Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Zeykick Teachers. I'm your host Samantha Fay.
Speaker 2: And I'm Deb Bowen, and today we're.
Speaker 1: Going to be sharing some wonderful questions and stories that you all took the time and the sun to us. So dev after a couple of shows about quantum reality and time travel and using your consciousness to travel and explore different realms, I'm ready for a relaxing Q and a show. How about you?
Speaker 2: It is relaxing. We love doing this show, y'all. But in addition to that, sometimes you all have some things that really make us think, and this is one. So this listener says she's a new listener, Thank you so much for joining us. I have just found your wonderful pie cast and I love it. I have been listening to back programs and wanted to share a story in response to your episode entitled Phone Calls from the Dead. A few days after my mother's passing, I was just waking in the morning when I heard the phone beside my bedring. I reached for it and it was my mother's voice saying hello, darling. I came wide awake and burst into tears. I know it was her letting me know she was still with me. My mother was always a spiritual person and I remember her having seances at our home when I was just a child, So this communication was not unusual, but very deeply felt. We had many talks during later her life, in her life about contact after her death, and she came through bless her. I'm so glad you got that gift from your mother. What a wonderful, wonderful gift from your mother. You know, there are lots of folks who, for whatever reason and don't always contact us after they have crossed the veil. My sweet sweet granny Jean. I've never talked to her. My friend Dale has. She's delivered message, but Jeane has never actually been to see me, and I've always been so surprised about that. I've asked her, I got all the stuff, and she does not speak to me. But on the other hand, my mother too came to see me after she died, and it was such a gift and such a blessing. So I'm so glad that you had that relationship, in that conversation with her before she died, and she came through for you.
Speaker 3: It's just wonderful, it is, and I think it helps to strengthen that ability to communicate after when you prepare beforehand and say like, oh, this will be my sign or this is.
Speaker 1: How I'll do it. But to have a phone call and be able to hear your mother's voice again.
Speaker 2: Wow, Absolutely. My mama called me too, but she didn't say anything. The phone was just had this really strange almost dead air sound too. And when she was alive, I called her every night at six o'clock, even if I had been at the nursing home and left there at quarter to six. When I got home at six o'clock, I called mama. And the night after she died, my phone rank at six o'clock and there was nobody there, and I knew it was my mom, and I just talked to the dad air for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so beautiful. I love that story.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: I know if my mom called, it would probably be to tell me to sit up straight, her shoulders back and put some lipstick on.
Speaker 2: Our mothers were different, Samantha, That's all I need to say.
Speaker 1: Our next Wood says, I drove from my home to Austin today and back listening to Heavenly Alliance. Oh thank you. I just finished doing the meditation you suggested in chapter two to meet and ask for signs from my guides. I'm a nature girl and live in the country, so nature is a language I understand. I asked for two signs, a fox and a feather. I walked from the bedroom where I did the meditation straight to the bedroom to fill the dog's water bowl. Beside the bowl was a feather. Not two minutes between being asked and answered, I felt such gratitude. I've always known that someone was watching out for me, but never thought to ask for a sign until I started your book. That touches my heart in so many ways. First of all, I love to get emails about where and how people are listening or reading to the book. That just it's such an honor I cannot express. And I do think it's important to have those those physical validations, you know, where you specifically ask for a feather and then you see one in such an unusual way. I love that. There's nothing like that confirmation.
Speaker 2: That it is just absolutely wonderful. You know, a couple of weeks ago, I did an episode by myself, and one of the things I invited folks to do was to go out in nature and really look around them and look for what might feel like a sign to them. And I cannot tell you how many emails I got from folks who said, oh, my hawk was in the sky or whatever they saw. And I just love the idea of your offering that meditation in heavenly Alliance, Samantha, and that folks are really paying attention to the world around them and seeing such beauty and nature and the gifts that nature gives her.
Speaker 1: At my house, I saw a hawk almost every day, and very often I would see that hawk almost like he or she was following us on our walks. And one of my friends, who's over at the house all the time, you know, is not into this stuff at all, and she was like, well, he must have a nest around here, and I'm not kidding. She followed that flip and hawk until she found the nest, which was indeed right behind my home. And I was so sad because I really thought that was my hawk, you know. And so my kids started pointing out to me that I do see hawks kind of everywhere, you know. Like we had to go volunteer at the hospital and there was a hawk right on top of this high building, and we went to this shopping center and where my daughter goes to school two hours away, and we saw a hawk and I was like, yeah, okay, but I really wanted that hawk that was always at my in my yard to be connected to me.
Speaker 2: That hawk in your yard was connected to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I think so too.
Speaker 2: And that's what. Let me tell you, why wait, let me tell you how. I know I'm not making this up. Hawks really need to feel safe if they're going to raise their young somewhere. They do a great deal of research and reconnaissance and consideration before they build a nest. And that hawk said, Oh, this is a really wonderful place. Look at all these lovely women who live here. This is a great place. It'll be safe, It'll be lovely. And while they're what I'm feeling safe and secure to have my children here, I'm also here protecting them and they recognize me. Isn't this a great relationship?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love that. Thank you.
Speaker 2: There you go, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Well. I moved into the new place and one of my daughters was home to help me, and the movers had just left and we'd gotten all the major stuff set up, you know, the beds, the couches, all of that, and we got the boxes settled where they needed to go, and we finally just we opened up the sliding glass doors to the patio and the screened in porch and we're just letting the pets kind of ack on me, and we're just looking out the window, and a hawk landed on the fence post and just stared at us for about twenty minutes, and Tory said, look, mom, your hawk is with you again.
Speaker 2: Tory would be right, she would be. I was so happy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's really good.
Speaker 2: I just finished listening to the latest episode where you pulled to Roe cards and crystals regarding the remainder of February. I casually wondered to myself how these cards could possibly be meaningful to me, considering how many people would also be listening. You can probably that both the card and the crystal lined up perfectly with my place in life. I was so pleasantly surprised, and yet not it's surprised at all. I love this email. Thank you so much for this, because you know, to row crystals, all the metaphysical modalities and concepts with which we work all work together, and they all work on some kind of universal timeline and universal energy wave. And I think that often, like in this case where we just randomly pulled a card and pulled a crystal, it wasn't random at all, that somehow the universe and our guides and our own intuition just knew that this was information that would resonate with so many people and was so needed at that particular moment in time. And I'm so glad that you found that to be true for you. Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: That's the magic of Teruro.
Speaker 2: It is the magic of Tourou really does work on arc types and mythologies, and I mean, there's so much, so much GI history and so much to learn there, and it really does come through that way.
Speaker 1: Our next one says, I want to get your take on a strange experience I had today. Last week during your beer on psychic class, you mentioned the Gateway Project, and I commented that it was the second time that day I had heard Gateway mentioned. You stated I should definitely look into that well. Over the weekend, I googled the Gateway Project and printed out the whole CIA report and began to read it. I also found an interview with Bob Monroe on YouTube and watched it. Over the past year or so, I've been using binormal sleep videos off of YouTube every night to help me sleep. So when I realized that binoral beats were the basic premise behind the Monroe Institute and the Gateway, I decided to look them up on Google. They have some sample meditations on their website. I decided to try one while at work today. I was working in the warehouse by myself listening to the meditation when I heard my name shouted from a distance. I immediately yanked one earbud out and responded, yeah, thinking it may have been a coworker needing me for something. No reply. I started walking around the warehouse while calling hello. No reply. I was totally alone, so thinking that maybe what I heard with some glitch in the recording. I rewound it two minutes and listened to it again. Nothing even resembling my name was on that meditation. Do you think that was my guides telling me to try one of the programs at the Monroe Institute. I'm still trying to connect with my guides and having no luck so far. Okay, well, I think you are having some luck because oftentimes our first contact with a guide is hearing them call our name? I mean, how many times have you seen that in emails? We've gotten down lots lots right, And so I think when you're in this HEMI sync mode, your consciousness is both in and out of your body, making it much easier for guides to make contact. And so I think hearing your name was probably your guides initiating that first connection, which is wonderful. I don't think it means you have to go to Virginia and take a class at at the Monroe Institute, although that would be wonderful. I think we should all give that a try if budget allows. But I do think it means you're on the right path and you're definitely starting to make that connection with your guide.
Speaker 2: And you know that whole connecting with guides things. I mean the Path to Yourself course that I've been teaching. That's one of the things we've talked about is how do we connect with our guides? And sometimes we forget that our guides are always there. They don't go anywhere, they don't come and go. You have a guide who's with you from the first breath to your last, and the trick is how you ask to be better at connecting with them, not them with you, And that's a whole different mindset. And I think that hanging attention to voices in a recording, for example, is certainly one way where they're like, we're ready, where are you? You know, sometimes just talking out into the ethers, and it may seem silly to do that, but just to sit and say, okay, dear spirit guide, here here's what I'm trying to learn, and perhaps you could send some signs to help me with this. You just kind of talked to you'll get answers.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what our next read. Our next question is kind of in line with exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Oh well, all right, let me go on there. This person says, I have a question about connecting with your spirit guides. Oh well, hello, I've tried lots of guided meditations, and I've meditated on my own asking for advice. But the contact I get just sounds like my own voice. I'll come back to that and feels like a part of myself, a wise part of me, to be fair, but still a part of me and not anyone external. My question is am I doing it wrong? Boy? That's your heart I'm still just getting what feels like my higher self or a little voice that you wouldn't hear unless you are quiet, which isn't bad. Of course that voice is important, but I'm not sure if that's your guide. One of the things that Samantha and I have probably said in every course we've ever taught when we talked about spirit guides, is your guide always speaks to you in your same voice. In your voice, your guide always speaks calmly and clearly. Guy doesn't yell or cry or do any of that kind of stuff. And that's one of the reasons that this is so hard, is because we do second guess ourselves just as this person it suggests me. It's like, well, is that just me talking to me? No, it's your guide, that wiser part of you. Because your guide is a part of you in some in some ways, and so this voice that sounds like your own is your guide giving you answers and information. There's no right or wrong to it. It's it's just that that. And indeed you're right being still being quiet. You've heard me say this on this podcast too. If we don't shut up, our guides can't talk. So we have to be quiet and listen and just pay attention. And sometimes it doesn't come as a voice. That's the other important piece of connecting with your guys. Your guide sometimes doesn't speak. Your guide gives you signs. Your guides show you things. Your GUIDs give you feelings. It isn't that this would it be wonderful if our guides was this person who stands in front of us and says, sit down, I've got some stuff to tell you, and you can just see and hear them. But that's not the way it always works. So I would invite you to trust that voice as long as it's calm and clear. It's you getting that information from that guide, and make notes, keep records of your information that comes to you, and you'll begin to see a pattern in that material. You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it bothers me so much, whether it's my higher self or my guide, as long as the information I receive is helpful and enlightening, and I always know it's from a higher source because the way they send it to me is so concise and clear and illuminating. I had this beautiful experience meditating a couple of weeks ago. I'm actually working on a newsletter about it, because I've shared it with a lot of people and they're like, this is so helpful. I don't even know what. I was asking about one of my friends and a situation she was going through, and I clearly heard she's going through life as a question mark, not a period, and as a grammar lover. That answer made so much sense to me. That was the only advice I got for her, and when I told her it made a lot of sense to her too. Do you ever know the times in your life when you go through with the energy of a question mark rather than the confidence of a period.
Speaker 2: I think that's an incredibly beautiful message you got, and absolutely crystal clear to any of us who are grammar freaks.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I think that she's definitely, this listener is definitely making contact. It might be with her higher self, but that might be the trajectory she needs to feel comfortable with this kind of communication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would just say, as long as it's this way she's described it, I am pretty confident that she's got a good helper working with her. Yeah, she should agree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, let's take a very quick break and we'll be right back to dive into some more wonderful questions. Okay, welcome back to our Q and A show. Our next one was not an email. It was a note that somebody had added to order. She was ordering some bracelets from my website. And I only mention that because a lot of people put some lovely things in the note section of their orders, and I do read them all, I just can't always respond to every one of them. So this is my way of responding and sharing to one of them. And she writes, I bought the black Tormaline bracelet after listening to one of your podcasts for my friend who is an endpath and was having pain on her left side last week. She told me she took it home and spent time with it, and then put it on and her pain went away. She laughed at herself and didn't wear it for a couple of days, and the pain came back. She then went to get cupped and the guy said he needed to work on her left side. The pain went away for an hour and then came back. She said, well, okay then and put your bracelet back on and the pain went away. She wears it full time now. I thought you might get a kick out of that story.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: As always, the amazing power of crystals strikes again.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I am all in favor of really paying attention to what stones do for us. Black tourmaline is certainly an important rock to have in your collection and your I don't want to use the word arsenal, but that's the word that's coming to mind.
Speaker 1: Well with black turmoline. Arsenal's good because it's so fiercely protective. I like this one line from her note. She told me she took it home and spend time with it and then put it on.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: You've got to connect with your crystals, whether they're jewelry or part of your meditation practice or just for energy in your home. It is important to make that time to connect with it before you work with.
Speaker 2: It and ask ask if the stone will work with you. Yeah, that's really important. You know, it's so so important to say, will you help me? Our next one says, here's another story about black turmaline. How about that? This listener writes, I have a question about a bracelet breaking. I wear a black turmaline bracelet every day on my left rifts for protection from negative energies. I clear it with Paula Santo almost every day, and I cleanse it on most full moons. I have heard other stories about crystals breaking, and that means that the crystal has done its job and no longer serves you. Recently, I needed to call my neighbor for a favor. He is a kind man, however, he also used to be my boss. During the time he was my boss, I experienced a lot of stress and anxiety, which led up to a three year chronic illness journey from which I am now recovered. During that year, I realized how much he reminded me of my dad. He was very impatient and had anger issues. I realized that I needed to work through a lot of emotion about that. Now we are friends and all is will. I never want him to be my boss again, but I feel he did help me face a lot that I needed to work through. So the other day, when we were on the phone, my black turmaline bracelet just randomly broke and fell off. I did not snag or bump it on anything. I decided to restring it. I thought that if it breaks again, then maybe that's my side. It's done. As I got it fully strung and tied, it burst and the beads flew everywhere. So I guess I shouldn't wear it anymore. But I like black turbaline. What if I bought another one? I love having the protective bracelet to wear, but I don't really know what to do now. It seems silly to buy another black turmaline bracelet. Any thoughts on this? Yes, I have thoughts, I sure do. Yes, rocks get tired. They sometimes they come to us for a specific period of time to do a specific job, and when they're done, sometimes it's it's time for us to give them away. That's one of the things that I've done over the years. Another way they let us know that they're done is exactly what's happened to you they break. I wore the same little tiny quartz point for I don't know how many years, and for first the chain it was on broke and I had it repaired, and then the chain broke again, and then a little while later the crystal snapped in half. I thought, oh well, I didn't listen the first two times it was determined to tell me we were done. There was nothing wrong with my relationship with that stone, nor wrong with the jobs that it had agreed to do for me. The point was it was just tired and time to move on. Do I now wear other crystals and other stones? Of course I do. Did I buy or were given other clear quartz points, because that's what this was. Absolutely So it doesn't mean that you're done with black turmaline. Particularly, it means that that particular set of stones on that bracelet has done all it needed to do for you, and you might want to I don't know if you still have them. I hope you didn't throw them in the trash, But if you still have them, maybe take them and plant them out in the backyard, far away from the house and just offer a little thank you of gratitude and let them go. But there's no reason that you can't buy another black hermaline bracelet if that's what you feel like you need to use for protection. Another option is that there may be a different kind of stone and a different kind of protection that you might need, or it may even be that you don't always need protection from the world and that you might take a break from that for a bit, Samantha, you want to weigh in on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would like to piggyback on what you just said, because she went through this big physical and spiritual and emotional stress crisis. It sounds like when she was working with this boss who's now her neighbor. Look at all the healing she did from that physically, emotionally and spiritually. Now that boss who triggered issue she had with her dad is her neighbor and her friend. That is so symbolic of the amazing, beautiful amount of work she's done to work on healing and releasing this. And she calls him and then the bracelet breaks. I feel like it's her guides, or the crystal guide of this black tormaline bracelet's way of telling her, You've done the work. You don't need me anymore. You have healed this issue. So of course you can still work with black tormaline, but I think the work you've done with that bracelet is done. Black tormaline, hematite, shungaite, numine often send out a message that's akin to thou shalt not enter right, which is fine because sometimes we need that message. I call it turtling. There's times in our life where we need to tuck in and turtle and heal and protect ourselves. Black tormaline is a great stone to help you do that and to block out any negative chaos, stress, all of that stuff. But I think she's entering more a time that would call for botswana agate or labradorite. Labradorite is great for protecting you from negative incursions but also reminding you to stay open to positive ones. So I just think it's a lovely sign that she's done the work.
Speaker 2: I do too. Another stone that's coming to mind as you're talking about alternatives is kayanite.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a great one, all right. Our next one says, over the past year, I've taken Dub's advice to heart and have been meditating, meditating, meditating. It feels like my intuition has really strengthened, and I've been experiencing some interesting moments lately that make me wonder if I might be claar cognizant. A couple of months ago, while I was in New York for work, I was giving a tour to high school students and their parents. As we waited on the subway, I was sharing tips on subway etiquette and safety, encouraging the tours to be aware of which specific carriage they are boarding. I casually mentioned, for example, if your carriage number is twelve forty seven and you leave your phone on the train, you tell the worker outside of the station that exact number so they can reunite you with your belongings. Shortly after, I said that the subway arrived and guess what the carriage was, twelve forty seven. This was the third time I'd predicted something like this during the tour, and one girl even exclaimed, Okay, this is getting too crazy. You must be psychic. I laughed it off, but the accurate prediction definitely took me aback. Since then, I've had several similar moments, such as guessing when someone's at my door before they even knock, knowing when the elevator will arrive even if there is no lit up indicator, or knowing if someone's going to call me that day hours before they actually do. Most notably, and the main reason for me writing this email, I've managed to quote diagnose to individual's medical issues without any background in medicine. This particular genre of psychic ability is slightly concerning to me because I am not even close to being a doctor, nor do I really know anything about human anatomy. Needless to say, I have major imposter syndrome right now. But in both of these cases I felt divinely inclined to share my knowledge with the people. It was as if I didn't have a choice. I just had to share this information with them. It kind of fell out of my mouth before I could even think about it. One was my uncle who called me out of the blue to catch up. While chatting, he happened to mention that he had been feeling under the weather and his foot hurt pretty bad. I felt compelled to suggest he checked for a staff infection. He hadn't been checked for that despite multiple er visits. Thankfully, he took my advice and went back to the er the next day. It turned out he was nearly septic from a staff infection they had missed. My aunt said I may have saved his life, which honestly shocked me. Then a few weeks later, a dear friend texted saying he was feeling unwell. I pushed him to take his temperature, which was one hundred and five. After some convincing, I accompanied him to the hospital, where I insisted the nurse order in endoscopy. It turned out his esophagus was perforated and he needed emergency surgery. The doctor said he wouldn't have made it much longer without treatment. There was certainly no reason for me to ever suggest that my friend's esophagus was the cause of his ailment. Even the nurse was skeptical that his source of discomfort was his esophagus.
Speaker 2: But lo and.
Speaker 1: Behold, that's exactly what it was. I'm both intrigued and freaked out by all these accurate predictions. Is it possible to develop psychic abilities later in life? Or am I just getting lucky? Maybe I've absorbed too much from web MD in the year's past, but the number of accurate guesses I've made since starting my meditation routine is hard to ignore. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, or if any of your listeners have experienced similar shifts in their intuition as their spiritual journeys have deepened. Or maybe I should just buy a lottery ticket. Well, I think those are indeed amazing situations that you've encountered. It does sound like Claire cognizance. Yes, we can develop our psychic ability at any time in our life, and it is often precipitated by a meditation practice. So I would recommend that you get in touch with a group that you can practice with this with safely. Definitely, I would recommend that you read Carolyn Mace's work. Her last name is swelled m Yss, but it's pronounced Mace. She started off very similar to you. She was a technical writer right deb and then figured out she had this medical intuition in her forties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's right.
Speaker 1: Work is absolutely riveting. I'd also suggest you check out the work of doctor Mona Lisa Schultz, who is an MD but is also a medical intuitive, and if I'm right, she still is teaching classes training other medical intuitives. So I just think you're at the juncture right now where you need to connect with like minded people so that you can fully explore this, because it sounds like there's a lot of good you can do in the world.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Callens also teaches classes and has videos on her website. Her website is massive. I cannot agree with Samantha more. Having a safe team of folks to work with and practice with is really helpful. Don't go this wrapped your heading alone. I don't recommend that I think having support from folks who have been there and can be a mentor to you is really important and really helpful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, because when you're starting to understand your intuition, it's like a agile seed and you have to really know how to nurture it and water it so that it can bloom and flourish. And if you don't get that community, that connection, that seed can just remain a seed. It might not blossom or flourish. You know, we in my yoga class last week. She always invites us to go through the class thinking about something that she's read to us in the beginning, and she read this thing about how when we're trying to bring something into our lives, Yes, we have to plant the seed and we have to water it, but she said, what you really have to do is focus on the soil that you've planted that seed in. Is your soil nourished and ready? Are you you as the soil, ready to take on this new goal, this new thing that you're trying to bring into fruition. And I thought that was such a wonderful shift in thinking. Instead of just you know, plant your seeds bloom when you're planted, think about the soil that you're giving to this beautiful ability that's rising out of you. And I think the best way to tend to that soil is to connect with people who are similarly gifted and have this ability that you're growing into.
Speaker 2: Right now, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's take our last quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Okay, Welcome back, everybody. Our next question, says my grandmother, we call her Mimi, passed away in twenty eighteen of early onset Alzheimer's. To this day, she is the sweetest lady I've ever known. She was a Catholic preschool teacher and students would get her gifts at the end of the school year. You know, those wooden willow tree angels. She was given a few of them by a couple of students, one teacher figure, one little girl with a book in her hand, one little boy, and three little girls with their hands behind their backs. I recently took these figures from my grandparents' house and put them on the bookshelf in my dining room. Or picture that I've attached here is how I placed them on the shelf. The teacher figure off to the side, with the students group together, all facing the camera. Every time I walked by the shelf to go upstairs, I felt like she was happy that I had put her figures somewhere they'd be appreciated. One day, about two weeks after I placed them there, I was shutting off the lights to go upstairs and had my flashlight on my phone, lighting my way. I glimpsed at the figures like I always did, and I took a step up the stairs. When something caught my attention. I looked back at the figures and they had moved. The after picture I attached shows the new configuration. The teacher is turned to face the students, and the little girl with the book is now by the teacher's side at the front of the class. I was confused at first, then it hit me with a wave of deep knowing that my Mimi had altered their positions to let me know she was there. I have never believed in my mediumship abilities, and have always coined them to be some kind of coincidence. But after hearing the stories you both share and finding a teacher that has been helping me develop my abilities, I have strengthened my connection and my confidence. Thank you, guys for all the knowledge you share. Your efforts do not go unappreciated. Oh, how wonderful I love this story and I love Mimi. What a great gift she is to you. And how wonderful I know those little figure wings says, I think I see them as a willow series. Is that what I'm seeing? Right? I love they moved that your grandmother moved them, because I agree with you, I believe she did too. And how wonderful that you felt a deep connection to them as a way of connecting to her. And how wonderful that you are working with a teacher to strengthen your abilities and to recognize synchronicities when they come along in your mediumship abilities. Please be sure that you keep records and write situations down like this when that's happened with your grandmother's willow figurines. It's a great great thing to be sure you have remembered and dated well.
Speaker 1: You know, my Johnny John Holland always says spirit never weighed a thought, And this is such a good example of how spirit works, because as she's walking up the stairs, she always has this feeling that Harmimi likes that she put them there. Now, how many I've had thoughts like that? I'm sure you have too, like, oh, I crossed itch the serenity prayer for my dad when he was in AA and after he passed, I now have that serenity prayer hung up in my office and I always think like, oh, I bet Dad likes that I held on to that, and I think of him and blah blah blah. But you just think, oh, yeah, of course he would. But to have confirmation that she just had with the figurines moving that way is so amazing. So me me saying that wasn't your thought, that was my thought that you sensed.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it. Thank you for sharing that story with us.
Speaker 1: Our next one says I wanted to ask for some specific guidance on some recommendations for heart chakra meditations or cleansing tools like singing bowls, for example, because there are so many out there. I know this type of thing will vary per person. I've been convinced that my heart chakra has been opened to spirit, but lately I've really been struggling with healing a specific problem that's plagued me from childhood. I've asked Spirit for help, but I felt like they've been watching me from the sidelines until I started receiving reminders over the last week through synchronicities to open my heart. So now I'm on a side quest to do what they ask of me and hope for the best. I would just like your advice. Okay, So I think working on opening the heart chakra, I think that's a lifelong journey. I really do. The heart chakra is a big deal. It is the bridge chakra because it bridges your lower physical chakras the root, the sacral, and the solar plexus, to your spiritual chakras the throat, the third eye, and the crown chakra. So the heart chakra is important for many reasons, not only because it governs love and self love, but also anger and forgiveness and how we view ourselves and our place in the world in terms of connection and feeling that sense of harmony among everyone. But it also if that chakra is blocked, nothing's getting through. The physical chakras can't connect with the spiritual chakras, and vice versa. There are some physical things you can do, such as reiki or doing crystal layouts on your heart chakra. Both Judy Hall and Melody have wonderful books on doing heart chakra crystal grids, either separately like on a work desk, or actually on your heart chakra. I think melodies is called laying on of hands, Is that right.
Speaker 2: Deb laying out of stones.
Speaker 1: Laying on of stones, and that's something you could consider looking into. I also think doing some childhood exercises is really a great idea some inner childhood work. John Bradshaw probably has the best book out there on doing inner childhood work. One of the things I did was I took a photo of myself from the timeline I was trying to heal from, and I surrounded that photo with images and words that I wanted that little girl and me to hear. And I hung it up someplace private, but that I would see it all the time, and every time I would look at it, I would just send love to that inner child in me. And I know that helped tremendously to heal and continue to help open my heart chakra. There are singing bulls you can get that are tuned especially to the heart chakra tone, and so that would be a wonderful idea. They are the crystal singing bulls. You can find them in metaphysical stores and on eBay. Amazon. They are everywhere nowadays, which is wonderful. There are other things you can do to work on the heart chakra like that, but I think the best thing you can do to work on your heart chakra is to monitor your own interior world, your own inner voice, and really and truly make sure that you are saying kind and loving thoughts to yourself about yourself, and that you go gently with yourself throughout the day and take moments to really pat yourself on the back, even if it's for something really little, or especially if it's for something really big, but to write down your accomplishments, to celebrate yourself, to take time each day to do something that just honors you. I think that is going to go a lot further than a crystal, a singing bowl, or a book can do.
Speaker 2: You want to add to that, I sure do. I want everybody who is listening to this podcast episode to stop and rewind right now and listen to what Samantha has just said to this listener as if it were for you. Samantha, I think this is one of the most powerful things I've ever heard you say in all the years we work together.
Speaker 1: Wow, dav I have Chidren.
Speaker 2: Thank you, well, I mean it. I think that that is so incredibly important to find a space in your life that allows you to think about and feel about, and into it about and concentrate on that heart center of ourselves. And what you have just suggested that this listener do in terms of that heart work and that nurturing of self work, whether it's who you are today or who you've been, is absolutely crucial to this work. So I invite everybody to listen to that again and take notes. Y'all. Okay, that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Okay, I everyone to rewind thirty seconds because deb and I just one hundred percent agreed on something.
Speaker 2: There have been other times, Samantha, I know. Oh golly, okay, let me do the next one. I recently started subscribing to your podcast and just found Enlightened in Paths, which is Samantha's other podcast, which is also fantastic. Indeed it is. I have always wondered about an experience I had when I was a child, probably around nine or ten years old. I was in bed asleep, but I suddenly felt a warm light surround my body. It was warm, but not hot. I also felt a strong sense of unconditional love. The only way I can describe it is as pure love, warm safe excepting. I recall feeling and seeing a feminine presence, but I didn't recognize her face. Then I suddenly woke and I missed the warmth and love. I haven't thought about this experience in years, but listening to your podcast jogged my memory. Oh how lovely. There's several thoughts crossed my mind as I read this. My first thought was, Oh, it may have been someone in your family who has crossed the veil, like a grandmother figure or someone like that, who has come and just spread you in this warmth of love and comfort and safety. It also may have been your spirit guide. It may have been an angelic presence. It also may have been yourself, because we also have the ability to connect deeply with ourselves, particularly through the unconscious mind when we're sleeping. Whatever, whoever it was, that is a lovely gift and one that you can recreate now that you've thought about it again. Anytime you need it, It's there, It's within you. It's kind of a part of your cellular memory. I think that was a great gift when it happened to you as a child, and now that you've remembered it, as you're working your way through learning about new aspects of yourself through listening to podcasts and so forth. So, Mantha, you're the middle of the night experts. So what you weigh in on that?
Speaker 1: Well? I had a similar experience when I was around nine years old too, and I've had it at least two more times in my life, and I feel that I know strongly who it was. For me. It was Mother Mary. Now, when I say Mother Mary, I don't necessarily mean the virgin mother who gave birth to Jesus Christ. To me, Mother Mary is the archetypal mother to us all and so in different religions you can call her different names. I don't think she minds. I just do believe that there is a motherly presence that watches over all of us, and I would like to think that's what she was feeling. I mean, you could be right, it could be a grandmother or a great grandmother and spirit or a very motherly spirit guide. But those few encounters I've had with Mother Mary, it is indescribable. The way she writes unconditional love, warm, safe and accepting. It's just it's beyond words. You know, when you encounter that mother figure, it really is wordless and it's total. It's total love and acceptance. It's almost too much to take in. I think that we all have that at our fingertips if we just ask for that mothering feeling to come into us. It's beautiful and I'm so happy that you had that experience. Okay. Our last question says I have a question about crystal cleansing, which I hope you can answer for me. My mother and I had a truly blessed relationship and we were always very close. Even though she passed away age ninety nine more than ten years ago now, I still feel very close to her. In the last few years of her life, she came to live with me, and although not very mobile by then, she was still bright as a button and other ways, and I really value being able to give back to her so much for what she had done for me now. My mother was a Capricorn and very typically down to earth and grounded and practically minded. However, she was also very open to less earthly things, and both she and my maternal grandmother would tell the cards, as she put it, only occasionally, and only when she felt drawn to do so. Sometime before she passed, I bought two pieces of beautiful uncut amethyst, one for each of us. She would often hold and handle it, and I would often find it under her pillows when I made her bed in the morning. I now have both pieces of amethyst and keep them close to me always. My question is regarding cleansing of these crystals, as I have always hung back from doing so. It may sound fanciful, but it feels like her amethyst has become infused almost with some of her spirit, energy and goodness. She was one of the most genuinely good people I have ever known, and woo woo it may be, but I feel a particularly strong connection to her when I hold this amethyst. Can you tell me your thoughts on this. I cleanse my other crystals, but feel very reluctant to do so with this one. Okay, I get that, I really do. I understand that I do still feel that crystals need to be cleansed. But I wonder if you couldn't cleanse this just with your intent, with thought, with breathing love onto the crystal, or you could maybe even sprits like a crystal cleansing spray. Made with some type of crystal cleansing herbs like ceedar or sage or lavender, and just run it through that spray or the smoke of those cleansing herbs. But I don't think you have to actually run it under water or put soap on it or anything like that, because I understand what you mean. This is this is something your mother really touched and held onto in the last years of her life, and I'm sure that it's a very comforting touch point for you now in these last years where you're really missing her. Do you agree, deb that it needs to be cleansed but maybe not physically.
Speaker 2: Well, I do, and I certainly agree she can do that just by holding it in her intention. But I also you know, crystals are things, and they get dusty, and as you're talking, Samantha, I'm seeing one of those lambs full dusters. You know that you can just kind of dust and dust off of it. At least crystals hold energy, and certainly the energy that was your mother and your love for her and all of that connection is still there no matter what you do to that rock, That rock is still holding on to that stuff. If you feel like it at least needs to be dusted off a little bit, or spritzed a little bit, or maybe just put in the moonlight on the next full moon. All of those things are fine. Your mother's energy is still going to be connected to that rock.
Speaker 1: I agree, well, said dev I have to tell a funny story real quick. When I was moving, I told you when we were texting back and forth that the hardest part of my move was packing up my books and crystals. Right, So I packed everything up and the movers are coming and one mover he goes, where does this box go? And I was like upstairs with all the other books. And he goes, lady, do you own a bookstore? And the other mover goes, no, No, I think she owns a rock shop.
Speaker 2: I had the same thing when I was moving. I didn't think about the weight of the crystals. I just thought, oh, they'll all be wrapped and fit in this nice box very nicely. And the mover looked at me when he started to lift the box, and he said what is in this box? And I said rocks? And he had to go out and get like, you know, are those dolly lift things to lift the box?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, we had a bunch of listeners. When I was going through all of our emails to compile these questions, I had missed a couple that were intent for Joel when he was on our show. So I'm hoping you or I can convince him to come back on because some people sent in some really good questions for Joel about crystals that I would love to dive into, and that's why I didn't include them in this month's Q and A.
Speaker 2: In case anyone that's a good idea. I bet you. I bet you would, because you know, he and I have of course talked and I don't know whether or not you have since that episode, and he talked about how much fun it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh good.
Speaker 2: I love that Joel thinks that. So I can't imagine that he would say no to us if we gave him a little bit of time and a little bit of notice.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I hope so well. Thank you guys everyone so much for taking time to send in your questions and stories and your beautiful comments. We appreciate you so much. We went through Facebook and our emails and read all the other beautiful comments you sent us about our anniversary show, and we're just eternally grateful for you guys, and we hope you have a beautiful, splendid, magical week filled with your own signs and crystal friends and all sorts of self love and goodness. Be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 2: Take care everyone.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review Wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.