Speaker 1: Taxic. This is the seventy seven w ABC mini cast lost in.
Speaker 2: These we have too many Canadians contributing to this show. Now you're responsible for the wildfires in Canada, Dave Scott? Is this your responsibility because you explained to us that these are in fact chemical fires? Yes, yes, today the propellant is a chemical put on all of these trees. What is the status of the wildfires today in Canada? Dave Scott is in Canada a known Canadian expert on metaphysics, UFOs UAPs mysteries of the universe. But what about the wildfires?
Speaker 1: Well, up here they are dying down. But I mean you're going to get flare ups when you get these big, big super fires that we've had this year, You're going to get flare ups of that cause a lot of smoke, a lot more panic in people. That's kind of what we had this past few days up until it started raining last night, which was really really nice because we used it, or partly we really needed it. But I mean, the forests are dry, the forests are very tinder right now. I mean my area has been lacking a lot of snowfall the last couple of years from the mountains. Usually in accumulation, my area gets between six and eight feet of snow the year, and I think in the last year to two years we've only averaged about maybe three to maybe four feet of snow. And when you take away all of that, it does cause drought. And when you combine that with the glycophates or spraying in the forest try and kill off not only certain types of beetles like pine beetles, as well as you know, weeds and everything that kind of clam up the forest. You know, it really takes away from what nature is supposed to do. I mean, we're trying to use chemicals to help the forest instead of people. People and labor cleaning up the forests of dead fall of trees that could be hazardous are the best way to do it. It has nothing to do with logging, It has nothing to do with climate change, It has nothing to do with anything like that. And you know, the big thing that for me and many people in my area is these fires started. What it wasn't even really hot out. We haven't had a very burning hot summer. You know, if I were to use fahrenheit temperatures, you know, the average temperature around this summer's maybe been about, you know, seventy five eighty degrees. Yeah, we've had a few eighty five degree days, but that's never been a real forest fire type of weather. Usually it has to be around ninety to one hundred degrees when people here start going uh oh, you know, hopefully nobody lights a cigarette in the forest or it has a mini campfire that gets out of the way, and we haven't had that. So the question is, you know what's starting these fires number one and number two With these glyciphates, it seemed to be drying out a lot of the forests. I think that you know, glycifates. People wondering, well, what the hell is that. It's kind of like a roundup that you would use to get rid of weeds in your garden, and it's drying out the trees, it's drying out everything. And I think because it puts, you know, kind of a sheen on the forest that when the sun hits it correctly, it could probably spark. Now, of course, the so called experts, and I use quotation marks with my hands when I say experts say oh no, no, it's fine, it's safe. But we've heard that with a lot of things Walter over the years. Oh, no, don't worry about it. Nothing to see here. It's safe, it's fine, it's been tested, it's all true. And then you end up a few years later saying, well, that was stupid. Why did we do that? And I think we're in that phase right now because people are getting fed up. They're getting fed up on a lot of different ways. And it's not just the glycophates. It's how they're putting out these bureaucracy fires. And that's what I like to call these super fires, these bureaucracy fires.
Speaker 2: Why are they bureaucracy fires?
Speaker 1: Well, the reason why is, you know, the government, people in government or who work for the government aren't the sharpest tools of the shed at times. And when you have people who say live in the Vancouver area, went to University at Vancouver, who took forestry, but have never been in the forest, never worked in the forest, never lived in a logging community, or been a part of a forestry enterprise, you know they're going on their education of what their books say rather than actually being hands on, boots on the ground trying to figure this out years ago when there was fires. Okay, and I'm not saying there wasn't fires years ago, but there was. But everybody would jump in on hand. The loggers would jump in, the firefighters would jump in, the helicopters would jump in, the province would jump in. Everybody would look to put these fires out quickly and efficiently. Now, with so much bureaucracy, they're bringing in firefighters, they're willing to say, Okay, we're going to let that area burn over there, but we're going to put buckets of water over here instead.
Speaker 2: Right now is what doesn't make sense? What is the conspiracy? Why is this happening? Who benefits from this?
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of people who benefit from it. The firefighting crews benefit from it. It's become a billion dollar business. Okay, when you lack resources, like for instance, Canada just you know, seems to give money hand over foot to everybody except Canadians. You have a problem with everything that goes on. We don't have enough aircraft, we don't have enough firefighters. We don't seem to know how to put these damn things out, and we let them grow like the fire south to me was the size of one hundred and twenty thousand American football fields, Walter. Imagine that, Imagine how big that is.
Speaker 2: So who financial who financially benefits from this?
Speaker 1: Again, Well, I think there's a lot of financial benefit. The climate activists benefit, the government benefits, the students who need summer work benefit, the indigenous families or indigenous crews that fight fires benefit from this. There's a lot of people who benefit from this except the people who know how to put out the fires. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And you say it's going to stop when school gets back in.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of the major fires deuce will be finishing up or mopping up within the next week to two weeks. Yes, because that's when a lot of the forests forest firefighters are students and they go back to school after Labor Day.
Speaker 2: This is our friend Dave Scott, metaphysicist expert on Canadian fires, also a known Canadian Dave Scott. The latest on UFO's UAP's Bigfoot. What do you have to report?
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to go into the Bigfoot world here, because really there's not much happening in the UFO world. It's like, once again we hit these dead zones in the UFO reporting where it's just jockeying for past stories to come forward. So I figured, you know, literally about two hours ago I got out of the forest my sasquatch spot Walter and one of the really cool things, we have a couple of mysteries that are actually happening in my area of the Caribou region a British Columbia that aren't making sense. Number one, we have here's a funny one for you, one of our trail cameras that we have set up our Sasquatch gifting site, which has a bunch of toys at tennis ball and the little gems around this beautiful hundred foot tall fir tree. Well, it was exposed. We set it up last week, it didn't take any pictures, and when we found it this week, it had teeth marks in it. And thankfully we have a trail camera that is watching the other trail camera that seemed to be attacked. It had teeth marks in it, and we literally watched a on the other camera beautiful black bear just strolling through the forest. So all of a sudden decides it must have caught the human scent, went up and checked on that trail camp, dug it up with its paw and decided to take a bite out of it just to see how it would taste. Didn't like it, couldn't get in, so he decided to flap it around his front paws for a little bit before dropping it down below, which was really cool. But on our other trail camera that we have that we had a jar of peanut butter stuck up about seven feet high in a stump. When we got there today, that peanut butter jar was cracked. We're talking of plastic jar. Okay, it was cracked at the bottom and all of the peanut butter had run down the stump. And as of about thirty minutes ago, I went through all of the trail camera footage of when it happened, and I'm a little baffled right now because we don't know how it happened. Nothing showed up on camera. We know what happened on August nineteenth, between about nine to thirty in the morning and about three thirty in the afternoon. We have video footage. The camera was working absolutely perfectly except when whatever it was bit through the bottom of the jar ripped a piece of the plastic jar off, about a two and a half inch piece.
Speaker 2: Well no, yeah, these teeth marks on the camera right Yeah, what did the teeth marks look like? Did they look like a bear, a human, a cat, a dog? What did the teeth look like?
Speaker 1: Well? On that And I'm a little upset right now because that trail camera, which is sitting on my desk right in front of me right now, misfired had did not capture the bear grabbing it. Looking at the trail camera right now, it's like the beard had pinched it between the charging pod and the top of it was squeezing down on it. Didn't create any dense but he took a little bit of scraped a little bit of metal off the off the trail camera, which is kind of cool. Before he dropped it and just said, now this part isn't worth it. I don't like to taste of metal in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Got it and were these was it like one bite or multiple bites? Do you do you really feel this was not a bear?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I have one hundred percent proof it's a bear because my other trail camera, and I'll sit you at the footage. My other trail camera actually got the bear wandering over and scraping it up and picking it up and playing with it. It was actually kind of cool to watch.
Speaker 2: So you didn't get a sasquatch.
Speaker 1: This time, No, but we did find a fresh print. Like we had a pretty heavy rain in the forest while we were driving in and right where we drive into we kind of the trail that we take. We got out of my jeep, My buddy Brian and I got out of our jeep. First thing we always do is we look around for tracks, and there was about a twelve and a half thirteen inch track right by where we had set up. So we knew that they were in the area that day. And you know, but they didn't come out and play.
Speaker 2: Walter, it didn't Let's listen, you're determined you will catch it. I promise you you'll catch it. Do you have any other Do you have any UFO news, any UAP news.
Speaker 1: There seems to be There isn't much right now, but there is something going on that I'm kind of noticing a pattern on. And what that pattern is right now, Walter, is is we were starting to see a lot of people in the UFO community talk about experiences. People who claim to have close encounters with the UFOs. Close encounters not just see dons in the sky with their eyes were saying close encounters with aliens in UFO, And I'm noticing this uptick in this type of story on social media, especially from people who are government involved. Now, normally that doesn't happen. The people in the government, whether they're whistleblowers or other people involved in the story, they don't seem to talk about this topic. It's always been kind of taboo. You know that people aren't going to take you seriously if you start talking about alien abductions and alien contact. But we're starting to see a degree of that happening now. Of course, everything's just a story, it's hearsay. But when you get people who are you know, have been staunchly about UFOs and UAP identified anominalist phenomenous, stating they're in the water, they're in the sky, they're at our mountains, they're absolutely everywhere. You know, we need to put America in a bubble. That's where all of a sudden, it's those same people pople who are now saying aliens are here. We have the bodies, we have the experiences, I've seed them or I've talked to somebody who has dealt with these bodies at secret basis that we're not allowed to know about. So the question that I have as a journalist regarding this aliens topic, where we're getting into aliens now, is where's the information? Where is it coming from?
Speaker 2: Is exactly exactly Dave Scott, host of spaced Out Radio. You can get it on YouTube, every show he's ever made, spaced Out Radio, spaced Outradio dot com, fantastic website with an amazing store, and I thank you for being our friend, and thank you for the information you will get Bigfoot. I have every confident that you will. Dave on the other side of Midnight with Walter Sterling,