Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome. Here we are. This is our premiere of UFO Headlines. It's going to be the first Thursday of every month and we're gonna be talking about UFO news and things that are going on. And I'm here with Jack UFO. Jack. Hi Jack, good to see you, Thanks for being here. Hi, you doing mind, Good to be here, doing great. So just a couple of things just to let everyone know, these shows are not going to be monetized, and that's good news for you. If I have YouTube premiere, so I don't see any commercials, but the people that do see commercials, you won't see any on this because what I'm going to be doing is I'll be using copyright material and I'd rather not get a copyright strike. So so anyway, I'm just going to just keep them unmonetized. Then we're not going to go in any particular order today, but we will be discussing a bunch of different topics that are you know, newsworthy today. So Jack, why don't you if you would just step right in, We're going to talk about this right off the bat. Let me get it going up here, and I just have to do a setting in the other room. So that's why I am throwing it on you right away here and let's see there we go right here, we're talking about this and if you would, Jack, can you just kind of explain this article that you sent me and and we'll go from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Basically, it was just kind of a report that the Americans for Save Aerospace had put out, probably either earlier this week or just last week, about Barksdale Air Force Base, which is home to our nations BE fifty two Strategic Bomber Fleet, which I thought was really interesting. But they had a bunch of drone incursions that occurred either over or near that base, which I didn't even realize was happening. But good on ASA for reporting it. I thought it was pretty interesting, and I'm still surprised that sometimes these news events don't make national headlines, to say the least. But the article was well written. I highly recommend anybody go and check it out. One thing that I thought was interesting when ASA covers these topics is there's a quote Martin that I kind of wanted to share with everybody on the live stream here was which is in the article that I resonated a lot with me, which was each new incident demonstrates capabilities that exceed the last and each time the military's response options appear.
Speaker 2: To be inadequate.
Speaker 3: So I think that's really telling because I know, I don't know if any of you guys I've ever of Matt Ford show, and he did his coverage of the orbs with local law enforcement in Nebraska and Colorado, and I felt that this kind of bore a very similar resemblance to those incidents that I think happened back in twenty nineteen out in the Midwest or the middle of the country there that was called Colorado.
Speaker 1: And you know, I spoke to a guy that did a lot of research at the time on that, and you know, it's just it's just so weird, this whole this whole thing, and I I've got a lot of other information. We're trying to figure out exactly what's going on. I don't know if there's going to be any answers right away, you know, for what these things are. But let me figure out what's going on here and here we go. Yeah, I don't have any idea what is going on with these drones, but it's really scary. I don't think it's just by the way, I personally don't think it's aliens everyone myself, I think it's our adversaries, which is pretty scary. I think it's probably most you know, my first thought, and I still feel kind of comfortable saying this that. And it's just a guess because I don't really know, but my feeling is that it's China doing this, and there's somewhere off the coast that they have some type of ship and they're launching these I don't know what the capacity is, and I'm probably making some errors just by saying that, because I don't know. When I say capacity, I mean, I don't know how long they can stay airborne. I don't know how they can avoid jamming signals, but I'm sure that the technology is being perfected on that, you know, to avoid them. You know, there are these things, you know, I was talking to Mark d' antonio, who was my guest a couple of days ago, and there are these situations where they have these nets that they can fire up in the sky like and the nets are you know, proposed by some type of you know, I don't know exactly how, but that's the way to knock down the drones. So that is one of the defenses they have, but they really really have to get on this, whatever it is, they have to get on this and figure it out and try to figure out whatever defense they can for these incursions. Because these are everyone should be talking about this, because these are sensitive military bases over nukes. So I think it's very important, and I just don't understand why. You know, I know there's a lot of things going I personally don't I personally don't pay much attention to the news basically, but I would say that, you know, this should be something that they try to figure out and really try to do something on. And you know, I don't know if you have anything more to add to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's interesting that it's definitely not like major headlines. And then the other thing that I would say is is with the technology that we have, I would imagine if you have something flying over your very important military base within the you know, continental United States, you have to know where it's coming from. I would think, or at least have an idea or be able to follow it or something. If you can't like disarm it or knock it out of the sky, or if it can't be you know, I just feel like with satellites or something like, they can they can find anything anywhere if they really wanted to.
Speaker 2: When I say that, I mean, do you.
Speaker 1: Think so do you think they they could? I think they could find something. But do you think, say, if it's in an evening and these things aren't lit or whatever, could they through inf I mean, do they have the ability to infrared or some type of way to sense what these things are even if you know, if they're too small for radar or that type of thing. I mean, I don't know what type of defense they have currently. Are you familiar with any any of that?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know offhand, but I just feel like we would have something in the arsenal that would be able to detect that. And I know that ASA article you know they had they did note that each each of these capabilities exceed the last you know, drone flap that comes through, which I think is also pretty telling. They're getting more sophisticated. So that's interesting.
Speaker 1: And these courses the Iran conflicts, so that, you know, that makes people wonder if that has something to do with it, or maybe even Iranian somehow. I'm not sure what type of tech technology they have, but the incursions so far they're all domestic and our surveillance style. They're in swarms. There's you know, they hover, they circle, There's no explosives or anything like that, of course, but the jamming and tracking systems have been deployed, and you know, there's they they've been trying to intervene and I don't know, I have not I know that Donna and my producer has been looking into this a lot, and I'm not sure when the very last situation happened, but you know, multiple places, and you know it's quite concerning. Again, has nothing to do really, I don't think it has anything to do with UFOs myself. But another thing I'd like to switch gears and bring up because I think it's pretty exciting. And I have to, first of all, in humor, apologize to anyone who was watching live yesterday. The last minute. I'm all right, let me just back up and I'll tell the story. So I got on chat chept and I said, Okay, here I am in the Bluffton area, South Carolina. Where can I see the Artemis two launch from? He said, I believe it? Said, I was two hundred and forty two miles away. That's what I remember, and it was saying, go to any open marsh, and we have marsh where I am, go to it. This place where I live, we have a dock on the marsh, and so I posted on our Facebook page of the place the area where I live. Well chat cheept said this is a really good place to sit and watch the launch tonight, And sure enough a whole bunch of people showed up. And I'm down there on the dock and there was all these seats. So I'm sitting there, I have the camera ready, Dawn is next to me. We're watching on YouTube, getting ready for the launch. We're all excited and we know exactly where to look off to the south where we were off to the south and everyone knew exactly we were all looking. And so the launch is getting ready, and I just said to everyone, Hey, what do you people think about UFOs? Were you any of you at my talk I did down here last year? No, none of them were. But one guy was really excited, and I have to tell you he had an amazing story that I might as well just tell you now. Back in nineteen seventies, a really good friend of his was on a navy ship and they were out at sea and this object came down and it was trailing them and it was just right over, you know, their ship, and they did maneuvers this way and that way, and the thing followed, you know, and was staying right over them. And so they deployed on one of the aircraft carriers not too far away or whatever. They deployed, like an F sixteen or an F eight whatever it was at the time in nineteen seventy, probably an FA I think, but anyway, so went out toward the object and he's the pilot, said that the thing shot off in a forty five degree angle, quicker than a bullet. It was gone just like that. So anyway, I thought that was really interesting. So that was my little outgoing present that I had for screwing everyone's evening up because we all sat there and again I apologized to everyone who was watching live last night waiting and waiting and waiting. It was like, Okay, five minutes later, we're not going to see it. And all these people were posting pictures, you know, in the same area I lived, but they were posting contrails of jets flying overhead. It was not the launch for.
Speaker 2: Some reason, so you didn't get to see the launch.
Speaker 1: We did not, but I'd like to play a little clip here. It's just over a minute for those of you who didn't see it. This is just a little short clip of the launch. Here it goes. I haven't well, that's enough of that. I thought they would follow it up, but they just showed you know, the LAE title. That's okay, but anyway, that was that was uh uh. That's exciting. I think it's really exciting because it's been such a long time since this type of thing has happened. And next year, in twenty twenty seven, there's going to be another mission and and purportedly and twenty twenty eight, there's going to be boots on the ground and on the south pole of this crossed if no other if no incident has happened between now and then, that will stop that from happening. And they have not at this time, they have not picked the four astronauts. There's going to be two in the orbiter and two that are going to go onto the lunar service and they're going to stay i think a full week on the lunar surface, which is really incredible. So it's it's really exciting times. I have always wondered why, Okay, nineteen sixty nine, the you know, what we had for computer power in the capsule was like a keyfob on a car, you know, for a car. That's the computer power that we had. And it's amazing. You would think that we would have gone back. Many times. I've always wondered why we never have, And of course we have the people out there that will say we never went to the moon, but the lunar orbiter certainly shows, you know, even footprints and all the sights and everything, and anybody can see that, you know, any of those sites. But yeah, pretty exciting. And you watched it. I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pretty sweet. It was good to see it happen again. So I'm glad we're making progress. And I think it only took like what fifty years or something like that to get Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's amazing if you think of all the power. That was the most powerful rocket we ever launched. And I was talking to those people when we were waiting for the launch that we did not see, and one of them spoke to an astronaut that launched, and he said, the thing was swinging back and forth. He was so like, but it's all gimbaled, it's gimbled to you know, take the take the force. But it's an amazing force.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: For the people that I've talked to that actually have gone up, it's only been two they just say, it's such an amazing force. The g force behind you, just pushing you right up.
Speaker 3: It's really You've got to be like glued to the back of your seat. Yeah, I would you like, probably can't even move. You're probably just like a pile of concrete. I would think, like step.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All the training they have to do also, And that brings me to this point because I watched this sweet movie and it's called Project Hail Mary or something like that or Hail Mary. I'm going to play a trailer. I just thought it was great and uh, you know, an alien is involved h and more towards the end, not an alien like you would think. But anyway, it's a it's a great it's a great movie, and I just want to say it's really fun to fun to watch. And my sister happens to know the father of the screenwriter of this this great movie. So here's the trailer.
Speaker 2: M hm, I understand that you think I'm the right person for this mission.
Speaker 1: I understand the.
Speaker 2: Stakes object I'm coroaching.
Speaker 3: If we do nothing, everything on this planet will go extinct.
Speaker 1: Including us, Doctor Chris. The world is counting on you. No, no, no, no, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: MHM.
Speaker 2: On Grace, I'm gonna call you Rocky.
Speaker 4: We're here for the same reason.
Speaker 2: His son is dying too.
Speaker 5: We're gonna save our planets. We have to learn how to communicate.
Speaker 6: Check this out.
Speaker 1: We have about two hundred and fifty words. Let's find you a voice. Why the cool eacher in the space?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Why is a scortch in space?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 6: I am Rocky.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 6: So I have a new roommate.
Speaker 5: No, Hi, Grace. Together, we're pretty smart.
Speaker 1: But no one's ever done this before.
Speaker 8: It is time.
Speaker 5: Go think you be in go time, pal. There are infinite fustialities for this to go wrong.
Speaker 6: This ship wasn't built for this.
Speaker 1: Now, if Grace Rocky saves stars and we can go home, I think this is a one way trip for me. I will not.
Speaker 2: Let Grace die.
Speaker 1: Rock anyway. It's a great movie, and I think it's going to be a big movie, not as big as disclosure Day, I don't think, and I did pull up the final failure for that. We'll play it a little later on here, but anyway, but I do think that's going to be a good movie. Now where my sister saw it, she saw it the iMac and there it ended up a lot of people couldn't even get in, that's how busy it was. So yeah, it was good. It was one of those movies you go away from and it makes you kind of feel like you have some hope that another civilization, if we do, you know, come across them, that they would be looking out for the better of galaxy. You know, I want to say mankind, but the better of galaxy kind or you know, cosmos, you know, And that's basically what it boiled down to. And benevolent and you know, helpful, and it was so there's so many things, but I don't want to, you know, make a spoiler, but the trailer kind of says, you know basically what it's about. But it's really good. Highly recommend it. So I will thank you all for being here who are watching live, And if you do have, you know, any questions, please do put them in cap you can capsure or comments as we go along here. Yeah, someone just asks were was I live on face it? Yeah? Oh do I do that often? I would say I have not done. That wasn't Facebook, I think it was. I think it was YouTube that it was live on last night. I've only been live on Facebook once by accident and my phone was in my pocket. That happened a few years ago. Yeah. Yeah, but you know before I forget. Also, for the regular watchers or listeners of the show, we have Andy from that UFO podcast is going to be coming up on this next Tuesday. We have some pretty interesting guests coming up soon. So just just if you want to see what's going on on our show, you get a weekly newsletter. It's very easy to get it. Just go to podcastufo dot com, jump over to the side bar and you'll see newsletter. Put in your email address, click send and then confirm your email address and you'll get a weekly news newsletter from us saying who the guest us are, and with a weekly blog. And I should say the blog that we have this week from Charles Lear is a nineteen eighty three contact tea case and he talks about all the contacteas throughout the nineteen fifties and sixties there was quite the big contact tee movement and people were claiming they were from Venus and all kinds of I don't know why Venus, but a lot of people did claim they're from Venus. That would be a very I think that's the hottest planet. It's hotter than mercury, something like eight hundred degrees on the surface, can melt lead or something like that. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it is. So we have someone Nick here from Australia. Welcome and welcome to all of you. So I don't know with direction we should go in next, but we have, you know, a number of things to cover. Why don't we just cover the the Bogha sphere that's coming up and if anyone has been paying attention to that, this has been around for I think a year or so right around there. Yeah, and so I'm just trying to see I do have an up here. Here we go and let me just put this up on the screen here. So, this this situation here, I don't know what to think about it, you know. I mean, first of all, I saw that it could be something like twelve thousand, five hundred years old according to carbon dating. And the very first thing I said, well, there's no way you can carbon date metal. It's just impossible. It doesn't have you know, the carbon to date in it. That type of thing. But that's really not what they're saying. They're saying that they found some resin inside of it. And let me just get to the this is a sub stack on this right here, but it's saying that they found some resin on the inside of it. And I don't know if people are going to like hearing my opinion of one, one or two people, but you know, I have some red flags on anything that Imi Mossein is involved in because there's been I think someone found twenty three. I do believe it may be less, maybe more times where he came up with bogus things, including the Roswell slides which were actually human mummies. There's been many times that he is he's kind of a showman, and when he's involved in something then I tend not to really pay attention. So let me just read a couple of things here. So they have found some they think they're optic threads that are held in place on this and this was studied. This is through doctor Greer doing this press conference in Washington, d C. At the place I was at with James Fox on January twentieth. I believe it was so the University of Georgia sentence were applied isotope study. The conducted a carbon fourteen dating tests on organic resin material that had been lifted from thirty one tiny four millimeters holes and where what looked to be carbon fiber I'm sorry, what appeared to be fire optic threads that are held in place inside the sphere. The sphere is composed of aluminum alloys, and of course such dating cannot be done on metal where carbon doesn't exist, So the resins dating can be used in anything containing carbon, not just wood. Natural resins and that are excluded by plants, trees, and it's likely where the sphere is extremely hard residents originated from. So I really don't I personally think if you were going to spend the fifty dollars to go down. James Fox was free for everyone for his press conference, but they're charging fifty dollars tickets if you want to go there to see this. They're claiming that as twelve thousand and five, sixty years old, with the standard carbon dating, and they do say that there's other laboratory tests going on for this analysis, but I personally think that that I just don't I don't trust that it's going to be real. I don't know how else to say it. I just I just have a feeling this thing isn't anything as special as they're trying to make it or somebody created it. But you know, as far as getting the twelve thousand, five hundred Yurood residents in there, if someone wanted to do something like that, they could certainly figure it out. You know, maybe I shouldn't be so negative about it, but I just I just feel is though it's probably another nothing burger in the UFO world. Have you looked into this at all?
Speaker 3: I remember when it first hit in the UFO news waves, I think, like what twelve months ago or eight months ago, and I didn't really give it too much thought either. And I thought it was pretty telling when you had said that James Fox's event was free anybody could attend, and that was when he brought up the Brazilian doctors and a few other people the Virginia case. Right, And yet this one, the doctor Stephen Greer is putting on for for just a metal ball that is equally maybe just as speculative as the varhenia case. Despite all the witness testimony in thirty plus years research that James Fox has put into that one single case. I think that says a lot where there you got to pay to play to see the bugo spirit. But then James Fox, you know something that he spent the last twenty five years investigating a single case, and yet he puts on this huge event that was a big deal for him, culminating in all of his years of research free for the entire public. By the way, Martin, did you ever find a way to reach out to the gentleman who financed James Fox's event, Camillo?
Speaker 2: By any chance? No, I have not.
Speaker 1: I have a few things to follow up on, and that's that's one of them. Yes, So I was in touch with Mike Herrera today. He's been on the show and he he also has been looking into the so called whistleblower that's also going to be at this event, and that's a Green Beret, former green beret whistleblower. So, but I don't know what to think about Anderson that what it is that sounds that sounds is it a new person? Yeah, I should be more well prepared for that. It's okay, but yeah, yeah it maybe that doesn't That name sounds familiar for sure. But also, you know, I just think that it, uh, this, this is something that Greer has a real gift of doing. You know, oftentimes you hear me say, unfortunately some negative things about doctor Stephen Greer, and you know, but I have to give them credit where credits due, like everyone should have. First of all, when he first started out, he did a really great job and was really into it. I think that, you know, that money became too much of a thing with him. That's the problem. But however, when people the first getting into this and looking at it, they see someone it's a doctor Greer, and you know, he seems pretty legitimate and all this, so he does get some really interesting people reaching out to him. Jonathan Wygan, who I had in the show, his first person that he talked to was doctor Stephen Greer along that was back when doctor Stephen Greer, James Fox, and Leslie Kane were all working together in two thousands.
Speaker 2: You imagine that isn't that so Cord?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know that was yeah, yeah, so but anyways.
Speaker 2: How things change over time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, But I think that he does bring some really good and interesting people forward. But I don't I have to say his claims that he he knows all these people you know what, and the government and all that, and they always say, who who are you talking about? They have no clue. I mean, he says he meets with them and stuff like that. I don't know what to believe. And there's another story I could say, but I don't have proof, so I'm not going to say it. But interesting enough, So he's putting this thing together. And let's see the date I'm trying to find. The date of this is May eighth. It's in Washington, DC. And if you want to spend the fifty dollars, it should be interesting. The thing I have to say about it. If you're going to go there, think of all the interesting people you'll meet. That's one of the fun things I like about going to these places, you know. I sat beside a Gino from I forget the name of his podcasts and YouTube, but he's got five and a half million followers and stuff. Great guy. I sat next to all these really fun people and Megan that's on with Ross coltheart and I sat also right next to Sarah gam and she's a real fun person. So I'm saying that if you want to go to the event, it is really a lot of fun because you're going to meet a lot of people and it should be fascinating. So that's May eighth and Washington, d C. Fifty dollars to get in, and they're also offering VIP tickets two members of US Ambassador Club for only eight hundred and ten dollars annually. And anyway, you can check all that out online. You can. You can, yeah, and merch you can check that out all online. There's plenty of information of it out there. So Jack, I got to talk about this next thing because I think it's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: And before we get into that, March, go ahead ask so when you were sharing that story, have you has anybody in the chat read this book or have you ever checked it out? Martin History of the UFOs Doolan's USO's book.
Speaker 1: Serious, Oh hold that up again? I Oh that was Uh, that wasn't that long ago that he wrote that book? Right? How old is that book? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's new. Yeah, I came out last year.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, but you were sharing that story.
Speaker 3: Of the guy on the beach who was sharing what he was on some navy boat somewhere, and this thing totally zipped off at like a forty five degree angle. Yes, but like his book is littered with cases like that. Yeah, hundreds, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, it's I've heard. It's a good book and it's a good writer. I have to say. So here's just a comment. I'm going to comment on the comment. A lot of people in the military that handle you fro reports become missing. So I am going to be bringing we are going to be talking about that more or less. And well, who's here, Hello, Mendy, good to see you here.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have any other any questions up above, but anyway, so moving on, I'm going to show you this because this is the craziest thing I've seen. I can't even tell you how crazy I think this is. But it's like I just got to play this and hopefully the video will be playing. Hang on, that's not it just a moment. Here we go right here.
Speaker 2: Oh you got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was going to say you had said that you think that those incursions over the United States Air Force base that houses the B fifty two bombers, I think in Louisiana, Barksdale or I can't remember your name, but so what made you think it was just like an adversary versus like possible UFO like ORB activity, because I know with Nebraska and Colorado back in twenty nineteen when Matt Ford brought that law enforcement officer on his show, I forget his name, I think it's Ryan, but they were describing a situation where basically they had an ORB follow them while they were driving on the highway and it would keep pace with the car so that they couldn't catch up to it, but it wouldn't exactly go from out of view, and it kind of led them along like a count cat and mouse game. But I like whenever I think of those kind of drone we call them drone incursions, which in my opinion, I would say is the new swamp cast term for twenty twenty six and beyond. But it makes me wonder if it's the same kind of words that the police officers saw in Nebraska. Well, or maybe that's an adversary, but why would an adversary keep pace with the law enforcement car right before it's getting off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't. I wouldn't believe those two would be related as far as being drones in that particular case. You know, they're calling them drones. I don't know for sure. I haven't heard any details exactly what they say they look like, other than that they are, you know, not worth. The typical defense that they have is not jamming. They're not able to jam the signals, but that could be some type of protection that they have or a different type of radio wave they're using for communication. So I don't know. I maybe it is something more unusual. It just kind of seems to fall along with the all the drones that we had over this last year around the Christmas time in New Jersey and all that. It just seems to fall in to that same type of thing. But maybe it is something different. So, you know, I'm open minded to what it is. So I don't really know, But you know, whether they keep happening and they're able to figure this thing out, I don't know. I'm sure. I sure hope. So we could certainly get some answers for something over a nuclear base, you know, and it's called an incursion and it's illegal when it's over, you know, a protected airspace like an air base or we're you know.
Speaker 2: Just happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So I'm gonna move on to this here, and what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna play this.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a great clip.
Speaker 1: I'm exciting crazy, Okay, here, this is probably the strangest thing that I have heard. I can't remember hearing something this this crazy, and I think it's uh, you know, we just have to to play it here.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, hang on, this is not it's not easy the back and forth. Here, here we go. I believe it. You got it.
Speaker 4: It's making some pretty shocking statements yesterday about aliens.
Speaker 1: Take a look.
Speaker 6: I had someone come and brief me who was in a military uniform worked for the United States Army. That was briefing me on the locations of hybrid breeding programs where captured aliens were breeding with humans to create some hybrid race to ticke could engage in intergalactic communication. Aliens that were living were enforced breeding programs with humans that had been abducted from war zones and from even the caravans of migrants all right.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know we don't. I don't have the tinfoil hat on just yet, Congressman. But I'm wondering, you know, kind of how you react to that because you are connected, You're on the UFO subcommittee. I mean, I'm just wondering what you make of that. Have you heard anything like that?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm still a member of Congress, so I can't really comment too much on what Matt said, but I will say.
Speaker 4: This, Wait, seriously, are you being serious or is that time serious?
Speaker 8: I've been one hundred serious. I've been brief by just about every alphabet agency there is. And I'll just tell you this, if they would release the things that I've sayen, you would stay up. You'd be up at night worrying about or thinking about this stuff. We just need to disclose it all. I'm sick of it. You're well, I was, I was brief. I'll just tell you this. I was brief last week on an issue or excuse me, two weeks ago, and it would have set to earth thoughts this this country would have come uncoluted. I think if they would have heard all that I heard, they would they would demand answers, and then we need to, but you know it's it's never going to get Unfortunately, it just keeps getting covered up and covered up, and the people that know are dying or disappearing, as the case may be. And for the record, I'm not suicidal and I don't take a risk.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 4: I'm speechless, Congressman.
Speaker 1: You should be, and I told the President release it all.
Speaker 8: And the problem is the people that are around the president don't know the and the president doesn't know the questions to ask. A few of us are going to have to get with the President and tell him what he needs to ask him where he needs to look. I mean, you know, we're in meetings and they have addresses and tell locations of items.
Speaker 1: How you say, and the public has a right to know. Ed Gumman, it's your tax dollars.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you got my attention.
Speaker 1: Congressman.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you being as as forthcoming as you have been tonight and we look forward to having you back. Look, I know Donald Trump wants to disclose something. He hasn't done it yet, but I think he wants to be the president to do that.
Speaker 1: Tim Burchett, thank he does, Yeah, he does. Well, they have that, and I want to say thank you to UAP James. He put that together. He's very active on Twitter. I always get things sent to him. We had a little back and forth today, but you know, thank you for that, UAP James James. Yeah, isn't that That's going to be the craziest thing I've ever heard? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the initial claims. I watched Patrick's over at vetted his his channel, his video on it, and I kind of take I share his viewpoint in the sense that like a uniformed officer who goes unnamed hybrid human alien programs some amazing briefing blah blah blah, but like there's just no there's no evidence there or anything. It's just like another anecdotal statement that's being pushed out there.
Speaker 2: However, I am a.
Speaker 3: Fan of Burchette, even though I've written to his office and he didn't write me back, but he probably gets thousands of mail. But I think he's a really I like the way he speaks. I know, Martin, he's come on your channel in the past. I think there was a clip where I mean he just kind of I like where he just kind of tells it like it is and I think he called, like Washington, d C a financial portfolio or Congress a financial portfolio over people, and I think he said that on your show.
Speaker 2: I remember I clipped that up and I was like, wow, I could.
Speaker 3: Like, I couldn't believe he just like he's just like saying all this stuff, even though it does say a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things the way it is and people, you know, he's not popular with a lot of people because of that. I was pretty excited because it was five o'clock in the morning when I was at the hearing in twenty twenty three of David Grush and I think that was June twenty third, of June twenty sixth, something like that. Sitting standing in line five twenty three, he walks up to me and it says that he knew my podcast. Can you believe that? I mean, so he's paid attention to, you know, the subject, and has looked and listened to at least enough of the shows that I've done where he knew where I was, which I thought was really interesting. I'm going to post this comment because Mendy is in the house, and so she says, keep in mind regarding drone incursions frequencies, switching is an anti jamming communication technique that allows the drone to rapidly change its operating frequency. And it's kind of like what they did. Thank you for that, Mandy. It's kind of like what they did in World War Two. They were switching frequencies back and forth to stop, you know, to I forget exactly what that was, but very very similar to that what they were doing. And yeah, that makes sense. And wow, that's that is a way around it. Now. I know there are some other there are some other ways to defend against them. And I asked Mark D'Antonio the other night if any of them are audio. You know, I know that sounds really wacky, but they have this type of frequency and audio that can really like destroy all types of things. You know. It's audio weapons that have been working on that for a while. And here's another comment. It's how you cheaply drive up defense costs for your adversary because it's very annoying to deal with. That makes a lot of sense. And hi everyone in Hi Mary Grace, good to see you here, and thank you Paul for the work you've been doing. And I'm just going to just say hi to a few more people Christopher Alexander. It's always good to have you here. It's a guy named UFO Jack and here I've seen him before. Oh you're in chat and all right, Tim Anonymous Recks. Good to see you as well. Yvonne. Someone new. I saw someone from Australia. We have someone from over and the Facebook page watching live over there and making a very very good point. Coming up on April sixth, this is the sixtieth anniversary of the West Saul Flying Saucer and Sean Ryan I should reach out to him and just get a clip from him. He's the one that did of the great investigation on that in Australia. Wonderful guy. So that's right. I forget all about that. Thank you so much Jane for calling that to my attention. So I didn't forget the Westall sixtieth anniversary hard to believe, hard to believe, and in that case, just for the people that don't really know a lot about it. It was another schoolyard incidents and I can't remember it was over one hundred, I believe hundred students that saw, yeah, these objects and one girl was missing for a long time. She never came back to school. The next day they yep, there was also a teacher that had taken pictures and the camera was confiscated and it was kind of one of those type of situations where, like you talk about it, Yes, a lot of threatening going on. Yes, So yeah, very interesting case. Sixty years coming right up in just a few days. Okay, So one of the other things I wanted to talk about tonight, and I'm going to pull it up here because I think it's it's definitely news worthy and just allow me to pull it up here. And this is very interesting because it's and Paulina Luna has decided to put forth that she wants these forty I believe it's forty six specific UAP videos from the Department of War or I guess that's what they call it now. So she is demanding that the footage be released by no later than April fourteenth, And to anyone that's been paying attention to UFOs, I think this is huge news because can you imagine if we, you know, we get all excited if we get one tic TAC video that was pretty exciting for sure, but forty six could be upcoming, and I think that's very, very exciting, and we'll see. You know, I don't know if that will happen. I'm not sure if you know, it's in line with what Trump says he's going to be doing, or at least attempting to do. But I think that would certainly that could be sort of smoking gun material. There's also a couple of other things here, is about the lack of disclosure and the real threat that uapiece in the US and around restricted airspace concerning I don't know if it's really threatening. I don't know that. But also about she's discussing a RO. Some people are saying that she be disbanded. I'm not sure if that will happen or not. To me, I think the aar RO may do some good, but I my opinion. I don't know how you feel, how much you looked into it, but I think it's another window dressing situation. And you know, when Matt Ford came on the show and said, hey, look he sort of was contacted about possible employment with them, and one of the things you had to be you had to know disinformation. I mean that just kind of blew my mind. Remember that, I do, yep, very weird.
Speaker 3: I remember one of the moments that was not similar in the sense of matt Ford's case. But one specific instance where I saw like the whole disinformation thing as it relates to the UFO topic in real time was when Jesse Michaels from American Alchemy came out with that podcas cast with Harold Malmgren last year, and after that that four hour long interview had aired on YouTube, I think on Wikipedia, like a bunch of pages were either shut down temporarily or altered, including Harold Malgren's and then a really important people and I saw it like happen in live time, yeah, and I was like, holy smokes, like this really is real, like and then I was like, dang, like what other information is either altered, banned, or like made disappear, made to disappear when it's something that somebody somewhere doesn't want the rest of everybody else to know or so it was just really kind of weird. So when matt Ford came out with his story with Arrow soliciting his services, at least it seemed he made it seem that way, I like wasn't surprised, but now I understand, like it's definitely like you're not You're not a kooky head for thinking those thoughts that like this is some kind of cover up or something like, it's definitely possible and within their means based on what I've experienced.
Speaker 1: It says, consider that AAR this is from Mendy. Again, consider that a AR is tracking adversarial tech and isn't allowed to disclose the details about it. Yeah, I don't know much about that. That is an interesting comment though, whether that's what they maybe they are focusing on that or at least partially right of tech. But anyway, you know, I mean, it's it's been frustrating for you know, people to actually interview with them and then for them to say later, oh, we never interviewed anyone that was the first hand witness. When they said that, it was like, you know, to me, it makes me wonder what the heck is going on when you make a comment like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Yeah, And then you got Tim Burchette saying, and by the way, to that news anchor or whoever that individual was, you know, by the way, I'm not suicidal and I don't take risks. That's right, that's right to piggyback off of that comment that Tim Burchette had made. I did a quick search earlier today, Martin, and there's some noticeable there's two categories, some noticeable disappearances and some some mysterious deaths that have occurred within the past twelve months as what some could say might relate to the UFO topic. Do you mind if I read through who those five names are?
Speaker 1: If you don't sure, go ahead? Yep.
Speaker 3: So like based on what I searched, like the first name, and these are names I didn't I hadn't have heard of until just today. So one of them noticeable disappearances for Monica Jacinto Reza back in June twenty twenty five and NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Aerospace and near She was a worldcap class metallurgist who have vanished while hiking in the Angelus National Forest. I don't even know where that is. She was the co inventor of Mondaloi, which is a high performance super alloy for rocket engines, a program that that Major General McCaslin, who's also gotten ye had previously overseen. So there's a connection with that mandaloy super alloy thing. Another name was Melissa Casis, also in June, an administrative assistant for the Los Almos National Laboratory who vanished in New Mexico after dropping off lunch for her daughter. FBI officials suggested her high level clearance and proximity to classified work may have made her a target. The Air Force Research Laboratory triple shooting in October of twenty twenty five. I hadn't heard of this. Jacob Prichard, a project manager there, was reportedly killed his wife and a coworker. First lout ten at Jamie Gustas. She was a TS Sci cleared analyst before he ultimately took his own life. The Air Force did their own investigation, and as of twenty twenty six, no motive has been identified that was that was a death. Another one is Nen Lernio. He was the MIT physicist in Boston. Yes, I remember when that had asma physics.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: He was murdered in his own home.
Speaker 2: Really scary, yes.
Speaker 3: And then Carl Grillemare in February of twenty twenty six, a Caltech astrophysicist known for his work and discovering water on distant planets, killed at his home shortly before mccaslin's disappearance.
Speaker 1: Right right on his front porch.
Speaker 7: Yep, pretty wild, right, and that was February sixteenth, February sixteenth, and mcclassland disappeared on the twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: You know, he just but they think, you know, I went into that a bit today. I wanted to research that before the show. And his wife is you know, pretty she's trying to quiet down any of the conspiracy that had anything to do with UFOs. You know, she said, it's like he it's like he was going on for hike. He had his boots and he had his firearm with him. But you know what I mean. So I tried to get into is it possible he could have gotten lost and he's out there lost, and you know, it's it's been a long time, but it is possible that it was something like that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The first thing I thought of was, well, you know, he went out, perhaps he wanted to take his own life. But they've looked into that and he was he was very stable and you know, he didn't have any any problems with cognitive issues or anything like that, so they don't think it's anything like that. I don't know, you know, if it, we'll you know, it's a long time and you know, you think that he may be passed away at this point because of the length of time he'd be out there. You know, who knows. That's really fascinating though, thank you for me.
Speaker 3: Mendy had put up a comment in the chat saying that McCasland and Reza both having gone missing, they might have been vital for like Ukrainian defenses, and she thinks maybe a country who started that war probably does not like that. But I thought that was an interesting comment, interesting take. I mean, you never know what these things and all of them might not be related either, and who knows. I don't know how often these kinds of things even happen. It's not something I regularly track or look for either. I know McCaslin was the sort of tip of the iceberg there right right.
Speaker 1: And you know, we talked about in the very beginning, We talked about the launch, and I just wanted to put it up because it's interesting. But I haven't really looked into it enough. But it's possible that it's nothing more than ice or something like that. But it looks like there may have been. People are saying there was some orbs and you can see here if you watch this. And this is also thanks to uap Luji, thank you for that, Luigi, Luigi Luigi's yeah, and let me just run that again and run this game all right, all right again.
Speaker 2: One more time?
Speaker 1: All right, watch this orb it glitches out, sting, and then there's orbs flying all over the place. So saying, there's orbs flying all over the place here, and I think that what has happened before is has been ice particles. Yeah, have you know, fallen off? And they do look really bright in the light, So it could be just that and maybe nothing.
Speaker 3: More than that, yep, debrie of some sort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it could be related to something like that. So but it's still interesting anyway. I want to make sure that we're not missing anything because let's see, oh yes, this is really exciting. I think, not really exciting, but really interesting. And let me cancel that. I keep hearing it going on and on here.
Speaker 3: One thing too that isn't necessarily exciting, but I think it's worth bringing up. It's kind of new, but I feel like it doesn't get talked about a lot. I know, Americans for Safe Aerospace is really being the main cheerleader on this, but it's the state of New Jersey is one of the first state governments in our Union to actually put their money where their mouth is and they're actually reading a UFO research center, and they put two point five million dollars to give to universities to create such a research center. I mean, that's a real that's a real thing. That's just five million dollars. That's like a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thank you so much for bringing that up, Jack, that's a really good point.
Speaker 2: So this things a lot of people talk about it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, So this is really interesting to me is that the US government registered domains recently aliens dot gov. I'm not joking an alien dot gov. So it may be maybe nothing, but uh, I think that's pretty curious, pretty interesting that they would.
Speaker 2: Yeah I saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do we think that's about some more disinformation, maybe some more public ridicule.
Speaker 1: It could be here's a here's a uh I don't know, why would why would they get it? You know what? Don't mean like that?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you remember five Symington, the governor from Arizona, and you know how he brought that whole blow up alien doll at the news conference and all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really and then he came out.
Speaker 3: Ten years later, Yeah, after ridiculing the event, the Phoenix light incident, and then he says he was in the park, myself.
Speaker 1: In the park flew right over him. Okay, here's a question from Tony here. Have you, any of you two guys have seen had seemingly negative interaction that you have felt that may have been somewhat threatening due to your involvement with the subject. I have not, I have, you know, I haven't. You know. I've had ridicule, for sure, but I can't think of anything negative when I've asked people this same question, Tony, that's a good question. I've asked listeners that before, and some have you know, actually have felt threatened and had things weird things happened to them, and so you know who knows, but not yet. And if this is back to the disappearances, one thing needs to be cleared up. This is from Christopher Alexander. The disturbances may have all been one hundred percent human activity. Just uncomfortable about making assumptions and HI are involved in some kind of bad guys. Interesting. Okay, thank you for that, And I don't see any other questions. But let's I do have that last full trailer that I'm going to play here, But let me just look to see anything else here that I missed. You know that you know a RO claims that they have over two hundred cases that they are looking at.
Speaker 3: So do you remember what Dean told us. Dean Alioto, remember Anna Paulina Luna had said that she had seen it was either video photographic evidence of like a UFO, and Dean Aliotto had said on your show, that's the new target, Like, how come the public hasn't seen that evidence that she's seen in a privileged setting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the new that's the new real deal.
Speaker 3: And I mean you got Tim Burchett on there casually saying like if anybody has seen what I have seen in these private meetings as a congressman, right, he said, the world would be lit on fire. People would want to know. He's like, you would be up all night thinking about those things. And that's exactly how I feel when I had my sighting Martin. It definitely ties back to that glowing orb that I saw that was two hundred feet away hovering over someone's house. It's pretty interesting. It would make a lot of people think. I just wish those images and videos would come to light.
Speaker 2: I hope it does.
Speaker 1: There's a nine minute video that I think I'm going to close the thing out with tonight, and it's basically Bill Maher talking about Disclosure. You know, at the final end of his show. Someone said that to me and I thought it was really interesting. And since the show is not monetized, I can get away with playing these type of things. But speaking of that, I am going to play the Disclosure Day trailer because it's a new trailer and I was just at the theater the other night and I watched that and I thought, I'm excited for it to come out. Yeah, so I want to thank everyone for being here. We're going to close the show out. I'm going to play Bill Mahers talk on Disclosure. I thought it was he made a lot of good points. One of the things I think he said it's pretty funny, is something along the lines where if you don't think they're here, then maybe you're the conspiracy or something like that. Yeah. All right, So good night everyone from Jack and I and going to play this and close out by Jack and did you have I thought I had fun, hope you all did too, And here we go.
Speaker 5: We'll given the increasing number in recent years, of sightings by serious military personnel of unknown aircraft operating outside our current abilities. If at this point you don't believe aliens are here and observing us, maybe you're the conspiracy theorist. Now. In the past, when it came to alien life, I was like a liberal college girl whose roommate is a lesbian, not sold on it, but opened to the possibility. Look, my opinion changes when the information changes. Yes, there was a time when the only actual contact we heard from about aliens was rural people who had been abducted and anally probed. But you don't hear about that anymore. Why my guess is the aliens gathered all the information they needed about us that they could get through our ass It's where I'd look. But now they seem to be onto another phase. They seem to want to be spotted. Why else is constant playing peek a boo with our military? And it's serious people now, not hippies or hillbillies, Serious people, people with Mike Pence's haircut, who are saying that they keep seeing things move through air and ocean in ways that defy our physics. Military pilots who say, yeah, I saw something doing mock ten and then it stopped on a dime and disappeared. That's not a drone. That's not something from another country. Even Elon is like, not me.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: The government's official public line is we don't know what these things are, but in private what they say is no, seriously, we don't know what the fuck these things are. But they didn't link from the lab in China,