Speaker 1: Five o five and fifty five k r C the talk station Happy Tuesdays.
Speaker 2: I'm the Dude Man.
Speaker 3: And I'm Brian Thomas. It's to the fifty five KRC Morning Show and looking forward. Having bring mccount from the Hudson's Too back in studio, can be talking about Iron's nuclear aspirations among other things. Also his latest Charged Conversation podcast, need to check that one out. Also the UN and their energy failures. There's quite a few articles this morning about the moving away from this whole climate change thing. I know Donald Trump recently withdrew the waiver given to the state of California to force everybody getting electric vehicles, which is a pretty bad idea. Also saw an article that they're actually they pollute more than an internal combustion engine when you consider manufacturing all the way through final use. But anyhow, I'll dig that one out if we need it later. So that's Brigher mccounty in studio at seven oh five, followed by the Daniel Davis Deep Dive at eight thirty. Notice they didn't say anything about the Bright Bart inside Soups scoops. Sadly they didn't get back with Joe kind of bummed about that. I just enjoy talking to the bright bart folks. So Daniel Davis, of course we will get an update on rushing Ukraine. But yes, added to the list, and I certainly expected to see Iran in Israel on the list. Got lots of developments on that to talk about this morning. Then we get here from Rhino Shield. Todd from rhinos Shield, and I listened. You know, I support the products that I represent, and I've got the Rhino Shield from my daughter and her fiances barn on the farm at They did a hell of a nice job on that, considering the state the barn was in before Rhino Shield showed up. No fault of my daughter. They bought the place that way. Yeah, and I don't know who it was. It's decided mustard yellow was a good color for a barn. It's a beautiful moss green now it blends into the scenery anyway. Well, sorry, Rhino shield looks great. Ah, Okay, what's going on here? You feel free to call you got something you want to talk about? Five one three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk pound five fifty on eighteen and T phones. I always remember never forget podcast at five caresee dot com get your iHeartMedia up there so you can listen wherever you happen to be to all the iHeart content, and of course take a listen to the Smith event every Monday with the former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati. Israel's at it again. I had more bombing yesterday, brand new waves strikes pounding central Tehran, and a friend of mine right after it was making the rounds on the news sentiment the video of the anchor in Iran's state run television headquarters doing the news only to have to evacuate when Israel blew the place up. So at war is not fun. War is not comical, but I gotta admit it made me chuckle when I saw it happen. The debris flew all over this live broadcast and she had to evacate the premises. Also, Iran did fire another way of missiles into Israel and they killed eight people, at least that's what's widely reported. At least eight people were killed. So meanwhile, Trump's up of the Group of Seven in summit in Canada, they were trying to figure out ways to end this conflict. Trump make it headlines early in the summit, warning Iran that it must have submit to a deal but ending its nuclear program period. End of story. Speaking with reporters, Trump said, you know, Irani leaders would now like to talk, but they should have done that before I had sixty days. They had sixty days, and on the sixty first day, I said, well, we don't have a deal without saying it. Of course, that's the sixty first day was when Israel started dropping bombs on Iran, launching its tack from both within and without. He said, they have to make a deal, and it's painful for both parties. But I'd say Iran is not winning this war. And I suppose that's a reasonable conclusion to reach by the President of United States of America. Since Israel now dominates the Iranian airspace, they're apparently free to fly in and out without any threat from the Iranians. That's a pretty impressive improvement, right or development right there. Trump also said, what a shame waste of human life. Everyone should immediately evacuate Tehran. Well that's a pretty bold statement considering the size of the city and the number of people that live there. He also left a day early, said he had stuff to do back here, obviously in connection with problems in the Middle East, he said, because of what's going on in the Middle East. That's why he left the G seven summit early. And then here's a problem that I've got now, Pentagon said. The USS Knimts aircraft carriers heading over the region should be there by the end of the month. US is not joined in the combat yet. There's a report from the war zone. It's a military aviation outlet. At least twenty eight powerful US Air Force tankers described as KC one five R Strato tankers and KC forty six Pegasus jets seen crossing the Atlantic Sunday night. Open source enthusiast took to social media after all the tankers began popping up on flight tracking software. It said, at its peak, it appeared that at least twenty eight tankers were all heading east.
Speaker 1: Now, they did point out.
Speaker 3: There is a multinational exercise going on in Norway that's about to kick off. I guess wargames are going to be played. They suggest though that it wouldn't require anything like this level of relocation of refueling assets. These, I guess are airplanes that you know, refuel jet fighters who can only have a limited capacity of fuel.
Speaker 1: You need to refuel in the air.
Speaker 3: They also say on the other these these are precisely the assets that would be needed if the United States were going to change its support of Israel's Operation Rising Lion, or if there are urgent concerns the conflict is about to widen significantly. Now join that comment with a comment from Donald Trump that you know, everybody in Tehran needs to get out. That's a bit of a concern, isn't it. And I saw a Facebook post by Congressman Thomas Massey about we do not need to be, nor should we be, joining this conflict. It would require congressional action, which is a point that I agree with. Can you talk about No King's rallies? You know, I find I kind of thought that those rallies were rather preposterous. I'm not quite sure what they were predicated on, what other people were out there protesting, but clearly it was it was directed at Donald Trump. But you know, presidents don't have unilatteral authority to get US involved in war. Tim Kin to West Virginia, and he's done this before, introduced legislation yesterday to prevent Trump from using military force against iron without Congress's authorization. Well, is that really even necessary? I mean, this is something Congressman Asking and I have talked about before, as well as my conversations with Judge the Polotana the constitution. Since who has the power to declare war? And there is no such thing in the consultation as a use of military force or an authorization for use of military force, it's not a declaration of war. It's something slightly less than him. But it does give the president huge leeway. How many years are we in Vietnam? No declaration of war? Korea?
Speaker 1: I mean, I could go on now.
Speaker 3: It during Trump's first term that Tim Cane of Virginia introduced a similar resolution to reign in the ability to wage.
Speaker 1: War against Iran.
Speaker 3: It passed both the Senate and House and got some Republican support as well. However, not enough votes to survive the president's veto, which is kind of odd. You know, the Constitution says who declares war? They introduced a resolution basically saying what the Constitution already says, and then the president can veto it, meaning we're back where well I would argue, we're back to what the Constitution says, we all know how fast and loose are elected officials and presidents plural both sides play with the Constitution. Kayes said his latest war Powers resolution underscores that the US Constitution gives Congress, not the President of the sole power to declare war and requires that any hostility with Iran be explicitly authorized by a declaration of war or specific authorization for the use of military force. Again not quite a declaration, but still gets us involved in war, which I personally have a problem with. In a statement, he said, it's not in our national security interest to get into a war with Iran unless that war is absolutely necessary to defend.
Speaker 1: The United States.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned the recent escalation of hostilities between Israel and IRANQA quickly pull the United States into another endless conflict, and there are politicians out there saying we should join in the fight.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Apparently these war powers resolutions authorizations of use of military force. This Senate has required to consider it on the matter. Yeah, there is an order to things, and there's an obligation and a need. You know, it's crazy just when you look at Congress generally speaking, how little they're able to accomplish, and how overwhelmed with Trump arrangement syndrome that they have gotten, such that there is I mean, very few Democrats and Republicans will vote on the same thing. It could be any topic, but if one side raises it as a good idea, the other side is immediately going to be against it and say no, regardless of how good of the idea might be. And you know that there is no way you could get a declaration of war approved by Congress. I wonder where the political divide would follow on that one. Anyway, Ron, apparently signaling that it does want to end hostilities hmmm, sent messages to Israel and the United States via Arab intermediaries. I wouldn't call it a plea, but they're interested in resuming talks over the nuclear program hmm. Mids of Israeli's air campaign. Tehran has told Arab officials it would be open to returning to the negotiation table as long as the United States doesn't join the attack. Everybody's got their line in the sand on this, don't they. Irod apparently also passed the message to Israel, saying that it is in the interest of both sides that keep the violence contained well. Of course, Iron might say that considering they seem to be on the losing side of the this this this conflict. If I may be so bold, Israel's already destroyed I guess one third of their their their missile launching capabilities, busy, busy bombing and continuing to bomb the nuclear facilities Iran. Apparently Israel is interested in acquiring our mother of all bombs, the bunker busting bombs, and it kind of shocks me they don't have those already. Question will we provide them with the military hardware if they request it while staying out of the conflict directly. I mean, we sell missiles and we give away missiles in hardware all the time. See Ukraine and the billions and billions of dollars in military aid we provided them. Yet we're not in that conflict, unless, of course, you look at the boots on the ground that are operating more sophisticated weapons systems in Ukraine. And yes, that requires US service people to do it, folks with security clearances. So I guess we kind of are in that conflict. That's something I've talked about with Daniel Davis previously. It's a crazy world. We live in You got your opinions and thoughts on this?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Feel free to give me a call three seven hundred and eighty two to three talk to five fifty on eight and t phones.
Speaker 1: Be right back.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station, our hyard rack.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: He is your channel nine first one and one four cast. Today.
Speaker 3: We got scattered showers and storms. We have serious lightning and storms out there when I was driving in this morning. Anyway, scattered showers and storms later today, best chance after two pm downpours and uh well rain seventy nine for the high today. Overnight low sixty eight with chance of storms fading after sunset. More scattered showers than storms tomorrow and best chances between noon and sunset. Very humid day eighty five considered a few more like ninety one with humidity factored in. Sixty nine overnight low with showers continuing and scattered thunderstorms predicted for Thursday as well, with.
Speaker 1: A high of eighty one.
Speaker 3: Seventy two degrees. Right now, fifty five karriseee the talk station. That's five twenty two at fifty five k SEV talks station. After this this vance, Luthor Bolter, Guy, the murderer, the killer of politicians, got everybody all wigged out. Apparently Congressman Landsman Greg Lansman was on the list, or at least mentioned in the notes they found in this guy's possession. Just Trekker editorial comments last month in an op ed he was afraid to be shot by Magas supporters. Now he has to be afraid of his own party. They do seem to be the party of violence, don't they. I mean, you take out January sixth, if you want to call that a violin insurrection, I don't. I'd always refer to it as a drunken fraternity party gotten out of hand. But whatever, that's where your gin FDFBI statistics came from. You break those down, you look at the number of right wing incidents or incidents of violence instigated by members on the conservative side of the Ledger. They include every single human being who showed up in the Capitol building, increasing the numbers might I don't say exponentially, but that's where the vast majority of those numbers and statistics came from. But everywhere you look around you I'm i antifave violent, absolutely leftist, absolutely admittedly so same the way the Black Lives Matter, the anti police demonstrations, the No Kings rallies, the Los Angeles riots, I mean, these aren't exactly conservative. Might of individuals taking to the streets and burning things down and attacking ice agents. And oddly enough, there's a new Rasmussen pull out. I know polls between eighth and June and the June twelfth, Rasmussen surveyed seventeen hundred and seventy two likely voters, Trump enjoying an overall fifty three percent job approval rating, including fifty four percent approval from Black voters and fifty three percent support from Hispanic voters. How did hell that happen? John Nolty over Breitbart kind of opined on that Democratic Party points out, has become the party of white, wealthy elites, primarily emotionally unstable and neurotic white women who can easily be convinced to believe anything but God. Democrat parties embrace crazy on immigration, crime, gay and trans issues, and now their coalition is fracturing to the benefit of the Republican Party, especially Trump. Better Still, he points out, here's the point that I actually wanted to get to Democrats are trapped.
Speaker 1: They have to appease.
Speaker 3: Their extremist loans or face a complete political collapse. Hum the left has lost the people, so violence is all they've got left. Maybe something to that anyway, we also been nor The Carolina State Democrat got a lot of heat on social media for the posts that she posted speaking of us during the pot of Violence. State Representative Julie van Heffen posted an image on her ex social media account. Had to deactivate the entire account following the public outcry. Posts showed a woman holding up a sign that read quote in these difficult times, some cuts may be necessary, along with the image of a guillotine opposite side of the sign two human head props, one of which appear to bear the likeness of President Donald Trump, the other head a Nazi swastika written on his forehead. She addressed the controversy after moving her entire account.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 3: I posted on a video on social media containing crowds of photos from the New King's protest in Raleigh. One are the images of a process or holding a sign was inappropriate and I later edited the video to remove the photo.
Speaker 1: Well, bully, let.
Speaker 3: Me be clear, I condemned political violence in all forms. My focus remains on bringing people together and fighting for the values that met her to North Carolinians. Like so many, I was horrified by the violence in Minnesota. There is no place for that kind of extremism in our democracy. No out of the target, no maut of the party.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Liam. Exactly what I was thinking of. Reminds me of Connie Pillach pulling out her social media posts encouraging everyone to show with the New King's Rally and attacking Donald Trump, Who's inciting violence in this country? Five twenty six, iify five k CIT detalk station. Local stories coming up, alternatively phone called. You know, I prefer the phone calls, but I'm happy to do the local stories. Hang around me right back.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC. This edition of the Channel nine. I got scattered showers and storms. Best chance after.
Speaker 3: Two pm seventy nine for the high today. Overnight lowis sixty eight, mostly clotty and muggy. Storm chances they say they go away after sunset. Anyhow, Scattered showers and storms tomorrow as well, noon and after very humid day they're calling for as well.
Speaker 1: Eighty five for a high overnight LOTT.
Speaker 3: Sixty nine with showers and storms and a scattered shower of thunderstormy day on Thursday as well with a hive of eighty one seventy two degrees. Right now for the five KARROSEG Talk Station five thirty five hundred and eighty two three Talk PIP five fifty on AT and T phones. There's your phone numbers and oh look there's Tom.
Speaker 1: Tom. Welcome to the morning. She always good to hear from you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good morning. On my way to work again, paying attention to this, Uh sof you're talking about this morning about fighting the violence and and the riots and selves and all that and what what can be done about it. I've heard multiple different people throw this out there and it seems seems logical, but it's it's getting people to actually do it. And it's understandable. WI some somebody at some point has to, within their legal rights, has to take one of these people out, these rioters. If if you've got somebody standing in front of you, you're a law enforcement officer, and they're throwing something at you that could very easily be considered a deadly object, you have every right to put that person down. And I know that's rough, that that that's harsh. I understand that, but you know, again, they're threatening your life. They're throwing chunks of concrete at you, or a Molotov cocktail or whatever. And you know, I've also heard it suggested that you know, getting you know, who is somebody on here says somethingbout rubber bullets something. But you have to ask the individual, the l law enforcement officer to do that. And that's tough. That's a very tough thing to do, especially in LA in California, where more than likely you'll be prosecuted if you do take someone out. Yeah, that's a that's a very tough decision to have to make, and that I don't I don't waste that on anybody.
Speaker 3: Well, and only you got to remember, Tom, that only in the absolute cleanness of circumstances where there is absolutely no question whatsoever that the officer or an individual's life is in peril, grievous bodily harm or eminent apprehension of bodily harm or death where lethal forces justified. Otherwise you play right into their hands. You gotta remember, Tom, that's exactly what they want. They want, George Floyd.
Speaker 5: That's agree. That's that's why I'm saying, you're asking somebody to do something that is basically just opening up a whole other can of worms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the predicate for your the predicate for your comment was somebody, something needs to take one of these guys out.
Speaker 1: That's what they want.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but well, that's a rather complicating factor in your argument. I would say it's an overriety.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I woheartly agree that's I'm having this discussion and I agree with you. But it's what it's what has to be done for these for the rest of these guys to go away. A second, I might get shot, I'm there's something bad might happen to me, because right now there's very very little fear of retribution for what they're doing. That's why they're so cavalier about their their behavior and and and balling things up and lighting cars on fire and and looting and all that stuff. What's gonna stop them, Well, and that something has to. Somebody has to stop them, and the leadership out there in California is absolutely unwilling to do it. It's part of the problem.
Speaker 3: Well, they're the one that decriminalized everything. They decriminalized everything. This has been brewing for years and years. I mean, they didn't don't prosecute shoplifters in a Usky lawbreakers. They allow homeless people to live on the streets and pollute and defecate everywhere. There is absolutely no law enforcement. This, of course, you know, builds over time to the point where you know, you got this this well and now it's pivoted over to this ice and customs officials. But you know, you saw it during ANTIFOD, nobody prosecuted anybody. You saw it during Black Lives Matter riles, nobody, Ryot's nobody prosecuted anyway.
Speaker 1: These were all.
Speaker 3: Left wing cities and left wing causes that were fomenting and causing the violence, and no one got any was held accountable. You know, January sixth comes along and oh my god, people enter the Capitol building and literally they spent years rounding up every single human being who merely walked into the building. If there was that kind of law enforcement resources dedicated to the lawlessness on the streets and antifil, Black Lives Matter and this crap, I think that would go a long way to stopping it from happening.
Speaker 1: You don't have to shoot and body.
Speaker 5: I agree, but you're not You're obviously not going to get that because of these liberals. Uh, they want to keep going on with that and rep Y people don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 3: There you go, Tom, I know you get around to it, and a great point to make. Five thirty five, fifty five kr se the talks today, sh I do have a stack of stupid but you know I always welcome phone calls. I will be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Carol.
Speaker 1: Here's your weather forecast tenner nine cents and a bump, bump bomb Scattered showers and storms the afternoon. I know there was rain poured now when I was coming in as well.
Speaker 3: So from rain today seventy nine it's gonna be our high overnight low sixty eight floodwatch in face, which expires at ten pm this evening.
Speaker 1: More scattered showers than storms.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow afternoon they should kick in very humid day as well.
Speaker 1: Eighty five for the high.
Speaker 3: It's going to be showers and storms continuing overnight, sixty nine for the low and looks guys, scattered thunderstorms.
Speaker 1: Are predicted for Thursday as well. Thursday's high eighty one seventy two degrees right now forty five per city talk station signed for our first traffic report.
Speaker 2: Well do you see how traffic center right now?
Speaker 6: Over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant.
Speaker 2: To save their life.
Speaker 6: Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at you see how dot com slash transplant. Highway traffic doing okay now had a rack northbound seventy five above seventy four blocking the left lane. They cleared it just a few minutes ago. Wet roads to deal with for your Tuesday morning Chuck ingraman fifty five kre see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five thirty nine on a Tuesday and happy one to you. Stack is stupid? Go to Florida as a tradition. They meant.
Speaker 3: We got a man facing charges after allegedly urinating over ten thousand dollars worth of food at a Sam's Club.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: No idea. I don't think we're ever going to find out.
Speaker 3: Seventy year old Patrick Francis Mitchell arrested earlier in June charge with criminal mischief resulting in one thousand dollars in damage I'm trying to have him to ever reconcile that with He claimed that it was ten thousand dollars worth of food. I guess you only damaged one thousand dollars worth of the total of ten that was there anyway disorderly conduct, cording to Lake County Public records, incident reportedly occurred at nine nine am Court and a half and eighty five by the State of Florida in the Fifth Judicial Circuit Court. Mitchell observed urinating in an aisle of the store. Female customer captured pictures, of course she did, of the alleged incident on her cell phone and showed them to store employees. Mitchell allegedly walked up to two pallets faced the shelf, placed both hands in front of him below the belt line, stood there for several seconds, and what appeared to be behavior consistent with urination accord of legal documents explaining the store video that also captured the.
Speaker 1: Incident what heppened.
Speaker 3: Then walked around the snack section, sat in the patio furniture for ten minutes before paying for his items and leaving. Store managers confirmed urine was indeed found on two pallets containing one hundred and eighty eight cans of Vienna sausage, phrasing three hundred and forty five cans of spam. And then here we go again, trying to reconcile these figures, resulting in the loss of ten thousand, five hundred and eighty four dollars and eighty four cents in goods. He pleaded not guilty to both charges in a court appearance June tenth. Back in court June thirtieth. The thing about Vienna sausage and spam. He didn't like processed meats, I guess phrasing fan of RFK Junior's efforts to get a healthier We go to West Valley City, Utah, where a sixteen year old boy shot five people in a confrontation between two groups at a carnival in Salt Lake City suburb, killing three of them What the hell, including an eight month old infant. Police working at West Fest and Centennial Park saw the two groups beginning to argue on Sunday night one hundred meters one hundred yards rather from a police mobile command post. According to the police department, post they approached to. As they approached to break up the altercation, a sixteen year old male from one of the group pulled out a gun and fired. One officer fired back, didn't hit anybody, shoot, struck and killed Hassan Lagundi, who is eighteen.
Speaker 1: In one of the groups.
Speaker 3: The Gundi appeared to have been an intended target, according to police, because the infant boy, whose identity wasn't released, also through Arena, forty one years old to West Jordan Utah also killed. Both died in the hospital arena, not the infant's mother, though she was roughly in the same line of fire. Two other teens, a seventeen year old girl and a fifteen year old boy, had non life threatening wounds in the arm. Not clear if they were connected to the groups involved. Their identities were not released as well. A pregnant woman was hurt while trying to get over a fence to get away. Sixteen year old quickly taken it to custod He booked in the Juvenile Detention Center charge with three counts of homicide. Name has not been released because he is a juvenile. Police maybe they'll trime as an adult. Police interviewing witnesses and officers to find out more about what happened, including whether the confrontation was gang related. Two officers directly involved in the confrontation were being investigated by Salt Lake City Police Department protocol teams because one of them had to fire a gun. As a result, they were not immediately interviewed. Carnival, a celebration of the establishment of the West Valley City and its cultural diversity, was in the process of winding down after drawing as many as ten thousand people. Between one thousand and two thousand people were still present when the shooting occurred. They say it was unrelated to the shooting that happened at the No Kings protests the day before it happened.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they stuck that in there, jos I just asked that very question out loud.
Speaker 1: You beat me to the pond, and we can all learn a lesson from that. Can't wait?
Speaker 3: Let's see, ah, here we goes a short one before we take a break. M twenty five year old man accused of trying to kill his dad happened to Miami, Florida. Police officers responded to the Adrian Garcia arrested rather Adrian Garcia early Sunday morning. Police said Garcia shot his dad on Saturday night court, a neighbors at least two gunshots heard at the home where Garcia lives with his parents. Local news there responded officers were initially met with people who were telling them conflicting information, but detectives were able to sort out what they believe actually happened, leading to his arrest. Correctional deputies booked him on Father's Day morning in the Turner Guildford Night Correction Center. Bason fell in a charge of attempted murder the deadly weapon. Neighbors said the victim's wife has remained at the side at his side at Jackson Memorial Hospitals Trauma Center after the shooting.
Speaker 1: The motive remains unclear. Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 7: Perio is the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you.
Speaker 1: You've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche.
Speaker 7: Do good going, dou Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 3: Get in touch with cover since see you'd be doing yourself a huge favor. It does not obligate you to do anything. You are not committed to do anything. You don't have to pay for anything. You just get in touch with the folks that covered sence you to find out they and can save you. Like they have so many people hundreds if not thousands of dollars on your medical insurance. You'll get better coverage for less money, including upfront coverages dollar one coverage. They work with hundreds of insurance companies, but they're working for you. It's like a fiduciary obligation. They're sitting on your side of the table and they're staring out into the world of all the medical insurance companies out there and the thousands of policies, and they know about all these policies and can look at your where you are in your life. You know, family members, the children's age, whether you need spousal coverage, all of that put together package of insurance that will cost you less money and provide you better coverage. I know it sounds impossible, but trust me, John and his team are like the only people out there doing it this way. And it's to the surprise that a lot of people, even in the medical insurance butause it's like, really, yeah, it's amazing. My neighbors have gotten touch with them, saving him more than five hundred dollars a month. Tommy and Nancy, if you're out there, I know you're happy. My friend Jeff out there got all of his employees at his business insured and they are all extremely happy compared to what they had before, and also improve his bottom line by a lot of money, tens of thousands of dollars. Yes, it can be done again, no obligation, and you get the team that stays with you once you're insured. Through cover Sincy. They iron out claims, disputes, and issues so you don't have to spend a couple of hours on the phone with an insurance company. You call John on the team up. They take care of it for you. That's a great benefit right there. Five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five any state in the Union. If you're listening to me, they can help you at This is not just Greater Cincinnati. Also online coversincy dot com is a form you can fill out to get the process started.
Speaker 8: Coversincy dot com fifty five krc our clients oftentimes Channa nine.
Speaker 3: First warning weather forecast showers out there this morning and we got scottered showers of stores later today as well. Down four is expected seventy nine for the high bloodwash ends at ten pm this evening.
Speaker 1: We've got a low of sixty eight every night with.
Speaker 3: Storm chances tomorrow more scattered showers and storms between noon and sunset.
Speaker 1: Is the best opportunity for those really you.
Speaker 3: Midday, they're saying eighty five for a high overnight low of sixty nine with showers and storms and scattered thunderstorms predicted for Thursday as well, with a high of eighty one seventy two.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's out for traffic.
Speaker 6: From the UCL Traffic Center. Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor and explore living donation at uce how dot com slash transplant Highway traffic. That's not bad at all given the conditions wet roads to deal with for your Tuesday morning Northtown seventy five and northbound fourth seventy one, folk, do we no cake.
Speaker 2: Coming across the bridges?
Speaker 6: Chuck ingramon fifty five KR seat He talks.
Speaker 3: It's five fifty one to fifty five car CD talk station. Try to have a happy Tuesday. Stick around all morning, going to have Brighim account from the Hudson Institute in CDEO, the man behind the Charged Conversation podcast all about energy. We'll talk about Iran's nuclear aspirations and the United Nation and their energy failures.
Speaker 1: Just one of many failures from the United Nations.
Speaker 3: What a pointless entity anyhow, back over to the stack of stupid got a married couple in Tennessee arrested over the weekend for allegedly shooting a woman in the back of a head at a restaurant after they got kicked out of the restaurant for acting irate.
Speaker 2: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Jose Montoya, who's twenty seven, along with his wife, Judith Ramirez, who's twenty six, both taken to custody, charged with one count each of attempted first degree murder, employing a firearm in the commission of a felony, and vandalism between ten grand and sixty thousand dollars probable cause, Affidavid says. After midnight June fifteenth, officers of the Memphis Police Department responded reports of an aggravated assault at the Tequila Town Bar. When they got their first responder spoke with a mail who had been working security at the time of the alleged incident. Security guard said he was working late Saturday evening when the bar's owner told him Montoya was acting irate inside the establishment. Security guard approached Montoya told need to calm down. Montoya allegedly became aggressive toward the guard, who then escorted him outside of the establishment with his wife, Julia.
Speaker 1: Affi David's states.
Speaker 3: During the escort, Montoya said, y'all done left up now. Judith apparently opened the door of the car. Montoya retreated a firearm from the vehicle. Security guard advised the observed Jose go into the vehicle, grabbed the firearm and began firing shots at him. Security guard returned fire in self defense. During the shooting, Montoya reloaded his firearm multiple times and continued shooting at the security guard. Both Ramirez m Montoya fled the scene without rendering aid to the victim. Stafford the bar also informed police the female patron had been shot in the back of the head during the confrontation, taking the local hospital and critical condition. Police did not immediately respond to an inquiry regarding the victim's current condition. In addition to the victim that was injured multiple cars in the areas struck by bullets fired by Montolia. They located the couple after spotting their car in the driveway of a residence three thousand block of jose Bit Lane. Please search vehicle recover multiple spent bullet casings in a pickup truck at the same address. Police said they recovered a black and green handgun believed to have been the one used in the shooting both of them inside the home and taken it to custody. Currently held in the Shelby County Jail without bond, scheduled to appear in a hearing.
Speaker 1: I guess this morning.
Speaker 3: Just he reloaded his firearm multiple times, and I feel terribly that one woman got hit, struck by the bullet, apparently survived. He did not hit his intended target, the security guard. Yeah, that's one of the benefits. You know, a lot of people never ever ever go to the range, and so that's a good thing for you and me because they're unlikely to hit their target at least less likely. If that guy was proficient at the use of a firearm, I think that situation would have turned out much worse, most notably for the security guard. He's clay County, Florida. Thirty four year old Orange park Man is going to share the award this morning. Joe accused of traveling to meet a miner for sex, now facing multiple felony charges. Thirty four year old Joshua Dice, former teacher at Cavalry Christian Academy, arrested Wednesday last week outside of a gym, facing charges of using a computer to solicit a child for unlawful sexual contact, unlawful use of a two way communication device, and traveling to meet a minor for sex. Events leading up to his arrest and what he told investigator during an interview apparently redacted from the arrest report. M Pastor Ken Pledger at the Christian Academy, he said in the statement of the schools and Ford about his arrest, and he was immediately terminated from his physician and roll at Cavalry Baptist Church, saying they were fully cooperating with law enforcement.
Speaker 1: Teez notes, no, yeah, yeah, you are.
Speaker 3: It's five fifty five almost five fifty six, fifty five care CITYTALX station. Plenty to talk about in the six o'clock hour. I invite your phone calls. Feel free to call me. This something you want to talk about I'll be back after the news.
Speaker 9: Another update coming up, the day's top stories at the top of the hour.
Speaker 3: Important issues that are facing this country.
Speaker 9: On fifty five krs the talk station get an Eco upcare see talk station Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I hope you're having a good one anyway.
Speaker 3: Fast forward an hour in studio the return to Bring Him account from the hudsondents too be talking about Iran's nuclear aspirations which seem to be evaporating before our very eyes given the developments with Israel's bombing campaign, un and their energy failures, among all the failures of the United Nations. Interjecting my comments and the latest Charged Conversations podcast, He's check that out. Bring Him does a great job with the Charge Conversation podcast.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sadly no bright part today. Didn't get back with Joe and I'm kind of disturbed by that. But we'll get the Daniel Davis Steve Divey and he will be talking a better on in Israel as well as the updates on what's going on between Russia and Ukraine, and are asked. The expert from Rhino Shield joins the program at the end to talk about that great product one that I certainly support, having got the Rhino shield for my daughter's barn. Just have to interject that proof that I do support my sponsors, and I'm glad when you do as well. Promise I won't steer you wrong. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty eight hundred and eight two to three Taco Tome five fifty on AT and T phones love to hear from if you get something you want to talk about, and you know, just throwing it out locks as they brought it up in the last hour. Since we're moving more and more aircraft and the USAS and Nimits aircraft carrier heading over to the Middle East, We've got all of these refueling aircraft that are going over to the Middle East. I am just asking out loud because I know the Constitution requires a declaration of war or at minimum an authorization for use of military force, which I argue is insufficient. Trump does not have the authority to order the military into this situation, regardless of how you feel about it. And I don't want to be embroiled in another conflict. And Donald Trump typically is the kind of guy that wants to stay the hell away from war, but kind of disturbing when you look at him leaving the G seven summit early, unless, of course, it's because the Iranians want to talk about maybe negotiating some sort of peace, and that's what they have. They have issued sort of an outreach signaling if they want to end the hostilities and resume the talks of the nuclear programs, Israel is not interested in negotiating peace until Iran's nuclear program has been completely dismantled. Iran wants to do some sort of nuclear program and it's not willing to give up on its aspirations, and some somewhere in between, you know, there's this argument that they want to create you know, nuclear power plants, not nuclear weapons, which I think is a laughable concept. But Trump also telling everybody in Tehran to get the hell out of the territory. So when you line up all this all these things, it's like when when when Donald Trump ordered all of the embassy officials to get the hell out of the Middle East earlier in the week before Israel launched its bombing campaign on Iran.
Speaker 1: There's a red flag.
Speaker 3: So we got some you know, sort of indicators that something big is going to happen. Israel's US ambassadors, remember the Beeper operation. Israel's ambassador to the US, Yeah, Shiel leader close enough, Sorry Yashiel, if I'm getting your name pronounced wrong, said, there's gonna be some surprises given the conflict that's going on, that will make Israel's explosions of pagers and walkie talkies used by members that has Balla and Lebanon in Syria last year look simple. He said, we pulled off a number of surprises. When the dust settles, you're going to see some surprises on Thursday night and Friday that will make the Beeper operation almost seem simple.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I thought it was rather interesting enough that they were able to smuggle all those drones in there to do close range strikes within the country of Iran.
Speaker 1: Oh, they also killed another one.
Speaker 3: In Iran's top military commanders, so the Irans that military command is collapsing. IDF said it killed Iran's wartime chief of staff, who was up until the moment ago, the government's top military commander, Ali Shadmani for the keeping tracking home. The closest figure to the Iran supremely Supreme leader killed yesterday actually this morning, Tuesday, when the IDF struck a staffed command center at the heart of Tehran. HMM commander of the Emergency Command of the Iranian Armed Forces, according to the IDF, which said at the start of the operation, he was appointed to command the Iranian Armed Forces after his predecessor Ali Rashid was elimited in the opening strike of Operation Rising Lion. That was the bomb that killed a whole bunch of their top officials. So they're running out of top people, experienced people, people who respond and coordinated all the Iranian activities concluding the terrorist operations. So Israel's making some great progress. I mean, regardless of how you feel about Israel, I'm just really impressed with the inroads they've been able to make. I mean, think about it. Israel dominates the Irani in airspace. Now that's saying something. But in the final analysis, are we going to be brought into this? Does anybody might listen to the audience want to get involved in this? I suppose arming Israel is one thing, but actually putting boots on the ground and getting to run in that conflict. China has run to the aid of Iran. So you're looking at this World War three scenario unfolding Russia's kind of taking a standback approach. They've agreed to accept all of the Iranian nuclear material, which, since it's already a nuclear power with I don't know how many nuclear weapons they have, we already know what they have in terms of their nuclear arsenal. I guess they could just add to it, but they've at least become willing to take this stuff to the extent Iran does this mantle its nuclear program, not as quite as a hardline stance as China is making in support of the Iranians. So I personally would like to take a stand away, stand back approach on this one. My point only so anyhow, you may feel free to disagree and call up and let me have a word or two.
Speaker 1: If you do. I'm going to let us see here.
Speaker 3: To Tom's point earlier in the program, pivoting away from that, going to the situation, and you know, Tom said, you know these protests, if someone needs to shoot one of them, and I know he maybe a bit of an overstatement, And my point has always been that's exactly what they want. They want another George Floyd, Now, you are obviously allowed to use deadly force against someone if you are met with deadly force? Was it reasonable for you under the circumstances to use deadly force? And that is reasonable when you have a reasonable expectation that you yourself are going to die or you're going to be hit with grievous bodily harm. Now, police officers, we know the microscope is on them for them to actually use deadly for they better damn well be in a position where it's fully and absolutely, without any question justifiable, or you end up with riots and protesters in the streets. My point was though to Tom, you know, they're looking for another George Floyd. They're looking for someone else that can characterize as a victim of this state so they can riot and protest in the streets. And we've seen all these riots in protests before and not a finger lifted by law enforcement to arrest the protesters for acts of violence, property destruction, throwing frozen bottles of water at police fireworks. Where were all the arrests and roundups for that. All you need to do is enforce the law and fewer people will do it. Wait a minute, I'm going to be held accountable. But see those are all leftist protesters in the streets and when you're in a blue city and you support these leftist activities and what they want to accomplish, defunding the police being one of them, you don't engage your law enforcement, tell them to stand down. We had illustrate after illustration after illustration of this, and then we have this Omar Padillo Bastida now facing federal assault charges for spitting on an ICE agent. Well, they're trying to arrest them for illegally returning into the United States. Now we can hold this guy as an example, and if more and more of these stories made rounds, maybe fewer and fewer people would be well. Spitting on law enforcement or throwing chunks of concrete at him is a past robbery conviction, previously arrested on murder and assault charges.
Speaker 1: They got him for spitting.
Speaker 3: Department of Homeland Security Assistant in Tricia McLaughlin in a statement, despite the Los Angeles riots, ICE law enforcement officers arrested Omar Padilla Bastida, the criminal illegal alien has been convicted a robbery and his arrest for murder and assault. This type of criminal illegal alien that rioters are fighting to protect. How much longer will go to a newsman a Mayorkarenbeth continue to prioritize these criminal illegal immigrants over their own citizens. Secretary Nome has a message to the LA riters. You will not stop us or slow us down. ICE will continue to enforce law and arrest criminal illegal aliens. Ah, there's that law enforcement element. He can face eight years behind bars if convicted of assault. Department of Justice allege as he first insulted an ICE officer from his balcony before then coming down and spitting on the agent through a gate, saying before that, no, get out of here.
Speaker 1: I know my rights.
Speaker 3: I'm calling my lawyer, after which ICE forced entry into his home and arrested him.
Speaker 1: He was hiding in there. He said, okay, you got me.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Fox News called up Karen Bass's office. Bass's office referred them to a press statement that she issued last week saying these aren't the criminals the administration is allegedly targeting. These are mothers and fathers, restaurant workers, seamstresses, home care workers, every day angelinos trying to make a living. We've heard stories of unmarked federal agents park near the LAUSD School graduations. A US citizen nine months pregnant who was hospitalized after being detained by federal agents and apparel business in downtown La raided, where many Korean and Latino workers worked long hours to support their families. See that's the spin and an narrative that they want to paint on this What about this guy? What about Omar poludo Bastida, which is exactly what the focus of the Trump administration isn't finding trying to find the criminal element out there in the world that most people want out of their neighborhoods, the depressed communities, and you have criminal elements in it, and think about gang members. I don't care what side of the political ledger on do you want gang members in your community or do you want an administration that is going to round up these evil, violent, criminal gang members pedaling drugs, pedaling children for sex out of your neighborhood The leftist paints of this broad brush. Oh no, it's a bunch of pregnant women who are merely trying to put food on the table of their families. I think most American people are woken up to the reality that's just not the case. Gavin Newson posts on Action in response to Trump saying something his plan is clear, meaning Trump's insight, violence and chaos in blue states have an excuse to militarize our cities, demonize his opponents, keep breaking the law, and consolidate power. It's illegal, and we will not let it stand. Who's breaking the law, Gavin, The protesters in your streets who are throwing chunks of concrete which could literally kill someone, Those convicted of crimes that are in an among illegal immigrant population, they've broken the law. Ice, say what you want and disagree with what the law is. ICE is enforcing our immigration laws. So to the extent you do something to stand in the way from it, and you tell people to fight against Ice, you're the one who's breaking the law. You're the one who's inciting the violence by preventing law enforcement from doing its damn job. Six nineteen fifty five KC Detalk station. Moving over to something peaceful, Moving over to something serene, which we could all use a does so these days, I'm refern Togatid having a Catholic cemetery and they're inviting everyone to come and enjoy the opportunity to quietly reflect and contemplate engage in some prayer. In their useful landscaping landscape surrounding, which is a great opportunity to do that. It's serene there, and of course remembering your loved ones. That's obviously something you can do at a cemetery. But it's more than just a bury of place. It is a sanctuary place to set apart for prayer, hearing and honoring the legacy of every life. So refract and pray and enjoy the beauty of God's creation at Gate of Heaven Cemetery. Gate Offheaven dot org is where you can learn all about it.
Speaker 8: Gateof Heaven dot org fifty five krc our Hyarder.
Speaker 1: Here's your Channel nine first oneing weather forecast.
Speaker 3: Muggy and cloudy and scattered showers and storms showing up probably after two pm, they said, although I know it was there any when I came in this morning, and a lot of lightning too. Today's I is seventy nine out of sixty eight overnight, with more rain scottered showers and storms Tomorrow as well, they say, right after noontime, a very humid day.
Speaker 1: It'll be a eighty five overnight lowis.
Speaker 3: Sixty nine with more showers and storms and scattered thunderstorms predicted on Thursday as well. I have eighty one seventy two degrees right now, Time for a traffic update.
Speaker 2: From the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life.
Speaker 2: Sign up to be an.
Speaker 6: Organ donor or explore living donation at you see how dot com slash transplant. Highway traffic doing okay. Some spots starting to dry out from the showers that passed through earlier. SAPPEND two seventy five starting to slow a bit approaching the Carroll Cropper Bridge. A Belova lawrence program Chuck Ingram on fifty five krsity the talk station.
Speaker 3: To Shai six twenty four to fifty five KRCD talk Station five seven nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eight two three Talk found five fifty on EIGHTT and T phone's care to call, You know, get further to the deterrence thing you have, of course, deterns from law enforcement just enforced the law. You know, if you spin on a police officer, you're gonna get arrested for assault and prosecuted fine. You throw a rock at a police officer, you're gonna get arrested. You try to you assault or go after another human being, you're gonna get arrested. And if you go out and walk around in the middle of the streets and endeavor to block traffic, you know, one of the things is that access of deterrence is you may very well get run over. And there's been a whole bunch of videos posted lately of these idiots getting out in front of not just ice vehicles, but trying to block regular traffic and.
Speaker 1: Getting run over.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that seem to be open and obvious threat to you if you're dumb enough to walk out in the middle of the street in front of a moving automobile, And doesn't it seem justified for the person driving the automobile to day very well may be facing a risk to their own safety and security when they're vehicle is surrounded by a mob of angry folks. You know that may be not justifiable to use deadly force, but you know a big automobile is and can be considered deadly force. Now, I know you might worry about some left wing prosecutor prosecutor for it, but I don't know if this becomes the trend, And I'm just watching a video right now of ice agents. A bunch of people running out in front of big vans filled with ice agents and yes, getting run over. There's a video of it. Looked like a four door Sedan, a Honda or something like that. Some random guys driving down the street in this very large and angry woman jumps in front of it as if she's gonna stop it with her bare hands. He just kept going and drove right over. A lot of gleeful comments on that one, too, so word gets out, don't do that. Local story is coming up, including budget discussions in the city of Cincinnati. But herst work for plumbtight plumbing, plumbing done right. They know you deserve better, they deliver on better. They're great plumbers, outstanding customer service, no service fees, free estimates a plus with a better business bureau, and it's always plumbing done right.
Speaker 1: And they live by that motto.
Speaker 3: Number one installer in the Tri State for tankless water heaters go tankless to save money and have unlimited hot water and save a lot of space. Plus they last longer. A bunch of different reasons to go tankless. Then it's all the rage these days. Sewer line trenchless sewer line repair. So you've got a problem with your sewer line, you foul odors in your house, poor draining, multiple clog drains, all could be indicators that you have a sewer line problem. Have them come out and check it out if it needs to be replaced. They don't have to dig your lawn up, which is a great thing. So for any plumbing job, big or small, call my friends at plumb Type Plumbing Plumbing Done Right five one three seven two seven Tight t I t E five one three seven, two seven eighty four eighty three. Find them online plumtight dot.
Speaker 1: Com fifty five KRC from coast to coast, from c to Shining Sea.
Speaker 5: It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 10: Right now as we speak, the Israelis own the skies of Iran, which gives the world a window of opportunity. Now, I don't want I don't want to be I don't want to be flipping about this a nonchalant. You know, there's always a risk involved in military action, but there's also sometimes a risk of military inaction, especially at the right time, and this regime, unfortunately, was able to build up a lot of a lot of ballistic missile power and advanced in a nuclear program under Joe Biden. And and they've been fomenting terror in the entire region. There's not one country in the region that wants the Iranians to have nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: Waking up on the right side. This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 10: Pure Talk, my wireless company, a veteran owned company, believes every man every woman who has faithfully served this country deserves to proudly fly an American flag that was made in America. And that's why Pure Talk is on a mission to give an Allegiance flag, the highest quality American flag made in Charleston, South Carolina, to one thousand veterans in time for these patriotic holidays. Just switch your cell phone service to pure Talk. Do it this month, and a portion of every sale will go to provide these high quality flags hand sown to the deserving vets. Now, with plans starting at just twenty five bucks a month for unlimited talk and text and plenty of data, you can enjoy America's most dependable five G network, all while cutting your cell phone bill in half. Average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. You just dial pound two fifty say the keyword save now. Pure Talk's customer service will make the switch pound two to fifty keywords save now, support our veterans and switch to America's wireless company pure Talk.
Speaker 3: Lots of rain, scottishowers is to day downpours seventy nine for the high chances storms ends late tonight. Got a mostly thoughty muggy overnight sixty eight low, Tomorrow a high of eighty five, very humid.
Speaker 1: They're saying more scattered showers and storms as well.
Speaker 3: More scout showers and storms overnight with a sixty nine low eighty one. The high on Thursday also scattered thunderstorms predicted seventy one. Right now, it's get a traffic upseea from the UCUP traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore Living donation, and you see how dot COM's slaves transplant highways not bad at all to deal with. At the moment, most are drying out from the rain that passed through overnight. Northbound fourth seventy one, you're under five minutes to seventy five into town southbound seventy five. Good at Union Center, Ingram on fifty five KRZ, the talk station.
Speaker 3: At six thirty one fifty five Kercity Talk Station. Happy Tuesday, we'll have Mister Charge conversation podcast. Brigg McGowan on off the top of the our news will be in studio talk about a variety of issues.
Speaker 1: And somebody else. We bring a studio from time to time.
Speaker 3: Todd Zinzer, our citizen watchdog, former Inspector General. He's got a new podcasts Now Joe Strecker produced podcasts. You want to do a podcast, have it produced by Joe Strecker anyway, Todd ur Joe always posted and this one. City budgets aren't just about numbers. They are arenas where power and transparency clash, especially when sidewalks are on the line. With the clock taking towards the June thirtieth deadline, we're breaking down the complex labyrinth of Cincinnati's budgeting process, highlighting the slippery slippery slope of leverage support and the arbitrary adjustments by the mayor and city council, adjustments that are ripe for corruption without clear criteria or conflict of interest safeguards described as diving into the murky waters of city politics where the absence of accountability raises more than just eyebrows with that, So check that out again, citizen watchdog.
Speaker 1: He's a brilliant, brilliant man Todd sensor Is.
Speaker 3: City Council voted eight to one to allocate an additional one million dollars to deal with the city's aging vehicle fleet, bringing the total eleven point six million dollars. I'll give credit to Andrew Rowan over at the WCPO reporting there is a forty two point five million backlog in standard vehicle replacements that includes es central equipment like snowplows, police cruisers, and fire trucks. Last month, city Fleet Services manager told council members that while two hundred and forty two vehicles meet criteria for priority replacement, only half are currently in the process of being replaced, leaving a deficit of seventeen point six million dollars. City Council not exactly rising to the challenge, so they're throwing another one million aud of much of the chagrin of Vice Mayor jam Michelle mcclib Kearny will get to their comments in a moment We've got ten point six million for base fleet improvements, a quarter of a million dollars for a swat truck, one hundred thousand dollars for something called storm water fleet, three quarters a million for fire department fleet repairs. Here's one eight hundred thousand dollars for EV charging equipment, one and a half million dollars in fleet technology upgrades, and four million dollars to improve the fleet garage. Which seems odd anyway. City's draft budget originally only had ten points six million dollars for fleet replacement, nearly one million dollar cut from last year's budget. Jeff Grammerting, chair of the Budget Finance Committee, proposed this motion to increase by a million. Every million dollars helps. He said, we've got unsafe conditions right now as far as our fire trucks and public service vehicles, so this is important. However, Vice Mayor Ja Michelle Kearney argued that the additional one million dollars should be spent elsewhere. Quote, given that the one million dollars allocated is not enough to purchase even one fire truck, we move that the one million dollars for fleet is reallocated where it can have real impact, real impact on what another statement for council. Another million dollars will not even buy one fire truck. It's really a drop in the bucket for fleet, but it can have a real impact with organizations that really need this money, which is one of the reasons I mentioned Todd Zenzer Citizen Watchdog podcast, because that's exactly the kind of stuff he's talking about, all these nngos out there that suck off the taxpayer dollars from the City of Cincinnati, much in the same way like USAID funds all these crazy organizations with federal tax dollars. She said, one million is not going to do anything, So let's make let's have real impact and support our priorities without identifying exactly what least priorities are. So I took a look at the reporting on this, get a load to some of the other line items. One hundred thousand dollars for artworks in the category of arts, thirty thousand dollars for learning through art, and in category of economic development catalytic neighborhood futures. There's a million dollars going to whatever the hell that is. One hundred and seventy five thousand dollars of is something called city Tech. One hundred and fifty thousand dollars for something called city Fuse, one hundred thousand dollars for a downtown neighborhood plan. Here's one hundred thousand dollars for a film commission. Million dollars for Quick Strike Acquisition fund, quarter of a million dollars for sports commission, one hundred and fifty for Cardinal Land Conservancy. Keeps CINCINNTI beautiful gets one hundred and fifty grand. They're given the metro pass for city employees fifty grand for that, so the city employees can ride mesro at a substantial discount. Ohio Justice and Policy Center getting one hundred grand. Act for Cincy. This is something related to public safety, allegedly one hundred grand. Boots on the Ground, an organization getting one hundred and fifty two thousand change. So you know, you got all these random organizations getting taxpayer dollars meanwhile, And aren't those all drops in the bucket?
Speaker 1: Vice Mayor?
Speaker 3: You got to have all that money and you put it toward fleet repair, which we need, and it is obviously way behind much in the way road repair has been left and ignored for years and years and years priorities sixty seven to fifty five kr se Detok station or lack thereof Colin Electric residential electric projects. You need Colin on your side. They do great work for your home residential electric projects, a plus of the better business bureau, and whatever they're doing for you, from the smallest to the largest project comes with a ten year wiring warranty. And I'd like to point out Colin's been over to my house a multitude of times, always doing great work for me and like they will for you. That's why they've been around since nineteen ninety nine and enjoy such a great reputation. So I'll get rid of the old nob and two with modern wiring. Samely with the same thing with the aluminum wiring. Get a whole house generator wired up. I watched them do that job. Can Light's galore and the Thomas household thanks to Colin Electric. But anything from the smallest to the largest, Andrew Cullen and his team will take great care of you. Give them a call to schedule the appointment. Five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one two. Head on over to the website schedule the appointment from there as well, Colin CUA and Colin Electriccincinnati dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KARC an iHeartRadio Station six forty.
Speaker 3: One, fifty five KRC the talk station. It's the plague update theme song. It's actually a locally related plague update as well. Little Anthrax Cottonamash Megamon Joe over at Local twelve dot com or reporting on this one. And it happened to this guy four years ago. But it's a worthy exercise in going through what this guy went through because poison hemlock is out there, reportedly in all counties in the state of Ohio. I'm sure in Indiana and Kentucky as well. Wherever poison hemlock grows, you want to stay the hell away from it. Remember Ron Wilson talking about this in the past.
Speaker 1: A guy named.
Speaker 3: He's from Madera, last name Leblonde. Anyway, four years ago cutting honeysuckle with a chainsaw his backyard inhaled poison hemlock. His quote was saying, I was just trying to clear the backyard so we could see it and enjoy it. You know, normal everyday thing, no big deal, you would think. Then bam, your whole life changes, described as being placed in a medically induced coma. Had had spent one hundred and nine days in the hospital, eighty of which on a ventilator requiring a feeding tube, led to severe respiratory distress as well as heart complications. He said, you know you're getting oxygen, you're gasping for breath. And then it was in the hospital, my lungs failed, my heart went racing, and I sprung attendant in my mitra valve. According to his wife, she said, they told me he was either going to die. If he didn't die, he was going to need a lung transport, and if that didn't happen, he's going to spend the rest of his life on oxygen and probably on a walker. That didn't happen. They got really lucky. Doctors referred to him as a walking miracle. Medical director since he's drugging Poison Information Center a guy named doctor Shan Yin, So you know it's very dangerous. It's very poisonous. You don't need very much. Something like six is leaves, maybe enough to even kill an adult. Over the High Department of Natural Resources. They have a warning on the website urging residents to exercise caution and avoid contact with the plant. It's present again in all eighty eight Ohio County's poison him luck, identifiable by its white flowers and purple markings on the stem. He has still has lingering healthy use issues as LeBlanc guy weakness and need for heart surgeries. It's oh God, I'm hoping to get back to work called an involuntary retirement. But it has given him a new perspective on life. So it's just the little things that you take for granted that are just wonderful. So Lesson learned here be able to identify poison hemlock and stay the hell away from it.
Speaker 2: Jeez, Louise.
Speaker 1: I was not aware of how dangerous that was, even though Ron Wilson has told us that in the past. Hey, how coming up a little more talking about got some time? If there's a topic you want to talk about, we'll get another segment left in the hour, and then we'll get to bring him account in studio about Iran's nuclear aspirations rapidly evaporating before our very eyes. Six forty five.
Speaker 3: Right now, if you five KCD talk station, get touch with the USA installation. It's a free quote free inspection of your home. Under insulated homes, you can get the value of USA's premium phone because they'll inject it in there with that lousy what like R twelve you may still have in your exterior walls might not have been installed properly in the first place. Steve from USA is talking to me about that. He is not all builders actually, you know, put the insulation in adequately, but in a spectrum from USA, installation will determine whether you have anything in those walls, and if you're under insulated, add the phone to the old stuff like we did with my daughter's place, you will experience dramatic improvement in comfort and you'll get savings on your energy bill that are guaranteed from USA. So much so you know your average monthly use of HVAC systems could result enough to cover the cost of the installation, which is only ninety nine dollars a month interest free, and after it's paid for, of course, you continue to enjoy the value of that insulation. It's a guaranteed return on investment and one that will also net you at twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit next year when you're doing your taxes, so starts with that free inspection and free quote. Give them a call and act now, because again ninety nine bucks a month interest free five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one Foam online USA Installation dot Net fifty five car the talk station Caroline Bregan, Uh here is you're channel nine first one and one four cast showers and ORMs scattered about. This is the best chance of that occurs after two pm today, seventy nine are high. Overnight lowis sixty eight, muggy as well, got more scattered showers than storms. Tomorrow, best chance after noontime, very humid day will be with a high of eighty five. Showers and storms continue, overnight low of sixty nine and on Thursday more scattered showers and thunderstorms are predicted. I have eighty one seventy two degrees right now. Let's get a traffic update from Chuck.
Speaker 6: Ingram from the UCF Traffic Center. Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explorer living donation at uce health dot com. Slash transplant Sathbnd two seventy five continues to build between the Lawrence Purd ramp and the construction on the bridge. Had a couple of extra minutes there. Elsewhere, traffic's still in pretty good shape southbound seventy five. No DeLay's handsome yet through Wachlan Chuck Ingram on fifty five krcal station.
Speaker 1: Fish I SIK fifty to fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the things we learned from Doge the problem the government efficiency is how much money that we you and I paying for federal tax dollars that are used to fund bat crap crazy projects around the world. Among the back crap crazy projects, a lot of very very very political organizations. You know, I like to view the use of taxpayer dollars much in the same way I like the government not being a theocracy. You know, no establishment of religion. If you if you have government funding religious organizations, you know, people lawsuits get filed.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We've been talking about this for years and years and years, with the exception of religious organizations who are helping illegal immigrants. I might point out, you know, nobody, nobody screams and protests about that. But it's not done for proselytizing. It's done to you know, pay for illegal immigrants, to you know, for sheltering and food and clothing like that. So that makes it okay. But why would we fund any organization that is engaged in political activity? And I don't care what side of the political ledger they're advocating. Why would we be funding politics out there? Why would messaging be supported by your money? Is this a priority of government that spends two trillion dollars more than they take in every year? And if Douglas dug ourselves into a debtthole that now requires a trillion dollars annually for debt service alone and growing. And I say that in the context of this article, I found a sentiment order Leader Chuck Schumer is now asking to fund this left wing organization with your taxpayer dollars. Six hundred thousand dollars is his request for The Chinese American Planning Council describes a New York City based nonprofit. This part of congressionally directed spending program. His office released the documents which which contain this spending request, which apparently members of Congress submit each year for causes reflecting their federal funding priorities, their federal funding priorities.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, while he requests money for the CPC organization, Republicans in the House Homeland and Security Committee are investigating this very organization into the potential use of federal runs but by NGOs that facilitate illegal immigration. Representatives Mark Green and josh A Breech from Tennessee and Oklahoma, respectively. They launched the investigation in April after an undercover video showed this CPC organization chief policy officer, a woman named Carolyn Cohen, advising illegal immigrant activists on how to evade US customs enforcement agents, telling attendees at this training session about hardening their physical space, identifying a list of individuals authorized to respond if ice comes to the door, training everybody who's going to be involved. Video released by the Oversight Project, this Cohen woman advised restaurant workers to use an electronic alert system to inform the employees of the presence of La Marac migra or immigration agents. Now she is allowed to advocate for that, she is allowed to explain to people what their legal rights are and what they can and cannot do by way of free speech and communication. Among themselves, but why are we paying for it?
Speaker 1: So far?
Speaker 3: Since twenty twenty two, they got one point four million dollars to congressionally directed spending, that's according to federal spending records. In addition to our taxpayer dollar money going to this one organization, and it's just one among many out there. Apparently this organization has links to the Chinese Communist Party. They've gotten donations from them as well, because China loves creating division in our country. Senator Alex Badia remember that guy who was detained after he broke into Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nums office. He asked for two million dollars last month for the Coalition for Human Immigration Rights of Los Angeles. That group has called to abolish ICE, a lead organizer in the anti ICE protest that devolved into riots in Los Angeles. Senator Josh Hollylaun's an investigation into CURLA and its funding of the violent protests, which of course denied. Also seeking money for this organization. Senator Adam Schiff, Democrat California. He wants five hundred thousand dollars to go to this organization. That's according to his congressionally directed spending disclosures. So you know, how about this, I propose a bill, pass a law that says the United States taxpayer will not have any of its money spent on political activism of any type. You want to go out in the world and ask the George Soroses of the world for a handout, go ahead. You're allowed to do that, but don't ask for money from me or any other American taxpayer. I've had it up to my eyeballs with this nonsense. It's like, you know, we're working to undermine our own best interests. Our elected officials are using the dollars, and I would argue that they are not representing our interests, They're representing something that undermines our interest That's my political position. Now they would argue that, no, I'm the one that's wrong. Okay, Well, are any American taxpayer dollars being used to fund like little l libertarian organizations, organizations seeking to reduce the size and scope of the federal government. Hmm, probably not. I've never seen any reporting on it anyway. Six fifty five. Uh Brigha McCowan in studio from the Charge Conversation podcast as well as from the Hudson Institute we're talking about Neron's nuclear aspirations and the epic failure of the United Nations, among other topics.
Speaker 1: Hope he can stick around.
Speaker 9: Stay on top of the day's biggest stories at the top of.
Speaker 1: The ise that's so important.
Speaker 9: Another update coming up on fifty five krc the Talk station.
Speaker 3: The sh I have seven h six here at fifty five KRCD Talk Station every Appy Tuesday came made extra special in studio from the Hudson Institute Miami University or University or Miami University as well. Bring him acown and he's here to talk about energy policy, among other things. Head on over to Hudson dot organ and check out what they do. They talk about defense, international relations, economics, energy, technology, culture and the law. Help them policymakers make better decisions. Good to see you, Break, I'm always a pleasure to have you in studio. Thanks Brian also responsible for the Charged Conversation podcast.
Speaker 1: You should check that out.
Speaker 3: Or we talked about energy policy, which we're going to be talking about here in the studio.
Speaker 1: What's the most recent episode focused on.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the most recent episode is Iran's Enrichment Peaceful Use or weapons path to War.
Speaker 3: All they talk about enrichment, and there's weapon grade enrichment of uranium. They use these centrifuges, and this is beyond it's like the peace of God. For me, I don't understand how it's done, but fundamentally, the centrifuge are used to enrich the uranium to the point where it can be used as a nuclear weapon. But in terms of what's used in your modern day nuclear reactor compared to weapons grade, what percentages are we talking about? What's the difference here? Are they really close to each other? Are they miles apart in terms of enrichment?
Speaker 11: Well, Brian, you know what you are asking the magical question, because I think once we talk about this, it's going to be pretty crystal clear to anybody listening that Iran is not pursuing a peaceful path to civilian nuclear power.
Speaker 3: And that's all we ever hear, Oh no, no, all we do is want to have it for our own power generation. But what's what's the reality, what's behind the veneer of that argument?
Speaker 11: Well, when we take uranium two thirty five and just look at it, it's zero point seven of one percent enriched, which isn't enough. That's laying around on the ground in its natural stake. It's in its natural stake. So uh, it needs to be enriched to three to five percent for civilian nuclear use.
Speaker 1: Three five percent. That doesn't sound like very much at all. No, it's not.
Speaker 11: And it's relatively safe and stable, and that's enough to sustain a chain reaction of generating heat continuously. And that's what we need to boil water to turn turbines to make electricity.
Speaker 1: Pretty simple, simple as that. It is. All right, Well, what's where's Iran? Right now?
Speaker 3: Up until a mon a moment ago in Israel blew the crap out. Well, to the extent they did that much damage, Let's assume for the sake of discussion, they did able to They were able to hit the centrifuges which are buried underground.
Speaker 1: But where were they And what we talk about in terms of enrichmond.
Speaker 11: Well, what they promised to not go beyond was three point seventy five percent. That was under the Obama deal. Right, we'll give you gazillions of dollars and you promised not to nucas deal. So today they said it's sixty percent.
Speaker 3: Oh, what other use can sixty percent enrich uranium be?
Speaker 11: Put to well, I suppose you could take the four hundred kilograms and I'm gonna have to do a quick conversion. But I think they're like nine hundred pounds, so I'll have to check that out. I always think a kilogram is two pounds two pounds, all right, So eight hundred pounds of this stuff, and I guess you could dilute it and have enough power to fuel I don't know, thirty fifty nuclear power plants for the next five hundred years or or catch me on this. The technical leap is to enrich it up past fifty percent. Once you get to sixty, an actual bomb only needs eighty. That's a very quick Within a few days, you could go from sixty to eighty. So my guess is, and I'm going way out on a limb here, is that they're trying to make bombs.
Speaker 3: Gee, it doesn't seem like it's going on on a limb too much. The bring I know. And then you combine that with their ballistic missiles.
Speaker 11: They've gotten really good at rockets, right, Yeah, they've gotten really good at rockets.
Speaker 1: And you put a payload on there, and.
Speaker 11: Look even if you can't even when we say, well, look making a detonation device to go nuclear is not so easy. Well, fine, you just load all this material on a bunch of missiles, dirty bomb, and you do dirty bombs all over Israel. And that's what Israel was saying, was they forecast that Iran had about two thousand ballistic missiles and within a couple of years they'd be to six, eight, ten thousand. You're not going to stop that many. So they crossed the rubicon and said enough's enough. If nobody else is going to put an end to this, we will.
Speaker 1: Well, and Trump gave him that you know, sort of window.
Speaker 3: He didn't call it a red line, but he said, you know, we need to negotiate a deal within sixty days.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I think with hindsight we can say there was some measure of coordination with what Israel was going to do and that sixty day window, and maybe Trump said, listen, Benjamin, just hold off. I know you're going to get ready to strike them, and there's nothing I can do to stop you from doing that, but let me just do this sixty day window, because if we can really get them to sit down and take this discussion seriously, maybe we can avoid an all out conflict. Well, sixty days came and went. Day sixty one, Israel's bombing the hell out of the run.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that's absolutely right.
Speaker 11: And you know, to be fair, I think you know, Trump meant what he said, let's try to get a deal. But I think if you look back at the Iranians and what they've learned from subsequent previews, I'm sorry for previous administrations.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and from Western Europe is there's no result, no consequences, no consequences, just want to talk. It's like if we have a son or daughter at home, I'm a threatening, repeating parent with no consequences. You know, they get more time, they continue down the path, and they even get money for doing this.
Speaker 1: It's a great gig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is. And that's another nefarious element to all this. But going back to your comment, I just I latched onto it. Going from sixty percent to the eighty percent. You need to make an all out nuclear weapon you sit on it takes a couple of days to do that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if you have the right enrichment, because it's once you get to a certain point and you have that much material, it's pretty easy to condense down. Uh, you know, imagine this is not quite the correct analogy, but uh, you know, you have a bunch of salt and salt water, you boil off the water, you're left with one hundred percent salt. Same kind of deal, and and you know, and you know a perfect mom would be around ninety percent.
Speaker 3: Works well, which makes me want to go back to the dirty bomb concept. I would think sixty percent enriched uranium in a bomb would create a pretty horrific scenario if it got dispersed in the air, in the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really would.
Speaker 11: Whether it's air dispersed or a surface detonation, You're going to contaminate large swaths of land property. You will kill people, maybe not all at once, but through radiation poisoning, and you'll make large areas of land uninhabitable for many, many years.
Speaker 3: I suppose one reluctance Iran would have to doing that is and I don't know. I guess, logistically speaking, if you got sixty percent and it doesn't take that much more time to get it to eighty percent, why haven't they already done that? Or maybe they have, I mean, we don't have people inside the building. I guess looking at it and testing the level of enrichment going on in there. Do we maybe the Israeli defense forces too, given the amazing military accomplishment of getting all those drones in there for close end drone strikes.
Speaker 1: But do we even really know?
Speaker 11: I think we know that it's at least at sixty percent. The Israelis are reporting that they have at least one crude bomb already made, which begs the question that maybe they were already up to eighty to ninety percent. But you know, the Israelis are very good. They are very good at their intelligence. And we're also relying on the United Nations, the IA, and.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to get to that part of the conversation a little bittier too. But yeah, Mossad is well known for its amazing intelligence coups.
Speaker 11: They really are. And you know, all this stuff is well planned out in advance. It's not by happenstance.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: And that's going back to them getting all of the drone capabilities and the strike capabilities inside the interior of Iran, which when the start of this conflict they unleashed, that was years of preparation, presumably.
Speaker 11: Absolutely, and the Iron Dome David Slang, the American Patriot and Thad missile batteries were all designed to make Iran think twice, which is why Iran was going to overwhelm the systems. And as we've seen this week, some of those missiles have gotten through. And whereas Israel has targeted the military industrial complex and the energy complex, is Iran has been targeting Israeli cities.
Speaker 1: Now is that because? Is that by intent?
Speaker 3: Or going back to the capabilities of Iranian missiles and their accuracy used to be, You know you had scuds, right, and those are basically bottle rockets. You know, you just launched them where they fell wherever they fell, kind of like what Hesballa was doing with its rockets. But did they intentionally target civilians in Tel Aviv and elsewhere or were those just missiles that didn't hit some sort of military target.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I think most experts agree that their missile systems and their telemetry data has gotten very good and that you know they are targeting specific cities. And to your point, back during deserts dorm yeah, I remember the scuds. You never knew where they were going to go. No, but no, this is a different ballgame now.
Speaker 3: Sadly, sadly and you know, I conscioust that nobody wants to see death of any type. Civilian death is it's a sad consequence of war. But not a lot of Israelis have died. I think there was eight overnight in the most recent Iranian missile strike. And you know, I think of a big missile coming in and blowing up in a heavily concentrated area of the population, you kind of expect something larger than.
Speaker 2: That, you do.
Speaker 11: The Israelis, like the Ukrainians, have a very good early warning system. It's on your phone. They have heavily fortified bunkers underground I see, so you know they get.
Speaker 1: The heads up.
Speaker 11: But a ballistic missile, you've got fourteen minutes from takeoff to landing. I mean, it flies at the edge of space. It's not like a drone or you have eight hours to you know, have a cup of tea and think about it.
Speaker 3: We'll continue with Briga mcgowand from the Hudson Institute on these and a lot of other topics we've got for this hour.
Speaker 1: Radio. I hope you can stick around. It's seven sixteen right now.
Speaker 3: If you've have kercit the talk station, I'd like you to charge to call the Chimney Care Fireplace in the stove because I don't want you to deal with a water damage problem. Yeah, you get water leaking in your chimney and your roof and the roofline, and you know that's going to cause you some major major problems down the road. Right now, the Chimney Care Fireplaces still will come out inspector for free. Give you peace of mind. I mean, yeah, they come off the roof. No, everything's great. Isn't that going to be nice to know you don't have to worry about the water coming in and if you have a problem, you probably wouldn't know about it. So have the experts of Chimney Care Fireplaces Stove locally owned and operated in nineteen eighty eight coming out. They are experts at everything related to chimneys and fireplaces and free standing stoves. The other thing they got going on now, if people would burning fireplace, you gotta worry about kreosoap build up because that causes a chimney fire and that will can burn your house down. So take advantage of the spring special. They will come out and video camera inspect your entire chimney and a certified chimney sweep will sweep it out. You'll be able to confidently light that fire up when the temperatures drop down, and that will happen eventually, you know that. So it's only one hundred and sixty nine dollars and ninety nine cents plus tax. Take advantage of that. They obviously are going to do the exterior evaluation along with the wood burning sweep. So two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. You can also book anpployment online and learn more about what they can do for you and your home. It's Chimneycareco dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Too for our Channel nine Wether forecasts scattered showers and storms today, best chance begins after two pm.
Speaker 1: We did have some rain this morning. I'm aware of seventy nine for the high today, sixty nine overnight.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be scattered showers and storms. Tomorrow also a very humid day. Thus chance rain begins at noon. Eighty five. Tomorrow is hi sixty nine overnight with more showers and storms and scattered thunderstorms are predicted for Thursday with the high of eighty one seventy two degree.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's get a traffic update.
Speaker 2: From the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at UCHealth dot com slash transplant. Traffic is moving again on westbound two seventy five, approaching an accident at Coal Ring. The right two lanes are blocked off, but at one point all traffic must stop after Hamilton Avenue because of that wreck. Now you have two lanes available to get by Kingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven twenty one here if you have KRCD talk station. Find him online at Hudson dot org. Hudson ins to bring him account in the studio, mister energy policy expert. He is moving away from Iran in the war that's going on. Obviously, they're not trying to build civilian nuclear technology with that level of enrichment. That's a fun fact we all learn today. But in terms of domestic energy, we can talk a little bit about preaps later. But I'd love that Trump removed California's waiver to allow them to dictate electric vehicles to the rest of the country. So freedom of choice in terms of how we want to drive around. I love that concept. But we were talking off the air about pipelines. You just recently were in Alaska and they're planning on trying to build an LGA export yes, pipeline.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So Alaska has a tremendous amount of natural gas that's on tap because there's no way to get it out of the state. In fact, there's really no way to get it even off of the North Slope, and it's it's a shame. It's position geographically means that Alaska is already halfway to Asia. So for years the planners have talked about another pipeline like the one I used to run, except instead of oil, it's going to be natural gas, and we'll take that natural gas to the coast, can press it into LNG right, and then transport it to Asia, where it makes a lot of sense. So, unlike previous administrations which had banned any such talk, President Trump had three cabinet secretaries EPA Administrator Lee Zelden, Secretary of Energy Chris Wright, and Secretary of the Interior Doug burgham up in Alaska to say we're here to clear anything. What do you need? How can the federal government help? This is your state, it's not Alaskas, it's not Washington d C. State, it's not Massachusetts state, it's Alaska, Governor Dunlevy.
Speaker 1: What do you want to do?
Speaker 3: So let's say that again. Well, okay, we're going to build a pipeline. The problem with anything like the XL pipeline it's one environmental activist lawsuit after another. I mean, unless you get rid of the legal vehicle to run into courts to have these things stop, you're going to have delay period in the story. Regardless of the outcome of lawsuit, it's going to take years of work its way through. And oddly enough, even though they ultimately get approval, all the lawsuits have been fought and won by the pipeline builders. As we saw the XL pipeline, magically, another lawsuit or challenge or impediment pops up and ends up in the way again. Brigham, what do we do about that or how do we stop that?
Speaker 11: Well, look, it's it's organized lawfare right clearly, these NGOs and people. Climate is a religion to certain people, and they are hell bent that we cannot. Can I say that on the air, Yes you can. Okay, sorry about that. Not to allow us to use fossil fuels. Period, it's become a religion. And the fact is right, our energy mix will change, but we have to use fossil fuels.
Speaker 1: And you're right, it's.
Speaker 11: Not really about Oh, you didn't study this, or you forgot to consult with this group of people.
Speaker 1: It's all. It's all bs.
Speaker 11: They want it is stop these projects and make it so untenable. Nobody wants to risk their cash one of these things.
Speaker 3: And that works presumably. I mean, I guess I kind of speculate and sort of ponder my navel about how many projects just never even got close to off the ground because of that very challenge.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there have been a lot of them. You know, we used to be a nation of builders. We built things. Now it's turned into we can't. But some recent decisions by the Supreme Court on what NIPA means, what you have to do, have been helpful. Everybody throws NEPA around. I hear it all the time in DC. Oh, it's a bedrock environmental lagune. No, it's not clean water Act, Clean Air Act. Fine, it's a procedural rule, like the rules of civil procedure, how you have to do something. And just because you have a paperwork or administrative error doesn't mean you throw the entire thing out. And we can study things to death, right, Keystone Hotel was studied longer than it took us to win World War Two, and yet we didn't study it enough well.
Speaker 3: And going back to the project you work on, which was the Alaska Pipeline dial one, and I remember the commercials from getting workers to go up to Alaska, Alaska. We're working in Alaska, and they showed pictures of the pipeline being built. You can point it out through me off air. It only took three years to build a whole damn thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, eight hundred miles in the Arctic, across hundreds of creeks, rivers, streams, mountains minus forty degrees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bear hostile environment, maybe, And yet it only took three years a build eight hundred miles withor the pipeline and it's been totally safe for almost fifty years. Yeprel it's no, it's not crazy. It's illustrative of what can be done if you don't stand in the way of progress.
Speaker 1: We're gonna continue, Briga mc gown.
Speaker 3: I got a full hour in the studio with him and I feel blessed about that. And get in touch with Zimmer Heating and Air commission keeping areas home safe, efficient and comfortable. Coming up on eighty years. Congratulations the third generation Zimmer family for doing just that. They do wonderful work. Customer services great, the price is always right. Have them service whatever kind of unit you got, They'll take great care. They've got maintenance plans you can get on to extend the life of it. But one day, and it may be today for you, it's gonna go belly up. But good time to have that happen, because right now you can save up to fifteen hundred and fifty dollars on a new Carrier comfort system for my friends at Zimmer Heating and Cooling.
Speaker 1: And what about you.
Speaker 3: I call fifteen hundred and fifty bucks some good money, and that's a great savings from the folks at Zimmer and you get a wonderful system for that made by Carrier, the folks that invented air conditioning. So give Chris Simmer a call or go to the website you can schedule appointment either way. To call them, it's five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five to one ninety eight ninety three. Online it's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 3: Open up on wont offule Kass. Showers of storms today. The best chance begins at two pm today. UH seventy nine is going to be the high. Overnight, we got clouds, muggy conditions drop to sixty eight. Tomorrow's high eighty five. It'll be very humid, they're saying. Plus more scattered showers and storms, especially after noon, and then showers and storms overnight sixty nine for the low fall.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Yes, scattered showers and storms on Thursday with a high of eighty one seventy two. Now, let's get to traffic update.
Speaker 2: From the u See Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at uc health dot com. Slash transplant westbound two seventy five A slow go after Hamilton Avenue to an accident at col Rain the right two lanes are blocked off because of that wreck. Traffic slowing down eastbound through that same area thanks to the accident. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty here fifty five KERCD talk Station, Happy Tuesday. Briantone's a Briga McCallan from the Hudson Instuit. Check out his podcast Charge Conversation. He's an energy expert, you know, further to energy and further this, you know climate religion in it is you got to think a leap of faith to think at our exhalation is killing the planet. And then you know, a volcano blows up and a belch is more carbon into the atmosphere than all of the removal that we have engaged over the past twenty years. I mean, it's just a reality, and we're fighting an impossible battle. And no, it's notably since we all breathe the same air, being in the same globe. China doesn't give a crap about the environment. They talk a little bit of talk about global warming or climate change, but keep building coal plant after coal plant. Why because it's in their best interest. And I believe thoroughly in my heart of hearts that China is one of the one perpetuating this global myth that you and I are responsible for changing the climate. Why because everything related to achieving zero emissions is made by the Nam Chinese Communist Party. I mean, you can't deny that. And you know, and I move over from that too, looking at like what Ukraine was able to accomplish. I know they're losing that war, but the idea that they were able to smuggle drones into Russia and have them ready to launch, and Russia had no idea that Israel was able to move all kinds of weapons systems into the heart of Iran and launch them without the Iranians knowing about it. We are literally allowing that. Every single day in our country, the kill switches on all the solar panels and all the electric equipment, relying on that it was built using Chinese manufactured components. You had mentioned off air, the shipping and the cranes, everything that operates in our ports was built by the Chinese.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, that's very true. And you know this is not by accident. They're very methodical. They've thought through this very carefully, kind of like.
Speaker 3: The Massad in Israel, thinking very carefully in advance about launching an attack on Iran.
Speaker 11: Maybe yeah, well, hey how about that. And let's not forget I'm waiting for this too. I'm waiting for people to put two and two together. You talked about Ukraine getting drones into Russia. Yep, the Mussad getting drones into Iran. Why do you think the Chinese are buying up farm land.
Speaker 1: Next to us?
Speaker 3: They made that parallel in the Morning Show in the past. You're right, exactly. I'm sure they have big you know, barns and warehouses and things where you can stalk away.
Speaker 1: You know. You hell, you can.
Speaker 3: Order a drone on Amazon, have that thing rigged up with an explosive device. They can get their hands on C four You know, absolutely. It's not that it's not beyond the room. It almost seems like it's just a matter of like when when is it going to happen? You know, when the lights go off, Brigham, when big power shut down happens, that's the day you know that Taiwan's getting invaded or we are.
Speaker 11: Well and you know the good news is Admiral Paparo, who is the Indo pay Coom commander responsible for everything from Pearl harbor to Asia F eighteen pilot naval aviator.
Speaker 1: He's a pretty smart guy and he's on it, on it in what sense.
Speaker 11: He's changing our strategies up. He is building airfields so that we can start dispersing forces to keep the Chinese guessing. He's increasing our materials, missiles, fuel stock, deterrence. Deterrence is back in fashion because it works. Well, yeah, it's worked in terms of keeping nuclear war a day for well since World War Two. And we'll be reversing our decision to relocate the Marines out of Okinawa to Guam.
Speaker 1: Not going to do that anymore. They're going to stay there. Well, welcome, welcome by the Japanese population.
Speaker 11: It is actually it's welcome by They've had a change in governments and they realize that China is a significant threat as they as the Chinese continue to push outward from China into what we call the first island chain to the second island chain.
Speaker 1: Well, they've been doing that for years in the South China Sea. How they've been building their own islands they have for peaceful purposes. Oh yeah, right, yeah, nothing like an airstrip that's designed obviously for massive sized military aircraft. No, no, no, no, this is just for seven thirty sevens or something.
Speaker 11: Well, and they've militarized them, and so I think the United States again was nai even taking you know, Brian, I don't know. We're in Midwestern as we take people at face value. If you tell me something, I'm gonna believe it. But you can't do that with people that don't share the same values, or the same legal system, or the same ethos that Americans do.
Speaker 1: We're a little naive. We are very naive.
Speaker 3: We train and educate their people, We allow them access to our technology. I mean, in a world with the Internet alone, you can easily steal something. You know, the days of having to do a drop in the park, you know when the Soviet Union was around. I mean those days are over. You don't have to go copy documents and papers. I'm saying something that's so obvious, but you know that's going on every day right here in Cincinnati. We've had a Chinese national arrested trying to leave the country with aircraft engine secrets from one of our local manufacturers.
Speaker 1: Geez more, we bring them down.
Speaker 3: Funning Game seven thirty five coming up, fifty five Kcity Talk station. Hey, if you're living with pain, you know, arthritis type pain, he knee pain, hip pain, back pain, you're exhausted. I understand that. I don't struggle with that, but I certainly understand it. I remember my dad had all that problem. He could not wait to get surgery, but he didn't have the option of QC kinetics to find out if that would have been a good treatment for him and his pain issues. But you do QC kinetics here in Cincinnati. They've held tens of thousands of people nationally get the pain relief that they're looking for without steroids, medication, without surgery, using your body's natural healing properties, regenerative treatments at cellular level. They concentrate these and they put it right where the problem is and it helps restore the damaged tissue. So are you a good candidate for QC kinetics?
Speaker 1: How would I know?
Speaker 3: That's why I'm saying, hey, take them up on the free consultation. Free consultation. I love that word, you know, So give him a call. QC Kinetics five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine One more time I've went three eight four sevens here a zero one night.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station, Wit.
Speaker 1: Shatony on the forecasts.
Speaker 2: That's a rain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll start with today, scattered showers of stores. Best chance begins after two pm today, seventy nine for the high sixty eight overnight. We're gonna have more scattered showers of stores tomorrow. Best chance begins at noon and very humid day as well. They're saying eighty five for the high overnight. Showers of stores will continue to drop to sixty nine and high had eighty one on Thursday with more scattered showers and thunderstorms seventy two degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's tigh for traffic.
Speaker 2: From you see how tramping is centered.
Speaker 6: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life.
Speaker 2: Sign up to be an organ donor or.
Speaker 6: Explore living donation at you see how dot com slash transplant.
Speaker 2: What's abound?
Speaker 6: Two seventy five A slow go after Hamilton Avenue to an accident at Cold Rain. The right two lanes are blocked off because of that wreck. Traffic slowing down eastbound through that same area thanks to the accident.
Speaker 2: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 3: Fifty five KR City Talkstation, Hudson dot orgs where you find Briga mcallon on the Hudson Institute. And in the studio right here is where you find Today we're talking energy policy brought more broadly speaking, Charged Conversations is his podcast. Strongly recommend that you take take a listen to that one. Find out where you find your podcast pivoting over the EU. I mean, I always like the energy policy. It's like a cautionary tale, you know. And in California is another cautionary tale. They spend outrageous amounts, they shut they over regulate refining facilities of the port where they just leave. It's like anybody else if you if you have the means to leave, you leave. And the population of California is only maintaining some you know, connection with balance because of the illegal immigrant popular coming in there. There's lots of statistics on that one. For all the Americans that lead with their money and go elsewhere where the taxes are lower and the energy prices aren't so high, it's just replaced by illegal immigrants. So whether or not that actually stands true, but they have regulated themselves into a painful situation. And if you look at the European Union, it's a great illustration of what's going to happen if you pursue blindly wind and solar as your sole mechanism of energy generation. It does not work on a regular, reliable basis.
Speaker 11: It doesn't, you know. And that's one of the things we talk about in the United States. For a number of years, we went from the builders, the doers, make it happen, to oh, my gosh, we have to start regulating stuff. We have to start taxing stuff, because people that don't understand innovation, people that don't understand business or the economy, it scares them. And for many, many years, the EU a special with the growth in Brussels and taking nationalism away from the individuals. Studies has all about control and regulations are controls. So the European Union has long positions itself as a global regulatory superpower. But what they don't get is the more you regulate, the more you kill innovation, the more you kill business prosperity. Nobody has jobs, there's no money. See Germany, yes a powerhouse, one of the economic powerhouses. Of the world, and they have you gotten to the point where electricity is what four times the price of what we regularly pay here or more. Yeah, it has really taken a turn for the worse. Now with the recent elections there, the Greens have been kicked out. They were pulling at eight percent, and so there's been a realization that, yeah, you know what, maybe we need some more electricity. But the damage has been done. The de industrialization of Germany has occurred. You can't build things in Germany any longer, it's too expensive.
Speaker 3: Well, and they've all gone ev I mean, they're basically the substitute for California, and now the California's waiver has been taken away and they can no longer dominate the direction of what we choose to do by way of transportation. And I know hybrids are a big thing, but how California didn't want hybrids either. They wanted zero internal combustion engines. So but the European Union is still going in that direction. I mean, Porscha is not even going to make internal combustion engines anymore among other manufacturers, and that's like, that just seems crazy to me. It's what their country or company was built on what they're known for.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it is crazy. And again, if we're not careful, China will take that away from everybody because.
Speaker 3: They do it with slave labor. They do everything cheaper and quite often. From my understanding, their evs actually are pretty amazing things. They are pretty good, you know.
Speaker 11: But it's not a fair comparison, right because everything from China is government subsidized. There is no such thing as the pre market, free market economy or a private company. And I was thinking about this during the earlier wouldn't you rather build things in the West, in Germany, in the United States, where we actually do have an e PA, we do actually have uh osha, we do actually have laws and regulations that make sure it's going to be produced safely, cleanly and efficiently well.
Speaker 3: And that's the backcroping thing about the European Union because when the lights go off because the wind ain't blowing in, the sun ain't shine, and uh they're getting their their natural gas powered plants and getting that from from Russia, Russia who also does not have environmental regulations and rules, and it's it's it's it's not as clean a fuel to burn as what we have here.
Speaker 1: Not at all.
Speaker 11: But you know, Brian, what's really troubling to me is this this notion of bureaucrats and technocrats that you can regulate everything to death. And uh, you know they started this out with their privacy laws and as a GDPR if you do business in Europe, you know what the GDPR is. They're now pursuing it with AI. Guess what, they're not gonna have AI. And now they're positioning themselves as leaders on climate regulation, meaning if you import anything to Europe, you're gonna have to tell them your carbon score.
Speaker 3: See that's again going back to the California having an impact on the rest of the United States. If you want to do business in the European Union, they're going to have some measure control over you. So yeah, as far as I'm concerned, don't do business with them. Then you know, I'm sorry, we're not going to abide.
Speaker 11: Well, it may be hard to get stuff there, but it's called the Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism and it's also a terriff.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest, sounds like it to me one more with Briger mcallwan. It's some forty six to fifty five krcity talk station and an opportunity for you to say thousands and thousands of dollars, because let's face it, at some point in our life, everybody's gonna need one or more of the following. I go cardiograms, MRI, C, D scan, ultrasounds. Uh, just got one myself last week, and ultrasound. Of course i'd see T scan rather, And of course I went to Affordable Imaging services so I didn't have to pay thirty or five thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars at the hospital to get it done.
Speaker 3: No, a CT scan at Affordable Imaging four hundred and fifty bucks without a contrast six hundred with the contrast an amazing, amazing amount of savings there. Each one of the scans comes with the board certified radiologists support that you and your doc will both get within forty eight hours. Don't pay thirty five hundred dollars for that echo cardiogram and have to stand around for about three weeks to a month to get in. Affordable Imaging Services will do that echo cardiogram for five hundred bucks without an enhancement eight hundred.
Speaker 1: With and to get you right in.
Speaker 3: Very low overhead, but same kind of equipment hospitals are using so save heaps of money. Customer service there is very nice. There's are very very nice people at Affordable Imaging five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand. Check them out online Affordable Medimaging dot com fifty five KRC the talk station, here's your Chenne nine.
Speaker 1: Weather four cast.
Speaker 3: A lot of rain today, scattered showers and storms on and off, the best chances of those showing up after two pm, although we did have them this morning. Seventy nine for the high opening Loo sixty eight. It'll be a high of eighty five and very humid tomorrow, with scattered showers and storms mostly kicking in afternoon. Showers and stores will continue overnight sixty nine for a low and again yes, scattered showers and storms on Thursday, with a high of eighty one seventy two.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's going to traffic update Chuck from the.
Speaker 2: UCUT Tramfit Center.
Speaker 6: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore living donation at u S health dot com slash transplant cruse continue to work with the request spend two seventy five at coal ring, but there is no longer a delay to get by eastbound seventy four.
Speaker 2: A couple of problems.
Speaker 6: There's a broken down left shoulder before you get the seventy five and then the wrecked on the right shoulder southbound seventy five Ram Chuck Ingram Month fifty five KR see the talk Stay.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty here for the top karros de talk station.
Speaker 3: Brian Thomas was bringing mcaalan from the Hudson ins to solving all the energy problems in the world, engaging in the thought process, involving common sense, logic and reason and pointing out the failures of all this green stuff, pivoting back to the state of California and going back to the refinery closures. I mean the refineries just like we've had it up to our eyeballs. We're done and we can't afford to operate in the state. You've taken away our profit margins and also suing us, suing us for our climate change, our responsibility for climate change, which to me is the dumbest, dumbest thing. This isn't like the refineries were sitting on a bunch of inside information that their product was causing the temperature fluctuation in the world. They've been at this extraction of oil since what the eighteen hundreds, I mean, prior to that, it was whale oil to keep your lamp slit. And then someone figured out kerosene, and then someone figured out gasoline, and you know, and and cities were built on the use of these things. Now there was an interim period of coll too, but I mean the world lives on it. Plastics are made with it. If you pulled the plug on all things petroleum right now, the world would come to a screeching halt.
Speaker 11: The world would come to a screeching halt. And before that, we deforested every tree at Ohio practically right, people still used dung. Yes, they burned dong for for heat and for cooking.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 11: I went to the FC Cincinnati Stadium or the TQL Stadium, I guess as I should call it, to watch UH a German match between the Germans and UH the New Zealanders. Great match. By the way, FC Munchin just destroyed and Byron it was ten to nothing, I think. But there was there was a there was a guy standing in the concourse with a sign. There were there were a couple of position I said, FIFA, uh Climate Awareness And I watched this. I actually took a video. I sat there for a couple of minutes. Not a single person. They were like just throngs of people going back and forth. I think the guy was like, oh, okay, here's our you know PC. Afterthought, nobody approached them, nobody talked to them. And I'm looking up at his plastic sign, going, guys, really and he's got a plastic vestiva And it's just ludicrous. And look, we all want to be good stewards of the environment. We're not saying that right, but we're saying we have to live. And if we went back to pre industrial revolution, you know, times weren't so good, the good old days, they weren't so great.
Speaker 1: No, they weren't.
Speaker 3: And then what will we go back to Lindsey Woolsey handmade shirts and I guess clogs.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do, like wo wouldn't shoot? That'd be great, wouldn't teeth too? Wooden teeth? Exactly? Yeah.
Speaker 11: But you're right on the California refinery closures, they're witnessing a wave of refinery closures for the reasons that you stated, They still, you know, use gasoline to the point where Gavin Newsom, the governor, is now pleading with Phillip sixty six and Valero not to close two refineries because it's twenty percent of fuel and gas prices are going to be at least another buck.
Speaker 1: And they're already like four fifty on average out there, aren't they. I'll bet you they're five something today, so you'd be looking at six plus bucks a gallon, yeah, for regular stuff. Yeah, well, you know at some point that the citizenry is just going to explode.
Speaker 11: Well, I think you know, there's a if you live in the city and don't have a car, and we probably both.
Speaker 1: Know exactly what the global warming folks want, but you know, for.
Speaker 11: The rest of us that have to drive to work, that have to drive to multiple jobs, that can't afford to live in the city, so you're commuting in and you better not take the subway, you might get lit up. Literally, you drive. It's the only way to get to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, complicated it is, but again it's something that they have done to themselves. Everything out there is so much more expensive to do, and I mean, look, what happened with COVID Once people realize that they were given a green light to work from home. I mean, it's one of the gifts that COVID nineteen gave us. Wait a minute, you mean I don't have to commute anymore. My wife's been enjoying that since it all came to pass. She had a forty five minute commute, and now she's been in her office basement, you know, for the last several years. Absolutely loves it. We don't have to spend nearly as much on gasoline. She doesn't have a laundry bill, or rather a dry cleaning bill anymore. You know, feel sorry for the dry cleaners who went out of business as a consequence of that, But you know, we live, thrive and survive, roll with the punches, and then when people find out they can leave and still work at the same office, they leave. And then, in California's case, the entire state. There's better places to live out in the world. It has been a fun and broad ranging topic of conversation. Bring Him Account from the Hudson Institute, Folks Get Charged Conversations. The podcast search for It You'd be Glad you did. Always interesting and informative bring them. I look forward to having you back in. I know you've got some trips and meetings scheduled. We'll get an update.
Speaker 1: From you when you come back. I'm looking forward to it. Brian, thank you. I am too.
Speaker 3: Seven fifty five coming up in seven fifty six. Sadly no bright Bird inside scoop today and I not quite sure what happened to them today. Daniel Davis deep Die, we'll be talking about Russia, Ukraine, and of course you're on an Israel that'll take place at eight thirty. But in the meantime consider calling in. Got a little while to talk after the news at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: Every day we discover something.
Speaker 9: New and important the day's top stories on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Just how debilitated it was. Joe Biden. They were telling us that.
Speaker 2: He was great.
Speaker 9: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton today at noon on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight o five. You're a fifty five kr se detalk station.
Speaker 3: At the other decent Tuesday bottom of the Arra Daniel Davis deep Die retired to Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis giving us an analysis of the situation in Russia, Ukraine, as well as today Iran and Israel. Obviously I knew we would be talking about it at some point. Of course, Iran continues to be bombed by Israel, also launching some of its own missiles into Israel. I guess Tel Aviva had lost eight citizens there in one of the missile attacks, so but a lot greater damage happening in Iran. When an amazing development when Iranian loses control of its own airspace, which is a pretty significant accomplishment for the Israelis. So they're at they're free to fly around and bomb whatever the hell they want. Killed another one of the top military folks just yesterday and also blew up the television station. I don't know if you've seen the video of that. I did get a chuckle out of that, and I'm not laughing at the loss of human life that's going on.
Speaker 1: I hate wars.
Speaker 3: And but when you hear Brigha McGowan talking about it, when you only need to have three percent or four percent something in rich uranium in order to run a nuclear plant to generate power, and they're at sixty percent, which is only a couple of days away from eighty percent for a nuclear weapon. You know, Dan well that they're not doing this for civilian power generating purposes, you know, and at some point you know it is or with its intelligence capabilities. I'm sure they knew how close Iran was when you think about they were able to launch this military operation from deep within Iran. Obviously they got some help with Iranian citizens there, but if they were able to do that and accomplish all of that, I'm pretty sure they've got intelligence on the inside and maybe these nuclear facilities and realize, listen, we are one day away from our own annihilation. These people are crazy and it's brig and pointed out. Even if you don't have an active nuclear warhead with a triggering device, it doesn't take much and make a dirty bomb. You got a missile, it's fairly accurate these days. You blow it up inside a civilian popular you kill a lot of people and contaminate a lot of property. And then with hindsight, we can look at the coordination. And I'd like to think that there was some serious coordination there. Right as I said, speculated, My guess is that Trump and net and Yah who exchanged notes, Netanya who says, listen, we have intelligence, but says Iran is like a second away from a bomb.
Speaker 1: Uh, we need to go in. We're done waiting.
Speaker 3: These negotiations have spun around and spun the wheels and gotten absolutely nowhere. Now for what since since Barack Obama gave it a go, We're gonna take the bull by the horns. And Trump says, all right, I now, let me give me sixty days. And it may have been some backtandle commissioner communications with Iran. You guys better listen and sit down. You better, you better come to the negotiation table in good faith. You got sixty days. And then on day sixty one, Israel launches the attack which had been play and way way in advance. So I just try to, you know, line the stars up here and connect the dots, and they seem pretty easy to connect. And then we're all waiting around for Thursday night. This I just think this statement from Israel's ambassador to the US A difficult time pronouncing his name Isshiel leader l i E or l e i t e r lighter later lighter. So when the dust settles, you're going to see some surprises on Thursday night and Friday that will make the beeper operation almost seem simple. Of course, the beeper operation was the Hesbalah terror group. They blew up the pagers and the communication devices. It was pretty amazing that they were able to install those explosive devices in the walkie talkies that were being carried around by the terrorist organized or the terrorist organization. So again, well oiled machine. But what's gonna happen on Thursday night and Friday night? If if that was a simple operation, how could they outdo themselves? And what they accomplished when they launched the attack against Iran from within Iran? So chalking a bunch up in the wind category for Israel. And I'm going back to something I started the program with, and I absolutely profoundly believe that Donald Trump does not have the ability to bring us into a war. And it seems to me we're going in that direction with all the military heart we're sending over the USS knimics on its way. Apparently some twenty eight Air Force fueling tanker planes have already flown and were on their way at least as a reporting yesterday. And selling equipment and giving a military equipment, that's one thing, but troops on the ground and getting engaged in a military conflict is a completely different thing. And why he has to do this when we have a constitution which is pretty damn easy to read. Democratic senator introduced legislation yesterday to revent Donald Trump from using military force against Iran, of course, without congressional authorization. Virginia's Tim Kane behind this. He'd done this before during Trump's first turn. He introduced similar legislation with regard to Trump's waging war against Iran, which did pass both the Senate and House along with Republican support, but not enough votes to survive Trump's veto, which, if you're a constitutional purist like i am, doesn't it seem strange Congress has to declare war. There isn't a such thing as the authorization of use of military force in the in the Constitution. They created that one, but that also has to have Senate approval, and we don't have that yet, so Kine said in the State, and is not our national security interest to get a war with Iran unless that war is absolutely necessary to defend the United States. I'm deeply concerned that the recent escalation of hostilities between Israel and Iran could quickly pull the United States into another endless conflict. Yep, how long were we in Afghanistan, which served as a predicate for the endless so called war on tear that we engage in for what almost two decades nine to eleven. I think that was where the authorization for use of military force showed up and they hung their hat on all kinds of military conflicts that weren't even loosely connected to that original authorization for use of military force.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Know you can say I'm a no Kings guy and I have the imperial presidency is something that I've talked out against. I don't think Donald Trump is breaking the law regularly, but this is something I profoundly believe in the limits of the presidency in so far as waging war. I do believe Israel's on the right side. I do believe Israel facing an existential threat, not the United States. That's the difference. I think that's that's It's Caine's point, Tim Kaine's point. Yeah, if they start coming after us, and sure we can go after them, and you can draw a nine to eleven parallel. Look are these terrorists attacked us and blew up our own soil. It was a threat to the United States of America killing thousands of our people. We need to do something about it militarily. That's a different argument than what we got right now. Right now we're outside spectators watching Israel kick the crap out of Iran. I'm looking forward to what Daniel Davis has to say. Maybe he'll disagree with me on that one, but that's what it looks like to me so far. Uh five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Maybe got something else to say about it, or something different. You can feel free to give me a call. I mean, I would enjoy hearing from you. But coming up, we're gonna be talking a little bit. I got some inside new stuff from the Senate, of course, the Mega bill, and the Senate finally came out with its changes to the House's version that had previously passed. I don't know that they're going to be geting to be able to get it to Trump's desk by July fourth, which is the I would argue, perhaps arbitrary date that they wanted to get it there. The House may have a hissy fed or at least a handful of members in the House, those coming from salt states. Yes, the Democrats in the high tax states, they wanted their AsSalt increase. That's one of the things that's not in the Senate version of the bill. Hope you can stick around. We'll talk a little bit about that coming up.
Speaker 8: Next fifty five krc OWER Heard Or Radio nineteen fifty five KRCU de Talk Station Daniel Davis Deep Dive up next.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, the Senate did release its detailed major revisions to the houses Big tax building, the big beautiful bill, and some positive things from my perspective, although not enough from my perspective, and I don't think it's enough to get Congress and Massy to join in and say yes on the bill. He was on the program not that long ago illustrating the several different things he wanted out of the Senate in order to bring him around to a yes vote. So, plus, they're going to be facing some additional challenges from the Democrats from blue states because the Senate's version keeps the salt tax at ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: So what do we got going on here?
Speaker 3: Keeps the bulk of the twenty seventeen tax cuts in place, which is the primary reason behind this big beautiful bill eliminating taxes on tips, overtime pay, and Social Security benefits. The little changes on that one get to the details in a moment on that. So, starting with salt tax, the House went up to forty thousand dollars in order to appease the high democrat Blue States Republican in order to get them on board. But there are no center Republicans from those states. Ergo, it's back down to ten thousand dollars. That is currently in effect.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Whether they can win over the Blue state Republicans in this version or they have to hammer it out behind the scenes remains to be seen. What's going to happen on that. But I'm glad to see that they kept it at ten grand. There's no need to reward the Blue states and their high taxes. That just means you and I are subsidizing those states and their high taxes. I just can't abide that House bill would deny some tax credits to the green energy projects. Now, you recall the Inflation Reduction Act, which was not the big Green New Deal bill. The House bill would deny some tax credit to projects that don't start construction within sixty days or begin operations by the end of twenty twenty eight. Sadly, the Senate plan gives those projects more time. And this is where you might get a definite noe from Congressroom Massy, because we is on the program. He said, you know, the one thing the Senate can do is just end those things right away, speed up the end of the tax credits, deny them earlier. Well, this one kicks it down the road. So, for example, wind and solar projects could begin construction in twenty twenty six or twenty twenty seven and still qualify for the tax credits. Other still called green projects geothermal, nuclear, hydropower, and energy could get tax credits if they begin construction as late as twenty thirty five. Now, I like the idea that nuclear is in there, and I encourage the development of these small nuclear reactors. But then again, that's maybe going to get a no vote out of Thomas Massey. Medicaid Senate tax effectively caps the so called provider taxes at three point five percent for states that have expanded Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act, down from the current six percent. The House version froze all provider tax credits at the current six percent. So there's one change, and I would argue for the better. CENTIPIL also reduces certain existing state supplemental payments to hospitals. The House version just limited future payments, and that's got people pulling their hair out, saying, oh my god, rural hospitals are going to shut.
Speaker 1: Down or something of that. You know, there's always arguments against it.
Speaker 3: Now, the centpill also does impose the work requirements for Medicaid under the for able bodied Medicaid recipients. So if you're able to work, you got to go out and work twenty hours a week. The House bill says no, that does not include adults able body that have dependent children. Now, the one change in the Senate version is if you have children older than fourteen, you are subject to the work requirement of twenty hours a week. I guess they figure if the kids are over the age of fourteen, they probably not spending a whole lot of time with the anyway, university endowments. I know this raised the ire of a whole lot of people, even some conservatives, saying, you know, you got Hillsdale College out there. It's not just all liberal, left wing universities. And if you tax their endowments twenty one percent, which is where the House bill was top rate. Anyway, the Senate has a narrow The Senate has a narrow version of that, setting the top tax rate at eight percent. Currently the rate is one point four percent. So I'll let you argue among yourselves whether those endowments and then you know it's like Harvard's got what fifty one billion dollars they're sitting on taxed only at one point four percent.
Speaker 1: Let's see some changes.
Speaker 3: The charitableduction Cenate bill includes a larger charitable deduction for people who don't itemize. So if you don't itemize your taxes, you can claim up to one thousand dollars an individual or two thousand dollars for married couples, seniors, and tips. In overtime, the Senate altered back some of the President's priorities. It would increase the propose four thousand per person deduction for senior citizens to six thousand dollars. That's the version Trump's promised to eliminate an income tax on Social Security and so ins far as the no tax on tips. The deduction will be limited to twenty five thousand dollars per person, as opposed to the uncapped version of the House bill. I don't know how many people are out there making more than twenty five thousand dollars annually on tips. Maybe they're a lot, I don't know, but at least the Senate vision has a caps as a cap. Now the no tax on overtime provision limited under the Senate bill to twelve five hundred dollars twenty five thousand for married couples, as opposed to the House's uncapped version, and as expected, and again something Congressman Thomas Massey and Senator Ran Paul probably reject a five trillion dollar increase to the debt limit.
Speaker 1: The House bill was four trillion. So the good, the bad, and the ugly now comes the fight.
Speaker 3: A twenty five Right now at five KRC the talk station Daniel Davis Deep Dive up next fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: It's Champion Windows Anniversaries Tiver the channel on weather.
Speaker 3: We have scattered showers of storms. Best chances begin after two PM. Today's high seventy nine out of sixty eight overnight instead of be very muggy tomorrow. Scattered showers of storms begin around noon, a very humid day as well. I have eighty five showers and storms overnight as well. Sixty nine for low. We got scattered showers predicted on Thursday and Thursday's high eighty one seventy two degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic update from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore a living donation at u see health dot com slaves Transplant Sethen seventy time continues to slow through blacklandon northbound Buttermilk into the Cut northbound four seventy one from Memorial and southbound seventy one. You're often on the breaks through blue Ash and Kenwood heavy again exiting to Third Street. Chuck King Ramont fifty five krs. The talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey twenty nine and a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I always look forward to this moment in time because it gets a deep dive with Daniel Davis. It's time for the Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Retired Lieutenant Colonel giving us all kinds of thoughts and insights on well things military, and we have a new conflict to talk about this week. Let's stop and put aside Ukraine and Russia for a moment, and let's talk about the details unfolding in the war with Israel and Iran. Now, I mean be Hindsight's twenty twenty. As I've pointed out in the program, the last couple of days, Donald Trump pulls our military person out out of the region in advance of well the sixty first day. In his sixty today deadline he gave to Iran about negotiating a deal on their military or on their nuclear program. I guess maybe perhaps he had a conversation and at some point with Benjamin Netanyahu early on. I suspect Netanyahu had good intelligence that Iran might be up to something no good in a very short period of time, and it was time to stop the wheel spinning and take some action. Trump maybe suggested him, well, at least give me a sixty day window of opportunity before all hell breaks lose to see if we can negotiate.
Speaker 1: Obviously, that did not work.
Speaker 3: Day sixty one Israel unleashes and an amazing thing to behold, much like the Ukraine's getting inside the interior of Russia and hiding those drones in spite of the being Russian territory. Obviously, Israel had a profound presence within the interior of Iran was able to launch some very short term or rather a short distance military strikes from within the interior. That's an amazing coup right there. And then now they apparently dominate the entire Iranian airspace and can fly free will and hit any target they want with pretty much great success. Long winded start, Daniel Davis, Welcome back, man. What's your take on this and what's your reaction all this?
Speaker 12: Yeah, really there's two separate things at play here that we need to address because they're very different and potential where we're going next. And one is just the the operational art that you just mentioned there and from a military tactical perspective, and this has been pretty impressive again because it was very highly effective. They were able to infiltrate apparently a pretty decent number of massad agents and other infiltrators and perhaps even some insider folks the Iranians who had been helping, et cetera. Just like the the Ukraine side had some help from the Russian people who turned and the other situation there, and so then now then they were able to take care of that on the ground. At the same time they were coming in with strategic assets and operational and you know, an aircraft and all that, and it just absolutely devastated the initial Iranian defense. Allegedly one or two at thirty fives were shot down. We still don't have confirmation of that, but even at that, that's out of two hundred aircraft that flew the first night. That is a remarkable number to have been shot down, if it was. If not, obviously it's even.
Speaker 1: More than that.
Speaker 12: So in terms of how they started out, that's great. But there's another half of this coin, because we also see playing out graphically that the Iron Dome system and the multi layered Israeli air defense system is not anywhere near as good as what people thought it was.
Speaker 2: We knew it wasn't.
Speaker 12: We've had on our show many times an expert that pointed this out in twenty twenty four. He very accurately predicted what Iran could do if it wanted to, and how it signaled in the past. When we gave the Iron Dome credit for knocking down everything. But it turns out it only got some of the smaller stuff in the slower moving drones, but the missiles got through. And now that we see, while Israel has virtual air supremacy in Iran, Iran has virtual missile supremacy in Israel. There's very little that they can shoot down of those ballistic missiles, especially some of the more sophisticated ones that they have. So right now you have both sides literally every night for five straightns, hummeling the other side there and causing tremendous damage, worst that we've ever seen in Israel in their existence. None of the wars have ever hit their cities the way this one is so far, and it's anybody's guests where it's going next. But with Trump leaving the G seven and coming back to convening just this morning, just hours from now, this now Security Council meeting, it's kind of ominous what could be coming next?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, I've been railing against this all morning. It's not the first time I've railed against it. The president is not allowed to declare war on his own. It takes congressional action, at least the Court of the Constitution. I've got a copy of Daniel. There has to be at least an authorization for use of military force which the Senate has to approve. That hasn't been done yet. So I got the USS and them it's apparently heading on over to the Middle East. We've got all these refueling airplane heading on over to the Middle East. So obviously the American military presence has been there and is now growing. So you know, is there going to be some sort of congressional act this. I mean, I think it would be on the pale people screaming about the imperial presidency for Trump to just unilaterally join in the fray.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, there's there's there's no question that there's lots of moving pieces here. In addition, there have been by many reports, up to thirty area or refueling jets leave from the United States and moved into the region. That's on top of everything else. You mentioned the B two bombers that have been at Diego Garcia for quite a long time.
Speaker 1: And then now on top of this and.
Speaker 12: Trump making some pretty boisterous and and uh, you know the derogatory claims in on Air Force One last night about what may be coming, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I have huge problems with that.
Speaker 12: I don't think it's a good idea to do anyway, because we should not get involved with this war.
Speaker 1: This is something between Israel and Iran. If they want to do that, that's that's up to them.
Speaker 12: But I'm even more concerned with the lack of concern about any almost anyone in the United States about the very issue you just mentioned here.
Speaker 1: We do not want to sit you to.
Speaker 12: Where we literally give carte blanche to whoever's in the White House amen that they can have, because then you basically are a monarch, which is what we tried to prevent with the forming of the Constitution in the first place. And there's a couple of I think the Thomas Massey and I think there's one Senator Tim Kaine, I believe that are talking about that, but no one else. Is nobody in the Democratic Party leadership, the Republican Party leadership. They have basically just handed it over to the commander in chief. And that is a dangerous place to be.
Speaker 3: Is it's not a question whose ox is being gored, is a question of whether or not they had the legal authority to do it in the first place. And you and I are eyed eye on that. And I read Congress from Massey's statement on the air this morning. I read Tim Kaine statement on the air. Tim Kaine's gone down this road before, back when Trump was originally president. It passed his resolution, which either that in and of itself is comable. Did he need to pass a piece of legislation to confirm what's already there, which is the Congress as the colt. But it did go through and it got vetoed by the president. Something's fallowed apart here on that one. And you know, I don't have a problem with Donald Trump the man. I like most of all of his policies. But this is something that's really quite concerning to me. And I'm glad that you agree with me and see eyed eye with me on that one, sir.
Speaker 12: Now, it's just a simple rendering of the Constitution that we're supposed to all follow. Now, it's not hard to see i'd eye with you on that.
Speaker 3: They all held a hand up and swore an oath of office that included upholding the constitution.
Speaker 1: Craziness.
Speaker 3: But then, you know, there's a lot of elected to people running around going we need to get in this we need to get in this, all right, Well, if you want to get into it, then you know, go ahead and declare war and make it efficion.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: One of the things, Brian, it's supposed to be hard to get into wars. Yeah, it was designed that way on purpose.
Speaker 1: So that it's not easy. And we're seeing if this goes sideways.
Speaker 12: And my big beef tactically is that if we join offensively in this, then we put targets on the backs of our troops all the least over and that same issue I just showed you, we're the that system. The patriots that iron don't can't stop these missiles. There's even less protection for many of our smaller outposts in the Middle East. We would be absolutely powerless to stop this, and there would be a lot of American casualties, which we don't have to have any, but that's almost certain to come if we launched this war.
Speaker 3: Well, that was something that Thomas Massey put up in a graphic along with his rejection or the idea that we should under this conflict. The range of the Iranian missiles and it encompass a very large range which includes all these operations you're talking about where American military personnel are really big problem for US over there now insofar as providing them with weaponry. I mean, we provide countries all over the world with weaponry. If Israel wants the bunker busting bombs and we provide them to them, that's not US getting involved with boots on the grounds. Hell, they bought F thirty five from US. I don't really recognize the distinction between them, could we? And I don't know if you have any information on the depth at which these centrifugeas happened to be within the mountain, But if they had those types of technology, there's bunker busting type bombs, could they reach them or do enough damage that will put the centrifugias out of operation.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's that's the one key category that Israel doesn't have to the four dah plants that seems to be the central piece in this whole issue, because it is buried by some accounts half a kilometer under the ground, and the Israelis, with all their assets, don't have anything big enough to carry these big bumper bunker buster bombs. So they don't have the number one, but they don't have the carriers either. That is the B two bomber, that's why we have those in the region. And these thirty thousand pound bombs just spectacular destruction of ability. But it's not clear at all that they have the ability to penetrate that deep, so it may not even work. But unless the US personally flies, that's something we can't give to Israel, right, they don't have the ability to use it. So and I know that benjamina Ett Yahoo wants desperately to have that in there. But again, the minute that you allow that and then we've offensively, then now then you're almost certainly signed the death warrants for American soldiers that otherwise.
Speaker 1: Won't die well.
Speaker 3: And that would be akin then to what we got going on Ukraine, which is operating the sophisticated missiles that need American personnel with security clearance to offer to use, so you know, effectively boots on the ground in the form of operation operating equipment that Ukraine has physically president in its country right And.
Speaker 12: So far we have done that there and putin although he rattled his saber a little bit, has not taken any action. He's chosen not to because he doesn't want to start a war with the US. The difference in this situation here is that that could be fatal for the Iranian regime, so they would have no reason to constrain themselves, whereas Russia does because they don't want to get into a war against the nuclear power if they can avoid it. But in this situation, if it's like your regime is about to be destroyed, then they would use it, or they would likely.
Speaker 3: Use it well real quick. For the part coming today, Daniel Davis, I just could go on for hours with you. Today I had an energy expert on. We were talking about the Irani nuclear program. They've been riched up to sixty percent. You only need effectively three or four percent in Richmond to run a domestic energy generating operation. But even if they don't have a triggering mechanism, they built a bomb, you need to be able to blow it up for a real thermon nuclear bomb. They could easily make a dirty bomb. They just pack it full of the sixty percent enriched uranium and just blow it up inside Tel Aviv or some other Israeli occupied Do you see Iran reaching that level of desperation under the current circumstance.
Speaker 12: If Benjaminett and Yah who makes good on his what he's saying right now. We will go after we may go after Ayatoto Comania if they start literally going after the top like they did against Hassan Isrela with Hezbola. Because I think that Israel said, well, we did it before and it worked out. They actually went to ground. That nearly ended the threat right there, and they may be some thoughts that let's do the same thing to Ayatola Komane. That's what the Yahu said yesterday. That would end the war, wouldn't expand it. I think that is a bad reading of the situation because there are a bunch of other senior misuals. You haven't killed, you know, even a small, well a small percentage, but there are still a bunch of of the senior clerics around, and there would be somebody else to pick up the table.
Speaker 1: And it's very unlikely to me that they would do what Hasbola did.
Speaker 12: I think they would do the opposite, and then they would start just throwing in the kitchen sink and everything else.
Speaker 1: They would have no reason to withhold it.
Speaker 3: Scary situation if we go down that road. Daniel Davis deep Die find his podcasts online and enjoy what he has to say throughout the week. I always look forward to this, Daniel. It's been a wonderful conversation.
Speaker 1: He's a pleasure.
Speaker 3: My pleasure too, my friend. Talk to you on Tuesday next See you next time. A forty two to fifty five car See the talk station took away.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five karc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Bill cunning it.
Speaker 3: One more time in the Channel nine. First morning with our foregass scattered showers and storms. They say the best chance begins around two pm. Throughout the evening seventy nine for days high sixty eight overnight, it'll be very monkey Tomorrow scattered showers and storms with the best chance starting at noon and a very humid day as well. Eighty five for the high sixty nine overnight low with showers and storms continuing. And then we get storms on Thursday as well, with a high of eighty one degrees for Right now seventy three in time for a traffic update, Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 6: From the UCLP Traanfics Center. Right now, over one hundred thousand people are waiting and hoping for an organ transplant to save their life. Sign up to be an organ donor or explore Living donation. You see how dot com slash transplant cruiser's working with an accident soathbound seventy one on the ramp to third Street. So it's a slow go from above ready into downtown southbound seventy five break lights through walk on northbound heaviest putter mill, Kyle's chuck Ingram on fifty five k You are a seat the talk station.
Speaker 3: Best approaching eight forty eight at fifty five k s de talk station supposed to have the ass the expert on from Rhino Shield. Apparently uh Joe Judge Check aunt able to reach him. That's a shame. So you know, I believe in what I hawk and I regularly recommend getting Rhino Shield, and I got it from my daughter and eric fiance. Their barn looked well, quite frankly, it looked terrible. I don't know who decided to paint it mustard yellow long long, long time ago, but it was flaking and it was chipping and it was peeling, and it looked terrible when you pull down their driveway. And so I'm like, wait a second, I do commercials for Rhino Shield. Boy, that thing looks awesome now they chose a very very nice natural looking moss kind of greens, a dark green, and you can you don't even see the barn anymore like when you when you approach it, you're so used to this ice sore sticking out there. Anyway, at twenty five year guarantee, and so I am happy that they have that and they don't have to worry about that. Young people on a budget anyhow, feel free to call for something we want to talk about. I got an update here and I was talking about the Senate changes to the big beautiful bill, and I'd say most of them I have no problem with. And here's something And thank you to my friend Andy for alerting me to this, because I hadn't seen it reported. But the Gun Owners of America issued a press release on it, celebrating the massive legislative victory as the Senate Finance Commencial Commission officially advanced language to fully repeal the excise taxes imposed under the National Firearms Act. And of Gun Owners of America was really really behind this one, as well as grassroots pressure from my fellow firearm owners. It's such a stupid thing anyway. Now includes a full repeal the two hundred dollars NFA tax on suppressors that was in the House bill, but the Senate version's gone bigger. Now it's short barreled rifles, short barreled shotguns, and any other weapons. Anything that was a real impediment to acquiring a suppressor because you had to go through you know, the two hundred dollars tax, the background check and all that kind of thing. Now I know you're still gonna have to go through a background bound check, but at least you don't have to get excise taxed by the federal government. So expands the House pass repeal the suppressor tax and represents one of the most significant answers for gun rights in decades, as the firearms the goa gun owners of America.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The bill next heads for what they call the bird Bath review, where non budgetary provisions can be stripped out of this because it is reconciliation, so it has to solely relate to budgetary issue. But they point out because this NFA operates primarily as a tax mechanism, and there is Supreme Court precedent for the argument the Gunners of America are making, they provision should survive. Gunners of America identified several minor drafting issues actively now working with lawmakers to ensure that they are corrected before final passage, because you know, if you can avoid a problem that would end up in litigation, you want to do that early.
Speaker 1: See the nump up.
Speaker 3: Eric Pratt, senior vice president of the CoA, said, the House open the door now that the Senate is charging through it. The American people have been forced to pay hundreds of dollars in submit to federal gun registration just owned firearms that are protected by the Second Amendment.
Speaker 1: That ends.
Speaker 3: Now there's a monumental step toward the dismantling of the ATS unconstitutional enforcement regime, and the Senate must finish the job. I've been waiting for someone to challenge the NFA and the short barrel rules because I think even in the Civil War or the Revolutionary War, you had short barrel rifles or short barreled weapons, and that these were subject to attacks and a registration.
Speaker 1: I mean, why.
Speaker 3: We already went through the whole pistol brace argument back and forth, and of course no pistol brace firearms are not considered short bailed rifles under the National Firearms Act. But if you just got rid of the whole concept of a short barrowed rifle being somehow, in some way, shape or form different than something over the eighteen inch length that's mandated by the NFA, then we're in a better place. And that's exactly what apparently the Senateville does goas Director of Federal Affairs Adian Johnson, the Senate Financial Lee's moved to fully repeal the unconstitutional and archaic National Firearms Act on short bailed firearms and suppressors is the direct result of relentless pressure from the goas grassroots and our lobbying efforts on Capitol Hill. Government has no right to a tax and register accessories like suppressors or firearms with short barrels. This is a generational win for the Second Amendment community. So I would agree, get out to twenty two three after they fully pass this thing and get yourself some shortbol rifles and suppressors. They do sell them now, But you know you got to go through the whole headach and hassle, plus this whole registration thing. I mean, what right does the government have to force you to register? And why would they want you to register them. They're not saying you can't have them. They're just charging you two hundred dollars extra own one and then marking you down on a list this person has a suppressor. I think a lot of people are under this, you know, Hollywood asque mindset that there's going to be a bunch of assassins out there with suppressed bulletin. It's going to go peop, peop and not make any more noise in that. Now, you know, if you ever go to a firearms range, go ahead and stand next to somebody that's got a suppress rifle. It is suppressed, it does not make it silent. A lot of people want them just for hearing protection. So I don't know if they make one for a forty five to seventy.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: That's a really really really loud rifle, and forty five to seventy look like with us the press are hanging out at the end of it. Anyway, Tomorrow on the fifty five care Same Morning Show, we get the pleasure of company of Jack Atherden and the unbelievable brilliance.
Speaker 1: Of Jack Adviden.
Speaker 3: I just his commentary is fantastic and thanks to the listeners who tune in regularly. That's that's definitely like appointment listening the same as Judge Enna Paula Tana who joined the program tomorrow. I wish you'd get Congress from Massey on to get his reaction to the Senate changes in the Big Beautiful Bill, because again, reading what I read, I don't think that's going to put him over the edge. So and thanks also to Jack and Ainsley Atherden for having us over for dinner the other night. We had a really great time hanging out with him. So I hope you have a wonderful day, folks. Joe Strecker, as always, thank you for what you do for the program, line up the guests, which included Brigham Account in the studio for the full hour. And now we know exactly because I did not know specifically how enriched uranium has to be in order to run a civilian nuclear plant. The answer around three percent, which of course runs right over the Iranians argument that oh no, no, we've just been doing this for civilian energy purposes, not yere at sixty percent already, and frightening fun fact from brigham account, that's like a couple of days away from getting it up to the eighty percent you need for your nuclear warhead. A lot of other energy discussions with Brigham, so check out the podcast fifty five care sea dot com. Of course the Daniel Davis Deep Dive Conversation fifty five care sea dot com. You can also get your iHeartMedia app. Oh and if you want to do a podcast, get in touch with Juztrecker. He is mister podcast producer in addition to being the fifty five Carsee morning show producer. Hope you have a wonderful day again and O'll go way. Glenn Beck's coming to write up a.
Speaker 9: Full rundown and the biggest ten line ames just minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 8: I'm giving you a fact now the Americans should though
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ the talk station this report