Speaker 1: Hello two hour Rose Pricks and bord af followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ai, yes, and I just wo what I just as we were okay, so sorry I cut you off because I got excited.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, please, we're talking.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be, I guess, our last ever thing about Hannah Kobayashi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're done.
Speaker 2: We're kind of wrapping this up. But just as we started, Stephanie's like, I got a lot to read you. I've got I've been doing some digging, I got stuff. And just as you said that, I opened our friend Steve San Francisco investigates.
Speaker 1: Do you see that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have that too. I've got that open too. So let's get into it, because all right, my husband found.
Speaker 1: Our girl is back. She's back, and.
Speaker 2: She thriving, thriving, big time, thriving.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could start with her statement, but we could also What I was thinking was this is there's like a weird thing where she's lawyered up basically.
Speaker 2: And the lawyer met her at the border. Yes, like hand in hand. They crossed back into the United States from Mexico.
Speaker 1: And the lawyer something is weird with this lawyer. But this lawyer, his name is Doug Cary. He wrote this whole ass blog post about the whole story. This guy is exploiting. I mean I say that as.
Speaker 2: You know, as we do like twenty podcasts about it. But listen, that's our job to do these podcasts. Right.
Speaker 1: So he has a blog right, which is called Doug Cary k A r I, and it's got his book's case a log blog contact and this is called the Case Vanna Kobayashi. And he's a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Like, isn't that enough money? I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Okay, So I'm just going to go through. So he's got all these pictures. I'm just going to go through. December eleventh update.
Speaker 2: So it.
Speaker 1: He goes through, like maybe I could scroll to the bottom and just start with like, okay, you know what, No, I'm gonna I'm gonna start at the top. It's the it's the best way to go. I'm just gonna kind of skim through this because most of this we know. But in case you're just tuning in, he has an update. Hanna Kobayashi traveled to Mexico. This is December eleventh. Hanna Kobayashi traveled to Mexico after allegedly getting married to an Argentinian man. As of this afternoon, Hannah's family has reported she's been found safe and sound. The attorney for Hannah's mother, it's this is weird.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: This guy's an attorney and this is his blog. But he keeps spelling Hannah's name wrong. That is spelling it different ways. But the two main ways our h A N N A H. But he's also written h A N N A at. For Hannah's mother, Brandy Yee and sister Sidney Kobayashi issued a statement asking for privacy so that Hannah can quote, process the events and heal. As to the man that Hannah allegedly married before she traveled to Mexico, Los Angeles Magazine revealed his identity as Alan Thomas kakas c ac Acee. That's unnecessary to use that many c's in your name.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of c's in weirdly placed to trip us up. On November eighth, Hannah and Kaka Kaka flew to Maui to lax to be on the way to New York. We know all this, but something happened. She missed her flight. Blah blah blah. Okay, I'm going to skip down, and it says okay. Hannah's Instagram account identifies her as quote and create our x like a creator x okay, aphrodite activist and then woman spelled wom x n artist who is quote here to stoke your healing and creative journey. Hannah's Flicker account contains two hundred and ninety nine images offering Hannah's unique perspective on her surroundings and herself, often natural settings enhanced with filters and bright colors. Okay. About two weeks before Hannah Vana, she allegedly married Alan Cacassi. La Magazine apparently broke the story, but few of the details have been confirmed by law enforcement. The man in the photos is let's just call him Allan. He's thirty two, he's from Buenos Aires. Then there's some stuff about based on his investigation, so I guess he's an investigator and now also her attorney.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a according to San Francisco investigates because they're talking about it too. He's also a crime like a true crime author, which San Francisco Steve puts in quotes. Oh my gosh, I'm not having it either. San Francisco Steve is like, absolutely not with this guy. Right, it's a whole thread. Okay, okay, So I'm gonna I'm just gonna skip down. Obviously we don't need to. We all, if we've been listening, know what happened. But I'll tell you this also, I'll remind you of this part. On Saturday, November tenth, Hannah went to the Grove at Tashion, a bookstore. Hannah asked the store employees if she could charge her phone while she grabbed a bite to eat. Hannah also added her name and address to a mailing list in her own handwriting.
Speaker 1: So that's weird.
Speaker 2: So we knew that, and we knew she'd gone to the grove. We didn't know about that, but right, you know, she was at two different events, two different days. That's why it was all so ridiculous. She's being controlled like a zombie, right, made her take drugs and go to the Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, At seven nineteen pm, she sent a Venmo payment to a man named Jonathan Taylor. No, that's not my husband, guys, stop, I don't even think about that for a quote reading, which her family believes was a tarot card reading. Then she was spotted again. We know this. At the Grove at the Nike sponsored Lebron James thing that evening, she returned to Lax and spoke with a ticketing agent, and we don't know where she spent the night. Then, Okay, on Monday, November eleventh, she sent a series of text messages to family and friends. The latest reports suggest these texts may allude to the fake marriage scheme. Hi, loves, I just finished a very intense spiritual awakening. I'm charging my phone and heading back to the airport to get to New York City. I might need some help getting there. It's a long story. I'll keep you posted. So we didn't know about that text. No, I did not know about that text. So what is the long story? I don't know. But then there's another text I'm going to read you that. There's four in a row. I got tricked pretty much into giving away all my funds for someone I thought I loved. Then the next one, sorry for a craziness was definitely intercepted. Then the next one deep packers wipe my identity, stole all my funds, and have had me on a mind fuck since Friday.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's psychosis, right. We talked about that that sounds just like psychosis.
Speaker 1: Something's weird for sure. Yes, on Monday afternoon, she went back to lax, her phone ping for the last time around four pm and then she was disconnected. Did they show her picking up her bags? Okay? Then a lot of this we know. She was shown on a metro light rail system with a guy that she'd met there headed to the Union station. Then the family was trying to go like, that's the guy. He was a black man, but he had nothing to do with it because we saw her going into Mexico. Okay, so then this guy says, I'm just skipping all the way down, says when I inter Hannah's aunt, Laurie Pigeon Lauri. Of course he spells it Laurie like la u r i e, which is not how it's spelled, but it was pretty sure it's Laurie like anyway. On December third, when writing an article for The Long Beach Post, I don't know, she said. Hannah never mentioned any plans to travel to Mexico. She doesn't know anybody in Mexico. Pigeon told me she doesn't speak Spanish. Pigeon said, I will not stop until I can confirm she's safe and making these decisions of her own accord. Okay, Okay, that's fair. So the two people, though, Aunt Laurie is represented by somebody separate, and then Sydney and the mom are represented by a different lawyer. This has all gotten so crazy.
Speaker 2: Why so many lawyers? Why do we even need Okay, we'll come back to that.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to the lawyers, right, So in a bizarre Okay, so the dad, They found the dad twelve of twelve days after she crossed into Mexico, which I just think is interesting for the timeline. So she was in Mexico that hold for twelve days.
Speaker 2: And somebody knew that, yes, and they didn't tell the dad. So the dad was just like overwhelming.
Speaker 1: It says, Although some people posted comments blaming Hannah for her father's death, reportedly they were estranged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I would never and I personally didn't feel that way. I don't think we could ever be responsible for someone else's suicide. Like she obviously was having some stuff going on, needed to wanted to go to, like some kind of yoga retreat Mexico. People disappear sometimes, So she's not responsible in that way, Like I don't think she would ever purposely want I don't know her, but I can't imagine based on like how spiritual she is. I don't think that was her plan, right to be fair to her. But okay, okay, so now she's back, and I just want to read everybody her statement because it's weird, and then we can talk about it and then you tell us about Okay, So here's her statement now that she's back.
Speaker 1: Quote at daybreak?
Speaker 2: Okay, who uses the phrase daybreak? At day break?
Speaker 1: Daybreak? Are you a songwriter? What are you doing at daybreak? On December fifteenth? I crossed the border back into the United States Capital U capital S. Why would you not just say the US, like into the United States of the America, United States, these United States, these sovereign United Okay, okay, my focus is now on my healing, my peace, and my creativity. Okay, we have to talk about the fact that she just said her focus is on her creativity. Bitch, please, what are you talking about? Your focus is on your creativity. The whole fucking world was looking for you, right, You're you're like ruining lives and using taxpayers money and but you're focused on your creativity.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is not the first time. I mean, we're gonna save this for another time. We're gonna keep going with this. But I have a whole other story that reminds me so much of this and her creativity, Like what are you what are you talking? You mean the Netflix deal that you're already getting, You know that all that shit's already happening, or she's going to get a book deal, Like she's gonna get all this shit.
Speaker 1: Guys. I was doing some thinking, some deep thinking, and coming up with some pitches for Netflix, and I really think I have, like can I practice it on you, guys?
Speaker 2: Carry me out a multiicam? Well done? So I just picture this. There's a there's a couch in the middle, and behind the couch there's some stairs, and then the mom and dad are going to be kind of mismatched. I'm way too hot for dad, hear me out. Oh my god, I'm gonna play myself.
Speaker 1: Okay, So she says, I am deeply grateful to my family and everyone who has shown me kindness and compassion during this time. Okay, I was unaware of everything that was happening in the media while I was away, and I'm still processing it all I kindly ask for respect for myself, my family, and my loved ones as I navigate through this challenging time. Thank you for your understanding. Okay, nothing about her dad. Let me just let me just read you this please.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she this is from San Francisco Investigates Steve, our dear friend. I like, you know, it feels like we're kind of close to him. We've never met him, but we just.
Speaker 1: Such good friends with him, though, And I wish we.
Speaker 2: Could have him on the show he was on Nancy Grace. I want to reach out to him and be like, can do our podcast. We will not yell at you the way Nancy Grace did. For no reason. She just yelled at Steve the whole time. She's like, Steve, now you're being cage He wasn't being caves answering the best he could. She was yelling at him, being cagey. She said something like that in Cagy but she was just like, what does that mean? I'm not going to give you softball quest like as though he'd done something wrong. Right, Oh, you're not going to give him softball questions? Okay, thanks Nancy, You're so tough. Nancy Grace so Hannah, here's what Steve wrote. Hannah issued a completely tone deaf statement, saying, quote, I was unaware of everything that was happening in the media while I was away. Yet she hired a lawyer to come to Mexico and bring her back across the border. She fails to think law enforcement, the thousands of people who volunteered and searched on the ground and online, or those who donated to support the search efforts. So people are talking, and one person said, I'm surprised her lawyers did not help her write a better statement. Perhaps her attorney is also tone deaf. And then that's when Steve wrote, he is a crime true crime author. So dot dot dot ah, shady Steve. I'll read you a couple more of the comments.
Speaker 1: What if Steve is actually reality Steve?
Speaker 2: And then he's living in a secret life, and then we blow the cover off that. Now this is interesting. Somebody on Twitter wrote or ex wrote, I implore you. This is what someone said they're mad at Steve. They wrote, I implore you as a trafficking victor. Okay, I'm already flagged there, but okay, sure, as a trafficking victim who did not register what happened to me right away when I got home safe. Okay, what to consider that in cases like this something bad might have happened, she might not be coping based on expectations of what we only see in the media. Give it time, Steve writes back, I know more about this case than I disclosed. There is zero to suggest she is a trafficking victim. She's not.
Speaker 1: Why does everybody want to talk like everything is trafficking now?
Speaker 2: It's so ridiculous. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's not. It's not like that common right, Like I guess it's it.
Speaker 1: And this is not happening with a thirty one year old woman who crossed into the border on her own.
Speaker 2: On a vacation with like her friends.
Speaker 1: And was already acting like this. It's not just are you just going like, oh, something happened to her in Mexico for a few days.
Speaker 2: No, it's like the same people that think every time there's a drone, you know that it's an alien. Well, you guys are just not saying it like you guys know, and it's like, no, it's not. It's clearly not. The aliens would not like crash into New Jersey. It's not happening. So then the trafficking victim, who's now all up in it not getting a lot of views, said I did not say she was trafficked. I said, I am so wait, are this person currently being trafficked? But like, just tell it was on this thread. Yeah, didn't cope as expected according to others. I understand that sometimes you have to be deprogrammed if there was let's say cult or.
Speaker 1: Abuse, but this she was gone for four years, right.
Speaker 2: No, someone's like this person said, I feel terrible for what happened to you, but please get help if this is triggering for you, Like why are you up in this? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And then the person went back, I'm not triggered. You're assuming that based on three comments. We're assuming it based on the fact that you said you were trafficked and didn't even register it, and so that we should all give grace. Okay, this person might be a little nuts like that. We're not here for that.
Speaker 1: It is weird, though, I'm going to just go back to something. Laurie's name is spelled l A ri i E. It's aunt Laurie, right, So the guy who's her lawyer, can't keep her name spelled consistently, and doesn't can't spell consistently people in her family. I just think that thatir not good. And he's an author, yeah, true crime author. And Steve also says, I do not believe that she, Steve is mad.
Speaker 2: Steve's like, I don't believe that she was not aware, meaning Hannah was not aware of what was going on. She hired a lawyer, so clearly she was aware. Now it is possible she wasn't aware up until the point that the aunt was like, you got a lawyer up, so maybe she wasn't aware for a while. Maybe right, people are so mad? Someone said, I agree, it seems more than a little unappreciative, and there's a lot of emojis that seem unnecessary. I'm no expert in these things, but could it possibly be she experienced some kind of mental break with reality and is still experiencing it, like needs medication or counseling or something, or does her coming home signal that she's completely fine, which is that's a fair question. And then the first response is her family is garbage. I'm not sure that that's helpful.
Speaker 1: Sidney Kobayashi, the sister Yeah put out said something. What she's saying, well, but I don't know when this is from, but I'm just going to read it to you. This girl is an attention ho. She wrote, I think the hardest truth about grief that you have to learn and live with is that you will never stop grieving. You have to learn to live with it. You have to learn to live without them. It hurts a lot of days. You will be in denial. A lot of days your being will be a blur. Time will go by so quickly, yet somehow terribly slow. Every day that goes by is an aching reminder that you're one day further away from the last time you were with them, Yet every day that goes by, you know, is one day closer to being with them again. It's a messy fine line of being grateful for the time you have here with the people who are still here and love you, but the time you have here is without this person. So how can you stay fully grateful and present? Grief is hard. It's exhausting down to the soul. You want to be with them, but you want to be here. You like this life, but you like it less now they're gone. I guess she's talking about the dad.
Speaker 2: She's definitely talking about the dad, which must be a nightmare. I mean, I feel for the sister, like if someone went. I mean, it's so tricky because like maybe she didn't really know. They thought she was having a psychotic break. They were worried for her safety. It's just the problem is that they didn't reveal everything that they knew.
Speaker 1: Somebody wrote. Somebody commented, no, Sydney, you are quote exhausting down to the soul. You still have about forty four thousand dollars to refund. And then somebody wrote, yes, I agree regarding refunds, keeping any money that was not expended up the quote search is highly unethical at minimum. And then this person wrote four hours ago, they wrote, she's now deleted this story.
Speaker 2: Oh. Someone else wrote they're mad about what the creativity line. They said, her creativity growth should not even be on the list of things to do right now, which would be kind of geez. It's unfortunate people spent so much time in her case when there's thousands of legitimately missing people that desperately need help and she's out there being creative. She sure was successful so the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that that Obviously that line struck me weird too, and you could say, you could say, well, she didn't know, you know, she didn't know people were looking for her, but now she knows what shit show this was, so to be like, guys, my first priority is my creativity.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at her Instagram right now, which I've been following pretty closely, and boy, are those followers moving up. They're not that high. It's thirteen point five thousand, but you know, it was like one, it was very low before the story. She got her followers.
Speaker 1: I got to say, like not really, like what does it take to actually get good about the followers? Like you know, it's really I mean the biggest news story and you get like a few thousand.
Speaker 2: I know what was she at originally? I don't remember two or three thousand. She was at one point like an eight. She's definitely gone up like five thousand in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: If they were all, it means like she came back and she was like, this is so embarrassing that I don't have that many new followers. And she uses a company to buy buy followers.
Speaker 2: She hasn't posted anything other than the Nike thing. But she does keep changing, like her bio, you know what I mean, that has changed a lot. She was constant. That's another thing. Either somebody else took control of her phone, which is what she tries to say, or she was on the phone like remember she'd put like little pair of eyes and be like are you watching me now? Things like that, So she had to have known what was going on. She knew people were looking for her because her instat kept changing. That's very important to the story, I think.
Speaker 1: And I also just think it's weird that I mean, Okay, she wasn't, like, let's take this apart, she wasn't in touch with her father, so they were a strange. So it's the whole thing is kind of interesting. So I guess she wouldn't have contacted her dad obviously they were strange, right, And it sounds like things weren't awesome between her and her sister.
Speaker 2: I agree she was having some stuff. By the way, I'm looking at who she's following on Insta, which I find interesting. Etsy, that's fine, okay, she considers it, of course an artist John Lennon, he's in there. I'm not naming everyone. But then you get down to Twin Soul's Infinity, Twin Flame Secret, Twin Flame Rising, Psychic Alexa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are we not discussing an whole Twin Flames connection? Why is that not being talked about? War?
Speaker 2: Here's why, I think because we know, we knew this from beginning, and by we like, somebody else found this and we like, you know, it was very obvious that that's who she followed. It's very obvious that that's part of her world. But I guess it's like who do you pinpoint? There's a lot of people in this colt. I mean, I don't know how many, but I would say, would you say, like one hundred thousand, there's got to be at least In fact, let me go to a twin Let me go to their site and see how many people follow them, Like who do you look to? Like? Who do you blame?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, Like what if if let's say it was like scientology, Like where would you start Tom Cruise? I guess there's like a it's just like they sue Tom Cruise. I mean, there's so many Twin Flames accounts it's hard to even like twin Flames Universe has seventy four thousand followers, but that's probably not even the main one, right right, Oh my god, somebody I know, do you ever do somebody I know follows them? I'm not surprised. That's fine, no judgment. You do you, you do you.
Speaker 1: I will just say, okay that because People magazine put out a whole thing, right and on Monday, December sixteenth, so that was yesterday. Lieutenant Doug Oldfield, a member of the LA Police departments Missing Persons Unit, confirmed that they quote received notification that Hannah Kobayashi crossed yesterday twelve fifteen. Oldfield explained that Kobayashi's case is now closed, and she spoke with Customs and Border Protection and quote presented herself for entry into the US, adding that she quote appeared to be in good health and did not appear to be under any distress. In a statement provided by to People by her aunt Laurie spelled la Rie Doug, Hannah also confirmed she's back in the US and then she gives the statement and then we already read the statement. So she's just going to get creative. Y'all get ready for some creativity. I mean, what do you feel what kind of stuff you think some interpretive dance her her sister and mother, Sydney and Brandy said in a statement to people at the time through their attorney. So they have an attorney, Sarah Azari? Why do they have an attorney? Do you think they had to get them to an attorneys? Yeah? What? Yeah? Do you think they got an attorney to defend them from the uh, stealing everybody's money?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not even that much. I mean, I don't I don't know. So, by the way, the attorney says, this sounds in a second, they are incredibly relieved and grateful. And then it says it was not clear at the time when, where or how Hannah made contact with her family, and Azari said there would be no further statement.
Speaker 1: Uh. And then her quote is this past month has been an unimaginable ordeal for our family, and we kindly ask for privacy as we take time to heal and process everything we have been through. The family shared quote. We want to express our heartfelt thanks to everyone who supported us during this difficult time. Your kindness and concern have meant the world to us. Uh. Yeah, Doug. And then the police guy, Doug Oldfield told people that they learned quote miss Kobayashi was found from the family attorney, so they if the police found it out from the family's attorney. He added, the authorities had quote quote not seen her, and at this point we have no reason to compel her to see us. It's a meeting news story, so she may decide to come with a lawyer, but she's not obligated to speak to us. That is interesting because what that means is like, she's not in trouble with the police.
Speaker 2: For and I don't think she should be. To be honest, I don't think. I don't know if it's so much her fault as it is like the surrounding circus around it, like she just didn't want to be around the people that she was around, so she took off. It sounds like she went to like I'd read somewhere something about a yoga thing. She went to like some kind of you know, twin flamesy retreat. I would imagine in Mexico that's what she did. She's not a planner, I don't think. I don't She's not somebody that if I wanted to make lunch plan I don't think she and I could be friends. I could see me trying to make plans with her for lunch and she'd be like, what this does today say? You know, Like she's like, I'm sorry, I'm in BALI what right we have plans? She's not like she just drifts around, and that's her right. She's a grown adult. She figured out a way to do that. Now. The thing that really comes into question is like, what's the immigration scam? Fraud? That's why they're That's why she lawyered up, because that shit it's probably true. Yeah, I guess I don't know why the family had to lawyer her up though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like why what we need some information? I guess we don't because we're not going to talk about this anymore. But the husband, why my husband being questioned? We've not heard anything from that Alan guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe it's just why these.
Speaker 1: People are completely involved in this. They all were on the plane together, right, I mean, it is that is weird. That is weird that we're mostly hearing about her family. Well, maybe we'll hear more about them. We'll keep on it. There's some other cults that I'm going to bring to your attention, but not today I know you have a whole story about but it's not anybody you know, right, No.
Speaker 2: I'm all down and this was the one. I mean, I have different things, but the one that I keep wanting to talk about is this other couple. We're going to save this for because it's a whole show.
Speaker 1: But tease, give us the teas.
Speaker 2: The teas is that a similar thing happened with a couple about five years ago, and that's all. That's your teas. They disappeared and there was a major, like country wide search, and I was very upset with the turnout.
Speaker 1: Interesting, but I just want to say it, like sort of in conclusion, but don't you think it is very strange that these people like that they're they're spending all this time on like who the terror card reader that she sent a venmo to. I'm not saying right this minute they are, but they were. But yet you've got her ex boyfriend who she was on the plane with. You find out she was married to somebody. Why weren't the police ever trying to talk to them?
Speaker 2: Maybe they were, maybe that's just like secret, But if.
Speaker 1: They did, what if they say we talked to these people, Yes, we found out she was okay, this girl was legally married to this guy. I never heard anything about him. The family never talked about it.
Speaker 2: They were the lawyers. They probably can't yet. That's probably they have to. They're lawyering up to take care of it. That's what I would imagine. But why, I said, but nobody's even saying any thing, Like even the people on Reddit, Why isn't anybody saying like, yeah, what the fuck is going on with her husband? I'm sure they have to say. I'm sure STI I mean Steve, I don't know. I'm looking through his comments. I mean, he's there's so many different places like he's right now just focused on her statement, right, and even.
Speaker 1: In us even we are, you know, parsing her statement and talking about it's weird that she's talking about her creativity and not saying anything about her dad. But yet there's a whole ass husband and and a previously boyfriend that was like, yeah, we were no contact, but then we flew together. But I don't know where she is.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, God, these are two interesting comments. One said, I don't think she knew that's different than the husband's stuff. She didn't know about the media stuff. This person said, I said from day one, I bet she surfaces after a month, as most of the retreats when you're detoxed and doing psychedelic treatments, which is what I kind of said. The girl I know from her insta she's into all that. That's fine. Are usually about two weeks or a month, sixty days whatever, so like that kind of that kind of tracks too. But you're right, why are they not tying? And then somebody else just wrote, she's like a serial killer who gets off on seeing themselves in the news. She knew and enjoyed being the center of potentional I actually don't think that's true. It's not answering your question about the husband. But I'm just looking at a different thing, which I don't think.
Speaker 1: That's true either, But it's but we're all talking about her and what she was doing and what she's up to, and there's been nothing about this fake marriage, and why isn't this guy being held to account. I don't know her husband. Maybe she just went to Mexico to do some ayahuasca.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that's exactly what she did. I think it's very clear if you look at her insta what she did and she has every right to do that.
Speaker 1: She does, but she also left really scary kind of text messages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's being stolen a lot of drugs and some psychosis. Whether which one came first, we don't know.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, it could do psychosis, for sure.
Speaker 2: She was just tripping balls. It's very easy to get mushrooms like at the grove specifically. I'm not even kidding. It's really really like no, I mean, in fact, it, Yeah, that's clearly what she was doing. I kind of feel sorry for her because she's just out of it and now she's like, I just want to focus on my art and just like my music and my sound wave bells that I'm selling on Edsy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. I can't wait for that.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, well, if there's more to come, we'll bring it, you know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But there may not be, And if there is not a lot, we're not going to talk about it. We may we may just not talk about it anymore.
Speaker 2: Although joy and happiness this holiday season creativity in the United States of America, the United States, Thanks guys Talks for being here. Wow. Think the