Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the ugly. The highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: This is one on one one w j R. Orlando's rock station for your amusements. I have the new camera system engaged right now in our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Go on Facebook Live.
Speaker 1: Follow me adjust lights and they always say, you know, pat lights, camera action.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that has improved the aesthetic as much as you can with our ugly mugs in the frame.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Yeah JR. Facebook page. Our brand new Avy you call that Navy system.
Speaker 2: It's a camera switcher, split screen capabilities, free HD cameras up in this bitch.
Speaker 1: We're all right, let's get get through the bad stuff so we can get to the good stories.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll flush all this stuff away when we get done. We had a late entry this morning. The Sanford pastor arrested this week allegations of inappropriate conduct with two girls at his church. That would be the pastor your son, David Slarte Bastro from Ipull Pentecostal Church on South Orlando Drive.
Speaker 3: What a piece of trash, facing.
Speaker 2: Charges of sexual battery and lude and lascivious molestation.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can't. Again.
Speaker 1: People go there to worship and whatever they're worshiping, and you got to bring that in there.
Speaker 2: Another late entry comes in twenty four year old Nia Airs. We told you about her earlier during in the Loop. A caregiver nurse, you know, taking care of folks at home, in this case, mistreating an eighteen year old quadriplegic nonverbal woman with cerebral palsy. Arrest warrant on her as she was caught assaulting the eighteen year old quadriplegic nonverbal patient with cerebral palsy.
Speaker 1: I told you earlier. She got a hell chip. We're giving her another.
Speaker 2: The guy who walked in the Walgreens and ported orange this week and I shot two employees and well he did end up killing himself in the parking lot. Turns out he was pissed off because his insurance wasn't getting approved for some pain pills he was picking up and that necessitated the shooting. You said it yesterday.
Speaker 1: You would never think going to work at a pharmacy that you're gonna get shot.
Speaker 3: That is just sad.
Speaker 2: Darius Stephene Nichols, the twenty year old man arrested after deputy s a he abused and kills killed his three month old daughter. Orange County six story hell is not hot enough for you, sir.
Speaker 1: I just hope all these people get a good beat down when they go to jail.
Speaker 2: The pointless shootings at the after prom party in Davenport's last weekend, middle of the night, leaving you know, three shooters who are still being sought because no one saw nothing.
Speaker 3: Of course, not a big old party out there, right.
Speaker 2: Avante Williams, a former a DeLand football star and college football player last playing from Maryland, who went into McCabe's bar last weekend in DeLand and shot killed another barger. He's another lovely human being.
Speaker 1: Had stuff going for him with that college football. Played for U of m before that did what you University of Miami if you ever actually played or not, I know he had, but he went there. He had a scholarship. I'd imagine. I do know that he was. He represents with the three eight six on his neck, big tattoo that just screams.
Speaker 3: WHOA to me? No way, that's the three eight six.
Speaker 2: Hooper's uh managed to get a suspect in custody after hit and run crash. This was last Friday that two people killed forced the temporary closure of all southbound lanes of ninety five and Palm Bay. You might remember this one near Malibar Road last week. It kills two people in Hall's ass. They ended up catching him down in Palm Beach County.
Speaker 1: By the way, that three eighty six tattoo guy, you're giving three eighty six a bad name.
Speaker 3: We got some good places over.
Speaker 2: There are are we ready to flush it all away?
Speaker 1: This is the power flusher from my home. Actual sound effect from it. Give it, give it proper volume.
Speaker 2: Only morning show that produces our own human beatbox sound effects. This is truly from Bob's Bob's House, state of the art power flusher. There was ever a private residence that needed these, It's yours.
Speaker 3: I tell you what. Yesterday I was doing some work.
Speaker 1: At home and I heard that in the background. I was proud. I heard one of my kids use the rest of them. I heard the power flusher, and I just like, man, it may be broke, but it's good to have some good toilets.
Speaker 2: It's going out to see in your house.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you have any good news or you're just saving it for me.
Speaker 2: I've told I changed that parameter months ago. At this point I was unwittingly preparing ahead and then stepping on your last minute toes, and I just I said, you know what, let's just remove the possibility from the equation. So the good news ball is squarely in your court and your responsibility moving forward.
Speaker 1: I just want to trust, but verified, nobody's left behind school kids. This This is cool kids, man, cool school kids. It was just school kids. They helped ensure a mountain pigmy possum population bounces back in Australia in the Alps. That's pretty cool, these little mountain pig. Maybe it's because I'm looking at the picture. Things kind of cute, you know, you hear passing me and think it was austrillion house right, Look at that? See that you are right it there? Oh a little guy? Yeah cute. Anyway, hold on, that's about wine. Neat bunch, you gemstones found.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you all can witness the fumbling for yourselves now in the Facebook live with our state of the art camera rig.
Speaker 1: This rarely trained muscle is recognized worldwide as the marker of human health and test. What the hell it's the hand muscle. You never remember those things that you would hold in your hands, and they were like attention thinking you a kind of look like the grips on a jumper cables.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And there's some story about that. I don't even know why it's in here.
Speaker 1: Oh, but beach litter has fallen thirty five, thirty to forty five percent across European beaches since the twenty fifteen report.
Speaker 3: Every ten years, I'm guessing they do the report.
Speaker 1: Trash on the beach fell between thirty and forty five percent European beaches. Plus there's a lot of topless people there. Pow, oh, how about this one? You know how you do good for other people?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: A gift from Pope Francis inspired a restaurant owner to uh feed the hungry for years, not the country, the people that were hungry. He fed them for free, all because Pope Francis gave him a gift. Hopefully this Pope Leo will give somebody a gift. What was the gift?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You have to click on the story A Giant.
Speaker 2: Mystic You feel free to track that down on your own.
Speaker 1: A Giant Mystical eagle thought to be extinct in Mexico, pat it reappeared yep, marking landmark moment for a conservationist. Conservationists are having like a party, but now they're probably gonna, you know, uh, deport it.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: This guy was injured on crutches when a cup scary teens came up right, they actually offered to help them. Yep, kindness of strangers, they said. And then a bystander became a life saver, got the candy. Oh, leaping into the water. When a bull shark bit a swimmer off a deserted beach. You don't mess with a bull shark. Now that ain't no bull shark. I'm telling you don't mess with a But he jumped in and save the person who got bit.
Speaker 3: Where are the palace pow?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I was getting two into trying to read these stories. We got a rare roh buy no deer spotted together? Two of them in Iowa. You know what's gonna happen? Oh they looked like a pair of unicorns, is what they said too. Rare o buy no deer spotted together in Iowa. Something tells me they're gonna make deer love. And then you're gonna have another couple of little deer running around Bambi time pal.
Speaker 3: All right, there we go, redone, I have more if you like.
Speaker 1: A preschool teacher spots symptoms and tells parents, leading in the child's early diagnosis of some rare disease. I'd rather end on the on the too white deer there I'll by no deer.
Speaker 2: Homping with Bambi or something. The good, the bad, the ugly, uh, minus the spots. Bamby has short on details on the good side, but hopefully more than compensating with the
Speaker 1: Bow making you feel good in your weekend Linchintaco on demand, Tell loady, I heard why you are