Speaker 1: This is the other side of midnight. They running a strange program, y'all with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 2: They loved in Nature, Fling Nature, Dave, Dave Scott, tell me how you are today, because I know yesterday you couldn't go on the air because your throat was killing you. Your eyes are killing you because of the wild Canadian wildfires.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the internet, Oh Internet.
Speaker 2: Tell us about that. That's that was really interesting. Tell us about that.
Speaker 3: Well, what happened was yesterday we had a thunderstorm rolled through and thankfully didn't start any new fires. But in the fire south of us, in this little hamlet called Clinton, British Columbia, the caribowerry Engen of the province was about six and a half hours north east of Vancouver. The main internet fiber optic cables got fried in the forest fire, solely for.
Speaker 2: Me, Like, yeah, so about how much how much cable was it? A mile of cable, a foot of cable? What do you think? How bad was this damage?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it was right along the highway for a couple miles, so I'm pretty sure a lot of it got fried. And so in order for us to get internet, they had to bury it. Or take a backup signal from where I am about eight and a half nine hours northeast in Edmonton, Alberta, and put that into BC. Well, the motherboard of that one in Edmonton blew up and at about ten o'clock yesterday morning, we did not have any Internet whatsoever. The internet ended up coming back on at around nine fifteen, nine thirty Pacific time, but by then it was like I couldn't get prepared for anything. I couldn't even do my show. Thankfully, my radio stations, I was able to get a hold of them all and say, look, this is what happened. Can you please play an archive? And you know, as radio hosts or Walter, we hate playing archives. We love being live, we really do. But that's it was one of those nights.
Speaker 2: At John Katzimatiti's companies, repeats are not allowed. The great strength of the Red Apple Audio Networks is that when I go off the air, when I come on the air, I follow a local, I follow a live host, and when I go off the air, I am followed by live newspeople and a live host. You know what that's called Dave Radio, Yes, it's called radio two points excellent. Congratulations it's called radio, Mike, thank you. What a wacky idea.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, it's amazing, and you know it's weird if some of these corporations would actually figure it out. People listen to live radio.
Speaker 2: This is live radio. That's why I'm eating in front of you.
Speaker 3: Yes, but that's also why you have a million and a half people listening to you every night, and not some replay on the network or some Saudi podcast or something along those lines, because it's.
Speaker 2: Just a Saudi a Saudi podcast. Wow, what's the s d D oh oh, as in like sod yeah, yeah, yeah, well you understand these What's unfair is that the reason most of these radio companies, both in Canada and in the Lower forty eight, the reason that they have so much repeat and they have so much tracked and they have very little live is not because of anything of the operators today. It's because of what happened fifteen or twenty years ago when venture capital entered the radio industry, and venture capital put these companies deeply, deeply in debt, and the CEOs of those companies at the time were very happy to accept their five percent of that debt and retire to South Padre Island. It was irresponsible. And the people running these companies today, like Bob Pittman, they they're doing their darndest, but they didn't cause the problem.
Speaker 3: As Billy Joel saying, we didn't cause the fire. It also when they started hiring accountants and lawyers to run radio stations instead of radio people, that killed it too.
Speaker 2: Wow, what was that pete? That was interesting? I'm just seeing something on my board that was fascinating. What was that pe? You didn't send me a note anyway, I don't know. It must have been UFOs. Dave Scott is the host of spaced Out Radio. He has a website called spaced Outradio dot com. It's a good website and you can find on it the hottest item in their store, spaced out Radio dot com slash shop. It's a picture of Walter sterling any UFO flying the UFO to clear up? Where did they come from? I brought them here? Dave Scott? What do you have to report? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: There was a big drop on Friday, right last Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was Tronch five that came out on Friday. A lot of dots and Walter, I mean, it's disappointing. I think this week has been, in my opinion, a step back in ufology a little bit, leading with Tronch five that was dropped at the website warwar dot gov forward slash UFO please go check it out. Okay, So basically they focused on black triangle aircraft and these craft that people are seeing apparently over military bases and elsewhere were being seen, but there was no photographs. It was just this person military personnel saw a black craft over a military installation and its shaped like a triangle. Then instead of a photo or giving us a report of what it actually looked like, they gave us an AI rendering. This happened a few times in the drop. The other issue that I had with this drop was that the videos that they used, instead of giving us different videos, they took one long video and cut them up into small pieces. They did this with a couple of the videos, which I thought, Wow, we're really at that out of the thousands upon thousands of videos that we are allegedly told exist by the AERO program, by the FBI and other alphabet agencies, we get two videos that are edited rather than a tranche of videos. Because I like that word tronch okay to actually show us something, So that was disappointing. And then earlier today Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State, went on a podcast and he was talking and asked the UFO question. And it's funny because one member of UFO Twitter or ex posted this that every year Rubio since twenty twenty one has said the exact same thing. We don't know what they are. We know they exist, we know they're here, we don't know what they want, we don't know where they're coming from. We don't know anything. Well, there are people out there already saying we have the information, we just can't get it out. So when you have somebody as powerful excuse me as Rubio saying these words, I think it takes the entire genre backwards because now we're not getting any news, we're not trying to ruffle the feathers in order to get this story out. We need to ruffle some feathers. But if the people in play are wanting to go back to twenty twenty one, like Rubio, we're never going to get ahead. And it just shows this this cyclical motion of regurgitating news and words that really baffle many of us. Because we're trying to figure out where these things are coming from. Are they aliens or are they ours or maybe a combination of both. But we'll never find the answer. And I think that's the point of this all. They don't want us to know. They want to close the door on this subject.
Speaker 2: It will never close, no, but.
Speaker 3: On the government end, it could not. On the UFO end, the people who are who are are like me, who have been diligently trying to get this story out there for years. Our doors will never close.
Speaker 4: But I think your.
Speaker 3: Government wants it to go away.
Speaker 5: Why Because I don't think it's.
Speaker 3: About aliens and UFOs. I think it's about hidden American technologies.
Speaker 2: Yea, then it's about hidden technologies, US technologies for the past sixty years.
Speaker 3: Yes, but a really, And I encourage people to look up this name. His name is Michael Schratt. He is an aviation historian, and he is it's probably the best the United States has to offer on this subject when it comes to the UFO cover up. Michael believes places like Lockheed Martin and their Skuntquirks program are anywhere between fifty and one hundred years ahead in technology than where we are what we see as a public and they don't want to release that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, you know, why wouldn't they want to release it. I think they'd be proud of it.
Speaker 3: Well, they're proud of it for the military industrial complex, but I think, you know, it's going to cost companies a lot of money. Let's just say, for instance, they have figured out free energy where we don't need gas products oil and gas products anymore, okay, and they have this free energy that they could be using, and they're testing it out on craft that could travel at very high rates of speed without harming the human body. Okay. If they have that, Imagine how many people it would put out of work. Imagine how many companies would go down if all of a sudden we had cars that were built off of free energy. If we had and I'm not talking electric here, I'm talking free energy, and if we had that ability, how much would this cost the economy? The economies would collapse if all of a sudden oil went the way of the Dodo bird or gasoline. So we have to think that the technology is out there, but they don't want us to have it because there is ramifications around the world. If it does come out.
Speaker 2: The great mystery about UFOs the answer. There have been five tranches from the US government saying here's some more pictures. Based on what they have released. They could have released it all at once because there's nothing there. But I believe that the President told the truth when he said I will release all the unidentified flying object files. And that's exactly what it is. It's unidentified. They have no idea what they are are, and they're saying, hey, we have no idea what this is. Oh okay, good, and therefore he hasn live. But they have not released the identified flying object files. I look forward to that. Dave Scott, how do we find you?
Speaker 3: Spaced out Radio dot com. You can download our show for free on any major podcast network like Spotify or iTunes, and of course our YouTube channel is spaced Out Radio. We encourage you to hit that follow button.
Speaker 2: Dave Scott a known Canadian eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two.
Speaker 6: Here are some of the creepiest conspiracy theories. Only two months before nine to eleven, the World Trade Center was privatized and sold to Larry Silverstein. Every single morning he ate breakfast in the North Tower on the ninety first floor, but not on nine to eleven. His wife made him an emergency doctor's appointment that day. He also had bought an insurance plan that fortunately covered terrorism, and after the attack he took the insurance company to court. Silverstein won and was paid double, being award a total of four point five to five billion dollars. This might be the largest insurance fraud in history. And he's still a freeman. So was it just a coincidence that he wasn't there the day of the attacks? Next up, there's a famous story where a mom and Thailand wanted to be reincarnated as a boy, so she had her only daughter mark a lyine on her neck. After she passed away, her daughter gave birth to a boy with a similar birthmark on the back of his neck. Do we think the mom was reincarnated as the sun? And lastly, according to the Flat Earth Society, a bunch of idiots, the most obvious proof of our planet's flatness can be found by looking at the horizon. People who believe the Earth is flat are just dumb point Plank In the period.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Walter Sterling, You and I are going to talk about our favorite conspiracy theories. But right now, when you're at work in the break room driving eighteen wheeler four wheeler. When we're driving, this is when we get our freedom to think about conspiracies, mysteries, things that confound us. And I'll share some of my favorite conspiracy and favorite theories coming up in just seconds. But i'd like to know yours. The numbers eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two. These are the things that keep us up. Why do they keep us up? Because they don't make sense. Things that don't make sense cannot settle in our brain. Our brain keeps going, what was that? Well, what's the deal with Larry Silverstein? How could that have been a coincidence? How did how the hell? If you're in Florida, good luck trying to get flood insurance for your condo. You're not going to get it, or you're going to pay a fortune. Meanwhile, Larry Silverstein got billions of dollars in insurance money for the World Trade Center based on a paragraph that says terrorism. If the World Trade Center was attacked with terrorists terrorism, he'd get a billion dollars and he did oh, except he got it twice. There were two buildings, two separate attacks. Walter Sterling The Other side of Midnight from the Great Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 7: See Others Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. It's the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. We're gonna blow our own horn. Sure's you're born, you'll agree. The Other side of Midnight is the place.
Speaker 8: To be.
Speaker 1: With Walter Sterling. Every night you.
Speaker 8: See on the Red.
Speaker 2: Audio Networks. Hello, I'm Walter Sterling. In your head, in your brain, in your car, in your eighteen wheeler. Welcome. All right, let's you and I talk. Moments ago, we had a full bank of phones and then because of mysterious forces, evil forces, boom, every call disappeared like at once, clearly an electronics issue. Here's the number. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. We're talking about failure in marriage. What is the primary cause in your opinion that causes the failure in marriage? Because half the marriages in the United States fail, and yet precious little conversation about it except matter of fact, well you know, half the marriages and in divorce. But why major investments are made both time, socially, romantically, and financially in making marriages work. Average marriage in America cost over thirty thousand dollars, average honeymoon in America costs over ten thousand dollars, and the average wedding has over two hundred people. There's a great there's a brilliant book called How to Sell Anybody Anything, by Joe Girard. Joe Girard sold more individual cars to people than anybody else in history, not fleets one person to another person to another person. And Joe went to priests and he said, by the way, how many people come to an average wedding? How many prayer cards do you have to print up? And the priests always said two hundred. They are usually two hundred people that come to a wedding. He said to funeral directors, how many people usually come to a funeral? He said two hundred. Usually there are two hundred people who come to a wedding or a funeral. And as a car salesman, he thought that means if I saw somebody a great car, something important, something big, like a wedding or a funeral, two hundred people are going to know I sold them a great car. And if I sell them a lemon, two hundred people will know that I sold them a lemon. That's Joe Girard's law of two hundred. He did something really brilliant. He used to make up a box. He used to have his business card printed up two hundred in a box. And everybody he did business see, he handed them a box of his business cards and he said to them, if you like the car, please hand these out. Every one of his customers became a salesperson for his cars, and he gave him business cards to do it. But that's that's who you and I are. We know about two hundred people who will come to our wedding and come to our funeral. The law of two hundred, eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Ray and Brooklyn, Welcome to the other side of Midnight High Ray.
Speaker 9: Wow, that was fas good morning. It's a pleasure, Walter. I'm so glad I reached too. I just wanted to quick I wanted to quickly say it wasn't just Chad and catsme Titia. They made the greatest choice. I'm enjoying his show from day one. And I also wanted to mention that you. Maybe you agree it's a about friendship. Marriage is a very complex situation. When you start young with the kids and it works out maybe financially, that has a call of invention, sex and money, but it's really about having the same vision, you know what I mean. It's hard to stay together for years, especially if one seems to wander off as an eye for women or the woman who's a painted you know what. But to me it goes I mean, I have been divorced a couple of times. I thought I had something going on.
Speaker 2: How many times.
Speaker 3: Too? Legally?
Speaker 2: You had an illegal divorce? How does that work?
Speaker 9: No, illegally, you know, I mean with the paperwork. A matter of fact, one of them was at Silverstein's towers, and I hold a little contempt that guy when I heard about the insurance deal. My friend John is a big six foot seven, beautiful person worked for one source and he was a hero at that building that day, but never got out. And getting back to marriage, I wanted to compliment you because you sound like a devoted somewhat of a great not only dad, but a good husband, and she should be lucky to have you. Your absolute winner in.
Speaker 2: My book, Yes, she's damn lucky to have me.
Speaker 9: How is that angry situation? I hope you grabbed the meal a couple of nights ago. You seem to have gone through an intermittent fast that night.
Speaker 2: Ray, thank you for this very important question. I will answer that question two nights ago, Sunday and Monday, Monday morning. I never do this before I go on the air, but I needed a pizza. I don't know why. It's a rare, rare carbohydrate craving, but I needed a pizza, and I ordered a pizza about half hour before air.
Speaker 8: They left it on the street.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: They left it on the freaking sidewalk in front of the building in Manhattan. They left it on the sidewalk. Now the building was open, there was a security guard. Anybody could see them. The door was not locked. All they had to do was push the revolver door and give it to the to the guy. All right, So the guy sees it, and what does he do. He decides to call the program director. Why he didn't call the number on the receipt, I didn't realize till I realized the receipt was on the street. He had no way to call me. He didn't know Finally, the program director says, I don't know anyone named Dorothy. Well, that's my daughter's name. I don't know how my daughter's name got on that receipt, but my daughter was on that on there And the end of the story was this, and thank you for the call.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: The end of the story was this. After ninety minutes of people scurrying around to see if they could find the pizza, the delivery company finally admitted that the delivery guy took the pizza home. The delivery guy took it with him. First, they had to leave it on the street for a good half hour, and you know in New York, that could there couldn't be any problems with that. And then the guy took it home. The only plus side, and I would tell you the delivery company if I knew for sure, but that's also shrouded in mystery. The plus side is they never charged me for this pizza, So I never got charged for it, thank god. Oh my gosh, look at that. It's thirty minutes past the hour. Thirty minutes past the hour in Chicago, land on the Great WGN become the.
Speaker 5: Media call eight hundred and eighty more eight nine to two two Now.
Speaker 2: We're also on Katieka and Pittsburgh, WCCO in Minneapolis, WABC in New York City. Chris and Saint Louis. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight. You and I are talking about marriage failure. Why the fifty percent of the marriages in our country fail.
Speaker 4: Because people choose or partner for the wrong reasons. I just heard a guy talking about Yeah, cars, money and homes. But you're not waking up next to the person that you look forward to waking up to every day. It's not gonna work. The guy with the cash, the cars, the job, the career. If he's waking up next to somebody that he despises, he is losing. I don't care how much wealth you have, you can't take it with you. But if you actually wake up next to somebody that you truly love and they love you, then you have something.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 4: You have true love and people? I mean sure, is it something that that is like material, No, and it's not. But when you know you have that one special person that actually truly loves you for who you are, then you have something. I mean, you should be able to tell your your life partner anything without ever being judged.
Speaker 2: Well, my father would agree with you. Chris and I thank you for calling from KMO. Excellent, Thank you for the call. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two to two two. My father used to say, doesn't matter who you marry, just make sure that that face is the face you want to wake up next to for the rest of your life. That's all that matters. Make sure you wake up next to the face that you want to wake up next to for the rest of your life. Kevin in New Jersey, Welcome to the Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 8: Hi Kevin, Hey, good morning Walter. How are you, hey, buddy? Yeah, so I know you like trucking stories.
Speaker 2: Yes I do.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm I'm in my pickup right now, head into work to pick up my track done and start my day. So I want to talk about the abuse of truckers, the trucker wife.
Speaker 2: There's a conspiracy. Let me let me stop you a second. Yes, I talked to the head of your union about this. I said, to the head of your union, I said, is there a conspiracy against truckers in the US? And he said absolutely, He said, you would not and then he rattled off all the things that are working against you. Now, please go ahead, Kevin, I'm already confirming what you're about to say.
Speaker 8: Well, well, we are the most underrated, undappreciated industry out there. The abuse that we go through. Now when it was like that, I'm working on forty just shy of forty years doing this, and imagine trying to have to go to the bathroom. Where do you go? Where do you pull in? Very few places you get to these companies and you'll walk in. You gotta use the bedroom. No, there's a sign, no public bathroom. If you're lucky, there's an outhouse or porter parties. Yeah, we've tried to using one of them in August.
Speaker 2: What about Yeah, they're disgusting. What about the sleeper on your truck in the cab?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm in a daycab. I gave up those living in those corpins, got it, okay, because that's basically what it is. But you know, when I started, they made movies about us, they made songs about us, The kids idolized us. Now we are the most hated thing on the road. I get the finger every day, really, oh, every day somebody gives you the finger or cut you off. You don't know if you're going to make it home that your companies that you work for, they, if God forbid, you take a day off, the dispatches will give you crappy runs the next day. It's it's just the most horrendous industry you could never get into these days. Horrible.
Speaker 2: I have tremendous respect for you because every single thing I buy, at some point in its life, has been on a truck. Every part of it, every ingredient in it, at some point has been on a truck. Without truckers, we have no economy.
Speaker 8: I say that all the time.
Speaker 2: Actually, right now, here's what you're gonna do for me, Kevin? Are you ready sure you like the show? Right?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? I listened to it every day on my way into work. I when I get in my truck.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. If you would tell a fellow trucker that you liked the show, just one a day, would do it? That would be tremendous. Will you do that?
Speaker 8: I will. I have to get you to the two hundred.
Speaker 2: You have to get me to the two hundred. Thank you very much for the call. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. One of the one of the most amazing theories, One of the most amazing conspiracy theories is well, wait here, listen to this.
Speaker 10: Well he sketched. I wish I had him here. Now. They're all classified in Washington, but they look like little space people that you would see in the space shows.
Speaker 1: And I got pop culture type. Yeah.
Speaker 10: They had helmets, huge helmets.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 10: He didn't know if it was because they need an environmental error or something inside that, or if their heads were that big he could he couldn't determine that, or if it was just a robot. But I said, I confronted me with this. I said, you said that the helmet was big, with a tube rstors or something. He said yeah. I said, well, if it was a robot, they wouldn't need to breathe there. He thought, Oh, yeah, that's right. So they must have been real. He says, it must have been extra trust.
Speaker 2: I say, yeah, that's retired Agent Richard Dody. You shared details of close encounters with unknown ets at experimental craft at government bases in New Mexico. All the trouble goes back to New Mexico anytime you get near a retired government agent who was stationed in the Southwest. They have many elaborate theories about what they saw, what they felt. Entirely different world. One of the most amazing theories, one of the most amazing parts about our Oh there's another thing, Hey, Matt, there's a file that came in after these called reset, like Charlie sent it two emails later. You have that there. Let's play that. Let's listen to this.
Speaker 1: Think about the amusement parks of the early nineteen hundreds, Coney Island, the World's Fares, the sprawling, glowing exhibitions of the eighteen ninety three Chicago White City. Official history tells us these were grand celebrations of human progress. People came from all over the world to see ferris wheels, carnival games, jugglers, fire breathers, and exotic animals. It was a place of entertainment, a place of leisure. But if you walked past the freak shows, past the mechanical marvels, and past the cotton candy stands, you would find something that makes absolutely no sense in the context of an amusement park. You would find a massive, sterile pavilion with a glowing sign reading live babies in incubators, not wax models, not scientific diagrams, real living, breathing, premature human infants. For nearly forty years, from the late eighteen nineties through the nineteen thirties, the biggest attraction at American world fairs and amusement parks wasn't a ride. It was rows upon rows of glass and steel boxes functioning as artificial wombs filled with thousands of tiny human beings. Visitors would pay ten cents a ticket to walk through these exhibits and stare at the babies. The official narrative tells us a very heartwarming story to explain this. They say that a man named Martin Cooney, a pioneer of neonatology, couldn't get traditional hospitals to accept incubator technology. The medical establishment supposedly thought the machines were too expensive and premature babies weren't worth saving. So, according to the history books, Cuney set up exhibits at amusement parks, charging the public an admission fee to fund his life saving operation. We are told he was a hero, a misunderstood genius who saved thousands of lives. But the moment you stop reading the sanitized Wikipedia pages and actually look at the historical anomalies. This wholesome narrative shatters completely. Let's start with doctor Martin Crowney himself, the man who orchestrated the display of thousands of premature infants across multiple decades and multiple cities. When modern researchers finally dug into his background, they discovered a terrifying fact. Martin Cooney was not a doctor. He had no medical degree, He never attended the European universities he claimed to have graduated from. He had absolutely no medical license to practice in the United States. So how does an unlicensed man with no medical background get permission to operate what was essentially the largest maternity ward in the country inside an amusement park. How does he get access to cutting edge, highly expensive, mass produced medical technology, And more importantly, where were all these babies coming from? The official story claims that desperate parents from all over the country would rush their premature infants to the world's fairs, handing them over to a carnival barker in a desperate bid to save their lives. Does that make sense to you? In an era before highways, before commercial air travel in the late eighteen hundreds. How does a mother who just gave birth to a fragile, dying, premature baby transport that infant hundreds of miles on a shaking, freezing coal powered train just to drop them off at a carnival at Coney Island. The logistics are impossible. Premature babies cannot survive that kind of journey. Furthermore, the sheer volume of infants processed through these exhibits defies the natural birth rates of the era. The exhibits ran continuously for decades, month after month, year after year. The glass boxes were always full. If parents weren't bringing them, then where did they come from. To understand the terrifying truth behind the incubator exhibits, you have to connect them to the other mass of historical anomaly of the exact same era, an anomaly we have talked about on this channel before. The Orphan trains. Between eighteen fifty four and nineteen twenty nine and estimated two hundred fifty thousand to three hundred thousand children were loaded onto trains on the East coast of the United States and shipped to the Midwest. Official history calls it a charitable relocation program for street urchins. But if you look at the photographs of these children, they aren't dirty street urchins. They are well dressed, healthy, and entirely devoid of any documented past. They were shipped to towns that conveniently had just experienced massive, unexplained fires, towns that had been suddenly depopulated and needed a new workforce. Have you ever asked yourself how a single nation suddenly produced three hundred thousand orphans in a window of time with no major continental war on its soil. Where were the massive maternity wards required to birth them. Where were the records of their parents? They didn't have parents. The incubator exhibits at the World Fairs were not a hospital ward. They were a manufacturing plant. We know that the late eighteen hundreds was the era of the Great Transition. The Old World, The civilization of grand Tartarian architecture, atmospheric cree energy, and decentralized communities was being aggressively dismantled.
Speaker 2: The orphan trains. The orphan trains taking babies young children from the Eastern industrial cities to Midwest cities that had just been leveled by fire, that had just been leveled by floods. That's what the orphan trains did, and it was under the guides of charities such as the Children's Aid Society. The Children's Aid Society. When they shipped these kids, five six seventy eight year old kids, they shipped them without paper birth certificates or any recordings about their parents or if their parents were alive. The theory is, the mystery is that most of their parents were alive, but their parents were asking too many questions. Their parents were causing problems and therefore had to be institutionalized. They had to be put in mental asylums. In eighteen forty eighteen fifty, where were the mental asylums, Well, they were in Trenton. That was the largest building in the state of New Jersey in eighteen fifty was the Trenton Psychiatric Hospital. In Ohio in the middle of nowhere in a cornfield was the largest building in Ohio in eighteen fifty. It was a mental institution with two thousand beds in the middle of a cornfield. Who would have thought, gee, were going to need two thousand beds for crazy people. Then when you looked at why those people were sent there, what was the diagnosis nostalgia. What Yeah, they were. They were diagnosed with the illness of nostalgia, too much fondness for the past, institutionalized because you could not have a great reset, a great new priority of technology needs tasks. If people endlessly romanticize the way things are without any credence to the way things could be had, you had to get rid of those people. That's the great mystery. Who did this? Why was it done? Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Jimmy in Detroit. Welcome to the other side of midnight. Hi' Jimmy, dame.
Speaker 5: She got quite the program going on there. You're sort of upsetting me. They're with your daughters and that there. I raised five daughters, Oh my god, okay, and I never had to give them any instructions except when they got married.
Speaker 3: I hadn't given.
Speaker 5: Them destructions as mate.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: Sure you sample your wine before you buy it?
Speaker 2: And did they understand what this allegory was? Did they understand what the hell you were talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely yes, And you want My daughters are on their sixties pushing seventy now, okay.
Speaker 2: And how old are you are you dead? Are you dead? How old are you? Immediate congratulations? When did you retire twenty five years ago?
Speaker 5: I was a team suir.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I want to talk about that. But you got to turn off your radio. I'm shocked that you weren't told to turn off your radio.
Speaker 5: Well, I said, turn that radio off?
Speaker 2: Is that your Is that your wife?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: My wife passed.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. So who's Alexu your girlfriend?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Alexa? She plays music for me because me good advice can answer just about anything except sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah about no sex. No sex. So now listen. Now, when you were a teamster, how much of your income did you have to give to the union?
Speaker 5: How much? Well, I had a wager you had to pay your dues? Okay, I started. My initiation was thirty dollars when I get joined. Yeah, okay, if you're joined now, it's like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which still isn't bad. That's not bad.
Speaker 5: I went to I knew Jimmy Hoffe. I went to meetings. Jimmy Hoffey was there, and uh, I was a kid because I had brothers that were older than me there. And I can remember one time somebody was exling to him, and he told him quiet down. The third time, he said, throw the brother out of here. Nestay, I know, somebody grabs me and we go before rose back. We grabbed the dive. We throw them out into trumbellt Avenue.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way. That's the right way to handle things. Well, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: It is. And you don't need a lot of talking. The last thing in the world you need is a grievance, a union grievance. You just take sal out to the back and you make it clear to him right exactly. Hey, and listen, Jimmy, thank you for the call. I appreciate you listening to the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two Conspiracy the entire country. The entire country was reset about eighteen forty to eighteen sixty. Children were migrated from eastern and industrial cities to abandoned, vacant, destroyed cities in the Midwest. It's a common belief that the Chicago fire, for example, was started by Missus O'Leary's cow. No it wasn't. It was started by multiple fires at the same time throughout the city and leveled the city. It wasn't one cow kicking over a kerosene lamp that set all of Chicago on fire. No, multiple fires were started at the same time. True in Saint Louis, Kansas City, Columbus. Throughout the Midwest at about the same period of time, city after city after city was destroyed. Well, those cities had some interesting things in common. Many of them tapped into ether free electricity, the lay lines, free electricity. The power of the earth was harnessed and being put into use. The buildings were complex, the copper wiring, the copper tumbig inside of these buildings complex. But it heated water. It heated the buildings, and that had to be stopped. Why will because ether is free, Well, you can't have that. Walter Sterling phone number eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two The Other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 7: The Other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling. The other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 9: On the other side of.
Speaker 11: Midnight, two in the morning. Yeah, that's not a good time to be at a gentleman's club. Apparently, some fella was at a place called Crazy Girls in Phoenix, Yeah, Phoenix the home of Crazy Girls, a lot of other great gentleman's clubs, and apparently there was some sort of a phracas outside the club. People are keeping keeping tight lipt, and you know what that means. That means, you know, perhaps the victim or the witnesses saw, you know, a deal between gangbangers. Maybe gentlemen's club's name Crazy Girls. It's an awesome place. And if you're gonna go watch some ladies dance unclothed, you want to be a little nutty. Yeah, a little nutty, a little unhinged. And that's what I appreciate about the ambiance at Crazy Girls. Apparently the fella who got shot, they're just saying it's a person. My belief is is probably a guy. Let's hope it's not a dancer. Our dancers need to be protected. Apparently these are serious injuries, and the good news is the individual is in stable condition so hopefully makes a big old recovery. Now, the question I have is if this guy doesn't yack and doesn't say who did it, if he knows, will this lead to more shootings at the gentlemen's clubs in Phoenix and greater at Greater Arizona. I would say, yes, sometimes you got a narc out who shot you and then asked to be in a member of the Witness Protection program and go to some place with fine Christian entertainment like Las Vegas from the Champagne Room wearing a bulletproof vest. I'm Villohol strippers on the loose. Walter Sterling, The Other side of Midnight, Red Apple Audio Network.
Speaker 9: Midnight Misfits.
Speaker 12: Walter Sterling, The out side of Midnight.
Speaker 2: You and I are talking about the true mysteries of our time, and one of the most fascinating ones, and that Michelle Gibson, who's a frequent guest on the show she's going to share with us tomorrow is about what happened in the Midwest in the eighteen hundreds. The country was reset. Why was the country reset? The only reason the country gets reset is either some profound, insane religious belief or money. In the mid eighteen hundreds is when oil was found. And one of the biggest myths about oil, one of the greatest mysteries is that it's a fossil fuel. It is not a fossil fuel. Oil is not a fossil fuel. It is endlessly replenished. We're not running out of oil. Most of the oil has been found in places on Earth where there was no life. There never was any life, and therefore there were no fossils. That was made up by Rockefeller, John D. Rockefeller. He made up the myth about fossil fuels because then it would be believed that oil was a scarce resource, and therefore he could jack up the price. The higher, the higher the price based on how scarce something is, how rare it is. That drives up a price. That's one of the things that drives up a price, obviously capitalism. But he said, I I, I it can be easily replenished. It is replenished all the time. Well, that's no good. We're gonna have to make up a story. And they made up the story about it, that it's a fossil fuel. Well, there can't be endless, endless number of fossils. Well there aren't, and that's not where it comes from. Silas on Staten Island, Welcome to the other side of midnight. Hi Silas.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I know what makes use a marriage work work out well, and that's if you have a great friendship. There are people I'm friends with male and female, and I'll be friends with for the rest of my life because they're people who work in my life. And if you've got a woman who is in that category, who's your best friend, that can make it work no matter what happens. It doesn't matter if you lose your money, if you lose your health, You'll be there with him. I know my mom and dad. My mom was a perfect woman, and my mom and dad stayed together until you had a heart attack. So I think friendship is your is the greatest bond you could have because male or female, you'll stand with them for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Silas, thank you very much. I appreciate the call. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two. I've heard this a lot. You've probably heard it a lot. People say that their their husband, their wife is their best friend. My wife is not my best friend. I understood this from the beginning of the marriage. I had a best friend knew them from high school. Another best friend knew them from college. I had best friends. I didn't need a best friend. I needed somebody who I could love and somebody who I could marry. She's not my best friend. We disagree on many key things. For example, who the president should be. We disagree on this. We disagree on all things that most people disagree on in a marriage, which is where to spend the money, what support the kids need. But these are not epic battles. These are little things, day to day things that my best friend and I would not disagree on. And in fact we disagree on many, many things. And for some reason that's just not a problem. Partly because I pay no attention. I pay almost no attention to the details of my marriage. I got enough to do. I have a giant radio show to take care of. I have to try to keep Mad and Pete entertained, which is progressively difficult. And you know, just and your best eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two two. The fascinating thing to me, The mystery to me is how did our country get reset in the mid eighteen hundreds. It's an incredible mystery. Thousands and thousands of children were shipped by train orphan trains.
Speaker 12: Thanks for listening to the Other Side of Midnight. If you liked the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC Radio. Dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 2: What the heck is going on here