Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done. I wasn't deal with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 4: Away the quickest.
Speaker 3: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 5: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 6: And he begins to tell them that he saw a UFO.
Speaker 4: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 7: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw.
Speaker 5: The top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing. I don't like death. Welcome back to ten, Foyle tells. I'm your host, Brandon and I We're joined by my guest Tim and Kate. Thanks for coming on here and talking with me.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 5: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we get into it.
Speaker 2: So my name is Tim. I have my fiancee Kate here next to me. We also have an investigators. It's about two hours away from us. She wasn't able to make it here tonight due to that. But we are forever investigating beyond or fib paranormal as some of us call up, some of them call us, but we go out and do paranormal investigations all of the United States. We're getting ready to go down to Savannah, Georgia Friday for a par con and then the next weekend we're going to go to West Virginia to trains Alleghany. So I'm very excited for that.
Speaker 5: We got she had into all this.
Speaker 2: But when I was younger, I don't know, I was like four or five, but I had my first paranormal experience in my grandma's living room. We were me and my siblings and my cousins were all having like a sleepover Slummer party in my grandma's living room and I woke up the middle of the night to go use the bathroom, and as I was walking down the hall, I saw this tall, big year standing in the middle of the hallway, and so I ran to my grandma's room and woke her up, and she turned on all the lights and nobody was in there. So they kind of freaked me.
Speaker 5: Out about how big was it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It took up most of the hallway, so it was pretty tall.
Speaker 4: Bigger than normal human size.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've actually spoke to someone recently that talked about this big it's almost like a shadow entity. But they said it was taller than where the roof was. Wow, that's just guessing about the average size of a house. Just say maybe ten to twelve feet where the roof begins, and it was taller than that. So that's very big for a shadow thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this one was like maybe it was between six and seven feet because its head was like right below the ceiling, so it was pretty tall.
Speaker 5: And you said you were about how old, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was like four or five. I was pretty young. I don't remember the exact age, but.
Speaker 5: I know enough to leave an impact on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was my first experience, But ever since then, I've had multiple other experiences. Even in my early twenties, I had experiences, and so I was I started to get curious that I was no longer scared. I was just more curious than anything, And so I started doing my own investigations trying to figure out what it was that possibly was following me. I didn't know if it was or not, but it seemed like everywhere I went I was having something happen. So I started doing the paranormal thing and really enjoy it. I do like the whole debunking stuff first before I try to claim paranormal but you know, my own personal experiences those kind of left the impact on me.
Speaker 5: So I think trying to debunk everything is one of the best ways of going about proving something exists. Because if you can rule out everything else in your left with something that's not able to be ruled out, then what do you have? Clearly something? It's not proof, but it's not anything that we can explain.
Speaker 2: Absolutely it opens up the door that's one hundred percent true, and you know, you can go through all the scientific stuff that you want to go through, but you know, science can't explain everything.
Speaker 5: So this is my own little opinion about science. But back in the old time, science was used to discover things, and now I feel like science makes it seem like they know everything and they shut everything down. The possibility of discovery is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody wants science to give an explanation for everything, and so they rely upon it to say, hey, no, that there's a reason for that. There's a scientific reason for it, and that's just kind of how they leave it. They don't try to explain it away. They don't try to do any of that. It's just there's a scientific reason for it. They don't know why. But you can't rely on on that, you know, it's it's just something that it's hard to explain. But people want to know that there's a reason for things that happen, and science cannot explain it away.
Speaker 5: There are a lot of things that people have experienced, there's a lot of things that people see. There's a lot of things that go on in this world that no one can explain. And when you look towards science for answers, and the science says this stuff isn't true, there's no possibility for this or anything else. I don't think science should rule out possibilities for anything, because how many hundreds of years ago did everyone know that if they keep sailing across the ocean, they're going to fall off the edge, And then they just covered the you know what I mean? Like right, we keep learning more and more from discovery, but we've gotten to the point now where science has made it to where they're like gatekeeping it.
Speaker 2: Well, of course they are. It's it's it's all.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: They don't want to release anything to anybody. They don't want to lose what they know. And if everybody else knows, then they're not the only ones that know.
Speaker 3: And it goes back to the saying knowledge is power. That if they know these things and they can explain things away, you're not going to have people that follow you.
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Like spiritual spirituality or religion. You know, if you know these things and you can you can debunk them, or you can explain it away or have proof of something does or does not exist, then.
Speaker 4: Why are people following it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: That's uh yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel the same way when it comes to the UFO realm. Like I'm not saying there's aliens coming around here and doing all sorts of things, but I feel like if they do have some sort of technology that they've recovered, I'm not saying it's from space, it could be something completely different, but they keep that to their advantage so they have the power over everyone else. It's all means of control. Yeah, So even if things are supernatural, interdimensional alien, who knows. I just feel like we'll never know the truth about it because for some reason, there's people in places that want to keep that power for themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's like as technology has advanced, there used to be so many UFO sightings, which is understandable it's unidentified flying object, But why why has it declined so much that you know, people aren't speaking out about it or you know, making videos about it or saying it on you know, all the different social medias. You know, there could be something you know, from technology. Excuse me advancing that. You know, they're they're blocking stuff, They're preventing people from seeing things or speaking out. You know, like, who knows what could be out there that they have discovered that they aren't letting us know.
Speaker 5: I have a video on my phone that I recorded. It'll be I think two years this upcoming December, and there was some kind of a weird light. We thought it was starlink at first, out in front of our house on our way home, and on my video from where I recorded it, you can actually see what we were seeing. But when I send that video to anyone else that it's not on there. Oh wow, you like I can show everyone on my personal phone, Like on my video, you can see it. But if I try to text that to you or I send it to you or email it to you, it's like they the quality of it just goes away to where you can't actually see what is on my video. And I don't understand how that's.
Speaker 3: Possible and all, especially with everybody having smartphones and the you know, amazing cameras that they have, and you know, why can't you transfer that quality over you know, the Wi Fi or data lines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's with me being a conspiracy type person, I said, it's probably something in the programs of the devices that you can't send it out that gets rid of it personally because they don't want people to see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes sense. So you had I can't believe that.
Speaker 5: You said you had multiple experiences, So what are some of the other ones you've dealt with.
Speaker 2: So I was nineteen when I went to the military after high school, and the base housing I got put in, I started like I would hear things, and at first I thought it was maybe just because there was an older house, but then you know, I got a dog and also other stuff. But one day I was sitting in the living room on the couch and the dining room was to the right of me, and there was a window that kind of was in the middle of the wall in the dining room, and I was sitting there watching TV. My dog was laying on the floor next to me, and I saw something on the corner of my eye through the window, and she had perked up as well, and she looked out the window, so it got her attention, and it was a black mass. I couldn't tell you what it looked like because I only saw all the corner of my eye. But I walked to my back door and I opened the back door and there was nothing there. There was nobody outside. I have no idea what it was. And then same house, I was taking an app upstairs in my bedroom and I had a plastic bag on the inside of our bedroom door to throw trash and stuff away. Well, I heard the rustling of the plastic bag, and when I woke up, there was a little girl. It was like a really weird experience. She was standing in the doorway and as soon as I looked at her, she ran towards my side, like straight to me, and then just completely disappeared. And that that freaked me out. That was like the second time in my life that I've ever been freaked out because it happened within you know seconds. I also I also had you know, my kids toys going off all the time in the living room. I had AMFM radio in the kitchen that I would listen to when I cook dinner and stuff. And I woke up one morning it was two o'clock in the morning the alarm was going off on it. Well, I turned the alarm off, and it was like one of those sliding switches, so I turned it to the off position. Well, I woke up again the next morning at two o'clock in the morning because it was going off again. So there's just a.
Speaker 6: Lot of.
Speaker 2: Different things that was happening. I lived with my grandma and grandma and their house was extremely haunted. I'm actually trying to conjure up enough enough guts to go knock on the door because my grandma grandpa along a round. But you know, somebody else lives in their house, and I want to go knock on the door and just kind of see if they're getting the same experiences that I had when I was there, and if they are, if they would be if they wouldn't mind that I'd come in and kind of, you know, do my own little investigation inside their home, not trying to you know, get into their personal space. But every year, they would have a Santa Claus that they hung on the inside of the front door, and it was a motion activated thing, so every time it'll go off, it would sing, you know, Christmas carols. Well, we would have to turn it off because it would constantly go off at night and they would wake everybody up all the time. You know, my brother, he was there with me, and he was trying to get into the church theme and all that, and he had a pasture come in to my grandma's house, and no more than ten minutes later, he comes walking through the house and he's completely in tears, and he told my grandma that the devil lives in her house and that he was never going to come back. So, you know, it was just a lot of different things that I've experienced.
Speaker 5: As your grandparents ever mentioned anything weird about their house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've always told us that they when they were younger, when they first got the house. They lived in the house for like forty some almost fifty years, and they said when they first moved in like them and their friends and stuff would play the Ouiji boards and stuff in the in the kitchen on the kitchen table, and they've always told us as kids that the table would like it actually got up and started moving around on its own. I didn't know if that was just stories that they told us because we're kids and they're trying to scare us. But her house was haunted, like I, I heard things, I seen things. I felt somebody sit down at the end of my bed when I was falling asleep, you know, the indentation of the bed by my feet. So I'd always hear kids laughing in my closet in the bedroom, and you know, late at night, eleven o'clock midnight, when no kids should be out running around playing. So there's a lot of weird things that that was in the house.
Speaker 5: Have you ever considered that maybe like with you or you're more in tune to this stuff so you sense it more, You're able to experience it more because there's I don't want to like your psyching medium or something like that, but you were able to channel into this other stuff easily more so than other people.
Speaker 2: I've always thought that I've I've thought that more and more as I got older and older, because I can still see things out of the corner of my eye, and even in the house that Hey and I live in, like I would, I stopped her one night. I gave her a hug and we were just talking and all of a sudden, I see something on the corner. I'm like, Hey, did you see that. She's like, no, there's something there.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to talk to a lot because the kids, I don't want them to hear me.
Speaker 5: But that's a That's why I moved out here to a studio so I get away from my kids so they don't hear all the stuff we talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll they'll come find us if we walk away. So we just had to let them know that we're in the living room and as long as they can hear us, they're not going to bother us.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 5: So you still have activity that have now.
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 2: I haven't. I've lived here what about less than a year, about a year and a half. I haven't really. I don't think I've really experienced a whole lot here. I know. I was putting together an SLS camera and as I was testing it, out there was like something on the wall, but it's an SLS camera. I'm not going to sit here and say that there's something there.
Speaker 3: I mean, we I don't think we've really had anything happen in the house, but when we go to investigations, Tim definitely sees a lot more things than some of us in the group do.
Speaker 5: Was this something that you were interested in before you got with Tim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't necessarily have the same type of experiences he did, but I've always been drawn to, you know, the spooky, scary, like Halloween was my favorite holiday growing up, you know, and anything with like crystals or you know, like magic spells and you know, going into ghost stories and hauntings. It's always something I've been drawn to. But the community, the you know, the town growing up, it wasn't something that was you know, widely talked about or widely accepted if you were into that kind of stuff, because then you were just weird and you know, kind of a social pariah. Because it was a very small school that I went to growing up, you know, becoming an adult living on my own, you know, meeting more people, finding Tim and realizing that we had the same kind of interest in this.
Speaker 4: Topic we have we.
Speaker 3: Decided to explore more. I mean, he's obviously been doing it a very long time, but he was able to explain things to me and how to get more into it and how things worked and what we look for, and really helped me feel comfortable with a lot of the things that you know, I might not have realized I've seen or noticed growing up. But it was a very nice, serendipitous moment when we realized we both enjoyed the topic of hauntings and investigations, and it was something that we decided that we could do together because I don't think you've done it for quite a few years, and I'd never gone investigating, so being able to do that together as a couple, but it was really nice.
Speaker 5: What are some of the places you've guys have investigated together.
Speaker 2: Together. We've been to Whispers Estate in Indiana, Randoff County Infirmary, We've been.
Speaker 3: To Edinburgh Manor in Iowa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're getting ready to go to trains Alleghany. We're going to go back to Whispers of State and then we're going to go to the State House in Indiana as well.
Speaker 3: That one's fairly new. We've been to the Haunted Sleeper Mortuary in Iowa, Kansas, and we've been to Malvern Manor in Malvern, Iowa a few times.
Speaker 5: I don't think you're too far from me. I'm in north central Indiana, so I'm only about an hour and a half to two hours from Chicago area.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. I used to live out in the Munsey area.
Speaker 5: It's funny you mentioned Mounsey because I was just working down there for the last couple of months and I just moved out of that office and I'm in a different office. But I've been in Munsey for the last like four or five months.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. Yeah, I lived there for almost ten years, eleven years.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of where I started doing my my investigating. You know, I talk about it, and it was with my ex wife and we kind of we're no longer together obviously, but after we separated, the whole group just kind of disbanded and I lost all my equipment because I mean, everything that you have when you're married is both yours and so instead of just you know, going through any headaches or anything. Because I wanted to come back out here to Illinois to be with my family because I was out there by myself, and so I'm like, you know what, just keep everything I'm leaving.
Speaker 5: So make you make equipment now, don't you know?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: We do. We after we started this group together, we did purchase some stuff and I was getting ready to purchase a rempod and I decided not to because of how you know, expensive things get. And so I just kind of did some research and started building our own REM devices and that's what we use on our investigations. That's what you know. You can purchase our quick as well on our website. But yeah, we make REM devices. We make music boxes and response devices. They actually say yes or no. They are motion activated. I'm actually looking into doing something different with the music boxes where instead of using you know, motion activated, it's actually going to use like a wavelength where it'll send out a wave and then it'll come back to the second sensor and if anything disrupts that from its first reading, then it'll set it off. Basically you can kind of think of it like echolocation kind of. It's something that I'm looking into into doing, just something different.
Speaker 5: I have a few things that I got for trying to film this documentary, and I haven't actually had a whole lot of opportunity to go out and do the paranormal side of it out in the woods, and we've used the cameras and everything else. But I do have these little recording devices, these little light up devices. But most of the people that I'm friends with that would be willing to help me out do not want to go out and see the paranormal side of things. Are afraid of what we might conjure up.
Speaker 4: It's typical for a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Is that something that you guys have ever encountered where you've been afraid of maybe bringing something back, like an attachment from something you've investigated.
Speaker 3: My very first investigation was my very first investigation was obviously with Tim. We went to Whispers of State in Indiana, and I had no idea what to expect. So you see all the ghost investigation TV shows and movies and you know, you know, it's not like that, but until you experience, you don't really realize how different it is. But the whole night I was like so like wound up and anxious, and I couldn't sit still and my whole body was tense. And you know, we're always respectful to the spirits that are there, but we are also very firm that you know, they are not coming home with us. They're not allowed to follow us. You know, both he and I are into crystals and the power of protection that they can help carry, So we do bring those with us, but I don't think we've ever had an experience where we've been really worried about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we we set intensions, and we have, you know, very firm rules with them, you know, like our intention and rules is we can come communicate with you, but once we leave to go home, we pass that threshold of the door to exit, you are not allowed to follow us. You have to stay here.
Speaker 5: I've talked to several people and they always say we need to do some sort of a little like of a protective ritual when we go in there or anywhere we go to investigate to make sure that whatever we bring with us doesn't bring something else back. But I'm kind of a skeptic about a lot of these things, so I don't necessarily know if some of these things are true. Sometimes we go into these places and I don't think the few investigations I've actually done with the group around here that nothing ever happened. So I keep that skeptics site. I mean, I was like, eh, I'm not trying to rule everything out, write it off until they get to something where I can't explain it sure.
Speaker 3: All that kind of having that skepticism and not being sure how well some of the rituals for protection may work kind of goes back into having that faith or spirituality and having something there that.
Speaker 4: What you believe in is real.
Speaker 3: Like we have friends that when they go to investigations, every time before they go in, they do a prayer, you know, Tim and I we set our intentions, we are verbal about it, and we make it clear to whatever entity or spirits we encounter that this is it. You're you're not welcome to follow us, but we'll interact with you while we're here. Some people are more into like the herbal protection mixtures or you know, you go into witchcraft and you get you know, the little spell jars and things. It just depends on what you believe in and what you feel.
Speaker 4: Works for you.
Speaker 5: Now, some of the stuff that you have made for like your devices and everything. You said, it's almost like echolocation.
Speaker 2: Well, that's something that I mean, I'm looking into making currently for our music device. So basically what it is. You have two sensors that kind of sit next to each other. One shoots out a wavelength and then the other receives that wavelength. So let's say you set it in front of a wall and it reads that wall like eight feet in front of it. It's not going to activate because it's constantly reading this wall eight feet away. But if something steps in front of it and it breaks that wavelength from eight feet away, it'll set it off, notifying the user of that device that there's something possibly there.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I have cameras set up around here, and I got one out in my studio and the other day I got a notification that there was someone in my barn like my studio thing, and on the live feet of the camera, I see nothing, So I don't know what triggered that. It doesn't do it very very like. It's only done like once or twice. And the one time it did it, I actually seen like a shadow moving and something was actually blowing, which I tried to roll off as maybe is the wind from my air conditioner causing it to move? But why would it trigger it then when it's never done it all summer long?
Speaker 2: But right, do you get like headlights or anything where people turning, you know, if they're driving at night and they turn onto a certain road, do you get like headlights that could possibly go into the barn?
Speaker 5: Not usually, like the way it's set up, Like I at see where maybe something could trigger it that way, but it's never It could have been a random fluke. But it's been out here forever, well over a year at this point. It's never done it before. But no, it listed there was a person out here, and I've watched the video. I've looked at like I don't see anything on this And this just happened last week. So when I get a notification in the middle of night there's someone outside, so my phone goes off and I grab it real quick. I look. I was like, there's no one there.
Speaker 2: It's weird, creepy. Hey, you know, maybe it's something that you can do, maybe investigate your barn. I know, like a lot of people don't want to investigate their own home because they they don't want to know that there's something there. But if there's a possibility, why not.
Speaker 5: So this actually just kind of happened yesterday. We My son was having like he was at the doctor or whatever in the doctor to ask him, he's only four, is there anything that you're afraid of or anything like that, and he told them the faces, the scary faces, the ghost like, here we go again. So he's randomly brought up ghosts. And my other daughter he's mentioned stuff before when she was younger. So I think there is definitely some weird stuff around here. But for the most part, we don't really talk about it, and we just don't really it doesn't seem to do anything. So, but sometimes the kids will randomly bring it up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's funny that you mentioned that because so my oldest daughter, she just turned eighteen in July, and when she was little, so her mom is Catholic, and it's the first time I ever stepped footing in a Catholic church, and it was obviously Easter. It was like that once a year kind of thing that she wanted to go, and it's the only time that I went. So we went into this Catholic church and my daughter were sitting near the back row and she keeps turning around on the bench and she starts talking to somebody. I'm like, hey, you know, turn around, pay attention. Whatever. Well, we get back out to the car, and I said, I said, who are you talking to? And she said, while I was talking to a guy named George. Now, my dad had passed away when I was twenty and his name is George, and he never got to meet my daughter. So I believe that for a long time that my dad had was following or you know, attached to me or attached to her, and maybe that's why I was having all these experiences, you know, like I don't know, but she definitely was, Like I was talking to George and she doesn't even know him. He passed away like three months before she was born.
Speaker 5: So my daughter had an imaginary friend when we first moved in. And I'm superstitious about imaginary friends. So there's a whole lot about that that I've talked about on another episode. So without going into it, let's just say I don't like imaginary friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't blame you there one bit, especially for somebody who doesn't, you know, typically go out and investigate like that. But I mean, if you're down at any time, let us know, we can definitely go out somewhere and do something. We can set something up to where, you know, you're able to join, we can contact you and say, hey, we have this staate available, are you available to go, and we won't book it until we know. I mean, it's up to you though, But if it's something that you want to experience and see all the equipment that Donal investigators use and how they use them and how spirits possibly interact with these pieces of equipment, then you're more than welcome to come out with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I definitely interested in doing that. I've went out with a couple of local groups here. There's been a few others that have asked me to go out, but majority of my time is either working family or what little free time I have doing this show, So that's never been It's never been easy for me to have the free time to go out there, as I struggle with and getting this documentary done because trying to work my schedule around other people's schedules just to get out there and film things have made it a lot more complicated than I expected it to be.
Speaker 2: And that's how I am with you know a lot of this uh building equipment stuff too, like it makes it hard to juggle everything that you have to do, you know, every day, but you have to get it done, so.
Speaker 5: Would you before we wrap this up, because we've been going on for about a little over half our almost forty minutes. Do you guys have a website or anything where anyone can check out the equipment you've worked on, or your group or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Our website is fib PARANORMALLLC dot com and as of right now, we are only doing.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: We call them classic devices, so they're not they're not customized, but you can definitely purchase a customized device. They're basically like a pre order when you when you purchase them. So because there a customized device, they have to pay for them before we can start building and customizing them because obviously, like this customized device is not going to be anybody else's but theirs. So a lot of a lot of times what we do is we put team logos on them, or we we do specialized stuff that.
Speaker 4: Specific images.
Speaker 3: We've had people do their logos rooms just a basic group name. We also offer like crystals and you know, if anybody ever wanted anything else, we definitely try to incorporate it into it.
Speaker 2: And we have photos on our website as well of some of the things that we've done, but we we make you know, rem devices, proximity sensors, the motion activated music boxes. I actually so there's a tone or tune to the music device. It plays. It's like a twelve second tune, but I split it up into about four seconds each section, so it play in three different sections to complete the tune, because I know people don't want to listen to a twelve second tune every time it goes off and then they got to wait for it to stop or to go off again, you know, So I kind of split that up. And then we have a response device, which is kind of like a flux device, but it does say yes or no when it goes off.
Speaker 5: Have you actually had something interacting with like a device where it's been giving you answers or anything directly?
Speaker 2: So the only thing that we actually had that does that. We have one of our the other investigator, her name is Chris. She has an Obulus five and I like using the phone apps. I only like using certain ones ghost Tube and I just downloaded Transcend Theory, but those are the only two that I stick to. And we were at Whisper's estate and she was using her eye lists. I was using ghost tube, and it was almost like they were the spirits for having conversations with each other through the devices. It was kind of neat. But the spirit box mostly we use spirit you know, we do a lot of estist methods and we use a lot of spirit boxes to communicate with the spirits.
Speaker 5: I have a spirit box and my wife doesn't want me to mess with any other stuff at home. But when I first got it, I turned it on and my son and I were in the living room and it was scanning through things, and I was trying to explain to him what it is. He's twelve, He has no ever everything about what this stuff is. And I said, it is a spirit box. So you ask a question and if there's a spirit around, it'll answer you. I was like, so I asked, is there anyone out there? And within like a couple of seconds, we hear a voice and I don't remember at this point it was male or female as remember's voice, and I'm pretty sure it's so like it said hello, and then I just turned it off.
Speaker 2: So the thing with the spirit box is that it sweeps through the radio frequencies, you know, as fast as you want it to. I usually said about one hundred and fifty milliseconds. So what I mean by that is that every one hundred and fifty millisecond it's going to change the station. With the spirit box, you have to be aware of what's coming through and if it's something pertaining, if it's actually a spirit talking to you. Now, if it's like intelligent answers that you're getting pertaining to the questions that you're asking, the look that you're at, you know, the spirits that are known to be there, then you're you know, in theory, because everything's a theory, so in theory, you could possibly be communicating with the spirit that.
Speaker 5: Is there, right, And when you get the random noises or voices that don't make any sort of sense anything, that's where I kind of feel like it's just skipping through the stations and you're just getting random noise and it's not necessarily something communicating. It's just whatever little glimpse of that station that its picked up, right.
Speaker 2: And and that's the cool thing about like these ITC devices. You know a lot of people are leaning towards those because it's the only thing that you cannot manipulate, right, So you can't manipulate the spear box to go off and say what you wanted to say. But you can manipulate other devices to go off when you want them to go off. So you know, the TC, the communications, everything that free flows. You know a lot of investigators are leaning more and more towards those.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I've been with people before that had the lights, Like the flashlight, they left it on the ground, they told it to turn it on. It turned it on. But I was like, WHOA, is there something out there where they can make it the light come on themselves?
Speaker 2: Like I don't mention the flashlight. You know, that's something that I just don't do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm not saying that they were faking it, But that was just kind of the vibe that I had gotten at that point, was like, man, just because the light came on doesn't mean they don't make like trick lights that you can't press a button in your pocket that makes the light come on. I don't know if that's something out there that way or not, but that's just they give me try to rationalize some of the things out there to see if anything.
Speaker 3: That's like the debunking that we do is that you know, we try to for any sort of reason why something may have gone off or gotten set off or you know, the cat balls have started lighting up. That's one that we did it. Oh, we forgot asher Walton. We went to asher Walton with another group that we're friends with, and they had a dead bell sitting on a like a buffet table and there were some catballs on there, and the dead bell was going off and then the cat balls were going off, like almost immediately at the same time. Eventually we figured out that the dead bell was going off, but the vibrations that it was creating on the table were setting off the cat ball.
Speaker 4: So, you know, we we try to.
Speaker 3: Look at all aspects of it to be like, okay, well that's really not what we thought it was, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were like all excited and like, oh my god, the cat ball's time. I'm like, well, let's let's figure this out first, you know. Like, so we did, and we've we figured out that it was the dead bell. That was the vibration from the dead bell causing the cabballs to go off, and they're like, oh man, I wish that was that was so cool, Like yeah, well I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we'd rather be disappointed and know for sure that it's you know, explainable versus.
Speaker 4: You know, just assuming that it is a spirit that we're talking to or communicating with.
Speaker 5: That's the struggle that I'm having with my friend that's helping me make this documentary is we don't want to make anything boring, but we can't go out there and just automatically catch stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, like when we investigate, I don't wear my smart watch ever because you just never know if, like you're, my smart watch is going to make anything go off. We don't use walkie talking unless if we're setting up cameras, because we all know the radio wation walkie talkies are gonna set off everything. And you know, like I watch it's almost it's almost disappointing because I watch all these YouTube videos and I watch all these you know, famous people doing this ghost investigating stuff. But it's like every five seconds something's happening. But then you go out and investigate yourself, and it's like you you go for sixteen hours just to get one or two experiences in sixteen hours, you know what I mean. But you're watching TV and it's like constant, just back to back to back, and it's like you know, it's disappointing because you know it's not it's not real.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of the shows are just done at this point for entertainment purposes, so I don't necessarily trust anything that's on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, And we go and we go live on our TikTok channel fib Paranormal, and what we experience is what our viewers experience. And if we don't experience anything, our viewers don't experience anything. But you're there with us. You're there in the dark with us. Basically, you're in the same environment we're in, experiencing what we're experiencing. You're experiencing the darkness us attempting to communicate with the spirits. But if they're not communicating back, you know, that's that's it's immersive for them, you know, and and we we like it that way well.
Speaker 4: And it's in real time.
Speaker 3: It's not you know, snapshots like a TV show. You're you're not getting a three minute clip of us setting something up and then turning around and immediately.
Speaker 4: Having some type of reaction. You know, you're seeing us do it real time.
Speaker 3: And one thing that's nice about that is that we get people like they can interact with us. They can ask questions or point out like, oh, hey, did you guys notice something in the corner and we're like, well, no, but we'll definitely go back and look at the footage. So it's multiple pairs of eyes that are there and you know, point out things that we may not see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally. Well, guys, we can probably wrap this one up. It's definitely been a pleasure talking with you. But before we do again, I'd like free to let everyone know where they can find your website and if they're interested in having me out sometime or anything about your investigations, where where they can find you.
Speaker 3: So our website is fib Paranormal l LC dot com. We also have social media on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
Speaker 2: You talk to our main platform.
Speaker 3: By the way, yes, most of the time it is fib Paranormal. I think we have a group, pay group, and a page on Facebook where one is fib Paranormal and one is Forever Investigating Beyond. We tend to post fairly often. We like to have you know, new stuff, you know, different photos from investigations, and you know, we're really responsive. People can reach out to us, send us messages, ask us questions about our investigations or the products that we make, and you know, we're more than happy to talk to anybody that is curious about the paranormal. If anybody ever wants us to come to a home investigation, I think we're more than willing. It's not something that I've ever done, but Tim has done that in the past. And then you know, if anybody ever wants to do a collaboration with us, you know where We're always interested in meeting new teams, new people, and you know, finding new places to investigate.
Speaker 5: Awesome. I will make sure to put your website in the show notes for anyone listening. Okay, great, you well, it's been a pleasure talking to you guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been a great night.
Speaker 5: Thank you. You have a good night you too. If you'd like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tales Podcast at gmail dot com or go to tinfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Make sure to follow me around on all the social medias, and just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price?
Speaker 1: Her story late last night about something alert along the wood line, Friends strange li it's in the sky.
Speaker 6: They claim it's nothing, but I know they lie. It sees your laugh to laugh in my face. But something about this makes me say, what if it's real?
Speaker 5: What if they knew?
Speaker 6: What if the answers are coming from you, spending stores.
Speaker 1: Wasting mind time?
Speaker 6: Hearing boy says, is it all in their minds?
Speaker 7: They can call me crazy, but I just want some froom.
Speaker 6: What if it's true? What if it's real? What if it's true? What if the worlds not what we knew?
Speaker 2: Till all tells blend me a.
Speaker 1: Story that starts where the lodge is is?
Speaker 5: What if it's real?
Speaker 6: What if it's true?
Speaker 7: The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you see if the dog man walking, or maybe am offman fights above the very giants hidden beneath the lies.
Speaker 4: They say, it's just stories.
Speaker 7: It's all they believe, the fairy tale sport of things.
Speaker 5: We can't perceive.
Speaker 6: They want to keep us blindly, They won't to break our wheel.
Speaker 1: But I'm not buying it. I'm not swallowing another pill, forest fed poison. The lives were made to What if.
Speaker 5: The truth could set us free?
Speaker 6: The alien sugnals traveling through time.
Speaker 7: Secret space programs are racing their minds.
Speaker 5: They call them crazy, but I just need some fruit. What if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if it's real?
Speaker 7: What if it's true?
Speaker 5: What if the worlds not what we knew?
Speaker 6: Filfoil tell Bullieve me a story that starts where the logic is.
Speaker 5: What if it's read?
Speaker 6: What if it's true? The answers are waiting, but they're weighed in for you.
Speaker 1: They they lie, We all been dining.
Speaker 6: The signs are there if you open your eyes.
Speaker 1: The aliens cricked its demon's ghost, the getul them two.
Speaker 5: What if it's me? Or what if it's real?
Speaker 1: What if it's raal?
Speaker 6: What if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if the worlds not what we do?
Speaker 7: Ten Foil tells fully me a story.
Speaker 6: That starts where the lodge is can What if it's rain? What if that's true?
Speaker 7: The answers are waiting, they're.
Speaker 6: Weighed in for you.
Speaker 7: It's all in our heads, it's all in our binders.
Speaker 3: These voices can be silenced.
Speaker 5: The truth must rise.
Speaker 6: Tim Bull tell it's pulling me?
Speaker 1: What if it's reading?
Speaker 5: What if it's true