Speaker 1: Hey, looking for a Spanish podcast above your level but not to advance, then listen to my show Basic Spanish Conversations, available on all major listening apps. Here is the episode I did about Peru with Anthony from the podcast Till Spanish Listening Practice. Enjoy bi minio are Basic Spanish Conversations Spanish di tito to speak with your amigos, So Marco two Professor Latino de Espanol yuei novamo a Peru pero de machu picchu algar in cravele see Peroi motime formason sorel a next episodio bassa the tread. The Tinos spresented the Perugia no connosias on a linus miterriosas u lugar a mediel deserto your cito pajo terra concaveris paraiso m bite al perano Anthony the podcast Still Spanish Listening Practice ad MASS. They went against the podcast and Trevita kill maso so me by is chile A ske cuando mines episodio pasa for Chill Spanish parace practice. Cando are you ready to explore Peru? Y Anthony aka in Latin ell Anthony Pahtike, not the.
Speaker 2: Present Anthony Moray. You want to see Lima yallosos Memo New York pst Stika, there's a sentences as at the City, Initiarial podcast, Chosen Listening practice, Last personas Kestang, tavissing Iniando and espanol Okay Niel Interdoo classes.
Speaker 1: Espanola, Antonio, mutes nat Iguanola de Peru, slaa Vesa, Machu Picchu no tico in tes U Maya, the Machu Picchu parag s Antonio Alono, the l Lina, the Naka Lina, the naka in case Lina, the naka.
Speaker 2: Katalina Lina and aske stang in paramento Ika Stang masal sur de Lima stang in predicament in the Serto song Linias and the sierto ky most strong differentest format, different animalist song tang rand k is dificial vers solos latilicopter and reladad tamanuela forma you know the Nasca s msg almness and soloon as O.
Speaker 3: Grassias a leader.
Speaker 2: Ras can Bolan no solati yes condil is an in control much mas Mucima's mass mascosidas so el mono ranya la bien el.
Speaker 1: Ca libri yes interes claros to this okay, not to disa al tra no no.
Speaker 2: Y where ye cat exact exactly exactly started. Porky is he sellow.
Speaker 1: Anamous It's okay inata in color no sola qul is okay I man.
Speaker 2: See see those milling you know in cono see okay in the sante park dependent the king persons, okay for all the s stratt los aliens.
Speaker 3: Okay sereng est then.
Speaker 1: Be elasi de la jaka, China, Alambchinachina.
Speaker 2: And quechua see significa laguna is condida Jacchina, sung oassis and medio donas the arena.
Speaker 3: The sirdar.
Speaker 2: There's a Limakesmo, there's a miss moore Lima and calla Tourismo is bastante polar, la viages and minjuan po the costar, cien dollar and tero selling and la manana song tres quatro ras creo andrea Jeganacina, la cachina and miss moassis Auratvastantes Hotels, comer nostras is esta perolo mass popular is sandboarding okay, sister com oil snowboarding ladin I thing is so it maintained cars mang loos arenos say in English lost dune buggies cars not even ports, not in poor bodmos so metal is.
Speaker 1: On to Terrenola, mad Max Come.
Speaker 2: Is the to baggy Yeah, exactlysts very experience, mad.
Speaker 1: Max, mad Max ladin Americana exactly are you working? Must Kumba the the Lima Camba.
Speaker 2: Premo Records, Cumbas r s Stan and likes San Francisco Central, the Limas La Parte Colonial says muchos chios casas the like colonial knowle los espanoless the Cumbas um destino.
Speaker 3: The like squila.
Speaker 1: Jam exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's see.
Speaker 2: Historico por like Lesia and c of rese tours las cata, Cumbas, song, digamos, laceresa and sima No. It's alextra no, it's a postry person experiencial.
Speaker 3: Lesia mu and Tia and tula.
Speaker 2: Biblio, tam Antigua boys Passia poor like Lesia poor, Los patios Berto last last, pintura, Los friscos, cataining canto dispositt no and buena condition i Ungia k s A l tour espanol ke and English song history or is los castantsstent mo chine formasim al term logo condo they saying okay.
Speaker 3: Boys, is.
Speaker 2: Omelo parlas parcel a person Talvis not pudding Talves recommendably, is melo suprano is peceno.
Speaker 1: Your subrano pequeno blind minaciomnado or quet.
Speaker 2: C t ning focus the Lusa marija and no tanto but manos parat to carlos parres los po comasali pa ma.
Speaker 3: See definite em se e.
Speaker 2: Bo was not going avan Sando and Sando and san yes rintota directs e I for sas on the los West stan se parados manos los los para for different West patena fosa, the solo femurist ottra, the solo caranos yes condo con nino param in tante pero you have a mois professor la maestra. You had no trust your no boy address for beno.
Speaker 1: Math but I can take up on it in contact to.
Speaker 2: Playing conme and Spotify or in Apple podcasts, Amazon podcast commo Chill Spanish listening practice and YouTube and miss Chill Spanish listening practice. Is he kidding screwer playing a screwer Chill Spanish listening robot Gmail.
Speaker 1: Antonymo approxima, that's approxima. If you want to listen to the rest of the episodes, you can find them on my show Basic Spanish Conversations, available on all maje your listening tops. For more information, visit www dot latinli dot com or check the link in the episode description at Bronto chat Out