Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Sunday Service, episode thirteen, brought to you by Coulton Conspiracy Podcast. And I'm also going to be a swapcast with Josh Monday Christian and Conspiracy podcast, so I'll put it on both channels. I really appreciate you guys joining us today. We have a two awesome guests today. One of them is I haven't met Ed yet. This is the first time meeting him, but I will do a solo show with Ed as well, but today.
Speaker 2: I just thought i'd bring him on.
Speaker 1: I mean, he he has He's definitely awesome because he just comes on with Gary Wayne like on a on a whim. That's amazing, bro, Thank you so much. So Ed is he's actually a true seeker, a researcher, a Christian and an amazing guy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I heard him on Sam Tripley's podcast, Tinfoil Hat Podcast. And also Heidi from Unfiltered Podcast actually introduced us. I really appreciate that. Heidi and Ed Maybrey. How you doing today, brother?
Speaker 3: I am good. Thanks have me Honor, really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. With Gary.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir yes, sir so yeah and and and Gary needs no introduction, but we have Gary Wayne.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys can see the book. It's hard with this. Uh hold on, where does it? I can't remember. There's like a sweet spot by stand up or something. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There we go, all right, the.
Speaker 1: Genesis Conspiracy, and then Gary has another book out he'll tell you about.
Speaker 2: But Gary, how's it going, brother.
Speaker 4: It's going well.
Speaker 5: Very happy to be here tonight and so much looking forward to the conversation. And uh, working hard on a lot of interviews these days. I've set booked three aside for a little bit. I'll get back at that again early next year. Been updating my website, so I've done a few changes on the Genesis sixth Conspiracy dot com. So I have bundling page put on there now it's page three with the discounts as well for multiple books. And I have updated the media section there where I put fifteen new videos up, not videos, but audios up where I work with a host who is a good Christian but needs to have questions answered. So we go through each section of book one and book two, so fifteen sections cover the overview of the sections and then really important questions that Christians I think need answered out of every section of the book so that people can get a good feel for the book. And this is book two, if people aren't aware of it, and this one is specifically designed for Christians, and people were I said I would never write a sequel to Gen six to one, and I started on this other book. And the response from Book one was is we loved the book, but we would like a book that's going to go with that kind of research, very deep into the Bible, and unlike other people have done it. So if you can do you've done to other organizations and religions and do that with a Bible. And even though I go fairly deep in book one, and this is a dive that is going to just absolutely light up the Old Testament for people. And I've moved all of the footnotes to actual footnotes on the same page because there's so much information there that you want to be able to read the information and the sourcing on it. At the same time, I've been working on the audio for book two, so it's available and Kindle and it's also available in print. Book one is available in all three. Audio was approved by myself a couple of weeks ago. On Amazon, Audible and iTunes. Should be out day to day. I was hoping it was going to be out for Black Friday. Still not up yet from when I checked earlier or yesterday, but might be up today.
Speaker 4: We'll have to have a look at that.
Speaker 5: So for people who want it in any sort of format, it's there. And I would describe book two as Book one on Steroids for Christians. And if people like the work of doctor Heiser, this is doctor Heiser on Steroids for Christians.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Well we need that, man, We definitely need that. We need the spiritual side explained, and we should.
Speaker 2: I'll probably have ed.
Speaker 1: I'll probably have you back on dude to to do some of that, you know, some of that explaining, and maybe you guys can do it. Maybe have another show together and we could we can knock out some supernatural stuff and and the Christian side. So yeah, so guys, today I thought we'd go over some uh I know, Sunday service, we're usually going over the Bible.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a step back.
Speaker 1: We we we we just ended in Exodus four and we'll take a step back from that real quick. And And since I want to have Gary on my show, Josh Bunday Christian conspiracy podcast or someone like ed on. I just want to share with with this audience as well, So I want to make sure that both audiences get this information. But we'll be going over the banking families, you know, like the Swiss Bank.
Speaker 2: You know, we'll probably hopefully we'll get.
Speaker 1: A little bit into Black Rock and and and and companies like that, you know, And I just kind of want to find out the bloodline. I know that ed has some information that he can connect to the Bible, and and Gary as much as you can connected to the Bible, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: Or prophecy, that'd be awesome. But yeah, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: You know, I'd like to know about these bloodlines and how they connect to to UH, to the prophecy or or anything in the Biblical.
Speaker 3: Just give just a quick intro to your to your own yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, because I know first I've been on your show. Hopefully it'll be the first of more than one time. But for those who don't know at Maybury, I my website is a faith by reason dot net And and as as the name implied, I don't believe that there is a divorce between rational faith, the faith that God asks of us and and reason I am and I'm I'm a strategist and an analyst by by career, and that's that's been what I've always done my entire my, my entire career, and you know, raise Christian, but I was, But I'm a questioner. I like the analyze things. I like to do deep analysis, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Some people will say that, you know, you shouldn't question God. I was brought up thinking, being taught that, but that's just not who I am. And I've gone on a journey through college and beyond with the idea that you know, if God is real, which I believe he is, then he should then his information about him should conform to logic and reason, which because He would have created it as he created all information. And that's the journey I've gone on, and that's how I approach the Bible of spirituality. And I created my side in my presence, my ministry for Christians who are like minded, who are deep thinkers and analytical thinkers, and I do, you know, very very deep systematic analysis of everything, and I do it from the supernatural point of view, which I know, you know, Gary's down with that as well, you know, with the things though with the Nephelim and a topic that I absolutely love and because I think if you don't take the supernatural world view, i'llah Michael Heizer, who I was fortunate enough to have him introduce me to that world, then you're missing at minimum eighty percent of the Bible. And so that is my mission, is to help Ristan thinkers understand why our faith actually makes sense using logic, reason, the systematic analysis. And happy to be here and I'm happy to chime in on on some of the things that we're going to talk about with Gary.
Speaker 1: All right, man, thank you so much. And I appreciate to an introduction. I had some stuff here I could have read more into too. I should have I should have brought up. So I appreciate that. So Gary, if you want to start, I think ed what will chime in when he when he'd liked to, and we'll we'll have a good show.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess the first question I would have before I start is is where where would we like to start on that?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 5: You know, do you want to look at modern banking today and work backwards or do you want to look at.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get into like the families that are running, like you know, the that are running the you know where they came from, like if they do have some nepheline connection, you know, kind of go there and then make our way forward if that's okay, or you can or you can And honestly, however, you want to work at Gary because you guys are the experts.
Speaker 2: I'm just the host.
Speaker 5: You know, Well, it'll go a thousand different ways before we're done. So you know, I would look at, you know, two very important groups and as we look at modern banking and Western banking, and then how that sort of intersects around the world.
Speaker 4: So I would look at the Royales that are.
Speaker 5: In the Knights Templar group that you know, take Jerusalem in ten ninety nine and sponsored by the Priority of Seon or the Barons of the Council, and then they separate that into a Senior and Junior order in eleven eighteen, and with who do hew to pay on being grand Master of the Junior Order? And with that you see tons, not tons, but I guess you could say tons because there's a lot of gold back there. There wasn't really cash, right, gold and jewels and things like that that was poured in and land gifts to the Knight's templar. And then they transition that to buy locations on all the key roads and strategic locations throughout Europe on the way to the Middle East, and through those strategic locations they invent modern banking. And so they do a couple of things that are unique. What they do is one is is they do lower interest rates than typically what the money changers were doing and what was coming out of the of the Jewish money traders in Europe, and they created something that was really significant where it was you could deposit your money in Paris or London wherever else and then for the fee and the charge, you know, and the commission to look after that, they would have that money waiting for you when you got to Jerusalem, so that the royales and the nobles could get there without being rocked, and they would have as much money as they would need while they were there. And they invented the modern check they put in modern credit systems. They were the world bank of that period of time, and so not only were they the most powerful army in the world at that time. They were also the most powerful banking system in the world at that time, and we owe pretty much all of that banking system that we have today to them. So when they were disbanded in thirteen oh seven, those assets are in play, and there's protection that the Templars are going to put into play through several different avenues. And you've got royales in the Roman Church trying to get access to all of that cash and that power. And so the first thing that we need to sort of keep in mind with that event is that even though you have some of the treasure and age going to Scotland and they startup of the Rosicrucians and the Freemasonry through Robert the Bruce and the Sainclair's, most of the hard treasure from the main office of the Paris branch goes to Switzerland to the Knights of Saint John, who's a sister organization, and of course they have the White Cross, and that White Cross is adopted by the Knights of Saint John and the Saladen Wars with the red background of blood and they.
Speaker 4: Set up because.
Speaker 5: They're a poor organization in ten forty, but after the taking of Jerusalem to Bulliad. He structurally sets them up as a corporation so to speak, and gives them a significant amount of money. They set up corporate headquarters and they supply significant amount mercenaries are there actually the ones doing all of the guarding of the pilgrim to Jerusalem, not really the templars. They're there for different reasons, even though that's the ruse. And so this significant amount of money that's going to these mercenaries to the Knights of Saint John, they are going to return or return.
Speaker 4: And well too.
Speaker 5: So it's a combination of ones who come from Switzerland and other ones that are going to go to Switzerland and live. And they set up their first sort of commander in about eleven thirteen. And this is where so it's well before thirteen oh seven, and so you're going to have this money end up in Switzerland. And then eleven eighty a fellow by the name of Kuno von Bouk of the Knights of Saint John donates another six significant amount of assets and he starts to get a whole bunch of money in from the Royals to set up this news that's going to be in by eleven ninety, they're essentially in business and operating. And I would take modern banking back as we understand it after the Templars, even though this is before as sort of the successor starts in about eleven ninety in Switzerland, and then the assets from the Templars go there before they're disbanded, and even to this day in modern Swiss banking, you have as the major bank officers generally officers.
Speaker 4: In the army.
Speaker 5: So if you're familiar with the sweitzers and the guards and the famous military aspect, that's all because of the Knights of Saint John and the Mercenaries, and it's the mercenaries and their white Cross that's going to be the flag of Switzerland and the flag of banking sort of basically. So that's the first major play into banking that's going to have to be replaced. And the Rothschilds are going to be the replacement to the banking facilities outside the church. And then you're going to set up the Bowers, who change their name to the Rothschilds in seventeen ninety when they set up the London Bank, and so they're going to be well, we'll get into that a little bit further let's go to the second arm that we need to keep. We need to understand.
Speaker 3: Gary, ask a quick question, yep. Are so the bankers that you're talking about right now are they rivals to the Vatican? Are they a part of the Vatican? Or are they sponsored by what that relationship is?
Speaker 4: I will I will get there.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so all right, I'll be patient then yeah.
Speaker 5: So uh and so when we look at who these templars are, just before I move on to that second arm, is understand that these are all royal's and the knights templar and so Deboulon is the first son of the Lorraine region of the angous hay On is and of course you have the focal Mozieu, which is going and they're going to take their King of Jerusalem title with them, So they're linked into all of the royal families of France, and there's a few other ones interconnected in there at that time. So the second major force of banking is going to come from Phoenicia and from the old tier commercial banking arm, which is also important to understand end time banking as well, with Babylon being the modern version of tier and controlling all the banking and commerce in Revelation eighteen and grows so rich to that the ten Kings are going to partner with Anti Christ to overthrow Babylon. Just to back that up a little bit in terms.
Speaker 4: Of what I was saying.
Speaker 5: And so we had you have a wave of merchant royales from the Canaanite, Tirian, Phoenician, Sedonian bloodlines that are going to move to Venice and Florence, and out of that comes the junior Black nobility versus the senior Black nobility. Not that these bloodlines aren't old coming out of Phoenicia, but in Rome in Italy they're considered the junior arm because they've migrated there. So that's going to include families like the Medici's for example, and all of the families that come from Florence and Venice that are going to control banking for a significant period of time, and they're different from the senior Black nobility, because that's going to be like the Fabia Gens, which is the military part, or the Julia Agens that goes back to Augustus Caesar, the one hundred families, back to Romulus and Ramis, and back to Aris, the patriarch, god of Mars as it would have been called in the Latin pantheon, a different name as it would have been known in the Etruscan and Indo Aryan language that were it was the original pantheon set up. So that banking is going to be in place for the Catholic Church right up to the time of the rise of the Templars, and then the templars are going to take it, and then they're going to take that banking arm back again, right because the Medicis are in a takeover in about the fifteen to sixteen hundreds in that sort of range. So you see that sort of jockeying back and forth, and so enter in one other organization called the Jesuits, which are sponsored by the Rosy Cross Order in the higher level of Adepts of the of the thirty three Families, that are going to try and get the new templars back into the Roman Church.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 5: Feteen seven, after the Night's templars fall in play countries like Spain and in Portugal, for example, the King of Spain and the King of Portugal they seize all of the templar assets so the Roman Church can't get it. And so in Spain they set up the Montesa Order and it's basically a new templar order, and you have the Calatrava Order that's set up in Portugal, and so you have them controlling all of these assets for the kings of those two countries, and that is not going.
Speaker 4: To go to Rome.
Speaker 5: Roll that forward to the early fifteen hundreds. The Montesa Order is ran by a grandmaster name Francis Borgia of the Borgia Black nobility of the Popelines right, and he's a basque in the Royal court of the Holy Roman Empire of Spain, and in the fifteen twenty he's Ignatius of Loyola and with his Mary apparitions and initiations comes along and is going to change Rome. Is his mission from the inside, but he falls apart with the inquisition inquisitors and ends up in jail. So Francis Borgia has been watching him and he seems to have the zeal that he's looking for for his greater plan, and he bails him out of jail, then uses his family connections and fully Roman emperors support to get sponsorship into papal bulls, just as the Knights Templar. We're starting in about fifteen thirty four, and those bulls will go right through to through the fifteen forties with a series of bulls. And I won't bore people with the minutia on that. And so they get control of the seminary.
Speaker 4: Schools and.
Speaker 5: Education in the Roman Church at that time. And then in fifteen fifty Francis Borgia becomes a Jesuit. By fifteen sixty five he becomes the third Grand.
Speaker 4: Master of the Jesuit Order.
Speaker 5: And by the fifteen seven fifteen seventy, between the King of Spain and Francis Borgia, they create a war between Spain and the Vatican for power and control and they bankrupt basically the Vatican, or at least get them to heal. And in exchange for that, Francis Borgia gets control of the Roman Catholic banking and he moves that to Switzerland. Now, typically we understand the Rothschilds the other arm and I'll stop after this.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna take the whole show up on you. I said, I.
Speaker 6: Just foundation so that we can move forward. Yeah, And so the roth Childs already are putting their assets in into Switzerland, but they don't formally move that to about the nineteen nineties to put their head office there. But Switzerland was created as a location for the royals and nobility, which are royals as well, for the most part, to store money. And most of it's off the books.
Speaker 5: So if we think that the money that Elon Musk has or Bezos or Gates, that is nothing.
Speaker 4: And it's not the true money.
Speaker 5: And when I was doing trying to get research done on it in the early twenty late nineteen hundreds, I kept getting a consistency to the off the Book's number and surprising how many people will talk off the record on off the Book's money. But it was estimated at that time to be somewhere between three and five hundred trillion. You can only imagine what that would be today. And so their a whole organizational structure of bloodlines can only be supported if you control.
Speaker 4: Money and the commerce in the world.
Speaker 5: And they don't want people to have access to their money and they don't want people to know how.
Speaker 4: Much they have.
Speaker 5: So that's why it was set up for the Royales of the West.
Speaker 1: Wow, incredible information. So that was a great layout. But if you want to step in and kind.
Speaker 3: Of this is great. I was taking notes on me too.
Speaker 2: I was typing over if you saw.
Speaker 3: Because because I have like a big picture of view of these things. And again Gary was giving some great basically putting flesh on the bones of these things. Here's my my contention, and I'll back this up or give my supposition as it relates to the Book of Daniel and Daniel chapter seven. My contention is that the Roman Empire never went away. It just it's it's still is in control and power to this day. So if you go to Daniel chapter seven, that's when he has a vision of these these four four beasts for theory on in septuagen These are you know, you have the lion, the bear, the the leopard, and this indescribable beast which you know are it's interpreted as you know, a Babylon under an African Asert being the lion, metal, Persia being the bear, Greece under under Alexander being the leopard, and then this final uh beast, which is which it says there would last to the end time would logically be Rome. And of course the idea or the thought that most people have and we were all taught in schools that the Roman Empire fell. You know around the third fourth ish century a d. But my contention is that if the Bible's correctors I believe it is that empire continues, and it didn't. It just transformed from an imperial imperial senate into athyocricy. You know, we're starting with Constantine and and if you look at it to this day and know Gary's talking about this now, which is why I asked my question before, that the bankers are the ones that are really running things, and those bankers seem to have their origin, and you know, Gary was doing a great job of showing that origin. So I'm just trying to trace that line back, you know, or or or do are scenes and Medici's I know those names and that you know, it's it's really sounding right. That's why I was taking those notes. So when in down in chapter seven, you basically have a trial going on because there is this idea of it. It's an esoteric term called as above so below, and it's when people hear Christians it kind of makes a hair on your back of your next stand up because that's the words of Aleister Crowley and Helena of Blavatsky and those kind of folks. But what it actually is is a spiritual law that all beings in the spiritual realm and in our realm have to obey, which is, basically, in a nutshell, what is spoken in one realm manifests in the other. You speak it in the heavenly realms and manifests on earth, and vice versa. And this is a law that even God Jehovah Yahweh of the Bible participates in. When he created the world, what did he do? He spoken into existence? He spoke, let there be light, Let there be animals, trees, so forth, and so on. He's spoken in the heavens, infest it on earth. We do the same thing when we pray, we speak in this realm, so that affects the spiritual realm. So that is a spiritual law that is objective that all of us spirit beings, which we are, we are spirit beings housed in these flesh bodies, we obey. So what's going on in Daniel chapter seven when you see these these beasts, this is the bad guys, are the fallen angels, the fallen yelling. To be more more accurate, this is their plan for how they're going to rule. They're going to have these through these four empires, and then in the last empire you have the little Horn who is set up and speaks these pompous words. We know the energy we call the Antichrist, who is going to basically rule. And so they've basically spoken this is these are this is the bad guys speaking what their plan is for for how they're going to establish their kingdom. And so since they spoke it, it's going to manifest. We're seeing it manifest. We saw it because you know, Daniel lived in the time of of of the Babylonian and Persian empires and the other empires. Happened just as the as Daniel seven said. So because they gave, they tipped their hand and said this is our plan. God could justly judge them, because again it's what Michael Heiser called you already, but they not yet. They put their plan out there. So God said, great, that's your plan. Here's my counterplan. Because as soon as they made their plan, what happened next. You see the Ancient of days God sitting on his throne. Books were open and thrones were set up. This is a court room. He can justly judge them based on their plan, and his judgment was that he would have a son of Man riding on the clouds. One of the titles of God Jehovah was the Cloud Writer, So a son of Man, a human being writing on the clouds. He was basically saying, a human being with the authority of God will inherit the nations. And of course we know that's Jesus, so that's and and yes, Jesus will inherit all these nations. So that's God's counterplan to theirs. My whole point in this is that he's later allowed in advance. And we know that this final empire, the indescribable base, which I believe is Rome in all its spaces, all the way up to now, and the influence that they have now through the banking industry, that's what we're seeing. So it you speak things in one realm and they manifest in the other, and I just think it's really fascinating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I underline a couple of things on that is is number one, is is that.
Speaker 4: So above so below?
Speaker 5: Understand that they counterfeit everything in the poly and I know you know that add but just for the audience, and so we ought not to try and justify why there's a similar expression. But we do need to understand how they understand it, because on everything they have a polytheist lens that they understand everything. Their heaven isn't above as we would understand it. Their heavens is in hades or shale where they're God's rule, and so that's how they interpret that same thing. And so when they talk about God's will as well, they're using that to Greek word thelems. So when you undersecre the thelemic ideology of Crowley that you were mentioning as well, and the thelemic organizational structures that they use, they use that in a few different ways, all connecting into hades. And one of the interesting sort of aspects of it is is they use that and it's poorly translated into the English language, the Greek word thelmbs. It's actually twice for like a sexual orgy, and it shouldn't be really translated that way, but that reflects their view, so to speak. And so the other thing to keep in mind is is that the organizational structure of what they call their tholemic tree, which is an evergreen tree of Mount Herman, just as amrates are compared to the cedars of Leblon seedars of Lebanon in Amos two as is being tall as being like the seaters of Lebanon. So this is their organizational structure that they use that I've been told, and it has a trunk organization. And so where the banking and commerce intersects into the Thalambic truck organizations is at the Committee of three hundred families level. But you have a council of thirty three families above that, and I referenced them, so the ones that were the original group that of the what I would call the senior order of the Prior of Seon or the barons as they're talked about in the records of I'm trying to think of the historian that comes out of the Middle East.
Speaker 4: It doesn't really matter.
Speaker 5: And so above the Council of thirty three families you have the thirteen Western Families, and that's the Western organization, with the Rosicrucians below the Committee of three hundred the Illuminati and then first level of adept to it. At Freemasonry, these are the royal Masonic orders that dominate the Committee of three actually the top level of the Rosicrucians and up and so what they say is is we have our great agenda and our plans, but we don't control the money. We can't assert that. So they have to have the money to propel. They're what I call tongue in cheek, their perpetual war gene. You have to have the money to be able to do that. And so that's how they'll they will look at these kinds of things. So when I look at how does that transfer down through history from the first Roman Empire, we see those terms of the Holy Roman Empire, that these black nobility, of the greater Black nobility of Europe versus the Italian black nobility, which is two terms, but they're not always used for the larger organization or the smaller organization.
Speaker 4: They'll use them for both.
Speaker 5: So I call it the larger organization of the Black mobility, which is the other bloodlines of the royals in Western Europe. And so there's that larger council that you will funnel some of those in. So when you see when I talked about the Jesuits, they are not at the top of the order. I didn't even put them in the trunk order because they're the new templars.
Speaker 4: And through the Black nobility.
Speaker 5: You can whether or not you want to utilize the junior one that sponsors them back into existence again and backs them in the wars in the late eighteen hundreds. That's the junior Black mobility from Florence and Venice versus the senior.
Speaker 4: Black Mobi nobility.
Speaker 5: But if you go back into the Borgia line of the popes and back into them supplying people, it's more of the senior one.
Speaker 4: So you could make an argument that branch.
Speaker 5: Of the theater would go into either the Committee of three hundred or the Council of thirty three. So that's how I would sort of place that. And the reason why they had to be reassembled was that they were disassembled by the Royales in the early eighteen hundreds because they were causing too much grief, you know, like assassinating kings, overthrowing governments, all of what they were kind of sworn to do, and so they were forced by the Roman Church to disbandon them. And then with the Royals overplaying their hand a little bit and kidnapping and imprisoning popes in France, one of the popes decides that he's going to bring back the Jesuits because they need protection and so they start to come back with the merry apparitions that start to come up with lords and fatimah and that all sort of works together in terms of how they come back. So yes, there are you know, family like we talked about the media. You mentioned the Orsini, definitely part of those those blood lines. You have the Quanti, the Cologna, Messino, Borgesi, families like that, but those are not at the top of the Black nobility. Some of them is junior, some of them are part of the senior but not of the more powerful ones. And you know Savoy would be the most prominent royale. That's an Azou family line.
Speaker 3: Well, so you said at the top of you said Savoy Savoy. Yes, are they what what nationality?
Speaker 5: Which well Anjou is originally from the Middle East, Okay, interesting, yes, but they they would go back through the de vere family and then back to other names, and Anzou is in their belief system a reflection of their gene coming from Anu, the Sumerian.
Speaker 4: Pantheon God.
Speaker 5: So and I cover that often book two. So there's several different gensas of the family. So in the Black Nobility, I think I might have mentioned the Fabia and the Julia gens. You have the Elbi gens of Normandy and the Norse, and you also have the of the Greeks. You have two gensas there. You have the Cretizens, which would be a post Alluvian gens of Zeus, creating like the Herculeides bloodline through elk Many and Zeus, and these become the Guiges kings of Assyria, Asia minor.
Speaker 4: Parts of Greece.
Speaker 5: But you also have the traditional Helen's genos, which is a family that comes from Helen, son of Deucalion and Pyra, which are said to be the Greek Noah and his wife, whatever his wife's name is. We get no firm accounting and different ones in different apocrypha for the name of Noah's wife, but not listed in the Bible.
Speaker 4: And those aren't.
Speaker 5: That is not a human survival archstory. It's either a counterfeit or it is a survival of a giants.
Speaker 4: On another arc.
Speaker 5: Just as that you have a pishnin Versazudra, which is two thirds God, one third human and your typical archetypical giant and all of his family in the Sumerian tradition, and that's recorded in the Epic of Gilgamesh in this case to Kalian, son of Prometheus, which is a god. So it's a giant survival story if it's true. But they take the Hellings or the Greek genos that the sentence of Jeffet would have intermarried with in the Greece area, and over with the julia Jens from Romulus and Remus with our the original Indo Aryans of the Etruscans, just as the Scythians were a branch that would have been likely the originating Aboriginal people that the people of Babel sort of moved in amongst. But I'm down a rabbit hole. I want to back sort of out of here in terms of what we were talking about and get backing on track. So there are other families of bloodlines like the Ajous. I mean they produce a junior offshoot through intermarriage. That's the plantagene that most of the presidents take their blood lines back to.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, okay, right, I've heard that before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And part of the Albigens is the Rollo blood line that goes back to the Norse gods. That changes, and they changed their name in nine ten to eleven eighty after expropriating Normandy from the Ajous and they call it the Treaty of Saint Clair and they take their name Saint Clair from there, which the Sinclairs right and the Debruces are part of that Rollo bloodline as well, who become the Kings of Scotland that are going to intermarry with other Tuatha de Denan branches of Scotland and Ireland and the whole. So you've got that bloodline and different families to keep in mind. And you also have the Windsor family, which is the Hanover bloodline, and you can intermix some co Sackson there and a couple other of that intermarring and scioning that would also have Middle of Europa. So they're very powerful and we don't necessarily associate them with banking unless you link in the Knights of Saint John that she has or Queen Elizabeth had was sitting at the top of that and now King Charles the third head and the Knights of Saint John was the other arm of Vatican and banking, and the Knights of Saint John are members. They're less of now, but most of them still would be all sons of the Royales you have to have that as your pedigree to be there. They actually have nation status in the un which most people don't know, and a few other privileges there as well. And they were heavily involved in business and banking and politics and so similar to the Jesuits. And now, of course you have a Jesuit who's in charge of both of those organizations, so double powerful. So we need to keep those families in line. The Habsburgs are very rich and powerful as well, and are in behind the scenes as well, and they're part of you know, the hanover Middle Europe intermarriage of bloodlines, but also the Augieu with the innermarriage of the Lorraine families, that becomes the Habsburg Lorraine dynasty. And then that's how you get that Habsburg Lorraine King of Jerusalem title passed on to them, which is now held by King Philipp Orbon in Spain yeap through intermarriage and inheriting that and controls the Knights of the Golden Fleece Order that King Charles would have also a chair at because Queen Elizabeth had a chair there before and so and you'll find this interesting. The Norse Royal Masonic Order of Royal's is called the Knights of the Seraphone.
Speaker 2: The show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just can't make some of this stuff up, so they just sort of put it in. So we need to we need to keep those families ALIGNE. So part of the other families that are going to be involved on the commerce and the money is the Geezer uh, and people aren't all that familiar with them. I think that's probably on uh, the main ones that we have to keep in mind when we're talking about the money. But understand, all the royals have a lot of money right and off the books, but there are other families from from Europe, and who knows who the final thirteen are. I mean, you get different ones, but it's certainly not the pseudo blue bloods from North America.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, that's awesome and and uh and to bring it like like to to now like where where do like black Rock, Vanguard and like World Economic Forum fit into these equations?
Speaker 4: Well ahead, it's your turn.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say I don't have anywhere near Gary's research into where these things are going in the small pictures since but I'll take it back to to some of the some of my my bigger picture ideas. I think listening to everything that Gary is saying, which it's again amazing. It's like we have two different worlds. We have the world that those of us don't have this bloodline live, and you have these this other world, you know, that's embedded within our world that is just these people. It's an amazing, an amazing web of of of folks, these neftel and blood lines that and what one thing a bit of trivia that your audience may already know when when Gary was mentioning the Borgias, it just reminds me of the Rodrigo Borgia who became a Pope Alexander. I think that the third of the sixth I forget which won, and of course his son Cesare was the person by whom they modeled the medieval Jesus on. So when we see, you know, the Jesus with the with with the go tee and the beard, you know, that's not a Middle Eastern Jewish man that that you know, that's just Chesad borg They you know, because because Rodrigo Borgia, the Pope Alexander, became pope right around the time of the Renaissance, when you had all these great artists meet Michaelangelo, Raphael all those guys who were who were, you know, painting the highest thing they could imagine, which was, of course the biblical stories. And and and Alexander said, well, since I am the pope, I'm God on earth. My son is technically the son of God on earth. So make it make Jesus look like him. And of course Chesaree abortion was not wasn't depicted as Jesus because he was such a great guy. He was actually a horrible human being. He was a he was a murderer, he was a he incest. He loved having intercourse with his sisterlo Creatia. But that's who. That's what we see when we when we see Jesus. But one thing I want to back up on these bloodlines. These people, we have this idea that their goal is to rule the world. That's not their big goals. If that was the case, they already do. I mean, they they effect that we rule the world. What do they really want? I think we have to go all the way back to the fallen Angels, the fallen Eeloheman Genesis chapter six, and then the pseudo piccker ful Book of Enoch. What did they want? They weren't trying to rule humanity. They wanted to replace humanity. These fallen angels wanted to replace God's offspring, God's physical spiritual high risk humanity with their physical spiritual hybrids, the nepheline. So it's going to make that really clear to the viewers and listeners that the ultimate goal is not to rule us, it's to replace us. That's why these bloodlines, That's one of the reason why I believe the bloodlines are so heavily guarded. They want to make sure that the people who are on top have these bloodlines so that they will be the ones who will ultimately be in control of the planet. And they want to wipe the rest of us out. That's the that's their their ultimate goal. And getting a little bit esoteric into my into Revelation because I on YouTube. I have an entire series sixty sixty episodes on the Book of Revelation. And my supposition is that the mark of the Beast is and I get this from my research I've done with La Marzouli and some others. I think the Beast is going to alter genetics. I think it's going to alter genetics to either make people into nephiline or to make them fit host for the spirit demons, which are the spirit of disembodied Nephilim to inhabit, because their ultimate goal, again is to make every person take this mark, because if they do, if they either become their altared to become nephilimp, or they are altered to be able to house these spirits, and that's how they will do the takeover. And anyone who doesn't do it is going to be killed. And that is the explanation that people may wonder about about why people who take the mark can't be saved, because the Bible is very explicit in revelation. If you take this mark, you're ineligible for salvation. How does that make sense if you're still a human being? If you can't you take the mark and then't say, hey, you know what I was wrong? God, I'm sorry, I want to change, I want to accept you. What if that mark alters you to the point where you're no longer human And if you're no longer human, you aren't eligible for salvation because Jesus didn't die for anyone who was. Jesus became a human being and died for humans. If you're not a human, then you are not eligible for salvation or if you are inhabited by a demonic spirit, then you can't repent because you're no longer driving your car. You have another entity next to you who's who's in control, and they would never repent. And this may also be why may also answer the mystery that you get in that you see in during the Seven Trumpets. I think that the actual the Fifth Trumpet judgment where there people are being attacked by these demonic locusts and they they want to die, but they can't. Well maybe the reason they can is because they're they're not driving. There's something else that's driving and that won't let them. So they feel the pain of these things or whatever, but they can no longer they're no longer control their faculties. So back to the big picture, I think that's really what's going on is an attempt at Nefel him takeover and to to basically replace us, you know, population control. All those things are are in line to get rid of normal humanity and replace them with the with the Nephelin bloodlines. Because again, these entities, they don't have any imagination, they can't think of anything new. If you want to know what their goal is, go back to the beginning, and that was their goal in Genesis chapter six. We want we are going to replace humanity, and that's we're still trying to do.
Speaker 5: And to destroy us by fire. Yes, and that probably was their intent before the flood, and we're just catching back up to that technology. And flood's probably an intercession by God, just as two Peter three talks about that, you know the world in the beginning that was destroyed by fire, that's the same destruction reserved for the end time.
Speaker 4: So and that's.
Speaker 5: Why Shiva is the god being honored as a destroyer god that you would recognize with the same title as a bad and a Napoleon coming out of the pit prison just before the midpoint of the last seven years.
Speaker 3: And isn't that the godess on the cern.
Speaker 4: Is not the god? Yea god and a horn god.
Speaker 5: Okay, gotcha, and you'll be very you may not be aware of it, but the horn God, whether it's Odin or Sirnunos and the Druidic are all satire god say their gods and got God's degraded seraphim. And you have an Etruscan god proto Latin and Romans that was called cern ce r N. It's an Indo Aryan word that's spelt c e r n or k e r n and Kern or cern and you'll see it transliterated both ways. It will show up as Karen in Hebrew for a horn or a mountain q e r e n as that would be transliterated into into English and it means an Indo Aryan a horned headed god.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so all of this is always going to be internected. And Chivas is the god that comes to destroys the world and through destruction of the world recreates a new world and does it through fire, and just as Lord Matreya is that Antichrist sort of allegory from the East of Gone and Indian New Age that they use that that's into air in for Miitra, and Lord Materia actually means Matrea in zero in Hinduism and Sanskrit actually means a covenant or an alliance. And Mithra comes at the end of the age like Shiva comes at the end of the age, so essentially the same god, and Shiva is kind of an evolution in its name into Shiva. People are trying to figure out where it comes from I think it comes from Mithra. But that's just connecting the dots that Mithra is also the god of the story of the god of the Zoroastrians and the main god for Mithra in the.
Speaker 4: Time of Rome.
Speaker 5: That's part of the convergence of that whole understanding and birthday to December twenty five into Christianity with Constantine.
Speaker 4: And all of that.
Speaker 5: And the goat god that the Templars worshiped was Baffomet, which was an icarous angel, which is the Greek word that's used for the mighty angels in the Book of Revelation.
Speaker 4: Only there the other ones. You go back to Donamus.
Speaker 5: And you know like this as well, you guys, probably and it means Baffomet means father, Mitra or Mitra and you drop the HH. Is added to languages throughout history, like for example, nepheline would be originally nepheline, originally npl raphaem would be rapim without the H and rpm in the original Semitic as it would have been done. So the H is kind of added into a lot of these words. So that's common with that Mitra, Mitra and Mithra. So and in twenty twenty five, Alice Bailey said, this was the time of the age of Lord Matreya coming not necessarily specifically that that year that we would recognize them or see them from an occult perspective, but anyways, and so when I look at all of this, I see this all directly connected into the end time. And as we see sort of this invisible empire of the Roman Empire that's not fully jointed and together and a lot of rivalries going on, but never really goes away like what you're saying, but will come back together in the end time. And it's amongst these ten Horns and Daniel seven that you're referring to for the Beast Empires, that this little horn is going to rise amongst and comes to power at the midpoint of the last seven years, and is the same little horn that's talked about with the Beast Empires with the same numbers of seven throughout history, just a different allegorical information in Daniel eight that rises as a single horn as well in the end time. And obviously the same as the metallic empires of Daniel two, which is a giant statue right and diluted blood lines coming down. So we have an option of deluted bloodlines running of the royals that are going to be having the ten Kings, or we're going to see new Nephelum created or return if they were saved somehow, someway in the earth, off the earth in stasis, whatever the method, and or we're going to see as you were talking about, oktarians created for the demonic disembodied spirits because they need a soul and a body to interact with the physical world. If people aren't familiar with where Okterian comes from, that's the habitation the angels left in heaven, and that means, as the oicitarian is the Greek word, they're a dwelling place for our spirit. So that's how angels when they take a physical form in the physical world, and we know they can because Hebrews thirteen tells us to be kind to strangers less lest we run across an angel unawares. We have angels taking physical bodies that aren't recognized at first by Abraham as angels, but the same ones when they go to Sodom and Gomorrah are recognized an angel, so they can decide whether or not to be recognized or not. So I have that ability to create that Oiktarian for their spirit being to merge with the soul. So you have three components, the spirit that comes from heaven, You've got the soul and the body, which are of the physical universe. So they're going to need some sort of Oiketarian for the disembodied spirits and the ones that come up out of the pit prison, the terrible ones that are recorded in Ezekiel thirty two in Isaiah twenty five, that are going to need Oiktarians, and may even be those Kamara type of writers on those Kima type of war animals that are an extension of the third woe in Revelation nine. So all of that is coming together, and that this empire is somehow going to come together, likely because of the false prophets of Babylon and their false prophecies and contrived catastrophes, and they're going to strive to put those ten empires around the world together, but struggle and not get it done. I think it's going to be Babylon that's going to be the key, because Babylon rides the beast of empires. This is the daughter of Babel, as the religions, and this is the mother that is coming back the old religion, the original religion is coming back of Babel and the antediluvian religion that Nimrod inherits and receives from Hermes according to the Polytheis. So all of this is going to be coming together in this end time empire of ten kings, and they're going to be subservient til they overthrow Babylon, who's going to control the banking. So expect the Jesuits to get out of control and go rogue again along with the rise of the universal religion. Now, how does that link back into with Black Rock that you're talking about, For where do they fit in into the hierarchy? So they are pseudo, so they are maybe low level bloodlines or trying to intermarry and be sponsored and through generations to increase their bloodlines. So the example of that is going to be what the Rothschilds do.
Speaker 4: With the pseudo blue bloods for.
Speaker 5: North America, like the Rockefellers, like the Warburgs, like the Carnegie, all of the DuPonts. They will fund all of those families obviously because they have a genealogy that is quite deluded. Because they always keep this in house. They're going to fund them to become the pseudo blue bloods of North America, and over the generations they continue to intermarry, and the Rockefellers and the Morgans and all of them are still extremely loyal to the Rothschilds. And the Rothschilds are we're low level and Jewish until they changed their name to a rothschild in seventeen ninety with a London bank opening, So expect something like that in terms of how they fit in. So the Rothschilds aren't a center trunk order and they're not part of any of those main families that I talked about. So they're going to be Rosicrucian or Committee of three hundred best case scenario through years of intermarriage.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 5: When we look at the banking side, that's the Rothschilds. But we also have another example where we have the B twenty and the G twenty and they're kind of merging, and that Dabbles Crew they also connect into the Committee of three hundred, and so I think that's a separate branch organization could be part of the Rothchilds, but it just seems to be a little bit more distinct because it has more of a wider range and not specifically banking. Hedge funding can be related to banking, but it's technically not banking, right, So I think that's part of its own branch and hierarchy that goes on. And there may be one branch organization I haven't struggled. I haven't found that would connect them into the Thalambic tree, but I think that's how it would fit in.
Speaker 4: And all of the IMF, all.
Speaker 5: Of the world Trade organizations, anything to do with banking or commerce intersects into the Committee of three Hundred Families, and that's where all of that is generated from. And so it's important to sort of say, okay, if we're trying to figure things out on the puzzles, that's how I would sort of do the reasoning of it. But again, they would be pseudos. Now, when we look at Babylon in the End Time, it controls all of this until the midpoint of the last seven years. And when we look at the great.
Speaker 4: And mighty Men of the End Time.
Speaker 5: And the Kings of the End Times, they're used interchangeably in Revelation six and in Revelation nineteen, in Revelation eighteen, and they go back to a couple of words megas and megastranis, which goes back to Indo Aryan meg for a giant ruler essentially, and mega and megastranis and grandees are sort of etymological extensions out of those Greek words that all describes large, extraordinary, old and is connected in with genealogical descendants. So like for example, grandees would be the root word that goes back to megas and megastranis for grandfather, and then you have great and great would be going back to vegas and megastranies as well, And.
Speaker 4: So those words populate our language.
Speaker 5: So when we look at these mighty men that are talked about in the end time, these are royales, kings of God, Kings of God is royal al. You can look at that as a transliteration of e l an angel or a god as in Bayel meaning lord God in one of its translations, or as you take L to Loheim, the feminine loa and words associated with that, which would be alah a l a h a feminine application of the of the same word. Typically the feminine ones is the application of wisdom, the application of power. So if you had like giberim and the male female is gibberrah. It's not it can mean a female nephelin, but it's usually the application of the word might as it's used in the in the Old Testament. So when we look at these royales, as you take that back to old French, it's raw or king and and l which is rooted as a group of words that go back to regal and regalis in Latin, back to reg for ruler again in Indo area, and these and it means the kings of God.
Speaker 3: So Gary, let me ask you this. Then, those ten kings you talked yep, I've talked about them. You talked about them. Do you think that these are human king? Do you think they are supernatural? Do you think they're angels? Because I have I've gone back and forth. Right now I'm landing on them being just because of the way they're mentioned in in you know, Daniel seven as well as in Revelation. I'm thinking that they're supernatural, do you and and that, and they're the ones who are going to give their kingdom up to the beast. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was I was gonna ask the are they are they the if they are the human ones. Are they the families that you're talking about, Are they the hidden families that haven't came out?
Speaker 2: Maybe they come out.
Speaker 5: Then it's you could you could look at it in a couple of different ways in that, and it's kind of a yes, yes, and yes sort of thing to the three questions that we're thrown out there. So let's look at the Beast Empires. These are bloodlines of the rough eyeing post Alluvian giants, and they are more pure in their bloodlines with gold in Daniel two with the metallic and then it goes to silver and then goes to bronze with Alexander, and then it goes to iron, so you can see a degradation of the metal, and that's usually could be understood as a dilution of the bloodlines and intermarriage with humans so that they don't go extinct. And so then they're going to mix their blood Daniel two forty three. They're going to mix with their seed with humans in Daniel two forty three.
Speaker 4: So you could.
Speaker 5: Understand that as being bloodline descendants of the empires that are going to mix their.
Speaker 4: Seed with some of the humans.
Speaker 5: So you could have maybe five strong men, let's say in five royals that might be there, and they're going to intermarry and an intermix, but it's and it's the mixing of that seed, which is there's two different species here right now. When you take that back to Hebrew, you could infer it's a demonic possession as well. But it's the mixing of the seed. But then if they created an eikaterion for themselves or they possessed what.
Speaker 4: These kings, you could see both of that sort of happening.
Speaker 5: Now when you roll that forward to say, well, what else do we have for royal bloodlines of the gentiles that we could look to in other passages to mix some of the things that I've been talking about.
Speaker 4: I think the best one.
Speaker 5: Is is Psalms twenty one eight through ten, and in there it's an end time reference to a prophecy in the time of God's anger and wrath and fire, is that he is going to destroy the fruit and their fruit and the seed of that fruit from the seat of human kind in the time of the wrath. That's talking about two different seed lines that are separated. That seems to be reflective in Daniel two forty three, and these are the terrible ones it seems that are going to be killed on a mountain in the end time in Isaiah twenty five, and they're called a branch of the terrible Ones. And then in Ezekiel thirty two, where you have other references to the terrible ones, Hebrew eerte the routeem to get to ones, as the translators have translated as a reteam and has all these different descriptions on them in terms of you know, strong mighty, but also as a childless and fertility issue as part of that definition, which is why they need to intermarry. And these are the ones that are slain while they were on earth and are in the sides of the pit prison along with the Mighty the l or the angels that are in the pit prison as well, and both the l or the Aloheim small case, and these terrible ones are speaking to another Rafaeme pharaoh from the pit prison in this incredible dual prophecy. And these are the ones who did horrible things to humankind, and they're the ones that are going to be killed in Isaiah twenty five the branch of these terrible ones and so and you'll see that all LinkedIn book two for you when you get to reading it, so I think, yeah, there's these bloodlines that we need to deal with because they're the visible ones ruling for the invisible ones today. But we can't take off the table that there might not be johncience somehow, some way, because it's going to be like the days of Noah, both before and after the flood. And Ecclesiastics one I think is what you were referencing before, there's nothing new under the sun.
Speaker 4: What was will be a gain.
Speaker 5: And as you move on in that passage in seventeen and eighteen, I think it says the understanding of this will only bring grief and sorrow. So yes, I think it could be a mix of it all or it could be one. But there is this seed line that is being looked after, and it's called the Serpent's root from the serpent seed in Genesis three point fifteen. This is in Isaiah fourteen twenty five to twenty nine, and it's talking about Sarapham, angels and everything else that's involved there as well, along with the Assyrian that's being destroyed in the end time. So as you start to link in these meanings, it starts to make sense for people who may not be aware is used a number of times in the Old Testament as an allegory for the end time at di Christ, and Asher is one of the terrible ones in Ezekiel thirty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I go ahead, Josh, no ed, go ahead, and man.
Speaker 3: Well so because this is great, because I think people are not ready for the level of supernatural insanity that's going to be going on in the very end toumes in that seven year period that Christians referred to.
Speaker 4: As as they are not ready for it.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, because they're going to be. There's going to be, as you said, Gary, as was in the days of Noah. And it always tickles me when people say, oh, that just means business as usual. They're marrying and giving in marriage. No, no, no, the time right before Jesus returns isn't going to be anything but normal. If you get you know, the bulls of wrath, the trumpets alf this is not going to business as usual. To a first century Jewish person, person who to whom Jesus was speaking, the days of Noah means nephilim, it means all these insane things going on. My take on, and it's a little after Wall may not agree with it. I'm totally fine with that. I could be completely wrong. But when I look at Genesis six, the the opening of those of those first six seals, the four Horsemen, and then the martyrs, and then the cosmic disturbances, many many commentators believe that this is either an overview of that entire period or it is the beginning of God's judgment. I don't think it's that at all. I think that those those seals, especially the Horsemen, are actually a false apocalypse created by Satan. Here's why I think that. I go back to the all of It discourse for that what when when the disciples came in as Jesus, you know, those two questions, One would these things be the destruction of the temple? And what will be the signs of your of your coming in the end of the age. The first thing Jesus says is don't be deceived. So everything here's a deception. If there's going to be false christs, there are going to be wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, pestilence, and so forth and so on. But these things are not the end. I think there are a deception of the end. I think that these are because again, if we're talking about the Antichrist being a false Messiah, well, false Messia, you gotta have a false apocalypse in order to usher in your false Messiah, your false second coming. And that's what I think is going on there, and that that's my opinion. I give my full reasons in my in my videos there. But my two proof points is number one, the cry of the martyrs at the fifth when the fifth seals opened, they say, how long, oh Lord, until you avenge us. Well, if this was from God, why would they be saying that. Why would they be asking how long? And why would God tell him to wait? Wouldn't he would either say, oh, look, guys, I'm doing it just you know, look, I'm judging everything now. But he doesn't. He says wait. And then of course you have at the open of the sixth seal. And I'm going to get to my point why I brought it up in a sec the the all the mighty men which Gary talking about, they hide in the mountains in order to say, they say, hide us from what the wrath of the lamb. This is the only place in the Bible where the terms wrath is applied to the lamb and it's and who's this in It's said by evil men. I think that this is the deception, is that all these things that are being brought the Antichrist, the First Horseman, the the Second Horsemen, which people call war, but it's not. It doesn't say war, says men will kill one another. That word kills. The word Greek words spotso spotso means a sacrifice. That's what that's slaughter for the sake of a sacrifice. I think it's a blood sacrifice, which a massive blood sacrifice, which is going to unleash demonic power into the world because you know, all these satanic rituals always have something to do with blood or sex because that's where life is. Life is in the blood, like it's obviously in sex because that's where we approcreate. And I think that life energy is what causes bends the veil between our two realms and causes spiritual energy to come in. And of course the Black Horseman. That's that's hyperinflation that you know you have to work an entire day for a loaf of or not, and a loaf of bread for a piece of bread a role. Basically, that's hyperinflation, which we know the bankers are capable of doing that at any point, So that's what But my point is when you get to the sixth seal, what happens. You have the stars of Heaven being flung down to Earth. Of course, these are not literal stars. Little stars are gigantic, and even if you're a flat Earth, you have to admit that they're If you thors fell to Heaven to Earth, you would that would that would be devastating. No, these are the These are angels, the fallen angels being cast down to Earth. Why because all the players need to be on the board for God to judge, to pour out his wrath. I think he needs everyone. They're going to be in their okitarion on Earth, in my opinion, so that they can be judged. So when they appear on Earth, what are they going to say to people when they when they are stuck here? I think they're going to say that they are either some type of alien UFO thing, or they're sended masters, or these are the We are the gods back, We are the old ones who I who have come back at this critical time to guide you, to guide mankind into the future. And so that's why I asked Gary did you think that these kings might be something supernatural? There's a possibility that maybe some of these these fallen angels present themselves as kings. But I think you're you're, you're your supposition that they are some of the mighty ones, the human nephelim hybrids. I'm all, I'm I'm open to all of it, but that's what you know. But that that's my opinion on Genesis. A seasonly Genesis is on Revelation six, and I think it's gonna be some really strange, strange times and there's gonna be no atheist left in the world at this point because it's gonna be so much meatrial going on.
Speaker 4: We cannot imagine what's coming.
Speaker 5: We can only try and get into the shoes of the Antediluvians to sort of understand that. And you know, when you look at the angels coming back, the stars could be angels and they may be coming back and they don't care.
Speaker 4: The time is short.
Speaker 5: They're going to take their Okterians again because they have been walking amongst us since the time of the early offspring gods. After the flood, then they kind of disappear, doesn't mean they're not ruling from the Council of Gods, but they're just not in bodies walking amongst us, and they will walk amongst us.
Speaker 4: To be like the days of Noah, both before and after the flood.
Speaker 5: So that is the Avatara Avatar effect, Avatar being the angelic being, the Avatara being the receiving that shares the soul and the body with the individual, just as Vishnu incarnated into.
Speaker 4: Buddha to give him the wisdom.
Speaker 5: And incarnated I think sixteen to twenty times, and Matreya is thought to be either an incarnation or Vishnu in that sort of sense that is coming back as an incarnation in the end time. And even Shiva incarnates several times, not as many as Vishnu. I think Shieva is only a dozen times, as it's recorded in the Fatus. But we know this is a possibility because in the time of Jesus you have Satan entering into Judas to give them the courage to go through with betraying Jesus. So we know Satan has the ability to do that, and we don't know how many ranks and orders have the ability to do that, but certainly demons do something similar, but lower level is demonic possession, and typically it doesn't turn out well. And I know some of the occultists believe they have enough knowledge and they know names and rituals and words they can control that demon spirit when they bring them in for additional power. But I wouldn't be banking on that. I wouldn't advise that to even them to do that, so to speak. So, yeah, we need to be aware that there's possibilities here that we have to make ourselves prepared for because we have no idea how awful this is going to be. And the Days of Noah can be understood as a generation, just as it's the fig Tree generation.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 5: In book two, what I do in chapter one, I start off with the days of Noah. Not that I don't talk about it in book one, but I wanted to do it in a way it takes the whole argument off the table for people that I show how Days of Noah is used in passages that are reflecting end time destructions that's going to be like the destruction that was in the time of Noah, and that this was also using the same terminology as when those angels made the sins to create the giants so I put those all together in chapter one because I just was wanted to put something together for Christians because they get knocked off on that and understand, the violence is caused by the war Gene and the giants I like to say they have I mean, they were the ones that were given according to the Book of Enoch, not scripture, but we see that as giving us information on this violence.
Speaker 4: They're the ones who caused the.
Speaker 5: Wars, right, right, and wars and rumors are yeah, are one of the sorrows, right, and so they're going to get stronger as the fig Tree generation goes forward, and that they were given the technology of war and the crafts of war, the strategies of war by Isaza is the destroyer god and the scapegoat for all of the sins of the world in the anti Luvian world, and is likely the title of the Baden and Apollon as he comes you know, out as out of the prison that he says he's imprisoned into in the Book of Enoch, certainly a good candidate for it because he's called the leader of the of the rebellious ones in that book.
Speaker 3: So, and it's interesting how you know when the when those the demons are demonic insties are released from the They released for five months, same amount of times at the flood.
Speaker 4: Well, they'll be here for longer than that. But maybe I'll.
Speaker 5: Get so when we look at now and you're talking about the opening of the seals, and you know, this is the same spirit beings that come from the throne of God in uh Zachariah six. But the horses on the chariots and these are spirits of God from the throne, just as these four writers come from. They're not demonic spirits, as Polytheis have taken that and tried to scare us with. These are the four winds of prophecy. These are the same four winds that blow up the beast kingdoms. That includes the.
Speaker 4: End Time Empire.
Speaker 5: And so this is making sure that that empire is in place for the last seven years I think, or in at least around that time zone, as to not get too legalistic on it, and that when we look at what's going on in the seal openings, I would look at that first writer not necessarily being an anti Christ type figure, but it's a writer that has a boa and a crown, and crown is like Stefanos is the Greek word there, and it generally is understood as a horn crown of Jesus would wear, as we understand it from a Christian perspective and its definition, but also understanding Polytheism, as in a wreath made from the laurel tree, which is the root word for Lorraine in the Lorraine region of the Anjou who say they have the King of Jerusalem title, and it was the crown that the Greek gods wore and the crown that they put on the heads of the Olympian giants as they can compete it and won. And then the word bo isn't like a weapon bow. It means a simple fabric. Toxin is the word there, and I think it's referring to the Greek robes of the gods and the nobles, and the same white robes that the Roman empire. So doesn't mean the world isn't going to be conquered, because it is going to be conquered, but not quite the way that people are thinking about it. And that as we move forward with the birth paygs that also included earthquakes, also included famine and pestilence, those are all working together and I think as you said, and I say, these are contrived catastrophes. God's not judging us, and he doesn't judge people that he's going to be saving. He's going to save us from the wrath. This is part of the tribulation versus the wrath. But this is I think caused by those who rule the earth than the fallen angels. And so we're going to see wars get stronger as these empires start to assemble and the false prophets of Babylon come along and make their predictions of these catastrophes that they know is going to happen because they're causing them. They're part of the organizational structure to do that. And you know, if we had a war that got rid of ten percent of the population, we would call that armageddon. It's apocalyptic. But yet in Revelation six of the earth and the people die, and yet that's not armageddon. But the royals the top two levels of the classes of the world that they populate versus the bottom two, which where the humans populate, is they're running into their caves, they're underground fortresses, they're underground cities. However, protection because as you said, they think it's the day of the Lord, but it's not.
Speaker 4: The year of the Lord's.
Speaker 5: Wrath is the last year of the last seven years, but it's so bad they think it is, but it's not Armageddon, and it's not the time of Antichrist yet. But there is another war that comes that's in Revelation nine, Duel one and two, in Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine that I think Antichrist utilizes as his armageddon that you were count talking about, because he has to have an armageddon war to fulfill his credentials. And that's why we see the book of Luke and Daniel talking about Antichrist. After this large army has swept away in Daniel eleven moves his armies into Jerusalem and that's when he sets up the Abomination, and so it just sort of fits as you start to put those pieces together, and so, yeah, those seals are going to be absolutely horrible, and it's going to get worse because the trumpets are thirty three percent destruction and more stars falling to the earth. And by the time of Revelation nine, in the First Woe, all the ones that were imprisoned are out. Now we have the worst of them. Then they're all together in Revelation twelve for the war in Heaven, which matches up with the same time of Antichrist rising in Daniel eight. Another one of prophecy that you need to understand for the end time. We talked about it with the different numbers of same numbers, but different empires being used, with the five of the Greek and then the Roman and then the Antime empire, so to get you to the seven. So when we look at I lost my train of thought there, but we look so when we look at that happening and Daniel eight ten, that's when anti Christ rises into heaven throws down some of the starry host.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, because he's.
Speaker 5: Already received the power from Satan and whomever else that is providing him power, perhaps demons, because he controls demons. They may be in them and with his mouth he's controlling them. However that comes about. So that's the war, I think is where you have the two hundred million man war.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, and Joel one in.
Speaker 5: Two those matches perfectly, and in book two I put the descriptions of those beings in the Joel one in two war, which isn't Armageddon which comes in Jewel three later. And you put that beside the description of Revelation nine, they're identical, okay, and Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine is in the last Days and before Second Exodus, so got to be before the midpoint and is likely the same. And of course it makes sense when you get names like Dog of Maygog chief Prince of my Check, and Gog is a giant both before and after the flood. The original Dog is son of Iapetus, apparent god of the Greek mythology. That Poseidon actually inherits that Mythos four and he varies Plato versus climbing that Poseidon and his Mythos creates the ten Atlantean kings. It's Iapetus produces Gog, Maygg and Elbion, and then you see those see giants named after them on the other side of the flood as well, and they're part of the guiges Herculids bloodline of the credits credit gens. But I'm starting to get into too many rabbit holes here. So anyways, it's the the timing fits, and it needs to be a war that is large enough that people would say that had to be Armageddon.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 1: This is like your will, this is like your wheelhouse too, had some kind of glad we went to Revelation.
Speaker 3: So yeah, totally, I'd love this. I mean just you know, yeah, because I see a lot of of my thoughts and Gary's kind of dovetailing, and because, like you said, Gary, we don't know exactly how all these things we're all theorizing. And I love it because I think that some we're all on the same page. In some places there are some little minor differences here, and so be it. I mean, I don't know what's going to happen. I'm doing my best and you know, to using what I've learned, and I'm learning more now. And yeah, so I'm gonna make sure that I add some of the the Joel Scriptures to my exegesis, because I did not do that in my in my original Revelation series. But I may go back and update it with some of that some of that, some of those versions. One question for you, going to the mother of Harlot's the woman who rides the beast, do you think that is or is related to uh Nimrod's wives uh Samaramus.
Speaker 4: Well, she would be.
Speaker 5: Probably a giant or a hybrid giant versus an offspring god, and certainly a divine representative as a mother goddess, just as the kings and nimrod Is going to go with the polytheist tradition of the other giants. There they were understood a spiritous offspring of the gods and were a reflection of those celestial mafia godfathers and godmothers. Right, so they would be considering themselves that god on earth is.
Speaker 4: How they would understand that.
Speaker 5: So when we look start looking at at the pantheons, we need to separate the demigods from the full fledged gods, and we need to separate the offspring gods from the parent gods, the parent gods. If it really helps for people trying to study prehistory if you look at the parent god as the ones who reigned before the flood. So in the example of Greek, that would be Chronos and Gaea, and then you would have Zeus is the offspring god and the associated other female gods in the Greek pantheon, whether it's Aphrodite or all the other ones that go along with it. In the Canaanite pantheon, l and Astroth are the two parents, and then bail And and Nat are the two that are the mother and the father gods of the pantheon after the flood, with the rest of the Ballem i Am being the plural there that was ruling from the council. You would have you know, like Anu is the parent god before the flood, and the Sumerian Ankey and on Leo are offspring gods that rule after the flood, and in all the pantheons around the around the world, they overthrow the parent gods. And these are all the same gods in each of these pantheons, just different vernacular names.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the religion that Hermes inherits he either gets from the giants, but according to the Gnostics and the secret societies, they say Hermes our mind as he's recorded in the Polychronicon and History of Freemason Freemasonry finds the two pillars of enochx and of Cain or Lamech, depinning on which source that you're using, and they both say the same thing. They had the location of all of the Antediluvian knowledge and the religion buried underneath the Great Pyramid in three hundred and sixty five thousand and twenty five books and stacked in nine vaults that Hermis finds, the pillar finds the directions to that takes that knowledge back the Nimrod and he implements that Babel religion, and then all the religions of the Beast Empires are the daughters of religion after that. That is that's why the allegory is important to follow as it goes through the prehistory to understand why Mother, why daughters.
Speaker 4: We're not getting a daughter religion, We're getting the mother religion. And Babylon is rooted in.
Speaker 5: The Hebrew word Babel with its etymology for the Biblical side of it. So it's the Babel religion. And that's the in Nokian mysticism. When I talk about Enoch, I'm talking about Enochs and a chain versus right. Yeah, for people out in the audience who may not be where there's two enoxy And so this is the one who creates the seven sciences.
Speaker 4: That we understand as the seven.
Speaker 5: Liberal arts, that merges with the knowledge from the fallen angels or the gods and creates an Ochian mysticism, which is the sun bowl worshiping cult of the antiduluvin epoch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that gets us back to, you know, the original subject of you know, these these bloodlines, these bankers, because it appears that you know, because I was as I was reading your your first book, you you know, you talk quite a bit about, you know, the these seven sciences, and it appears that these are are clearly passed on through these various blood lines into I just call them the elites of the world. And of course it includes these banking families. That's how they learn how to, you know, how to do the things that they do with with banking, keeping in in you know, keeping control, and you know they they hide those from the from you know us.
Speaker 5: The reprobates, yeah, exactly, the mundane reprobates.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: And for people to understand it, there's a common class system that's been throughout our history. It's a four class system, and if you go to first nation reserves today, it's still in place. Have bloodline, cheese, bloodline priests. They have the two lower classes, and so the two lower classes that humans populate would be starting with the third class would be a small entrepreneurial class, so they would be known as blacksmiths, bakers, tailers things essential services that the elite didn't want to and elite is an interesting word, elites.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I digress.
Speaker 5: But and then the last class, the fourth class, is the slave and workforce and ritual supply class. And so the top two are governed by the people who run all the governments, or the royals and their larger family. So they control all of the olive art companies, right, they control all the money. That's why they're called part of the great and mighty men in the Book of Revelation. And they controlled the priests class all throughout history. They control the education class, the elite class, and they only educate their larger families throughout history. We only see a little bit of getting away from that in the last one hundred and fifty years or so, and they're quickly trying to get rid of the middle class, to get that back under control. And so they wrote the history, they developed the knowledge, They developed it all for their purposes to keep us enslaved and to try and wipe us from the face of the earth. And had they had their way before the flood, with that technology, we would have been destroyed by fire. And at Babel they had the opportunity to kill all of the Noah Heights in one location, and we get a reflection of that knowledge. I was talking about that acting as one language and one people. Nothing they intended to do would be held back from them. That's how powerful the knowledge was that the Bible describes it as. So we need to understand that that class system is the way of the world.
Speaker 4: And so if we look.
Speaker 5: At Christianity today, only again in the last fifty to one hundred years would you have some of the last two classes rising in to become ministers. But before that it was all Royales right through to the black nobility bloodlines of the of the popes and the Roman Church.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I was going to ask about the what's your guys's opinion on the anti crisis is going to be, like, are these families trying to like produce the Antichrist? These families, these hidden families that Gary was talking about, that Ed's talking about, or do you think it's what do you think about the Antichrist? Is it a physical human that is that Satan is going to inhabit.
Speaker 2: Is it like a seed?
Speaker 1: I know Satan's seed mentioned in Genesis three fifteen through seventeen. What's your guys' opinion on the Antichrist? Are the hidden families that we're talking about, these banking families or these black nobility, are they trying to produce maybe, you know, intermingling with Satan, the anti Christ.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 4: You start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there's a strong possibility because when you look at that the idea that this is this is a seed war. You know the original proclamation that God made against the Nahash the serpent in the garden of Eden and said, you know, but iminity between your seed and her seats. So there are two seats to seed, the seed of the woman being Jesus and the seed of the serpent, you know, the seed of the Nahash I believe being the the other, the the opposite Jesus. I do believe that that they are doing this through there. There's a reason they have these breeding programs, and I think that that I think that optimally, yes, I think they would absolutely want him to be that is he will he be a human being? I yes, because at least initially, because again he's going to be a false Jesus. He is going to basically do the Jews. He's going to be accepted as a Jewish messiah, or either him or the false Prophet. You have to remember there's a duo. There's there's two of them, and the false Prophet exercises all the same power of the Antichrist, the beast in his presence. So at least one of them will be considered messianic to the to the Orthodoxy. But I think that when and here's my other little wild ed Mabrey theory, that when this head wound happens, because and I understand your question, is he is he a person or a system? Because you know it's he seems to be talked about in both ways in the scriptures, and I think there there will be a bit of both to him. But but I think that when this this mortal head woond, I think that that will be to this person. But I don't think it's going to when he says he comes back from it, I think he actually dies, and because you know what was Jesus' signature move dying and coming back now, but he can't. He won't be resurrected because the Satan pawl and angels, they don't have the power of life that God does. I think and this is my wild theory. I think he's going to be I think he's going to be cloned. The reason I say that is because after he suffers, his head will notice that the false Prophet has has worshiped directed to the image of the beast, not the beast. That why are they worshiping the beast anymore? Why they're worsking the image? Well, the image is a replication. What is a replication of a human being? A clone? And I think that's when it will be inhabited by a That's when they call him the beasts from the bottomless Pit. I believe that that entity will be inhabited by something someone from the bottomless pit, possibly Nimrod or maybe it's maybe it's Nimrod spirit, or he will be inhabited or Satan spirit. I don't think it's going to be Satan, because they're talked about as three separate entities, the dragon, the false Prophet, and the beasts. They seem to be separate. So that's why I don't I know there's there's the one of the many commentators say that the Antichrist will be inhabited or in dwelt by Satan. I just I don't see that in the scriptures, I think they'll be separate, and I think he will be inhabited by another entity. Some say he'll be inhabited by Leviathan, the primordial evil that you see in the Book of Job, and that's alluded to in Genesis chapter one. So that's my thought. I think in the second the second half, when he commits the abomination of Deesselation, I think that entity is going to be different in form and function the Antichrist of the first guests three and a half years, the steven year.
Speaker 4: Period, so a lot of interesting things.
Speaker 5: And again until we actually know that's the thing, so we're all kind of speculating based on research and what we can sort of piece together.
Speaker 4: If it is like.
Speaker 5: What was before, then we can look at Nebukidnezer, who had an image to worship. Obviously, the end time image is going to be way more advanced somehow, some way, And it was also a giant statue as well.
Speaker 4: In Nebukindnezer.
Speaker 5: It was of the bloodlines, and so Alexander would be considered an anti Christ type figure, and that we know the anti Christ spirit has been with us ever since probably the beginning, certainly the time of Jesus, when and the epistoles of John were told about the spirit of the anti Christ, one might presume there might have been a Antidiluvian or before the flood Antichrist. Maybe it's Atlas, maybe it's Orion, maybe it's Pseudras out of the Vedas, but there would have been one if it would be the same thing kind of repeating. And Nimrod is an archetypical anti Christ figure, and he began to be gibbery, mitchelal, breaking his vow, sexual rituals, things like that, just as that's the same word in Genesis sixty four when humans started, you know, began to multiply on the earth. As you go into the Nephlum creation, that's the same word chillal. There's a breaking of the vow and implication of all of these rituals that changes things that would allow for that. So it could be a descendant that's part of it. It could be perhaps another Nephelim or Rafaem that is going to be doing it. Anti crisis is called the son of Perdition as well, you know, son of you know, the punishment, son of the pit prison. Basically we know when he's called the Son of Perdition that in Revelation seventeen as the one who once was now is not and comes up out of.
Speaker 4: The pit prison.
Speaker 5: So whether it is a fallen angel or a demonic spirit, there's a relationship between these, and the understanding of son of Perdition also might imply a bloodline. So who would be coming up out of the pit prison? Not to dismiss that anti Christ receives his power into Thessalonians two from Satan, So you could imply maybe that's part, that's the Avatar that is also there, or he's just is somehow supplying it through other messengers.
Speaker 4: We're not told exactly how that.
Speaker 5: And in Revelation thirteen, who receives his power from the dragon? Is that Satan the Seraphim? Or is that the Seraphim Isazel? Or is that the beast Empire as the Leviathon's Leviathon type creature that comes out of the sea, or is it all of those as above? And so as we start to dig into this, you know, Nimrod is a possibility. I mean, he could have gone, as you know, changing somehow that he was sent to the pit prison to wait for that and will be the demonic spirit that will be part of the Antichrist. Now, the thing is is we have to keep in mind that Antichrist doesn't stay dead. If he dies, well, he saves the mortal head wound, that implies he dies, but it's healed, that implies he lives again. Now, is that the same spirit? We don't know, but it could be that, or it could be multiple spirits, and it could be demonic, it could be Antichrist, and it could be an avatar as well. That's all because he's going to have great power, and he's gonna have the ability to go into heaven and bring down trample on some of the starry horrors. This is going to be greater power than a giant. I mean even in the Enoch Book of Giants, when Gilgamesh, the Antidiluvian Gilgamesh versus the post Deluvian Gilgamesh that's recorded in the Epic of Gilgamesh, who's created in the Second Incursion from the bull goddess nin and Lugo Banda meaning giant king of a rook as the father. So he's named after the antidiluvian Gilgamesh.
Speaker 4: Would be the inference I.
Speaker 5: Would make, and he is so upset the antidiluvian Gilgamesh after learning about the flood that's going to be coming.
Speaker 4: He's actually going.
Speaker 5: To fight with some of the angels, but he doesn't throw him down, he doesn't win. So this is extraordinary power to a normal nephilim, I think. So, I think it's going to be obviously in human form, and I think it's going to be that Christ is going to be supplanted by demonic spiritual powers that are inhabiting him and healing him. I think if you look at that word perdition, it's part of the same group of words that produces a pollion, okay, and Apollo and a few other ones. But it's connected at least from the Greek perspective, so again connecting it back to the pit right.
Speaker 4: So, and I.
Speaker 5: Think the the image is like an Old Testament terrifim terraffme as some people pronounce it, and it's a talking idol. And but I think when we look at these talking idols of the Old Testament, that's got to be something. And they're also talked about as family idols as well, and so it's it doesn't always be is the word family idol and idol always doesn't go back to the words meaning idol.
Speaker 4: It goes back to terra fame as well.
Speaker 5: You have to take it back to the Hebrew to do to distinguishing between them. So if you have this inanimate object that can talk, that is like technology, and one wonders whether or not the demonic spirit can you have an eikutarian created in technology as with the AI in the interdimensional quantum mechanics and the coming cryptocurrent and see that's going to fit in with that.
Speaker 4: But they have the back door that you can't.
Speaker 5: Decode it from another dimension so that the royals would lose all their money.
Speaker 4: That can't happen.
Speaker 5: So they're still working on those types of things. But this image is an image of the anti Christ, an idol of the anti Christ, but it's separate and it's distinct, and it works for him, so he probably controls it, is what would be my speculation on that.
Speaker 4: And when we understand Antichrist as.
Speaker 5: A beast, he is a beast spirit, right, He's from the beast kings, he's a beast emperor, so he's part of the beast. But there's also a beast system and a beast religion that he implements after he destroys Babylon, and there's the Beast commerce system. So if you look at what Babylon has, you need to look at Babylon and the Beast in those four compartments. Just as Babylon is a city, it is a geopolitical organization. It is an economic organization and a trade organization and a religion. So we have to look at it that way, and it puts its system in place that anti Christ inherits.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, Gary, do you think that going to back to Babylon. You know there there's a diversion of thought like, well, will Babylon itself, like the physical area in Iraq be come back and be this great city or or is it just spiritual Babylon wherever the headquarters might be, be it Rome, London, New York, or will it be you know, the actual Babylon on the on those shorts of beef Rate's.
Speaker 5: Well in in Zachariah five, you have the woman in the basket taken and put in Sheenar or Babylon. Now that I would say would be a bit allegorical by the geography. I won't totally rule out Babylon in the old Babylon Empire, but it doesn't seem as likely to me based on the other details. And so Babylon in the New Testament and in Revelation is also defined as an allegory for the city of Rome. And in Revelation seventeen, the woman is going to rest on seven hills, and it's also seven kings, but it's separate, and it's worded that the seven is representing both, and they're two different allegories to be understood, and that the seven hills of Romulus and Remus are the ancient seven hills of Rome and understood by John as Babylon, and Peter even said he was writing from Rome Babylon, and the scenes understood Rome as Babylon and Babylon being the allegory because if you said anything against they killed you, so you would speak in those types of pressure codes, as they would call them. And so I think you have to look for seven ancient hills. And Vaticanis Hill is not part of the seven, but it's a branch hill. It's an Etruscan hill from an Etruscan settlement the Vatican was built on, and it's a branch of Palatine Hill. Palatine Hill is home of the Sibiling prophecies, sibiling prophets, and the same sibiling and Friggian religion that populated the Indo Aryan, Scythian, Etruscan religions, and is definitely the old religion with the mother goddess coming back, which is important because it's actually considered a touch higher than the male patriarch god in gnosticism and the secret societies. And so I think that might be the goddess that perhaps and one aspect of the understanding that anti Crite might worship in private, because it's the god of fortresses.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But it's not l or Alohem there for God, it's Eloah. It is the female helm.
Speaker 4: Oh wow. Cool.
Speaker 5: Now that could be just the application of the power of fortresses, so it's not totally clear. And then fortresses miles. The Hebrew word goes back to isaz and as as being mighty and strong, and of course those are the root words for mighty as in Azazel being you know, the mighty god, right or the mighty goat god. As you might take all of the different aspects of defining that that you could link that back to Azazel, And why would he be honoring the god of fortresses, Because just as Isazel gave all the power of war before the flood to whatever Antichrist figure was there, he might be the one from the pit prison that is going to.
Speaker 4: Do that for Antichrist. So you could look at that both ways.
Speaker 5: So again I like to be I don't know which is it's going to be, but maybe it's both the way it's done. Uh, So there's a connection there, so, but I do think it's it's it's we have to recognize the pit application. We have to recognize the extended power. We have to recognize it's a person that dies with the mortal headwound and has brought back to life somehow. And we also have to recognize that it rises amongst the ten Kings as being from those bloodlines of the giants. So it's going to be nuanced, uh And it's going to be probably things we haven't even thought out.
Speaker 4: But when God, when we're being.
Speaker 5: Told about things on a grand scale of the greater meanings, as we link all of the passages together, we have to be disciplined not to ignore the inconvenient passages and try and weave all of the meanings in and still yet be prepared to be surprised.
Speaker 3: It was like great advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we're we're coming up on two hours, So if you guys want to like try to interweave and wrap up whatever you know we talked about. I think that we went a lot of different places, and I think it was amazing amount of knowledge and I'm glad we got into revelation and end times because the audience on the Sunday Service side that I do there are a lot of them. Are are conspiracy theorists that that need to know this type of information to be prepared, you know, So I think there I mean there's a lot of Christians there too, but I think there's some that are not Christian and they don't know what's coming. So I think this is vastly important and I think it's amazing. I'm so happy that you guys got into this type of talk.
Speaker 2: It went from a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: To Christianity, which I love and that's what I really uh is my passion, And I love how you guys interweaved all of it together. So if you guys have some way to like end it and kind of however, you guys want to maybe you know, any last words advice for for the audience, whatever you'd like to do. I'll start with you ed and then we'll go with there.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we give Gary the last word. So I guess I'm just taking it into the the biggest picture since we are you talk. It's the biggest conspiracy ever. I think it began with the Antediluvian giants when these fallen angels came down and they married women. They didn't just have sex with them. It did in say they fortnicate. It's that they married because they entered into some type of covenant with them and and and in that covenant, in a marriage covenant in ancient times, those gifts exchange exchange. I think the gifts that gave my opinion, the gifts are that knowledge that hidden that the knowledge. And I think that that knowledge is where we got our first secret societies. When you get into the conspiracy world, that was the first time that they that we had that. And that knowledge has been passed on obviously throughout the centuries and millennia, and it's been guarded by these by the bloodlines and you know, by these priests, these mystics have kept it to themselves and they've used it to amass great power. And I just say my big picture ideas what I talked about early on, is that their their goal is to replace humanity with with with the fallen angels going to replace humanity with their offspring, where God's off spring, their offspring of the Nephilim. And I think ultimately their goal is to replace us with them. And we've been going through their machinations for you know, since since the beginning of time, and it's going to wrap up in the events we see in the Book of Revelation, when you know there's going to be just massive death, destruction, and the first part of it, I think is going to be orchestrated by the bad guys within at the at the end, there will be the you know, the day of the Lord when when God says, no, I'm pouring out my wrath, not mint. It's not intended for human beings. He God's rather is intended for spiritual evil. But if you align yourself with spiritual evil, then you're going to find yourself in the crosswire, which is why it is important. My last word is to make sure you're on the right side.
Speaker 4: Amen.
Speaker 5: Yes, And a choice you have to make and no choice is still a choice. So learn as much as you can and make your choice. So when I look at trying to piece the sort of all together in terms of where we are and where we're going, is as we you know, we've talked about the bloodlines, and we talk about this intersection that's coming the end time, and we see that being forged today through the Committee of three hundred in charge of all of these economic and trade organizations and banks, and the Devil's Crew and the Tavilost Crew in particularly is trying to make sure AI, cryptocurrency, quantum computing is all intermeshed for the system that they're looking to bring in, including the High Mind with that neuro interlink, and last January they were talking about being able to communicate with the telepathic sort of capability or ali like a telepathic like the old High Mind within ten years. And so we see them forming this global government with these ten empires that the Club of Rome divided. The UN has a very similar separation into the world, and we see this oligarchic class that is rising throughout the world where the super wealthy, low level money people are rising and there's a war against the middle class at the same time to get rid of a lot of the Western middle class. Now, as we sort of put that into our train of thought, they are politically moving with social masonry, just as they use that as a virus against some of the main bloodlines of the Western Europeans. To take down would have been communism, a social masonry that took down the Putan and Romanov bloodline. You had the same virus put in to take down the Shah dynasty Xia that take their genealogies and ran the complete empires throughout the Chinese history that comes from the dragon creator.
Speaker 4: Gods, seraphim, angels.
Speaker 5: And you have that same virus that created national socialism to take down communism because communism got out of control. Then the banking system had to fund the allies to defeat national socialism.
Speaker 4: Because it got a control.
Speaker 5: But what we see now is an evolution from national socialism to global socialism. It's national socialism on a globalist scale. And so they want to drop the old linkages to Hitler and national socialism and reinvent them as right wing even though they were the National Socialist Workers Party, I mean, and they developed a system of oligarchs that was funded by the banks, that was going to run the thousand year millennium of the Third Reich. And they had a universal Richs Church religion that they were wanting to supplant on the world as if they were successful. So as we understand this is look for that system national socialism on a globalist scale to be the mo and the organizational structure they want to have for the end time.
Speaker 4: And it's being pieced.
Speaker 5: Together, and it's going to come together through catastrophes that they're going to create and predict, and they're going to cattle herd people from polar opposites to move into that direction. So you might imagine white hats and black hats, as they like to call it, white magic and black magic, good giants and evil giants and so on and so forth. That's their micro versus their macro dualism, and it's designed to cattle herd people from polls apart positions into the direction that they want. So an example of that, and I don't know where Elon fits at this point in time, but I'll use him as an example. He was talking about the evil AI that Google was creating. So Elon's and I like Elon a lot for what he's doing, But I always watched the rich and the powerful like a hawk. And his solution to Google was, I'm going to create my own AI company and make good AI. There is no such thing as good AI. It's existential threat to us. So that's the type of things that sort of happen, and it has the same ends. And whether they call them some white hats who have Humankinds interest at better heart versus the dark hats which just want to get rid of us quickly, they worship the same pantheon of gods and have the same goal. So we're just pawns in that whole sort of movement if we don't, you know, understand what they're doing to us. And this is going to funnel in with these wars and rumors of wars and catastrophes that are going to make the way for the false prophets. And this whole system with the bloodlines is going to funnel into the ten Kings that's going to create the Babbylon system in those four components then funnel into the Anti Christ because there can only be one, and he's actually going to overthrow three and he's going to behead everybody, because he's going to make sure all the ones who don't swear loyalty to him in an oath are going to have their heads chopped off, and they want to make sure they stay dead because that's their belief system, and it's going to include humans as well. That'll be just sort of the collateral damage that is going to funnel into the Beast system. So we have these parallel technologies and organizations that are starting to move in a direction to a nexus point. And we can't get caught getting ahead of ourselves on some of the technologies and these nexus points, or otherwise we're going to lose our credibility. We just have to continue to point the direction.
Speaker 2: So there we go, so.
Speaker 1: Awesome words of advice and and and as always you know on we want to lead you guys to Christ. That's the whole entire purpose. Okay, So we have, like you said, the black cats, the white hats. I know that there's a US conspiracy minded people are searching for the truth, and we know that at the end of the rabbit holes, you guys are left with nothing. That's why we're trying to show you the real truth, the way, the truth, the life Jesus Christ. We're trying to lead you to being on God's side. You know that God wins in the end. All these terrible things that you might hear on the news, all these terrible things happening that are that are going behind the scenes. We know that God is in control. And and you know, you can only worship one master. So if you're not worshiping God, you are worshiping Satan. You know, even if you're not in a Satan's you know, sitting in his temple, you're not. If you're not worshiping God, you're worshiping Satans. So literally what we're trying to do is just bring you there. So now, ed, can you shut out your website for them? It's a w is it faith by reason dot net?
Speaker 3: I think right, yes, yes, not dot com? Yeah, that's that's someone else who won't sell me their their website, So faith reason dot Net. Also on YouTube, my videos are there? Did my revelation series sixty videos? I just started a Genesis serial. I thing my next one will be up in the in the next couple of days on that and so yeah, Twitter as well X. I think yeah you have Twitter X. I'm on there as well, but yeah, my website faith I reason dot Net's the best way to find all my videos, my blogs, my podcasts are there, so thank you.
Speaker 1: Then Gary, can you shout out your YouTube and how they can get a hold of you if they need to ask you questions.
Speaker 4: So you'll see many YouTube channels out there with my name.
Speaker 5: I do not have one, okay, So the best way to get hold of me is either through Facebook under Gary Wayne, to go to a messenger or onto my timeline, or to go to my website Genesis sixth conspiracy dot com. That's the number six conspiracy dot com. I have a generous excerpt all ninety eight chapters of book one, all eighty four chapters. There's a book two on the media page. I have some shows on there, as I was mentioning probably earlier, fifteen shows for the two books on each section, and then one that's kind of an overview and a video on book one from the now UCTV people that I think was done really good and it was my first video that I had done, so I have a warm spot and I left that one up and on my website you can get a signed copy of my book if you want it, and it's the best place in the quickest place to get my books. So you go to the buy now, you go to book one, buy one, or buy or book two buy and if you want to buy one book, you can buy one book and you can email me but if you have a custom signature on it if you want, if not, I'll do my own. There's room there to put on who you want it signed too. And the more books you buy, the larger the discount. I just pass on the freight savings for the shipping, and it starts at five dollars a book and goes as high as ten dollars a book, depending on how many books you're b I just put up a bundling page on book three, so you can buy book one and two and pick the quantity that you want and get the discount on it. And then I've got an email linked to me off of there to give me the names and if there's any special signings that you want on it. You can link over from my website to Amazon dot com, Amazon dot Ca, and Burnesannoble dot com, so if you want to buy from them, it's available from them and other bookstores. You can also link over from the website to Amazon for the kindle edition of both books, and it takes you right to that page. I will have links up as soon as book two.
Speaker 4: Audio is up.
Speaker 5: And if you live in the US you wanted to sign copy, you go to the US page. If you live in Canada, you go to the Canada page. If you live anywhere else in the world, you go to the international page. So I ship all over the world for the books. And yeah, so the website has a good new look. And if you want to contact me and get some more information or ask a question, go to contact the author.
Speaker 4: I will tell you this.
Speaker 5: I've been so busy with the audios and the new book this year. I am now three months behind on emails.
Speaker 4: Bear with me. I will get back to you. I do them in order, right.
Speaker 2: Thank you, And as we always do, guys, we end this in prayer. So let's do that.
Speaker 1: So, Father God, in the name of Jesus, we appreciate everything you do for us. Thank you so much for a clear connection. Thank you so much for introducing me to Ed and Gary. What an amazing show that we had here.
Speaker 2: Lord, we appreciate that so much.
Speaker 1: And I just want to ask that you anybody that's out there right now listening that you know, they're hearing all these conspiracies and they might have fear in their hearts. And we know that you know that you win in the end. Lord, So we know that we talked about revelation and some of your scriptures that are you know, with the Antichrist and some of this evil. But we know Lord that you have us, you know, and if you can help these people that are listening to understand the prophecies as much as possible, help Ed and help Gary when they're teaching revelation or if they're teaching or anything out of the Bible, just helped them to to teach it clearly and and and with the you know, the best knowledge that they could do, you know. So we appreciate everything you do for us, Lord, and thank you so much in Jesus name.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: So, everybody that's listening, if you go to my YouTube, it's Josh Monday Music and Podcast. Uh, we're coming up on almost five thousand subscribers. I really appreciate everybody that subscribes, and also subscribe to Ed's page and check out his website and check out Gary Wayne's book. So thank you guys, so much for listening and God bless you