Speaker 1: No what Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R r UH. This hour brought you by our iHeartRadio Music festival that's in September t Mobile Arena in Vegas over two nights. Big lineup. If you'd like to go trip to Vegas. You want a guest with one thousand bucks. Three more chances come in your way today.
Speaker 2: First one happens right around nine oh five ish for this particular contest. When you hear the keywords, you text them to two hundred two hundred nine.
Speaker 3: O five one oh five and five oh five right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: An update on his story we talked about a while back, this out of the UK, the pervert paramedic.
Speaker 3: What was his perverted move? Wasn't he? He had multiple in a house?
Speaker 1: He did one, I think multiple perverted moves in multiple locations with multiple female colleague Yeah. Thirty two year old Gavin Boa was fond of showing his Boa and bombarding his female colleagues with unsolicited well deep picts and such.
Speaker 2: And it's never a good idea because there's always a pick for proof.
Speaker 1: Then there was the time one of his female coworkers asked him to move an ambulance out of the way, to which he responded, if you show me you're.
Speaker 2: That's also probably not a good one to do.
Speaker 1: This guy is the HR departments. Oh godis child for what not to do. He even pulled some of these shenanigans in front of patients with his coworkers.
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, I think at one point, I think that he rubbed the breast of a patient, or that might have been a different.
Speaker 1: I think that's a different one. Well, this guy was in court over the last few days to you know, account for these accusations. He managed to avoid any kind of prison time and simply ordered to do one hundred and fifty hours of community service.
Speaker 2: Did he get suspended or lose job?
Speaker 3: He's not going to be working there. I didn't think so.
Speaker 2: And you know what, any of our medics or you know, fire staff or fire firemen and women listening, they're glad too that he's gone because he's he's a bad apple. You know, every every job has you know, a few bad apples, and that guy, at least he's out of your field.
Speaker 3: Now, Kevin, would you move the ambulance please? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and thank you to all you men and women for all you do. Seriously, that's a lot of them. You run into fires, so we don't have to thank you.
Speaker 3: Jesus. All right, what else you got here?
Speaker 2: I mean you can kind of get away with that in radio, you know, Like, no, you can't know what.
Speaker 3: I realize that, but.
Speaker 2: I'm saying certain jobs, really you have to be much more professional, you know what I'm getting at. Like there could be a guy walking down the hall here hitting his weed vape and he shouldn't be, but you know it can go overlooked. You're doing that an other Yeah, not really, you can't have you know, the lawyer sitting at the edit next to his client hitting.
Speaker 3: The lines there on the eiry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey, speaking that doesn't go on, doesn't No.
Speaker 2: Speaking of a lawyers in court and everything. Any updates on pity or p did he or did that just fall off?
Speaker 3: No? Still going on.
Speaker 1: One of the witnesses yesterday gave testimony about the time he dangled her off of seventeenth floor balcony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lovely, lovely guy that he is. Again, I know you're just waiting. We'll see at the end. I know you keep saying he's gonna get off, But well, well he gets off. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: The problem the charges don't match what he's actually he's a horrible person. Evidence bears that out, but does it bear out the actual charges?
Speaker 2: And so you said before, we're just gonna have to see if he gets charged with anything. We'll leave it at that. We're not gonna call it. Well he's charged, it's convicted. Is will he be convicted?
Speaker 3: Right now? Says no? I say yeah.
Speaker 1: The New York Times, you know, brings us a hard hitting expose on a subject we've talked about here on this show before, which is peeing just in case, the act the act of peeing. Hey, look, let me go pee before we hit the road, just in case.
Speaker 2: Oh and didn't they say that it's uh, it's not good to do that.
Speaker 1: That is, that's the summary of their big story that I'm still doing it. Peeing just in case is bad for you because as the science and it goes, it explains that you're now training your brain to go when it's when your bladder's not full, and then it gets in the habit of any time it starts to get any thing that needs to be eventually peed out. You know, you're going more than you need.
Speaker 2: To Hey New York Times, Look, I'm gonna get thirty miles deeper into a road trip than you.
Speaker 1: So finally this in Washington State, a grandfather intervened when a now former door Dash driver who had delivered groceries to the home the previous night, showed up the following morning demanded a cash tip from his daughter who the guy had a gun as well had a gun demanding a cash tip. He wasn't happy with the tip that was left through the app when the delivery was made the evening before the guy shows up at the family's door during breakfast with a gun.
Speaker 2: Had been drinking, of course, well, and tip wasn't good enough last night. I want cash now. That way, it doesn't show up that I was here or anything. Forget that your doorbell cam just saw ebud.
Speaker 1: Well, Grandpa took matters into his own hands and got into a front yard rest match with the door Dash armed door Dash driver drunk and disarmed him while the police were making their way over to the property. And they arrived just in time to uh and this whole deal before it escalated any further.
Speaker 2: That's the one thing. I mean, you defend it, but you don't go wrestling the guy when he's got a gun. Well, and that's you have the military or you know, can you just I want you to think about this. Any anybody who has stuff delivered to their house anytime on a regular basis, getting a knock and you look out, you know, through the window or the people whatever.
Speaker 1: You have, and you it's that's last night's DoorDash guy. Hell, hey, how you doing. I wanted to talk to you about the tip or lack thereof. Yeah, what about it?
Speaker 3: I tipped you in the app. Yeah you got a tip. Thanks for the groceries. Look at the hell off my So you like vodka? I was thinking about it last night. It just rubs me the wrong way. That and you're not supposed to smell a lock. I thought you've had a lot. Linchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app