaker 1: Eighteen seventy five, the year that is certain Edward Alexander Crowley was born Edward, who you may know better as Alistair or maybe by the grandiose label that he chose for himself, the great.
Speaker 2: B sixty sixty six.
Speaker 1: Really Edward really the ego on these people, I swear. Anyways, this bitch tit was without question the most most influential occultist of the twentieth century. He was also an asset of British military intelligence, just as Albert Pike was an American intelligence operative, and just as Carl Kellner, Franz Hartmann and Theodore Russ had close ties to German intelligence entities. Actually, Carl, Franz and Theodore were the primary architects of the Ordo Temple. Orientis Oh fucking t Oh, which, if you're unfamiliar, is a secret society formed in Germany around eighteen ninety five that claims to be in a direct line of dissent from the Knights Templar. Again, go back and listen to my Ark of the Covenant episode four more details. Anyways, Knights Templar, by the way, is believed to be the granddaddy of all occult bay secret Masonic societies, and it is known that the OTO was directly linked to Blovotsky through Hartman, a theosophist and close associate of Madam Blovotsky. Something else you may be familiar with. The Hermetic Order of the Golden down OGD was founded by theosophist William Wescott in eighteen eighty eight and was closely allied with Blovotsky's group as well. And this just so happens to start forming right around the time the Jack the Ripper murders were running rampant. But so it was the Order of the Golden Dawn, which he joined in eighteen ninety eight, that Aleister Crowley first attained his occult celebrity status. He created his own acule order, which he named the Astrum Argentum Silver Star, in nineteen o seven, and began publishing its newsletter, The Equinox a couple years later. In nineteen twelve, he forged a close association with Theodore, who introduced him to the OTO and appointed Crowley to head the Order's UK chapter. That same year, Crowley wrote an OTO manifesto that included a list of names he claimed to be past grand Masters of the Lodge. On that list were composer Richard Wagner, an associate of his, Frederick Nietzsche, whose published works included The Antichrist Noie, and in nineteen nineteen, Crowley declared that every non member of the occult order should be treated as a fucking savage, and around that same time he became known for his published works of pro German and pro Nazi propaganda, which he continued to produce through both World Wars and while living in the US, Crowley wrote for two pro fascist rags, The Fatherland and The Internationalists, and around nineteen twenty Crowley moved to Sicily, where he founded the Thealima Abbey, a site that quickly became known for conducting Satanic rites, complete with animal sacrifices, best reality and blood drinking. The abbey also gained notoriety for being fraught with death and disease. Crowley's own infant child died there, as did others, and yes, this is fucking real and documented.
Speaker 3: And dude.
Speaker 1: At this time Crowley was openly accused of infanticide and he never denied the fucking charges. So stop for those who stand by the well, how do we know for sure? Fucking are you sure he really ever did that? Or was it just sensationalized or whatever?
Speaker 2: Fucking take a look.
Speaker 1: It's in a book and fan to side Rainbow. He was definitely accused of this shit, and kids were going missing and turning up dead left and fucking right now. Crowley openly and rather flamboyantly reveled in his depravity, Dude, in Diary of a Dope Fiend. Crowley was a lifelong abuser of drugs of all types.
Speaker 2: By the way he wrote.
Speaker 1: That quote, I have driven myself to delight and dirty and disgusting debauches, and to devour human excrement and human flesh yummy, and like literally, those close to Crowley had the rather disturbing habit of dropping fucking dead under unusual circumstances. A study of Crowley's life and that of his disciples shows that many of them ended up mad, destitute, or prematurely dead, and if you were real lucky, occasionally all three.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: From early in his life, Crowley developed an unsavory reputation for killing his mountain climbing partners, not even kidding, dude. Most of his friends who decided to go on these little expeditions never made it home. They got up there and he put it into fucking sport mode on their asses, and they never fucking came home. Meanwhile, back in England, he was widely rumored to routinely sacrifice children and dump their mutilated remains in the Thames River. But it doesn't stop there. I mean, there are plenty of examples of this bullshit. This one time Crowley and an assistant of his entered a locker room to perform some kind of a ritual and guess what, the assistant didn't fucking make it out alive. And immediately following that escapade, Crowley reportedly spent four months in a mental hospital. But you know, Crowley's offspring did not fare much better than his mountain climbing partners did. Turns out that he went sport mode on his own flesh and blood. In addition to the children that died at the Thelima Abbey, a young daughter of his died in nineteen oh six, and some reports claimed that a son died as well in totally separate incidents. And the Great Beast himself died on December first, nineteen forty seven. He was at that time the worldwide head of the Orto Temple Orientis. After all, he had been named by Theodore himself as his successor in nineteen twenty three and confirmed in nineteen twenty four, though some reports hold that Crowley appointed himself to the leadership position as early as nineteen twenty two. But with his passing, a new generation of occult superstars stood ready to take the torch. Each of them devouted to spreading the word of the Great Beast. Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. And there you have it, folks, a little backstory for you on some of the first serial killers.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't stop.
Speaker 1: There, because one of these bitch Tit disciples was Gerald Gardner, who replaced Crowley as the UK's most infamous occultist.
Speaker 2: But have you ever heard of it?
Speaker 1: If you have, I'd be surprised because no one ever gives anyone the full story with this shit.
Speaker 2: But fear not, Jerald.
Speaker 1: Bitch Tits Gardner is our next stop on the tour. Gardner was born in eighteen eighty four into an affluent family in the UK, and he served for a time as a British Customs agent. He was also head of his own Oto lodge and a close associate of Crowley. Before his death, Crowley helped Gardner craft new rituals for what would become known as WIGA you know, the instagram cool religion to practice. Anyways, in nineteen forty nine, two years after his mentor's death, Gardner wrote High Magic's Aid, and he followed that with Witchcraft Today in nineteen fifty four, and The Meaning of Witchcraft in nineteen fifty nine, and before you know it, the movement was off and running.
Speaker 2: And get this.
Speaker 1: Ever heard of Sir Lawrence Gardner. Well, He's Gerald's son, and he wrote a couple of books that attempt to justify genocide and arian supremacy.
Speaker 2: Hey, I get it.
Speaker 1: You watched the Blair Witch Project one time at summer camp. And now you think you know a thing or two about WICCA. You don't, Okay, you fucking don't, all right that the origins of this shit go so far into the sinister land. It's crazy, but so. Lawrence Gardner also serves as the presidential attache. Oh look, it's the funny word from the John Benet episode. Anyways, the presidential attache to the European Council of Princes, an entity that has admitted to receiving funding from the Central Intelligence Agency Noise Now. One of Gardner's early senior recruits was Alexander Saunders, who was raised by a grandmother who was well versed in the Black arts, and as a child, Saunders was shipped off for a time to live with and be trained by Crowley himself. By the late nineteen sixties, Saunders was a national celebrity in the UK, having anointed himself the King of the Witches again the ego on these people, I swear, dude and get this. During the filming of I of the Devil in nineteen sixty seven, Saunders claimed to have initiated the film star Manson victim Sharon Tate into witchcraft. His followers are said to practice Alexandrian witchcraft, while followers of Gardener's practice Guardarian witchcraft. Either way, both owe much to the teachings of Alistair Crowley and a couple thousand Harry Pitted Instagram chicks. Now, for our next stop on the tour, We're going to pay a visit to Saunder's counterpart in America.
Speaker 2: Who may that be?
Speaker 1: Well, it was the equally flamboyant Anton Levy, who achieved minor celebrity status in the nineteen sixties and nineteen seventies as the clown Prince of Satanism and the fucking phil Don Hugh and Johnny Carson shows really fucking helped to steer recruits Levey's way, but they claimed to have a lengthy and very colorful resume. He said he had worked as a lion tamer with the Clyde Beatty Circus, and as a fortune teller and an astrologer in a carnival. He had worked with his uncle in Las Vegas, who was a close associate of Bugsy Siegel and Meyer Lanski, both of whom he says he had met. He had studied criminology and worked as a crime scene photographer for the San Francisco Police Department, who consulted with him on nut cases. Quote unquote, he had been a professional hypnotist, organist, and quote unquote ghostbuster, and last, but certainly not least, he had been a lover and seducer of a young but then unknown Marilyn MONI fucking row and I'm coming in with the fire.
Speaker 2: Somebody stop me.
Speaker 1: It's too hot for you literally in the Satanic Bible, Anton LaVey has an entire dedication to not only Marilyn Monroe, but to Tuesday Weld, who is another occult witch who worked with Elvis Presley Go Figure and has some of the deepest occult ties I've ever heard. I do have an episode about Tuesday Weld if you want to go check that out.
Speaker 2: But back to the story.
Speaker 1: Following Levey's death, his daughter claimed that his entire life story was a fabrication, which, I mean, let's be real, would hardly be a.
Speaker 2: Surprise if LaVey was as.
Speaker 1: He appears to have been, a fucking intelligence operative. But so, together with Crowley inspired filmmaker Kenneth Anger, LaVey organized the Magic Circle in San Francisco in the midnightnineteen sixties, and by nineteen sixty six the group had evolved into the Church of Satan. From its inception, LaVey's group included in an ordinate number of police, military, and intelligence personnel. One of these was wait for it, Wait for It, Lieutenant Colonel Michael Lechino Dand, who left LaVey's Circle in nineteen seventy five to found his own overtly Satanic order the Temple of Set before his departure, though Aquino had been the highest ranking member of the Church of Satan other than Levey. He had joined the Church of Satan upon his return from Vietnam, where he served as a psychological warfare specialist, which very likely means that he served as part of the Phoenix program and still could possibly be the Zodiac Killer. Aquino returned from Vietnam with a Bronze Star, an Air Medal, and an Army Commendation Medal, and the colonel who began reporting directly to Joint Chiefs of Staff in nineteen eighty one is not the only intelligence asset in the Temple of Set. According to a police intelligence report in nineteen ninety, at least two of Akino's top lieutenants at that time were intelligence operatives as well. Although Aquino denies it, his group embraced an unbashedly authoritarian ideology. The reading list that he provided to his followers included a number of pro Nazi books, including Adolf Hitler's Mind Comps. Aquino also advised members to look therein quote for the discussions concerning the selection of leaders, control of the masses, and the justification for human social or gaanization in quote. And just so you know, Akino's admiration for the Third Reich was also illustrated by his visit to Wolvesburg Castle, which I'm probably not pronouncing correctly, but anyways, Wolfsburg Castle, which after nineteen thirty four it was used by the SS under Heinrich Himmler and was to be expanded into a complex which would serve as the Centrals cult site, was one of Akino's most favorite places. So why did he pay a visit to the castle? Well, it was to perform a Satanic working ritual. No big deal, nothing to see here, folks. So during the reign of the Nazi Party, this castle had been lavishly restored by Heinrich Kimmler to serve as the headquarters of the Black Order of the SS, and as such it is considered sacred ground by some modern Satanists. So no surprise there why Aquino has such a heart on for it. But now, in a strange turn of events, Aquino has also been known to claim that he is the son of an s S officer. But here's the twist. At other times he has claimed that he is a homunculous magically created by the Babylon Working ritual performed by Jack Parsons and l Ron Hubbard. He literally has said that I personally believe that he's got a huge ego, but he says that's where he came from.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: After the Temple was incorporated in the state of California as a nonprofit church, Aquino's group quickly received both state and federal recognition, as well as TECH exempt status. The Temple members like to boast of being the only Satanic church to hold such credentials, and there have been claims made that, like a Keno, Levy also had a fondness for.
Speaker 2: The Third Reich.
Speaker 1: It's actually said that LaVey secretly forged an alliance with the National Renaissance Party, an overtly racist, neo Nazi organization, which, let's be real, these claims are not difficult to believe, given that LaVey's writings reveal an ideology that can best be characterized as fascism cloaked in quasi religious dogma.
Speaker 2: His best known.
Speaker 1: Work, The Satanic Bible, contains a dedication to Marilyn Monroe, as I said before, but also to Karl hau Chauffeur, one of the occult architects of the Third Reich. LaVey's prolific writings are filled with pro police and pro authoritarian propaganda, unbashed elitism, and calls for the destruction of the week by the strong, calls that echo Crowley's writings in the Book of the Law. Quote, we have nothing with the outcast and unfit. Let them die in their misery, for they feel not Compassion is the vice of kings. Stamp down the wretched and the weak. This is the law of the Strong.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 1: Just some light reading it sounds like, but so. The Church of Satan's promotional literature has proudly proclaimed the Church of Satan to be quote an eclectic body that traces its origins to many sources, including the ritual magic of Aleister Crowley and the Black Order of Germany in the nineteen twenties and nineteen thirties. In quote, readers are reminded that the Black Order was the elite branch of the SS that was primarily responsible for engineering countless crimes against humanity during.
Speaker 2: The reign of the Reich.
Speaker 1: In The Black Flame, an official publication of the Church of Satan, Levey once wrote, quote, if a neo fascist look or outlook makes for men who look like men and women who look like women.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it. In quote.
Speaker 1: He also offered the following observation, quote, there is nothing inherently wrong with fascism given the nature and needs of the average citizen. Now, it's not so much a case of avoiding fascism, but of replacing a screw up, disjointed, fragmented, and stupefying kind of fascism with one that is more sensible and truly progressive. In quote, and this dude named Peter Gilmore, a ranking member of the Church of Satan, has described modern Satanism as practiced by Levy's group as quote a brutal religion of elitism and social Darwinism that seeks to reestablish the reign of the able over the idiotic of swift justice over injustice, and for a wholesale rejection of egalitarianism as a myth that has crippled the advancement of the human species for the last two thousand years in quote. Gilmore has also advocated the institution of an American SS. But the Temple of Set is only one of several groups that have been spawned from LaVey's inner Circle. Another is the Werewolf Order, co founded by LaVey's daughter Taylor Zena Swift and Manson admirer Nicholas Shrek, who founded the music and performance collective Radio Werewolf hmm and whose music sounds like being trapped inside the Seventh Circle of Hell. I don't recommend it now. That particular spin off, the Werewolf Order, was patterned directly after the so called Werewolf Core Nazi terras cells created in post war Germany to thwart attempts at the Nazification Okay, Zena Levy and Nicholas Shrek are also notable for hosting, along with publisher am Parfrey, a public gathering on August eighth, nineteen eighty eight, that was organized to celebrate the anniversary of the slaughter of Sharon Tate by the Manson family. Those who have followed my show for a long time know how I feel about the eight and August. Have always told everyone's ass that the eight is significant.
Speaker 2: And to look for it. So now you know.
Speaker 1: Also Jack the Ripper and all this Oto shit with the fucking Blovotskian shit, fucking August eighteen eighty eight, Dude, I'm telling you this shit is connected. Also fun fact. According to some reports, Bobby Boselet Manson murderer, who was associated with both the Church of Satan and Naturally Charles Manson, played a key role in forging a prison alliance between the Manson family and the Airy and Bright. Other reports have linked me Ands into the Nazi Lowriders, another neo Nazi fucking prison gang. Also fun fact. Levy also publicly endorsed the practice of cannibalism noise right, and at a seminar that he dubbed quote on cannibalism and human sacrifice end quote, Levy once served guests the amputated thigh of an unidentified young woman. The main course had reportedly been donated by a Berkeley physician. Yummy, this is what they say. Okay, he was feeding people people. Book of Eli shit. They're into this stuff and it goes.
Speaker 2: Far, far far back to.
Speaker 1: The fucking Cannonites, fucking cannibalistic shit. Nicholas Shrek. Anyways, we're getting back to the story. Is also notable for his no noticeable lack of a left ear okay, which he sliced off in a fucking Van Go like move intended to symbolize his allegiance to Satan. The eight eight eighty eight celebration, by the way, was notable for another reason as well. It was held just one day after the one hundredth anniversary of the first Jack the Ripper slaying, which occurred on August what they say seventh, eighteen eighty eight, but I think it happened August eighth, eighteen eighty eight. But you know, let's be real. I don't know if you listen to my Jack the Ripper episode or not, but Jack was most likely a devout follower of Madam Blovotsky. And although it's reported, like I said, the first killing occurred on eight seven, it's more likely it occurred after midnight on eight eight. Moving on with the tour, another disciple of Crowley and an occult superstar in his own right, was rocket fuel scientists and Walt Disney Besty Jack Parsons. In nineteen thirty nine, Parsons joined the Agape Lodge of the OTO in Pasadena, California, where he also helped found the prestigious jet propulsion laboratory Jay Fucking pl The Agape was the only OTO lodge in the States at that time, though there was an active lodge in Vancouver, started by Charles Stanfield Jones. In nineteen forty two, Parsons took the magical name of Freighter two one zero and assumed leadership of the Pasadena Lodge. With the blessings of Crowley, Parsons led the branch of the German based pro Nazi order throughout the war years, while at the same time working on highly classified military projects purportedly aimed at defeating the European fascist powers. One of his early recruits and most avid disciples had just served with the US Navy in the Pacific and was the son of a naval commander. Calling himself Frader H. He claimed at various times to have worked for the Los Angeles Police Department, the FBI, and the Office of Naval Intelligence. In truth, he very well may have worked for all of them. Freighter H Okay, who is he? Well, you may know him better as l Ron. Hubbard soon became Parson's right hand man. In nineteen forty six, the two Adepts performed an allegedly important ritual that they dubbed the Babylon Working Ritual. Two years later, following the death of Mentor Crowley, Parsons took the oath of the Antichrist and took on an elaborate new name. It's something of the sort of Bellerion our Milius Ldaga, something other Antichrist. But it's like, just because you change your name to some ridiculous shit like that, does not make you a fucking divine being, okay, Jack, unless they're inviting demons to come live inside them, which is often what happens when famous people change their names. In my opinion, it's what signals that they have an altar or they have some type of being living inside them. Look at all the fucking I've talked about Eminem before, Okay, when you see them bleaching the hair and the going of the crazy, is it easy?
Speaker 2: Is it yay? Is it?
Speaker 1: Queen Bee, fucking Eminem, Marilyn Monroe, They all changed their names, they all have fucking crazy freakouts, and it's almost signaling the altar is arrived, the fucking demon has showed up. Anyways, his Pasadena mansion served as the lodge's temple. Leadership of the OTO had for the time being, been passed by Crowley into the hands of Carl Germer, a former Nazi spy. Hubbard meanwhile parted ways with Parsons, and by nineteen fifty had launched the Hubbard Dynastics Research Foundation in New Jersey. In May nineteen fifty, a pulp magazine introduced dynastics as new science quote unquote. Within weeks, Hubbard's book had hit the bestsellers list. In nineteen fifty two, he moved his operation to Phoenix and renamed it the Hubbard Association of Scientologists. In June of that same year, just two days short of the summer solstice, Parsons allegedly blew himself up while at work in his private home lab. When informed of her son's death, his mother promptly committed suicide. Now Rumors surrounding Parson's death named el Ron Hubbard, Howard Hughes, and Randolph Hurst as possible suspects. Little sacrificial lamb okay for the Church of Scientology in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: In nineteen fifty three, the Church of Scientology was formally incorporated in Los Angeles. The group grew quickly over the succeeding years, particularly in the late nineteen sixties, when membership quadrupled with the addition of such members as Charles Manson. By nineteen sixty seven, Hubbard's empire included command of a fleet of ships. Though the Church of Scientology has worked hard to gloss over its occult roots, its founder's own son, el Ron Hubbard Junior, has been quoted as saying, quote, Hitler was involved in the same black magic and the same occult practices that my father was, the identical ones. My father thought of himself as the Beast sixty sixty six incarnate. When Crowley died in nineteen forty seven, my father then decided that he should wear the cloak of the Beast end quote. There seems to have been a lot of that going around. Elron Junior has also said that quote, the one super secret sentence that Scientology is built on is do as thou wilt end quote. In the early nineteen sixties, two ranking members of the Church of Scientology, Robert Moore and Marianne McLean, better known as the de Grimston's, split off from London's Hubbard Institute to form the Processed Church of the Final Judgment. This is a group whose official logo is a modified swastika and whose literature included glowing tributes to Nazism, Satan Gore, and your favorite necrophilia The group's bookstore reportedly stocked books on such topics as Hitler, organized crime, hypnosis, brainwashing, and the occult Moore, a former Calvary officer and the grand son of a British vicar, and McLean, a one time prostitute and who reportedly believes that she is the reincarnation of Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebels first left London with their followers just after the summer solstice of nineteen sixty six, arriving first in Nassau and then ventured off into Mexico, but they were soon back in London. By nineteen sixty seven, they had arrived in the States, the first setting up shop in New Orleans French Quarter, where the organization was formally incorporated with the assistance of a former lawyer for the Catholic Church, and in March nineteen sixty eight, the group moved their base of operations to San Francisco, taking up residents not far from LaVey's Church of Satan and various other occult groups, including a branch of the OT. Recruiters for the group had been in the Bay Area since the nineteen sixty seven Summer of Love signing on such members as Brother Eli, a member of the Gypsy Jokers biker gang whose home slash Process Church Temple was located just two blocks away from the home of the Banson family. Do I really need to mention Laurel Canyon? I think I've hammered that point home. But anyways, from its inception, the Process made no effort to hide its infatuation with death, destruction and cultural terrorism. In the essay Jehovah on War, Moore commanded his followers, quote thou shalt kill d quote. Another essay that appeared in the official Process publication urged readers to experience the pleasures of grave robbing and necrophilia pleasures. Let's be real, is no one worried about fucking infected dick holes and pussies, fucking monster fucking yeast infections and.
Speaker 2: Shit, It's dead people, dude.
Speaker 1: The thought in itself summons vomit to the recesses of my mouth. Though, fucking the pleasures of grave robbing and necrophilia, you would think you'd get a fucking yellow, fucking soggy moisture leaking from your dick hole. Fucking doing that shit.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 1: A rant in the Death Quote unquote. Issue of the Process publication was written by Fucking Charles Manson. Also, by nineteen sixty seven, the Process had already spawned at least one spin off, probably from the group's inner circle, reportedly known as the Omega. The spinoff had been variously referred to as the four P Movement and the for Pie Cult or the Shigong Cult. The group's logo is a stylized wastika composed of four peace. Its members are said to share a fascination with Nazi racist doctrines, and this dude named Michael Newton wrote that quote, if law enforcement spokesmen are correct, the cult is also deeply involved in white slavery, child pornography and the international narcotics trade end quote. The first branch of the cult was organized in northern California, and it is said to have had its early gatherings in the Santa Cruz Mountains, adjacent to that boiling cauldron of Satanic activity known as San fran fucking Cisco. And it's from within this primordial stew that would arise in the late sixties the Manson family, and much of Manson's ideology was taken directly from the teachings of the Process Church, with whom Charlie was closely connected, as alluded to by Bulgosi and Helter Skelter and greatly elaborated on by Ed Sanders in the Family and as I always say, Maury Terry in The Ultimate Evil. Manson was exposed to the Process as early as the spring of nineteen sixty seven at San Francisco's infamous Devil House, and he later claimed to have met the leaders of the Process at Roman Polanski's home, which he is known to have visited before the killings. Manson was also linked to the Church of Satan, the Solar Lodge of the Oto. He was also involved with the Church of Scienticeogy. Charlie declared himself to be a Theta Clear after one hundred and fifty hours of autiting. While in prison, he was involved with a particularly bizarre group known as the Order of the Dog Blood and a number of occult oriented biker gangs, including the Straight Satans, who once attended a klu Klux Klan rally in the San Francisco Valley. He was involved with the Satan Slaves, the Gypsy Jokers, the Jokers out of Hell, and the Coffin makers, just to name a few. Evidence indicates that the family was itself a Satanic cult, specifically a faction of the Process spawned four Pie Cold and a sister group to both the New York chapter said to be responsible for the Son of Sam slangs and the Santa Cruz, San Francisco faction that may have been responsible for the Zodiac murders San Francisco Presidio Mike Leachino just saying so. The Manson family, appropriately enough, was also deeply involved in drug trafficking, just as Henry Lee Lucas claimed his cult to be. It is not likely a coincidence that Henry's partner Otis Toole was known to have paid visits to the New Orleans headquarters of the fucking Process Church either. How about some more fun facts of the day. Let's start with this fun fact. A February two thousand and four report from Denver's Rocky Mountain News revealed that the Processed Church is alive and well today. After a series of name changes, the group first became the Foundation Church of the Millennium, then the Foundation Faith of God, then the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, and finally the Best Friends Animal Society, which has its headquarters on a compound in the Utah Desert. The group, which still includes many original members, is now known to rub shoulders with many various Hollywood celebrities. But let's end our episode with a few honorary quotes, shall we. The first comes from the title of an April nineteen seventy two article by Donald Nugent that referred to the quote unholy trinity of Adolph Hitler, Charles Manson, and Anton Levy. Satan is a fascist short suite into the point, and the last comes from the Church of Satan magister Peter Gilmour in The Black Flame, Volume four, number one and two, quote, inasmuch as fascism stands for and embracing of the natural order and a rejection of anything goes attitudes that have hindered our society, particularly since the nineteen sixties, then fascists we are end quote, and with all that in mind, in our next stop on the tour, we're going to turn our attention to the San Francisco Santa Cruz area and the explosion of violent murder that belched forth from that cauldron beginning in the late nineteen sixties. In the next Cult of Conspiracy exclusive show, but we are going to take a little break in between series so I can catch up on my research and it's going to be great. But the reason I concluded Program to Kill with this episode is because before we move forward into even more astounding research and information, we first have to know that the idea of the serial killer goes all the way back to Madam Blovotsky, Jack the Ripper, Alistair Crowley, Satanism, satanic cults, and the involvement of the CIA and government programs. I mean, this is not a new idea and it's been going on for a very long time. Eighteen eighty eight may have just been our first taste test. But with that being said, thank you all so much for listening. I hope you enjoyed it and learned a lot of shit. But before we go, there is one very important vital piece of information I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Our based up through the bags.
Speaker 2: I'm tense and nervous, and I candle laugh.
Speaker 3: I can't sleep because my bed on fine do nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm a real life wire.
Speaker 3: Cycle killers. You see.
Speaker 2: Better run, Run, Run, Run, Run Run cycle Killers see
Speaker 3: A better run, run, Run Run, Run, Run run