Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cultnation, Uncault of Conspiracies, Vibration feeling your brain and body today finding the truth in a reggae swag, feel the rhythm and let it unfold, Unlock the secrets. The world has told a journey of life where wisdom's gold.
Speaker 2: Step into the truth.
Speaker 1: So, brave and all, this is your time to rise and see Deplorable Cultnation setting you free on coult of Conspiracy. We take us stand.
Speaker 3: Hi and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today we have one of the most interesting topics that I have run across, and I have been fortunate enough to have my lovely sidekick and the uber intelligent, fabulous, fantastic doctor Shannon, back with me for another episode, Ladies and gentlemen. Today we are going to be eating for your blood type and boy, oh boy, this stuff is fascinating, So welcome back, Doctor Shannon. How the heck are you?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I couldn't be better hanging out with you. I can't even I can't even describe how much better this makes my Monday.
Speaker 3: We're twinsis oh my loo. So the interesting thing is I didn't know until right before we started recording today that you and I are the exact same blood type. However, our diets are very different because like I obviously have a cast iron gut and yours is not the same as mine. So we're gonna go over blood types and what that means, and the diets and things you should eat, things you should avoid, what kind of kind of exercise we should be getting in the whole nine yards. You are definitely way more energetic than I am. I go to the gym, but I am not. I am not a walk twelve miles or run kind of person.
Speaker 2: And I do I also have a cast iron gut too, because our blood type, which is OH, is the most ancient of blood types. But I just eat different combinations of food, I think, which is the key because even within the OH blood type structure, you can still have varying degrees of digestion. So while I would love to eat solely meat, that probably would just stop me up.
Speaker 3: So it's funny because that we are both OH. I found it interesting that we are the original hunter gatherers, so we must be like the cavemen type people, right go out and whack a mammoth over the head if they existed, Buffalo stuff like that. Yeah, and so that could have something to do with our feistiness. I'm not sure. I'm just saying, well.
Speaker 2: It's it's hard to hold us down, man. You know, you can't keep an old blood type down.
Speaker 3: We'll just take a club to everything anyway. Moving on, So for people who don't know what their blood type is, very possibly you do not. You probably won't know ever unless you have cross type and matching done if you're having like uh, pre screening for surgery or something where you could possibly need blood. But because I'm O negative, I your own negative.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm positive?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're positive, So that could be the difference between us a little bit. But I'm own negative and so I am a universal donor. I can literally donate to absolutely anyone. And so we're gonna go over like blood types for for just a brief moment so people can get an idea and I'm gonna give like a basic overview of like diet for the different blood types. But Shannon has a more in depth thing on blood types for oh, so being that O negative is a universal donor, AB positive is a universal recipient. So they can receive from any and all blood types. OH negative unfortunately, can only get from an OH negative person. So I have self donated before before I had a surgery done. Because not a lot of people are OH negative, it's very rare OH positive. What Shannon is, she can get from me, or she can get from another O positive person. If you are a negative, that means you can get from me OH negative or A negative, A positive, you can get OH negative OH positive, A positive or A negative. A B blood type means you can get from me, or you can get B negative, a B positive. You can get O negative, OH positive, be negative, be positive. And I think, and it's hard for people to understand this, but if you are a positive blood type and you have an A or B type blood, you have more options as far as being able to have people donate blood to you, if that makes any sense. So if you are a B negative you can get from me, you can get from A negative, B negative, and a B negative, and then if you're an A B positive you can literally get from anyone. So they are special and lucky people. Me not so much because OH negative is always in short supply and not a lot of people donate blood anyway. You ever seen like the plasma donation centers that are like popped up on every corner and stuff. I've found this interesting, and I didn't know this because I never did anything with plasma donation. But plasma donation works differently during cell transfusions. Plasma is actually the liquid portion of blood that contains water, hormones and nutrients and proteins, and it makes up like fifty five percent of our blood volume. So if you're gonna donate plasma or you need plasma from someone, of course you and I both a negative arm oh negative or positive we can only get from another O donor. A can get from A or a B. B can get from B or A B an AB of course as a universal plasma donor, so they can donate to literally anyone, which it works a little differently than than the actual blood donation type, which I found to be interesting and I didn't know that much about it.
Speaker 2: So, and if you look at the percentage of the population of each one of those things, just so you can kind of see like who has the most common, well I do, I'm just common. I'm just generic in every way. But oh, positive represents about thirty eight percent of the population. Oh, negative is seven percent. So Janet, you are rare.
Speaker 3: I am over rare.
Speaker 2: You're the uniform. And then a positive thirty four percent of the population is a positive. You're talking. These are the people that can deep breathe and lose weight. They agreed and they lose weight. Whereas, like old blood types, we have the most vigorous kind of exercise. We have to run, do competitive workouts, we have to do martial arts and contact sports. We have to practically kill ourselves to make it work. But a who can just breathe exactly the calm in the storm.
Speaker 3: And you know what I'm gonna say real quick. A girl that I used to work with, she was always super skinny, like a toothpick. She got pregnant, she gave birth, and the day she gave birth, literally all her weight was gone.
Speaker 2: Annoying, and I'm like, annoying, hate you, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I don't really hate anybody, but you know what I'm saying. I was like, I was like, seriously, and here I am like, I got to hike up a mountain fourteen times.
Speaker 2: To the rest of us, just our kids forever, Like, well, what you did to me so BE positive is nine percent of the population. So B is slightly less rare than Janet's blood type. A negative is less than ten percent, B negative is less than ten percent, A positive is less than four percent, and A negative is less than one percent. Or excuse me, AB, I'm sorry. AB positive is less than four percent and AB negative is less than one percent. So that's the thing.
Speaker 3: They are super duper rare.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. So you better be hoping that there's some oeggs given some blood out there that can give or other AB positive A B negatives, because that that would be tough. I don't personally make it a thing to donate my DNA, and that's a different conversation for another time. However, if I knew the person, if they were family or friend or whatever, and I knew directly who it was going to, and I'm not just going to a bank to let them handle it however they choose or see fit, then I absolutely would be willing to do that. It's you know, a little bit different, but you know, times changed in twenty twenty, and I think that there's a deeper consideration. Not to get too tinfoil hattie, but like there's a different conversation that needs to happen, especially when you're talking about donated blood now too. What kind of regulations And I don't honestly know because I don't do it myself, but I don't know all the regulations, but it kind of seems a little scary for someone who did not I don't know how you want to call it, do the v I want to say it that way, or somebody that donates that did have it, you know that I don't want that blood, right, did molecularly change the structure of the blood. And we know that now and all of that data is coming out, and so you know, it's it's an interesting time in looking at the donation of blood at least.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's why, like, as far as I know, they have not made any changes other than they were like we don't want your blood if you are the act, so a lot of donation centers or like we don't want that, like don't come in here, don't give anything. Hello, A person could literally lie right right, and and so you don't know. And as far as I know, they have not put any different screening in place than what was in place before where they're screening for spike proteins, or they're screening for DNA fragments or you know, literally anything that came from the clock shots. They haven't done anything differently other than said don't donate, But they have no way to stop somebody. Yeah, they can't make you tell the.
Speaker 2: Truth, right, and then what happened? You know, I don't I don't honestly think they care either as far as like, if you did not get that and you have to have a donation, I don't think that they care that they're putting let's call it dirty blood in you, but there it. Yeah, it's a very interesting thing, especially if you try to say, well, I don't want any donation, but there's the majority of the population got it, So that leaves the majority of the work up to us that didn't get it to have the pure blood that they want, you know, and nobody they're not going to screen or check for it. But still, assuming people were honest, that still leaves the minority of the population to do all the blood donation.
Speaker 3: And it just well, and think about that in terms of because there's always a shortage, there's always, always, always a shortage of a negative blood anyway, even before all of that good stuff took place. And so think about how many blood banks and hospitals are short on any kind of clean blood or plasma for that matter, because that also hits the plaza. And so think about like traumas and stuff like that. How many more people and I hate to say this, but are going to die because there are no blood products to give.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, you know.
Speaker 3: And hospital staff is not going to be able to like donate to you because if you work in a hospital, you were mandated to get that.
Speaker 2: Yep. I mean, and they have to bribe people with donuts and paying them to.
Speaker 3: Here's a burger and fries shake, we'll throw that.
Speaker 2: Or donut prime rib I might do it.
Speaker 3: I would definitely do it for a good rabbi. How about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me just a meat.
Speaker 3: So something that I found to be interesting when I was looking at you know, the the blood types and and you know the commonality of and stuff. There's also like supposedly personality traits that come along with blood types, which I'm gonna go ahead and say, uh yeah, because and this this this is awesome for me being own negative. It says strong leaders and very decisive. Yeah that is uh that is best suited to me. That is very true. And so you are strong, athletic one hundred percent, that's you, and natural leaders that's also definitely you. All of that is you. So a positive is calm, cooperative, and detail oriented.
Speaker 2: It's that calm thing. That's why they can breathe and lose weight.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent because they don't. They are not having a stress reaction from their cortisol right, wreaking havoc in their body. They're just like, yes, but.
Speaker 2: If they they ran, if they were runners, then that could like overproduce their cortisol because we're meant to run. I mean, the old blood types are ancient and are meant to do vigorous forms of exercise.
Speaker 3: Me not so much, not all of us. Just just saying not after.
Speaker 2: Forty for crying out loud.
Speaker 3: That is definitely true. So a and a negative, A positive and a negative are pretty much the same personality trait wise, be positive is balanced, adaptable, and creative. I would say that's true. That's my hobby. Be negative is balanced, adaptable, and resilient. In terra sante ab positive is mysterious, adaptable, and highly sensitive. They are rare, which yeah, that I could see that, and a be negative is calm, rational and adaptable. So I would say pretty much spot on as far as my blood type and what I am one percent that goes with personality traits and all that, except for the rigorous exercise part, which.
Speaker 2: It probably wouldn't hurt your body to do that, but you just.
Speaker 3: And I do well. Every day. I do exercise every day, we go to the gym. I walk every day, the whole nine yards, but I am not out there doing karate and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the herd, the hard stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's I used to like that.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and now I just I definitely think that there's you know, I don't know if we covered it yet, but this blood type diet or eating for your type, is the name of the book that came out long many many years ago, but it really hasn't necessarily been proven by science. However, they're just like you and I were talking before we started this show today. We agree that there's too much of it that agrees with us in particular to ignore it. But at the same time, I still think that after age forty, especially for women, you don't need the vigorous form of exercising. You need a tight form of exercising right absolutely hurt our bones and to be well, you're in lean muscle mass.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say too, A lot of it has to do with like the body type that you are and for me, For me personally, I'm an endomorph body type, and so I'm metabolized very differently. You know, My oxidative stress level is different than other people's is, and so I have to be very mindful of those they want me to do, like hit training, you know, and like get your oxygen level up to the point where it's really difficult for you to breathe and then stop, and then it will continue to help you burn calories and stuff even while you're sleeping. Well that's great, but also with the previous like heart thing, getting me to the point where I'm so winded I'm ready to pass out is probably not uber smart. Yeah, just saying you know what I'm saying. It's like, oh, run up and down the stairs like twelve times really fast. I have bad knees, so I can't do that anyway. But that's the kind of suggestions that are out there, you know. And you can look up your body type. You can look up if you know your blood type, and it's it's no different than Western medicine and a practitioner right because they're practicing what is going to work for you, And so regular doctors will try different medications and stuff until they find whatever they think is right for you. It's the same thing with diet, and it's the same thing with exercise. There's no one size fits all for people.
Speaker 2: And why would we think there would be. I mean, we are as diverse, as unique as a snowflake, and not one person is the same, even identical twins. There is a variation even in the frequency sound of their voice. So I mean, why would we expect it would be a one size fits all approach? And I think that's why a lot of Western medicine gets frustrating for people, because they take a cookie cutter approach with all people. So this if this one particular diet works well for one of their patients, then they recommend it to all of their patients without taking anything else into consideration. You know, even with this blood type diet, I would first say, in how I practice, I would say, well, let's take a look at the state of your blood first to see if this is even going to work, So do you have clean blood because we can carry The primary role of blood in the body is transportation, and it is to transport oxygen and nutrients right through the circulatory system. So if your blood is just full of mold and toxins, then we got to do a blood cleanse, which I you know, all fully cleanse a person before we really get to the work that needs done on balancing them out. So I mean it would stand a reason that in today's day and age, we do need to do regular blood cleansing as well. There's people out there that do red blood cell analysis, which I highly recommend if you have a person near you that does it. I don't think that they cost that much to do, and they literally look at your blood under a microscope to see if there's shit attached to it basically, and then from there you'll know if your blood needs a cleanse and get your blood in a healthy state first before trying anything. Because one of the things that I have been seeing so much is and I think I said this the last time too, Oh I've tried everything, and it's like just when you think you have tried everything, you haven't, right, because that's not possible. So there might be a reason why something isn't working for you right away, and you have to kind of dig into that and look, but if your blood isn't clean, the environment isn't clean, then nothing you do is gonna work. So you know, start there.
Speaker 3: And that's a perfect thing because I've had this discussion with several people lately that were like, I have problems with circulation because my blood is really sluggish and so my extremities are cold all the time or whatever. And I'm like, Okay, so I'm gonna have to like narrow that down, you know. I could it be from the clod shot, yes, but it could be from other things. What medications are you taking? You know, like all all of those things factor into a person's healthy status and sense. Your plasma, you know, has carries the nutrients and the hormones and the proteins with the water through your system. You know, if that is full of gunk, it's not going to work very well well.
Speaker 2: And it's the same thing that I've been saying this a lot too. You know, as a natural wellness provider, people come to me all the time and they're like, well, what supplement can I take to do X Y? Z and I'm I'm kind of at the point where I'm I just tell people, like, I don't just give recommendations on that anymore, because I'm not going to tell you to go take calcium or vitamin K or whatever it is. I'm not going to tell you to take that if it's not right for you. And quite honestly, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: This is splementation as a problem.
Speaker 2: This is now the problem that I'm seeing with people. Because when I first came out on the scene, especially where I live, I am way ahead of the times. Here in Montana, we are like twenty years behind everyone. But now it went from people going, oh, I need to go do research on that lavender, but I'm going to go and eat McDonald's with no problem and not not have any guilt or like looking to that. But now people are like, oh, I looked at this online and I thought that I should try it, so I'm taking it. So now what's happening is they're taking my field of natural wellness and they're diluting it now and they're may be like, Oh, this stuff doesn't interact with anything and it's all safe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to go ahead and take everything and you don't know what thing you're taking is working, what isn't. What are you peeing out? What did your body really need? I had this young gal come in, she was twenty one, and she I said, what supplements are you taking? I always ask that, just to see if they're on the right track. And she gave me four supplements that were not even a little bit related to one another. And I have what I call the Holy Trinity of supplements that I tell everybody, if you don't know what to take, you should take this because you're not getting this in your food guaranteed. So it's probiotics, enzymes, and oh gosh, I do this every single time, probiotic general. Okay, So that's the Holy Trinity, and everyone should take that no matter what, no questions asked. I don't care if you don't take a daily vitamin. You should be on those three things, okay.
Speaker 3: Probiotics, enzymes, and what minerals.
Speaker 2: So if I say a full spectrum mineral, which includes magnesium, potassium, sodium, all of that. So that's the holy Trinity, as I call it. But this girl wasn't on any of those things. She was on four seemingly random things, and I said, uh, and I you know by now I have no filter, and so I tried gently to like say things, but sometimes I just don't have the words. And I go, why why are you taking these four things?
Speaker 3: Like first, an influencer told me too.
Speaker 2: Well, she was on the vitamin K or K two D two whatever the hell that.
Speaker 3: K two D three yep, yeah, And I.
Speaker 2: Said, well, you're twenty one, why why do you need that? And she's like, well, my mom said to take it, h okay, vitamin C that that's a bit random without taking it with anything else. Is there a reason for that? No? I just thought it sounded good, okay. And then there were two others I can't even recall off the top of my head, and I was like, what are you taking that one for? Exactly? She is an athlete's she's very healthy, and honestly she was coming to me for sister acne. And now I'm like, well, I think I might be, you know, starting to figure out a little bit of the problem. If you're just putting a bunch of shit in there, but you're not cleaning the shit out right, how do we know, like you know, you're just dumping stuff in there, you don't even know if it's working or not. And these things had when I ran her scan, I will tell you not one of them was anything that it said she needed or that she was out of balance for. And my long winded point here is that I am. I am from a state where people eat the D three like candy because because they think that we apparently don't have sun light here, which is not true because I don't supplement with that, and every time I have my blood checked, I am never out of range. Guess why, Because I go outside and I do my walks. I do not use sunscreen on a daily walk right like forty five to minutes to an hour. If it goes past that, I might put some protection on, like mineral protection, but beyond that, like that, I'm giving my skin the nutrients that it needs from the sun. And I don't have the need to take D three And everybody's like, oh, you know, I'm a woman, or oh I'm from Montana, so we better just take it, And it's like that's hogwash.
Speaker 3: And he's kind of like.
Speaker 2: Testing and finding out if your body really wants it and definitely needs it.
Speaker 3: Like you were talking about people taking things and not thinking about cleaning out their blood. And the one thing I hear a lot is milk thistle.
Speaker 2: That's liver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm taking milk thistle because I'm a drinker or whatever.
Speaker 2: That makes me laugh.
Speaker 3: And then it's like okay, But then you are circulating all of that stuff randomly throughout your bloodstream, and what are you doing to actually get it out of your body?
Speaker 2: I have a lot of people when I scan them. So the liver has two detoxification phases, and in both phases it uses particular enzymes that your body perfectly and naturally creates to break down the particles, the things that your body doesn't know what the hell it is. We're you know, we're eating boxed food or you know, McDonald's and it's not real. And so your liver is sitting here going, huh, what am I gonna do with this? And so the enzymatic process begins. Phase one in many cases will break something down and make it even more toxic, because phase two is then supposed to come in and break it down even further and then send it out through the kidneys so that you peet out the bladder. Well, if your phase two is broken and your phase one is working just fine. Guess what you're doing. You're you're putting even more toxic material back and it's backing up. Think about, you know, a pool filter, when it gets dirty and backed up, it just makes the whole pool dirty, and so you have to change the filter and then process the whole pool again. YadA, YadA, YadA. It's the same type of deal, so the whole I just take milk thistle as a blanket for whatever, you know, because I.
Speaker 3: Treat my list as somebody told me, or because.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me that was the liver. When it's like you hear liver and it's set, and then immediately somebody's like, oh, milk thistle, and I'm like, oh my god. First of all, you don't even know if you need the milk thistle. You might need something stronger that helps the liver, a tonic.
Speaker 3: Perhaps, I was gonna say, my first thought when I was having issues with my liver was definitely not milk thistle. I went to Wreckly to lemon grass oil and cured the problem within a matter of days.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the first woman that I ever helped with essential oils had a giant mass on her liver. They wanted to cut three quarters of her liver out, and I had her just on her vita flex point on the right hand, I had her put lemon grass oil on that vita flex point because she was on statin drugs and so her liver had not only junked up, but jumped up fast and hard, and they were ready for that thing to encapsulate so they could cut it out because they just they just want to treat or cut out.
Speaker 3: They don't want her.
Speaker 2: They say that they do, but they don't want to.
Speaker 3: They don't. Yeah, it's milk.
Speaker 2: Thistle would have done nothing for her. Nothing. Milk thistle is good to help in the situation of let's say you have to take something and please try not to ever take a stat and that's just dumb, but like, if you had to take something that could potentially affect your liver and all medications do that, then take milk thistles so that it helps to prevent damage to the liver. Because everybody's like, oh, my liver regenerates, it's fine, you know, and it's like, well, not very quickly, and at a certain point, if three quarters of your liver is nasty and like bad, it's not going to anymore. So you know, maybe if a quarter of your liver was bad, sure your liver can regenerate itself, but it also takes some time. It's not just this overnight process and throw a little milk thistle at it. But also dandelion. Dandelion is a tonic for the liver.
Speaker 3: So I love dandelion.
Speaker 2: Part of the dandelion. Yep. There's something called dandy tea and people are using it as a coffee alternative because it's like instant coffee in a way. You just put it in there, put hot water, and you can put some cream and a little bit of sweetener in there, and it's a decent coffee alternative. But that's even helping your liver a lot better than just milk thistle. I have milk thistle and dandelion in the herbal t detox that I make and sell, so I'm hitting the liver with a lot of different things in that. But it's also a lymph cleans and oregan clens and bladder and all of that kind of stuff too with the different herbs. But there's like thirteen herbs in my klean my cleans. It's not just a little bit of milk thistle. I mean, milk thistles one of the least are the smallest amounts of stuff that I put in that, And I would just as soon use dandelion pieces, and I do the dandelion root, the dandelion leaf, the petals, like all.
Speaker 3: Of it, right absolutely, And you know, dandelion also is really good for people that have like, uh, pancreatic and sufficiency sluggish pancreas because of all the things, right yeah, so it's really good for things like that too. So there are like real fantastic alternatives that you can do that don't carry the massive side effects that, like you said, statins do or lots of other medications that they put people on. There's natural alternatives that aren't going to destroy your organs.
Speaker 2: And the I think the biggest message too, is do you even need it? I mean, everybody's they get this idea and it's like, oh, I'm gonna try that, and it's like, but how do you even know that that's working? Because you try it for three days, then you forget to take it for two, right, yeah, and you take it again for the sixth day, but you've already missed a couple of days and you really haven't taken it for even a solid ten days to really it doesn't work. And then yeah, well this doesn't work for me. And then are you even doing research on the company of the I mean, do you have just filler in there? Is there anything in there that's actually working? You know, you got to make s You've got a sustainable company that is actually organic, and you know they're not putting pesticides and chemicals on stuff. Nobody's doing that kind of research. But you threaten to give them some lavender to get rid of their allergies, and they turn into researchers, you know.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And you know, on the line of supplements, even places that are supposed to be like health food stores like Whole Foods or Sprouts or you know whatever, and people go to get supplements there. Okay, great, you better learn to label read and you better look upwards that you don't know because I had somebody the other day send me a whole bunch of pictures should look them for supplements, and I'm like, read the back of the bottle. A lot of their supplements have maltedexter in it, which has massive side effects, especially for anybody that has any kind of blood sugar issues and solen problems things like that, you're gonna have massive spikes and issues that come from that additive.
Speaker 2: And I remember about eighteen years ago when I first started in the essential oil realm, if you will, and I went to our local health food store here and I said, have you ever heard of this brand that I was just learning about and studying, And they carried the Now brand oils, which is the worst kind you could possess, so full of chemicals and adulterated crap because the FDA allowed you to put up to three percent real ingredients in it and then claim that it's got one hundred percent. So I said, have you ever heard of this brand? This is therapeutic grade and it's pure and you know, blah blah blah. And he said, well, I find that the Now brand is a better selling point for people because it's a nice middle grade price point. And I think that moment right then, and there was what blew my mind, because this was not this was not a cheap little store. I mean, people thought it was, like, you know, so expensive to be healthy, So they stayed out of that store for the most part because the supplements were pretty pricey, but I was putting stuff in his store based on the price point and whether people would buy it, not on the quality. And if you don't have a problem with that kind of thing, then I don't even know how I can help you, Like, if you're not going to look at the quality. He didn't even have a range, He didn't have some really good quality stuff that people could choose to pay more for and then keep his You know, they still to the stay. It's a new owner, but they still have now brand oils and it just breaks my heart and I'm like, I can't even believe that you have no conscience selling that to people as a health food store. But again, it is not their responsibility to know that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's yours.
Speaker 2: You need to do the research on whatever brand you're gonna put down your throat and in your body. You've got to start treating your body like that. And let's not even forget the energetic quality to how we treat our bodies. If you speak love to your body, it will respond that way. We are made up of mostly water, which we talked about last show, and blood is made up of a lot of water too, And there's a lot less of the red stuff in it. It's just the color bleeds, so there's not that much red blood cell in there. And you know, if you speak properly to your body and you speak to your blood specifically, I personally believe that you can speak any kind of mold, fungus, disease, sickness, anything. You can cleanse your blood by speaking to it. I one hundred percent believe that because I'm a doctor of quantum medicine, and so do I sometimes use blood sure to help people, yeah, because sometimes they need a substance to become a believer. But I also have a biocharger machine in my office and I can like electrocute all of the mold and fungus out of it. Yeahs.
Speaker 3: And sometimes those things are necessary because it's really hard for people to break cyclical habits, right, And so we're the kind of people that are like all the time going, oh, my head hurts, so I have such a bad headache, I feel so terrible, like you know, and people get in that pattern of repetition, yeah, and so they regurgitate that all the time and sometimes multiple times throughout the day or whatever. And so sometimes those extra things are needed to help people like that because they have such a hard time like breaking that cycle and breaking that pattern, yep, And they don't have that positivity and the.
Speaker 2: Enveloor speaking and thinking. It is number one. And I tell this to all my clients. Negative thoughts are the number one talxin producer in the one.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent yep. And it is because even if I was gonna say, even if you think about like patients that have the big C diagnosis, right, I was just gonna say that, and they'll and the key for people like that is to uplift spirits, reinforce positive thoughts, positive behaviors, positive memories, all of those kind of things, because when they start down that slide of depression, it's almost impossible to get somebody out of that.
Speaker 2: And I have had two people in the last four days tell me that they've received that diagnosis, different types of that diagnosis, and I will tell you that with both of them, I specifically said, it is imperative now more than ever that you are positive. You do not let any any negativity into your world, and you absolutely cannot even let your mind wander to the what ifs within this diagnosis. And for one person, I looked at her spouse and I said, and you need to be the gatekeeper and not allow anyone else to come in here talking to her negatively. Don't put stress on her, don't like you know, do not. You know, Janet, I think a lot about you because you are constantly talking to people all the time who call you to offload their stuff, which is great, but at a certain point, like you've got to make sure you're doing the right cleansing stuff to and I know you don't self energetically clear from that because that's heavy. That's and so with a diagnosis like that, I would honestly draw a boundary in say, nope, you're not even going to be talking to this person about any worries, nothing like that. We're just focusing on healthy, positive thinking. And I told I I typically have people come to me when they're stage four. In these two cases, it wasn't but like the for the first time, but they come to me because now they're desperate, right, and it's like, you got to fix me because they're telling me it looks bad, and I'm like, well, it is bad, but listen, if you're not going to do everything that I tell you to do, right, now then you're going to face the consequences of that. And even still, I can't guarantee that what I'm going to tell you is gonna be the the thing, but but I'll tell you you'll have a better shot of it if you completely do not come into agreement with.
Speaker 3: The diagnosis person.
Speaker 2: Say my see word.
Speaker 3: You cannot own it.
Speaker 2: You don't don't go telling everybody, Oh the doctor said I have this, Oh I got this diagnosi. Don't don't own it, don't talk about it. Don't tell anyone unless it's the people that need to absolutely know about it. And then change the water filters in your house everywhere, in the shower, in the bathtub, in the faucets, like, do not let unfiltered water touch your skin. It has a way, shape or form. You don't have the luxury at stage four to be able to cleanse, you know, to like to have any toxins add into that, because it just goes way too fast at that.
Speaker 3: Well and on that point, especially talking about the blood and with the plasma you know, making up fifty five percent of the blood's volume because it is mostly water. That goes back to the last episode that we did about how imperative it is to drink water and to drink clean water. Yes, right, because especially with that sea label, you have to be very mindful of everything that you think, touch, breathe, taste, feel all of that stuff, right, and so mitigating that risk factor by doing the smallest thing, like Shannon said, with the water and changing the filters and having you know, clean fresh water to drink and to wash your hands and shower and all of that stuff is a huge step that you need to keep your plasma flowing properly and to keep that lymph system in tip top shape because you don't want that with the coupled with the negative thoughts and the toxins from the water and the food and all of that stuff to get into your lymphatic system to have it then like shoot it everywhere in your body. That's how metastasis happens.
Speaker 2: And you even break it down to the quantum level, and all that sea diagnosis is is with well they're finding out now it's parasitic. It is a parasite, but put it down and it's just dead cells because your lymph system has not been moving, it's been stagnant, so it collects and it pulls together and in the areas where it pools, that's where it's going to collect and start to grow, and all of the dead cells will It's kind of like putting a rotten apple in a basket of healthy apples. What eventually happens. One rotten apple spoils the whole bit.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole thing, because that rotten spot will start to mold and any other part that it's touching of a good fruit. So if a dead bunch of cells is touching some really good healthy cells, it's going to spread the dead, you know. So that's the thing. Cleanse, Cleanse, cleanse. I do a cleanse quarterly, and you know you've got to keep yourself cleaned out. Especially in today's modern day. We've got emf radiation, we've got cloud seating, and the environment alone is god enough for us to fight that crap in our body. Let alone, the standard American diet, if you're not eating organic and straight out of your garden or you know, eating eggs out of a chicken's butt, like, if you're not eating fresh, organic, healthy food, and some people can't, that's the thing. So we do as good as we can with what we have, but then it would stand a reason you're eventually going to need to do a cleanse even doing.
Speaker 3: That one hundred percent. And it's super important, especially and the blood type stuff, because the diets for the blood types are so vastly different on the nutrient and take that they need and the protein levels that they need and all of those kind of things. And you need protein in your system to rebuild you definitely does. So. The book that you mentioned earlier was published in nineteen ninety six by doctor Peter Adamo, and it's Eat Right for Your Type. And so we're gonna go over I'm gonna give you like a general broad overview of what the different types are. And then because Shannon and I are very similar in our blood type, we're going to break that down a little bit further for people that are negative and oh positive, but A people are the aggregarian, and what that means is they are basically the original farmers, right, They're cultivators of the land and stuff, so they are primarily vegetarian. Now, this is what I find funny. It says soy protein that would not be anywhere in my diet like ever, because you need to make sure where your soy is coming from it that's not modified and all that stuff, so vegetables, grains, and very little exercise. These are the people that had that very calm I can breathe and lose weight type people. That's who these are who they very little effort has to go into their physicality to be able for them to process food, to process nutrients, all of that stuff like, they're so easy, it's crazy. B is the nomadic type, so they're more omnivores. They are supposed to have meat, low fat, dairy, vegetables, but they're supposed to avoid things like corn, wheat, lentils, and they have to exercise moderately. AB are the sensitive type. They're the ones that were the most rare, so their their source of food should be primarily seafood. Okay, dairy, they can have full fat dairy and all of that goodness vegetables tofu, but they should never eat chicken, pork and beef, and their exercise should be calming.
Speaker 2: I'm so grateful. I'm ano meat.
Speaker 3: I was good to say. And then there's us, which says old the cow, this as old right quote unquote old right next to our blood type. And it says primarily carnivores. That is definitely me one hundred. So poultry, fish, lad meats, avoid grains, avoid bread, avoid legumes. And we're supposed to have vigorous exercise like karate or martial arts or kick boxing or punching people in the throat.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, boxing is one of my favorite things to do. Ever though, Like I had a trainer one time when I was doing one of those oh gosh, I'm gonna forget the word where it's like sixty seconds at every station. I forget the name of it. But anyway, so we had sixty seconds and one of the stations was a boxing bag, and I went to town on that and for sixty seconds, I did not stop. Because there's My grandfather was a boxer. He was a little Irish guy and he would box without gloves, like street boxing, you know. And my dad would tell me stories about how he would try to put magazines under my dad's arm and like box while holding those magazines under there, because you had to be quick and like keep magazines under there and keep your arms tucked in. And so it's just very interesting how boxing seems to suit my soul and it's part of my little irisy anyway, that's greater. After sixty seconds, he came up to me and he goes, are you an angry person? And I'm like, what why? And it was because I didn't take a break, like I didn't stop for the full sixty seconds. Because I love boxing. It's so funny. I probably wouldn't actually box another person. I don't like hitting people, but man, give me a good heavy bag and.
Speaker 3: I but you know what, that goes to show that those kind of activities can also be therapeutically cleansing for you if you're dealing with really stressful situations or something like that, because it's like anger management without taking it out on another human being.
Speaker 2: And I just call it. My border collies are spinning, you know, like when I get when I get Border callies in there because they're kid they have the zoomies and they're just wheeling in there. And I got multiple border collies up there. And when you cut that down, you work it out. So I box it out sometimes or just I'll go on a really super long walk as well because that'll help turn my brain off a little bit. But it's it's like expending energy for a dog, right Like you have so much extra energy potential that you need to burn it out. And I genuinely think that because of the ancientness, if you will, of the O blood type, it produces a lot more energy somehow, because it's iron gut right like that. We have the O blood types have kind of better immune systems, and you can anything and not be bothered by it. So there's some people that you can you can eat a certain vegetable or a certain bean and it'll wreck havoc in your system. Not me. I could probably eat glass and I'd be fine, right, I won't.
Speaker 3: Yes, but says the girl who can just slug down a giant glass of apple cider venger.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could. I actually could do that. I do love myself some vinegar. I don't care what kind it is either, And even when I drink martinis, there's spicy pickle martinis because yu. But yeah, So I just thought that was really interesting that, you know, even the type of exercise that burns the best energy potential for me is the most vigorous kind that you can have, and that's what typically suits me.
Speaker 3: M m yeah, And I would say for me kind of on that level, I don't like do boxing or anything like that. But I have like a walking pad that I use every single night, even on the days where I go to the gym, and I will put it like on a higher setting, so I'm walking faster. I may walk a shorter distance, but I'm walking faster because it gets my heart right up and stuff like that. Now, when I'm at the gym, it is a whole nother story because like I could do that with no problem, you know, and and heavy weights and all of that stuff, and that is not an issue. But I'm not like a kickboxer or boxing type person just because I don't have that kind of flexibility in my joints like at all. I just don't, you know, fuse together well everywhere.
Speaker 2: If you don't find joy in it, there's no point in doing it either, right. And for some strange reason, I actually find joy in boxing. But they're like, don't I don't enjoy kickboxing per se, But I like punching the hell out of shit with my fists, you know.
Speaker 3: Well, And I and think about like those I can't remember what it's called now, It just escape me. Brain poop happens over forty But those rooms that they have set up now where you can like go in and and like break stuff, take a baseball that TVs or whatever. And that is a good outlet for a lot of people because you're getting that aggressive energy out in a constructive way and then once you release that then it's gone from your body and you're fine.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So it's good for a lot of people. So there you go, it's good for them. So there's a there are so many I was telling you before the show that, like when you go to research the diet, blood types stuff, there's so many different maps and sources, and this one says eat this, and this one says don't eat that, you know, and so it's kind of like a trial and error, like we talked about a while ago, for what works best for your body. Because one of the things it said on a lot of the literature is for me not to eat pork or chicken, which I eat a lot of both, and neither one of them bother me. So it's kind of like one of those things like diets for migraines or whatever. If something doesn't irritate you, then it's fine. If it does irritate you, stay away from it.
Speaker 2: Makes sense, Yeah, And I'm you know, I'm also an oh, so it tells me that pork is not good, but just try to take my bacon away from me. I would rather have a piece of bacon than xanax any day.
Speaker 3: I think that's a good person.
Speaker 2: But that's the only kind of pork that I eat personally, and mostly because you know, I do agree with the Jews that pork is parasitic. I mean, so, however, let me caveat this because I love sushi like I like nothing else.
Speaker 3: So I was just gonna say, h yeah, So.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. It's the trade off, right. So if I'm not eating something because it's parasitic in nature, but I love something that's parasitic in nature, well then I just take care of it and do parasite cleanses, so a couple times a year, because we all have parasites. It's just a matter of when are they going to start affecting you because they're collecting, you know, their community is growing as well. And then you have to also take stock in who in your life is a human parasite to you, because if you have it an energetic human format, you're welcoming it into your gut too. So then when you eat that piece of pork, those critters are going to stay in there because it's in your energy field anyway that you're accepting that you are you know, I'm currently accepting parasitic cancel clear that I am not, But.
Speaker 3: Neither am I say that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you have to think of all this stuff not only on a physical level, but in the spirit as well. But yeah, there's a lot of stuff like it says black olives avoid.
Speaker 3: You know, and I love black I could literally eat a whole bowl at one time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and did you put them on your fingers as a kid? Yeah, I mean, just try to take those away from me. There's there's a lot of stuff that it says to avoid, like honeydew, melon and kiwi. I'm like no, but there's there's basic reasons why. And maybe it's just that the nutrients don't transport as easily. I don't know, but it doesn't. It doesn't bother us, and not a lot does though, Like oh, blood types, you don't get a lot of bother in the in the gut well, and I want to in the stomach at all.
Speaker 3: I want to say this too. If you have problems with keeping blood sugar under control. Be very mindful if you are eating fruit vegetables, make sure you're eating something that does not have a high amount of sugar in it. You know, check out the glycemic index for whatever you're eating. Because like for me, berries are better for me, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, things like that. Cherries are also good for me. But I should not sit down to eat a banana because bananas are very high in sugar.
Speaker 2: Yep. And on this chart it says bananas are beneficial, but I don't eat them for the same reason. They're not my favorite and they have to be almost crunchy for me to like them, to be honest, because I am a fruit snob, but I do not like brown stuff on my fruit ever, like bruises, Like I just won't even eat it. It grows me out. It also says to avoid avocado if you're an old blood.
Speaker 3: Type and I love avocatto.
Speaker 2: I love avocado, Like just try to take that away from me.
Speaker 3: But there again, it's a healthy fat. Avocado is a healthy fat, and so especially like like for me, I do carnivore stuff mostly, I do a little modified carnivore because I will eat dairy and things like that. But you want to make sure if you're doing carnivore that you're getting your fat content and the healthy fat content. And avocado is a great source of that. Yeah, So chop up avocado and eat it with grilled chicken or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gosh, it goes good with everything, honestly, with salads with toast, even though we're not supposed to eat bread whatever. Right, But you know this, I kind of talked about it a little bit on the last show that we did. But the eating plan or diet I hate that word, but that I have been doing, which is essentially just fruits, vegetables, and meat, no fats at all. It puts you in a really like rapid weight loss kind of situation, which that was my goal, and it today is day forty, which that part of this plan goes for forty days because it is not healthy to sustain that and train your metabolism to slow down because you're revving it up to lose weight quickly, but then you don't want it to carry on because eventually it will slow down and get used to not eating as much. So starting tomorrow I transition into more of the fat and meat and you know that kind of thing a little bit closer to keto for the next twenty days. And this is working for it the intents and purposes that I chose in doing it right, So not lifetime maintenance for me though, And so that's the thing. And what this chart that I have, it's for pH level and a nutritional guide. But with pH it's a balance of stuff. So if it says to avoid the avocados because maybe avocados are well, it says that they're alkaline. But if something is acidic and it says for you to avoid it but it doesn't bother you, you can take that, but just make sure to counter it with something that's more alkaline, because you want the eighty twenty balance of twenty acidity and eighty percent alkaline. Well, this eating plan that I'm doing now, it is three times more vegetables than the meat, so right there, and then one piece of fruit with each meal, so right there, I'm getting plenty of alkalinity with to my you know, very small portion of acidic meat. And I love meat. God, I could just eat a steak and be fine. I don't need sides, I don't need anything. But in this particular case, the fiber was a little bit more necessary, you know. And in my system, like if I only ate meat, then nothing would move, and that vegetable actually helps the digestive process for me. That's the positive negative difference in our O. But I was doing I have done perfectly on this. In fact, I love eating like this. I'm sad that I have to transition. It suited my lifestyle, my digestion. I just it. Actually I've been releasing weight. I think close to twenty pounds now in forty dates. Like that's not bad, you know.
Speaker 3: And and that's where like our digestive stuff is very different because I can eat completely just meat and not have a problem. I don't need to eat vegetables. I don't need to eat a lot of fruit. I don't need any of that stuff. And I don't have a problem, yeah, with regularity or anything like that.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting is this chart talks about how digestive issues can be a thing with the OH blood type. And I thought that was really interesting because I have always had a very slower, like such a slow digestion, and so that very much suited what, you know, what this was saying too, And it's like you have. Basically, it says you have to focus a little bit harder on your digestion because of the meat that you know you like, cause I eat I would eat only meat if you let me. My son is the same way, and I can't remember if it's him or my daughter that has the O blood type, but one of them has my blood type. And I'm thinking it's gotta be killing because i mean, the kid only eats meat. I had the four eat a vegetable the other day. I'm like, dude, you are literally eating nothing but chicken patties and UHEU Reese's peanut buttercups. I'm like, eventually that equals chronic disease. And you know, I'm like, you eat a vegetable and he's now eating cucumbers. So I'm like, okay, I'll count my blessings. But this says that the low glycemic vegetables, which are going to be like zucchini and cucumbers, the ones that don't have a lot of carbs that are going to spike your insulin level that's at that and dark leafy greens like spinach. That's where I get my energy is from the dark greens and the green veggies that are low on the glycemic index, and then of course fatty essential fatty acids are going to be really important. And that's so that's the next phase I'm going into. I'm put oils back in so that I can get the essential fatty acids and then of course animal protein, but it also includes sea salt and kelp mineral content, right, and iodine because the way that you eat that kind of eating, like, I definitely need iodine, and I supplement with iodine regularly as well, not every day though, because guess why I check does my body need it today or does not need it today? You know, So I kind of do that and I let my intuition drive that a little bit. But same goes for a blood cleanse too, because I do have a tincture that I just have so that I can work on that if and when it's my time to do that, and I have gotten to a point where I can be very intuitive about it, and my body will start to crave what's in that bottle, and I, like, my attention just goes to it all the time, and then I'm like, I think I need to do a blood cleanse muscle test, and sure enough, there it is I need to do that. You know. So my body is speaking all the time, as is all of yours. It's a matter of are you listening to it? And are you going to let the body tell you and lead you to what it needs.
Speaker 3: And I was going to say, some people may have their body talking to them, but they don't know what it's saying or how to interpret, like, yeah, what they need. So what would you tell people like that?
Speaker 2: I would say, get on my website and schedule an appointment with me, and I'll muscle test you and I will teach you how to muscle test. I can find out your proper dosage of what your body is looking for, what it needs, and show you how to do that for yourself. But even if you didn't want to do it for yourself, it doesn't take very long. We would only need like thirty minutes. And you know that's that's one of the ways or learn how to muscle test so that you can figure out exactly when to take, what to take, and how to take it. It's not a fortune telling system though your your body. It's not supposed to be like well I find my mate this year, you know, like it's not that kind of question. It's based on fact or fiction of what your body needs like in current state, and your subconscious knows all of that. To go a step beyond that though, I do a lot of work with emotions, and you know that could that could have a lot of blood significance as well, because there's certain things that the blood carries. There's you know, emotionally speaking and energetically speaking, and that is something I can also do online and remove any traumas or pent up energies that are maybe stopping the blood from functioning optimally. But I can tell you the woman that I helped with the liver issue, the very first person I ever helped with anything her She was in her sixties at the time, and after the whole thing was over, is said and done, she never had the surgery and that thing shrank to nothing. Her doctor's words were that her blood was functioning beyond perfect. They are looking at the blood and how it's functioning. So you could do the red blood cell analysis and if you need some help with cleanse you know, schedule an appointment with me and we I can help walk along that journey with you, because sometimes you need a coach. Sometimes you need somebody to go, oh, this is happening. Now what And you know, if you don't know what you're doing, then I wouldn't just throw stuff at it, because you're going to always get discouraged and go, well, this isn't working. Right, it isn't working, or maybe that wasn't and then you're just going to go on this search where you're going to try all of the things right, You're going to spend thousands of dollars a right things.
Speaker 3: On stuff you don't need.
Speaker 2: And I have found that it's the simplest things that work the absolute best right.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's funny because talking about like listening to your body, you know, and your body's telling you something. We were talking before the show and one of the things that it says that I'm supposed to eat is cherries. And I don't know why. I'm at the store the other day and I'm like, I should get some cherries, and I came home and I ate cherries and I have not touched one since. So it was one of those things where my body that day was like, yes, you need cherries. And then another time and it'll be like you need to take like a zinc okay, and I'll go and I'll take a zank. But do I do that every day? Kind of like you said, no, I don't. It's kind of like one of those things where if my body gives me the inkling to go do something, go buy blueberries or whatever, then I do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your body does crave things on purpose. Now, if you're craving sugar or potato.
Speaker 3: Chicks, no, I don't, not real.
Speaker 2: Then I would question that because your body is now conditioned to just eat crap. But if you're all cleaned out, you don't have inflammation in the body, and you get this craving for blueberries or cherries, then your body's telling you something. There's a nutrient in that food that you are that you need to get it. Does think all cherries are beneficial. I remember when I was a kid, every time cherries were a treat, right like the exactly, they were like a treat. We didn't get them all the time, and whenever we did get them, I would have this giant bowl of them and I'd be eating them and one of my parents would inevitably say to me, oh, you're gonna get the runs, you know, because that's what happened in their systems. I never did same, And that's it's funny. It's the iron gut thing like that. Nothing makes my ass run. I'm just gonna tell you, nothing does well.
Speaker 3: Garlic does that to me. And garlic, of course is on the list of things that I should be eating, but my body's like, no, you should not yes eating garlic ever. But like with the cherries the other night, when I had that, I was like, go get cherries, and I did, and I literally ate until my body was like stop, like you don't need another one. And I haven't touched them since. Yeah, But it's it's kind of one of those things where you know, it's like your body's craving a certain type of nutrition and so you have to get it. Like I don't know, like every once in a while I will crave like shrimp or something, and I don't eat shrimp that often, but something in the in my subconscious was like, you need to eat shrimp. Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh It's like those stinking tariocy oysters in the can. Man. I don't crave those very often, but sometimes I do, and those are full of zinc and omegas.
Speaker 3: And so I've never had a craving for an oyster.
Speaker 2: Oh and I know that sounds really awful or even like sardines, but like that really super oily kind of fish, which the sardines are very very healthy for you, because.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, we're supposed to be eating the oily fish. Yeah type stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. But you know, I don't know. What's interesting is I read that book probably before I had kids, So you're talking over twenty years ago, right, so I probably read that maybe in two thousand, and it's interesting the tenants of this has really stuck with me through my life because I've noticed what I gravitate towards and what suits me or what I prefer to eat. I have always preferred spinach to any other kind of leafy vegetable, not the romance. I mean, I don't mind the other stuff. I haven't met a vegetable I don't like, actually, but like if I had a choice, spinach would always be my leafy green of and beef would be my meat of choice. Like I or leave turkey or chicken. I'll eat it, but I would rather have beef. You know. And when you kind of like pay attention to what you've always gravitated towards even as a child. What did you really love that you're still eating now? You know that kind of stuff. I feel like that there is something to this in that sense. Do I think that it is something that you'll lose weight with? No, And I won't actually, because I think there's we have learned since this book came out. We've learned so much about how the body works in terms of weight release. Also, it's the stuff that has come out since this book was released is so much worse for people, Like in terms of the processed foods and stuff that's come out, that the body is gaining weight in a different way than it ever did before. So whenever there's that fad diet that comes out, it's not a one and done thing because it's almost like your body is processing things that it doesn't know how to process. And so how are you going to use an old weight loss system in order to get it to release it? All? That part doesn't make sense to me. But I do think that there's something to be said for how your blood is carrying the nutrients of these things, and if it's delivering those nutrients properly. You know, now you've got people with so many different condition that they need methylated vitamins or methylated nutrients so that your blood doesn't have to work so hard, you know, So I think that that. I think it's more of like treat your blood right, because it is your life force. It's the energy that flows through your veins and and you know, it's like circulating in your body and like making sure that your limbs don't turn black and that. Do you know what I'm saying. It's like it's such an important thing. Like whenever you've asked so dilated and you get your skin turns red because you scratch or you rub or that is a good sign of circulatory health that you have so dilating. Like you can see my neck is pretty red because I just keep talking.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, if I get really red here, that means my blood pressure is up.
Speaker 2: Oh funny. Yeah, that's probably partially from being outside and my during my walks. But my ears used to do that really bad, and now I just don't. I don't get worked up too often because I'm passionate. But that's not what did it. It was like getting like upset, and I don't get that way anymore because I just kind of feel like there's nothing to worry about. There's really nothing much to worry about. But yeah, and so I think that this is a good guide. And I think if for those of you out there, if you're struggling with the foods that you're eating, it would be a good place to start. Like if the food you're eating just doesn't seem to be right for you, maybe you keep trying iceberg, lettuce, and it just is not making you feel good, Maybe take a peek at the blood type thing and just start to eat according to that and see how your body responds. That's what I would suggest. And of course this can sit here and say that I need to avoid certain things like bacon or avocado, but it doesn't mean you have to do I eat bacon every day.
Speaker 3: Nope, Nope.
Speaker 2: I don't potentially cause a problem. Perhaps, but I don't you know, if you eat it strategically and you're doing it for a reason. For me, is a treat, you know, Avocado is more of like you said, it's it's a way to get healthy fats into my system. Because I don't want to just drizzle oil on everything. I like, I like substance, I like I love salmon, which is the fatty fish. I don't and I oh, I love some salmon and fatty steak, you know that kind of stuff. So just use it, use it as a guide. But I'll tell you most of the cheeses, it tells me to avoid them, but I love cheese. I probably should avoid most of them. But like goat cheese has always been it's the easiest to process and digest that a cheese I never have problems with. But like any of the harder cheeses they see for me ricken.
Speaker 3: There, like cheese is fine, doesn't matter what kind of cheese it is. I can eat it, no problem. I don't drink milk, but I will cottage cheese. I don't have a problem with that. And that's why I said, like my carnivore is modified, because like sometimes I'll.
Speaker 2: Have like.
Speaker 3: A whole plate of like chicken, and then I'll have like a tomato, you know, some tomato slices or whatever, and cottage cheese. Or I'll have like I was telling you before the show, like bacon reck port filets, and I'll make a whole bunch out of time so I can snack on them during the week and then I'll have like cheese cubes with it or something like that. Like those kind of things don't bother me. But if I start eating a lot of vegetables or a lot of really high fiber foods, it literally goes right to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I will take a fiber supplement and it takes three days to come out. So again that's a pH thing. Our our system are vastly different. And that's why at being both oh blood types, if the pH balance of your system is different, then you know, and we all kind of have a bent towards one way or the other. Then you know, maybe that's the thing that we need to work on, or maybe we're still within range, but we're still just different, you know. So it's not it's not like I am saying, is this blood type diet. It's not necessarily something to just do solely, but it's a good thing to know.
Speaker 3: And you know, liked guide.
Speaker 2: Ye, it's a good guide because most of the foods that I gravitate towards the most are on my beneficial list or at the very least are neutral to me. So it's like, oh, well, cool, I can keep eating that. And it's it's funny because you have to pay attention to what you did when you were younger. And it wasn't a question, right, like you didn't it when you were six or eight? But what did you love? Because honestly, like you're, you were gravitating towards what was natural to you at that time of your life, and what you didn't like you probably still don't like.
Speaker 3: And so Brussels sprouts.
Speaker 2: My favorite. Oh my god, but Brussels sprouts with bacon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, Brussels sprouts are the devils lettuce, I believe I don't. They stink and they're gross, and there is nothing that makes those taste good. But it's like all the things that that like really irritated my palate growing up because I grew up in a time where it's like we had the same meal on the same night each week, right, and so we would have liver and onions and Brussels sprouts. Liver and onions and Brussels sprouts on one day. Hated all the aboat. That's why you hate them, because you love I love onions for a long time, like onions did me, like garlic did. But that's under control now. But I still don't like liver I'll take a supplement that that has liver in it, but I I can't eat it. Don't like Brussels sprouts. And then we would have salmon patties. Yeah, we like salmon, salmon patties and mac and cheese, and I could really care less about mac and cheese, like I just could care less, you know, and so like, and then special holidays it would be like corned beef and cabbage. And I don't like any of that stuff because it's to me, it's like very bitter and whatever, and so like for me, this blood type diet is great because, like I love meat, you need protein for building blocks for healthy sales and regeneration and all that stuff. And I'm the universal donor. That's why, Like I crave mostly protein and you know, and bats in the form of dairy or butter, real butter stuff like that. But like vegetables and all that, I could really care less about it other than a tomato.
Speaker 2: Yeah that I didn't need them, honestly, but there are some that I love, Like I love cucumbers and tomatoes, Like I used to eat those with a salt shaker in one hand and the vegetable and the other straight up kid, Yeah, but I mean I also, you're gonna love this one. I used to pick rhubarb and just well, I would dip it in a bowl of sugar and then and just eat the sweet and sour because I love bitter things. I love vinegar, I like sweet and sour stuff anything like I like Granny Smith apples, so those are the only apple that I will eat because the rest of them are way too sweet. I don't like bananas because they're too sweet. And so anything that kind of has that bitter, sour kind of crunchiness to it that I like.
Speaker 3: That so funny because I don't like bitter or sour stuff, but I love rhubarb. Interesting, weird and that like down here, they don't even know what the hell rubarb is. They've never heard of rhubarb, and I'm like, we literally had rhubarb growing like alongside our driveway in Indiana and down here like I don't know what it is, just eat on it.
Speaker 2: When we were kicked out of the house because you know, mom kicked you out and then you stayed outside all day, so that was our snack.
Speaker 3: Yeap, which I don't know. But this diet is so interesting on so many levels, and and so like I want to briefly talk about like the other blood types and what kind of things that maybe they should be looking at or things that maybe they should avoid. So talking about the type A blood who are the super calm, chill can lose weight when you look at them type people, it said things to avoid for them is red meat. Yeah, probably because it stresses them out well and it's.
Speaker 2: Just harder to chew, you know what I'm saying. It's like, if they're calm, they need to work very hard. And I don't mean that in the sense that it's true ethic, but like they don't their bodies don't need all that energy because they're always they don't need so dig just a vegetable way better than a piece of red.
Speaker 3: Meat one hundred percent. And so it says they shouldn't have any kind of cow's milk or dairy based foods all no corn, cotton seed I don't even know unless you're having cottonseed oil, I don't know why you would eat that. But no peanut oil. You shouldn't have any white potatoes, you shouldn't have any night shades. So any kind of bell peppers, hot peppers, egg plant or tomatoes. You should stay away from oranges and any processed sugar. But you should be eating a lot of soy ugh glad. I'm not an a type person, so salmon, sardines, flax and olive oil onions. You should eat lots of broccoli and spinach. We used to have a lot of broccoli. I don't like that either, collared greens, avocado, pineapple berries. And you should focus your spices on things like ginger and turmeric and green tea because green tea is calming and it's herbal and all of that kind of stuff, So same with the ginger and the turmeric. Good for them, I guess. But I would not make it as an a blood type at all.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Right, let's say it's like that whole list, I'd be like, I'll throw it out the window. I do like pineapple, but I don't eat it very often. Even though bromline can be very beneficial and healing, it is also way too high and sugar for me.
Speaker 2: I love pineapple, but I am actually allergic to it. So I'll eat it and well, the raw pineapple, I'll eat it until I can't swallow, and because my mouth is all like a sore, and then if I just wait for a couple of minutes, it kind of relaxes and calms down. I'll keep eating some more pineapple till it flares up again, and then.
Speaker 3: I'll eat it until I have hibs in my throat well shut.
Speaker 2: It has such great enzymes that I it does suggestion because I'm an enzyme girl. It's part of the Holy trinity.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but it can be very beneficial. But I can't eat that very often. No, no, no, So Type B you're supposed to focus on things like lamb and goat meat. Never eat and goat lamb to me is really greasy. I will eat it, but not very often. Again, the salmon sardines. You should have cultured dairy such as yogurt or kaffir. You should eat ghee, olive oil, and flax oil. You should focus on onions, ginger and turmeric, broccoli, berries, and green tea. Again, stay away from chicken, shellfish, corn and corn products, sesame, sunflour. Oh, this makes so much sense. One of my good friends is literally allergic to everything that send the foods to avoid section sesame, sunflower seeds, and oils. Stay away from all that. Stay away from peanuts and peanut oils. Stay away from lentils and buckwheat. I don't know very many people they eat buckwheat and any kind of processed sugar type A and B. People. You're supposed to focus on a lot of soy products as well, and salmon and sardines. You can have my share as well. Dairy such as yogurt and the kaffer, flax and olive oil, broccoli, cowflower you tomatoes, blueberries, cherries, elderberries and grapes, onions and garlic, lemon, turmeric and green tea. Stay away from chicken, corn and corn products, buckwheat again, sesame, sunflour, kidney and limea beans, bananas and coffee.
Speaker 2: Ah. So it says that I shouldn't have coffee either, but I say bite me.
Speaker 3: I don't like the coffee because again I think the butter taste. I'm ptsding on the coffee from an incident in my childhood that my mom did. It was a very dirty trick. But I'm more like tea. So it says coffee including decaf for r O type bloods, which I don't drink coffee, but I do like tea. I like all kinds of tea, so I won't be giving that up. But it says I have to give up wheat and corn, that's okay for me, but it says any cow milk based dairy products. I'm not gonna give up cheese. I'll still eat that. I'm not supposed to eat white potatoes. I literally prefer white potatoes over sweet potatoes, even though I very rarely ever eat potatoes. Now, we're not supposed to have the Kiwi's oranges or tangerines or any process sugar. But I can eat lots of meat.
Speaker 2: As long as I got my meat.
Speaker 3: As long as I got my beat, I'm good. So I hope that that has enlightened some people as to maybe looking into something that might be more beneficial. If you have problems with your digestion, you are probably eating something that you should not be eating because it is whatever it is, it's an irritant to your stomach. Like you were talking about, you prefer spinach over other kinds of lettuce. I'm the same way, because if it was like iceberg lettuce or something like that, they have a higher water content in them goes right through me. I can eat a spinach salad and be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and actually feel full and good.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, absolutely, because it's got higher nutrients anyway. Yep.
Speaker 2: And a lot of this could be too. If there's something that's irritating you, it could very much be a pH issue as well. Oh yeah, and not have anything to do with your blood type. So you got to get your pH in balance as well. So again, if you're as much as possible counter some of the acidic things you're eating with eighty percent of alkaline things, and it doesn't I mean, it can be as simple as lemons or alkaline or keyfer as alkaline, So you know, make sure that you're eating a majority or majority portion of alkaline foods if you need to pull back on the acidity.
Speaker 3: And I love lemon water, that's my regular go to thing, or even coconut water with like Celtic salt in it and some lemon. I love that. Oh yeah, it's a it's a good refresher, especially while you're working out.
Speaker 2: So yep, electrolytes.
Speaker 3: So, my dear, do you have anything else to add?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think we covered it all right, And where can people find you?
Speaker 2: You can find me at my website www dot creative Light wellness dot org or you can find me on Instagram and Facebook. Yes I'm still on Facebook. I'm at Creative Light sixteen.
Speaker 3: Hey we are the old yeah category, so I.
Speaker 2: Just understand it better. I barely understand Instagram, so there's that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the age. It's an age thing for us. So for me and for Shannon, thank you for tuning in to another episode. We hope we enlighten your brain holds and that you can go look up and see what you should be eating. So we will see you next time and have a great one. Bye bye its