Speaker 1: Has anybody seen Chili. He's probably stretching. Is he stretching? He's not here?
Speaker 2: Hope is here?
Speaker 1: High Hope?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hope is.
Speaker 1: Uh my neighbor in the heights?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen her walking around in the heights before. I'm like, oh, I know you. Okay, so you are there he is? Wait a minute, he just walked in.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: Everything okay, buddy, I'm just messing with the cameras for oh.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe the stream, but I couldn't do anything, So maybe taking a nervous poop before the game. I like this slight weight, Bro, slight weight.
Speaker 3: I'm not even warrior stressing. He's shaking. I can see it from here.
Speaker 1: So, Hope, I think you're gonna win. I know I think you're gonna win. But I'm still gonna go grab somebody on the phones in case the absolute worst happens.
Speaker 3: Rod was a big band of brothers guy. But it doesn't sound like it today, does.
Speaker 1: She's wishing washing Bro good morning, Rob Ryan show?
Speaker 3: Is this Cheyenne?
Speaker 1: Cheyenne? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well?
Speaker 1: If Hope doesn't pull off the win today and Chili miraculously wins the game, today, I will ye, I'm gonna give you the Buzzfest tickets. Okay, so you're kind of rooting for Chili to win here, okay, okay, all right, Shian start planning what to wear and who you're.
Speaker 3: Taking cute tops?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I asked Hope if she'd like to go first or second? She said, why don't you let Chili go ahead? Oh? I don't get to pick. She gets to pick. She gets to pick all. She's a guest. You have to be here. Okay, Uh, these are all the words I'm going to shuffle. So letting Hope see that I'm shuffling.
Speaker 3: Good luck you too, Sorry you had to drive here to win nothing?
Speaker 1: All right? Uh these are really confident Okay, I am a pro. Uh, twenty seconds on the claw. You're gonna get twenty seconds okay, right, and then I'm going to work with my man Chili. Here. Cheyenne is hoping that Chili comes away with the victory. She wants the tickets. Thumbs up. Let's rock and roll. Here we go. First word, boner brothers, both brothers, boner brothers, boner brothers.
Speaker 3: What they yay? Too easy for him?
Speaker 1: Shoot the twins.
Speaker 3: She's nervous.
Speaker 1: You guys are both selling boner pills right now on the air.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are going to get stux dot com on the perfect package to fits your package perfectly.
Speaker 1: These guys are selling boner pills, I know, the Boner brothers. Yeah, strung like hmm. Here we go. That's one. You gotta get one, okay to tie. Okay, right now, she's.
Speaker 3: Got her fingers crossed. She's nervous.
Speaker 1: Chris, he sent this one in. Here we go, twenty seconds on the clock, police thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 6: Crap cracker, Flanigan, crap cracker, crap Johnson, crap cracker, cramp, dragoner, crap cracker, trap ranger, crap crap Ranger, crap cracker, cramp, crap Cracker time, crappy dragon.
Speaker 1: That time. Okay, but the guesses are great. Crap Cracker, cracker, crap cracker, he said, Crap Johnson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, I mean I had the crap right it's a shot, yeah, some years past.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, I'll get two youd. Phones are back on, headphones are back on, game.
Speaker 3: On, he said, headphones back on, come on. That's what he says right now.
Speaker 1: That doesn't count it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: Doesn't count. But that's a good sign.
Speaker 1: I got you, Hope, don't worry. All right. Here we go, Ashley with an eye. She's brought many a man down over the years. Here we go, combs.
Speaker 3: Up done, so, oh, don't laugh laugh.
Speaker 1: I can't look at Chili without kind of trying to get his head. He makes me smirk. Whyn't you just hand her the tickets?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Rod, Here we go, beaver Town, beaver Down, beaver Town, beaver Town, nailed it.
Speaker 1: Let's let go.
Speaker 5: Hey, Yeah, the beaver always wings.
Speaker 3: Except for her.
Speaker 1: Hope, he got to. You gotta get to to send it to overtime. Three gets you the tickets, though, Chili. Work with her on those headphones. Beavertown.
Speaker 3: Yeahselves the game here?
Speaker 1: Yeah we do, good luck, Okay, Hope, Hope's got the headphones going in right now.
Speaker 3: You're gonna look so silly.
Speaker 1: Rot.
Speaker 3: She doesn't beat him, and you talked all that.
Speaker 1: Crackney's gonna work. Yne. You gotta be feeling good right now. I'm Hope. Oh, I see what I see what you did there? No pun intended? All right? Here we go. This is Hope's turn now, all right, Shyanne, sit tight, It's okay if she doesn't get this one. Lauren sent this in. Here we go thumbs.
Speaker 3: Up, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Focus, I'm ready Focus, Focus, Meet Party, Party, Meet, Party, Beats Party, eat Peace Party, Meat, Party, meats marty meat party, meat Meat Party, Meat, Party, Party, Meat, Party, Meat Party.
Speaker 1: I broke my bell. I hit it so hard.
Speaker 3: Meat Party.
Speaker 1: How many seconds?
Speaker 3: Two seconds? That was a close one.
Speaker 2: That was really okay, wait a se get Oh, I think I broke my.
Speaker 1: Hand hit that bell. All right, Okay, you're good. She's just in the headphones there. Okay. Eddie sent this one in. You got no love for Eddie?
Speaker 2: Comes up, Freddy, Gravy pass, Grady pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here we go. Boy, what was.
Speaker 4: What was all that smack you were talking?
Speaker 1: I mean we're going all the time now, Bravy past.
Speaker 3: Great word, Eddie, Yeah, great word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eddie.
Speaker 3: Only fresh out of bed competitors had heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my tie. Game twenty seconds separates Hope from going to Busfest for the first time. Yeah, she might go.
Speaker 3: She was the first listener to go three for three since we've had listeners.
Speaker 1: Cheyenne, Yeah, ticketmaster dot.
Speaker 3: Com doesn't win.
Speaker 1: I'll try with Jeremy later. Okay, here we go, Nurse decent, this one in Okay, losing.
Speaker 8: Frozen junk, floating shot, frozen junk, frozen frozen junk shot from the start, jumping, frozen junk shots, junk shots, frozen frozen shots, jots, frozen junk, frozen frozen jump shot.
Speaker 3: We're going, Okay, what was it?
Speaker 1: There was a story that Alex was talking about earlier this week Canada frozen jump the guy's wiener froze fight. She fell off. You got to tell her where to go so she can't here.
Speaker 3: I'll take you on that, okay, and.
Speaker 1: We're going to do so. Just put her where she needs to be, chilly. We're going to overtime, all right with listener Hope, Cheyenne, you're still in it. Yes, let's go over time with listener Hope. Okay, sir, good luck Hope. Okay. As she gets it into her room, where do you guys go?
Speaker 5: By the way, I actually don't go to the table, that white table by the okay, right there, just in the common area.
Speaker 3: In the common area, there's no room. I put her off.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Chillie, all right, I'm going to say the word you keep guessing until you get it right.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, I don't know if you can hear that music there.
Speaker 1: I heard it a little bit very loud, so that's the Sultan's but it just when you hear it on the microphone through the headphones sounds way louder. So what I need you to do is I need you to time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me switch my time around because they're using my phone overtime.
Speaker 1: Word has been selected Nurse D again.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's who words in.
Speaker 1: The game today. All right, all right, i'ms up. Let's go. Here we go. He I'm telling you right now. Chili looks about as focused as I've ever seen him, I think, So here we go, free nipple, free hold. That guy has never gotten the words? So quick? Did it?
Speaker 5: For the for the ham tity fames out there?
Speaker 1: There's no way you do. That is the quickst you've ever gotten a word. It was the words.
Speaker 3: It's the quickest ever the words.
Speaker 1: That's not what my girls said to you. Why do you hate hope? Now that she won't know that? It's too quick? All right, go get bring in hope, Bring in hope. Oh my to read my lips, Chili is playing lights out right now? All right, Hope, welcome in. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good boy?
Speaker 1: All right? Headphones on over now, what's gonna happen. I'm gonna say a word. We're gonna start timing as soon as I say the word. You keep guessing, okay, until you get it right.
Speaker 3: Until I get it right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it? All right? Here we go. He's putting on the headphones right now, over time with listener.
Speaker 3: Hope, Look at that face of sadness.
Speaker 1: Look at your face right now, so happy you're captain saying those shows no mersing. Okay, here we go, timer, hearey go okay, thumbs up, thumbs up, Here we go. You start timing after I say the second word. Yes, free nipple, free number free free.
Speaker 3: Let's go up.
Speaker 1: That was quick, free nipple. You got it, You got the word. I'm worried about the time here. What was Hope's time?
Speaker 6: Just low?
Speaker 3: One point eight eight seven?
Speaker 1: One point eight eight seven. That's how long it took you to get free nipple?
Speaker 3: Okay? What was Chili's time? One point five five?
Speaker 1: Got it immediately, I mean they do. The only reason you didn't win is you said a word before free nipple. He got it on the first jest. It was seconds photo finished an.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute chili just one in overtime.
Speaker 1: You played awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 1: Best game we've had with a listener in the studio.
Speaker 2: Thank you, scenting hamd tity. I was so ready, it was close, so close.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to tell you one of my reserve words. I want you to it comes in every week, Daniel dirty Sanchez sent in hand ta, so maybe in one of these days I will use it. Hey, listen, we're gonna give you the Buzzfest tickets. All right, Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You're welcome.
Speaker 5: He's sure or something for home Jesus awesome, So sure, it's nothing, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it your T shirt nice, all right. I hope you did awesome today. Thank you, Thank you for coming all the way.
Speaker 4: I got the parlor salon. Y'all come get a haircut, okay, thirty four twenty five South Shepherd. I may not win at read my lips, but I am a winter winter chicken dinner slang in that hair.
Speaker 1: Subtle plug got the pluck, he got the not so subtle plug in there. Great job today. Thank you, Thank you, everybody,