Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The games Mike the Bulldog BEYONDI on Jr. R.
Speaker 1: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Tom's Watch Bar at the corner of sand Lake Road in International Drive. Taco Bob gonna be out there this Friday starting at eight. It's another one of these Magic Watch parties. Have great prizes to give away some BWO Bob World or gear and good times, ben great food out there. Dog was there this past week and Tom's Watch Bar fun time. Come on out absolutely well. Hopefully the Magic result will be a little better when you're there, Taco than it was last night against Houston Bulldog.
Speaker 3: Back to live, back to reality for the Magic. Last night they were back to their ugly, clunky, plodding, painful to watch offensive ways last night, ninety seven to eighty four. They go down to the Houston Rockets. Magic scored just eighty four points. That's their third lowest total of the season. They shot only thirty two percent from the floor, twenty five percent from the three point line, and on the other end of the floor, they allowed the Rockets to get twenty offensive rebounds. Sixty three total rebounds. That's the most given up by the Magic this year. Man, it was just I watched the Magic almost every game. I've got fan Dual Sports Network. I pay extra for it to watch the Magic play so I can talk about them on the radio, and because I like watching the NBA. But I gotta tell you they're They're getting me frustrated, and they're boring to watch. They're boring to watch sometimes Toms on Friday, yeah, yeah, well hopefully at Tom Yeah last week and they actually beat the Bucks. So maybe it's the Toms watch bar thing they get some going.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be great if your sports channel of subscriptions were based on winning percentage of your team as to what you had to pay.
Speaker 3: I think I deserve a refund from Franzuel Sports Network absolutely. So, all right on to what else is going on in sports? How amazing is the NFL. They just dominate. The season's over, the season's been over, and I was watching the ESPN debate shows yesterday after our radio show gets off at nine point thirty. All they talk about is NFL, NFL free agency, the trades. It's unbelievable how they dominate the sports landscape. Obviously. NFL Free agency Day one yesterday. I know Lynch is excited that his favorite team, the Miami Dolphins, signs Zach Wilson to back up to a tongo by low. How excited are you about Zach?
Speaker 1: Tell you how soundly I slept last night? Right.
Speaker 3: And the Bucks, by the way, they resigned Chris Godwin to a three year deal. Chris Godwin, of course their slot receiver who was having a great year before he went down with a broken ankle this past season, so they re signed him.
Speaker 2: He's coming back.
Speaker 3: He's actually taking a pay cut to stay with the Bucks. So I should tell you something about the Bucks organization.
Speaker 2: The big news.
Speaker 3: There twenty mili Right, he's taking almost he left twenty million dollars on the table pat to stay there. Yeah, that's impressive. Yeah, So the big news the quarterbacks. The Seahawks signed Sam Darneld yesterday. He's leaving the Vikings three year, one one hundred million dollar contracts.
Speaker 2: They got him for a bargain.
Speaker 3: Actually, he had a great year last year, so he's leaving the Vikings that joined the Seahawks. The Seahawks, of course traded Geno Smith to the Raiders because Geno Smith wanted to a big deal and the Vikings said, no, we can get Sam Donald.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The Seahawks said no, we can get Sam Donald for less than we would pay you and Sam Donald's better. So I think that's a great deal by the Seahawks to get Sam Donald. The other big quarterback news the Jets son Justin.
Speaker 2: Fields from the Steelers.
Speaker 3: He was there, started out as their starting quarterback last year, then he became the backup. So that was a big free agent news yesterday and again just dominating the sports landscape. You see f start spring football practice today. How excited are you two ucf alum about year one of Frosty spring practice. You guys are gonna be out there to watch some spring ball.
Speaker 1: Totaco was just talking about packing a lunch and want to head out, and.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be interesting to see, you know, Scott frost his second go round. What are gonna you know, you know quarterback situation. Who's gonna be the starting quarterback? Mackenzie Milton's on staff, so a lot of work to do for you.
Speaker 1: I hope there's not a lot of noise in the machine for this first season back.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, yeah, give them time. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we all know how fans are. Yeah, you know, they say they'll give him time, but if you see, if it goes through a little losing skid, he'll get criticized, just like every every coach does.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this is a rebuild.
Speaker 3: There's a reason Gus Malzon bailed out to take the offensive coordinator job at FSU. He knew this was gonna be not a long rebuild because in college football, you can rebuild a lot quicker now with a transfer portal. But it's gonna be you know, it's gonna take Scott Frost a couple of years to get this program back up and running again.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he needs some time.
Speaker 3: Just speaking of UCF, their basketball team will play in the Big Twelve Tournament tonight against Utah. The Nights are the fourteen seed, Utah is the eleven seed. Speaking about coaches getting time, Johnny Dawkins might need to make a little noise in the Big Twelve Tournament to save his job.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see how the tournaments go and then we'll have the selections on Sunday and see what the bracket brings us get ready for March Madness.
Speaker 2: Right Doc absolutely can't wait, and.
Speaker 1: A lightning tough match on the A A tough matchup tonight on the road at Carolina. If you want to catch up with the Bulldog, Mike be Nikey host Open Mic on AM seven forty and FM ninety six nine The Game weekday mornings on at Jason DUTs. He takes time out of his busy show to join us here for the Sports Page each morning on j R R.
Speaker 3: By the way, Happy birthday to Bobby mcfair and Oh Oh Jr.
Speaker 2: He's been out for as a