Speaker 1: And this episode is called this Time.
Speaker 2: What's Up? Guys? Welcome to season three, episode forty nine of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does awesome.
Speaker 2: Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: Thebluey Podcast dot com, our email address Glue Podcast at GAI dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a link so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free via Patreon. It's just one dollar a month and it is a super cool and a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: You guys sure are awesome. We appreciate you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Henry speaking to people who are awesome. What should we do next?
Speaker 3: The hol outs.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen up.
Speaker 1: Everyone has to clap and go whoa Yeah, all right, that's awesome, got.
Speaker 2: It, allay, Let's start on Spotify. We heard from Lucia, Hannah, Laura, Pink, Yoshi, Kika, Cola, Grant and Grant. We hope you're doing okay, Buddy, Julia, Tractor, Abigail, Isabelle, Emily, Skippy, Maybrey Z one hundred million Cats, Thomas, Dylan, Poe, Evy, Daisy, Alice and her brother Patrick, someone who's username is Moonstone Magic, Sophie, Ava, Gideon and Himma. We got some emails. We heard from Trey who says Henry is his favorite and he wants to give a shout out to Grayson, Alejandro, and Liam. We heard from Theodore and Charlotte. They're from Alaska and they said that Pavlova is delicious and that the people who have had it where they said it wasn't very good might not be making it as good as they do.
Speaker 4: Maybe I would still love to try Pavlova sometime.
Speaker 2: Me too, Me too. We got a voice message from Zora Hi.
Speaker 5: She's Za, Speaky, Ira, Stella, Amanda and Eric my Skadi kind of pink, and I was wondering what is sell us free the Hello Kitty character? My favorite is Hello Kitty and Coroni and I hope she watched the Hello Kitty superstycause that's my favorite.
Speaker 3: Bye, hi, Zora, thank you so much for sending this to us. And I know you asked me what my favorite Hello Kitty characters are. My personal favorites are my Melody and TUXI Doo.
Speaker 2: Sam oh, Hello Kitty. Sure, it's cute.
Speaker 4: I remember when I was little, I liked Hello Kitty too.
Speaker 2: Fender the guitar company had a Hello Kitty Fender strat that I secretly wish for. I would play that thing live, no problem.
Speaker 4: I fat that's pretty cool looking.
Speaker 2: It was pink with Hello Kitty's face as the pick guard. A. How that's so cool? Oh my gosh, Zora, thank you, thank you, thank you. We got an email from Eloise and also Mary and nor bur Uh from Buckingham. Sure we heard from James who wants to say happy fiftieth anniversary to his parents. How cool is that?
Speaker 4: That is very cool? Happy anniversary to both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and James. It was great to hear from you, and we also got a voice message from Curtis and Ruthie.
Speaker 6: I love you so much. I like hearing the podcast and Curtis is with me and the car.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm her brother.
Speaker 3: I like your podcast and I really like Henry. Oh, thank you Curtis and Ruthie. It's nice to hear from you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much for the voice message. That was awesome. We sure do appreciate you, guys. And if you would like to send us a voice message, all you have to do is ask a parent to help you record yourself on a phone, tablet or computer and then email the file to Estella where should they email.
Speaker 3: That Blue Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we would love to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Guys, We sure would. We appreciate all the messages and comments on the show and we're just we're so happy you guys love the show and we love to hear from you. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we just got done watching the sign.
Speaker 6: But way then, and Bingo, why not selling a house?
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice, Stella. Could you tell us what was going on at the beginning of this episode?
Speaker 3: Blue Bingo and Bandit. We're all playing in the backyard. Bingo and Bandit were playing on the swing and Bluie was just standing there and she was asking about rad and Frisky's wedding and about like what was going to happen at it and stuff, And then Chili came over and told them that someone was here and that they had to leave. So they left the house because their realtor was there and he was showing two buyers around the house.
Speaker 2: Right in the last episode when they were playing house selling, we figured something like this might be happening. And there are a couple of sheep dogs there to look at the house with Bucky Dunstan. And when the healers are on their way to get in the car, Bingo is playing a game. Amanda. What was she doing?
Speaker 4: She had drawn a face on each one of her feet and she was calling them Tina and Tanya.
Speaker 2: And she was saying the names while she walked too right.
Speaker 4: With each foot, Tina, Tanya, Tina, Tanya. It was very cute.
Speaker 2: Did you notice when she was getting in the car, since it's such a high step up, did you hear what she was saying.
Speaker 3: I don't remember she was saying one of the names of her feet when she was getting in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one over and over again. Right, she was going Tina, Tina because she couldn't get up in there. That's super relatable. I think that's so cute.
Speaker 4: Cute.
Speaker 2: The sheep dogs are there to look at the house, and Blue is wanting to know what's going on.
Speaker 6: Are those dogs with no eyes going to buy a house?
Speaker 2: And Henry? What answer did she get?
Speaker 3: If they like it, they'll buy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? And Blue asked, why are they selling the house, Henry? Why are they selling the house?
Speaker 3: They're selling the house because Bannett has a new job in a different city, so they're going to move to that city.
Speaker 2: Henry. What question did Blue ask?
Speaker 3: She asked, what's wrong with this city? And she really said nothing.
Speaker 2: But this job pays a lot more money, which means we can give you kure. It's a bit of life.
Speaker 6: I don't want a better, lie, Louie.
Speaker 1: It will be a big adventure.
Speaker 2: Stella. While all of this is going on in the conversation, Bingo randomly says something about the sheep dogs. Do you remember what it was?
Speaker 3: Bingo says that she thinks the sheep dogs actually do have eyes, you just can't see them under the fringe.
Speaker 2: That's cute, and that is such a thing that a little kid would do out of nowhere, come up with some random thing that is spot on. It was really really good. We see Bluie at school Stella and what is happening there.
Speaker 3: Calypso is reading the story and the story had a good inding, and Blue asks her why all stories have good indians and no stories have bad indings.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess because life will give us enough sad ones.
Speaker 2: I feel like that is spot on. I found myself so in that that I do like it in TV shows where everything works out because I'm trying to escape the normal problems of the world. I don't need more of them on TV. Right, That's what Calypso's saying about these stories. I like how blunt the kids can be. When we heard what may have happened to the guinea pig and wenton mentions his dad being lonely, and we heard the terriers say her mom likes your dead. And then Bluuie tells everybody the news, my.
Speaker 6: Dad is moving another city and I'll never see any of you ever again.
Speaker 1: What let me read you this story.
Speaker 2: Calypso gets ready to read a news story Stella and what is it about?
Speaker 3: She starts reading a story called the Farmer, which is about a farmer who has a horse and one night his horse runs away. His neighbors tell him that that is really bad luck. He said, we'll see, And the next morning his horse comes back with three more horses. Then his neighbors say that that's really good luck. But later his son decides to try to ride one of the wild horses that their original horse brought back, and it kicks him off and he hurts his leg. Again, his neighbors tell him that that's bad luck. Then soldiers come in to have these young men join the army, but they can't take the farmer's son because he has a hurt leg, And his neighbors again tell him that's really good luck, and he says, we'll see. Is that it?
Speaker 1: What happens next? Why didn't you want to join the army?
Speaker 6: Well, the horses' names I would have called the white one snowy yeah, and the black one midnight.
Speaker 2: Amanda, what do you think the moral of that story?
Speaker 4: Where he was sometimes you just have to kind of wait and see how things go.
Speaker 2: And what might seem like good luck to one person might actually not be great from the perspective of another person, and that a lot of it's about perspective, right, right, But we'll see. The kids weren't sure if it was a happy ending or a sad ending. Amanda, what did Calypso tell them?
Speaker 4: She said the story was both. It's happy and sad, and then she told the kids that everything will work out the way it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: We cut to them back in the car and Bluuie is in the best mood ever, and we hear them singing a song. Amanda, what are they singing?
Speaker 4: They were singing Frisky and Radley sitting in a tree KISSI n G. And then Bingo says, and then comes a dinosaur in a carriage.
Speaker 2: That's not how I remember it going on when we were kids. No, I don't think that's how anybody else had heard it either, right.
Speaker 4: There, But I like her version.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really cute, I thought, bandit is asking Bluuie why she's in such a good mood, Henry, what does she tell her? Dad?
Speaker 3: Blue said that Calypso said that everything's going to work out. So the two sheep dogs aren't going to buy the house.
Speaker 2: Bandit immediately understands where she's coming from, and he tries to explain to her what the real deal is with the whole thing. I really felt for him in that moment, too, because I bet that was a tough thing to see, knowing how happy she is and after she's been kind of down in the dumps, he's happy to see that, but then has to sort of knock her back down a little bit. I felt bad for him. Bandit gets a phone call right then and Henry who is it?
Speaker 3: It was the realtor Bucky.
Speaker 2: He tells Ben at the news that the sheep dogs want to buy their house, and everybody is super sad. We see a montage of Bluey being sad in the car, and then bedtime is super hard.
Speaker 6: Please don't make us move, dad, Oh blue Mom, Please tell Dad not to make us move.
Speaker 2: Oh Chili. The next day, they're getting ready for the wedding and Henry, what do we see going on?
Speaker 3: We can see socks muffin bingo practicing being flower girls.
Speaker 4: Flowers be so muffy and you don't have to say flowers.
Speaker 2: Sully, Oh muffin Stella. Right then, Frisky comes up and what is she saying to Chili?
Speaker 3: She is saying that she's gonna be sad when Chili leaves, and that she can't believe that she's moving away from her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Chili feels bad about that. Stripe comes up and he mentioned something that caught Frisky off guard. Stella, what was it?
Speaker 3: Stripe comes up and mentions that Frisky's also moving because he was told that she was moving to the west with Rad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And who told him that Rad? Yeah? Yeah, and she didn't know. She wants to talk to him right now, but he's not there. Where is he?
Speaker 3: Chili had sent him to go get Ice.
Speaker 2: Oh just think of what would have happened if he had been there right then. Do you think it would have gone better or worse?
Speaker 3: Worse?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so too. They find Bluuie out front Amanda. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Blue is just sitting out on the front step looking sad. She's thinking about them selling the house. And then the girls come and find her because they need help being flower girls and they think Blue is the only one that can show them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were wondering why wasn't Blue at flower girl practice when Blue told them what was going on? Muffin had the answer to everything, Well, then you need.
Speaker 6: To get rid of that sign. That sign means the houses for selling, so if you get rid of it, then the house won't be for selling anymore.
Speaker 2: Then everything will work out. That's it, lon't We just needn't get rid of the sign. WHOA. In the meanwhile, we see that Frisky is super mad that Brad is making these decisions without her, and she also wants to take the sign down for the wedding. Back out front, we see the girls trying to figure out their caper and they give Socks an assignment. Henry, what was it?
Speaker 3: They told Socks to bark twice if they saw any grown ups.
Speaker 2: Socks sure did a good job. I like hearing her talk. Yeah, in these episodes, it's so cute. Frisky comes out and tells them that she wants that sign gone, and Blue assumes it's for the same reason that she wants the sign gone. Henry, what did Blue say about Frisky?
Speaker 3: Blue said that Frisky's the best fairy godmother ever.
Speaker 2: Oh right, then somebody gets a phone call Stella. What's happening?
Speaker 3: Rad finally calls back Frisky and she immediately asks him what Stripe was saying about the movie to the West.
Speaker 2: In the meanwhile, the girls are talking about just how nice Frisky is. Stella. What happens? Right then?
Speaker 3: She yells at rad and kicks their numb.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Y, no, oh, poor Jeremy. Frisky is getting in her car and driving away. Stella, what does her license plate say?
Speaker 3: Her license plate said frisk, but instead of the S, it was a five instead.
Speaker 2: I think the eye may have been the number one. Also, I don't remember for sure. I love the license plates and figuring out what's going on with them. Anyway, she drives off. The girls tell Chili what happened, and Chili tries to call Frisky, but she's not getting an answer. Bluey knows that she needs Frisky to help pull the sign out. Chili's gonna take off. What's she gonna do.
Speaker 4: Amanda, Chili's gonna chase after Frisky and all the girls want to go too, but she tells them no.
Speaker 2: Right then, Stripe walks up and he's singing a song. Did anybody pick up what it was?
Speaker 3: It was Cat Squad, Yeah, the Cat Squad theme song.
Speaker 2: He rolls up and he's wanting to know where Frisky is Amanda? What happens?
Speaker 4: I forget which one of the girls. But one of the girls starts to say she called off the wedding, but before she could get it out, Chili slaps her hand over her mouth.
Speaker 2: It was muffin muffing. Did you hear what Stripe said? No? That was the one parenting thing he's been missing out on this whole time, right, Chili thinks he's got it under control, Amanda. But who walks up next?
Speaker 4: Bandit comes up next and he.
Speaker 3: Was singing the same song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was that cat squad theme is catchy? I love it. By this point, Chili is covering everybody's mouths. She even used her tail, and she finally says, fine, you can all go. Let's go because she knows she can't trust them, right Henry, What do they do?
Speaker 3: They all get in to Bobo, which is the name of their car, but there's not enough room for Bluey to get in the car, so she gets to send the front seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's just a little kid, and all the car seats in the back are full. So Chili looks up what are the rules of the road in Queensland? Instella what were they The.
Speaker 3: Rules were that any child over the age of four could sit in the front seat if all the other seats were taken.
Speaker 2: That works out perfectly. One of the first places Chili thinks to look is at Frisky's apartment and she holds what I'm guessing is Frisky's roommate. Does he even remember her name? Her name was Cookie, very good, very good. The girls want to know what sitting in the front seat is like, Stella, What does Blue tell them about it?
Speaker 3: Blue tells them that she has her own drawer and whenever she opens it, she finds a book about Bobo in there.
Speaker 2: She says, sitting up there is the best thing ever? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What happens to them next? Stella?
Speaker 3: They get pulled over?
Speaker 2: Puli?
Speaker 4: Oh it?
Speaker 2: Have we ever had to yell that in our car? Amanda M.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've had to since I was a teenager. Probably What did they get pulled over for? Amanda?
Speaker 4: The constable was wondering if the child sitting in the front seat was able to actually be in the front seat, and Chili showed him the rules for Queensland and he said, oh okay. He looks in the car and asked Louie if she's over four and she said yes, and he said, hey, we're in good shape. Then, while he has them pulled over, he hears some talking about looking for Frisky, and he starts asking about her, and he reads off the description of her in the car that she drives, and he said, yeah, I just pulled her over for speeding and gave her a ticket like ten minutes ago. And then they figure out the place where he had pulled her over was close to Frisky's favorite juice shop. So the girls are like, we gotta go, and they hit it.
Speaker 2: Chili floors. It peeling away from there, and I kind of thought she might be in traveling. Next he's yelling after them that she, meaning Frisky, was a little bit cranky. They pull up and don't see her car at the juice shop. But Henry, what do we get to see?
Speaker 3: We see the truck backing out and we can see Frisky's car parked right next to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big delivery truck was there and Frisky's car was right on the other side, but they couldn't see it. They walk in and Frisky doesn't seem to be there. But Henry, what do we see?
Speaker 3: We see Frisky in the background walking out.
Speaker 2: Oh, they were so close. Guys. There's so much to unpack in this episode that I think we're gonna have to turn this into two separate podcast episodes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we think Bluuie is awesome. And until next time, when we finished talking about the sign, we are out here.
Speaker 3: Bye guys, Bye bye.