Speaker 1: Kat Monroe my guest for the evening, A super anticipated guest because I love so many of the website she has worked on. You know exactly where you can find her links to everything in the episode description at speed Freaks xxx. Again you know where that is. Kat, Thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Look, I was so thrilled that you actually said yes, I'll do your show because the way I've always done this is I work through the PR agents and I talk to them, I interact with all them. But then there's some girls who I just I love the work they've done and they're not wrepped by anybody, or they're like just kind of in the industry slightly. And I can't be the guy every day on your Twitter going hey, please come on my show, Hey, could you please? So I very much appreciate you coming on with me.
Speaker 2: My pleasure, my pleasure.
Speaker 4: It's been a minute, Like I'm not like, I haven't like Touch to Play, stepped out of the industry. I've just expanded to other things that weren't like within being on Twitter and stuff. So I've come back a little bit. I've gotten back into it I've got a partner now who's like, it's fun with it, So it's gotten me back into it.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, and then I would love to get into that and especially some of the content you're making with that partner and what your guys plans are. But right off the bat, let me ask you the boring question Everyone always starts with, what was your entrance into this? When did you cross that line from vanilla into the dark side or you know, whatever you want to call it. When did you decide, like, hey, this is for me, I have a sneaking suspicion. It starts with someone you seem like an artist to me. My wife's an artist artist.
Speaker 4: That's what it was. I would love to say that's what it was. But it was just such a strange day. And I was twenty one and I was working as a vet technician, Like I had no clue what the adult industry was. I was again, what, yeah, straight up vanilla, But yeah, I got a weird phone call and it was for a modeling gig. And I've never been to La in my life. I was twenty one, so I just packed up my bags and I flew to LA literally twenty four hours later.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it. It's modeling gain Where did you I mean, how did you get the phone call? Did you at least like register to websites or was it literally a phone call out of nowhere?
Speaker 4: So when I was eighteen, before I had tattoos and things like that, I got myself into a modeling agency when I lived in Denver, and I only did that for like a year or so. I really think anything hit and I kind of just left it. Well, apparently those photos that they took still stuck on some website and that agency found the photos and found me somehow.
Speaker 1: That's someone digging man. That is someone like I just need to find the hottest girl possible right now that might get back to me.
Speaker 2: I was young, so you go to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you get this call and you go, hey, I'm going to go to LA right. Yeah, makes total sense to everyone except for me, possibly because I'm terrified of leaving my state. But I will say that is really fun and interesting, and it kind of shows you have a personality that seems a little bit like did you have that personality always where you just kind of like, we'll just try it, we'll run with it. That spontaneous things.
Speaker 4: Total girl in the back of the class book, in hand glasses on nerd girl. That was really meat. That's what everybody in my high school wuld probably say about me, except I wasn't theater like kind of came out there, but it was still always shy, like super shy. And then I moved to Denver and I kind of opened up, and I don't really know. I just I landed in LA and I was so I don't know, there was there was there was no turning back, basically, you know. And when they finally told me what they were, because you know, modeling agency, they told me what they were and I looked at them and I said to I have to show my face and they said yes, and my exact words were just fuck it.
Speaker 2: I just signed the contract. So the rest is history.
Speaker 1: That is okay. So let me ask what was that quote unquote air quote modeling shoot? What that did that modeling shoot turn into? Was it just a nude shoot? Did it turn into like crazy?
Speaker 4: It was a boy girl anal that was christ yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was my first one. I think it was with how many girlfriend experiences I think or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If they're still around, I'm thinking of something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but then I mean, how did they Okay, I'm just impressed with these gentlemen, I think, I hope so I hope it's not you know, uh, there's not a lot of great guys sometimes in this industry.
Speaker 1: So let me ask when they tell you, hey, this is what's going to be happening, was there any fear anxiety? You're so, I'm tripping all over. I'm just blown away by this because it's like I always hear so many first stories and it's it's, hey, this was a model and shoe m it wasn't really she had to pull her tits out. Wow, oh my goodness, and then it escalates from there, your first one. I wouldn't have been shocked just by your reaction, for you had said Gangbang six guys have been like, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: But that was the first thing they showed me.
Speaker 4: So when I got when I got it, like signed the contract, I started asking questions. I was twenty one, you know, I was not with a lot of people I did know, Like I literally I think the reason the a almost so easy for a first scene was because I kind of just started experimenting around that time, so it was like it wasn't like a shock or like a fear like a lot of times it is for girls knew in the industry, which is fine because you can actually work your way up and you can get a lot more from it. But I just took it and it was it was very I mean for our first talent.
Speaker 2: He's the guy who was my talent. I don't know if we're a lot of say names.
Speaker 4: Were more than welcome to bad and he he made everything so easy and so fun. I shot with them like three times, and they normally don't shoot with like girls. After that, and they shot with me like two more times because it was fun and like natural and like easy going and not all this. Not all the scenes after that, trust me, were like that.
Speaker 1: Some of them, what uh, what do you like on set? What are you like?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: What do you like? I'm sorry, I have a new Jersey slur where I just kind of mash words together.
Speaker 4: What do you like?
Speaker 1: What do you like? One? I mean, are you easy going? Are you interacting with the director?
Speaker 4: I think that I like to think that I was easy going and stuff because I would go and say and I would see.
Speaker 2: Some of the other talents and thanked. It was just like a meme.
Speaker 4: And on now I don't know again that whole girl that sits in the back of the room reads a book that's still kind of so kind of me?
Speaker 1: Is the other girl more prominent in the industry the MEMI me type because you are in somewhat of a glamour or a you know, look at me industry. I mean, if no one was looking at you in this industry, you wouldn't make any money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Are most girls more of the deva. There's such a weird dichotomy that I always pick up on because I see girls all the time online like helping each other out and like, hey, you know, make sure you follow my friend and blah blah blah. I'm doing this scene with her, and it seems so collaborative and fun. And then I talked to it and I interview new girls, girls have been stripping for a while, and they're like, so sometimes someone will bring a knife to the back of the room. I'm like, oh wow, that's terrifying. The girls are kind of at each other's throat. So what has been your experience? Have you had good experiences with the other people in the industry. Are they a little too conceited or I.
Speaker 4: Guess, yeah, the conceited in this can be but maybe it's you know, again, I was living in La there's corn all over the world and stuff, but like living in La in particular, people are just so much more nose up in the air, that kind of thing. It's like you have to be that way to live there.
Speaker 2: So it made it hard.
Speaker 4: But there were some really good people and like my friend Live and my friend Jake Adams, bust and peace and like things like that. Like people were serious, they were good, they were family. But I would say ninety percent, Yeah, it's hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So are you still shooting mainstream stuff? Are you interested in shooting mainstream stuff? Are you mainly sticking to your personal stuff now? And what was your dynamic when that all changed, when only fans really came in and you're good and created the you know, the power shift that kind of occurred.
Speaker 4: I've had the only fans, Like I remember when our agencies were spitting only fans at us, like that was way before COVID, it was way before it was recognized as this so fully acceptable thing.
Speaker 2: Acceptable thing.
Speaker 1: It's all right, it's just your new jersey slur, don't worry about it. Yeah, I would like to.
Speaker 4: Say that, but then then I like, I don't know, I got bored. I got tired of it, so I just dropped it. And then that's when obviously COVID hit and all of that and it went wild and I just was like, oh man, that's too much to go back. And I already left, like the big industry and doing things about yourself is like really boring. And yeah, so then I met this person and like, the whole thing's been fabius and now I'm like building back into it and it's like fun again, and we're doing it ourselves.
Speaker 2: He's the editor, he's all the important stuff. I'm just the storry.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, Lucas, I believe the gentleman's namely Yes, look at wonderful Lucas. What a gorgeous guy he is At speed Freaks xxx. You know exactly where you can find it links in the episode description. Make sure you check it out. So what are Kat and Lucas? What kind of content are we making here? Are we doing more of a lifestyle brand like this is Us? But also sex Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: So Kat used to do all of them really bring us up. Now I'm doing more lifestyle. We write motorcycles, we do a lot of going outs. We've got, you know, our dog and stuff. So it's definitely more lifestyle and then a lot of just public freaking us.
Speaker 2: How has it.
Speaker 1: How's the reception been to the public life style, because obviously you probably came back into this with fans who had seen you as something different and now you are this other thing, which is not worse or better or anything. It's just yeah, now I cleaned up.
Speaker 4: My Instagram and things like that, so that became. It's nice because because of cleaning up, I've gained a lot of mainstream like photographers that want to shoot stuff, and that's something I'd always like to do, Like I love that, that's something I like get in front of a camera for that with like cool outfits and just like editorial and the fun stuff.
Speaker 2: That was nice. So I would say.
Speaker 4: Doing the whole like changing of lifestyle, that's been a plus, and the fans have followed.
Speaker 2: I don't lost itity, I don't really gage it, but I don't lost Toddy.
Speaker 1: That's okay, don't don't come around to it, there's people looking for all kinds of things like that. I don't normally say this because I think it's creepy and it sounds like I'm hitting on you. I swear I'm not, but I will say this. When I was looking at your pictures and going through for social media stuff. There are porn pretty girls and then there's model pretty girls. To me, and the model pretty girls can kind of play in both worlds. The porn pretty girls are gorgeous, but they give off a look that's a lot more like, yeah, you know, throw me down and fuck me. Yeah. I think you have a very naturally pretty like a model. Look, this is what my next creepy question. How tall are you? Because I don't know anything about the model industry, but.
Speaker 4: I thought you because apparently my photos just make me look amazingly like long and lame dance stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm five foot four, Okay, all right, we average, sure, But you know what, if your photos make you look long, you know that's what they're looking. I don't know shit about look at I know, if you look at my face, you probably don't think he's never been involved in the modeling industry, But it's true. I am not a model.
Speaker 2: I wonder I would have thought your eyes are just.
Speaker 1: My eyes are the only thing I have. I got good eyes, I got good teeth, I got good hair. Everything else on me is dogs. Sure, hi, biotin andkeratin levels. Yes, there you go. Well you mentioned something in there. The old cat used to do some more extreme stuff. So I don't know what your current relationships are with websites you'd worked with, So I'll just say some of the more extreme websites, and you feel free to call anyone out or call anyone out for being good or whatever. You don't have to, though. Some of the more extreme stuff you've done in your past, where did that come from? Did that come from a place of wanting to explore yourself and see how deep you could go? Was rent due next week? Was where you told, hey, this will be a good shoot, and then you show up and wow, now you're you know, being as close to punched in the head as possible. Some of your more extreme shoots, where did they come from? Within you?
Speaker 4: So definitely those beginning extreme shoots, they came from Yeah, young, easy money. I mean I was making the check they were giving me, is what I was making. As a bettech, you know, so it makes sense. And I knew my strengths and my weaknesses, so I just felt like I could handle it, and I have nothing bad to say about Like I would never go back to them, but I have nothing it's bad to say about them. And they had like a whole like outing and stuff, and people tried to bring me that was something about.
Speaker 2: The porn industry.
Speaker 4: When something happens to somebody else, we're like instantly meant to like back each other up. And I totally get that, but if you don't experience it, then you can't back someone up on it.
Speaker 2: So I had that issue for a little bit.
Speaker 1: That is my biggest problem with Twitter in this industry because, like I do, I love how supportive it is when it's supportive and everyone pulling, But when there's a dog pile and someone definitely I mean, if the person did something wrong, I don't want to dog pile them on Twitter. I want to put them in prison or fucking you know, in the ocean. But it's real tough when it's like you've had nothing but good experiences with this person and all of your lady friends are like, hey, jump on, We're gonna fucking shit on this guy and ruin him, and you're like, he was nice to me and he held the door, right, Yeah, So I.
Speaker 4: Mean that that was probably it, but then so that that hard stuff was because of that, but then it became more of when it came more to like the fetish side of stuff that was pure like interest, I guess because it was it was less sexual and more mental. Okay, And that's like, I guess that's kind of my kink mental stuff, simulation, mental stimulation.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about that too, And I'm the worst. It's staying on topics. So we're going to circle back to your only fans at some point where yep, that's one eight. I'm just fried. Okay, you said Okay in there, you said something interesting about the mental stimulation. And I have interviewed hundreds of mainstream stars and new girls and everything else at this point. The one thing I have not plugged for anybody yet and been like, make sure you go check out her erotic literature at patreon dot com slash poetic cat, tell me about tell me about your writing, tell me about what you do, what I'm getting if I sign up over that. That's one they're not going to bust my balls for promoting patreon dot com slash poetic cat cat with obviously, tell me about your writing.
Speaker 2: I started writing erotica when I was about fifteen.
Speaker 4: It obviously always followed along with the stories of what was happening. And I had one of those high school sweethearts, so it was, you know, love at first sight, that whole Shebanga bang was with him, so everything was about him, and they were beautiful stories and stuff. So that that was That was how it all started. And then I got older and stuff I kind of like fell away and now I'm slowly spitting them all back out because there's just so much. So I like, I guess that's that book talk stuff, you know, that's what the thing's going on with TikTok and everything. Like the girls love their spicy stuff. Well, I mean I do I need to. I just like to write it, and that's I'm the same way. But like that's the only way I can get off as well. I by myself for sure. With literature, just work, really read it, just read it. Yeah, I train does everything else.
Speaker 1: That makes me wish I was literate. What what I was going to ask is Yeah, what is that divide? What is it? Because I've spoken to plenty of the only people who read erotic literature, in my opinion, like ninety nine point nine percent are women, and uh, and that's no offense, you know. I assume a lot of people that watch lesbian porn are women too, And that's what I've heard from mainstream stars. I don't know if that's true or not. But what is it for women?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Do you guys just have better imaginations? Are you building like an image in your head of this? I need to watch a gang bang? I can't read about.
Speaker 4: It, Okay, So I guess when it comes down to it, see you now, how when you watch porn, it's it's cheating.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a there's some levels in.
Speaker 4: Relationships for a woman would consider that cheating because the man is getting off to another woman or you know whatever that person is getting off to. So when you're visualizing the person that you love and the person you're I mean, you're reading that, so the only thing you're gonna be visualizing.
Speaker 2: Is that person.
Speaker 4: So I think maybe that's something for that women do because we don't want that feeling of cheating, so.
Speaker 2: We don't watch it born. I don't really know. I just have absolutely no interest in it.
Speaker 4: Like even when I was shooting porn and they would be like, Okay, now you know you should go watch it for so you can critique yourself. Like no, I'm good, I'm just gonna I'm okay. You know I'm not gonna critique myself. The world can do that for me. But yeahd was.
Speaker 1: That your manager who tried to get you to do homework? Did you say I'm in porn now I don't do homework, thank you?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, this was all before you ATMLA was amazing. They were a great agencies. They're still around. This was a tiny, tiny, little agency before them that, obviously, you know, you always fall for before you learn. Unless you're really unless you're trying to get into porn, you have no idea. Why could do it like signing a contract and do it like there's no you. No I did the agencies existed. I didn't know I could just hoop onto the internet and be like board agencies in La top you know, top righted Like I had no.
Speaker 1: Clue what is shit? I had a question. I totally just spaced in the middle of it because I was loving it. I I totally spaced on my question there we no, I do know what it is? Okay, right here there it is found it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What is the age that women should be able to get into porn? And it's it's a question to me because I've always looked at it. Eighteen year old enough to go fight in a war, you're old enough to shoot porn. Right, I've always looked at it. At eighteen you're allowed to go vote, you should be able to go do porn. And then I've spoken to so many women who got into the industry at eighteen nineteen, and all of them give me a much higher number than that. Can I ask you what you think the age line should be for porn?
Speaker 4: So I got in at twenty one, well in December. I was my birthday in July, so I was like half a year to be twenty one. But like I want to say, I want to say, it can't just be age. It's got to be like wisdom and the charity. And I feel like if you're like, if you're a girl women at a mom's house near twenty and you haven't experienced life, you haven't done anything, you haven't had any failure. I wouldn't say it in born. I would say, go out and like figure out some more stuff before you get into it. Like I moved out of my house when I was sixteen, I moved out of my home state when I was seventeen, and from there I just started getting into all sorts of stuff and I got my dream job. It wasn't cutting in Like I did everything I felt like I could do, and so when it came down to it, I was like, I checked all the boxes and there's still like, so.
Speaker 2: Why not go through this store next? Sure, and it made sense for that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say anybody, if you haven't experienced in life, don't just get it.
Speaker 1: Theo's it's always so hard because you're right, it's not. I've met eighteen year olds who are a thousand times more organized and put together in everything than I am. And I've met forty year olds who fucking don't have their shit together. So yes, it's tough, because I agree with you. And that's kind of the answer I get from everybody. Is most most of the mainstream girls I've talked to, I've said twenty one or twenty two, but they always have the caveat, but that shouldn't be for everyone, because there's some eighteen year olds who just know what they're doing, you know. Yeah, yeah, Well let me ask you coming into porn. Were you, I haven't written on my question sheet here is promiscuous? I'd like a twenty first century way of saying that that's also not insulting. Were you very sexually active before you got into porn? Was this like not a huge step for you or were you limited in partners and experiences?
Speaker 4: So I was, I was. I wasn't getting out there, but like I my high school with that high school sweetheart, I mean fifteen years old, and we were having sex. We were having sex on the back of trains, in alleyways and inside the theater and like the so we were already like young age doing that. So I was already I think super like sexually active just personally, but I didn't know, like but know anything. I never again at the porn and all of that didn't happen. And so then after him, I actually got with like a really catholic point. Something's got pretty slow for a while. But yeah, but like yeah, I was with nine nine people before I got into porn. Okay, So I mean it was it was yeah, and then porn just happened and I just kind of went with a slow I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Let me let me let me ask you. What was something either a king ca fetish and niche just something that when you were coming in the industry, maybe you had no idea you were into something where you were like, oh, I would never do that. You do it, and you go, fuck, I really like that.
Speaker 4: Now I went through it, and I think it was it was nice. I definitely would have done if I didn't get into porn, and I really was glad that I got to do it because I always had this weird thing when I was younger, so kit and play, I got into it, did it for a couple of years and stuff.
Speaker 2: It was. It was nice.
Speaker 4: It's I know people have there's you know, there's furries, there's all sorts of different types to it, but mine was just specific built times. I didn't live a lifestyle of it. It was more of a that's not that's not the lies, just the fet it's just the cake at the time, and I did like it to be sexual, so I liked the whole thing, so yeah, so you see that cattail, I mean me at the conventions, when you would see me at a v N or anything like that. I always had a cat tail in and I always had ears on, and I just like, I loved it. I loved being able to portray a cat. It was one of the most exciting things.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, how far did it go? Though? We didn't have a litter box? Did we No?
Speaker 2: I know, but I did a couple milk bowls and things like that.
Speaker 1: The second question was milk bowls. Did you ever drink milk out of a milk bowl? Okay, yeah, okay, I'm going to change my background here so you can see my cat. There you go.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. I wish I don't have my cat with.
Speaker 4: Me right now. I have my.
Speaker 1: I love showing my wife the reactions to our cat. His name's David. He only has one eye and he's a little I love it. I love it. Yeah, I'm a weirdo. I just like doing weirdo stuff like I having a cat named David. So how is that still a kinker fetish that you occasionally portray, Like will you ever throw on the cattiers or is that are we done with that now.
Speaker 4: So I don't have a cat, so right now, I really like one, and I haven't had any cattiers in a while. I still get, well do I still get I still get a pet like a cat and treat it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he'll do it sometimes, like when he's steeling it. You'll call me like good kidding and stuff like that, and that's exciting. It's I know, it's so it's cringe. It's so lovely.
Speaker 1: I'm so vanilla. But I always just say, as long as there's no dogs or no kids in the room, I don't care what you're doing. Whatever you're doing, I'm totally cool with it. Just be a good person and don't have any dogs or kids in your room.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, how about as she stares at you, how about any kind of kinker fetish that you thought you were gonna like and you realized afterwards the sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do this anymore. And is there any requests you ever get on your only fans where maybe you'll still do them. Maybe it's not like the most horrendous thing in the world, but you're just kind of like, ugh, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: You know, when I was nineteen I thought I could try to be lesbian because I just so, I thought I could try to be lesbian. Uh, because I just got to, you know, like my second relationship that I've ever had, and I was just really upset.
Speaker 2: And I met this chick and her husband. She was older than me, but.
Speaker 4: Just probably not good to say anyway, she was a little older than me, and her husband gave her permission to like come hang out, and so she came over and we tried.
Speaker 2: I was like, uh, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: And so when I got into the industry, I was like, Okay, well, I'm I get to work with girls and stuff, you know, like that'll be so I thought, I and I just I don't know. I'm still not a I think girls are awesome. I'm just not into girls sexually interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that will take me into my first little thing that I have here. It's a little game I like to call stat check. So we are using the Internet Adult Film Database. Every time I say this and give the numbers out, the performer i'm talking to inevitably one hundred percent every time at the end goes, oh those numbers are wrong. Oh I know, I know they're wrong. I get it during correct. It's like the IMDb for the porn world. They don't count only fans. They don't count this, they don't count that. So I'm gonna give your stats out here, and you correct me if you know of any glaring in accuracies. Okay. The number of scenes you have done, according to IAFD is one hundred and ten. The number of female performers you've worked with is seventeen. Number of male performers you've worked with is fifty one AVN nominations I have zero? Is that incorrect?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I I don't really care about that.
Speaker 1: That's ok I guess totally understand.
Speaker 4: Nominated for New Scarlett and then Best Ass and then.
Speaker 2: Best Glow Job. Okay, so then two years in a row.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then then IAFD needs to be updated because I had no nums, no wins.
Speaker 2: That's the change.
Speaker 1: But I understand, Yeah, I get it. No no fancy, I understand the win there. That's all politics anyway, don't sweat it. Uh So talk to talk to me about again. Let me go back to the poetry things. So are you an artist at your core? Is that you? Or now it seems like you are, But maybe maybe I'm reading get wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love creativity. It's the only thing that kind of makes sense. It's creativity and then literature that all makes sense, and then when you start getting into math, it's everything else in the world. It's kind of don't understand. But yeah, I mean I still paint and I still write. And my biggest thing is I used to work with animals, like all the time. I'm going to get in all of that type thing, So I still do that. So I still do like a lot of donk sitting or just like being with yeah, being with it it's nice, and then being out in nature. I live on like a really nice ten ac or property of Florida, so it's it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: That's basically it.
Speaker 4: I don't really Yeah, anything that's just out about vibrant music, anything like that, I'm good for.
Speaker 1: We could. We could not be polar opposites. I never leave my area. I don't listen to music. I am a creative though, So I that's I could kind of feel it from you, whether or not someone's painting something or doing this. You, I kind of get this vibe just by looking at them, looking at the things they choose to post and you you you go. This person gets it, this person understands what art is. Now let me go back to the growth side of this interview. You've also shot with some of my favorite sites in the world. They are the Asiani sites. I believe they are Oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, Yes and brother and all of them. They are such a who it's the whole family.
Speaker 1: They're just I love that they're the most bluntly named websites Glory Whole Secrets and Gang Bang cream Pie. I wonder what's going to happen on this one? Hm hm. My favorite thing about those sites personally is and I don't I hope no one listening, you know, to this, takes it as an insult. They're not the polish of the high end sites. You're vixen, you're this and that. But they're also not like you don't hear Metallica blaring in the background of like a homemade video where you're like, I don't think laws signed off on the rights for that. It's that nice middle in between where yeah, you know, it still looks good, but it's raw. Do you like shooting those types of scenes?
Speaker 2: Or but yeah, they were great. I mean they did I did my debut with them for the for the Gang Bang I think.
Speaker 4: So I did my debut with them, and then we did a couple others and.
Speaker 2: Just the way they put their scenes together, it's just fun. They did one where it was like a cop.
Speaker 4: I did a cop scene with them and they pulled me over for like running the running a thing, and Ian is just so dramatic and it comes in this cops uniform and everything, and it's just they were they were a who and their mom. I would give the whole family credit for working together a way they do.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I'm in New Jersey. I don't have any idea. I'm a I'm a consumer, not necessarily a you know, behind the production. I'm coming at these interviews from an angle of the annoying guy on Reddit that would post your picture and be like, she's just the hottestly that's me, that's my audience.
Speaker 2: What was that? That's the ADHD. So my boyfriend's trying to get me to do Reddit.
Speaker 1: It's you know what. Reddit and I have our clashes. I've been banned multiple times, not for anything terrible, just for breaking certain rules like you have to tag yourself here. Just he's gonna have a fucking headache doing that. But it is very, very active and very lively. You'll be right. So you have that giant property. I remember you mentioned also you do a lot of outdoors stuff. Is that mostly the kind of sex stuff we'll see on your only fans by the way at speed Fax A lot of X What do they call that? Is that exhibitionism?
Speaker 2: Now, Oh my gosh, that's a song. You should look it up. It's amazing what the song exhibition is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's called x x X exhibition is my fake But anyway, it's a chick and she's just talking about just it's a porn.
Speaker 2: It's a foreign song. It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: I will have to look it up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You're gonna throw me off though, because I already said I don't like music.
Speaker 4: Is crazy anyway, Yeah, the property, we've got a lot of space on the property.
Speaker 2: We live on the lake and stuff. So we've got some ideas.
Speaker 4: We just got to do a mosquitoesk but again the whole motorcycles too. So yeah, I'm parking garages.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mentioned an alleyway the other night. We didn't do.
Speaker 1: It, but like I mentioned it, so talk to me about the motorcycles then, because it seems like that's a huge part of your life. Have you always rode motorcycles? I don't know any of the terminology. I've seemed like three episodes of Sons of Anarchy. That's all you're going to get from me.
Speaker 2: Definitely not a parley rider.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, So tell me about did you get into them early? Did Lucas get you into him early? What happened?
Speaker 4: So I started, I started into motorcycle play like twenty seventeen, and I just lowygagged about and it took me eight years and stuff, and then we finally met and he already rode a motorcycle cycle Jesus motorcycle and so yeah, so like a couple months into was dayty and I just went out bottom motorcycle. Wow. So now I ride one, and now I ride one together. And now I'm no longer at backpack, but before I was just backpack. But the so I've been on bikes for a long time.
Speaker 1: So I have a friend. Her name is Jen, and is not my wife. My wife is also Jen. The audience might know that, but I know a different girl named Jen, and she had sex with a guy on the New Jersey Turnpike doing seventy five. She jumped on him while he was driving. Have we ever pushed the limits on the bikes or are we real safe about that? We're good the limits on like speed, I mean, we like to go fast.
Speaker 2: That's the whole. You know, speed freaks is multiple meanings.
Speaker 1: Is one of them is not meth? Is it right? Speed freaks? I dogged. I just picked up on the double entendre that it's just you railing a line and then being like, let's fucking ride motorcycles right now.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I want to like remark like in the sarcastic way, but we will just take it so seriously.
Speaker 2: So I just know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, no, no, no, I mean just we're rabbits in bed and we're fast on bikes. But I mean, yeah, but I'm not gonna I.
Speaker 3: Do.
Speaker 4: There is a move the this couple did their biker couples and they live in Vegas, and they did this move where I think they're only riding probably like thirty five miles an hour, so it's not fast, but it's still good. And he's riding and she's laying on the tank okay.
Speaker 2: And he's like, going down here, that's we want to do that, Like he like strips, but we got a brexit of parkeupon stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, I'm trying to think there's no way we could do like you riding up front in him and then he's you know, in I don't know. I'm not I'm not a porn producer. I'm a podcast producer. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't gotten to the backpacking stage.
Speaker 4: I put him on my bike a couple of weeks ago and trying to backpack him. And I give him the props that he can do it because it's really really hard. So I don't think he's going to get on the back of me anytime soon.
Speaker 1: I don't think my wife can ride a bicycle. So that's impressive for you too, and I appreciate that. Did you What is it? What is it like riding a motorcycle where you just again, it sounds like anytime someone presents you with a challenge, you jump into it from everything I've heard, but.
Speaker 2: You know it's bucket.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let me ask you what was your expectation. Did you have any expectations of the porn industry when you got into it and what was different from your expectations. The question I always I always go back to, is did you realize that ninety five percent of your job was going to be social media bullshit?
Speaker 4: No to that question, I did not, and that was probably like the worst thing. But I had amazed Like when I got into the industry, and I think about you get into the industry, you tend to lose people in the real world, so that that happens, it's just it is what it is. But I made some really good threats within the industry and we ended up moving in together.
Speaker 2: We all got a house together.
Speaker 4: So when you wake up and you fogut out let people around you, it's so motivating. Again, it's a content out before content houses became a thing, you know, this is twenty seventeen, and it was. Yeah, it was so much easier than I thought it was going to be. But it's still a pain out on the bag, yes, because the end of the agency still takes you know, twenty forty percent from you and all this other stuff, plus you play taxes every year. It was yeah, it wasn't That wasn't what I expected. But when it came to like the I guess, like the sexual sign. It was what I expected because the first agency, not ATMLA. The first agency, they showed me a scene from Ajia a Kira and it was this torn down like men's bathroat. Then she walks into it and then all these dudes walk out from the stalls and they just start banging her. I mean it's like twenty of them or something like it was, and that terrified me.
Speaker 2: I was so scared. I was so scared.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's what I'm gonna have to do and again, and then I just I just sucked it up, you know, because I already signed the contract, but obviously it wasn't that.
Speaker 2: And then I got me Alja Kira stuff like that Ado.
Speaker 4: So it was a lot smother okay sioly ride that I thought it was gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: All right, Now, you gained a bunch of friends when you got in, when you kind of took a step back from mainstream stuff. Did you wouldn't asked her to call anyone out? This bitch never calls me anymore. Did you lose any friends? Did people because they're concerned with their life as well, You're concerned with your life and now the life is separated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I would say the thing with social media as you're always friends, right, like they never unfriended. If they unfriendly, then they're really not your friend. But if there's still your friend on social media, there's still your friend. And I mean they're still there all checks. I would hang out with and stuff and every now and then you'll get like a comment from one of them or something, you know, things like that.
Speaker 2: But do we DM each other now?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Well, if any ladies that used to talk to Kat here more often are listening, please reach out, say hello, make sure she's good. Also, you can check her out out at speed Freaks xxx exactly where you think you should go. Links to the links are in the episode description as always going forward, what is the plan? Are you completely revitalized to jump back into this. Are you working your way up to, you know, making this soul consuming again? Are you going to create a nice separation where it's maybe not as all consuming again? What is your plan going forward for the speed Freaks Kat and Lucas.
Speaker 4: Figuring that out like we're doing just about now and things like that. But I didn't like I actually really have no nidress. I'm like singing other guys. But I did mention like girls for like the future, and that put him on the spot.
Speaker 2: He was, you know, I don't know, and I was like, well, you don't know.
Speaker 4: It's it's networking and I would much rather work with like girls that I knew and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Again, that's like the whole point of it, and I'm comfortable with that more than like working with dudes.
Speaker 2: It was funny because again, I'm not musky. I have no interest.
Speaker 1: You know, you really you you threw me off. You're like, he doesn't. He's kind of scoffing at the girls. You're not into girls, and you're scoffing at the guys. I don't understand what's going on, but I think it's beautiful. I think it's very nice. You don't have, do you? Okay, so you guys, all right, so that would strictly be work then, right, just work stuff, just the only fans you you're pretty comfortable with, just Lucas.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's so fantastic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you don't have.
Speaker 4: I think it's like it's like a big hump, like I started Vanila, I did all that stuff, and I had.
Speaker 2: Ended Vanila, Like we're not Vanilla. He's he's very that's great.
Speaker 4: But like it's come back down and that's all I need.
Speaker 2: I'm really though, Yeah, relates.
Speaker 1: And sus No, that's nice though, Like people always when I interview people, they go like, oh, you know, do you and my wife's my producer on this show, and you know do you guys swing do you know? I've been with her eighteen years, I think now never have no interest in it. And it's not it's not a jealousy thing. It's not of this. It's not that I look at other women no offense. You're great, You're the only other one I look at other one room. I'm like, I'm just really not that interested. Sexually. I can recognize a hot girl, see a gorgeous girl and think she's hot and this and that, but like, yeah, this is no offense dealing with the hassle of a new person and learning the intricacies and this and that. Even sexually, I'm just too old for that at this point. Not interested. I'm good relationship wise, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Like the world doesn't know what content.
Speaker 1: Me right, And it almost feels like a dirty word sometimes because it feels like you've stopped in motion.
Speaker 2: You're not why don't you want more?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you get to the mountain top, you know, you don't get to the top of Everest and go like, we'll go to Cupe climate. No, idiot, you're at the top. Sometimes you have to look down and realize everything you have.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a great analogy.
Speaker 1: I like that, Thank you. I came up with it off the top of my head really fast. I generally sound smarter when I talk quicker, but that's because people can't point out the inaccuracies and the stupidity.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We're gonna ref this up in a bit, but I just, uh, I wanted to go back to it. So possibly, maybe, potentially, we may be seeing some names we've seen before pop up down the line on the speed Freaks only fans.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, that's the plank plan I just got. I don't live in La anymore, so I got to get people to.
Speaker 1: Florida, gotcha, got?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Flirt is good for it too, isn't it still?
Speaker 2: Oh it's not perfect for it, but nobody lives that, I know. It's it comes down to like the people you want to work with, and I know the kind of people I want to work with.
Speaker 1: Sure, So no, oh, okay, all right, I love that. I love when there's a little bit like, uh, this girl, what are the hubs right now? Is it? Is it still? Is it La or California? Is it Arizona?
Speaker 2: Arizona is now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I thought I thought a lot of places shot out of Arizona. Maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've shot in Oregon, I've shot in New Jersey, I shot in Miami, I shot in La.
Speaker 2: I never went to Arizona.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right, Well it sounds like we have a lot of fun, interesting stuff coming up, right. Yes, it sounds like you already have a back catalog that's beautiful and that people should check out if they want to find more of you. But most importantly, we want to say the website that you all know to go to that I'm not allowed to say right now. It's blue and white. You know what it is? At speed Freaks xxx links to everything in the episode description. Cat Monroe, thank you so much for coming on with me, Thank you for talking to me. I think and this is going to sound like possibly the Cornish should have ever said, I think you have a really beautiful soul. I don't know that a soul is a real thing, but there's a light inside you that I really appreciate, and I think it's cool that you were willing to share that with the world.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week.