Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: Welcome y'all back another episode of A Day zero.
Speaker 1: We are at.
Speaker 3: Day two forty and we have got the entire crew with us, the Immaculate one, the Powerful one, the spiritual one, me the one. Guys, before we even get too deep into it, all right, Connor McGregor's return.
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy it? Was it all that you thought it would be?
Speaker 4: I totally forgot about it yesterday. I would have thought we'd done a show, but there was no show.
Speaker 5: Was there no one I didn't get.
Speaker 2: I didn't get in it from Wheezy or anything. So I don't think I.
Speaker 4: Didn't realize it was a fucking fight night till like nine o'clock at night anyway.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I was watching soccer and all of a sudden I was like, oh, it's Connor McGregor doing something so.
Speaker 3: That, So that lets you know that how far he had actually fallen from grace. People kept saying he was a draw. I'm like, bro, he's a rape. I'm pretty sure years ago allegedly it's alleged.
Speaker 5: Ancestors are rapists, so.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you're not supposed to do it in like a hotel room.
Speaker 2: And I think this was his was technically, you know, he.
Speaker 3: Went in the bathroom and the lady went in the bathroom with him, and then he wouldn't let her leave allegedly or something like that, and that.
Speaker 2: That was the confines of it was a bathroom visit.
Speaker 1: I will direct people do the work of Jason Burmas for that. He's been all over it. He loves that stuff. He's he's covered it quite a bit. He uh, I deferred him.
Speaker 7: Well, I do, I do. I'm letting and I gotta put a hard video on that one, okay, on him.
Speaker 3: I've got a short video out there letting me know the points in time when consent can be withdrawn.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's gonna be out.
Speaker 8: But I'll just during and after.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's all three states.
Speaker 3: And when I say after, I'm not talking about like like like five minutes. I'm talking about like teen years later.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Now it's great because now I wish I hadn't done it.
Speaker 8: So you're a rapist.
Speaker 2: You're in a place of.
Speaker 8: Power, and I want your money.
Speaker 6: Yep, ye, you're the Democrats paid me to smear you in your Republican or the Republicans paid me to smear you.
Speaker 8: And you're a Democrat.
Speaker 1: Or an agent named uh uh, who's the one that blew Bill Clinton? Minsky agent named Monica.
Speaker 8: Lewinsky and what's her name of cut off?
Speaker 6: The guy's penis happened at like the same time on my trip.
Speaker 5: Yeah, possibly be earlier, but we got.
Speaker 1: We have mother I think they might have happened around the same time.
Speaker 4: So we got like what you allowed to celebrate, We got motherfucking Lindsay Graham's dead and mother fucking Misch McConnell's in a fucking he's probably dead too, and they're trying to hide it to the chef Massey, but they can't hide his death for another two weeks.
Speaker 5: They can't. It's it's not possible.
Speaker 1: Stink like hell. They've already started reflooring his apartment in Washington, d C. His Chinese spy wife has gone back to Beijing after her completed assignment. I assume fuck and uh and and that's where we are.
Speaker 3: Hey, didn't we say this in an earlier fisade. If you're in a position of power and you've got a lang ling, a good look in langlan who wants to give you some of that sideways dogs to try.
Speaker 1: It, you got you got it. You are not.
Speaker 2: You're not that guy.
Speaker 4: But Russian chicks are hot to make it worth it. Your spy, It's okay, you're hot.
Speaker 1: Well you know you they've got the spy accent as well. So it's like a whole immersive experience where you you kind of know she's a spy and she you kind of and she's got that accent and you've seen a bunch of movies in the eighties about it, you know, so hot, it's kind of hote.
Speaker 3: It seems like the Chinese, the Chinese one for me. Yeah, but it seems like the Chinese one is what they're going with them. It seems to be their you know, they throw that out there. Hey look, but they be coming through all soft and supple, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well the boys if.
Speaker 1: Well, don't underestimate the game of the Israelis. Okay, they're sending some some.
Speaker 2: Gals, they say, the Gale baday you might fold up.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, Middle Eastern people are beautiful, like they have the highest beauty I feel like, and us food. It just sucks that the rest of it's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, look I always.
Speaker 3: If it's somebody you don't know when there all of a sudden just really interested in you, and they're extremely gorgeous in your position of power. It's like, okay, where's the wire at? You know what I'm saying, who are you?
Speaker 5: You got to hit it.
Speaker 4: You got to hit it and then kill it, and then you'll have the national security defense. I know she's a spine, So I killed her. I mean, come on, prove me wrong.
Speaker 1: I told you about the anarchical co check that I'm sure was coming to get me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, she was.
Speaker 6: She was on the way to an anarchist. Would you like to go to the hotel with me? It's like literally reading from a script.
Speaker 4: Or maybe you'll get some banana emojis on your phone, right, Charlie.
Speaker 3: Oh so Lindsey Graham. Look they're saying, now it's a heart attack. I think that's what you're saying.
Speaker 8: A sudden and severe illness. I don't know he uh.
Speaker 3: Medics called to Lindsey Graham's home over chest pains, then heart attack before saiding death. Ems audio reveals, So that's the that's the most up to date. That's what they're saying.
Speaker 5: Iran's video.
Speaker 4: Iran put out a video of the Legos and the like checked him off the list, and like Laura Lumer was next.
Speaker 2: Laura Lamer Lamer, I guess, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Guess what about what about the So that that's the official story, let's get a good conspiracy going. Okay, that that Ukrainian drone manufacturing facility that just went kaboom a couple of days ago, wasn't Lindsey Graham supposed to have been there?
Speaker 2: Yes, this from what I'm hearing, so maybe so let me.
Speaker 1: Just say, I'm not saying he was or wasn't, you know, killed there, but if he if he was, they would have to They can't weekend at Bernie's anybody, there's no corpse. They'd have to announce the death, and they'd have to play that whole thing out and have the ems and have the play that charade of oh he died. I mean, they could have made it funny with him, like, oh he died while he was jacking off, hanging from a chandelier or something, you know, like give in a rubber bondage suit and hang him in the bath, in the bedroom closet or something like that. Like they could have some fun with it. But what if he really did get blown up in that drone manufacturing facility explosion or or but what if he got whacked because his dumb led the Russians to that drone making facility because he was there.
Speaker 4: Well, I think if the Russians would have actually blown him up, I think that they would make it front page news so that we could go to war with Russia because you know, they're itching for it for some stupid, fucking suicidal reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 6: If someone took him out, they wouldn't want to admit it, so they just say he died at home from whatever causes.
Speaker 8: Otherwise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying that if the Americans felt like embarrassed, like holy shit, like we can't have Lindsey Graham have been blown up there. Look, we have to come up with something else, Like We've got to come up with you know, for a variety of reasons, he exposes the scam. You know, his death will cause an investigation into that facility, which is where we were running a billion dollars a month through for our slush fund for our buddies. I don't know, some shit whatever, But you can understand why maybe like they maybe it was beneficial to them for him to not actually be dead in that place and instead died peacefully with a vibrator of his ass at home on a Saturday night.
Speaker 4: So what's the timeline difference, like when that place blown up and it was there enough time for him to have allegedly flown home and then have a heart attack. I mean, if someone did an hour by hour timeline, it might be able to shed some light on it. I don't think that McConnell's dead because I think so if McConnell would have died, he's probably on machines and stuff. If he would have died, they would have filled out the death certificate and that would have had to have been logged like instantly. That gets logged with the county or whoever the fuck else, But that information would be public record in like a day.
Speaker 1: So I think he's alive but incapacitated until they figure out what they're going to do.
Speaker 4: Right, But if he's brain dead, if he's technically brain dead under the law in that in Kentucky, then.
Speaker 5: He's considered dead.
Speaker 4: If you're brain dead but being kept alive, you're considered dead by Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Law doctor, don't consider him brain dead, or we'll blow your car up.
Speaker 4: So what's up with the governor of Louisiana? Do we know anything about him? Not Louisiana, Kentucky, Kentucky, do we know anything about him? He's the guy who's got to make the call on his guy has got to make the call on what happens with that seat.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: State politics, anything about it.
Speaker 5: It would be so ironic.
Speaker 4: It would be just desserts if motherfucking mass he could move into that Senate seat, like they fucking spend thirty million to fuck him in the fucking house and then boom he gets a promotion to the Senate. I mean, that would just be the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 1: That would be good, That would be.
Speaker 2: Well, well, here's what, here's what not.
Speaker 3: NICKT y'all who uh revealed his final conversation with Lindsey Graham and NNT y'allho states that he was speaking with Lindsey Graham about finally ending us A that Israel has a robust economy now and they're able to be self sufficient, and he brand with budget. He was like, man, I still we still need to sing, y'all some dust. This is the alleged final conversation.
Speaker 8: Why wouldn't even say that he wouldn't he doesn't off the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what he says.
Speaker 1: Don't give me the money, America. What he's saying is everything you give me, I'll cut you a peace in the Cayman Islands. Don't be dumb. Give me as much as possible. And if you stopped giving me money, I'll make you have a heart attack in your house.
Speaker 6: One of these people doing all this money, come on, so.
Speaker 4: Much fucking Rabine was taken out for a whole lot less bullshit than that.
Speaker 5: Ya, who's done?
Speaker 1: Oh so well yeah, well yeah, ya?
Speaker 5: Who probably took out Raben? Is the reality? What was the guy who killed him was the coud party.
Speaker 1: So m hm m hmm.
Speaker 4: That's a that's the suspicion anyway. And I don't put past anything from murders children.
Speaker 3: So well, I mean, well it well, it seems like it seems like we're in escalation mode again.
Speaker 2: Well maybe maybe we're in escalation mode.
Speaker 3: The treaty that was supposed to go through is following by the wayside. Trump say, you know what I'm just doing with these niggas. How about I just go and just fuck you up. Irene said, we've been done with y'all. Straight's closed, but the strait's open. So I mean, the real question is what's actually going on.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 4: Right now, My favorite shit right now is how Trump is getting all close with fucking uh Erode again of Turkey and fucking and Yahoo Airedawan and fucking Israel fucking hates that guy, and so like, watching this power dynamic play out has been quite entertaining, So we'll see. I don't so at the end of the day, I don't think Trump lick's being told what to fucking do by anybody, even Net and Yahoo and so if he can fucking piss him off by giving planes to Turkey, which is a NATO ally, never fucking fucked up anybody. They're fine, They're good politically, right, They're they're they're allied politically, So I think it's a great fucking move. Get them a whole shipload of weapons.
Speaker 6: Aired A's piece of shit. But Turkey is like the model that the Middle East should follow in general, that's what every country in the Middle East should do.
Speaker 5: What kind of systems that they got there.
Speaker 6: They're just I mean, they're supposedly you know, democratic, there's boats, you know, but they're very corrupt or whatever because there's a lot of poverty. But they're secular and they're deeply committed to their secularism and that matters.
Speaker 8: So you know, they still.
Speaker 6: Claim like a ninety eight percent, you know, Muslim whatever a majority of people. But that's because if you're born there or you're a citizen there, they default you to claiming that. So governmentally or whatever they log you is that I do have to go through a process to log yourself as something else, and no one does it even if they are something else.
Speaker 8: So you know, they can say that they.
Speaker 6: Are Islamic or a Muslim country, but they're also deeply secular, like.
Speaker 8: You cannot in any.
Speaker 6: Way indicate your religious beliefs in any position, any public position or otherwise. So pretty cool is what you should do if you're gonna be Muslim's cool. Nobody cares, but your government shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: How is istan Buza city to visit?
Speaker 8: I mean when I was living there, it was awesome. It was very safe.
Speaker 6: I went in all that, even the illegal transportation I took all over the place, and that was safe. And I mean it's like unsafe in the sense that there's no seatbelts or whatever, but it's not You're not going to get like a ducted or raped or anything. But that was a while ago, and after that they had their you know, I forget what it's even called, like the Arab spring or whatever.
Speaker 8: That stuff happened, but.
Speaker 6: It seems to be generally the same as when I was living there. Food is amazing. It was ridiculously cheap to have really fresh, really high quality food all the time, even if you're eating out like every day. I lost weight just like everyone else does when they go to Europe, just just for being there, just because our food isn't as poisoned as it is in the US. Did the US just approved another increase in the worst pesticides that you could possibly have, Just there's like, oh yeah, not only is it just like fucking everyone up, but let's have more of it, We use more of it. Our tolerance now is higher whatever the FDA says, like a tolerance limit is the rest of the world is doing, you know, a fraction of that. So anyway, Yeah, it's tumbles cool.
Speaker 4: I always think of that that fucking they might be giants song, you guys know it's not constant.
Speaker 8: Damn I live. I didn't live.
Speaker 6: I say, you did an Eastern Turkey for a few months too, and that was also super safe.
Speaker 8: I even wore.
Speaker 6: Shorts, uh and nobody cared and so you know, I even was out in the like mud hut villages and people were ridiculously nice, even though I was wearing like a skirt or.
Speaker 8: Something, you know.
Speaker 5: So man, we're in a skirt in the Middle East. You got balls.
Speaker 6: Well it's Turkey though, you know, and like people are not following Sharia law in general, even if they are Islamic. So yeah, people are super super nice, especially the further you got from istumble.
Speaker 8: But I don't know, I wouldn't like run around.
Speaker 6: Like a whore there, you know, I would still suggest being somewhat prudent.
Speaker 2: But so so you're saying, don't, don't don't uh, don't go over there.
Speaker 3: And try to pull a Bonnie Blue with Lily Phillips. Is that what you're telling me? Try to get the village into a room. Five hundred village men in there.
Speaker 2: He was as key about.
Speaker 8: About that.
Speaker 2: She's found a happy ending, saying.
Speaker 8: Happy ending, as in everybody came.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, she.
Speaker 3: I mean she she's got she's got a remand that not only approves of what she does, but actually watches her perform.
Speaker 8: That that guy's gay, right, isn't he be gay?
Speaker 3: Something's wrong with him, There's no doubt about it. But I mean that that may have to do with h you know, the programming of of young men, you know what I'm saying, to suppress their natural instincts to uh protect and preside over because that's I mean, that's what you're doing and so. But women don't realize is that they that they actually make the world like for them, like more unsafe when the men are like, fucking you can do it, you know what I'm saying, Because when it start with you know, if some ship popped off here and you know it's time to start fighting, They'm like, well, I man, shit me, y'all gonna go fight, right. I seen y'all, I sen y'all at the at the gym, y'all. I see more women at the gym lifting weights than me.
Speaker 2: Straight up. I mean, I'm in a I'm in a like I go.
Speaker 3: To a college campus gym because I'm an alumni, so I'm able to go to that gym until my death.
Speaker 2: So I see more women. Huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. If you're alumni of a college.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you have to pay, but you pay when you're uh in school. You just don't realize that it's in your tuition that you pay.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean it's great. I get to use four facilities at any time I want to use it, so so it's actually great. But I see more women in there that's like actively trying to like lift and stay in shape the men. That didn't used to be the case. When I was there. It was eighty percent men, like you had your twenty percent women who you know, there were the outliers, you know, and but now was it's all the women. So you know, whether this is intentional or not, we're definitely moving down that path where we just you know, you just got more weak men overall.
Speaker 8: It's true, but met are still stronger.
Speaker 6: Like what didn't the women's soccer team play the sixteen year old boys?
Speaker 1: Right right?
Speaker 3: The elites of the elites are still stronger, and men per capita or will still always be stronger because we have that we have that extra dose of testosterone that kicks us up another level.
Speaker 2: When you know when things need to start popping off.
Speaker 3: But you know, we're just seeing where and it has been asked of us to be softer, to be more emotional demand I mean yeah, yeah, actually, yeah, it's more emotional.
Speaker 6: If you want whatever, that's cool. But like, I don't think women realize what they're asking for or what they're losing in this deal. Like I love I think it's Jeff dyed. I don't know, but some comedian is like, did the whole world exists because like a woman was cold, and so a man wanted to make her feel better, So we built like bridges and roads and commerce and industry and all the shit, so like a lady could like feel better and like have a little nice place to sit down. And I'm like, it's fucking true. The whole world exists for women. The whole world exists for women. Was built by men, and women are like, now can you do all of this? Can you just like maybe thank men first before you demand shit of them?
Speaker 8: Like come on, nobody does that.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's that's that's something we got to move against. Now, now you do have a leg up if you're a man and you you're a woman, So I mean this gives you, this gives you special privileges in Western societies. It does give you special privileges.
Speaker 6: So emphasis on the claim you don't even you don't have to cut your dick off. You don't have to take horrorones like you could just be like I'm a lady and then go into a bathroom and jack off with which.
Speaker 8: Have you seen that video?
Speaker 1: You be able to strangle people if you catch them doing that, Yes, no exaggeration. You should just be allowed to plead. Uh, I had to get it's I had to do it.
Speaker 2: What you said. When you see stuff like that, like you think of like crazy.
Speaker 3: Horror movies where you just go into somebody's like doing something crazy right there, and people look at him like, you know, like your grandpa's all of a sudden just twitching and just slamming stuff and like starts jabbing himself in the chase, and it's like Grandpa, you Okay, So when you see it and there's a guy in the woman's bathroom and he's just out there and he's got to pull it out, just walking around pulling on it, you should.
Speaker 1: Be able to stab him in the throat with a pen. Yes, and you should be able to walk free, not be charged none of that. You should take that as a threat against children, a threat against women, a threat against decency, and maybe even God himself if you happen to go that far. You stab that guy with your pen, and you will go to jail. Of course, you will go to prison forever.
Speaker 8: But you will have protected women and children.
Speaker 1: So you will have protected as long as you can somehow make it about protecting uh, the trans community somehow by eliminating this guy.
Speaker 3: We even got the most recent atrosy it's going to be on the Big Spring, which which is the artist formula on this ailing page, is going to be playing some badass d allegedly.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, well do what I like.
Speaker 8: The most badass dude right is.
Speaker 3: Like, she's not gonna be Achilles. There was some rumblings she's gonna be somebody else, but she's not gonna be Achilles. They will know why they wanted to keep it under wraps, because she was going.
Speaker 1: The only role I'm going to be imagining that little man lit in is something like an elf or a transgender person, uh, a clown or something. But if that's if Elliott Page is going to be a hero like sword wielding victor, that's a gigantic nope from me.
Speaker 6: It's like, the most ironic thing ever is that that person who is now calling themselves Elliott Page was going on about how sad it was that all of these people are like dead naming him her and calling her Ellen Page, and how sad it is, and how really deeply they must be so uncomfortable with themselves in order to do.
Speaker 8: That to someone.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, no, literally, you're so uncomfortable with yourself that you cut your breasts off and mutilated your body. Your project is classic projection. Here, you're the uncomfortable one. Other people are.
Speaker 8: Just noticing a reality. It's okay to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's Eliot Page is gonna be sin On s I N O N. Now it says.
Speaker 3: Synon does not appear in Homer's Odyssey, but he is a Greek warrior famous for the Trojan horse gambit, whose story is primarily told in Virgil's.
Speaker 8: A Need and Eliot too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the myth.
Speaker 3: Sinon allows himself to be captured by Trojans and tricks them into bringing the wooden horse inside the city walls.
Speaker 8: So I mean maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: Written into the script unnecessarily.
Speaker 3: Because not even in the book, it's not even in the original Odyssey.
Speaker 1: What are we doing? Man? Are you trying to get people to hate your film?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: Look it is but to each other, but it is pretend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says sent On acts as a master manipulator for the Greeks, manipulator.
Speaker 2: You know, kind of like I'm a woman, but now I'm a man.
Speaker 1: We might have to bite our tongues here until we see the flame flaming pile of horseship.
Speaker 3: Yes, uh yeah, yeah, they had the slidest I think it is. It Is it not standard that you have to put this in your film? Now, if you've got a big budget feel finance. Yeah, you got a big budget film.
Speaker 6: If you want to get an award, you have to meet all these different requirements, right, Like you have to have so much trans and black and whatever, and it's out of proportion to what is actually happening in reality.
Speaker 8: They don't even care. They just want you to pack more of it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got Halen Detroy, she's black in this.
Speaker 6: So this and that bothered me too because everyone was like, okay, black, that's that's shitty enough.
Speaker 8: Hellen Troy was very clearly white.
Speaker 6: But also they chose like the ugliest black woman, and I was like, man, she is ugly and the picture I saw, I was like so awful. And then I saw all these other pictures of her where she's gorgeous, and I'm like, well, why did I They like only showed people who were critical of this the ugly picture of her so that all the other people could be like, wow, they're so hateful. They think she's ugly, even though she's not. Like no, we just were only shown the ugly pictures of her. She's like, there's pictures of her where she's super she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she played in the uh in the movie us that she.
Speaker 1: Can be in a thousand other movies, but or maybe even a couple other characters. But why this character who's not black? Why why do it? Why fuck it up? Why do it intentionally? It's gotta be a big f you because it's certainly not stunning and brave, it's fucking retarded.
Speaker 4: It reminds me, is anybody kept up with a black snape? Anybody know what's going on with black Snape.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's relates yet, but uh, yeah, the Harry Potter or a series that does be on HBO if I'm correct.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's see Black Snape.
Speaker 8: Why doing it? The original ones are.
Speaker 4: Great, They're perfect, So I guess the reason for it is because they wanted to be able to do like all of the well besides the mine of course that's number one, but they wanted to be able to do all the nuanced stuff that's in the book that didn't make it to the movies, with like the side stories and background stuff that they never included. I guess they want to expand upon it. And if that's the case, I would I'm going to probably try checking it out anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like.
Speaker 4: People, are these people stupid? Do they not understand they're going to get backlash? Like they're gonna get backlash no matter what the fuck they do. So I don't understand why they commit.
Speaker 2: Did they make eight Harry Potter movies? Liken was in him and motherfucker why is heil?
Speaker 8: Yeah? He was great, Alan whatever Rickman or something.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I saw some of the criticism of Black Snape as that at a certain point when it gets to like I think it's prison there of Azkabon or one of those snape becomes you suspect him of being a trader and working for the bad guys, and then he goes and works with him as an infiltrator, but you don't know it. And the criticism was, oh, so now they're going to demonize this black guy, yeah, because he goes.
Speaker 10: So I'm like, well, I mean, they just showing showing that you can never make these people happy because if you even if you do it the other way.
Speaker 1: They'll find some other thing to knit pick you on.
Speaker 8: It's true.
Speaker 1: I just making these people the correct color. I don't want to see. I don't want a white version of a black character either. I don't need that. Not exactly nothing, not that, nothing, nothing Hollywood's making out.
Speaker 2: They'll never do that. They'll never do that.
Speaker 1: No, that's completely off limits. Would work, no, But but they will make a black little house on the prairie, little l I L house on the prairie. Oy.
Speaker 3: Hey, it might be down hey, look a to Netflix. Now, it'd be modern times. It'd be modern times, and it just like be in the hood. Actually, the prairie of the Street. It would be Prairie Street, the hood.
Speaker 1: Prairie Projects.
Speaker 2: Indeed, look, I can't right, so you'll do it, Okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we gotta make that happen.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: So one thing, one thing this week that caught my attention is a number of seemingly newly reported Mendela effects.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you guys have seen this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I guess Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
Speaker 8: Tell us what it is?
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you remember?
Speaker 4: And the Willy Wonka stuff, the Charlie and the Chocolate factory and Willie Wanka on the choco factory. Where did you get the golden ticket? Where did it come from?
Speaker 8: Inside a chocolate bar?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: So it's been pointed out now that the little fucking kid, his grandfather gives him a moon pie to get the golden ticket.
Speaker 1: Out of what does this moonpie look like? I'd have to see the moon pie, Harrison, because no round.
Speaker 8: Package.
Speaker 4: Yes, he unwraps the round moonpie package and there's no there's no ticket in it. And then he goes out and buys two different chocolate bars, and then the ticket is found in the chocolate bar. But the Mandela effect is supposed to be. It was never a fucking moonpie is the thing. So also I hear, I'm.
Speaker 8: Just thinking about the chocolate bar where he actually found it.
Speaker 1: So I might be like to reserve judgment toys, see that.
Speaker 4: One does as there's always a little thing like that, no matter what the Mandela effect is, there's always a little thing like that.
Speaker 6: Right, Yes, I actually have to do with Mandela. And it's this quote that like something like the thing we're actually afraid of is our own powers. And and apparently that's not Mandela, it's Marianne Williamson.
Speaker 1: Do you remember her?
Speaker 8: She ran president?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that that, but that was always tributed to Mandela.
Speaker 8: Now they're saying that it's Maryam Williamson. She's almost like.
Speaker 5: I'll meet you in the field where love.
Speaker 8: Grows, and that's like her host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, you know, don't meet me in that field. I could give a fuck about that for you.
Speaker 4: That's also this week I saw a video some people are saying that Chick fil A is back to the original Chick fil A. It was they had no K and then it had a K and now it doesn't have a K anymore.
Speaker 5: That was another one.
Speaker 1: I have no energy in that one way or another. I don't recall either.
Speaker 8: We didn't have it in Washington, so I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I swear that it's never had a K.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't attest to it one way or the otherness. It occurred to me with a lot of this stuff that like, so Chick fil A has a kitness, Chick fil A has a K that's the official Chick fil A has a K now now or always had and now sometimes it didn't know, but yeah, I feel.
Speaker 6: Like it didn't have a cave. And that was a mendelic effect.
Speaker 4: So the dude in the video had he went to a Chick fil A and he had a cup that had the chic and then he's showing on the soda machine chic K.
Speaker 5: He had both of them in the same image.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So who knows the one that because there's a bunch where I'm like, I can get that we're just misremembering or you know, memory is super weird, like they're not that important and.
Speaker 8: I just don't know.
Speaker 6: But the one that fucks me up is the fruit of the Loom one, because everybody was like fruit of the loom, what's the logo? It's a cornucopia with all the fruit coming out of it, and everyone knew that. Who's from the eighties, nineties, whatever, and then all and they're saying, no, there's never been a cornucopia. Not only is there no cornercopia, there's never been a cornucopia. And everyone's like, you, you have to find these fruit loom labels and whatever, and no one could find a label, and all of the threat stores had no Fruit of the Loom and all this whatever. And they went to the company and the company is like, look, we have our whole record. There was never a cornucopia. And then some woman went to the Library of Congress and found the document that said in words, cornucopia with fruit.
Speaker 8: And she was like, oh, look fucking found it.
Speaker 6: And then like some people found the labels and stuff and they have the cornic.
Speaker 8: Copia on it.
Speaker 6: So this company lied in order to like enforce this mandela effect, Like why would you make this up? Why would you lie? What do you get out of it? And who's fucking asking you to and why would you do any of this?
Speaker 4: That's just when you google, When you google Fruit of the Loom and you go to images and google, it's all Mandela effects stuff like all of it, Every single fucking image is Mendela. So here's one shirt.
Speaker 6: One percent of people remember the cornucopia. They either don't remember it at all and they're like, I don't know, I never had that or something, or they're like, yes there was a cornucopia. No one thinks there was no corna.
Speaker 5: Well here the at this one. This looks like a label of a shirt.
Speaker 6: Sea that's how it is. Yeah, that's real, and that's a ship where they find it. Finally found it described in the memory of Congress documents. But the company says they've never had that, So why are they lying? They have the records going back to the beginning of the company, and they have every logo and logo change they've ever had, but that's not in any of them.
Speaker 8: So why would they lie right behind it? Why are they? Like why what do you think of this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Makes no sense. I know.
Speaker 6: I think it's just research to see what will we fucking et cetera. Not like what are if they just change history? Like who's gonna notice?
Speaker 8: And how far can they go? And how do they do it? How do they pull it off?
Speaker 4: Well, for me, the monopoly man with the monocle is the big one. That's the one that's like what.
Speaker 3: Like which I actually played Monopoly Go on my phone. So if y'all played Monopoly Go with Miami is free.
Speaker 6: You know, does he have a knock monofon yours?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Oh he doesn't. What the fuck?
Speaker 6: See they say he doesn't, but he does. He totally always had a monocle. They're all liars. They all are fucking doing it to fuck with people. It's all psyops and they're just learning how well they can control people's minds, right and information.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I can play like the nineteen fifties, nineteen fifties Monopoly. Maybe that'll have an image. Okay, So here's the deal. Here's the thing. This is a possibility. I'm just throwing it out there. But his eyes when you look at him, like the monocle might have been a people might have been mistaking his round eyebrow that.
Speaker 5: As a monocle.
Speaker 4: Like here, let me share here, let me share it this way and you can see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: That could be.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of zoomed out, but like you can see, the eyebrow is basically the top of part of a circle. And it kind of touches to the mustache. So maybe that's the deal there.
Speaker 6: Who knows see things like that, and I think like the Planner's peanut had a monocle or something. So maybe our brains just were like, oh, those are two not the weird rich guy things.
Speaker 2: They all have mob pats.
Speaker 1: They had top hats and gains, and so you assume they had monocles too. Maybe they did. They didn't. I can't again, I can't. I can't swear.
Speaker 4: I never heard of this one. The anatomy Mandela effect. Kidney's now under ribs and heart and center not on left. My heart's on the left. I know because I just had an MRI, so my heart is definitely off to the left.
Speaker 6: Your heart is the center line, but it's on the left. What they're saying, it's literally directly in the center.
Speaker 4: Of your body, now, I guess, but mine was distinctly left. You looked at it and you're like, holy shit, that's that's like right there, you know.
Speaker 8: Well, So the other thing is they with the anatomy. Shit, they have the eye. The orbitals of the eyes are like a.
Speaker 6: Solid bone, like your eyeballs sit in front of all one hundred percent bone casing, and I'm like, that doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 8: Actually, no, that's true. Where are the nerves going?
Speaker 4: No, that's true because I remember because the undertaker, the fucking undertaker had to go. He went to the hospital and they did a fucking X ray of his head and all that inner orbital bone was broken away, and his fucking eyeball nerve was sitting on a piece of broken orbital bone, and if he'd gotten hit again, he would have gone blind. So I remember that specifically because he talked about.
Speaker 5: It on Joe Rogan.
Speaker 8: So the nerves go through the bone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's holes, there's holes, there's holes all so you have solid but there's holes that connect everything.
Speaker 6: Okay, which actually does make sense for protecting the brain. But don't you feel like skulls used to not have that there and it was just empty.
Speaker 4: They probably break out easy, so old skulls probably that's probably one of the first things to go if it's really thin.
Speaker 5: I would think that's fair.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so you see old schools.
Speaker 5: I'm Devil's advocates.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cool man, Now I gotta look for skulls.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 4: See, this man beeligent takes advantage of your lack of memory of things that you think you should know right well.
Speaker 6: And the thing that is true about memory, which is that every time you recall something, it changes, It goes back in its place different than it was before. So the memories you had, it's almost like not the memories you had yesterday or ten years ago or forty years ago.
Speaker 4: They're all different, right, because you remember remembering. I've caught myself remembering the memory, not the original, you know.
Speaker 5: Yes, So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: A lot of drawings look like a lot of drawings make it look like, no, nothing there here.
Speaker 5: I'll share this too. I just googled skulls kind of rough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because people probably just show the shadow because it's hard to draw the the background of that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that makes sense too. That is the thing.
Speaker 6: Most vandal effects have actually had a explanation like that. It's like a faulty memory or a misunderstanding of your brain, or an illusion.
Speaker 8: Some of them are weird Free to Loom one is weird, very well, just so good of it.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's that cern destroyed the universe and all got shoved into the nearest timeline.
Speaker 4: Oh, can somebody explain that to me? I guess curn and shut down till twenty thirty. What's going on with that?
Speaker 6: They do that from time to time, and I don't know, there's just freshening it up. Yeah, freshening it up.
Speaker 3: I mean you ain't, like you said, what does that mean? It so like a woman going I'm gonna go freshen up a little bit, and.
Speaker 1: Then that means you get a little bit and then she's gone to three years He.
Speaker 8: Shukay, people, we'll make it now.
Speaker 2: What kind of we talk? We tell my nosepad.
Speaker 1: We just talked.
Speaker 2: We're talking about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm sure there's a lot of that turn too.
Speaker 6: They're doing all those weird Illuminati rituals, like they're like dancing with like goat horn masks.
Speaker 2: On and bring.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well no, well they got to be having a good time right now, because I mean the newest newest evil Dead burn evil Dead movies that Evil Dead burn with the with the dead heyes, you know, uh what kind of what kind of stuff you think they derived from that or you know a lot of I always say to people that a lot of movies there, it's not somebody's imagination per se, that a lot of folks are you know, involved in these particular activities.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, even beyond Marina Abramovich. Who is this woman or trying to remember her name, Michelle LAMMI have you seeing her?
Speaker 1: I know exactly talking about that creepy old European looking lady Pedaphor.
Speaker 8: Just like she is.
Speaker 6: I didn't think you could get worse than Marina Brahma Besh, but that lady is worse eating children.
Speaker 8: Gross.
Speaker 6: I wish I did see her, Honestly, I'm like, God, damn, why can't we just like destroy all the Satanists like that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, so the question is is like how how often? And you know, uh, what's the what's the the background of them getting these ancient texts and trying to resurrect things.
Speaker 3: Stuff like that? You know, what's the what's the the true background on that? Thousands because mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I mean people talk about because I mean it's and whether you believe or not, but it's spoken about in the Bible where.
Speaker 2: People are.
Speaker 3: You know, taken over by spirits. So you know, and you know that you know, these folks are involved in that. I would like I would like to say that that I had one moment where I was legitimately freaked out and it's actually my best friend. Like like I thought I was gonna have to hurt him, like because like he wouldn't stop like now, like his eyes changing everything. Yeah, Like like like I had to hold him down for like five minutes and then like he like he just finally like like he shook his head and he came back. I mean, what's going I was like, dude, I don't know, man, that ship was weird.
Speaker 2: Man Like, I like like I don't like like.
Speaker 4: Literally saw and fucking hol water Broe. I watched it on It sounds supernatural.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: This was right when I was starting dating a current woman like this twelve years ago. We're at our career, you know, drinking and stuff, and was outside talking about stuff. Then all of a sudden, like his whole expression just changed, start tilting his head sideways.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Oh, what the fuck is going on? What just happened?
Speaker 3: Like it just like we were sitting there talking all of a sudden it just like it just knows died and like like a few weeks later, like he called me and say, hey, man, he come out to the house and talked to like, yeah, he's like, man, what happened.
Speaker 2: I was like, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You have a weird brain thing going on. He had a seizure or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's That's my only encounter where I was like, Okay, this is some ship I hadn't seen. And this feels like I'm in a fucking movie right now.
Speaker 1: You know, like eyes turned black.
Speaker 3: They didn't turn black, but they just all of a sudden got They just stayed wide. He didn't blink, they stayed wide, and his head started moving from side to side weirdly, you know, almost like you oh yeah, and like it's just start moving close to it. I was like, I was like, hey, man, what's going on. He's just like and he just starts laughing. I was like, holy shit, man, what what Okay, it might have been unlike maybe a little bit of acid.
Speaker 8: Nah. No, we no, we.
Speaker 5: Even on acid. I never seen no aliens or demons or nothing.
Speaker 3: No, because we rolled in the same circles. Like, we rolled in the same circles. Like the only thing we did was was drink.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, having like a nervous breakdown or something and it could have been it could have been something that trick.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it was just like like I.
Speaker 1: Just recent shock, give my hand here. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's yeah, that's the only time. And it one time. Let's see it. It's happened one time. Never happened again.
Speaker 8: This has happened to me like ten times in my life.
Speaker 2: Oh has it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you right now, like like what, I'll go and watch a movie when Yeah, I'll go and watch a movie where somebody gets possessed and dude, like what he was doing was.
Speaker 2: The exact thing that they would do on the.
Speaker 6: Movie I know, which I think they do ship like that so that when this happens to you and you tell someone, they're like, oh, you watched too many movies.
Speaker 8: You're like, no, the fucking movies are our copy life, not the other way around.
Speaker 6: They know what's real and portraying it accurately.
Speaker 1: Oh that movie Hostile is so crazy, that fictional movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that made me not want to go.
Speaker 4: I stayed at a hostel a bunch of times, the same one in La right across from the Chinese theater.
Speaker 8: There was a I want to stay at a hostel in La. Oh God, I can't because I was.
Speaker 4: Because it was when I was working for Sam and I was living in Vegas and it was like I was broke, and so it was the cheapest place.
Speaker 5: It was like twenty five bucks a night.
Speaker 4: And I never saw chicks with titties walking around like they did in that movie.
Speaker 5: I was waiting. It never fucking happened.
Speaker 6: So I was at event recently and there was some weird boobs, and like, boobs are cool generally, but like some people have stof wearing bras, but like they're like wearing like that push up Boosdia type of outfit where it just like perfectly outlines your tits, which is really great if you have nice tits. And then when you don't and you just have like long, thin, hanging titties and you don't wear a braad the same time, this is not good.
Speaker 8: This is not a good luck, ladies.
Speaker 5: And I was in the hospital the other day and I.
Speaker 4: Was waiting in the I was waiting in the lobby of the hospital and fucking this older lady, probably in her early seventies, got wheeled in and she was a big fat lady and I swear to god, I'd never seen titties as big in my life. Dude, they must have been like quadruple h's or something like there was and everywhere or dude, everywhere was the gnarliest thing.
Speaker 6: This is why I think it's true. When I was younger, I was like so sad. I was like, man, I don't have very big boobs.
Speaker 8: This is so sad. And older people will be like, no, this is great. You're gonna love it. It's fantastic.
Speaker 6: And now that I'm older, I'm like, yeah, that is actually great. Giant boobs are pretty sad when you get old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like just just like having a giant pain. This is pretty sad. We can get old.
Speaker 8: It was pretty sad. Is it ever sad?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, idiot is Having big tips is like being famous. You get treated like that. I had a girlfriend who had natural, huge, double D boobs and she was Asian and she looked like nothing you'd ever seen before. Generally, Yeah, that opened it magically, opens doors.
Speaker 4: Could they cast the pencil tests, Charlie, Could they passed the pencil tests?
Speaker 8: Like they're like close up together.
Speaker 5: Now you put a pencil under it and if it can't hold the pencil.
Speaker 1: Not discussing my path, I'm saying that that was a fact that I noticed as a as somebody who has a witness to it, is that well, let me tell you this, as a bartender for eight years, I also know that big tits get you to the front of the line. They get you in the line without pain. They get your free drinks, They get you drinks from the bartender, They get you drinks from other guys.
Speaker 4: Since we haven't evolved at all as a species, we have not evolved.
Speaker 1: With skeleton key that gets you almost unlimited access to a certain level of guy. And uh, while I was bartending, I was most definitely that guy.
Speaker 8: It's fair.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, we haven't evolved. There's there's there's natural keys that we just we're gonna pick up on.
Speaker 1: You know, let's put your baby into the top on. Don't reinvent the wheel. Have a good rack. H better than a college degree.
Speaker 3: Saying you know what's crazy is that I seen they there was a study being done and it said that me and could actually pick up when women were their most fertile just from their voice.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what you mean?
Speaker 3: And so like they did like multiple like different women, and they were just sitting there talking.
Speaker 2: They were saying the.
Speaker 3: Same, uh, the same exact lines, and the men actually picked the ones that were in their ovulation because it's something about their voice inflection changes when they're in their ovulation period.
Speaker 6: I was like, Oh, that's interesting because I sort of noticed that my voice gets like deeper and more masculine sometimes and then way more feminine other times, and I'm never trying to do anything with it, so.
Speaker 2: I wonder exactly they said.
Speaker 3: They said that that their voice is softer like they like like and a man can just pick up on that.
Speaker 6: It's the same with our hair and our skin, so like you're we have better hair it days, and Martian skin looks better like all of us.
Speaker 8: We just look better when we're.
Speaker 6: Ovulating, and then our body stops trying to make us look good because it does not have the energy or so, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and it's also and it's also through out. They also said that during the ovulation period, the body naturally, well the mind naturally rejects any type of contraceptive.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, yeah, nature, nature rejects it.
Speaker 3: It's like I don't know they didn't need to pull out, Like yeah, subconsciously you like you don't even.
Speaker 8: Going to keep this world populated. Having babies is crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean that that's what I said.
Speaker 3: Look, I was like, look, the world doesn't need for the world to continue going, don't need good parents. It just needs supposed to continue fucking That's it. It how good kids, Well, I mean we could do that, but nature don't care about how how great your parent your children. You just need to have them, Okay, And so I don't know what they're taking out there in Japan, but uh, I think they said they lost three million people in five years.
Speaker 2: They're at one point one four.
Speaker 8: It's they're the people we need the most. You have to have more babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they got They got zero movement on their money, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean, if they ain't careful, they won't be no more. Now I've now we've said this, we got a few brothers.
Speaker 4: The Japanese bottom mark is out of control. I was terrible fucking the APR, and it's through the fucking roof because they're broke as fuck. Their deaths like that GDP from what.
Speaker 3: A guy was saying he's I'm sitting there listening to a guy's podcast. He said, Man, Japan is like you talk about their culture and you know, safety and things like that.
Speaker 2: Man, it's great. He's like, both damn have no fucking kids and they got zero velocity on their money. So like it's hard to move up any wrong. Like there's like there's no dream, Like wherever you're at is where you're at. Like that's it, like bottom line.
Speaker 8: So why can't we have a thatj you believe for the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean probably could.
Speaker 8: Everybody you can actually do so lazy.
Speaker 4: I've been watching a ton of these fucking videos like living in Asia and ship like in Bangkok and fucking Vietnam. Bro, you can get a condo nicer than my fucking house for like three hundred bucks a month. Anybody want to go to fucking Bangkok?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You I do want to go to bangkoks matter.
Speaker 3: You just you just have to continue to make traditional US dollars. I just I just need to tell people there you can't go over there and make no bangcock money.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta make money doing this mm hmm over there so we.
Speaker 4: Can access our banks and stuff. We can still access our banks and all that ship over there.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, especially if you do what's that big HSBC.
Speaker 1: Hong Kong Shanghai Banking company used to launder uh British East India company money. I've been created for it, explicitly for that. No, don't wash your money. They don't give a fuck you there. They're used to be like, oh, you want to live in one country and make money in another country and live in another one. It's our specialty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's literally why I ever had a.
Speaker 1: Million dollars in cash and drug money into our bank towers.
Speaker 5: Or I feel like the I r S.
Speaker 4: Specifically watches the people who are overseas and make sure they pay.
Speaker 2: Oh they ain't that about they ain't.
Speaker 4: That's one of the reasons I'd never I could never leave here because I can get away with not paying here there.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could get away with it.
Speaker 3: They might. They might come pick your ass up. You think you're gonna make us d you go live it up in another place?
Speaker 1: Oh, hell nose go through Gronsky's class man in the state citizens.
Speaker 4: I think it's not so the fucking tax guy who's making the rounds about you don't have to pay taxes and all that shit. And if you've seen this guy, he's like an he's like a he looks like an Indian guy, but he's very Americanized and he's he's making the rounds lately on all the shows. I'll send you a link, Charlie. He says eighty five million people a year who are supposed to file DOME and he says there's less less than fifteen tax judges who if they accuse you of not paying, you can appeal their accusation. They send you a letter say we think you know this, You can appeal that to the court, and you get only one of fifteen judges. And there's like a million case backlocks. So if you fucking set up an appeal for a case, you'll get a court date like ten years from now.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 5: So the system is broken. Just don't fucking pay. Period.
Speaker 4: They nothing they can do because there's eighty five million other fucking people out there who did the same thing.
Speaker 8: Nick can't financial advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, advice at all.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, this is purely entertainment, which is what I got in label.
Speaker 4: I went down to the liberty media like a month or two, like two months ago, I went to the liberty meet up in Denver, you know the one I'm talking about, Charlotte, and I talked to like at least four other people there hadn't paid taxes in like a decade. I was like, yes, they're never gonna catch me.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look look, look here's who they're looking for. Okay, they're looking for W two employees. That's pretty much it, or folks who makes me as of dollars Like.
Speaker 4: Well, the guy, the tax guy says you fuck yourself when you fill out your tax forms where it says you swear under oath that this information's correct, and that's how they get you. If you don't file nothing, you're not taking an oath to nothing. There's nothing for them to fucking get you on because you just didn't do shit.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Is there's some law that says you have to file I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 5: I hear there as well.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: Christopher Gronsky would say, yes there is, and that you better pay your fucking taxes because if you don't, they'll put you in a cage. But he would also say, if that's because you're required to pay your taxes as a federal citizen, but if you want to become a state citizen, then taxes are optional.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The state where they have taxes, they had, but they have that's what they got al Capono.
Speaker 2: Yeah you see, uh I mean.
Speaker 4: But he was doing evasion. He was actually like filing taxes.
Speaker 1: And then Andy Hughes both got nab for tax evasion.
Speaker 4: You can't claim fifty grand a year and then live in a mansion like that's yeah, but.
Speaker 3: But but that but that's what I'm saying though, Like so coming for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like if if I'm correct, Capone had other legitimate businesses.
Speaker 1: As you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so so you have other legitimate businesses.
Speaker 2: So like when you have a legitimate business, there's.
Speaker 3: No way to get past you have in that bank account and ninjas knowing that, hey, you make some dust and if you make.
Speaker 2: A whole lot of money, motherfucker's come in to check you out.
Speaker 3: That's that's why you see the actors and actors, professional athletes, they're the ones that get busted. You hear them getting busted all the time. Folks who own a whole bunch of land and get paid, they get busted because they like, hey, dog, I see that you make a shit ton of money, and I see you sent me a thousand dollars, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just we're gonna come check you out because I know that you just made fifty million last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see that ship up. If you can you set that stuff up in a tax haven, you play their game better than they can play it. You know, they they set it up for their buddies. If you're wealthy enough and you had to hire a lawyer that can figure out how to build the perfect offshore entity for you, and you know, I mean, you can meet all those people at event red Pill I think is going on to go on this weekend, is going on right now. I bet there's people at red Pill. I know there's people with anco show you how to do it right.
Speaker 3: So you so if you're if you're a high earner, if you I mean, if you own companies and stuff like they're they're looking at you like you're watching like he ain't you ain't gonna snake out of this, but they are checking your account. So but but they but they do have the playbook to keep from paying them like like they got it written in there because they knew that their their friends was gonna have a whole bunch of money. I mean, motherfucker's rotting the tax kade.
Speaker 4: If you take if you if say you make fifty grand a year, but you take a loan for fifty dollars and then you live off that loan money and the money you get paid you just pay back the loan. You don't get taxed at all, which to me seems like the biggest fucking crazy loophole that there is.
Speaker 1: And that's that's how they do it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's how they do it. Revolving line the credit. It's just the perfect way to have access to money but not have you know, loans that you know, he locks things like that. Borrowing against assets, Yeah, you just do that. And you know, you don't sell the van goh, you borrow against it, you know, and then that's not taxable incomings, you know. So it's there's there's tricks. I mean, that's what I'm saying. Hire somebody morger than you who knows tax law and offshore banking law and all that ship and then and then because you pay zero taxes. That is the goal that is that is your goal. If you can do that, you win.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now you need to hope that you know the assets you borrow against are cash flowing assets and also appreciating value because they don't you go.
Speaker 1: Well Ponzi scheme going, it will appreciate and value because they have to keep uh creating more money and they have to keep inflating the asset value the value of assets. I mean, it just has to happen. So yeah, yeah, when the music stops, though, it's gonna be nasty. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ranger said on on Rumble, uh that they got That's how they got Westley Snipes because you remember Wesley Sniper was on top of the world and they hit him for that tax evasion and he ain't did nothing but bat movies until he did a dead pull.
Speaker 5: What I found out.
Speaker 4: What I found out about that is that jail that he went to, they call Club FED. It's like the least security federal prison in the whole country. Like there's no there's no gates or nothing. You're just there like it's just like you went to work your word that you ain't get a run.
Speaker 1: So I sat next to that you on a on an airplane from La to Vegas. And did he talk to you? He didn't talk to anybody. Oh he did. He had black sunglasses on. I swear to god. All he did was this the entire time. Didn't didn't listen to music, didn't a magazine, didn't talk to it, didn't take a drink, didn't do jack shit, just did that. And I was and I didn't initiate any conversation and that was it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've ever been on a plane with no famous people.
Speaker 8: I've been Chris Cornell.
Speaker 1: Oh really well, yeah, interesting, I was on when I was a kid. I was on a plane. I was sitting right on the aisle and I was looking kind of to see who was coming down the aisle. It was we were in Australia, and I saw this dude with this black cowboy hat and this gold glitter like lammy crazy fucking rock star jacket, and it was Stevie ray Vaughan and he was coming right down the aisle and I was looking at I'm like probably like bug eyes, like holy shit, and my dad was looking at me like what the fuck? And we had just seen Dire Straits in the airport like three days earlier, so We're like, what is with the fucking rock stars and US and airplanes in Australia, Like we're on a run here. But he died a year later in a helicopter crash.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the only one, The only one, Jeff Hardy, just because he actually was born like thirty minutes or nineven thirty minutes twenty minutes away from where we're at.
Speaker 2: So he's born.
Speaker 5: I seen him at the mall. I've seen him.
Speaker 4: I seen him and his brother at the mall in Tampa when I used to work at the mall in Tampa. I've seen all kinds of wrestlers up in there.
Speaker 3: No, no, when I say when, I say like he was at a party I was at, Like this is like a farmers a Farmer's Day event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I went back home. God, this is this is so long ago.
Speaker 3: I had to be two thousand and eight. But I went to the I went to Farmers Day party and Robin, North Carolina. And yes, this is not a famous place at all. It's a po dunk town in the middle of nowhere. But went to the party and I was sitting there. I walked up, there's some people around this guy. I was like, and that looks like Jeff Hardy. And now we out here in the dirt, there's an old rickety barn, like like we broke okay, you know what I'm saying. That's what it looks like Jeff Hardy. But that can't to him because that motherfucker is huge. And they're like, no, that's Jeff Hardy.
Speaker 2: I said, holy shit, he like six four, two hundred and twenty five pounds. He looked like a little little kid on TV. Some bitch is big.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: Hardy Boys wrestler wrestler Hardy Boys. Yeah, he used to do the Swan tom bomb. He jump off the top of everything, and I can't know how he ain't dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no shit.
Speaker 5: So one time I walked into a bar.
Speaker 4: I was in Sarasota, Florida, and I walked into this little shithole bar called Moniques that I used to have actually like ten years prior. I was like, is where we get our drugs from? But it was like a different bar then. So I walk in there and it's tiny. I'm talking like twice the size of my bedroom and leaning up against the bar drinking a can of bush beer was fucking The singer of ac DC Brian Johnson and then him and is he actually has the ACDC cover band that he plays with when ACDC isn't on tour.
Speaker 5: And then they got up and played.
Speaker 4: It was wild, total random fucking walking into a bar and like a Tuesday night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I think that, Oh you can go Hallies.
Speaker 8: Oh I don't know what.
Speaker 6: I can't remember the band name right now, but you guys would recognize that if I could remember it.
Speaker 8: But I just I'm like retarded.
Speaker 6: I don't know pop cultures you may have noticed over the years, and so I don't know. I don't watch things, don't listen to things. I don't know people's names or whatever. So I'm seeing the band like live play in front of my face, but I don't pay attention to like the people on the stage because I don't actually really care about the music.
Speaker 8: I'm just there to get like high and fucked up or whatever. I go to the bar after.
Speaker 6: Afterwards, and I'm drinking and talking to this guy for like an hour and a half about the Never Aning story, and for some reason he's like into that as I am into that, and I like talking about all this shit or whatever. And at the very end, he's like, you don't even.
Speaker 8: Know who I am?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 8: And I was like, no, who are you am? I supposed to know who you are?
Speaker 6: And he's like, I'm the bass player of the band you just watched. I was like, oh, good job being in a band and stuff like that's cool, Like I have no idea.
Speaker 8: And then a couple of years.
Speaker 6: Ago, working with the guy setting up scheduling stuff, you know, working one on one, it's like our third time that we're doing like pretty profound spiritual work whatever, and at the end he's like, do you still not know who I am? And I was like, am I supposed to know who you are? And I'm not gonna out him right now, but he's like on a show that anybody would recognize, and probably everybody would recognize him except me because I don't watch it and I have no idea what's going on in the world. So pretty that's how my experiences with star I don't know.
Speaker 8: Who they are.
Speaker 3: Well for country music, yeah, and that and that can be the case, but my whole thing is that, Okay, So I seen Jeff Hardy and I was like, sounds good. I went over with my friends like I'm like I'm not interested in fucking with him. Like like so like if I my favorite basketball player is Steph Curry, and if I happened to walk into a venue and he was there, like I wouldn't walk up and say anything to him, like I want want to autograph on a T shirt or nothing. Like it's fucking weird, you know what I'm saying. Like, like my buddy he went to we went and watched in Flames at Norfolk, and then he was going to Seattle because his uh, his what his one of his watch parents live in Seattle and they go like every five years to visit them, and they were happen they happened to be playing in Seattle as well, and he won free tickets to it with the backstage.
Speaker 2: Pass, and he was like, yeah, I got the backstage past.
Speaker 3: And it was just kind of weird, Like I didn't want to talk to him, Like it's just like because I don't know him, Like, yeah, I enjoy your music, but I don't want to talk to you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like when you go back there, you're like, oh, yeah, you doing I mean.
Speaker 6: Don't meet your heroes because you're like, oh, you're not actually the person I created about you based on your work or based on this, and that is like not actually who you are.
Speaker 8: I don't actually know.
Speaker 2: You right right right, So it's so so yeah.
Speaker 3: So to the Steph Curry think so favorite basketball player by no, but he is liberal as a motherfucker. I'm talking about to the core women. To women, you kill your babies.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If you're trying to create some development around me, Hell no, I'm gonna shut that shit down. Keep these broken injines away from me.
Speaker 1: Wife. He's in that club with the with the wife who needs to shut the f up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's what I can.
Speaker 6: It is to a lady who's liberal and they suddenly become liberal. I'm like, no, no, don't understand.
Speaker 3: Why people why people can't have this nuance all right, this nuance within uh their life. I can enjoy somebody's work and not agree with them as a person. Yes, Like so, so we've got the Gable Stevenson, guy who just recently fought in the UFC.
Speaker 2: I made a video about him. They've kind of made a big deal about him, Olympic wrestler.
Speaker 3: They were like, hey, this guy's gonna be the next big thing, That's what we're feeling.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 3: Came into UFC his first He's only had three professional fights, winning there last night, got a knockout. Look great, you know what I'm saying, former football player, all they get jazz. And so I made the video when folks was like, oh, yeah, Gable the loophole Stevenson, you know he's used to. At least he didn't touch him after they were unconscious, I'm like, what are.
Speaker 2: These folks talking about? Man?
Speaker 3: And I didn't realize that he was in some allegations some twenty nineteen that allegedly him and another gentleman ran some foreign object and a girl or some shit like that. But Michigan law at the time with consent and being drunk and whatever, and they couldn't find any enough evidence to convict him. And I was just like, bro, I was just talking about his fight, like I won't talk. I mean, I ain't even know any of that happened. But even if I did know it was gonna happen, I would be talking about his fight and not that like so so like when I talk about Steph Curry, yeah, I was talk about his basketball, not that you talk about Rage Against the Machine. Rage Against the Machine is one of the greatest grunge bands ever and them.
Speaker 2: Niggas are sold out. But I can still enjoy their music, right, you know what I'm saying. I still say, Hey, they made great albums, you know, and so like it's like, folks gotta be Oh, it's just ultimatums stamping in the ground.
Speaker 3: This is just the way it's got. It's like, bro, I mean, who are you talking about? Who Rage Against the Machine?
Speaker 5: Oh, they're not a grunge band.
Speaker 8: Ship.
Speaker 5: I'm a grunge snob.
Speaker 4: I think in the whole history of the world, there's only really been like maybe three grunge bands.
Speaker 5: Everyone else were posing.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry alternative alternative rock. That's my big alternative rock. I kind of look, I kind of lump all those together.
Speaker 4: Streaming Trees, White Honey, and Lady Early Sound, and that's it for grunge.
Speaker 2: Hockey music, you know what I'm say.
Speaker 8: Depressed honkey rock.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: All those bands in the nineties, all the bad in the nineties were depressed and all the lead singers was about to often sales, okay.
Speaker 2: Every single one of them. And that's what made them great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what made them great is the fact they had a mentally unstable singer.
Speaker 6: Dude, the best art comes from misery and torture and trauma.
Speaker 8: It's true, that's what it's there for.
Speaker 1: I mean it does you know lead singers from that Wilin.
Speaker 2: Yeah about all of them are did I mean.
Speaker 3: And died tragically too, you like, not even like just cancer, just like Buddy odd On some stuff.
Speaker 2: They took themselves out like it was.
Speaker 6: Just poor Courtney loved fucking killed them so she could have all of their royalties for the.
Speaker 8: Rest of the time.
Speaker 1: I had the pleasure of scene sublime before in ninety two, before he before Bradley odeed and ended that they put that massive, big album them out and he was I think already dead. But yeah, they were the most talented. They were the most talented rock band I have ever seen live in my life. I was absolutely positively blown away with how good they were, Like I couldn't could not believe it was. I did not know what to expect, but it was like going to like a It was in a real sketchy part of Huntington Beach and it was kind of a scary place. And they're kind of a scary band to be honest, and like, I mean, like the message is good, but like the crowd is real, like dangerous white people, like yeah, the type of white people that I'm like not comfortable being around where You're like, yeah, looks real, fucking sketchy.
Speaker 6: Deep poverty, deep trauma, deep drug addiction, like.
Speaker 1: All a lot of that. But that band was talented. Holy shit.
Speaker 5: So Fish is coming of course.
Speaker 4: I've been seeing Fish for thirty one years now, and I'm blowing off most of the Fish shows this year to go see Angean de Patrine. I don't know if you guys know about them. Fucking greatest thing to happen to music since Fish.
Speaker 3: Not kidding, Oh he's talking about those The dude he's got a dick on his face, and it's not a dick on his face.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling going, Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 2: They played and they're weird. So're always into weird.
Speaker 1: Right now, freaked Yeah in the big cities. Yeah, it's what in Sam Hill is going on here?
Speaker 2: I told you it's a two.
Speaker 4: Homeboy homeboy has he has a he has a guitar and a bass. But they're micro tonal, which means they have twice as many friends because he plays the in between notes like a sitar, and he.
Speaker 1: Blow one of them up, So it's a big size on one image so we can see what this lunatic looks like. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: He literally has a giant pyramid in burden with a dick coming out of it.
Speaker 5: No, it's his face. It's a big nose.
Speaker 4: It's a big nose butt he got. He has twice as many frets as a normal guitar. It's the greatest thing I've ever seen since Fish in ninety five.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm going to drugs to like it.
Speaker 4: I mean it is probably it's typically it's like jam band stuff.
Speaker 8: Well, like, this is.
Speaker 6: What I love about people who are smart enough to do this, because now, for the rest of time, anyone can play his role because we don't know what he looks like. You just have to put that pyramid head on. Anybody can be him, so he doesn't even funny performances.
Speaker 4: It's so funny you say that, because in Russia some two guys tried to do a knockoff of them playing regular guitars, and they made the same outfits, but they were like Jankie, you know, oh it was hilarious.
Speaker 5: It was a big scandal for them for a week and.
Speaker 8: Salvia Russia Pyramid Fox.
Speaker 3: You that's some good stuff right there. But oh yeah, you know your heroes out there, people that you enjoy, You enjoy the music, You might enjoy them in acting. They probably don't have the same views as you, and that's okay, all right. Some of them are crazy, some of them are insane. The majority of them are okay, and they shouldn't be counting on to lead anything. They could be the leader of this bok but don't. No, so, but that is what it is. You can still enjoy the artistry of what they've got going on. You can still think, hey, they're breeding within their craft and also understand that as an individual person who just walks around every day eat, she eat, shits and fucks that they're probably trash.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah that can be all right.
Speaker 8: Well, they're just different than what you think.
Speaker 6: Like, I have people who will if people find me through my show, it's generally cool. If people find me through someone else's show. Every once in a while they're like, oh, I love you and this is so great and I'm gonna come to I'm gonna do all this stuff with you, and it's.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, you changed my life.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, you don't talk about Trump non stop in a negative way, So fuck you.
Speaker 8: You're evil.
Speaker 6: I'm like, wait, so all the things that you thought were good about me are suddenly just like washed out the window because you found my show. And every once in a while they act like I'm a piece of shit for not having like told them everything, and I'm like, motherfucker, if you ask me anything, I'll tell you the answer one at the time. I'm probably the most honest person you've ever met. You didn't ask, am I supposed to meet somebody and be like, by the way, here's my life history, here's my current political beliefs, here's my current social beliefs.
Speaker 8: Now, let's talk like that would be.
Speaker 3: Retired, Like shut up, I don't. Well, no, you could probably do that. But I mean, us is me, and we got to be more careful with our words when we're putting them out there, you know, so they don't say I'm too misogynioustic or man explaining or anything like that, especially when we're talking to women. And I mean, this comes off the heels of this recent this thing been swirling around this voice memo.
Speaker 1: Guy who.
Speaker 3: Went on a date with a young lady and then they were presumably gonna have a second date, and she wanted to come over to his house and he's like, hey, look, as I said in the first date, like like, when I start seeing somebody, I'm looking to be physical. You know what I'm saying, look at some sex. I mean, so if that's not what you're looking, I don't need to come over to your house. I don't need to get things twisted. You're not a bad person. We can go our separate ways and nothing and we can be all good. And he's getting crushed. Women are crushing him. I was like, well, damn, isn't there that open communication that you want? Well, not really, because you kind of told us exactly what you were thinking, you know, so that's also a problem.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the directness of that gentleman, you know, for just cutting through the bullshit. He's been down that path before. It's casting a lot of money on dates, and he's like, now, listen, don't be bullshitting.
Speaker 6: Those women would be unhappy no matter what he did. They're all miserable people who are going to just comment on shit online randomly and just not shut up about it all miserable.
Speaker 2: Lindsay, the women say that that was coercion. I said, well, no, he didn't go over to her house like like like like she didn't lose anything here. It's not like her.
Speaker 6: This person, those are the same people who say it's not coercion. To say that you have to inject a foreign, random, untocent substance into your body or else you won't have a job, that's not coercion. But this guy's saying, by the way, I like sex, and if you don't want to have sex with me, I don't want to see you.
Speaker 8: That's coercion.
Speaker 6: That's not what the You guys are all fucked up and backwards.
Speaker 8: You have no fucking standards, you have no consistency. Go fuck yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, all that, I agree.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand because I was like the man was directed like he wouldn't like at our house, and then like he was and he's just like, hey, man, I mean that's hey.
Speaker 1: You know, because like at a certain age you kind of appreciate that you're cutting out some of the steps. You know, you know, I'm not in the market but but you know, if you know, you, what are we doing here? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Women who are out there like, hey, do you want to fuck or not? Like I'm bored, you know, but don't stop pretending, you fucking assholes?
Speaker 3: Yea like straight like Okay, So when you get invited to somebody's house, all right, and you've and you you say you've had a date, or maybe you haven't had a date, but you're invited invited to the other gender's house, one of the other person has uh going through their mind that it's going down tonight.
Speaker 8: That's why I like came on.
Speaker 4: I was like, what, here's something I learned a long time ago. If you're giving a girl and ride home from a party and it's one o'clock in the morning, and you drop her off at her house and then she asked you to come in, it's a done deal.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's the reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, that's it.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 2: I thought that's what we were here to do.
Speaker 3: So he was clearing that up beforehand because initially she said at the first date that she wouldn't sure if she was ready for that physical stuff or anything. And the second date, she was inviting over to the house. He's like, look, I just want to make sure because when I come.
Speaker 1: Over, like because I've had a misunderstanding before which maybe cost me, which maybe you know, I didn't communicate well enough for something, and so now this time I'm trying to over communicate or just be straight up about it. You know, I don't I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 8: He said.
Speaker 6: Dude, I don't want to take you on six days and buy you all this ship if I'm not gonna get laid.
Speaker 8: So let's be real with each.
Speaker 1: Other that these red lobster dinners aren't pay for themselves.
Speaker 2: Here's what you gotta think.
Speaker 3: Okay, So and red Lobster is not even the top of the top, you know, folks are We've seen this recently where people are like, oh, man, cheesecake factories.
Speaker 2: So that's a terrible day. I say, the cheesecae factory costs a loss, but it costs a lot.
Speaker 3: Like come on, yeah, that's what I'm saying. So you go to the cheesecake factory. Okay, you get two dinners. That's that's forty that's forty to fifty bucks for two dinners. Let's say you get sixty something here, two drinks. Let's say you get two drinks apiece. Get two drinks apiece. Drinks are anywhere between eleven and fifteen dollars a piece, all right, and you get two cheesecakes. Man, you're done spent by one hundred and fifty dollars for real.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Just take him to Kenny Rogers Roasters instead.
Speaker 1: It's not the worst idea I've ever heard, Corey. You separate them right away. You know what you're working with the girl you got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, so here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Like, so the ladies can have expectations of Okay, the guy needs to spend this, and he's spend this, and he spend this, but the man can't have expectations like, look, I'm.
Speaker 2: Spending all these I'm looking some action. Okay, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To feel transactional and everything. But like, if we're keeping track of how much I've spent, well, then like what am I getting?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Because he said because I can go buy a whole Its terrible, It sounds terrible.
Speaker 1: But I like prostitute. But what am I getting?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, but I gotta do This is the secret, bro, You gotta befriend the hooker. Okay, don't just pay the hooker money. Be friends with her, so you gotta find you got to get into a click that's one or two in the midst you befriend them, then you get like eight hours for the price of one.
Speaker 8: It's really I could have been That's a good tip.
Speaker 1: I could have been in that friend club for sure, because when I sold the house to this porn star in Vegas, fucking one of the most famous porn stars in the world, and she was actually really fucking cool. She was like genuinely I mean not well obviously, but like content and like in her fucked upness, you know, and extremely exceptionally nice, like always very thoughtful, And I genuinely thought she was like a decent nice person. She had a boyfriend, and sometimes she'd say, you want to go meet up with us when you get off work at a bar, and I go, fuck, yeah, I do uh, And I'd go set up and go there and drink, have a couple of beers with them, and then I I gotta go home. I can't. I don't know what the fuck you guys are up to.
Speaker 8: All kinds of cornstar action.
Speaker 2: I don't know what y'all look to before you know what the fight.
Speaker 1: But it is like the job side was the community where home where she lived. So she would come by MH to go home, and I'd be at work and I'd be like right there, like right up the street, so she could walk by, like walk her dog, get her mail, stop in my sales office, bullshit with me for a while and everything. I was like, oh my god, like this is like maybe. And then I was like, maybe I should go out with her and then meet all her whore friends, you know what I mean. Like then that's sort of like a force multiplier type of thing where you get in the door with that. But then I was like, I don't know what her whore friends look like. If knowing her, they're probably off the charts, you know. And then I thought, do I really need this in my life? I just got out of something. I don't am I trying to like give myself like anxiety?
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: No, No, actually I say that there was never anything that was gonna There was never anything.
Speaker 2: That was actually actually, but I did probably.
Speaker 1: Changed my changed my opinion on porn stars. Well, I've had to to encounters two girls who were porn stars who were phenomenal. I was just like, oh my god, like they were they were better than these chicks who I knew were porn stars, were better people than most of like the normal girls I would meet when I was bartending, Like they were more talented and more like interesting and more like down to earth and able to have a conversation than almost any of the girls I interacted with. It was such a weird, such a weird dynamic. I was like, damn, man, like you're fucking cool. What the hell, like kind of like what are you doing and doing porn?
Speaker 2: Like the fuck?
Speaker 1: I get it, You're like at the top of the game, but like, what are.
Speaker 8: You doing if you're smart's making a lot of money and.
Speaker 1: It doesn't pre internet, if you're I mean, well not pre Internet. This this was when Internet was like going night Designs is.
Speaker 9: Like ninety seven, Okay, so they still vhas vhad early ly we've left.
Speaker 1: The VHS porn behind. We're in the DVD world, but we're not at the online version yet. Can take eight hours to download anything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there was some own line. They just take you for everybody to get to at the buffer it all day, dude, I.
Speaker 8: Just saw a sixty five year old whore.
Speaker 6: She was talking about like her life somehow, she like somewhat kind of decent, which I can't imagine.
Speaker 8: She's been prostituting for.
Speaker 6: Decades, since she was twenty so forty some years. Uh, and they're asking her like, dude, what are you gonna stop? Like basically, she's like when I can't walk anymore because she only gets eight hundred dollars a month on Social Security in two hundred dollars, yeah, stand up.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think. I don't think people understand roll.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, not lock. I mean there's wheelchairs.
Speaker 3: Like when when you step into that line, when you step into that line of work, Like let's see it like this, this is where you're at.
Speaker 8: Five dude, yeah a sixty.
Speaker 2: Five year old yeah, no retirement plan yeah yeah yeah this yeah, this is where you're at Like and so this I don't know, this is why God, what was it? I seen Papua a TikTok.
Speaker 3: There was a woman talking to young girls who were trying to get in the industry, and she's like, she's like sixty, she like runs most most of these most of your your pre internet. Women now own their own companies and stuff now and do their productions and stuff.
Speaker 2: But she was sitting there.
Speaker 3: It's like girls, like, I know you said you wanted to get involved, but I'm gonna tell you right now, like this is it, Like you need to understand, like.
Speaker 2: There's no recovery. Okay, at least she's telling I'm good. Yeah, there's no recovery.
Speaker 3: So like if if this is not, like she's like, this is what I do, Like like this is what I'm going to be doing, Like I never see myself doing anything elf. So like if you don't see yourself doing this until from here until you can't.
Speaker 2: Do it no more, then you don't need to do it. So there it is.
Speaker 3: So guys, hey, we're gonna end on that. We appreciate y'all for being with If you're gonna if you're gonna get into the whole industry, you know, just remain there. And you know I'm not any flag. Okay, you can call me.
Speaker 5: I'll test you out before you hit the road.
Speaker 3: Cory, do a cast and count for you. Can you do a little cast and couch if you need some help? All right, get up, Corey Hues dot Org. It's eatmail everything up there, and while you add it by his fucking books, you know what I'm saying, wonder from history while you wanted volume. Yeah, and he's working. He's working on getting some signed copies. He's working on getting those signed copies at some point in time. So yeah, when that comes around, and make sure you get you a couple of signed copies.
Speaker 2: That's where it's at.
Speaker 3: Get you a traditional physical media, all right, even though we're moving away from that. But ain't nothing no better than being able to hold it in your hands. Paulse Lindsey, What do you got for?
Speaker 8: I have a bunch of shows out. You can go check them out anyway.
Speaker 6: They are podcast platforms, rumble otherwise. I've got a blessing on Tuesday, can sign up for. I have a class coming out next Sunday, the Money Package, best class I teach.
Speaker 8: I love it. You can take that if you're into it. And yeah, that's that's the stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We'll pretty say landsay for being with us on the road. As you can tell you, she's not in our normal Okay.
Speaker 8: I was, Yeah, you fail, that was crazy?
Speaker 3: All good, all good? Uh, but we did shout. Yeah, we sent people your way, Charlie, Charlie, what you.
Speaker 1: Got for I have Andy Wakefield on Macroaggressions came out today. He is the director of Vaxed. He's got a new book out. You spoke about that. We've spoken before. He's a cool guy. Check that out Activistpost dot com. Liber Polko in Serbia a month from from tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Okay, Serbia, I'm assuming is it warm over in Serbia?
Speaker 1: It's warm? Yeah, yeah, I mean it's sort of north of where I was in Croatia.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, So anytime I hear Serbia, I'll automatically think furry cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah in Siberia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like going to the lake in Michigan or something like that summer. It's gonna be amazing. I've seen the setup for it. I'm gonna be the stage manager of Liberpolko. I'm gonna be speaking. It's gonna be It's a banger lineup. So you know, I'm not expecting people to just go. But if you're in Europe and you happen to be like backpacking or you've got a wild hair, go to Librepolca.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, there we go backpacking.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Last year I would go and and then they invited me and I was like, Okay, I guess I will go.
Speaker 8: I will go there.
Speaker 3: It is HQ four twenty dot com for everything I did. We appreciate everybody for being with us. Okay, we'll catch'all next week. For Day two, forty one, h