Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad.
Speaker 2: With something for you to think about. I really want you to pay attention. I really, really really want you to think about what I'm talking about here Today. Most people struggle without trying to change their situations.
Speaker 1: Now, I know that's hard for some.
Speaker 2: People to swallow, it's hard for some people to accept, but it's the truth.
Speaker 1: Most people in this.
Speaker 2: World who are struggling, they do not try to change their situation. They blame, they complain, they do a lot of things, but one thing they don't do, the most important thing that they should do, is they don't try to change their situations.
Speaker 1: You can never move ahead in life. You can't get ahead if.
Speaker 2: You willfully choose to remain stuck where you are. I really wanted to talk about this because so many people, so many people in this world are dealing with all types of struggles.
Speaker 1: All types I mean so many people.
Speaker 2: And guess what, you could talk to them today, tomorrow, next week, next year, two years, five years.
Speaker 1: Seven years, eleven years, twenty years.
Speaker 2: Twenty five, thirty you get my point, They'll still be talking about the same things. They'll still be complaining about the same things. What people fail to understand is you are the creator in your life. I just say I'm the universe of your life. What I mean is, and I've said it before, you are the one who causes issues in your life because you agree or signed up some way, somehow. No matter what happens in your life, you to some degree have signed up.
Speaker 1: Or created it. I know, things happen, unexpected things happen, but you.
Speaker 2: Still are responsible because it is up to you how you respond to those things. So in essence, you still have a major role. But people go through life always on the same path, live in the same cycles, never improving situations, never becoming better because they don't try to make them better. They do not try to make things better. And it's a real shame because every day we get to live is an opportunity to be better. It's an opportunity to change our situations.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just the truth. I know people I've.
Speaker 2: Known them for years and years and years, and they are still complaining about the same things.
Speaker 1: They're still hurting from their past.
Speaker 2: They're still in bad situations, but they're not doing anything to make their lives better. I know people who are still struggling financially, but they're not trying to find better jobs.
Speaker 1: They're not trying to find better ways.
Speaker 2: There are a million ways to make income, literally a million ways to make income. But there are people who are not trying to do any but they complain about this and that, and they say, I wish I had this, I wish I had that. You can have whatever you choose, if you do something, if you make a change in your life.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you do.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you pick people up in your personal card and take them here and there. I don't care if you babysit. I don't care if you start at daycare. I don't care if you start a cleaning business. You can do whatever you want. You can teach people to read, you can tutor, you can I mean, it's so many things you can do. Whatever your skills and talents are, you can hone in on those and teach them.
Speaker 1: To other people. You don't have to have a certification in everything. You don't have to have a degree. All you need is skills and talent, what you love share with other people. There are so many.
Speaker 2: Ways to make money, but people remain in their same stagnan financial situations. You are the biggest culprit, the mindset that you have. That's the reason you haven't moved forward trying to do better. It's the same in any situation. It does not matter what the situation is. Your mindset is keeping you there.
Speaker 1: Wherever you are in the situation you're in.
Speaker 2: The mindset that you have right at this moment is keeping you in that situation. No one can change your life, your situation other than you.
Speaker 1: I've told you so many times.
Speaker 2: Countless people can inspire you, teach you, motivate.
Speaker 1: You, mentor you educate you.
Speaker 2: Whatever, it is still you who must implement change.
Speaker 1: In your life.
Speaker 2: People can make you want to change, but it is you who must do the changing.
Speaker 1: No matter how much someone care about.
Speaker 2: You or love you, you are the one who have to do the changing. Whatever you allow an accepting your life is what you're going to get. And sometimes that comes with a lot more than what you're bargain for. And if you want to live the same way all of your life, that's your choice. If you want to change and become better, that's your choice. Whatever you choose falls on you. But see the problem with so many people is they keep looking out, keep looking outward, keep looking out for love, validation, recognition, support.
Speaker 1: You know all of these things.
Speaker 2: When you need to look within yourself, you need to be able to love yourself first. You must be able to know who you are, validate yourself, support yourself, show up for yourself.
Speaker 1: Because see, when you.
Speaker 2: Look to other people, you're gonna get headaches and heartaches because you invest so much into other people, and you invest.
Speaker 1: Into how they feel, how.
Speaker 2: They think, what they want, instead of thinking about yourself becoming better for you. The lives of millions of people could be better if people would choose shame for themselves.
Speaker 1: The reason we see so much foolery going on in this world is.
Speaker 2: Because people are just moving on autopilot, brainwashed, conditioned, indoctrinated.
Speaker 1: To just follow and believe without ever learning for.
Speaker 2: Themselves, going alone with the wrong things, thinking what they're doing is right when it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 2: When you don't think for yourself, you will be led wrong. Broken people will lead you wrong. The blind cannot lead the blind, the Bible say, lest they both fall into the pit. You can't go to someone who is in the same situation or worse than you.
Speaker 1: You have to seek better for yourself.
Speaker 2: One of the most painful things is having to walk away from certain people and things to improve upon yourself. Self development is a forever thing, but.
Speaker 1: Many people don't entertain it, and it's sad.
Speaker 2: People learn a little bit here and there from social media, different and other different platforms, but they don't enhance people's lives and don't influence change in that inner man, in that inner woman.
Speaker 1: If it did, lives.
Speaker 2: Would be different. People spend more time googling and scrolling the lives of other people than they ever invest in trying to become better for themselves. I mean, it's insane. It is insane, but it keeps happening over and over. You're in year out.
Speaker 1: All people are doing.
Speaker 2: Is staying on the same paths, continuing going through that revolving door sane cycle. Finances have not improved, living have not improved, Health have not improved.
Speaker 1: Knowing what you're eating is.
Speaker 2: Killing you, Knowing what you're ingesting in your body is killing you, but you're still doing it.
Speaker 1: Because you have no self control, or you're trying to you're trying.
Speaker 3: To be like someone else or do what someone else says they're doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's insane. It is insane. The things that people are doing in this world, not even remotely looking at self, taking a serious inner, look at self and say, look, I got to change. I can't keep going through this. I have to learn how to love myself. I have to learn how to you know, growing and learn from my experiences and mature because see, you can't tell people anything. Most people think they are mature, even though their life is full of chaos and drama.
Speaker 1: Make that make sense. They think they are on a mature level, but.
Speaker 2: They're still choosing superficial things when it comes to love and relationships, when it comes to life in general, they think those superficial things are the grosst important thing.
Speaker 1: In the world. That's immaturity.
Speaker 2: You don't know yourself, you don't love yourself, and that's why situations remain the same. People blame, blame, blame, blame, blame, blame, blame, but they never look at self when most of what a person endure is self inflicted because of who you allow or what you have allowed into your life. Any day, any time, you can choose change. But it's up to you, no one else. It is up to you. Only you can change your situation. Only you can change the dynamics of your situation.
Speaker 3: Moaning and groaning and woe is me and whining and pining or over the past and bad experiences is not benefiting you.
Speaker 2: It's not helping you to grow. Waddling in where you are and have been for years, it's not helping you to grow, it's keeping you there. You have to grow and learn how to decipher and understand truth because in this age, we have all types of people who are called influencers, who are given bad advice because they care more about subscribers, monetizing and things like that, so they'll say anything they think you want to hear, and unfortunately, many people believe it because.
Speaker 1: Of the mindsets that they have.
Speaker 2: Not understanding those people are even worse off than them mentally, unheal hearts and unhealed minds.
Speaker 1: So you're listening to.
Speaker 2: These people and you're believe in these people, and it makes your life worse. You're getting in relationships that are no good for you. You're allowing people to take advantage of you, to abuse you, to use you. You never change your situation, You just complain. You just go through life depressed, feeling suicidal, some of you feeling homicidal, full of anxiety, rather than choosing change. You rely on pills for the rest of your life. You allow on drugs and alcohol for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: That does nothing but hurt you.
Speaker 2: It does not benefit you. It hurts you mind, body, and soul.
Speaker 1: I had to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Because to me, it is very unf and it's very sad that people are willfully continuing to stay in the same place. If you know your finances are not good, you're struggling, you're living paycheck to paycheck, and you continue to do that.
Speaker 1: Shame on you, because, like I said, there are millions.
Speaker 2: Of ways to make income great and small. You just have to have the real power to do it. You don't have to suffer. You don't have to struggle paycheck to paycheck, robing Peter to pay Paul. You're broke as soon as you get your check, or before you get your check, you already broke from borrowing and things like that. Some of you have no financial wisdom. You get a dollar, you spend a dollar and ten cent. How you gonna ever get ahead living like that? You must choose change. People are not sick and tired of themselves when they should be. And some of you, you're always saying, oh, God gonna make a way.
Speaker 1: Hey, faith without works is dead. God wants you to move.
Speaker 2: He wants you to do something, not just sit back and wait on him. He gonna do what he said he will do, but you gotta do your part. It's very frustrating to me to see people struggling but making no move to change. And I wanted to talk about it. That's all I'm saying. I'm living it right there.
Speaker 1: I hope you.
Speaker 2: Get it, let it, marriage, meditate on it, listen to it, or several times share it, and thank you so much for listening. Much much love to each and every one of you. I end every episode the same, and.
Speaker 1: I hope and I pray you do it. Thank on it.