Speaker 1: Writer, Welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Chris Matthew is good to see your brother. Thanks for having me back on. We are in the strangest the strangest times, so looking forward to the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, what a time to be alive. Bro. Our government finally decided to do right by the people and release the UFO files, and this comes shortly after the release of the infamous Epstein files. Now, I know you've been looking through the files today, so have I. I can say that most of what I've seen so far is a bit underwhelming, to say the least. Lots of dido among a few nuggets of interesting and just like with the Epstein files, it's a convoluted mess with a lot of nonsense mixed in with the really interesting stuff. But I guess we'll see as time goes on what's going to be released, what we can get our hands on. Before we get your thoughts on everything today, I know you're finishing up your new documentary, Psychic Agent the Gate Program. How's that going, brother?
Speaker 2: It's going really well. It'll be submitted here very soon, so be on the lookout for that. Trailer will be followed by that, so hopefully by the end of the month that will be released on Amazon Prime and Apple TV Plus. So I've been working on that for like eight months now, so it's really exciting when you finally finish a project like that. So I'm really excited. Today is my first day back of shows. So thanks for having me on, man, I really appreciate it. And Yeah, I was just talking with Ryan Gable last night about this because I was trying to figure out the whole pastor situation of rumblings mostly on Twitter x that pastors had been briefed by the government on UFOs and UAPs and extra trash and aliens and all that, and I was like, I watched one of the first videos, the main one that kind of came out that was claiming that he was, you know, briefed by quote unquote government officials on what they're going to do to prepare for the documents that are getting ready.
Speaker 3: To be released.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I started digging into that a little bit, and I found it so ridiculously convoluted and ridiculous. Some people were saying that it was a meeting, some people were saying that it wasn't a meeting. Some people were saying that it was a government meeting. The others said that it wasn't a government meeting, and then Tony Merkle gets on his podcast and is like, this wasn't a real government meeting. This was ran by church intelligence agents that's been collecting this information over the period of decade, and that it was going around briefing all these pastors and all of these people on what's to come, and that it's this whole thing that is demons and that it's all that, And I'm like, I was putting it out.
Speaker 1: On a show. Yeah, yeah, I'm not to check that out.
Speaker 2: So I was. I was getting to the point where I was like, I don't even know what is actually happened. And then I seen Rep. Paula Luna from Florida last night post on Twitter x saying that the files were going to be released today. And I talked to Ryan Gable on the phone last night and I was like, Hey, what do you think is going on with all this stuff? Like what's the deal with all these pastors and everything. And we kind of came to the conclusion that there was something going on because we also had Cash Betel saying that they were in the process of releasing the files. We had Dave Grush on someone's podcasting that within the next thirty to forty days or thirty to sixty days or whatever, the files were going to be released. He wasn't going to put an exact date on it, but everyone was kind of in lockstep that the files were getting ready to be released. You know, you had Paula Luna last night saying that today they were going to be released. So whenever I woke up early this morning, I had received that text message from Ryan. He said, by the time you're reading this, you'll know that the files had been released.
Speaker 1: Right, and this is just a first release, correct, They'll be releasing files over the weeks and months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a round. I roughly one hundred and forty to one hundred and forty seven files were released on the Department of War website. I scanned through every single one of them. Most of them are just documents.
Speaker 3: They're very little.
Speaker 2: The pictures that are in there are on the front of the website, so you want to see nothing but pictures of you know, pilots taking photos of you know in the like the tic Tac where it's got the crosshairs and all that, and a strange anomalo scraft.
Speaker 3: In the background.
Speaker 2: You don't really need to do much investigation on the.
Speaker 1: Site, mostly military photos and videos that you're going to see there.
Speaker 2: But I wanted to play this video really quickly from this pastor that was on Twitter talking about how he had received information that the files that were going to be released was going to completely destroy Christianity and destroy and prove that Jesus never existed and that the entire New Testament was like a fabrication, and I just wanted to listen to that really quickly.
Speaker 4: The only handful of pastors and invited to come to a private meet with a group of men who are connected with the intelligence world that are believers but are still have very high security clearance. These are legit, true men of God that are still connected to Washington and even this current administration and all branches of military. And they literally told us. We had a sitting congressman, a very well known congressman from Missouri. He was he called into that meeting as well, that was just for pastors, and this is what he said speakerphone. This sitting powerful member of Congress said, are the pastors listening to me? I'm getting cheeks right now because this happened to me. He said, are the pastors in the room listening to me? And I said, yes, sir, we are here. And he said, listen to me. Go and tell the church they are not ready for what is coming. The narrative that is coming. What they are going to say is going to be like nothing you can even imagine. They are preparing to tell us that they are from another dimension, that they are our creator, and that these beings, these aliens or whatever you want to call them, they were the ones that seated us here. There is no such thing as God. Jesus was invented by them. The Bible was invented by them. And begin to just say, listen, prepare the people for what is coming because they're not ready.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much it. And yep, that's not what we got right. I mean, listening to that, you think that it's going to be super explosive, right, like we're going to get the details that's going to come out, and it's going to wreck everything, is going to wreck all these institutions. The church is going to be completely destroyed and annihilated. But then he walked back a lot of those statements. But if you listen to that, he clearly says that this congress person told him this directly. Now, he released another video later saying that that's not what the congress person said, and that was his own opinion. Interjected his own opinion in there. But that doesn't really make any sense. Like you either got to believe that these people are stupid or that they have the memory of a fish. Like Chris, if someone came to me and was like, Hey, I want you to be a part of this meeting. We're going to disclose some information to you that we want you to know to get out to your audience or whatever, you can be damn sure that I'm going to remember every single thing that was said. I'm going to know who set up the meetia, i want to know every single person that was there. I'm going to know the name of the person and the agency that had to do with this entire thing. There's not going to be any confusion. But for some reason, there's nothing but confusion. Everybody was saying different things that they heard from different places, and at this point, I'm like, I don't even think this meeting even.
Speaker 1: Happened, right, We're being fed to polarizing narratives as usual, your coke or pepsi of high impact events to choose from. It's either aliens or demons, and this is the narrative that we're given by even within the government, within the higher levels of the military, there seems to be a split in belief systems that they're portraying. Jay de Vance even says he believes aliens or demons. So those are the two narratives that were being fed that people have to choose from. And I think, just like any other intelligence operation, they're going to have these theatrical events and people inserted and people given bad information, real believers given bad information so that they can go and spread to their audience what someone told them who they believe was credible. So it's a common intelligence tactic with all of these events that we've been put through. But it'll be really interesting to see how it plays out because those two narratives don't allow for anything in between that that it could be, including government psychological operations.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you know, things get labeled by religious people that they don't understand as demons and satan like all the time. Literally, that's been the thing of the church and religious institutions from the very beginning. It's all something happened that I don't understand. It's of the devil that's in the place for the longest amount of time, and if anything, that's where that's the direction that I thought that it was going to head. That if because we've been primed for this for in the coming years. Even luel Azando a couple of years back was talking about how you believe that the aliens were demons, right, And that's been the on topic narrative that's been perpetuated for the past I don't know, like at least all of this year has been that these entities are fallen angels.
Speaker 3: There, they're they're.
Speaker 2: Fallen angel technology, that they're demons and and all this. And I was like, oh, well, that seems like the logical conclusion if a meeting did exist between these preachers and pastors and this of these big time churches and these Christian influencers and preacher influencers, that's what I would imagine was being told to them, right, because that keeps the narrative going, right. If it was, you know, it was either one of two things. It was that these are angels, right, that they're godly, that they're angelic, which doesn't make too much sense. I mean, I guess you could kind of pass it off as that to a certain degree. But the main thing that you're gonna want to do is have them believe that it's demons and that that it's of Satan and that it's of the devil, because that's the logical step in the logical conclusion that a majority of people in religious circles already believe. Right, It's like the pulp in Wood story. They didn't really have to convince Paul that, you know, it was extraterrestrials and aliens that they were seeing, because he already believed it. He already believed that that's what it was, So you didn't really have to convince him or push him yeah in that way very much. You just had to kind of be like, oh, I kind of think that what you're talking about is really interesting. Then it just he convinces himself. So that's the narrative that I believe if there was this meeting, because I'm back and forth on even if there was a meeting, or if it was it was a government meeting, but this guy was saying that there was this congress person that was in on this meeting, so there had to have been if it did happen, there had to have been some sort of governmental influence there, but no one was on the same page with the entire thing. But then we get the drop today, we get the reveal today. And I posted a lot of things on my Facebook page as I was kind of going through, and I'll do a share a screen here yep, or some of it just directly on the Facebook page, because I just put the things on there that I kind of thought were interesting to me. It might not be interesting to other people, but I thought that it was, you know, at least somewhat interesting that maybe needs to be taking a second look at. So the first one that I found as this document from nineteen sixty seven that for this gentleman allegedly solid craft while in nineteen forty four. Now nineteen forty four is an interesting date because it's before the kennethorn Old siding, it's before a lot of the major UFO sightings of that time, but it wasn't reported until nineteen sixty seven, right until nineteen sixty seven, so he could have then because the UFO and flying Saucer craze hit hard in nineteen forty seven with the Kinnethornal sightings. All of a sudden, everybody was starting to see flying saucers and call them flying saucers and everything. But I just think the timing is really interesting. But this guy believed that the craft was designed and engineered by a man that was a German engineer. And is there the pose it.
Speaker 3: Revert what is.
Speaker 1: It called when you take a reverse engineer.
Speaker 2: Not reverse engineer, but it's like the negatives. These are the negatives yeap photographs that he took of the craft. I thought that was interesting. But that's the first one that says that he believes that this was a you know, a foreign militaries man made craft. This one I thought was really interesting because I've been talking about this. I've talked about this on your show. I've talked about it on my show several times, and many other people's shows. That the flying saucer narrative came from a sport that predated Kenneth Arnold's sightings by decades, and it was a sport of flying saucers like frisbees, Yeah, like frisbees, and they would they would throw them and then they would also be used as a trap shooting and guns and like they would you know, they would call clay pigeons, they would be thrown in then you know, use this target practice. And it was later adopted by the military during World War Two and then it kind of fell out of you know, commonplace with the everyday public and it just became a military and then up until then in nineteen forty seven, then it gets renamed to be these actual craft in the scot So it's like an.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting origin story for that name for flying saucers. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a co optive way to co opt the term. I thought this one was interesting because it's kind of getting back to that demonic devil that these are demons.
Speaker 1: Scott Devil shield, Scott Devilship.
Speaker 2: But there's also other ones that are really fun in there too, of like flying table lamp, the flying wine.
Speaker 1: I saw some hilarious pictures in there. I don't know if you saw the article about the man walking through the forest that may have found the body of a little green men and it's a picture of a dude holding up a picture of wood. Definitely looks like a skinned squirrel or rabbit or some kind of woodland creature. It's pretty sad that Yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy, Edward Waters and two friends said that they saw this flying saucer ran over the They said that they seen a bunch of entities running around on the road and they decided to run one of them over and then whenever they ran it over. I had never heard this before, so I thought that it was pretty interesting. I never heard this story. And and they got out.
Speaker 3: Of the car.
Speaker 2: The entity was growing, glowing with a red red hue. And then there saw two other little three other little men scurry off into the distance and get into a very small, like four foot diameter UFO craft and then buzz off into the sky.
Speaker 1: And then then says in the article a skinned monkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well scientists claimed that it was a skinned monkey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is the stuff we have to work with. And then we have pictures of quote unquote flying saucer debris that looks like someone just smashed a toaster and took pictures of the debris.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't post any of those because I thought that it would be Murray Island incident, because that's the same type of scenario that happened with the Murray Island incident that involved Kenneth Arnold that you know, the people on the boat, and this debris came out of the center of the ship and then killed his dog and injured his son's arm and all of that, and then sink the ship. And then these two Air Force officers went to collect some of the debris and then whenever they got back on the plane to leave Washington, the plane crash and it killed the two Air Force officers. I thought that that was the debris that it was in there, but it wasn't. It was something from me or something like that that was scientifically tested to be just some weird formations. Yeah, this one is really interesting. This is from nineteen forty two which this gentleman claims that the real story of UFOs was aren't extraterrestrial, they're actually US built craft and the first one was built in nineteen forty to.
Speaker 3: Here some pictures of the supposed craft here.
Speaker 2: And this article is really fascinating because it goes into the propulsion and how it works and you know, how flies, and that it's basically a US made, man made craft. This one's really interesting. This one is apparently from nineteen fifty. It's a mister X. It's one of those. This is the alien creature here on the right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't see this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one's pretty interesting. It's apparently it's kind of that guy. But there was like two or three different one of these aliens that they had supposedly captured one of them.
Speaker 3: What was the one Bob or whatever there was like, yeah, there was like mister X.
Speaker 2: There's like the alien arts topsy footage or whatever. This one is supposedly taken in Germany in nineteen fifty, and then here's the reverse image synopsis of it that shows that there wasn't anything tampered with. That it wasn't photoshop or anything.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting. It still could be a dude in a mask though, a little short dude or a child.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it definitely could be, but at least the shows that it's not a not a fake photo, not a fake tampered with Photoah, definitely could be.
Speaker 1: It's interesting though.
Speaker 2: They got this entity on a leash here.
Speaker 1: That's great. That's the way they handled those aliens back then. You just put a leash on them in they're docile.
Speaker 2: And get them pretty easily like that. And this one is another.
Speaker 3: Guy that worked for the German.
Speaker 2: War Production Ministry saying that UFOs are a top secret weapons made by the US. And it's another newspaper clipping here from the files. It says that there are two types of flying saucers built to today, with one diameter of for forty eight feet power by five jets, and a larger model with a diameter of one hundred and twenty six feet and twelve jets. This, he says, accounts for the rumor that sorcerers often appear to change size and density, raise wing flaps, lift both aircraft like a helicopter. The one big one can keep it by keep a stationary by turning the jets down to counter balanced gravity. Flying saucers developed in Canada by John Frost's former colleague of Sir Frank Whittle, have reached speeds up to fifteen hundred miles per hour and have been inspected by fort Material. Montgomery says, this gentleman here, so hey, there's a lot of people, there's a lot of clippings in these documents that are saying that these crafts are not extraterrestrial or alien of origin, that they are human man made mostly from Germany, Russia, and the United States, so find that very interesting. This one is pretty interesting too. This one, this one might be the first missing inventor or engineer and related to UFOs and nineteen forty nine Air Force officers found and a and in barn with two prototype discshaped craft inside which they couldn't locate the person responsible for making the craft. But here are some pictures of the supposed craft that were found in this abandoned barn. Interesting. We go here with some.
Speaker 1: Gauger that looks very human made very much like human technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's even a number here at the bot right here at MX nine oh zero ninety eight. But it looks like an egg shaped craft. It looks like the what you would describe as like a TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are I mean, the more evidence and the more we see pictures like this, the more likely it is we're just dealing with experimental mility, Harry craft, or even experimental craft by engineers that got lend of some of that technology and made it themselves because the regulations in the sky weren't all encompassing like they are now and people might have been able to get away with engineering some of that stuff themselves a little bit back then.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, I mean look at the airships, the airships of A yeah eighteen D. There is a document that I don't have readily available that I can't find it, but it shows dimensions and sketches of some airships with propellers. I sent them to Walter Bosley for him the checkout. But that and then we got these all of these military photos from a Fighter J that have supposedly taken photos of anomalous objects in the sky, like this one, that one. This one's a composite sketch. This isn't a real photo. It's obviously not a real phoot. It's definitely been messed with and this just has been inserted into the photo. But this is from eyewitness account of what several people said that they had saw, which was this cylindrical cigar shaped object coming out of a white portal flash of light. Here's some pictures from Apollo twelve show some anomalous lights in the sky, apparently on the moon.
Speaker 1: Chris, Yeah, I love those moon pictures.
Speaker 2: There's some other ones of the anomalous lights on the moon from Apollo twelve, which I believe is just it's just that the sound it's just you're just getting backlighting from the sound stage that they're filming it on. Yeah, soundscreen projection.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate. They have a few NASA photos in there from astronaut briefings and like those other Moon photos that you were showing, and all of those are super sketch.
Speaker 3: And here is the airship document. Really quickly.
Speaker 2: Pull back up zoom.
Speaker 1: You know, they still could be building the narrative that we were told that they told the pastors that the aliens created us. They're highly advanced inner dimensional species. They are kind of as these documents come out, it seems like they're trying to frame whatever these aliens are as highly technological the older phot photos looking back now, they are kind of ridiculous for us to in our modern age really grasp onto that narrative. But I'm interested to see when more of the newer stuff comes out what they have to portray the alien and the crafts the new modern crafts are. Are they going to be different than the old saucers that we see It already seems like there is different technology that they're presenting in our modern age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really strange how fast. The technology of UFOs have transitioned, you know. I mean we're still using the same cars that we've been using for eighty years now. Very little has changed. We're still using the same trains and planes, same modes of transportation, with a few different variants in there, you know. But UFOs went from a rudimentary saucer shaped physical craft to a inter dimensional time traveling portal making submersible in just twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They haven't even started releasing the underwater stuff yet, which who knows how much of that's going to be included.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one of the documents that looks like airships. Here.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: A classic airship with the propellers and the wings. And this is written in a different language, so.
Speaker 1: It's hard to really Yeah, this was in the files.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the FIUL number is up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, but I thought that's pretty interesting. And there's another one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, orbs.
Speaker 1: Those listening on the audio end, if you'd like to see the images we are presenting here, come over to YouTube a rumble please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not going to get it anywhere else because no one has gone through any of these I mean they will. I'm sure they will tomorrow. Everyone, I've already found all this stuff.
Speaker 1: But that's right, you heard it here first, folks, rightly, right, baby, let.
Speaker 2: Me get this, uh, this other one up about the orbs because I thought it was kind of interesting too. But other than the stuff that I'm pointing out, there's really nothing else other than you know, some it's just a bunch of reports that doesn't give a lot of reports more information than what you already.
Speaker 1: Which I'm sure if you delve into some of those, they'll probably have some interesting reports, but a lot of those are extremely difficult to read and blurry, so that's going to take time to dive deep into some of those files.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was basically just scrolling and trying to find interesting thing that has stuff that has any type of evidence to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This one is the orbs launching orbs. This is called the Western US event. Three teams of federal law enforcement special agents independently describes seeing orange orbs in the sky, emitting and launch smaller red orbs, and groups of two to four, with three being the general consensus. This is stated to have occurred at least five times. Each time orange orb would appear to launch red orbs then disappear. The orange orb was only visible for one or two seconds. The red orbs would generally move away from the orange.
Speaker 3: Mother orb and a horizontal path, but.
Speaker 2: Then a couple instances the red orb was stand and move heading up at an angle, while other witnesses stated sometimes the red orbs was swooped down after being launched from the larger orange orb. These events were witnessed by multiple teams from varying locations and vantage points over a two day period. Due to the sequential nature of events, it is not known whether there was a single orange mother orb or released the group of red orb, whether there were multiple orange orbs at play.
Speaker 3: Orb orb.
Speaker 1: I want to see a mother orb.
Speaker 2: Give me that mother orb.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interesting, A.
Speaker 3: Large fiery orb.
Speaker 2: Two federal law enforcement special agents witness glowing orange drawer at a distance of approximately five hundred and six hundred meters were perched close to the rock pinnacle. Size was difficult to determine, but appeared to be similar in size to the small helicopter cockpit. Witnesses were able to clearly see any structure other than the glowing orb. Noted that the object it almost appeared it might have had a small spindle or something connecting from the underneath of the rock formation. Witnesses state that the object did not emit any noticeable sound. Object was described as being similar to the eye.
Speaker 3: Souron the I of Souran from Lord.
Speaker 2: Of the Rings. Chris got the Ig of Souron.
Speaker 1: He's always watching files.
Speaker 2: Seemed to be hovering or a zero resistance or movement or suspended. The sighting lasted about a minute. Yep, that's right, baby, we've seen the Eye of sour On. What did what did J. R. R. Tolkien know about the orbs? You put that on the thumbnail, bro.
Speaker 4: J R. R.
Speaker 2: Tolkien knew about the orbs and pre the UFO file being released in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: That's right, man, he knew, he knew. So these are mostly from police and federal agents reports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not making fun of I think that there's something to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of fun what.
Speaker 2: They tend to relate them to. You know, we relate things that we see based off of what we know and what we can, you know, surmise in our mind. I mean, Kenneth Arnold did this all the time. You would say that that the UFOs look like a flock of geese or you know what I mean. Like, we just try and relate anything that we know due to the current things that we understand. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one's one person's perception could be much different from the next. Two people could see very different things at the same time in the sky.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's up to interpretation. It's the Youngian perspective. Baby, this one's interesting. Transparent kite. About thirty minutes after the dark kite sighting, Federal Law Enforcement special agents returned to the same general area with the colleague and response to report another unauthorized object in the area. Within a few hundred meters of the dark kite sighting, two of the team members observed a kite shaped object with a lighting powtern similar to the object seen previously. This object is about six meters off the ground, canted at an angle lower right, upper left, and appeared to be floating slowly with the wind. Over here as a depiction of what this transparent kite looked like. The winteresting that the shining when the shining light was like around it. At one point my beam went through the shining Ooh, we're talking about the shining. Did Cuban know about the UFOs bro shining far into the distance to stop about fifty yards away? And nothing in particular. It was just not projecting into the distance. And then it was when the witness pointed the light at the spot where the light had appeared to be blocked by something the time the light was projecting into the distance. Again, the team was unable to require to require sight of the object. Okay, and the way that they'd say these things is so damn confusing. The light and the kite and the kite and the light.
Speaker 1: And you remember at our gathering when we had the night vision goggles and you saw that V shaped craft slowly hovering over. It was pretty high, but it must have been pretty big too.
Speaker 2: That one was interesting. We saw that V shaped round and then we also saw that triangle thing that was just spinning.
Speaker 1: I missed that one.
Speaker 3: That one was weird, Yeah, man, real weird.
Speaker 2: But yeah, other than that we got I mean, that's pretty much all that I found that was even somewhat interesting. The rest of it is just documents upon documents, and like I said in the beginning, if you if you want to see the pic, basically all the pictures that are in the documents. All you got to do is go to the to the main page of the Department of War website and you can look at all the pictures. Besides some of the Apollo twelve and I think Apollo thirteen photos that I think that's on page fifteen. Page fifteen or sixteen is all of the NASA photos with the anomalous things and the background. So pretty much what you get is, you know some some of the things that I found. You get the bunch of reports and documents. You know, that's not really giving any kind of more information than what we already knew. A lot of it was focused on Kenneth Arnold. I mean the first like three or four documents of the entire thing is nothing but Kenneth Arnold sightings. I didn't see any Betty in Barney Hill stuff. There wasn't anything about abductions unless it's in some of the reports, But no real photos. We get some of the unreleased images we're taken by these fighter jets, you know.
Speaker 1: That's I will say, I never thought I would see this information being released by the government just ten years ago, but we're in a place now where it's we know you and I know that there's an extreme amount of deceptions surrounding the entire UFO narrative. So seeing the direction that this plays out is going to be very interesting to me, because, like I said, they seem to have the two different narratives to choose from. Based on what they're going to be releasing, what narrative are they going to build on more? And I think it's going to be along the lines of what was claimed to be told to the pastors, But we'll see either way. I have to I have to be cautious when examining any of this stuff, But I want to get your thoughts on the missing scientists that have been kind of connected with UFOs or free energy or molecular biology. There's a few different areas that these scientists were involved with, and I'm sure they have some that are connected in some ways, and I'm sure some are just coincidences. But what are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, I think it's really interesting if that meeting did really happen, between the.
Speaker 3: That the churches and the pastors.
Speaker 2: And all that. I think that it's really interesting that the government still believes that the church pastors have a big of an influence on the public as they once did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Oh no, we're going to release these documents. That's going to blow up, but it's going to make everybody really question their entire reality. We were proving that aliens are real, you know, we better contact all the church pastors.
Speaker 1: To me, that would just reinforce really religious people's beliefs, and they would go a step further and say the government is lying to them because they believe in God and they believe in Jesus and they were told that we'd have this deception and upon us during the end days. So it seems like that would make them double down in their beliefs, not revert to atheism all of a sudden. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, how many followers do you have on what? Where is your podcast ranked in the top podcast on Apple? It's up there, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like number between twenty five and thirty five in the spirituality category.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're you're twenty three twenty five. You have like how many subscribers on YouTube now?
Speaker 1: Like at least thirty two thousand, but they jypped me of a few years of that. But somewhere around.
Speaker 2: There you got like thirty two thousand, thirty five thousand. You have a bigger influence on the perception of the public with the amount of followers and the amount of subscribers and the amount of listeners and where you're ranked on the top podcast on Apple than ninety nine percent of the church pastors and church in the United States.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're right about that, But there are a lot of deeply religious Christians. Aside from what they told the pastors, I believe they would handle this information much differently than the government thinks or is trying to portray that they think they would. I think a lot of people would just double down in their beliefs and believe that they're being lied to by the government. But we'll see how it all plays out.
Speaker 5: Because it's really demons, really demons. At least the files approved that it's really demons. That that's the only way that it's going to go. But do you know what the public is going to do.
Speaker 2: Right, Let's say that this isn't the and this might be just it's definitely just the first drop. There's more coming. There's there's definitely more coming. Okay, this this has been going on for almost eighty years or just a little bit over eighty years, you know, since the first kinnethernal sighting is really whenever this entire thing started really exploding, So you have several decades of information. And that's another thing that's in the files. There's like a bunch of FBI reports from Jaegar Hoover, Like people are just writing Jajeggar Hoover saying that you guys, the FBI needs to investigate my claims or investigator give us more information about and then Jaggar Hoover writes them back and is like, the FBI isn't responsible for investigating UFO phenomena. That's basically what he says to every single person. But there's tons and tons and letters and notes of people writing the FBI in this. But we got like a million Epstein files. Okay, and Epstein had been going on since a real investigation probably didn't actually start happening until like the early two thousands, but yeah, we got millions of Epstein files. There's so many of them that you can't even that. You've got to have a key word to be able to search for the thing that you want to try and look up. Okay, but we got one hundred and forty seven or one hundred and forty some UFO files. When this is a phenomenon that's been at least going on in modern times since nineteen forty seven, give me a break. There. There's way more to come. There has to be. There's no way that this is it. And that might be a part of the plan too, is drop this a little bit amount of stuff, get people to think that there's nothing to it, so then whenever they drop more in the future that might actually be of more substance. That may that could prove what that pastor was saying that you know, they're that there are creators, And I'm not saying that this is true. I'm just trying to look at it from their perspective and what they might do.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The thing that comes out later might be the big, heavy hitting thing, but people will then cease to care about it because they'll be like, they won't immediately go and look at it, so it won't be that big of a deal like it is now. So the first drop is going was the biggest hype drop, but it turned out to be pretty much a nothing burger. Other than the things that I just showed you and the things that I talked about that I felt it was interesting. Yeah, the only thing else that could possibly be in there is some anecdotal evidence from some reports and some documents that are from some military documents, But from the military documents that I read, it did not give you any more information than what we already had. There is not any conclusions drawn. There wasn't This is definitely extra They're definitely aliens where they're here to take us over, or there are creators. There is absolutely nothing like that than any of the ones that I've seen. So if anybody else has has found anything like that, then please let me know or drop a comment below, or contact christ contact me or whatever. But once I got to through all that, I was like, Okay, well, what's really going on here? But you know what the public is going to do, Chris, if this does happen, right, if something does get released in the future that completely dismantles religion and makes people question Christianity and question the Bible and completely dismantles the New Testament and destroys Jesus. That Jesus wasn't real, He was a construct created by the extraterrestrials. Where do you think that they're going to go to the church and ask their preacher. No, they're gonna flip on YouTube. They're gonna get on Spotify, they're gonna get on Apple podcasts, and they're gonna flip to their favorite podcaster and they're gonna listen to what they have to say about it. You know how many people went to the church and asked their pastor about the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Well, if that's true, we're gonna have some good times ahead, buddy. You know, I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. But going back to the missing scientists, do you think that any of them are at all connected with the current disclosure. Maybe they're being silenced before this stuff comes out because what they know could be detrimental to the information that they're trying to control, the narrative they're trying to control.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be. I really don't know what to think about the missing scientists or the scientists that have been found dead. I know there's a connection to a lot of them to loss almost labs, but as I just don't really know what to think about it. I just don't know, because yeah, there's so many different a lot of them have been linked to the you know, the UFO community kind of blew it up and was like, all these are UFO scientists, that's not true.
Speaker 1: They're now and it's unfortunate what's happened with the death of David Wilcock. You and I have been aware of what Wilcock was about for a very long time, and to have tons of conspiracy theorists and wild accusations about him being involved with the secret space program and being assassinated or being offed by clandestine government groups, it gets pretty ridiculous when you really know the true story of what happened, and it's a very sad story. It's very unfortunate.
Speaker 2: It is a very sad story, and I definitely do feel bad for him. He didn't really have any friends. His wife left him. He invested a lot of money into a SAVADIERO space which did not produce any products, that did not produce anything that they said that it was going to produce, and then it was in turn being sued for millions of dollars from another investor, which was also a scammer. Apparently supposedly it was also a scammer, so it was a scammer trying to scam a scammer, and the scammer wanted its money, and then there was a whole idea that, well, not an idea. It was proven that he was over a million dollars in debt to the IRS, so that there was that that was hanging over his head, and that there were some rumors and speculation that he had received some sort of letter from the IRS seeing that they were going to confiscate his house because his house.
Speaker 1: Was so sad man. He had a a huge gig at Gaya, and he was thriving. He obviously had millions to spend at one point, but this Corey Good character seemed to infiltrate his life and then everything fucking falls apart from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a really sad deal, and I, you know, feel really bad for him, even though you know, I don't agree with anything that he said, Like I don't ever want anybody to go out like that. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy, you know, like that's a horrible way to go out. But the police recording and the police radio transmissions were seeing that, you know, that he had ran out of money and that that he had to leave and all this and it's just a really sad situation. But yeah, people lumping him into the category of some sort of aerospace engineer or aerospace scientist is completely and fundamentally untrue. So anything that's a way to cover up some of the real scientists and the real engineers that have gone missing that maybe need more of a spotlight on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, as I said earlier about the entire UFO disclosure narrative, I think the truth is somewhere between their aliens and their demons, and there's a lot in between. There there's a wide spectrum of what people could be experiencing. I do think there's a deception level, there's a level being orchestrated by our own government. But I also think there's something genuine happening with some people. There's maybe something genuine that we're seeing at the in the sky at times now. Genuine, I mean it could be anything from a natural phenomena to a ghost, to a demon, to an alien to swamp gas. So there is a wide variety of possibilities that we could be dealing with in the umbrella of extraterrestrials and alien disclosure. But I do, like I said, I do think that there is something that people are experiencing that could be considered paranormal. Sometimes they could be they could be in contact with beings that would be considered non human. There's no real evidence, unfortunately, for any of this. But what are your thoughts on the possibilities of something really happening between the alien and demon narrative.
Speaker 2: Well, if anything, it seems like a big setup for some sort of false flag alien because if they do go the route that they're demons, then that's a good setup for an alien destruction on the United States and abroad. Right, Right, If people already don't want them or don't like them, then that's a good setup for them to attack.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there is something genuinely, let's say, paranormal happening within the spectrum of phenomena.
Speaker 2: I believe that there are certain unexplainable things. But that is That's exactly what it is. It's unexplainable. You can't explain it. You're not supposed to explain it. You're not supposed to know. You know, it's just something that kind of happens. I mean, I've experienced really strange things in my life. I don't know what it was, and I'm not going to claim to know what it was, you know, and I think everyone really has and they would be. And if you haven't, then I mean I kind of feel a little bit bad for you because you haven't really experienced life. But you know, there's things that occur that are just completely defies all logic and defies all reason, and there's really nothing that you can do about it. And the only thing that you can do about it is be like, huh, that was pretty weird.
Speaker 1: There does seem to be some mysteries in this reality that we may not be able to understand, or maybe we're not even supposed to understand them. I've had plenty of experiences like that, but man, this is crazy times that we're living in. Is there any final thoughts on what we've went over today? Are any any thoughts on what we could be seeing in the future with any of this?
Speaker 2: I think we could expect more file dumps of this UFO and UAP topic. I don't believe that this is the last one. It can't be the last one. So and everybody wants that big, huge piece of evidence, right, they want that thing that has the government stamp of approval and it seeing you know what, aliens are real, they're here to harvest us. That means they're extraterrestrial, they're interdimensional and they've been here for it. But that's not going to happen. There's there's no file like that that exists. I mean, you can get some allusions to things here and there, but you're not going to get the ind all be All file, just like you're not going to get the moon landing in all be All file, just like you're not going to get the JFK and all be All file of saying exactly who did it? You know what I mean, You're never going to get any of that. So if that's what you're expecting, then you're just you're fighting a losing battle already. You probably shouldn't pay attention to any of it because it's not gonna be you want it to be. So I think that we that, you know, we just gotta kind of keep our eyes peeled on it and kind of follow it and whatever comes out, try and rummage through it, scan through it, see if you can find anything interesting. I mean, that's immediately what I did when I woke up this morning and I posted it all on Facebook and X and shared it here on your show, and I'll be you know, sharing what I found, you know, later on throughout the week. And it's really not much. And there's really not much there again unless you want to read.
Speaker 3: Through all of those old ass files.
Speaker 2: That nothing is going to be in. There might be a few cases in there that are kind of interesting that you haven't heard about before, but there's not going to be any definitive answers in any of it, you know.
Speaker 1: Just like with the Epstein Files.
Speaker 5: Alien we got the alien body, the alien body is it ry.
Speaker 2: Powderson Air Force Base? And then we it's an Area fifty one. Area fifty one is a testing you know what I mean. It's not going to be any of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems just like with the Epstein Files, there seems to be a layer of demoralization and desensitization just to keep people wanting more but more confused than ever, with less answers and more to consider about the possibilities. So we're in interesting times, man. Before I let you go, remind everyone how they can get all of your content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. What it's going to do is it's just going to create more answer, I mean more questions. Right, Well, that's that it's intended to do. I mean, we didn't get anything out of the Epstein stuff. All we got was more questions. Nothing was ever done about it. It's gonna be the same way with this. Things can continue to trickle out and come out, but nothing is ever going to be done about it. They'll have a little congressional hearing, just kind of how they did with Pam Bondi and the Epstein files, where they griller.
Speaker 3: For two and a half three hours over.
Speaker 2: The Epstein files, and that'll be it, and then it'll be done, and then we'll be onto the next thing, just like what's gonna happen with this. We're gonna be onto the next thing next week. I guarantee you, Chris. Something else is gonna be going on. And the large majority of the people are not gonna be worried about this anymore until the next dump.
Speaker 1: And then I won't be satisfied till I'll see the alien that was on a leash come in my front yard and talk to me.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's what you need. You gotta have some physical proof with all of these allegations, right, if you're gonna say it this is what's going on. Then you're gonna have to wheel out the alien body. You're gonna have to wheel out the alien craft.
Speaker 1: Let me touch it, Yeah, you feel it.
Speaker 2: My fingers in it, you know, trinkle with it a little bit, let me give it a little rub something like yeah, because at this point people are kind of tired. Yeah, yeah, you get some files whatever. People are kind of tired of the whole string you along and don't really give you anything type of scenario. But things having me on, Chris really appreciate it. If people are interested, they can check me out and raise by Giants on YouTube, inn and all podcast platforms, and be on the lookout for my latest and newest documentary that will be released on Amazon Prime and Apple tv Plus hopefully by the end of the month, called Psychic Aging the Gay Program.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Yeah, thank you Rider. We'll do it again. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. Talk again tomorrow.