Speaker 1: Hi, everybody.
Speaker 2: We're back with part two of If I Didiot? If I Didiot? And I want full credit for that.
Speaker 3: If you didn't listen to part one, and a lot of times people don't, I don't know why that is.
Speaker 2: Did they think we don't get going till part two? But the truth is all our best stuff is in part one. So you're dumb if you're just here or not not You're not dumb, but you're miss.
Speaker 3: You're not super smart. That's you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're listening to those at all, it's your question. A lot of things, a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I did want to read this because and it's similar to something that we talked about in part one. But you know, Diddy is big mad about a Netflix and he thinks it's just a shameful documentary, like he doesn't care for it. No, he does not like it, which I does not.
Speaker 2: Care for fifty cents who his enemy, his nemesis. He doesn't care for the documentary made produced by him.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, you know, it's it reminds me of like the Cosby kind of situation where it's like, okay, fifty women came forward, they're all lying, all of are liars. They just all wanted my money. They're all they're all mad about something. They're all mad because I didn't like them. It's the craziest, most narcissistic thing. I mean, Diddy did so many things, and there's so much proof and it's on video and going all the way back to some stuff that we'll talk about. But every single time he.
Speaker 4: Gets away with it right continuously.
Speaker 3: He's murdered so many He's murdered a lot of people. Yeah, no, he's And.
Speaker 2: That is one of the things we say in part one about what we liked about Charlie Sheen.
Speaker 3: Well, a he did.
Speaker 2: He did have a lot more to sit like, he had power over the documentary that came out about him.
Speaker 4: However, he owns so much.
Speaker 2: If a guy, if he's like, yeah, I had sex with a bunch of guys on crack, He's like, yeah, I did that, and now I've thought about it, and you know who cares. It was kind of fun. He turned the menu over whatever he said, and he did try. He did backtrack on that. Do you want to say to be clear? He's like, well, I didn't say all the things. We're like, wait, what do you think we meant.
Speaker 3: Like kissing her space. It got it got a little.
Speaker 4: I don't There's nothing.
Speaker 2: I'll say about Charlie Sheene. I don't think that he's the most trustworthy narrator. I think he's also a very manipulative. He's very charming, which makes him dangerous, which is why we're like we love him. Like he held knives to people's throats, he hit women, every it all went away because he's so charming.
Speaker 4: Did he just doesn't have the same well did? He doesn't have the talent. That's the weird thing.
Speaker 2: There's something about a guy where you're like, well he is look at that jawline and look at him doing all this, you know, look at him, look at the good he was.
Speaker 3: In hot Shots, So like, what are you to I mean, he loved him in hot Shots.
Speaker 2: But also all of his ex wives, I believe all of his many of his exes were like I still loved him and protect him to the end of my life. So that's different than Diddy, which is like, yeah, burn motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess, I guess in another world you could see you could see And I'm not I'm not arguing for Ditty, but I'm saying, I guess like if somebody else produced a documentary about Charlie Sheen that hated him and was like they could make it seem a.
Speaker 4: Lot worse one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And then he would maybe not have agreed to it because this was unauthorized. That Charlie Sheen one was very other hand, Charlie she didn't murder anybody. This was not it was he created a lot of damage and he terrorized some people, but he's not up for murder.
Speaker 2: I mean did he was mostly self inflicted? Yeah, his was mostly his own drug addiction. He did hurt a lot of people along the way, but he is owning it and making amends and having a good relationship with his exes and his children.
Speaker 3: Most of you know.
Speaker 2: Who will like he's I don't know, did a job did He's well, okay, I'm so confused by the way. I may have like looked down for a second. And I know they said this, but we were watching four episodes back to back. Who is justin Comb's Is that his son? They keep talking about this guy, Is that his brother? Is it's his son, right?
Speaker 3: I think it's his No, I think it's his brother. It's his brother. Just doing combs. I mean, they talk about him a lot.
Speaker 2: He'd he's he's doing ketamine with him. He has him at the freak Offs. He's like crazy wild stands by him like holy shit, that is this.
Speaker 3: That's the son who was who was born to Misa, that first woman who married him, But then he just started cheating on her with Kim Porter immediately, just very openly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So okay, let's get to that. Let's get to the ladies and Diddy's life. If you missed the first part, we talked about the East Coast, West Coast Tupac Biggie feud all that him getting his his beginnings and how like any rapper or anybody that worked with him was like yeah, I know, he really can't sing or rap, right, which was fun for us. Okay, So now he's this ladies man, he's getting a lot of money, he's successful, he's producing, he's a major record label, he's a major player.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did you know, By the way, do you know that he has seven kids?
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: But a lot of them are showing up. They're showing up for the trial and stuff. They were with a lot of them were with them in court, you know, supporting their dad. That's all right, you can do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I blood water. I it's fucked up. Let me just say.
Speaker 2: But so he's this ladies man, he gets j Lo, he starts dating j Loo, which I'm not a fan of j Lo. I have personal I mean, it's not my own, but I have one one degree away from someone who worked with her. So I can't say one hundred percent, but I can say with ninety percent certainty that she is a sea word. Not that I'm breaking news here. I think it's kind of known that she's it's a one hundred percent certainty.
Speaker 3: And and anybody first of all, first of all, first of all, second of all, and third of all, this stuff about Ditty was already well known. He was already well known awful person when she started dating him. So I cut her zero slack and.
Speaker 4: I kind of do too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she's not nice. She's not nice, and she used him to get you know that the green Versace dress was Ditty. She was dating him, that was the grammy. That's that really really like cemented her rise. And I'm not saying she didn't you know, I'm not saying she didn't have feelings for him. I don't know what their relationship was. It was pretty fucked up. And he had those guns and they walked. She was with them. I think at the club. Didn't he shoot somebody in the club? He just straight up shot. That was one of the first weird shootings. Then they ran and then he was like, no, I didn't do it. No, I wasn't. That had nothing to do with that, and they're just like, oh cool, yeah remember and she was.
Speaker 4: She was detained too. I remember that she. I think she had to.
Speaker 2: Do time, like a night behind our day before they let her out, and you know, I think she broke up with him shortly after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they'd already been together for a while and it was yeah, she didn't like I mean, you know who this guy is, what he's about, and you don't care. And I just don't think like not enough, as said, I didn't understand when ben Affleck got back together with her, Like what are you thinking? She's awful?
Speaker 2: What's more like what she's into, like what she likes and not all of them. She's married a lot of people and not all of them have been the same. But like ben Affleck, she likes addicts, that are that, you know, cheat, I don't Affleck's not on the same level. But she she likes a bad boy. They said that a lot bad boy. They love a bad boy. It's like, God, not that bad. I like a bad boy. That's like maybe doesn't say hi to me at the comedy store. That's kind of where I'm at. A middler who was kind of you know, but like now.
Speaker 3: It's kind of full of himself, and he's like, I'm sorry I talk, I'm getting ready for my spot.
Speaker 2: Doesn't look at me like get younger, he says to me. Yeah, it's kind of bad boy.
Speaker 4: We had sex like the other night yesterday. Yeah, and he's he's just like, probably meant more to you than me.
Speaker 2: And you're like, what, Yeah, that's what I When I say bad boy, right, I don't mean guns and killing someone at the club, right, That's that's crazy. Should I write to Diddy and Jail thinking about it? Let me I'll come back to that.
Speaker 3: I think you should.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, I want to write to it. I'm not joking. I meant to tell you this. You guys were gonna we should just tell you right now. We're going to cover the vow again. We're just going to do a quick recap of the vow. We did it all, but we rewatched and we have new thoughts. Yes, yes, including Alison Max you podcasts. But I think I'm going to start writing Keith in prison, what are you going to say? I don't know.
Speaker 4: We'll come back to that, that'll be convicted.
Speaker 2: I try. I think I'm not gonna say that. I'm just gonna be like what I just I kind of want to see if he writes me back.
Speaker 4: Do you think you will?
Speaker 3: Probably tiniest tiniest sidebar is that, uh I made I started to watch it again because we're going to talk about it, and I made John watch it and you forget that the whole first episode does feel kind of like a video that would try to make you join hundred. John's like, when are they going to get to like the bad part? They're like a sales video and I was like, I was like, it gets better. He's like, where's the part where they talk about how fucked up it was. I'm like, I'm going to go a different way. I was like, I could join that. I forgot for a second that it was bad. I'm like, this makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was scientology before too, I'll read something like that's not the worst, right of what Manson said made sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and his songish, as you've pointed out, were pretty beautiful.
Speaker 2: I fucking love his songs and I'm not going to back down on that, all right, But did he's songs not as much, at least not the ones that he tried to do. So he's dating, he gets this woman pregnant I guess with his partner in crime, justin his son, and then cheats on her with Kim so right, that was me ling.
Speaker 3: So the Kim thing was when we start finding out. I mean, I guess some people knew way before this. But his whole thing, by the way, uh you know, if you watch the thing, if you watch the documentary, is that he really wants to have power over these people that he works with. So he's always trying to have sleep with friends and associates girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, always trying to steal them.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's his big thing. And one of the guys was like, dude, I wasn't even dating this girl, like we were just friends, and he doesn't care. He's like, oh, you're friends with her, I'm fucking her. Yeah, I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna show you my power over you, which is pretty gross from the beginning. So he has he gets this Mela, Mela, I did.
Speaker 3: They did they get? Was he married? Yeah? I think he was married to her. We have a baby, Okay. And then he just gets a girlfriend, which is kim Porter, who's young. He gets these like really young girls, and he just starts like going out with her. He doesn't care, and according to everybody in this documentary, kim Porter was like not the person you fuck with, like right, like she was like, oh hell no, so right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it or Mela was No? I think it was kim It was definitely kim Like that was a whole thing. I mean maybe like they're all sort of felt like that at the beginning, right, except for Cassie, which we'll get into. Well that's going to be its own thing, which was just the most heartbreaking thing I've seen.
Speaker 3: I mean, that shit was crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean should we get into that, Like, okay, we so he's dating these women. We don't really know the extent of it, but we know he's pretty explosive. We know he's explosive with his people that he works with. We know that he's you know, difficult and all like you know and possessive, I guess would be the word to use. Yes, when do we?
Speaker 3: And he's criming like left and right, he's he's has the thing in the studio where he shoots up the studio. He's got the thing where he's caught with the gun in his car with Jay. All these things and I'm forgetting some because the information about him was coming out like a fire hose.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And it's going a little back and forth too. We'd be in this year and then it would go back to nineteen ninety one. You're like, we already did all that. Now I'm confused, But they were just reiterating to us like, yeah, what does it take? I think the documentary was trying to say, remember this, remember this, Yeah, what does it take to take this guy down? And we haven't done it yet, by the way, No, not if we didn't with OJ.
Speaker 4: We didn't with OJ either. What did it take? What would it take? Person stabbing his ex wife and her friend?
Speaker 2: And it was clear and there's like a blood the DNA is on the thing, like what does it take?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And money is just and it's interesting to me how like why why why did OJ get off? But like Harvey Weinstein didn't believe me. I want Harvey Weinstein behind bars. He will die there and good. But like how come he he has all that money? How come he can get off? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I don't know, is is it?
Speaker 2: Because like that was the heart of that was me too, the heart of me too. Yeah, and so was it just good timing? OJ was a little early and Diddy wasn't. Really they just were not thinking about it after twenty six Yeah, Harvey was the monster that came crumbling down in twenty seventeen, which started the whole movement.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So and what about like Bill Cosby? I mean, they couldn't bring Bill Cosby down.
Speaker 2: So many people and then was able to get out on a technicality. Now we're just talking about lawyers, and I'm you know, we never don't talk about the lawyers, en f No.
Speaker 4: And it's their job they're doing that.
Speaker 2: But they're skiedy little like these lawyers, Like I don't know how they sleep at night.
Speaker 3: And people are dumb because we'll close this thing out when we're with the juror.
Speaker 2: Oh one, I know the one that made you mad? That guy I was almost in tears listening to him.
Speaker 3: Oh, him, but also the woman, the woman they interviewed, who is I mean, we'll get we'll get.
Speaker 2: To that, or we can talk well, let's talk about Cassie first. So he's dating, so he's married now to Kim right, yes, and having this very open affair like he's some sort of fucking French prime minister. That's what he does, like you know, and that's like the thing to those songs about that you've got different hoes and different area codes. I don't think that's a very nice song. No, I don't think it's whatever. But that's the thing. You got this person waiting here and this, all that and that.
Speaker 3: So they try to kind of almost defend that, like that's just the lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Yes, exact well everything.
Speaker 3: They would say that even when they had when they knew.
Speaker 2: That he was the one behind the Tupac thing, they went to Sug. This was from epics. We talked about this in episode one. But they went to Sugar and they're like, do you know if you knew who did it?
Speaker 4: Would you say?
Speaker 2: And he's like no, they were It was very like snitches get stitches, right. Nobody was going to say not even sug right, that's your guy, Like what unless I'm confused by that, but I'm pretty sure he didn't like talk on it, which I thought was crazy. Meanwhile, Eminem, did I remember he got in between. He's just a Detroit guy and he didn't want to choose.
Speaker 4: East or West.
Speaker 2: I think he used to rap about all this stuff, like he's like trying to say everything the whole time. He's like, guys, yeah, what of shit? I mean, if I'll look up his arrest records.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is this is going to be a little kind of quick side story. But one thing that we didn't talk about when we were talking about the Tupac and Figgie is that Tupac so Tupac was like trying to be everybody's friend. At first. He's just like, what, like, I I love Biggie, He's so talented, Like I'm so excited for him to get a record deal. And I think he actually felt that way. Yeah, I think, yeah, yeah, But he was like, but I'm not gonna do that with Sean. He didn't like Sean Combs. He was like, I'm gonna just keep doing my thing and you do your thing like yeah, which is fair and then don't forget. So Tupac has to go to jail, and then Suge Knight decides like he'll bail him out and pay the million dollars, but he has to sign with his record company fair enough, so he does, and that I think is where the kind of feuds started. But then between the two between East Coast West Coast, and then Tupac did this song called hit Him Up, and it was all that kind of culture of like and he talked about having sex with Biggie's wife with Faith Evans at the time, Remember, he was like, I fucked your wife is in a song? Not nice? No it's not it's not really nice. But uh, just this is just a little teeny teeny side story. But John, my husband, was working on a show called Hip Hop Justice, and he we were listening to a lot of rap music and we were listening to Hit Him Up. I was listening to it a lot, and this was in I was pregnant with Elbe who's twenty one now. I listened to that song so much that when Elbie was born and she was crying a bunch when she was really little, and I had read this thing that was like if your baby won't stop crying. Play them the music that you listened to when you were pregnant, and I was like. I was like, really because I was just listening to hardcore rap at the time. But I tried it and I put on Hit Him Up, which I really did love that song. I listened to it a lot when I was pregnant, and she calmed, right down.
Speaker 2: That's really awesome. You know how white we sound right now? You know what I did. I listened to this hip hop music and I enjoyed it so much. When my baby was crying, I said, you know what, We're gonna put this on the big stereo.
Speaker 4: Funny.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I would listen to that song and John was like, do you understand, like how violent this song is? Like it's not a joke like that a lot and led to deaths. That's that is how Tupac got killed.
Speaker 2: I do want to say because I mentioned Eminem and I do remember there being a moment where he wasn't choosing because he's Troy.
Speaker 4: Remember eight Mile, He was obsessed with Tupac.
Speaker 2: He said many times he wrote songs about Tupac, he worked with them, and he said that that's like one of his biggest inspirations. That has nothing to do with this story. I just wanted to, like, because I brought him up. I wanted to say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Would, and says continued commentary. In twenty twenty four, Eminem took shots at Shandy Comb's on the track fuel slash. I don't know, there's like a weird symbol link. I don't know what that means, questioning his role in both Chupac and Notorious BIG's murders.
Speaker 3: So Eminem knew, yeah back then. I'm surprised he said anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, he's not scared of shit because he's not gonna like there's so many layers.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he's married.
Speaker 2: He has this side piece, this beautiful up and coming artist.
Speaker 4: Right, she is Dunning.
Speaker 2: She's eighteen years old. We need to discuss how young she is. She is a she looks even younger. She looks like she's fourteen. She's like underway. She's absolutely just beautiful. She can rock like a short hair. I mean, I've never she's really one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen. Like she could wear short hair, which not ever totally wear. She could wear like a Mia Faraoh, Rosemary's baby.
Speaker 3: Yes, like a pitch she could we.
Speaker 4: Bring up Mia Pharaoh, but don't bring up with hey, Allen know Mia Faraoh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, well we're talking about not great but like again, well god, who can say?
Speaker 3: Okay, So they have this.
Speaker 2: As time goes on, we find out that they're into some let's say, as he would say, freak freaky stuff, freak offs, you know, like well so hardcore kink.
Speaker 3: So basically what happens is what happened was that he hires or he has Cassie hire this guy who's a jigglow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was going to get to that. Okay, why this guy? Yeah, they have like they're into this weird stuff. And they get this guy that they pay to have sex with her while he at first just watches but then just joins.
Speaker 4: Then and they do this for like I.
Speaker 2: Guess years, eight years, it's like eight years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's a baby. This is the thing that is like very difficult because and it's going to come up later with the with the jury because jury because basically his stance is that she loved it and this is what she was into, you know, but and and it's difficult because you know, he is like a cult leader.
Speaker 2: It's very powerful, bad one. Like he's not even a fun one. You don't even get like a booklet like it in Nexium. You at least get like a folder with flyers and stuff.
Speaker 3: And he's not in volleyball like what you know, what are we even doing if you're not gonna?
Speaker 2: I mean, also, doesn't the branding and the like you are am I eat when I say or whatever his weird little.
Speaker 4: Crazy thing that he was doing.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it seem like nothing compared to just walking into a club and shooting somebody dead and beating somebody up till they can't stand up. I mean, I'm not saying Keith is great. I'm just saying again, I'm gonna write to him. We'll see where it goes.
Speaker 3: So they're all doing like a lot of drugs at this time.
Speaker 2: Yes, ecstasy they name it. They're talking about iff. I'd never heard of, like pink cocaine. What is pink cocaine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think they were saying those are like designer drugs. But they made him sound kind of fun. To be honest, I was like, Oh, I'm not going out without trying pink cocaine, right, but they have ecstasy, a lot of GHB ketamine. They're doing like you know, hardcore party drugs, which you can tell half the time you watch anything.
Speaker 3: He's so hyped up. It's clearly coke or track.
Speaker 4: Really. Remember, he's just jumping up and down and running around.
Speaker 2: His eyes are all crazy, like, yes, clearly, that's just when he's working. That's just so imagine he's just on all these drugs all this baby while luming it up. They were having sex for days. So this this sex worker was like, I don't even understand how you guys can keep going like this, And that's when he was introduced to ecstasy, which, by the way, I've done ecstasy.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it. I think you probably have to no, and I you've.
Speaker 3: Never done it.
Speaker 2: Never, I will say that I definitely couldn't have sex for days.
Speaker 4: You go to sleep, you crash after like twenty hours.
Speaker 3: So they're obviously doing other drugs, yes with it, clearly. I love that.
Speaker 2: That's my takeaway, Like, what kind of X are you doing? Because that's that's not Yeah, you can't do that for days. So here's here's the thing that we find out kind of early. Okay, so he's with kim Porter, you know, and then kim Porter but now he's like freely having sex, yes, Cassie, and then kim is like, yeah, bye, I'm not into this shit, so like you glad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she leaves. But then so they I mean, this is because this happened like kind of early on. Even though he's trying to say that this was all consensual, this was Cassie loved it. Well, then we find out that there was the video of him brutally attacking her, So we're talking about the inner continental.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about that for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is very clear in this video, which makes me cry every time I see it, that she is trying to sneak out of the room. She has her shoes off and she's literally tiptoeing down the down the hallway.
Speaker 3: You can see it.
Speaker 2: She gets to the elevator very quietly, takes her shoes out to put them on.
Speaker 4: She is trying to get away.
Speaker 2: He comes running out in a towel, so clearly they were in the middle of something. Drags right, hair, beats her eye, I mean, like to a and didn't even get charged with domestic abuse.
Speaker 3: That's not keeping one of her kick again and again, over and over while she's on the ground, like possibly died, and he's just kicking at her. I mean, it's so brutal. Why wasn't he charged with that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe if she maybe she would have to be the one to do the charge, and she didn't. Does she have to be the one that like accuses him. I don't know. But then she did end up, she spoke out. She she showed up at this jury, which they didn't show a lot of. She showed up and really like maybe that maybe they had already no because he'd alread gotten quit, like she was pregnant, and she and her husband, her current husband, like showed up and it was really hard for her to talk about this stuff. Yeah, but she did. So I don't know why he didn't get charged. I get I would assume it's a statute of limitations thing. But didn't they reverse that? Or is that just California where you.
Speaker 3: Have I think the reason the reason that she came forward when she did was because the statute of limitations was running out.
Speaker 4: So why didn't he get charged with domestic abuse? Why why wasn't that charge with the murder.
Speaker 2: You should be charged with so many other things. I hope that, you know, he's gonna probably be out in a year, and I hope that they're still working on other charge.
Speaker 3: I really do. I mean, all the other charges are civil, which seems so unfair. Murder. I mean, okay, okay, so let's keep going because there's so much to get to. So then he hires this woman named Capricorn to be his assistant. Remember that, Yes, yes, Capricorn. I liked Capricorn. Yeah, so Capricorn was like the first early on. He basically sort of kidnaps her. Well, no, that was a little bit later, but he takes her somewhere and he's like, uh, you know, if you tell anybody or cross me in any way, I'll kill you. So introduction to working for him, this is the one that gets kidnapped. Yeah right, yes, yes, I love that.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about it, like, okay, and this is the last thing I'm gonna say about Eminem. I keep going back to him. But here's the lyric because I think it's important. Okay, here's his lyric that he put out last year. It's like rp rest in piece Biggie and they all should be living yet, but I ain't trying to beef with him. He's talking about Diddy because he might put a hit on me, Like get him. That's the only way you're gonna be killing. Ain't gonna be no beat, silly beat. So he's just you know, doing his eminem thing. But he's basically saying, yeah, I'm not trying to I said it, but I'm not saying it because he'll try to kill me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just said it, Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so she has gone through Hell, Capricorn, and then all right, so Cassie at this time. Diddy has, however, many girlfriends and people he can hook up with that he wants. Cassie meets some friend to hers and likes him, but I don't know if they're hooking up or not, but I guess they probably are. And she's like, can Scott right, She's like, can he go hiking with us? So she's like, you did not ask Ditty that, right? You're gonna get us killed. You're gonna get us all killed, right, She's like why why? Now? I do think Cassie was young and under some sort of really fucked up narcissist expel and I do think they had a weird fucking thing. I think she enjoyed pushing his buttons a little bit. Do you did you get that feeling like she had to have known that Diddy was going to react a certain way the same guy. Yeah, poor Capricorn was like, girl, Capricorn was pissed. She was pissed to Cassie. I want to that's important because she was like, oh my god, I keep trying to get out and these two, these two idiots. Yeah, she wasn't as mad at her as she was at Diddy. But so when that happens, Diddy shows up at Capricorn's place and he's like, did you know they were fucking or whatever? And she's like, I don't know what you're talking about, Diddy, I don't know. And he goes, we're gonna kill we got to kill him. She he kidnaps her, takes her, drives wherever this to this house of this guy with a gun to kill him. And he's killed other people and I'm not even gonna say allegedly because he fucking did. Oh he has killed people or has had them killed. He's going to just do it himself. Make Capricorn be a witness help all this stuff. She's freaking out. She calls Cassie. She's like, oh my god, he's gonna kill He's gonna kill everybody. And she's like, well, he's with me right now, so I guess he's safe. So then after all that goes down, he's like, he fires Capricorn right that. We didn't even get to the We didn't even get to the making the band of it. All that was before all this. Oh yeah we could, we could backtrack, Yeah yeah, yeah, backtracked really quick too, because so he does making the band, which is great.
Speaker 3: We all loved it.
Speaker 2: I loved watching it, Dannity Kane come together. I was into all that. I didn't like the music ever, but I like the reality show part of it. And uh, I guess he was being inappropriate with quite a few people, including down Yes and what's her face? The sort of the lead. Oh my god, what's her name? You know her name?
Speaker 3: Aubrey Aubrey O Day? Oh so, oh, we should definitely talk about that. Okay, So Aubrey O Day, she's been talking.
Speaker 4: About him for a while, by the way, she's not held back.
Speaker 3: She well, it was interesting. Her interview in this documentary was like so sad, But basically he was kind of bullying her.
Speaker 4: A hundred her.
Speaker 2: He was terrible to her. He's like, you don't have the talent, you're just the face. You're the She was because he tried to date her.
Speaker 3: He tried to he tried to be sexually inappropriate with her, and she said no. So then he just went off on her and fired.
Speaker 2: Her front of cameras, in front of the band, in front of cameras, is like, you're out, and she she took it like a chap. To be honest, she's very talented. Now, I will say before you just so we know everything she did go on to I believe briefly date. I want to say, Donald Trump Junior.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 2: We won't get into all that, but I'm glad that she got away from Diddy pretty much on other than her reputation.
Speaker 3: Didn't know she didn't get unscathed because he raped her. Remember well I thought he didn't. No, he did. So here's what happened. A girl when she was at the studio. A girl walked in on them. Trigger warning to this part. A woman walked into was told she was looking for the back room, but she accidentally went into a room and Sean and another guy were raping Aubrey O. Day. They drugged her, and the woman said that Aubrey O Day looked really, really out of it, and she was right. I was actually assaulted at the time, but Aubrey O Day was drugged and doesn't remember it.
Speaker 2: You can you imagine that we have this much information, We have so much that I forgot about that. You would think that would be if that was a story in any other story, that would be the main story, I know. But I'm like, oh, yeah, she got away, No, of course not. She had glary with Donald Trump Junior while he was married.
Speaker 3: So she says, oh, So she's talking to the camera and she's like, so, I guess I was raped then, And she's like, I don't want to know the details. I don't want to know because I don't remember it. We want to hug her, which relatable, but she's but she was willing to be interviewed, and that was the thing they asked her, you know, And she was like, yeah, I will tell that story even though but I don't remember it. My friend forced me to go.
Speaker 2: Not even that long ago, like ten years ago to go see Dannity Kane in Orange County. I'm not a fan of the band, and I don't know why I was the one that, like you, really wanted to go with. I did see them, and it was fine. You know, it was fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I love that.
Speaker 3: Also, do a like a show, like an apprentice type show.
Speaker 2: I think so he did, he did everything he did he I mean, listen, we're going to give him this. He's a good entrepreneur. He knew exactly when to jump from producing hip hop now they talk about this and the thing now he's got to get into pop.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: He wants to be in the pop world, and what better way to do that than through MTV and creating his own bands and the new reality.
Speaker 4: Shows were about to take off, like.
Speaker 2: He was and is ahead of the game when it comes to like pr and we saw it in this documentary.
Speaker 3: So it's all, let's just talk about that's.
Speaker 2: Down the dawn of it because she was in that and she's one of the people that helped bring it down a little bit because she came forward to sue him, right right.
Speaker 3: But then there was also this guy. I mean, there are a lot of guys that got sucked over by him. But there is the guy who's now I'm forgetting his name, and that that's not this is not good podcasting.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was the guy who he brought in because he wanted somebody to help him produce Justin Bieber. So he brings in. Nobody's getting it. Nobody's like able to understand like the sound that he's trying to go for until this guy that he brings in, who's who does such.
Speaker 1: A good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, of course, yeah, but he's like you need to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yes, So he's like, you're getting it slightly wrong.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: We're going to get all the angry comments. He's like, you you need to come with me everywhere, and I'm gonna you're gonna be the producer of this. And so he brings him around and this guy actually says he's like yeah. So he keeps making these comments about like met like showing him porn and going like, yeah, like you like this porn where there's like guys penetrating other guys, and it.
Speaker 2: Was very important that it was it was guys raping, like raping white men, like.
Speaker 3: It was right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, yeah, this is kind of weird and kept getting but he started out small.
Speaker 4: It was started out like, oh, look at this.
Speaker 2: Porn regular porn behavior totally and yes, this was a little little rod and he he's the one he filed a suit against. Did he a legend? Well, he ledged sexual assault on him, yes at.
Speaker 3: One point because he woke up and he was in the bed, yes, raping him. He was like and I was like sore, and he started realizing what was going on. He was being drugged by him, and I mean, it's it's crazy. And also did he I mean as if this is worse, but it's all it's all bad. But did he just wouldn't pay him. So he had he had kids, he was trying to give get money for his kids. He was gone, he was traveling with him all this time, and then did he just wouldn't pay him. So that's what kind of put him over the edge. Was he was like, I've been putting up with all this and like you're just not going to pay me.
Speaker 2: And you can see him in the documentary he's working really hard in the studio and then uh, he'll kind of like Diddy's all hyped up about something and it'll show a little while he'll just be like like he looks like get me out of here. Yeah, he wants to get the work done. He wants it to be good. He's confused. He's like, yeah, this guy's a maniac, but we are putting out some good music and I can make a name for myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But remember that's when they were in the studio and they just.
Speaker 3: Killed a guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they were like some guy. They went to the bathroom with him, they just killed him. And then he was like uh now, but then that was confusing too, because little Rod's like, well we had to nobody ever really talked.
Speaker 3: About it, yeah on record, Like, well, wasn't that confusing. It was just like he was like, I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Like I just like nobody's scared to him. He's scared. So he just is like, I mean I had to like finish the job, and so you know what was I supposed to do? There's just blood in the bathroom. I mean he had to help the guy, remember, because because then the puff was like that's okay, like just leave him, and he's like no, he's going to die because they called nine when beating out yes, and he's like, we got to get him out of here. We got to get him on the street so that the police can, like, so that the paramedics can save him. And did he didn't want.
Speaker 4: To right because he didn't want to be associated.
Speaker 3: It was all bad. It was all horrible stuff. That guy also sued and also told his story. And I don't know, is it like did people just not believe him?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just that's what it seems to be, because that's what happened at the end. So let's kind of skip to now. It's all the house of cards coming down. People are now going, Okay, I'm suing you. You did this traffic, you know, racketeering, prostitution, travel, prostitution, all the stuff that they're coming down with. So the legal team has to put together the prosecution and defense. We see this all happening, and then we kind of basically just see him trying to squirm out of it, hiring team of lawyers and pr team, which he did, as we've said a couple times, geniusly, like he knew exactly he basically had six days before he began the trial. I believe, And he started doing a tour of Harlem. He doesn't spend time in Harlem, but he went down to Harlem to shake hands, go to Oh my god, it's Puffy. Look it's Puffy at McDonald's, just shaking hands. He created this like whirlwind around him to get in the zeitgeist that we want to free Puffy. Puffy's a good guy. They're all lying, right, And it worked. Yeah, it fucking worked because the jury was not sequestered, which I don't even understand. I mean I I yeah, of course they were influenced by all this, and you know, there was millions of dollars being pumped into a pr to influence them, and it worked.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how they didn't get either. Some people were either not honest because the woman I wanted to punch her in the face so bad. The female juror that they talked to afterwards, she was like, well, yeah, but like, of course, like I grew up on his music, like he was like my idol, like I love him. And that's that's who got through. Did they just run out of people? Was everybody who who came to be on the jury like that, to the point that they had only so many people they could say no to.
Speaker 4: I hated the guy a lot. I didn't mind her. I hated the man.
Speaker 2: That man who was like, well, you know, you look, I'm not going to do the accent because that would be problematic. I did have an accent, that's the guy I'm talking about, But he was like, yeah, I you know, I don't know what to believe. I mean, it's like one minute, yeah, I mean, he's hitting her, but you know, then she got all dressed up, so like you kind of can't get the spoiled you don't get you don't get all the fun stuff, and then get to say this, yeah, that's I went on camera saying that shit.
Speaker 3: I wanted to punch him the most. That was a juror.
Speaker 5: I know, he's like whoa and he basically his attitude was like you know, yeah, like he would punch her and you know stuff, but like love's crazy, like yeah, I can't account for like, yeah, she was into it.
Speaker 2: She went back and by the way, just so we have all the things, We've thrown a lot of stuff out Capricorn Clark when she got kidnapped. The guy was kid kid Cootie that was the that was the rapper. I feel like I said his name was Scott. Now Scott is his real name Scott though, because that would have been way off if his real name isn't Scott. But I swear to god it's some name like that, because I don't think his real name is kid Cutty. I'm going to look that up just so that I don't feel as stupid. I'm like, probably, I mean, it's gotta be right. Yeah, his name's Scott. Oh, thank god, because listen, we don't always have everything. But I did have that that is his real name, and she did refer to him as Scott in the thing, So I was like, what if I just made that up?
Speaker 3: So many people testified, so many people, Well, I guess it just came down to, like, hey, ladies love a bad boy, so like, yeah, he asked for it, so I guess all these people asked for it because you know, he was rich, she's they were all these the jurors that they spoke to were like, yeah, like very enamored with the music business. That's right, it's Hollywood people, you know, pretty cool. Guess people just love musicians, you know, it's music man. That's just how it was back then, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: It was?
Speaker 3: I was so mad.
Speaker 4: I was so mad the whole time. He's going to be out.
Speaker 2: I believe in less than a year, he's already done over a year's time. He only got fifty weeks, he's only doing or fifty months. Sorry, he's only right. Yeah, he's only doing four years at tops. And I don't think he will. And I just like I said, I hope. I wish there was other things they could do, but it's not. He does seem pretty fucking untouchable.
Speaker 3: Always has been, and this is gonna make it worse. What are we gonna do?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me give you an F Mary Killed to end this.
Speaker 3: Okay I may And.
Speaker 2: By the way, Cuddy, you know what, Yeah, well, yes, I was just that he works with like jay Z.
Speaker 4: He's in the j z Eminem Kendrick Lamar group.
Speaker 3: You y okay, we like that. Just before you do the F Mary Kill, I just wanted to tell you about Hers, Yes, because a lot of people are talking about these weight loss drugs, these glps. There's also pills you can take, and Hers is transforming women's healthcare by providing access to these treatment plans for every budget. So if you're thinking I can't afford that, like you know, that's just gonna be too too hard, too expensive, especially if I don't have a prescription, well think again. Hers can get it for you. And their weight loss is realistic, not restrictive. And you know they have oral medication kits starting at just sixty nine dollars a month with the ten month plans. So whether you want to lose weight, growth, thick or fuller hair, find relief for anxiety, Hers has you cut, visit for Hers dot com slash rose pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O R H E r S dot com slash rose pricks or Hers dot com slash rose pricks. Wait Lost by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription requires you website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchase.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's Mary Kill Okay for you.
Speaker 2: Kanye, Yeah, Kanye, yah, Kanye remember that in the docatary friend kan Ye Monroe.
Speaker 4: Well he doesn't like Kanye.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he likes Kanye. He just doesn't like Kanye.
Speaker 2: When I say that, Kanye Diddy obviously, because that's what we're doing here.
Speaker 4: And Collsby, No, Weinstein.
Speaker 3: Cosby Cosby not in it.
Speaker 2: We took we took him out. So it's Kanye Diddy and Weinstein. Oh my god, I mean that's the whole thing it might be. You know, I could take Weinstein up and put in like Jimmy Dore.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, well then I'm I'm oh, you're gonna have sex with Jimmy, Yes, for sure, I'm gonna Puttin back in. That's too easy. I'm like, h no, that's I can't. I cannot. Okay, I'm marrying Weinstein because I'm not gonna have to really deal with him. Right, Let's say he's out, because he's out, but he's really old, Like maybe he'll still put me in a movie. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, so Weinstein and Mary for sure, I guess Kanye. I have sex with Kanye. Yeah, and then I say all kinds of crazy ship and it's gonna be very antisobodic, yes, not gonna be pleasant. Now, if did he this, I don't think he said anything about I think that's he's clear on that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, he probably is.
Speaker 3: All right, what about you? What's your choice? Well?
Speaker 2: I think what I said. You have to give me a different one, a different one. You can throw ditty in there, but it's gotta be okay, Well we know, okay, Diddy, Scott Bayo okay?
Speaker 3: Or Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Well, I married Trump because there's a lot of money, right god, Okay, Well, I mean, who am I going to mass I'm not gonna you got married Trump?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, if.
Speaker 2: I have to choose one of them, I have sex with Scott Bayo.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to have sex with Scott Bayo?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then I I don't kill anyone, but I I off, you know, no more Diddy. So that's the way I would do it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that's our show. But see I didn't do that to you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you want to have sex with Kanye I guess we can probably arrange that.
Speaker 3: Or Jimmy dor You you popped up to say.
Speaker 2: You couldn't wait. You're like when the time of plays? All right, you guys, we did our us. We got almost everything. A couple of times we did get a little off track. Yeah, I mean, we got all the names right. If we miss let us know, and we love you and be safe out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: None of this is okay and you know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Thanks guys, see you tomorrow for Beverly Hills at some point. Bye.