Speaker 1: Good morning. How are you?
Speaker 2: This thing just beeped off in my face, So I hope everyone's doing well this morning. I know that time is different today. I'm out here in upstate New York, been here since late late Saturday night, and it's been a pleasant experience so far with hanging out with my stepfather and my mom. I'm actually right now broadcasting from my grandfather who passed away. His apartment basically the very nice finished basement of our house. So I might be able to spin this around a little bit. But I mean, he's got a shrine to all of his Korean more stuff over here in here. I think there's a little it's actually a clip not a mag with three to zero eight or something in there, and just it's his room, and I've I wish I had gotten here beforehand. It was February thirteenth, four am, give or take, after having a really good day. It wasn't too long after the super Bowl, all right, where he was having a good time and hang it out with my stepfather, but that dialysis was murdering him.
Speaker 1: I just wish that.
Speaker 2: I if he had the opportunity to get to know doctor Peter Glidden, and if doctor Peter Glidden had an opportunity to reach him ten years ago when they first started putting him on dialysis. I think he'd be healthy, and I think he'd still be here, and he wouldn't have gone through the decade of dialysis or however long it was. You're gonna have lived happier during that time. I'm a very strong supporter propoda and cheerleader for homeopathic and nature pathic and just common sense medicine and this stuff. Like even just listening to my family talking about asking me if I wanted an exceedron or something like that, like that, we don't poison our kidneys and liver for an inconvenience in our head. You know, It's like, no, that's not going to help it. Welcome to my time zone. Hey, Polka, where are you anyway? I'm an upset right now. So we're talking still water. Yeah, So it's like not even on the map. Closest thing you could probably get to is like Clifton Park. Maybe hey, bam, maybe we could call it mccannfield. But most people don't know we're mechanical is either. But yeah, so I am here. Oh Pittsburgh, all right, cool? Yeah, I've driven the way to get west from New York had me driving through New York and through Pennsylvania, kind of like the long Way, I guess, and I would go through all that stuff too, even eerie and all that. But yeah, I haven't really explored Pennsylvania that much. All right, So anyway, all things aside. This is my grandfather's room his house. There's a full kitchen back there behind there. I'm sitting on an ottoman and I have the laptop on a cush like on a pillow that's on top of another really nice couch here. And so this is what we're doing it today. Maybe I'll move around and the house. The house is huge, like my parents have a big house. They put a bunch of new stuff into it, new add ons, and uh. I was going through it with my phone and with this awesome go Pro twelve, thank you so much, and taking video so that will all get uploaded at some point. I can't do anything with Patreon because I can't sign on from here. They keep on sending it. I have the I have the username, I have the password, but they keep on trying to send me a fucking code over to the email address that I don't have anymore because that email service was shut down, like it doesn't work, it doesn't exist anymore. So they're sending me a fucking code that I can't get to.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 2: And if if Elijah back at my house has screwed around my computer, I won't be able to get on the Patreon there either, and I'll have to I'll have to put him in a headlock and squeeze and then squeeze some more. Yeah, okay, so before we get started here, what the hell? What the effing hell is going on? So the weekend at Bernie's Man is now officially out. I don't care about politics. I care about the safety of my family moving forward in the chaos.
Speaker 1: That's about to occur.
Speaker 2: So I know they're saying kamala, but does anybody really think that they're going to go in that week? Like week as in not that week as in the time?
Speaker 1: But I'm frail. How pathetic are they really going to do that? I have a hard time believing that.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she has a I mean no more of a no more of a real chance than the other asshole had.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what you got, buddy, what'd you got? Poka? Let's see.
Speaker 2: Let's take a second down here. I don't know why the internet sucks down here. I can't see it because I have it set up on a different thing. Yeah, let me see if I can see it down here. And maybe it was important, maybe it pertained. Let's see, think about a brother. If the Hawks a lost one hundred and nine matches, clean, don't you think the Hulk of Maniacs would think it was the fault of the Hawks? Are I mean one hundred and nine?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're getting at, getting kicked out of countries. All right, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So but actually, going right back to doctor Peter Glinnon again, I think it's pretty pretty wise. And it's probably a very strong possibility that Gavin Newsom, somehow or some way will be presented to us as the candidate.
Speaker 1: It might not be, It might be more of a roundabout.
Speaker 2: They don't have a lot of time though, but we'll see, we'll see how it's going. Now, there's something going on here. It's actually two things. Let me see if I can find the other one. Oh, that was easy right there? Oh wait, actually, hello, there is so I'm looking through this need to know news, and the first thing that pops up is what they want you to know by saying it in a weird way to make it sound like it's conspiratorial.
Speaker 1: So then they can deny that as well.
Speaker 2: But the whole CrowdStrike thing, it says was global Microsoft it outage caused during CrowdStrike update a trial run for the Great Reset.
Speaker 1: So what are they trying to tell you?
Speaker 2: They're not the assumptions that we make of that these guys are in opposition to it. I can tell you one thing right now. G Edward Griffin and his affiliation with John Birch Society and John Birch Society itself. Robert Welch and John Welch, their affiliation and their very existence was dependent upon Rockefeller money. When they were they're candy well, John's candy company was bought out for something like ten or twenty times the value and then John was kept on for Oh let's see what am I talking about here? So we have Robert Welch and his brother I believe was John Welch. And yeah, so he had a candy company. Robert Welch had sold it to his brother because he was failing during the depression. So he was working for his brother at the time, and then all of a sudden they have like, hey, ten million dollars or wherever the hell was, and all of a sudden they have all the money that they need for the for the Jean Birch Society. Don't think that that wasn't a manipulation through Rockefeller to create the counter counter control top.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So they want and they're doing and they're controlling, and they're minimizing and making nol and useless the effort to do anything about anything, right, your congressman, Oh yeah, okay, John Vers Society, Right, your congressman. Right, that that helps, But don't don't engage like Robert de Pew because then they'll kick you out. And if you I've talked about Robert Depew in the past and they've kicked out a lot of the members. Olivero whatever his name was, he was a founding member that he got kicked out because he went followed the Zionist the Zionists.
Speaker 1: He went. He went to the Zionist line to keep an ear to it.
Speaker 2: What are they always blaming They're always getting into the politics, the murky waters of politics that are not the root of what's manipulating us. It's the surface bullshit that they're talking about. They don't get to the depths of They spent three years on January sixth, for Christ's sake.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's not where you.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you want to actually address the problem, you don't go to that, you go to.
Speaker 1: The route, all right.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna read these off to you and then I'm gonna go back and get into them more deeply. So the first one we heard, and I'm not a fan of Dan Dix or anybody else, but it says global was global Microsoft's I outage caused by Cause during CrowdStrike update. First of all, that's assuming that that's what this was in the first place, and that's that their explanation is valid. So already you see in the description they're stating these as if they were fact global IT outage from Microsoft Cause during CrowdStrike update is what they're claiming. But that's again what they're claiming, a trial run for the great reset. So they frame it in a way where there's noways certain there's a limited amount of ways that you can answer that, perceive that or comprehend it, because they're cutting off other avenues of thought. All right, So US government gives a MODERNA. US government gives the MODERNA one and seventy six million dollars to develop mRNA bird flu biologic vaccine quote unquote, and I believe they'll probably be infecting the livestock that you're eating. First, of course, your chicken in your eggs. So YEMENI uties struck Tel Aviv with Iran made drone. APA says American must have Israel's back. Of course, APAC says that fuck a pack and every twenty five year moratorium on dual citizenry in the United States. Okay, elect me twenty four I will get rid of all duellis in government. They don't have to leave the country just yet, but they should pack their bags. Twenty five year moratorium an all dual citizenry period from the time that it gets initiated outward. Those who are here, yeah, stay, but you can't be in government, you can't be in education, and you can't be in banking. Let's see how long you last here. You'll be high tailing it anyway.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Illegal alien who urged migrants to spat a spot in the US homes reportedly Okay. Illegal alien who urged migrants to squat and US homes reportedly worked for Venezuela military intel. Yeah, I've seen that video. I've seen that video. That's a while back. The World Health Organization Pandemic treaty negotiates. Negotiations continue. Yeah, of course it's not over. And the victory that we thought we had was a greater success for the CDC and your municipalities because they already made a pact in agreement that was just like the World Health Organization pandemic. They're going to do whatever the CDC tails them. So you're just looking in the wrong direction. It's classic misdirection. Yes, says Rancher. Sounds alarm for mandatory and RNA vaccines for meat supply, mandatory for the meat supply and RNA shots. Are you catching all this? You're going to be poisoned to death whether you do it. You know, you walk up there and do it willingly or oh, oh God forbid. You eat food, Eat vegetables, you get it. Eat fruit, you get it. Eat fucking animals, you get it.
Speaker 1: You get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, More curious evidence emerges in here we go, Here we go. This is the framing again attempted assassination against Trumps. That's assuming that what we're being shown is real Israel. Hey, that's that funny with the media won't tell you about JD. Vance, Trump's pick.
Speaker 1: For vice president. Who cares?
Speaker 2: Two teams arrestident shooting across Charlotte, North Carolina. Hey, that's funny. I would landed in Charlotte before I came here, and older is a Honduran alien. California banned schools from notifying parents. We talked about this one, a child's gender identity changes. We've we went over that on the Friday before I left. I don't I don't need to get all worked up against again about it. Some fake experts chiming in on Trumps. His former elite Special Forces sniper says no way Trump would be would be assassin acted alone, again, giving more credence to the actual event being anything but theatrics. Thomas Crooks, the accused Trump shooter, appeared in the black again. Who would does that even mean? Who cares? What connection are you trying to make? Is just a vag Oh we're good? Yeah, Blackrock is every fucking place AP reported a police officer climbed into Yeah. Yes, I'll shoot and retreated. We know that this is kind of a little bit old. And then, amidst all that, Judge Cannon dismisses Trump's classified docs case rules Biden's JOD appointment of Jack Smith unconstitutional.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, crotch, there you go. All right, So we'll swing back over to.
Speaker 2: The global outage first, I think be a good one start with. I just got to bring us up on the thing abob here we got going on fourteen people. It's really and it's a different time, understandable, and I believe the let me see you, let me see if I'm going. Yeah, it looks like I am sweet. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I am. Let's see, it's a playing mofo should be, says I have one person watching, but that's me. I'm checking to see if it's over on FTJ media. Doesn't look like it's going.
Speaker 1: The fuck is that.
Speaker 2: Schedule has not started yet? What the fuck do you mean hasn't started? I'm live right now, jackass. Why isn't it playing, Josh? Why isn't it playing?
Speaker 1: Maybe just as the updated come, it's not coming soon. It's on.
Speaker 2: It's on, bro, It's set up the right way. I don't know why I stop playing.
Speaker 1: Well, that sucks. That sucks. Eternal balls, eternal balls.
Speaker 2: Why is that not working? We've been on for seventeen minutes. There's no reason that should be. It says, I'm live on FTJ Media says I'm live on Busters on Rumble. He says, I'm live on disguise the limits over on Twitter. But apparently FTJ media doesn't want to act like it's playing the hell check off?
Speaker 1: All right, well screw your face is playing somewhere? Where did they mess anyway?
Speaker 2: We want to kill this show by waste too much time on this, but there are still in beta.
Speaker 1: I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, until they should be playing, and now it shows it is. Oh there's two. There's duplicates. Okay, so there's one that is playing, and then for some reason, it decided to make a duplicate. So once this journey stream home, one as if it was a dupe, and that one's playing, well whatever songs one is. Who cares? Okay, let's get back to what I was doing though, Sorry about that, everybody. I'm just curious to see hold on. I was just checking to see how many peeps are over here. All right, let's get to it. I want to make sure everybody's like knows that they're being acknowledged. That's all that they're here and I appreciate it and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Let's go to entire screen.
Speaker 2: We won't be able to do it the fun way today. All right, I'm sure all of you can see that was global Microsoft It outage caused during CrowdStrike. Again, this is assuming that any of this is what they say it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, look look at that is. Look at that? Look at that? You see where that is? Do you know where that is? I bet you do a.
Speaker 2: Trial run for the Great Reset CrowdStrike commercial screenshot. Now here's the summary. So we're gonna end up hearing this in the same verbiage when I go to the bigger article. So bear in mind you're gonna hear it sounding the same. A glitch with Microsoft Windows is said. Okay, finally, something that's not just stated and it is said as it should be is said to have caused computer systems to crash around the world, including the United States, Australia, New Zealand, India, Japan, and the UK, and shut down air travel systems, street lights. This is you know why the street lights right right, because it's fucking kilgrid. It's the smart city. Shit, credit card payments, because that's those lights monitor you credit card payment systems, banks, broadcasts, nine to eleven calls, supermarket registers, and more. Experts attributed the failures to a recent update of CrowdStrike anti virus cybersecurity software that caused computers to crash. Okay, so as far as my personal experience with this, the two flights here, we're so overpacked that they were saying basically, if you have an extra toothbrush, we're gonna have to kick you off the plane because there's because the weight is So that was real confidence inspiring that the weight was. You know, they were at the they're at their limit. Basically, they were at the full capacity for the weight. And if they had different bags, they might have to ask people to like additional bags, and they're supposed to they would have to ask them to get off the plane or whatever.
Speaker 1: So that was that.
Speaker 2: I know they probably wouldn't actually do that, but they wanted to make it known that they were serious about with the weight restrictions. But anyway, once you're already passed the gates, it's not like you can hand off your stuff to someone else even if you did decide that you wanted.
Speaker 1: To shed a bag. So there's that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they were filled to capacity because people had been stuck there the day before on Friday. So all of our flights, with our two flights were just packed, packed solid, and we met it here just fine. There was a little bit of turbulence on the second flight from Charlotte to There was a little bit turbulence on both actually, but it got a little dicey one of one little section.
Speaker 1: But Pharaoh was fine.
Speaker 2: She oddly enough, even though we just grandomly grabbed tickets and didn't specify what we wanted, Farah got well, it was we got amb both times. So she swapped me so that she could have the window and she got to look out the window, so it was cool. The first one, it was like the window was kind of behind her because it was awake a wing a wing seat, but you could still see.
Speaker 1: Out the window. And then the next one was right there so she could see it all right.
Speaker 2: So CrowdStrike was founded in twenty eleven by former McAfee. The people that constantly come up on my laptop and interrupt me with a stupid show because I don't want anything to do with her software.
Speaker 1: Awesome McAfee.
Speaker 2: We know that the other McAfee guy who was legedly is dead, but who knows executives a company sales cybersecurity software for Fortune five hundred companies and federal and state agencies. Is first product Falcon, an update to an update of which was cited for Friday's outage. Something called Falcon was cited for Friday's outage. Detect detect security breaches and Windows or Mac computers. Max Blumenthal called crowd Strike the shady firm hired by the Oh my God, by the DNC to find Russia responsible for hacking its server in twenty sixteen. CrowdStrike was hired by a Democratic National Committee to investigate the hacking of DNC computers a year earlier. So these are the assholes that are that are involved in the wide scale security quote unquote security services and management for all of the Internet. That's awesome, isn't that? Doesn't that make you feel good that those are the same people that the same people that like and make up silly, silly stories about Russia are going to be or are already involved in your city prison that is to come if you're not already feeling the city prison vibe. Dan Dix of Pressed for Truth, Who I Don't Know said that Blackrock and Vanguard are the top owners of CrowdStrike. That's the top owners of everything. The World Economic Forum predicted in twenty twenty three that geopolitical instability would lead to a catastrophic cyber event within two years, and they provided a solution, called for and called for a global response and cooperation. He said that this outage was a trial run in preparation to take out global supply chains. Or was it used to or was it used what the hell this isn't English? He said that the sattage was trial, was a trial trial run. Firstus all is what it says. It was a trial trial run they don't edit, in preparation to take out global supply chains. And then it says or was it used in planted code? Was it used in planted code that's not English, not grammar, to be utilized for later larger cyber attack to kick off the great reset. You know, you don't have to make believe when it's so freaking horrible the truth as it is, you don't have to do. That is what did Bill Cooper? What did Bill Cooper say?
Speaker 1: The truth is bad enough.
Speaker 2: He warned against Central bad Yeah, he went about this guy sounds like someone who stands on the corner and streams about the end of the world. He went about central banks, digital security, digital currency, and recommended tangible assets and exist. Yeah, of course he was probably selling them too. But yet these assholes get recommended by this site so that you listen to them fear monger and without any without any actual like, hey, this is an element here. Hey, this is an element over here. Hey, this is an element here, And these are happy, these things are happening, So let's tie them all together and come out with some stupid video.
Speaker 1: Now, it's.
Speaker 2: If you don't have if you don't have an actual stream of conscious thought there and just bullet pointing and buzzwording your way through a fucking video, that you're a loser.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's funny. Okay, So that we got rid of that nonsense. Where am I at all? Right? Cool? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know it's playing on Rumble. I was looking at the FTJ Media, but it is playing there too. For some reason, they just doubled up on it and one of them wasn't active yet. Okay, so I have had a hard time trying, well, not really hard time, but I'm still trying to get used to the time zone difference, and I'm kind of tired. I came on here, I was gonna do some news. I'm gonna continue to do that. But if there's anything else that I'm missing that is pertinent to our survival that I should be talking about, I would love and I have started it. I've started to do video of our of our home all around and thanks to this camera and Daisy for a lot making it happen. I was able to use the nine x sixteen mode too, so I can put it out in social media better.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: To get you the full effect of what's happened, Like what is this place? And you know what I'm what I'm doing here. You're gonna want to see these videos and I'll try to incorporate them and edit them into future videos in case you're not on the other social media stuff.
Speaker 1: Because this place is really nice.
Speaker 2: My parents did a good with My mom and stepfather did a really good job putting these new additions on. I'm going to be working on a deck on the pool here out there today, it's it's twenty five by twenty on one end of it. It's a big, big area and it's a wrap around deck, so that's cool. And they get the landscaping out from like all the walkways and the rock pathways. It's all stuff that they did after I moved out. They made it look really nice when I left. We had a pretty decent looking place before that, but they put this huge new deck on back when I was in the Coast Guard, like they wait for your least leave the house and they started making all this stuff in that right. So when I was in the Coast Guard, they put this huge like patio deck thing out of the house and like like porch, right, but it has like a gazebo in the corner.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: And now they have this raised bed garden and all kinds of stuff in the landscape, so it's it's a lot of it's a lot of stuff to take in.
Speaker 1: It's really nice.
Speaker 2: And I did walk my my block last night. I ran it, jogged it, walked it, and it was two point six miles for one one go around, so I did it twice, so I got over five miles and even though it wasn't ellipsical. I wasn't really moving my arms with resists as much as I wished I had.
Speaker 1: But at least I got in the steps.
Speaker 2: So because I've been eating kind of like whatever, I felt like here now and I didn't want to go back with a with a with a sugar gut. So it was good to go out there last night. And man, so much different than the desert because the frogs, like you hear them, they're like, you know, it sounds like like somebody's pulling on a really thick rubber band, So it's like guitar string plucking, right, because that's how like loud they are and how deep it is the noise. But yeah, I was hearing that all through my jog. And there's actual water here in canals and you know, green stuff. It's been it's been a while since I've been home, and uh, yeah, it's just it's just nice. I want to go fishing now. My daughter and I went out for ice cream yesterday with my mom and dude.
Speaker 1: The ice cream cones were freaking enormous.
Speaker 2: They got me a large because we didn't know what the size was going to be like, but it was like fifteen feet off the cone, and I got my raspberry chocolate raspberry coffee swirl that I haven't had a decade that I loved.
Speaker 1: So that was fun. I fair.
Speaker 2: I got to play in a bouncy house over at the ice cream stand, so that was fun. It was called Farmer's Daughter ice Cream. We used to go to a place called Bubbles, but they were closed yesterday, so we went there instead, and it was better in my opinion, I thought it was better. But I was looking at prices on the food here. I don't care how jumbo the jumbo chicken wings are that they're talking about sixteen seventy five for fucking ten of them, not even a dozen?
Speaker 1: What? What? Wow? All right? I hate these idiots. They come in fix your blah blah blah, and they want they want you to sell.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this is all about. Oh okay, okay, I'll look at that later. Somebody took the time just to give me like a paragraph on brother Nathaniel and that video that I did about his talk with well, first of all, his talk with Peter Peter Stu Peters, Peter Griffin, Stu Peters, and then you know what happened or the theatrics that they did for his talk with Alex Jones, but they had some kind of I don't know if it's insight or not. I haven't really I wasn't able to read it, but I'll look at it later for the for whoever sent that to me.
Speaker 1: Sophie Skoll, I will look into that. So I can't update Patreon until I get back.
Speaker 2: By the way, unfortunately, because I they keep on asking for the pin and like I said, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: So what else was there? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for the inner orders. For those of you who have been getting placing orders, just know them out for ten days. You know, I won't be able to get to making the sauce or packing or doing the like. It'll go quick when I get back. I got all the orders made before I left. I don't know Rebecca's pack it them all yet. Because priorities used to be this. It used to be our business. But now she does this other shit where she's at doing Spark where it's like you're picking up groceries for people and shit and then other crap because she can't just you know, reduce her spending habits like an old person. She'll she'll still continue to work like really well, you know, hard job stuff, just so that she can blow it all at freaking Panda Express. It's like, I don't understand once you're once you're working for it yourself and you're not just taking it from me like she had for the last last nine or so years. You would think that once you understood the value of money that you would change your habits, but she doesn't. It's like it's like there's a permanent bullseye on her foot because she keeps shooting herself in it. Right, I don't get it. There's no logic with certain people. It doesn't make sense to me. Like you think, oh wow, the lesson will be learned, and then you understand why number one, you are wasting money and number two how you should be grateful for me not saying much about it for the fucking amount of years that you did it. Right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I am very tired, but I would love to go take and see here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I need a portable this thing so I could pick it.
Speaker 2: Up and walk it and have a better camera than this one too. As you can tell, it's like sensitive, really bad like this is a really bright light above me, and it still looks like it's grainy. So oh man, like I'm have I have the I have the advantage here and being able to look around and see how cool everything is.
Speaker 1: Like, my grandfather's got a flag right here. It was it was given to him. Oh that's what was his. This was his Uh, this is.
Speaker 2: Because he was in the Korean War. This is the flag that they folded for him at at his funeral.
Speaker 1: My grandfather and grandmother.
Speaker 2: Oh here, maybe I can bring this paint, I can bring this downish obviously, obviously this is one of those places that you go to and you dress up in the old time.
Speaker 1: It's not that we're not that, but this is one of those things. Oh shit, you're getting reflection.
Speaker 2: But that's my grandfather and grandmother when the happier times there you go. Yeah, let me not fall, mister, please don't.
Speaker 1: All right, that's good.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna get to see my my nephew Jack for the first time. I mean, I've seen pictures of him. There's a picture of him right there, but I haven't seen I haven't seen him in person. So what better thing to do than to bring him to build a bear in the mall cross gates and have Farah and him pick out a build a bear, so that'd be cool. And I got this little oh, my brother and I you said, some people call it knee hockey with the little hockey sticks.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We live in upstate New York, so hockey is a thing. It was a big deal. I played. No, let'st this like I played the video game. I'm not a really good ice skater, but I tried really hard to be. But my brother was really good and he started really early, so he was That's probably another thing that would have happened more if I was with my dad and not my mom, because my dad was trying to get me into it, but he had limited access and time with me, so it never came to fruition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was kind of probably robbed of that, Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, my brother was a good defensive wing, very very good.
Speaker 1: He played for a long time.
Speaker 2: And so now what we used to do in the house in the kitchen, as we'd have those hockey sticks and we'd you know, both try to guard a spot but also be like, you know, trying to get it past the other one in the kitchen all the time. And he's ten years younger than me, but we play it all the time like that. And now his son Jack always wants to do hockey, like play hockey, and that's what he does. He has one of those little sticks and he's, you know, playing with his father and stuff like that. So I found one of our old New York Islanders hockey sticks that we used, that he and I used to use when we were playing me hockey together. So I brought it with me to give to his son. Rumor on Twitter x Trump to name Black Rock CEO Larry Fink to lead the Treasury and JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Diamond to lead the Fed. Well, then the world is over. If that's the truth, Bring in the Jews, the death Jews, for the last final Hurrah if he if any of this, if anybody allows this stuff to happen, going to have their World War three? Did you see what just happened with Iran? I mean they're gonna they're gonna have their World War three and they're going to be doing It's not gonna look as pretty to be an American anymore either, because they're done playing like this is the place to blame, so it serves a purpose for for other countries to blame. This is the place to use the military to fight your wars for. But things are shifting, man, things are shifting. And it's not the people that they need to keep going. It's just the it's just they. They're just like any other parasite. They're sucking this dry. They've already moved all the wealth over to other countries, namely Ukraine and and Israel. They're sucking everything out of this place. And the next thing the lasting to go would be the human resource. We are the resource that are human, right, and what they decide to do with us when they're liquidating is uh, it's going to be pretty interesting. We should be ready for that. We should be very ready for that. I didn't like having to just like, apparently you could put a pocket knife in a check bag, but I didn't want to have any bullshit, so I didn't bring it. And then they said they can confiscate it if it's not wrapped in something. So I'm like, I'm not going to play the stupid game where somebody gets to make the judgment call when they have, you know, when they certainly have ulterior motives and an agenda, the push I don't want to hear about their freaking uh, their their you know, their judgment called. So I didn't bring my knife, but I wanted to have something, right, I wish I had something, you know. I don't like being away from all of my defense toys this far away. It's five D chests. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's five D chests. Of course, I'm so how naive? How naive of me?
Speaker 1: Yeah right?
Speaker 2: Q said so, how you doing jokes, Joseph oh Man, Yeah, if you If you said so, then I think we should all just sit on our hands, our capable hands, and not try to defend ourselves when they start attacking us, and just wait for our savior, who apparently is either Trump or Jesus or the Betraya. I don't know where are they at. Went read that right now, the Antichrist superstar.
Speaker 1: I don't know what is going on with all that. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is that's not good though. I mean this, if any of this is what you said here comes to be. Larry Fink is straight up, Frank Is He's straight up. I mean we're talking about Blackrock here, do we even do? I even to go into the discussion about this, but it's in my book partially partially is in my book.
Speaker 1: It's all straight ap brothschild crab and it's uh.
Speaker 2: It was tied into the Israel stuff I was talking about in the book too.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. Don't make that book come to life.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, don't make that become an omen or Ah Jesus Christ, don't let the worst case scenario be the only scenario that's at play here. I swear to God, if people don't get off or I don't know what the hell they're even thinking anymore, If they don't get off their their asses and or just not some sense into themselves, it's gonna be over before you know it. So what we were talking about before with the avian flu, right, they're gonna be making the shots.
Speaker 1: Where did I see that? I'll tell yeah, it's only it can only be in Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The US government give him a DIRN one hundred and seventy six million dollars to develop m MARN, a blue bird flu biologic vaccine. First of all, verify that there's such a thing called a virus in any one of the cases that you've called something a virus and I understand, but this isn't what I understand what the word means. It's usually a poison, it's usually a venom. I get that, that's what it traditionally means. It's like a liquid poison. It's yeah, I get that, but that's not how they're using it. They're saying, this is a little tanny micro and we've got this GENI code strain here that we found in a computer. You see in this computer tells us that this is a fragment of a virus. And then okay, you've never isolated it, you've never used it on a an uninfected micro organism and then caused an illness with it, and then we're able to reproduce that uh effect in multiple organisms and have it all be the same illness that none of the stuff that they didn't get anywhere near that, they never did any of that, they don't even have a sample. And yet we're still talking about viruses and were then jumping so far ahead of the fact that they don't have any idea what the hell they're talking about when it comes to a virus having a solution in the solutions in this needle. No, they were they're getting a little too hasty to get to that conclusion, which is what they want, and that what they want is an unquestioned poison that they're going to inject into your body and cause either death or illness, but most certainly dependency. Yeah, that's that's where we're at. Let me go ahead and pull up the screen again. My head, it's kind of hurting a little bit. Yeah, that's very good and all right, So let's get in to So they're attacking the everybody eat chicken, everybody eats eggs. There there was a huge two of them recently, uh, suppliers of like millions of eggs and chicken that spontaneously combusted in the night because they're attacking the food supply. Even my look, even my mom who is kind of getting there, understands what the hell they're doing. Right, So, the US government awarded one hundred and seventy six million dollars to contract to Moderna of All Playable for the development of m R and a H five N one avian flew. This is all we're talking about Disneyland right now. We're talking about make the leaf shit H five N one avian. It makes it sound more official when you make when you put letters and numbers together, doesn't it. It's a nice little parly tric for the stupid avian influenza MR and a biologic labeled a vaccine. As the media reports concerns about bird flu and dairy cows and farm workers and multiples, they want to't watch you to eat anything that's going to give you sustenance. It's going to make you strong, it's going to make you healthy. They don't want any of that. They don't want any of that. And oh, by the way, that China study that I shared with people in my telegram group, it's something that doctor artists and I talked about like a couple of years ago. But that China study about the affle toxin in peanuts and stuff like that was one part of it. But the myss directed myths understood and completely idiotic part of that because it's again China and it's a China study. But there's like these other people that are in these very highly New World order type of universities that were.
Speaker 1: Involved in it too.
Speaker 2: And they were doing this test with protein and they said they have x amount of ice here and x amount of ice here. This group has five percent of their calories from protein. This group has twenty percent of their calories from protein, and you know, over time and stuff like that, and they're like, oh, well, cancer developed in all of the rast that had their protein, uh, twenty percent of their distracting maybe just a Joseph, that of their their calories came from protein. All got cancer. Well what type of protein? They don't now.
Speaker 1: Tell you that.
Speaker 2: See this, this vagueness is how you can lie with these things and lie with statistics, lie with studies and data and all this other stuff, because they don't tell you what the type of protein is. If it was fucking chiten, it would be bad because chiten causes cancer. Right, that's the stuff that you find in the in the what do you call it? In the grasshoppers, the crickets. Right, So what was it? Was a casin?
Speaker 1: Was it? Whay?
Speaker 2: Because that stuff is highly inflament. It's a it's an inflammatory substance in your body. It's not meant for humans to consume large quantities of or maybe at all, because it's form a cow and not a person. But yeah, so it depends on what the protein is. If they were eating steak, it would end again. How was the steak for it. How is the cow raised? You know, if it was chicken, How was the chicken raised? Was it shot up with a bunch of vaccines? What actually caused the cancer? It's not just because it got protein, which is what protein are even fucking talking about. Could have been from peas for all we know. So it's it's it's stupid the way they were that thing. So that's one of the things about that China study that you should have a takeaway from is a you can watch you can just witness how they lie or how they gear steer things without being specific, and how that's not scientific, and then maybe that'll help open your eyes to how ridiculous some of these people who pretend to be experts are. And then the b side of that would be, Okay, there might be something to this appletoxin thing with the with the with the peanuts and calling them lagom doesn't mean anything to me, that's fine, whatever, But so maybe don't eat peanut butter and definitely don't eat old peanut butter, and maybe don't feed it to your children. Okay, So that's another takeaway from that from that thing. But the protein part of it leading into that it was just it doesn't make sense. There's there's not enough data there for it to have any meaning. So it could have meaning, but it doesn't have meaning because there's not enough there's not enough detail. So once again, detail with no meaning or I'm not sorry, meaning with no detail or not knowing the meaning because it has no detail. Well, what's an H five N one? What's this virus you're talking about? And how do you already have a vaccine for it? How do you even know that it's you know what I mean? Have there been human cases yet? And even if there was, it's not. This isn't how things work. This isn't how nature works. It's not you get a virus. No, you get beaten down by not having your defenses up from being undernutrified. And then it talks in a constantly toxic environment. And then all they have to do is just imbalance that a little bit more by adding something to the atmosphere, kicking on five G which also causes illness, you know, and direct that towards a group of people and say that they're an outbreak there. Their diets are already shitty, they're not getting the nutrients from their food because everything's poisoned. And then all of a sudden, Oh my god, people are ill?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Who would have thought? Who would have thought that the people were ill? Did I sound like em?
Speaker 1: In there? For a second?
Speaker 2: I felt like I felt like I had with that keenence. Oh god, No, but I'm not trying to do that. Hold on, Joseph is sending me stuff again. All right, I guess I'll put this on the screen for you. Am I even showing? But I think I am.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The idea interesting choice of who Trump may tab to beat his Treasury secretary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. There's a good picture of Trump right there. I don't know. I hope you guys can see that.
Speaker 2: Yep, because no, wait, it's because he's on our side, everybody. It's not because he's one hundred percent control and owned by a bunch of small hats and people who want to kill you and want to enslave you. Have twenty eight hundred slaves out of themselves. Yeah, that's not because of that. This is a clear indication that our technology is more than capable of handling the complete shutdown planned in November in order to steal the election. So he's telling us that they're going to do this because of his ego. They're gonna they're taking down for the Great Reset. Just don't worry about the Great Reset part. It's all because they're trying to hurt me. It's wow, that's how they're that's how they're masking this, this thing about to happen and happening soon.
Speaker 1: What a douchebag.
Speaker 2: Sorry but hey, crowdstrikes CEO Internet shutdown was successful test run for the real thing coming in November. So they're saying they're actually stating this. It's not even that it was an accident or that they were it's literal, literally literally telling you that they did this on purpose, and we're playing games with everybody's time, everybody's resources. That's that's that's freaking incredible. If that's if this is real again Israel Israel, It's coming from something called Genius Times. So I have my uh, I have my doubts. Who the hell calls there? That's kind of obnoxiously arrogant. Crowd strikes CEO Internet shutdown was successful test run for the real thing coming in November. I would like to see where that coid is elsewhere, Please, there's a who sort of one from you. Oh and yeah, I thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: Last it's sixty and it feels like sixty. Let's see.
Speaker 2: So they're already telling so this is what they're threatening to you to with. They're threatening you with a vaccine already. They're telling you that you're going to get it pretty much if you drink or eat meat anyway, drink milk or eat meat anyway, because they're going to inject them as well. And they're concerns about the bird flu in dairy cows. So now it's interspecies that jumps species that jumps this, and they'll be okay. Late stage testing of the vaccine is set to be late stage testing how long they've been fucking dicking with this.
Speaker 1: To begin in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: This article reports that the CDC contends that bird flu or avian influenza is a virus that primarily affects birds, but can sometimes infect other animals, and it recently has been reported to occasionally infect farm workers in contacts with infected chickens or cattle. Bullshit, You don't know. That's assume assumption, and it could be completely erroneous. And by the way, that's not how it works anyway, Contagion isn't the thing that people think it is. The virus has been claimed to have spread to one hundred and twenty nine dairy herds. Of course, it's only attacking the food. It's it's an excuse to kill off livestock and minimize that. They've already told you through uh what was it John Kerrey as the Ambassador of the United Nations that there or you know, whatever the fuck it is for this climate shit climate ambassador, that they plan on starving us all to death now so they don't have to kill us with bullets later. That's basically what they said. We need we need to we need to starve to death now so that we don't have to be killed off later for the climate and for carbon net zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a z maps out there that I showed a million trillion times in twenty twenty two that shows all the places that were hit already as far as them attacking the food supply things spontaneously, excluding in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: So that was my my daughter's birthday.
Speaker 2: The US govern awarded a hundred seventy six million dollar contract in Moderna that was intended for farah, guys, they re routed it to Moderna. No fair Rah. Pharaoh was supposed to be awarded one hundred and seventy six million dollars, not Moderna. The phones, blah blah, Phase one clinical bullshit.
Speaker 1: According to Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Seems a little bit too like set up, like somebody wants it to be so, so therefore they wrote it up like that. I don't know, we for aballly know Genius Times is like Onion.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Human to human transmission could happen. Of course it could, because they wanted to lock you down, and they are going to if you just continue. If we am not saying you, I know people are out there awesome, but I'm just saying we're talking collectively about everybody else when we're on this show, right, so we're in the know for the most part, and what we're saying is, yeah, this is how they're going to do this to us, because we know how other people are easily pushed like guided, like herds of cattle or any other farm animal. Let's see what he says. I can't verify it, but if I find it interesting, that splitting and yeah, yeah, but again, this way, you gotta be careful about rumors, because anything off the facts machine or off the internet machine without verification can always just mislead people, get them all worked up, and then there's there's time wasted there. But it also reduces your credibility every time you run with a story like that and it not be true.
Speaker 1: So just a little bit of that going on. It's gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: It could very well be exactly what it says it is, but I would rather know for sure before I.
Speaker 1: Run down a tangent about it. You know.
Speaker 2: Greetings from Oz, where's that finally catching one of your last LANs? Keep up the great work, loving this series on Greece and the Old World. Can you do some stuff that macuad be in revolt? I can try. I have to find some sources for that. What I know about the Macabees is that there are blood. There's the evil sons of bitches who basically wrote themselves into parts of the Bible glorifying their wickedness like eating food and you know, you know, laying in luxury as people are being tortured and murdered in front of their families, in front of them for their entertainment. So there's something a little bit odd about the old Maccabean. Well, yeah, yeah, the priest kings, we'll look at that, maybe I just collectively and throughout it all and all, like, what we're dealing with here is a great deception, and we need to get the hell away from this mindset that there's going to be this epic religious experience if the Trump comes back, or that if we kill a bunch of children and pretend that they're red heifers, that the Messiah is going to come, and no, that's not even what they're what. They the same with the Christians believe. They believe that the Matraya or some otherfucker is going to show up, be the anti Christ, kill a bunch of people, and then Jesus is going to show up. They don't tell you about that middle part.
Speaker 1: And they're gung ho for it.
Speaker 2: And even though all that's not true anyway, it's a good excuse to kill a lot of people and have nobody resist it because everybody thinks it's God's will or that they're their character, they're superhero from their from their religion is going to come back soon, And man, wouldn't that be great? No, it would not, because first of all, any anybody who says that this I am this religion, I am this God, and you will die if we'll then why make mankind in the first place? If they had all these fucking rules? Why and if you created them all? Essentially, if they're worshiping anything, they're worshiping you, if you're the creator of everything, so it shouldn't matter to you if they call you a different name. So obviously that means there's an imposter element to this all who's trying to steer you away from your true natural path and your true natural identity, who you truly are and what you mean to the universe because they don't want you to have that knowledge.
Speaker 1: They want you to.
Speaker 2: Worship and God fear God fear Roalda wasn't something that was feared by the Frisians. That's all I'm going to say about that. All right, where are we at an hour? You gonna forgive me if I leave.
Speaker 1: I've got a bit of a headache here.
Speaker 2: But I want to say thank you to Alex, and I want to say thank you to Daisy. I'm I say thank you to all of you who have helped out to make this trip something I can feel more comfortable about because I'm not freaking out as much about what's going to happen when I get back, as far as playing catch up and all that stuff. So I appreciate everybody who supports the show. I really want to do this as a full tigue thing, and obviously still do Hot Sauce, but it has to get there first, you know what I mean, So anybody's when people support the show, it gives me more time to be able to work on it. And I would love to do a documentary. And do you think that this laptop would handle the software? But I don't know for sure. I might need to build my own computer, so that might be an aspect of it. But then I would have the Da Vinci Resolve with all the nodes working, so I could do all the special effects, and then I can make a really good documentary and it would be fun. And then I'm trying to get into writing the next book. I mean, I've already outlined it and stuff like that, but I'm kind of like stubborn about people getting the first one first before I even release the second one, and I don't I didn't hit the mark that I had anticipated with the sales yet. So, I mean, although I'm collecting my information and my thoughts for the next one, it seems like the world's going to end before I get it out because people aren't. I mean, there's there's a steady flow of people picking up the book, but not like it should have been. Like those people who told me that they were going to, you know, get me on shows and get me at these speaking events to help promote it, who fell through because that was their hole. That was their whole point in the first place, was to lead me down uptrail and then leave me there. And unfortunately some one of our old Monday guests was affiliated with that person. So no, naturally I'm a little upset about it because they know me and were I thought friends. But they're sitting an agenda, not anything else.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. It comes.
Speaker 2: I didn't get coffee today either. See I'd be better off. I have the headache, probably from not having coffee and being up this long. I took two of the Prima Team tabs. It's kind of like my ephedrin instead of coffee. But I need both now, he says. Oz is Australia. We have one million Greeks here. Oh cool, cool, Hanakka is a celebration of what the Jews did to the Greeks during this revolt. Oh that's fucked, yeah, right, trying to wake up this country. Yeah, well, their perium is another theme out there that is absolutely discussing. And they they had the Nuremberg Trials during perim and where they went and hung a bunch of people, just like they hung the guys ten children in the in the book, right and Esther going on a kill crazy rampage of gentiles. After that, all bets off, you know, no no sensibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair is still sleeping Polka.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're getting some really good video here right outside this door. Here underneath the deck, the upper deck, my parents have a freaking hot tub. It's like an eight person hot tub. Apparently it was like they got it. They got it like from used or something like that. But apparently it's like a twenty thousand dollars model. Like the cushions are kind of like starting to peel apart, so you got to get new ones. But dude, it was nice. We were in there last night. Pharah loved it. So yeah, it's kind of a different experience. I didn't realize I'm like, well, shit, I come from a rich family, kind of like the supper middle at least, like yeah, that's cool. But yeah, there's a lot of this. This whole experience being out here is kind of interesting. It's a little surreal because it's been so long. But like it was midnight, No, it was, it was dark. It was ten thirty when I first started. Maybe I got done around midnight because I stopped and had to hang out with Fair Well. It had to wanted to make sure fair was all set for bed before I went.
Speaker 1: Back out and finished.
Speaker 2: But when I did my walk last night, it was pitch black, and it was it was a nice little walk and jog and all that stuff, and it was just that's the route I used to take on my bicycle when I was younger, So it was kind of neat, and I fully intend on looking to see if I can still find this old trail that leads to a like a hidden pond. It's really it's usually really marshy and mucky, and I used to have to wear back My grandfather had waiters, you know, like the things that you wear if you're going like fly fishing and you're walking in the water.
Speaker 1: The big rubber boots. He let me use those. I think I probably wrecked him and he never got mad at me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the mud was stinky in that place, but you would sink like like a full eight to ten inches into the mud. Sometimes I get these bogs where you can stand on top of the bog, put a tackle box on another bog, and then cast into the semi semi shallow waters of that pond. But there were huge bass in it, and it was so much fun. So I bet you, since I've been going, I'm sure there hasn't been a lot of people that probably know about it. So I'm guessing that the spawning that's been going on there, I bet you there's a ton of fish in it right now, and that'd be awesome. It was like my favorite pond. It's called the Petresas Farm, but it was my It was owned by my friends, and that's the same guy who I used to work for when I was like thirteen, lifting bails of hey into the barn. So thirteen, I wasn't really as strong in those things when they were wet. Holy crap, they were like seventy pounds in each. It was not easy to lift those things. But usually they were dry. The bales of Hey, he had this thing that like bailed it and shot it into the the big huge thing like shot it, and we would stand on something that we're idiots, right, him and the h like his son and it was a little like two years younger than me and me would like cling to the sides of this big, huge, you know thing that's rocking back and forth as these heavy bales that if any of them hit us, we would have been freaking done.
Speaker 1: We're landing in the thing. It was. It was fun. But yeah, in the.
Speaker 2: It's like I can't even complain about the weather. Like back then, I used to think of it as hot and underneath that like metal roof in the barn when you're up high stacking the hay. But now it's like I've been I live in Yuma. That's that's just walking to your van, you know, walk into your.
Speaker 1: Van to get in. It's that hot, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at this real quick, It says, I'll have to look at this, Joe sif.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Twitter posts are gonna be hard for me to look at here. But this is a doctor and I don't know who I don't look I don't know who half people are, Okay, so if I say I don't know this person, they'll be like you this person. No, I don't pay attention to people. Most people are liars and they really have some other thing going on. So I don't know what he's a doctor of James Joyce, but he has my stepmother's last first name as a last name. It says I'm pretty sure the shutdown was, So I'm pretty sure sure. So starting off right there with that saying I'm going to tell you something that's not confirmed in its rumor whether it ends up being true or not. Speculation is not something I'm really into, guys. But it says I'm pretty sure the shutdown was so they could clean up an automated script kron job they had set up to release forged communications implicating Iran in the assassination. CrowdStrike crafted the evidence that was going to organically appear to justify starting a hot war with Iran. Well, that doesn't surprise me. Anything to get Israel what it wants, which is the entire world. CrowdStrike is a weapon of the World Economic Forum. If you recall, they forged fake log file data in twenty sixteen to try to link Trump to Russia via Alpha Bank. They will eventually be caught for this and they will frickin' swing. He says, who's going to makes them freaking swing?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 2: There is no government, there is no there is no legal system, there is no nothing. And by the way, Trump would be involved in this too. Okay, He's not going to make anybody swing. Their CEO knows it. Their whole board of directors knows it. That's why their CEO is so messed up. During their interview, you could just see it in his face. Yeah, this guy, this guy is not it's not my cup of tea. That was the look of a man who knows it's just a matter of time. This whole bullshit about they're running scared.
Speaker 1: The deep skate's scared. They're not.
Speaker 2: They have no You have no no fucking clue whatsoever.
Speaker 1: No fucking they have they have.
Speaker 2: They they know we have no clue, and they know they they should know that we have no idea, that there is no system there in place. There is no one side versus the other. It's not it's us versus them, it's us in them. Just like freaking what's the name of that Pink Floyd guys. It's just it's us and it's them. Them is all the people, regardless that they're pretending to play out and play acting for you to be in opposition to one another and pretending to get shot at and pretending this. Every once a while, they gotta make one real and I'll no, it's just it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not. It's not.
Speaker 2: There's If Trump his name is involved in any of it, he's also complicit in it. He's also working with it. He wants he's pro risidal all day. What better thing than to allow that if that were anything that guy said was true, James Joyce, then they would want that. They would want that so they could have an excuse because you know, Trump even was pretty adamant about not going to war with certain people, So what better way to flip that than have him be shot by somebody who may have been working for them and.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah back Blackrock.
Speaker 2: Now we understand why they keep on mentioning Blackrock though he was in a Blackrock commercial. Oh my god, that and it might not even be that guy who got shot, who got that might not be the shooter. Just so you know, But even if it was, it's a kid who went to school one day and Blackrock happened to be doing a commercial at their school, and what do you know, he's in the commercial.
Speaker 1: That's the only affiliation. And so what does that But.
Speaker 2: People upstairs here that don't got nothing going on, don't have anything going on upstairs, then they're going to be affiliated, you know, associating these things with something will Blackrock bad Blackrock? Larry Fink, Oh, oh.
Speaker 1: So what are you talking about here?
Speaker 2: To me, it seems like it's just a detail, and it might not even be the real detail because we don't know who the real shooter was. We don't know who that guy was. We just know we saw bloody face with long hair, and we're guessing. We're just guessing. He doesn't look anything like that when he was in that video. By the way, spend time with your family. You spend time with your family. Tell me what to do?
Speaker 1: Just kidding.
Speaker 2: That Blackpill and all this, we are being played by both sides. Yes, oh, I see tech work here. I was fired for strongly disposing the company a few jaws back. It made no sense. Why half the words, half the world's fortune five hundred companies decided to ditch the trusted McAfee and Semantic and moved to this piece of shit cloud basedecurity application. Right, unless they want it all to come crumbling down and have one one. It's centralized. It's centralization, right. It centralized the power in one thing. It's monopolistic in a way, but it's it's also organized, right because you don't have to get the you don't have to get a bunch of people on board to all pressed the button at the same time and to shut shit down. You have control over all of it now because it's all be consolidated and you just pressed the button.
Speaker 1: When it's time to make shit hit the fan.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep, yep. Let's go see if there's anything else in the uh it's other madener one, real cheating negotiations continue. Let's look at this real quick. Are you serious, man? This is just lazy? Let me show you. Oh my god, it's too funny. This is this is great. So obviously they use AI because AI prints out stupid ship like this. Sometimes when you're trying to get them to do something and they don't want to have like certain prompts for a lot most Ai doesn't work like gun or battle or anything like that, but it's funny. Yemeny hooties, hooties and the Blowfish struck Tel Aviv with Iran made drone. Apex says America must have Israels back. Meanwhile, they're gonna try to You just heard the other rumor about the the Iran and the and the Quinn quote fake not quote unquote fake assassination, but little fake assassination attempts on Trump. An Iranian made drone, of course, because what what are we saying here? Because Israel wants to take out Iran, so everything's anti Iran right now. An Iranian made drone sent by Yemeny Yemen's Huti's rebels struck the Telviv in the early hours of Friday, July nineteenth, killing one person, oh boy, and wounding at least ten who he said they launched the attack and response to Israel's war on Palestinians in Gaza. Well that was pretty pathetic, pretty pathetic, pretty lame, in my opinion. They're killing hundreds of thousands of people, twenty thousand or more children more, I don't even know, maybe it was even more than that. And you were able to knock out one person with a drone. Well that's not really in response to anything, that's like, that's bullshit, that's pathetic, dude, You gotta st up. Every game in Israel's biggest city was startling because the drone appeared to have crossed through Israel's air defensism.
Speaker 1: Yes, that that what do you call it?
Speaker 2: That dome that seems to conveniently not work whenever they need to be attacked so they can play the victim, right, Israel's defense Minister.
Speaker 1: Joab Gallant. Gallant vowed to settle the score. Of course he did. Of course he did. This is part of the this is part of the soap opera.
Speaker 2: Shortly thereafter, Israel responded with air strikes, and of course they did, right, You tap them like this and they shoot you, because the response is always way way overboard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, surely.
Speaker 2: Thereafter, Israel responded with air strikes that rocked the Red Sea port city of who Daida. Well, you know what it sounds like you already you already evened it out, even you overkilled it.
Speaker 1: So what are we still talking about it? Right?
Speaker 2: Striking refinery and electrical electricy influence infrastructure, igniting a huge blaze. One day after Israel officials volved revenge, three people were killed. The American Israel Public's Affairs Committee a PAK, the Israeli lobby organized, tweeted America must have Israel's back. US Representative Thomas Massey recently exposed a PACK as having profound influence over Congress and American policy. People have been doing that for decades. Exposing this thing. Critics are concerned the US could be drawn into war with Iran. Let's see, there's an apecting Israel's back. Sounds like they had like one of their interns right there, some intern that was a diversity hire who probably I don't know. The go into slang for the youngsters out there. Israel will act against terrorists to defend itself and protect its families. Oh yes, the victim part again, because you're always being attacked. Oh my god. I want to pull out his ambine every once in a while, just because it's funny, oh dad. And then you know what, when I hear him going on about something, it makes me sometimes think that it sounds like it sounds like cartman, like an older cartman, like.
Speaker 1: The way he sucks. It's funny.
Speaker 2: Anyway, America must have issues back or else. Yeah, okay, well we'll do some more tomorrow. I'll try to get some of the stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think with this new go Pro, I can actually go right to my might be able to go right to my phone and have it already interface there, so I might not have to pull up on something to do with the ending?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe it's possible that I can put some of the footage I've taken into a video tomorrow tomorrow morning. M Yeah, yeah, that last part is true. Issue is busy bombing and erasing history as always.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Funny you should mention the whole erasing of history because that's accelerating at a breakneck speed. And I'm, for one, doing what I can to put the the unfortunate truth out there as far as the main things that they're attacking or making so that you don't want to talk about it because of the reaper uestions that will occur to you and your family and all your things you worked for, and YadA, YadA, YadA. That's that's the game, right. You can just scare people that they're going to lose all their shit or or better. Yet, it's a lot more lucrative. If you just make stupid nonsense content right, then you could be on a you could be a YouTube famous jackass. Then that refrigerator makes a loud noise. All right, So it's been an hour and a half, give or take. I don't really have much more after, but I will try to prepare something more for tomorrow. The footage that I'm taking around here, to me is very interesting because it's I guess, nostalgia in a way, but it's also like this is like an incredibly beautiful house and I'm in my grandfather's finished part of it right now, like I said before, And uh yeah, so tomorrow we'll try to post up a different room at least. And uh I was gonna do in my bedroom, my old bedroom, but it was I didn't really have a spot, like I had to make this spot happen with a I'm sitting on an autumn in here, and this is kind of working, and I kind of wanted to be here because it's my grandfather's place. So anyhow, I hope everybody's doing well. And by the way, if I didn't, if I didn't have to ask, I wouldn't. But you know how I have to share this stuff. I have to share this stuff. I just gotta let you know it's there. And yeah, I would ask you to share it run as well. But where's that that one that one so preestcraft Beyond Babylon is at Amazon, and there's other links on my website. My website is Simper s C M P E R F R y LLC dot com. Okay, get it. You definitely want it. I can tell you that right now. You want it? You you want it? Okay, And then there's that's mine. What's that doing there? Well, well, I don't know how to get back to right now. Let's see there is all right, so disguise the limits on Patreon is the ball Busters right there. I'm not on the actual screen I need to be because I can only access it from my computer at the house in Yuma for some reason.
Speaker 1: Then Gives, Go Gives and Go dot com. Thank you for.
Speaker 2: Let me just say thank you, Am Walls, am Laz. That's Alex, thank you very much, my friend, thank you so so much. All right, but the guys, you guys know it's there. Gives and Go dot Com backslash ball Busters. The more we have for funding. The more awesome the shows will become, the more I can invest in the stuff that I need to make them better, and I'll have more time devoted to the projects themselves. They actually accomplish that type of editing because it takes a long time. And if I have to worry about, you know, feeding my family or editing a video that's not going to potentially do anything for my family, then guess what I'm going to have to do instead, not that video. So that's why supporting the show really matters. And then of course creating a hydrochloride which I brought with me just for you now for myself. So there's that, there's the book right next to it, and then there's all the hot sauce here. Just know if you place an order, I'll be back on the thirtieth, so eight days all right, and they can get working on it. Then that's the way you support the show, and you're on for uh FTJ Media.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: I hope everybody's doing well and money Tree Publishing. That's not the link is not up here because it's not my other computer. Let's see there is. Let me pulled up.
Speaker 1: I'm currently reading the Mine conference now where's this shop?
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 1: It? Where are you at? Okay? You like that? All right, there you go. So this is money tree Publishing dot Com.
Speaker 2: You can get ten percent off here and there's Europe right there, and the if you click on it, that also gives the option for the Blu Ray. All right, I mean, oh, Helstorm again, that's awesome. You want to read the book for sure? You want to read the Hellstorm book. It looks like it's a whole collection right there. But anyhow, anything that you get down this site you get ten percent off if you use code ball B A A L. So remember that code B A L for ten percent off. And let's go look at FTJ Media real quick. I paused it. But if you look here, you should totally get on to the site. I'm telling you because rumble. Oh and again, Peter Thiel, Rumble all that stuff. Bad things are happening. We're just having to talk about this. Let's see. I was having to talk about this in my stepfather last night, and I just learned that if you have a Roku ready TV you can get you can download a Rumble app so you can watch it. But as for as long as a Rumble will allow.
Speaker 1: Me to be on it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, ftjmedia dot Com, you're gonna want to be on this because when things start to disappear, or like my entire Europis series that did disappear, you'll be able to find it on here. And let's see what else is I looking at? There's something else? Maybe no, oh, it's because I'm the person that's yeah, I don't see the same screen that everybody else says. All right, well, anyway, there's usually a little oh there is right there?
Speaker 1: Is that what I meant? Yeah, look at that. That's cool.
Speaker 2: So if you go and quick the little thing on the bottom at the FTJ, it goes right to my gifts and go, nice Josh, set that up.
Speaker 1: That's cool. All right.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow will have more content and hopefully I can get some stuff edited. I'm not sure what we're doing today. It's you know, we're here for family and all that. So I didn't want to be a whole freaking week or ten days without doing anything, especially if I'm having such a great time and also, you know, being inspired all day long to want.
Speaker 1: To talk about stuff.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to talk to my brother about maybe being on with me on these show us. Maybe I don't know, but I'm bringing my nephew to bil de Bear, so hopefully that'll happen soon.
Speaker 1: And weill.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna rain today, but it's gonna be cloudy, and I think Wednesday and Thursday it's going to rain, so we don't ever have that problem. And you might, right, So I don't know. I might be doing some indoor stuff with my family. So I guess we're going to the trampoline park in Cross Skates small area. If anybody is familiar with this area, if anybody lives in this area and you know throughout there, let me know. Let me know if you if you guys live in this vicinity of like Clifton Park, Saratoga, or we're going to Sarahtoga's battle Field and we're going to the Saratoga Racetrack. It's the August place to be starts actually in July. It's a huge event every year where it's which well, we have the largest oldest still functioning racetrack in the world. Still functioning is the key there, and it's like an influx of like over a million people that come to visit just for the track. So yeah, Saratoga is pretty nuts right now. It's gonna be fun if we go to the track and let my daughter see the horses and stuff like that, because if you do the brunch there. This is my my friend, Tonia said had told me. I actually met him at the other party's We used to ride to the college together and he was standing right next to me and I got off the plane. So he said that you can do the brunch there and then they trot out the horses and the kids get to see the horses and it's a good time. So we'll probably do that, and then you know, my brother will probably want to hang out and do some horse betting. I used to good at it, but I you know, I didn't do it a lot, but I used to. Maybe it was like the beginner's luck stuff that's actually more dangerous because then you try to do it more.
Speaker 1: Oh and also I screwed up one time and.
Speaker 2: I ah, so they have like there was like a two and a two a horse. I didn't realize that if either one of them came in it was going to be it was going to be a win. So I tore up a ninety hour ticket.
Speaker 1: Oops. That was a long long time ago. Did I.
Speaker 2: I think I was probably a couple of couple of deep at that time too, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So whatever, heyhow talk to you tomorrow? How about the show there?
Speaker 2: Go and I'll try to get some of this really interesting fun stuff uh off of Aaron Nancy here, all right, Bye,