Speaker 1: The following presentation is del Marvis Studio's production. You are listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Here is your host s, George Hobbes.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It is time for a very special edition of the fact Hunter podcast as we record on this beautiful Tuesday afternoon, April f It's about one thirty pm Eastern time, and as you all know, very anticipated episode today.
Speaker 4: Our guest is doctor.
Speaker 3: Calker, and he is a biophysical researcher originally from Germany, pardon me. His main areas of research include the therapeutic application of frequencies, where he has worked in recent years, partly for the University of burn Since two thousand and seven, however, he has devoted considerable efforts to delving into the intricate electromolecular mechanisms underlying the efficacy of chlorine diet oxide and that is what we are here about today, using it as a medical intervention, specifically with regard to his own successful treatment of arthritis. Subsequently, he has been diligently pursuing further progress in this field ever since he wrote his first book entitled CDs Health as Possible. Lots of books out there I will have all the links in the show notes, both on Rumble and on the podcast you listening to if you're on the audio side. Everything from Andreascalcer dot com, Thecalcreinstitute dot com, Dioxyitube, which just has tons of videos and testimonials, and of course Dioxipedia, which you can spend all day reading about testimonials of how chlorine dioxide has changed not just people but animals, lies, ladies, and gentlemen. Doctor Calcer, thank you so much again for your time, sir.
Speaker 1: Thank you, George. This is a fantastic introduction. I'm there, please, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I'd like to let you know that this started a long time ago. Like I mentioned, he got an email about chlorine dioxide and I put it up on my board.
Speaker 4: You know, one of these days I'll get to it.
Speaker 3: And then about a month ago I did a podcast about twice a year we talk about COVID and the jabs and how it's been detrimental to people's health. And the same gentleman, his name is Raymond, from Western Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: He emailed me.
Speaker 3: He's like, please get me in touch with this individual. She was a mother, perfect health, like to run five K's and all that good stuff. Her Both of her sons were in the Navy, doctor Calcer, and it was twenty twenty one, I believe, and she went down to Jacksonville, Florida to visit them. They were both on shore leave in the Navy, and they said, if you want to come down to the port, you have to show us. You have to give us a proof you were vaccinated. And fast forward to today, she's struggling to even stay alive. It has decimated her. And he reached back to out to me and just said, this has changed so many people's lives. I brought them on my radio show a few weeks ago, doctor Calker, and I got more feedback from that one hour conversation with just a regular fella, sorry, a regular guy right from Pennsylvania who you know, gave this testimonial. And then I start to do the research, and as we mentioned before we hit the record button, I'm going to turn this over to you. I was just shocked how many testimonials are out there and how it changed people's lives. And you know, both my wife and I are on about day eight and the energy that the feeling, whether it's detox or just the cardiovascular system improving.
Speaker 4: We can't say enough about it. So the floor is yours, sir.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, actually what happens is in Germany, on English speaking countries it was a very very harassed, persecuted, it censored. So on the Latin American countries like Mexico, all Latin America, it's a very different approach. Actually, employing dioxide in Bolivia is illegal by law. So it has been used very successfully in the COVID times and there were times we had here association it's called COMMUSAF. It was more than or is more than five thousand doctors. I don't know. I lost the numbers. Now five thousand doctors that used it and they have been censored, no, and clinical stuff censored, research censored, everything censored. So it's normal that in US or England or even in Germany now more but that they don't know because we live in a world where censoring is the standard.
Speaker 3: Do you think the simple answer to this is simply the medical industry wants people to understand that there are actual natural remedies to all of these complications. And let's face it, I think many of the complications that we have are from whether it be vaccinations or fluoridated water or you know, geo engineering.
Speaker 4: I don't know what your thoughts are on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to understand there are different agendas that are overlapping one the other. So yes, we have an agenda of population reduction, definitely. If not us start par if you there's other agendasn't making much much much the most money because any industry is there to make money, and the pharmaceutical industry is not there to heal you at all. Actually, there's not one single product I think from PISA that heals anything. It's there to keep you as long as possible customer. That's it. So it's a different, totally different approach. So this is basic and if you look at it, bit up and the people that wake up already no now that well, there's lots of agenders. And I think, yes, we found something that is really really important because of course there was a lot of wrong doing or wrong information. I just published in scientific paper about the wrongdoing and the setting things straight, and now people are waking up, the doctors are waking up, all the medical establishment and they say, hey, hey, hey, we found here something very different. Obviously, many people say, whoa chlorine dioxide chlorine No, Yes, and no, because chlorine dioxide or Colo two has actually not one single theorem technically, has not one single chlorine molecule. That's a big difference. It has a chlorine ion of the chloride ion, and we have to understand the difference of chemistry. But this has not been addressed correct. So first of all, the chloride ion is salt, the case to table salt, and the leftover of chlorine dioxide of the body is table salt and oxygen, and end of story. There's nothing else that can be done. There has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with chlorine as we know nothing. And the next part is that you say, okay, we have the substance and what does it do. It brings oxygen to the cells, yes it does. It increased the charge potential of the raddox, Yes it does, and it does a lot, a lot of the sort of things that actually are beneficial for the body without arming our own celves. And this is not a miracle whatever, it's it's a it's let's say it's a it's a fantastic science because I'm a biophysicist. So what we see, where's the difference? You know, the difference is we speak about charges electric charges, all bodies electric, so as an electric body because the difference between life and death is the lack of electricity, and of story. Chemistry is it comes afterwards. And so when we see and have a substance that in directly goes onto these electromolecular actions, then we have something that's so fantastic because lets me make it easy. Most of the illnesses we have in our body or we know are acidosis or metabolic acidosis. It's to acid the body, and chlorine dioxide can eliminate exactly that. And not only this, it eliminates acidosis, and it brings oxygen in the same time, and it brings charge potential and so on and so forth. It's biophysics pure. And this is why it's even for the most most of the doctors. This is a totally new campus, let's say, because it's not a receptor based like standard medicine. Standard medicine is based on receptors and on provocation. So I give you a toxin and your body has to react. This is not our way. Our way is totally different. The way is that you say, okay, maybe the most important thing I said in my life is defining what is illness. For me as a biophysicist, illness equals lack of energy, very simple. So what we have to do to get rid of illness bring back energy, not toxic, not more intoxication. So this is the basis of all. This is a basic of electromolecular medicine. So the first thing is to say, okay, body doesn't work correctly, I have to increase energy. Again, chlorin dioxide is one of these possibilities. And once you are there, have the energy like in a mobile telephone. You have the energy, then you need an app. This is frequencies because everything is communicating, all the cells are communicating with frequencies. We are a living frequency symphony. Not only one, it's many many, and the very very complicated. But these frequencies create a cellular cohesion and it's a way to synchronize all the body together because we're billions and billions and billions of cells. So it's a totally new approach in medicine. It has nothing to do with alternative and chlorin dioxide is the first step. But what we found out is amazing because we eliminating the metabolic acidosis. It addresses ninety or more percent of any illness in the world. It doesn't matter if you have an infection, doesn't matter if you have a bibrarymyalgia, diabetes, cancer, and whatsoever. Here in the foundation, I can tell well, the doctors that are working here in the research, our numbers right now are around eighty percent success and cancer in the in the research. And eighty percent is not one hundred. Yes, I would like to have it. Of course, I cannot heal all cancers, no, because it's very difficult. But let's say standard medicine has three percent success rate. It's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's something I've been researching a lot recently, is a chemo, and I'll be doing a podcast on that. When you started, I guess this is a two part question. What kind of led you down the road into looking into chlorine dioxide as something that can help us physically? And then the second part, once you realized how beneficial it was, did you kind of understand what you were getting yourself into?
Speaker 1: Very good question. Well, in the beginning, I had a tritis. My hands were like that, I couldn't even lift a pen. And so after through some friends, I got it from America. The first bottles, and I say these wonder miracle because at this time it was the MMS from Jim Umble. I said, don't believe it, so I'll give it first to our dog. Our dog the next day was running like never before, an old dog thirteen years old and was running like never before. And so I said, okay works. So I tried it myself, and today I can play the piano. This is one The interesting thing is when I gave it to other friends, it worked on nearly everything. And then I was really getting stunned and said, that's not possible. Why And this was eighteen years ago. This is what was the beginning. And once I found out, okay, this stuff works, and then we developed from there the CDs. That's the more advanced version with less side effects like the old MMS. There's no chloride inside, you cannot get chemical burns and so on. All these arguments on our side in this case. So once you went to the CDs. I in the beginning I didn't realize it, but later I saw this is too big for me as a person. I'm just a simple biophysicist, you know.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: So yes, I made patterns on it. I've I don't know all I think so, but I let them get free for the whole world. So they are free. Nobody can prohibit it or block it. This is an important thing here. It's not about me. And I realized that this is maybe my legacy for my life, because really we found and that's not me. That's the doctors of the Commusart. They say, Andreas, this is the biggest discovery of medicine of the last one hundred years. And they signed it, you know, just everyone and doctors and say, oops, it's too big for me. So it what's my job here to get out the knowledge and let other people make their money or whatever they want. But it's then this knowledge has to be brought to the world and not to be suppressed. And this is everything what it's about it because it has been suppressed for many, many years. And this is why I had We had to make our own YouTube, let's say the oxy tube or your own Wikipedia, because it's it's definitely harassment and everything you want, I don't care. And so basically it is something that would change the world for good. And this is my only intention. I want to change the FULTHERI good a better place. I tell to my daughter sometimes if I hated who complains as part of the problem. I'm not interested in complaint at all. There's too much complaining on the internet where the solutions agree. No, you see, oh the vaccines and hey, we have a solution. Hello somebody there, and they don't listen because it's it sells more to give complaints than solutions.
Speaker 4: And I'm so sorry. Go ahead, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, I'm very glad you brought that up because recently, in many of the conversations I've had, is the way we're moving forward isn't really especially when you look at social media, isn't the answer.
Speaker 4: We need to.
Speaker 3: Completely change people's way of thinking if we're going to ever really move forward and make changes wholesale in the way of this matrix is created. You know, whether it's just an enormous federal government that controls everything, to the education system that is memorize and regurgitate, no critical thinking and actually being invested. Did when you go to the doctor, and I think this is just inherited from generation to generation. When you go in for your shot or your jab or your vaccine, whatever you want to call it, you just roll up your sleeve you don't even think twice about it now, not obviously talking about our listeners, but growing up in many people before they kind of woke up, you didn't think twice about it. If somebody hands you a red cup, a solo cup at a party and says, here, drink this, you're not going to drink it. You're going to say, well, hey, what's in this? And you're going to sniff it, and you're going to ask what's in it? Right, because you want to know what's going in your body before you drink it. However, if it comes in the form of a needle, ninety percent of the people will just wholesale think oh, this has to be good for me, and not think twice about it.
Speaker 1: Exactly. You've been actually manipulated in this way, and the manipulation is very deeply anchored in many brains.
Speaker 3: Indeed, I have a bunch of listener questions. I want to make sure I get them to you before we get to talking about other things and running out of time. Is it okay if I run these past you? Now, it's fine, I'm okay, okay. So from our first listener, our twenty five year old son was recently diagnosed with stage two B testistular cancer non seminotymous. I. Hope I said that right cancer was a mixed germ cell tumor comprised of a sixty percent embroyonal carcinoma. He just completed three rounds of BP chemotherapy. Currently, after chemo treatments and according to Tumor market marker blood tests, cancer cells are undetectable. However, CT scan is showing an abdomomal lymph node previously infected with cancer cells, which remains enlarged and continuing to grow. The oncologist and urologists, along with the medical literature, indicate that this is due to the present that in the presence of non cancerous terratoma tumor cells which chemotherapy drugs will not kill, so if not remove surgically, these tumor cells will continue to grow, thereby comprising any tissue, nerves and organ surrounding it. So the question is will chlorine dioxide kill teratoma tumor cells in the human body?
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you from more experience. Yes, actually it's not all terotuma. It has been effective to all cancer cells. Right now in the foundation, we are the fifth case of not terratuma not not a testicular cancer. We even the fifth case with pancreatic cancer that's deadly always resolved and cured terotoma cells, let's say. But on the other hand, I will not say that this is definitely sold because there's always a margin of error. So we have eighty twenty. So usually it should work. It should work perfectly. A protocol C and E. This is a protocol to can look up in my website, should make the job in this case. If it's too big in some cases, for example, if you have a huge one this is over a kilo. In this case, you can take it out surgically and later wash with with chlorin dioxide the inside. This is what the surgeons do.
Speaker 3: Interesting, and before I get to the next question, because people who are looking into this are going to see MMS and CDs, could you kind of let them know the difference between the two doctor.
Speaker 1: Yes, very important to it. So let's say MMS is a grand grandfather. It works, Yes, no doubt about it works, but it has side effects. If you take higher doses that can create diarrhea or even vomiting. It. If it's not correctly done, you can have problems with the acidity or alkalinity boats because it's very alkaline the boat both components they have to be. Then you have chloride inside the matrix or the inside the drink. You drink chloride elements that creating a secondary reaction to the stomach. And the secondary reaction is not wanted because it's like make a rumbling stomach. Some people are very sensitive to it. And chlorine. And from this substance from MMS you make the CDs. And this is interesting thing. It's the same substance, but you put it together, You put it in the glass of water, close the tap, and the next day you have CDs. It's very easy. Anyone who can boil an egg can make CDs. And so it's described in my book and on my websites. And the advantages. You have no side effects, you have no area because it's just the gas inside the liquid and when you drink it, it's absorbed completely through the stomach walls into the body in seven to fifteen minutes. We made the measurements. So because it's a guess and the guests diffusion law by a first law fick, we can calculate it and we can prove it by oxymetric measurements and we did.
Speaker 4: That excellent and thanks for that.
Speaker 3: And again the MMS is simply one to one and the other thing I should mention that I've that I actually made a mistake when I first bought the kit. When you use your activator, some people use citric acid and then the other option is hydrochloric acid. And there were a few people, not a whole lot, but I think a few people had stated that the citric acid. I think maybe the people who had issues were using the citric acid and maybe the hydrochloric acid as the activator maybe a little less.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. So a hydrochloric is better because hydrochloric as is what we have in the stomach. When you have the citric acid, I remember it. It's awful, believe me, it's a really awful. But you can use it. You can use it to make your CDs so easy.
Speaker 3: Is that excellent. Let's go to the next question. Darren asks, does it or will it react negatively with any medication?
Speaker 1: In eighteen years, we had no interaction with any medication. And what we'd say is take it with one hour distance. Because chlorine dioxide is a gas, so it's in seven to fifteen minutes in the body and the decays to oxygen and table salt. So there is no medicine that reacts with oxygen normally or with table salt because we have it in the body.
Speaker 3: Another listener asks that is it possible to use mms or CDs in lieu of chemo, And then they had I guess a family member who was recently diagnosed with cancer, and of course your doctor is going to say, we need to get you on Queen chemo as soon as possible. So they did the responsible thing. They said, well, let's let's take the time and look at and see what's in chemo. And there's something called doxo rubicn. I think that's a rubicon, and it's literally called red death. And if you take the time and look what's I think it's a plant somewhere in like the Mediterranean that's poisonous.
Speaker 4: And obviously, yeah, anyway, there.
Speaker 1: Are more people that die off chemo than of cancer. So the approach for me is an error approach. For example, if you, for example, I make a simple example, imagine your best friend is lying on the floor. There's two ways to make him stand up. You're kicking in the butt or wherever you kick him, and he will, maybe if he has power, stand up and fight back. The other thing is to give him the hand. This is no difference. The chemotherapy is to kick somebody as long till he stands up. Because it's poisonous. It's you provoke with the poison something. Because you think that cancer cells are the bad guys, they're not. It's your cells. It's not a pathogen, it's your cells. Now we have to question, wait a moment, why aren't my cells so bad? What's the reason? And then you say, oh, huh, we have metabic metabolic acidosism or No. One from nineteen thirty two. So if we have metabolic acidosis, it means the body the cells are so acid that they cannot work correctly. So if they don't work correctly, they don't get the oxygen. If they don't have the oxygen, the only thing they can do is to burn sugar blue. And then you have a cancer cell. It's the same cell you know that turns from two. It's like an emergency survival. So you have cells that are in emergency code and you throw more toxins to them. Okay, very smart. It's so ridiculous, you know. And if you say, if you look, for example, chemotherapy like carboplatin or cisplatin, google it up and you will see that this platin is a cancerous substance. So if you never have cancer and taking chemotherapy is most likely that you will beget cancer, diffuse cancer because the platinum, it's it's it's you cannot oxidize platinum and so it will stay in the body and create a diffuse cancer. So it's such a bogus. It's really such a bogus. Had two things in medicine. I have to say I was not so straightforward now I am. I say, first it's vaccines, and seconds it's oncology. It's August.
Speaker 4: Indeed, how shocked are you to see?
Speaker 3: And I'm sure you're not, but just to put an exclamation part on it, you know this, it just shockingly increase in the numbers of cancer numbers over the last forty eight months and even within the last six that the reports have been off the chart, not just people developing cancer, but at the speed it's taking people down.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's obvious. In the vaccines you have the eighty forty. You know, we know it in the laboratory for I don't know, thirty years, forty years. If we have a mice and we need the mice on the left to get cancer, to make some tests on it or whatever or studies, what do we inject is forty the mice will get cancer. It's non very known. So if you make these cocktail called vaccine and the people get it inside, now the problem is how to get it out. And the good thing now, the good news, we have so many people, especially the toolboll cancer, the very fast cancer. It comes very fast with chlorine diox that it goes very fast and you don't need nothing special. Most of the people just by drinking and making animus more than enough.
Speaker 3: And that that that is the good news, because that that is the most common question that we have gotten is you know, my friend, my cousin, my uncle got the jab and they're suffering.
Speaker 4: Is there a detox?
Speaker 1: And it's not only a detox we have to understand. The worst is the spike. I would make step by step the spike protein. I make it simple, right, so I beg the academic colleagues's pardon. So let's say you get it you get the JAB, and with the JAB you have you create spike proteins yourself, and these spike proteins create acidosis. The acidoses create then a histaminergic reaction histamine, and the histamine on long term creates a lack of oxygen in the cells, and the lack of oxygen the cells create glue polysis. It makes and these googleases that cell only makes sugar, can eat sugar, and that makes cancer. So one to about PIVE six am very easy. What do you have to do? Well, you take away the spike. That's the cause in the beginning, you know when you are in the beginning, and say, okay, now we take the chlorine dioxide. The chlorine dioxide eliminates the spike. How it cuts the terrazine and the cysteine and in the in the in the proteins. I republished a scientific paper on that. It's you can find it on the cipilia and it does it in the core, and it doesn't in the facts. It doesn't in both. So it works and it has been proven to work. And so if you take it real, you will have less and less and less and less and less spikes. And you can see it in measurements. If you measure for example, D DIIMEA and the verity levels, they will go drop from all these people. And in this moment when I say, okay, we have we bring down these spikes. So what will happen? Well, you have histamine. Now the good news. Chlorine dioxide oxidize histamine. Oh less histamine less provocation to the cells? Good? And what does it release oxygen? Oh? Yes, the cells have oxygen problems. They don't have enough. So the chlorin dioxide gives the oxygen to the cell. And now the question is and how much oxygen did it? How much? How's possible that a glass of something can release oxygen? Well, you can make the calculations. You can take the molarity, you take avogadro and you calculate how much oxygen molecules are in a daily dose of chlorine dioxide. What you take your bottle and protocol scene and then you can calculate it and you now now it's ten million oxygen molecules. But now it comes for each red blood cell. Let's think this in you have over five million and every little cubic that sucks. So it's a lot of oxygen. It's a lot of oxygen and it's not released anyway, it's released where the problem is. So you get rid of the spikes, you get rid of the histamine, you get rid of the oxygenation problem, and you get rid of the acidity at one single substance.
Speaker 4: That is amazing.
Speaker 3: And I know one of the questions the listeners are going to have is, depending on your situation or your symptoms, how it should be applied. For instance, Lindsay Wagner, very famous actress from the seventies and eighties, had a skin condition that nobody could figure it out. She saw dozens of doctors, she found chlorine dioxide, started, you know, using it topically in boom. It was gone within I think a week or ten days, right, and it has been gone since. Well, what about let's say someone has COPD or pulmonary fibrosis something like that. Is there a way it can be taken the.
Speaker 1: Same But it works, It works very nice, actually, it's really and because what was corona? The people were lying they couldn't breathe right, right, So how many millions of people have been saved with chlorine diopes, but especially in Latin America because sorry, yes, for example, in Bolivia. In Bolivia, you the main Elalto for example, all of us they own four thousand meters high. You don't get air normally and now get the corona. Oh wait, it would be death or all over the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's right. I'm going to ask you this question.
Speaker 3: Back in April of twenty twenty, Trump made a comment about bleach. Do you think that was done intentionally to make people laugh? In so many cases in the truth community, when there's a certain subject that they don't want you to look at, they will be aggressive and proactive in it and to discredit something, even though they won't say directly.
Speaker 4: Do you think that must done attention?
Speaker 1: He never said bleach, He always said does in fact? And he okay, yes, of course he knows the same like Kennedy right now, they know what chlorine dioc said. It's both they're not professionals of this, but it was used against them and turned around. So yes, definitely, he knowed from other people too about chlorine dioxide. But it is it's a no go sometimes, even if you're the president of a country, you cannot make decisions about something that is not corresponding to your job, you know, like else they're so fauci obviously blocked everything.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And later the media, we know what the media is. Who pays the media, because if this would happen, there would be a total game changer absolutely that time, absolutely, and it has been a game changer in many countries, you know. Actually it's we have it in in the oxy h In the oxy tube, you can find a video of a president of a country you're giving him my molecule, you know, and yes, you can find it there and we have it in Honduras you can use it. You will use it in Venezuela, you can use it to in more and more countries are coming to where it will be allowed sooner or later.
Speaker 3: So basically the countries like in Central America, I know many of those countries in South America who champion natural medicine, that that's going to be the locations where you're going to find a more welcoming presence than natural medicine.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's the number one day. Because what's the difference. In America, a doctor can charge whatever he wants, you know, it's a lot of it's a money issue. In South America. The doctor has people that pay. What is it a twenty bucks or thirty bucks for treatment. There's a lot of money for them. So you cannot sell nothing for ten thousand dollars in chemo. But the doctor wants to help. A doctor by nature has a good heart. He wants to help it. If he has a tool he can use, he will use it. And this was a big difference in Latin America. So in Germany, for example, the doctors are very fearful not to lose their license, of course, and in South America they give a crap. You know, for example, somewhere in the jungle and somewhere in the jungle hospital or whatever, and somebody the earlier, your license is revolved and come on, go home whatever you want. You know, the people know me. I'm here, the doctor, no one else. So it is it's not the same system like in Germany or US.
Speaker 3: Well, it goes full circle because that's when you the education system gets hijacked. They're only going to and again the doctors they're going in, they're just learning what they're taught, and they think that is absrect way to go about things. And it's a shame that there. You know, every state or every city doesn't have a University of Natural Medicine. You have to really tell uh here in the United States to be able to practice natural medicine, you can, but you're not going to be able to do anything that even comes.
Speaker 1: Of course, you have to understand the industry has so much money, oh yeah, billions, and the industry has so much money that they can pay anything to get any law that prohibits whatever. That's that's part of the game. So I'm very, very hopeful that Kennedy will make the change. You No, he spoke about chlorine darkside, and if I hope we can do the research, all the research we've been doing right now, we've paid off our own pockets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's time for deeds, not words, because we sure do hear a lot of words from these people. John asked, I'm interested to hear if CDs would be effective at drug detocs, both for those plagued with addiction, but also for someone like myself who would like to taper off of a pharmaceutical s n r I.
Speaker 1: We had cases. I had cases in the years that people that really came out of drugs, and for example, all the benzols on bens there Department Song Yeah, we had other people too that it wasn't easy. I have to say it was. I say it was the months and six months in some cases, but really it was very successful.
Speaker 3: Well that's great to hear, because I'm sure you know, for every one person who asks a question, there's plenty out there who are thinking the same thing. The next question is I think you addressed it, but I'm wondering if the channels by which CDs helps remove heavy metals and such, would it make the tapering process easier on an individual.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, there's how does it work. Chlorine dioxide has is oxida, oxidant or radock. It can build both careful, but for example, compared to metals, for example, the worst we have we have many metals, heavy metals or toxic metals, but the worst is mercury. And mercury has a value of I think if I remember, well it is zero eight or exactly. That means eight hundred and forty millivols, and chlorine dioxide has nine hundred forty millivolts. So these hundred millifolse difference will make that the mercury slowly is oxidized, and once it's turned into an oxidated oxidate substance, the body can eliminate it. We are the standard pathways because a caton is not the same like an anion. So once it's an onion, the body can really expel it much easier because the problem is, for example, mercury goes directly to as a cat to the GDP that want to triphosphate of the accents, and this is a problem, one of the main problems of the mercury of the heavy metals that create a fork, barrain, fog and whatever.
Speaker 4: That's great to know, and.
Speaker 3: I think if you take it, like I guess myself, I need to take it as a cleanse I guess, but also as a maybe a prophylactic because I live on the East Coast and we have spraying all the time, the geoengineering, which you know, according to the Mentory reports, there's barion, there's aluminum in it. So we even like myself who homesteads have well water. You know, we eat a lot of chicken and food that we grow. You're still they're going to get you coming or go and you go out to eat, You're going to get it in there. You get it from you know, the chemicals that are raining down, So to take it as a prophylactic I think would be beneficial, would you agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely yes, because actually and you can use it in your chicken for example, for very nicely too. Actually, what they do is they use metals because there's not a thing that can withstand the heat of a turber engine, you know, if they spray it out, so there's a lot of heat there. And so the barium is barium oxide. You can take it off, and aluminium is not the same. If you have an aluminium bar, an aluminium powder, you know, you take them you convert with chlorine dioxide the iron bar, the aluminium bar or the metal bar into a powder like rust. So this is very easy to I understand for everybody. So and in this moment it works, you can really get rid of it. So every chemistry have a counter chemistry. We have to understand.
Speaker 4: That excellent point.
Speaker 3: Something I came across when I was looking through dioxypedia. And again all the links will be in the show notes, including doctor Calker's links to his institute, his website if you'd like to support him. All those links are in the show notes. But something that really grabbed my attention and something I've addressed in my sub stack before. I'm sure that you've heard the news about the bee population collapsing, and I don't think that's an understatement. I've had people who deal with bees say it's the worst they've seen in decades. And I came across a study of survival of bees with deformed wing virus and nosmosis, and man, if this like, I don't know, I guess you would mix it with a sugar water or how you would get to them. But this couldn't save the bees. That would change.
Speaker 1: Because I mean, George, we have this saving the bees, but nobody is listening. Nobody is listening. We have six years of this research. In these six years now we managed zero b death. Zero even when they're spraying the glyphos say it in the fields because then you can see when every time they spray the glypho said, tons of dead bees in the front of the hives. No, nothing survived now. So and it's actually you put it in a in a glucose syrup and it's it's it's the mms, the old mms. You can put it easier than they love it actually, and and they get stronger, they get more more calm, they're not aggressive. We have the solution for the bees. But look, I've been in burn and they got hundred thousands for bee research. We got nothing, and we did it and we managed it. And they I'm not even asking for Nobody asked for and all it's like, why, Yeah, we have the solution and now they're not dying. Now we have only one problem. That's the hornet. There's a killer hornets. This is the only problem. But this is, let's say, a relative problem. But the bees themselves fantastic.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I need to look further into that because that's so Yeah.
Speaker 1: We have a specialist from this and this is Fron from Luca. He has actually he made that and he's a specialist. I've been working together where we've been working together on that. And yes, we have a solution for the bee, and we have a solution for for the for the chicken as well. You know you have the bird clue. Yeah, it's so easy. You put it in the drinking water, a close drinking water, not the open one.
Speaker 4: It's a guess.
Speaker 1: We have to always remember, chlorine is a guess. If I leave, if the bottle opened tomorrow, Ie water, no chlorine.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, makes complete sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll definitely be in touch with you about that because we're looking to get some bees.
Speaker 4: Here in the next few weeks. Yeah, so there you go.
Speaker 1: What would you say, Maybe you can make an interview to front and the next thing, he can speak everything about bees. He's a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Now, that'd be amazing. And you know I've mentioned it before, but again the bees. If bees go, then seventy percent of our food goes. It's a huge deal exactly.
Speaker 1: So, and this is something very important, especially with the camp trails and all that stuff. So we have to do it now and not when they're dead.
Speaker 3: For somebody who's been listening to this interview or the radio show I did a few weeks ago, and they're kind of hesitant into doing this just because of, you know, the psychological warfare that we get from the pharmaceutical endo and those who pair it the narrative through the news, etc. What would you say to them? Number one and number two? Would you recommend MMS first? Would you recommend CDs first? And again just to reinforce how simple it is, because I can make MMS in sixty seconds a badged and to drink down.
Speaker 1: Well. First of all, I don't see the pharmaceutical industry as an animal. It's the opposite in a way. I remember I was in the airport. It's a toilet by the way, and a guy came in, a big guy, said doctor Carter. I said yes, and let me argue, and he hugged me, and he was really amazed and said, go on with your work, please, go on, go on, And he said, yes you are. I'm working in faiser.
Speaker 2: You know, I know what you do.
Speaker 1: To go on, go on, don't stop, and we all take it. So they are victims of their own system. If somebody is cool, pebble or a culprit of harm. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is the marketing department. They all have to go to jail, all of them, no exception. Because they make marketing. It means they're interested to make you ill. In the lab. The people they want to make a good thing, but they don't let them. That's a big thing here, or they're forced to. Of course, they're always bad apples. But I can tell you nature and human is good. People. We are good. We want to help, but sometimes we have a bad apple, and to let them in the in the same basket, and all the other apples will turn bad. And this is what happens. So we have to come back to a world we have hope people, and we give solutions, not critics. So let's let's go then, because the pharmaceutical industry can be turned over to really something better than it is. And this is right now, the dark, dark, dark ages, especially of the marketing department. So yeah, to the second question, MMS or CBS, definitely, CVS. Definitely, because it's the same you put how how do you make it? You have a glass, you put five of five of chloride and five of activator, You put it in a water bath, close the tap, and the next day you have you're two hundred and fifty three hundred million liters of CDs. When that's it, you put it in the fridge and you use it whenever you want. And if it's in the brown glass bottle and very nice tide, it holds for a year or more, you know. So the yellow color says everything that has to be yellow. If it's not yellow, it's not growing in dark side. And so it's very very easy to do. So if you can boil an egg, definitely you can make CBS.
Speaker 3: Excellent and again, all the information will be in the show notes. Take the time to research the videos, look through all that. I mean, you can spend a week looking at all the testimonials on dioxopedia. Your research has been amazing and I you know, just God bless you and thank you for everything you do. Most of the people who listen to this podcast champion natural medicine and understand that you know, they are trying to hide, you know, these type of things to our detriment. But it's people like you who have risked, literally risked everything to get this message out.
Speaker 4: And I thank you for your time.
Speaker 3: I see we're just about out of time, but I'd like to give you the last word and message to all our listeners.
Speaker 4: Sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like to send you Josh, because it's people like you who made it possible that CDs is now getting known to the world. We can have estimations and calculations for more than thirteen million people right now using it, and we can prove it. So thirteen million is not very much compared to the world, but it's getting more and more and more, and it will be instoppable because Florine dioxide. It's not a question of money. Everybody can make it. It's very easy and I'm not making money. I don't sell any products my just it's a question of legacy, it's a question of consciousness, and it's a question of common sense. So we have to create a better world and complaining we don't get it. We have to get the solutions. So get to work with the solutions and push solutions and not complain.
Speaker 4: Amen to to that.
Speaker 3: Right, instead of just complaining, let's get our list, roller sleeves up, get to work and change the world.
Speaker 4: Amen to that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, doctor Calker. It's been an absolute pleasure. God bless you and continued success with all the all that you do.
Speaker 2: I know it's being struggle. I know you've had me fee the time, all the way. Yeah, don't you feeling more? Your smile ain't the same. I saw you wall go from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 5: Don't give up, No, don't give it and nevers home. Don't let call the primis.
Speaker 2: He ain't done yet. He's gone up.
Speaker 5: Glad, Why a right time?
Speaker 2: Got up? Let me come?
Speaker 1: Why wait?
Speaker 2: God u y came? I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're strong, good, better thing.
Speaker 1: C guy, You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: You're accepting a bad founded beautiful.
Speaker 2: You're shoving bride. Yeah, you're live and breathe. You can hold your head of pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go on the primise.
Speaker 6: It ain't Doniet's got a plan wants a wave til the God of Merica.
Speaker 5: Don't give up. No, don't give in, you never lose home. Don't let go on the promise. It ain't come life, It's worth living. Watch a wain town.
Speaker 6: The god may cold? Why it's a play down the God? Oh yeah, what's the play down the God? Oh yeah, got TV car.
Speaker 1: Don't give up, No, don't give in?
Speaker 2: Nevers home? Do they go of the prims? Im in and do ye's got a playing waits a kind of in a court. Don't give no dog giving never it's home? Do they go of the crimes? It ain't done? Love's worth live in? What's the God of the cos.
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: The God needs Coles.
Speaker 2: White, du God of you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to the fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Just the facts, ma'am m hm