Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snars Egg. You're about to get your name's glazed by the great Chris Rays, Derek black Man, and Tom Swey. Sit back and prepare for some ship.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some glazing. If you threw a full bottle of water at him while he was deep while he was meditating in peace, would have been.
Speaker 1: Ship, you fucking trash can.
Speaker 2: I think it would have been a pretty good start to the show.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Hell yeah, but it's come with Welcome.
Speaker 2: To the Star Tak Podcast. It's me and Chris and sim Sweeney, It's Tim Derek. Look at him? Are you choking?
Speaker 1: No? I tried not to spin my water.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, you're Are you the only person who You're the only person who hasn't gotten no? No? You you?
Speaker 1: No? I I was the first one. Yeah, he came to my nose. Yeah, we were doing.
Speaker 2: No I was I was the first one, I think, Yeah, it was. We had the one camera over there and June as the wh and it got me. That was one I didn't expect. I didn't expect to hear the N words so many times.
Speaker 1: You see. Franky Munis tweeted recently.
Speaker 3: With them thought he was with what's his name? Uh, the father? He was huge Cranston and he's with the mother. He was you, yeah, huh was his name? He and Malcolm the middle his.
Speaker 1: Name is hal I was like, I wasn't from types of dads though.
Speaker 2: I yeah, okay, sure, yeah, I guess vaguely like somewhat. They're both like wacky, kind of wacky people like good spirited, uh, although Hugh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man. So two days ago, Frankie Meana said, if I'm being one percent honest mentally slash emotionally, I may be at a new low. Just wanted to say it out loud.
Speaker 2: Or kid, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I still think him as Malcolm being in the middle, but yeah, he's I guess he's not doing well. Who the fuck is He does monster truck stuff, but he's well.
Speaker 2: He races too. He's like a NASCAR guy.
Speaker 1: Maybe not NASCAR, but I know it's racing some racing thing, and I'm just kind of like it's it just sucks seeing when people are pretty well off they're doing their dreams, like he's always wanted to do the racing thing. He's like, everything still sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, I mean people acclimate to their surroundings. Yeah, that's kind of the thing that sucks about being a person is that like a dog a dog and like a cat, like they're fucking content, you know, because they don't know that they can want anything else.
Speaker 1: I just I just dude, I genuinely can play video games all day for the rest of my life and I'd be fun. Oh yeah, absolutely, That's why it's like.
Speaker 2: But Malcolm, but we're like Frankie Munez was a child actor, so like, I don't even think he really gets like our perception of how rich and famous he actually is versus versus how like it actually manifests as far as like real value to him is probably way off.
Speaker 1: People he got molested, problem, I wouldn't be wouldn't be surprising if he did.
Speaker 2: Statistically, I would not be shocked. It's fifty fifty, he's points us I feel like.
Speaker 3: Being I feel like it's not fifty fifty. I feel like it's like seventy eight.
Speaker 2: Like it's like eighty fu Oh, I don't think it's eighty.
Speaker 3: I think it's eighty twenty. Bro him some sort of sexual miscontent or abuse.
Speaker 1: Eighty twenty. I mean, that's different. Alright, now, let's say we'll go off of your eighty twenty. Who did it? Who did it? Who done did it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You think it was like a producer, like the director.
Speaker 2: Maybe usually like a fucking director of like a DP, you know what I mean, the director of photography.
Speaker 1: Think it was Francis's brother, Matterson, since he was already like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, why not doing some crazy in a Meanwhile, if you could just kind of like pin crimes on people who were already in jail for other crimes, because they're just like why not just stack them onto him? He's not getting out anywhere.
Speaker 1: Right, that's crazy. That means bad people will stay out.
Speaker 2: Well, well, there's bad people, and then there there's bad people who do bad things, and then there's good people who do bad things.
Speaker 1: I brought this subs tolutely.
Speaker 3: Actually, I brought up the fact that, like there are good people that are taught how to do good things, there are bad people to do good things, and there's good people taught to the good things, and there's bad people taught with the good things. You know, like you're also to a mixed bag. Like I think I'm a bad person. I was taught good stuff. Oh that's what I think.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think, Lily think you actively fight to do and be good.
Speaker 3: I think when I was younger, I had every inclination towards being a bad person, like truly a not good person. But I think I was taught to not do that.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's in people's nature to just be bad?
Speaker 3: Some people are by nature a little worse than others, not like exactly like them.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, I'm not a it's.
Speaker 2: Like surroundings and like I think you're talking about nurture doing that to you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And then eventually like it kind of becomes because some people, because nature, nature plays a part into it. Of course too, some people are gonna be more violent. We were gonna be more like passive by nature. It's like the violent thing is usually is usually a nurture thing, like they're a product.
Speaker 3: There's but you can you could be you could be slightly more violent like not like not like like not like a hugely quantitifized.
Speaker 1: So let's say to it like this, like someone who grows up with an alcoholic family is more likely to be because not because of like say, if you pluck them and put them in a jungle and grew up They're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Be They're gonna be alcohol alcohol, but they have there's no proof of that.
Speaker 1: You don't think some crazy scientists have tried that already.
Speaker 3: Probably, yes, probably, if you grow up in your disposition, is has a point to it, you know, like you're you're predisposed.
Speaker 1: Of certain things.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what I'm sure it's not like the most impactful part, because you can be a sociopath but grow up around like good people and then like have like good models.
Speaker 1: But I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I would bet that there's probably a lot of really nice, really good socio bad problem.
Speaker 1: I think the the because especially it's not that they're good. They were taught that this is what good is. Yeah right, yeah, so they over correct. Like it's always like, well, what's the most Ted Bunny is one of the most famous ones. Everyone was so insanely shocked that you I can't believe he was this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, well, Ted Bunny's a murder to be fair well, talking about like the idea just the general brain space of Vegas.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm going in the furthest part of the spectrum. Extreme. Yeah, yeah, like I guess he's a psychopath or whatever, but you know what I mean, but still doing the like, oh nobody knew. It wasn't like like you know video, he's just like stewing like I could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't like it wasn't like going to the Vatican and killing the Pope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like maniacally going in with a with a goal of nothing up the Pope and I haven't been.
Speaker 2: It's probably true. You know what's crazier than that, it's just like I love I love the immediacy of it, like the fact that he met with him and then hours not even a full day later, like hours after seven yeah, six or seven hours later after the jade fancy was like, I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 3: As much the whole pope thing is like very interesting for me because I still hate what the Pope is.
Speaker 2: Popes go, that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: But if there is funny but yeah, if there is a good pass he was Pope as far as if they're supposed to Pope Benedict, who was a fucking nazis crazy. Was the fact that he was a Nazi.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, crazy, Palpatine, how do you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, he specifically did look a lot like he like the who's the most recent one, Francis. Yeah, Francis looked kind of like he looked old, but he didn't look like he didn't look like he didn't.
Speaker 1: Have eyes and that like like he didn't have to have sith Lord, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't cry oil.
Speaker 1: Cry sludge.
Speaker 2: That's wild, dude, Hey man, I don't know. I'm just calling it as I sees it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: My prescription needs work. But like, you know, do you think do you think JD.
Speaker 1: Vance actually do you think Just Killed the Pope Vance specifically, Yeah, that is his name that I thought that someone who replied to me made that joke and I was like, that's really clever, but apparently had gone viral.
Speaker 2: There's a million of those, Like I've seen the JD like joking the penis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Penis Vans. Yeah, so Just Killed the Pope is now his official name, which is titled episode of Course of Course. Yeah. Do you think he legitimately feels like responsible? You think there's a part.
Speaker 3: Of it is like I think I think he's such a he's such a little bitch that they were like, don't feel bad and he was like.
Speaker 2: Okay, he no, I just I don't think he's even able to even conceptualize the idea that he might be at fault for anything. Really, that's what a lot of them, you know, I just don't think that. I don't think that they can perceive themselves as in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he reminds me of a special case of because it's clear that he yeah, he's he's like he's drifting to the top. Right before he flamed Trump, he was like, Trump's like the worst person of the demon he said. He said it was, yeah, you don't go.
Speaker 2: You don't go from saying all the ship that you said about this person to just completely doing it like a one eighty Oh he's great now, Like yeah, like if I came on this show, I mean it was a very different scale, but that would be like if I came on the show and it was like, Hassan is amazing, He's my favorite person. No, at the most time, completely indifferent to this person.
Speaker 1: He's my favorite.
Speaker 3: He's my absolute I think it's I think it's really funny how jd. Vance's knows is pressed firmly against Trump's pelvis because of how deeply he's throwing his dick. I think that's like really impressive.
Speaker 2: That's why Trump stands that way, why he's doing.
Speaker 1: To because he used to head support.
Speaker 2: That's crazy and that is exactly what I have. Jd. Vance is like a pelvic kickstand for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Perfect. It's like when you do Tetris and you like there's an LPs facing this way and then you just slide the box the last moment and he's like.
Speaker 4: You you get ready for my good to do for like, it's always just a vance, It's just a drop, It's just yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's uh, how do you think.
Speaker 1: He killed him?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, I think he Like I think you remember that Met Canyon video where he was doing the faces in front of the baby. That's the first thing that immediately came to mind for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was like, hey, I'm jd. Vance. Let me show you something, and then he like did all his little faces and then the Pope was like.
Speaker 1: Real d Spanish, Well, I don't In Spanish, it's probably probably the same as Italian, right, probably.
Speaker 2: No, I think in Italian it's it's it's still all the ablo, but it's a oh the Diablo Diablo and you put it, you have to sing it, and you gotta go like this.
Speaker 1: It is like this one was Italian for sure. You assume I think they become Italian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they That's one of the rituals.
Speaker 1: They throw like mushrooms at you a pizza.
Speaker 2: And then they bake you into a col zone for twelve minutes and then you immerge the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the it's like the like the Gray Warden ritual.
Speaker 3: Yea, drink the fucking sludge, drink.
Speaker 1: The fucking Italian uh juices of Italian and then you get wrapped in account drink.
Speaker 3: You drink, you drink vinigarette sauce. You drink, you gotta take gallon of bigarette sauce to the stomach.
Speaker 2: And they have they have a warehouse full of cloned uh rayle OTAs and they just ring over the pope.
Speaker 1: The oda was definitely Italian, right.
Speaker 2: I just assumed because I guess.
Speaker 1: He plays like Ray.
Speaker 2: He plays plays the main guy in Goodfellas, and so I just assume he's trans.
Speaker 1: But he's not Italian? Is he not? No? Really? No no no no, he is.
Speaker 2: He's half.
Speaker 3: He's a half a time half.
Speaker 1: I feel like he wasn't.
Speaker 3: He wasn't Jewish. He made a lot of the his wife. That's why he said he was a Jewish to meet the mom.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: He's amazing. I saw recently. It's really, really really good Good Fellas. Yes, I told you that's my favorite. That's my favorite. I think that's his best one. I think that is his best one.
Speaker 1: I think so too. It's it's it's that a raging ball for me. Raging bo think is amazing too.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't like raging ball. I just don't like old white boxers. Really, I mean, look at look at is that that's Rocky is good? Like the real Rocky is not. Rocky's not an old The real Rocky is good, Like, Yeah, he was like undefeated heavyweight boxer.
Speaker 2: Rocky's a real person.
Speaker 1: Well not not?
Speaker 2: Is that based on something?
Speaker 1: It's it's not. That's the thing. It's not. Actually it's actually not. It's it's a separate story. But there is a real Rocky. The movie is not based on the actual boxer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think his name was Rocky Maldone or sound like that right the road Rocky's name it's cal zone.
Speaker 2: Wait, so there's a real hold on.
Speaker 1: It's Calzone.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me that there's a real boxer named Rocky. Yes, that has nothing to do with the movie Rocky, and the movie Rocky came out after this person exists.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, quite a bit. Yes, why it's kind of funny how that works out. But apparently there's a lot of dumb Italians in America named Rocky.
Speaker 2: That would be like if I made a movie that would be like.
Speaker 1: Domatized in America.
Speaker 2: If a movie called like Jerry Seinfeld about a comedian who has a TV show and it has nothing to do with the actual Jerry Seinfeld. Why are they Why would they do that? So I think it's s c O. I guess we'll ask you how SCO.
Speaker 1: Didn't work back then? Did it? Because you didn't?
Speaker 2: What would you say it? I guess like, but like I know what you're trying to. Like the concept of it transferred back.
Speaker 1: To that boxer. It immediately got piqued people's interest, and then there was probably some people that saw it that were like, this isn't fucking Rocky Marciano. But then they were like, oh, this is still good, you know, like.
Speaker 2: They still liked it.
Speaker 1: If you don't like white boxers, you don't like white boxers, I shouldn't say that. It's just the already know what I mean is if I if I said that specifically and not old, I thought I coupled it with old, Okay, it is this is just me, Like I can't even call myself a boxing history because I'd be a lie. But just the limited amount of knowledge that I know when I watched them, it's like it's not beautiful. It's not the sweet science that I love.
Speaker 3: I mean, boxing definitely changes in the eighties and nineties into the sport that we have now, right, but like not even it's not even that's not even the same sport boxing and thing.
Speaker 1: There's some historically, you know, old black boxes that still had a little bit of swagger. I mean, like it's it's just like it was almost like it was almost like some of the white didn't do that specifically because like, oh, we're not like them kind of a thing until somebody smartened up and like stole everything from them, you know, like whether it be rock and roll, whatever name whatever it is, like I want that, but yeah, that's just me being like just looking with my eyes where I'm like, yeah, this person's dominant, but god damn, they're not fun to watch. You're doctor Umar. But that's a little bit right now. They might he might catch this clip and be like I like this nigga, you know, like, but then he hears a second of anything outside of it, and he's like, I hate this nigga. Oh he's married to the whitest white Like I'm I'm the enemy.
Speaker 3: I think about that sometimes too, Like I think about the fact that, like, you know, I'm a I'm a very po black v black guy, And then I know, when me and Lily finally have our mistaken child, who's gonna come out with fucking blonde hair and green eyes something like oh, and it's gonna be because of me. It's gonna be whatever's trapped in my genealogy is gonna go. And I'm like, oh my god, I failed.
Speaker 1: Spitting image of you, but just fucking blonde and nigga, like, stop stop saying that. But if that's just how he cries, that's beautiful. That's that's its own way. He's coming out of the womb saying, nigga, he's ready, you know, like plunging him. You know, Plunger getting it out and then Nigga and he's just like the doctors just shaking his head. He's so disappointed.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know Harry Potter when he pulled those little beat motherfuckers on the ground and they scream.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: I do remember that screening and they came out and I started yelling and just they have like a little throat and put it back in the ground.
Speaker 2: Was it that their screams could kill you so you have to have like or like they could like fuck your I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: They like they pierced their ears like you make your ears breed bleed, breed, breed.
Speaker 2: Christ Oh.
Speaker 1: Another question, do you think Pope Francis like legitimately thought or do you think in his heart of hearts that there was him meeting JD. Vance was actually part of what made him die so quickly?
Speaker 2: I think so. I think there's a non zero percent. Look, I think he would have died any day, to be honest. Sure he's fucking ancient, and there was like reportsive and being sick, So I'm not saying I think he I think for sure he accelerated it, like I think for sure. Like if he didn't meet Jade Vance, I think he would have lived in another couple of days at least. Yeah, I do think like meeting him probably was a draining experience. It was just like you know, it cut me off early. I mean, it makes you have.
Speaker 3: So many jokes layered up for this is that they're all just prejudice, well just racially prejudiced. What does that stop people before? I bet so he pretty much. I'm assuming that he. I don't know if I want to do this to these things. My spirit, my me and my spirit have an argument real quick.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say anyway, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: He smelled the curry off of j D's man his wife's cooking.
Speaker 1: He got hit of it, and he was like, ah, that could have been and he died. That could have been so good if you would have hit us with that, if you blindsided me with that, Like I was watching Our Are a few days ago. Again, Yeah, you've been Indian, Maxic Bro, you've been.
Speaker 2: Your Indian. They got some good ship man.
Speaker 1: Oh their movies are amazing. Good movies are.
Speaker 2: The closest to live action anime that you can get. Yeah, yeah, yeah, are are especially is insane that thing where he like launches out of the car and hovers. He does like the halo destiny, Like what's that? What's that armor piece of destiny that lets you do that lets you hover with the fucking gun.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe that that was I just love that, Like it's just like all right, so some probably some popular Indian actors, YadA YadA, whoever. And then Ray Stevenson he's like he's with the Final Boss and I'm like, what is what is the punisher doing it here?
Speaker 2: Like what is he?
Speaker 1: And that he just he punishes some Indians like really hard.
Speaker 2: And honestly, that must be so fun to just be like a movie star here or like have like some level of success here, but then to go to a completely different, like complete different culture that is not aware of you and just do fucking whatever. Yeah, like there are people who probably have completely different you know, reputations based on like the world where yeah, like there's there's probably Jackie Chen is probably like a country music star in fucking Korea. You know, for all we know we.
Speaker 1: Heard of his music.
Speaker 2: Does he make music?
Speaker 1: You know, Jackie Chan has a good singer.
Speaker 3: Actually, what do you mean does he sing, it's you know, he's a he's a pretty good singer.
Speaker 1: It's serviceable.
Speaker 2: I would say, it's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's not like an unbelievable talent.
Speaker 2: But he's he's well. Then there's no point even pointing it out.
Speaker 1: Then I heard he's he's saying.
Speaker 2: He's not tone deaf, but he's not good.
Speaker 1: No, no, he's good. He is good.
Speaker 2: I think that I consider.
Speaker 1: Get you decide, I'll pop up one of his most you decide. He did the Welcome to what's called to the Jungle, Welcome to Paradise, Welcome. He did Welcome to Beijing when during the Olympics, and I.
Speaker 2: Would kill to hearing Jackie Chan do a cover of Welcome to Paradise. That would be possible.
Speaker 1: Let me see if i I'll pull I'll prime up his uh, his chorus because I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess copyright.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna as He also sing the Mulan song, the song I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what is Moonlan, Moonlan, it's about right. I don't remember that. I don't remember the name of the show.
Speaker 1: I'll make him mad of you. He sung the version of it.
Speaker 2: Sounds crazy, No, it sounds good. Does he sing it in Chinese?
Speaker 1: Uncle, Let's get down to business to defeat the Hans.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Uncle, there's always an uncle.
Speaker 1: Did you watch jackieon Avengers growing up? I guess say uncle that much? I mean, who didn't watch it? I did it, dude.
Speaker 2: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 2: I watched it a lot, but it was like a niche show. Apparently, like nobody I knew watched it. They were like, what the fuck are you talking about? I'm like, what are you not?
Speaker 1: Like the fucking the Derek.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe one of the chances are that they didn't know the show, but they knew that hyper specific change.
Speaker 1: That would be like just proxy hearing some dumb ass kids saying it. They're like, what is that? Maybe they thought it.
Speaker 2: Was like it's like that old like all your base are belonged to us, where like people know that phrase, but like they don't know what even I don't know what it's from. It's like from the old p S One game or something.
Speaker 1: For a while, I would see people use the always have been, oh the me, but having no fucking idea where that was from. You know, I don't know what it is. You know? What I mean is like uh the.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that the two astro in space. Yeah, I don't know what the source of that meme is.
Speaker 1: Actually, the funny thing is, I was scanning my brand and I was like, wait, I know what this is, and then I thought about it. I was like, wait, no, I actually don't know what it is. It Actually I was gonna be like, let me show you the example, and I was like, wait, is I already This is a bad example. But it's a good example, but a bad example for what I was trying to do.
Speaker 2: How frustrated would you be if you showed somebody like a SpongeBob meme and they're like, what show is this? I would just be a little sad because I feel like there's like there's there's no I'd be like, I'm rotating out and I'm not saying it's like a picture of SpongeBob doing something obvious. I mean just like any still image from that show is so obviously SpongeBob that like, like it can't really be anything else.
Speaker 1: No matter to somebody.
Speaker 3: Episode when he's like on the corner, I can show part of his hat in the corner and they're like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Part of his hat in the corner. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Go to commercial?
Speaker 3: They did a commercial for the for the bikini bottom for the Christy krab.
Speaker 2: Hand and it's just like.
Speaker 1: It was like this and they're like, I don't get it. The fish is doing on.
Speaker 2: Look, that's it. That's a that's JD. Van's pointing out the dead pope. It's like, look, I did that.
Speaker 1: Have you seen all the myriads of like photoshops of people theorizing how he did it? No, I haven't seen those. There's quite a bit. So there's one that's just on the nose, but I still like it because it's just the grim Reaper. It looks really good, Like, it looks really good. I was like, oh, this is a really good one. Other's one where people are showing him like doing poison damage and then his life is being.
Speaker 2: Drained, and there's the pope scarlet rod.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. There's there's a lot of a lot of yeah, yeahs. I'm just really happy. I guess I guess not God bless right?
Speaker 2: Do you now?
Speaker 1: Do you think because for my interpretation, the the pope is technically blasphemous.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I like, there's no I could be wrong, but there's there's no mention of like a pope, right, and.
Speaker 3: There's supposed to be no leader of the church other than God. That is supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be the technicality that he's not technically the leader of the church. I don't know. I don't know. There's probably some technicality that.
Speaker 1: There's many technicalities. It's some sort of like the whole I think there's the whole reason that they started fucking boys, right. They're like, oh, we can't, we can't funk women.
Speaker 2: Right, And they're like, but the booty boys.
Speaker 1: That one's funny. Yeah, I like that. There's there's a lot of you know, so many Christian girls that are just Mormon both probably I think it's Christians.
Speaker 2: Yes, true.
Speaker 3: They're like, it's true, trust me.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I know too. They're like, uh, there're so like there's so many Christian Battlestar Galactic kind of you know.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian two, Christian too, Jewish Christianity, Jewish three.
Speaker 2: That is pretty that's not inaggurate. Me get this Jackie channel, Yeah, have you found it.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to get to without getting copyright claim and trying to hit the chorus.
Speaker 2: He's been he's been on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I know, stop singing songs in different languages.
Speaker 1: Let's go. You don't like the different language of songs, of course, I don't all my music.
Speaker 2: There's a couple of Korean songs and a couple of like that. There's a Naruto intro that I genuinely love, like six, I love.
Speaker 1: This drop is sick too for the chorus?
Speaker 2: Is that Jackie Johan? Okay, well, yeah, that is definitely that is certainly that is certainly entirely.
Speaker 1: Gat him singing it is crazy? Look how good this look? How good Frankie Freddie Mercury is watch him singing in fucking Gaelic and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, it's crazy Sinners? Have you you guys ever seen Sinners?
Speaker 2: No? Of course not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's a movie.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do really good man. I think you guys just thinking there's a really really good have something to do with Jackie Chan is Jackie Chan It isn't have been crazy. He's like the only like off the boat Chinese person there, and he's like, oh what is I'm not even gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. This is like why they're vampires here. Also, katta, I don't know, man alt kata, katta, Dude, I want a Rush Hour four? What what's going on with that?
Speaker 2: I thought was that actually still happening supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: I know that they've been working. They said that they're working on last Friday, like a fourth Friday movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know they should you know what they should do. They should do like, uh, they should do Rush Hour. But they get turned into babies or they get turned into kids again, and it's like, I don't know, rush minute. I don't know, I don't know what you would call it, but like it's it's uh, it's Chris Tucker and Jackie chan Yeah, he said, you fucking it's it's Jackie Channing Chris Christopher Tucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: As holy they get like, fuck you suck Holy ship. All right, fine, And he had this great Rush minute. I'm trying to think of like a way to diminish it to baby Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like baby hour that would have been better than Rush minute.
Speaker 2: I think Rushman it's better than baby Personally, I.
Speaker 1: Think you think Rushman it's funnier that to the producers.
Speaker 3: They hear you out, and hear you out, and they have somebody like someone's gonna come here in ten minutes to try to hunt you dead, so you gotta get out of the building really fast.
Speaker 2: They shake his hand and then there's like a pricking and there's like a like a clown like thing, and he shocks him and then cooks him until he says Skelton.
Speaker 1: Jokers, and he fucking nineteen fifty joker murders the guy that gives up that bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how the Jady Vance did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know how jd Vance killed.
Speaker 2: And he was kind of like a Lincoln thing where he was like in like the Pope was in pain in bed for hours later before he died. Terrible crazy that that's true about Lincoln. He didn't die immediately. He was like, Oh then he just died in his bed like a loser.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't have freed the blacks. Probably that's he died.
Speaker 2: He done his bed.
Speaker 1: He he didn't die immediately. I thought he died because people didn't know how to operate on him. Some guy immediately shoved there in the back of his head, clogging up the wound, and.
Speaker 2: You're thinking you're thinking of JFK.
Speaker 1: He's like quick.
Speaker 2: I really I thought, like JFK. They didn't know. They were so stupid, they didn't know how to put his brain back together. So so he died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine that would have been, you know, with his brain like out of.
Speaker 2: His head, especially in the sixties. It's like Civil War. Really did he said he died in his bed Lincoln, Yeah, because I've been to d C. I've been to like that. You know, they do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like they do the tour of like you know where he the theater and then like where they rushed him over to you and right, it's like that's the bed that he bled out in and died.
Speaker 1: And it was like, oh, so they put him in a bed after he was like shot in the head wounded. Yeah, I thought.
Speaker 2: Like, I think there were doctors they're trying to help him, like it was. I think it was a mix of thing. I think he was in the bed and then there were doctors trying to figure out what.
Speaker 1: The moncky to do. Versus being in like late eighteen hundreds, they like were like and then they made it worse.
Speaker 2: Eighteen hundreds, it was like ninety three or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, fuck, that's right, Lincoln did die.
Speaker 2: I don't know history that well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or time nineteen ninety three Columbus sailed the ocean three or the so I can't remember the the what was what is it?
Speaker 2: The riddles? Three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So I'm pretty sure during uh, during during j. D Vance's meeting of the Pope, he like shunk Jabon's hand. They were having another conversion. David's Oh, can you say, I gotta do something real quick. He pulls his pants on the squats, A nice globule come comes out of his ass. So then he fucking moist his face and his hair and the polpe. This was like, no, when he died right there?
Speaker 1: No, he said no, He's like, no, Okay, that's that's your theory. That's the one that happened.
Speaker 2: It's not a theory, sources, it's actually ring camera. There's grainy ring camera footage of this happening. Ah, it's very it's quite unsettling. Yeah, yeah, but no, I have not seen Sinners yet.
Speaker 1: It's good touch it.
Speaker 2: I'm I don't know, man, it's hard to get me to go to the theater and spend that kind of money. Right, you know, I actually think I think what they should do actually is like, because nobody's going to theater anymore, it's all minecraft stuff like they want to go for like the meme moments, I think what would Honestly, I think they have to recondition people to go to the movies again, even if it's going to cost them in the short term. So I think they just got to make movies cheap as fuck again. Yep, you gotta be like no more than ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Mattinee is a fucking under ten dollars again, Yeah, remember that, and then then whatever, ten dollars I'm fine with. I'll even do twelve dollars. I'll stop at twelve.
Speaker 2: Twelve is the maximum because I do think at a certain point, at a certain point, was the.
Speaker 1: Ticket does it getsaid well like fifteen sixteen dollars, I.
Speaker 2: Mean depending on where you are, Like sometimes they're fucking twenty. Yeah, So like sometimes to me, I look at it as like you're not going to convince people to do this and unless you like condition them to do this again. And the only way you're going to condition them to do this again is if you make it cheap enough for people to be like, oh, yeah, I'll spend like seven to ten bucks on a movie, and then over time that becomes like a habit that's rebuilt and it's going to cost you in the short term, but in the long term, I think it would do better for theaters.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, you do that and then slowly raise the price up again like a freak.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and then do it all over again.
Speaker 1: Keep just keeps inside. I have the AMT pass. It is good. Yeah, you could go.
Speaker 3: Whenever I choose to, But I usually go to movies like maybe once a month.
Speaker 2: Dude, I can't even I'll I usually catch things on streaming. Yeah, it is how I end up finding it.
Speaker 1: It has to be bombastic for me to want to go, like there's a reason that I want to see.
Speaker 2: It, or a bunch of people are like, hey, you want to go see this thing? It's like, yeah, sure, when we saw the Monkey. When we saw the Monkey, that was the only reason I saw that movie in theater is because everybody was like, oh want to see them? Like yeah, sure, but uh and it was good. I'm glad I went. But it's also like, you know, I'm not gonna go buy my imagine imagine going to that movie by yourself. Yeah, that's crazy that movie specifically, because it's such a crowd pleasing movie.
Speaker 1: There are serious movies that I will, movies that I really want to see that I'm like, I'm going by myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would. I would have gone to Oppenheimer alone, you know what I mean. Uh, sometimes I didn't want to see I don't want to hear anybody.
Speaker 3: Like I cheered during the adult ty scene and people were mad. I was fucking laughing, mind, you did not cheering. I literally clapp when I saw Warns Tits. I fucking clapped.
Speaker 1: I was like clapped, and everybody was like, this is the worst moment to clasp, Like, actually the whole film your mind? I was like, what really your mind? When I saw a Man of Steele in theater, this was the other Dollar theater, and uh, there was an old guy sitting in front of us. And when he breaks D's neck, the old guy's the only one sort then he just stops. That's an awesome cycle. Crazy man.
Speaker 2: He's definitely a veteran, you know, he like he did what he had to do.
Speaker 1: Finally, he definitely killed people in nom and fucking happy about it the teeth. I thought it was so funny. He was like, oh, I thought this was the crescendo, Like I thought everybody was gonna be happy.
Speaker 2: He screams when the when the bomb drops an Appenheimer and there's like no sound designs because it's like he's like, yeah, whoa chicken jocking.
Speaker 1: People bringing their own in the fireworks? The one.
Speaker 2: Guy doing that one is fake. I saw the video up doing fireworks, blew his hand up like you take taking imagine blowing your hand off the b craft.
Speaker 1: Well deserved. Well, I think be partakes it. That needs to genuinely be put down.
Speaker 2: I think there are worse offenses, but that specifically is like the second you bring like five muni literal classified munitions. I'm pretty sure yeah, is what fireworks qualify as a right? Yeah, I didn't like, I say, he's still laughing and Jack Black is dancing behind him, Jack Jack Black is dancing on a screen that's five hundred feet tall, while your hand is gone and you're bleeding out and screening being taunted.
Speaker 1: So effectively, your son finished the job and he comes out of the screen. Pistol Ji, pistol Jackie, Hey, you want to die, put it in your mouth. He puts the pistol of the mouth for you like that, but then he grats eat it so he doesn't come in murder. He puts it in your mouth, but then he puts your hand on the pistol. Then he tickles you, so you shoot yourself.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're going to put out a Jack Black skin for Steve in Minecraft?
Speaker 1: Like it has to be one?
Speaker 2: No? No, I mean, I don't mean like little. I don't mean I don't mean like, uh like sty allized Steve where he's like square, but maybe he has like Jack Black's beard and the color the shirt is like how it is in the movie. I want like an unreal Engine five like fully rendered Jack Black Black game Minecraft from here on out.
Speaker 1: I think that would be awesome. They would maybe get me to play Minecraft for the first time.
Speaker 2: I might, Yeah, I might reinstall. I don't know where I have it.
Speaker 1: I think that's just sixty.
Speaker 2: It might be on my three sixty sixty.
Speaker 1: I never played it.
Speaker 2: I just I like friends who wanted me to play it, and so I did play it with them, and it was fun. It was like like anything is fun with friends. But like I just I ran out of you know, it's I get it, like I understand why it's as successful as it is, but but I just there was nothing in it for me.
Speaker 1: I buught my treehouse and I was like, this is cool.
Speaker 2: I would a friend of mine was like building a house, and that's a great house. Yet there and I built a bucket and I picked up lobbin and I dumped it all over his house and quit and never played the game again. Hunt dude, I don't know, man, Like I understand griefing is like a bad thing, but it's so like in the grand scheme, so point like it's so whatever that like the joy they sheer joy of seeing somebody frustrated that digital things are happening. It's just not it will never not be funny.
Speaker 3: I'm a griefer by nature games, in shooting games like I play competitive games.
Speaker 1: I used to be grief people. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: There's griefs people too. I don't think you would admitted, but Paul Paul's Kirby when he's when he's playing Kirby and Smash is like the most I mean, they look at.
Speaker 3: When I played Jayalen and Smash when I was actually good at the game. The way I would insult him would be in we would we would just be in the living room, rattling off insults to each other, just like you're incompetent. You can't you can't even understand how badly I'm beating you. I bet about you think you're playing, You're watching, You're watching right now.
Speaker 2: You're insane. Your controller's unplugged and there's not even like's not wires anymore.
Speaker 3: I I've resorted to the point where I'm just not even here anymore. I'm going through the motions why I be.
Speaker 2: I'm watching Good Fellows in my head right now as I'm beating you into the ground.
Speaker 3: It's just that ship and then like this, I love it, dude, like triggering people like literally and rivals the chats on now.
Speaker 1: So there are times where I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm playing at Spider Man and Spider Man before the Reason update, he is really good at killing flyers.
Speaker 2: That is like what he does people in the air.
Speaker 3: So I would just keep killing this Iron Man. I'd be like, bro, You're You're gonna get out the way eventually. And I was griefing him the whole time, to the point Ben was like, hey, dude, like chill, like like it's you're just making somebody's day. It's the most fun thing to do. Like stop, and he's just like oh yeah, And then I kept doing it. I just kept I'm not built for PvP. I don't like doing stuff like that. I love, I love, I love bothering people.
Speaker 2: I just like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't care that people do it.
Speaker 2: I just personally, I will say.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: I managed to get into the alpha for for Marathon, and that's PvP exclusive. Oh there's PPE stuff too, but it's it's PvP stuff. It's a innstracted shooter. Thanks to I think I think sorry miss Jackson, friend of the show or listener of the show gave it to me. I'm pretty sure. Yeah, sorry miss Jackson. Jackson appstage, thank you so much for that clutch code, because he was like, I'm studying, I'm doing school stuff. I don't have time to play this anyway, so here you go. Nice and dude. It reminded me of that stuff because I was cueuing with like other people and I was like I was getting my shit pushed in because it was just a random people and I just went in alone and I just took out this like squad of three people and you could just hear, you could tell that they were fucking so upset.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's it is, it is satisfying. I don't know what it is. Something I wasn't like on the mic, like screaming at him or anything. I love, but yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Even in card games, I love it when someone when you fuck up someone's play and then you decay.
Speaker 1: You just have you have a player to do.
Speaker 3: Something like my value, dude. There is something about it, and they're just that's the point of card games in particularly, that's the point of every game. It's too get your opponent off their balance. So once they're it's to gain the upper hand. Yeah, but you just keep pushing the advantage.
Speaker 2: I think that's literally what the term upper hand comes from this card games. But that's why I don't play Mario Party though.
Speaker 1: That game is a toxic. That game is all that though, But.
Speaker 2: It's all that and then all luck. Also, you were watching everybody play last time, were everybody? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course I was watching watching it. No one gets more upset that game than you have. You have proof now you've seen it, and how like fucking obscene she gets.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Really, she gets incensed in that game. I fucking love it. I love how upset she gets and I don't know, screams and she's like the veneera of nice disappears and she's like angry, and I'm like, you fucking suck, dude. I keep I tell her every time that if I beat her, I'm a deporter. I tell her every time, and she's like, I'm from here, So I didn't see her, matore matter.
Speaker 2: What's Yeah, that's okay. It doesn't even have to be illegal. Yeah, I mean I now that you mentioned, I do remember her reaching to bag, pulling out a hamster and then squeezing it until her fingers. Her fingers met her palm.
Speaker 1: She squeezed, her hand was clean. That's intense.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we're getting off on a fucking stupid tangent here, pope is dead whatever, Like I don't know, I don't know what to say about it.
Speaker 1: Let me put a verse, O quay put a respect?
Speaker 2: Would you say you're going to spit a verse out of respect for the pope? Wait?
Speaker 1: What is this about? My big cousin was a big cousin. He was to put his dick in my mouth. He was my big cousin, my big cousin. I suck up on his stay suckle but his asshole let the story begin. Yeah, so we have to talk about this. Second has happened. The second this happened, we I.
Speaker 2: Knew that, like this is gonna be the episode, you know, and then the pope died and I was like, oh, okay, is too Uh? Kanye West came out with a new song. Is it called Cousins?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: So Kanye West comes out with a song called Cousins. You know what you guys talk about it. I'm gonna find the tweet that he tweeted where he announced that you have it, well, can you read it?
Speaker 1: We'll see I think that's the We'll see that. You can look at it.
Speaker 3: You look it up because I might have to turn my phone on so maybe even.
Speaker 2: Get their first first Yeah. So yeah, talk about it.
Speaker 3: So Kanye West, Grammy Award winner album Maker producer, Uh, I'm maker producer fucking born Again Nazis.
Speaker 2: Has revealed that he.
Speaker 3: Was the first person that showed porns on his cousins, and in fact would also filate his cousin until he was fourteen years old.
Speaker 1: Fourteen, like the fourteen ones kind of wild to me because by the time I was fourteen, you know, like you four pubes wanting like, oh damn it, it's gone. Oh he raced it.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think he. I mean, it's only you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's Twitter being you know, broken because it's run by incompetent people now, or if he deleted everything he for a certain day he might have. It seems like a manic thing that he would he might do. Yeah, but he's Yeah, he basically said, yeah, my name is Ya. I sucked my cousin's dick till I was fourteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he explained it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this song is the song is really terrible.
Speaker 1: Dude, And the visuals like the quote unquote music video is it all AI? It's It wasn't Ai. It was just a bunch of gay shit.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: It was like a compilation of like hold on, I'm gonna go on the bad songs Instagram, you go, do you have the picture of this week bad songs of the day. There's discord for my my did you want discord?
Speaker 2: So like, okay, wait, let me this is the tweet that he announced it with, and I thought it was wild. This sound is called cousin. It's not a song, by the way, it's a sound that it is very important. He never called it a song in this initial he said, this is a sound. This sound is called cousin about my cousin that's locked in jail for life for killing a pregnant lady A few years after, I told him we wouldn't look at dirty magazines together anymore. Perhaps in my self centered mess, I felt it was my fault that I showed him those dirty magazines when he was six, and then and then we acted out what we saw. My dad had Playboy magazines, but the magazines I found in the top of my mom's closet were different. My name is Yay, and I sucked my cousin's dick that I was fourteen. Tweet scent. That's one way to release a single. That is one way.
Speaker 1: That is one way to trauma dump. That is one way to uh, you know, It's like I understand he maybe he talked to a therapist of somebody talking about putting your trauma in ether will make you feel a lot better, because parmentalizing is uh kills you. Essentially, the stress boils up, it leads to tumors and a lot of shit like that, Like stress can kill you over time. And he's like, hey man, this maybe you need to like get this off your chest. And he took it to the extreme because it's Kanye. Okay, I'll make a song and tell everyone, which is not the way you go about this. Typically you maybe want to tell family, your friends, like, hey, you know this happened.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't tell anybody. Actually maybe leave it and maybe I don't want to know. Maybe I don't want to hear about this.
Speaker 1: Let's say it like if that's like like like say, for example, if this guy had a lot of trauma, maybe you would tell like Lily, and maybe you would tell Kingston's dad, you know maybe like ye, but you wouldn't. He wouldn't get on this podcast and then tell everybody. I have no trauma at all. Bro.
Speaker 2: So you're saying it you do, So you're saying it's weird. Wait wait, hold on, hold on, you're definitely trying to you think, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: I've I've laughed at some of your trauma before, I've moved on by this is gone, you didn't move You did not move on because you were slightly offended that. I was offended at the time. Not the laughter.
Speaker 2: I laughed at it too, but the fact.
Speaker 1: You're like you.
Speaker 2: Or whatever whatever you were violated.
Speaker 1: I get it. This is this is what it is. He's gonna make a song called what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's your song called?
Speaker 1: Fucking what do you call it? In the classroom?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some of the imagery, he he, he shows that fucking uh commercial. This is British guy selling faggots.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so like this. We've talked about that commercial before.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have. I think I might have played it on here. And if this is some of the imagery of it, it's it's just showing that guy advertising the fagots and I'm like, dude, this is this is what he dropped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so so so. What you're saying is, if you're going through a hard time with personal situations and you know, personal issues with the people that you're close to, it's not a great idea to make that a public thing for everybody to witness. Well not really.
Speaker 1: I love like saying stupid, obvious shit episode dumb.
Speaker 2: It's like Hey, let me make h let me make this everyone's problem. It's such a crazy thing. I don't know, Like part of me doesn't even believe that it's real because it's so fucking I don't even understand, Like what does that even mean? Like he also says like a six year old cousin? Is that what he says? Anything? How old is he at the time?
Speaker 1: So from what I heard, I've heard people there was some clarification that he was the same age.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean good like it, yes, at least, well, Jesus Christ, it's a look.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. The interesting thing about this situation is that this is actually fairly common when young kids find porn and then they act out scenes and they're separated from the sexual nature because they don't necessarily know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of nuts to stop it at.
Speaker 1: Fourteen, Like fourteen is you are well aware what you're doing at that point, and you just kind of were like this this rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a great time with my cousin. Yeah, dude, I was, you know, I was. I was eating out at fourteen, and I very much understood. Yes, what I was was there was like that's high school that's the year, right. So this guy got the high schools like, oh, maybe I should stop slucking. He was like, I think I think the jocks are gonna make fun of me if they fight out that they.
Speaker 1: With pink polo on.
Speaker 2: Be so close you want to suck my dinga wore, you know what.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he got so mad that he killed a pregnant woman.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah. I mean as one would any one of us in the same situation would kill a pregnant woman. So yes, I want fair of us to judge this guy.
Speaker 1: I believe this though. Why I believe it is because it is this is the type of stuff that makes people manic. This is the exact type of stuff that fucks people. Like there's so many people when we talked about like nurture, nurturing, how people are empty vessels and then they have some sort of trauma that leads them down some insane path. Like some people have more of a tendency because of whatever reason. But it's usually you can almost always point it to something. A lot of times people compartmentalize and I forgot this happened to me, and it's like, oh, well that's scary. It is scary because I think about that too. I hadn't know.
Speaker 3: If I have anything like that, and it's scared of that.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't think I didn until I went to like this uh emdr therapy thing, which is like very it's like I don't even want to get into. But I remembered it and I was like, Yo, that's crazy. I would have. I've retroactively. I guess lied in some sense because like if anybody asked if that had ever gone through something like that, I'd be like no. I was like, oh shit, that's wild. Yeah, I don't know if I have.
Speaker 1: It scared me so much, just Likemory, you wouldn't necessarily know. I don't think it's suppressed.
Speaker 2: Because I had a dream.
Speaker 1: I really have.
Speaker 3: No I've like I've really I'm scared. I'm just scared of that. I'm like, what the it is weird the thing that happened to me. The thing about it too, is that like, I don't know if it necessarily helps to know either. I don't know your pain is absolutely protecting you. It could be a detriment to know absolutely.
Speaker 2: It could be possible, it could be it could be like, dude, I remember I was going to be really personal. But like I remembered, like when I got my uh, when I got my Xbox for the first time, I got home with it and I was setting it up, and then we immediately had to go on vacation and I couldn't play it for like two days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you did what No, that was it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh it's really traumatic.
Speaker 1: Damn are.
Speaker 2: You okay? Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Though I don't know, I think I'm still wrestling with it.
Speaker 1: I hope that still hurts. I hope that still hurts. Let it hurt, laying a hurt see you tomorrow. That's so.
Speaker 2: That's so mean spirited entirely. The guy I walked into your apartment dressed as your dead dog from like your childhood'll be like, WHOA, that's crazy, but it's like your real it's your real dog. Like I dug it up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, whoa, you're wearing bones. That's insane. No, No, it's preserved somehow. That wouldn't even bother me. I would just be like, Oh, you're really crazy.
Speaker 2: Bother you. I don't think it would You're such I think it would.
Speaker 3: Frighten me more than it would be. Like I think i'd be like more like, yo, what are you doing? Then like, oh my god, I'm grabbed, like, yo, you're wearing a dead dog.
Speaker 1: That's nuts me.
Speaker 3: Also, you found this dog on fucking Grant Avenue in the Bronx. That's what I was behind the part. That's crazy, guys. X marks the spotty just gave you the go dig up that dog.
Speaker 1: Go dig up that dog.
Speaker 2: Instead it to us and look send it skull to us in the mail.
Speaker 1: Hold on, maybe we should maybe we Oh god, I was just this.
Speaker 2: That was that was a joke.
Speaker 1: It was it was a funny joke. It's a funny joke. It's don't send skulls.
Speaker 2: In the don't send skulls in the mail. I'd rather.
Speaker 1: I want to say this though, I learned something interesting because I was like when I heard about that, I was like, what the fuck. Apparently there's just an official website designated like human parts like you can buy so it's all marked and it's all and it's like so obviously people do it usually for medical purposes.
Speaker 2: Like like a real skeleton, then like a classroom or something.
Speaker 1: So it came in a prestigious, nice, beautiful box, and I was just like someone went out of their way to be like that, and then.
Speaker 2: That is actually fucking psychotic.
Speaker 1: Dude, I want a human call. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I like my dad had. My dad had one, of course he did. He did have a seventeen year old Viet coll Now he got it from the school. Because it's like, that's what he told you. I was there what he got like. It wasn't like he found it was like you ripped it out of a person's head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ripped out of Dude, we know what your dad did. You know, do you think different races of people? Never mind? Stop stop, Yeah, I know. I've seen your dad do his work. He was very good at what he did. Dad, I've seen his I've seen his body count, and I've seen his trophies. And he did a fake He paid your teach your money to be like, hey, I need to convince.
Speaker 2: My son this isn't an irresponsible use of money for a father.
Speaker 1: I need to convince it that this isn't a little Asian boy for how much money? Uh would did that cost? Like?
Speaker 2: How much how much did he drain my college one for that?
Speaker 1: So I imagine, well, so here's the thing I imagine teachers are easily boxing. They get paid so little, right, so like fifty he was just like, hey, man, i'll give you like I'll put you on my costco membership and that. He's like, that'll save me a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm gonna start buying bulk. Actually, I was just thinking about this with my wife. Yeah, here you go, here's a skull.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, all right, school, just we walked in, you guys do the whole thing. Hey, I'm in the mood for a school. And then the teacher was just like, I happen to have a skull. And then you know, he forgot to take off like one of the you know, a little bit of skin that clearly showed that it was a little Asian boy.
Speaker 2: But he just like you know serial number that designates yeah, them's.
Speaker 1: Like, I will take this. And it's so it's so, you know, it's such an obviously fake transaction, but you would you wouldn't you believe your dad. Your dad's your hero when you're growing up. Sure, so he's just like, yeah, dad, that's a cool skull from that you got from school. And then he's like, yes, son, you I will see you can say thank you, transaction and completed.
Speaker 2: Can I can I say something about it? About this? I thought, can I say.
Speaker 1: Something about this?
Speaker 2: Yeahs fucked up that it happened, But like I was lowkey kind of I'm not saying I want a skull, but like they're kind of I don't know, man, this is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I don't want a human skull. I like school like say, uh, there's certain animals that I'm like, like like predators. You're like, holy ship, well like looks like a cyclops because of the you know, since the because of the that's right, we thought the elephant skulls were cy clocks way back in the day. They're like, what the fuck? Because it's just that's is how it looks.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: That's a cool idea that built societies like that.
Speaker 2: It's not hard to build this and spilled societies. It's a good point. It's it's not difficult.
Speaker 1: It's a good point.
Speaker 2: It's it's yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's again though, you know that skull ship. I'm just I was just hoping that it kind of I saw that video that uhh, yeah, I saw the video that Ethan made, right and he talked about that and the one thing that kind of sad in me was in the video he said. I was like, I so agree with you when you said that this is way past like the point of like petty drama or something. I'm like, yes, I agree. Please stop talking about this. Do you do you think the insane people are gonna stop seeing I.
Speaker 2: Think that's the thing. It's like, I think I think it exacerbates it the way he talks about it. And it's just like, you gotta know you're gonna get way more skulls now.
Speaker 1: The people found them and buy them online for like I think it was like a thousand dollars, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, these people were crowdfund that, you're gonna go fund me, uh send skulls to Ethan's house dot com.
Speaker 1: I swear to god, they're gonna fuck with them. This is and this has been my argument that I'm like, right, this is.
Speaker 2: This is And I had to say that people like it's victim blame is like at a certain listen, man, at a certain point, sure, yes, Like yeah, like what you like you you don't, I don't know, man, Like it's one of the earliest rules of the Internet is like you don't tell everybody what bothers you, right, It's like because they're going to be inclined to zero in on that and then do it to get a rise out of you, yes, and like that's their trophy, that's the whole point of all of this, and it's it's weird. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: When people be like, oh, you're vickamplaining on the table. First of all, like you said yes, and number two, I was just like, who started it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Who? I'm sorry, No, I mean this, who started the whole thing? These people were saying mean things like they do on the internet, and then he's doing everything you can to get him taken down to the point he was threatening doxing, being hey, give up your people and I won't fuck with you and sue you wanting people's doxes.
Speaker 2: I saw a video of him talking too on the podcast about like, yeah, I got to I talked to some guy at read it and they were like, they're not gonna do anything about the snark thing because he says that our community does the same thing, and it's like, oh, this is how correct, this is how uh corrupt it is over there, and it's just like, I don't know, man, I think that's kind of the obvious reality of the situation is that you're both kind of doing these things.
Speaker 1: The objective position. If you have no stake in this, you're looking at this like your communities are toxic and they're fucking with each other. I actually I made a video because I just got I kind of I was busy, but then like I kind of snapped a little bit to where I even did something that I normally I've never done before. I contacted items and I was sending voice messages because I was just mad about this specific subject. But he was just kind of like I was like, sorry, I don't normally do that. It's weird, but he was like, yeah, no, I could preach brother, like because I was just mad and I made a video, right, and like, so we're talking. I just whatever.
Speaker 2: People reached out to me.
Speaker 1: They were like they really liked the video because all it was just focusing on was just Ethan's behavior. I'm like, I just want to show people that no one that is defending him is talking about this crazy shit and I think it's destroying him because they're not. They're not like being like, hey, man, I have your back, but please for the love of God, look what they're doing.
Speaker 2: The thing too is like for the love you know what you know popped up in my algorithm recently as a result of all this is like their old videos together, the two videos oh yeah, yeah, the color blind one that was good, yeah, the Logan pol colorblind one and the thousand degree knife thing where like they were just cutting shit in their house and then it filled with smoke, right and I was watching it, I was like, this is this is still very good content, right, Like, this is very fun to watch, and this is a lot better than whining about whatever it is they're fucking whining about.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I come I come from a weird angle because I just like I'm friends with the innonees. Obviously I don't talk to them all the time or anything. Yeah, but I also like generally I like even in Helo way more than I like Hasan as a person. So like, I'm just kind of like literally just sitting here looking at all this shit going on. I'm like, I don't know what the fuck to make of any of this shit. But what's clear to me is that like if you just stop, if you make your show about literally anything, else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe the fun.
Speaker 2: Stuff that it used to be, that people like it, that people like in the first place, Right, this might subside very quickly.
Speaker 1: Maybe people have been trying to convince some of that, and I I think it's up to his producers. I think it's up to his producers.
Speaker 2: I'll put it this way. You couldn't convince me to turn this show into a soapbox about a personal vendetta that I was having no for Definitely for maybe one episode I might touch on it, but the idea of like maintaining it daily for weeks for years. At this point, it feels like, I don't know. I just finally like ended up muting both of their names on my toy because I'm just like, I'm I don't care at this point, Like I as far as I'm concerned, it's it's just exacerbated by the both of you're just talking past each other and just like refusing to have a conversation like fucking adults, either of you.
Speaker 1: The well, actually it's not even either, it's just Ethan Well, yeah, San has said many This is me being now that I'm investing in it, I'm like, I need to like watch what these people are doing both of them. Like, actually, now I'm actually like paying attention. It was the opposite, Yeah, the opposite. I was like, I don't care, this is dumb. And now I gotten to a point where some of the stuff I was hearing, I'm like, this is so crazy. I'm actually, Like I mentioned on the video I made there was you probably heard about a taxtone Yeah, yeah, the taxtone versus Troy Av. This is this is like a hip hop beef right and like New York ship the way, and it was taxtone has the best crash out you'll ever see in your life. Is this guy because he's a He's a He was like a professional hater. He would talk so much shit online. He would text people hundred, tweet hundreds of times, just talking shit out of nowhere. And it got to the point it got so bad that this dude, tax Stone at a at a at an event that Troy AV was at, he showed up with the gun and like some people got shot. Like it got it got to a point where tax Stone is in prison. But he just from being like harassing. It was literally online harassing.
Speaker 2: That's what he did.
Speaker 1: He loved doing. It was so fun. To him, and it's there's there's multiple videos made about this. It's fascinating. Yeah, and so this is how I've become to where I'm I'm actually fascinated by what Ethan's been doing. And I started seeing Hassan say two major things that keeps repeating is like, hey, if Ethan stopped doing the he says hasbra but like just Israel ZIONI is talking points. I wouldn't even care if he kept slandering me. And I don't care about the personal attacks at all. It is pointless. He just wants him to stop, you know, brainwashing people into thinking that, oh, you know, the genocide's okay because the PROPM and like you know, he because it's it's unfortunate. That's what's happening. That he's repeating a bunch of talking points that like the IDF and like now in their administration release. Sure, it's an unfortunate thing that he It's.
Speaker 2: Weird, especially because he like he says, and I do believe him on a level where he's just like yeah, I like he doesn't believe it, like he criticizes it Israel a lot, or like he used to yeah, more regularly. It's so like I know, I don't know. It's just a very strange something is happening.
Speaker 1: Right now that he's like having this weird cognitive dissonance moment, because he still says like I'm like, I'm an avid supporter of of of the Palestadians, but right now he's not doing them any favors. But he doesn't It's like he doesn't know that, like he thinks his video that he released on his slan is iron clad. I heard him say that, oh, the content nuke, the content nuke. Yeah, the nuke was not Actually I actually thought the more recent calm thing that he did was actually a lot more compelling to me.
Speaker 2: It probably was. It was more because like when he when he was like when he brought up like you probably shouldn't hold like a swastika sword next to the Palesadinian flag, not even not even just just for the sake of just not putting those things together. To me, I probably, well to me, I probably.
Speaker 1: I don't like what that's just stupid to me because first of all, it's not even I know, but like that's the whole point of even thinking that's no.
Speaker 2: But that was his point, was that it's just like it doesn't matter necessarily. The point is it's like it's best to avoid that entirely, but which I do agree with.
Speaker 1: I Look, I don't think anybody brought it up other than him and his fucking fans will avoid what like you know what I mean. It's like telling somebody you should have avoided this when nobody else was talking about it.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes you have to say the obvious thing.
Speaker 1: Did you Okay, we can agree with you saw the content? Wait you saw the content?
Speaker 2: Cop the content? Cop? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you think did you have any words or thoughts about seeing that sword?
Speaker 2: The sword?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Uh no, I don't give a shit, that's my point. But I don't give a about this.
Speaker 1: That the no your position. No one caught other than the people scanning it, which was his fucking fans.
Speaker 2: And now they're being like, yeah, this should.
Speaker 1: Have been an avoidable thing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, it was.
Speaker 1: You are the only one focusing on it, So saying that is fucking pointless. He's acting like that's the major position that people are like, Oh my god, I don't think it's amazing you see items a position at all, excuse my language, a position at all, Like as if anybody was saying like, uh, oh my god, do you see that that fucking reverse Hindu, fucking swasaka, did you know?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've seen some like I've seen some commentary people who are like more coming up. They're like this bald guy with a beard who's kind of like making a name for himself. Now who brought it up? It's not like it's not what's I look, it's not just like this phantom point like other people are making. I think it's a dumb point to make.
Speaker 3: Is like you know what I mean, I should just fuck on live camera so I could see them.
Speaker 2: I think the whole.
Speaker 1: Want this.
Speaker 2: Look it's it is clearly all faking.
Speaker 1: It's all faking game stupid. But this the old Like I said, the reason I've invested in this at all is because the way there's there's people that are treating it like say when they say like, oh a, Republicans and Democrats are the same, when it's like no, there's nuance, and so this is when I get interested. Well, I'm like, yeah, they both have their obvious problems, but one is doing something infinitely worse right now, and we can talk about we can discuss it because I think like nuance is kind of important and and it's it's interesting. It's interesting to me. It may not be interesting to a lot of people. And I'm not trying to convince people to be interested into it, like it's whatever. It's just I'm just like letting you guys know, like, oh, this is what I've discovered. And the reason I got interested in it was it was mainly it was like the doxing stuff he in publicly trying to threaten and dox people Ethan. I was just like, nobody's doing anything like that, Hassan or any of his orbiters or anything. They're not doxing fucking people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think I know one thing I know for sure is that like Denims and those people are not doxing.
Speaker 1: They're not doing anything like I even checked out. I know that firsthand, like that this stuff that's just not happened. They would be even being accused of I saw. I started like spending some time looking into the ship that was being said and even this it's it's very I'm not gonna get into it because it's very nuanced, but like just surface level, they're like oh Frogden said Hope. The soldiers get PTSD. Well, watching the clip in context, she was like the soldiers that regret what they do, which many have. I know, so them actually that go over there like oh we're used and stuff, and then they become like activists and stuff. There's a guy that I used to think it was cool then you would insane named Adam Kokesh, where he's just like, oh you got he brought a gun to DC to be like, well you can't bring guns to DC, and he loaded like a gun. He went to prison, but like he used to, but he was like an activist that like I was an ex like army person and they're treating us like and then he slowly got crazier, started associating with libertarianism, got crazy and I'm like, oh, gosh, okay. But point being, it's just like she has no problems with people that are like they understand that, like, oh, we clearly are being lied to. You know, the VAS aren't doing stuff for us, blah blah blah. But for the ones that are still like raw raw like killing brown people to they're like, I hope they get PTSD. I know disagree, I absolutely not disagree. I think people who relish in killing people over there and they're like, I still love what I do. Why would I feel like a Chris Kyle. I remember Chris Kyle the I don't feel bad for that fucking guy he killed like at a range or something, someone accidentally killed him or something. I don't happen. I think that's crazy happened.
Speaker 2: So what happened was like he was he was at a gun range. Yeah, and then like I think, uh, somebody, I think it was like an accidental discharge where he shot his entire pelvis off, and so like it was.
Speaker 1: Just watched this cool trick and you're so you're so convincing. I was like, oh, I'm gonna learn what happened because I actually forgot you just for.
Speaker 2: Me, excuse me for me.
Speaker 1: Long story short.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's becoming too political and it's becoming too divisive where it's like I think, I think drama is funny. But my big problem is that I don't like I know, I know IDs, I don't know him super well. I'm more friendly with Anissa the same ways with you. Yeah, for you, I'm a friend with Anissa. She's I think she's only ever been cool in my interags with her he's only ever been like a sensible person. I think the moment that this turned into like people stick, it turned into the same ship that like the fucking whole mag of bullshites or people stand by these personalities and they feel like they're validator and validated by it. I think Ethan is a tripping out. I think it's kind of sad to see because he's someone I respected.
Speaker 1: For a while on Internet.
Speaker 3: Sure, I think at but I think at the same time, Whence like sending the skull to his house is like the most like this needs to stop moment immediately, Like that's like quitting enough this on every side stop. Like that's when like the proverbial bomb goes off and everybody's like, hey, maybe we should probably chill right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, well do you think that because he did not he didn't bring it up specifically, he didn't bring it up, but which I think is smart because I think, but that's that kind of shows right, yes, that he understands on some level that like, oh, if I draw attention to this, it's going to continue it and that's why. And then like and then the content cop came out and then he was like, well, now I have to like justify this, and I don't even think it's that bad of justification. I think I probably would be flipping the fuck out too if I got like a skulls into my house and then like i'd probably go, I'd probably trip, But like.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't, I still what, I would not mention it at all.
Speaker 2: I would, Yeah, that's kind of if anything would I would do genuinely, this is me talking. I would. I would probably like after that, i'd reach out to Ian or like any of the people talking, even just the people that like I know kind of like maybe not I wouldn't reach out to Denims or anything, you know what I mean if I was him, but I've rea said to Ian, so it'd be like, listen, you you might not understand the the breadth of what's going on internally, and so here's one example or something, right. But instead it's just kind of like, I mean, but if that was, if that was because because this you're gonna get more skulls.
Speaker 1: With Wayne, that was the.
Speaker 3: Case, right, that was the case. Right he reached out. He could have done that to Hassan a long time ago. It would have never got to this point.
Speaker 2: I know. But that's what I'm saying. Like it's ultimately like, that's.
Speaker 1: What I would have done. That's one of the main points that I kept forgetting to say is leading to that, is that Hassan has been saying the entire time and this is the here's the timeline, here's the real timeline. Like, look, okay, Hassan was like defending a lot of people are saying, hey, Ethan sucks hard right now, you should talk shit about him, call him out. Hassan for like a year was like, no, I don't care, Like Ethan is fine, he's my friend. I don't care. I'm gonna focus on what's happening over there. I don't care. And then it got to a point where Hassan's he keeps saying it's Hassan's fans, but it's more of the H three snark people because he's been fucking with these people constantly trying to dox them and take them and destroy their lives, putting in his story like I can't wait to dox you guys, I can't wait to show you what all your families have been up to. Like he's got these people, he's doing this crazy shit. So these people are crazy. They're terminally online like him, and they're fucking with them. And he's saying, oh, it's Hassan's fans, and Hassan's fans are like, whoa, we're not doing anything. I'm sure they're talking shit because that's what everybody does, but they're not going out of their way sending him skulls. Or he was saying, oh, it might be this guy Bad and Panada. Like this guy Bad and Pana I mentioned him on a podcast or one of the podcasts before. He's just like some asshole. He's a streamer asshole that likes to He sees Ethan client crashing out, so he's like, oh, yeah, I paid idobes to do the content cop you know. He's like one of those guys, and like, Ethan's going crazy, so he probably believes it or something, you know, but he's he's one.
Speaker 2: Of these people.
Speaker 1: But like point being, Hassan got involved fairly late by responding to Ethan at all. And then he keeps saying, hey, man, I'm willing to talk to you in private or on stream. We can watch your content nuke together and we can go through it piece by piece. He keeps saying that and then Ethan's like, no, I'm not, I'm not gonna do it. I'm not, I'm not gonna do it. And it's like, well, then what exactly do you want? And well, what he wants? What he wants he said in the content Nuke, he wants some deplatform and he wants him to be treated the way that Alex Jones and Nick Fuintes is. That's what he opens up with, and the and the fucking thing so that he has a specific vendetta is a crusade that he and it's not going well. And I think unfortunately with the content cop thing, right, I got involved because I Ethan started saying some stuff publicly and then Ian offered, hey, let's talk about this, and he said, no, you need to publicly denounce Hassan and all these people first in order for us to have a conversation. And then Ian was like, what the fuck, That's not how friends work, Like, let's just talk, you know, And that's what led to this thing. And then of course, seeing the success of the content Caught video got I'm upset enough to wheres like I can now have to release the skull information. But I'm just like, bro, anybody and we all sit here right now understanding that that was the worst thing he could have done, especially people finding out these terminally online people. It's how I found out that it's from a specific website. I can't remember what it's called. I remember I was like skulls or us or something. It's something stupid. It's something as stupid as that. It's something like skull, it's something stupid, whatever it is, and you can just buy the ship and then it's like a gift. And I'm like, oh, so it's even easier. It wasn't like somebody collected some shit or stole some stuff and then say it was just a very eaither. I'm like, so, no, that is a crazy thing to do that. No, it's not that it's not crazy. I'm not saying that's not my point. It's easy.
Speaker 2: Do what you're saying. I'm getting ahead of what people are going to say. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that you can absolutely do that, because even though I thought, even thinking you're just running defense for Hassan, I know, I know they're stupid people like I I recognize, which.
Speaker 2: Is frustrating for me too because it's just like, dude, it's not.
Speaker 1: They say, oh, you're ready.
Speaker 2: Difference.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this has nothing to do. This is just objectivity. I'm telling you what Hassan has said, what has Ethan said, what Hassan has done, and what Ethan has done. And when you compare the two, who is doing insane shit and who's not. Hassan is being Hassan. He's been a San. He's doing the same dumb shit, whatever the fuck he does. He's the same broie guy.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's what ever, That's the thing that's that's a key element to me is that like the stuff that the dumb shit that Hassan is doing is the dumb shit that he's been doing forever always, to the point where like you knew about that dumb shit when you worked all like none of it was new, none of it.
Speaker 1: So like that's to me, it's just like a lot of the stupid sword years ago too. Yeah, well he bought that sword years ago, he's known about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely true. It is such a sword from bleeding. I mean, the sword means nothing to know, it doesn't mean, but it is absolutely true. Like Hassan shows on stream. He live streamed him going to the anime expoll and buying it and then he watched it again recently. But this is what I'm talking about. Nobody knows anything about this stuff, but then they have opinion and they just so you don't need to. But I'm saying, if you have an opinion, maybe look into it. That's all I'm saying. Yeah, if you have an opinion. If you're like I couldn't care less, I'm like, good, good for you. It's like, well, I was talking about homies, like we're we're like gearing up to do like a podcast on the side, and I'm like, have you heard about anything? He's like no, I'm not good. I'm I'm glad I don't know anything about this. Yeah, like fuck you, Like like I'm jealous a little bit actually, but now I'm a little bit invested. Now I'm trying to cover my basis When I talk about this and say, oh, you're running deference for Assan, I'm like, I don't dude. If Hassan got shot, I'm like, oh, it sucks. That's the most most I can grant it, Like, oh that sucks. It's not even like saying like good or oh no, I'm sad. It's more of a like, damn, that's crazy that you got fucking shot. Yeah, but like I don't have a connection to him like that. I've talked to him for a minute. That is the most I've ever talked to him before. Yeah, And all I said was literally I complimented the what is it called Leftover's podcast? I said, hey, man, uh, I was like, because really, and this is how most people consume the son. I've only seen you out of context and with you rage quitting video games, so I thought you believe so I thought you were a complete clown. Like but now seeing him in a setting that was like an hour or two whatever the podcast was, and I'll catch a few of the episodes, I'm like, oh, he knows way more about geopolitics than I thought. And he actually there was a lot of stuff that I was like, oh, okay, I seen him. I've seen him in the wrong light for quite some time, and unfortunately it continues to happen because people, and I'm telling you, some of the stuff is taken out of contexts in the same way if you would do the I'm Tom Sweeney, and I hate the gaze that yeah.
Speaker 2: That Frogan clip specifically, it was the one that I thought, so is it the PTSD thing. Yeah, And it's like if you watch that, hopefully, I mean she's being a dick.
Speaker 1: She is, but like it's not she is. Her son is like, oh, she's really rude. She's loud. Like he's like, like, I like she Frogan's her friend, but she's rude and loud in this and it is it's like he's.
Speaker 2: But even the fact that that that there is a clarification and that it's like the people who like relish right, it's like, yeah, fuck those people. It's like, oh, well, okay, that becomes like a I mean, to be fair to me, none of the ship mats like there's such a high ceiling, like to offend me is like really intense, right, Like I can't even I almost can't even tell you how to do it because I wouldn't even know what it would require.
Speaker 1: I just hate the, uh, the the parasocial aspect to it because where people are just like, oh, you're running defense, I'm like, no, this is this is not how it was like back in the day where there was a lot of people making shit up about Donald Trump, in like twenty sixteen election, and I'm like, why why are you making.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like when they had the Koi Pon thing, I think about all the time.
Speaker 1: That wasn't true, that was so stupid, always overfeeding the fish, Like, shut the fuck up. There's so much stuff you can already say about him, Why are you inventing shit? And so I feel the same way about this situation where I'm like, it is objective that even going crazy, anybody can see who's being honest fucking anybody. You can see that he's docs and doing things online that would normally get you banned from your platform, but you know he's too big to fail. As they say, he's not gonna get banned whatever. That's fine. I don't care. I don't need him banned. But it's just like, hey, we know this guy, we care about this guy. We wish he'd stop. He's doing things that's exacerbating his harassment. We understand this, and people should also be on the side of we care about him, so he should chill. If you're not on that, I don't know, then you might be on the slope.
Speaker 2: The thing is, it's it's just being exacerbated by the audience, you know what I mean, that's ultimately the audience will.
Speaker 1: He has the members only chat in his live stream, and they are so on his side with everything and not giving him the criticism that he needs. But ultimately, I keep saying, I keep going to Dan. Dan's the guy that I used a clip of them accidentally docing the wrong person a couple of years ago. They because they do they do this ship all the time. Did they do that, Yes, like they were doxing somebody. Olivia was this girl that was working there, and like, I know the guy, it's this guy. And then they got the wrong guy. So two hours later, during the same stream, Dan comes back and yeah, I have some bad news, like, yeah, somebody we docks the wrong guy, and of course our fans were attacking him already, even though we said not to. And Dan's like, but you already know people that listen to us don't fucking listen to when we say don't attack them, because that's how the simps work, that's how the peras it all works. The you say don't do it, they do it anyway. And so he knows this. Dan got upset, they were embarrassed, learned nothing, and then it's like, it makes me mad because Dan is aware of this, and then Dan is here we are, and then Dan also contributes to like oh that Noah Samson makes a video about Ethan and all those commentary commuters saying they back to genocide, and there's Dan like, oh, I got some information that he might have done something really fucked up to his ex. And then Ethan's all giddy and stuff like that, and then all of a sudden it turns out to be nothing. Oh he was like a bad boyfriend or something. He's it was that Oh no, look at him. Of course, I was like, I'm sorry, he has the he had the mullet and the mustache. You expect me to believe this guy was not like doing like a lot of sex capades. I feel like that's a look to fuck. That's a look that's that is a look that you want to get pussy party once. Why. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He probably clearly doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's the anti SHGW guy. That is game boring, and I want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I wholeheartedly. I'm so sorry. I've been trying.
Speaker 3: I understand your your your speech because it is important, and I think the nature of the situation requires it to be spoken about. But it's so not even entertaining.
Speaker 2: It's just agree.
Speaker 1: I actually like, I disagree that it's not erg I think it's I think. I think I think being linked to it, you were like kind of pretending it's not entertaining because you don't want to. Well, because when you're seeing somebody like say, for example, Kanye West has been saying some wild ship.
Speaker 2: Sure none of this.
Speaker 1: This is not a one to one comparison, obviously because I have to say this for the stupid people, right, But it's just an example. It is entertaining watching him crash out doing some wild to a.
Speaker 3: Degree, yeah, entertaining, and at the best point, I'm like, I just this isn't this is just like scheduled schizophrenic episodes. It's entertaining watch like I can't I can't be invested any.
Speaker 2: Right, but it's entertaining watching uh Kanye crash outs. Yeah, but it's it entertaining to watch people talk about Kanye crashing out.
Speaker 1: It's less, it's even less, I think. I like, for I think that is how like that Peter. Streaming and podcasting is people people doing stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't that is sure. It's a bad barometer for me because I just I don't listen to I don't listen at all.
Speaker 1: The thing that I don't like to do is and I know we're all guilty of this from time to time, is to pooh pooh something because we're not personally I don't right, we're not personally vested in it or like. And then immediately you're like, I don't care about this, so ei therefore I don't want to talk about this, and then it kind of like say, immediately turns it into a dud. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it's a dud.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. It's I'm not I'm not interested anymore. But I think there's a difference between saying that.
Speaker 3: Is what I'm clarifying is that, like, I think this is a this is a serious situation that as it's the serious parts aren't being tackled anymore. So just feels like a redundant redundancy.
Speaker 2: Like father people. Ethan is a father.
Speaker 3: He's a father who has children and though he may be he don I don't know how he's treating his kids in this moment, CPS was called on him, was involved in the situation. Right, that's already a part where I'm like, all right, this needs to he needs to wrap up. But then again a skull gets sent to his home and then all this shit is like, this isn't even funny. This is just like somebody's having an episode.
Speaker 2: And then what happens instead of and then a bunch of anonymous people are just like, yes, Exacer, it's actually a lot like Kanye actually is like Kanye situation because he's getting a bit.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't being platfu about this anymore. It should be like fixed problem. Stop now that's it. So I'm like, I don't I just I can't care anymore. But also I don't like drama that much in general. I kind of get like uninvested Aventure. I'm like, God, I don't take a step back from this. I don't really like seeing this anymore.
Speaker 1: I think what I was, I think you were gonna say, so I did I lost it? Damn I was waiting for you.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think because of like I think, if there was no connection to it at all, like if you didn't have like, if it didn't bother you, this would be very easy to discuss I think that's the biggest problem, is that there is a there's a part of you that you're like, I know these people, this sucks.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the part. I think the part is that this is a problem if someone's having and the nature of the internet does not allow people to fix their problem.
Speaker 1: So I just don't want to see. Well, let me just give you an example. If I just kill the pope vance was crashing out hard, would you have a problem talking about it at all?
Speaker 3: Well, I think he's evil, So I think that's funny.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be funny to a degree. You don't be funny, it'd be funny to a degree. Then I started playing.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is not also the advice that I don't I know what you're saying. But my my my band for a lesser you know, like god damn it, I don't need a one to one.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but my bandwidth would still have a serious point when it gets passed of, like, because once something is like serious, it's not funny.
Speaker 2: This is this is this is becoming very gay. And I will say the conversation about the conversation we should move on.
Speaker 1: It's look gay. I will just last thing I'll say, I'll grant you that I feel that way about Christian where I feel like that size has gone on so long.
Speaker 3: I think I've never thought that. I've never thought that show was funny. And I think there's parts of it. I think there's the sonic too, medallion being magical.
Speaker 2: I think there's parts of bits and pieces of it that are fun.
Speaker 1: Absolutely there's parts of better funny. But I've I've stood by that. I think Ethan Ralph is a way better locale because he there's nothing sad about it. It's just funny because he's just a drunken, angry, angry redneck with the with the superiority complex, like I think, and it's just a perfect recipe for local I think.
Speaker 3: And I watched the Christian documentary from start to finish and probably cry like I think, like I think, I think, I think, I genuinely think the part of my spirit would wake back up that cares about this is really sad.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this, this is actually very it's very cool in the context of Christian anyway. Is that like the guy who did the documentary on him, he hasn't done one in a while. I think I think it's over because I mean, this is so much so, but he's been putting his time and it's weird because it's like it's wholesome, but it's also like exploitative. But it's also like what the fuck is going? So he you know that Sonachu comic that Christian drew that he drew is famous for it, among brother things, he animated it, so he's turned into an animated series, you know, fully voiced and like with moving assets and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: And so it's just like that's kind of cool as far as like that goes, because it doesn't feel like it is being spirited ultimately, but it is also like it's not like a it's not like A technically it's yeah, like it's.
Speaker 1: Weird, what is this coming out?
Speaker 2: The episode one's already yeah, and it's very faithful to the original art style. I just anyway, Yeah, but that's but that's as much as I would want to talk about it, you know what I mean. That's there are people that just what do they do? They I forgot they called themselves? How long am I cut into black?
Speaker 1: I feel oblivious to the fact that like everything's happening.
Speaker 2: Oblivious. I wish I could throw up my command. It's a lot, a lot that's mostly real. Yeah, segueing into stuff that's sucking awesome.
Speaker 7: Oblivion, I got digg my ball and you're behind and sucking on Non.
Speaker 1: I love cog and believe beyond anything. I've ever heard that song Oblivion by Master Mass. Yes, excuse me, I forgot that faster, faster, slong, great song. Yeah, especially if you're like, I don't know, I never heard him. You're a stoner. That's like stoner rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, anyway, Oblivion Oblivion, Yeah, that's it. Show.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Oblivion had.
Speaker 2: Shadow Oblivion Oblivion shadow dropped where it's the worst kept secret. People were expecting this to happen. They but as time kept going on, people are like, oh, maybe it isn't happening because like people are going.
Speaker 1: To release it earlier.
Speaker 3: Then they had a plan at releasing much earlier than they did, and the people found out about and they were like, well, fuck you guys.
Speaker 2: No. I think this was always but I just think there was like some miscommunication. I think we just kind of assumed. And also because there's from a game pass perspective, they kind of fucked over this other game that's actually like, I mean, it's doing very well. It's it's getting really positive reception. The Claire Obscure Edition thirty three. It's like the new it's like a new ip, new studio. Thirty man team made this thing, and it's amazing. Scott Daredevil in it, Charlie Cox and a bunch of other Shadow Hearts in it.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: But it's apparently likes it's a lot of people are saying it's like one of the best things that they've ever seen. Uh. And that was that had a release date set for this week for a while, and so for Oblivia to just go like, hey, it's the game, you all want it forever, very like. So I think that was why people were like, oh, maybe it isn't happening, But then it did happen and they're like, oh, I'm sorry, sorry to that other game. Although yeah, that's actually that other game.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's fifty bucks too, which is like, what is it?
Speaker 1: What is the what is that game about?
Speaker 2: It's I mean, I don't know, man, just look at the trailers. I don't know. It's it's like a persona looking game. Sort of, but it's like more.
Speaker 1: Did they do something to like, yeah, what do they do? Like why it? Because it's fifty dogs? Because I was expecting uh, both the Limber fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: By the way I think it is, I.
Speaker 1: Was expecting the obliving Room Master of be sixty.
Speaker 2: They could have gotten away with it. That people would have been like, oh, only sixty, it's not eighty like Mario cord or fucking seventy like go everything else, right, They definitely could have gotten away with it. I would have paid that money.
Speaker 1: I think I expected to be sixty, And it almost makes me feel like what did that game do to them? Like we're making fifty dollars? Dude, Like, wait, that's kind of crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's sad. I'm ready for both of those games. It's a shame, but it's critically fucking amazing apparently, so like I'm sure it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: I excited to play it. Yeah, I'm gonna play Delivian, I'm play tonight.
Speaker 2: I will say I've never played Oblivion before. I've only played that first little area right and like the step out probably like three times, and every time I'm like, no shot, am I going to play the rest of this game because it's fucking ugliest sin It fucking runs horrendously. It feels it's it's like.
Speaker 1: Nice to the Old Republic, you know what I mean. Yeah, don'tspect like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not good. Obviously, Oblivion is great the foundation of it, but like it's run like a sick dog tour.
Speaker 3: Tour is part of game that I can play in the long drive. Play the more I think it's a great game, and then I'm solid.
Speaker 1: I'm like I vividly remember like even being tricked in and thinking it looks good too, after like doesn't have I was looking at the Sun and I was like, God, this son looks kind of good. Yeah, and it's like a fucking jpeg. It's the baby from fucking Telly Tubby. It's like even it's really good. I played car Beat Corridor and then I played uh was the Jedi one the and then it snapped me back and I was like, oh, yeah, oh yeah, that game looks terrible.
Speaker 3: I forgot when I when you fight the Rank Corps in the beginning where you have to sneak past him and you fight him, and I was like, wow, that was a riveting boss fight. And then Lily was like, yo, you hid behind a corner and kept sneak attacking the guy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, I just the little the little toilet girl that has the Wookie and I kept sneak attacking him. And she was like, Kingston, was that a boss? I was like, yeah, wasn't that crazy? She was like, what the fuck are you? Are you retarded?
Speaker 2: I was just like, no, dude, you balance strategy. It's great about video all the different strategies work.
Speaker 1: It was I was I didn't use my characters. They didn't want to get killed. She was like, dude, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Kotors Is it's one of those games like it's a it's a good it's a good game, but it is old as fucking It feels ald as fuck. You think there are games that are old, they don't feel as old as they are.
Speaker 3: The roomains will never actually happen, or no, I think it's actually done. What are you talking about? As far as I know, it's still happening. But like see, here's the here's the issue.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Right years ago, it would have been obvious this isn't happening, right, But now normal development times are like seven or eight years, so like, I don't know if it's weird that we haven't heard anything from it, because why wouldn't it take even longer than it's taken, you know, Like I don't, I don't know. I don't know how to gauge anything so bad that drops off. I think it's still happening. I think it's too I think it's too big of a thing not to do. Like, I just it's they had a bad they had a bad partner, I guess, and they're probably you know what it is. Actually, it's actually almost identical to the Final Fantasy seven remake situation because Final Fantasy seven remake was originally like announced so long ass time ago.
Speaker 3: Under we watched it at your house?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we watched in New York when I was having my E three parties, when we were when we weren't twenty yet. Yeah yeah, we were teenagers. So like, wow, which is fucking insane. Really Yeah, they announced it a long ass time ago, Senior Parts three actions, that's true. They announced it like a really bad long ago.
Speaker 1: It got the reveal, so hold on.
Speaker 2: The original reveal that they were remaking Final Fantasy seven remake was in like was a long ass time ago, like hilariously so, and it was being made by a team I think cyber Connect two or something like they make very different games, and that was underwhile for there was underway for a while, and then apparently like internally they were like this is not cutting it, and so they were like gonna handle this internally, and then and then it started over from there to get to the point that we got Final Fantasy seven remake officially I think in like what twenty ninety.
Speaker 3: Right before Coke right during the time something.
Speaker 2: Around somewhere around there. But like so you know what I mean, Like it's like, okay, four years floundering on something that like ultimately didn't happen. Restarting it from then that's nine years or something. Yeah, I don't know if those timelines are necessarily exactly accurate, but like that's probably what's happening now, is that like Kotor was being done and then they the higher up saw it and they were like this is not or maybe even themselves they were like, we can't do this, and that's years of time just wasted, and so now they have to either they might still be shopping it around, they might still be working on it with like a different I don't know what's going on with that shit. No, that's a big like everybody's in the in the dark with that one. But Kotor is fucking old and it plays like it's old, and Oblivion is fucking old and it plays like it's old. A lot of those games from that a lot of RPGs from that era generally feel that way. Mass Effect one, oh before the fucking It's so crazy. It's so funny to me that you have your experience. Your experience of Mass Effect one is like my experience of Garfia.
Speaker 3: It's like mass Effect and Skyrim. My experience with those games is not the original experience. Something like those games were great, and everybody's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, Skyrim was was great at the time, Like people.
Speaker 1: Didn't bugs that was really the biggest problem, especially on.
Speaker 2: PS three, Like PS three was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: You couldn't.
Speaker 2: Column was telling me this. It's like apparently like the PS three version of Skarm was so bad for various reason. I'm sure because of the hardware, but like you had to if there was a door that you opened and like a dungeon or something. One of those doors that don't lead to a loading screen. You had to shut it behind you or else the game would just fucking not It would crumble, which is fucking awesome. And there was like little things like you couldn't take pick too many things up. It's very funny.
Speaker 1: But horse was viable and Oblivion.
Speaker 2: Haven't you use the horse yet? I haven't told the need So then Skyrim hoorses suck. They were Can I tell you something. I haven't used the horse yet. I cannot possibly imagine that it's any better than what it is.
Speaker 3: The horses suck. I would just be like, this horse sucks. I'm just gonna turn into a werewolf and run faster than any horse could possibly move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then that's so. Yeah. So I'm playing Oblivion for the first time. I can never get past that first opening session. I was the UI, especially like I hated that, like the font on everything, and like the text and like it was just fuck it looks like I usually look at King's Quest or something.
Speaker 1: I usually disagree with a lot of people when they say that things are hard to navigate. I usually my position is like, you're stupid, Like it's harder, I understand, but you should still be able to figure it out. Yeah, Oblivion was actually like confusing. It was just confusing and tedious. Yeah. I was like, uh at a certain point, I'm like, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go, and then I'm like, ah, whatever, like to be a few times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so so I'm playing it. I played for like five hours on stream the other day, and it's real fucking good. Like it is actually so good up until this point that I'm like, I totally understand why people are like, yeah, Skyrin was like a downgrade from this, because I think, yeah, totally. Actually, I don't know if like maybe end game like complete Skyron with like the vampires and wear wolves and shit like, maybe that would be better than what oblivion is. I'm not really sure, but if it feels better to be in oblivion.
Speaker 1: Throw a fire wall into nont somebody like a fire body explode, Yeah, I think that's so hilarious, Like this is a nice gesture towards them and then some guys in the air. Yeah, I'm interested. I think they need it because everybody, my brother, all all these people are all like, uh, Marwin, that's the that's the goaded. Yeah, Marlin's goaded. I was watching my brother play Marlwin and I was like, this is fucking looks like ass, what do you say?
Speaker 2: Shut the fu up? My exact experience with oblivion. And so maybe like a new Code of Pain is really and they did tweak a lot of other things too.
Speaker 1: It's more of a it's more of a remake than a remaster.
Speaker 2: That's the interesting thing about it is that, like I feel like they under promised and over delivered in some sense, because I don't think it's like a Final Fantasy seven remake tier remake. It's it's not just system of a game, you know, yeah, but it's it's not just like, oh, it's not like a Halo two anniversary thing where like they put the new you could toggle the graphics because the old game is still running or anything. It is new, right, which, by the way, I love that about Halo, like I want them to change nothing about Halo two in fact, but it's it's really fucking good. The soundtrack is way better than Sky It's actually crazy, Like I was.
Speaker 1: Actually, do you think it's way better than Skyrim? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Immediately, like, well, first of all, all the good stuff about Skyrim is there, so like the big like the big themes are there from they're carried over from Oblivion. But then there's just like general, there's no theme though. That's the doing is the whatever.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: I always hated that party.
Speaker 1: Look on my beautiful son.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not saying I'm not saying I'm not saying the Skyrams track isn't great. I'm saying Oblivions is better. And the quest like so far the quests are like way more interesting.
Speaker 1: Is that? Like infinitely, you know, the partup theme is like like we here in the middle of an open area and then you're seeing like thirty load screens before you get into the game. I troll spinning.
Speaker 2: Of comb like pale of comb. They're good. They're good for different reasons. I will say there is a possibility that I'm I've just played so much Skyrim over my life that like it doesn't feel interesting or new to me to do it or like, and the soundtracks are kind of like, Okay, I get it, and this feels like a lot more new because it is different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's magical. That's why I'm interested in what you're saying. Like I'm like, oh, let me, let me see how I feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's different things that I do miss, like there's but there's I don't know, it's there's like different trade offs. I I like it a lot though so far. And that was something not something I expected. I expected fully to go into this and be like, Okay, this is still fucked and I can't enjoy this, but it is. It's it's significantly better. I remember, Yeah, I can't believe they shadow drafted. It's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: It was kind of it was annoying for me because I started. I tried finishing AC Shadows before my month was old. Gave up. Yeah, it was I paid for another thing of the Ubie Soft and I was like no, I just saw the notification on my phone. Was like fuck, because yeah, but I'm finally out of part place in the game where I'm actually having fun because I.
Speaker 2: Just it's it only took seventy hours. That's the the.
Speaker 1: Problem is, like if you it takes too long to get to where you're actually like, oh, I have weapons and options, and I'm really I'm like, well, I don't know what they I thought. They said the game was way shorter than normally.
Speaker 2: It's nothing, it is, but they pad it out way more. It's like ridiculously big. The outposts are too big. They feel like dude, they'll be like, I feel like seven outposts.
Speaker 1: Hey, you'll be You'll be in a little thing. And it's like, okay, I want to get the main chest in this little castle or whatever. And they're like, kill three samurai and they're scattered so far apart that I'm like, so essentially have to go through this entire thing, and and you can't just assassinate the samurai. They're too strong. So I'm just like wait, So then I'm like, so I'm just gonna have to kill everybody here. I'm like it's fine, but you know, I thought I could just be in and out and then steal this chest. But they're like, no, they arrest the chest, even samurai being alive or not. Why is the chest not available for me? You gotta get the key, you gotta get pieces of the key and put it together to super key.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude. The lock picking, I will say, the lock picking sucks. It's so much worse. It's so much worse. Like people like to share on the sky on one actually thought it was fine.
Speaker 1: Times Okay, Uh, the same I guess fall up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it makes sense that that would be a lock picking mini game, Like it's just just that just intuitively makes sense.
Speaker 1: But this I do remember.
Speaker 2: It's the fucking the little little tumblers. I don't understand. I don't times, dude, I don't under fucking stand what the mechanic is. And people in chat were like explaining it completely differently and they were like, oh, you have to wait for this thing that happened, and it's like, no, that's wrong. So like people don't even know how to use people don't know.
Speaker 1: I love when people have confident answers in their conflicting You're like, wait, why are you confident about some different Yeah, but the thing is crazy two ways of doing math. You're like what.
Speaker 2: But the thing that's crazy about it is that, like because I'm streaming it and it's just like, so I'm doing it with the title like first time playing Oblivion because I was just like, you know, why not?
Speaker 1: That's an interesting kind of angle.
Speaker 2: Right, And so a lot of people in there are people who've played it like a ton, and so they're like, oh, I'm so jealous. You get to experiences for the first time it's like, yeah, I'm really liking it, and so like it's people with hundreds of hours in Oblivion, like theoretically who are talking to me about the lock picking me in the game and none of them agree And it's so fascinating because it's like people were like, just get the skeleton key, you never have to deal with it, and it's like, oh, that's why, because if you play Oblivion, you forgot how to do it. You've just had this fucking magic, you know, tell all thing.
Speaker 1: But there are all the same factions.
Speaker 2: I want to watch I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to watch a tam reel story, like a story explained, a complete one, but I feel.
Speaker 1: Like I'll die before it finishes. It's a lot because I do one thing. Age of that world is not even the first age, it's the third age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All the lord.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was reading. I did say like if we got a certain amount of times, I would read every book that I picked up, and so I was doing that and actually some of them are actually pretty good, some of them suck, some of them. It's really like a mixed bag. The first book I picked up, though, was actually genuinely really good. I was like, oh, that's actually a really I want to see this like animated or something. But this second was just like an instruction manual on how to use your hands. And I was like, oh, I made a mistake. But one thing immediately right off the bat, I was like, this is better than Sky is the character creator that they have, Dude.
Speaker 1: That is fucking That got me seeing all the different screenshots. I saw your clip of that guy like, that's Twibble at the wood elf nice.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of him.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 2: A lot of people be a red Guard. Yeah, it's all the same stuff. I think this guy, Yeah, you weren't playing the fucking what do you call. I've seen a lot of people making JD. Vance's.
Speaker 1: That was like when people made a yay and and uh and the remaster Demon Souls. Oh really good. I was like, that's a really good copy. I was yay con West like you, Oh, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: That's J D.
Speaker 1: Prance.
Speaker 2: That's crazy through the filter like that in the lens. That doesn't even look like oblivion. That looks like a photo, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a photo of some guy bracing but then like, dude, this is what sold me.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, I can't wait to spend an hour on the character creators.
Speaker 2: I spent a long time, like in Skyrim, I just it's so subtle that you can't I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh did you see who had a really big problem with the character creator scream? Oh wait, no, you did see it?
Speaker 2: Because I, oh, yeah, grums, of course, you know, I have to say, and I tweeted this out. I don't know if there's any truth to it. It's just kind of like thinking off the top of my head. It probably isn't fundamentally true, but I think there's an aspect of it that's that that is at play here, which is I think the reason, like everybody's kind of over the moon about this game, right, like there's it's kind of unanimous praise, even though it is it's still oblivion.
Speaker 1: It's still buggy and fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's glitches that were in the original that still work, which is kind of amazing. It's awesome. I'm glad they kept all that shit intact. That's a dye. Whether I think the money glitch might happen, I'm not super sure, but like so like, there's a lot of reasons that you could see a cynical crowd laying into this, especially like a befeesa remake of something like oh they're remaking an older Skulls game again.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I could see an alter reality where this game was shown off months in advance, had like maybe a little preview window where like they showed the character creator with like the developers, and all of those guys made their like hundreds of fucking videos talking about how woke it was gonna be, and then when it came out, I can imagine that the discourse would be infinitely more annoying, Yeah, and a lot more split. And I wonder if like shadow dropping actually kind of saved them the narrative because there just simply wasn't enough time for those people to say anything about it before everybody had already played it and loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know how true that, Like, it feels like it could be if that was a non zero impact.
Speaker 1: You know, if that wasn't the case, it still benefited them in that way, right, because yeah, it's brilliant, but it was the same thing.
Speaker 2: But like you know, to be fair, Oblivion is probably one of the few games that can do something like this. You wouldn't want to do this with like an original like New Game.
Speaker 1: Or No Way.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's it's like since the Ballers Game three was an early access for so long when it finally dropped, there were so many people already familiar with it. Yeah, and when they tried Temple. Temple tried at first before he played, before he beat the game, like a million times, he tried to be like, oh, look at this randomized thig and there's a bald guy with tits and you know, and yeah, and everyone's like, I don't fucking care. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It almost like it's almost it's almost like the reverse kind of with Balder's Gate.
Speaker 1: What you say. I saw timp bus hat on recently and I could not stop. Did he go to the White House without a hat or something? No, he went to the White House with dressed the same of course, which of course he didn't, So why did he not have a hat on it? For some reason saw aout his hat on, I was like, oh, it was like an old picture. I've seen him his bald I thought, like, recently, he finally because I've been theorizing that he's been using or doing hair plugs, and he's like, one day someone's gonna knock his beanie off and it's gonna rush, his hair is gonna fall off of it. He'd be like, because he has the money, that would be an awesome clapback, to be honest, That's what I like. I was like, why is he not doing that? Wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would. I mean if my head was always covered anyway, like why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, because that's so that's what I would do.
Speaker 2: Like, you're clearly insecure about being bald, right, so like why not just use the fact that you're you're always covered to just do that.
Speaker 3: One of the guys that played cards with it seems like I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't even rely forgret somebody for doing that, to be honest, Like it's whatever fucking doing.
Speaker 3: There was a guy I played cards with that like he has like hair, like it's it's like hair here, and he's like took his hat off one time and I saw it, and I.
Speaker 1: Literally like, I hate that I did it. But I was like, damn, that's crazy because it was it's surprised you. It's like Chris like Chris is just like war's hat like this, and then for his hat gets knocked off and there's nothing.
Speaker 2: There's nothing here.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, be like, oh, you've been lying, like you've kept all your hair here.
Speaker 2: It seems that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I saw them there's a guy because of me and Jojo. Watch there's a guy that keeps because he only has the hair on the back, so he only wears a hat and it looks like he has hair because you just see hair in the back of his head.
Speaker 2: Oh does he do the thing where like it's only in the back but not on the side, so like it's long, and then he like he takes the long one and puts it like through like that it's not that long. But that would be uh, that would be a fucking crazy. That would be a badass.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're that would be so crazy. If you're bald like that and you cut your hair, the rest of it will just not come back. Yes, what do you mean, like if you're bald, If you're bald here, but you have like hair right right here. If you cut it, will it does not come back?
Speaker 2: Are you stupid?
Speaker 1: I'm just so ignorant. Clear, you're not that ignorant.
Speaker 2: So wait, hold, wait, wait, wait I show you are you suggesting that, like, so once they lose hair up here, they can no longer grow hair again anywhere.
Speaker 1: I want to, Like it's like a progressive thing. I don't know, no, dude. So yeah, the well, as soon as you cut, that's it, You're you're done. I gotta keep this ship because if I get rid of this motus thing, so like, does that mean that it doesn't grow longer either? It's just like it's from was in in time, like and it's it's.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know, I don't know bald this. I don't think anyone of my family's really bald, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't. But you've not seen like media or like anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like people just keeping it like the last Hurrah, you know, like I'm just this, you know, because imagine I did being completely balls here in your hair grows electrically down inside of your head.
Speaker 2: No, here's the reality. Well, there are a lot of people. Devin Townsend did that for a long time, cecil.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing, here's the thing about it, right, I it looks rough right to not if you're bald, to not do the whole thing, right, However, I'm sure, what do you mean he does the whole thing? He's not bald?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, sorry, I think David god I think, oh, David Goggins too, he's but he does it ball.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, like I would imagine that the big thing about it is and why people keep that is really just because it's fucking tedious to constantly get rid of it.
Speaker 1: I think that's something.
Speaker 2: You know, it's older people.
Speaker 1: I bet that's a motivation for the be like whatever.
Speaker 2: Because why why the would you care at a certain point, you know what I mean, it's just like whatever, dude, Like, it's easier to just let this to keep it. Well, then it's to constantly get like pay pay money to get it cut off or you can just off like ship.
Speaker 1: Because my thing is I don't understand why I have I always wear hats. I like wearing hats. Yeah, so I was like, why do I have a hairstyle at all? I always question myself like why am I doing? Why am I You're not wearing your hat? But I always I only know where my hat at home, essentially because I feel naked without a hat, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's a utility, Like I want to become more of it.
Speaker 1: Really, I tried for a while, it wouldn't work.
Speaker 2: I've become more of a hat person when I moved out here, because like the sun was always in my fucking eyes. And then I just remembered, like I'm just and and I would wear my patrol caps a lot of the Army patrol caps.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: And I just like the way those look because it's got it's like the base, it's like a baseball cap, but it's like flat at the top. There's something about it that I like esthetically.
Speaker 1: We call those hardcore hats because all these hardcore kids would work oh really weird at these shows. They would wear these like hats that they were like you would associate with the arbat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just had a bunch of My dad gave me a bunch ofever we dipped them and die ship to make sure they'll start doing nice.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna become a hat guy. You're not gonna hair off, No, I'm gonna keep my hair. When I was younger, i'd wear do.
Speaker 2: You know a rosta hat? Like, what do you mean you wear too much? Hair.
Speaker 1: You should be a top hat guy. Yet dude.
Speaker 2: Dressed like this, a rosta man top hat.
Speaker 1: All right, you're out, you're cooking, so you get you You have an assortment of of of top top hats you have, they're a cessorized, they all hung up, you know, and you just choose whichever one you want that day. Yeah, but you dress the same so you casually. It was like a nineteen year old that plays basketball. Stupid.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize I was wearing it. Really just is my default want to say, Yankee hat net right now, gotcha, because it's just like a little bit it has a bit more space to it. Yeah, but I'm sure I'm telling you a top hat like a Doug Dimid dome hat, a fedora, not a trill By, not a real like an Indiana Jones fucking hat, not like a fucking Yeah. It's twenty eleven. I'm going to prom so many people wore that hat back then. It was so weird. It was a popular hat, man, it was. It wasn't even it wasn't even like atheist related at that time too. It became that it was.
Speaker 1: It was a madam one. It was really weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people associated with Michael Jackson. I remember that, yeah, like oh yeah, famously from Smooth Crime.
Speaker 1: Uh, so you're gonna do it for reals. I don't think I gotta invest in top hat. You know, we gotta do just league, get one, start with one, whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta do one day. We got to come in here, say flamethrower and just burn his hair off. Yeah, because he's never gonna cut it, that's true.
Speaker 3: Is gonna grow back though?
Speaker 2: It's okay that yeah, that's the point, Like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, immediately when exposed to fire, my hair comes back instantly.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true. It sounds like a lie out.
Speaker 1: We'll get a match right now.
Speaker 2: Can you regrow your eyelashes? Does that happen?
Speaker 1: Yes? I don't know. I have nice eyelashes, so I've never really tempted.
Speaker 2: I don't wait, don't It just seems like one of those things that like I assume so, but also it seems like one of those things is like maybe not.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't know. They fall out all the time. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I only lose a couple the same with your hair?
Speaker 3: So it started happening to me randomly. I don't know all of a sudden, I got like two really long elashes on each side and I had to yank come out because they got too long. They were like just too extremely long eyelashes.
Speaker 2: My family always makes fun of my dad because his eyelashes are long and beautiful girly. Yeah, so and so they hit his glasses I have, I have curled.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was actually uh before I had like any facial hair, I hated it because like, my eyes were way too pretty. And at a certain point I got in my senior year, I started growing my hair out really long. I started getting my hair really long. I started braiding and stuff, and I was like, oh no, I was at a certain point. I'm like, I think some people are probably thinking I'm some dyk because my eyes were too fucking my eyes were too pretty. Let's just say this, if I was eighteen in twenty twenty five, I'd be getting trans investigated.
Speaker 2: Like for sure, oh transvestigation. Yeah, like I would.
Speaker 1: Because I had no facial hair. Like when I was eighteen, I had almost no facial hair. I had. I had no facial hair until twenty five. Wow, yeah, well that's right for me, but I had none. Dude, I looked silly. I grew hair here.
Speaker 2: I feel like I like, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Actually, I wanted a beard so bad and I looked I just looked like I was patching dirt somebody. I still like, this is my this is maximum, this is nothing. I can't fucked. I finally, I finally get a patchy beard. That's it.
Speaker 3: It's still not even fucking all the way in there, and it makes you really upset. When you just trim all the patchy parts out, that'd be the whole thing. No, it's like, it's it's right here. It's always just one hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're literally a neck beard that I don't know about it, and you can do you just mask it by grooming it.
Speaker 3: I didn't pick it out today. Whenever I was at the event, I try to pick it on. It's still like you can't.
Speaker 2: Get something lined up with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should, you should get you should get like nice and faded. I had it faded when I got that, right yet, that is crazy. You had your sides faded too. Yeah, yeah, I'm aware, you're a monster. My hair just grow. I didn't, dude, I didn't have hair, so I this is the craziest thing.
Speaker 3: When I first moved out here, I had I had like the spotty beard, you know, like that if I let it grow too long, it would look like this gross. But I didn't have hair on my back or shoulders. Now I have hair right here nice, and I'm like, I don't know what I ate. I don't know what the sun here is doing to you. But all of a sudden, I have back hair.
Speaker 1: You're just getting old. It's like some sort of fairal beast. That's what old does. Old. You see old people when they get hair in their fucking ears and ship that ship. It's just gross. There's places that never stopped, hair stops growing and it's disgusting.
Speaker 3: But yeah, my grandma, my grandma has no armar.
Speaker 1: People think like like, oh, do you shave your chest because it looks like I just shaved and starting to come. No, it's just I don't have.
Speaker 2: The chest hair a ton, not a ton of chests.
Speaker 1: But I have curly chestsurly because it's because it's contrast to my skin color.
Speaker 3: So I have curly chest hair. My grandma has no arm hair, She has no she barely has eyelashes. And I think it's because she's like native so that's why she has like hair on her body at like it's terrible.
Speaker 2: That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: Just small eyelashes too, And I'm like, Grandma, you're weird.
Speaker 1: One of those one you're weird. Weird.
Speaker 2: We usually got about me with two with the arm pits because I don't have any.
Speaker 1: You have barely some. But it's it's not like you see some dudes and it looks like a broom under their fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like the fucking dick is under them.
Speaker 1: I was so disgusted one time because, like.
Speaker 2: You say, it looks like a bushes And alright, let's go to questions. Yeah, we're really late on that. Actually, yeah, let's go ahead and uh all right, yeah, let's buye guys. It's over.
Speaker 1: And I didn't feel questions on Friday.
Speaker 2: Bye, but no, h the wizard that cursed Derek with an A Oh godamn, I'm getting ahead of myself. Patroonic compass is stark tank. I don't eve think I said that today. We're saying it now.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Patroon of Conceast snark Tank, go over there. Uh, one dollar gets you add free all that crap up and then that's it, Yeah, go away, give me your money, can me your funds? Five dollars for the questions. Ask your questions and we'll we'll, you know, we'll we'll readthrough them. The wizard that cursed Derek with an egg allergy rode.
Speaker 1: In, Oh yeah, thanks wizard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what an asshole that sucks the nerve of him to come in here pretending like he can just atone for his sins by handing us a meager eight billion.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you have eight billion dollars, please, I don't know what I would do with that kind of money. I'd like, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: Know exactly what I would do it? Nothing, I would I.
Speaker 3: Would get that kind of money, I'd be like, I'm gonna die if I have this, I'm just going.
Speaker 1: To become a fucking oligarch. I'm start doing horrible things. I can't do that. I don't know what to help.
Speaker 2: What blows my mind is like to even have the drive to do that kind of thing when you already have so much. It's so like emblematic, it's like inherently like, oh I hate you, yeah, and I'll throw a party when you die.
Speaker 3: A kind of money I'd be like I should help people, and then I would start I hope people, and then I would By the way, I should say this.
Speaker 2: Before we get into questions, although it's not really that big of a deal, and I'm curious as to what audience overlap even would exist. But like I did, like a real recently talking about like this MS thirteen guy. Oh yeah, and it got fucking they flagged it.
Speaker 1: They got upset.
Speaker 2: They got so upsetted that they flagged me for violence or something because I said that if if Trump smattered his smashed his brain all over the sidewalk, I throw a party, which is like you're you're saying you're gonna kill the presidents, Like, that's not what that means.
Speaker 1: Soft. Yeah, it's guys are They're there always been the softest though, for real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fact that gay people make them upset for being alive is crazy. That's the gayest thing ever.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's like the chessee Waters thing when you're talking about the straw where he's like, it's just it's a little feminine to drink from a straw.
Speaker 1: It's like nothing.
Speaker 2: Gayer than caring about that. Right, That's the gayest thing that anybody could possibly think.
Speaker 1: He's another person like I talked about Matt Walsh, but just Waters is somebody that easily I'll go to jail for a few months, like whatever. He deserves to just be pummeled.
Speaker 3: I hope, I hope he steps. I hope he steps in a bear trap, falls over into a spike.
Speaker 2: Next to a bear trap. He's like, Oh, that's like that's like one of the that's like you know those temples. You know there's like Indiana Jones style kind of like trap rooms and temples.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like you have to assume like a room where they were just kind of testing things out.
Speaker 1: They didn't get around them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't finish it. Yeah, they either died before they could do it. That the play happened in the middle of testing or something. Yeah, that was their R and D room and it was just like a bear trap next to a spike, and they were like, what the fuck is what is it going? They step in in fall exactly what it looks like it does, and then you hear a ghost come out of the wall like oh my god, it were holy look look look look I can finally rest. Yeah, he ascends and then you're trapping you take his place. Basically, you go.
Speaker 1: Into the wall now, and now you gotta wait for the next person that gets killed by the next pack of retards to funnel it and died and say, boy.
Speaker 2: It would probably take literally entire like you would have to re startan evolution.
Speaker 1: Another like you know what I mean, you're sitting there waiting for billions of years patiently.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, finally, holy a new like dumb, there's a roach person though, have fun.
Speaker 2: It's like barely it's not even remotely the same thing.
Speaker 1: Tad roach or whatever. It's just because like some sperlunker guy, you know, explore you know it's that guy, but as he's a roach like that, so it's a human roach later and then by the time if they're having so different because they.
Speaker 6: Thought they're gonna get me with this trap, huh oh ship, they're whimsically, they're whimsically losing their balance while ensnared in and they're teetering.
Speaker 2: Ninety five percent of all directions to fall in that scenario are perfectly fine, yeah, yeah, and then he picks the five percent radio where there's a spike and it's buttered up too, like it'll slow if it pierces. You was gonna slide right through you. Oh yeah, you know it's invasive. It's an invasive spike.
Speaker 1: You're done.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah, anyway, we're not.
Speaker 1: Are you joking? We haven't even gotten you got to the question, Yeah, questions. I didn't even read this guy's question.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're all thankful that school is now a thing of the past, but as a college student studying evolution and genetics, my plight is far from over. What was the most cancerous course or subject you had ever taken during your school faring days? For me, it was statistics. The day I've ever shown an algorithmic spreadsheet again will be the day someone's going in the dirt.
Speaker 1: I hated that shit too.
Speaker 3: Stat's was annoying, but it was like Stat's was annoying, but it made sense, so it was kind of easy to manage through.
Speaker 2: Sure, I know, it was like it was rooted in basically, like you can figure, you can logistics and logistics. For me, it was also every Spanish class that I ever took. Really yeah, because i mean, I'm not everyone, but like most of them, because I had the most adversary. I just happened to have had the most adversarial relationships with these teachers. I remember one Paul. I met Paul in that class where our Spanish teacher grabbed me by the shirt and threw me out of the room. This is real, by the way, this is not a joke. That's kind of crazy. Yeah, yeah, dude, And like, and it was like two thousand and eight or something. It wasn't. It wasn't like nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: I fought people for less than that. Yeaheah, A teacher to do that to you, well she oh she damn so, I mean, I want to.
Speaker 2: But she was older, like it was, I don't know it was. She wasn't like elderly or anything.
Speaker 1: She was like fifties.
Speaker 2: And it was just like, I can't, I don't know, bitch, but it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: She wasn't so old. She was too old for me to fight, But she wasn't so old that I felt bad about making the class miserable for her at a certain point, because I really did feel singled out. And Paul could corroborate this as much as any. I was literally and I remember this, d I probably told this on the story on the podcast before like and before we even hit episode one hundred. It is probably one of the earliest things I told. But like, I was just sitting in my Spanish class and what are you doing? He's fiddling He's fiddling with his mic like.
Speaker 1: A little gun on a roof. Why is that the.
Speaker 2: What do you call that the key? Why is that so loose?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It looked oh, it looked Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I saw something move. It might have been the wire on the other side. Anyway, I forgot what I was saying. No, I was in Spanish class and it was like the period before lunch, and so I was like, all right, was the bells ringing? I'm like fucking thirsty, and so I'm like I was. I was getting my lunch bag out. I had a fucking brown paper bag lunch is how long ago this one? And I picked it up and I had a glass snapple in there, and like I picked it up maybe like a couple of inches off the ground, and then it like slipped out of my hands and like landed, and it like like landed and then like I saw like a little bit of like leaking. I was like, fuck, man, the glass broke and now it was like leaking a little bit. It wasn't like spraying or anything. It was like leaking a little bit. So I raised my hand and I was like, hey, can I get like a can I go to the bathroom and get a paper toweler, Like, can I use like a paper towel in here to clean this up? I don't want to make a mess. And she was like, you're not allowed to have glass bottles. Go to the go to detention or whatever our detention equivalent. It was room one to eleven for us. I was like, whoah, it just felt like so out of nowhere. And then a kid in the in the class, like I think like a minute later when I was sitting in detention came into it was like I thought it was really stupid, so like I said so, and then from then on we were just animals in that classroom, Like we would bring Spider Man action figures and like plate, like we were seated in diagonals intentionally as far apart from each other as possible, and then we were just like kick kick, kick, punch, and like it was a mess. And so eventually we just like drove her insane and she put she grabbed grabbed. She grabbed me by the shirt like this, picked me up and threw me out of the classroom. And I'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: But you drove you drove her to it.
Speaker 2: I did. I I was unreasonably mean, but I also just felt single out for no good reason.
Speaker 1: It was. It was definitely uncalled for it. Also, it's weird that you guys had that rule you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think because nobody wanted things breaking and then people getting cut like that. But it's a crazy thing to send somebody to detention for, especially me, Like I'm I was so much not a troublemaker.
Speaker 1: It's crazy you would just confiscate it like oh well at the at the very most, like hey, like get that out of here, throw it away or some shit. Dude. I was, I was.
Speaker 2: I was always the way.
Speaker 3: I was absolutely baker kid. I was a fucking I wasn't like I was a disruptor. Like I would be fine and then something would happen and I would just be like, well, I'm trying to laugh and ruin the class and I would just laugh. I remember we had African teacher that I made so mad one time. He was just like, why why are you.
Speaker 1: Why are you Jamison? You gets really good grades and you're a nice boy, but when you start laughing, you completely ruined the class. And I'm like, dog, you sound hilarious. You sound hilarious.
Speaker 3: Like I remember when they had the uh, the the thing when it teaches like the teachers meet their parents whatever it is.
Speaker 1: He my grandma.
Speaker 3: I was talking to him and my grandma were her accent and him and her like together. It was like, this is just the funniest niggas ever. These are just two of the funniest characters ever because neither one of them got English down pat all the way and it's just hilarious. And my grandma is just like Kingston, be quiet, stop Like He's like, what are you laughing at? And I'm like, no, funny And I'm just there giggling like a fucking.
Speaker 1: Fucking punk kid. I was punk. I wasn't even I was like I had you were you were?
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of like you, you're just laughing at people's accents.
Speaker 3: But that's the most innocent way to be a shithead, you know, Like that's an innocent shipthead.
Speaker 1: Like to me, it has to be like it has to be it has it has to be like mister, it has to be like breakfast at Tiffany's level. That's what That's what will make me laugh. It's gotta be like so over the top.
Speaker 2: Otherwise what's that you should look up?
Speaker 1: Look up? We absolutely have done a bit on this. Of course, stop it.
Speaker 3: I would do that all the time, where I would just I was just like I was a disruptor, Like something funny would happened, I'd to fucking laugh and it'd be over because my laugh would just derail everybody else, everyone that's trying it would just cause it would cast madness on that.
Speaker 2: That was kind of Jalen's laugh specifically, was that for us and I got in trouble. He laughed so loud and so funny that it was like it was impossible not to start laughing when you heard him laughing, right, because it was so funny that such a laugh even existed.
Speaker 1: He'd be a good comedian just to like if he laughed at his own jokes, just to get people to like laugh.
Speaker 2: Dude, Jalen, I don't know if he'd be a great community he would be a great like if I was a comedian, I would want him in my audience.
Speaker 3: You know, Jaylen would be a great character for sketch comedy. I think to succeed so well in sketch comedy.
Speaker 2: I think he'd be good in this setting too. Actually, yeah, oh sure, I think.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: You guys said it's his.
Speaker 2: Wedding, Steff, and he's been at at Coachella, he said, in town right now, in town right now.
Speaker 1: He said he's gonna be free in May. Yeah, yeah, May, so I May said something up. Yeah, he's he's I just don't think you're gonna do it. That's the problem. He's coming something with him the third Okay, Yeah, so I mean, like you know, like, hey, pencil me in this day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta find a I gotta find a day because it has to be a weekend because he has like a real actual job because he's a functioning person. So like it's got to be like a Saturday or a Sunday. But we'll figure it out. Yeah. I think I think May because he's gonna be a lot more free. And I told him I was gonna much less money and have him be a producer. I don't think he could produce. I think I shouldn't say that. I think he could if he wanted to, or if he had he was inclined.
Speaker 1: To, but also wanted to make significantly less money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you wanted to make Hey, I got a propostion for you, Jaalen. You want to dedicated an ordinate amount of time to make significantly less money in a in a completely insecure field.
Speaker 1: Sign me up.
Speaker 2: So the kind of risk I'd love to take. Yeah, I don't know. You sound like a punk kid. I really wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was definitely a bit of a punk.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I couldn't afford to do it. It's I was like one or two these usually only like two or three black people in my school, so I couldn't afford to like funk around.
Speaker 3: I was surrounded by niggas and you were a representative. Yeah, but they you were an ambassador for black people.
Speaker 2: Teachers that cakes into a movie theater when he when he laughs and ruins the scene, everybody turns back and then like they feel a little bit more racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't laugh to look at him, like, of course, I've only done it like three times.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's that's three more times than I've ever done it.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry my laugh I laugh, I feel, and since I feel when I laugh, it's like like, the are you pretending like you feel?
Speaker 1: Mimicking people? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: The Oppenheimers scene was fucking I think that was funny, Like I like, I thought that was funny that I did that.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised exactly what was the worst What was the worst class?
Speaker 3: Though that you experienced the worst class by difficult by difficulty standards is probably uhficult. In college, it was which inorganic chemistry? Inorganic and organic chemistry or two of the worst classes.
Speaker 1: Oh dude.
Speaker 2: I took chemistry and I remember like I was there the first day and then they were like, memorize the periodic table developments by tomorrow, and I was like, I'm dropping this.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: They asked you, yeah a day.
Speaker 3: That's some sthing you need to know for like your final or your ap you need to like understand which is way.
Speaker 2: Looking back, I think it was a filter. I think because I think the second people hear that, they're like, I'm not doing this, Like what are you kidding? I don't want to be a chemist because I have no interest in this at all. I would never I would I think I suspect that that's the reason why to thin out the You know, it's like that classic you see it more in college, where like the first week is kind of like test week.
Speaker 1: Show me your cock, Yeah, show me your people do.
Speaker 2: It and only seven people are laughing. It's like, you guys are gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Show me your cock when we're show me your talk one more time, all the girls out of the class, you know, before you show me your clock?
Speaker 2: Can I can you have one more bonken?
Speaker 1: That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Indication being that he's already gotten one. You ask your.
Speaker 1: Genie stand in the back of the glass. Hey, Genie, one more booming to show me your cupid.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see. Uh okay, here we go, Corinth wrote, I read, I read she's or he. I don't know. They are getting a lot of play here lately. What's up the elusive man? Frank Fontaine and Kefka Palazzo.
Speaker 1: He called me. That's so fucking me.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Ke sucks, dude, fuck you is great. He's a great character. Yeah he sucks. Sure, Kath is the kind of guy that would rape a bull whoa Yeah crazy that I mean, I mean, oh sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, oh god, what happened when we got.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's almost snapped it. You know, I realized I gotta suppressed.
Speaker 2: You gotta suppress.
Speaker 1: So Jesus.
Speaker 2: But my dad stands on me because I recently said I recently had to change my online pseudonym. I formally went by doom doom Bringer due to some insane shit.
Speaker 1: So I asked you this.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought about changing your online pseudonyms or have you always felt that you were locked in in what you initially chose.
Speaker 1: No, I never wanted to change it. I mean I thought about it only because like it's just I bored of uh shit. I first used it when I was like sixteen or something, and so I was just like, oh whatever. I invented the Derek Blackman thing just as a new last name because I'm like yeah, yeah, and I thought of just oh, let me just focus on that and some black guy, because some black is a little tainted. I feel it was a little tainted, uh because like, oh, you're the back in the day, I ran into a fucking guy that had a son that looked like it was like fifteen, sixteen years old, and you're like, uh, hey, I used to watch your shit like way back in the day. He was like, older dad, weird again, his hands are all fucking dirty and shint, what the.
Speaker 2: Digging up human skulls?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, slapping buildings apart. It's pretty crazy. Yeah, I just got done, uh slapping buildings with skulls. And I was like, damn all right, man, And uh it was weird, but I was just kind of what he like, what my name represents and interesting enough. Though he didn't really see me as a political commentator. He thought I was just more of like you just talked about the dumb ship that was happening back then, Like oh, I think all that like s g W shit or whatever where it was in politics. Was just like this is the oh talking about video games.
Speaker 2: It's literally just commentary. Yeah, this is what commentary used to be, right, And I was like, yeah, this sucks, dude. Like the new the new wave of those people, I didn't even know them.
Speaker 1: You I know some of them. There's like, uh, well streamers they stream now, but like what's his name, Turkey Tom Nicholas de Oreo, Willie Mack. There's like a new like, uh, they're like the they're like the mid to late twenties you know when like when we started doing it, so they're like the new but it's a bunch of stuff that I couldn't care less about. Sure, yeah, and then it's also frustrating, which I mean, to be fair, there was a lot of stuff that we were doing. I just think that we were a little more entertaining with it, Like it was more of like, let's not everybody, let's be real, like not everybody. I'm thinking of what I guess I was thinking of, like like you, people who were trying to be funny and who actually had some natural like inclination to be charismatic and fun to watch.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that is different now is like people look at it as like a soapbox to talk about how they feel. I looked at it as like a show, you know, which is like an old way to look at it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They I was because I wasn't influenced by people who were doing what I was doing. I was influenced by like John Stewart and people like that, you know what I mean. Right, Like in my mind it's like, oh, we're playing characters, we're doing a show. But to them, they saw us, you know what I mean, maybe not wily mac Milli Max is older on the on the older end, maybe so he really macly Mack's a really nice dude.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen I I've seen a handful of his videos and I didn't think there was anything wrong with what he was doing. Uh. He has a very old school style, even his transitions, like you'll have a three second clip like of a song, so it's a very old It reminds me of the old ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I say. Like it's not like, by the way, it's not like an endorsement or what. I don't know, like I don't keep up with these people, you know. I'm just saying, yeah, you just have to be in certain occasions where it's just like he didn't need to do that. It's really swell.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what the tricky Tom same deal, which it was like he was doing research on certain stuff and he's like, oh I was involved or whatever. It like, Oh, I appreciate because most people they just I know, like, you don't know anything about me. How are you? How are you saying all this stuff? Yeah? We even think to ask you what's crazy?
Speaker 2: To know what's crazy to some people will like will say, like he's declined to comment. It's just like they if they reached out to you, you didn't reach out to me, Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: That's fucking great?
Speaker 2: I mean, to be fair, I probably wouldn't also, but like you guessed correctly, but like, how dare you?
Speaker 1: That's crazy just to say that confidently there you lie the right way, because if.
Speaker 2: You, yeah, it's it's correctly lying. That's funny.
Speaker 1: But that's funny.
Speaker 2: You know. I've thought about just like going by my actual name at a certain point, because like I don't know's I.
Speaker 3: Never nanymous now, like people know I'm Kingston Jamison, people know you're Chris Maldonado, people know that you're black, so.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it is synonymous. It just kind of becomes like black. I don't know, I start to feel.
Speaker 3: I feel a little old now, that's it. Like that's like, that's like the character of Tom Sweeney is very much a period of time.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how I feel about it too. It's just like, uh, because well me, especially like us especially, I guess they're not like it's not a name I chose on purpose. It was just like I was changing the name of my channel every every week back then, because I just didn't care, and I was like I changed into different things. I tried to just have my first my first and middle name, and it felt incomplete. So I was just like, I don't know what kind of all right, I'm gone, okay, And then a video exploded and I was like, oh shit, this is me now. So I was never like attached to it, okay, But it does feel old, you know, and it also and it does quite frankly, it does get into this territory of like I'm thirty one and when I hear people my age talk about, oh, flub Waffles is coming to the party, and I'm like, no, we gotta no, who's that James? You know, Like it just kind of becomes like, I don't know, is it weird? Like I'm just over the whole not secret identity because it's not what it is, but like you know what I mean, like the pseudonym thing, like I don't care enough about it.
Speaker 3: Is it weird that we're like not the we're like on the internet space, We're like on the older side.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 1: I guess now do you think of many forty year old kind creators?
Speaker 2: Ethan? Yeah, I mean I guess, I.
Speaker 1: Mean we're yeah. Like that's why I always even saying like.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Channel awesome, and those guys are still doing shit Angry Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know how old they are necessarily, but they're they.
Speaker 1: Feel like they're probably around my age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're late their late thirties, late thirties, yeah, Doug especially like abgn uh yeah, I mean, and they're still doing stuff. So we're like, yeah, we're older for sure, especially now because like the barrier is so like kids didn't get famous before really.
Speaker 3: Like speeding kay or like not even twenty five yet.
Speaker 2: Well that's fine. That makes they're like twenty I mean I was twenty one or twenty two.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: But like it's now you have like a I can't remember the name, but were there were kids who were being propped up as like the next star or whatever. Or there was a kid in a helmet. He had like a helmet. Do you ever this guy he didn't do really much of a thing, but I remember him being like it almost kind of felt like an industry plant thing. But it was like this kid who was like he must have been like maybe like fourteen or something, and he had like a helmet and he just he hit his face and he just did a bunch of these like stream things. Remember, somebody in the audience knows I don't remember this.
Speaker 1: Specific like the singer the Jacob Tour.
Speaker 2: Notorious something, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: It's something like that.
Speaker 2: Remember there's.
Speaker 1: Blowing up like crazy. And then there's that new kid that everybody hates. I can't remember his name right now, dude.
Speaker 2: Actually a great example fucking the Costco kids. Yeah, yeah, Big Big Justice and fucking uh.
Speaker 1: Freedom actually, and then and then the Low Freedom and then freaking what.
Speaker 2: You call it, Big Justice, the Little Freedom and the Rizzler. I saw a report that that guy died recently. But the big, the big guy da boom.
Speaker 1: Hold of his old chest fucking does the fucking what you call what they call they called again death. What's it called like bam for stuff like that? When they show it is, yeah, you see them through his fucking chest. Dude, Can somebody draw that as a comic book? The Big Justice doing boom and it says boom and he punches his heart out of the back of his chest.
Speaker 2: Yet draw him as Captain Gin you like doing doing the self the self harm thing, that's right, and he switches bodies with the wrizzler. It's like, I'm finally young again.
Speaker 3: I'm finally young starts rolling on the ground like a fucking three sixty.
Speaker 2: He was, I'm finally young again.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't know how to do it, like he like, he can't do it work. He does it in the face of his dying body with the wristler is like, and he's like and.
Speaker 2: Just staring at yourself, raising at you.
Speaker 1: It's crazy scary. It's like brick and Morty burying themselves a little bit. Oh shit, Rislian. Let's see what the fuck riz rot?
Speaker 2: All right, let's see Swen forcefully cackling at an unfunny joke he made. It says to hide if but then it cuts off. I don't know what I don't know what it is signed, but he wrote it. He says, who has the worst brainwat brain rot? Millennials or gen z uh.
Speaker 1: Technically technically gen Z, but like millennials are pretty fuck too. I thought brain rot was like the like I feel like gen X is kind of oblivious to a lot of shit that's going on.
Speaker 2: I feel like, one hundred percent, Yeah, they're they're out, they're out to pasture. They don't know what the fuck is going on.
Speaker 3: I think they are, but they aren't. Like they're they're a unique blendo now.
Speaker 2: But you have to understand we're you and I actually you more so slightly.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like a total of sixteen weeks younger than you. Probably, yeah, you know that's not much.
Speaker 2: So slightly more so, I'm not saying I get what I've been talking more about, like literally our placement in generations, because like we're millennials, but we're like the tail end where that trail off. Yeah, we're that little crossfade between gen Z like miillennials. I think they call it.
Speaker 1: Lily. Lily is straight up gen Z.
Speaker 3: Ninety six. She's a zen Z technical, she's the protos of them, but she's a gen Z.
Speaker 1: She nineteen. That's crazy, twenty eight. She's twenty eight years old? The fuck that's say? I remember almost ten years? That's crazy.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: What what's going on with?
Speaker 2: Youve beenating a nineteen year old for ten years?
Speaker 1: I never said that she's almost twenty nine. I don't believe that. You don't have to believe it. It's real. I don't believe you at all.
Speaker 2: I believe she's almost twenty common nine. What is the nine name?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call her. I was going to call her so I don't have to deal with that. I'm not gonna have you guys slander.
Speaker 2: No, dude, give her a call. Actually called.
Speaker 1: You know she's nineteen. Shut up and it's okay. No, no, it's okay. You can turn a different world. No, no, no, okay, kicks.
Speaker 2: The Trump's in office.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it is fine. Actually literally, it's not gonna answer. I'm sure, but it failed instantly. There's no service here.
Speaker 2: Who has? Who has worse? I'm he's calling his nineteen year old girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no for ten years, he stopped. Hope she answers answer please, I need you right now, honey, I need you.
Speaker 2: Are you sure it's might? I might be your bedtime?
Speaker 1: Little? Please? I am a little bit, little little answer little, I'm gonna call her. Mom had some warm milk. You know she's all tucked in. Little Lilian. Answer the phone, Lillian. He know it's me. He's not allowed to be on it after this, shut up, shut up, shut up the last year, last year.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, we're kings. It's not dating nineteen year old lovies.
Speaker 1: I just need help. I need a sister. Okay, it's me Kingstones me King Hello, Kingston is me. I'm nineteen. This is me. I'm I just turned nineteen. Just it's getting worse. I just turned nineteen weeks Oh I'm really legal. Hello, thank you? Lord on hell, Okay, we're on a podcast right now. Is gonna be a complete jackasses? How old are you? Okay? Thank goodness?
Speaker 2: Is wait twenty? Hold on, Lily, twenty comma eight, I don't know eight. Like we were under the we were we were under the impression because Kingston told us all the time that you were nineteen years old.
Speaker 1: I never said that once. I said we started dating she was nineteen. Oh, you said I I'm he said not even Actually you were twenty, right you started dating her. I thought you're forty. Wait, so she's nineteen and you're forty, lilyan don't do that, hey, honey, honey, honey, all don't decide really stop right now, like I need you to just play the straight and narrow, Lily ask again.
Speaker 2: I'm asking.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you one one one time. How old are you? Lily?
Speaker 2: She said twenty?
Speaker 1: First she wants to go, Lie get off the place, by bye, Honey, I love you. I'll talk to you later. Stupid, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Who has who has worse? But you said, but you said millennials have stop you said millennials have worst brain rid You said, oh yeah, like unequivocally, like it has to be.
Speaker 1: We're the We're the terminally online uh, the first terminally online generation.
Speaker 3: I think we're pseudo online. I think right after us is like them online people. I think we're close to it. Where the TV where the TV raised one? I think so, so I kind of agree we're TV raised.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying. It's but there's also like there was the internet from even when I was a kid. I didn't participate in all that stuff, but there was all the forums and all that ship that exists already. I didn't do that either. Yeah, most people look to me, That's what Ethan Klein reminds me that. For example, like he's around my ages, is a couple of years older, like here, four years older, but he spent so much.
Speaker 3: Time online for example, Like, and that's why he's older, that's why he did it.
Speaker 1: Though at the same time a little bit he's just by a little bit. But like I think this is why unfortunately, and I'm not gonna get into it, but I'm just saying that, like why he can't stop doing what he's doing, because he can't stop existing online, Like he's a part of that culture that just loves to go on Reddit and see what's happening. Because even for me, right.
Speaker 3: I have like I have the the validation over over, like with over absorption sometimes and like even though like I'm like a fucking progressive guy, I can't look at progressive politics all day, you know, because I'm just like I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Of hearing no, no, no.
Speaker 3: But I think it's the idea of that, like for my my particular group of people, we can look at things we enjoy for a while that agree with that's an envointment, Like I already done almost the older people the things that value them. Notice, I feel they'll stay in it, they'll stay in.
Speaker 1: The validation sphere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I feel like we're a little different from that, Like I at least for me, I'm a little different from that, I'll leave. I'll leave what like validates me event because I'm like, I just don't want to hear this anymore. I've been validated too much.
Speaker 2: You know what, what are we considering brain Rode?
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, look at here. Here's the thing that I actually didn't consider because I was just considering brain rod was by being kind of like, uh, you're you're so you've been so affected by I can't think of a better word, but let's just say like the propaganda of like whatever I've kind of I started thinking about Joe Rogan for example, Uh, Joe Rogan reminds me of the gen exis. He's just doing it online, but he reminds me of the people that just watch fucking Fox News and nothing but Fox News. Yeah one, yeah, and that there is to that point. So the counter argument, I mean.
Speaker 3: Old also, he'sty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's getting close to sixty, right, but he gets all of his news from like the online Fox News essentially, you know what I mean. It's the same type of brains, but it's just not television anymore. So now I'm a little bit of two minds because I'm like, damn, wouldn't you consider the people that just watched that's news on television and nothing else. Don't they have brain rod too? I think I think we're a little bit. I think I think our generations and I think I haven't heard your take yet.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. I think I think because I can read the question a couple of different ways, like who has the worst brain rot in the sense of like as far as like the brain rot that we associate. So my brain first went to, like, okay, I think of my millennial brain rod as like fucking Neon cat, you know what I mean, or like fucking Charlie the Unicorn, or like that kind of thing, whereas like I think modern or I guess gen Z brain rod is more like.
Speaker 1: Toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what actually is a good millennial brain rot or like a good example of it, like those MLG fucking weed crash out edits for like a long ass time ago. Like that's what I was thinking. I was thinking of a frame of like content, so like who has the worst brain rot as far as like that versus like the the gen Z stuff, which is like I wouldn't even really know what to fucking call it. I guess it's it is kind of more political, Like is that how you say.
Speaker 1: When when you would accuse someone of having brain rod? Is that what comes to your mind?
Speaker 2: No, I think I was just like kind of like trying to figure out what exactly the question was asking, because I think you could ask that question too. Yeah, interpretation, but I think, yeah, worst brain rot. As far as like which generation is more negatively impacted by I guess the Internet.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, actually, because because then it's a spectrum. Because I would argue that gen X, I would argue that gen X doesn't They don't have the tools necessary to really understand what the Internet is or how to go through it, so they're really susceptible to shit, right, Whereas I think we're a little bit more clued into that because we've lived in both kind of spaces. But I also think that there's an argumentwe be made that like gen Z also only knows one thing because of that as well.
Speaker 1: I think I think because we're simply because.
Speaker 2: We're transitionary, we're in a transitionary we're a transitionary generation, like we knew people who were Jalen is not online at all. He's only recently in fact, he's used the internet more recently than I've ever seen him.
Speaker 1: You see him in the last like year, you just got a discord. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had to get him on discord. Like so he's but he was in school next to me, you know, and I was on red and I was I was aware of all these times.
Speaker 3: I had a YouTube channel, even before I lived, even before I really lived. At you, I wasn't like that either. Oh yeah, we're subtractive. I don't want to really be.
Speaker 1: Involved with it. Yeah, and so like I regret being involved it to a certain degree now, but it is I mean, your your life would have been fucked.
Speaker 3: As absolutely, But it's like the idea of this like it's it's it's a it. We exist in the middle place where it's like I do.
Speaker 2: Think it's I do think it's awfully convenient for us to say this that that is not lost on me. We're lucky because we can see like I don't think necessarily that's one hundred percent. There's definitely some of us who fucking lost it. But I do think like generally, I think we're more adept at like living in both of those spaces than either of those generations.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: The only thing that would maybe make me argue that is the level of brain rot can get so much deeper when it comes to like millennials or gen Z or whatever. Because so Joe Rogan, for example, a gen xer who can see like a Facebook meme that's clearly fake and think it's true.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like Trump's saving a kitten on fire from a fire truck. Yeah, and it's like clearly, I whoa, look at what he's look at what he's doing.
Speaker 1: What he did, He's a great man. How could you deny this?
Speaker 2: His eighteen fingers?
Speaker 1: But then Joe Rogan probably has never been on four Chan or uh, what's that Kiwi farms? Ooh, absolutely like that stuff where those people are fucked like that is the height of brain rot. Those people that go on those things that create user names. Yeah, hey, I'm gonna it's not even like, oh I clicked the link that led me to this thing, because I've been on Kiwi farms before. Yeah yeah, right, But like you see people and they have user names in avatars, and I'm like, that's active activity.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think the ceiling is higher for millennials potential potentially potential, purely because maybe maybe it does come from that transitionary period where like you were in one place and now you're in another space and it's like difficult to maybe navigate because it's disorienting. So I do think the ceiling might be higher for millennials, but I think fewer of us are in there probably, you know what I mean. Like you look at Kiwi Farms and you have to imagine that that's like the same fucking the same two hundred people over and over again, you know what I mean, Like that's not like a florid So like I saw what.
Speaker 1: I just I hate that website so much. But the uh, with all that destiny leaks were happening, They're like, oh, look at Destiny's leaks, and I was like, what happened? I clicked on the things. I didn't know the context at first, not immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Can't believe I've seen Destiny's dick. I'm so mad. It's average, it's not big or small, it was just a regular penis. But I was just I'm mad that, like I saw this and I'm like, I can't believe I know what. It made me mad that I know because I didn't want to. Why would I want? But I want to. I never wanted to know his dick.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, I'm like, why don't go to the spot with it? Like he was in a more distressing time.
Speaker 1: Especially knowing what I know now with all the weird ship that he involved in, all the all these allocations, I'd be like, oh, man, I gotta get out of here before I get roped into whatever he's about to do.
Speaker 2: Don't They were, They were really assessed for a while because they thought that like I was like having an affair with like Anissa behind the ins back or something. I remember that was like a big there was. It was hilarious to me because I'm like, that is wild there.
Speaker 1: I know, I saw a creepy Do you imagine the.
Speaker 2: Lack of self preservation that I would have had, especially at that time, dumb You wouldn't do something like that for any reason behind the.
Speaker 1: Crack publicly behind his back? I don't even how would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it falls apart immediately.
Speaker 1: Like like like right now they go hit him up and like, hey man, I I know you were completely.
Speaker 2: How would you like? It's so it's insane.
Speaker 1: This set up, like him being fully aware that you guys are hanging out and it's whatever, who gives a ship? But also it's what it's like, say Ockham's Razors, like come on, guys, think you got it. You gotta think that, Like Ian just completely knows the hanging out with their friends and he's like, yeah, okay, whatever. Is that not the easier explanation? Then this is some grand on the side.
Speaker 2: That's the thing too. It's like it's so conspiracy brained on those things. And that's part of what I think. That's what I'm saying. I think the ceiling is way higher. You're I think you're right.
Speaker 1: The truth is boring, So you gotta go harder and go on those Kiwi farms and find interesting theories. Look, I've been there. I've been on there for Ethan Ralph.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I just wait for you to tell me. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't look at either Ralph line because I feel like I might hate me. I feel like it might be like seeing the deadlights and fucking it.
Speaker 1: I saw Ralph get blown the fuck out on a live stream recently by a hyper autistic wrestling fan, and I could I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: I was like, what do you mean, Oh yeah, that's right, because he's doing a wrestling show now, so he's he's.
Speaker 1: Doing a wrestling show with the DSP. But this new guy showed up. I don't know who the fun there's a new guy. I don't know who he is.
Speaker 2: Me in lock picking game had me feeling like DSP first, because I was like I was just in there, like I don't know the game's bug or something like.
Speaker 1: The instant blame game not my skills.
Speaker 2: I love That's what I feel like. I know that he sucks, but it's one of my favorite things about him is that he never he will always blame the game no matter what games problem, it's the game's fight.
Speaker 1: I saw him rushing in and playing Metal Gear Solid getting shot at It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't even take any damage. It's crazy. The game's broken and I'm like, it's like it's a stealth game.
Speaker 1: You're running at them, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I love I love that.
Speaker 3: A few of my friends watching, why'd you bring a fucking full tack of cards to the to the chess game?
Speaker 2: Fucking idiot, We're not playing that.
Speaker 3: I love watching him play games like well, when I go to Mixed House and make this watching dark Side Phil and I'm making it laughing because love him.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 2: He keeps me he's he is to he is the DSP with you are to Ethan round like he's like my liais on until like so I don't have to look into it myself. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he tells me. I remember when because I was driving to Nikki and Jordan's wedding with him and he was like, you know what we're missing right now?
Speaker 1: You know what we're missing?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I shouldn't put that out. I said that because I was like, he told me, it's like, you know, it's DSP's birthday stream today. I was like, oh man, we're missing DSP's birthday stream for this, for this, for this, for this wedding.
Speaker 1: That must have been good. Yeah. I already cried. Wait maybe that was the same day, because I already cried recently about I don't know, actually I don't know the enough about Yeah. Damn. I hear whispers because those guys that I, uh, the fuck the Keto casino they call themselves. Sure, they where I get my even the ralph stuff from, and so they they for a while were lampooting the fuck out of BSP to the point where they were like quote unquote partnering with him and saying like oh, he's the greatest ever, gassing him up like and I was just like I can't fucking believe this is happening. And of course they had to fall it after a while and it was like we can't. I can't take it anymore. I can't. He's too stupid to like even lampoon at a certain point, and I was like, that's incredible. You get to a point where you have like a I guess gold and then you're like this gold is is actually no, this is just coal. Like I can't do anything with this. I can't do anything with this.
Speaker 3: I was watching this thing is random movie where it's like some some kids found this guy that was trapped in a briefcase.
Speaker 1: The movie is just some stupid ship. It's some stupid ship that I would watch.
Speaker 3: It and every time he got hurt, gold came out of the briefcase, Like gold came out of a briefcase.
Speaker 2: What is this movie?
Speaker 3: Just some fucking stupid movie that like the AI was like telling me about, you know, like on YouTube when it's like man man finds dog who can grant wishes and tell an AI voice they tell you. So it's pretty much these kids that found this like this fucking.
Speaker 1: Watch Joe, I don't understand what you're talking.
Speaker 2: I generated and watch Mojo like accounts now is just like, of course, it's so annoying. Listen. If you want to make content but you don't know how to make content and you don't know you don't know how to edit, and your voice is terrible and your face is ugly, maybe just pick a different thing to do.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of other things to do. Like I hate that.
Speaker 2: I I hate the idea of people making videos and then using like AI voices because they're just like I don't want to I don't want to talk. Yeah, how about you fucking go away then and let somebody who can talk fucking do it.
Speaker 1: I saw a guy.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you did the same thing with like being a doctor or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't really like touching people or like seeing gore or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I do it. But I want to.
Speaker 2: I really want to do surgery.
Speaker 1: I really want to people. It's great.
Speaker 3: It was like every time the guy got hurt gold the ballooons will come out.
Speaker 1: So the three friends are like, whoa, it's kinds gold the ballooms. So they start abusing them living fuck out of this fucking guy in the suitcase, and one kid is like, guys, he's dying. Let's like stop, and they were like, no, let's do more. So they started dropping him down the steps. They started getting like baseball bats and beating him, and eventually this is a joke.
Speaker 2: This is like a norm joke.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry, voice like that. My apologies. So eventually, eventually they almost like he's a curse. After a certain point, there's no return. So he like becomes a gin and like traps them in suitcases and then he drops them off and random places so it could happen to them. And one kid's like, I'll stop, but would you would you hurt that guy to get gold?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: At the moment, I'll be like, oh, there's a person there and it's sentient. And then now there's magic. Now I've realized there's real, there's magic. To me, I'm not getting involved.
Speaker 2: I'm like, guys, well to me, stop Well to me, I look at it as a thing where it's like, okay, I get gold what do I do with gold.
Speaker 1: On it?
Speaker 2: But that's a job now, you see, you know what I'm saying, Like if it's money, If it's money, that's a different story. I still think I wouldn't do it. But like if you're if it's just golda ballon's it's like okay. If i'm if I see a free gold to balloon, what that is is a task that I must then go and find somebody to sell this to.
Speaker 1: I must like just bring it to a bank. Literally a piece of gold gold hit in all the time high right now, Yes, bring it to a bank.
Speaker 2: I have never even once thought about, like do people do that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've sold gold before.
Speaker 2: You've sold gold in what context? You have like a gold bar?
Speaker 1: No, there was. I would not be here if I had a gold bar.
Speaker 2: How much is a gold I don't even like a lot of money is it? It doesn't feel like it is absolutely.
Speaker 3: I think I think you just don't conceptualize it because you've never had the chance.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, I've never seen a gold bar in my life.
Speaker 3: You don't have them, you don't have the you don't know the people around you to like always have gold bars lying around. None of your friends that he have my friend's dad when it.
Speaker 2: Sold, but its way. How much is a gold coin worth?
Speaker 1: Probably like ten thousands of dollars?
Speaker 2: I just don't think it's true.
Speaker 1: Right now a standard gold bar, uh could be like about one point one million? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What yeah, makes no sense?
Speaker 1: Like an hour dude, the market like so an ounce right like the market right now, it's hit all the time. Thirty six three six thousand, sorry not thousand, three six hundred, So like an ounce you can get like AsSalt, like sell like an ounce of gold for there's some hundred bucks. That's so, that's why people are like gold with so much fucking money because of the I don't know why gold costs so much. Well, it's all perception, right, it's whatever we value is precious, and I.
Speaker 2: Guess it's not gold. Gold is valuable as long as society exists, I guess. But when when society that's kind of thing is like invest in gold in case this sidle collapse. It's like, no one's gonna give a shit about gold.
Speaker 3: Banking collapse, Sidle collapse, nothing's worth other than guns.
Speaker 2: I mean, if the bank collapses, gold is worth nothing either, because going to care.
Speaker 1: People used to this why they made coins, right, It was that we needed something to extreme goods.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but that was back when. I'll put it this way, like, I don't think our relationship to gold as a modern society is so pervasive that the collapse of entire banking systems would keep that sustained, not for long. If the entire banking system collapses, that's what you figure. Eighty percent of people lose everything, and it's absolute anarchy and chaos. No one's gonna give a shit about like that is ultimately like the apocalypse, Like you're not gonna You're not gonna, Oh, I have gold, so I'm fine. No, I'm gonna get a stick and I'm gonna beat you to death and take your food. You know what I mean, I could give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Well, when things settle, because you think about like like it's bottle caps and fallout, Sure, eventually something is going to be that thing. Right, savvy people will try to make it gold because they've already hoarded it, right, right, Like rich people have already hoarded gold, so they'll be like, okay, I'm okay, now I need to convince all these people to make old be the next commodity, the commodity, and they'll do it because we fall for everything, you know what I'm saying. Instead of us being like, let's just rob them and take all their stuff, they'll be like, like they'll listen to Joe Rogan. You know what I'm saying. We can't. We can't do that. Guys, like, we can't even know because I'm sure he's buying gold right now. I'm sure he's buying gold somebody. They're all buying gold right now.
Speaker 2: Because but they buy gold in the first place, is like you're you're buying gold because you can sell it for the thing that you gave away to get.
Speaker 1: It, right, But because what they're doing it because they're understanding that right now that the dollar may not be the world reserve currency anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's right.
Speaker 1: The world is moving away from it because Donald Trump's.
Speaker 2: I know, he's so cool, I know, but I guess I just have hard to believe it, hard to believe in it because.
Speaker 1: We haven't lived through a fucked period of life, that's all.
Speaker 2: There are many people that have, Like I just feel like the more fuck that gets, the less gold matters.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think at a certain point and you're right, like, I think eventually it might be.
Speaker 2: Like one of these graphs kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not just a stay down graphic. It's like yeah because I because I truly at the at the collapse of society, all that matters. It's your power. Like actually it's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Gold is power though, That's the thing. No, no, no, that's that they'll convince most people.
Speaker 3: Shining and its so people are gonna be like, oh, it's worth like if we were a smart society, we wouldn't be where we are right now, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's just like they're gonna convince like the idea that is gonna be I don't have any gold, but they have all the gold. Damn I'm broke still. And he'd be like, well, no, it collapsed, our system collapsed. Just take ship now they're not gonna do it.
Speaker 9: The suck is funny. It's like, you know, the steels sucks. I love that a classic things sucks would off like he would.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? He was true as out sting with it. What does that mean to play us out?
Speaker 1: I'm like, was is this self explained? Real?
Speaker 2: Like a sod?
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 10: He was?
Speaker 1: He was rage bonus do it live? I just like how madd is and then immediately like he like gets right back in the character he was.
Speaker 3: He was made trip. It was too late, like everything was making him angrier at that moment. No way you could have calmed down.
Speaker 2: Everything is like the Telepropherty, there's no words. There's no words there, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, the lord to Why he got to that point? I don't know must that's not that didn't start there. You know that didn't start at that.
Speaker 2: John Stewart ever got to do it because I know that they were like frenemies, like they were the original like frenemies kind of show for like fucking Politics was like Bill O. Riley and John Stewart. They'd always do shows together and they would make fun of each other, like really hostile, Like it's kind of weird. Yeah, it's interesting though, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I love I love Tyler Bradge maiting the funk out of him. That was a really funny interview Tyler creator. What you didn't see that him and Bill Ryan te creator and Tyler was like, dude, I don't feel this, why.
Speaker 2: Would he what? I didn't even realize Tyler creator and Bill Riley even shared a space overlapping relevance at all.
Speaker 3: Had They had one interview with him when he was first came out, and he was just like, why do you do what you do? Like, why do you make people upset? It's like it's funny making people upset, It's like why, but it makes older people angry, like you, I love making music like this that makes you upset, literally, and Bill Riley is clearly getting aggravated. And Tyler's like being the young him when he was just like fucking huge asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, I'm I'm loving this. You're all you're doing is making me happier. Yeah, but the trade off is Bill Riley's audience are like see I hate you know, absolutely absolutely see, they're all the same. Yeah, I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm gonna go stay in my home and vote for the worst person ever.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go buy a bunch of guns that I don't need because you know, it makes me feel better having guns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel strong even though I'm weak. My gun is strong. I'm gonna go train to four year how to shoot a rifle. But it's kind of useful.
Speaker 3: But like also like four year old say, seeing those little kids use both actions properly. I know there's a video of the kid with the duel. The little kid bam bam bam bam bad ridiculous. It's like, yeah, your mom's gonna deal with it. It's funny.
Speaker 2: Let's read our twenty five dollar patrons the names at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Three two, let's go, it falls down. That's the end of the show. There's a little give of a little gives, a little gives. I love the little gime. I was powerful.
Speaker 2: There is holy shit, boa there's funny.
Speaker 1: I love that little give is always the funniest.
Speaker 2: Is funny, And I don't know how to explain to people who don't like. I don't under I don't know how to explain why that's funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny because it takes a moment for you to be like, wait a minute, oh, never mind.
Speaker 2: Like the brief moment of false hope that it gives it.
Speaker 1: It's just so funny because that man versus Cary exactly a little bit.
Speaker 3: It feels like God's ultimate joke. That's why, and then that's why it's so funny. And it's like, I don't know he's.
Speaker 1: Doing it, I don't know, they're like, oh my goodness, maybe maybe it's is real.
Speaker 2: Have you ever wondered, like there are things that maybe like everybody finds funny or like the most people find like the jokes from SpongeBob or whatever. Right, you wondered if like what you find funny about that joke is what most people find funny about it, or like if it's like the.
Speaker 3: Majority you would assume, you would assume because I think, like when I talked to him, it's like, let me give you an example, Like, you know, the fis for friends who do stuff together songs?
Speaker 2: Right when Plankton does his verse, what do you identify as the funniest part of that?
Speaker 3: The funnies part is the uranium bombs part, obviously, but it's but what about it because like efficts for uranium bombs, it's the pause, him pausing and then iterating that he's gonna be using the bomb.
Speaker 1: The pause, it's funny.
Speaker 2: The pause to me makes that joke fifty times funnier than it would be without the pause. Yeah, but I've had I've heard, I've talked to I ask people by that joke, and they actually think, like what's funny about it is that he gets interrupted at the end, and then he gets interrupted.
Speaker 1: That's not the funny part.
Speaker 2: No, I would agree, but it's but you know what I'm saying, Like, you can have a conversation about that joke and everybody would laugh and they would think it's funny. But people would have completely.
Speaker 3: Differentiation argue that the whole entire sequence is actually the funny part. I actually agree. I think that whole sequence is.
Speaker 1: Just I mean, there's obviously the setup for the funniest part, right there is.
Speaker 2: I think us for ranium bombs, it's like the same thing, the same thing with the bomb factory guy. Yeah, yeah, these aren't pies. These were These were made in the factory, a bomb factory. They're bombs. Like the pause kills me. It's so good.
Speaker 3: I think certain things are just kind of funny evolutionarily actually, and you need not thinking for shitting yourself is kind of just funny. I think someone shitting themselves is funny because my nephew, who's five things, That ship's out of this world, and I'm like, I remember when I thought that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the movie Spy Hard?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you know I know I know the movie, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: So Leslie Nielsen movie. It's like a naked gun airplane vein. Yes, I might have seen it once, yeah, a little bit like wrongfully accused. It was in Leslie Nielson's spy movie basically, so it was just it was just that the Lesslieilson idea of just like, oh, it's gonna be like a weird comedy, right, but it's he's a spy and it's like a James Bond kind of thing, and weird Al does like the the weird Al does like the Bond song in the beginning and he says he hits a high note and his head explodes. But like, that movie has a lot of there as. I strongly urge everybody to watch clips from that movie because it's it is really fucking bizarre.
Speaker 1: That movie.
Speaker 2: There's a scene where he like he's walking into this office suppose he's supposed to meet his friend and he's a master disguise and he's like he'sn't there, So he sits in a chair.
Speaker 1: And just shits all over it.
Speaker 2: Basically like he just like he farts up a storm onto this chair and he's like, I give up and he's like in the chair and it's like it is psychotic, but that anyone would exactly No, there's I don't even think there's an explanation given that's crazy. It's it's it's truly crazy. I think there's another there's another movie where he's like running. He's there's a runaway train and it's off the tracks and it's coming after him, and he's like running away from it unless you know some peaks he like hides and he peeks out from behind the tree and then it cuts to another tree, and the train peaks out from behind another tree and it fucking kills me.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid.
Speaker 3: I think that I think that is when comedy is allowed to just be comedy. I think, like I think I'm a very big propriety of anti comedy. But I also think that like when you just let things be funny for funny's sake, it's something magical, you know, like you're just like like, let's let this be as silly as because I think that would cure I would think that would fix cinema if there was like a few movies that came out that were just like, this is a movie that's a comedy movie and it's just stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so fucking crazy. It's like a runaway train, it's wrongfully accused train scene and you can see it if you google it.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: A train peaking around the corner? Is that's a that's the one that's a one centding story around It.
Speaker 2: Sounds like something that we would say because it's so stupid, Like no one would ever spend the money to do something that dumb.
Speaker 1: I think that stuff needs to be done again. I think I think we need to bring back just being funny.
Speaker 2: Dumb, dumb funny, dumb funny.
Speaker 1: That's why, Uh, like we talk about podcasting and the podcast I'll listen to, I would gravitate towards those podcasts. It's like this just saying the stupidest shit you can think of, and that's it. That is the sake of it. There's no point other than just trying to make someone laugh.
Speaker 3: Because I think vulgarity kind of has weakened a lot of comedy because it's like that's just curse instead.
Speaker 2: That's like I do think, yeah, let's let's say it's an easy laugh kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Like I think, like I think the N word is the funniest word ever, right, but I think you.
Speaker 2: Don't the right like he's gonna trap me, right, right, right?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: I think it's I think, but I think there's comedy in just silliness.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I think that's that seems so funny. It's just like there's no like it's not like edgy or anything, you know, it's just like.
Speaker 1: I like a lot of I like a lot of just shill Like even like I was thinking about our our scene of Brkle holding Laura hostage, making Carl Winslow jerk off to complete it. Big big Gircle.
Speaker 2: Kills Laura and then shoots Carl, Like who is he?
Speaker 1: Like that whole scenario Laura So Laura his Carl's daughter, Laura Winslow so like that scenario, Like it's vulgar, it's fun Like I love that, like love for garrity too.
Speaker 3: I think, for sure, Yeah, but that's more monstrous. But I think that is funny though, because that's just evil. That's the kind of evil.
Speaker 1: You don't run into it, make your your ear fight, you jerk in front of your daughter to completion, thinking that your force to the gunpoint. You're forced on a gun point thinking that's gonna say her.
Speaker 3: Life, and it feels like God's comedy again. It's like this is this is like, this is not an angel. This is what God does for the funnest board days. Let me just create a scenario that we.
Speaker 2: Actually have to read these things, all right, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Allrightish right now, Italy that's gonna wipe out like a lot of population. It's great. There's one guy that felt real funny. Somebody stepped on his throat while they were running it neck bro and as are like, Dad, you're true.
Speaker 2: I have never watched the earthquake porn.
Speaker 1: Is that real? Yeah, like like people watching earthquakes and they're like this is so satisfying or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like people like, h, I don't know. It's like no, no, no, it's it's just earth wakes. It's just earthquakes in a sensual scenarios.
Speaker 1: No, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, two earthquakes going.
Speaker 1: I've I've watched I've watched a lot of explosion videos and I like seeing like the fucking the shock wave and how like ethereal that feels, you know, it feels like magic.
Speaker 2: Have you seen these new AI YouTube poop things that are like AI ruins Spider Man or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's find when the guy with the gun when he takes the pizza.
Speaker 2: There's a there's it's if you look at it's I mean it's it's ultimately AI, so like whatever.
Speaker 1: But it.
Speaker 2: Some of it's fun because it it has to be, you know, like this is like that's been Spider Man two where it's like where he's in the train and Doctor Octopus is going up to him and he's like, you gotta go through all of us, right, and it just goes, it just cuts. The doc guy was going on, fine.
Speaker 11: It's really well, like I don't know, it sucks, but like it's fun. Like you can't help but look up Spider Man.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Looked up another one. Looked up Obi wa Wan.
Speaker 2: Obi wang Wan.
Speaker 1: Somebody did it's so funny.
Speaker 2: Somebody put a Vader filter over our uh Jamaican Vader impression and it's pretty good. Where's that at?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm gonna read the names that before we get here for you get stuck here forever. Grade Tay Undersay very cool says what like chocolate rain right joke for exactly fifteen people like, do you know who days Unday is? By name? Do you know who Grande a Under is? A? Do you know who great Under is? Still? Do you remember Chocolate Rain and his and his voice and great Undera's voice. Here's a perfect joke for you. Am I just seeing an infomers are like that, trying to sell you on a joke. I like that, Hey, do you remember this fucking person? Uh the clam uh use use usoorer gild Master. I can't read that fucking name, Coulshadra address, Hellokayshin, I'm your papa. I love you so much.
Speaker 1: I subscribed twice to the twenty five dollars tier.
Speaker 2: I added in the little kiss there.
Speaker 1: There's a perfect example of this. AI like this actually making me laugh. It's a scene from Dexter. What is that? It's a scene from Dexter's a.
Speaker 2: YouTube that's a YouTube shorter, yeah, short, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Sixty three Skinsky noscopes.
Speaker 2: And I was like the captain like, I can't believe I forgot he did this. Yeah, look up, look up. AI ruins spider Man. Spider Man too specifically, you don't even have to have the sound on just the images of it. It's just the image of it. It's fucking great because you know how it's supposed to go and it's unfortant. It reminds me of like the AI presidents, you know what I mean. It's just like I don't really mind this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the singing Chinese. Do you remember that Trump and Biden singing?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there was a lot of that sounded great. I was trying to I was trying to think back of the hardest, the hardest I've laughed on this show, and it was unfortunately it was a I related but it was that do you remember the I can't remember what the fuck it was exactly, but it was like a cover of some song and it was like the balls coming down and oh it was the.
Speaker 1: Fox, the twentieth century Fox, Taylor Swift, the twentieth century Fox, so singing not like Us or something. Oh it was Taylor Swift and twenty century Fox doing not.
Speaker 2: Like Us, right exactly?
Speaker 1: I was That did kill me.
Speaker 3: I think I brought up the same time as Monica sending me the fucking Gossolina's played by a chainsaw.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was like, what the fuck is this? That ship is funny. I can't I can't lie.
Speaker 1: I can't find it race.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Hey I ruined Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a bunch of them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, damn, that's that's that's the problem, isn't it. Look trust me, I think I saw it when I was there was only one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's just not that specific scenes not popping up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Damn it. Damn. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the problem of the eyes that it's so easy to do. The people just flood the zone with garbage totally. So even if everybody upload ones that are already yeah, so like, even if there are good things, it's gonna be buried under.
Speaker 1: What happened. She's got cherry dudey damn that sucks.
Speaker 2: Do you have Did you get out of it?
Speaker 1: I got out of it. I called one day and they were like, you don't got to do this some one. I was like, let's go.
Speaker 2: They saw they took one look at you. They're like, I wonder if just a cursory glance. I wonder if our spicy reputations help us in that sense. I like, I wonder if like they would google me and they'd be like, we can't have this guy on an No way I would.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't mind doing jury. Like I hate the inconvenience is one thing. It's inconvenient. It's annoying. But like, if I could get somebody off of a charge that they didn't do, or help someone pleay their case over something that is insignificant where they could be potentially serving, like something that ruined their life, I would happily do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, racist Icago.
Speaker 1: Retarded the bullets. It's there. This is you know what's funny? Oh my god, I made I made essentially one of these, but it wasn't obviously it was an AI I did it. I'm gonna show you this is this is so funny. I'm I'm limiting. Well, first of all, I think I found it. Okay, I hope it's the same one.
Speaker 2: I think that might.
Speaker 1: That looks right.
Speaker 2: And then they're all like, yeah, okay, that's exactly it. I love it because it looks like he double taps why you know what I mean, Like it looks like he switches to his first weapon, but he's like, no, not this one, and then he goes to the second one. But I don't think it told they told them to do that. I think it's just like a glitch. But that's good ship, very well, very well. It's so dump raises to Kaka king Son. I'm back from my trip to Vatican shitty. How do you think the Creed I can't read gone?
Speaker 1: My channel is completely blacklisted. Oh yeah, black Chad one. I can't search it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's gone.
Speaker 1: Do I find it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: How do you think the characters on Friends reacted to nine to eleven? If I knew more about Friends, it'd be Yeah, the only thing I don't know much about it, I can maybe guess that Chandler would be like, could I be any more terrified?
Speaker 1: That sounds good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds sounds I don't I need I don't. I really barely remember how they act. That show is fine to me, Like I've never really wanted to watch it.
Speaker 1: It was decent background noise everyone saw would be on.
Speaker 2: A big I would see something that would that would give me a chuckle every now and again. I just think I do think the pivot.
Speaker 3: Get at this guy that memes crazy. That is one of the best memes ever.
Speaker 2: That is a great one. It is hit to him just like with with his thumb up with that that smug face is really perfect. And I do and I do think the scene of them bringing the I do think the scene of them bringing the couch up the stairs is pretty That is a great scene from Yeah. But I do think it's one of those things where it's like that has to find you on the right day too, because I've definitely watched that scene before. I've been like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Really The bloopers are hilarious.
Speaker 2: The bloomers of every show are pretty top tier on pretty great.
Speaker 3: Malcolm in the middle of Malcolm literally guns down a small Vietnamese boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, how do I find how do you think the characters?
Speaker 1: Okay, that ruined my channel. He really ruined it. Guy, I did that meme and I can't up.
Speaker 2: I don't know I'm going to present them anything worse than minus two. I prescription is legally blind. Well, I'm many legally blinds Uh Shapiro chugging his sister's pre comb. Jesus Christ, it's Emma, I don't think, I mean, I mean kind of no, what do you mean, it's just a I don't know if you're doing a bit. You know, women get wet.
Speaker 1: Before women can't secrete, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: He's like, I've only ever seen him drying my blood.
Speaker 1: Dweats it up. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to get in there. Two rats in a trench coat. Uh, it's Emma. I saw Sweeney teaching parrots at PetSmart the N word while Lily cried, screamed and vomited and shitted begging him to stop. That's a crazy scenario. Somebody put in the AI Netflix is cries, my halo Ford just killed the Pope Vance versus George harn Ha Martin forcing come eating maggots into sweeneazy read Jesus Christ Kingson's dad selling tickets to tour inside Chapel Rogan Chapelon's big gay colon.
Speaker 1: Berserker are pretty nice, but she does Berserker.
Speaker 2: Bro is wasted. Berserker, he said.
Speaker 1: Getting dinner on Saturday, he was like, just wasted. It's like, what.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that at dinner?
Speaker 1: I forgot. This is a waste. What you mean you know what I mean? You know, I don't know what you mean. The funk up she could have You could equip the weapon to use it the weapon just they can't there, but they're superior. They can equip us be massagy, they equip it. They like, I need some more girth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a wide boy equipment.
Speaker 1: It's like Mega Man changing its color.
Speaker 2: It's constantly.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: The slogan, the sloger two, why so Dirpy a berserker bros big bouncy backside. Can you believe Jadvans twisted his dick into a rope and strangle the pope with it? Sweeney and Derek will have zebra babies. That is crazy. That is so Deebra's wild calling. Calling a mixed race person a zebra is fucking next level ship.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think having mixed race children is next level ship.
Speaker 2: Fucking Jesus Christ. That's some oink oink zoo books type ship.
Speaker 3: That's like when they called the that's what they called, like the Native American kid in freaking Reverent Are Grown.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, that is crazy, and they called, uh, what is it? Uh the Asian kid in Tumble Doom short round, short round, Yeah, because he was shortened round. It wasn't even that round actually, tree grows. I don't know why he was named short round actually wasn't really that round his eyes? Well, no, that would make even less. Okay, here we go. Uncle Tom Clancy's Lyncher cell anti Wol coffee brand sounds incredibly counterproductive.
Speaker 1: I forgot that I made fucking videos with the Miles Morales mask on for like a couple of minutes. Yeah, a rush minute, a couple of videos, and I was like, I'm bored of this, but I did this a little quick edit. And this reminds me that AI ship shot so stupid.
Speaker 2: This was not worth spending all that time looking for it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely was.
Speaker 2: That's so ridiculous seconds I forgot you did that. That was a while, That was ages ago. Tom Clancy's all gooner's fire all gooners fire at all gooners? What all gooners fire at will glades? Their mongrel hides?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is a fucking to quote that from. That's insane.
Speaker 1: You said that one guy was gooner's side, right, was that the right thing to say?
Speaker 2: That's excellent, burn their mongrel hides. Sweeney forcefully cackling at an unfunny joke he made to hide the shame domination von of the dead. Hey chums, Abby, Shapiro's preupreme panic, calcium Cannon's got me going, got me going, cyber psycho. Yeah things, man, But one day, Derek notchov and is innocent being a hashtag for him? Be nice to to Sweeney. Round eyed Asian camping out at the Snart Tank official meet up at Level of at Level of Conn in Vegas. Yeah, yeah, yeah, actually yeah, we'll be definitely the Yeah, we're definitely there. We're right there. We're right behind you. Uh farting my ass off retard style, call it a hot pocket.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: My brother got mad at me for showing him one second falling horse video.
Speaker 1: Oh man, classic, that is the best find I have on the internet. I think that is like genuinely my number one.
Speaker 2: That is one of the best ones that I've seen from me. Yeah, like the one second clip of a horse falling off of a bridge and just landing in a body of water. Ben showed just barely get any context to anything that's going on.
Speaker 1: Ben showed that to his parents as he should, like.
Speaker 2: This is so sad, Crillon, and he was just like, what, Crillon, My dick has gear scars and metal silk slippers. Hey, don't touch my feet. Uh, that's crazy, Queen of fat Hazard. We need a prequel to the Last of Us one because I want that is crazy? Whoa He says, we need a prequel to the Last of Us one because I want a hotter Alley.
Speaker 1: That is. It's a good joke.
Speaker 2: Your edge lording to the max with that one.
Speaker 1: That's a good joke, I respect. I don't think that's a good joke. I think it is because it's purposefully like upset it is.
Speaker 2: It is actually a well constructed joke actually, because there is a misdirect in there. Yeah, but uh, that's a you can you can have it. I'll put it that way. That's one of those jokes you write for somebody else, right, So that way, like, if it does go over well, you could be like I wrote that. If it doesn't go well, you're like he made me carry on my gay word. Son, there will be peenes when you are done gay your query head to rest. I am fucking gay. I forgot about this one.
Speaker 1: I know more. Nope, I'm doing that's so a white American. I love it. Yeah, I mean Kansas literally whiter than that Fox enthusiasts.
Speaker 2: My ass is up. Fox enthusiasts. My ass is full of piss health thugs, zill versus asmen gold the roach lord lo all my friends of the cousty battle krit Cobaine pov. Have you heard of the Aussie trumpet of Patriots? Uh? Five oh five oh one, Spank Sinatra and bing comesby Ben comesby, comesby, Bing, comesby Jack w f M. Please make a hoodie that is dark green with a blueprint from ages ago. Please? Oh yeah, I think I mean dark green. I forgot about that. Yeah, I forgot about that. I really like that design. I want to do something else. I like that idea of just stuff that like you don't really know what the fuck it is. Yeah, I wouldn't wish to stiiculate torsion of my worst enemy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Arthur Morgan voice voices aries you do you bring me in my lafe?
Speaker 1: Is yours? Nice? Nice?
Speaker 2: I love cock and ball torture, big Meaty stinks your friendly neighborhood, tanky Hassan Parker, Parker, bring.
Speaker 8: Me pictures of fucking give me pictures of the hoodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, biker man, he had a terrorist on his walking thing. That's hilarious, that's so funny. I can't can't say that. That kid said he's not a hoothy so sure, yeah, like I say, you can it's completely finally not believe.
Speaker 2: But he did not say he was build as that, though he did he did build calling.
Speaker 1: Him that name that everybody, I mean, that's actually way.
Speaker 10: What did they call him, timoth the hoothy shallow Like they put Tim hoothy shallow, they put that sucks. It was like Tim hoothy shallow, Tim hoy.
Speaker 1: He was pretty. He's a very good looking uh as lily somewhere on there. He's a great he's a great look he's a great looking terrorist. Like look he to me, it's clear that from my perceptive, the who Thi's were like, this is a pretty useful idiot. Let's just parade him around and then that's it.
Speaker 3: Like why was the saying that the Last of Us too episode they're like, not like he's like he's not a part of the raids because he's a fucking dumb ass. That Last of Us the most episode they're like, oh, Joe, you are technically kind of handsome as she beat him the fucking death.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think that cast you spoil it for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a show. It's a new show.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, people didn't know that. Geth happened? That was actually the big mystery. Are they gonna do it like early or are they going to stretch it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That actually was you actually literally ruined it for me. Really, Yes, I'm not watching this is that like the fifth I'm not bothered because but it's just also like.
Speaker 3: I watched it days late, so I watched it just last night. I guess my bad, I get I don't care. Actually, why am I lying?
Speaker 1: The problem is you should care. I don't, but you should. That's sorry.
Speaker 3: If this is something that like, look, I'm not Joel does Joel Miller? Does Joel Miller die in The Secrets Last of Us Too? It's like, uh, the game came out nearly six years ago, So.
Speaker 1: The idea is like what I just said, I guess the of when they were gonna do it, or or what if they were gonna some BT expectations to do it in the next season or something.
Speaker 2: That's what I actually thought they were gonna do it. I thought they were gonna do it more like do it in sequential order. I thought they were gonna start from like maybe like the flashbacks and then work up to like the end of the first season. Maybe that happened my my assumption, because they said that they were gonna change a lot about the how the second season work.
Speaker 3: It's it's already pretty mirrored different, it's pretty different.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen though, is they're gonna do all of ell least thing. I think first they showed the converging points, but I think it's gonna be all of Ellie's story first, and then they're gonna do all of.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what they did?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: No, they broke off at points. It was it was Ellie, then it was Abby, then it was Ellie again, then it was that No, then it was not No, it was if I'm taken.
Speaker 2: No, it was literally Abby, it was Ellie, Abby Ellie.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like it was like the first like fifteen hours was Ellie and then the next fifteen hours was Abby and I was like, oh my god. And then it goes back to Ellie when she goes back to the.
Speaker 1: The last five hours.
Speaker 2: That last five hours, Yeah, yeah, that was already how they did it.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna do all of one story first, or they're gonna make them coincide. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think like, yeah, the yeah whatever. I since for me, the.
Speaker 3: Sequence of him dying was so obvious that I was like, oh am I gonna I don't like it was based off of a game.
Speaker 2: I think for our podcast people know, like people who listen to us, probably no, No, it's just the courtesy of just like it's a new show that every Also, it's.
Speaker 1: The second episode, right, there's a second epis so that's the whole thing where it's like the I think the entire mystery was when is it gonna happen?
Speaker 3: But that's the in the game. That's the same pacing, the same pacing points of the game.
Speaker 1: This guy. But but I'm saying this like if you played the.
Speaker 3: Game of Last of Us and you know the point, Like I understand you're saying like, oh, they might not do that, but if you're if it's that is the entire being paced, and like, oh, if I'm watching this and.
Speaker 1: I absorb whatever, I don't really care that much.
Speaker 2: Now you just didn't have to point to say.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying like, if you've paid, if you have anything about the series, if you're if you're ignorant of the series, then I guess it might be like someboding like oh, surprising. But if you're not, you already played the game, you're like, Oh, I'm assuming it's happening right here. That's a safe assumption if.
Speaker 1: You're you're ignorant to the series of the second season, because it's only the second episode, so you're like, Oh, are they going to do this early on or not?
Speaker 3: I don't know why you would assume they would do it later on if that's the whole driving force of that. But I don't that doesn't make sense to me, Like I I understand what you're saying, but like it's like, I don't think, why would you change that if that's the driving force of why she goes on the journey.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They changed a lot of shit already.
Speaker 3: They've changed some nothing they've changed the actually like they've given more information to.
Speaker 2: Make the world more enjoyable. I actually saw the scene. I think they I think they fucked up a little bit because they gave away her motivation for it in the game.
Speaker 1: You didn't know from the very beginning.
Speaker 3: They fuck it up from like the first episode, it's already different, and I think that's the drive more and whatever stand it's it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't, it's just more of.
Speaker 1: A thing of it's just like it's just it is a it is a common courtesy thing. It is a thing of like, oh, somebody may want to go in just being surprised, and uh me, I don't. I don't like watching stuff episodically anymore. They just annoyed. So I was like, oh, wait for they should have come out like a lot more like you. Yeah, I prefer to watch stuff like that now instead of like waiting, like it was annoying to watch Daredevil like this Born Again and then I caught up, and then I had to wait the last two episodes and then it ended so like my dad like I didn't come and I was like, damn, I wish I would have watched the last two episodes, like like the arrest of them, how.
Speaker 2: It was a fucking mess.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like Born Again.
Speaker 2: I feel like the beginnings a year for.
Speaker 1: Like nothing happened at the end.
Speaker 2: My big problem is the beginning is good and then like the middle is fucking terrible.
Speaker 1: I think it should have stuck with just fucking punishers going insane I wanted to do moose impressions just the entire time, and that's like, what's going on? Man? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Why are you so sightful? O? The opposite of blind. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Red o booga booga boom fell Red. Look, I'm a moose.
Speaker 2: Ten foot tall moose is scary.
Speaker 1: There's a giant.
Speaker 2: Now there are ten feet that you think, yeah, man, that's pretty. There's goodlers yeah, well yeah, yeah, obviously including Anler's forty stories.
Speaker 1: From its back. It's ten feet tall. That's creature.
Speaker 2: Rings, Jimmy Rings and his fat ass cheeks. Kingston Kingston singing My Hump as a duet with his dad Derek is a carbon copy of Sean Soko.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what we looked up. It's crazy. That's that's right.
Speaker 2: Forced to embrace everything stolen.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I'm gonna buy a merchant. Those guys what is that like Hercadi's torch or whatever. The Canadian couple, some chick that's from Europe and then this Canadian guy. They make like the worst fucking songs, but it's so endearing, like they're having a great time. It's all fucking like mono. So it's like, not can it's bad, dude, but it's great. So he has a song forced to embrace everything stolen. It's great, dude, ever being choked and to our last breath, and then the chicks is terrible singing and then everyone's like, oh look it's it's evan essence and then uh they covered bring Me to Life recently just essence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gween looks like the pot of breed card gay detective named Inspector Gagget. It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's way better than the obvious uh f flur dabbing myself up Inspector Gagget, Man, he's sucking big. I like that. It's it's a nice PG way of calling him the f floor essentially, well, he said, yeah, it's gag is Gagget like he's gagging on it. I would call him expector.
Speaker 2: In fact it is kind of Yeah, it's very it's very good. We've got we've got a genius involving evolving Ethan doxing Sweeney for making Jewish jokes. Just wait, got a fire Eric's singuisher on hand, just to run oblivion on my thirty seventy Go gag Get go that's one thing.
Speaker 1: Unreal. Engine's weird.
Speaker 3: Imagine fucking almost broke my computer.
Speaker 2: Sugar, gay, I just want a guy to put you take inside, maybe Kevin Durant's feet. Is it just is it just me? Or does the reply counter under tweets just not work anymore? Like it says there's twelve replies, but I opened and it's three.
Speaker 1: That happens a lot, dude.
Speaker 2: You know what bothers me? Is the show more or like like show hidden and click it and nothing shows, nothing shows up, brilliant. It's so if you, if any.
Speaker 1: Of you use Facebook, it started there because this was when I noticed after a while that they would be like, wait, where's all the comments that says show more and there's I was like, dude, okay, this is useless. So it'll started happen at Twitter. So I think it's like a bug that they can't fix. It happens from existing for too long and not enough maintenance.
Speaker 2: I guess I always assumed it was just people who had like blocked me or muted me who replied no because so they wouldn't show up, or like, you know, not necessarily that specifically, because that's not how it works. But like I like that system, maybe cross glitching with I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was thinking maybe spots that got banned but they're still there. But like it should show that the accountsmen suspender something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I s J wanting me no know why, uh fuck you, I ain't paying my TV license, mister pans Kingston's dad is a symbiote doing fit doing face off where Kingston is his dad.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand that.
Speaker 3: I was watching something where people are like, oh, yeah, an eight minute.
Speaker 1: Months, we must difficult, we must finish, and I'm like, an eight minute miles not difficult.
Speaker 3: I'm like, y'all, we must not run miles saying that's not difficult.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: If you're as an adult, geez face unstoppable.
Speaker 1: Like basically you should be either a kid that has all this energy or you're just in shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah if you if you run eight minutes as possible, you're not. If you're not, like.
Speaker 1: Help, consistently jogging an eight minute miles can be done, absolutely, but you just you have to be in shape to do that. Like I'm not in shape right now. I can't do an eight minut mine. I don't think it's am in mom. I think we should come close. I think I think this could sub.
Speaker 2: Nine, probably not right now.
Speaker 1: Nine.
Speaker 2: I was boxing, I probably could.
Speaker 1: Make a seven.
Speaker 2: It was it's a minute now right now.
Speaker 1: Fuck no way, I'm not doing it. People don't unerstand fire mile.
Speaker 2: I used.
Speaker 1: I used to do half miles. We would do it twice a week in school, for example, and like so my average would be about four and a half minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah half oh yeah, that's yeah, that's right, that's right, sensible changing.
Speaker 2: There's a mod for Biloca that incorporates Pokemon cards called Poking, and.
Speaker 1: That was on the sloor, and the faster kids would do like three minutes sometimes sub three I could do, like I get like seven forty five is when I was like pretty fast and I was a big dude, so moving that pat is impressent.
Speaker 2: Called pokermon check it out. That's poker Eric Gorn cutting out and now he's going like, listen, give me compete over who can done the most id soldiers. That's Sween's dad affectionately talking talking about his fifth wife but somehow his seventh divorce, Like that.
Speaker 1: That's not that sounds exactly like my dad. Actually, I love my fifth wife. I love my newest wife. I don't remember her name though. Yeah, she got two boys, just two boys. I don't need to know people's names to love that. I love everyone. I love everyone.
Speaker 3: I love tax evasion. I don't know what's name.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love tax evasion? Oh? Man, I love the creative tax invasion. I love him. I've never met him, no hope, but I never loved him.
Speaker 2: But he seems like a fucking chill guy.
Speaker 1: I want to smoke a doobe with him. Man, that's me. I'm I made it up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I do you want to do you want to come kill I? I r s agents.
Speaker 1: Like sort of.
Speaker 2: It'd be a taskit sorta from king say it would be for me, it would be an oh boy, would I absolutely?
Speaker 1: Can you assure me that we're not gonna get caught or shot?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Catch me?
Speaker 2: In fact? I can. I want you to know.
Speaker 1: In fact, I want you.
Speaker 2: In fact, I would love to be fucking jail.
Speaker 8: And what I do is I go and I cappedd, IRESs holders and I put them in holes. I dig upside down that I make sure it's raining the night before raining, so they drown in those little holes I put them in. They're like a little spelunker.
Speaker 2: Really, that's all right, you're really starting, Dad, You're you're amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, Dad, you're so fucking.
Speaker 2: Cool to us all, Dad, jolly old dipship the as of parades into gay ship by ass board confessional. That nice Lakers versus the Timberwolves is the battle of active fathers versus dead beats. I don't know any of that means. Goat Man beatles in the dungeon GK Clansman Captain Joke Mariata protects dire Wolf puppies from Kingston's dad Pepe kind of fat, but somebody gotta do it. Gotta foot up my ass because somebody gotta do it. Huh, took this pp you off, took this pp off, Little beatle, little beatle family mourning their gay patriarch after he swallowed a dick and like a cartoon, changed his silhouette to a penis whoa wild kings and hates you a person who just wrote it. Uh. Sonic fans found a way to recompile, like games Baki manga threatening to rape Elon and trump Son. They're going to boomerang firing squad. They're going to boomerang firing squad. Me uh switchy they I love the idea of a boomerang hitting somebody and bouncing off and still returning to the person. Uh smitchy. The kid uh Bam met Bam met Kingston's dad and had a messy anal prolapse. The twelve year old boy that finally got his revenge on Pope Francis h Itchi bin Kasuga is paying, is playing Kingdom Come Deliverance to post clarity. Nut from Hell's Herd, I Come at the Star Coffee. The Irish equivalent to Hercules uses a spear called gay bulge. You SNK accidentally added an actual rapist io to the roster of their upcoming fighting games.
Speaker 1: What is that what you call?
Speaker 3: They had one of the had that soccer player, one of those soccer players.
Speaker 1: I think, No, I don't know what the nios stands for.
Speaker 3: And then there was a there was another good that has like actual sexual charges the person print exact games that company.
Speaker 1: Ronaldo is in fucking the new is it the new U s K game?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is it called? Fatal Fury? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Wolves completely tanked it. The game was like, everybody was really happy that came out. People are like, I'm not buying this anymore. What I don't know, says the rapist, because of this, the fucking the nature of the game. They said they wouldn't go to do anything like that, and then they literally went and did it. Because that prince has all the shares. He's like, I want this in this. I like Rinaldo, He's quoil.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy that this is a Saudi Arabian owns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is right.
Speaker 1: That's why Renaldo's in the fucking game.
Speaker 10: Duh.
Speaker 2: That's why I haven't played because every event that they have, literally every fucking sports event they have, season and ship.
Speaker 3: Then although so rich, it's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, he doesn't need to do anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Go away.
Speaker 1: He's so he's the most I think he's the most followers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he a rapist?
Speaker 1: No, you just not a little bit, because we're not talking about him that I heard.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard. It wasn't even like a joke.
Speaker 3: No, that's that Saudi prince. That Saudi Prince is at all the events. It's insane.
Speaker 2: But I do understand who's the rapis No, no, you're not telling you're not telling me that it's a Turkey.
Speaker 3: It's not him, right, I think it is him. And Turkey's not in fucking no, not the prince himself, not the prison himself. No, no, but he owns he owns most of the shares of the game, that company.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, that owns most of them. Is they put him in the game.
Speaker 3: No, I think they put some other dude, somebody, somebody who's told me. Yeah, Ben told me, and he's like he has like a bunch of sexual charge.
Speaker 1: Of course he does.
Speaker 3: I forgot the guy's name. Ben told me the guy directly because he cares.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand. He's like a real Okay, I'm gonna look it up. He's the real person with actual sexual allegation charge. But once he do you know what he's famous for? Don't know, maybe a DJ or maybe a put a DJ in fatal theory, put a soccer player in it? What let's see.
Speaker 2: So genuine, I really don't know what the chocolatur is.
Speaker 1: Maybe him. Let me look the painter, the writer, richd.
Speaker 2: Loss, it's your boy, Shawn d Consider again that dot every Saintan center in history lived there on a motive dust suspended in Sweeney's.
Speaker 1: Tooth cat.
Speaker 2: Carl Sagan wistfully, uh talking about the cosmos and then relating it to the gabin Sweeney teeth. That's pretty amazing, come Toitty Snark Tank fans are now homeless and deported service age. In two six seven, Kingston's uncle daw it's my gay little nephew.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Third Church of Key David being a proud recovery center for the recently murdered. Uh, y'all got to watch the song Squashed n Word by chrys Lily, who's a white Australily Warre black pass with the character he went to went to Levigne's yesterday and got some pants for me. Okay and my oh he says, oh no.
Speaker 1: It's the same person. So they're talking about uh so because I don't know anything about Ronaldo, just about how fucking popular he is, you know, and he played football and all that shit. But uh, it says. Ronaldo has been accused of sexual abuse multiple times and paid a three hundred and seventy five K settlement in one case. The criminal case in twenty twenty two has been dismissed and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you're actually completely correct.
Speaker 1: You were the right one. And somebody's saying like, okay, reminds me of how Tyson went to jail for raping a seventeen year old and he and his attorneys tried the whole uh uh, slander can reminds me of doing well, I don't think it's the same. He can't say it reminds me like Mike Tyson was a con victed rapist. Yeah, you can't went to jail with a prison for it.
Speaker 2: And you also can't say reminding unless you're set up a cuddle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me.
Speaker 2: And then at that time, Michael Jackson was Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: That probably was one of them.
Speaker 2: It's just the same.
Speaker 1: Oh so was it so as he's known by Crown Prince Muhammed Ben Salomon. Yeah, okay, so it is. So it's the same person. I guess that's the It's so I didn't know. I didn't hear the controversy. I just saw people being like, I didn't hear that Ronaldo was in the game. That's stupid. I was watching, like some of the fighting people I saw justin Wong testing it out. I'm trying to beat one of their devs because the head was like, oh I can fuck you up, and they were just going back to for tat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stealing swings. Pelton is sleep and moving into this Grandma to make her happy in her final year. Slip and stroke and smoking joking, Lord of All Drip Pope died wo me waiting for the Sween hunting tear. I wanted to felt Jade Vance ferosly sucking on you on soy boobs and then demanding it. He says, thank you have to where's Cremlin to Grumlin if you want to? Cason's dad Joke has been ran into the ground.
Speaker 1: Was she the crados?
Speaker 2: Missy bullshit giving Derek's bug eyed face throats shots nine ninth level wizard avocation spells. It's just Bill Murray's black German Negrosses Jones.
Speaker 1: It's just like JD.
Speaker 2: Van Is using his poisonous bo to kill the Pope. It has like the worst Sweeney's dad boys. My baby boy was gone because I was hoping Kingpin defeed the Minister Devil. That's insane.
Speaker 1: What do you say? It's my baby boy?
Speaker 2: I was gone because I was helping Kingpin defeat the Minister Devil.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you talking to me no more? Wa?
Speaker 2: Uh wag five three like a schlong by Homo slave like a stone audio slave Holmos like a schlog is insane?
Speaker 1: Uh p P.
Speaker 2: Peppini Brothers, Jeffrey Epstein and the Microraft movie be like I Am Stein, the Colon, Swinging Slasher, epic rap, Battles of Mystery, Anthny versus talk to a Girl. Pp sent two new swing drawings to the email semi low efforts. So tell me if you want edits uh grommet, We've got groment, nice hey, gromate. We've got to extract all these cheese from town a fol What about phallic and vomit while in Grammit in Marathon is is insane? Meebie fishy limp biscuits great and gravy Sandman dot Gov John strickland Marks, eighteen eighty nine. Imagine how the people still writing for Kanye must feel about the latest tweet Jesus the first US Key, David Kingston's dead. Well, they probably clearly don't care. At this point. Kingston's dad tastefully shot come tributes. Get your get yours now wevot. This is just like gibberish. I can't I literally can't read. This looks like fucking hex code. What is that? Yeah, exactly pre Raz Blake eight ninety six. Ask Creed Enter and his testicles. But it's pronounced like a Greek hero testicles. I've definitely said that before.
Speaker 1: I think I've heard that on The Family Guy at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely like something.
Speaker 1: Somebody's somebody something. I can't remember the joke.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Uncle Chip turning into truckie Salsa and it's sleeping by desk, Goopy, I'm gonna come in the limp biscuit voice, Teddy Roosevelt. Once Judo flipped the Swiss minister over a table at the White House.
Speaker 1: This is real.
Speaker 2: Look it up, Uh, Young Sweeney punching a little Chris Uh, Nicky Ziggy Smoky's Pyramanniac siblings swing. It's your father. I need your help to stop, to stop Ice deporting me or find some agents uh just doing trying to do their jobs. Will die and n bomber gay.
Speaker 1: Uh I thought that.
Speaker 2: Ian fuck Ian Watkins for tainting h m v hell.
Speaker 1: Read the caption. This is what fucking like that's fucking right.
Speaker 2: Of like that he's waving his hand, dude, oblivion, I will say, dude, I gotta say too, like they kept so much of the game intact that like that ship happens all the time, like those awkward conversations in the zoom In's Yeah it's so good.
Speaker 3: Have you seen you yet the little the little ship had, Dude, that's answer. Doesn't freaking what.
Speaker 2: You call it?
Speaker 1: Star crass?
Speaker 2: Oh the little Adoring Fan? Yeah no, no, not yet.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I only first saw him in fucking because he wasn't in Skyrim. I don't think they wanted a different tone, but like he's in Starfield.
Speaker 1: Great. Starfield is just ancestor just hilarious. It is fucking hilarious, insane. So that means on Earth.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, but those games are charming, Like there's something I don't know. I look at those games like almost like Indiana Jones kind of, you know, we're like, sure, there's like it's an RPG there, and there's like there's a serious world, I guess. But like the fact that the Adoring Fan has an ancestor in space that's pretty good. Is fucking and he's the same and he's got the same voice, in the same face and the same exact person. It's just it's fucking silly.
Speaker 1: Nim is the name of the planet. Sorry, nim nim nim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like somebody sounds like somebody saying sounds like a reverse syllable in the YouTube poop.
Speaker 1: There's a in the Simpsons nim yip you know. Yeah, dude, the Simpsons, there's a machine that like swaps matter. Let's so like Bart swaps with his uh his, the fly's head goes on Bart's body and then vice versa. I remember that one, and then like fucking uh yeah, treehouse Holder and like the fucking the fly with Bart's bodies eating a bag of sugar and Homer's trying to get some of it and he makes that literal sound.
Speaker 2: He goes, nim.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. I don't know why I'm obsessed with that, sorry.
Speaker 2: Miss Jackson.
Speaker 1: Fly did they show did they show and show a little fly that wasn't crazy?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: That was and I'm thinking of that was like it was like that in the Alfred Hitchcock one where there was actually a fly a guy's face thing.
Speaker 1: Help me, yeah, help me, I remember that. Yeah, they do that on this Yeah, help me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Miss Jackson. Thank you again for the marathon code. Much appreciated, badly Brave Dog the Baby Hunter Etherian needs help lowering his weapon in Halo three Penis Napram Mopis one and rounding out our listen as always, King of Haphazard, thanks for stopping by you guys. Is a longer episode, uh than I wanted it to be, but uh, we'll see you. We'll see you soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, there's new predators. Yeah, there's always new predators. King of the Predators is dot Hi.