Speaker 1: Seven oh five the fifty five KRC Decaux Station, and I'm very very happy Tuesday to you, Senator Ran Paul coming up at seven forty. In the meantime, I'm always pleased and welcome back to the fifty five KRSE Morning Show. Brionna Morello, host of The Brionna Morello Show, podcaster Finder on X at Brionna Morello and congratulations and welcome back, Brian. I understand Elon Musk is a fan of you on X as well.
Speaker 2: It's been a good day, it's been a good day. It's a fan of great reporting, so I'm excited to have him now.
Speaker 1: I guess, I guess. So that's a that's a wonderful addition to the many followers you already have. And of course you do a wonderful job, and I'll encourage my listeners to find you and listen to what you have to say and see what you have to post on X. And in the meantime, got to get your reaction. I Donald Trump didn't hit the ground, run heath the ground sprinting. This has been just an absolutely amazing phenomenon what he's been able to accomplish. And while I am no fan of the executive you know, the the the Imperial presidency. He is getting a lot done by way of executive orders and lo and behold, look what Elon Musk is doing with that DOGE Department. He doesn't have any power to shut anything down, but he can sure point out to the American taxpayer how poorly their money is spent and how mismanaged government is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's been. It's very really impressive to sit back and watch. I mean, you know, I don't understand why the American people have been auditing our government sooner. A lot of this stuff has been publicly available. That's the part that is driving me crazy. I'm like, uh, we've been screaming about this for a very long time. I mean, yeah, there's sons that's outrageous. But you know, I think just the funding these these groups, these these costs, these programs isn't going far enough. A lot of these, a lot of these causes organizations have been stealing money from the American people. There's no way that you know, when they send you, they tell you they're sending fifty million dollars worth of protection to Gaza, and it's not actual protection, it's other things. But it's not actually going to the clubs. They're saving and going through. This is definitely set. And I think the reason why, you know, we all sit here and go that's crazy, is they spend that much money. They're not spending that much money. There's people who are aligning their pockets with.
Speaker 1: All of this.
Speaker 2: They belong in prison. They all belong in prison. You know, we have Pam Boondi, who's obviously just stepping to the role, and she has a lot that she has to go through, But we need to go through who had their hands on the money, because I don't think it's as simple as just thinking that this is an outrageous way to spend our cash. I think there's probably other reasons behind it. You know, my time in New York, we saw all the time your Democrats ran every branch in New York State, and so they they had no problems doing these paid to play schemes and aligning their pockets to make sure that their family members were in on these deals as well. And so if we're going to go out there and we're we're going to sit here and say that this is where all the money's been going and be outraged by it, let's take it a step further. Let's put the people in prison so that they never do it again. I think that's important. I think that's critical because you know, in President Trump leaves the White House, whoever takes over after him, or the person after after him, we need to make sure that they know that this can't go back to its old ways and that people will go to prison when in real administration steps in the power and really cares about the cause. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's funny you brought up New York because I was we were talking earlier about my time I spent in Chicago. Moving back to Cincinnati from Chicago was the best thing I think I ever did, beyond a couple of things like marrying my wife. But it just it's outrage The corruption is embraced because it's their corruption. You know, Democrats control the entire city. And when Democrats are caught with their corruption, people like they got to sort of laugh at it and say, well, that's okay, because it's our guys that are engaged in the corruption, not the other side. It's it's insanity. But going back to the government funding, it seems to me that you know, there's all these non governmental organizations out there, five to one, three SE's and each of the employees they're making hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, So that takes a lot of money to whatever so called worthy cause it's going to. But there's no I mean, the accounting's difficulty even assessed. They don't know where USAID money's going to start with. How many Senators have gone on record, I didn't know it was going to that program. I had no idea that, So they don't know where it's going. But then again, the money trail goes beyond that. It's like, okay, it went to the program funding a gay opera in Ireland, how was that money actually spend. There aren't enough human beings on the planet to follow the trillions of dollars a flow out of Washington.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I think that's that's the key point too. I mean, it's like you've got to follow money. And I know you got rom Hall coming up, and I think that he's been incredible on all of this. I think a lot of important people need to get their their heads into this, and we got to sif the rip. I think that's how we pull back a lot of the waste. So I'm excited to see what happens. You know, yesterday Elon Musk released the fact that there was fifty nine million dollars that was paid out just a previous week through FEMA to the hotels who were housing illegal aliens. Yeah, and everyone was outraged by it. It's been going on forever, you know. I broke that report and I told everyone, hey, guys, FEMA's taking our money and instead of using on Americans, they're using to get on illegal aliens. And everyone thought it was a great report, but I'm like, it's right on their website. And then FEMA came out and called it a rumor after it gained a lot of theme. But I literally just sifted through their press releases, and their press releases were flaunting the hundreds of millions of dollars that they were spending on these illegal aliens. You weren't looking in our country in the first place, and so I thought it was insane that we were sitting here going, oh wow, it's been going on forever. FEMA then received an extra hundred million dollars from Congress after all this came down. So instead of sitting here and saying to FEMA. Hey, you got to buckle down your books. We're going to go through it and see where it's not even going. They just keep cutting the checks. So Congress is their fault too, and it's going to continue to be their fault because there's only like five numbers in Congress US right now in the House who really do hold their feet to the fire, and the rest of them all comply. Mike Johnson has been horrific for Republicans. I get the President Trumpe is now in the White House, so he's going to get better. But he's been an absolute power on key issues since taking the gavel, and I don't think it's to stop anytime soon.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Excuse me, and I got a big kick out. If you haven't read at Gerard Baker's column today, Democrats stand up for the bureaucrats against Doge. Comical observations by Gerard Baker. Democrats are up protesting the removal or shutting down to various agencies. And it's just it's beyond belief when you demonstrate when Doge Elon Musk, anybody comes out and points out the fraud, waste and abuse that's going on and American taxpayers are equally insulted across party lines. Democrats are trying to prevent any of this, stopping this, this this money going out protesting it. They're trying to defend the absolute indefensible on the heels of their open borders and illegal alien preference over citizens, teacher unions over parents and children, criminals over victims, men turned women over girls. A couple of things that the jard pointed out. It's it's they had I think they have. Actually they can't step outside their own bubble and listen to what they're saying, which is indefensible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, I think this highlights the key facts. And we've got we've got Democrats defending all of this, and I think that's going to make up a lot of Americans. But let's really wake them up. You know, under Joe Biden, Democrats had no problem pushing to expand the IRS. They wanted to audit you all at home. They had no problem doing Act. They expanded it through eighty seven thousand i RS agents. What happened, well, they ended up lying to the American people to say that it was oh, they were only to go aft to people making more than four hundred thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 3: We know that was a lot bus They had no problem with it. What they do have a problem with is what our government starts to audit its own allies. It's Democrats allies. Now all of a sudden they're up in our and now all of a sudden they're really upset about all of this.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm sitting here watching as they're going after and they're saying, you know, they're employee, were un employee tour freed right now that everything's just moving so fast. No, this is what should have happened a long time ago. Somebody just wrote the outline and now executing this perfectly. USAID has been horrific, not just for the United States, but all across the world. You know, I sat with Mike Ben back in September of last year and he outlined how USAID and the State Department were the ones behind the censorship campaign that was going on with Rumble Rumble obviously a free speech platform. They were censored on in Brazil and their website wasn't allowed to go up, and you know, Ben called it. Ben said, you know, this is all happening because the USAID and what happened well after USAID's is defunded. Magically now rumbles back up in Brazil. So we have to accept the fact that our government used our money to censor speech in other countries. And you know, there's a single country complaining about USA being shut down, that a single foreign country that's held you that the cause was never to help anyone. The cause was to expand and it was like a little arm of the CIA. That's the question that they were using it for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just going to ask you about the CIA, because you know, no one knows how much money the CIA gets, but they use USAID as a mechanism to influence the hearts and minds of people in other countries through these various programs. And when it comes down to influence on them, is spreading the LGBTQ plus message in countries that don't embrace that. That to me is not an efficient use of the taxpayer dollars beyond them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, they brought a couple of million dollars worth I think it was twenty one million dollars worth of Sephame Street to Iraq. Yeah. Something tells me though, that they're going to get that pride episode. It's just it's so absurd. What do you exciting here? And like go through it all. It's so absurd, but it's meant to love few people. I mean, did our money really twenty one million dollars really good of bringing them in the street to Iraq? You know, I mean, translators don't cost that much money. This is all about just being able to expand its reach all across the world. And that's why they's so outrage and so upset about this, you know. And this is good for America because our CIA needs to be wrangled in. They have been absolutely corrupt. They have destroyed countries, they have toppled governments just because they wanted to benefit themselves and their power and their authority around the world, and it needs to be called out. We've been screaming about this for years now, but finally so many people are going to wake up to realize that we actually don't need to be doing all of this, and we should be America first. There are so many Americans who are struggling to get by and they have been put on the back burners for twice some time. You know, if you're a hard working American, you should get tax cuts. You shouldn't be sitting here in funding foreign countries with your taxpayer dollars. You should be able to talk at that money and help your family, be able to afford housing, be able to afford that you want to do. If you want to go education, you should be able to do that. And so enough, that's enough with all this nonsense. I'm excited that we're rolling it back. Everyone's freaking out right now, which is a limited group, it's not many. Those are the people who we should probably be auditing because I bet you they've been stealing money from our government.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's what I was going to ask you about, because something tells me. You know, when you have Congress people that don't have really much to show by way of accumulated assets, going to Congress making one hundred and sventy five thousand dollars a year, and magically, after ten, fifteen, twenty years of service they walk out multimillionaires, one might suspect that this crazy, impossible to trace money trail has the cecuitest way of making it back into their own pockets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well, you know, it's kind of funny. So maybe it's been two years now, I did a report where I wanted to follow Nanty Pelosi and how she was spending her money, and it felt publicly available, and so I followed the move that Nancy Pelosi was making and I tripled my money in some instances. I mean she went and ship manufacturer husband did, and everyone was so outraged about it because there's got to be some chip deal going through Congress and so, but it's all publicly available information. It's not anything on our end. And I followed her and I made a ton of money.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: These people were criminals. People are criminals. And I joked, you know, I was like joking with my my, my, my parents. My parents are like, well, Ray, why do you have deside our bags? And I'm like, no, Mom, I think Nicky Selosely got me these. This is what it's all about. These people are criminals. And the only way that they stopped doing all these inside our trading. Now it's not getting much of the way.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 2: There's some members of Congress that want to stop the trading. But until Americans start following what they're doing, by the way black Rock does that they follow Congress and see what they're doing their money, then that's when it's all ends, and so we've all got to figure out a way to end it. I think the best way to end it is to follow the money in all at all avenues. Follow what Nancy Pelosi is doing financially. She has she has built incredible wealth. And it's not just her, it's also people like Goldman who's also created incredible portfolio for themselves. It's all publicly available, none of it's illegal, and then once we all start making money off it, then maybe it'll stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe, Man, don't don't forget to don't overlook Mitch McConnell. Yeah, Republicans. Republican Party's hands not exactly clean across the board either. Anyhow, Morello, it's always a pleasure talking with you. I can't thank you enough for being on the program and joining us from time to time. You have a welcome spot here in the fifty five KRC Morning Show, and I will encourage my listeners to follow you do what Elon must did, Brionn and Morello on ex Brianna, keep up the great work and I'll look forward to having you back on the Morning Show real soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you, looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Seven nineteen to fifty five car seat talk station. Jimney Care Fireplace is Stove. Thank you to Jimney Care Fireplace and Stow for taking great care of my listeners, including cribbage Mike, who'se. I think it was great grandkids stuff toys up his chimney, which then basically caught fire, belching smoke out into his living room the first time he used the gas fireplace. Gas fireplaces also need service, so he said he was raven about the customer service and that that does not shock me at all because I know the owner of Chimneycare Fireplace and Stuff. He is a quality human being, Jeff Keeper. He's been around since nineteen eighty eight. Right now. To ensure you're safe and you're safe and comfortable in your home, they got a winter special going on. It's a wood burning fireplace sweep and evaluation and it's only one sixty nine to ninety nine plus tax. Great value for your safety and you can have peace of mind knowing that your chimney is fully swept and clean and your chimney lining is not cracked, and they check it out with a video camera first. You may have water issues going on in there that you're not even aware of your chimney could be cracked right now, the lining, because that's what happens when you have a chimney fire. And trust me, you don't necessarily know you've got a chimney fire going. The Chriso catches fire, your chimney cracks and spoke goes up the chimney, but you don't know what's happening. So that's why you need an inspection to keep yourself safe. And please, as I always recommend when I mention a chimneycare fireplace and stuff, get yourself a carbon monoxide detector. Are so worth the value and peace of mind that they provide very low price to keep you well alive. To schedule the appointment, there's two ways to do it. You can book an appointment online at Chimneycareco dot com chimneycareco dot com tell them Brian said, how many call five one three two four eight ninety six hundred. Five one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station for live radio