Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen. What What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: I'll think what a.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the occult rejects. In this episode, I got the Headless Giant joining me and Ethan Indigo before we get to the guests, though, Headless, Please, for all the people who may not know who you are yet, or just for the people who do, and just to remind them, let them know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 3: So please you can.
Speaker 4: Find me on Exit the Headless Giant. You can find me on YouTube as the Headless Giant. I have a little show I like to call Headless Uncle Headless's Magical mail Bag. You can send me your occult slash Magical Slash dreams Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Thank you very much and seriously, listeners, you got any stories, send that stuff over and my man Ethan Indigo the Fourth initiate what is going on?
Speaker 2: Honored to be here. This is going to be really fun, Nick, thanks for putting this together. I am on all the usual social media.
Speaker 5: And I'm often writing.
Speaker 2: I've written several books, trying to also write articles frequently, but got one in the works here soon to be on a cult research institute. Awesome, and I'm excited to communicate. And here here you're what you got to say.
Speaker 1: Jules, awesome, Thank you very much, Ethan and I got his link in the bottom. And finally to the guests, somebody I've been dying to get on this show. I had an amazing time with him. When I went on his show. We got jewls from the Great Pill Podcast. Jewels, my man. Let everybody know who you are and what's up and what your deal is.
Speaker 3: What's up, guys, Good morning, Sunday morning. I am Jules, the host of the Gray Pilled Podcast. I have a few other shows that I do, but Gray Pilled is kind of my main brand that I put all my other stuff under. I have yelohem Etymology that I do with my co host Adrian West, Sound Science I do with my co hosts The paranod American, and then I have a show I do I'm actually doing tonight. I do every other Sunday with my co host conspiracy Extremists called Sunday Chaos. We just hang out for a couple hours, drink a few beers, shoot the shit, talk about politics and culture, and some a little bit of degeneracy thrown in there as well. So it's always a fun time. Y'all. Come check it out on Rumble and X tonight at nine o'clock. So yeah, man, no, it's awesome to be here. I've been trying to get on with you for a minute. You came on, well, you came on my show, and then we did a Friday episode together, which was awesome. Man. We we talked about a lot of things that you don't you don't really get to talk about with too many people. Man. We had discussed that, you know, we have a lot of ideas in common new takes that you don't really hear every day, and it's it's it's always good, I think, to keep searching for the truth. You know, once you say you know everything, you know nothing right and Ethan. I love that the fourth initiate. I love that, you know, the three initiates, the playoff of that, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I experience a lot of kind of I don't know what if it's a competition or condescending reaction from fellow writers often enough.
Speaker 5: So I.
Speaker 2: Chose to be so bold as to be the fourth initiate. Of course, after the three Initiates and I have an overt obsession with four and sets of four.
Speaker 3: So that's awesome, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he did actually really good presentation on the on that. Yeah, that was fun. So Jules, uh, we're gonna get into Sumerian deities. What made you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I mean, was it just that they interest you? What made you actually get into like covering that?
Speaker 3: Well, originally it was it was years ago. I was into the ancient alien stuff. I wasn't too much into the esoteric or any kind of occult symbolism, and I kind of took a liking to it, and I started to read a little bit of Sichon, a little bit of Oh my god, I can't Lawrence Gardner. There we go. I didn't want to forget his name, and you know, just kind of reading the Book of Enoch, the Epic Gilgamesh, some of the Eugarytic texts like Little Man, uh, the creation stories from Sumeria, the Alish, and so other ancient texts, and started to kind of put these similarities together. In all of these stories, you find these same you can call them characters, entities, deities kind of rebranded throughout time, but you can trace their worship through the symbolism and through the etymology many things. And so when you start to kind of see the bigger picture, you're like, holy shit, this is just we are pawns in a battle that's been waging for thousands of years, I think, being basically there's two sides in these ancient stories that you see two clans, so to say, and so you kind of see this throughout time, just you know, these these wars that we are fighting that really we shouldn't be fighting, you know, and the enslavement of humanity as a whole I think originated with some of these entities long ago, and so this is a long game that they're playing. But when I started to get into the esoteric and reading Manly Palmer, hall Steiner, a bunch of other authors, you know, you kind of start to see the symbolism from these entities, from their worship all this other stuff, and you're like, wait a minute, this has a lot of meanings to it. This could mean a lot of different things. There there's a lot of ways to look at it. And I kind of threw off the ancient aliens thing, and it's like, you know, I don't know if space is faking gay, you know, I do believe. I do believe the earth is hollow. So I don't know, I've I've been talked about that a few times. I mean, it could be flat and hollow, right we I think we may have mentioned that when when when.
Speaker 1: We talked before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, uh or a snowman, I don't know, it may look like an egg. But but yeah, dude, like, uh, you know, you can look at it spiritually. You can look at them as basically like, uh, maybe they are predecessors, just ancient humans.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And that's where we get all of these proclivities and and all these stories being passed down because all these stories that you read in all these ancient texts, they originate in Sume area, so it seems. And so uh no man, just uh when you read about when you read about these entities, you see uh, just like a lot of human attributes in them as well. And so uh, I look at them as archetypal beings and maybe you know, they cast these these archetypes onto us. Maybe they they fell and they became our already in angels, and it's you know, our job too. I don't know, rise up through what people would call Christ or everyone has their own relationship with Christ. I think if you do have a certain kind of relationship with the Holy Spirit, I don't like you know, you'll talk about christ consciousness and a bunch of people will be like, well, that's disinformation, that's a new age, that's deceptive, and it's like, well, wait a minute, what makes this person's relationship any different than yours?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, who are you to judge this person if if they are, you know, walking in close contact with the Holy Spirit. I know I'm going off on this tangent now, but you know, so you get a lot of pushback on that. But I don't know, man, I think religion is a tool being used to pen a lot of people against each other, like I said, pen humanity against each other. And that kind of goes back to these ancient stories as well, and I've been kind of digging into that a lot lately, where a lot of these names originated. And so, yeah, man, I just took an interest to it. I started making pantheon charts and the whole thing, and like, uh, you know, I need to go ahead and remake them. Probably it's been about a year, but that's what first got me started. I was like, dude, I've I've researched a lot of this stuff. I've read a lot of these books. I need to talk about it because I'm driving my wife crazy. And but you know, uh, what's up.
Speaker 4: It happened so you could view a lot of this conflict like you're talking about with the East versus West divide, right, So you've got on one side of this boss Orus River, this dividing line between Asia and Europe as being where this sort of migration of beliefs start to come in. So, for example, you've got Anu over here in Mesopotamia and over on the other side they call them Unos. So these differences they translate from one place to the other, and you see a lot of this Dionysus worship coming from this region changing its form, because the originally it's like Atis worship in the central part of Anatolia or Turkey, and then it shifts over and it becomes this kind of Dionysus worship over in Greece. So a lot of this translation stuff starts to happen across this Bosphorus River that goes right up to the Black Sea, and where we see all this conflict happening. Today, You've got the ancient war between the Trojans and the Greeks. You know, right on that line, you know, the very first divide between East and West is right through there. And so really understanding this stuff allow you to understand the history of this East versus West conflict that are really fundamental level that we're still going through.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny how you say that about Anu, because you could say the same thing with Huramazda. In Egypt, he was known as an e you know, so you just change one letter there, and in those stories, like it's it's crazy, Uh, you really only see Anu when they talk about him coming to Earth. You only see him come to Earth a couple times. So it's like he has this hierarchy above all these other beings and it's like, you know, it's when you look at the hierarchies of angels and stuff, it's like, who is this guy? You know? But you find that with most of these deities, man, you find these translations of their names usually all goes back to one place, whether it's what we were saying earlier before the show, if it's on or Zoo or key, then you find a lot of it, uh, that traces back to sume area. And then when so when you put it next to these stories, it's like, Okay, well this is the same person that they're talking about now. Is just symbolic or is this a physical you know, uh being entity whatever you like, I said, whatever you want to call it. Some people look at it spiritually, some people look at it as ancient humans, you know, physically incarnating uh, reincarnation chambers.
Speaker 5: Right, Uh.
Speaker 3: Both talks about that. Or there's you know, there's been people talking about there's theories of you know, uh, things underneath the pyramid, underneath the sphinx.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And and then you read about the Halls of Amente, which I think is maybe just like in a caustic realm or something. Uh. That's where you get like the emerald tablets or emerald as they're alchemical, right, they're in the ether. It's like the stuff that Edgar Casey kind of tapped into. And it's the same I think with like the the Mormons and the gold and the golden tablets, right, like that's the final process of alchemy, right to turn into gold. And so I think that has something to do with it as well. So yeah, man, I mean, this this stuff really interested me because you you kind of get to see who uh is in control today because you see, okay, so you see like the eagle everywhere right like it's on our flag. That you also see the serpent in a lot of places as well. And that goes back to these two sides warring for thousands of years. It talks about before humanity was really ever, like right right when they were created basically, so it says that they created us in there, you know, and their image and their stories, and they created like many versions of atom or something like there are multiple atoms in these stories. You have a Damu, you have a Dapa and uh Adapa being the last one being basically a king in Sumeria like this guy like the same thing with Noah, all right, ut and epistem or Zaya Sudra was a Sumerian king. When you look at the Sumerian kings list, you see that. So, uh, there's a lot that we're not told that I think you can find in these uh in these other texts, you know, and take it with a grain of salt, you know, like do your own research. But uh, from the research I've done, you can connect these things pretty well. If you know what you're talking about. I hope y'all don't hear screaming. I have a three year old, was a little low.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's fine. I deal with a lot worse. You're fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so feathered, so yeah, yeah, the feathered Serpent. You see that all throughout South America. We actually just did was part two on ninga Zeita, who is ai or Inky's middle son, also known as Thoth Hermes to Hoodie. You see him break off from Egypt and go to South America with the Olmes and start kind of kickstart all these civilizations down there. And he's, yeah, he's worshiped as the plume serpent, the feathered Serpent. I think when you really start to look at these entities, you see a lot of dualism and as well, you see them like, I don't really look at him as good or bad. You. I mean, I think a lot of them are. Probably they acted pretty shitty. They acted shitty towards each other as well, and they knew what they were doing was against whoever created everything, the creator what they call the creator of all. You know that they know that they're fucking up, that they're doing wrong, and that they're going to face consequences for it, but they do it anyway, Thus the fall of the angels, and so yeah, you just kind of keep seeing them rebranded throughout time. And I mean it could be you know, they had like the Demi gods in Greece and Rome, if I mean, you know, I've definitely looked into all that being symbolic and nothing else, right, but like maybe that's the hybrid children of these fallen beings that they used, like this fallen angel DNA genetic tinkering to create as well as in vitro fertilization. Yeah, this was used all the way back then as well. From the research my co host Adrian is done. That's how the Mesopotamian god of this see was created. Inky he was an egg berth. I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, I could be wrong, but I you know, this really isn't so much the deities. I guess it's more of the text of the story. But I thought, I if I remember correctly, like there is like at some point they do talk about how somebody came into being, and it like literally is like kind of like the way we have science now with making like test to babies. Yeah, they're like, don't they mentioned that they took this from that and this from there, and then they kind of like, yeah, yeah, like what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh dude, it's it's rebranded, that's all they're doing. And and and like it talks about taking dirt from Nibiru, whether that be another dimension, another planet, uh, somewhere beyond the ice wall, whatever you want to call it, taking dirt from there, like some of their seemen their spit and like yeah, putting it into tube, shaking it up and just fucking you know, let's see what we can create here. And they create all sorts of these beings and most of them they can't talk. It speaks about their ability to hold tools. That was very important because if you read about like the gold mining operations, which is one of the ancient alien theories obviously, but it makes sense, like they call it the mana atomic gold and the mana from heaven. I don't know. You see these depictions of these beings with this little bag that they're carrying all the time, and I think that's what they were. They had in that bag, was this mana that would keep them living so long and keep them you know, kind of in line with how could because when you look at these stories, it talks about.
Speaker 1: Rafael just real, real quick, I want to throw in there. I think there is one quote somewhere in the Bible where I think they do consider Raphael like having like a thing of ointment with him that was healing. And I've always wondered if that like kind of maybe even goes back to that big christy Yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christ means the annointer and so having one of these angels as being the Christ. Because Christ wasn't a novel concept to the Greeks, they understood it. That was part of their rituals. And so when they talked about Jesus the Christ thing, they understood that as being sort of like this holy man who would annoint.
Speaker 6: So there was a.
Speaker 4: Cross over there between these different cultural practices that they could understand.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: I think the symbolism there is related to the becoming of golden and more enlightened. And one idea in an alchemical and actually a tichi chie Gung concept is maintaining the hermetic seal, right, and that in a very energetic physical sense that we will often release our energy without even knowing it, and so we have to have a be a sealed unit to develop our golden attributes, if you will. I think it's a fascinating pantheon of ideas that sometimes answers questions we might have. And sometimes other symbological relationships from other from Egypt or even the East and so forth might answer questions that these depictions and symbological lessons might uh uh cause us to ask. One combination of snake and bird symbolism from the East, I think is valuable in that it is from martial arts and these arts of development uh and I think it kind of points to that in this lesson.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So the origination of tai chi and actually a few other martial arts has a story where the aesthetic in the mountains, in the woods, uh is observing a snake and a crane battle and he noticed, he notices how they move in these coiling fashions and the and and the snake can be rooted and be in one place or another, and the bird is using its beak and its feathers, and it's one leg or another. And and that is where he conceptualizes the art of tai chi, which is really the art of self development in martial arts format through the combination of the two energies. So I think that I think that is often one that's not looked at in regards to the feather and the serpent idea.
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to.
Speaker 1: I heard that before. Actually that as well. That is interesting, thank you.
Speaker 3: It's very interesting. I love hearing symbolic takes on this stuff due because it really it helps my research a lot more. Yeah, you see, because some people will be like, well, yeah, they were part animal and all this. It's like, no, I'm starting to think that a lot of that animal symbolism is symbolism. For instance, with Thoth, you see the ibis bird, and that represents you know, the the ibis bird digs deep down into the ground, into the soil to bring up sustenance, so it represents digging down and bringing out of darkness into the light, right. And it's the same thing with the egle symbolism, which if you read about uh vehiculet symbolism of birds, you see that the egle in most mystery schools and esoteric traditions is just a rebranding of the phoenix.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: This this ancient alchemical bird that lives for five hundred years, and at the end of those years, dies and rises. It says, a worm rises out of the ashes basically and turns into this bird. Yeah, that's what mainly p Hall writes about. And so I find that very fascinating. Now I don't know if a phoenix is an actual bird, like if it actually exists, because it does say that only one can exist at each time. But when you see like the egle and a lot of these other larger birds, it is symbolic of the phoenix. And like what you were saying, that changing that you have in ternally I think into from your lower self into your higher self or what some people call your christ right, and so it's but it's the same thing with the serpent too, like and that's when you go back to these clans, uh and who was kind of represented as what And you see that there is this family tree that these guys have these kids, and they usually have them with their sister. That's where you see like the story of Zeus and hera Osiris and isis like they have this sister wife, right, And it's like that literally with every single one of them. They like where keep we're keeping it in the family comes from? I think, And that's where all these elite royal bloodlines. Do they in breathe right? Thousand years of inbreeding and you get one of them jaws or whatever they You know.
Speaker 1: What, it's really interesting. I was thinking about this and you know it's all out there. It's because I'm stone. If you think about like Egyptian mythology. Now, if you think about Egyptian mythology, you know they got some wild, twisted, fucking stories, many like sexually you know, sexually deviance in some ways. And the thing is, it's just like nowadays, all these ideas that we have with sexuality, would we know them unless somebody gave us the idea to run with, to choose. And I'm wondering, was that even a way just to throw out degeneracy into stories into the public for them to think of, like, oh, I'll act like that since that's what they did, you know what I'm saying. And that to sound crazy, It was just like a thought that I had that I was like, is that even a way of implanting options for you to act on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or if they seeded a lot of these bloodlines that we came from, you know, is it genetic? Right?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Do we have to fight the urge to overcome, you know, what was passed down in our genes. I don't know, man, There's there's a lot of ways to look at that. But yeah, and then that goes to like the symbolism and each one, because what I try to explain a bunch is that there is no one satan. Satan means adversary, and even in the biblical text, in all these ancient texts, there's many adversaries, even like adversaries to the fallen Elohem, the Ananachi, whatever you want to call them. And so you see this this story kind of played out, and it really that's when you really get into it. For me, it was the story of Marduk also known as namshubb amar utu Asar Louis. That's another word you see, is Asar. That was the original name of Osiris, coming from a basically means scorcher. It's representing the dog star Serious and I mean, if you look at Serious Radio, you'll see their logo as a doghead with a star on his eye. Right, it can't it can't be any more clear than that. But but yeah, like I said, I think the dog that like I don't think that, well, no, I don't know my co hosts Adrian man like he he has this book right here. I'm gonna go ahead and griff this real fast, guys. Pantheon won the Golden Veins. He had written this. You see my ring light and the reflection. There we go. This is the first out of six that he's been writing, and his research is fascinating. But he does talk about Inky being an egg berth and coming from the basically being.
Speaker 5: A like.
Speaker 3: A truce in between two ancient alien races, Like, how do I explain it? It's in vitro fertilization. He was an egg berth, but so Au really wasn't his father, if that makes any kind of sense. And Leal, who some people may know as l or Saturn Cronus, he is his stepbrother, and that's why you see so much fighting. It's like they're not even brothers. They're just step brothers. But basically there is a queen of the of the Pleiades named Maya, this Reptilian goddess, goddess right queen and her and Onu have Inky out of this agreement to form a bond in in between their races, which is from Orion and Sirius. And that's of course you know, you see o Sirius Osyrus, he was one of those beings too. That was kind of I think from both of those different genetic lines if you believe in that stuff, because you see, he was a green dude, right do was green, so is Patah Pata is also inky in Egypt, like he was kind of behind the scenes watching his sons rule everything. But the story of Marduk, and I've talked about this guy so many fucking times now, man is one of the things that really interested me because this is when you get into the Book of Enoch and you read about Isazel and some Yaza, and you can read the same story you know, coming out of sume Aria as well, and you know, Sitchen's interpretations may not be one hundred percent correct. I've accepted that, and I'd take what he says with the grain of salt as well. But when you start to link these stories to other stories, it's kind of like, Okay, well, are all these people wrong? You know, but you kind of see that story with Marduke. He was outcast from every single one of their civilizations. He would form his own city and they would go bombit or they would try to wipe him because he was the first one to mate with the human woman. Well really it was his father, but his father kept that from everybody and kind of let his son be the scapegoat. That's what Azazel means, escapegoat. And so that story is what kind of pulled me into researching about that side of the family. Then you see him in Isaiah as Belle, his son Nabu being nebo like. So you see these names everywhere, and you're like, this is the same fucking story. Like these guys were being what you know, and some people don't see it that way, and that's fine, you know, Like I said, I you know, do your own research, but it's fascinating to me. It's fascinating to me, and I think we can figure out a lot about humanity and how not to repeat past mistakes through some of these stories. You know, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 6: Well it's interesting to put it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've ever heard of the story of the ten thousand, but there were ten thousand of these mercenaries from Greece that were used by the Persians to go smash their enemies, and what ended up happening is the guy who hired them ended up dying on the battlefield, so they were stranded. They had no way of getting home, so they had to make it back through this land that was hostile to them up to the Black Sea region so that they could make it across into their home territory without being killed by these you know, armies they were hired to kill. And they're going through all of the ruins of these Sumerian towns, right, they were all ruins by the time the Greeks were there. They had, you know, no interaction. And what's funny is they were worshiping gods based off of these gods in summer, and they had no idea what they were looking at. So as they're looking at all these ancient ruins, they're actually still continuing the worship even in their home territories, but they didn't know what they were looking at when they were seeing them firsthand. So it's kind of interesting because all of these kind of beliefs really did build off of each other. So even in the Greek era, they were using a lot of the stuff from this Babylonian and all that kind of world that was way before them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's just rebranded. That's why I had went on timfoil Hat recently, and I actually talked about that a bunch of how it is just these rebranded deities that you see throughout these civilizations. But yeah, man, like you had brought up who wasn't Nargol earlier? I think, what do you think about that guy?
Speaker 6: Well, what's interesting to.
Speaker 4: Me about Irgol is he's the god of war, right, and so he comes out in the spring because in the spring that's what the Babylonians, Assyrians, Samarians considered the war season. You know, everybody had harvested all their grain and stuff from the previous times and now it was the time to fight. And so Nrgol comes out in the spring, and then he goes back down into the other world during the fall and winter. So he's like a direct interpretation of what the Greeks saw as Persephone. So Persephone is the goddess that brings all the world back to life. And yet at the same time, like you've got this different vision of the same kind of deity over there Asnrgol, which is all about blood and disgusted. I mean, like you could talk about Nrgol all day long, But it's like the way these two deities had translated was completely different based off of what they were experiencing in the land that they were at. You know, the Greeks didn't necessarily like war. They used it, but you know, it wasn't necessarily the pinnacle of existence for them, whereas over in Sumerian Babylon that was the pinnacle of their existence is to get out there on the battlefield crush some skulls, you know, And they put it in all of their artwork too. It was just a massive bloody mess over there. All of the art was just them stomping their enemies into, you know, bloody piles on the ground. And yet in the Greek side of things, they're using a lot of the same deities, but not the same result, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, the ancient stories are a lot more when you get into that. So ner Gall being the king of the underworld. It was actually, it's funny that you bring that up, because I've also looked at that as being maybe some symbolic because you know, what is it the Gregorian calendar. I think how it changed. The beginning of the year is really supposed to be in March, right, and so it's like fresh out of sleep from the winter the dead of winter in like blossomed into spring. It's like, yeah, that would be probably the most ideal time for warrior, all rested up from the year. So when you talk about going back into the underworld, the underworld in these stories is interpreted as the mines in South Africa. And yeah, Persephone would line right up with the wife of Nergal, his cousin. Actually, no, his niece. Trying to think about where she lines up, Erishkagal, which in some of these stories they have a daughter named Lalitu who you could translate directly to Lilith being the first wife of the king Adapa Adam. And so there's a lot to get into there, but Persephone definitely aligns with Arishkagal, his his wife, the sister of Ishtar. And you know, there's the story because like I said earlier, these these these beings are killed or they're killing each other, trying to kill each other in all these stories, especially with mar Duke killing his youngest brother Tammuz or Themozi DomU. There there's there's a lot of names, Like dude, I keep finding more and more names the more like ancient tribes you look into, and if you go into Asia, if you go into like even the the Aboriginals from Australia have their own pantheon of these deities as well. It's crazy, dude. My my co host sent me a this pantheon chart I'm trying to digest and I'm just like, holy shit, it's gonna take me a while to even be able to talk about all this. You know, well, I.
Speaker 4: Think a lot of it comes down to the idea that there are these fundamental forces than human psychology that really branches out to all these different tribes that are disconnected because we have a lot of the same wiring. And so you see that translated and how similar their gods are. And the Agent people picked up on this almost immediately, and so they started doing syncretism where they would look at the different gods and then you know, try and compare them against their own and having that syncretism gave you a much easier path towards communication, because all these gods aren't just gods, They're part of the language, right, So all of these stories and all of the stuff this directly translated into the language in a very real sense. I don't know if you guys have seen that Star Trek episode where it was Star Trek the Next Generation and Picard has to communicate with this guy who can only speak in ancient mythology, right, that's the only way they communicate. So he's got to learn all these stories just by the way the guy is referring to things, and essentially he has to learn the stories through the language, and then by using that story, he can make his own responses back to him, even though he has no idea what the rest of the context is. On some level, that's what they're communicating with, is the idea that these ancient stories tell them who they are. And like you were saying earlier, the past is like a completely undiscovered country. Like once you go back there and see how these cultures are translated, you can pick out the different influences, but it's not immediately obvious until you're at that point in time, you know. And what we're doing now, I think is trying to reconstruct a little bit of that to give you a deeper look into the psychology of these people, because that's our psychology too. It gets translated directly to us. We're like a layer cake of civilizations, and so having that understanding of Sumaria actually gives us a better understanding of.
Speaker 3: Ourselves, absolutely, dude. And then you look at these pantheons and you're like, wait a minute, you know, does like are these other pantheons, these newer pantheons? Are they just interpretations that these people made from looking at this last group of gods, right Like, So the farther you go back, you do see more and more similarities. And that's why I think looking at some of these ancient stories, some people want to discount them as just being myths or whatever. I Like I said, I try to look at them through a few different lenses. But uh, and then when you get into like the Canaanite pantheon and the Phoenician pantheon, you know, you see Yahweh being the war god brother of Ball, Like what's that about? He's a son of l Who's l oh shit?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: And so you know there's there's a lot going on there. And then you have certain interpretations like who was it Blevatski maybe who had the interpretation of Jonah and the Whale. I actually thought this was very interesting that he was captured by Phoenician sailors, because you know, they were a sea foreign country, probably the best in time, and they basically put him inside of a statue of Dagon for three days to keep them prisoner and then let them go. And you're like, wait a minute, what It kind of makes sense, right, And if he went and told this story, he's like, yeah, they kept me inside of this fish for three days. And but then you have the three days also being symbolic. Right, where was he going?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 6: Where was he going? Do you remember?
Speaker 3: I don't. I'd have to look I'd have to look at it again, man, Okay, okay, he was.
Speaker 4: Going to knit a And if you know anything about Iraq geography, nine of us nowhere.
Speaker 6: Near the ocean.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, what is he doing going to Ninevah, which is in the northern part of Iraq again, nowhere near the ocean, and he's in a whale. This doesn't make a lot of sense. But then you realize that whole territory up and there was Canaanite Phoenicia.
Speaker 3: Exactly, dude, yeah, yeah, absolutely, And then but see then you get into that and you look at Dagon, right, but then you also look at Yam, who is another god of the ocean. So if you try to connect that with Inky, You're like, well, which one is? Inky? I've I've learned to just kind of chalk it up to one or the other. But I still think it's pretty fascinating, especially when you look at the story of Ball and not Yam and Mott and l and you see the same, uh, like the same thing going on in Sumeria. It's just like, okay, dude. That made it real fun for me with the Pantheon stuff, especially when you keep going. So when you keep going into Egypt and then you learn that most of Egypt was really just like children of Marduk and from what it says like some daughters of Semiaza or something like he was who was he? Well, I'm pretty positive he is the fallen Angel from the apocryphal text aza As it's Uza because you have that last of his name being Semiaza, right.
Speaker 4: But you're forgetting the Hiksos. So the Hiksos was that sort of go between between the Egyptians and the Canaanite Phoenicians up there. It's because the Hiksos invaded Egypt several times, so there's a lot of hit between those two cultures and a lot of overlap as well. So you've got a tribal influence as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Yeah, and he's the one who passed on the heavenly arcana to Solomon. Yeah, and so I don't know, but you see that side of the pantheon in this side of the world at the time, and it makes sense. And so then you look to where these other people are and they're all stationed, they all have their own areas where they have kingship over and it is huh.
Speaker 4: All these city states all had their own deities that were for them. And this goes back. None of this religion stuff back then was about faith. None of it was about faith. So if you had a deity in your town, that was the town mascot, that was the town everything, right. So the cities for Marduk were Marduk in cities, right, So it flavored everything, and their oracles were all based around that and all the rest of that stuff. So in a lot of ways, we did kind of start out as hennatheists because as these tribes split from each other and created these different towns and stuff, that local town became their you know, one god above the other gods, right, So it was never like unless you get in the Greece region where they went back to like more pure polytheism, where every every god was you know, pretty much the equal on this you know, Olympian pantheon. But over there they were all hennatheists. So you know, they would have basically raids trying to steal each other's gods, you know, And that's that plays a huge part, because once you've stolen their god, how can they claim that it's more powerful than yours? And you know, I mean, look the winners, we stole your god.
Speaker 3: Well rebranded as our god, right given this name and these a tributes. Yeah, and even in Greece, man, when when you look at the Olympians and the Titans, it's like two higherarchies of angels, like you have these first uh kind of elder angels that came down thousands of years before they even allowed these lesser angels to come down. And then of course they fell, and that was Marduk samyaza Utu Shamash, this younger generation of the Ananaki, who I think are worshiped today in many different groups. And comb shut up, you got kids and dogs and everybody making noise. Nobody wants me to podcast.
Speaker 2: I was, I was thinking about uh, one of the attributes of Set from Egypt being related to the war god you guys were describing.
Speaker 5: He hit.
Speaker 2: One of his symbols that he's related to is the plow, and he is the god of chaos and he's so he'll come in and plow the field, which is totally chaotic, but for a refined reason. And part of my obsession with four is I find many pantheons and many theological origination stories have a set of four that is distinct in the presentation. And in Egypt, I find there's Horus and Isis, And I was going to say there that sometimes the feminine being the sister and mother even and wife or consort is just kind of this combination of all feminine attributes the one type of thing, so that maybe the divine feminine symbolism there. But there's Horus and Isis and then there's Osiris and Set. So it's just interesting that there's this set of four or four base and a lot of the religious and theological systems.
Speaker 3: Dude. Yeah, And when you get into Horace, because you look at the symbolism of like the left and the right eye right, you have your eye of raw, your eye of Horace rab being equivalent. In my opinion, Timar Duke, the eye of Horace is your feminine right, and so it's kind of and my co host Adrian has a theory that the real father of Horace was actually both because isis did her name coming from Sumeria or coming from these like these, you know, all these nations before Egypt, these civilizations. Was Asta and she was the wife of Asar or Osiris, and like I said, Asar means scorcher, representing serious. And then you have Set and Nepetus. I think now in Sitchen's version, he talks about Nepetus and Asta being daughters of sham Gaze or Semiaza. I don't know where he got that, but I think it is kind of interesting because throughout the story you see him and Marduke kind of side by side, and like Semiaza's this voice in Marduke's ear like, yeah, you should marry this woman from Earth. I'll bring the rest of the angels down and we can all take wives for ourselves. Now. I don't know if they were actually pro creating with them or if it was just another form of DNA manipulation, you know, this genetic tinkering, that I was talking about. But in the biblical text, you see that it says they mate it with the beast of the land, birds in the air, creatures of the sea, and all creeping things. Now I don't know what a creeping thing is, but I have a pretty good guest of what it is, right. Is it some kind of like cryptid, ancient cryptid being that was all that was here already, or was it maybe another hybrid being that these guys created. I'm thinking the latter, to be honest with you, because in these experiments it does talk about them creating a lot of these bigfoot esque creatures sasquatch. You know, well you kind of look like sasquatch. I'd say some depictions that.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, you can't count out the dog Man and a New bist as being one of the strongest connections. And we've also got the Sinocephali. They were reported on by the Romans, and so you've got a lot of stuff having to do with cryptids going.
Speaker 3: Christopher was depicted with the doghead, right, Yeah, that's wild too, man like h Then when you like, when you dig further into that and you get into interdimensional dog man and interdimensional Bigfoot, U know. You like, well, where do they get these abilities to do this? To have telepathy powers? You know a lot of people say when they encounter one of these creatures that they don't talk, you know, they communicate with them with their their mind. And so I think they may have some of this fallen DNA kind of gene makeup in them. Now that's just a theory of mine. You know. The dog symbolism goes real deep because it's like the inversion of man, right, because it's I mean, it's God backwards, you know, and so it's like and then when you look into more animal symbolism, I did like ten episodes on this, I kind of go on it a bunch, but I had.
Speaker 4: An idea that you're probably like, So if you look at how central this dog Star symbolism is and all the stuff the Dog Star series is always central to it. Well, if you think about it, when you spell God backwards, you get dog. And the closest thing to a God that we can experience is ourselves in the eyes of a dog. Right, They're looking at us like a god. And maybe that's where that symbol comes in, is because they want to be like the trainers for the rest of these things that will look at them like a god. So all of this serious symbolism really has a lot to do with their own perception of themselves as being sort of like the trainers of man, like we're the ones who gave you the ability to sit and roll over for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And even by the Great Pyramids in Egypt, they are these dogs that have all hung out around there for thousands of years that are still roaming around there. I don't know if you would like kind of relate them to dingoes maybe, I don't know, but apparently they're pretty cool. But when you get into ant to the animal symbolism, a lot of it is just like our lower nature, right, like the animalistic nature of man. And before I learned about all this, I have a lot of animal heads tattooed all over my body, and it kind of makes sense now to me, like, oh, like, am I is it like a representation of like my you know, my lower nature being that of the body, right, the carnal nature of man? I think so. So they're there, and then the bird being more of like you know, soaring towards the heavens, being kind of a part of our higher self in some way, right, And so yeah, man, that that stuff. That's some stuff that I'm still learning about.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: That's probably one of my favorite things that I've been getting into is well, these these little books that I read, they're little manly Palmer Hall books. They're like a treatise, you know, like it's just a small collection of a much larger book. I'm sure you can find a lot of it in the Secret Teachings. But uh, one of these that I've read lately, dude, is this one. I don't know if you've guys have gotten into this one yet, basically natural occultism and man, yeah, no, it's uh, it's it's fascinating, fascinating, dude. What's up?
Speaker 1: I gotefully on internet archives?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, definitely, Uh, what's up?
Speaker 6: Go ahead of this?
Speaker 4: This book right here, it's called The Golden Ass right, and this one was written second century a d. So this is written in Latin. It was a novel for the Romans, for Roman consumption. And it has to do with the first vampires, It has to do with the world's first donkey show, it has to do with us with transformation magic to that stuff back then, and it ends with the main character being transformed back into a man for being a donkey, and he goes and worships Isis right, and eventually, while worshiping Isis, he becomes the husband of Isis and he goes through the Osiris initiation, which they say took place.
Speaker 6: In Rome his right.
Speaker 4: So his journey ended as a as a donkey in I believe it was either Thessaly that's where he started, either Thessaly or in Egypt. But basically he's saved from being a donkey by this Isis character who told her priests to bring roses for him to eat, and so when he eats the roses, that's when he transforms back into a man. So you've got a lot of symbolism about rose, Christianism and all that stuff in that book, and it's like, wow, this has this is like the Codex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't it? Sorry? Sorry Ethan, Sorry no, I was.
Speaker 2: Just gonna say real quick, isn't it interesting that the donkey kind of is a metaphorical representative of like the failed horse, the jack right, it's not quite it's not quite as good as the real deal, like don Quixote, don Quixotic, but headless isn't there a god that and I think I believe it's Gnostic or Christian that has the that's the donkey headed God.
Speaker 4: I'm looking it up right now, you're gonna do this to be okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Looking that up. So Set is depicted, Okay, yeah, yeah, Set is depicted with a donkey head. The donkey headed God may also refer to Brahma, a Hindu god with the fifth head and shape of a donkey. Okay.
Speaker 4: What a lot of people don't realize about first and second century a D is there are a lot of Hindu missionaries and Buddhist missionaries in that part of the world, in Mesopotamia, So.
Speaker 6: That's what they were talking about.
Speaker 4: But at the same time too, the golden ass is also a representation of Christianity and sort of this salvation motif because during that time Christianity was really big and they called Christians annolotors. The very first depiction of a Christian in Rome was a guy worshiping a donkey headed man on a cross.
Speaker 3: Christ wrote in on a donkey, right.
Speaker 4: Donkey, Because what they were saying is that all of these Jews, who are the inversion of the rest of these Polytheists were worshiping set because Moses wrote on the donkey too, and so they called Christians and knowalotors because they would say yoo yoo' that's the way they praised God back then, which sounded like to them the sound of a donkey. So you had Gnostics who said that, you had Romans, you had Greeks who are calling them monolators and worshiping this donkey. And what really gives it away, though, is this. It's a Diodorus who is writing about the reign of His name is Antiochus, and thee fanis so Antiochus is trying to capture Alexandria, and so he runs up against the Romans, who are like, you're not going to take Alexandria.
Speaker 6: You can cut that out.
Speaker 4: He was a Salucidian, and so he's he's he's there fighting against the Romans. The Romans say, you've conquered the rest of Egypt. You can't go any farther, and so he has to go back to Israel. And what he finds in Israel is that they've got this guy, this Greek dude, that they're going to sacrifice at the Temple of Solomon. And so he gets really pissed off and decides to go on a pig's blood part. He slits open a pig and he just starts spraying it all over the temple because obviously they hate the fucking pig, and he sprayed pig's blood everywhere and forcing the Jewish authorities to drink boiled down pigs blood because he says, you're not going to get away with sacrificing Greeks anymore because he was a Greek guy and he was kind of the owner of the region. And they call this in the Bible the abomination desolation, which happens in the time of Epifanes and not in the time of Daniel when they attribute it to the Samarians, who were not Samarians, but the Babylonians who were conquering back then. So they take a recent event and they backdate it in the Book of Daniel to the time of these Babylonians that are basically rampaging and starting the first what do they call it, the First where they separate and there no longer the same nation anyways. But that's what the whole Bible essentially does, is they backdate all of their prophecies based off of what's happening around them at the time. And really, when you read the Book of Maccabee's compare it to the history by Diodorus, the whole thing kind of unravels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you find that a lot with some of these biblical texts. So I saw this. You're right about gnosticism having to do it. The donkey. The donkey headed god may also refer to y'all deboa I figure that developed from the idea of Seth. But as well as you said, uh io or what was it?
Speaker 6: Yeaho, that's other Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: McDonald had a farm ei eao right, surrounded Okay, so a donkey headed deity yao, surrounded by the names excuse me, Uriel, Surreal, Gabriel, and Michael. The donkey, despite its usefulness, was often seen as a symbol of stubbornness and stupidity in various cultures, making the donkey imagery a powerful tool for religious and cultural slander. So yeah, I mean that's where you know, you got the word jackass. That's where we get the word ass from.
Speaker 4: Right, there was a big golden donkey head inside of the temple, inside of Solomon's temple, and so what are they doing worshiping a giant donk head. In the Book of Maccabees, they say they stole our inner treasures, but they don't say what they are. You got to go over to Diodorus to find out what the inner temple treasures were, and he says it was a giant statue of Moses riding and donkey and a big golden donkey head that went on the front of the temple.
Speaker 6: And so they don't mention it in.
Speaker 4: Maccabees, but later on they lose all of this sort of donkey worship and they're like, no, forget about that stuff. Just like from Elohem to Yahweh, it's like, no, get we had that Aloheim title before and we were talking about polytheism, but now we're going over to Yahoo or Yahweh as our one symbol of faith. And so they have these rewrites occasionally where it's just like what's happening here? You know, you find in the Bible and it's like, where's that coming from? But you got to learn the native culture and the stuff that was surrounding them to really get a good idea of what they were talking about.
Speaker 2: Someone in the chat mentioned how they found it interesting that the donkey is a hybrid and that kind of made me think when you mentioned too how Jesus wrote into Jerusalem on a donkey, he also was a hybridization right of Roman Greek and excuse me, Jewish ideas right even in his name, right, you have the Joshua and the Christos. So interesting kind of to the idea too of how syncretic or adoptive or conquering of other ideas and gods that they were at that time.
Speaker 4: That was a big problem when it came to Antiochus is because they had the Hellenized Jews who wanted to go along with Antiochus Epiphanes, and then you had the other ones who were saying, no, we can't do this. We need to rebel, we need to we need to fight back. And so the Hellenized Jews were looked at as like outcasts within Jewish society, and those Hellenized Jews went on to become other sects like the Ascenes so and the Asilians were where you see Jesus emerging from. And you know, you kind of get this idea that there is a big conflict going on within Judaism and what do we find, Well, this this secon Judaism that are related to these Hellenized Jews are saying, look, we need to go into all the world and preach the Gospel. Well that's kind of strange because the whole idea of Judaism is being set apart from the rest of the world. You can't really go out there and minute shirted that. So you get this big split happening, and that's when you see Christianity start to emerge everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, man, no, that that stuff is uh, stuff is fascinating to me, dude.
Speaker 1: One thing I did want to add before we get in. I wanted to bring it up before and then we kind of got off of it and we kind of touched on it again here. Uh. And not to get too off again with like eyeball stuff, but something I do wonder about when it comes to a cult symbolism, especially with animals. Even when we did oh God, I forgot what a spider and scorpion symbolism or whatever it was. I think whatever, even with the scorpion headless brought it up with the scorpion, I do think, especially birds, but there is a lot of animals, you know, bees being one of them, reindeer, being another one for Christmas. If you start looking at like a lot of animals that are even used for cult symbolism, they all have different like their eyes they see different stuff we don't see, like a lot of them seeing uv and we don't. And I do actually wonder if that has anything to do with it, or there's like certain actual differences between the animals and the humans, you know, I actually do wonder if that's part of it. Like the reason I was even bringing up the scorpion before is that when we were talking about that, Headless had said something that he thought like there was an eyebel on the tail, and then like people started googling it that was on the show, and they were like, the whole fucking shells are right now, Like that's fucking a lot, dude, you know, and that things use as symbolism, and again something different about it. You know, it goes back to the eyeball, you know, again, a cult, the reward would be ocular, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the hidden I mean yeah, And what you said Headless about the scenes, that's a whole nother that's a different discussion right there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: That stuff is one of the most fascinating topics to me, and you see the same thing with the Nos and the cat Ours and all these other earlier sects of Christianity. Man, it's it's really fascinating stuff. And some of this this wisdom is like, you know, why some of this stuff kept from us, you know, as it being gate gate kept or gate kept. Yeah, I don't know how you would say that gate kept. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: The Roman censors have a lot to do with this stuff. So the Roman censor was an official position in the Roman temple, and the head Roman censor, which was Julius Caesar for a while, was called Pontifex maximus. And the job of the Roman censor was to go around making sure that all of the citizens were breeding. That was his main job, because you always had to have a flow of new people coming in, and so his other job was to get rid of foreign influences that would change the nature of Rome. And so you know, a lot lot of times they had their own pantheon, and basically anybody that wanted to bring their stuff there they could do that, but they wouldn't be officially recognized, and the official recognition had to be maintained. And the Roman censor was the guy who would do that well in.
Speaker 6: A lot of ways.
Speaker 4: When they made the switch over to Christianity, the Roman Censor became the most powerful position in Rome because Ponteve's Maximus didn't change from being a Pagan position to being a Christian position. Now that's what they just call the pope. So the Roman Censor basically said, this is the way it has to be, and this is the way it has to be written, and everybody would do it that way because he was the one in charge of the cultural influences.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and you know, whoever wins the battles or you know, to the victors go the spoils, right like history is written by the people who you know win and uh yeah, it's it's just funny to me. Like you see, you know, King James was a freemason. Martin Luther was a Rosicrucian. You can see it in his uh in his seal, there's a giant rose on the front of it. Right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Charles Ty's Russell, who started the Jehovah's Witnesses, was a devout Satanist.
Speaker 1: He got this the morning guy. Uh you know, look at him, like I.
Speaker 3: Was saying, contacted an angel named Maroni. Marony sounds a lot like merrow Dacs, like mar Duke sounds like wow, Rob, Yeah, golden tablets. He was he was tapping into something ethereal right. And that goes to say, like all these titles because ball, like everyone's like I was saying about Satan, everyone's so scared of like a Satan. But it's like, well, there's many different Satans. Uh, same with ball. Ball means Lord, you have balls of fon balls, a bull Balhaman. And I think the same maybe could be with Yahweh. Like I'm not saying, you know, I don't know. If I don't know the name of God, right, I'm going to question a lot of what's told to me, And so I don't know if the does the creator have a name?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Is Yahweh a title that was stolen by one of these entities to give to one of their sons, right, Uh, There's a lot of ways to look at it, because I'm not telling anyone that their spirituality is wrong, you know, like I said earlier, everyone has their own interpretation. I hope they have their own personal relationship with the Holy Spirit. If they do, I know I do, so, Yeah, man, I do think a lot of this knowledge is kept from us for a reason, and we're kind of given this, uh you know, this bland version of a lot of this stuff that if you dig deeper into you can find so much more in these stories and the symbolism and almost everything and so uh yeah, man, like, what do.
Speaker 4: You know about bal Hamone, because there's there's so much to go into and that influence in that whole region.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know much. I did an episode months ago on just the you know, the title of Ball meaning lord coming from Bell Bellew and you know how they're these different but then you have Ball right, like you get into it, like the lord being in the what do we say, the Canaanite pantheon, being a son of l and so Balhamon I want to say, couldn't it have just been a king? Well just the lord of this region? Was Haman a region?
Speaker 4: Well what what what they used it as was the king or the the main deity of Carthage. Okay, Carthage was a outpost of the Canaanite Phoenicians, and so you see the war between the Carthaginians and the uh, you know, the Romans during the Punic wars, and that's when Hannibal, you know, marches into Rome on the on the back of an elephant. That all comes from the Balhomone worship down in Africa. So their their two main outposts were in Africa and in Spain, and so they they took a lot of the wheat from Spain. But at the same time, their empire was one of slaves, so they had entire armies equipped as slaves, you know, kind of like the way they depict Persia in three hundred. You know, it was that kind of the slave army. Well, that that whole slave idea with Balhomone, it's him and his cohort. What's her name, I forget, but she's got this triangle glyph, right, and it's a very very distinctive thing. And they had what they call taphits, and at the tafits they would.
Speaker 3: That's her name, that gods of Carthage.
Speaker 4: Right, so at TANet will demand these child sacrifices, and this way, this is where you get a lot of the Moloch worship is burning the children in these tufts. And that was one of the reasons why Rome kept saying, we need to go back to Carthage and completely destroy them because all they do is sacrifice their babies. It's really interesting because they come from that Canaanite Phoenician region and there's a big crossover between them, and you know, I mean, why do we say Amen at the end of our prayers.
Speaker 6: It's like this.
Speaker 4: Homone amone amonray. All the rest of this stuff comes through that Egyptian influence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think when you know that now, I do think with prayer it is about intention, you know. So I think there's something that I've actually talked about that a bunch we did. Talked about that on the first Marduke episode that we did on eloheim Etomology we've done. We did an episode on a New and then one on in lil Is kind of short. We're going to jump back into that. We're going to go into Ishkur as well, who I think translates to be Zeus, and then we did four episodes on Inky, three on Marduke and two on Ningazi to Thoth. We're going to do a part three of him in meso America and apparently he was in other places too, or like I don't know, I sometimes it maybe could be interpreted as like a son or maybe even a student of him. Right, But yeah, man, this Uh, let's see, I was gonna there was something I was going to tell you about ten It, but uh, I think I lost my place. I do that a lot.
Speaker 6: I saw.
Speaker 4: Man, go ahead, Well, Tenate is still in the Catholic Church. They there's a great picture of the Pope and Zelensky with little Tannate in the background.
Speaker 6: It's like, I know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: I've seen that picture.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, that's also you know, tant worship has kind of survived, and you can see this with the the mother of that CNN host I forget her name, but she was a part of these families, you know, the one with the gray hair.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: He's always on CNN talking about the presidential stuff. Now, not Wolf Blitzer, the other guy. It's like straight white hair. But he comes from one of these uh Cooper Cooper, Yeah, Anderson Cooper. He comes from one of these old old families. And his mother was seeing, you know, in a picture of them on the bed with a big Tannate sculpture in the background. So there's this Tannet idea that.
Speaker 3: I know what picture you're talking about, Dude, is Is that the one with the thing on the wall and the guys getting like decapitated in the top of Yeah, dude, that's wow, that's Tannate.
Speaker 6: That's Tannate. Ship bro.
Speaker 3: So years ago. Man, that that that picture for creep me the funk out.
Speaker 6: That's Tanate.
Speaker 4: If you go back and look at it and look at the seal of Tannate everywhere, that's the same triangular goddess character and they're still doing sacrifices.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing that built.
Speaker 2: Ye, yes, yeah, extremely wealthy, extremely crazy too.
Speaker 3: This is the triangle that you're talking about right here, gotcha, which it's uh, you know, it's a feminine so I you know, some people would argue and say that it could be male because of you know, the the triangle facing up right.
Speaker 2: Because it's also reminiscent of the honk.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was just about to say that, Yeah, very reminiscent of the honk, dude, which is like the first representation of the cross, right. Yeah, I thought that was cool.
Speaker 2: And you see the oncast four parts. Of course all crosses do, but that one does have an interesting four parts of the triangle and the circle and the horizontal lines.
Speaker 6: Well that symbol.
Speaker 4: That's the one that they used to mark the topics the areas for child sacrifice. So anytime you saw that symbol, it was pretty good bad that they had some sort of child sacrificial burning there.
Speaker 2: So were they sacrificing their own children or other children or were they actually were they actually was it sick children? Because I've seen just I don't I ask out of just I'm left the wonder after the things I've seen.
Speaker 4: So originally they had to sacrifice their firstborn baby boy. Right, This goes back into the Bible and.
Speaker 6: Abraham his eyes right, and they did.
Speaker 4: That's what they were doing back then, and that was that was the sacrifice the balhamone through Tannate and that was there that that was their big burning ritual, that's passing the kids through the flame. Well, they decided these wealthier families were going to start paying poor people to take their sons and then throw them in the fire. So they were paying the poor people, and that's why they had all these symbols and loud sounding instruments around the sacrifice, so you couldn't hear the wailing of the poor people who sacrificed their son.
Speaker 6: To be able to eat.
Speaker 4: So that's what you know, that's what their culture consisted of.
Speaker 6: This is pretty sick.
Speaker 4: And so instead of sacrificing their own sons, they started a practice called circumcision, and so they would just take the baby boy's blood at eight days old and put that into the fire. And so the only other culture back then that was circumcising babies was the Canaanite Phoenicians for that very reason. So when you understand that, it kind of puts a different perspective on this whole thing. Is because they were the only other ones doing the circumcision and why were they doing it so they didn't have to sacrifice their firstborn sons?
Speaker 6: They could buy one off the street.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean, you know, there's people that say that they can connect Molock to Milkom and a few other deities, But I've heard a theory of Moloch being a place where they would go to sacrifice. I don't know. Are you all familiar with the guy Esoteric Eddy. He's the homie love Eddie. Yeah? Yeah, he he has a video where he basically questions like, was Molock a place right? Like, because you don't really see that name too much, Like I don't know. I haven't really been able to connect Molock to many other deities. I mean, I'm sure there's some you could connect to the same attributes because even at one time, like you can look at Bell, he he was the storm god, right, and that comes I mean, that comes from the based into de mar Duke. He was depicted as a golden calf at one point. He was That's what I mean, that's what Amarutu means, Utu being solar. You have Utu Shamash, the sun god Helios. Yeah, the golden calf. He was depicted as a ram. I'm pretty sure he was depicted as a dragon at one point. Like there's there's many interpretations, so I think that a lot of that is symbolic. But uh, this conversation, man, I should come on here more, you guys. My voice is cracked on, but well you know, yeah, no, man, no, this is fucking awesome. Man, this is awesome. I love this. And even like I figured, you know, questioning some things that can make you uncomfortable, I find it healthy sometimes, you know, especially when you have like some skepticism about things, and I think if you know, it can build your spiritual relationship even stronger, you know, So I think it's good. It's good to have these conversations guys. Yeah, Sea Rocks is right.
Speaker 1: Is there anything any you guys want to just specifically get into Still I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to ask, Actually, you know, I'm kind I'm a little bit obsessed with numerology, and sometimes I speculated that when there are these large numbers that the ancients were putting forth, that they weren't just arbitrary like a lot, which is what a lot of people kind of say that they are. And there there is the Sumerian Kings list, which has many of these numbers that I find are like many of the systems that we've been talking about putting forth an exoteric idea and also esoteric ideas, and I'm obsessed with for and also one hundred and eight and for People's fund. There are many different ways you can look at those numbers, but if you divide them by one hundred and eight, you actually get some interesting quantities, one being let's see if I can find it. There's the forty three thousand, two hundred is one of the sets of time that is said to be one of the kings, and divided by that divided by one O eight.
Speaker 5: That's four hundred.
Speaker 2: There there was a few different interesting ideas in that, but that was again my own obsession and a weirdness using one O eight and to interpret them. But I'm wondering what you think about those numbers?
Speaker 3: Where does one O A come? Now this is weird. There's a hardcore band. I grew up playing hardcore and there's a hardcore band called one OA I think from Boston or New York and they're Harry Krishna.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there there is one hundred and eight Jappamala beads on the on the Hindu meditation prayer beads, and seventy two, which is the septugen, is two thirds of one hundred and eight.
Speaker 5: I found that to be interesting.
Speaker 2: In thirty six is a third, but it comes from India and it is where most likely it comes from. And you know one hundred and eight gods one hundred and eight names for Hindu gods rather.
Speaker 5: Promise is one of them.
Speaker 2: And there's I mean, there's a lot of different ways to use it actually mathematically and metaphysically. So I was looking at those numbers and just kind of used the one O eight to divide among them, and it has some interesting summations. But I but I feel like there's certainly more and I'm coming at it pretty ignorant just using the one O eight as a potential, but I feel like there is some kind of esoteric symbolism in these numbers.
Speaker 3: Their problem definitely is up. Sorry headless on.
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to say that when you take three seven and twelve three seven, four and twelve, right, you get when you multiply them, you get one thousand and eight and one thousand and eight. If you put a point after the one one's eer zero eight you have the atomic weight of hydrogen. So it's like three, four, seven, and twelve become these numbers of manifesting and it's like all of these numbers basically translate into the stuff we see. So in ancient times, math was more of a religion than it was a science, you know. So having that perspective and seeing all of these gods and all of their numbers and all of the things they do in terms of number, gives you a more esoteric perception on what they're doing because a lot of this stuff has to do with the sacredness of number, because number comes out of the imagination, you know. I mean that's that's something that a lot of people don't realize, is that this is a concept that is directly connected to consciousness. So number and consciousness number and.
Speaker 6: You know matter.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's too big of a stretch, like these things are connected through consciousness, right.
Speaker 3: And then when you look at the anonachy, you see that they all have these ranks as well. They're all ranked by a certain number, usually starting to get fifty with whoever has rain at that time, which is basically decided by the heavens, you know, whatever lines up up there as above so below. But you mentioned seventy two, and that's interesting because you know, you have what the seventy two versions after, you know, in Islam, and then you have the seventy two keys of Solomon in the Goetia, you know. So it's yeah, I think I think y'all are spot on with the with the numbers. And that's something else you get into. Man I just mentioned Islam. That's another entity that we're going to be getting into is Nanarsin, another son of who I would call el brother of Nanerta and Ishker. This is who I believe to be Dionysus as well as Allah or this angel who went to Muhammad. And this my co host Adrian talks about, is who created the monetary system? Was this one god? He's also the father of Ishtar and Shamash and married to a daughter of Inki as well. This is the moon god, right, So like, why is the crescent moon this sigil for Islam? Why do they circle a giant black cube a Satturneian cube? And you know, further hodge and kiss a meteorite? Where did that metiorite come from?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So something else. That's something that we're about to dive into on eloheimtomology. So it should be fun. I'll come back on talk about that with you guys if I find out anything else about it. But some similarities there I find very interesting. He tried to manifest as Gabriel. Some people might even say he may be Gabriel, but like you know, I leave that up to interpretation. But you know it, uh that that story of him coming to Mohammed and it somehow aligns with Nanarsin. Now when you look at the symbolism, it kind of confirms it. For me, to be honest with you, like you can read a lot of things through symbols. We know this about our everyday life and what was put in front of us on TV and an advertisement. And I've said this before a lot of people I think are worshiping all right, uh kids worshiping these these these entities, but they don't even know it right through through clothing that we wear and songs we listen to, you know, people that are idolized it. All this worship is rebranded, that's all. It is, just rebranded into modern day in my opinion.
Speaker 4: Well, the perfect example I think would be Addison Kaiberli, Right, And so with Addison Kayberli, you've got the castrated u god figure, sort of a Dionician character who cuts us junk off and creates the first pine tree. Right, Addison Kaiberie go back to sun worship in Rome and all the rest of this stuff, and they worshiped Kaybli by encircling a black meteorite and the black mediorite presented the first Mother Kaibali or Kubaba as she's called in other other different areas. And all that comes through Turkey, and so you know, Turkey again is sort of the influence, this sort of Eastern influence on Western culture and they bring all of that over during the Punic Wars as a way of destroying the the Carthaginians, because the Carthaginians had you know, like like we talked about earlier, they had that goddess right, well, this Kaibali figure is like a more northern version of that goddess. So they brought it into their city and they started using this in their rituals of having these golly as they called them, chop their their nuts off and throw that into people's houses.
Speaker 6: So they had all this ritual you.
Speaker 1: Know, following rights came from these the first trans people.
Speaker 4: Sort of like again, the Roman censors did not allow any Roman citizens to participate, so these were all slaves that were cutting their junk off to become these priests of attis priestessus actually because they would dress them up like women afterwards. But like the golly, we're really into this sort of trans and this gender bending, and what do we have going on today is a lot of the same stuff. And it goes back to this black stone that they believed was the house of this this goddess and they would parade it through the streets.
Speaker 3: Someone in the comment says peacock worship. There's something there with the peacock, also symbolic of the phoenix, right, but that goes into Malektause, the peacock angel from I can't talk zoiastrin or no, not zoroia astronism. Let me let me look into that real fast, guys. I apologize. If y'all can hear my daughter screaming bloody murder, she is not happy right now. So let's see when you get that the prefix of that word malek, right, you see that in the Bible as well. Let's see. Let me see if I can pull this up. Malect Taos malect Taus is the name of an angel in the Yazidi region. He is also known as the peacock angel. Malect Taos is the leader of the seven divine beings created by God and responsible for all that happens on earth. So this is one of these head deities. I just I thought that was interesting. Somebody said peacock worship. Yeah, there's a deity attached to that, you know what I mean. It's like a peacock being. But uh, that's something else, you know. You see these depictions of these beings with these bird heads and Uh, like I was saying earlier, I think that's all symbolic.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Now, when you get into like the serpent stuff, that's where you can kind of veer into reptilian territory.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because that you can interpret that many ways too. I mean, the the seraphs or the serapheme were fiery serpents, right, that's what they you know, that's what they are described as. And so and that's something, like I said, some people may interpret that is like light bodies, spaceships, many things, the beings themselves. But I kind of chalk it up to symbolism. But yeah, I thought that was interesting. I'm trying to think, is it.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: In the Bible, molec Amelek, right, and that what they refer to the Adamites as well.
Speaker 4: Amelek was a tribe that was sort of down near the Cyanai Peninsula as the the Jewish refugees leaving Egypt were coming through, and so they were like the first tribe that they encountered coming over into that land. And that's why you know, the Amalekites were considered so evil as they wanted to keep the invaders out of their land and so God ordered them to smash the baby's heads of Amelek on the on the rocks.
Speaker 3: Right right, So that word Malek, right, you see this Tawoosi Malek peacock angel Yazidi region. I don't know what the zid is. I should have known that before I opened my eyes.
Speaker 5: I believe that's in Iran.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I think when I think of a peacock, a peacock esoterically speaking, it's symbolic for becoming enlightened, right, having all your shock gra is clear right, all the colors coming through and unblocked. And it's actually the very opposite. I think of people who are you know, cutting their junkle right right, if you have to have surgery, you're not. That's not what that's about, right, it was that's an exoteric, you know, take on things, whereas I think they I think they do that a lot, they being the distributors of information headless that you eloquently described.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, so it is related to to Zoriastrianism. So glad I was right on that symbolism of the peacock. Yeah, yeah, I find that stuff fascinating.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: Haarrah, the wife of zeus Her symbol was the peacock, and so she was very much in that sort of you know, kind of mindset, always trying to go underhanded, always trying to get revenge, always you know, doing what she could to kind of undermine the efforts of her husband who was just going around breeding everybody. So in some ways I see that as like that Kaibaligue type figure. You know, she has a lot of that because this Kaybali figure was supposed to be the very first mother and she dates back to like twenty eight hundred BC, so there's a huge connection between her and all the rest of these goddess figures throughout the region.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how to pronounce Kaybali before you said it to be. I thought it was Sibyl her cybill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's so many different ways, and none of them are wrong. I think a lot of different sex had like kubaba. It sounds like the first word a child would say. You know, kubaba, What does that mean? You know, it sounds very you know, childlike and baby like.
Speaker 3: Well, in the epic of Gilgamesh you have humbaba, right, So yeah, man, I think it all, in my opinion, it all stems from this same angelic line lineage. And you know, some people, if they don't believe that these entities exist, you know, are they just stories, archetypal stories passed down and retranslated in the language of whatever culture is presenting it at the time. That very well maybe the case.
Speaker 4: How many noises can we make with our face? Once we hear another noise, then we start using it, you know what I mean? So I think a lot of this language spread like that. Is like, once they heard this thing and it was associated with this other thing, then you kind of that sound remained associated with it. And so even all of our sounds today.
Speaker 1: You know what that weird? I think you brought it up head listener, or maybe somebody else did, but I thought it might have been you. And it was even something that I had seen on social media actually not too long ago. It was like they were taking like different animals and I think speeding up their ship or slowing it down, and it all just starts to sound like another animal. When you do that, it's all like is that also, you know what we're doing is just like the same thing. It's just a different speed or we're hearing it at a different rate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, se Bro yeah, no, I like that.
Speaker 1: It's just weird the way I saw it, you know, presented bird.
Speaker 6: I'm super fast.
Speaker 2: I believe that since we're very much into the things that we're into today with language, the double meanings, the etymological or phraise, symbolism and sharing reg where it's like one little shift of the pronunciation is you know, a body part or an esoteric idea.
Speaker 5: They kind of they love that.
Speaker 2: The Egyptians anyway, really loved double on Tontanzos and so forth.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, and I mean when you look at the what is it, the Gnostic Gospel of John, it talks about each part of your body they're being a name for it, and that being like connected to some deity. I think, each having a different name and like a different function, and so like, I don't know, And it's like an attachment that you have because I mean, regardless of what anyone says, we're constantly going to be under spiritual attack. I think, you know, there's always going to be that darkness that you know, you could people believe in many different things toward off. But I've I've realized that that some people want to always you know, think that they're going to be forever saved, maybe in an afterlife, but in this world there will always be those dark forces constantly attacking us. And I think you can do better to ward off these uh, these low frequency spirits beings whatever you want to call them, you know, by understanding them in a way that does that make any sense. You dive into this stuff a little deeper and you're able to understand it. So it's easier to uh, easier to kind of go about uh, your spirituality in a way not by like uh like I always say, there's a difference in researching the occult and practicing it. Right enignoes this. We've talked about this, and so yeah, I think it's very important to have discernment, you know what I mean, whatever you believe in, trust in that, and uh, you know, I, like I said earlier, I learned to take a lot of these things I've researched now kind of you know, interpret it in different ways because I've I've had some people, I've had people give me ideas, different ways to interpret these things. I think it's never ending, to be honest with you, you could always find some kind of relation to something else or some other idea involved with what we've been talking about. So I'm sure I'll find some new connections to things like an hour after we get off of here, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, like I was even saying, you know what, the symbolism stuff, you know, because I'm saying that I think there's something to do with the eyes with certain animals doesn't mean that that's the only reason why it's used as well. You know, they could be seven other reasons why, multiple reasons.
Speaker 3: And they could all be true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, it could be one truth and a bunch of different, you know, misconceptions, or it could be all different truths, just different interpretations. Perception is reality, right, so it's may be onlike how you perceive these things. I don't know, man, I know that's you know, you can get deeper and deeper into these conversations, guys. It just depends on how long you want to be on here, exactly.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 2: One thing, there's an expression I forget who said it wrote it a Chinese philosopher Signs and symbols rule the world, not rules and laws.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: And I think it's these symbols rule the mind of us more so when we have not explored them and don't contemplate them. When we're unaware of how they might affect us, it actually has more effect on us. So contemplating these things really leads to rising above anything that's trying to control us with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's interesting the crossover between magic and these gods when it comes to naming, right, the name of the thing is supposed to give you power over it, and in a lot of ways, like we think that means just the sounds that come out of your mouth, but that's not true. Like to name something, you have to really understand it, and that's how you create the name. And in a lot of ways, being able to understand this stuff and properly use that knowledge and have good spiritual hygiene so important for not getting these attachments. And you know, there's lots of ways of going about effective spiritual hygiene, but I think having a spiritual hygiene routine is very important for whenever you deal with these topics because there's a lot of ancient memories that go into this stuff that isn't necessarily a good thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that's the understanding with lucifer is I don't. I think maybe over time became an egg Regor. But the translation to Lucifer is just through Samio, right, Like the Hebrews believe that sam Io is a necessary evil. Right, it's a dualistic comes from the Kabbala, you know, the light in the dark. But Lucifer basically began it became an interpretation for the story of sam Io. Originally it wasn't an entity at all. It was the worship of a planet, right, Venus. Now you could say that there is an energy perhaps that goes along with that planet that some people interpret as an entity, kind of like Earth being Gaya, right, And so yeah, I think it's very important to understand what you're talking about, like that headless that that I like that.
Speaker 4: So for Venus especially, it rises during the morning during one third of the year. One third of the year it's not there, and then it shows up in the fall at one third of the year, right, So it's it's broken up into you know, one third is missing and then it comes in in the spring and then leaves in the fall, which really created this you know, intense Venus Venus worship because it's one of the brightest lights in the sky and so having that that symbol being fertility and all the rest of this stuff really makes sense for Venus, you know. I mean, it's it's right there, It's it's doing the thing. And if you're watching the stars, you really get a good sense for what's happening on the planet. And this is one of the real motivating factors in developing you know, the skyclock and understanding of the planets. Is is this massive star that only shows up during certain times of the you know.
Speaker 6: The day and night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, it's it's a feminine energy as well, Like you have the Moon and Venus being attributed to females, and then you have Mars and the Sun being attributed to males and so yeah, and so people want to say, you know, Lucifer is a male, and it's just like, well, I don't know, but we talked about earlier, you know, your eye of horace being like the feminine aspect, you know, and so I think it's it's interchangeable, and I think that also goes with the dualism of a lot of these ancient occult practices. But uh, but yeah, man, well I was gonna say that on this is fucking awesome.
Speaker 6: Lucifer in Roman was.
Speaker 4: Yos for us, and that was the son of the right. Yeah, and so you've got Eos would be the Greek goddess of dawn and Yos for Us, which would be her son, and that would be what they used in Latin, which they even had a different word for the goddess over there of Dawn. They called her Aurora. They didn't call her, but they called her by the Greek over in Rome. So it's kind of interesting. And that idea of Yasporus doesn't really take off anywhere, right, Like you don't see that as being a symbol of evil for them, But in the Hebrew it's like they go nuts on this stuff. They hate the goddess of Dawn, and I think that really goes back to nrgal worship because that's who their.
Speaker 6: Venus would be.
Speaker 4: Is once they see the sun of the morning or sun of the dawn, that's when it's wartime, that's they're getting beat up on the most out of everybody else. So they see the sun of the morning and they think themselves, oh shit, here comes the Babylonians again. They're going to destroy our towns and stuff. That was a well established thing with the Assyrians. They would just go town to town, just destroying shit. At the beginning of spring, you know, so that's when you've got the morning star.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the light bearer, dude. And I think these are these archetypes could be attributed to certain deities through these different times of whatever regions they were reigning in, right, because and even with like Mars and Venus, right, it's representative of Ishtar and Shamash, who are brother and sister, right. I don't know in these stories. I don't think they had any sexual relations. You don't really see that. Well, you see it with Inky and and Leo and their sister, but usually it's like the cousin or something that they're always having sex with, or even like their granddaughter. It's kind of fucked up. But you know, and that could be interpreted as symbolic as well. You know, That's what I think some of these stories may be symbolic. I don't think they're all they were all physically happening, especially when you look at the story of Marduke in Tiamatt. It absolutely I think took place in the heavens, you know, the collide of this one planet with Earth that you know, some of it broke off and made the asteroid belt, and you know that's interpreted as a creation myth as well. And some people would like to talk about Marduke's slaying a dragon or whatever. I mean, that's pretty fucking cool, you know. I mean I love the look at stuff like that, especially when you get into like the Nephilim and stuff like this. Shit's really uh because there's different there was these different classes of giants as well as angels. It's fascinating stuff, man, But you know, different interpretations. And it's the same thing with the dinosaurs, right, Like, were these dinosaurs if they existed, were they like hybrids? Were they created from these same people as well? I think they were just dragons. You know. I don't think most things that are presented to us, I don't think are one hundred truth. Honestly, to be honest with the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. It's just your job to kind of find it.
Speaker 1: So, is there anything else you guys wanted to talk about? Maybe we could like wrap it up here. Maybe actually this might be perfect timing. Yeah, listen, specific you know, I'll keep going. No problem.
Speaker 6: One thing.
Speaker 4: There there are Nephelim burial sites in Israel that seem pretty interesting. One of them is up in the West Bank. My dad went to Israel on a trip and they're like, well, here, here we have one of the Nephelim mounds. One of the giants are buried here. So they have a mound in Israel that supposedly to one of these Nephelim king giants. So that's been around for thousands and thousands of years, you know, like that was old by the time you know, Moses came out of So you know, what's really going on in these places, I'm not sure, but they still have these mounds around. And what's interesting is in North America we're surrounded by these same styled mounds as the Nephelin kings over there. So what's going on with that? What are these giants that they claim defined in these mounds? Like in Moundsville, West Virginia, they found a giant skeleton. Well, is that related back to Asriel because they consider that the burial side of a king.
Speaker 6: Are these kings over here too?
Speaker 4: But again, no answers coming forth, because you know, we've got a scientific establishment that doesn't accept the existence of giants as even a possibility.
Speaker 3: So good dinosaurs are real, right right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's where that's where it gets me in like ochre. But this is fun, guys. I quite enjoyed this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely got to get you back on again. Man, that was a great chat. That was a great chat. I guess before we wrap it up, I'll let you guys all, I'll promote your stuff again. Headless. Please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing workshop.
Speaker 4: You can find me on YouTube and on x And if you want to give me one of your stories that will analyze on the air, you check out Anarchy ball Up. Sorry Headless Giant Podcasts at gmail dot com. But yeah, send me your stories there and I will read them.
Speaker 1: Awesome, thank you so much, he listen ethan by Man. Let everybody know where they can find all your amazing stuff as well.
Speaker 2: So that was awesome you guys, And thanks for the great ideas. I'm on all the usual social media and I have one website, Geometry of Energy.
Speaker 5: Can find it anyway through those words.
Speaker 2: And yeah, always always appreciate sharing excellent ideas with you guys.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, thank you very much for jumping on. I appreciate it. Ethan and the man himself, the guest of the last hour and fifty minutes. Jeweles, please let everybody know where they can find all your amazing stuff as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, guys, this was fun. Headless Ethan, it was good meeting you guys. Hopefully we could have more discussions like this. Definitely, guys. I am on Twitter at Gray Pilled Pod, Instagram, Great Piled Underscore podcast. You find me on Rumble, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Podcasts. Trying to start my speaker, but I for chrastinate way too much. So also Patreon, Patreon, dot com, Slash, Great Pill Podcast. Got a lot of cool shit going on over there. Sunday Chaos tonight, y'all come hang out nine o'clock Central. Also going on Nephilum Deaf Squad Wednesday morning, so I'll be hanging out with Top and Raven over there. And then later that day I'm having We're having Shane Cashman on Sound Science, so y'all look out for that. Yeah, this, this, this was awesome, man. And yeah, a lot of this stuff about I know, I kind of just start spewing things, but I have I talk about a lot more condensed like and in a lot of episodes that I have over all my channel, guys, So a lot of cool stuff you can check out over there.
Speaker 1: Definitely first coming so nice. Nice, Yeah, what's up? Hell do is you want a book a show? You want to show a book?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was just gonna say, don't forget this book, The Golden Ass. Check it out. There's a lot of good information on first and second century AD worship. So if you want to know what they were doing back then that's the that's the book to check out. Even though a lot of it is, you know, mythologized, he still gives the basic premise of a lot of the different worship practices.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Hellas, And again for everybody listening, especially on the live go check out Jewels' stuff. I really do think if you're a fan or a listener of the Occult Rejects, you would definitely find valuable stuff over at his channel as well. That's why I had them on Jewels. Thanks again, man coming on. I really had a great, great time. Again, I thought it was awesome when I was on your show. We had a great chat. He seemed very open minded and I really looked forward to getting you on here and just having a talk. Definitely, I have to do it again in the future, try to do it with the same group right here. Uh, and everybody in the chat, that is what's up. There was a lot of people from his channel and mine saying a lot of awesome stuff in the chat today. It was really it was lit. You know, it was definitely on fire. There's a lot of good stuff in there. If people are catching the video replay or whatever after it drops, definitely pay attention to the screen. There was a lot of good stuff being said today. And Jules, get on that podcast. You don't actually have audio, oh I have Spotify, but oh yeah, get on the spriaking man, get on spreaking.
Speaker 3: I've had everyone tell me, yeah, yeah, try and hook that up today. You're gonna try and hook that up today.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: I have any questions, hit me up, but yeah, go check out his stuff. And again, thank you Headless, thank you Ethan, and thank you everybody in the chat. That was an awesome fucking question today and look forward to doing another one. And until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 3: Later.