Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want.
Speaker 3: To report every thirty one.
Speaker 4: Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one.
Speaker 3: Of those areas thirty one? Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of report clouds.
Speaker 3: Areas thirty one me neither? There were seven one good if it was anybody else above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we.
Speaker 2: Were sending one of golf negative. Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you passed over out, I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the thought of us. Ninety one one. We just called up to bee or fours they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: Iere to God on an.
Speaker 3: Unidentified object every Liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object. A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. Wherever in the world you are joining us from. I hope you all have a great week. It's April already, Where has the year gone? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Sev starts us off this episode, calling from California in the US, and Sev has a ghost sighting for when he was a kid that Sev and his younger brother saw, as well as a couple of UFO encounters. Then stay in stateside, we speak to Fred in Texas, who will take us back to nineteen ninety four. Fred was enjoying a night sky looking at starfields through his telescope when something very large, in fact massive, floated effortlessly through the sky, catching his eye. Sev up next. If you enjoy listening to the podcast and would like to help support my.
Speaker 4: Work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for as Lutler's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below in a show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciate it and it helps the show to continue running. Now on with the show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Sev, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: It's great to have you with us today. And you're calling from California. Yes, I am wonderful. Now, Sev, you have a couple of UFO signs and a paranormal experience to share. Would you like to start at the beginning? Please?
Speaker 1: Sure. So. The first experience that I've ever had that I couldn't explain was a ghost or a spirit siding in Garden Valley, California, which is in northern California. My grandmother had moved onto this property that was it seemed like it was originally used for movie sets. There was a big barn and now this is you know, according to the information that she had. She told us that they used to shoot like old Western movies there and she lived in a trailer on the property, and her friend had a house on the property and the house had a trampoline and my brothers I have two brothers, and we were all jumping on the trampoline and my cousin was also there jumping on the trampoline and it was time to go when the sun was starting to go down. We had the long drive back home. So when we were driving down the hill, it's me and my little brother in the back seat and my mom and my older brother in the front seat, and we're turning at this fork in the road, turning to the left, and there's a man standing kind of in the middle of the road, but off to the side, and he's one all white like Mark Twain, almost like a all white suit with a white tie and a white hat and just everything was white. And I thought that was really odd, but it was a full body figure, so I thought it was a real person, just standing in the middle road. And we go to turn and we're turning past him, and he's still like looking at us while we're going past him, so me and my little brother both turn around to look continue looking at him in the back seat, and he's looking like a menacing kind of look, almost just staring into our souls. Don't come back. It's kind of what it felt like to me. And the sun is setting at this time and it's about to hit the ridge of the of the mountain, and when it does that it creates this sunburst, which at the same time, me and my brother both said he's gone, because he disappeared at that moment, and my mom and my brother in the front seat didn't see him at all. And you know, it's kind of ironic because you think that they would have saw him first being in front of us. But you know, they do say that younger children are more susceptible. So this had to be in the nineteen nineties, late nineties, when I was maybe nine or ten something like that. So that was my first inexplicable experience. When the first UFO experience didn't happen until about two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine. My cousin, not the same cousin that was in the previous experience, but an older cousin on on my dad's side. He had talked about this place in Kiber's to go camping. Kyber's is also in northern California, not too far from Garden Valley, maybe about forty or fifty miles away, and so we had planned to go up and see the meteor shower, the Percy and Meteor Shower this weekend. Now, my birthday is in August, so we usually go camping in August for my birthday anyways, and that's kind of August eighth is my birthday, and usually sometime around there is a really good time to see the media shower because they're really heavy at that moment. So it's our intention was to look in the sky already at this moment. And so it's me three of my cousins, my older cousin and his girlfriend, and then my brother and my dad. My older brother and my dad. So there's a bunch of us, seven of us. Now, my brother and my dad laid out on this big slab of granite at the campsite, and they looked kind of towards the east, and everyone else, the other five of us were all sitting in the semi circle looking towards the west. And it was a beautiful, clear, clear night of the sky, not a cloud in the sky. And I'm the first one to notice what I think is a satellite. It was the size of a satellite. It moved like a satellite, kind of at a steady pace from left to right, and as soon as I spotted it in the sky, I pointed it out. And so at this point, you know, everyone's looking at it, like, hey, what's what's that up there? And when I said that, and when everyone now that you know, I'm recalling it, when everyone started directing the attention towards it, it started turning. You can see it go from you know, left to right in the sky to start coming down. And it was coming down pretty fast what it seemed like it was. Actually I thought it was going to crash line where we were, so I actually got up out of my chair and was prepared to like run if I had to, and and then it stopped. It stopped like we've seen that, you know, that it was coming towards just and it stopped that like it seemed that we saw it. And at that point it was about half the size of the moon maybe, so I went from you know, looking like a star to ten times the size it that it was, and it was just a white white light. There was nothing orange or yellow or anything like that. And then after it stopped, it completely changes direct trajectory back out into space towards the right. So it was like, oh, they saw us, you gotta get out of here kind of what it felt like. And it didn't make any noise, you know, a lot of the people you interviewed have claimed that there was no noise emitted by these these crafts in the sky. So all of us there was completely just in shock and we're like, oh man, what was that? And uh, yeah, it was. It was definitely an object that was unidentifiable. Now my next experience, it was the only experience that I didn't have another eyewitness with me, the UFO that I saw in the Sacramento. I was getting on the freeway in my car, and it had to be about twenty ten, twenty eleven sometime around there, and it was maybe the sun was starting to go down, so maybe like five or six o'clock during the summer, I want to say. And I get into the fast lane and it was in the fraction of a second, but I see this giant ship fly over the top of us, like over directly over the freeway, kind of going with the freeway, it seemed like. And it was the biggest thing I've ever seen in the sky, and it was probably less than a mile above me. Like, I don't know how something that big moving that fast didn't create any kind of noise, didn't create any kind of wind or the propulsion kind of effect, but it kind of looked like the Death Star underneath, and I don't know. If I blinked, I probably would have missed it, but my eyes were luckily open, and it looked like the Death Star. How it has like buildings coming off, you know, when they're like fighting close to the Death Star. You can see all these little valleys and buildings and like tower looking things. There was so much detail to take in in such a small amount of time, and the size of it it was probably I don't know, a thousand feet wide by five thousand feet long that I visibly saw. It literally took up my whole field of view over the top of me, and I was looking around at other cars. I was like, anybody's you say, the only person I saw this? And of course, you know, nobody, nobody even looked, you know, the same look that I was having. So that was that was pretty interesting. And you know, you hear a lot of people say that once you start you start seeing these things, you'll see him more often, and since then I haven't. I can't say that I've seen another UFO, but I have had some pretty interesting spiritual experiences and this this writing all this out, I started thinking on one in particular that was pretty interesting. So a buddy of mine named Brandon had passed away in twenty eleven. He was in a motorcycle accident, and I didn't I hadn't gone to see him at his gravesite in a while, and I didn't really intend to at this point. This was two years ago, I think through maybe three years ago I was. I bought a fishing license and out here in California. I'm not sure how it is in the UK, but you have to you only have it for a year, and I think it was starting to expire, so I was trying to use it, use it up before it expired. So I was going fishing all the time, and I went and sat with with my buddy Brandon, and I just kind of told him what was going on in my life. And then when I was getting ready to leave, I was like, oh, well, I think I'll just find a creek nearby. And so you know, on your phone, when you're looking for a creek, or if you're looking for anybody of water, you can see the little blue lines and kind of follow them. So that that was my intention, was to just follow the little blue line till it you know, got to a bigger blue line and maybe there's going to be some fish in that water. So I take this road that is that the cemetery that he's buried at, and kind of follow along this road till I get to the little creek. And I didn't really have any good place to park, so I kept going. I kept going until it came to a tee where two little creeks met, and I pulled over and get out, and there's two sides of the river. I throw my first cast out into the creek and I didn't get anything, and I'm looking and I'm like, oh, there's a deep channel, like I can see there's you know, it's really dark on the other side of this little creek. So I get around, get to the other side, and on my first cast I catch probably like a sixteen inch rainbow trout. Is the beautiful fish, and I'm starting to reel it in, and as I'm really get in this dad and his two kids start coming down to where I'm at. Now I assume that they live in the area because I didn't hear a car pull up, so it seemed like they just walked up. And as I'm really getting in I'm like telling them, like, you guys have a really special spot here. The feeling that I was getting in this creek was that, you know, it was special and real it all the way in. I showed his kids. He had two little boys, and they you know, we're all thrilled to see a big fish. And he's like, yeah, we come over here all the time. I live nearby. And we started making small talk and he's like, where are you from? And you know, mind you I'm about thirty miles away from Sacramento in a little city called Oprah, which is between Sacramento and Auburn, where I actually intended on going fishing. And he and I tell him Sacramento and he's like, oh, what part of Sacramento And I tell him, you know the area. And at this point, I'm working at a place called Vibe Health Bar, which is kind of like a health food you know, a little restaurant. They have got avocado toast and stuff like that. And he's like, oh, do you know about Vibe Health Bar And I was like, yeah, I worked at Vibe Health Far. He's like, dude, I own I thore like, no way, you're branded. And so my buddy who passed away. His name was also Brandon, and I just thought it was really like I had never met the owner of Vibe Health Bar before, which is you know, where I worked at the time, and it was just really really synchronistic for my buddy Brandon to introduce me to this other Brandon. It was kind of like, hey, this is this is somebody you need to meet. That's that's how it felt like to me. Anyways, So things like that has happened to me. You know, in the last few years, I felt the more spiritually open I've become, the more experiences I've started to happen, and you know, just dreams, prophetic dreams. I'll share one more thing real quick. Let's a dream that I had about my brother. So the dream starts with me like flying over Las Vegas, and it's it's obviously Las Vegas. I could tell the strip and everything. And then we come to this house. It has a pool with a bridge that goes over the pool, and I'm swimming and and then for some reason, I end up in some apartment building and I'm getting chased by like the men in black kind of people with suits and guns, and my brother is there. My brother is running with me, and for some reason, I like, I give him a gun. I'm like, you gotta go, and we're just running and running. And granted, you know, I hadn't talked to my brother in a while, me and my siblings. Obviously, all these stories have my my siblings involved. Were all pretty close, and he lives in Arizona, and so when I wake up from this dream, it's kind of like I have to tell him about this dream, Like it was really bizarre. We're running away from these guys with guns and I gave you a gun and you had to shoot at him, and you know, you don't really think much of it. But I texted him. I was like, yeah, I need to talk to you. And I hadn't talked to him in a couple of weeks. And he tells me, he's like, oh, we just landed in Vegas about to you know, do this and this and that. I was like, what, like you were My dream was set in Vegas and you were in it. So it's kind of a kind of a crazy synchronicity as well. So yeah, I think that about wraps it up for the most interesting experiences I've had up to this point.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Sev. That is interesting. And when you have a bond with family members and friends, things like this do happen, you know. I mean, you had no idea your brother was going to go to Vegas, but you had this dream and nothing bad happened, now you know, which which was good. But it's just strange that you you dreamt to Vegas and then you know when you spoke to him, he was just about to go to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yes, he just he had just landed in Vegas when I texted him. So yeah, I'm not I'm not sure what powers are at play there, but you know, we are definitely we're close as siblings, all three of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's definitely a bond there. And you're right when you when you start to have these experiences, then you tend to have more. And I don't know, you know, whether people believe in coincidence or not, you know, these it's strange how things just seem to line up exactly. Let's go back to your first one when you saw this ghost. Now you said he was wearing white. Was that like a white suit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seemed like. So this area, Garden Valley, is not too far from Placidville, which is an old mining town, and it seems very prospector esque looking, you know, outfits very like wild West late eighteen hundreds looking attire. For sure.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting places like that, you know, which have such a rich history of see violence in those days. You know, it doesn't surprise me that you'd see some like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that that Plascaville used to be called hangtown, so given it its history, for sure, there's definitely you know, they they would hang people for seemingly anything they wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just steating a loaf of breads, that would be enough to get you get your hung imagine all.
Speaker 1: Right, right exactly. It's so sad and thinking about, well, it's good, how far we've come from from that, but yeah, it is sad to think of how many you know, people had to endure all of that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's really cool that the property was was a film set for Westerns.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was actually trying to. I reached out to my grandmother to see if you remembered the address because I have my I Planet on driving up there and seeing if I can drive down the same road, and so I know, I sent you a picture of what I what area I assumed it was at, but there are so many folks on the road up those roads, it's hard to pinpoint which one exactly it was right.
Speaker 3: Actually, of course California, you know it has filming locations all over the state.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we've shown everything over here. It seems like.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a big movie fan myself, and Westerns are one of those that if you're if you're a fan of them, you're a fan of them. If you're not, it's probably gonna be hard to make you a fan of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I'm more of a fan of the spaghetti Westerns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, anything John.
Speaker 3: Wayne, Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 1: Quint Eastwood.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine when you saw this object, now this was the Eldorado National Forest, because you sent me some maps over Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. The city of Kibers is in the Eldorado National Forest. So you take fifty from Sacramento up to Kibers and then there's a road called Silver Fork Road. You take that for exactly eight miles to this campsite, which is across the Silver Fork of the American River, so it drains into the American which is also in Sacramento. Kind of interesting how all of these places are so connected to Sacramento in a way exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, and this object, initially you thought it was a star satellite.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it moved like a satellite, kind of at a steady pace. You know, I'm sure you've seen millions of satellites and how they moved. So it was that was our thought process looking at it first. And it seemed as though the more we looked at it, the more eyes that were on it, the more it was aware that we've seen it, and it started acting in different ways in the satellite after that, and.
Speaker 3: That's what caught your rye. And as it's approaching, it was getting bigger and bigger, correct, and it seemed to reach a point and you believe it probably spotted you and then decided to head off in another direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well we made a joke that the you know, the aliens were like, oh, let's let's get in for a closer look. And then they look and they're like, oh no, their Mexican. We can't abduct them. They're going to take over the ship. And then then it took off.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then you saw it when it was leaving it. Then it slowly moved out of view.
Speaker 1: Oh it was fat. It was so fat. It was the fastest. It literally disappeared into space in a matter of seconds. It went from where it was, which seemed like maybe a couple of miles up away from us, all the way out of view, straight out into space, kind of curving to the right a little bit, in a matter of two or three seconds. So it moved at a very very fast rate. Didn't make any noise the entire time, which was you know, the inexplicable part of it, because a helicopter or any other ship American or any you know, any known ship to this this world, would have made some kind of noise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course it was shooting off like that, it would make sense sound. And as we all know, you know, satellites, you know, they don't behave the way, and they certainly don't get closer get stay, don't get closer to you. That's that's really interesting. I suppose that that shocked you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And that was one of my one of my cousins I was with us, was like ten or eleven at the time, and he was here was definitely impacted a little bit tougher than the rest of us. Think he got a little emotional. But we were all just you know, enjoying ourselves out there, and the intention was to look in the sky and see the objects moving. So we definitely got that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely got that right. And he was emotional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think I think he was scared for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'd imagine, you know, the first time a lot of people see these types of things, you know that it affects people in different ways, you know, whether people are excited or shocked. Did he ever really speak about it again?
Speaker 1: You know, I meant to reach out to him before this, I think. I mean, obviously, after this, I'm going to reach out to everybody and see what their their thought are on it. I do think, you know, we all have our lives lived after an event, and you know, just the same way that I had other experiences, maybe they had other experiences afterwards.
Speaker 3: It's certainly possible. Yeah, Okay, And when you saw this, this giant ship, could you make out any particular shape of the object.
Speaker 1: I was trying to think of what to compare it to. I don't know if you ever played StarCraft. StarCraft's a Blizzard game, computer game where you have different races and you build armies and fight other you know, players and stuff, And they had something called a battleship. On the Terran race, which is the human race, had a battleship, which is kind of what it looked like, just a very long and shorter It was short and height but it was wide and long, so very boxy looking ship. And I don't remember what the propulsion. I feel like the propulsion on the back end looked like a really white light. It was literally a fraction of the second that I saw, so it's absorbed all the detail in that small amount of time. Was It kind of reminded me also of Men in Black, the first Men in Black when he said, remember I told you not to push the little red button, and he tells him push the real little red button when they're driving to the tunnel and it flips the car upside down and these big like jet booster things are in the back. And that's another thing that the propulsion itself reminded me of, so kind of like this white light. I don't remember if there was one in the middle or if there was three, but that's that's also what it reminded me of and again made no sound at all. There were no waves of the just the sheer mass of this object flying through the sky, which you know, I think it would have would have caused a big commotion if anything man made would have flown that low and that fast over over me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd think something that big would would make at least a little bit of sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, it was a It was the most powerful image that I've probably ever seen as far as you know, a craft.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've got this this StarCraft image up and it's definitely yeah, definitely unusual. And you said boxy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was real like it was just it didn't seem like it had wings at all. Like it was just this giant building with other with buildings, you know, built into it, just floating and flying like it didn't you know, the conventional way that we see jets and planes with wings. It was not like that at all. It's just very much a rectangular box, almost like a like a cigar box kind of shape, but just massive.
Speaker 3: And you said there were other people around on the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm looking around as I'm driving. I'm like, are you guys seen this? And I'm like putting my hands up trying to wave people down and flag people down, and no, everyone was just eyes straight in front of them, and it was there were a lot of cars, and the fact that it was still dated, like the sun was still up, was just going down. I thought, for sure, you know, somebody else would have seen something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you certainly think something so big. But then again, you know, you do hear this from time to time, and I think if i'd guessed on previously that I've mentioned large objects like this, and there are times when people around you don't seem to notice it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably the same skeptics that you know, you tell them the story and they just don't believe you, and it's almost like their eyes are closed to believing already. So there, even if they they saw something, they'd probably be like, oh, no, that was nothing, you know, like they would just disregard it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are certainly people out there. Yeah, that's an interesting one that you'd think something so big about all the commercial stuff which is flying around, but something so big and so.
Speaker 1: Low, you know, But there is as as far as I know, I'm not an aviation expert, but there is a like a radar level if you fly below the radar. You know, I just hear like drug smugglers and stuff flying under the radar. Maybe they were that low that they actually threw under the radar, so they were undetected by you know, our radars.
Speaker 3: That is a technique that is used. But you'd also think that something so big would have to would have to be very advanced. So you think they'd have things on board that would kind of take care take care of our primitive radar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the radar jammers for example.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say draw it, but it would be difficult to draw something like that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm actually an artist, so I was thinking about drawing all of the So I could definitely draw some things out and take pictures of them and send them to That.
Speaker 3: Would be great. Yeah, if you would wouldn't mind doing that, If you can spend a.
Speaker 1: Time, I wouldn't mind at all.
Speaker 3: That's wonderful. Sev Okay, Now let's finish on the fishing trip. Yeah, you'd spend some time at the grave with Brendan before we went fishing, spent some time with a friend that we've all done it. I've got a friend who passed away something very similar and you spent the time with him, You went fishing, you caught a wonderful rainbow trout, which a beautiful fish, and then you had a completely chance meeting with this other Brendan who just so happened to own a business that you work in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about synchronicity there.
Speaker 3: And you're what thirty miles away?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so from Sacramento to Oprah, California. I believe it's about thirty miles.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, whether people believe in coincidence or not, you know, these these things do happen. It's one thing meeting the boss. It's another thing that tourned out to be the same name as your friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly. And I was only I was two lots away from his house. Somehow I was guided to that fishing spot that was two lots away from his house. And he was so he was so awe struck about it. He was like, oh man, you got to come meet my wife and you know, come over to the house, and like he invited me into his home. He was he was also impacted by that, you know experience.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. It's like this experience opened up a new door for you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure, And you know, I'm not sure what that meeting was, you know, what was supposed to come of it, if I was, if he was you know, I was thinking about it, like maybe he's supposed to be a mentor of mine or something like that. I think the only time will tell what comes of that. But I think just maybe just the experience itself is like being able to share it on this podcast, even maybe it'll help some other people.
Speaker 3: You know, absolutely, and I'm sure the people there which have had ones like this, So it's interesting. You know, we do come and go in people's lives and sometimes you have just from a chance meeting, you can have an impact on someone and that can then maybe define and change the direction of their lives. So it wouldn't surprise me if it's something like this.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, very very powerful, profound meeting.
Speaker 3: And did you keep on contact of him?
Speaker 1: I have interested, Yeah, I mean I reached out to him and obviously he's seen that I was fishing, so he invited me on a fishing trip that never ended up happening. But we do keep in contact, and I know he knows a lot of really cool people like UFC fighters and stuff, so those things and maybe, you know, it's a way to meet some other cool people. But who knows. We'll see what happens in the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, that's interesting. He knows some UFC fighters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Yuriyah favors a Sacramento legend and he is affiliated with Vibe Health Bar, and so all of his fighters, you know, the whole team APT was all affiliated and they got to eat healthy, you know, especially when he found the cutway. Actually, a Cody Garbrandt used to come in all the time and get what was called the Macho bawl. And when he had that fight, I forgot the guy he was fighting, but he ended up knocking the guy out and like won like super punch and called I called it the Macho punch. That was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of those guys are warriors. I know. I had a guest on a year ago, a couple of years maybe his name was John Peretti, and I'm sure he's listening now because he's a huge fan.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: He's a big name in that field because he was the first ever mixed martial artist and he was one of the ones that co founded the UFC, the original when it was Ultimate Fighter. You know, in those in those days, and he was a match a matchmaker as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I listened to that episode. It was it was really impactful. Honestly, every every episode that I've listened to, and I've pro listened to twenty now in this short period of time, some level or another, all of your guests have resonated with me. So I do think you know what you're doing here building this community. It's really it's really helping anyone who's had an experience like this, and even people who haven't, you know, maybe opening their minds and supposedly that's how you see these things. If you're open to it, you're more likely to experience it.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right. People that listen to this show the ones which have had these experiences, and there's people on who listen to this show which haven't had experiences, but yeah, it's opened their mind up to this. You know that it's possible that these things can happen, and which they do. You know, because I receive endless emails. We've sure had plenty of guests on and plenty of episodes of a Minute, but I've still got tons more to release yet, so it's no ongoing things. So people having these experiences literally all over the world. So it's great that there is a place where people can share these you know, people wouldn't hear these these interesting experiences otherwise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: That's wonderful. Seven.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I mean, I feel like I could talk about this all day. I share these stories with so many people all the time, and you know, I got to the point where I don't care if you believe me, if you don't, I know what I experienced. And yeah, like you said, the people who have or understand, they understand, and the people who don't, well, you know, there's maybe someday they'll they'll have an experience that will change your mind.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know. And I've had people guests on here before and that you know, we'd be talking off there and they's say, you know, I believe this person, but this level person I heard, I don't really believe. Then they think to themselves, well, there'll be people out there that won't believe what I've just said now, so who am I to judge? And I think that's the way it should be. People have these experiences, you know that they've taken their time out to come and share. People don't get anything for it, you know, and a lot a lot of times they don't mention names, you know, we use a pseudon them. In any case, there's nothing to benefit from people to lie, So it's just I just want to keep this as a place where people can come and share, you know, like a like a campfire near and tell their stories and accounts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something very ancestral about it too. You know all of the like native stories about you bring up owls a lot, just different deities that took animal form, and it's like were those UFOs or were they you know what I mean, Like it's hard to explain what these things are that our ancestors we're talking about and for us their folk tales, but to them it really happened. And I love the I think I just listened to the episode of the Lady was talking about elves and fairies and things like that. And I've actually did my ancestry DNA research and I'm twenty one percent Irish and sixteen percent Scottish, so a big percentage of my blood is, you know, is in that region where all of these things come from. And I think it's a there's there's so many different cultures that have these different experiences, it's impossible to say that it's not real, you know, because to them it was very real.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean for years and years or even still now, people discount the folk tales and the folklore and the legends that we have in you know, in Europe, and as did you say, it's just you know, just fairy tales. But there's a lot to it, you know, Like you said, our ancestors, you know, they were basically saying what they were seeing. They may not have understood it, but you know, they're just saying what they were seeing. And you're absolutely right. You know, you could go over any culture, probably any country in the world and go to their past and you will find these stories in every single country.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm here and I'm hearing ones every day from countries I've never never heard about, you know, and especially Central and South America. So it's it's interesting. I want to want to hear more. Oh yeah, every yeah, every every country has them. So you've got to really say yourself, well, if every country has these these accounts, sometimes they differ, of course they do, but they were they were seeing things even back in our past. So it should be noted for sure, exactly the things that that interests me. In any case, there is elves, and it's it's quite often that you hear hear these little low accounts and people seeing you know, in modern times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and not just in Europe, you know, I mean so many, so many people came from Europe to America. It's of course the the entities are going to come with them, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally agree with you, of course, because it was the Irish that brought over Halloween. So yeah, you're absolutely right. And I've I've traveled all over Asia and there's there's these accounts in their past as well. They have stories. I mean, they tend to be quite spiritual in any case. But yeah, you hear these accounts of of of spirits and and and then demons and all kinds of all kinds of strange things. So it is interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think especially with certain cultures where they haven't deviated too much in the future, you know, they didn't they didn't necessarily let technology influence them to the point where they've forgotten all these things. I think in America we're just so technologically focused. I think we lose we lose touch with that nature and that spirit and the you know, the other parts of us that was that was so prolific in our in our past. So I think that's that's kind of the big point, is to get back out into nature and and just live the way our ancestors lived, at least for a small amount of times.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, and it beneficial to go out, you know, whether you're camping fish and just just get out in nature. You know, leave a technology behind, it would still be there. It's good for your souls, it's good for your health, and you know, get back to the old ways spending time outside, going camping under the stars. I mean, miss those days. I think every child should, you know, experience those type of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially now where we live in an age where parents are given their kids the tablets and all that stuff at such a young age that they don't have to go outside. You know, everything entertaining is inside. So you see it in the streets in the neighborhood. There's less and less kids playing outside. It's a shame for sure.
Speaker 3: But when we were kids, you know, go out on your bikes and you'd be out literally all day. You know, you wouldn't come home till it was dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I remember my first time riding a few miles away from the house. My dad didn't even know, and I realized, I was like, I could I could really just be in another city and he would He wouldn't even know. He's just riding my bike all the way, you know, to a nearby city where there was a skatepark, and then made my way back and he didn't even question where I was. So, yeah, we definitely grew up in a different time for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think bad times as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there was there was less maybe less to worry about, not maybe not less to worry about, but it was I think you just had a sense of community as far as you know, neighbors looking out for neighbors and just things like that. There wasn't We weren't as worried about, you know, child abductions and all the scary stuff, especially the news and the media portrays you. You see the Amber alerts all the time, and just missing missing children constantly on a daily basis, especially with like So that is a good and a bad thing about social media. You can spread the work quicker about things that need attention, but it's a lot of negative stuff that's getting attention for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I do see that. Yeah, I know what I mean, Sev. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our.
Speaker 1: Listeners, and I appreciate you taking time out of your day to you know, just listen to what I have to say.
Speaker 3: More welcome. He's great talk and I love meeting people in any case, from all over the world. So it's been great me and you save O Kate, take care and I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: You too.
Speaker 5: I'm Richard. Sarah joined me on Strange Planet for in depth conversations with the world's top paranormal investigators, alien abductees, big foot trackers, monster hunters, time travelers, alternative archaeologists, remote viewers, and more.
Speaker 3: As I was on the way to Area fifty one, I was stopping on the side of the road and just taking measurements, and I found this one spot where time slowed down by a fraction of a second. It's not supposed to do that.
Speaker 5: From the two big categories animal mutilations and human abductions.
Speaker 3: You have to conclude that genetic material is being harvested.
Speaker 2: Well, I reached for a rifle, and I turned and looked and it was already moving away, and it was descending the bluff.
Speaker 3: There's no way any human could have went down it.
Speaker 2: It was probably a seventy five degree angle, straight down, almost.
Speaker 3: On Richard Sarah. It's strange planet.
Speaker 5: We're redefining reality. Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Do not go any further, turn around, go home.
Speaker 3: Hello, Fred, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi Nick, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good. Thank you for joining us today. And you'll call in from Texas.
Speaker 2: That's correct, I'm in North Texas, the Lone Star.
Speaker 3: State, the lone Star state. That's great.
Speaker 2: Fred.
Speaker 3: Now you have a sit and to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning please, sir, yes, I'd.
Speaker 2: Love to thank you. So. Yeah, this was a siting I had probably around nineteen ninety four is the best estimate I can come up with. I recall my wife and I had just moved into a house. We had had a baby daughter, and I'd taken on some hobbies that kept me close to the house, and one of those was astronomy, and I had recently purchased a telescope, which I've always enjoyed looking at telescopes or looking at telescopes and astronomy ever since college and and taken astronomy classes. But I enjoyed it very much and was very familiar looking at the night sky and spent a lot of time over the years looking at constellations prior to that, and previously I had spent time in school being educated in astronomy. So but anyway, this was this was an evening I want to say. It was early early winter here in North Texas, and the leaves were not yet falling off the trees, but still leave on the trees, a little bit cool in the evening, and my routine was after putting the baby down, we would watch a little bit of TV and then I would go out on my back deck and look at some constellations. And one evening I had gone through that routine and started looking at some constellations around the north Star. I believe there was a spiral galaxy. I would always look at M eighty one. I think it's what it was, but we I would always look at that first and kind of get my bearings in the night sky. But as I was doing that, I was looking through the eyepiece of the telescope, and I was looking at the starfield. There was a lot of I guess, ambient light around the DFW Metroplex here in North Texas, so the skies aren't incredibly dark, so you're dealing with a little bit of background light. And so I'm looking through my eyepiece at this starfield, and all of a sudden, the starfield went completely black, to the extent that I felt like something was obstructing my view. In fact, I thought perhaps one of my friends may have snuck up behind me and stuck his hand over the telescope lens, because it was completely black, as if you had totally turned off the viewfinder and weren't able to see anything. So I was a little taken back. I was trying to adjust the focus, and everything was continuing to be completely black, and I pulled my head back and I turned around to see if someone was standing behind me and obstructing the view of my telescope, and nobody was there. So I looked up at the field of a space I was looking at, and the most incredible thing I had ever seen in my life and to this day, was just floating through the sky at a very slow pace. It was it was simply a black triangle with no lights whatsoever. I know, you hear of black triangles with lights, and this had no light whatsoever. But because of that ambient light that the cities tend to throw up into to the sky, you could easily make out the object shape. And the size was immense, you know, looking at the night sky, I could tell, and being familiar with airplanes that would fly over our house, I could tell that this was simply maybe two three thousand feet up in the air. But it was huge. And when I think about comparing the size of this something more familiar. If you look at, for instance, the wingspan of like a seven forty up I think it's around two hundred and two hundred and fifty feet, This looked like it was wide enough to where you could fit two seven forty sevens on top of it. It blocked out so much of the night sky. And the hot thing was we lived just maybe four or five miles from DFTW Airport, so we were, you know, constantly having airplanes fly over us. And this was a little bit later in the evening, so air traffic was had subsided. But this triangle was moving in the direction towards DFW Airport. I mean at the speed it was going, which is I would estimate be maybe around one hundred miles an hour or so, it would likely be over the airport within one or two minutes. And I watched it across, move from left to right, from from west to east towards the airport, and just amazement. There was no sound. There was again, as I said, no light, just a huge black triangle floating through the sky effortlessly. And I've spent time around airplanes, and I I was younger, I flew small general aviation airplanes, and I've spent a lot of time flying I have never seen anything like this, not even close. And I guess one of the things that really disturbed me is, I, you know, given that there were no lights on it, I knew, you know, a military aircraft wouldn't be flying around. But I think at the time was the world's second largest or second busiest airport without aviation lights. And to the degree that someone was or something was doing that, they certainly didn't have a concern about the airspace that they were flying through. After I saw it, it was moving towards the airport, and I lost it in some of the trees, and as I said, the leaves were still on the trees, so I could only watch it for a short while. And I have to tell you, my fight or flight reflex kicked in and I ran inside my house and walked into my kitchen where my wife was, and she looked at me, and I must have been white as a ghost. She said, what is wrong? I've never seen you like this? What happened? And I couldn't even speak for a couple of minutes, and I was just shaking my head, trying to catch my breath and trying to process what I just saw. And then I shared with her what it was, and she was amazed and baffled as well. And I just spent days and weeks trying to process what it could have been and what the odds of it being a military aircraft were, or for that matter, you know, Chinese or Russian. But I had no idea of anything like this ever existed. Haven't seen anything like it since. And again, given its proximity to a very busy airport, find it really difficult to imagine that this would be something that was made from humans and flying through airspace that is rather congested, so yeah, I was very taken back and have yet to determine, you know, or come up with what it may have been, but it, certainly I don't believe was anything of this world and had really opened my eyes to a lot of different concepts, and ever since then have always been open to listening to what others have to say about things that this nature, and for the first time actually giving them some credence and believing what they believed to be true. And this, you know, in nineteen ninety four, this was just a few years prior to the Phoenix lights sighting, and I had not really been aware of any triangle shaped objects in UFO folklore. Seems like everything was saucer oriented, and so I'd never imagined anything like that, and certainly I haven't seen anything in movies. I'm not really a sci fi movie watcher anyway, but had nothing to compare it to, so I thought it was really odd, and I really had kept it to myself for many years, and I shared it with a few people, but all in all, had kept it to myself until recently. I started hearing a lot about triangles and did some research, but I haven't heard of many that are have the same characteristics as what I saw. Like I said, most that I hear about are smaller and they have lights. But this was absolutely huge and not a light on it and just floating through the sky and no sound whatsoever. So yeah, that was that was my experience and I'm uh, I would love to see it again, but have no idea what it may have been.
Speaker 3: That's great for d You know, people always say how come astronomers, you know, they spend so much time looking up in the air through the telescopes and even amateur they say, you know, but they never see anything. The thing is, they do, they just don't report it, you know, like light yourself. Yeah, but people do, you know, people do see I've had plenty of people on air which you've just had an interest in the sky and things have come into their field of view. I mean, you're looking for a telescope, you know, and you see you see this massive object.
Speaker 2: Yeah it. You know, it's interesting because when you do look through scope, you're only looking at you're looking at such a small portion of the sky. I could see where you know, things could fly by and you never know it because an ipiece covers about one degree of the maybe one and a half degrees of the night sky, but you are spending a lot of time, you know, in view binders, which capture a lot more of the night sky. But to your point, I think a lot of people, especially in academia, are you know, concerned about what others are going to think. And I think it's a generational thing that the people that I have shared shared this experience with that are my age in their fifties, are around this age, you know, they tend to look the other way and not care to listen too much. But I think a younger generation when I talk to kids in their twenties and young adults in their thirties, it's a very different approach and they seem to be much more open. So I feel like there's a generational that's going on. And fortunately, I believe a lot of the younger audience and younger generations that are coming up are much more open to it and talk about it much more frequently. So hopefully it's some of that stigmas starting to be left in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can definitely see that, But predominantly my guests on here are usually fifty fifty up, and you know, they're sharing experiences from the nineties, eighties, seventies and sixties, even the fifties in some cases. And I often, yeah, I often find that the younger generations, whether I don't know what to do with pop culture these days, you know, they're kind of more accustomed to believe and more accepting of this subject as opposed to the older ones, you know, where of the fear of ridicule or being made a fun of. So I think, yeah, I think times are changing a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd like to think so. And it feels like I think there's a general distrust of media and government and other institutions that the younger generations have, which I think is healthy. And to that end, I think it allows them to really embrace additional concepts or new concepts, and I think that's a really, really good thing. But hopefully one day we'll have this figured out. I just don't have a lot of faith and hope that it will come from these institutions. It's going to be have to be an alternative path forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you and me, You and me both, Fred, that's the way. That's completely the way I feel. And for the last few years, everyone's been getting very excited in the UFO field, about what the government, especially the US government, have been releasing. I'm quite cynical. I've always looked at the government's web, you know, whether it's the UK or the US, that they're only going to tell you stuff that they want you to know for what, for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: So well, and we pay them to keep secrets, right, that's that's what we We don't want them divulging our best technology and defense capability. So this is what they do. So, you know, far be it from an institution like that to be transparent, And I'm not sure we want them to be transparent, to be honest. So I think what people like Abvi Lob are doing is incredible. And I feel like if and when we get to a place where there's this understanding of what is going on, it's going to be through a private channel. But I don't believe we can expect our government to disclose information that they feel they need to hold on to to ensure that, you know, that people are well defended, because as long as evil exists, they've got to make sure that they can defend us and ensure that that evil is kept in check.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And it's an ongoing thing, and it is good that more scientists and journalists now looking at the subject with through different eyes as opposed to what has happened in the past. So obviously needs more people come forward and needs more people to research it. We need better reporting, and that's you know, that's how you can really make It's good that people on the show now after all these years, you know, are coming forward and sharing these experiences, So that's great.
Speaker 2: I think that's a huge component of it is just the general awareness that people can have through your show that others are experiencing the same and I think that enables others to come forward, makes it easier for them, but it also raises just the awareness amongst the population that there is something going on that we probably need to bee pay closer attention to. And there's certainly a lot of interest in that. But I think your show is a great venue to really enable people to come forward and share their experience, and it helps immensely, and I certainly enjoy it, certainly have felt like it's helped me, and I appreciate the work that you put into it absolutely.
Speaker 3: But you know, like I always say, if it wasn't for the guests and the people coming forward, you know, this show wouldn't exist. So really, you know, I should be thanking everyone for coming forward because it just takes one person to step forward and then then brings other people, which is great. And because this show is worldwide, I'm getting people from all over the world now, So these things just don't happen in the US, and it's just don't happen in the UK. It happens all over the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the beauty of technologies, and you're able to reach a global audience and attract listeners from all over. So it's a great basset of the work that you.
Speaker 3: Do, it is, yeah, and it's a good way that now we can it's so easy. We can just send a quick message to someone anywhere in the world. When I was a kid, there was nothing like that obviously, but these days, you know, you can be talking to someone you know in literally in the middle of nowhere within a couple of seconds. So that's you know, that has really helped. So it's a good thing technology moving.
Speaker 2: Forward for us, absolutely, and to the extent we can make it work for us, and understanding what is going on in our night skies would be wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly. Now do you still venture aside and have a go on the old telescope.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting you mentioned that over the years, I've really spent a lot of time looking at the night sky using different apps. The apps have gotten so good from astronomical viewpoint in looking at the night sky. With these apps in your smartphone, you can determine constellations. And then of course there's the satellite trackers, which I have spent way too much time with. But the telescope that I owned I had sold and actually I'm looking to re engage in a new telescope. But I spent probably more time looking at the night sky now just using these different applications on the smartphones. But I do miss the hardware of the telescope, and I we'll likely be jumping into it. And I've thought too around perhaps getting night vision goggles, because I'm understanding those really open up all new world to things that are in our atmosphere. So that's that would be a good Christmas gift, actually it would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love to I'd love a pair of night vision but I'm the same I've got a cellis John upstairs actually in the attic, but I haven't taken it in well over a couple of years. It was a manual one, so you'd have to move it and find the consolation you needed at least to really enjoy astronomy. Get telescope, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It opens up a whole new world. I recall the first time I looked through telescope and I was looking at the rings of Saturn, and you have this, at least, I had this incidant realization that we can't be alone. This universe is so I meant, and we're looking at such a small piece of the sky. And of course all the projections that they've made around the number of civilizations or at least living organisms and planet planets that are like Earth that exists today are just multiplying every day. It seems like they've they've uncovered another thousand and are so. So it's amazing where technology is leading us into the to the night sky and applying that capability to understanding our universe, because there's there's so much we don't know.
Speaker 3: There is, Yeah, there is so much we don't know. And I remember the first time I actually saw Jupiter, Jupiter surrounded by all the moons, and that's when it kind of made me feel small. It made me feel small and thinking of how big the universe was. So so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does put you. It definitely give you some humility and a little bit different perspective on things, which I think are good things. So I would encourage everybody to go out by a.
Speaker 3: Telescope absolutely, and even if you can, because you know they're not they're not cheap, but you can certainly get a few basic ones that are really good for looking at the moon and even some of our close you know, some of our closest planets urine Us and that is very difficult to see, and it's got a very powerful telescope. But you know, like Fred said, you can go outside. You can download these apps for free. There are some great apps. You can just point your phone or your your tablabs the sky and it's how you exactly what's there, what you're looking at, what stars, you know, what consolations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so easy today, I'm almost it feels like cheating compared to what we used to have to do with telescopes twenty thirty years ago. But yeah, it's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 3: It took me easy is actually trying to find Andromeda. I think that's oh right, I think it's M thirty one. Andromeda took me asy. Yes, it's just a little smudge.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's a it's a globular cluster. It's fantastic actually, So I'm a huge fan of thirty one.
Speaker 3: When I get chance to get back out there, wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're geeking out one on astronomy. But it's it's a it's a great hobby.
Speaker 3: It is. It is fascinating and it's good learning, even just going out there and just learning the consolations, you know, learning what you're seeing, and then you can learn which way is north and south and it's great for the young ones to learn learning stuff like that.
Speaker 2: That's right, absolutely huge fan. We have the benefit of living in Texas is that you do have a large, large, beautiful blue skies in the day and a lot of skies to look at at night. It's just you know, the cities do throw a lot of light pollution up, but there's plenty of sky to look at.
Speaker 3: The good thing. And I mean for years in the UK we had those orange street lights that would completely knock out the sky and it would give surrounding towns and cities this orange glow around, so you couldn't really see much. But the last two free years have changed. All the lights have chained, have got rid of those old style ones the sky. The pollution in the sky is a little bit better than it used to be. I must have met.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think they're doing the same thing here and it makes it a lot easier to pick up fainter objects. So that's actually a very very good thing. But it doesn't take much I know around the UK too. Once you get out into the country, things will darken up really quick and then provide some great viewing.
Speaker 3: Now, prior to your UFO sighting of this large, large triangle, did you have a particular interest in the object?
Speaker 2: So the only interest I had was from time to time would listen to arc Bell's show, and it was a passing interest. It was more for entertainment value, you know, it was interesting. I never really gave it a lot of credibility, but I thought the entertainment value was terrific, so I would listen to his show. In fact, i'd listened to it on a radio antenna that would pick up the station like a thousand miles away from here. But it's the only way I could find is his radio show. So there was just a you know, I guess, an awareness, but not so much an interest in the topic. I had kind of talked it up to sci fi talk and kind of you know, paranormal stuff that I didn't really have much belief in whatsoever. But once I saw the object, I saw everything changed immediately. And it's you know, there's something to be said about seeing as believing, and it's true because it does personalize it. But prior to it, I really didn't have much interest in nor did I give it much credibility.
Speaker 3: This site and basically opened up a whole new world for you.
Speaker 2: It did, and it made me question a lot of things at the same time. And you know, I don't know that I was ever fearful, but your mind will tend to think, okay, you know, what could be piloting such a craft and what could possibly be their intentions. There's a lot of unknown. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, and I don't think I have to know it all, but it would be nice to know a little bit more, which who knows, maybe we'll have that benefit one day. It does change things. It changes your perspective on everything that you do almost and I think about it frequently. I used to think of it every day, Now maybe every couple of days, but I still think of it again. Would love to wish I could see it again, but I have not seen it or anything else to that matter.
Speaker 3: You know, this is something that you do share with Art Bell, because he did actually have a sighting of a black triangle as well.
Speaker 2: I had heard that, and I didn't know about it until after he had passed and was listening to some of his older shows and I heard that he had come across one as well. I think his was smaller in size, but a very similar experience. But the thing that just took me back with this object was just the immense size, and it could have been further away, which meant it was even larger than how I perceived it. But I just it's hard to fathom something moving that quietly and smoothly, not making any noise, and not having any aviation lights whatsoever, any type of identification lights on it. It's hard to hard to digest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had quite a few past guests that have reported very large objects large two lives to be seen to be able to fly, you're certainly not alone out there. This siting comes at a time nineteen ninety four. I think that was a lot of sightings were happening around Europe at that time and parts of parts of the States.
Speaker 2: You know, it was just the beginning of the Internet era. So I didn't even have the foresight to really do any research, and so I've never reported it or anything along those lines. But it feels like that's another opportunity. You know there ever was a central database, I know you had mentioned one prior, but something that was easily accessible and people could easily report these kind of sightings. It's nice to hear that others have experienced such things because you want to connect the dots. So at least I want to try to connect the dots as much as possible.
Speaker 3: If everyone that had these sightings stood up at the time and reported them, I think it would probably be a very different story, especially with the database, if most people aren't aware that there was places to even report these sightings. So a lot, hundreds of thousands of these experiences have gone and reported, if not more, I'm sure where people just didn't know where to report. Then you have the people which were scared to report, didn't want to tell anyone because you know, they were afraid of what their friends, family members, or their peers would say. So that's another big bulk of things have gone and reported.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I think that you probably are hearing from such a small percent of the total population that has experienced something, and to your point, they're fighting to or just don't want to spend time on it, or like myself, just didn't bother to make the effort to do it. So I think there's got to be you know, hundreds of thousands of people out there who have seen things that just haven't reported them.
Speaker 3: Better late than never, you know, there's yeah, you know, if you're able to report it, if you're able to share it, do it. You know, if you're even if you're just going to go out there and tell your neighbor or your friend, do it, you know, because I'm sure they'd have certain to share as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or they'll share a strange look, one of the two which I've had, both depending upon their disposition towards this. But at my age, I don't care anymore. I'm happy to get any kind of response I can.
Speaker 3: But saying that even following that strange look, more often not person will say, well, actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny you mentioned that, because I have heard that a couple of times and I was I was floored to hear it, or they continued on with it. Actually, you know, I saw something. So that is nice that that's that's the kind of carrot. It's nice to get and now and again, because you do hear that from time to time if you're sharing your story do indeed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the last thing you want is to be off your neighbours Christmas card list.
Speaker 2: I don't know some of my neighbors. I'd be okay with that.
Speaker 3: Wonderful Fred, good.
Speaker 2: Job, great, Thank you, Dick, greatly appreciate it. It's been a lot of fun and I'm happy, uh feel very fortunate to have joined the rest of your listeners that have participated. So I appreciate the work that you do, and I know that you've got a lot of fans out there and encourage you to have a lot of success and continue your your program.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Fred. An ever growing list of witnesses is what it is. Wonderful people coming forward, and you know, I obviously appreciate it quite a lot, but the more the better. I don't care how many emails I get, because I get a lot anyway, but you know, keep them, keep them rolling in.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you some of the some of the shows I've heard you do. It's been incredibly entertaining. And I felt almost guilty before being a Patreon subscriber because it's like the entertainment value is very high. I feel like, oh my gosh, I need to be contributing out some way. I get more in entertainment from your podcast than I do it with my cable TV.
Speaker 3: So I said this from the beginning that because I'm a show which is dedicated to sharing people's accounts, in the beginning, people would say to me, I'm not talking about listeners, not to my guests, the people in the field and in the podcast in world. They would say, you know, you should you charge for your content? And I would always say, I do not want to because if I start charging people, that means I'm denying I'm denying so much, so many people the chance of hearing these accounts, you know, so people in countries where they can afford five dollars for the month. So I didn't I didn't want to charge people at all. And a lot of shows now which have done that, it hasn't been that good for them, I must admit so. And there's been shows which people come, you know, these hosts, they will come to me and I will give them advice on how to make their podcasts in life a little bit more easier because obviously I had to learn everything from the completely beginning everything, and so I've had to learn the hard way and a lot of things. So I'd say to him, you know, if you know, if you keep your show honest and it's the listeners that you want, you know, if you start charging them, yeah, fair enough, you're going to get people that pay. That's you know, that's fine, but you're going to deny so many people the chance of hearing these accounts. And because because I'm predominantly dealing with witnesses, it'd be wrong for me to charge for them for people to listen to those accounts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you have it spot on. When I listen to those that are you know, have a paywall or promoting you know, special access, I just I feel like they don't get it that the reason they are where they are is that they're accessible and there's you know, people can can listen and enjoy without having to pay anything, and I can't imagine that there is a huge revenue upswing by charging people. The few that do endepth pain for that, and probably they don't pay for very long because I can't imagine that there's that much more value for paying for those sorts of things. But your model is the ideal model. And I don't mind whatsoever people promoting Patreon and other ways of supporting podcasters, because I think people want to support their favorite shows. You know, they realize, hey, you know this isn't This is someone's time and effort and energy, so you need to support it. Yeah, this is the perfect model.
Speaker 3: I think you're doing the right thing obviously. Yeah, I mean podcasts out overheads. In any case, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like the other podcast formats, especially in this genre, is becoming such an echo chamber where they spend so much time and effort interviewing each other and then you know, whoever's promoting their last book. It just it becomes incessant, and I just I get really tired of it. In fact, I haven't listened to many of them in a few months, But especially when there's not a whole lot of news coming out, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: Fred I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no worries. Have a great rest of the holiday and hopefully we will be hearing from you soon.
Speaker 3: Certainly, take care Fred, great children checking and speech soon.
Speaker 2: All right, take care now bye for now.
Speaker 3: That's all for this week. Keep updated and connected with his show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website Ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Sev and Fred for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Keep