Speaker 1: This segment is brought to you by roller Town Beer Works. Rollertown is the brewery up there in Salina, Texas that me and Ben are partners in. Now I want to put this on your radar. We're still a couple of weeks away, but we are going to have a huge and I mean huge party up there in Salina July fourth weekend because that's also our anniversary weekend. So not only is it a big July fourth spectacle, but it's a big beer spectacle. And me and Ben are proud of our brewery and our partners up there in Salina. Also Man the big German. I love that so many restaurants and bars around town carry it. That's our delicious, coolsh easy drinking. The tagline is minimal hops with a smooth finish, which is just like Dirt Novitski. And that's why we named it The big German after Dirk. It's a delicious beer. It's at so many places. Fortunate Son, Good Friend, Globe Life, the AAC truck Yards, all of the truck yards carry The big German. Kanye Roso Pluckers Man. We're excited, We're proud be a part of the Rollertown movement. Follow Rollertown Beer Works on all the social media to keep up to date with us. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: This thing's big, all right, So happy sixty nine by the way, Yeah, June ninth, Big Day, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna celebrate it?
Speaker 2: Probably just gonna go home and just laundry.
Speaker 1: That's what you guys call it.
Speaker 2: Ten things that happened ten years ago this week?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so KT that would be June sixth of twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: No, today's the ninth.
Speaker 1: That would be June ninth of twenty fifteen. Is one of them. Spittle came in and complained.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: It seems like our old program director is always mad at me.
Speaker 2: You always did a lot to tee him off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I miss him.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Gavin if you're out there, buddy, I'm not gonna start. Okay, here we go, Christina. Yes, I don't know why I thought of you, because it's not something I think you would like. Maybe I should have thought it'd been. But it's a pizza story, Okay. Ten years ago, Pizza Hut announced their hot Dog Bites pizzas coming I do not remember that. So the crust is like pigs in a blanket.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting. It's so grossly that is so disgusting. What did it last a week?
Speaker 2: I think it did not go well for them.
Speaker 1: Did they actually go out of business because of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one time that someone out pizza in the hut. They're like, yeah, we just didn't put hot dogs on the crush.
Speaker 1: Very strange. Yeah, oh, that's so disgusting. Do you want indigestion?
Speaker 2: The pizza story and they're not all good pizza stories, that's fair. Okay, this is a weird one. American pharaoh won the triple crown. Do you know what happened this year?
Speaker 1: American pharaoh came back from the dead again.
Speaker 2: No, the winner of the Kentucky Derby didn't run in the Preakness, so we have no chance of getting a triple crown?
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Horse racing is a sport do It's like the only thing people were watching.
Speaker 1: For that is you know, golf gets accused of a lot, but nothing is rich person sport more than horse racing. Horse racing is the most rich person sport ever.
Speaker 2: Tennis Golf's down there on the list. Tennis was awesome over the weekend.
Speaker 1: And Derek and Tony Parker were there.
Speaker 2: Nice. Yeah, they were. Carlos Alcatraz, it's my guy. I like Coco, He's been my guy for a while. Coco great, Cocoa great, so good. She should endorse Coco pus. Oh. I was waiting for your cocoa shrimp comment.
Speaker 1: Oh have you been to Oh it's so good. You were over by cocoa shrimp because there was one over there in the near South Side area. When you were at Cicada last night, you were five minutes or less away from a cocoa shrimp.
Speaker 2: Had no idea. They're good.
Speaker 1: It's so good, very good. If you like butter, I like butter. Their butter shrimp rice thing. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago. Yep, this week the Warriors beat the Calves finals. Oh did they win four?
Speaker 1: They have won four, but their fourth came recently like they did three years ago. Yeah, three out of four years. Yeah, and the Cavaliers got snuck in there and got them one. And then also keep in mind the Raptors snuck in there and got him one.
Speaker 2: So when twenty nineteen the Warriors beat Cleveland, that was Lebron's first year going back to Cleveland from Miami.
Speaker 1: And the twenty fifteen one. Yes, and then I think the Cavs won in twenty sixteen, which is what got Kevin Durant there, or maybe that happened sooner. Yeah, might have to look no, no, no, yeah, twenty Yeah, we traded for Ronto in twenty fifteen, right, it feels like twenty fifteen. Yeah, okay, then yes, the first one would have been twenty fifteen. And then I think the Calves got him one, which is what Kevin got Kevin Durant.
Speaker 2: We traded for Dwight Powell in twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Incredible.
Speaker 2: I kind of hope he's the Keenan Thompson of the MAVs. Like he's fifteen stills on the roster. They could be wonderful. Yeah, they should actually look into that. That could be great. I don't know that they should look into His marketing team should get it's a great thing to market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Dwight Powell marketing team. Let's take like the last guy on the roster gets to play. Anyways, Dwype Pound's a wonderful guy to be a part of the team, though, because everybody it's almost like he's a coach, and it's kind of like what people are talking about with Mark Keith Morris. They were like, why wouldn't you just make Marquif a coach. It's like, because once you're a coach, you're not a player, and it's different.
Speaker 2: I'm just Keenan to you right now, yeah, or you're just driving Keenan to be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Players interact like he can't become a show producer. The cast members won't treat Keenan the same way. You're in the bunker or you're not in the bunker, you know what I'm saying. And so the second crossover to the coaches, you got one foot in the bunker and won't put out the bunker.
Speaker 2: The Dallas ten ten years ago this week? Did you know that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were still together ten years ago? Hold on? Who are they not still together? Like? Who's he with? Now? Who's she with? I don't think he closes who who he's with.
Speaker 1: They had a very public falling out, and their divorce or separation or whatever was like in courts because really they adopted a bunch of kids from all over the globe, together.
Speaker 2: I remember that part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's I think it's been like five years.
Speaker 2: Looks like they announced their divorce in twenty sixteen but just got finalized in twenty twenty four. Okay, well, you know, when you have so many adopted kids, I imagine it takes forever to get those divorce papers read and look through. In the stamp of approval. There's an allegation about him getting very angry on a plane. There's a lot of things there.
Speaker 1: So I have a buddy and him and his wife had adopted three kids from Ghana, and they're you know, my buddy, him and his wife. They're white people, right, and so it's very unique when you're whitey, white guy raising kids from Africa. So his daughter went to a historic black college, and so he took her to parent's weekend, and of course he's the only white guy there except for one other person, and it was Angelina joe Lee who was there taking her. Really yeah, so he hung out with Angelia and Joey because they were the only white people at the historically black college on uh whatever parent weekend when you're first taking your kid to college, pretty fun, crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh f won the movie June twenty seventh, right, two hours and thirty six minutes, and why can't we get anything? Wait for one time?
Speaker 1: One movie? I forgot to ask you, I can get you in that? What do you want to go there?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? So you had a premiere to hang out and introduce Brad Pitt Dow.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that part. It's not like a Ben situation. But I get these because I think it's an Apple thing. Because Brad Pitt didn't care about promoting the theater. He didn't care about the people. Now Tom Cruise does to see all right, I'll look at my mail. I forgot. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna just like lose that in your inbox? Now I'll find it. Also, this week, ten years ago is when we found out that all the Brady bunch of kids were all hooking up with each other behind this.
Speaker 1: Oh that's amazing, that is amazing.
Speaker 2: Cindy came out and oh who.
Speaker 1: Did Cindy hook up with?
Speaker 2: Is he a little bit too young? But she was the one who saw it all and was probably scarred by it. She told an Australian news outlet that there was a lot of making out happening on set, Sindy and Bobby, jan and Peter, Marcia and Greg.
Speaker 1: So Jane got to Peter.
Speaker 2: So Cindy was hooking up with Bobby Peter.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the character's name, the Peter.
Speaker 2: Peter's the one who had like the who who had the best career?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, what's your name? Susan O'Day?
Speaker 2: Was that Marcia?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I wait, Marsha's the oldest. Now I'm confused. She went on to be on La Law right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I remember Peter thinking of a member of the party. Barry Williams is Peter right? Yeah, he was the one who was doing a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: Can you look up Susan O'Day right quick and see if she was on the Partridge Family or I'm confused now I'm an old man.
Speaker 2: Was it the dad gay in real? Yes? So he wasn't hooking up with Floren Pedderson.
Speaker 1: And I think he was gay on the show he kind of was. That was that was because it was the sixties and you couldn't be out, you know, you had to be in the closet. So, yeah, there was a show about a beard.
Speaker 2: Alice was not gay because she was hooking over with Sam the Butcher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like Sam the Butcher bringing Alice the meat.
Speaker 2: That dumb show.
Speaker 1: It's a great line in a Beastie Boy song.
Speaker 2: What a dumb show it was on all the time as a kid, Brady Bunch, a lot of this stuff from your childhood on every morning on TBS.
Speaker 1: We'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's probably enough, man, There's not too much.
Speaker 1: More that's interesting, So give me give me one more.
Speaker 2: No, I don't really want to.
Speaker 1: Did you ever find out about Susan O Day?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think I spelt her name right.
Speaker 1: But there's a Susan no Day and something about Mary and me, myself and Irene.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, who's Susan O Day?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm saying her name wrong. Look up La law Susan and just see what pops up. Susan no Day from there's something about Mary no La law Susan and see what comes up. Probably saying her name wrong, you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking Olsen, Oh that's Susan. Olsen is sending okay, okay, Susan Day, Susan Day, La law Susan day d e y okay.
Speaker 1: And then what what was she? A child star in uh, Susan Day and see what she was a child star in Okay, Okay, I see here, she's seventy two now the Partridge fan, Partridge fan, the whole family's stuff. Yeah, I told you, I told you guys, it was possible.
Speaker 2: What a goof?
Speaker 1: All right, it's the Bin and Skin Show and we're gonna rap for today. But I'll never forget the time KT looked up Susan Day on the internet. He looked at that internet picture. He looked at it dead in the eye, and he said to.
Speaker 2: It, well that'll do it for this one.
Speaker 1: And then it ended. But that's okay because Christine is gonna stick around and play music right here on the eagle.
Speaker 2: There you going, well, I'm gonna get my sock back. Dude had enough fun in games.