Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast. Mister President, Hello Michael, Michael.
Speaker 2: How you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: Welcome? Welcome, country is doing good?
Speaker 2: Well, thanks thanks to you, sir. So I want to go back to twenty sixteen if we can, because you and I have obviously traveled the pretty rocky road together. You remember, do you remember, sir, when I went on CNN with Brianna Keeler and she told me that you were underwater in the polls and I responded with those famous two words, says who, which became some worldwide meme and advocate.
Speaker 1: And then they weaponized you like nobody's ever been weaponized, like few have been.
Speaker 2: Well maybe just you and I, sir.
Speaker 1: You yeah, me too, but I don't consider mine, you know, mine was. Mine was at the level that nobody's ever seen before. But they weaponized you. They weaponized a lot of people. And I respect the fact that you recanted everything you said, and that's a big that's a big thing that you did. That's a very big thing.
Speaker 2: So you may remember, you may remember that following morning you called me into the office after and then you gave me one of those traditional Trump slaps on the shoulder. And he said to me, f them, You're stronger than them. We've got this now. The funny thing is that CNN never apologized, they never retracted anything. And now years later, CNN, MS Now and the other left leaning outlets they're doing the exact same thing, constantly talking about you being underwater with favorability numbers. Mister President, what do you say to these people who keep bringing up polls when you're not even running for office? Again, what's the point?
Speaker 1: And I think that we're doing really well in the polls, the real polls. If I were running today, I think I'd win by twenty five points. I think we'd win by a lot. The economy has never been stronger. We're doing numbers that nobody's ever seen before. You take a look at what's going on with Venezuela. It was a one day deal. It was actually a forty eight minute deal. It was an attack where we took a truly bad person out of the country, including the wife, out of the country and now standing trial. This was a very evil man and the country. We are involved very much with the country, taking out millions and millions of barrels of oil, and that goes right into our Treasury. We've done. The Venezuela was amazing, and now with Iran, they will never have a nuclear weapon. We were controlling, essentially controlling and soon controlling the Straits. We're doing very well with the RAND. The press doesn't like to say that, although a lot of the press does say it. You know, because the Navy's gone, the Air force is gone, the leadership is gone. Part of the problem is so many of the leaders are gone, it's not easy to make a deal. Nobody knows who's leading. But I think the public sees what we're doing because Iran can never have a new clear weapon, very simple, and I think the public sees it, and I think they appreciate it and they respect it. And I tell them they'll be a little higher for your energy costs, but they'll be a little bit higher for gasoline. You know. I had it down to a dollar eighty five cents a barrel, and then I said, but we have to make a journey to the Middle East because we can't let a rent have a nuclear weapon. And that's what happened. And we've been very effective. We've wiped them out, militarily wiped out. Now they have some missiles they have some drones. Their capacity to build them is very low right now compared to what it was five months ago. It was five months ago they were knocking them out. Now it's very hard for them to knock out anything. They're in bad shape. They have inflation that's three hundred percent. Their currency is valueless, you know, it's virtually valuables. The military is not being paid, so they're in bad shape. But the key that the reason I did it, and we had no choice, and I would have done it again one hundred times. They cannot have a nuclear weapon and they won't be having a nuclear weapon, And why.
Speaker 2: Not just then turn around and tell the American people, you know, the one thing that you may feel some frustration going on right now economically the price of gas and so on, But why not just turn around and say to the American people, you know what you get to do. You get to go to sleep at night with knowledge that there will be no intercontinental ballistic nuclear missile being fired towards the United States, because if they had it with their theocracy, sir, you know exactly what they would be doing right now.
Speaker 1: So I do tell that the press doesn't get it out, and I say it often. I said it the other day at a big rally I had with the police out on I saw it Long Island. And we have these unbelievable rallies or rallies are potentially bigger than ever. I mean, if we did rallies as an example, if we did rallies now, nobody ever had rallies like this, their potential, I think they're bigger than ever. There's a great spirit for what's going on, especially at of what's happening with all these crazy theories and policies and lunatics that are running. They have lunatics. They would destroy the country, and they're being put in the Democrat Party. I think they'll be wiped out in the election because the people are too smart to allow that to happen. It's never worked in a thousand years. That stuff has never worked and it's not going to work now. But they're not even smart people, you know, you watch some of them. Half of them can't even speak properly. So I think we're doing very well. We are letting people know about that. We'll letting people know that. You know, it's wonderful to say everything's good, but you can't if you had a country like that, and they're crazy. If you had a country like that, they would absolutely use the nuclear weapon without question. And so I stopped that, and I stopped at cod with a B two bombers. I also stopped at the JCPOA that was the Obama deal. There was such a disaster that he made years ago. Had that deal, had I not terminated that deal, a rand would have a nuclear weapon and they would have used it very quickly. They would have wiped out Israel. They would have wiped out the Middle East. And you saw that because when this thing started, surprisingly to everybody, they started shooting missiles at sort of semi neutral country. They were going after the Saudi Arabia guitar, they were going after UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, and nobody really knew they were so involved, and they started hitting everybody. If they had a nuclear weapon, they would have used it on everybody. And look, there would be no Israel if there was not a Donald Trump president.
Speaker 2: I think there'd be no Saudi Arabia either.
Speaker 1: Right now, I believe the Middle East would have been entirely wiped out. But Israel definitely would have been wiped out. There's no question there would be They tell me that there would be no Israel if there was no Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: You know what surprised me was, how did they end up with a thousand pounds of sixty percent enriched uranium when allegedly, whether it was under Biden, whether it's under Obama, whether it was on every president by how did they end up with literally one thousand pounds of nuclear grade, well as soon to be made nuclear grade enriched uranium.
Speaker 1: So when we hit them with the B two bombers, which was an amazing attack, amazing deep into the night with no moon, with no light, no nothing, and every bomb hit its mark and wiped their whole nuclear thing out and it was in fact obliterated. But when we did that, people had no idea what to expect, no idea. You know, you're going in there, You're going into a very very dangerous place where these incredible machines and the job they did, the job those machines and those pilots did was really amazing. But Obama allowed that to happen. Biden allowed that to happen. Other presidents allowed that to happen. This should have been done. This has been going on for fifty years, and this should have been you know, it's been forty seven, but we talk about it for three or four years. It's actually the number is fifty one years, but we say forty seven because that seems to be the standard number that everyone uses. But this was going on for fifty actually fifty one years now, and it should have been taken care of by other presidents or other countries, and it wasn't. And Iran became the bully of the Middle East. They were bullying everybody around. They were the boss, and bad things were happening, and they would have absolutely taken out Israel and they would have absolutely taken out the Middle East. I guess they would have shot at us too. But had they had nuclear weapons, if they had that capacity, it would have been different. Now, when we hit them with the B two bombers, they were exactly two weeks away from having a new nuclear weapon. And that's why I had to do it, because you cannot let them have that kind of a weapon.
Speaker 2: But you know, mister President, that's that's a time period that most people are completely unaware of that it was the imminence was there.
Speaker 1: Well, they knew it, but they forget it. You know. The one thing in politics, like the border. When I came in the border, they were allowed twenty five million people, many of them criminals, many of them murderers, many of them people from mental institutions, drug dealers. They were pouring into our country totally unchecked and unvetted. I solved the problem in thirty days, and solved it beautifully in sixty and at the end of ninety days, nobody comes in. In fact, we have now as you know, because they issue reports and they're not issued by me. In the last sixteen months, zero people came in through our are horrible. What was horrible southern border where it was just an open sieve, It was an open wound, and zero people came in. So what happens, though, is people forgot about that. They forgot we had a border problem we had. I got elected partially on the border. Yeah, by the way, that happened two times. When I ran in twenty sixteen, I got elected on the border. Was bad, but it was never bad like this. This was crazy where Kamala was the border's are and she never spoke to the border pat well, she never went there. She was the border. She knew less about the border than a child would know. So I solved the border problem and nobody even talks about it. I did things that, you know, because in politics, I've found it's got a two week week life. A victory has a two week life. You solve a problem that was, according to most insolvable, and I did it literally in thirty days. But I solved the problem early on, and beautifully we have a great border right now. I mean people come into a country, but they have to come in legally, and they do come in legally.