Speaker 1: November twenty seven, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this the o'celli effect.
Speaker 1: And you, the live listener, if you're.
Speaker 2: Hearing me, just around eight pm, almost exactly eight pm Eastern here in what we used to call America on that particular day, and it is a Wildnesday Wednesday. Now, I sort of had the idea to broadcast first on Tuesday Tuesday. But you know what, when I came home from Dallas Tuesday morning, I was awfully exhausted, and it did take all the way into Tuesday morning.
Speaker 1: To get back to it. And here I am home again.
Speaker 2: So you might hear from the weenie dogs in the background. So I figured instead of using up a lot of the Friday night call in shows time with the story of Lancer, I figured I would just well give you guys the story on an open broadcast and then you can ask some questions on Friday if you want. But this way we don't have to use up, you know, all of your time on Friday with my story. So we arrived there on a Thursday night, myself, Frankie missus.
Speaker 1: Oh, and it was it was a good deal.
Speaker 2: You know. We got there on Thursday night. I thought, damn, that was hard to be in a car all that time. Was awfully stiff. I noted that, and I said to myself, well, it's going to be all right now. We got there later then I wanted to, because the plan initially was for a bunch of us who were supposed to be working the conference to go to a restaurant all together, and that didn't happen because I arrived late, and I think the plans were simply canceled because there was a lot of prep work that was sort of undone at the zero hour, so the next day is when things were gonna start up. We found ourselves a seven to eleven and definitely was in a ghetto area and it was a little rough out there, but we found something to eat and got back to the very nice hotel room by the way, the Marriott Downtown in Dallas. Boy, I can't say enough nice stuff about that hotel. It was really cool. The place is designed for events. They have like a mall attached to it which has restaurants and all kinds of stuff, which I thought was great. When I got up on Friday morning and found a really cool donut shop which had good coffee and excellent donuts, freshmade donuts and stuff like that. And meanwhile, we weren't kicking off the conference on a Friday morning. It was gonna kick off around twelve thirty or so, maybe one o'clock, and it was going to begin with Mike Swanson. So I had to be there to you know, intro Mike for sure. But I got to go to the Grassy, No, and I got to go there, and it's at a synchronized time because it was the twenty second of November, so I could be there at exactly the.
Speaker 1: Time of day that the shooting occurred.
Speaker 2: Now, a lot of people didn't want to go down with me because they said Judy Baker is going to be there, and she was. She was on a stage and there were people singing up there, and they the combined group up there, which included Judy and some other people. I think Robert Grogan was up on the stage with her and some others who I don't know so well, who are you know, locally attached to this and that, and Judy Baker all on a stage moment of silence giving out American flag so he could go ahead and stick him in the memorial. All of that kind of stuff happening there.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I walked over there with a copy of Walt Brown's book.
Speaker 1: I was hoping to hand it to Judy.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get to her because she was on the stage and all that, and then she was delayed on the stage. The moment of silence was actually interrupted by a bunch of q non people doing a protest of some kind. From what I understand, they decided to stop traffic in Dealey Plaza almost exactly at the moment of silence on Elm Street. They made a human chain and held hands across the road, and you know, cars got an option either run them over or stop. And looks like cars were stopping beeping at him. All this stuff and all of it going on precisely at the JFK moment of silence, which usually occurs right there at about the time he was shot on the twenty second on the knoll. And that's a tradition that was started along with I remember many years ago Penn Jones used to go ahead and do it, and then there were others who led that tradition down there. I do believe John Judge did it for a while. I had never been there for it before, so of course my only time at the JFK moment of silence on the grass, you know, on the twenty second, has to be disturbed by QA non. Thanks, thanks so much. Anyway, I couldn't get to Judy to hand her Walt's book. I figured that would be a free book that Walt and I could. You know, I'll pay for it, even even though Walton I have an agreement to sales books. I said to myself, I'll pay for that one if I can put it directly in her hands.
Speaker 1: But I couldn't get to her.
Speaker 2: She was too busy, and I certainly wasn't going to find out where the hell or conference was and have to run over there when I'm the MC of the Lancer conference.
Speaker 1: Telling you, I need a covert with me that's.
Speaker 2: Willing to work and go over there and deliver her a note from me or something like that, because even though I've been in a proximity now a couple of times, I can't get close enough to her for different circumstances to handle the book that calls her a liar in print. Anyways, gotta love it. So this is Friday, and this is the way it began, and I got back to the downtown Marriotte in time to intro mister Mike Swatson. And how is it that I got to the knoll? Jeez, let me think, how did I get to the knoll? Somehow I got to the Grassy Knoll?
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I remember my friend Creative Accidents stopped by and he went with me to the knoll, this guy, and he also took a ton of pictures which I'll be able to share with you guys.
Speaker 1: At some point.
Speaker 2: And he was saying, Hey, you know what, I would love to go to the six floor.
Speaker 1: Museum with you. And I said, you know, dude, we're only going to be in there like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The tour on the sixth floor Museum.
Speaker 2: Is a setup by which there is a mock up of the plaza underglass, and there's a glass box around the alleged sniper's you know nest and all of that, and then there's cameras that are supposed to be you know, pointed outside to show you the different views and all this kind of stuff. And there's a couple of little video screen presentations and a little audio presentation here or there, but actually mostly it's you looking around at things that are posted up on walls and boards, so you know, we can run through it in like fifteen minutes maybe, but it's kind of an expensive ticket to go running through there for fifteen minutes with me, what's the point, you know, up getting into a discussion with a guy there. I don't recognize him, but I have a funny feeling he.
Speaker 1: Might have recognized me.
Speaker 2: And the discussion was about my argument that I've always had regarding why didn't he take a shot at him on the other street, that he had a good view of him, you know, and all that good stuff. The other window would have been a better shot, and hey, here's another window with another better shot real close by. Why that particular window. The guy there argued with me that this was the best shot because Kennedy would be closest. So I'm thinking to myself, this must be a low nut believer that is having this argument with me. And oh, by the way, even though they do, you know, nod to conspiracy in the sixth floor museum, it's, you know, really all about this is the way us Well killed Kennedy. Kind of cool though, there's a couple of cool things in there some you know, cool cameras that are on display, interesting little you know, displays about the individuals who took images. Mary Mormon's photo a really cool blow up of that, you know, neat stuff that's in the sixth floor museum here and there, and it is an interesting thing visually, and like I said, there were many pictures taken. In fact, one very cool looking picture that might be the front of next year's T shirt. But I'll get to the T shirts and how all that went in a few moments. I had to get back though to the Marriott, and I did in time for Mike Swanson, who kicked off the entire you know conference, and I felt really good about it. Now I've seen it online. I hope they can fix the sound because my intro for Mike, and even my intro for the entire conference appears to have no audio on it. But they're gonna put up new videos where they're gonna split it into different presentations, and I'm assuming my intros will be kept at the beginning of each of the presentations as we go. But the time where I'm introducing Swanson introducing the conference, and I did it as quickly and you know, smoothly as possible, wells as possible for.
Speaker 1: Me anyway, and I did all that.
Speaker 2: There's no sound and even the beginning of Mike's presentation where he starts talking, there's no sound for a couple of minutes. So hopefully they'll be able to straighten that out when they're reposted in there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Here's your all your videos for Friday, Saturday and Sunday one one one one one.
Speaker 1: Also, they did not show live.
Speaker 2: Online the the banquet, even though there was the awards ceremony at the banquet and all that, but that was on Saturday, and that's when a bunch of other things happen. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Mike Swatson starts it off and he does, you know, a great job. I go out, you know, to my table. I'm setting up things, and there was given two tables actually to set up, you know, Kelly Merch and the books I support, and I did all that. Swanson drop by to give me a couple other books to help out. We were hoping that people would be interested still in you know, getting these things. But I'll tell you it was a much smaller conference this year. Attendance had picked up you know, a little bit more than we thought it might have been. About a month ago, it was looking a little too thin. But it's still a good, good, you know, fairly decent attendance, but nowhere near as good as it was last year. It turns out that during election years, and this was discovered by looking back at the books, the records of JFK. Lancer, because they've been doing this twenty eight years now, looking back from the beginning to now, it seems interesting there is a pattern in the amount of revenue taking in and the six s rate of these conferences. And apparently even though we think that this, you know, every election that comes up is the most strange, is the most important, is the most bizarre, is the most.
Speaker 1: This that third thing right always.
Speaker 2: But what's interesting here is there's a pattern for twenty eight years, whenever the presidential selection happens, guess what, Lancer attendance goes down. Lancer's success goes down on the presidential selection years, so much so that it is being considered that in the future, maybe during presidential selection years, no in person conference for Lancer maybe to be virtual and all of it virtual.
Speaker 3: That year.
Speaker 2: Kappa, you know, the organization that was formed allegedly to bring a whole lot of people together and in place of the COPA organization, which for a very long time was fronted by John Judge. That organization canceled their in person conference because of a lack of attendance. I have no clue and no insight into Judy Baker's conference. And you know, the Dallas Historical whatever the hell group couldn't tell you what it is they did, didn't do, or you know, how successful or whatever they were. They will in all likelihood state that they were super successful even if they weren't.
Speaker 1: And you know, what can I say?
Speaker 2: Business is business, and sometimes the people that sell garbage do get the best traffic. I mean, after all, it's just the way.
Speaker 1: Of the world anymore.
Speaker 2: Quality is not necessarily always the big consideration. Anyway, So our conference is going on and Friday seemed to go pretty well. You know, missus Oh spent some time sitting at the table, was pretty tired though, because of the long, long drive. You know, we expected it to be a twelve hour drive. It was more like, I think fourteen or fifteen hours. And she did it straight and she was exhausted. I mean, what can you say, so was I, and rather easily. Later on that first night, I had already injured my back, but I had had that adventure over to Dealey Plaza early in the day, and the afternoon just seemed to fly right on by. And later on that night I do believe pizza was the thing. Yeah, pizza was brought in and it wasn't good pizza at all. Somebody order whoever decided to order the pizza got Dominoes and that was for the staff of Lancer, and oh, by the bye, even though I had missus Zoe and Frankie in O'Kelly shirts. Interesting thing, they also got themselves a Lancer staff badge, both of them, and they were there at the conference, you know, doing their thing. And even Frankie, sitting at the corner of my table, was trying to figure out how and what he could sell. And first day, effectively, I think I sold nothing. I gave a few people some things and not much. You know, I wasn't there to give away things this year, but I gave away a couple of things. And I think the first day we sold absolutely zero, and I was like, wow, I can't believe it, but we might not make any money this weekend. And the funny thing is we pulled in there with none of our own money left, pretty much outside of a little bit that we were able to get a seven eleven, a couple of things to eat at seven eleven. I got one of those prepackaged sandwiches Thursday night. I think Frankie we were able to get him some sort of little chicken pieces. And I forget what missus O got, but I think it was a sandwich or a wrap. And I mean that killed our money. That was the end of it. We're sitting there for lat broke and trying to figure out how we're going to even pick up our next pack of cigarettes. After that first day wines to an end, and I tried to see a few people afterwards, and I got to tell you, there wasn't that much hanging out on the Friday night. It just seemed to be okay, everybody, go back to your hotel rooms and have a good night. Now, there might have been little clicks Google groups that had gotten together, but I clearly wasn't part of any of them. So boom, boom boom they were gone, and there they went. So I don't know what to say about that I was really hoping for more activity outside of the conference. I was hoping for greater attendance in the conference. And I thought to myself, well, you know, it could be that some people arrived late. Some people didn't go on Friday at all. Maybe they just went for Saturday and Sunday. Maybe you know, some people that they had to work on a Friday said well, I'll go for the Saturday and Sunday sessions. I saw that before, and I had that experience in two thousand and three that you know, I went for one day to the WET conference. Others went for just the weekend days because they had to work on a Friday, And maybe they left on Friday evening and arrived in you know Pittsburgh on a Friday night with late late late or early Saturday morning really so.
Speaker 1: They could get up, get out and go to the conference.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, so now we have Saturday and yes, a lot of interesting things going on in interesting interactions. Jacob Hornberger was there giving away all of his books, which he just kept putting piles of books on his table and pretty much saying, you know, one per customer, please and have a book. So you had a free book from Jacob. I gave away a few free things. Chris Gallup showed up with his usual you know, gigantic used book pile in tow. Robert Grodin was there selling his one hundred dollars books and also his DVDs. And you know, the latest one would be that Absolute Proof, which I guess was put out about I don't know more than ten years ago, now right, it would be let's see what twenty four, Well, maybe it was like eleven years ago. I think he tried to release it for the fiftieth anniversary Absolute Proof. But also he had copies of the Search for Lee, Harvey Oswald and The Killing of a President, and he had the two DVDs.
Speaker 1: You know. Anyway, I'm there with.
Speaker 2: T shirts of the event, Walt Brown's book, Mike Swanson's books. You know, I had a couple of copies of some Joan mellenwork. I had, you know, books that are related to my show but also to JFK as much as much as I could.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, I had hoped for other stuff on my table, but it didn't quite didn't quite work that way.
Speaker 2: But I also had Walt Brown's Chronology, and I figured, well, I'll sell some of those. I got him fairly cheap. Actually, the single disc Chronology, which I really wish we had an ad for that on here, but I mean, I'm not going to make one unless you know, some sort of arrangement.
Speaker 1: Has made about it.
Speaker 2: But I absolutely support you guys reading that and getting into that because it's one of the best things possible. And I had a small stack of them. You know that I was offering up for thirty bucks, and thirty thousand pages for thirty bucks is really not bad. And I think if you had to buy it off Amazon, first of all, it would be in several parts. But secondly, if you got it off Amazon, it would also be like, I don't know, one hundred and twenty or one hundred and thirty dollars once you buy all of these separated book pieces of this master chronology from Walt Brown. Anyway, I had that, and of course I have the Judith Barry Baker in her Own Words book, and I had In Denial by Larry Hancock.
Speaker 1: You know, the stuff you hear about on my show during the breaks.
Speaker 2: If you ever, you know, forget to press forward and listen to the commercial pieces, you know, Mike Swanson's The War State and Why the Vietnam More so, I figured I'm pretty well hooked up here. I had some Ocelli tote bags. Figured, anything else you're gonna buy, you're gonna need a bag to carry it around. Why not get a good one. And those were ten bucks. I figured it wasn't a bad deal. Twenty dollars t shirt specially printed just for this year's Lancer conference, and even a couple of hoodies. Plus last minute, I found a few hats. There was only like two Ocelly hats, you know, regular baseball hats. But I also had some winter hats, a couple of winter beanies. And I had one of those bucket hats. And what else did I have? Age of Transitions hat? And an Uncle hat? Oh, and that's another thing, a section on my table for Uncle the podcast the Age of Transitions, because I had I had won two of Aaron's books, and I had t shirts from both shows. And I had a couple of baseball hats from last year Uncle and the Age of Transitions, a couple different versions of them. Took him out, put them out, thought we were doing well. Plus I was given out free bumper stickers and free pens to anybody who wanted them. So I thought, you know, few business cards, a few pens, a few this, a few that, and.
Speaker 1: It'll be a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Anyway, back to it, Saturday was definitely excellent, and we had the banquet where the food choice was no food choice. It was one thing. They called it Texas barbecue. And the weird thing is, even though one hundred tickets to the banquet were sold, it was not even close to one hundred people that attended it. It was very strange. Many more people had seemed to pay than attended. During the conference. During each day, there was less people in the room than should have been. But even during the banquet, which was a separate thing that they bought. And by the way, we even had to turn some people away because you know, we were only supposed to take capacity up to one hundred for the banquet.
Speaker 1: We turned people away last minute. And sadly, we should have come up with a you know, a.
Speaker 2: Second seating waiting list, because there were a bunch of people that paid for this thing and didn't show up at all. So, believe it or not, there was food left over at the end of the banquet.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. You know how that was.
Speaker 2: You know what the disposition of that was eventually, but the banquet which closed out the night, ended up with a lot of this Texas barbecue.
Speaker 1: I gotta say I wasn't in love with the food, but you know, it was workable.
Speaker 2: I could, I could dig it. It was okay. I think Frankie enjoyed it. I think missus Oh thought it was all right, no big deal. Right, So during the banquet, what did we do? We had we had a raffle drawing, which was interesting, and of course I gave out, you know, a big just stuff. I stuffed a bunch of things into a tote bag and here you go, presence for you, you know, trying to hook people up.
Speaker 1: I always try to hook people up.
Speaker 2: I mean I think in that tote bag there was another tote bag. There was you know, a bunch of OCHELLI stuff, some books, I mean, just everything I can think of to stuff into this tote bag. And the guy looked at me and said, I got to fly back on a plane. I don't know if I can fit all this. I said, well, you know what, take your items and share them with other people.
Speaker 1: How about that? You can do that.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you won the prize, but anyway, that guy won that. And then they also gave out VIP tickets to next year's conference and a couple other things. During the drawing, some signed books of this and that, and okay, cool, great, And we did an in memoriam section which I'm gonna note a mistake that was made because we were not made aware.
Speaker 1: But doctor Donald Thomas.
Speaker 2: Who is the guy who wrote here no Evil, who had studied for many years the acoustic information, a guy whose work I appreciate quite a bit, passed away apparently last.
Speaker 1: Week, and we did not note his.
Speaker 2: Passing during this because I was not informed he had passed away. His daughter circulated that information through the AAARC. This, you know, like literally on the day that I hit the road, and I didn't check my email after that, so I missed the announcement. So David Lifton they insisted on including a notation that David Lifton should be sort of, you know, given a nod to doctor Cyril Weck. A guy named Chris Scali, which you know, I didn't really know that well at all, but was definitely somebody that Gail Nick Jackson would tell you was extremely important one way or another. And let's see who else was on that list. I hate I'm not trying to be rude at all, but I'm thinking, I'm thinking who else was on that list?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but in Memoriam.
Speaker 2: Next year, I've already sent an email to Gabby to make sure that we get doctor Thomas on the in Memoriam section next year. And I was actually tasked with reading, or well not reading, but I was actually tasked with, you know, giving the nod and the respects to David Lifton. A bunch of people lined up to talk about Sarah wecked, but David Lifton was an unwanted, an unwanted figure, so I was given that one. Nobody that was that lancer apparently had ever really worked with him or anything, and therefore didn't feel personally attached now Sarah weacked Obviously, Robert Groden had felt an attachment to him because they were very friendly at one point. There were other researchers that had been friendly with Cyril over the years. And of course he has been with the Assassination Research and Information generally speaking publicly since the beginning.
Speaker 1: So you know, there he is.
Speaker 2: And even it was mentioned the time that they tried to take him down and went after him. They went after him, you know, when he was the county corner there in Pittsburgh, and they tried to They dragged him through the mud and took him through court cases and you know, I think just about bankrupted him financially, but trying to shut him up, trying to get him to get out of the limelight a little bit. Yeah, they went after him at a certain point, and that was brought up, and I think that was a necessary thing. Anyway, those things happened, and the awards, the Mary Farrell Awards happened, and that was an interesting group.
Speaker 1: This is the.
Speaker 2: First time that I was involved in the process of naming some of those people, and I feel really good about it, and I was happy to see, you know, for instance, Gail nick Jackson was given an award, Doug Campbell was given an award, Joe Morelli was noted and given an award, and you know, here we are there's there was a bunch of people that were given awards. Matt Daltitt also, you know, and it was really really really great to know about that process, to see how that was thought.
Speaker 1: Through and the people that were given these awards.
Speaker 2: Matt Doutitt, I really wish he had invited me to go on this little tour that he did though, because they he did a step by step little.
Speaker 1: Tour with people over you know, to the JD.
Speaker 2: Tippett murder site, and I think they did something else where. They toured, you know, part of Dallas, and I see it posted online that there was this great experience in Dallas, and I saw them get together in the hotel lobby, and people from that group spoke to me a little bit. I think when I was over maybe not getting breakfast, I might have went to go get coffee with somebody that morning because I wasn't gonna get breakfast in that in that hotel restaurant because it was outrageously priced.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was actually kind of happy to see that the coffee was coffees were only six to eight dollars for regular coffee. But I mean food was, you know, high priced as it is in a tourist trap area in a nice hotel, you're gonna pay. I was over there getting some coffee, I think, and uh yeah, and a couple of those guys from that group kind of you know, spoke to me about this or that, but.
Speaker 1: Then they went away and didn't even invite me.
Speaker 2: Anyways, things happened. So Saturday night, what did I do? Let me think here all right, Saturday night, after all this, went out with Mike Swanson and uh Doug, you know, a Doug from the Dallas Action there. We went out to a to a restaurant. I went and got cigarettes first, had to have missus O drop me over at the restaurant. After those guys walked down to this funky taco place, had a taco called a Cowboy, and uh you know, had a nice little meal with them, and then went back to the hotel bar and sat down, and I had a couple of cokes at the bar because I just didn't really feel like drinking. Oh the night before though I had, I had been at the bar with David right Friday night, David Boilin and Mike Swanson. I know we were at the bar for a little bit, but then I forget who had to go home first and who had to do something else.
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of this was a blur, to be honest with you, And frankly, I didn't even watch any buddies uh, you know, presentation in full because yet again, I mean I had a lot of things to do. I was trying to help out the sound guys. Uh, and I know we we definitely did a hell of a better job this year with sound. Things went a lot smoother and people weren't just coming out to be yelling at me like they did last year. We didn't have that issue.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And uh, there there was just a bunch of things going on where I was participating in a whole bunch of stuff, you know, uh keeping but but it was really all centered on the presentations, all centered on uh, you know, keeping things moving smoothly.
Speaker 1: Is is this ready? Is that ready to go?
Speaker 2: Or your books available here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I was more than happy to have all of it go on this way. So and then Sunday comes around. Let me think about Sunday momentarily. Uh, Sunday, you know, that might been the day that I went to lunch with Mike Swanson and I purposely took a break there. And yeah, matter of fact, I'm pretty sure about that. And Carmine Sabastano's presentation had to be moved at one point because his was a virtual and a virtual in the sense that he sent in a video and then he was going to do a Q and A afterwards. I was told, but I think for some reason, he's not doing a Q and A. So they were just like, well, then it doesn't really matter where we stick his presentation, right, Okay. Larry Hancock did his presentation though, and he was live. He was live, and David Boylen was there on stage, so it was kind of this back and forth and we had a little bit of a thing to make sure Larry and David were set up correctly, because I don't know how well Larry could hear what was going on at the conference, but he could certainly hear David, and he was able to interact with the question and all that. And I know that they got to do their presentation, and I mean it was pretty interesting some of the stuff on Oswalt. I know that there was some work by Bill Simpitch about the medium manipulation and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Alex Harris did his video sync project, much more evolved than it was when we talked about it on this show a few months back. You know, there was just a lot of things going on. Doubt it did something on the medical evidence I can't remember what O'Halloran did now, but you know, Will O'Halloran was on this show and gave us a preview right of what it is he was going to talk about. At a certain point, I had somebody else that gave me a really long intro that I couldn't easily read right away, so I had to have Gabby go up and read it because I really had not thought to bring a good magnifying glass with me to Dallas. Otherwise, you know, I wasn't I was gonna screw up his whole intro, so I couldn't do it. I did now now hopefully I'll retain this in my mind. Paul Blau is not Paul Blow. It's Paul Blow. And I got to remember to say it that way.
Speaker 1: B l Eau.
Speaker 2: I gotta remember to say Paul Blow instead of Blau, you know, the French. It's just the way it is. So all of that went on. Yeah, Larry Hancock's presentation was great. I was happy to see Mike give his and I know it was it was solid.
Speaker 1: I was a little disappointed by mister Sheehan, to be honest with you, because he said some things during his presentation that I know were just bs.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's get down to the downtown, all right. I'm there until Monday morning, and I'm trying to get ready and you know, pulling things together and this and that, and quite honestly, Sunday night, I had gone out for a little bit and came back to the hotel room, and I thought missus O was gonna get up and go to go to the seven eleven nearby and go get some coffee, but she wounded up falling asleep and then didn't want to respond to me shaking her, so she just stayed sleeping that last night in the hotel room. And you know, Frankie's in there with her, and it's all cool and everything. But the next morning, when we were getting up and getting making sure that we got the hell out of there on time for checkout, right, it a weird thing happened. Kim comes to me and says, you know, there is some weird stuff online about your father. I said, what in the hell are you talking about? And why is this coming up now? Well, apparently, while Frankie was resting up in the hotel room, he wanted to look up his own name. And I've tried to I probably told you guys this before, but Frankie is named after my father.
Speaker 1: So he put in his full legal name.
Speaker 2: And what pops up is some stuff on my father, but it's stuff that is not the things I.
Speaker 1: Was aware of.
Speaker 2: A picture of my father that I don't own and I've never seen before pops up and somebody has added to the Gravefinder information and all that kind of stuff, And there's a picture there my father I've never seen before that my son wound up, you know, stumbling across. So I look at this thing and it turns out that it was It was actually put up there January of this year, I think, and it was put up there by this woman who I don't know except guess what I do know her now why she was at the conference. And somebody has noted in his you know, memoriam information. They've connected his obituary there, which that was the way it was, you know, a short time ago, there was a picture of his gravestone, and that was it. Carmine had gone online and done a search and showed me the Gravefinder thing a while ago, which had a picture of his gravestone. But that's all that was there. This woman apparently added some stuff, and I can't tell if she added all of it.
Speaker 1: Her name is Linda, and I'm gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I had actually spoken to her quite a few times during the conference, but she had never mentioned that she had done any of this stuff to my father's gravefinder site. So I don't know what to say about this. I mean, it looks like and by the way she did say during the conference and also online, it says she's some kind of genealogist, and she says that she's been studying the assassination for fifty years. And you know, somebody added in my father's information that he is the father of JFK researcher Charles o'chelly. So that's somebody who doesn't know me personally, because they wouldn't have put me down as Charles o'chelly. But anyway, I found it strange because I didn't put that information up there and had no idea that anybody else had. Plus, there was now a photograph of my father from when he was alive, and it does appear as though it was taken at the time that he was either inducted into the military or in the military I'm not sure if it's a mugshot or a military photo. It's weird looking. I've never seen it before. And meanwhile, this woman had done this to my and and made no comment to me about it, not at all. She's into the south Old shooter thing. She's into a bunch of other things. She told me she was going to go to New Mexico and go to some UFO conference pretty soon or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I got really weirded out about it.
Speaker 2: And then I double check to make sure and asked if a woman by a certain name had attended the conference, just to make sure I was right, because she looks different in her online picture than she did in person, and yeah, I matched up the names, so.
Speaker 1: A little strange. I'm not sure what to make of it.
Speaker 2: I'd love to know, and I don't know if she listens to my show, if she's you know, she's obviously heard of me at some point. But then again, maybe she's done a lot of these, you know, additions to people's grave sites and things, because according to one thing on that Gravefinder website, it looks like she might have made additions like filled in biographical information for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: But I just find it oddly.
Speaker 2: Coincidental that another JFK researcher is there, and maybe he might be responsible for noting me in his memoriam adding a picture I've never seen before.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The whole thing to me is rather disturbing. Felt like I was being stalked a little bit there. And I didn't know about any of this, by the way, until Monday morning. So I'm standing outside and I'm having a cigarette at the hotel there, and who pulls up but Gail Nicks Jackson's husband. Which it was great to see Gail, and it was wonderful to say hi to her and all that good stuff, and I actually sat on the stage with her during her presentation. Anyway, her husband pulls up because she's giving Doug Campbell, or he's giving Doug Campbell. I should say that her husband is giving Doug Campbell a ride to the airport, I guess. So he's there to pick up Doug, who's leaving that morning too. And he happens to me on the phone with Gail on you know, like on the car where you got the phone call in the speakers, so in the speakers of their minivan is a call going on. It's Gail and her husband is talking and meanwhile, you know, hey, Chuck o'chelly says to me. I walk over and find out it's him. Hey, how's it going? Okay? Well, I just blurted out, have you ever heard of there was this woman here this weekend named Linda, and Gail blurted out the last name. I couldn't remember the last name. I knew it was on Kim's cell phone, but I hadn't I didn't have Kim with me at that moment. And she said, oh, yeah, I know her. I said, oh, okay, you know her. She says, let me give her a call and see if she's still at the hotel. And I said, okay, great. I don't know what happened because Gail hung up, and I didn't hear about it again. But I'll tell you I was weirded out because again, nobody's paid attention to my father's stuff. I wonder why. I wonder how, and I wonder where that photograph came from, and why is it. It wouldn't occur to you to even mention to me that you know you're filling in biographical information on my father's gravefinder.
Speaker 1: I know I'm probably just being silly, right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's the way that Monday got started in Dallas and Kim and I and Frankie all got in a car, we got packed up, and like I said, didn't sell a lot. I mean, you know, we did a little better other days, but Friday was just like a zero day, and Saturday was pretty pathetic, and Sunday was pretty pathetic.
Speaker 1: So we didn't have a lot of sales.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, a couple of my friends have dropped in a little bit of help for us. Otherwise we would have been hungry. The first night that we were there, and a good friend put in something and decided to say that it was for.
Speaker 1: Oh let me think here, what was it? Hookers and beer?
Speaker 2: Anyway, whatever it was, he put in for it, and it was big time helpful, and so was anything that's been contributed in the past few weeks. Because by the skin of our teeth were we able to get there and able to get home. We didn't make much at all. So, you know, Thanksgivings coming, and I'll just be giving thanks that we have enough food in the house and that.
Speaker 1: We're still alive.
Speaker 2: Made it back from Dallas in one piece, and all of that.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you. It's interesting in that long.
Speaker 2: Drive and having to get out and you know, dealing with the stiff legs and aching body and all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You stop at different gas stations and such, and you're in different states, and they sell you the tourists junk. They want to tell you lots of tourists junk at exorbitant prices and all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: And there are some nice.
Speaker 2: People and interesting characters and slightly strange ones that you run into, especially late at night slash early in the morning. But it was actually kind of enjoyable altogether, a little tough to do, and I was so exhausted on Tuesday when I came home finally that man I needed. I intended to broadcast last night, but there was no way in hell I had the energy, the strength, whatever it is you want to say, to present something.
Speaker 1: To you that was worthy.
Speaker 2: In addition, I didn't have a guest lineup, and I figured, if I tell you this story on Tuesday, it'll be forgotten by Friday.
Speaker 1: But this way I get my story in.
Speaker 2: I'd let you know what happened. I gave you a serious update and all that good stuff, and I guess I'll put a conclude on all of this in just a minute or two. I'm gonna take a quick break, but I am gonna return on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Let me play in the.
Speaker 2: Commercials for the books that I didn't sell in Dallas, and a few other things here on o'elly dot com, The O'Kelly effect on Wednesday night, and my first show back from Dallas, Texas. I should have just taken the whole rest of the week off, but I can't. I gotta give you guys something this week for God's sake. But anyway, the O'Kelly effect will return after that.
Speaker 3: O'teilly dot com. Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 5: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the War State, dot Com, the dot Com Radio Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uranium is right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 1: Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 6: I have big agree nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 6: Next think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what.
Speaker 1: Uranium is right?
Speaker 6: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things nuclear holocaust, nuclear holloclear Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear.
Speaker 1: Hollo yo yo.
Speaker 7: This's Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chilly effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, caller about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Dy Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 4: Oswald girlfriends he knew?
Speaker 2: Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okayal the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Come on now, has.
Speaker 2: A real effort on the day of hay assassination claim. Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known.
Speaker 1: Evidence in the case.
Speaker 2: To get at well a different perspective, Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words information the views expressed.
Speaker 1: Like caller schools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air, who jely dot com? You not necessarily reflect the views of the jelly dot com or j Kelly, and we are not responsible. We're any stupidity which might ensue. Thank you.
Speaker 4: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 3: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: So Just to close out the the Lancer discussion and throw in a couple other tidbits to let you know where we're gonna roll this week, it appears as though I don't have a viable guest for Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 1: I might drop in on Aaron.
Speaker 2: Franz is a weird uh streaming event, okay, because he's having the War on Christmas, so they're on his live streams, and he's not gonna do his live show this week. So we might expand the Friday night show. Maybe we'll see if you guys show interest in that. If we get enough callers to expand it, we'll do it. But for a Thursday, I'm thinking, you guys.
Speaker 1: Need a news show. And why do you need a news show?
Speaker 2: Because it looks to me like a whole lot of I told you those are owed to me. I need to give a whole lot of I told you those to people who told me there's no way that all these charges a goods Trump are gonna disappear. Now watch, listen and learn. Here's what's gonna happen with all the Trump charges. It doesn't matter if they were valid or not valid, or if they were just politically motivate.
Speaker 1: It's irrelevant. They're all going away.
Speaker 2: And in fact, by the time all is said and done, I'll tell you this, the felony conviction's gone.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be gone. The whole thing, you.
Speaker 2: Know, going after him for trying to steal the vote, gone, the whole thing, going after him for whatever gone. I even bet, and I would love to bet, and I have bet with people, and I'm not even gonna hold you to it because it wasn't fair. I saw it coming e Gene Carroll and that whole thing where he's now been, you know, convicted in that civil action of you know, being responsible for sexual assault and all that. Watch as that disappears. And it doesn't matter what the methodology is. It could be on appeal, it could be because the procedure. It could be that they're saying, well, we got to do this because he's a sitting president. Even though he's not a sitting president yet. They're gonna drop it because of that Justice Department policy, which they could change at any moment. No problem there, but they're gonna drop it. They're gonna drop it all. Also, I'll be appearing on Finally, I'm appearing on someone else's show again. Uh, not one of the larger, larger podcasts. But holy crap, there are questions in the chat room. I got to get to as well. Anyway, Uh, covering a trans resistor radio shirt and hat. Yeah, I don't have any trans resistor radio shirts and hats. But anyway, back to this EG and Carroll thing will even disappear by the way, it's all gonna be gone anyway. Let's see VP says he found Hockey on Max. Did you drive by and give the finger to the Lorenzo?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: I couldn't find the Lorenzo. I wanted to point it out that people to tell him don't go there. I hope Judy holds it there. Oh, happy meals and hookers, that's.
Speaker 1: What it was. The move.
Speaker 2: The money that was sent to me in Dallas, which allowed us to eat, was for happy meals and hookers.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. That's what it was anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember looking for an open gas pump in Birmingham at four in the morning. You know, I don't think we stopped in Birmingham, Alabama. We stopped in some other very small area in Alabama. Oh you know what, we might have stopped in Selma too, now, he says, correction, Selma, not Birmingham. It might have been Selma where we stopped. Also, I don't know. I wasn't driving as per usual. I was just kind of either waking up or coming out of a daze, you know. Also a city GX says he would buy a disc of Wall Brown. Appreciate that. But I was trying to do it, you know, so I didn't have to figure out postage or anything.
Speaker 1: I was trying to sell him there in Dallas, and I figured people would appreciate it. But thirty bucks, I don't know. They just didn't want them.
Speaker 2: So I've had to write to Walton tell him that so far, I think I sold one of his discs and that's it. I don't think I sold even a single book of his. And I tried to take one, Like I said to the Knoll. I wanted to PLoP it in Judy's hands, but I couldn't get to her because she was delayed on stage.
Speaker 1: Due to the q A non thing. Anyway, I want.
Speaker 2: To talk about smiling Joe Biden in the news. Maybe I'll cover if I can find some good audio the rocket launch, the Musk rocket launch that took place that Trump was president at I mean, I don't want to do all.
Speaker 1: Politics, you know, I just don't want to.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, here's a funny thing that was posted in the chat room by face shifter. Mayhap the woke tards will wreck the Capitol Building come January instead of the Trump cult this time.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing about this, face shifter.
Speaker 2: If you think for a minute that anyone is going to go out there and on behalf of the Democrats do something like what happened on January sixth, If you think that's gonna happen, unless they're being paid provocateurs, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what to tell you. They're not motivated enough to go out there. They're not going to go protested.
Speaker 2: I mean, did you see the big goofy really brain damage looking smile Joe Biden had on his face handing things back over to Trump.
Speaker 1: He's more than pleased. The system is doing what the system wants to do. Trump is meant to be reinstalled. I told you this, but I know I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm talking about. He was meant to be reinstalled. He will be exonerated. Watch as it all goes. And oh, by the way, Matt Gates dropped out of the running for the AG.
Speaker 1: I bet you he's gonna get another job, maybe a quieter one, but either either way.
Speaker 2: I still say that although b Pete read that thing that said something that made it sound like he can't take that office again even though he's been elected, I'm wondering if there's a technical by which he can get around it. Because if there is a way to get around a rule or normal way of being, it's happening anymore. So let's just see where Matt Gates goes. Then again, maybe Elon Musk has a.
Speaker 1: Great job for him.
Speaker 2: They'll put him to work at SpaceX, and we'll be at the next launch standing next to Ted Cruz. Ted Cruz was president that rocket launch with Trump and Elon Musk and all that good stuff, and who knows what other comedy might strike us by tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Probably not a lot. But I'll do a newsblast tomorrow and the Friday night show.
Speaker 2: Will go as per usual, except this we might be able to go past ten pm.
Speaker 1: The only contingency.
Speaker 2: There that I'm gonna require is we're gonna need more phone calls. If it's just you know, the same two guys that call in and that's all we get, then maybe we close it out a little bit after ten something like that. That no big deal. But if we get more calls, more interest, more interaction, we'll keep it rolling.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: The COVID policies have been passed. Yes, the COVID policies were passed from Trump to Biden, and what now Biden can pass them back to Trump. But I'm not worried about the COVID policies. I'm not worried about a lot of things here. I'm also not worried about the whole question which came up a couple of times during the conference too.
Speaker 1: Of well, now Trump's going to have to do something.
Speaker 2: He's got RFK Junior involved in his uh, you know, in his world, he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to.
Speaker 2: That. As you assume that RFK Junior really really behind the scenes, and during the quiet moments, cares about having files released. I don't think so, but we shall see. He's definitely demonstrated interesting ethos having taken a position next to Trump. He's definitely out there right now, by the way, begging for money because he says that his campaign was in debt and he's gonna need lots of small donations from all of the little people out there to pay off the debt of his campaign. I've gotten several emails already from his campaign to that effect. And what can I say. I don't want to help him pay it off. I say, let one of your new billionaire friends handle it, brother, because they can. So let's see he can rerun for his seat. B Pete says, yeah, maybe he will do that. Judy can schmooze RFK Junior.
Speaker 1: Well you know she's tried.
Speaker 2: These are all comments that are happening in my chatroom right now as I'm talking live. Of course, if you're hearing the podcast, you can always go back to ochelly dot com and roll back the chat room and see.
Speaker 1: Why it is.
Speaker 2: I'm saying what I'm saying because I'm not being a great announcer. I gotta say, though, I feel really good about the way I handled the MC duties this year, a lot better than I did last year, I feel, and we didn't have any you know, drunken stupidity during our conference at all. The only disturbance that I still don't feel good about is the QA non people, you know, making a human chain across Elm Street and being jackasses and stopping traffic during JFK's the JFK.
Speaker 1: Moment of silence on the null. I mean, you know, define dick move. See this in the dictionary. It just is. Anyway, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Judio claimed that she ran into RFK Senior at some point, and maybe she knew him too, because obviously.
Speaker 1: Lee knew RFK, right, what else is old?
Speaker 2: Anyway, We're gonna let it go with that because I think I'm out of the one hour mark and that is good enough for me here on this particular Wednesday, after the Lancer conference, we're gonna go back to full speed, and I've got a few interesting guests lined up. I've even got the possibility of being a guest on a couple of shows, and one show is booked. Let me see if I can remember this guy's name, because it was it was interesting. Let's see, where is he interesting name on his podcast? So I I just I just said, yes, I don't think I've ever heard this guy before, but maybe you guys have.
Speaker 1: I've also been written.
Speaker 2: To by one guy that I met at Lancer who does a lot of work on Stanley Kubrick and also Jack Nicholson. So I thought that was of interest. Maybe we'll do a little show on that. I definitely wouldn't mind talking about Kubrick, not just from the conspiracy side of things. But you know, there we go. There's always that. Let's see, we'd greatly appreciate.
Speaker 1: I'm on.
Speaker 2: Okay, the name of his podcast, and this guy's name is Joshua Lee. Uh shit shooting one oh one, So no idea. He says that he recently interviewed Donald Jeffries, and I guess he wants to talk about Let's see, he.
Speaker 1: Says he wants to talk about the old q JFK.
Speaker 2: Junior nonsense leading into the JFK assassination material. Looking to record on an evening, Yeah, RFK Junior's involvement, the Trump derangement syndrome. These are all topics she wants to cover with me on Shit Shooting one oh one. So apparently it's an audio podcast and I've never heard of before, but I guess we will.
Speaker 1: Hear it together and I'll see if I can.
Speaker 2: Either covertly grab a recording or get a recording from the guy immediately afterwards, and we'll play it here on the radio station and all that. So anyway, that's the way that is. That is the weekend that was, and I'll be more than happy to talk about it a lot more on Friday, on Friar's Day. Plus, we got to cover the news, and I'm swearing to you up and down as I'm watching these headlines hit and breaking news. This case is being dropped, breaking news. Jack Smith is winding stuff down and breaking news. Chuck o'chelly told you this crap was gonna happen months ago. It's all gonna go away different reasons, whether it's Fanny down there with the problems and now that prosecution is stalled and now they're not gonna be able to.
Speaker 1: Get to that.
Speaker 2: That's about dead in the water. The Florida case, the classified documents is going away. I'm telling you they're gonna rewind all the way back to eg and Carroll. It's all gonna go away. And then what are you gonna say, He's now the exonerated chosen one. It's win win win for the Trumpers. Let's see if they are happy with that win.
Speaker 1: A year or two from now. Let's see. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 2: It isn't a matter of I'm saying they won't be, because they probably will be.
Speaker 1: Here's what happens either way.
Speaker 2: I'm figuring, no matter what, they're not going to place the blame on the Chosen One, no.
Speaker 1: Matter what anyway.
Speaker 2: So let's just enjoy and stick around for the ride. You know, Donald Jeffries uses the term America two point zero all the time because he's got that old man syndrome where he thinks, you know, America was one way at a certain time that it really wasn't and he thinks he lived through it and all that, and he thinks that, you know, things changed, and the reason why things changed in his mind is really really.
Speaker 1: Odd to me.
Speaker 2: It's not the same reasons why I know things changed. Most of the stuff that they think is so terrible and brand new is not brand new at all. It's just that they've decided to take notice of it. And I guess ignorance is not only bliss. Ignorance is a beautiful way of life for some people, because even if you don't want to see the terrible things that somebody does.
Speaker 1: You really truly live in a state of denial. You can avoid feeling bad about anything.
Speaker 2: And you know, just like many years ago when they were talking about the economy rises and falls really just based on how people feel. I mean, not totally, but it's a huge factor. Just if people think things are good, they get better. If people think things are bad, they don't go as well. And it doesn't matter what the reality is anyhow, it doesn't matter what the reality is. I also saw a lady who you know, said that she was, you know, involved a lot with Revolution Radio and apparently Red Radio is going away. I had a hard time finding it recently, but Rev Radio's going away. And she was saying, well, you know, we need a new place to go and this and that. Handed her a card and said, O'Kelly, network's got open spots. I have a couple of spots where I can produce people, and I've got a mini network.
Speaker 1: Come on down.
Speaker 2: Let's see what you got revolution radio type people. I said, yeah, some of them, absolutely, maybe not all, but let's see what it is we can get done. Let's see if twenty twenty five can be a good year for what it is I'm doing over here. And it looks like because a lot of people went to the desk there at Lancer, apparently there was a fair amount of people that said that they personally wanted to make sure that I would be the MC again next year and the foreseeable future. According to Gabrielle Glenn, you know, I hope that we can work it out, and I hope that I can go back and do it maybe one more time, if I live long enough, one or two more times, I'll be happy to go back and at least help them run that thing and bring you back the stories, maybe even bring you back some you know, some absconded with audio on the bootleg and all that, maybe you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I had a pretty good time.
Speaker 2: I wore myself out. My voice is still hurting, my back is still killing me. But I don't want to complain about it too much.
Speaker 1: Because I did it to myself.
Speaker 2: Brought the family there brought them back and we're all in one piece. So what else can I say? How can I possibly complain?
Speaker 1: Hopefully you had.
Speaker 2: A good weekend and hopefully if you guys have gone and gotten the uh not too many people signed up with the ocell ten percent discount for the online conference, but the videos are there. You could still do it if you wanted to. At Assassination Conference dot com. You can get it there right now. They're broken up into three giant you know, each day's videos, but they're gonna be broken up into presenter segments at some point, and once they are, they'll be.
Speaker 1: Available like that and for download.
Speaker 2: If you use the Chrome I think browser, you'll be able to download them and keep them.
Speaker 1: Answer Conference good stuff.
Speaker 2: And I'm hoping that, you know, if I'm gonna be involved again next year, I'm gonna try and put my hands deep into it and see exactly how we can, you know, juice it up, soup it up and make it a little stronger. And what the hell we gotta get at the truth. We got to get at real progress no matter what is we're doing. And I hope I'm able to make real progress with the show this year and for you guys, and with the JFK thing, let's get to it all and let's do the best that we can. November is almost over and Thanksgivings coming up, so I'm gonna try and do something on Thanksgiving night live, and I don't know, I don't know if I want to do a talk show. Maybe it'll be good time for a DJ set and we'll do short attention span DJ theater or something like that.
Speaker 1: But either way, I'm now over my hour.
Speaker 2: And like I said, I'm gonna do something tomorrow night, and I'm gonna do something on Friday, which will be the live call in show, and my co host b Pete will be with me, and hopefully.
Speaker 1: So will you. So remember this, I am merely o'celly all of you are. Indeed the effect be well
Speaker 4: Sh