Speaker 1: The American government shuts down at midnight.
Speaker 2: The number three member of a Republican congressional leadership is here at the top of the show to explain why. Plus Pearson Sharp is back from the front lines in Russia.
Speaker 1: He'll tell us what Western media is missing.
Speaker 2: We'll expose the Anti Defamation League for being the hate group they are, and head to the campaign trail with congressional candidate and former NFL kicker Jay Feely. It's all next on the Macgates Show.
Speaker 1: Let's do this shaking up Washington, d C. We're breaking the fever.
Speaker 3: Do you ever watch this guy on television?
Speaker 4: It's like a machine.
Speaker 1: He's great. Matt Gates.
Speaker 2: As we join you this evening, the United States government is preparing to go into shutdown mode. Republicans have passed a government funding extension bill with no major changes.
Speaker 1: Democrats are demanding a lot.
Speaker 2: They want a renegotiation of the budget and policy wins that Republicans secured in the One Big, Beautiful Bill Act. Democrats want to solidify obama Care and the deportations, restore foreign aid to other countries, and include a variety of new spending programs. They also want to refund PBS. If your eyes glazed over as I gave you that list, we don't blame you. It's the usual list of Democrat demands, but should the entire government be held hostage over them? Our understanding is that during a shutdown, military tsa border patrol, ice and others are either furloughed or they must keep working without pay. Their pay is ultimately restored, but it creates a crunch for those families in the interim. Republican Congressman Marlon Stutzman told us the Democrats should be careful what they wish for. A shutdown makes Trump stronger.
Speaker 5: If Schumer sets the government down, Trump is more powerful.
Speaker 2: Joining us now is the number three member of Republican House Leadership Whip, Tom Emmer of Minnesota. Tom, thanks for joining me. A lot of people will wake up tomorrow the government may be shut down, and they'll be wondering why this is happening.
Speaker 1: What's the Republican Messa.
Speaker 3: Good to be with you, Matt, good to see if the message is very simple, it really is that House Republicans have done their job. We have a short term, nonpartisan current funding level continuing resolution that'll keep the government open until the twenty first of November, and as you know, Matt first hand, in some cases, the goal around here is to get back to a regular order appropriations process. Back in the second week of September, the Senate and the House both passed motions to go to conference for the first time since twenty eighteen. So they're working on closing up three of the twelve bills. They've got another three ready to go. They say they're very close, so this gives them a little time to see if we can get that done. And there are no poison pills. As you remember, something Nancy Pelosi used to do is sprinkle this stuff full of Democrat priorities in there whatsoever. And quite frankly, Matt, the Democrats, Chuck Schumer in the Senate was all in support of this just six months ago, and frankly, his colleagues and him voted for the same thing thirteen times under the Biden administration. If they're stupid enough to shut this down tonight, Matt, they're going to own it.
Speaker 2: The stupidity of that for Democrats would be astounding. But what are they right now actually demanding? What is it that they want from you other than an extension of literally Joe Biden's negotiated budget.
Speaker 3: Well, the beauty is they filed a bill that they're voting on right now over in the Senate Chamber, so you can see what they want. They want one point five trillion in new spending, Matt. They want to unwind the reforms that Republicans in the House did to Medicaid, which make sure that one point four million illegals do not get government or taxpayer funded healthcare. They want to give five hundred million dollars to left wing radical news outlets. They want to take away the fifty billion dollars in rural healthcare funds, and they want to continue to fund with millions of dollars billions of dollars climate projects in foreign countries.
Speaker 6: Matt.
Speaker 3: That's not negotiating. That's insane. That's exactly what seventy seven million people voted for Donald Trump last November. They're sick and tired of these misplaced Democrat priorities. Republicans have done their job. Democrats, if they shut this down, it's going to be the Schumer shutdown.
Speaker 2: I know President Trump doesn't want to shut down because I know he has great empathy for the people that would impact who have no role in this political quagmire. Democrats seem to want to roll back some of the wins that you helped get in the One Big Beautiful Bill Act. Is there a single piece of the One Big Beautiful Bill Act that you would put on the table now to renegotiate to keep the government open.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. And you're right about Donald J. Trump. He doesn't want to shutdown. That's why he's willing to do a continued resolution that was passed by the House for seven weeks to let them get the work done. Let Republicans and Democrats in the Conference Committee negotiate this thing out. But you know, Chuck Schumer, what you're dealing with, Matt and you know this.
Speaker 1: You're dealing with.
Speaker 3: A scared old man who's afraid of losing his position. So he is playing politics with this shutdown where he should be putting the American people first and hopefully they'll come to their senses before twelve oh one tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: No, it seems irrational. The politics may be leaning in their favor. I saw a morning console pull this morning that indicated by a margin of forty five to thirty two, the American people would blame Republicans for this shutdown.
Speaker 1: How do you change that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I don't buy that. I mean, there's a New York Time Times pull out there that says sixty five percent of Democrats that were pulled don't believe the government should be shut down. There's stuff all over the place, Matt. Bottom line is this, The American people are smart. You know that the American people are going to take all of this garbage that's being spewed by these other left leaning networks that are trying to spin their own narrative. At the end of the day, they're going to realize, Wait a second, Republicans in the House did their job. They passed a clean funding bill for the next seven weeks, and these guys want to unwind all of it and spend another one point five trillion. That's what we voted for Donald Trump to take care of last November, and that's what he's been doing. This shutdown and all the manure splatter that comes with it is going right on Chuck Schumer and Democrats.
Speaker 2: Matt, you have this unique tick in Washington. It makes you very very special. You don't lie to people, and that's on a frequent trait we find but that really causes a lot of people to trust you when there are earnest, productive discussions going on to try to get out of what would be a bad situation for a lot of Americans right now? Are there any talks going on with reasonable Senate Democrats? Are there any reasonable Senate Democrats left? Like I can't imagine Tim Kaine wants to see a bunch of Virginians furloughed. I can't imagine Chris van Holland wants to see a lot of people in Maryland suffer because of a political dispute.
Speaker 1: Is there is there anything.
Speaker 2: That suggests that there might be a group that breaks away from Schumer and sees this to be the folly that it is.
Speaker 3: Well, the one that seems to make the most sense is the one that's recovering from a stroke, John Fetterman. Maybe, Well, you wouldn't wish that on anybody. No, he's recovering. But John Fetterman makes the most sense out of all of them. And yes, when you talk about the senators from Maryland, when you talk about the senators from Virginia, when you talk about senators from New Jersey, from New York, they are going to have from Georgia. They are going to have a very difficult I vote if they're going to go off the end of the pier with the pied piper Schumer. This thing. Look, you could actually you see the lieutenant governor in Virginia closing the gap with our former colleague, Abigail Spanburger. If they shut the government down, that is felony done because of all the federal workers in Virginia and more importantly, all the federal contractors.
Speaker 7: Matt.
Speaker 3: I don't think a lot of people understand that federal workers usually get furloughed. I know that russ vote and the President might be talking about something different here, but they usually get furloughed and when you reopen, they get back paid. You know what, Federal contractors just lose the money. The stakes here are very high. It could actually determine a couple of governorships in New Jersey and Virginia. They're playing with fire and they're going to own this shutdown, Matt, regardless of what the polls are saying today. You know this, I told you you were one of the best communicators I ever worked with. As we go through this thing, we will continue to tell the truth and guess what what we say is going to match what happens. And that's why the American public is going to be with Republicans again next November.
Speaker 2: I know how hard it is for you to whip up two hundred and eighteen votes just on what toppings will be on the pizza at lunch. So the fact that you have a unified Republican team right now does seem to be an advantage you have. There has been another advantage positive and you talked about russ vote. President Trump's head of the Office of Management and Budget, Marlon Stutzman, came on our program and said, look, this could make Trump stronger. Democrats could actually regret doing this because there could be powers in a shutdown the executive branch utilizes that would have been unavailable previously. Are you buying that? Is the Trump administration thinking about that? And what visibility can you give us into their preparations for a shutdown if Chuck Schumer does visit that on the country.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a lot of respect for Marlin and it's great to have him back because he's a very productive legislator and a great conservative. But for me, I mean, can you make Donald Trump any more powerful. I mean, if you can, I suppose, But really, Donald Trump has turned into something way beyond the man. He carries a certain strength with him that no one else in politics here in America or around the globe carries. He literally is the movement itself right now. And I just don't know how you make him stronger. This is why Democrats are playing a fool's game, because look, Donald Trump, just because you don't like Donald Trump doesn't mean you want to take on this ridiculous fight with no way out. Donald Trump has the high ground here. Just acknowledged you're going to do the right thing for the American people instead of trying to exercise your demons with the guy you don't like in the White House. Because that's going to come back to haunt Chuck Schumer and Democrats in November, no.
Speaker 1: Question about it.
Speaker 2: And as someone who has led the campaign arm of the Republican team, I'm sure you've got the ads teed up right now. The number three man in the House of Representatives, the Whip of the House, Tom Emmer of Minnesota, thanks for coming on the program and joining me.
Speaker 3: Great to be with you.
Speaker 2: Matt and coming up Oen's own Pearson sharp has just returned from the front lines of the fighting in the war between Russia and Ukraine. He'll tell us about all of the stories and about the people who are having to endure the pain of this war.
Speaker 1: It's all next to the Mackay Show.
Speaker 8: Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAYN live? The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that one America news network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network. You should give them a call and kindly demand that they carry away in Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Hey, everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store, search out FORN, then enjoy all the great programming offered by including my show Real America.
Speaker 2: We return to our coverage of the war between Russia and Ukraine, and it's a war that hasn't shown signs of slowing down. Days ago, Russia launched a massive aerosault on Ukraine, using about six hundred drones and about forty eight missiles. Ukraine intercepted most of them, but sustained damage to infrastructure and civilian area areas. At least four people died, dozens were wounded, Ukraine's forces struck inside Russia, hitting a military linked factory with Neptune missiles. Russia plans to conscript about one hundred and thirty five thousand men aged eighteen to thirty from October through December. It's the largest autumn draft in nearly a decade. Ukraine has been on a conscription blitz for quite some time. This war seems to be so different depending on perspective. For Europe it's a military campaign against one of the major providers of their own energy, which has to be awkward for neocons. It's a redo of World War II narratives. For Putin, it maybe about a buffer or re establishing a good amount of the USSR. To most Americans, it has been a costly, useless exercise that has driven inflation and risk unnecessarily.
Speaker 1: We wanted to get a better.
Speaker 2: Sense of how people in Russia were actually thinking about this war, so we said, oh a, and investigative reporter Pearson sharp to the front lines. He traveled to the Dominus region, He met with people fighting the war, He met with the neighbors and the people impacted inside of Russia. He is safely returned and joins US now So, Pearson, when we talked to you last it was from a hotel room inside of Russia, and you said there was a lot of the story that Western media.
Speaker 6: Wasn't telling exactly.
Speaker 1: Who do you think are the best storytellers?
Speaker 2: Who are the people the troops, the people who live in neighborhoods, the people in the faith community. Who are the people that really are telling what's going on right now?
Speaker 5: Probably the best people to tell the story are the people in the Western media who have never been to Russia. They often have the best perspectives and they really seem to understand what the people living there really want and what they really feel. You know, that's kind of what you would expect, right, Not really, No, So, yeah, we went to Donbas, we went to don Yetsk. We went to a bunch of the little towns in that area, specifically one called Gordlovka, which was I think I talked about it last time we spoke, was very powerful, and there was an absolutely destroyed building, just bombed out and one half of it was less standing, and there was a single resident who lived there and he came down and talked to us, and the story that he told was heartbreaking about how his life had been turned upside down, the town had been destroyed. For this didn't start in twenty twenty two. This has been going on since twenty fourteen, and that town has been bombed over twenty thousand times in the last three years. This is daily life for them, and they're just trying to recover. And the incredible part of talking to all of them was just how hopeful and optimistic all of them were about the outcome and about what they ext to happen. It was really inspiring to see them continue will happen Well, a lot of them think that this is going to be a military resolution, A lot of them think that Putin is going to go straight into Kiev eventually.
Speaker 1: Do they think Ukraine will then be part of Russia.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the expectation. Yeah, that that is the expectation.
Speaker 2: And I think for so that's what people inside Russia think the war is about. They think the war is about conquering Ukraine.
Speaker 5: Conquering is a strong word. I don't think they look at it that way. I think they bringing, well, bringing Ukraine back to Russia because they see Ukraine as being part of Russia and right now it's being basically illegally occupied by terrorists, a terrorist regime. All of these people used to live in the area known as Ukraine, and they said that during that time they had no pensions, they had no electricity. I mean, the supplies were very intermittent, and they were being terrorized by this regime as they called it. And again I have to point this out, this is not me saying this. These are the words of the people that I talk to there, because I've posted a couple of these comments and a couple of these stories online and the hate, the immediate vitriolic hate that comes from the people on the pro Ukraine side is astonishing.
Speaker 6: And I try and point out, you're not arguing with me. I'm just here giving the message.
Speaker 2: Do you think the people in Russia, with that perspective that you laid out, are ready for this to drag on another five ten years if that's what it takes in this war of attrition environment we seem to be in.
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody wants that, but I think they're prepared to do that because for them, this is do or die. This is a civilizational question. They view themselves, They view Russia as up against a wall in the absolute corner and they have to protect that and if they lose Ukraine, they lose everything. I got an exclusive interview with Alexander Dugan, who's very close to Putin, He's very involved in Russian politics, and he said that Ukraine is existential for Russia. He said, we have to have Ukraine. It's not a question we do or we don't. And he told me in our interview, if it appears that Russia is losing the war in Ukraine, we will use nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: That is terrible. We hope that never happens.
Speaker 2: We've watched the nuclear posture of Russia change. We've been paying very close attention to that. Does all seem like very troubling things to us. Do people in Russia know the impact.
Speaker 1: Of the use of nuclear weapons that close to.
Speaker 6: Where they live, That's a great question. I don't know. Does anybody.
Speaker 5: Does anybody understand the consequences of nuclear weapons. But the way they view it is if there's no Ukraine, then there's no Russia, and if there's no Russia, then there's no world. And this is againvial. They view themselves as the last bastion of Western civilization and standing against the decay of the West, the moral decay, the religious decay. They literally see this as a fight of good and evil, the warriors of Christ against Satan.
Speaker 6: That's literally how they view it.
Speaker 2: I guess when you have total control over the intake of information for people, you can have a lot of impact on their perspectives on things. But is there a concern over the number of Slavs that have died a lot of times in the world when we're looking at a conflict, Pierson, it's different ethnic groups fighting one another. Here, If Slovs killing other Slavs, I don't know that there's really anywhere else on the planet Earth where that type of a dynamic is playing out. Is that noticed by people and does it create any sort of sort of desire to bring this to a conclus.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, yeah, no, This is gut wrenching for both sides involved. I've been to Ukraine and Russia and both of them have said the same things. And the Russians that I talked to you this time said, we don't want this war. These are our breas, these are our sisters. We don't want to be fighting them. We want to come back and bring us together. And I met with some soldiers there who were Ukrainians who actually joined the Russian side. They were conscripted against their will, basically drug off the street and in one case, out of a university, thrown into a van and sent packing to join the war. And they didn't want to do that, so the first chance they got they joined the Russian side. And that was the first question I asked them was how do you feel fighting against Ukrainians? How do you feel about fighting for Russia. They said, well, we're not fighting against Ukraine and we're not fighting for Russia. We're fighting to free Ukraine. And I think that's the mindset that they have. They're trying to liberate it from this regime that's occupying it right now.
Speaker 2: And that regime is backed by a lot of global powers's backed by European powers. Do people have resentment about the amount of European and Western involvement in plowing weapons into this war?
Speaker 5: You would think that, But from all my experience, there was no resentment whatsoever.
Speaker 6: It was simply a.
Speaker 5: This is what we have to do, this is our duty.
Speaker 6: And we're standing firm.
Speaker 5: As an American there I expected to find a lot of resentment. I expected to find people who were angry at me, or angry at the administration, Biden or Trump for this war continuing nothing. Once every single time they found out I was an American, they were just overjoyed to meet me. They were excited. They wanted to tell me about their favorite Netflix show. I mean, that's the thing I think a lot of people need to understand here is that there's no reason for this to exist. The cultural divide, the societal divide that we perceive between America and Russia doesn't exist except in the media, because these people grew up on American culture. One girl I talked to, she was I think twenty years old. She said her favorite she grew up on Netflix and her favorite show was Twin Peaks. And this is what their life is like there. Everywhere you go, you see American this and that. I was in Nishney Novgorode below the Kremlin with this ultra Orthodox church there, this incredible monastery across the street, just the most Russian scene you can imagine, and they were blaring Aerosmith.
Speaker 6: It was just incredible.
Speaker 5: I went to Red Square and a kid was singing Nirvana on the street and they had a huge crowd. Everywhere you go, it's American culture, and I talked to them. One of the guys on our tour, he was an old Russian veteran from Crimea, and he said, you know, we grew up with American culture in the eighties and the nineties and we wanted to be like America. We loved you guys who wanted to be like you. In the nineties it all fell apart and we felt like we got kicked in the face.
Speaker 6: But we still have that reverence. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe that's the big brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: In a time when we are trying President Trump is trying so hard to achieve a ceasefire, to get economic cooperation, maybe that cultural foundation it's there, is subsolutely there. It's a touchdown. Well, I want to continue the conversation. You'll be joining me on The Ankerman Show this week. We're going to go into all these incredible stories and then our viewers can look forward to a Sharp report that is going to walk through all these incredible characters, all these folks, the politics.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for it.
Speaker 2: Pearson, Sharp investigative reporter here at one American News. Thanks for joining us absolutely and coming up, we will expose the anti defamation League for the defaming hate group that they are.
Speaker 1: Don't go anywhere all. Next to the Macage show.
Speaker 8: Hey, did you know that One America News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five? Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Ever, Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer One America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they CARRYAN. Now, you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network. So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they ADDANN to their channel lineup. Hey, everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV Apple TV or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out FORAAN. Then enjoy all the great programming offered BYN, including my show Real America. Hey did you know that? Video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free ONA and N dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by VISITINGA and N dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visitor online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 2: Tonight we expose a hate group that has chosen to defee people under the label of anti defamation. Of course, we are talking about the Anti Defamation League or the ADL, a league you definitely wouldn't want to join. Once upon a time, they claim to fight the klu Klux Klan and neo Nazis. Now they fight conservative college kids wearing Turning Point USA T shirts real brave stuff. They made news when their glossiphery of extremism and hate went viral on social media terms like America First and even leaders from groups like Turning Point USA were labeled as extremist on their website. Turning Point is demonstrably the complete opposite of hate.
Speaker 1: They spread a message of love that.
Speaker 4: Young man.
Speaker 9: I forgive him.
Speaker 2: That's the modern definition of hate. Obviously, the ADL doesn't exist to tell the truth. It exists to smear Christianity and Conservatism.
Speaker 1: Don't take our word for it. Here are a few of the ADL's low lights.
Speaker 2: They said that the movie Passion of the Christ relied on themes of anti Semitism, whatever that means.
Speaker 1: They called the Catholic Church's traditional Latin.
Speaker 2: Mass a cause for concern, also anti Semitic apparently, or maybe you remember President Trump using the word shylock. The ADL rushed out, like Paul Revere on Red Bull, anti Semitism is coming. The anti Semitism is coming. The guy gave Israel sovereignty over the Goal on Heights and got the Abraham Accords done, but apparently it's not enough to dodge the anti Semitic accusations.
Speaker 1: From the ADL.
Speaker 2: We can debate whether the ADL ever actually served its purpose and fought genuinely hateful groups, but either way, in the Trump era, the reality is they're not fighting violent extremists or even anti Semitism. They're fighting to censor you joining us now, columnist for The Blaze and host of The or On McIntyre Show, or on McIntyre. So we've walked our audience through this extremism glossary from the Anti Defamation League.
Speaker 1: How do you think people should think about the ADEL?
Speaker 10: I think at this point people should recognize that a organization that would demonize Turning Point USA, but would not acknowledge the evil that something like Antifa is doing, doesn't even acknowledge that they exist. Ultimately, we should see that after the slaying of Charlie Kirk, this is just unacceptable. The ADL tries to demonize anything and everything they can find. They try to criticize everything as anti Semitic or some form of white supremacy, from random numbers to hand gestures to the consumption of milk. It's been a joke for a very long time, but now we have the ADL talking about all the different lawsuits that they're going to file and all the ways that they are trying to observe and spy on American citizens. To make sure they're not uttering words that the ADL doesn't like this is a deeply Unamerican organization, and I simply think that it should no longer have any support in the United States.
Speaker 2: When we look at the characterizations of some of these things, does the ADL risk really cutting against their core function? Like if everything is anti Semitism, and we agree anti Semitism is terrible and ought to be rejected. But if like every criticism of Israel or Zionism is deemed anti semitism, then are we not in a position and where they really diminish the value of identifying true evil.
Speaker 10: I think ultimately we have to look at what the ADL is producing on a regular basis. Ultimately, the purpose of the system is what it does. If the Anti Defamation League says it's against anti Semitism, but all it does is produce more anti Semitism through its terrible behavior, then we have to conclude that the purpose of the ADL is not actually to reduce anti Semitism, but instead to destroy America. I think it's very clear that the ADL has an agenda that is deeply anti American and spends all of its time attacking Americans, often attacking Christians, and usually does nothing to actually reduce anti Semitism. So the purpose of the organization simply is not to reduce anti Semitism. That's what it says on the label. That's how it gets its donors, that's how ultimately it sells itself to the American people. But that is not really its mission statement.
Speaker 1: Is it a grift?
Speaker 2: Is it just an effort to go to certain donors and solicit funds from them on the basis that there's this widespread hatred in America that must be combated.
Speaker 9: I don't know if it's entirely a grift.
Speaker 10: It certainly pays the bills for a lot of people, and they enjoy that. There's a lot of money in fighting anti semitism in scare quotes. But ultimately, I think the truth is that a lot of these people don't like what America looks like.
Speaker 9: They don't like the people of America.
Speaker 10: They don't like its beliefs and its values and its religion and it's understanding, and I think they want to dismantle that in some way. Is that part of their mission?
Speaker 9: For sure? I think that is the case. So they're making money, for sure.
Speaker 10: I think a lot of people are ultimately getting rich off of what they're doing there. But I think ultimately they also have an ideological bent. They hate the right wing, they hate conservatives, very clear from the way that they play the sides again denouncing Turning Point USA while not even acknowledging the existence of Antifa.
Speaker 9: It's very obvious where their.
Speaker 10: Loyalties lie, and so ultimately I think it is a mixture of both money, patronage and ideology.
Speaker 1: Is foreign influence also a part of that mixture.
Speaker 10: I think it has to be. It's impossible to believe that the ADL does not in some way coordinate ultimately with the government of Israel. I don't know that bb and at Yaho is calling all the shots.
Speaker 9: At the ADL.
Speaker 10: I doubt that's the case, but I'm sure they take cues from what's happening there. And ultimately, we don't want any foreign influence in the United States. I don't want it from Ukraine, I don't want it from Russia. I don't want it from China, I don't want it from Qatar, and I don't want it from Israel. It should just be a blanket statement and we can make across the board we do not want the interest of any foreign nation, no matter what that foreign nation happens to be impacting the United States. When the UK Labor Party was sending people over to advise the Democratic Party and how to work against Donald Trump and defeat him in the election, that was bad.
Speaker 9: I decried that that is terrible and we should.
Speaker 10: Have exactly the same feeling when it comes to any other country, including Israel.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of conservatives.
Speaker 2: There were Republicans in Congress who were like so afraid of any criticism from the ADL because it is a brand that carries a certain connotation. They would really really be careful in choosing their words so as to not even seem.
Speaker 1: Critical of Israel.
Speaker 2: What's the right approach to demystifying this for the broader public.
Speaker 10: I think we need to just remove the taboo. Israel is just another country. It's a country that we don't love. It's a country that we don't hate. It's just another country that isn't the United States.
Speaker 9: I wish them well. I hope that their people do great.
Speaker 10: I don't want to see any ill will towards them, but ultimately it is simply not my country. We need to stop making this either a sacred cow that we have to worship, or some deep evil that we have to hate. This is what George Washington said in his farewell address. Any state that makes another country its favored state becomes a slave in some way to that state, and any state that makes a state its most hated enemy also becomes a slave to that state. We shouldn't be a slave to anyone, including Israel.
Speaker 1: Totally agree.
Speaker 2: Oron McIntyre, a host of The oron McIntyre Show, thank you for joining us and laying out an entirely reasonable case.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And coming up, there is a peace plan that President Trump is forging in Gaza. Colonel Douglas McGregor is an expert on these questions, and we'll talk about how to get to that piece in the face of some stakeholders that may be trying to put some fly in the ointment all next on the MACA Show.
Speaker 8: Hey, if your cable provider doesn't offer one America News Network, you should give them a call and kindly demand that they carryan Now you're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there is a strong demand across this country for One America News Network, So please call your cable company today and kindly ask or demand that they add ANN to their channel lineup. Hey everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, AppleTV and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, AppleTV or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out FORAN, then enjoy all the great programming offered by ON, including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on oaan n dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit OANN dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live? The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv. Now it's spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of Oan. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it.
Speaker 2: Today we return to our coverage of the Middle East peace process ignited by President Trump. Israeli PIME Prime Minister of Benjamin Netanyahu has endorsed the Trump peace plan. We view that as a good sign. We want peace to prevail, but will it. Hamas is reportedly reviewing the deal and leaning toward acceptance. According some of to my sources in the Middle East, they are being pushed hard by Egypt, Qatar and other countries to choose this option. We're curious to see if any peace can hold, so we brought in a foreign policy expert to discuss. Retired US Army Colonel Douglas McGregor joins me. Now, Colonel McGregor, I want to get to the conference that you've got coming soon. I've been an admirer of your perspective on foreign policy for quite some time. As you look at this peace plan that President Trump has presented for Gaza, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 7: Well, I think it's a great deal of theater that won't amount to anything. You have to keep in mind that the people that are important to the outcome are the people that they haven't spoken to. Those are the people that represent the people in Gaza and for that matter, of the West Bank. I think this is another opportunity for President truck down the line to say, well, these people in Gaza won't accept your offer, and so bbe go ahead and do whatever you need to do, but get this over with. So I think this is a pure theater amounts to nothing serious whatsoever. By the way, when you include Tony Blair in it, who is a card carrying, a Neocon and fully assimilated into the Zionist camp as your proposed governor general for the place, I think everybody knows what this is about.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe Tony Blair will find the weapons of mass destruction he kept promising promised existed during the Iraq War, that he continued his sport despite the fact that it was deeply unpopular in his country. But what do you think the Hamas decision calculus is with this going on?
Speaker 7: Well, not just a moss but the bee able to live in Gaza I've been given the choice of essentially complete disarmament and full submission to Israeli will and dominance. There's really nowhere for them to go. There are no guarantees in any of this for their safety or security. It looks a lot like the real plan is to eventually drive whatever is left into the Sinai Peninsula and then kill them there. Look, Matt, these are two irreconcilable states. If you will, there's not going to be a two state solution at the end of this process. One of two things happens. You have Palestine, in which case there is no Israel, or you have Israel, in which case there is no Palestine. And it's not just Goz, it's also the West Bank. Everybody who knows the Israelis knows that this is the inevitable outcome. It's only a function of what the rest of the region decides to do. And I think what's much more interesting than this proposal is the alignment of the rest of the region against Israel, which is very real right now.
Speaker 2: We certainly saw that at a crescendo when Katar was bombed for doing what Israel had principally asked them to do. In supporting Hamas financially. What do you think will be the outcome of that alignment? And I mean it sounds, Colonel McGregor like what you're saying is the people in gods in the West Bank are doomed to be ethnically cleansed.
Speaker 7: Well, they're going to be either driven out or ruthlessly exterminated. I think that's the plan. But there is an all alternative possibility here, Matt, that the Israelis privately know exists but have determined that they can avoid it. And that is all of the states in the region, Egypt, the peninsular Arabs, I would argue, even behind the scenes, increasingly the Turks and certainly Iran and Leman and everyone has decided that there is no future with Israel. When you go behind the scenes and you talk to the leaders, the elites that really run the region, their message is unambiguous. Pike's Pico is over. There will be no resumption of it. And you just saw the Saudis and the Pakis come to a some sort of mutual defense pack. That's important because China is ultimately backing it financially and assisting with military technology and support. And I think we see China's hand in Egypt. Now, the Chinese the Egyptians had conducted joint exercises. They've already done the same thing with the Iranians. And we all know that a war between Israel and Iran is not over. That war is going to resume. It could resume any time now whenever. Ultimately, the Israelis decide to resume it. Only this time they're going to find that everybody's united against them, and the potential for that thing to go badly for Israel is quite real.
Speaker 2: Which country in the region are you watching most to be a bell weather on that dynamic.
Speaker 7: Well, that's a good question. It's hard to tell right now. I mean, the Arabs have avoided coalescing into something significant. Now they have no choice. The Egyptians are very close to pulling the trigger. They've reached the point where they say, we have trouble that we cannot easily master. We don't want to be at war with the United States, but we can't tolerate this any longer. So you see the Egyptians moving more troops into Sinai, building more missile establishments. The Chinese have now promised them they're most advanced and sophisticated missiles and radars. So I think if we look at Egypt and look at Iran, those two it's very obvious that something very bad is going to happen in the near future. The Israelis think that they've got it under control because they ultimately control us. That's that's unambiguous. They do, but we may not be enough. Our inventories and missiles are low. A lot of our equipment hasn't performed to expectation. The Israeli equipment hasn't necessarily performed to expectation. We're in new territory right now, and the Iranians are nothing if not prepared, much better prepared now than they were before.
Speaker 2: That was my next question. So you're Iran, You're watching this play out. You're seeing some of your traditional rivals now putting out statements opposing Israel's attacks, and Katar certainly a lot of unease about some of the things that we're seeing, with the people getting pushed.
Speaker 1: Around Gaza Sinai West Bank.
Speaker 2: What's Iran doing with this chess board unfolding in front of them.
Speaker 7: I think the Iranians are simply preparing, They're ensuring that their own state is as well defended as possible. But remember they have an enormous, enormous inventory of strike missiles and some of these are hypersonic that under no circumstances can the Israelis or we ultimately stop them. So I think they're waiting and they're watching carefully. They expect. I think some sort of false slag from the Israeli side it will help justify the Israeli attack. But you know, as you pointed out when we started talking about this, Israelis have done these things before. We saw them attack the Iranians while the Iranians were in some sort of discussion with US, theoretically a negotiation. Suddenly the Israeli's attack. The Israelis will take maximum advantage of their opponent's lack of awareness. I think they've run out. I think all of the opponents expect the worst. Now nobody trusts us anymore. I don't think anybody ever trusted the Israelis, but they did trust us. I think that trust has gone.
Speaker 2: You've got a major assembly of conservative thinkers coming together to address questions of policy. Certainly it will have a global perspective. What is this tell us about how folks can get involved.
Speaker 7: Well, The National Conversation was founded by me and a few other people who simply decided, as you know, Matt, that the Republicans and the Democrats don't necessarily present the American people with much choice. They're far more similar than different. I mean, right now, you know the budget talks that are underway, the Democrats won a three trillion dollar deficit. The Republicans won a two trillion dollar deficit. And despite whatever the Democrats say, they are not leading the charge against interventions. We bring up war in Venezuela and everybody goes, huh, what you know, you're still embroiled in Ukraine and that's not ending anytimes, not until the Russians decided to do it. The Europeans are now often their own orbit because President Trump has told them I'll give you whatever you want, but otherwise I'm going to sit this one out. And he's very focused on the Middle East because that's his main event. So you've got those are three war zones that we're trying to manage right now, and that's pretty tough. You know, your own experience in Washington should have probably taught you that this is a one crisis town. Anything more than one crisis is too much. So we wanted to get together and say, can we put something together that is focused on public safety in the United States, societal cohesion, unity of purpose, all of these things. What about inflation, how do we master it? How do we cope with economic circumstances? What do we do if the bond market does collapse and the financial system goes under? All of these things we want to talk about because, let's face it, Matt, if those things I just described happen, well, nobody's going to give a damn what happens beyond the borders of the United States.
Speaker 2: What do you think can drive that societal cohesion? I know it's a big question, but it's something we've really pondered a lot on this program.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, we have to ask this question that nobody really wants to raise and people are afraid to answer, and that is what's an American? You know, the Democrats will tell you it's anybody show up legally or illegally, you can be an American. But we know that historically something given has no value. When's the last time we asked anybody to demonstrate their allegiance to the country, to show their allegiance to earn it, earn citizenship. It's been a long time once we've talked about those things. So I think we're going to have to do that because we're headed into troubled voters and I think we're going to find out, whether we like it or not, who is an American and who is not.
Speaker 1: It will be an interesting question.
Speaker 2: And identity certainly can drive cohesion if that's an identity that's accessible to people who who.
Speaker 1: Want to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: And I hope folks check out the National Conversation and see if it's something they want to join and certainly contribute to. Colonel Douglas McGregor, thanks as always for coming on and sharing your expertise.
Speaker 7: And by the way, Matt, we'd love to have you visit sometime in the future. This is the first of what we hope will be a series of these things all across the country. We're interested in hearing what people have to say. We we'll only have about three to five tickets left, all mine. It's sold out, so well.
Speaker 1: I look forward to chatting with you and make it something happen. I would very much enjoy it.
Speaker 7: Okay, super Man, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Of course, and coming up, we'll head to the campaign trail and speak with Jay Feeley. He was an NFL kicker, now he wants to be a Congressman from Arizona, and we'll figure out how all these fights in Washington and around the world are playing out with actual voters.
Speaker 1: It's all next to the macat Show.
Speaker 8: Hey everyone, here's a question for you. What does Roku TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku TV, Apple TV or Amazon Fire device. Simply go to the app store search out foran then enjoy all the great programming offered by on including my show Real America. Hey, did you know that video clips from my program Real America and all the other talk shows offered by One America News Network are available to you for free on oaan n dot com. You can also enjoy the latest in breaking news videos by visiting oaan n dot com. Make sure you stay informed and visit oann dot com daily. And if you'd like to show support and wear some support for One America News Network, then visit our online store for the latest shirts hats and mugs. Viewers are always asking me how can they watch OAN live? The solution is simple. It's a streaming platform called cloud tv Now it's spelled KLOWDTV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch twenty four to seven live feeds of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all you can watch. Again, simply go to cloudtv dot com and do it today. Hey, did you know that one America news network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. We're calling it free Talk forty five. So why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, free talk because you will not be censored for expressing your opinion there, and forty five because forty five is a really lucky number. So join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation ever.
Speaker 1: Welcome back tonight.
Speaker 2: We've discussed two wars raging in the Middle East and in Europe, a shutdown looming over America. We wanted to get in a sense how these things are playing on the campaign trail ahead of the all important midterm elections for US. Now he's a former NFL kicker who's looking to trade the gridiron for the halls of Congress. Jay Feely of Arizona. So, Jay, thanks for coming back. I wanted you on because Washington sort of looks crazy right now. You're going to have constituents or future constituents that will wake up tomorrow and they will be in this shutdown, and I don't think they'll really know why. So what are you telling folks about this and how are they reacting?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's really simple.
Speaker 11: You have one party that wants to have a clean cr and keep the government going, find the government and try to negotiate forward, and then one party who wants to utilize it to try and get things that they couldn't get passed in a bill that Republicans passed. And that's just the reality of the situation. That Democrats want to utilize it. They're willing again to put Americans at jeopardy. It's the same thing they did under Biden for four years. You know, for me, if a Democrat won't come forward and honestly say, and it's really holds true here in Arizona with our governor and with our two Democrat Senators. If they won't say, yes, we were wrong for four years, that we could have taken action.
Speaker 4: We could have closed the border.
Speaker 11: We could have stopped the tide of tens of millions of illegals coming across the border and all the negative things that happened to the people of America. You know, whether it's because of the drugs and fentanyl that came across, or whether it's the legals themselves that did harm to.
Speaker 4: So many people. If they won't willingly admit.
Speaker 11: That and say, yes, President Trump solved it in a month, we could have solved it, then how can you trust them on any issue, on anything? And you see it just that yet again, and this because they're trying to strong arm Republicans into agreeing to things that they couldn't negotiate into a bill and get passed, and do it by hurting the American people again by not funding the government.
Speaker 2: I think that's a really good description of how the Washington Democrats are thinking about it. But it's really hard for me to believe they're like just everyday Democrats who live in your district, who live in my former district, actually want the government to be shut down and Arizona's a state with so many military You've got the Goldwater Range, You've got Luke Air Force Base. Do you think that like actual Democrats who aren't in Washington want to see a shutdown of the government.
Speaker 4: Not at all.
Speaker 11: Matt and I have two brothers, one that's in the Air Force and one that's in the Coastguard, so I know firsthand. You know what that's like and what they're looking at. You know, all of our military, all the people who you know are looking at jobs being cut off.
Speaker 4: Because the government isn't funded.
Speaker 11: And I think it's emblematic of the problems in DC and how people on both sides of the party look at DC and they see dysfunction and they don't see people who represent the American interests. I think it's why we need more people at office that have been successful, that aren't going there as a career, that are going there truly to serve their constituents and want to make this country better. And for the most part, I see Republicans continuing to try to put Americans first, trying to find tax cuts for the everyday average American, trying to find policies that bring jobs back to this country.
Speaker 4: After we lost seven.
Speaker 11: And a half million manufacturing jobs, ninety thousand manufacturing plans, try to look at the future of this country and help people with the cost of home ownership and the cost of interest rates, all those things driven up by Democrat policies and Democrats who don't care about the American person and the American worker.
Speaker 2: I wonder if anyone in Washington can actually bring that type of a fresh perspective. My concern is that they can't. You are running for office for the first time, obviously one of the most accurate people to ever swing a leg in a football in the direction of a goalpost. But what about your background can bring maybe a fresh perspective to these questions so we can resolve disagreements without like threatening to not pay. Some incident in the Coastguard.
Speaker 11: Right, and when you look at Charlie Kirk and what happened with him, and how tragic it was, now heartbroken all of us were. And then you look at the response to that from the left, and you see so many people who responded with vile, evil responses taking joy in that. To me, what Charlie Kirk represented best was the willingness to engage, to give a microphone to those who disagreed to it with him to give them the forum to be able to come and discuss those disagreements, but do it agreeably and do it with respect and kindless. I think that's one of the things that I bring to this. I think we need more people, especially on the Republican side, that can take our message and be good messengers. We don't have as many enough good messengers and people that truly care about people and can communicate that and talk about our policies effectively and why they're best for America. I think spent in the last ten years in broadcasting three hours every Sunday at National TV talking with the American people. I think that's prepared me for this opportunity. I think that's one of the biggest jobs you have in DC as a congressman, is the ability to communicate, to talk to the people back home and then talk to people across the country and tell them why our policies are the best policies and why we truly do care about people.
Speaker 1: Let's do a little scouting here.
Speaker 2: You're preparing for a general election against some Democrat, presumably as we're watching this. Almost like nonsensical self harm play out in Washington. What issues do you think the Democrats are going to have left to run on in campaigns like yours.
Speaker 11: Well, they certainly can't run on the safety of American people because they pushed back against anything having to do with creating more accountability, keeping people that shouldn't be on.
Speaker 4: The streets off of the streets.
Speaker 11: Saw that father this weekend and lost his daughter, and you know, the guy had been arrested thirty six times, and he's sitting there just angry and then heartbroken that.
Speaker 4: He lost his daughter. People would do what they shouldn't keep somebody off of the streets.
Speaker 11: It shouldn't be there. Democrats continually push back against it. They can't run on the economy because for four years all they did was create government spending that rove up or inflation to record levels over nine percent. They can't run on the border because they live to the American people about it. So the only thing they can run on is anti Trump. Is trying to be anti Trump, and Trump is bad and all his.
Speaker 4: Policies are bad.
Speaker 11: Anything he says, even if he says, hey be careful about time and all.
Speaker 4: If you're pregnant, oh that's bad. Don't do that, don't listen to him.
Speaker 11: You know, that's what they've done for four years, you know, when he was out of office. That's what they did when they ran against him this year. Let's passed election in twenty twenty four. It's what they're going to do again in the midterm. I think they're going to see that that message doesn't resonate anymore, that the Republicans are the ones that have answers, that we're creating opportunity. That's what you need to do for the next generation, create equal opportunities, those pathways to success.
Speaker 4: I think that's what Republicans are doing, and we should continue to run on that.
Speaker 2: Jay Feely, Republican candidate for Congress and Arizona. Best of luck to you and stay safe on the trail.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Shir, appreciate it you as well.
Speaker 2: That's all the time we have. We'll be back tomorrow, nine Eastern six specific. Make sure to sign up for the OA and Live app if you haven't already, go to O A n n dot com.
Speaker 1: Follow me on X at Matt Gates.
Speaker 2: You can email the show the Matt Gates Show at O A n n dot com.
Speaker 1: Sarah right here fine point with Chanel. Ryan is up next. Let's go get them